Call toll free
3.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Safe Step Walk-In Tubs, we take pride in dedicating the most safe and comfortable walk-in tubs and showers for our customers. All of our products are fitted with the industry’s most accessible low step-in, and are equipped with the best hydrotherapy systems to help relieve pain, enhance mobility and reduce stress.

Every Safe Step product is manufactured in the U.S., allowing us to continue our legacy of providing lower and more affordable pricing than any of our competitors. We believe in our products so much, we back each walk-in tub and walk-in shower with the most extensive Lifetime Warranty in the industry. With locations across the U.S. and Canada, our team of customer support and technicians are always on call to help you and your family.

We care about providing enjoyable and safe bathing experiences to those in need, that we created an initiative in 2012 to donate walk-in tubs to anyone in need of a safer bathing solution, who could otherwise not afford on their own.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co. Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1215 Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I was recovering from cancer about a year ago and wanted a tub that wouldn't require my having to sit in a low tub (I didn't have the strength to pull myself out). I called Safe Step and they sent out a very nice man who sat with me for a long time and explained all the features. Of course, they wait until the very end of their "pitch" to bring up price. I told them I just wanted a "Plain Jane" sit down model; no "aromatherapy", or colored lights, extra Jacuzzi, etc. Even then, pared down, my cost was over $12,000. For a TUB. But I was so desperate, I went ahead and agreed to purchase one.

Several weeks before the scheduled installation, I received a call from them, saying they had to pull some kind of local permit - at a cost of nearly $3,000 more. That's when I said no. Enough was enough. I just couldn't justify paying over $15,000 for a TUB. So, I canceled my order. The good news is that I am better now, and can get in & out of a regular bathtub (for those times I need a soak). I really wish I could have gotten the walk-in tub but the prices are really jacked up, and they are ripping off the elderly and the sick. Buh Bye.

Hi Tim,
First let me say, it's amazing that you are better now! That's great to hear.

Let me also say, I'm sorry that the price was not aligned with what you had imagined. We currently have people who are brainstorming different ideas to make our products as enjoyable and easy for customers, as well as finding ways to make it less expensive but with the same, if not better, quality. I hope this helps change the way you see our business, as it is never our intention to take advantage of the elderly. I also hope you were able to find a safe bathing option, and I wish you the best moving forward!

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

One of the biggest reasons I bought from this company was the salesperson repeatedly saying, "Fills in 4 (minutes), drains in two." He probably mentioned it 10 times with no 'if' or 'unless' attached to that comment. My bath takes at least 12 minutes to fill so I end up sitting in the 'deep end' while it fills to be warm. A heated seat does not help if you're waiting that long for the bath to fill. I called customer service about a separate problem and told her about the fill time problem and the salesperson saying it would fill in 4 minutes. She said she wasn't there so she couldn't verify what he said. I asked her to look up the salesperson on my order and have him call me. No response!!! The salesperson said he only lives half hour away. He could easily come look at it. Disappointing, and frankly embarrassing when family members have been here. There is nothing quick about baths taken here.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Karla, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with us. I have sent your message to the service manager so that they can look into this. Thank you for letting us know, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please call the customer service department. Thank you Karla!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Sales reps will not provide technical specifications on hybrid tub that will replace a standard sized bathtub. I need ensure the interior is adequate for 1 person with long legs and another who is oversized. I also wanted to know about the jets, power consumption and hot water tank size typically needed. There are no specs to download I was told and I could set up an in-home consultation. When I stated I do not want someone in my home unless I can first have some technical information they hung up on me or closed the chat box. Stay away - seems like snake oil high pressured sales pitch to rip off the elderly once they get inside your home.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Kerstin, I'm so sorry that someone hung up on you while you were chatting, and that you weren't able to get the information you were looking for. The reason we cannot give price details or other specific details, is because everything determines on your bathroom (or the space provided). The total cost is determined by the cost of installation, and the installation details are figured out after inspection of the provided space. We do not purposely leave out those details, it is just that we genuinely cannot answer those questions because we don't want to give false information. It is completely understandable to not want someone in your home, and we wish you the best moving forward!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I love the tub, but the Safe Step Company has no customer service period! When I first got the tub, it had a problem. The company would not return my calls. I wrote a demand letter that was reviewed by my attorney and sent it certified mail. I finally got a response and got fixed. Well now I have another warranty issue. I started early October 2018 to get it fixed. I have had 6 cancelled appointments. It finally got fixed, but the repairman broke another part and after 1 bath, the first problem has returned. I am allegedly scheduled for 12/28/18. Not holding my breath. I got the company phone number from the young lady who sets up the appointments. They don't answer the phone. I used their "chat" feature and they "hung up" on me twice. Need I say more. The company has absolutely no integrity. Buy your tub from Costco, Lowe's, Home Depot, anyone else and have your trusted plumber/electrician install it.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Millie, I am so sorry to hear of your experience with our business. Our service center occasionally gets full with calls, but it is very strange that you struggled getting in touch with someone for so long. I will make our service manager aware of this, as well as passing along your message so that someone can resolve any existing issues you may have. I could not find your record in our system, so is there another phone number or email address that might be used on your contract? Thank you for your feedback Millie, and I hope we can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I have had tub for 4 years. Have had difficulty with handle closing and opening properly. Called and was told to use a lime remover. I did this and handle is still not working properly. Now I can not open the door to get out. I am overweight, 65 and have arthritis and had to climb out of tub. If I had fallen I could have been seriously injured. I was verbally told when buying this expensive tub I would have a lifetime warranty for the tub. No mention of limited time for labor. Now being told I have to pay for labor if a service representative comes out. I also have problem with the electric circuit blowing and not resetting for days. This is not a product I would recommend for the elderly with no assistance. I wish I had not had this tub installed and is a very expensive product.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear that you continue to have issues, and can't seem to get those issues fixed! It is never our intention to make a customer feel overwhelmed, and without help. I have sent this message to our customer service manager so that she can get someone in touch with you, and help fix these problems!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co.?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

We were told our hot water heater was adequate for the tub. Once we started using it, we discovered the hot water runs out before the tub is filled. Today, we found out it takes 100 gallons to fill the tub and most water heaters are 50 gallons. No wonder the hot water runs out! The biggest hot water heater is 75 gallons--still not large enough to heat the tub water. So DON'T BUY unless you enjoy lukewarm baths. Not happy about this at all.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Donna, I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your tub. Please call our customer service number, 1-800-989-5101, so that they can help fix this problem. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Salesman lied about everything. My phone calls were not returned from company. I had to sue company. The fine print in contract kept consumers from being able to lawsuits. Tub worked fine, but was not worth the aggravation. I had to buy a larger water heater, after salesman said my 40 gallon was sufficient, and more... Lawyer cost more than the $1,000 company offered me to go away. DO NOT BUY FROM SAFE STEP.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

Hi Kent, I am really sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a satisfying one. It is never our intention to lie to our customers, and I'm sorry things didn't go as planned. We wish you the best moving forward.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I was interested in the Hybrid Tub/Shower by this Co... and being 66, on Social Security, my finances are limited. I specifically wrote in my email NOT TO CALL ME. I specifically asked if they could email me back just a general parameter of the possible costs - lowest to highest. I specifically said if it was over $5,000, that it would be beyond my financial capabilities. I specifically put in a fake phone number, fake city, and a man's name (I'm a woman).

The only thing that I put on my email to them was: my email address. The next day (Sunday of all days) - My phone rang sixteen times in a row, without ever stopping. I don't answer 1-800 numbers unless I can see a "Caller ID". No one left a message. After my phone would not stop ringing for over 10 minutes with the same 1-800 number, I finally picked up the phone. It was "Safe Step Tubs!" What a surprise. I asked repeatedly how he got my phone # - he wouldn't answer. I asked repeatedly what the price parameters were - he said he had to send someone out. I said repeatedly I couldn't afford very much, so we should not waste their time or mine if it could be over the $5,000 maximum I could afford.

I finally asked him to remove my phone number from the list, which he said he would. Today (Monday) - I get a call for a "Vickie". Safe Step Tubs told me they had gotten an email from someone named Vickie at my phone number. In other words, they are somehow finding out our phone numbers through a "Back Door". My Phone Number is unlisted. The BBB in N.Y. gives this company an "F" rating. The Supervisor I called today told me they have a "AAA" rating by the BBB. Obviously, this company has business practices too many companies are allowed - by our Protection Consumer Agencies - to play a "High Pressure" game to get: (1) A Stranger into my home; (2) Gaining our Personal and Private Information through whatever means they want and abusing it; (3) A refusal to value Consumers and their time; and (4) Downright lying about all of it.

If our Consumer Protection Agencies can't protect us from companies like this - where strangers come into my home - what is the point of having the "Protection Agencies"? Enough is Enough. When are you going to really start trying to protect us? Help us. And you wonder why Mental Illness is such a huge problem in this country. This affects our stress levels and our very sanity by allowing these lying companies and their unfair business practices.

Then we explode and everyone says "Why?" What is wrong with that person? Keep allowing these companies to exploit us, and the anger in this country will just get worse and worse. P.S. I finally did manage to find the parameters for "Hybrid" tubs ("Shower/Tub" combos). $5,000 is the lowest price for this company. Would it have been so hard for them to tell me that???

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response
S D, I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. It is never our intention to make people feel uncomfortable or pressured. When first asked to be removed from the call list, we are required to remove the phone number. I would personally like to look into this, and see why your request was not honored. I will start the process to see what happened.

Sincerely, R Duffer.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I would never install a Safe Step walk-in tub!!! We are the third owners of the tub which was installed in 2011. Problem is that the lifetime warranty applies to the original owner only and once out of warranty the company is not interested in servicing your tub. The tub is prone to leaking as the seal will deteriorate and the company is not interested in even replacing the seal. We offered to pay for the repairs but were met with "We don't know anyone that would be interested or have the knowledge to repair it". Replacing the whole door was another option but there was no attempt to help us with this. The serviceman simply said it's very expensive to do this. Absolutely horrible customer service!!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Purchased Safe Step tub May 2018. Caulking of tub substandard after two attempts, I caulked tub myself. Trash was left under tub enclosure. Remote for tub and replacement does not work. Terrible Installation.

Original review: July 17, 2018

No-no Safe Step!!! Safe Step has rushed us to purchase then to install. Since then they have not kept their promises for service that needs to be done. Also the tub is difficult for us because we are oversized and we weren’t informed about that.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs response

This tub was purchased and installed January 2017. We have had service calls since then, replacing light bulb and fixing a sound in the door. Not once, has anything been said about tub being difficult for them because of their size. Last time we were out there, in March 2018, it was for a sound coming from door. This tub has been used since being installed and no complaints over not being able to use tub.

Original review: June 2, 2018

The sales rep of Safe Step was very friendly. My bathroom is small and he explained everything to me and made sure I understood all of it. My house is on a slab, so that makes everything difficult. It was a little harder because you can't go underneath to look at anything because there's no basement. The installers had to change the water pipes from one side to the other. But they didn't have any trouble doing that or getting everything in and setting it all up. They were prompt, did a good job, and got it all done in one day. I feel a little better since having the tub. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and I can sit down and soak and it's been nice being able to do that. All I could do before was take a shower and I can't stand up for very long at a time. And the little microbubbles is quite beneficial.

Original review: June 1, 2018

The walk-in tub companies were all pretty much the same but Safe Step had a better cost. We contacted them through Lowe's and they came to our home. They really explained everything about the tub, what it would do and what we could expect from the people installing it. It was all really good. We were very prepared when the installers came and we knew what to expect as far as the tub. The installers were great folks and nice guys too. It also took them a lot less time than we expected. It was all taken care of in one day and it was very quick and easy. My mother-in-law, Felice loves the tub. She really enjoy the bubbles, the little micro milk bath thing, and the jets in the back. And the biggest thing is the fact that she can get in and out without falling. She enjoys a bath, not a shower, so it’s nice that she can do that, get in and out. It keeps her independent.

Original review: June 1, 2018

A gentleman came and gave a presentation on Safe Step's walk-in tubs and that sold us to it. He did a great job. The installers did a good job as well and they were in and out that day, cleaned up, and explained how to use the tub. I usually take showers but when I have a long day, I get in the tub instead and relax.

Original review: May 31, 2018

The competitor was $3,000 to $4,000 higher than Safe Step so we picked the latter. The Safe Step people were great too. They tore out the old section that they needed to, put the tub in and finished it all very nicely. They told me ahead of time that I was gonna have some concrete showing because my old rug went to where the old shower section was and I told them it was no problem. I've even already had a new rug put in. We've had the walk-in tub for a couple of months now and we're pleased with it. We got all the features and our favorite are the air bubbles, the heated seats, the backrest and the headrest. They had also explained to me that when you open the door, sometimes it gets dirty down there and you need to clean it or it leaks. That happened once but I cleaned it and it doesn’t leak anymore so that's good.

Original review: May 31, 2018

About five years ago, Pat Boone advertised Safe Step Walk-in Tubs on TV and my mother wanted one. So I purchased it for her and she enjoyed it. When we had an issue, they resolved it as soon as possible and she never had any other problems with the tub. I trusted the company and I decided to buy from them again recently. The sales rep was a very polite guy and he presented himself very well. He was also very funny and totally into the whole safe tub experience. I enjoyed his presentation and I liked him as a representative.

When the tub was put in, their installation team was okay. But they had to take down the crown molding of the entrance way to the bathtub and when they put it back, it was kind of distorted and it doesn’t look as nice at it did before. They patched it up the best they could but I can still see the imperfection in the crown molding. Other than that, I like the features of the tub all together, especially the massager and the color changes of the water. I also feel safer getting in and out of the tub and the seat. For anyone who has a mobility issue, such as myself, it would be a great experience to have a Safe Step walk-in tub if they could afford to get one. It is safe and they can be assured that there will be no issues with the tub. And if there are issues, Safe Step will resolve them with no problems at all. They're excellent.

Original review: May 31, 2018

The Safe Step sales rep was good. We like that the tub was made in America too. However, I felt that my mom was not gonna get the walk-in tub, but the rep called the company and asked if there were any people who had ordered something and couldn’t finish it. There was a lady who gave a downpayment for the tub but then she passed away. He did that for my mom and then she bought it.

The installation team was amazing as well. They were down-to-earth people and treated us with respect. They made sure that they cleaned up all their mess and the house looked like it did when they were left as they arrived. We had a snowstorm the night before and they were running in and out all day but they did not mess up the carpet. Our favorite feature of the tub is the jets on my mom's feet. My mom couldn’t feel her feet before, but now, she can. The Safe Step walk-in tub is amazing. I wish that every elderly person can afford it since it helps so much with neuropathy.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Safe Step was recommended by the veterans. My husband is a veteran, so I decided that might be the best one. The sales representative, when they came over, was a very nice guy. He explained everything so that we did not really have many questions. But, he answered any questions we had. The installation team also went fine. They explained what they were gonna do. They even had to do things that had to do with electrical parts. Afterwards, they explained everything to us on how to work it. I like the jets because they really get to my little pain points. Since having the tub, I have been more relaxed and when I do get out and get in at night especially, I'm more relaxed for bed. At that particular time, I have been in a little less pain.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I called up Safe Step and the rep was nice and informative. Also, the installers did a good job. They showed up on time, which is better than usual since most people don't. They also cleaned up after themselves. I'm not able to stand very long and I like that with the tub, I don't have to step over the edges. It's made it easier to take a bath.

Original review: May 29, 2018

We have had the tub for about a month. The tub has been leaking since it was installed. We have had service staff out 4 times. It is now leaking from the shower and the tub itself. The ceiling in the downstairs part of the house is being ruined. The most recent service request was 5 days ago and we can't get a call back. The next step is to have the tub removed and litigate. This tub was $16,000 and has been unusable. Caution, caution, caution when dealing with Safe Step. Apparently, the warranty/guarantee is worthless.

Original review: May 29, 2018

About 30 years ago, I had cancer on my foot. Had a mole that had become malignant. They took it off and then they also took my lymph nodes out of my right side. So I have a lot of swelling and I just turned 81 years old. The doctor told me to start doing something. And then one time, we called and talked to the salesman from Safe Step Walk-in Tubs. He came to the house and we decided to buy the tub. The salesman was a wonderful guy. We like him for all the help. He later proved that the tub would help. The installation team that came did wonderful too. I have never seen anybody work so efficiently and didn’t make a mess. We were shocked at how fast they put it in.

While I haven't used the tub a lot, it has helped heal my skin cancer on my leg. It was an open wound for a long time and I had a hard time healing because of circulation. But the tub helped heal it and it makes you feel wonderful. All in all, I would recommend Safe Step Walk-in Tubs. We have a lot of older people in our community and a lot of them would enjoy it.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I had difficulty getting into my regular shower and tub, so I called Safe Step and they came out and explained it to me. The jets are good, but I think if the door comes out instead of going in, it would be much comfortable because I have to squeeze in and lift the grills up before I get in and sit down. It’s a little too small but when you look at the space that they put it in, it’s good because it didn’t cover any windows. I'm satisfied with what I got.

Original review: May 28, 2018

My husband has dementia and I got the Safe Step Walk-in tub for him. The sales rep was terrific. But I don't care for the sales tech that they have because they really tried to hide the price upfront when people wanna know what it cost. Because I think they figured out, it'll be a turn off if you're gonna pay 13 to 16 thousand for a tub. It's like buying a car and I think they wanna sell the good points of it and show the value of it before they tell you the price.

But I called the company and they gave me a range. I'm not unhappy that I got it. The walk-in tub could be very therapeutic. The installation team were very thorough and were very nice when they came to the home. But my husband has been very hesitant about getting in the tub. I've been able to get him into give him like a sponge bath but not to put the water too far up. But I heat the seat and get him in. It takes a while to do the bath versus a shower. And we've always been shower people and it was really good.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I've been seeing Safe Step Walk-in Tubs in magazines for months and when I had a hip replaced, we started looking into it. Safe Step is American made, and we decided to get a walk-in tub from them. Their representative came out to the house, showed us what he could do for us, how long it'd take, and I told him I'd go get financing. As soon as I got financing, they were here very shortly thereafter. The installation team was very nice. My wife said they came in, took care of the installation and cleaned up. I'm 64 and when I'm out working in the yard, I'm always tired and sore when I come in. I get in the tub and soak for a little while. When I'm in it, the Safe Step Walk-in Tub's jets on my back feels great and I get out feeling great too. The big yes is for me because of my hip and I'm getting ready to have my knee fixed. We love it.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My husband fell and broke his hip and so far, he's had three surgeries on it. I got the Safe Step tub for him but I am enjoying it myself. I love it. The installers were absolutely awesome. They did everything in a neat and educated manner. I've told my friends about the tub and all of them have checked it out. They said that they've got to come and take a bath on it but I told them to get their own. I wouldn't trade my tub for anything.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The Safe Step Walk-in Tubs sales representative was really nice, and the installation team was great. They explained things if there were any questions. They were as nice as they could be, and they cleaned up great. We went camping over the weekend and I sat in there yesterday. It makes my skin feel so nice. I have an awful lot of trouble with my legs walking. I’m not really crazy about the jets though. I may use the jets for five minutes only. However, I use the hydrotherapy mostly. My husband will be 91 and I have to help him with a lot of it. However, the features, as far as how to work it, they are very simple even for an old person. I recommended it to my sister in Kansas and she bought one, too. She has an awful lot of problems, and she weighs an awful lot and she is short. She had to buy the bigger one and she said, “Oh, I love it. I feel so good.”

Original review: May 26, 2018

The salespeople at Safe Step did everything I wanted and I was convinced. Also, the installers were good. But I've had to replace the cap for the aroma therapy fill twice because the little tabs break off when you close it. Right now, I'm not opening or closing it. I'm putting the aroma therapy directly in the water, but it doesn't help when you have that and you can't use it. I suggested last time that they contact their supplier or their engineering department and make the change. I enjoy the tub very much but they need to redesign the closing tabs on that so it doesn't break.

Original review: May 26, 2018

My lady friend had seen Safe Step and she kept bugging me about it. I have a little problem standing up in the shower anyway so I needed it. I called and the sales rep was nice and a hell of a guy. Also, the installation worked out fine. They went into it and had no problems. I've already recommended Safe Step to many of my friends. I let my friend use the tub first and she loves it.

Original review: May 25, 2018

We had Safe Step over to talk. I know it was a bit expensive, like I could probably have done a little better going with somebody else. But I like that it was made in the United States and has a lifetime warranty. The sales rep was good. He showed us a bunch of pictures and how they were fabricated and made. And then he showed us some other ads of other manufactured tubs. His presentation was good and he sold me the tub. The installation team did a good job however, when I shut the cold water off on my bathroom sink, I heard the pipe rattle a bit. And that was because they took out the hard copper that was there and put in that PEX pipe. And so, I got a bit of water hammer but it’s not bad. Other than that, the installation looks good. So far, we’ve only used it twice. I need to put in a new hot water heater because the tub won’t fill itself up all the way with hot water. Nevertheless, we're happy with Safe Step.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Safe Step sent someone to the house and she was very knowledgeable and thorough. I liked her and I was ready to buy. The installation was good, but they punched a hole in the wall between the tub and the toilet. They patched it up a little, but they didn’t patch it to be of use. There's a rough patch white cement there now. My husband said he’ll do it but Safe Step should have completed the work.

I like the whirlpool part of the tub the best, but I don't like the part where you have it on your seat and you have to wait to get it on your back. I end up having water splashing all over the floor when I turn it on. But I have restless legs and the tub has helped with that. I also have back problems and it helps give me a place to go and relax a little bit and come out relaxed for a little while.

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co. expert review by Shelley Webb

Providing American-made walk-in tubs since 2008, this company focuses on designs that provide consumers with in-home spa-like experiences. Built for comfort and safety, these walk-in tubs are available at several licensed service locations across the United States and Canada. The company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.

• Therapy options: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs are outfitted with hydrotherapy, aerotherapy, chromatherapy and aromatherapy systems. The Dual Hydrotherapy Massage System combines whirlpool and air massage for a full-feature spa experience.

• Personal Hygiene Therapy: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs are outfitted with a Personal Hygiene Therapy system. This feature includes specially positioned jets on the seat of the tub to act as a bidet. To keep water fresh, tubs are also equipped with a Safe Water Ozone Cleaning System that purifies water through the tub’s jets.

• Aluminum frame: Most tubs have steel frames, but the frames of Safe Step Walk-in Tubs are made of aircraft-grade aluminum. The frame is lightweight, allowing for easier installation, without sacrificing durability.

• Ordering process: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs works with consumers through every step of the ordering process. They begin with a free quote and offer consultation for pricing and financing. Safe Step Walk-in Tubs also provides certified installation service.

• Discounts: Safe Step Walk-in Tubs offers special discounts for their products. With savings up to $1,500 and complimentary upgrades, Safe Step Walk-in Tubs works to save consumers money.

• Walk-in showers: Safe Step also sells walk-in shower suites. If you need to convert your shower into a safer, more convenient bathroom space, Safe Step can help you.

• Best for: individuals with limited mobility, those with chronic pain, senior citizens and caregivers.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Safe Step Walk-in Tubs Company Information

Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co.
402 BNA Drive