Find the Best Furniture Stores
Compare Top Furniture Store Reviews
Read 1,266 Reviews
Sells high-quality furnishings, appliances and decor for the home. Other offerings include electronics, pet supplies, apparel and jewelry. Loyalty program and money-back guarantee available. Prices vary by product.
|Target Stores||Read 2,931 Reviews|
One-stop shop for many products, including groceries, clothing, home improvement items and more. Has more than 1,000 locations across the U.S. Known for clean, spacious and aesthetically pleasing stores.
Read 65 Reviews
Offers a wide variety of new appliances from well-known brands like Bosch, GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, LG. Located in NY but delivers across the US. Facilitates appliance installation and removal.
Read 4,330 Reviews
Sells furnishings and home decor for budget-conscious consumers. Available in-store and online. Price-matching, furniture assembly and free shipping on many products available. Prices vary by product.
Read 1,797 Reviews
The largest furniture store in the world offers functional home products at low prices. Browse at 37 locations in the United States or online through their mobile site. Delivery rates vary. Assembly is typically required.
Read 5,283 Reviews
Sells thousands of home goods and furniture items for various styles and budgets. Offers ability to catalog items for future purchases and create gift registries. Available online only but includes free shipping on most items.
Read 1,431 Reviews
Shop this multi-channel retailer in-store, online and via mail-order catalog. Offers free design services, military discounts and financing for qualified customers. In-home installation available in some locations.
Read 595 Reviews
Offers home furniture and furnishing choices that strike a balance between aesthetics and affordability. Products are handcrafted from organic and sustainable materials. Pricing of a Stella Mid-Century Loveseat starts at $799.
P.C. Richard & Son
Read 2,643 Reviews
Online and in-store appliance, electronics, furniture and fitness equipment retailer. Layaway, financing and rebates available. Offers military discounts, extended warranty service and low-price guarantees.
|La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries|
Read 7,045 Reviews
Large collections of classic and modern recliners, sofas, chairs, loveseats and accents. Reclining chairs start at $499. Free sample swatches and financing available. Purchase online or through authorized retailers.
Where to buy furniture
Some stores specialize in certain décors, such as modern or traditional furniture, and matching your preferences with the store can ensure you don't waste time while shopping. For instance, a high-end furniture manufacturer might have the coffee table designs you’re looking for but not carry the best furniture for small spaces. The best online furniture stores offer a wide selection that is easily sortable for comparing pieces.
Knowing what to expect before you walk into a store or start online furniture shopping can make your purchasing decision easier. Typically furniture stores can be described in one of five categories: specialty, warehouse membership, lifestyle, manufacturer branded and online.
- Specialty furniture stores: These stores focus on one type of furniture, e.g. office or patio furniture.
- Good for interior designers and customers who already know what they want.
- Warehouse membership furniture stores: Get wholesale discounts for an upfront sign-up fee.
- Good for utility and commodity shoppers.
- Lifestyle furniture stores: One-stop shops where you can find everything from tables to linens and lamps and other décor.
- Good for DIYers looking for easily "hackable" items like bookcases or dressers that can be used in nontraditional ways.
- Manufacturer branded furniture stores: These stores specialize in just one brand of furniture and may offer extended warranties, cleaning or service plans.
- Good for luxury buyers who consider their furniture an investment. Options are more limited, but it's easier to find exact matches in color or finish.
- Online furniture stores: Furniture stores that only conduct sales online can often afford to sell items at lower prices because of the reduced overhead costs.
- Good for cost-savvy shoppers always looking for a bargain (and always reviewing refund and exchange policies).
How to get the best price on furniture
Always look for discounts and special offers when you’re browsing furniture websites. Buying several pieces of quality furniture at once may qualify you for package discount. For example, when you buy a bedroom set, it might come with the bed frame, nightstand, dresser and chest of drawers, all at a single, lower price point than the items would be if you bought them separately. You may also see special offers during holidays and storewide sales.
Get more for less:
Look for package deals
Watch out for hidden fees
Shop during off-season
Watch out for hidden service fees, including delivery charges, shipping and handling fees or processing fees if you're applying for store credit. If you want to match existing upholstery or order replacement cushions, there could be a fee for this type of service.
The quality and materials used to manufacture furniture can play an important role in pricing. For instance, solid wood pieces tend to go for more than pressboard and plastic construction. How long you intend to keep your piece of furniture and how it will be used will determine when you want to invest in a better quality piece of furniture and when it is fine to spend less on a lesser quality piece.
Shop during off-seasons to find great deals on quality items. The best places to buy cheap furniture will have their own sales schedules, but a general guideline is that indoor furniture is least expensive during the late spring and early summer, while outdoor furniture is least expensive during the late summer and early fall seasons.
Where to buy cheap furniture
If you’re looking for the best places to buy furniture on a budget, you’re already on the right track—online discount furniture stores will often have the best furniture deals. Nice cheap furniture is only a few clicks away.
Stores like IKEA may have some great deals, but you could pay more for shipping and handling. Direct Buy has tons of cheap quality furniture available at wholesale if you join their membership. Hayneedle has lots of great options and runs frequent sales, promotions and discounts.
|Shipping fees||Free on orders over $49||Set by manufacturer||$9–$59+|
|Return policy||Most items can be returned with 30 days||Varies by item||Return anything within 1 year for a full refund|
|Customer satisfaction||Read reviews||Read reviews||Read reviews|
|Membership||Shipping fees||Financing available||Return policy||Customer satisfaction|
|Free on orders over $49||Most items can be returned with 30 days||Read reviews|
|Set by manufacturer||Varies by item||Read reviews|
|$9–$59+||Return anything within 1 year for a full refund||Read reviews|
Other tips to find affordable furniture
Try not to get too hung up on brand names. You could find something you love at cheap furniture stores with words like “discount” or “value” in their names. Sometimes the best furniture deals are found at thrift stores and garage sales, where you could find unique, one-of-a-kind items that you could never find for the same price at a more traditional furniture retailer.
If you’re a DIYer, you’re sure to find real treasures that just need a little crafty refurbishing to look great in your home. You might find a gorgeous armchair that only needs to be reupholstered, or turn a vintage trunk into a coffee table.
What matters most when furniture shopping?
Price, quality, selection and delivery services are the key features to consider when buying furniture. Even if a retailer has quality furniture in your budget, it still won’t be the best furniture store without a good selection of pieces and white-glove delivery services.
How much a piece of furniture costs has a critical influence on if most people will buy it. Keep in mind, though, that the price of a piece or set of furniture doesn't always correlate with the furniture's quality. The best “cheap” furniture stores still offer quality pieces of furniture and décor.
You may be able to find low prices on quality pieces of furniture by strategically planning when and where you will shop.
The quality and materials used to manufacture furniture play a significant role in pricing. How long you intend to keep your piece of furniture and how it will be used should determine when you need to invest in a better quality piece of furniture and when it’s fine to spend less on a lesser-quality piece. For instance, solid wood pieces tend to be priced higher than pressboard and plastic construction, but you’re paying for quality that will last.
Furniture fabrics like cotton and linen tend to resist fading and piling, and wool fabric can be extremely durable. Some synthetic fabrics like microfiber, acrylic, olefin and rayon also make for great upholstery. How the fabric is created can affect the quality as well—velvet, for example, could look nice at first but will be difficult to clean and maintain.
You should also examine the stitching and hardware on a piece of furniture before you buy it. Chances are, if you notice problems or defects there, the whole piece will be of shoddy quality.
Leather furniture also ranges drastically in quality. In fact, only about a third of the world’s leather supply is suitable for upholstery. You should look for full-grain or top-grain leather and avoid bonded or bi-cast leather if you want your piece to look nice for years to come.
Remember, you live with your furniture and interact with it every day. Find pieces that match your personality.
- Color and finish: Sometimes a different finish can make all the difference, so look for a furniture store that carries multiple versions of pieces in-store or has samples of varying upholstery and furniture finishing options. Many furniture stores can custom order pieces of furniture to match particular shades if the color you want is not housed in their in-store inventory.
- Upholstery fabrics: A different furniture fabric or pattern can also completely change a piece's look, and some stores let you pick from hundreds of fabric options so you can get just the right one.
- Custom furniture: If you have an awkwardly shaped space or need to accommodate the basketball player in the family, furniture stores that offer customized sizing or custom-made furniture can be a decorating lifesaver. When ordering custom-built furniture, delivery is not just a matter or shipping times. Wait times can be considerable, and a delay at the factory could set an order back weeks, if not months.
Furniture delivery service
Having your furniture delivered can save you time and frustration, especially if you don’t have a large vehicle or the strength to move heavy furniture yourself. Understanding a store's delivery options can help you narrow down the store you choose to buy from. Here’s what to consider:
- Time: Estimated shipping times can vary from a few days to a few weeks. Wait times on imported or hand-crafted furniture are measured in months, so you may have to decide whether or not an item is worth the wait.
- Cost: Some stores offer free shipping with a minimum purchase, and some items might have an extra fee based on weight. It's not unusual for furniture stores to charge extra for delivery, but prices vary widely.
- Delivery radius: If you are buying locally, this usually isn't a problem, although some stores might charge additional fees after going a certain amount of miles. If ordering online, check the delivery area before spending hours shopping—not all stores deliver nationwide.
- Curbside delivery: In some cases, furniture is only delivered to the curb and you’re responsible for getting it into the house. Check the terms before you finalize your purchase. You may be able to add assembly service on to your delivery order.
- White glove service: Some retailers offer white glove service, which includes delivery and assembly, though you may be charged extra. Ask about your options when placing an order, as you may not be able to add white glove service after your order has been processed.
- Haul away: When your new furniture is delivered, you might need to figure out what to do with your old stuff. Some retailers might include free or low-cost haul-away services, where they take away the old stuff for you when they replace it with the new.
Furniture stores FAQ
- Where can I find cheap furniture?
- You can find cheap furniture online and at brick-and-mortar stores in your area. You may also want to consider buying furniture online from discount stores, which typically have reasonably priced furniture all year long.
- How can I get discounted furniture?
- You can get discounted furniture by looking for:
- Seasonal and holiday sales
- Outlet stores
- Floor displays and returned items
- Reconditioned or used items
- Special savings for store cardholders
- What month has the best furniture sales?
- There are great furniture sales around Christmas and Thanksgiving, especially during Black Friday sales. February and March tend to be the slowest times for furniture stores, so you may be able to get better deals during those months.
- How can you tell the quality of furniture?
- You can determine the quality level of a piece of furniture by inspecting it closely. Poor-quality furniture will show defects in workmanship and creak, twist or wobble more. Look at areas where different pieces connect to spot any flaws.
- Can you negotiate with furniture stores?
- Yes, you can negotiate at furniture stores. The furniture market is notorious for its markups, so you have room to haggle. When it comes time to negotiate, try working another piece of furniture or free delivery into the deal.
- What is the most durable sofa fabric?
- Though it’s not a fabric, leather is the most durable sofa material. A leather sofa can last four to five times as long as a fabric sofa. If you want a less expensive sofa that’s still going to have a long life span, consider one made with microfiber or canvas, which are two strong fabrics.
- What is the most popular sofa style?
- Three-seat sofas are the most popular style of sofa. They come in a variety of fabric choices and colors. Sectional sofas, which are made from separate pieces and can be arranged in various ways, are also popular sofas for living rooms.
- What is included in a bedroom suite?
- A bedroom suite usually comes with:
- One bed with headboard
- One dresser
- One mirror
- Two nightstands
Not all bedroom sets come with two nightstands or a dresser, so be sure to read the product description’s listing of contents carefully so you know if it’s right for your bedroom.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Furniture store company information
Members can conveniently browse thousands of furnishings for commercial offices, restaurants and bars, plus churches and temples. Their wide selection makes it easy to navigate many products very quickly.
This furniture manufacturer known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.
Launched in 2002 as hammocks.com, this company has since expanded into one of the largest online retailers of home furnishings, décor and office furniture from over 3,000 brands, in addition to products by their in-house brand.
The largest specialty leather furniture store in the U.S.A. offers over 100 distinct furniture designs, 40 different leathers and 400 color options. Shop online or in-store at locations in Arizona, New Mexico and California.
Browse expertly curated collections of luxury home furnishings and décor online or at a flagship store in Manhattan. Membership is required for purchases. Collections are clearly organized and easy to navigate.
- Services: Design specialists in-house for consultation services.
- Shipping: Free standard shipping on orders over $100.
- Delivery: White glove or to-the-door delivery services available in the continental United States.
- Returns: If an item qualifies for a return, shipping and restocking fees will apply. Items marked Vintage are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
Find quality sofas, recliners, sectionals, lift chairs, sleepers, accent chairs, cocktail ottomans exclusively at authorized retailers. Most items can be ordered in customized colors and fabrics.
GBS provides mattress and furniture protection services to over 200 mattress and furniture retailers across the United States. The company also manufactures sleep products under the brand names of Healthy Sleep Cool-Tech and Healthy Sleep Ultra-Tech, which include temperature regulating blankets, pillows, sheets and mattress protectors. GBS offers three levels of furniture protection plans: premium, premium with power, and premium with power, mechanisms and frames.
- Accidents only furniture protection plan: This plan protects furniture from accidents such as spills, grass, mud, rips and heat marks. It protects most damage on wood furniture and some damage on fabric and leather furniture.
- Plus power furniture protection plan: This plan includes all the benefits of the accidents only furniture protection plan, along with protection against motor and mechanical failure.
- Plus power, mechanisms & frames protection plan: This is the highest tiered plan and covers everything the other plans cover along with frame and mechanism breakdowns.
- Additional programs: GBS also provides protection for outdoor furniture, area rugs and adjustable bases.
- Dispatch and claims process: When customers purchase furniture protection from GBS, they’re guaranteed friendly and quick dispatch licensed and insured technicians to fix or repair the problem. If the problem cannot be fixed, GBS will replace the damaged item.
DirectBuy is a membership online furniture store that uses concierge-style consultants to make sure you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Online retailer with galleries in New York and New Jersey. Wide selection of quality furniture, with customizations available. Customizable upholstery. All major credit cards accepted.
This e-commerce retailer for home furnishings has brand partnerships with Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and Perigold. Shopping app is easy to use.
Guardian Protection Products was founded in 1977 and is owned by RPM International Inc., which produces specialty coatings and sealants. Guardian offers furniture protection plans in addition to several furniture protection products for consumers.
This retailer sells furniture directly to customers and specializes in furniture for small spaces. Popular items include couches, chaise sofas and sectionals. All frames are solid oak with 3 cushion construction options.
Shop living room, bedroom, dining and office furniture online or at Home Store locations in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Specializes in sofa beds.
Wide selection of designs that are both accessible and affordable. The company is continuing to franchise locations, and there are entire websites that are devoted to how to use their furniture in your home.
A large selection of affordable quality designs. Shop online or in one of their 600 stores across the United States.
Browse indoor and outdoor home furnishings and décor online or at stores across the United States. Free design services and credit cards rewards are available.
Selections for dining rooms, home offices, and kids’ bedrooms, plus mattresses, home décor and rugs. Family owned and operated for more than 60 years.
American Signature Furniture stores are concentrated mainly in the Eastern half of the country. The company offers traditional furnishings, as well as home décor accessories and outdoor furniture.
Restoration Hardware prides itself on being at the cutting edge of trends and technology in the furniture industry. The company mainly caters to luxury buyers offering a curated collection of historical reproductions and updated classics.
For over 80 years, this company has offered furnishings for living and dining rooms, bedrooms and offices, plus outdoor, lighting, rugs and décor.
New York-based luxury furniture retailer specializing in a curated mix of antique and modern styles of home décor and furniture.
Compare Top Furniture Store Reviews
GBS Warranty Services
|Read 339 Reviews|
Provides healthy sleep products and mattress/furniture protection services. Offers an array of comprehensive protection plans. U.S.-based call centers and distribution centers. Plans backed by A-rated insurance carriers.
|Bob's Discount Furniture|
Read 1,857 Reviews
National furniture store offers a large collections of furnishings for homes and commercial spaces. Available at over 100 stores in 16 states and online. Copenhagen beds start at $299. Financing options available.
Read 407 Reviews
Features an extensive selection of quality kitchenware from elegant tabletops and exquisite pots and pans to BBQ sauces and rubs. It has partnered with popular brands to make shopping in style at its 230 stores a reality.
|Rooms to Go|
Read 2,305 Reviews
Offers an opportunity to shop online for furniture and furnishings in room setting fashion. It showcases elegantly packaged products under popular specialty brands at affordable prices at 150 stores and showrooms.
Read 1,631 Reviews
Membership is required to access this virtual clearinghouse’s wholesale prices on furniture, appliances, electronics and more. Shipping rates and return policies vary by products’ manufacturers.
Read 417 Reviews
Provides south Florida and beyond with top name brands with sustainability in mind. Specializes in mattresses and bedroom furniture, with mattress sets starting at $300. Products for the entire home available in store and online.
|Value City Furniture|
Read 419 Reviews
Affordable furniture for all parts of the home, in styles from traditional to contemporary. Full bedroom sets start at $1,000. House brands produced in the U.S. with optional 5-year warranties. Shop in store or online.
|Guardian Protection Products||Read 877 Reviews|
Offers protection plans that cover wood, leather and fabric components of furniture and mattresses. Also provides a selection of furniture care products to keep your furniture clean and polished with pricing starting at $12.
|Nebraska Furniture Mart||Read 310 Reviews|
Sells furniture, grills, exercise equipment and more. Partners with more than 5,000 suppliers and delivers to 47 states. Their low-price guarantee refunds 110 percent of the purchase price if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Read 1,151 Reviews
The lease-to-own offer is an enticing feature that lets customers enjoy comfort without breaking the bank. Featured items are traditional and contemporary furniture, functional appliances, electronics and recreational items.
|Raymour & Flanigan Furniture|
Read 616 Reviews
Offers free design service to craft furniture in a style that matches your needs, taste and budget. It is one of the largest furniture retailers serving the Northeastern US with an extensive catalog and significant Web presence.
|Hayneedle||Read 1,172 Reviews|
Sort by style and category when you shop online for home furnishings. Fulfillment centers deliver products of over 3,000 brands, including their own, at discounted prices nationwide. Sofas start around $300.
|Crate and Barrel|
Read 142 Reviews
Provides luxury lifestyle brands and products for every part of the home. Offers eclectic and architectural products ranging in price from $50 to $5,000. Online design tools available, with free in-store pick up for most items.
|Mathis Brothers Furniture Stores|
Read 132 Reviews
Offers everyday low prices instead of seasonal sales. Choose from 10,000 products, including dining sets from $400-$6,000. Available for pickup or in-home delivery from four locations in Texas, Oklahoma, California and Arkansas.
Read 1,147 Reviews
Shop for furniture, appliances, computers and electronics by brand with flexible rent-to-own options at more than 3,000 stores operating in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
|Macy's - Furniture|
Read 652 Reviews
Features dining room sets, home décor and lighting, kitchen appliances and accessories, kitchenware and tableware, bed and bath essentials under hundreds of brands. Prices for Martha Stewart comforter sets range from $50 to $240.
|Modern Line Furniture|
Read 93 Reviews
Creates custom looks for hotels, restaurants and other commercial settings. Furniture is modular by design and made in the U.S. Lounge seating ranges from $1,000 to $6,000, and bar stools start at $50. Some items available online.
|Jackson Furniture Industries|
Read 464 Reviews
Furniture retailer that designs and manufactures comfortable and durable Catnapper recliners, sofa, sectionals, chairs and more. Products are distributed and sold by 2,500 independent dealers in the US.
|Badcock Home Furniture and More|
Read 289 Reviews
Stores around the Southeast offer affordable furniture, appliances and electronics in a variety of southern and timeless styles. Five piece bedroom sets start at $500, with options for all ages. Financing available.
Read 114 Reviews
Offers furniture, mattresses and decor for all parts of the home in a variety of styles from traditional to modern. Bedroom sets start at $350, and king size mattresses start at $250. Online shopping and free delivery available.
Read 432 Reviews
Sells luxury items for the entire home as well as outdoor furnishings, lighting and textiles. Customizable designs. Items like media centers and dining sets start at $2,000. Products available online. Members receive discounts.
Read 558 Reviews
A traditional furniture shopping experience with a coastal vibe. Outdoor furniture sets start at $400. Offers a low-price guarantee. Stores serve the area of central Florida. Some items available for purchase online.
|Cymax Stores USA||Read 1,819 Reviews|
One of the largest online furniture stores featuring living room sofas and sectionals, kitchen and dining furniture and office desks, chairs, tables and cabinets. A Lifestyle Solutions Hartford Microfiber Loveseat sells for $375.
Read 246 Reviews
Offers items for every room in a variety of styles. Products for both the home and office available, with desk sets starting at $900. Items can be bought online or in-store. Customers can also utilize professional design services.
Read 65 Reviews
Focuses on the latest trends and must-have items for all areas of the home. Offers both affordable and high-end design options. Bedroom sets are $650-$3,000. Free shipping for purchases over $49 to the U.S. and Canada.
Read 231 Reviews
Pier 1 is an American retailer that focuses on selling imported home furnishings and decor such as furniture, decorative accessories and seasonal decor. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, it operates over 1,000 stores nationwide.
Read 453 Reviews
Specializes in timeless and luxury furniture for all areas of the home. Offers company-designed pieces, with dining tables and sets starting at $1,300. Some products available for immediate shipping across the U.S.
Read 953 Reviews
Offers a wide range of essentials and accessories for every room in the home at low prices online or in-store. They also have clearance centers in New York and New Jersey. Financing is available.
Read 116 Reviews
Brand features modern styles designed for outdoor spaces of any size. Products include dining sets, outdoor sofas, outdoor sectionals and tables. Patio sets available for under $300. Sold at major retailers and online.
|American Signature Furniture|
Read 230 Reviews
Shop in store around the country or online for modern to traditional home furniture, accents and mattresses. No money down financing available. Sofas starting at $350 and sectionals starting at $700.
|Bassett Furniture Direct|
Read 323 Reviews
Offers artisan and custom furniture for the entire home. Specializes in wood furniture built to last in timeless styles. Wood beds start at $1,000, with matching chests and wardrobes starting at $800. Some items available online.
Read 48 Reviews
Offers living room furniture in contemporary, casual, country, rustic, traditional and transitional styles at a moderate price point. Products made in the U.S. and available at furniture retailers across the country.
Read 441 Reviews
Offers indoor furniture in many styles, from classic to chic. Both fabric and leather furniture available, with sofas starting at $850. Stores are located in New York and New Jersey, with many items available for online purchase.
Read 152 Reviews
Has stores across the Southeast. Offers indoor furniture in a variety of functional styles. Mattresses, accents and appliances also available. Holds seasonal sales and offers in-store financing on most items.
|Brass & Burl|
Read 22 Reviews
Offers luxury items from designers across the globe. Stylists select high-quality indoor and outdoor products seasonally. Designer beds $575-$8,000. Custom orders available. Select items available for shipping around the U.S.
|Hampton Bay Patio Furniture|
Read 514 Reviews
Offers outdoor living products in a variety of styles and materials. Five-piece patio sets start at $280, and sectionals start at $400. Can be picked up in Home Depot stores nationwide or ordered online from Amazon.
Read 68 Reviews
Supplies Washington, D.C. area with premier retail furniture for the entire home. Living room sets start at $900, and entertainment centers start at $470. Shipping available to Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
|The Room Place|
Read 163 Reviews
Offers total room furnishing. Fully coordinated room sets designed by professionals. Five-piece bedroom sets start at $500 for queen size. Serves customers in store throughout Illinois and Indiana, as well as online.
|Arizona Leather Interiors|
Read 57 Reviews
Custom, luxury leather furniture designed in traditional to ultra-modern styles. Over 100 designs available in various colors and types of leather. Sold in stores in the Southwest U.S. Financing available for certain products.
Read 89 Reviews
Large showroom in Jamestown, North Carolina offers over 500 name brands with a low-price guarantee. Shoppers can use personal design experts in store, and some items are available for purchase online. King beds start at $800.
Read 104 Reviews
Offers a mix of classic and modern styles for the bedroom, living room, home office and kitchen. Also offers cabinetry for the kitchen and bath. Products can be viewed and customized online and found in stores around the country.
Read 65 Reviews
Makes and sells indoor and outdoor furniture in multiple finishes and styles. Offers seating, leather furniture and bedding. Focuses on fast delivery and making custom orders simple. Products sold at stores across the country.
Read 139 Reviews
Name brand provider of traditional furniture for the living room, bedrooms, dining room and kitchen. Offers custom seating options at a variety of price points. Products available at retailers around the country.
Read 35 Reviews
Furniture and home item care brand. Provides maintenance and care beyond that of a typical retail plan. Offers products to care for leather, fabric and wood furniture, as well as moving materials and kitchen cleaning items.
|American Furniture Galleries|
Read 42 Reviews
Provides Northern California with discounted furniture at four store locations. Offers items in several name brands for all rooms in the home, as well as outdoor living spaces. Full entertainment centers start at $1,000.
|Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture|
Read 1,632 Reviews
Brand offers outdoor living items in timeless styles. Items include patio seating, dining and accents in several patterns and colors. Sets start at $450. Products available at major outdoor box stores and through online retailers.
Read 80 Reviews
Offers handcrafted sofas, sectionals and other seating options. Company specializes in furniture for small apartments and tight spaces. Orders can be customized. Apartment sofas start at $1,650, and delivery is available.
Offers water and stain-resistant sofas and memory foam bean bags for flexible and modular seating. 60-day trial with full refund if returned in original packaging. Free shipping and returns. Lifetime warranty. Financing available.
Sells wicker patio furniture, including seating, dining, bar, chaises, fire pits, pillows, cushions and other accessories. Wholesale clearance prices. Free shipping and no sales tax. Email newsletter with promotions and discounts.
Connects homeowners with qualified contractors for free. Offers average costs of specific items. 30-day return policy. Five delivery options.
|One Kings Lane||Read Author Review|
Launched in 2009 by two female entrepreneurs. Focusing on home décor, this curated deal site is for consumers to shop, get inspired, find their favorite home and lifestyle brands, and discover new ones.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.