Slumberland Furniture

Columbia, MO

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Before you buy anything from this overpriced place please read the reviews here. The sales representatives are number one liars I have ever met, they told me everything would be covered on my leather furniture. I got scratches and leather started to peel off and when I called they told me that they won't file a claim for me since it was over 14 days before I reported! What a joke! I paid for the coverage but I can't use because of their stupid clauses they put in there? They say the peeling leather (bonded - but they told me it was original leather) was not covered since it was over 1 year after purchase. Please for your peace of mind go to other places to spend your hard earned money and avoid the Slumberland especially the one SW 14th street Des Moines Ia.

I ordered a table and end table 3 weeks ago. I was told 2 week. Now I call and they said 3 more weeks. There goes having a new table for Easter. They lied to get my money. Just said "nothing we can do." I paid in full. Wish I went somewhere else. They don't care but I won't go back. Wish I had read all the reviews before I bought the furniture. I didn't realize they were such liars. My daughter bought insurance. Now that I have read the reviews I realize she just threw her money away. I fear for her.

TERRIBLE, LYING SALES - As I spent over $3K on custom furniture, salesman confirming the material I picked will uphold 2nd to leather, and will withstand two small dogs for years. Well, after a 1 year, the material is so thin, that holes will be forming shortly, (while this has been covered the whole time, barely used), along with the seam already torn. Of course I purchased the additional insurance on this, as the salesman swore up and down that everything is covered, as long as the material still in production, my pieces will be fixed. Well, of course this is not the case, now I'm stuck with overpriced furniture that lasted for a year's time!

No one called when my furniture was ready for delivery. I had to wait. When I finally did call the customer service person to see if my order was in, I was told, "Oh yeah it is here. Let's set up delivery." I was under impression that it would have been delivered since it at already been 2 weeks. When I call back there was some confusion because there were separate tickets and no one bother to see the separate tickets so everyone there just passing the blame on each other. Call the delivery person informed him I had a schedule time between 3:30 and 5:30 on Wednesday, he said no call Wednesday at 8. Someone came to deliver on Tuesday, when no one was home, without warning. I was told to call Wednesday because the time was incorrect on Tuesday. He told me to call back at 8 o'clock in the morning and he'll get that delivered right away.

Well I called today Wednesday 8 o'clock 8:02 to be exact, and was advised told that my delivery time will be from 3:30 to 5:30 the exact same time that it was supposed to be delivered in this early so now I have taken off to sit here wait for the furniture to be delivered because on yesterday Tuesday they came at 1 o'clock while I was at work with no warning. Call corporate office to see what type of help I can get on priority delivery due to all of the confusion all of been getting a "sorry it was our mistakes." The last guy that did it made it mistake call the lady before didn't know she made a mistake. Someone's going to have to pay for those mistakes considering I took a day off of work. I would like some type of compensation or something but FREE DELIVERY.

Updated on 04/08/2017: So I did a review on 3/15 and received a courtesy call apologizing and was offered a $100 refund or $150 gift certificate. I took the money. Today is 4/8 and still no refund. The sales person I spoke with today told me they have no record of it and to wait another week. REALLY SLUMBERLAND? I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY. No communication and will go back on their word.

They are a terrible company. Bought a bed from them and the springs broke causing a huge depression in the bed that made it so you could not sleep on the bed. I had a "10 year warranty" but it would not be covered because I had on 3 slats, not 5 under my bed. The thing was sagging 5 inches and they thought an extra slats would fix the problem. It clearly would not but they wanted me to pay an extra $35 for an evaluation so they could find another issue. Their customer service is awful and their warranties are worth nothing. Avoid this store. If you buy at Slumberland you should expect to get screwed one way or another. It's what they specialize in and they sure don't care about the customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slumberland Furniture?

My wife and I bought a 2500.00 Johansen complete mattress/box springs from Slumberland in 2006 with warranty and all the protection for both pieces. 3 years later in 2009 that mattress failed, we filed a warranty claim for excessive sagging. We received a credit for that mattress and went back to Slumberland and with a partial credit we added an additional 1450.00 and purchased a totally different, top of the line Beautyrest (Black) Luxury mattress that had a 10 yr warranty that cost over 3000.00. Now in December of 2016 that mattress has failed where it is like sliding out of bed where the mattress frame and coils have collapsed. Slumberland warranty center says Mattress is not under warranty because I was under the previous mattress warranty. I explained that I purchased a totally separate mattress, added almost 1500.00 more and that had a10 yr warranty.

Customer service said it didn't matter and Slumberland was not going to cover. I asked to speak to supervisor and this supervisor would NOT take my call. I was told I had to put in a request and a supervisor would call me back in 1 to 2 business days. I asked the customer service if the supervisor was there? She said yes but again the supervisor would not take my call. This particular supervisor was throwing this poor customer service person under the bus. Horrible, Horrible Supervisor. Now I am wanting to contact the owner of Slumberland. Can you imagine if you bought a car, traded it in while still under warranty, upgraded to a new car and then told your warranty is what was left on your trade in? And it expired. I will never buy anything again from Slumberland. EVER. Sorry for writing a book.

We bought 2 La-Z-Boy recliners about a yr ago. Cushion on both recliners are failing where the seam of the reclining portion is attached to the actual seat cushion, it's sinking in. There is a huge gap that keeps getting bigger. We bought the extended 5 year warranty on both pieces, but neither Slumberland or the La-Z-Boy store will do anything about the cushion. We have bought La-Z-Boy in the past, but unless this is resolved, I assure you we will not again and will advise others the same. I would just like my chairs repaired as we've asked several times through the furniture store and through La-Z-Boy, but no one is willing to accommodate.

I have received the WORST service ever from this store. They do not care about the customer and they do not follow through with what they promise. I waited 4 weeks to get my furniture that was supposed to be in within 10 days then it was pushed out another few days and a few more days until it was 3 weeks later. Then when I FINALLY received the furniture. It was damaged and scratched. I had to jump through hoops trying to talk to the right person to come pick the furniture up so I could return it under the "30 day satisfaction guarantee". It has been short of hell trying to get to the right person that knows anything.

The manager at the Ramsey store doesn't seem to know what he should and shouldn't say to the customers as he promises things that I'm finding out in a hurry that are NOT True! I will NEVER do business with Slumberland again and I will recommend that anyone reading this does not do business with them either. There are many more furniture companies out there that actually care about customer service and take care of you!!!

Adult owned sofa and love seat with no pets or children in our home. Our furniture was delivered and within a few months the fabric was showing wear, fraying and pulling apart on the seat cushion. The (electric) recliner was rubbing wood against wood and squeaks when used. Then, we received a recall notice to unplug and stop using the recliner because of a Fire Hazard. It was several months before the problem was resolved by sending us two new switches (one for the love seat and one for the sofa) which we had to self-install. We then moved to Texas and called upon arrival to have the damaged sofa repaired thru the extended warranty. The sales person said ext warranty covered the furniture completely including the fabric.

Calling the company to make the claim for damage to the fabric and the reclining mechanism, we were told they never warranty fabric wear and sent someone to look at the mechanism. The person they sent out said the rubbing of the wood was not a warranty issue and there was nothing they could do. EXTENDED WARRANTY IS A BIG WASTE OF MONEY!! We've had this furniture just over 2 years and the padding has flattened and is lumpy on the seats, seat backs, and armrests and the fabric looks matted and worn throughout. The front of sofa and love seat is sagging. Looks like used thrift store furniture and is embarrassing.

We will NEVER purchase from Slumberland again. This furniture is used by adults only and we'll be finished paying for it in 2 months and can't wait to throw in the garbage to buy new. This was supposed to be quality furniture. Our mistake for believing Slumberland and never again. DON'T SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY ON THE WARRANTY BECAUSE THEY DON'T COVER ANYTHING THAT TYPICALLY GOES WRONG!

I purchased my Stearns and Foster set just 3 years ago. I have had backaches and terrible migraines for the last year in this bed. I paid over $3400 for this mattress set and when I sent in all the pictures required for the warranty to Slumberland customer service, they informed me that even though I have a 1.5 inch sag on each side, the manufacturer will not warranty the product because the manufacturer requires 3 center posts and 5 slats on each side for a king bed on wood frames. Mine has only 1 center post and 4 slats on each side. However, I bought this bed from Slumberland, the sales person made no mention of the special requirements for this bed when I bought it.

The warranty lady kept saying it is the customer's responsibility to ensure they know what the warranty is and that they read it fully. My logic is if I bought it from you and your people installed it in my frame, shouldn't you at least point me in the right direction to ensure that I know I need a new bed frame. I would have bought one had I known that I would have to do this all over again in just a few years. The mattress set I had before lasted 10 years before I even had to think about replacing it. (In this same frame) I will not buy Stearns and Foster again, I will also never shop at Slumberland again if they are going to have such inept sales people. Now I have to go find a new bed after all the sales are done, thank you Slumberland and Stearns and Foster for a terrible experience.

A little over a year ago we purchased a $2000.00 king size, Beauty Rest mattress from Slumberland. Within the course of the year the mattress began to sag on either side of the bed where we sleep. Both my wife and I are slender people so it wasn't due to weight, and even if it was it shouldn't have sagged over that short of a period of time. We filed a claim with Slumberland. They asked us to send several pictures of the mattress, the bed frame, the box springs and the support system. Our bed had an inner steel frame with a steel I-beam support in the middle. They eventually called us back saying that our claim was rejected because the CENTER I-beam didn't have any leg supports underneath it.

As I mentioned, the sagging in the bed was occurring on either side of the center of the mattress. So the implication that the sagging was due to a lack of center support made no sense at all. Furthermore, the center beam was a solid steel I-beam, combined with box springs on top. There was no reason whatsoever that any sagging should have occurred. We are now stuck with a $2000.00 mattress that is less than 2 years old and has a nearly 2 inch sag on both sides of our bed. It's like sleeping in a bowl. Needless to say, we will never be purchasing another mattress from Slumberland.

I ordered a sectional and they delivered the wrong one in four weeks. When they delivered another sectional a month later it was broken. They took it away and one month later they deliver another sectional. It took 3 months to actually receive the sectional I ordered. However, the correct sectional is VERY uncomfortable not like the one I ordered. I am hesitating to call them to take it a way. However, for the price I am going to call! If they do not take it away, I am going to take them to Conciliation Court. I will never buy from Slumberland again!

My peeve isn't so much with Slumberland but the company they use for their 'extended' warranty. We tried numerous times to file a claim on our sectional and they always had an excuse as to why we couldn't (waited too long to report it, previously reported, didn't get the email) so we ended up with a $2000 sectional that is a piece of JUNK. We have had it almost 3 years and I wouldn't give it away in the condition it is in. Parts have fallen out of it, stuffing had flattened or fallen out, rips, and the warranty company wouldn't take care of any of it. Recommendation, don't buy an extended warranty. It won't cover anything like the salesman said.

I purchased a mattress for over $600 and it is clearly uneven. Slumberland sent a sketchy independent consultant to evaluate. The consultant agreed that one side is firmer than the other, he measured and took photos showing that by laying a string across bed with weights on each side that the interior of the mattress is over an inch higher than the other side. He recommended proper support and I moved the box spring and mattress to the floor and still the same result. Slumberland will not exchange or refund this purchase and I am shocked. I am currently now purchasing another mattress.

I want to let people know that the Slumberland manager Joe at the Minnetonka Minnesota store lied to me regarding the extended warranty for five years would cover everything... The mechanism to make the chair work broke, doesn't work. Chair broke down. Joe lied to me and said the extended warranty he sold me covered everything. The customer service from Slumberland "sorry the manager told you this. But sorry the extended warranty and the manufacturer won't help you. Sorry too bad." The chair is only two years old. Slumberland customer service said three times sorry too bad... Slumberland are crooks. This is how Slumberland treats disabled people. Don't deal with these people. They are liars and cheats, consumer fraud... I just wanted to let people know so they won't get cheated and lied to like me...

As a disabled Vietnam military veteran I purchased a two piece couch set for $3,000.00 and I was scammed into purchasing a warranty that Slumberland does not want to honor. They told me "you need the warranty in case something goes wrong." Well if you purchase furniture from a store, they should honor it if something is wrong with the product, especially after making you purchase the warranty. The saleslady was very disrespectful, not professional at all, she talked real mean when I reported that the furniture was damaged. She was hateful, mean, disturbing.

Spent over 500 dollars plus 80 dollars for delivery on two Recliners. After 6 weeks these sharp little parts of plastic started poking up through the arms on both chairs to where they were sharp pieces sticking in our arms when we set our arms of the arms of the chairs. I called and complained. Tech was sent out. This tech with big wood circles stuck in his earlobes tell me I'm too picky. Well maybe he likes pain but I at 58 years old and have a lifetime of experience buying recliners know this is not as he states every day wear and tear. I had to bring into my living room my old La-Z-Boy back to use and not even using the brand new DRACO recliner.

Bought recliner. Was made to buy extended warranty. It will cover everything: frame breaking, torn upholstery, everything except cat and dog paws. Also you have factory warranty to fall back on. Had chair one month and frame broke. Took 2 months before anyone would help us. Lincoln store said they have nothing to do with it. "Go to factory warranty factory," said store. Should replace it. Each passed the buck to the other. No one would fix it. Out $1000. They take your money but poor business ethics. DON'T GO HERE.

Went to buy a bed. Was a return customer. Was suggested this and that bed and felt pressure to pick that night. When a couple is split, shouldn't be rushed but we did t come home with buyer's remorse. We stopped the transaction for several reasons. One being we were split in type of bed. Second, the surprise package of 219.00 for bed cover and pillow covers. Told don't matter if we have our own. Have to buy one of the Slumberland brands to get the 120 day trial. Ok. I get that. They want a clean bed. If you don't want the bed but tell people clearly that you are actually paying for that 120 day trial by buying a cover.

What upset me was not only did they want me to buy a cover but a bed bag to zip it in. Absurd. So glad we stopped it all as they tacked on a extra 300 for what we thought was part of the bed deal and it isn't. So be warned. You get 120 days to try the bed but you totally have to buy a protector even if you have your own. So what happens to the bed someone who had bought the protector but never used because they hate the type or just don't like it and returns that bed that the store required them to cover and can't prove they put on the bed in the first place. What happens to that bed? It's sold as a used bed at a lower cost. Never will you know if your bed had its cover over it.

So they are banking by making the consumer to buy a cover for that bed 120 trial. You are basically buying a rubber for your bed. How? Well, that's a thought now isn't it? Who changes sheets, takes off cover, forgets to put it back on? How can they salute you? They can't. So the strong arm tactic of buying your 120 day trial rubber is pointless.

Bought furniture from Slumberland in Des Moines, Iowa Oct 17 2014. Put in a claim about something that was wrong with it. Paid 1300 for my furniture and bought the extended warranty. The tech came and looked at it and never heard back from them. Furniture still ruined and both companies say there is nothing they can do, that they will not honor the warranty.

I saw a chair I really like. Jennifer from Slumberland in Beaver Dam WI told me they can order almost any furniture. I chose them because they were closer. To make the story short I got the chair after 2 months just to unwrap it and have a screw falling off! They order a new part and they basically told me "you're on your own, we can't fix it or replace. It's sold as is." Which they never told me anything about it. My fiancee also had issues with a bed and broke after a couple of weeks.

We purchased an adjustable bed on July 5, 2015 to the tune of damn 3000 bucks. The bed could not be delivered until July 15th - the bed was delivered and assembled w/ no issues. After trying the massage function later that day, the bed sounded like a helicopter taking off. Called ASAP to the Lincoln store where we had to leave a message - no call back until July 28th from some rude lady in SD. Finally got a service call one week later. Some tech came out and jiggled this & that with no resolution - told me that new motors would have to be ordered that would take 2-3 weeks to be delivered to my home, then I was to call the store to set up another service call. Motors arrived in the mail in 2.5 weeks, called, made an appt for a service call, took 3 days this time to get a call back to tell me the service dept was booked solid for 1.5 weeks.

FINALLY got a service tech out to replace the motors and again the bottom motor sounds like a helicopter - called the Lincoln store & demanded to speak to a manager. After an act of God to get Kenny on the phone, it was a 45 minute discussion with him telling me that they have never had issues w/ this type of bed, that he has one and his dog is afraid of the noise, to saying maybe it is the size of our room or possibly due to the flooring in the room. Finally I had to stop Kenny's conversation of excuses to tell him that I did not give a crap what the issues might be. I asked the protocol for return which was never answered but more excuses on how we may just need to live with the noise. NOT acceptable Kenny.

After yet another 30 minutes of Kenny rambling, I finally was told they would replace the frame. Took 6 days to get a new frame. Mind you by this time we have made 2 payments on a bed that did not work properly. The new frame is still noisy and IS NOT what we tried in the store when we purchased, the bed in the store was extremely quiet. Kenny never offered a refund, money off the purchase price, nothing - other than his ramblings of how there have never been issues w/ this bed and ramblings of his super small bedroom and his dog. Super poor customer service for a manager. Kenny even called and left a rambling message the next day that he tried his bed again and yep the dog is still afraid, who cares Kenny. Will NEVER buy from this place again nor recommend to anyone.

We went into Slumberland on July 21 at Madison East Location. We were met by the sales ass!!! He showed us the dining sets we found one we liked!! But decided to think it over so my husband ask if the set was in stock & if we do decide to buy can we come & pick it up as we had to bring the trailer to pick up. The sales ass said "Oh yes not a problem." Bloody Liar.

We went home, chatted it over, & decided we would buy it & pick up the following Monday. Well I paid a deposit down that night over the phone. Called the following day to pay the remainder & let the sales rep know we would be in on April 27. I was met with - NO SORRY TUES 28 - it would have to be and after 2pm. What I could not believe my ears. You took my money but I cannot get my goods when I need them. My husband will be at work so this not convenient for us. Well bloody wonderful!! Now we have to wait to pick our dining set on Aug 3rd which is not right. Should have known not to go there. This is the second time but a different location that we have had issues with Slumberland.

I bought a new couch from Slumberland and within a few months, the stitching started coming out. The couch was under a warranty for one year. I called the store and talked to someone who told me to email him some pictures and they would get back to me. Several weeks went by and I didn't hear a thing from them. I tried calling and left several messages with no return phone calls from anyone. This was really annoying!

When I finally was able to talk to Tyler, the salesman that sold me the couch, he seemed nice. He was going on vacation and offered to get back to me in a week, which almost 2 weeks later, he called me. He directed me to a number to call to set up an appointment for someone to come look at it and promised me they would take care of it. Once again after numerous phone calls, I was finally able to talk to someone and we set up the appointment to fix the couch. The kid showed up and said he would order a new cushion cover and arm cover. A couple more months went by and we never received anything. They ended up mailing the stuff to our old address.

Once we finally got the new cushions, we had to call then again to set up an appointment for them to come put it on. More time goes by. The guy showed up and put it together. He did a horrible job. The arm of the couch wasn't put together right at all and broke and tie more within a week after he stupidly fixed it. Another phone call and a couple weeks later, another guy comes over. He admitted that the first guy didn't put it the arm back on right. He also said the guy that did it was new and didn't know what he was doing. Before he left he said they would call us and get it fixed. 3 weeks later, we call then because we haven't heard from them. The lady tells us that it was our fault and they weren't going to fix it unless we wanted to pay for it done. I'm so mad about this long drawn-out deal and their ** customer service the whole time. I will never again buy a thing in that store or recommend Slumberland to anyone!!!

A Will J. ** greeted us at the door of the Rhineland store, and because they were closing the store due to remodeling, we thought we would stop, for the sales pitch how all prices are slashed, etc.. We were looking for a new mattress, keep in mind I do know they are not cheap. So we found one we liked, mind you we have been looking for a while for a new bed, so I knew what the "real prices" were before we stopped there. Not only did they jack up the prices, then came the "what number works for you" conversation. So, he gave me a number of 1298.00 from 4000.00, I said I need to talk to my husband first.

We decided to wait on buying, so Will said how about 899.00? Really? Now it's 899.00? When I said no, he became irate, and rude to me, as well as the other salespeople. I don't like to be lied too, or pressured into buying anything. I understand they need to make some money off a sale, but the mattress at the same store in Minocqua was 2300.00, at this store 4000.00. Really? I will never buy anything from that company ever again. Poor salesmanship, horrible company.

On May 20th, I purchased a glider chair & ottoman (glider) at Slumberland - I was told the ottoman would be in stock for pickup the end of next week - I offered half down until it came in, which was agreed to. I wrote a check for $350 - when the lady ran the check through the check reader machine -- she typed $3500.00 by mistake. After several phone calls back & forth, I was told to get a statement from my bank that the check had cleared before they could give me a refund. In the end, that's what I did. When I did get a check, it was minus the entire cost of my purchase. Then, I still have to drive 15 miles to bank to redeposit the money. Am still expecting to have another "fight" to actually get these items. There was never any offer to compensate me for my time & troubles. Will never shop slumberland for anything again. What if the check failed to Clear? If they can get at my money without my ok, why can't they put it back as well?

Purchased several pieces of furniture, one being a leather sofa. Salesman emphasized 10 year warranty on sofa. After several months the arm internal frame was broken. Called store and spoke with salesman and he accused someone of sitting on the arm. No one sat on the arm. After persistence a "repairman" came to our residence and "repaired the broken arm". I was shown the wood frame in the arm by the repairman. It was broken at a large knot which was over half of the thickness of the wood piece. I observed other parts of the frame to being "knotty". The repairman filled the hollow arm cavity with expanding insulation foam and stated that he has done this repair multiple times on this brand of furniture because of the inferior "knotty wood" that is used in manufacture. He did not repair the broken wood.

I called the store and requested a replacement of this sofa because it wasn't even surviving its first year. The sofa's manufacturing warranty covers "defects relating to the frame" for a ten year period. The salesman stated "no can do" and more or less "too bad". The frame continued to deteriorate and fall apart. The cheap fiberboard was separating and the joints started to separate. The sofa had not been moved and was sagging in the front. Slumberland refused anymore repairs. I reinforced the joints and replaced the broken knotty frame to get some life out of the sofa. Slumberland wants the sale but will not service or stand behind their products. I will not step foot into any Slumberland again.

I bought this at a discount, paid $2500 for it including an insurance plan. My husband went over with the sales rep, everything it could cover and the man over anything that could happen to the furniture would be covered. Well before I even head for a trip my chaise broke. The springs caved in and the side broke. The insurance refused to cover it. Lucky someone at the store took pity on me and she sent someone out to fix it.

Then my couch broke, my insurance did cover it, and said it couldn't be fixed and they replaced the whole couch. This is on the day I had it for a yr... When they said they are replacing it that means the warranty on it was voided. They bring my new sofa to me ripping up the bottom of the couch and now it creaks. My love seat has the same problem. My chaise did and the cloth is falling off and the pillow on my chaise to protect the back has ripped at the seam.

When I had found out that my couch was gonna be replaced but I had to pay $100 to get new warranty on it I called them and I said this is the worse customer service I ever received and I said I'm gonna tell everyone about this and the man who sold it to me said or more so yelled “Go ahead little girl. Your little threats don't scare me. Call who ever you have to call to make yourself feel better. This is a business and you’re playing with the big boys now so go on do what you have to do but what is done is done.” Well I have lots of friends and family and they have lots of friends as well that's about 150 ppl so far that won't be going back there again!

So my wife and I just bought a new home in August, as with most moves comes new furniture. We had purchased a 3 bar stools, a love set, a dining room set and then there was our Lorena Heights Plush set mattress from BeautyRest/Slumber Land which we spent $1200 on! (The women we purchased from insisted we get BeautyRest). The first few days there was a lot of tossing and turning from both my wife and I. We figured it was just due to us switching mattresses. That is not the case, it is now April 20th and we purchased it on August 11th, we are still tossing and turning nightly.

Our previous mattress was a $300 dollar mattress from Unclaimed Freight and it's sad to say that we got rid of it for something we thought would be better due to its four times higher price. Highest price is not always the best - that was proven when purchasing from BeautyRest. If we could go back to our $300 dollar mattress we would in a heartbeat. At least then we could sleep and not have achy backs!

I purchase a power recliner in December 2013. Finally got the chair in February 2014. Said that the manufacturer needed to make as they were out. In November of 2014 I got a call to unplug the chair as it could start a fire. They said that it had only happened in the showroom, and "should" be safe in the home but to guarantee, they wanted me to unplug it. I did so, assuming there would be a resolution soon. I checked with the store in Sioux Falls about a month later, and they told me that they had not heard anymore on it.

Finally in late February 2015 I got a letter that they were sending me a new switch that I would have to install myself. I tried to get them to replace the chair, or at least come and replace the switch, but they would not do it. I put in a BBB complaint, and they held firm to not doing anything to help me. I now have a chair that can't be used, and a switch that I can't install myself. They sent me a 100 coupon to use on my next purchase. Never again will I darken the doors of Slumberland, and yes it is a slum of a store.

Slumberland Furniture Company Profile