Call toll free
(800) 692-1935
4.35/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Safe Step Walk-In Tubs, we take pride in dedicating the most safe and comfortable walk-in tubs and showers for our customers. All of our products are fitted with the industry’s most accessible low step-in, and are equipped with the best hydrotherapy systems to help relieve pain, enhance mobility and reduce stress.

Every Safe Step product is manufactured in Tennessee, allowing us to continue our legacy of providing lower and more affordable pricing than any of our competitors. We believe in our products so much, we back each walk-in tub and walk-in shower with the most extensive Lifetime Warranty in the industry. With locations across the U.S. and Canada, our team of customer support and technicians are always on call to help you and your family.

We care about providing enjoyable and safe bathing experiences to those in need, that we created an initiative in 2012 to donate walk-in tubs to anyone in need of a safer bathing solution, who could otherwise not afford on their own.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Safe Step offers walk-in tubs and tub/shower hybrids with a variety of safety and comfort features, including hydro-jets and anti-scald technology. Pricing is not published online, but each tub comes with a lifetime warranty.

PROS

• Hybrid walk-in tub/shower option
  • Financing available
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Military, veteran and other discounts

CONS

• Only 10 possible hydro-jets
  • No upfront pricing

Top Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Reviews

07/03/2019

The guy who came to the house did a good job of pitching Safe Step. The one downside would be the price but the installation experience was good and I like the whirlpool type of effect on the tub.

06/25/2019

I love Safe Step. They seemed to be the most reliable and during purchase and measuring, their reps did great. The installers also got things done and cleaned up in one day. After I got used to using the tub, it had me wondering why I hadn’t got it a long time ago...

Safe Step’s walk-in tub standard features

Though Safe Step offers upgraded features for additional comfort, all Safe Step walk-in tubs include:

• Low step-in for secure entry and exit
  • Two grab bars
  • Anti-slip flooring
  • 10 adjustable hydro-jets
  • A hand-held shower wand
  • Safe water ozone cleaning system

Other standard amenities include waterproof floating remote control, contoured heated seat and backrest, anti-scald technology and fast filling/draining.

Each Safe Step walk-in tub and shower is fully customizable, so users get a unit that matches their unique safety and convenience needs.

Safe Step’s luxury features

Each Safe Step walk-in tubs and showers offer several therapeutic benefits. The units provide hydro-jet water therapy, chromotherapy, aromatherapy, air therapy and a dual hydrotherapy massage. There’s also a built-in bidet that is part of the personal hygiene therapy system.

Two of Safe Step’s most unique luxury features include:

• The Dual Hydrotherapy Massage System combines adjustable whirlpool and air massage jets to release tension and help soothe aching joints and muscles. Dual hydrotherapy can help provide symptomatic relief for several conditions, including stress, insomnia, colds, lower back pain, arthritis and diabetes.
  • The MicroSoothe Air Therapy System circulates tiny, oxygen-enriched bubbles throughout the tub, turning the bath into a spa-like experience. The bubbles lightly whirl against the body and stimulate the skin, leaving it feeling silky and soft. MicroSoothe technology gently exfoliates, hydrates and deep cleans dry, damaged and depleted skin by lifting out dirt and toxins from pores and infusing them with fresh oxygen. It also releases heat in the surrounding water through each popping bubble and helps keep the bath warm, allowing for longer soak times.

Safe Step’s Hybrid tub vs. Standard walk-in tub

In addition to the spa-like experience of a standard walk-in tub, the Safe Step Hybrid Tub allows users to enjoy the convenience of showering. Safe Step equips its walk-in tub and shower combo with dual shower heads and all the safety and all the convenient features of a standard walk-in tub.

The hybrid tub also includes every therapeutic feature found on Safe Step tubs. Additionally, the hybrid’s adjustable rainfall showerhead and hand-held shower wand can produce water simultaneously without compromising water pressure.

How much does a Safe Step walk-in tub cost?

Safe Step walk-in tub prices and installation range from $11,000 to $16,000. Although, each is individually priced and mainly determined by the dimensions plus difficulty of installation. Some of the issues considered are space requirements, plumbing, heating and electricity. Safe Step walk-in tub specialists treat each transaction as a custom job, with differences in features and installation needs.

Representatives perform a free in-home consultation and provide a complimentary quote. Safe Step walk-in tubs are available in three sizes but can be adapted to fit smaller and larger spaces. There are several different walk-in tub options available to meet the needs of people with varying degrees of mobility.

Safe Step FAQs

What are the standard Safe Step walk-in tub dimensions?
Safe Step walk-in tub dimensions vary and are tailored to meet the specific needs of each user. The units come in three standard sizes but can be customized for large and small installations. Although you may have the room to accommodate a deep tub, your current water heater may not be able to fill it sufficiently. The most common size is 52 inches long and 30 inches high. It would replace a traditional bathtub/shower, which is 60 inches long.
What type of warranty can I expect with Safe Step walk-in tubs?
Safe Step offers a lifetime warranty on the entire walk-in bathtub, plus labor. It includes any manufacturing defects, the door seal, faucets, water pumps, heaters and blowers, and parts and labor. There is a two-year warranty on caulking.
What do I need to know about Safe Step’s installation process?

Your overall cost includes professional installation and has a 100 percent guarantee. A Safe Step walk-in tub installation lasts one to two days, but most are completed in one day. Installers are screened, certified and fully insured.

All Safe Step walk-in tubs are designed to fit existing spaces without a full remodel or any further expense. Safe Step contractors remove your existing tub, which is either discarded or recycled. Safe Step always cleans the work area after the job is complete.

Do we recommend Safe Step?

If you’re looking for a complete luxury walk-in tub that doesn’t require safety or comfort upgrades, Safe Step walk-in tubs can help. The design of these all-inclusive units is for seniors and individuals with limited mobility. Pricing is case-by-case, so you won’t know if the tub is a good fit for you or your home until you go through the free consultation. However, all installation costs are in your free quote. Safe Step walk-in tub reviews indicate that customers enjoy the amenities of the tub, but pricing can run high for premium models.

1445 Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 10, 2019

I had fallen several times and the doctor said I better do something or I'm gonna fall and break a hip. My foot drops when getting in and out of the tub. I called American Standard but they weren't very nice on the phone. It just turned me away. Then, I called Safe Step and we set up an appointment. The rep was very nice and not overburdening. He had been an installer for Safe Step so he knew the process. He answered a lot of questions that we had and he was very knowledgeable. He was here for three hours but it wasn't boring at any point. The time went fast. He had a movie to show and he talked like a normal person, not like a salesman. Before he left, we bought the walk-in tub. Then the installer came and our experience with them went surprisingly well. It took him two days as he had to tear out some drywall and the doorframe and when he was done, he had fixed everything that I couldn't tell it.

The only thing I was unhappy about was I had to get another contractor to do a small item. It was only $80 on my part so not a big deal. When the tub was installed and I was looking at it between the floor and the tub, there was an inch gap to the far left and an inch and a half on the right. My cat kept trying to stick her paw under there. Also, I wash my hair without getting in the tub. I used to kneel down on the tub to wash my hair instead of using the sink. My toes would go under it and I didn't like it. So I had my bathroom redone last year and a fellow made a frame for me and put it around my mirror. I called a contractor and he said, "Yeah, give me a couple weeks. I'll work it in." He had the frame all painted white and it's perfect. It looks like it's part of the tub. It goes all the way to the floor and I don't have that gap anymore.

When I use the walk-in tub, I just go in, shut the door and turn it on. Their tub is different than the American Standard because it has the bar that goes up to the top and it has a rain shower on it. The handheld shower slides up and down this bar to put it anywhere I want - from the height of the tub to over 7 feet tall. So I can sit down in the seat, slide that handheld down, wash my hair and take my shower.

Knowing that the risk of falling has gone away totally, it's nice. It was a lot of money though but it had been so good to use. Also, my wife is a lot younger than me so she doesn't need a sit-down situation for a shower. But with the rain shower head, the way it's constructed and the features, she absolutely loves the tub. Also, we let the water come completely up and turn on the jets and it's really nice. It helps with the aches and pains such as arthritis in my knee, my ankle and it also helps my back. I don't have to use it as an old people tub. I can use it as a stand-up shower and it's fine.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Safe Step is the only one that’s truly made in the United States. It’s a much heavier product and it had a true shower with it as well as aromatherapy. My wife has COPD so when she gets in the tub and soaks in, we’re able to put in eucalyptus or lemon, which opens up her breathing passages. Also, the tub has its own lights in it, so we don’t have to have the lights on in the bathroom. The lights are part of a science called Chromatherapy. She also has trouble sleeping at night, so I have her bathe in blue light and green because green fights insomnia, as well as lavender. The tub also has Microsoothe jets that other companies don't have. That actually goes into the pores and eliminates toxins and acids that create arthritis and pain. It does a total cleansing system all over the body.

We use it more or less three nights in a row and our skin feels 20 years younger. It’s just incredible. What’s really cool is like in the morning when I take a shower, I keep the drain closed and when the water gets to about 8 in or so, I can still use the part of the tub and flip on the foot jets and the leg jets. My feet, toes, the back of my calfs, and my legs are being massaged as I’m taking a shower. I just rub my feet on the surface of the bottom of the floor because it’s a real no-skid surface. My feet are going numb and the stimulation from the massaging causes the circulation in my feet to increase. It puts oxygen into our body so that is knocking that numbness and tingling at my feet just taking a shower. What I’ve been finding, I never stayed in the shower that long. It feels so good.

They say the doctors tell us that if you soak in a Microsoothe for 5 mins it's equal to a one-hour massage. I soak in the Microsoothe for half-hour a night and I feel like Gumby on coil loops coming out of that thing. Also, my feet are starting to get like girly feet so clearly, I’m gonna get out of there and my toenails look like I had a pedicure from that two-hour. It’s unbelievable. And they do things like having a towel bar right on the door. I don’t even have to reach out for it. It’s right there on the outside the door. The guy that owns the company took a look of thought into that tub. There’s a few things I might change a little but it’s well thought out. Since having the tub, an enormous amount of the energy level has boosted in me tremendously.

From start to finish, their customer service is the most professional group of people I’ve ever dealt with in my life. The installation people, the sales, the company itself – I had some questions – they’re fantastic and right on down the line. The pricing’s better as well and Safe Step also gives a lifetime guarantee on everything so if something happens to me, I ain’t got a worry about somebody coming to fix it. They also make their own stuff so it ain’t like they hire Bob and Bobby Joe from around the corner to put the tub in. The guys who do the work are trained by them.

Original review: May 15, 2019

My husband has some hip issues that get a lot of pain shots in it because it's so painful. I thought that a walk-in tub might help with the therapy on his hip. I went online and I've seen the advertisements in different magazines 'cause I have AARP membership. I looked at American Standard. I looked at a Jacuzzi brand. Then, I looked at the Safe Step and it is recommended by AARP and Arthritis Society so I decided to go with that one and they were offering a senior discount.

The sales representative explained and was patient with my husband and me. She was here almost two and a half hours showing us everything in the brochure and doing the paperwork. She was wonderful and I thought she did a good job representing the tub. The guys that came out to do the install were very professional and they put a mask on the floor to keep the dirt down. Needless to say, they had to cut my existing tub and shower enclosure in pieces to get it out of that small area to the opening. I had a lot of sawdust-like white crap everywhere after they left. It's all through the house.

But they cleaned up the floor itself, swept it and put a decent thing. However, that stuff went through all the air conditioning because the AC was blowing. I knew that I've had some cleanup because there was no way they could catch all that and go all through the house and dust the furniture. They were very careful with everything 'cause we had wood. My husband had custom made this bathroom and put a wood ceiling in it where the tub enclosure was and down the wall. The installers made sure that none of that got damaged and they put the tub in and everything was great there. It's just after they left, I realized that the door wasn't straight because it doesn't shut enough and that should have some privacy at least.

I'm not happy with the way they left my wall that they put a socket in. They cut the hole too big and the plate doesn't fit. I'm also not happy where they left my door casing. They had to take that down in the door to get the tub into the bathroom. It's such a small area. When they put it back in, they didn't put it in straight and it's locked at the top sticking out. The guy is supposed to come back with a plate to cover the mess, but he hasn't so I called the main office and they're supposed to be sending somebody out the next day.

I'm also not happy with the seat not being fully heated and the back heated. The second thing in the brochure says that the back and seat of the tub are heated. Only half of the seat heats and the man told us that's all it's supposed to do. My husband got upset and said that he wanted both cheeks warm, not just one cheek. They're gonna look into that when they come tomorrow as well. These are little minor issues and I don't like it because I figured I paid a lot of money for this thing. Other than that, the tub works good as far as the therapy part. The massage and that kind of stuff is great. The jets for the seat doing all that was is wonderful. I didn't go with the cheap one, as I could have got one from Home Depot. But the tub is excellent and wonderful.

Original review: May 1, 2019

We were doing a full remodel on our guest bathroom and we were planning on staying in this house until we retire. We are not of retirement age but I have a lot of mobility issues at the moment so, we were looking to replace the bathtub with something that would bring us into our old age. We ran across Safe Step and it was kind of a geriatric look and I am not a geriatric yet, so I didn’t wanna go down that path. But when the sales rep came and told us all about all the different features, they were great. We decided that, in spite of the fact that it’s not the prettiest thing on the planet, we would get one.

I had a list of questions and the salesperson was knowledgeable about everything. I liked that she was not all about pushing a sale. When I heard early on what the price was, I told her that that was not what we had budgeted for a bathroom. The cost of the tub exceeded what the budget was to redo the entire bathroom and we’re having custom-cabinetry made so, I was shocked about the price but she went ahead and somehow made me interested in hearing more. It was a good experience with her. She was a real person and seemed honest.

Our house was built in the 80’s and installation was not as easy as anticipated. Normally, all they have to do is take the door frame off to get the new tub in. They had to cut into our sheet rock to get the tub in and we had just had the entire house repainted and had some sheet rock work done. Now, I’m left with having to repair both the inside and outside of the bathroom. The last thing I wanna do is deal with mud, and sanding and painting, but that’s where I’m left with. That was not ideal, but the installers were very knowledgeable and they were very nice people. They were a married couple and they were super nice and quick in spite of the fact they ran into some snags at our house. They dealt with that. So, they were here a little bit longer than they had anticipated, but they were lovely about it. Aside from having more work to do after the installation was done, it went smoothly.

I have been able to use the tub and I like it, but I wish that it was deeper. The amount of water that it takes to fill it is substantial and I am 5’8”, so it’s kind of average height but when I’m sitting in that tub, I have to put myself in a very strange position in order to submerge myself. It is a position that I will not be able to do when I’m an old lady. The water barely gets over the jets on your back and I’m still hardly submerged. It might come up to maybe my belly button so, I turn my body around and float in the water with my calves and feet in the seat, and my butt floating in the large part of the water, and my head sticking out over where the faucets are. So, it is a little bit of a distortion to get into that position. I can also soak by being on my knees with my upper body leaning on the seat, which is a really weird way of doing things, but it’s the only way I can get fully submerged.

For the amount of money I spent, I wish I was absolutely thrilled with absolutely every aspect of it, and I’m not. It needs to be perfect and it’s not, which is a shame. I don’t hate it so bad that I want them to take it out. We’ll keep it but it’s a huge expenditure for it’s not, to me, perfect. It will be perfect for someone shorter who is maybe 5’3”. They might be more submerged although they still have to use a whole lot of water. Also, the heated seat only heats the back and it doesn’t get very warm, so it’s pointless.

I’m not disappointed in the tub even though it kinda sounds like I am. I got tiny bubbles, the regular jets and the light features. I got all of the whistles and bells, and I’ve used all of them except for the aromatherapy largely because I use bath bombs frequently, but I really like the tiny bubbles and the handheld shower head. I’ve actually showered in that bathtub and washed my hair in there, just sitting in the seat one day, when I was hurting really bad and I just was not in the mood to stand up in the master bathroom shower. It was good and nice in that regard.

The service was very good and I’m assuming that what I was told was accurate, that in the event I need to have someone come out, it’s likely gonna be the same people who installed it. Even if it’s not the same people, it is their staff installers which is appealing to me, because often, service people don’t know the first thing about products. So, at least the bathtub people, they know what they’re doing and if I ever need service, I am assured that whoever comes out here is gonna really know the product, and that’s how good they are.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Our Safe Step rep went by a script. I was sure he was taught to do it, but I wish that we had more information and less of the script. I've sold things in the past, and I've learned that that's not the best way to be a good salesman. We didn't end up finding out about some of the things that we were curious about until later. Then, I had the most horrible experience I've had in a long time with the installation team that came. They were smart aleck. I have an office here in my home, and I have an employee, and both of us were really surprised at some of the smart alecky stuff that went on.

During the installation, the only time I went in there was when they took out our old shower. I looked to make sure that there was no water damage behind the old shower, and there was none. There wasn't even a ring where water had dripped, and I was really excited about that. When they were getting finished, they asked me to sign a paper. I signed it, but the paper said that I was completely satisfied and that there were no problems. They did some sheetrock damage and so I put it there. Evidently, that went to the home office and everybody saw it, so the man who is in charge in North Carolina called the installer. The guy from the installation team told that man that we had told him there was no problem with the sheetrock damage, and that we were getting ready to remodel the bathroom anyway, which was a complete lie. That was never said and there was no reason to say it.

The guy also told me that the home office called and told him that I called in and complained about the sheetrock. I told him that when I called in, I didn't even mention that. I also told him that if they record calls like they say they do, he'd find out. We weren't even complaining about the sheetrock, I just put it on the paper that there was sheetrock damage. We never asked them to fix it or said, "When are you coming back?" Randall and I had already agreed that we would fix it so between us, it was a moot point. But then, I don't like being lied to. That burns me up.

What I called about was a crease that was made in the place where the shelf joined what was already there at the tub. When my husband took a shower the next morning, the water went down that crease like a little channel and ran out into the floor, and he didn't know it. It went all into the guest bedroom and all over the guest bedroom carpet. I called Safe Step and told them that that channel was an issue, that we've never had water damage, and that we couldn't deal with water damage at that time. I also told them that I'd deal with the sheetrock, but I would not deal with the water damage. Randall was so upset and told me to tell Safe Step to get the tub. He was not having it. He can't even take a shower in it.

But the guy still complained. I told him that I wanted them to come out here and talk to me about my options and he said, "I don't have time to come out there." I thought, "Well, you got our check for $15,000. You didn't have to wait on anything." The guy told me that all he could do was put up an $11 piece of plastic. I told him I also wanted to talk about the glass doors and that I wanted someone to come and show me what my options were. He told me that he didn't have time, and so I told him to just take the tub back. I wasn't trying to ask for anything or to get anything for free. I just wanted to know what my options were. He then told me that he didn't know when he could come and that he'll call me and let me know.

He called me and said that he could be here by next Thursday. When they came out here, he came out with that piece of plastic that he bought for $11. He told me that that was all they could do, and to take it or leave it. I told him I wanted to see what it was, but he didn't even want to show me anything. I asked him how wide the door was and how it would swing out. I had a yardstick to see for myself how it would be because if the glass doors would look better, I'll get the glass doors. He took out a measuring tape. It's our secondary bathroom and it's a small one. There's a wall that protrudes out, and when he showed me the length of the door and how it went, that door would have been a real handicap.

When I saw that, I said, "Okay, well let's go ahead and try that piece, and if that works, that's fine." He told me that he needed some alcohol to clean the tub because there was a lot of soap scum on it. We've had a towel on it since day one because it leaked all over our floor. I didn't know what soap scum he thinks is in my house, but I didn't appreciate it. I guess he just says I'm a **. That was basically his attitude towards me. Also, he had his hands on Nicole's back every time he walked into the office, and she told me that she was creeped out. I gave him the alcohol, he put the thing on, and it has worked fine. It's not a problem and it doesn't look bad. As for the damaged sheetrock, they came back and dabbed some caulk there. But they didn't really attempt to fix the damage.

Overall, the tub is a great product and it's a huge deal for me. I love it and I'm in it every single day. My husband got it as a surprise for me. I was thrilled to death. I have bad knees and I have trouble walking. I stay inside the tub for two hours and I feel so much better when I get out of it. My legs are not swelling like they were. I would recommend Safe Step's tub to anybody. The installers, however, weren't worth a continental slip.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear that you did not have a good installation experience. Our intention is for every customer to be comfortable during the process of buying our products, from start to finish. I apologize that it was not for you, and thank you for making us aware of this. Please call our customer service department to make them aware of this interaction. It's so great to hear you still enjoy your tub, but I want to make sure you and your husband get everything resolved. I hope this helps, and thank you for writing a review!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-In Tub?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I decided to go with Safe Step because of the step to get into it and the heated seat. Their sales rep was good and he was determined. The installation team was good, as well. My only suggestion is, maybe they could put some kind of a Velcro on the handles of the tub, because when you have soap on your hands or water, it tends to be kind of slippery.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Karen, we're so glad to hear that you enjoy your tub! Thank you for letting us know! As for the suggestion, thank you very much. We're constantly brainstorming ways to improve our products so every suggestion is greatly appreciated! If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-989-5101. Thank you and enjoy!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

The wife could not step into the bathtub. She had a stroke and we needed some type of a bathing facility where she didn't have to step over the bathtub. So, purchasing the walk-in tub from Safe Step was the easy way. The individual who came to the house initially told me that I could not put it on my credit card but later on, I found out that I could put it on the credit card. We also wanted to have a grab bar put in, but the fellow who installed it never came back. My daughter contacted them and they still didn't come back, so we just stopped contacting them. Other than that, the tub is what the old lady needs in order to take a bath and it has the same features as what is shown on TV. She likes it, too. She said that the shower is great and she likes being able to sit and sort of relax after taking a shower.

Hi Eldridge,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get in touch with us to fix the grab bar! Our customer service department's phone number is 1-800-989-5101. Please give us a call so we can schedule that repair. I'm happy to hear your wife enjoys the tub nonetheless, and thank you so much for letting us know! I hope this helps and that you both have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

The sales rep of Safe Step was very thorough and answered all our questions. Our installation experience was very good as well. The installers were very professional. You could see as soon as they got here and started unloading the truck, they knew exactly what to do. I do have one comment about the tub though. The microbubble feature, it’s supposed to be variable speed, and I don't see where changing that little dial over there on the right-hand side in front of the drawer does anything.

I can feel stuff coming out the hole where the microbubbles are supposed to be, but it can probably be increased a little bit. And I found out that when you want to use the jets, and you want to put it on your back, it’s pretty hard pounding on the back. So, what I do is I budge it and kinda move between the back and the foot. That way, it’s not as much pressure coming out the back. Other than that, my wife loves the tub, and I like the tub too. It does everything it’s supposed to do and the experience was fantastic.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Thank you for letting us know of your experience Robert! If you have any questions about the tub or its features, please call our customer service department at 1-800-989-5101, as they will be able to assist! We're happy to hear that your wife and you are enjoying it!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I saw Safe Step on TV and we got a flyer in the mail. I’m 72 years old and I’m very active but I’ve seen older folks fall down and die from head injuries. I had fallen a couple of times and the shower that I had had no way for me to hold myself where I can wash my feet and my body while I was bathing. I had to be standing up but with the soap in my feet, it would be slippery and it was very dangerous for me. So, I needed to be able to secure myself. Then, when I saw that I could bathe and sit down, I said that this walk-in tub was what I wanted. I need it now but as I get older, I probably would be needing it more, so I got it.

I called the sales rep at Safe Step, and he came and showed us what we had. He asked if I had any questions and I said that by the time he got here, I have already made up my mind. My wife wanted different types of faucet and when they brought it in, he didn’t have it. So, we had to wait extra for the faucet to show up, and they finally installed the right faucet last Monday. So, everything right now, is the way I want it. I used to jump in the shower and I enjoy myself after I take the shower. But since having the walk-in tub, I enjoy myself while taking the shower as well as after. I take a shower everyday but I use the tub twice a week. I just sit there and that’s very relaxing for me. I recommended Safe Step to everybody.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

We got our first Safe Step walk-in tub four tears ago. We got a second one and my mom loves it. Their sales rep was fairly new but he had a construction background. He was thorough and he did a good job. The installers were very good too and thorough.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

We're so glad to hear that you and your mom enjoy the tub! Thank you for letting us know!

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Company Information