AllModern

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I ordered two Summit Grey Area Rugs of different sizes. They came a week or so after I ordered, which I thought was a good turn around time. When they arrived, the rugs were clean and packaged well, but very tightly. The creases in the rugs from the packaging didn't go away for a month or so and I had to put textbooks and furniture on the corners to get them completely flat. There is still one corner that I can't get to uncurl, but other than that, the rugs look good, the pattern is consistent to what they show online. I was lucky to find this deal because my impression of AllModern has always been a little overpriced but I got these two for around $70 (a 5x7 rug and a 2x8 rug) which is awesome for two rugs. I would recommend but wish the packaging was a little more careful on their end.

The customer service was okay. Everyone was helpful and it was a fast experience. It was not difficult and they answered any questions I had. There were quite a few different options available for each furniture set. I already knew what I wanted and the color I wanted. So that made everything easy. The quality was okay. But next time I'd prefer to go somewhere else to find better quality furniture that will definitely last me a long time.

The customer service is GREAT! They are there when I needed help, and super patient despite my heavy accent. They are kind and willing to help. There were not many deliver options available, they only offered delivery to home or to the closest furniture store to my location. Which is all I really need. There were plenty of options to choose from when I was shopping for mattresses. They ranged from super firm and super soft. Their prices were pretty varied too. I've had my mattress for many years and it is still around. It has been through literally everything I have dropped liquid on it, and its been through lots of of movement.

The customer service was great. They were friendly, helpful, and they were able to answer all of my questions. They also made recommendations of things they thought I would like but they were not pushy about what I should buy. They have great delivery options. I was able to get it delivered to my home at a time that was convenient for me. They gave me the option of when and where I would have my purchase delivered. They had a large variety of thing. There was something there for everyone. I was able to find exactly the color style and size I wanted. They also had many different brands. They had a great quality of merchandise. The merchandise was well built, very durable, also so very attractive.

This is a great furniture store and they have really great styles that I like and always get great ideas when wanting to purchase items for my home. I really enjoy the values. They have pretty fast shipping. I have always had my items delivered on time or earlier. I also like the fees. I don't think it is expensive. There are many different options for all the categories available. I like how the items I like are always available. There is rarely any items out of stock. The quality is amazing and I have never had any complaint. The items all seem to be very lasting and are very resilient. I love the material used in certain items.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AllModern?

As soon as I walked in the store someone greeted me and asked if I needed help. Everyone was very attentive there. I also received very cheap prices. When I brought my furniture I was able to get it with a payment plan because my sales associate fought for it for me from her boss. The delivery options that they had were free for any store purchase that was over 200 dollars and they also helped you assemble the product in your home. While visiting the furniture store, there were many products to pick from. The store was very clean and neat. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for amazing furniture for their children. The quality of the products were very good. When I went to the furniture store I did not see any dirty items that were being sold which is a very good thing.

The sales person was very helpful. Asked questions about how I wanted to use the furniture, what type of room, and what size of room it was. He then asked what style we liked, and showed us some examples. From there we knew what we wanted. We could have the furniture delivered or we could pick up. These options were provided to us right away so we knew what was available. Delivery seemed most cost worthy. There was a lot of variety, but not necessarily in the style we were looking for. But after all is said and done we were able to pick out what we wanted, even though the choices were not as full. We have had the furniture for 6 months and have not had any issues. Easy to clean and maintain. We don't have any small children, so not sure if that would make a difference.

The service was great and the staff was very friendly and easy to talk to and arrange deliveries. The staff seemed very caring and helped me with any questions that I had. The delivery options were very helpful and they managed to deliver it right to my back door like I had asked since the front doesn't work properly even though the back is a little harder to get to. There were many different options for furniture and also many different colors to choose from. I was able to get exactly what I wanted for my home. All of the products were in perfect condition. They were exactly as listed with no surprises. The products came wrapped in layers of bubble wrap for protection.

The experience was great. The workers were very helpful with helping me find what I was looking for especially specifics. They paid attention to detail and gave good customer service. The options for delivery were easy to use and reliable. They made the process of delivery very easy, and they helped load the appliance into the truck. The variety of products was wonderful. The different products offered different styles, comfort, and looks that were different from the others. The quality of products was very good. Each had a quality that was worth the prices as well as how long they would last.

They were helpful. They were not hostile or rude. I felt I could ask questions with patient people willing to help. They did not necessarily go above and beyond my expectations but I'm glad there still was a level of respect and decency there. Their delivery came a bit later than expected. It's mostly likely due to the weather we've been experiencing. I was not too pleased with the delivery men. They were a bit rude and pushy. They were very stubborn and that does reflect poorly on the store itself. Beautiful selections of all kinds to fit individual tastes. I loved just about everything in the store. I definitely will browse more options and shop there in the future. I've even recommended it to some associates. Very well made products from well made materials. They seem very durable for what they are. I'd expect to have the furniture around for a while as I do tend to move around a lot. I hope to keep them around.

The customer service was very nice, friendly, and joyful. They was very talkative and someone I can look upon to when it comes to buying furniture. I had them to deliver it to my house. The men was great nice and friendly. They offer to putting it up for me. They didn't ask for no tips or nothing. The variety of the furniture I purchase was a good quality and a lot of sets to go with it. I had 5 piece set with a couch, arm rest, love couch, and feet stand and more. The quality of was with it. The price was worth it. I would recommend them and to anyone that love fashion furniture. I would spend my money there again.

Everyone there was helpful and friendly with smiles on their faces; there were no rude cashiers, no sly remarks were made, even the cashiers were happy to help in my shopping experience. There were no many delivery options wich makes buying some large items inconvenient; and since some stores are out of the way of my house it makes it hard to smoothly make some purchases. There was a small variety of items to choose from but I feel there could've been more out on the floor to choose from as there was a significant amount of empty space on the store floor. The quality of the majority of the products offered seemed to be good. It looked like strong, sturdy, long lasting furniture that could easily accommodate the average person.

I purchased lighting from the AllModern specifically because the webpage stated "Get it by" and a date. I received the lights about five days after that and when I questioned the date via email the reply was that the "Get it by" date was a "Shipped by" date and I would receive the delivery on time. I am looking at other AllModern lights by the same manufacturer and the wording on the website still states "Get it by." I would like AllModern to be truthful in its advertising, hence this review.

AllModern Company Profile