4.48/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Safe Step Walk-In Tubs, we take pride in dedicating the most safe and comfortable walk-in tubs and showers for our customers. All of our products are fitted with the industry’s most accessible low step-in, and are equipped with the best hydrotherapy systems to help relieve pain, enhance mobility and reduce stress.

Every Safe Step product is manufactured in the U.S., allowing us to continue our legacy of providing lower and more affordable pricing than any of our competitors. We believe in our products so much, we back each walk-in tub and walk-in shower with the most extensive Lifetime Warranty in the industry. With locations across the U.S. and Canada, our team of customer support and technicians are always on call to help you and your family.

We care about providing enjoyable and safe bathing experiences to those in need, that we created an initiative in 2012 to donate walk-in tubs to anyone in need of a safer bathing solution, who could otherwise not afford on their own.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co. Video

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 4, 2017

1014 Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I just met w/ their rep. to purchase their tub. They quoted a price of $20,000 plus but with several discounts, their bottom line was $12,999. While I was impressed with the salesman's ability, I feel the price was outlandish and there were no discounts given me at all. Further, after installation, I would need to hire a carpenter to finish the job by adding molding around their tub. Salesman claims their company has installers but no carpenters. Could you recommend another company who has quality work and reasonable prices?

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I bought a tub from a company in Orlando. First things I had to do was get a bigger water heater, another $1000.00. Then it still didn't fill fast enough. I would sit there for at least 20 minutes (getting colder and colder), then in letting the water out I would have to sit longer as the drain is rather tiny. Cold again! The lights and aromas are rather useless unless you're in your twenties and it's a novelty that does nothing for an 80 year old. I have had it 10 years (I can't afford another one) and everyone has complained about it. So, now I have a leak. The door has a lifetime warranty, but the people in Orlando have gone out of business, and the central number they don't even want to talk to me. Last time I had a flood that went out into the living room. I think it is a very expensive novelty that the company does not stand behind.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

We purchased tub late June 2017. Installed 7/27/17. Installers were courteous. In addition to installing tub they removed old double vanity and mirror and installed new vanity and mirror that we had out of the box and waiting for them per agreement with salesman. They arrived promptly at 7:30 and worked all day into the evening to finish the job. They cleaned up after themselves well.

Then we used the tub. First issue was that hot and cold water lines were switched, so that they were opposite of what installer demonstrated. Also the jet lever is backwards... What says foot jets is really back jets and vice versa. We can live with all that. Next issue was that tub would not fill because water just leaked down the drain... The stopper wasn't sealing. I called and was told to remove the stopper and adjust the screw in its underside until the drain stays shut. I did so and the tub could be filled. Thinking we were home free my husband tried the tub again. Now the problem is that you can't drain the tub without holding the lever open. When you switch the lever to drain, the stopper crashes down with a loud thunk. It is quite uncomfortable for my husband to lean forward and hold the lever in place to drain the tub.

I made calls on 8/3, 8/10, 8/16. Installer who lives 5 hours away has been back to the house twice and the problem is still not resolved. When he was here 8/16 the tub indeed filled and emptied as it should, but the very first time we used it after that we had the same issue of not draining unless lever is held. If this were an inexpensive item, I might be content to live with the inconvenience, but when you pay over $14,000 for a tub it is inexcusable that it does not work as it should. I distinctly remember the sales person making a big deal about how easy it was to drain the tub...how much better their system was than any competitor's tub. At this point, a simple stopper on a chain would be an improvement. So...again I will call today. The 4th time in the first month since installation. Not what we had hoped for or paid for.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

I am so sorry that you have had drain issues with your tub. I do see that service tickets were issued and that our installer did confirm that this was a manufacturer defect. All of our tubs are handmade and this being the case, there are times that there will be some defects. I apologize for your first month of issues and wish you many years of happiness with your new tub.

Resolution response: July 31, 2017

The service technicians were here today and have resolved this problem.

Thank you.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I had a walk-in tub installed but one of the water jets fell out before even being used. I have called Safe Step customer service 4 times to get it fixed to no avail. They won't even return my phone call. I would not recommend doing business with this company, especially given their price!!

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

we have a service ticket in for this repair. i will follow up and make sure this is fixed ASAP. The best way to get issues resolved is to call our Service Dept 800-989-5101. The installers do not handle service issues.

Original review: June 24, 2017

We purchased the walk in tub for both my wife & myself because we both have health issues that we both would benefit from the features of the tub. The tub installation took the two man team about 7 hrs. and they did a very good & professional job! It looks great! The installers took their time with the final finish and it shows! They explained the operation to us.

The only negative that I see in the tub is the locking door handle. My wife was filling the tub and accidentally hit the locking handle with her leg & the door popped open and flooded the bathroom. The following day the same thing happen to me but I caught before flooding the bathroom. Looking at the locking handle it would be so easy to redesign it so it would actually have a mechanism that would lock it in the closed position. We both are going to be attentive to the handle to be sure it stays in the locked position.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co.?

Original review: June 2, 2017

I was very disappointed for the price I gave for it. I tried calling the company. No one will return my call. I thought I was getting one with jets but didn't. I feel like I got charged for the jet pack. I don't know what to. I'm very upset. I do not recommend the tub.

Original review: May 19, 2017

This is the third time I have tried writing a negative review. Every time I go to post it wow the website goes down, so I will try again. I am in pain 24/7. I have had eight back surgeries so I thought this tub would give me some relaxation and good water therapy. Boy was I wrong. I had a walk in shower with a good shower stool did a wonderful job but I thought that walk in tub would be better (Safe Step walk-in tub). This is also what the sales person was trying to tell me. It's harder to get in the tub than my walk in shower was. I have to step up higher, I have to remember to go in and turn on the heater to the back and the seat at least 15 minutes prior to a bath, then I sit there for 17 minutes (yes I actually timed it) waiting for the water to fill the tub which only comes between my boobs and belly button.

I don't understand where people said it is relaxing if you turn on the air Jet bubbles. It is so loud it'll drive you insane 32 minutes before even being able to try and relax with even the waterjets. I could've been in and out of my walk in shower be all dried off and ready to go but no. I was told that this would be relaxing and be helpful to my bad back. What a lie. I am a semi large lady so I bought the biggest tub they had. I'm not as big as I've seen other people but it's hard to get in and out small door. I thought I would try to slide down where the water would come up higher on my body but the only way to do that was thoroughly slide my butt off the edge of the seat, it is not even comfortable to lean back.

They installed a shower pole for me to use. The shower popped off. I have been hit in the back and on the head now because it falls out of the holder. If there's any way that I can afford to replace it I would but the damn time cost a small fortune. I knew better than to listen to these friggin sales people. I hate the tub. I want my walk in shower back, 100% safer, I can get a lot cleaner again. I hate the tub. I hope this will let me post it this time. This is getting ridiculous.

Original review: May 14, 2017

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs offered what the other ones didn't. They had a certain price for the whole deal and theirs was a bare necessity and then I pay extra to add on. The salesman and the installers were great all. The only problem I had with them was we had it upstairs and then we have a finished basement underneath. The bathtub comes out into my laundry room and when they broke up the old bathtub they left all those particles under the ceiling. It's that ceiling we have in our garage where I can push up with the broom and certain squares come open.

When I do that I still get a lot of particles all around my washing machine and down in it if it happens to be open. They should have run a vacuum down in there to clean that out. I know that they couldn't get all of it but there's still a lot that comes out. Other than that, the mess was cleaned up good. They put a blanket sheet down when I went up there, trying to save all that but they should have cleaned that up a little more.

At first I hated the tub. I didn't like anything about it. I had to fill it all the way up. But now if I'm in a hurry, I'll just get in there and soap up and use the spray and it doesn't take as much of my time as I felt like I did at first because I wasn't thinking that I could do that. I've had the tub for about six months and I like it better now. I can get more relaxed in there. I have a lot of muscle and joint problems and once I sit in there for a while I feel it loosens them up. I can also move a little better. It's not a cure but it has helped.

However, we have a couple of tiny problems that I haven't called in about. There's a little flat silver thing on the side and when I turn on the micro bubble thing it spews out of there and I'm not sure if it's supposed to. Also, the thing to open and close the drain with wants to pop up and down sometimes. They're minor adjustments but I want to make sure they're corrected before other things get out of hand. Also, where the micro bubbles come out at the bottom, I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a cover on that thing instead of a hole.

Original review: May 13, 2017

The Safe Step salesman came to our house and his presentation was good. I bought the tub for my wife as she has rheumatoid arthritis. She enjoys it. It's easier for her to get in and out of it. The installation guys were good, very prompt and efficient and they were in and out. From start to finish, it took them 5 hours, which wasn’t bad at all. They took out a stand-up shower, put in the tub, and they a good job. Overall, I'm pleased at this point.

Original review: May 11, 2017

Safe Step looked like it had what I needed when I got my tub. Their sales rep was fine and explained everything including the sizes to me. The installation team was very good, too. They were very knowledgeable. I like all of the features of my tub. I can sit there and soak, and it's easier to take a bath. I am pleased with the tub and the overall experience.

Original review: April 30, 2017

I needed something for my feet. Showers are wonderful but they don't massage your feet and I've been having foot problems like older people do. I have a callus under my foot and I got tired of dragging those buckets around and soak my feet in and that gets to be a real pain too. I keep getting Safe Step in the magazines and we thought we needed one of those. I also have a neighbor next door that's Japanese. She said they are very popular in Japan and I'm going to love it. We went to a Safe Step store and the salesman we had was so nice. He said that they have cheaper ones at Lowe's and Home Depot which we didn’t know. The installers came and did a very wonderful job. They also did not leave any dirt.

I love my Safe Step tub. I got the one with the heated seat and it's really nice. It has the lights that light up and make the water really pretty. It also has the jets that are really nice too and I like it on low because it splashes on the floor otherwise. They really thought of everything. I use the tub every week and now, I don't have any more trouble. I can trim my toenails a lot better because I'm soaking in hotter water. I also put a little bit of their "Sleeping Lavender" in the tub which makes my skin nice, soft and I'm about five years younger now. The only thing that it doesn't have is music and it's not self-cleaning. Other than that, I've had a wonderful experience with Safe Step.

Original review: April 28, 2017

Safe Step was the first walk-in bathtub company I saw and the first one I worked with. I have multiple sclerosis and both my legs are paralyzed so my wife and I purchased the walk-in tub. Their people did a good job installing the tub. However, I'm a big guy with a size 15 shoe and I have a very difficult time getting in the tub. I have to close the door and climb in that way. It takes a lot of maneuvering to get the door shut. If the door closed outward, I could use it. But as it is now, I can’t. Other than that, the tub's a wonderful thing and I like the heater feature. My wife uses it too and she loves it. It's like her own private little spa. I'm overall pleased and satisfied.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I've seen Safe Step in the AARP magazine, and their name was supposedly better and they're made here so I got them. When I spoke to a sales representative, his product knowledge was good. He seemed to know his stuff pretty well. Also, the installers were courteous and did a good job. They cleaned up, and left it in pretty good shape. My tub doesn’t have an inline heater, but they replaced it with the micro burst feature. The tub has two settings. There's the one for the regular jets, and you’re supposed to use it for 10 to 15 minutes. And then use the micro-burst for 20 minutes to get the max effect out of it. It works pretty good, and I like it.

But I only get to use it about once a week as a bathtub because I work a lot. I had a massive leak the weekend before last, and it broke my ceiling downstairs. The ceiling was all stained and wet, and it was right below the tub. Any time I used the handheld shower, the leak was coming out all over at the back. We took the two panels off and let it dry out. And then the guy came out and I had my daughter there because I needed to go to work. From what she gathered, all he did was tighten up the braided hose that goes to the shower head up where it was connected behind the faucet and all up in that compartment. But if what she understood was right and it was just loose, it's odd because I’ve never seen a problem before. And the guy didn’t write anything about what he did on the repair order that he left me. But it’s not leaking anymore, and my ceiling is drying and getting better.

Also, I have a 50-gallon hot water heater and should have a 75 to 100-gallon to really use the tub without taking all the hot water and running out before I fill it. I’ve been playing with water temperatures. I turn the heater up way high and I’m trying that. But I might have to put a bigger hot water heater in. Safe Step should have been upfront about that. I don’t have a problem buying another hot water heater if I knew about it. But, otherwise, it seems to be performing fine. And if I had a friend who's gonna buy a walk in tub, I would recommend Safe Step.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Initially, I was interested in the bath. It looked like something that I was looking for. I was getting it for my daughter who has multiple sclerosis. Then the lady told me we also do the shower, so we ended up doing the shower. It's very nice and so spacious. We opted not to put the door and I got the shower curtain. I was talking to my granddaughter about it a couple of days ago. She adjusted opening the door making it wider into where the shower is so that my daughter could get in with her walker or if she had to go in with the wheel chair. I had already taken off the door off the area where the shower and the toilet is. So all they did was widen the entrance. They took off about four inches and that made all the difference in the world. Because we were trying before and I couldn't get her in with the walker. It was almost not safe because sometimes she'll be walking and falls. Now, my daughter is able to take a shower by herself which is a big deal.

The installation team was also very nice. Initially, the young man came but didn't do the cart measurements so they had to redo it. We had to put off the installation and they did a good job on it. We have everything - the chair and plenty of shelves where they put where we asked them to. I love the shower head, too. One part of it is the rain shower and then we have the one that we bring over to the sides. And it's easier for my daughter to do the hand held. So far, everything is great. I had a very good experience with Safe Step and I love it.

Original review: April 25, 2017

The Safe Step tub seemed to have everything that my husband and I needed. So, I bought a tub from them. I like the microbubbles feature of the tub and the tub really helps us. I was also pleased with the representative I spoke with and with the installation team. They were very professional and the representative was very knowledgeable. Everything is fine.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I'm having problems getting in and out of the tub. I thought I'd call Safe Step and check on the price and information on their tub. Though the price was high, my initial interactions with their sales reps went great. The installation team was also good. They completed the installation in about 3 hours and one would never know anybody has been in there doing a carpenter work. It's neat and clean. With my Safe Step tub, I can now get in and out of the tub. And I like the massage part and all the bubbles. It's like a day at the spa in my home. I also like the heated seat.

Original review: April 23, 2017

Our neighbor down the road had us come to their house and showed us their Safe Step Walk-in Tub. If we hadn't seen it from them, we never would have gotten one. There were unlimited ads on TV, but it is really the neighbor. Also, the salesman in this area was good. He had a tub in his van. When he came here, he parked his van in the driveway and showed us the tub. He didn't have water in it but we could see it. That is vital because you're spending a lot of money and you don't do this easy.

Safe Step is very nice but there should be some laminated literature that you can keep by the tub. If they could give you a nice 10-page little book to put up with the tub with pictures to show you exactly what to do. But we have nothing like that. Before you buy the tub, they send you some information in an envelope, but it's not user-friendly. That would be a very good PR thing to do. Also, sometimes I don't think our seat is heating up perfectly, but the other day, it did. The tub has some nice attributes, although we had a challenge and we had to put it upstairs because we didn't have space in our downstairs bathroom and we sleep downstairs.

Original review: April 22, 2017

We were getting ready to bring my 90-year old mother-in-law home. I saw Safe Step Walk-in Tubs at the AARP magazine and I figured it would be a safer place for her to bathe. Plus, I'm a diabetic and it wouldn't be a bad option for me as well. The installation team was great. They were professional, polite and efficient. They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do. If I had a complaint about them, there would be something wrong with me. I don't know how they did everything in the time they did it. I told my wife, “There is no way they're going to get this done today.” And they proved me wrong. They came in and tore everything out and cleaned everything up and put that new tub in. I was a little bit amazed.

We’ve been using the tub since the day they installed it. It's nice to get in there and have the seat heated. I have one recommendation though. They should add an adjustable headrest at the back, like behind the car seat. That's the only thing lacking on that tub, as far as I can tell. My second favorite things are the foot massagers and the calf jets. Because I'm a diabetic, I do have some leg problems and these features work really well soothing my lower legs.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I had a brochure of Safe Step years ago and I kept it because I wanted their bathtub. But I had a hip replacement then a cancer and when I finally got over everything, I told myself to call the Safe Step number. So, we did. A representative named Eric came here and he was very nice and professional. He showed us exactly how everything works and what the tub is. Also, the man who was here and installed the tub was excellent. He'd done such a beautiful job. We made pictures of the tub and all of my friends saw it and thought it was beautiful.

Before, I couldn't get in and out from the old tub. Now, with the walk-in tub, I can get in and out from it, which is good for me because I had a hip replacement and I’ll be 80 next month. Plus, it's so relaxing and it makes me feel cleaner. I also feel good and comfortable. As for its price, it was $2000 off back then and now, it's $1500 off. I'm so glad I got it and it's one investment I'd never regret. It's excellent and it got so many different features.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I have really bad arthritis, and have problems getting in and out of my bathtub, so we got a Safe Step tub. The sales representative was a very nice person to talk to. He told me all about the tub and what was going to be happening. I like all of the tub's features. It is a relief to sit in some hot water. I would recommend Safe Step.

Original review: April 18, 2017

We've searched on the internet and compared several different companies that offered walk-in tubs. We then decided on Safe Step because they got the best comments on the internet. I'm also happy that they are right here in the United States and the tub is U.S. made. That was also important in the decision. The sales rep was very helpful, knowledgeable and explained in detail what the tub can do for us. The installers were on time and they did a perfect job. Everything turned out as promised so we're pleased. Since my wife had both knee replaced and I had one replaced right now, the tub is really helping us take a bath again. It loosened up the muscles on my knee and helped me a lot in my recuperation from the surgery. And I like the microbubbles a lot. However, it doesn't work unless I have the tub totally filled with water. It would be nice if I could use microbubbles if I only want to treat my legs. It is a costly investment but it is what it is.

Original review: April 17, 2017

My wife needed an easier way to get in and out of the bathtub because she's had both her knees replaced. I picked Safe Step because they looked good on TV. I reached out to them and it was great. Our representative was a local, and we had a great interaction. She lives about 20 miles from here, and she brought one of the tubs with her in her car and showed it to us. We had basically already decided we're going with that one. She was a capable lady and so we just went ahead and bought from her. I also liked the guy that put the tub in. He was very nice and professional. He was an ex-military man. I'm a retired military myself, so we connected. I had a couple of questions after he left and I called him. He called me right back and answered my questions. I was very happy with that. Now it is easier for my wife. I like that it drains fast and it's got all those spray nozzles in it. All in all, it's a very satisfactory situation.

Original review: April 16, 2017

Safe Step sounded like they were the more reputable bathtub companies. They brought a tub to demonstrate and show it, and it seemed like they were the way to go. So, we went with them, but I've had some second thoughts because it costs too much. As for the tub’s features, the jets and circulating water were all very good. But I don't understand why with modern technology, Safe Step cannot make water valves to combine so that one doesn’t have to adjust hot and cold water separately. They need to work on that. It was also a little bit frustrating with the installation team because they did not complete the job as I had expected them to. I asked them and they gave us answers that didn't turn out the way that I expected. Also, they found us a shower without including a shower curtain. With the price we paid, we should not have to pay extra money to get a shower curtain that would work with the tub.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I'm in a wheelchair and it's getting increasingly harder for me to get out of the bathtub. So, we got a Safe Step tub and its quality is better than others. Their sales rep was very cordial and nice. The installers explained everything to us and cleaned up after. I was amazed at how it was put in in one day. I like the ease of access to the tub. In addition, we live on a ranch and we work pretty hard. So, it's very wonderful to get in it at night. I also have 32 grandchildren and they love the tub too. We just had a big cattle sale and they took turns getting in there. The hydrotherapy got them very clean and I had to really clean the tub out after they were done. I would highly recommend Safe Step. However, I wish there was some way of turning the water on and getting it full and then getting in it, rather than sitting because it is cold to sit there and wait for the tub to fill up.

Original review: April 14, 2017

My wife had a knee surgery. She was having trouble getting in and out of the tub so when her mom passed away we said, "Well, we'll go ahead and get it now." So, we purchased from Safe Steps Walk-In Tubs. Their rep was fantastic and good. During installation, the installers and I laughed and joked all day but they were professional. My wife got in the tub the first day and she's been using it to stop the pain on her knee for about two years now. She stays in it for about 45 minutes to an hour and whenever she gets out, it would be about three hours before she had to have any stuff for pain. It also helps me because I get in there too. So, we are well-pleased. I already recommended it to neighbors, friends, and family.

Original review: April 13, 2017

Sales person took advantage. He made sure to remind me there is no cure for my condition & I will have it for the rest of my life. If I were any bigger, the door would not shut, I am hitting myself with it as I close it. It takes 20 minutes to fill! I run out of hot water before it fills. Now the shower handle is stuck & no one will call me back. I was told how hygienic it is because of use in hospitals. But now that is the same reason for no returns! It's a lot of money to pay for something I am not happy with!

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

I am sorry you are having issues. I do not see any record of any calls to the Service department concerning your complaint. I have sent this issue to the Service Dept and someone will be calling. Our Service Dept number for future reference is 800-989-5101

Original review: April 13, 2017

I love my Safe Step tub and I've had it for about two months now. I broke my back once and had surgery twice. Six months after the first surgery, my spine curved 25%. They took my last rib and the muscle tightened up. I had it done but it took me three years to get back up. Twenty years later, I'm complaining to where I can't use my legs. I also now have problems with circulation in my back and my legs. I'm still experiencing some pain but the tub has really helped. I just don't like where the door latch is at because my knee keeps hitting it. I turned the jets on too fast and water flew right out of the tub and completely flooded the bathroom, and I've done it twice. Other than that, I like the jets and the micro bubbles in the bottom. I also love the heated seat. It's so comfortable. When I try to relax, I go all the way down and it feels so good with those jets.

Original review: April 12, 2017

My husband handled purchasing our Safe Step Walk-in Tub and what I only know about it is that it's in and we love it. The installation team was great and they cleaned up after themselves. I still got my arthritis pains, but I enjoy using the tub. I'm very satisfied.

Original review: April 12, 2017

We checked a couple of other bath tubs and a Safe Step Walk-in Tub seemed better. The salesperson was good and very friendly. He explained everything. The tub has been relieving stress. I like its hydro massage on the back and the foot. The only thing is the foot massager on the left toward the door is close to the edge. It's not fit in from the tub far enough. I can't get my foot around, back and forth. If I move it all the way over, I will hit the sidewall of the door. Other than, I'm enjoying it.

Also, we didn't realize that the tub would take so much water. But I don't mind. I'm gonna put a new water heater in. But until I fill that tub up, it pumps the water heater. There are those that just heat the water as people use it. That should take care of that problem. But it was plenty of hot water. I just pump it out in case somebody else wants to take a shower while I was in the tub.

Original review: April 11, 2017

We have been thinking getting a tub for some time and we are starting to look at different ones. And then, we saw this one on television and my husband said he want to try that one. So, we called Safe Step and we had them come out. The sales rep showed us all the features and everything about the tub. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions like where the tubs were made and all the materials that they use. He was very upbeat and we ended up messing with him for at least a couple of hours. And then, we decided that was the one that we like to get.

My husband was amazed on how well they got here and they went right to work. We could tell they really knew what they were doing. It took a good part of the day but they got it. We're really impressed with their workmanship. We had a Jacuzzi tub before and it has jets so we really liked that feature. Also, the Jacuzzi tub was deep and we had some problems with our legs, due to old age, so just to be able to walk in and out of the Safe Step Walk-in Tub really made a big difference. We've also been able to really relax. Both of us just felt like it's so much better after we had a bath. I like that it has a light and the water changes colors. There's blue, yellow and red and all those kind of things.It also has a headrest so you can just lean back and relax. Other people said, "Oh boy, I thought of maybe trying one of those out." So, everybody has been impressed with it.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Company Information

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co.
    402 BNA Drive