Compare Reviews for Furniture Stores
Furniture stores provide everyday essentials and luxe designer items. From brick-and-mortar stores to online-only outlets and everything in between, today's popular furniture stores have a completely different feel from the mom-and-pop specials of years past.
The sheer amount of vendor options is almost as important as deciding between oak and walnut. Taking the time to research furniture stores before you buy can help you protect your investment and ensure you're satisfied with your purchase.
Top 10 Best Rated Furniture Stores
|DirectBuy||Read 808 Reviews|
DirectBuy, headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana, is a membership club featuring varying levels of service and savings. Product categories include home furnishing, appliances, flooring, tile, home improvement and sports.
|La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries||Read 5821 Reviews|
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries was launched in 1928, and they first became famous for introducing the recliner. Today, the company sells chairs, sofas, sectionals, love seats, ottomans, tables and sleepers, in addition to recliners.
|Hayneedle||Read 549 Reviews|
Hayneedle is a leading online home furnishings retailer. It has decor and furniture for every area of a home. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Hayneedle sells products from over 3,000 brands, including their own in-house designs.
|Guardian Protection Products||Read 454 Reviews|
Founded in 1977, Guardian works hard everyday to provide their customers with quality products, superior customer service, and the best furniture protection in the industry.
|Jackson Furniture Industries||Read 296 Reviews|
Jackson Furniture is an American manufacturer of furniture. Founded in 1933, Jackson offers sofas, power lift recliners, sectionals, rugs and more available at more than 2,500 independent distributors across the United States.
|Brass & Burl||Read 7 Reviews|
Headquartered in New York, Brass & Burl specializes in high-end furniture and décor. All offerings at the retailer's showroom and warehouse in New Jersey are handpicked by an in-house team of interior designers and decorators.
|Simplicity Sofas||Read 79 Reviews|
Hand-crafted in High Point, NC. We specialize in Furniture for Small Spaces. Our solid oak frame American sofas, sleepers, sectionals, recliners fit thru narrow doors & stairways where no other furniture can go. Ships nationwide.
|Arizona Leather Furniture||Read 48 Reviews|
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Arizona Leather Furniture is one America's biggest specialty leather furniture companies. They offer a wide selection of leather furniture, including chairs, sofas, sleepers and accent pieces.
|Wayfair||Read 4018 Reviews|
From its humble beginnings in 2002, Wayfair has become a one-stop shop for home furnishings and décor. Wayfair and its brands like AllModern and DwellStudio offer over seven million products from over 7,000 suppliers.
|Huffman Koos||Read 421 Reviews|
Huffman Koos has been in business in the New York area since 1961. The company has locations throughout the east coast, and is known for selling furniture sets for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and entertainment areas.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
What features matter most when buying furniture?
For many people, how much a piece of furniture costs has a major influence on what and where to buy. Keep in mind, though, that the price of a piece or set of furniture doesn't always correlate with the furniture's quality. You may be able to find great deals on quality pieces of furniture by strategically planning when you will shop.
- Special offers: When buying new furnishings, look for discounts and offers. Buying several pieces at a time may qualify you for package discount. For example, when you buy a bedroom set, it might come with the bed frame, nightstand, dresser and chest of drawers, all at a single, lower price point. You may also see special offers during holidays and storewide sales.
- Additional fees: Watch out for hidden service fees, including delivery charges, shipping and handling fees or processing fees if you're applying for store credit. If you want to match existing upholstery or order replacement cushions, there could be a fee for this type of service.
- Quality: The quality and materials used to manufacture furniture can play an important role in pricing. For instance, solid wood pieces tend to go for more than pressboard and plastic construction. How long you intend to keep your piece of furniture and how it will be used will determine when you want to invest in a better quality piece of furniture and when it is ok to spend less on a lesser quality piece.
- Season: Shop during the off-season to find great deals on quality items. Many furniture stores have their own sales schedule, but a general guideline is that indoor furniture is least expensive during the late spring and early summer, while outdoor furniture is least expensive during the late summer and early fall seasons.
Furniture shopping can be a time-consuming task. People who are unsure of exactly the style and pieces of furniture they want may want to look for a furniture store that has a large selection so they can find everything in one place. Those who have a more specific idea of what they're looking for will want to look into specialty furniture stores that match their style, taste and budget.
- Styles: Some stores specialize in certain decors, such as modern or traditional, and matching your preferences with the store can ensure you don't waste time while shopping. A store that caters to college students is unlikely to have full size dining room furniture, while a high end furniture manufacturer may not carry apartment-sized pieces.
- Color choices: Sometimes a different finish can make all the difference, so look for a store that carries multiple versions of pieces in store or has samples of the different upholstery and finish options. Many furniture stores can custom order pieces of furniture to match specific shades if the color you want is not housed in their in-store inventory.
- Construction: Modular designs can fit a variety of rooms, while solid, traditional pieces may not fit through some doorways or around tight corners. Be sure to look for a wide selection of options, so you will be able to find pieces that fit, look good and function as desired.
Service quality can play a big role in the furniture retailer you choose. In addition to customer service, it's important to buy from a reputable company that has clean products and reliable delivery options.
- Bug free: Bringing a piece of furniture in the house also brings in anything living in the upholstery or packaging. This can range from paper beetles to bedbugs.
- Timely delivery: When ordering custom or made-to-order furniture, delivery is not just a matter or shipping times. Wait times can be considerable, and a delay at the factory could set an order back weeks, if not months.
- Customer service: Not every one is good at matching pieces and putting together a room, so a store with educated sales people can save you time and frustration when a room doesn't come together.
While not as important when shopping at brick-and-mortar stores, the available shipping options can be a major pro or con for online retailers. Even if you pick out your new couch on a showroom floor, you may still need to have your particular color choice shipped.
- Speed: Estimated shipping times can vary from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the store and whether your choice is in stock. Wait times on imported or hand-crafted furniture are measured in months, so you may have to decide whether or not an item is worth the wait.
- Haul away: When your new furniture is delivered, you need to figure out what to do with the old stuff. Some retailers might include free or low-cost haul away services, where they take away the old stuff for you and replace it with the new.
- White glove service: Many furniture pieces need assembly or installation. Some retailers offer white glove service, which includes delivery and assembly, though you may be charged extra. Ask about your options when placing an order, as you may not be able to add on white glove service after your order has been processed.
Having your furniture delivered can save you time, especially if you do not have a large vehicle or the manpower to bring furniture home from the store yourself. Understanding a store's delivery options can help you narrow down the store you choose to buy from.
- Delivery radius: Some stores only deliver within a certain number of miles, while others deliver nationwide. If ordering online, check the delivery area before spending hours shopping. If you are buying locally, this usually isn't a problem, although some stores do charge additional rates after going a certain amount of miles.
- Curbside delivery: Delivery can mean different things to different stores. In some cases, furniture is only delivered to the curb, and you are responsible for getting it into the house. Check the terms before you finalize your purchase. You may be able to add assembly service on to your delivery order.
- Fees: It's not unusual for furniture stores to charge extra for delivery, but prices vary widely. Some stores offer free shipping with a minimum purchase, and some items might have an extra fee based on weight.
The birth of Pinterest and the increased interest in out of the box furniture ideas means that shoppers are often looking for very particular pieces. While you may not be able to find exactly what you want, a furniture store that offers flexible design options can help you get close.
- Upholstery options: A different color or pattern can completely change a piece's look, and some stores let you pick from hundreds of fabric options so you can get just the right one.
- Custom builds: If you have an awkwardly shaped space or need to accommodate the basketball player in the family, stores that offer customized sizing or custom-built designs can be a decorating lifesaver.
What are different types of furniture stores?
These stores focus on one type of furniture, although they may sometimes have a few extra pieces around the showroom. Examples include stores that specialize in office furniture or beds.
These are stores that specialize in just one brand of furniture. Options may be more limited, but it's often easier to get exact matches in color or finish.
Furniture stores that only conduct sales online can often afford to sell items at lower prices because of the reduced overhead costs. Make sure you review the return and refund policies, though, in case a piece doesn't look the same in your living room as it did on the website.
Lifestyle furniture stores are one-stop shops where you can find everything from beds and tables to linens and lamps. These are a good bet if you're looking for decor in addition to main furniture pieces for your home.
Who shops at furniture stores?
This customer group may be looking for used or unfinished pieces they can make their own or easily "hackable" items like bookcases or dressers that can be used in nontraditional ways. Lifestyle furniture stores often appeal to this group.
This shopper is looking for a bargain, even if that means picking up a table that doesn't have matching chairs or taking an orange couch because it's $100 off. The scratch-and-dent section is the cost-savvy shopper's best friend.
These customers know exactly what they want and where to find it. They have confidence in their abilities to find just the right piece for a space and may prefer local furniture stores or online outlets that offer business discounts.
Luxury buyers consider their furniture an investment and are looking for solid wood and leather pieces that will stand the test of time. This demographic may also be more likely to shop at stores that offer extended warranties, cleaning or service plans.
What do the experts have to say about different furniture stores?
Established in 2004 with a focus on audio-visual furniture, Cymax has expanded into home, office and outdoor offerings, now with more than 75,000 unique SKUs. Cymax is a fast growing, online only furniture retailer with current sales in excess of 100 million dollars annually.
La-Z-Boy Furniture gained its fame through its signature piece, the recliner, in 1928. Over the past century the company has expanded and grown. It now includes offerings from tables and sectional sofas to spas and hot tubs.
- Affordable prices: La-Z-Boy is known for its moderate prices, and it also offers sales and special discounts from time to time.
- Modern styles: La-Z-Boy maintains a constantly revolving inventory that takes into consideration timeless decor as well as the season's trending colors and fabrics.
- Design tools: Customers can visit the La-Z-Boy website to take advantage of the design tools available, found under the Design Help tab, including a 3D room planner and pictures of fully furnished rooms for inspiration.
- Local stores: La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries has brick-and-mortar stores across the country where you can see and feel pieces firsthand.
- Customer care video series: La-Z-Boy has created a video series showing customers how to operate their most popular products and perform routine maintenance for when they need a little extra help.
- iClean™ technology: La-Z-Boy's innovative iClean™ technology repels spills before they can turn into stains, making it an ideal choice for homes with pets and/or kids. Find iClean on most La-Z-Boy styles. Choose the cover of your preference for a fully customized experience.
- Best for: cost-savvy shoppers, families and individuals.
Launched in 2002 as hammocks.com, Hayneedle has expanded substantially, and it is now one of the largest online retailers of home furnishings, home décor and home office furniture. It is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska with fulfillment centers in California and Ohio. Hayneedle offers millions of products from more than 3,000 brands, including their own in-house designs.
- Buying guides: Hayneedle offers buying guides for consumers looking for particular items. From bedding size tips to nursery design advice, these guides help consumers make the best purchasing decisions to fit their needs.
- In-house customer care center: Hayneedle is committed to customer service, and their in-house customer care center is readily accessible for advice, troubleshooting, decorating tips or any other problems that need solving.
- Style gallery: Hayneedle’s style gallery contains pictures to give consumers visual references for how their products are supposed to look. These pictures help consumers decide which furniture and décor is right for the spaces they are meant to occupy.
- Inspiration blog: Hayneedle’s inspiration blog contains ideas for home decorators to get the most out of their living spaces and furniture.
- Rotating sales and specials: Hayneedle’s seasonal sales and rotating specials can offer deals to shoppers who monitor them. Stock is subject to availability limitations.
- Best for: Hayneedle is best for consumers looking for indoor or outdoor furniture and décor from an online seller.
Arizona Leather Interiors is one of the nation’s largest specialty leather furniture stores, with retail stores in Arizona, California and Oklahoma. They feature sofas and chairs available in over 40 leather finishes, and also offer many other pieces of furniture such as ottomans, barstools and ergonomic desk chairs.
Jackson Furniture Industries was founded in 1933 and continues to manufacture furniture in the United States. With six factories and more than 1,500 employees, Jackson Furniture Industries is committed to quality furniture at reasonable prices.
- Product selection: Jackson Furniture offers many products including sofas, sectionals, chairs, rugs and more.
- Catnapper: Jackson Furniture Industries sells products under two names, Jackson and Catnapper. Catnapper products include recliners and reclining sofas.
- Dealer locations: Jackson Furniture is sold through independent distributors and furniture stores across the United States. There are currently about 2,500 distributors that offer Jackson’s products; check out the company’s website to find a distributor near you.
- Customization: Most of the furniture pieces available can be custom ordered with particular colors or fabrics to fit your design motif.
- Lifetime warranty: Most of Jackson Furniture’s products come with a limited lifetime warranty on the spring and frame. Other parts of the furniture such as the coils or sleeper mechanism come with limited one- or five-year warranties.
- Best for: people wanting quality furniture made in the United States.
DirectBuy is a membership online furniture store that uses concierge-style consultants to make sure you find exactly what you’re looking for. Shop hundreds of brands for accent, bedroom, home entertainment, home office, infant and living room furniture. Additionally, you can browse multiple brands of appliances, electronics, flooring and more.
- Membership: A DirectBuy membership costs $69.95 per month, plus a $299 initiation fee. You can try DirectBuy risk-free for 30 days. Your membership includes services like concierge shopping, project coordination, phone assistance seven days a week, in-home design services, savings and more.
- Concierge services: DirectBuy’s concierge consultants are specifically trained to help you remotely. Concierge shopping can design custom cabinets for you, coordinate projects from start to finish, send you vendor samples, work with your budget, place orders for you, provide product photos, descriptions and prices and recommend local contractors.
- Savings: According to DirectBuy, it can give you significant savings it when it comes to home improvement projects. It has over 40 years of building relationships with manufacturers and distributors and works with them to save you as much money as possible.
- Project coordination: As a member of DirectBuy, you have access to project coordination services. If you want to remodel part of your home, you can let the project coordination team handle things like design, budget and local contractor management. DirectBuy has interior designers that will work with you until you find a design that is exactly what you want.
- My DirectBuy App: DirectBuy’s mobile app lets you search products, track orders and communicate with concierge consultants from your smartphone. It has an “I Want That!” feature that allows you to snap a photo of a piece of furniture you want and send it to DirectBuy where a consultant will help you track it down and find the best price.
- Best for: consumers wanting a top-of-the-line concierge-style online shopping experience.
Huffman Koos has made a name for itself as one of the best in the business since the store opened its doors in 1961. It offers high-quality furnishings to discriminating shoppers. In 2017, it underwent rebranding and renovation and closed several stores. Check the website to find information on which locations are open.
Wayfair started in 2002 and is now a major e-commerce website selling home furnishings, decor and office furniture. It sells over seven million home furnishing products from over 7,000 suppliers across five distinct brands. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Wayfair operates across North America and in Europe, delivering a variety of styles at every price point.
Guardian Protection Products was founded in 1977 and is owned by RPM International Inc., which produces specialty coatings and sealants. Guardian offers furniture protection plans in addition to several furniture protection products for consumers.
- Protection plans: Protect your indoor and/or outdoor furniture with a protection plan from Guardian. Their plans cover accidental damage, including rips, heat marks, glass breakage, dirt stains and more.
- Mattress protection: Guardian’s EveryBed mattress protectors prevent liquids and allergens from touching the mattress with their waterproof and breathable barrier. The protectors are machine washable, and they are designed to maximize the comfort and longevity of your mattress.
- Care tips: Learn how to keep your furniture looking and feeling like new by reading Guardian’s extensive care tips resource center. They have information for fabric, leather and wood furniture.
- Care products: Consumers with or without a Guardian protection plan can enjoy the cleaning power of Guardian’s care products. Their lineup includes products for fabric, leather and wood.
- Safer Choice fabric and rug cleaners: Guardian’s Safer Choice line of cleaners is made according to EPA standards and have ingredients that are less harmful to the environment than traditional cleaners.
- Best for: Homeowners who want to protect their new indoor and/or outdoor furniture.
Simplicity Sofas sells quality sofas, loveseats, chairs and ottomans designed to fit in small spaces and through small entryways, doors and hallways. The company opened its first factory in 2007 in North Carolina. Since then, the company has outgrown its first factory and now operates a larger factory near the same location.
Founded in 1975 and based in Woodbury, New York, Jennifer Furniture has locations in New York, New Jersey, Conneticut, Maryland and Virginia. They have an extensive online store, so consumers can shop Jennifer Furniture from anywhere in the country. They offer consumers stylish, affordable furniture, and they are best known for their sofa beds.
IKEA has gained a cult following thanks to its affordable pricing and multifunctional pieces. The company is continuing to franchise locations, and there are entire websites that are devoted to how to use IKEA furniture in your home.
Founded in 1945, Ashley Furniture became an industry leader in 1970 when its first plant opened in Wisconsin. The plant started with 35 employees, and the brand has since grown to include stores in more than 120 countries.
Founded in 1956, the company is most well known for its culinary offerings, but Williams-Sonoma branched out into home furnishings with great success. It has everything you need for almost every room in your home.
With more than 60 years in the furniture business, Raymour & Flanigan began in Syracuse, New York. It is known for its large selection and affordable prices.
American Signature Furniture stores are concentrated mainly in the Eastern half of the country. The company offers traditional furnishings, as well as home decor accessories and outdoor furniture.
Restoration Hardware prides itself on being at the cutting edge of trends and technology in the furniture industry. The company mainly caters to luxury buyers offering a curated collection of historical reproductions and updated classics.
For more than 80 years, Ethan Allen has been meeting the needs of furniture shoppers around the country. This company specializes in bringing high-end quality to the masses.
Founded by husband-and-wife team, Emily and Adam Young, Brass & Burl is a New York-based retailer specializing in a curated mix of antique and modern home décor and furniture, including bedroom, living room, dining room, office and outdoor furniture. The company also sells decorative accessories, such as wall art, mirrors, rugs and vases, from some of the world's largest and best known brands. Brass & Burl sells its products through its showroom and online store, and offers free shipping to customers throughout the United States and Canada.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.
11 – 61 Best Rated Furniture Stores
|Mathis Brothers Furniture Stores||Read 15 Reviews|
Mathis Brothers Furniture Stores sell all types of furniture from brands like Broyhill, La-Z-Boy, Tempur-Pedic and many more. Most locations are adjacent to a warehouse, so customers can immediately pick up their purchases.
|Modern Line Furniture||Read 16 Reviews|
Modern Line Furniture keeps its entire inventory in its 65,000 square foot warehouse in New Jersey. Among its services are custom designs for individuals and big companies, and its customer support staff speaks Spanish.
|Jennifer Convertibles||Read 888 Reviews|
Jennifer Convertibles sells complete lines of sofas, sofa beds and related pieces, like loveseats, bedroom furniture and dining room furniture. The company's Guardsman programs provide five-year protection for leather and fabric.
|AllModern||Read 30 Reviews|
Online furniture retailer, AllModern launched in 2006 and sells modern-style furniture for all rooms. They frequently offer sales. AllModern ships to all 50 states and Canadian territories, and orders over $49 ship for free.
|Cymax Stores USA||Read 1767 Reviews|
Cymax Stores USA is an online furniture company founded in 2004. The company specializes in home furnishings including products available for bedrooms, offices, outdoor spaces, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
|Route 110 Home Furnishings||Read 26 Reviews|
One Ten Home Furnishings in Farmingdale, New York, features a 30,000 square foot showroom. It sells furniture for every room and works with only a few retailers so it can order large quantities of furniture at lower prices.
|Courtyard Creations||Read 97 Reviews|
Courtyard Creations, headquartered in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada, sells patio equipment, swings and patio supplies. It also sells warranties and replacement parts, such as lounge cushions and pillows for patio furniture.
|Logan Furniture||Read 11 Reviews|
Logan Furniture features free layaway and four locations in the Boston area, each with new styles, original designs, art, rugs, accessories and more. The centrally located warehouse helps ensure that furniture is always in stock.
|Restoration Hardware||Read 330 Reviews|
Restoration Hardware is a home goods retail chain headquartered in California. It is known for hardware and fixtures but also offers bedding, curtains, rugs and more. Its products are sold online, in retail stores and by catalog.
|Klaussner Furniture||Read 40 Reviews|
Klaussner Furniture offers a line-up of upscale seating, bedroom furniture, dining room furniture and sleeper sofas. Klaussner upholstery coverings provide an elegant flair that looks great in a beach house or a chic condo.
|Raymour & Flanigan Furniture||Read 434 Reviews|
Raymour & Flanigan opened in Syracuse, New York in 1947. The company sells furniture in retail locations in seven states, and they also sell furniture, rugs and home decor items with free delivery through their online store.
|Bob's Discount Furniture||Read 1114 Reviews|
Bobs Discount Furniture was founded in 1991. The company sells low-cost and stylish furniture for living rooms, bedrooms and more at their 61 retail locations across the U.S., mostly in the mid-Atlantic region.
|Rent-A-Center||Read 1021 Reviews|
Rent-A-Center has more than 3,000 retail locations, and it's a destination for any customer looking to rent furniture. The company also provides customers with the option to rent-to-purchase furniture for their home.
|Ethan Allen||Read 379 Reviews|
Ethan Allen is an American home goods company founded in 1932 and specializing in furniture, decor, gifts, bedding, lighting and more. Customers can shop online or at any of its 300+ retail stores.
|Furnitureland South||Read 78 Reviews|
Furnitureland South, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, has the world's largest furniture store at more than a million square feet. Design consultants and the store's website help customers narrow down their choices.
|Aaron Rents||Read 812 Reviews|
Aaron rents and sells everyday living furniture for all rooms of the house or office. Aaron carries both functional wooden furniture and traditional upholstered seating, such as cozy overstuffed couches and recliners.
|Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture||Read 1621 Reviews|
Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture brings a comfortable touch to outdoor areas with nature-inspired earthy tones. The furniture creates a durable, relaxing backdrop for backyard cookouts and evening get-togethers.
|Nebraska Furniture Mart||Read 149 Reviews|
The Nebraska Furniture Mart has free delivery offers daily on thousands of items. Its low-price guarantee includes a refund for 110 percent of the difference if a customer finds a better price elsewhere, in a specific timeframe.
|West Elm||Read 72 Reviews|
West Elm sells home and office furniture and decor. It offers Fair Trade Certified™ products made from sustainable materials. It was founded in 2002 in Brooklyn and is a subsidiary of William-Sonoma.
|Hampton Bay Patio Furniture||Read 492 Reviews|
Hampton Bay patio furniture styles include wicker and pieces are coated for weather resistance. Sets come in a variety of arrangements, such as the three-piece patio bistro set and the seven-piece Eastham patio dining set.
|Bassett Furniture Direct||Read 283 Reviews|
Bassett Furniture is one of the largest furniture companies nationwide. The company is known for manufacturing and selling handcrafted furniture products, and they have been making high quality furniture for more than 100 years.
|Thomasville Furniture||Read 91 Reviews|
Thomasville manufactures classically-styled upscale furniture that adds an elegant flair throughout the home. The company offers chic living room, dining room, bedroom and office furniture, plus lighting and cabinetry products.
|Beck's Furniture||Read 29 Reviews|
Beck's Furniture, based in northern California, provides price matching within 30 days of a purchase. The company works with more than 40 manufacturers to sell living room furniture, bedroom furniture and dining room furniture.
|Farmers Furniture||Read 112 Reviews|
Farmers Home Furnishings offers casual contemporary furniture for the living room, bedroom, dining room and kitchen. Farmers' also carries outdoor furniture, appliances and decorating accessories that enhance family-time at home.
|Chair King Furniture||Read 8 Reviews|
Chair King is a furniture vendor that specializes in outdoor and patio furniture. It was founded in Houston in 1950 and has since expanded by having showrooms in the San Antonio, Austin and Dallas – Fort Worth areas.
|Broyhill||Read 129 Reviews|
Broyhill carries casual-contemporary furniture for the living room, dining room and bedroom. They also offer customers the option to design their own furniture. Classically styled Broyhill pieces blend into most decor styles.
|Slumberland Furniture||Read 78 Reviews|
Slumberland Furniture is a furniture store that was founded in 1967 in Richfield, MN. The company is known for its comprehensive mattress selection, which includes brand names like Sealy and Tempur-Pedic.
|Macy's - Furniture||Read 490 Reviews|
|American Signature Furniture||Read 157 Reviews|
American Signature Furniture has been in business since 1948, and they sell furniture in the eastern part of the United States. The company has furniture available for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, nurseries and patios.
|Havertys Furniture||Read 161 Reviews|
Havertys, with stores in the southeastern U.S., has a website offering reviews for each piece in a collection, and customers can view information by date and other criteria. The website also features 2-D and 3-D room planners.
|Badcock Home Furniture and More||Read 192 Reviews|
Badcock Home Furniture and More carries edgy, modern-inspired furniture for every room in the house and for the office. Badcock products feature extra embellishments and design elements that add enhanced visual impact to a room.
|Marlo Furniture||Read 135 Reviews|
Marlo offers furniture that adds a traditional flair and an upscale summer-home feeling to a room. In addition to wooden and upholstered furniture, Marlo carries elegant accent pieces, such as rugs, lamps and wall art.
|IKEA||Read 1006 Reviews|
IKEA is an affordable furniture company founded in Almhult, Sweden in 1943. The company has created a range of self-assembly furniture for the home and outdoor space with a Scandinavian aesthetic and sustainability in mind.
|Pottery Barn||Read 751 Reviews|
Founded in 1949, Pottery Barn is a home goods retail chain owned by Williams-Sonoma Inc. Pottery Barn is known for high-quality homeware including bedding, lighting, furniture, decor and more sold in stores, online and by catalog.
|The Room Place||Read 111 Reviews|
The RoomPlace, serving Chicago and Indianapolis, helps consumers discover their preferences by showing furniture in four general categories: casual contemporary, tried-and-true traditional, comfortable country and chic modern.
|Berkline Furnishings||Read 7 Reviews|
Berkline Furnishings, owned by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., is a company that is known for making living room furniture. They make high-quality sofas and chairs, in addition to other stylish living room pieces.
|Ashley Furniture||Read 2213 Reviews|
Ashley Furniture is the largest furniture manufacturer in the world. The company sells its furniture in retail stores in more than 123 countries, and they make living room, bedroom, dining room and office furniture.
|England Furniture||Read 20 Reviews|
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., England Furniture is a manufacturer of furniture. They were acquired by La-Z-Boy in 1995, and now England Furniture distributes their products to retailers across the United States.
|City Furniture||Read 224 Reviews|
City Furniture was opened in 1989, and they are currently a green-focused furniture company. Today, they sell a range of furniture products, including pieces for living rooms, entertainment centers and home offices.
|Rooms to Go||Read 1745 Reviews|
Rooms to Go originated the practice of showing furniture in complete room settings. Its online store and nearly 150 locations simplify shopping to reduce hassle and increase savings, and its website features live online chat.
|Williams-Sonoma||Read 185 Reviews|
Williams-Sonoma was founded in 1956, and they currently have more than 250 stores across the United States. The company is best known for selling high-quality cookware and kitchenware, in addition to kitchen and outdoor furniture.
|Crate and Barrel||Read 62 Reviews|
Crate and Barrel is an indoor and outdoor home furnishing retailer that focuses on unique designs. It began as a family business in 1962 and has since grown into one of the largest online furniture retailers in the world.
|Value City Furniture||Read 225 Reviews|
Value City Furniture offers indoor and outdoor furniture, along with free shipping on products. Financing options include the Value Plus card, and the Easy Pass enables customers to start shopping online and finish in a store.
|Colortyme Rent-To-Own||Read 21 Reviews|
ColorTyme deals in rent-to-own furniture. Its return policy enables customers to return products at any time and stop payments with no penalty. They can resume payments later. Delivery, installation and servicing are offered free.
|American Furniture Galleries||Read 35 Reviews|
American Furniture Galleries serves northern California in four locations. The company offers financing for up to 5,000 dollars and sells living room furniture, bedroom furniture, kids furniture and home office furniture.
|Regency Furniture||Read 39 Reviews|
Regency Furniture has seven retail stores across the Maryland, D.C., and Northern Virginia area where customers can shop for home furniture. The business also sells pieces that are intended to outfit home offices.
|UV3 MasterGuard||Read 26 Reviews|
UV3 Masterguard sells furniture care products such as fabric protection, stainless steel cleaner and wood care kits. It upgrades its products nearly every year and partners with retailers to offer coverage plans.
|Kane's Furniture||Read 461 Reviews|
Kanes Furniture is a furniture company that is focused on creating products with great value and style. Kanes sells low-cost furniture in 18 Florida locations for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, offices and more.
|Stainsafe||Read 66 Reviews|
Balta Broadloom sells Stainsafe carpets, which are soft, durable and stain proof. The carpets are not treated with chemicals and have fibers that reject moisture. The company offers extended warranties running from 10 to 20 years.