2. Homeowners

Columbia, MO

3.9/5 (150 ratings)

About Slumberland Furniture

Slumberland Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slumberland Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slumberland Furniture?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Billy was kind and helpful without being overbearing. I have a difficult time making decisions, particularly when it comes to larger purchases. I had been shopping around and Billy offered the best customer experience by far. He was not pushy and kept me informed. While there are many options out there for furniture stores, it was an easy decision to spend my money on excellent customer service and a great quality bed.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

The customer service was great. They greeted us at the door, pointed us in the right direction and then left us alone. We never felt rushed or pressured by any of the sales staff. Also my little guy accidentally broke a table decoration which we tried to pay for but the employee was more focused on us being okay versus the damaged item.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Today I worked with Erin at the Slumberland in Sioux Falls, SD. She was very professional and friendly, let me browse at my leisure but checked up on me every few minutes. She was thorough explaining everything to me about delivery, financing and the protection plans. It was quick and easy and I'd definitely go see her again for any furniture needs in the future.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Our salesman Kyle helped us out even when we showed up 15 minutes before close. We knew what furniture set we liked and we were glad to see it was still on sale. Kyle told us about the manufacturer and showed us the quality of the unit. On top of all that he gave us enough time to look at bed sets and we found one. He quickly narrowed down the beds to our price range. Gave us plenty of time to find the right one. Great service.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

My fiancé and I came in to Slumberland to look at bedroom furniture. After circling the store we came back to our favorite set, Kyle ** came over and answered our questions, helped us understand how this set compared to others and showed that he was very knowledgeable about it. He then admitted it was the set he and his wife had. We ended up buying it. It was a great experience. Thanks Kyle!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

My concern is I brought a table set with a warranty. Now I realize one of the chairs need repair. I believe it came that way but since it was floor model already put together was not notice. So I am frustrated because I feel I am now being stall for a replacement and I have called several times no solution. This is not good business and it has nothing to do with Cov19. Be aware consumers.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Called to check on custom furniture order as timeframe given at time order was placed had passed and was already padded to care for COVID. Was told order had been updated to indicate mid Dec. Asked why adding 7-8 weeks to order didn't generate a call. Was told they don't call anyone when orders are delayed. Customer service at its poorest.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

I purchased a taupe colored sectional and bought the fabric protection. Within 2 years the fabric started changing to a light purple color. Spoke to numerous people in service and none called back or followed up. They said fabric protection didn’t apply to defective material. Manufacturer only guaranteed for one year. Waste of almost $3,000 and don’t believe them when they say 100% satisfaction guarantee. Worst service I’ve ever experienced and I was a Director of Customer Care for a large corporation.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

David gave us plenty of personal space/time to think about our our choices of purchasing recliners. Always checking back with us to answer questions but still giving us that space. He wrote up our order, went over to double check it, and we were on our way.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Kyle ** helped us immediately when we walked in the store and then gave us space to look around. He then quickly helped us checkout once we had picked out what we wanted. Excited for our couch to come in!

Slumberland Furniture Company Information