3.99/5
Based on 119 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Safe Step Walk-In Tubs, we take pride in dedicating the most safe and comfortable walk-in tubs and showers for our customers. All of our products are fitted with the industry’s most accessible low step-in, and are equipped with the best hydrotherapy systems to help relieve pain, enhance mobility and reduce stress.

Every Safe Step product is manufactured in the U.S., allowing us to continue our legacy of providing lower and more affordable pricing than any of our competitors. We believe in our products so much, we back each walk-in tub and walk-in shower with the most extensive Lifetime Warranty in the industry. With locations across the U.S. and Canada, our team of customer support and technicians are always on call to help you and your family.

We care about providing enjoyable and safe bathing experiences to those in need, that we created an initiative in 2012 to donate walk-in tubs to anyone in need of a safer bathing solution, who could otherwise not afford on their own.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co. Video
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: March 30, 2018

1117 Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 30, 2018

I am an Occupational Therapist working with senior citizens. Several of my patients have gotten the tubs, what I find out that unless a person has full mobility, can use both legs and is slim enough these tubs are great. But the majority of seniors do not fit that category. They invest in the tub but find they cannot use it. This is too expensive to be useless.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Our $14,864.00 unit was installed on January 23, 2018. This is March 20, 2018. It doesn't work. It never worked once for us. The only time it worked was when the installer showed us how to use it. The seat doesn't heat up and the jets don't come on. The water runs in and the water runs out. That was routine with our old tub. We have called 4 times for help and are always told that help is coming. It never comes. No one ever calls us back. Back in 1970, our house cost $10,000. This Jonah cost up almost half again as much. We should have never paid cash - should have put it on a card. Take that as a warning. The next step will involve a lawyer. Do you really want me to put this review on my social media - Facebook?

Original review: March 14, 2018

I had a Safe Step tub installed in my home and was given a two year warranty with no extended warranty available. The tub does take a lengthy time to fill and my tub takes on average 15 minutes but only four minutes to drain. The jets work fine and aid me with my arthritis issues. The other nice feature is that you can use a variety of aromatherapy packages. On the negative side I recently had an issue with the motor inside the tub which turned out to be defective and I wound up paying close to $200.00 for service. I was told that the technician would call and set up an appt. but that never happened. He showed up and proceeded to replace the defective part BUT his English skills were awful and he failed to leave me a receipt.

Original review: March 4, 2018

The tub itself is wonderful but does take about 15 minutes to fill. Bring a book to read. The installer did a great job although he was a bit of a hot head. Lost his temper very quickly when asked to do something. The company is one of the worst as far as returning phone calls. You have to call over and over again to try to reach anyone.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Problem is way tub drains - very slowly if at all. FIRST no one told installer about adjusting screw on bottom of tub drain stopper which can be adjusted to lift stopper much higher than left with us after final inspection - causes drain to be much slower if not adjusted to maximum stopper height when lever at tub top rotated. SECOND is that drain activation lever at top inside tub is mechanically defective such that when chrome outside lever is secured to the operating shaft in the tub thru flange for the drain lever the set screw on the lever (which seats into a hole in thru shaft) is out of sync and pulls lever into tub body so tight one can not turn lever. If left a little loose it just fails to operate (such that my wife who really needs tub functions almost drowned trying to empty when it was filled with her in it). (Need a diver's aqua lung rig to get down under water and pry up drain stopper.) So very, very poor product engineering.

Trying to fix via Contractor and local distributor (Fresno Kitchen Bath Plus) has been a real disappointing process. Contractor pushes warranty onto distributor and distributor pushes warranty onto manufacture. Thus a lot of useless time has been expended and investment in tub features is zero return so far. Plus I do not think Contractor was familiar with installing as no access door left to service water valve and such on tub front (the small tubs access door in tub in front side will not cure the problem, all it does is give you a good visual of what is there but [useless] for M&O. Anyway problem will eventually get solved (I hope) but seeing a very expensive and medically needed feature useless every day is not making matters better.

I suggest you not install this product - find a Contractor that knows what they are doing as M&O will be needed sooner than later (access doors) and find a supplier that is responsive time wise after they are paid in full, and look for a better and SAFE Engineered drainage system that is foolproof as one cannot open door when full of water. Will reserve opinion on how it actually works and functions when they finally get it fully and SAFELY operable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co.?

Original review: March 2, 2018

Runaround by phone and no local rep in Nevada to contact. Safe Step Tubs refuses to honor parts (leaking Delta faucets) on tub purchased late 2013. Parts warranty states in writing "Lifetime Warranty." Customer service will not even return phone calls. Have been trying to resolve for a few weeks now to no avail.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

We do have installers in Nevada and we have ordered parts for your faucet which were supposed to have been sent directly to you when we spoke to you on 2/15/18. These parts were sent to an installer instead of you directly by mistake. We have reached out to our installer in Nevada by mistake. They should be sending to you or contacting you. Our Service Department answers and returns all calls Monday - Friday until 6pm CST. You can always reach them or leave a message. Our number is 800-989-5101

Insufficient response received
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

When the showman shows up it was all go. Until he demanded to have my wife there while she was at work. I was the one who makes the choice. And pay bills. So I will never trust Safe Step tubs again. They will have to give it free to us. Cause the rudeness and the trying to bully was not my idea of a sale. I did report them to the BBB. No one should be treated like that.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Called by phone, talked by instant messenger and send more than 3 requests for help on their website. What is it with the other end of the line with this company. every contact took my personal contact information and said someone would call/email me. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. I don't want to buy a new one. I just want a point of contact in San Diego, CA 92154 to repair it and check it out for safety. I've had it for less than 10 years and I want it checked out. Horrible go around of nobody answering me.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Safe Step Walk In Tub has a dealer in California that sales and services their tubs, we here at Corporate have no record of your name or phone number of ever calling here. The office number for the California dealer is 877-728-4651

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

After a year and a half, a gate valve inside the tub leaked ruining a portion of my kitchen ceiling. Just getting the local company contracted by Safe Step to come out and find the problem was a major chore. They gave me a serious runaround. I was told by a Safe Step executive that the repair to the ceiling would be covered as long as I submitted three estimates to Safe Step. I did this and it's been two weeks now, and I'm still waiting to hear something from Safe Step.

Updated on 2/15/2018: This post is a follow up to my earlier post describing how a leak in a gate valve of the Safe Step tub ruined my kitchen ceiling. The company agreed to cover the damages, Well, I got an e-mail from Safe Step the following day saying that they sent out a check January 24th. Here it is February 15th and I am still waiting for the check. How did they send the check? Pony Express? Or did they not send a check at all, but posted that they did knowing that people would read the post and think that Safe Step responds quickly to customer issues. I'm now going to call the company and hear what they have to say about this. Should be very interesting.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

We received estimate on January 23, 2018 and a check was cut and mailed out on January 24, 2018.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

The installation was as promised, and the tub is everything as advertised except: 1. Don’t see any effects or even smell the aromatherapy. 2. The seat is only half heated due to a design flaw. 3. The shower curtain they furnish is way too long to be useful. I had to pay to have it shortened. 4. It’s too easy to flip the handle up and open the door by accident and flood your bathroom. For these reasons I deducted two stars. The actual water and air jets work well and do their job. Otherwise a nice design and functional. Overall a mostly satisfactory buy.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

The tub takes so long to fill and empty my 80 year old mother decided she'd turn it on to fill, then use a ladder to climb in and out. It's a miracle she hasn't broken her neck or drowned yet. You can bet I'll hold Safe Step responsible when she injures herself. Their high pressure salesmen lied to my father about it filling in a reasonable amount of time. It takes 20 mins!! Too long. My Mom is nearly hypothermic in 20 mins sitting there naked waiting for a damned tub to fill. Then draining takes just as long. Luckily it is so slow she's only bathing and climbing up and down the ladder once a week now. I just called them as a new potential customer to ask for price info, but they won't give price info over the phone. Only a high pressure salesman is allowed to talk about that in person with the elderly person at the home. Stay away from these crooks. They prey upon elderly and ought to be arrested. Shame on you all involved in this scam company.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

This tub was purchased in 2012 from a Safe Step Walk In Tub dealer and the customer does not own this home any longer, we found this out when we called the daughter this morning to try to address her complaints and issues. Three things that we cannot control is hot water pressure, drain time or how long it takes to fill up tub. Safe Step connects to an existing fixture, do not modify existing plumbing so water pressure would not be affected by our tub. If we had been notified years ago, we would have talked with customer about consulting with a plumber and kept mom from climbing on/off ladder - even if we needed to provide them with a walk-in shower. Safe Step Walk In Tub Co promotes safety for their elderly customers and we constantly update our products with the safety of our customers in mind.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I had a Safe Step walk in tub put in my home, and I thought I would like it. Well I don't. I thought I could have my mother taken out of the nursing home in Indiana and brought here and that the tub would help for her. That didn't happen because she fell and broke her hip.The tub is too expensive and had to get a bigger water heater because it takes too much water! I used it once and haven't used it again. Where the water drains the shiny part is peeling off, I thought all parts were stainless steel.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I purchased a Safe Step walk in tub four years ago. I have no problem with the salesman or the installer except for the fact that the installer told me that they had sent the wrong door for my tub and it would mean a trip back to Florida to get the right door. He said the door would work that I had so he installed it. I believe the door opens the wrong way. This tub is the most overpriced mistake that I have ever made. It is uncomfortable - you sit on the heated seat and freeze to death while the tub fills. I have arthritis and thought it would help - I see no difference. I dislike the tub so much. It is hard to clean - just wish I had my money back. Must have been a senior moment when I agreed to pay that exorbitant price - could kick myself daily!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

The tub is wonderful but the cost of financing can make the tub in the end cost 30K if you only pay the minimum amount due. I wish I had shopped around more in hindsight. I also was charged more for things that were never done like removing the toilet and widening the door. They said I would get a credit back on those things and I never did. I gave up on trying to get the credit back. I would recommend people check out at least three tub companies before purchasing. I only checked one and regret it. The tub is wonderful but is it worth 30K... I don't think so. When you purchase and if you finance ask yourself if you can pay more than the minimum.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I bought a tub 2 years ago. It did not work properly from day 1 when you turned on. The jet's fine turning them off was a problem... I have used the tub about 4 times in 2 years... They did not respond at all to my complaints about the switch. I decided to give it one more try... Started filling the tub and it leaked water out on the floor so I drained it and starting trying to get in touch with Safe Step. We emailed and called several times... It took them over a month to reply and then we were being put on the list for repair.

Another month went by and finally someone came to the house... He was here for about 10 minutes and said he didn't have the part but would order it. 2 months later no part so we started calling again. Their answer was it was shipped in August. Well it's October and no part and it's not fixed. However they did tell me it would be about a thousand dollars to fix it so this is my review. It's very overpriced, if you pay cash as we did you own it. No customer service at all... I wish I had my money back and it was gone. Thank you. 80 year old male. Sorry we got ripped off. Beware.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

This was not sold by Safe Step but a dealer that no longer is in business. In future, please contact our Service Dept at 800-989-5101. I do see that we did fix some additional issues for you in December 2017, here at Corporate and got the appropriate parts ordered for you to fix your tubing that had been damaged by rodents. We here at Safe Step Corporate do warranty parts on tubs.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I saw Safe Step Walk-in Tubs and I called them. Their sales rep was very friendly and we had a good rapport. Their installation team was friendly as well and I could watch whenever I wanted when they installed it. Plus, I’m 76 years old and my knees are bad and I like that I could get in and out of the tub. That was the main reason for getting it. My husband especially likes the handrail. I also like the jets but I would like to have them on the side. I'm top-heavy and I wish I could get some penetration on the shoulders instead of the back. That's what I learned from having this tub.

So, I'm watching the TV man to try to find a tub with more jets and see if I could get that when I do it in my house in Richmond, Virginia. Also, I wish the seat was a little lower because when I sit, my shoulders were out of the water. I couldn’t get it over my shoulder unless I stoop down in the lower part. On the other hand, my husband has a back problem and the back penetration was good for him. I would definitely recommend Safe Step.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I have a stand-alone shower and I wanted a tub where I can sit down in case I slipped or fell. I’ve been looking at Safe Step Walk-in Tubs for a long time and I saw some ads on TV. It was a good experience dealing with their sales rep. He was extremely nice. He explained everything thoroughly and showed me all kinds of information. The installers were very polite and nice as well. They had quite a job, but they did great. I’ve had the Safe Step tub for more than a month now and I like everything about it. My favorite features are the heated seat and the whirlpool. The whirlpool leaves me a little easier to maneuver. Also, it's relaxing and it helps with any kind of stress, pain or muscle train. I would recommend Safe Step. They were very thorough and definitely did a great job.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

We had the Safe Step salesman come out and he told us how well the tub is made. It seemed a lot better than others and it's pretty darn solid. It was pleasant to deal with the salesman. Their installers were great and they did everything. We had a problem with a leaky door, but they knew what the problem was and fixed it right away. The lighting is nice and you can set it to whatever mood you like, and the microbubbles are neat too. It all works fine.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I’ve been wanting a tub for a good while and I finally decided to get a Safe Step and I'm very happy with it. I get around better and I like the marbles, the back sprays, and all the foot washes. Also, I have back problems and the jets that come on the back help quite a bit. The sales rep was very proficient, telling me what it's all about and the installation team was great too. Safe Step is a great product and anybody looking for tubs should consider it first.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I'm very pleased with my Safe Step Walk-in Tub so far. The only thing is it takes so long to fill up. I'm not a long tub person yet, so I've been taking quick showers and I would like to get used to this long tub business. I got one of those $1,500-off coupons from some kind of magazine and I've always wondered about them so I just called. Then I did it. Jennifer came to see me and she was very, very nice, She did everything she's supposed to do and I have no complaints. She showed me sample videos and described everything about it. Then she did all the measurements and decided what they needed or didn't need to do.

The installers did a very good job and were very, very nice. I had a little dead space, but when the men came, they were not so sure it's a dead space. They thought maybe some of my piping that goes up to the roof might be there. They climbed up the attic and went down under the floor just to make sure it was dead space. It turned out Jennifer and I were right about it being just dead space.

They set it up and did a nice job. I was worried about the ceiling cause I didn't want this messed up look in my ceiling just in case they cut all that dead space up. They dropped it down from the ceiling and were able to make it look really cute. They said that they've had to maneuver around that in different houses and had come up with ideas on what they can do to keep from ruining somebody's house. The only thing is where it jutted out on the floor. I have little pretty tiles in the bathroom, and they had to cut out the tiles 'cause the tub wouldn't fit. It left a little empty place on the floor where they had to cut the wall out. I'm hoping I can something from Lowes to fill in that little place because one of these days I might sell this house. I'd get too old and I'm not going to be able to live here for all of my life.

I like the light. I like to turn the lights on and just sit there. I can watch them while the tub's filling up. The first few times I got in there, I didn't even do the jets because I was afraid. Then I did the one where it gets bubbly and I liked it. I don't like sitting down on anything cold so I like the power seat. I think I am going to really like it better as I get used to it and as I learn to slow down. As a whole, I like it and it's just going to be very beneficial. If they can afford it, this is the perfect thing for people who like tub baths as they get older. I grew up taking tub baths and I don't care for showers at all. However, I know I could use the shower part of it if I was in a bit of a hurry. It's nice to be able to know that you can get in and out of that thing without getting stuck in there.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I'm a veteran and the sales representative from Safe Step said that they would take care of all the paperwork. They do it for veterans all the time. But it's been a couple of months now and I haven't heard back from them on that. They installed the tub and put up a grab bar, a mirror insulation, and a shower curtain. I've been in it, and I fairly like it, but I'm having trouble getting the lights to work. I'm pretty dissatisfied right now. They were fast to put the tub in and to want the money, but the installation is not completed yet. And the man who's supposed to come next week will finish it. I contacted their customer service three times and the representative scheduled for someone to come tomorrow and then he called back and canceled it until next week.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

It shows that all of your VA paperwork was sent to you after installation, at the end of August. I am going to FedEx you another copy today. I do not see where you have contacted our Service Department on your issues and there is no Service Ticket open for you. Part of the problem could be, you are talking to the installation people instead of the Service Dept. Our Service Dept number is 800-989-5101, for future problems. I am going to open up a Service Ticket and have someone call you ASAP.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

We were impressed with Safe Step's presentation. Their installers were very good and neat. We had one minor problem, but they came out right away and took care of it. We are very happy with it and enjoy the ease of getting in and out.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We are satisfied with our Safe Step Walk-in Tub. Our favorite feature is the jets because they have an effect on our bodies. However, we had a problem with the department that's in charge of installation. The guy that installed the tub thought that the job was finished when he left. The shower part did not work properly and it just trickled out. We called several times before we could get someone to come take care of it. We started calling four days after it was installed and it did not get fixed until a month later. We were more than satisfied with the salesman and the person who did the initial installation but we would not recommend Safe Step because of the way the business office handled the follow-up.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

I am so sorry that you had issues getting warranty work fixed. I do see a service ticket was created by your Safety Specialist and that the work was complete. I want to make sure that you have our Service Department number so you can get more immediate help in the future, or at least a number to follow up on status. 1-800-989-5101

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

About a month ago, I got a Safe Step Walk-in Tub. It had a free heating sheet and I like its colors and bubbles. Also, their sales rep and installers were very courteous. They were very clean as far as putting down things that catch dust. I feel a lot safer now. I'm an invalid and I get in the tub easily. I'm very satisfied. The tub was a good thing all-around.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We’ve had the Safe Step tub for a little over a month now. Their sales rep was very good and he knew his merchandise. He was not high pressure at all. He just gave us the facts. The installers were here about five after 8:00 in the morning and they were very cautious in covering the floor in and out of the front door. They did a beautiful job and cleaned up everything just the way we expected them to. We’re very pleased. They were gone by about 4:00. I was really thrilled with the tub. We like its microbubble feature. My husband has very dry ankles from diabetes and other health issues and the tub has helped his legs so much by exfoliating them. He also loves it for his severe back problems. It feels so good when he has his back jets on. Also, I had hip replacement surgery and can get into a regular bathtub but can’t get out. This Safe Step tub had enabled me to have a bath. We’re very satisfied customers and we’ve already talked about it to friends.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I'm not really satisfied with the whole Safe Step deal. They have a fine product but they don’t tell the pricing upfront. There seem to be a pressure that if I didn’t make up my mind, I will lose $300, $400, $500. The sales rep was real secretive about the price. The first question he asked was, “Well, how much can you afford for this product?” And he said, “Well, how much do you think one of these will go for?” And before I can get in there, my wife shouted a price and so immediately right there, he knew where his cushion was. He worked with that number instead of upfront pricing. If people knew how much it was going to cost them, I really doubt that they would sign up because it’s expensive. It’s like buying a brand new car and I don’t think that it should cost that much.

Everything’s already installed and the installation was fine. I’ve tried it a couple times and it got a little bit too warm for me because I got COPD and type 2 diabetes and everything’s kind of a pain to a head and giving me panic attacks. But my wife’s happy with it. She has fibromyalgia and it helps her relax, soothe her muscles and take the pain away a little bit. It is effective to a point but they’re not upfront about the volume of water that it takes. I recently just reread the stuff and it says it takes approximately 72 gallons.

Right now, it drains my water tank and they won’t put in a 50-gallon tank into my structure. I had to have it replumbed and they raised it up and adjusted the valve so they can get a bit more hot water out of the system. I had to spend $1,600 for the plumbing on top of what I spent for the tub. The salesman supposedly gave me a discount but they can have a whole lot better deal to have upfront pricing. Now he got me in debt. The workmanship, the product, and everything is a good deal but it’s the overall expense that I got a problem with, and I’m going to have a problem with for several years.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I saw the Safe Step tub advertised in AARP and have had mine since the 2nd of August. Their salesperson put up the figures and everything else but one time, when I called their Nashville office, it took them a couple of weeks to return my call. Then Steve, the installer, had to come back because I had a question on the caulking in the back. I also made a second call several weeks ago to have him come out again because the main access panel is loose. They told me that all I had to do was press it and it'll go back, but it's not going back. Steve then called me and said he could come on the 9th or 10th of September but that was my birthday weekend so I told him not to come. He said he had a real busy week and I haven't heard from him since. But the overall experience was very good and I’ve recommended Safe Step to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

We had a jet tub before and it was so high. My wife and I were in a motorcycle accident three years ago and we had to go to Safe Step to make it feasible for both of us to get in a tub in the years to come. Their step wasn't as high as the other ones, so it was easy for us to pick out what we wanted. I like the cleansing feauture, the microbubbles and the leg and the back jets. Plus, the tub is very easy to clean and it doesn't take long to fill up or to drain. It's been a very pleasant experience and I wouldn't trade the tub for anything in the world.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

The Safe Step salesman sat in my dining room and told me about walk-in bathtubs, and I was impressed. He seemed to know a lot about their product. It's not necessary for me to have a walk-in tub at this point in my life, but I was anticipating. I've had to use it as a shower right after it was installed because I had someone come in and took over my shower room. So, I had to learn how to use it as a shower. I don't have the patience to use it as a tub because I have to wait seven minutes for it to fill. And the only way to do it now, when I do use it, is to crawl over the side after it's full and then I crawl out. I don't wait for it to empty because it's just too much.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

When we saw Safe Step's infomercial on TV, my wife called them to see where it would fall out. They have a really good salesman who came here and sold us the tub. The installation guys were very knowledgeable. They clean up after themselves and they were also really quick. My wife loves our walk-in tub. She had issues with her feet and she thinks it's a little bit better since we got the tub. I got it for her, but I've also been in it once, so far. There were a couple of times when the drain wouldn't work right. When you pull up on the drain, the stopper wouldn't come up because there was a lock on the stud that's on the stopper and it was loose. I didn't know what happened with it but I adjusted it and tightened it up, and it was fixed.

I was also going to call Safe Step about the baseboard that goes at the bottom of the tub. They put a white one on instead of an almond color, which is the color of the tub. It looks kind of odd. Other than that, we're happy with the tub and I'm glad we did it and I hope we'll have many years of trouble-free service. I would recommend it, too. And, if I can get somebody to call my salesman and buy one, he said he'd give me $500.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co. expert review by Shelley Webb

Founded in 2008, Safe Step Walk-In Tubs provides American-made walk-in tubs designed to provide consumers with in-home spa-like experiences. Built for comfort and safety, Safe Step Walk-In tubs are available at several licensed service locations across the United States and Canada. The company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.

• Therapy options: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs are outfitted with hydrotherapy, aerotherapy, chromatherapy and aromatherapy systems. The Dual Hydrotherapy Massage System combines whirlpool and air massage for a full-feature spa experience.

• Personal Hygiene Therapy: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs are outfitted with a Personal Hygiene Therapy system. This feature includes specially positioned jets on the seat of the tub to act as a bidet. To keep water fresh, tubs are also equipped with a Safe Water Ozone Cleaning System that purifies water through the tub’s jets.

• Aluminum frame: Most tubs have steel frames, but the frames of Safe Step Walk-in Tubs are made of aircraft-grade aluminum. The frame is lightweight, allowing for easier installation, without sacrificing durability.

• Ordering process: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs works with consumers through every step of the ordering process. They begin with a free quote and offer consultation for pricing and financing. Safe Step Walk-in Tubs also provides certified installation service.

• Discounts: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs offers special discounts for their products. With savings up to $1,500 and complimentary upgrades, Safe Step Walk-in Tubs works to save consumers money.

• Walk-in showers: Safe Step also sells walk-in shower suites. If you need to convert your shower into a safer, more convenient bathroom space, Safe Step can help you.

• Best for: individuals with limited mobility, those with chronic pain, senior citizens and caregivers.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Company Information

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co.
402 BNA Drive