1.44/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Omaha, NB

Founded by Russian immigrant Rose Blumkin or "Mrs. B" as she was affectionately known, Nebraska Furniture Mart is a home furnishings super store with Locations in Omaha, NE, Kansas City, KS, The Colony, TX and Des Moines, IA. They carry everything for the home from Furniture and Flooring to Appliances and Electronics.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

204 Nebraska Furniture Mart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Is anyone else having problems with #bedbug on bunk bed/wooden furniture delivered from Nebraska Furniture Mart #nebraskafurnituremart? Four months ago, my sister-in-law ordered a bunk bed for her beautiful twin girls. At first sight, she was excited about the delivery and the quality... But the first night of sleeping my niece started complaining that she was itching all night. Thinking she was just looking for an excuse not to sleep on her new bed my sister-in-law ignored and kept ignoring until we started seeing bites... We have quarantined the kids' room and called Nebraska Furniture to do something about this defective, and ill treated wood and mattress... I am so upset at how long it is taking them to react, and I don't even know what to do. NEBRASKA FURNITURE COME AND GET YOUR BEDBUG RIDDEN FURNITURE, this is not fair to my little nieces.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I bought Washer and dryer worth $1300 on 18 months finance. I have always been making my monthly payments on time which is due at the middle of the month. Now on my final payment of $285, they charged me an interest of $369 just because I was 2 days behind their promotional APR end date which is not even my usual payment due date. So, what do I make of this kind of deceiving act to fool people by the such a large and famous furniture mart.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I bought a sectional less than a year ago and it is the worst investment that I have ever made. Never again will I buy from them. First the back of the sectional started coming apart. I could literally see the board sticking out through the fabric. The fabric also had a couple of rips. The sectional is also very uncomfortable. Whenever I sit on the couch it sinks very. Please don’t believe the hype!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

My husband and I have been loyal NFM buyers for 25 years. We purchased a La-Z-Boy Leather Duo-Reclining Sofa in February of 2017 with the extended warranty through Guardsman. The reclining mechanisms on both sides had to be replaced by the end of 2017, which they were at no charge. Fast forward to Fall of 2018, both reclining mechanisms needs to be replaced again and one-year warranty with NFM has run, Guardsman is not responsible as the manufacturer warranty with La-Z-Boy has not expired. We can get the parts for free but have to pay labor to have them installed.

We have a $2,400 couch that the reclining mechanisms do not work properly and no one wants to take responsibility. Guardsman is a ripoff -- do not buy the extended warranty. You are better off buying a cheap sofa and replacing every few years. So disappointed in NFM and their "warranty" programs they talk you into purchasing that do you no good. We will be looking elsewhere for any future purchases.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I purchased a twin bed and mattress for my 23 month old. It was to be delivered and set up tonight 10-22-18 between 5-9pm. I received a text on Sunday night confirming the delivery of her bed just as it was set up at the time of purchase. I rushed home from work, moved dressers and broken down crib out of her room so they had plenty of room to work and set up her new bed.

Well I waited and waited. About 8pm I called to ask what the ETA was. I hear, "Oh that’s not being delivered until the 29th." I’m like, "Excuse me. No. I booked tonight and I got a confirmation text stating it was tonight." Christine in customer service was like, "Oh I’m sorry. I see. Yes. It’s to be delivered on 22nd. And I said, "Yes and today the 22nd." She chuckled and goes, "Oh yes it is. I need to put you on hold to check with delivery." She comes back on the phone and says, "I’m going to have make a few phone calls and call you back." I’m said, "Look this is not acceptable. I have a 2 year old ready for bed a broken down crib and she is tired." She was like, "I’m sorry. I have to make a few phone calls. I’ll call you back." I said, "I’m paying 90.00 for delivery and set up of a bed. You will call me back tonight." "Oh yes tonight," she says.

Well it’s 9:32 pm and I’ve had no phone call back. I’m shocked and very saddened with NFM at this point. I have shopped with them for years but this is not acceptable. I now get to go to bed upset with a baby in my bed and wake up upset because of the poor communications they appear to have with their long time customers. Wow is really all I can say! This is the NFM store in Omaha Ne 72nd St.

Wow and it continues. I get a hold of customer service this morning and they’re sorry there was no communications. They are waiving the delivery/set up fee and they will deliver next Monday! Really. I have a torn down bedroom and I have to wait a week when everything on my order is in and ready!!! Well thank you for the unmeaning sorry. If you were sorry you would get this bed delivered and set up sooner than next Monday!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Speed Queen top loading washer was delivered 58 days ago. I have to keep unplugging it and plugging it back in and waiting up to 4 hours for it to reset to wash another load. I paid over $900.00 for the washer and since it has been 58 days I have to have it repaired instead of NFM replacing it. I bought Speed Queen thinking this will last 20 years instead of a cheaper washer. HA! Now I am waiting for a part that may or may not fix the problem. Who will pay for my house and possessions and maybe our lives when the thing burns up? Is it overheating or what? I'd rather give them a no star rating, but that is not an option.

Resolution response: Oct. 15, 2018

The original issue began on 10/13 and originally I was told my replacement beds would not be delivered until 10/19 and that was the earliest anything could be done. Fortunately today, on 10/15 I received a call that a special truck would be making it's way to us with our replacement beds and to pick up the defective beds. The drivers gave me plenty of notice that they were on their way and were efficient with putting the new beds together. I truly appreciate Nebraska Furniture Mart taking my concerns seriously and finding a way to help me and correct the situation. The only reason I am putting 4 stars is because I feel the customer service center should have tried a little harder to make it right like the Consumer Affairs response team did. Overall I am very happy and will continue to shop with Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I have spent a lot of money at this store in the past two years since it came to the DFW area. I will never again shop here after the experience I had today. I bought two loft beds for my kids and waited two weeks for them to be delivered. They were delivered today only to be told by the delivery guy that BOTH beds had bent brackets and were defective. He said no big deal, he would contact the store and replacements would be delivered today or tomorrow. He left both beds in their boxes propped against the wall in both my kids' bedrooms which was fine because I thought the issue would be remedied no later than tomorrow. We received a call from the operations manager in the delivery department and he tells us he can't have new beds out here until FRIDAY.

So he expects us to wait an entire WEEK for them to fix the fact that not only one but BOTH beds are defective. Not to mention the fact that my kids' rooms have huge boxes with heavy parts just leaning against their wall. So I call customer service to come get the beds out of my house AT LEAST. Apparently the drivers are too far away and can't turn around and the soonest they can come get the beds is WEDNESDAY. So I can't even get the defective beds OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR 5 DAYS. The customer service rep tells me they should have offered to take the defective beds with them. Well they didn't. She did refund my delivery fee, but that doesn't fix the fact that your store expects me to wait 5 DAYS to send someone out to collect the defective beds and 7 DAYS to get replacements.

The rep said it's because I'm not "local" and in the extended delivery range. She told me if I was local they could fix the issues faster. I think it's terrible your operations manager doesn't include time in the extended delivery schedule for issues like mine. I know that things happen, but the fact that I'm expected to wait and adhere to your schedule when your store clearly sent defective merchandise is terrible customer service. At this point I'm ready to return the beds and find somewhere local that won't treat me this way.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I purchased a bedroom set that was installed incorrectly by NFM. The set of boards (and legs) that hold the mattress up were not screwed down as intended so the ones that were screwed down became loose and eventually popped out. One of the boards is broken now and I had to order a new set which is costing me $130 to replace. I trusted NFM to install my bed correctly and to correct anything they did wrong. But they are refusing to make this right. What a terrible experience.

Nebraska Furniture Mart response

Thank you for feedback. I am sorry to hear about your disappointment and the issues you are having with your bed. We would be more than happy to take a look into this situation and see if there is anything further we can do to help. Can you please provide the complete name, address with zip code and phone number associated with account? We can be reached by email at contact.us@nfm.com, live chat at www.nfm.com or by using the inbox. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

My issue is not with NFM (except the fact that they sell this protection plan). My fridge broke within 4 months of having it and I paid $300 for their "premiere" protection plan. When I called they said they couldn't fix it and were rude (mind you I was not happy when I found out that $300 just got me a random phone number to call), but turns out they cannot fix it for reasons unknown and now I am having to call Samsung instead to try and get someone to fix this thing.

Nebraska Furniture Mart response

Thank you for providing us this feedback. We would be more than happy to get this escalated to Assurant Solutions or the manufacture on your behalf. If you could please provide us the complete name, address with zip code and phone number associated with the account we will like to assist however we can. We can be reached by calling 1-800-359-1200 extension 22435, live chat in at www.nfm.com or by email at contact.us@nfm.com. We look forward to hearing back from you and have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

We purchased an LG refrigerator and within 18 months it completely stopped working. All the food in the refrigerator and freezer completely destroyed. I called Nebraska Furniture for service and they couldn’t come out to see what was wrong with it for 2-Weeks. In the meantime we had to go to restaurants every day for 2 1/2 weeks. They finally show up and said the compressor is out. Now they said it will take another week to order a new compressor. 3-1/2 WEEKS!!! STILL NOT REPAIRED!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE! TERRIBLE LG PRODUCT! I’ll go to the smaller appliance stores owned by working people that care. NOT big corporate money machine like Nebraska Furniture. Shame on you Nebraska Furniture!

Nebraska Furniture Mart response

I am sorry about your disappointment. NFM does not service appliances. Within the first year it would be handled which is the extended warranty company. Assurant should be able to assist with providing a small refrigerator and with the warranty they also have a food loss clause. Can you please provide the complete name, address with zip code and phone number associated with the account? We will be more than happy to contact Assurant on your behalf.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I bought a refrigerator and stove two years ago and the stove was visibly damaged upon delivery. They didn't want to take it back and offered money off if I would keep it, which I didn't. Last week the fridge went out and a repairman said it was also due to damage in transport, a slow leak of the coolant. The company refused to replace it and told me I could get an employee discount on a new one. When I went to the store and told them the refrigerator I wanted they said there was no employee discount on that one. I asked for some type of discount and they offered a whole 10 percent.

When I got home and started thinking about how risky it would be to get another damaged product from them, I decided to buy appliances from now on in my local Leavenworth, Kansas appliance store. They actually stand behind their products and employ responsible and trained delivery people. When I ordered a sofa a year ago from NFM the delivery people said they would have to leave it in my front yard because it wouldn't fit through the door. I told them if they tilted it, it would go through. Amazing that they couldn't figure that out on their own.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Always had good experiences, till they sent the last guy out. Tom was his name. He was sent out to fix our remote. He did not know how or what he was doing and was very rude and totally unprofessional. He unprogrammed everything, they had no ideal what to do. He called someone then said, "It’s too high for me to fix, we will have to come back." He did with the other installer that has been to her home and taking care of us in the past. He tried to show Tom how. However Tom was very rude even to him not to mention to us again. So the tall installer I forget his name took care of us and fixed the problem.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We purchased $6 thousand dollars in new appliances from NFM in April. They didn’t get installed until June first because of remodeling the kitchen and moving. The gas oven doesn’t work and still waiting on GE to fix. Now 3 months later our brand new refrigerator isn’t working! We lost all the food in our freezer and refrigerator. GE only has a repair guy work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. NFM won’t do anything because it’s been over 30 days! Poor customer service! We will never purchase anything from them again! Very disappointed!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Let’s just say they were supposed bring and set up bedroom set. When something looked a little out of the ordinary they were trying to get out of doing the job with the bed. Calling boss to try and get out of doing it. I mean seriously: it’s just an adjustable base meant to be placed on boards and mattress on top. That’s it! So when they left, bed left in assembled and didn’t even put in the slats in!!! Heavy ** Mattress left in my living room and dresser still in plastic. I am soooooo ticked off right now!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I went to the store in the Colony for the very first time this past weekend to purchase some items for my new home that I just bought. Before I went in I decided to apply for credit that way I knew how much I would be able to spend. I received a call the day I applied telling me how much I was approved for and all I needed to do when I went to purchase the items at checkout. All I needed to do is show my ID. We finally found the items that I was looking for. I went to check out like I was told and showed them my ID. They were able to pull up my name and address but no other information was found. They saw that an account was opened and closed on the same day which I never closed the account. They ran my credit without asking me at checkout after asking for the same information that was given originally.

The gentleman helping me was very confused on why the account was opened and closed the same day. He called someone at the finance department and was told that they needed to speak to us regarding what was going on. After speaking with the finance department we were told that we didn't qualify for the NFM card but another option they have. I was very frustrated because we were never told when the original phone call was made what type of financing we were approved for. If we would have known we would have made sure we wouldn't have wasted 20 minutes at check out and looking for my information and assuming we were financing our items through NFM and not through Smart Lease. It’s another department we had to wait another 30 minutes to speak to someone. Due to this situation it will be my first and last time shopping here.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Went to NFM to purchase new kitchen appliances. Picked out a refrigerator, gas range and microwave. The salesman told us that we would get 10% off the refrigerator and range because of the NFM Plus sale that was going on. When we went to the register the 10% discount did not apply. They called the floor manager who said the discount should have applied on the range but not the refrigerator. We reiterated that the salesman told us both had a discount and showed them the picture we took of the sticker on the front of the refrigerator.

We were then told that the discount only applied for the black stainless not the regular stainless. Are you kidding me? There is a sticker on the refrigerator and the salesman told us it was eligible for the discount and you are not going to honor it. Ridiculous! We cancelled our whole order. We have been doing business with NFM for over 20 years and have never had a situation like this. Very disappointed. We’ll take our money elsewhere. You are no longer our go to store.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

People, I bought $2700 furniture from Nebraska Furniture on 0% APR for 18 months, I was one payment behind and they are charging me $642 as interest rate, I spoke customer care and manager, no one gave me single dollar waiver. I would say, Never go to Nebraska on 0% APR purchase, it is simply making customer fool and get lots and lots of interest money from customer. I am helpless now and no option, I must have to pay $642.

Nebraska Furniture Mart response

Sanjay, We're sorry to hear you were charged interest on your account. We can look further into this for you and determine if there are any further options. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 1(800)359-1200 Ext: 22420.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Came to the Colony, TX store and make a purchase for multiple furniture and paid extra $89.99 for the in-home delivery and setup. Sales A finished my order (# **) and told me since furniture not in stock yet, it will be delivered 2 weeks later, and during this time I am welcome to buy anything extra and it will be included in the same $89.99 fee. So I called in a week later and purchased several more furniture, and I told the sales B on the phone multiple times of my name/phone/previous order# so that he can just add it together.

However, on the delivery date, I only got delivered for items from my first order. And when I called in giving them my name/phone, they said your order will be delivered on another time. Then I have to take work off to wait at home for the 2nd time, and when their truck came, driver just wanted to leave the furniture boxes on the outside drive-way. I said I paid full setup price. Driver said no, my order (**) shows no setup no $89.99 paid at all. When I called delivery manager, he told me this is a different order hence they can't do anything.

Obviously the Sales B didn't combine them together (I have to evilly think, he did this on purpose otherwise he won't get sales commission). I asked them to correct the problem and let driver set it up. Delivery manager said driver has to take my furniture back to store, and I have to deal with CSR, and then transferred my phone out, and driver just left. CSR not taking my phone call at all after several long wait and not calling me back at all. After placed my order 3 weeks, I still not getting my furniture nor hearing anything from the store. Very disappointment experience and will not buy from them again. There are many furniture stores in Dallas area, I will shop around.

Di Wang,

We can look further into this for you. Can you please provide the billing address (including zip code) on your account?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The first time I went to the store I was really impressed. My second visit was horrible. I spent 5 hours, too many sales associates to count and too much telling me they can't do something I need when I am trying to buy something. I had to find a sales associate in every department because of their ** up system. This last visit was the worst. They told my disabled veteran husband that he had to go search the entire store for a specific pillow, even though we had the SKU and asked them to order it but because of their flawed system they couldn't. We wanted to buy 4 items but again too many sales associates for a very complex unfriendly system to the consumer. We will not be returning and I am going to be looking at contacting the ADA about my husband's treatment. My review is also on Google.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

We bought a $4000 sofa 6 mos ago. Large quantities of feathers are coming through fabric. Cushions are losing density, feathers hurt, it’s messy. NFM sent a rep out who agreed this is a defect and assured us NFM would work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue.... but now they are changing their tune. We are so disappointed. We just placed another order yesterday for bedroom furniture because we were confident NFM would fix this issue with the manufacturer and stand behind their product. Now needing to fight it out with management I suppose and cancel our order.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We bought a table in Spring. The finish on the top of it came completely off. I called yesterday and told them at the top finish was completely off and they call me back today. They tell me that they are sending me a replacement table September 13th. Awesome customer service.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Would of left 0 stars if I could but in order to write a review warning others I had to leave 1 star. When purchasing our hardwood and carpet over $12,000 at the promotion 66 month financing we got a shocking bill. Payment due on our bill was over $500 when we thought it would be $200. NFM says it clearly states minimum payment due is 4% of balance. That promotion is only 66 months interest free. It's a total scam like person previously said in a review. Never at any of the other retailers I got 0% have done this. Not Home Depot, Lowe’s or Best Buy. It's a wonder NFM stays in business with their misleading commercials. What a shame. Will never step foot in NFM again.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

This is my 3rd bad experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart. I just finished a call after 33 minutes to be told an order that I'm suppose to pick up tomorrow morning will not be here--and they could do nothing about it. I ordered 5 lamps for a large training - used the pics of the lamps in the training slides - went with all pieces of our SHINE training. Beforehand, I went to the store, talked to customer service before placing order and was told no problem at all picking up by the 16th - ordered on the 7th and then called on the 15th and told they have nothing to give me and can do nothing about it.

My order receipt said I could pick up one lamp that day, two lamps being shipped 24 hours and the last two lamps would be at The Colony by the 14th. Nebraska Furniture Mart is a store with integrity issues, terrible customer service and no one will take ownership or help you when they drop the ball. I WILL NEVER buy anything from this store again, and I suggest you never order anything if you are in a time sensitive situation. They need to learn - each person I spoke with said they could do nothing to help... How is that possible. Who is training this customer service department?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

WIll give zero star if there is that option. We started a project back on June 10th 2018, explained to salesperson Derek ** in Colony, TX location that our contractor will be at the house in 1 week and has such can only uses stock items. Was promised that would received a call on following Monday Jun 11th for delivery time. Nothing happened. Repeat calling, left messages with no return call. Returned to store on Jun 16th and talked to Derek ** again, promised again that they will confirmed next Monday. Nothing happened. To make long story short, they did not have everything in stock and since contractor is already started, we were force to ask our contractor to go to store to pick up small batches. After escalating to department manager Tim **, 2 more trips later and visited store on July 17, found out that their record showed that we had received all our tiles already.

Having spend another 2 hours later, then they were finally realized that they made mistake and we finally received the delivery on remaining balance of our tiles on July 19th. Thought this was over, received the Nebraska furniture credit statement, found out that we were overcharged by 819 dollars. After calling them for another week, Tim finally returned our call today on 8/12/2018. His explanation was that because the tile we ordered which was priced at $0.99/sq ft was out so they substitute our tile with a different tile at $2.00/sq ft.

We are trying to contact them again to see if we can return the entire order of that tile. Over the last 2 months. We had paid our contractor to do additional work other than tile because of tile delivery issues and now, we are facing with the final pricing/item issue. This is not the first home improvement project we have in our house as we do a project every few years but will be last we will be purchasing through Nebraska Furniture.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Last month, I bought $3,500 worth of furniture from NFM. The bedroom suite I chose is too big for my bedroom, so have a request for a return, they are picking up tomorrow so we will see how this goes. I chose another one online but they didn't have it on display so I decided to keep shopping until I was certain. I call to cancel the one I found online and order a kitchen island, I was hoping to get the island delivered when they picked up my bedroom suite. The CSR I spoke with, I believe his name was Mikey, did okay with canceling the order but not okay with taking the new order, he made this clear through his tone on the phone. Well I pushed a little and he ended up taking my order for the island, I remember this in detail because he made it clear that he did not want to take my order. Well a week ago, I decide to send them a chat and find out all of the delivery details.

The online rep. stated that there was not an order placed for my kitchen island! At this point, I am a little frustrated so decide to talk to a manager who could pull the call. I get a guy named Ryan, I believe, not great with names, and ask him to pull the call, he also sounds put out by my request and offers no apology. I wait on hold for a long time and then he comes back to the phone, says he has Mikey there, who does not remember me placing the order and says he has pulled the 2 min. call and I did not place an order for the island... So first, I KNOW that I placed the order because I remember I had to push him to do it, which he didn't, and THEN, Mikey or your manager has cut the call off or is BLATANTLY lying to me. Either or is highly unethical, and for what, not wanting to admit fault. I really can't believe this happened. Shame on your company for employing such a sad workforce.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I purchased luxury vinyl plank flooring from Nebraska Furniture Company. Within 90 days, the flooring exhibited dents from lightweight kitchen dinette chairs which had rubber casters. I weigh 170 lb. Nebraska Furniture Company (NFC) sent an independent contractor to take a sample, look at installation and then file a report back to NFC and the manufacturer. The manufacturers response was that the flooring was responding as it was engineered. That is the most damning response which they could give. NFC; however, is refunding the cost of the flooring, as well as the cost for removal. I purchased a different product from NFC and became a "Customer for Life".

Nebraska Furniture Mart response

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Jay! We appreciate you choosing Nebraska Furniture Mart and look forward to helping you again.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I purchased a Samsung stove from NFM in September of 2016. I purchased their extended warranty. The porcelain on the bottom of the oven is cracking (Like a spider web). I was told by a service man that this was not caused by abuse. NFM WILL NOT honor their extended warranty. They state that this is a cosmetic issue and does not affect the operation of the oven. They will not honor their warranty coverage. Due to the spider webbing I cannot use the Steam clean feature.

Original review: July 17, 2018

My husband and I just bought a new house and decided to furnish almost the entire house by purchasing furniture at NFM (over $10,000). We were then informed that due to the number of weeks required to make our sectional we would not be receiving our furniture for over 2 months. Even though I am very pregnant (high risk and possibly going on bed rest) and would have no furniture to sit on we decided we would make it work for those 2 months. When scheduling our delivery NFM took it upon themselves to decide what furniture would be delivered at each of our deliveries (we had 2). The second delivery included our very large sectional, ottoman and a small entertainment center. Since this was all going in the same room we agreed to it. At that time everything was in stock except our custom sectional.

Fast forward to 2 months later (2 weeks before furniture was to arrive). My husband receives an automated voicemail stating that due to our small entertainment center now being on back order (of which it wasn’t when we purchased it) they took it upon themselves to move our delivery for all the furniture out another month. This meant we would be waiting over 3 months for furniture we ordered. We did not agree to this change. No one called us to discuss this. My husband call them immediately back and stated that is unacceptable and we do not agree to the change, especially since they decided to wait to deliver the entertainment center causing it to become back ordered. My husband was then told that in the 30 mins since he received the call the one truck coming to our area was now full. They already replaced our spot and couldn’t deliver it.

They admitted this was their fault/mistake and the delivery should have never been moved and someone was supposed to call us first but yet continued with it. We were then told since our order was so large they could order another truck and still deliver our furniture. 2 days later we receive another voicemail stating they were not going to get another truck and we would be waiting an extra month. My husband explained that I am very pregnant (high risk and possibly going on bed rest) and had been sitting on the floor. Yet they still decided to do nothing to fix their mistake.

My husband continued to speak with supervisors to see what could be done. The last lady he spoke with (located at the corporate office in Nebraska) stated that there was no one above her that dealt with these matters and there was nothing she could do except offer us a small credit to help cover the cost of renting a truck ourselves and driving the total of 4 hours to pick it up, remind you I am pregnant and high risk and they now want me to come pick it up. However, the amount she offered wouldn’t cover the entire cost and we had already paid the delivery fee. Needless to say they DO NOT HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE and are not willing to fix their own mistakes. I am considering losing my deposit for the sectional and canceling my entire order. I have never been treated so poorly by a company. We will never be returning to NFM!

Original review: July 12, 2018

I live in an apartment, and management got me a new fridge from NFM. I was told my fridge would be delivered last Saturday. I took the day off work to be here, they did not show up or call. They said the one they were to deliver was dented, but they didn't let me know. They showed up Thursday, but would not take the old fridge. They said it wasn't on the work order. I'm certain it was on the work order from Saturday! They would not change the side the doors open from and were not friendly or professional. Highly dissatisfied with their delivery team.

Resolution response: July 12, 2018

i resolved it myself. I have decided to never do a penies worth of business with this company.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I just had the second worst experience with the terrible deliverymen I've had from the Nebraska Furniture Mart this morning. I am ceasing ever buying anything from them in the future the way my last 2 deliveries transpired. I bought a $2000 65in TV at Thanksgiving of 2017. It came the last week of January. One delivery carried it to my door with the screen on his shoulder pad. Then he told me he could not set it up and he was going to leave it in the box in my living room. I had to call some friends in town that would come over a few days later to unpack it. NFM is supposed to set up TV's.

This morning I had a new washing machine delivered. They were supposed to set it up. I was told because I had a little blue on the brass under the water valve they wouldn't do it. Numerous times we went back and forth with the Furniture Mart by phone. Then we were told another crew that would do it was going to come later today. That too, was a lie because the first two guys showed back up. I had my father come over to supervise and I told him not to let the bigger one (Ray) break anything. I came back home 10 minutes later to find they now had the washer in the basement instead of the living room where they left it the first time.

Now I have to hire someone to come over to level it so it has a chance not to wobble and shake itself to another early death, because they failed to do any of it the second time they came today. Why doesn't the Nebraska Furniture Mart have better delivery personnel manning their trucks I wonder? Maybe they have too much job security at their jobs. The last 4 guys that came here should be demoted to pushing brooms as well as they took care of us!

Nebraska Furniture Mart Company Information