2. Homeowners

(800) 692-1935
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5
$1500 off your purchase of a new Walk-in Tub *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

At Safe Step Walk-In Tubs, we take pride in dedicating the safest and comfortable walk-in tubs and showers for our customers. All of our products are fitted with the industry’s most accessible low step-in and are equipped with the best hydrotherapy systems to help relieve pain, enhance mobility and reduce stress.

Every Safe Step product is manufactured in Tennessee, allowing us to continue our legacy of providing lower and more affordable pricing than any of our competitors. We believe in our products so much, we back each walk-in tub and walk-in shower with the most extensive Lifetime Warranty in the industry. With locations across the U.S. and Canada, our team of customer support and technicians are always on call to help you and your family.

We care about providing enjoyable and safe bathing experiences to those in need, that we created an initiative in 2012 to donate walk-in tubs to anyone in need of a safer bathing solution, who could otherwise not afford it on their own.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Video

BOTTOM LINE

Safe Step offers walk-in tubs and tub/shower hybrids with a variety of safety and comfort features, including hydro-jets and anti-scald technology. Pricing is not published online, but each tub comes with a lifetime warranty.

PROS

• Hybrid walk-in tub/shower option
  • Financing available
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Military, veteran and other discounts

CONS

• Only 10 possible hydro-jets
  • No upfront pricing
Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Call Now Toll Free (800) 692-1935 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free
(800) 692-1935

Top Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-In Tub?

The guy who came to the house did a good job of pitching Safe Step. The one downside would be the price but the installation experience was good and I like the whirlpool type of effect on the tub.

I love Safe Step. They seemed to be the most reliable and during purchase and measuring, their reps did great. The installers also got things done and cleaned up in one day. After I got used to using the tub, it had me wondering why I hadn’t got it a long time ago...

Safe Step’s walk-in tub standard features

Though Safe Step offers upgraded features for additional comfort, all Safe Step walk-in tubs include:

• Low step-in for secure entry and exit
  • Two grab bars
  • Anti-slip flooring
  • 10 adjustable hydro-jets
  • A hand-held shower wand
  • Safe water ozone cleaning system

Other standard amenities include waterproof floating remote control, contoured heated seat and backrest, anti-scald technology and fast filling/draining.

Each Safe Step walk-in tub and shower is fully customizable, so users get a unit that matches their unique safety and convenience needs.

Safe Step’s luxury features

Each Safe Step walk-in tubs and showers offer several therapeutic benefits. The units provide hydro-jet water therapy, chromotherapy, aromatherapy, air therapy and a dual hydrotherapy massage. There’s also a built-in bidet that is part of the personal hygiene therapy system.

Two of Safe Step’s most unique luxury features include:

• The Dual Hydrotherapy Massage System combines adjustable whirlpool and air massage jets to release tension and help soothe aching joints and muscles. Dual hydrotherapy can help provide symptomatic relief for several conditions, including stress, insomnia, colds, lower back pain, arthritis and diabetes.
  • The MicroSoothe Air Therapy System circulates tiny, oxygen-enriched bubbles throughout the tub, turning the bath into a spa-like experience. The bubbles lightly whirl against the body and stimulate the skin, leaving it feeling silky and soft. MicroSoothe technology gently exfoliates, hydrates and deep cleans dry, damaged and depleted skin by lifting out dirt and toxins from pores and infusing them with fresh oxygen. It also releases heat in the surrounding water through each popping bubble and helps keep the bath warm, allowing for longer soak times.

Safe Step’s Hybrid tub vs. Standard walk-in tub

In addition to the spa-like experience of a standard walk-in tub, the Safe Step Hybrid Tub allows users to enjoy the convenience of showering. Safe Step equips its walk-in tub and shower combo with dual shower heads and all the safety and all the convenient features of a standard walk-in tub.

The hybrid tub also includes every therapeutic feature found on Safe Step tubs. Additionally, the hybrid’s adjustable rainfall showerhead and hand-held shower wand can produce water simultaneously without compromising water pressure.

How much does a Safe Step walk-in tub cost?

Safe Step walk-in tub prices and installation range from $11,000 to $16,000. Although, each is individually priced and mainly determined by the dimensions plus difficulty of installation. Some of the issues considered are space requirements, plumbing, heating and electricity. Safe Step walk-in tub specialists treat each transaction as a custom job, with differences in features and installation needs.

Representatives perform a free in-home consultation and provide a complimentary quote. Safe Step walk-in tubs are available in three sizes but can be adapted to fit smaller and larger spaces. There are several different walk-in tub options available to meet the needs of people with varying degrees of mobility.

Safe Step FAQs

What are the standard Safe Step walk-in tub dimensions?
Safe Step walk-in tub dimensions vary and are tailored to meet the specific needs of each user. The units come in three standard sizes but can be customized for large and small installations. Although you may have the room to accommodate a deep tub, your current water heater may not be able to fill it sufficiently. The most common size is 52 inches long and 30 inches high. It would replace a traditional bathtub/shower, which is 60 inches long.
What type of warranty can I expect with Safe Step walk-in tubs?
Safe Step offers a lifetime warranty on the entire walk-in bathtub, plus labor. It includes any manufacturing defects, the door seal, faucets, water pumps, heaters and blowers, and parts and labor. There is a two-year warranty on caulking.
What do I need to know about Safe Step’s installation process?

Your overall cost includes professional installation and has a 100 percent guarantee. A Safe Step walk-in tub installation lasts one to two days, but most are completed in one day. Installers are screened, certified and fully insured.

All Safe Step walk-in tubs are designed to fit existing spaces without a full remodel or any further expense. Safe Step contractors remove your existing tub, which is either discarded or recycled. Safe Step always cleans the work area after the job is complete.

Do we recommend Safe Step?

If you’re looking for a complete luxury walk-in tub that doesn’t require safety or comfort upgrades, Safe Step walk-in tubs can help. The design of these all-inclusive units is for seniors and individuals with limited mobility. Pricing is case-by-case, so you won’t know if the tub is a good fit for you or your home until you go through the free consultation. However, all installation costs are in your free quote. Safe Step walk-in tub reviews indicate that customers enjoy the amenities of the tub, but pricing can run high for premium models.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-in Tubs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-In Tub?

Original review: July 8, 2020

A man called me on the phone and I also got a card in the mail explaining the Safe Step walk-in tub. I called and talked to him. In no time, he was here at the house and we went through all the stuff. We looked at it and looked at the construction of it. It looked like it was the best construction. Based on what the salesman told me, the product is made in Tennessee. He worked for Tennessee and installers all come from there. It sounded like a better deal to me.

The installers were really great. They surprised me in lifting the 200-pound tub and getting it in here. You have to come in the kitchen door and lift it up over the kitchen counter then into the bathroom. They had to lift if over the vanity there. They got it over the place. It was just amazing to me that they could lift that thing and move it like they did. They also cleaned great especially with the virus stuff going on here. I had no apprehensions about them coming into the house. They seemed pretty good and healthy when they started.

I had to tear out the door jambs and everything to get the walk-in tub in here. The installers took out the doorcases, a 2x4 framing, and sheetrock. They got the walk-in tub in and set it up and running. But some of that stuff they did needed to be sanded down and the installer said he'd come by and do it. Having somebody be here if he calls or makes an appointment ahead of time, we can probably do it. But I've been getting my own doctor's appointments and my stepdaughter has her doctor's appointments in another direction and there's been a lot going with the three of us. There are times that nobody's here. We're gonna work it in with the repair guys.

I don't know when the guy is coming back to sand down the wall where the sheetrock was replaced. He told me they have another customer about 30 miles from here. He had do some follow-up over there and he'd come back by here and sand down the wall where the sheetrock went in and the door jamb. He said he was coming back so I trusted him to do. They're at Richmond which is about 80 miles from here. As for the paint, I have to do that. I understand that part upfront.

At first, I was not completely satisfied with my walk-in tub. I have not filled the tub up completely with water and have not tried all the jets yet. Neither has my wife or her daughter. I've been using the hand shower mostly. I have a bad hip and I have to sit down. I can't stand up and do it with an overhead shower. I have turned it on and just got wet by it then went to the other handheld shower. I seem to be getting along all right with that now. I made a couple of adjustments in the way I sit in there. I've been able to get my back cleaned and doing it by myself.

I haven't filled the tub completely with water yet, so I haven't done the monthly maintenance thing because there had been no air or water in the jets. I brought the water up to my knees one time and used the jets on the back of my legs and my feet. I just hadn’t had the time to get in there and settle down. There's been a lot going on here. I also haven't discussed much about the walk-in tub with my wife's daughter. She had a little trouble understanding the control at first, but I think I got it going all right on that. My stepdaughter works fine with the shower.

She'll be coming back home and maybe she'll settle down and we can discuss it a little better. There's no problem keeping it clean. The curtain has no problem too. But I haven't got the first water bill since the tub was installed so I don't know how much that's gonna increase on me. I am retired and on a budget. And I can't stand a whole lot of increases right now.

I put the walk-in tub on my homeowner's loan which is the biggest thing. It is only 3.5 interest. I got a discount for doing that because it was like a cash deal. I also got a good discount being a senior and being retired military. I got the price down to where I think it was reasonable. But I’m not sure how long it's gonna take me to pay it off.

We have the tub for safety reasons at home and it's for all three of us. It was very tough for me getting in my old tub by myself. I could hardly get in there. I have a right hip that's in a bad shape. I can hardly walk. The doctor said if I lose 25 pounds, he would put me in a new hip joint. That's where I'm in the process now. That was one of the big steps about getting this Safe Step tub. My wife is having a little bit of trouble too. She's 77. It's the same for my stepdaughter. She's 53. She had her hip joints replaced. She had a lot of serious injuries and a lot of arthritis had been setting in, so the walk-in tub has helped her tremendously by getting in safely.

As far as cost goes, it was outrageous. But I'm happy with my walk-in tub and even the hand shower as it uses less water than what I was using. I used to turn the shower on, leave it on, and sit on a chair to do my legs and everything. The shower stayed on more or less the whole time I was in there. Now, it's just on while I'm using the hand shower. I get wet down doing my shampoo.

If I get in there and start doing a full bathtub thing, it’ll use a lot more water. But the benefits of using the jets and everything, it helps with my arthritis. Once I get a hip replaced, it's gonna help more when I'm doing my therapy stuff to get the body back in shape. It would be so much better there after I've had that surgery. Looking down the road, it's gonna be a big help.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, Leroy! Thank you for letting us know, and enjoy!

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: May 22, 2020

The installation was done very well. The crew was good and very cooperative. They got the work done in a hurry. Everything was neat. They did a good job but there are some things I had or questions happened, and I want to get somebody over here to go over the tub operation again. The engineering of the situation could be improved and I wanted somebody talking to me about that. And I wanted to get more information about the operation. I didn't realize that that drain comes on so late. That wasn't explained to me.

When I called the service, the woman was a hell of a woman. I tried to tell her what was going on and she tried to tell me I didn't know what I was talking about and why was I calling. I was calling for information. So, I said I wanted to talk to somebody and then she said she would get me one. Then she put me on that recording where you have all that music in the background. I waited and waited until I just hung up. I was not very happy about that. It's not good for Safe Step to have somebody who acts like she did, when somebody tries to call about some problems.

I've used the tub about three times now. I love soaking and everything. I've got leg problems and that was great. The tub helps me out with that. The delivery of water, for one thing, is slow in some cases. The two shower things aren't working right. I finally got it to work, so I get the lower shower to work. And I like the design changed a bit. I didn't know of that hot water but I got that working right. So, I got a lot of it going. Everything's going pretty well. And the other thing was after I took a bath, it was 45 minutes later, all of a sudden, that water clear out that the tub has goes on. I thought something was wrong with the motor or something like that.

That's when I called the rep. I was just trying to find out something about it. But nobody told me it was going to take 45 minutes before the pump comes on to get rid of the water. I started to realize that after I did it a second time. Somebody else who has a tub said something to me about it. It just seems strange to wait 45 minutes to get any water left in the system out of there. You think it would happen within maybe 5 or 10 minutes of the tub completely being drained. So what I wanted was to get somebody back here who I could talk to about some improvement on the design, with the shower curtain and so forth, and the lips of the tub. There's a problem with it because of the way the plumbing goes. But still, there could be things that could be done in the design. I'm an industrial mechanical engineer, and that's what I was trying to tell that woman. I know a lot about engineering and design.

For example, the two-shower system that Safe Step has. I like the handheld shower. I use it all the time. But this other shower is much too high. That's one of the things I did not like. The way the plumbing was designed coming into it, you have a splash thing against the wall and against the back of the tub, but not in the front. So, you take the shower, you can't get the curtain around the shower, so that shower can just splash out and roll right onto the floor of the bathroom. That's the design problem of whoever the engineers were. That's why I want to talk to somebody I can point these things out, that can improve their product.

I like to get the crew that helped put the tub in for me first because the guy and I understood each other. And I can talk to him a little about it because he installs these things all the time. I like to get his views on what my thoughts are. I made myself clear about what I would like to do, what I would like to get. Because the tub is great. There are some things that they just didn't think about. I wanna help myself and I wanna help Safe Step because the tub is a great idea.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I've been wanting a walk-in tub for 15 years, or longer. I was wanting to buy one many years ago but at the time, we decided it wasn't in our budget to do that. So I have done some homework for a while on them. I had looked at the Jacuzzi brand earlier but it seemed like every week, I would get something in the mail or see something in a flyer somewhere about Safe Step. It seemed like Safe Step was flashing in front of my face every time I turned around. It seemed like it was an omen that I had to call and check it out so I did and then I liked their warranty program. I just hope it all stands up to what they say if I have any issues.

The sales rep was great. He answered all of my questions but I didn't really have very many questions either because he answered them before I asked them. I've gotten a new tape measure out of it too because he went off and left the tape measure. I called him before I thought he was too far but he told me to just keep it. He said it was a bad habit he has and that he buys them by the dozen because he does it all the time. The installation team did good as well. We've had a couple of issues but that wasn't their problem. It was my plumbing issue. They came to put the tub in one day and they had to come back the next week. My house is 40 years old and before they put the tub in, they wanted a plumber to come in and look at the drain, which I appreciated. They wanted to make sure it was draining well and it was easier to do it when it was all open than after the tub was put in. So we got put back about a week.

They also didn't get to complete the job 100% but it's not their fault. They happened to be the first step of remodeling this bathroom. I was aiming to have the bathroom more torn out before they got here. But the guy that's been doing all my work has not been able to be here for almost two months because of other issues with all this virus stuff going around. The guys had to do more tearing out than they were hoping they would have to do. So they did good.

They also couldn't put the handrail on the wall or the baseboard that goes across the front. They said that they weren't gonna put that in because a new floor was coming in and they didn't wanna put some of those finishing touches until all the new tile work got done because it was just gonna have to come off. So they didn't do some of the caulking work. So they left all the stuff here and showed me the instructions. I guess they would leave those normally so the guy that comes could finish it out for me.

I haven't been able to use the shower part of it but we have used the little handheld a little bit and I always wonder if the microject is working right. It's where it's supposed to put the air to help clean your skin where you supposedly don't have to use soap. On the little video they left that shows a girl doing exercise in the tub and in the way the guy talked to me, you could always see a cloud forming when that would come in. So if you do that very first thing, I can see the cloud coming in. But if you do the water jet first and then do the microjet last, I don't see any cloud.

I was under the impression that there wasn't an order, that you could do them however you wanna do them. If you wanna do the micro thing first, middle or last, it would always work. But is there a sequence that you should do those things? There is also a little knob inside the tub that adjusts the pressure against the jets but I don't know if that works for sure because when I turn it, I don't see no difference. But overall, I enjoy the tub.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

We had an interest in a Safe Step Walk-in Tub for a long time because we moved from the north in Virginia, down here in 1996, and we had a house built. It was the only house we’ve ever had built which was one of the mistakes that we made. That tub that we had there was too small for me. Neither one of us felt comfortable getting in and out of it at all. I was in it one time and my wife was never in it in 23 years. So, it was waste of space, and the shower that’s in that bathroom is fine for my wife, but it’s a little small for me. I didn’t feel claustrophobic, but I thought to myself, “Just one of these days, I’m gonna fall down in this shower, and I’m not gonna be able to move to get up.”

The way our house is laid out, the other bathroom has a much larger shower in it. It’s just a shower, but it’s as long or as big as a tub. But because of the way our house is laid out, it never gets used. So, the only time it gets used is when we have guests. That’s our fault. We had looked into a walk-in tub a number of years ago and we just decided it was too expensive for us. But then, the more we lived in a house that had a corner with a regular tub in it with a few jets that never got used in 20 years, we decided we needed to do something with it.

The thing that I liked most about the Safe Step sales representative was he lives real close to us and we were able to go over to his house and take a look at his tub. We got a good first-hand view of the operation there. Plus, he was very knowledgeable. He’s a little older fellow. Not quite as old as I am, but older anyway, which is something he just picked up after doing something else for a number of years, and he was real good at what he did. Also, the installers did a nice job. There is one little place in the wall right next to the tub that they chipped out but it’s no big deal. Even somebody with the limited ability that I have with my hands could fix that.

I like that I don’t have to worry about falling down getting in and out. That’s the big thing. The back jets are what I like best about it. My wife and I both have lower back problems. It has more jets in it than the tub that we had, and I like the shower that’s in it. The one we looked at before was just a walk-in tub. It didn’t have a shower. The tub has solved the problem for us in terms of safety, both from the size standpoint and from the be-able-to-walk-in-and-out standpoint. It’s going to be very beneficial to us in terms of being able to use the whirlpool features in it.

I had a question whether or not we were going to replace or get a larger hot water heater. After filling the tub up a couple times, it’s plenty warm enough, but if we needed hot water again immediately, it wouldn’t be there. The tub probably has more capacity than what our hot water heater is. So, we need to replace our hot water heater probably when this one wears out. When we have to replace it anyway, we’ll just get a larger one. I’m trying to find out and I didn’t find out from the fellow that sold us the tub. We live in a subdivision. There are about 400 houses in here, and I was just curious to know and I didn’t find out if there were any others in the neighborhood because eventually, when we sell this house one of these days, that’s going to be a big benefit to us. But other than that, we are pleased with the tub. It’s an expensive item, but it’s going to be to our advantage. I’m gonna tie my wife up and throw her in there to get her to use it one time.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I've heard about Safe Step throughout the years. A couple of years ago, I had a friend who came by and we took a look at it, but I didn’t have the money then. Then about a couple of years ago, somebody came here and I gave them some money to install it. But I had an emergency and I had to back off. And then I was watching Safe Step on TV until one day I told my wife, “Look. I need to call these people and have them come to check it out." When I made the purchase, the man and wife team showed me a few people that did it, and I was looking at it and I said, “Wow, look at his legs.” And then the woman said, “Well, in about 90 days, this is what happens.” She showed me three different people. I told her she didn't have to sell me that. I was sold a long time ago.

I had a lot of problems with my legs. I have type 2 diabetes, but I got nerve damage in my leg, neuropathy, plus, high blood pressure, and I might have to go on dialysis. I beat it for two years. I kinda knew everything about it, but when the woman showed the 90 days difference of what people were having problems with their leg circulation and all that, I told my wife this is what I need. She said, “No, you can go to a whirlpool and do all that.” I said, “No, this is what I need.” Because that way, I can do it at home in privacy.

I also told my wife it might help her too. She had a lot of problems with her veins. I told my wife, it’s gonna help her back, it will massage her back, it will clean her up. But I was just beginning and then later I said, “You know what I like about this tub? It cleans your butt.” She started laughing. But really, it will massage your legs and back, and take out all the pain you got.

The guy came in to put it in a day early. When he said, “Do you mind if I --” I said, “No, man, go ahead. I appreciate it. You just do what you gotta do.” And the gentleman and his wife did a fantastic job. They were very professional, courteous, kind, knowledgeable, and the guy made sure I knew everything before he left. His wife talked to my wife. She showed her everything, because I don’t pay attention to a lot of stuff. I just pay bills and that’s what I worry about.

I've used the tub twice. I didn’t have problems with my septic tank, but there was something there that wasn’t right. So, I called a friend of mine to come by to check it out. He told me what the problem was and he said it was minor. “From now on, you just don’t put like baby wipes, when you clean the baby stuff, don’t throw it in there.” So, it worked out perfect.

We were worried about maybe we had too much water. I told my wife I don’t see why. We had a big tub here and the man took it out. The only thing about the tub, it doesn’t have jets in it. Plus, I can get in it but I couldn’t get out. Too low for me. I had to put a bar across my tub to pull and I couldn’t do that because of my legs and arms. So, I told my wife, “No, this is better. I can walk in, sit down.” I’ve tried it. I ran it to my knees, and the first day we went in, I said, “See there, look. All of these coming out of your legs, it’s skin.” The second time I did it, it wasn’t too bad. You could see it was a little bit clearer. I said, “It’s working. It’s just gonna take time.” So, I was very satisfied. I told my wife, “Look. If it doesn’t help, it doesn’t help. Just do it like taking a bath in the tub. It’s just a little bit different. But the thing about it is you might not see everything then, but in the process, you gotta give it time.”

And I said, “Don’t worry about it. I’m not.” She said, “Well, It’s too big.” “Are you paying for it?” She said, “No.” “Then don’t worry about it.” Because that’s the only way I can get along with my wife. My son said, “Mom, why are you worrying? Dad pays for everything, and she makes sure that you don’t have to worry with all that stress.”

I called the finance company and I said I wanna make three payments. So, they sent me a letter stating that all three payments were paid, next payment is due in March. I'm all ready for March. I’ve prepared for it. I'm very pleased with the people that installed the tub and I'm very pleased with the people that I’ve talked to in finance.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I purchased my Safe Step for safety reasons and the sales and installation were great. But the price was a little outrageous. It was more than it needed to be. Also, the installers didn’t finish, but it was our fault. We changed the location so they didn't have the surround with them. They were gonna wait, but we convinced the guy to go ahead and put the tub in. I've used the tub and my favorite feature is that I can walk in and not climb over it.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Linda, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your tub, and that the installation went well! Thank you for letting us know your honest thoughts about the tub. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 1-800-989-5101!

Original review: July 26, 2020

The sales rep was a super nice guy and the thing that I liked about Safe Step is that it had that overhead shower head on. The installation was also all fine and very efficient. A gentleman and his two sons out of Tennessee came and we had a good time putting that thing in. However, the gentleman had a problem because the unit he was supposed to put in here wasn’t where it was supposed to be and he had to go to the warehouse and get it so he didn't get here until the afternoon on the first day. So he came back the next day and finished up.

Afterwards, I contacted Safe Step because the drain wouldn’t hold itself up and then when we would adjust the shower head where we want it, when we turn the water on, it would go all the way to the ceiling. The people I was talking to didn't know the service guy was on vacation so it took a couple weeks. But he came and fixed the shower head for everyone, including myself. He also worked on the drain and held it up. Now, when I get in, get the tub full of water and get all the jets going, I can’t make myself get out. It's so relaxing. I still haven’t figured out how not to get so much water on the outside but I'll figure that out. I’m real happy with the tub.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Ray, I'm so sorry to hear your installation took a little bit longer than expected, but we're so glad you're enjoying your tub! Thank you for letting us know!

Original review: July 25, 2020

The two guys that put the tub in did an outstanding job. They hauled away the old stuff, cleaned the site up beautifully and finished it off very nice. It was bought by my son who's handicapped, and it worked fine for him with his caretaker. He has since returned to his handicap facility up in Yuma, Colorado, so he is no longer using it. No one else has been using it either. It sits there beautiful and everybody wants to use it, but nobody seems to come over and use it. The product’s good, though.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Richard, we're so glad to hear you are happy with your tub! Thank you for letting us know, and hopefully someone will use it soon!

Original review: July 24, 2020

We purchased Safe Step for my mother who has a lot of leg pain and the walk-in tub is helping. Also, the sales rep was great and the installation was a breeze. The electrician showed up early and were gone way quicker than I thought.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Kathy, we're so glad to hear your installation experience was great! Thank you for letting us know!

Original review: July 23, 2020

My father-in-law, Richard and I are reaching an age and having health issues. His daughter is also having some issues with his grandson, so we decided to get a Safe Step tub. So far, the quality seems to be pretty good and everybody seems to like the lights in the shower. Installation was all right too. It was a little hectic at times there because of the weather but other than that, the installer was fine. And the sales rep was polite and courteous.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Thanks so much for the review, Dean! We're so happy to hear that you and your family are enjoying!

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Company Information