Mathis Brothers Furniture Stores

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The salesperson was very helpful in finding what I wanted to buy. He showed me a lot of items to look at that were different style of what I want. I live at least 70 miles from where their store is located. I was surprised they gave fast delivery in three days. The people that deliver for them were really good and I didn't have to pay a lot for them to deliver what I ordered. I was looking for a sectional couch and a leather recliner arm chair. I wanted the couch and recliner chair to match. The salesperson took me to several different areas of the store to pick out sectional couch. The recliner leather chair was easier to find what I wanted. The sectional was a lot of money but was made of good material that would last a long time. You get what you pay for there. The leather recliner chair came in five different colors so I had to pick what I wanted.

The people there are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are courteous and respectful. They are easy going and not pushy at all. They are happy to help and know just where everything is in their store. They are happy to work with you on a delivery date and time that works for you. I was able to get my sofa delivered after I got off work and they were right on time even though I live about thirty miles out of town. The selection that they have is very large. They have a good selection of furniture in varying price ranges. I found the styles to be both modern and classic. They really do have something for everyone. The quality of furniture that they have is very good compared to the pricing. You really feel like you are getting what you paid for. They have options that were very wide and I found just what I was looking for.

They were there when I had a question and were able to get back to me and respond in a timely manner so that I was already done early than I thought I would be. It got there right after my work day so that I could relax and test my new couch out that night and have a good evening to myself without stress. A good selection of colors, patterns and materials that gave me options to personalize my relaxation station at home how I wanted to myself. It was a really sturdy variety that I tested and I thought they could hold up weight well enough for a fat man and figured that must make them pretty good.

Salesman was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He made shopping for furniture a pleasant experience. Furniture was of good quality. The store is nicely laid out. I would have preferred free delivery but being 35 miles away we had to pay a delivery charge. The delivery itself was fine. The delivery men were nice. The delivery truck was nice. Their store is huge and they have furniture that meets everyone's budget. There is both an upstairs and downstairs. There is also a snack area. There is also an affordable gifts department. They have excellent quality furniture. The variety includes living, bedroom, dining room and office. Couches, chairs, tables, entertainment centers, mattresses, and accessories.

Their customer service is so good, I can't wait to go back there and buy more furniture. Great selection, great pricing. I'm going to tell some people about it so they can go and spend their money. I really enjoyed that delivery options they said they can come any day at any time, no questions asked and they have free delivery so buy all the stuff you want to go deliver to your house.

They have a million couches, thousands of tables, thousands of chairs, thousands of cabinets, thousands of beds, thousands of Hassocks. I never seen so much stuff. All my friends want to go there and buy. Their quality blows every other chain off the market, best price and best quality, best of everything, best customer service, best delivery options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mathis Brothers Furniture Stores?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Very nice. Didn't really know much about the furniture itself, but still got what I needed done. Very cool people working in there. Slightly laid back. Asked what I needed but that was about it. The people were very polite and careful and placed the furniture exactly to my liking, which was nice. There was also an option for you to move the furniture by yourself, but I decided that was too much work for me. All of their furniture was in the same sort of style. Which I was okay with since it was so nice anyways. But not much variety other than that... I would describe the style as more modern-contemporary. It had great quality, which is better for how much I paid. Definitely worth it. Although not long after I bought my furniture, a little piece of cloth from the couch came off.

People there are extremely friendly! Whatever problem you may have, they will fix it at once! Why go to a different store, when there is one that make you feel at home! Fast and convenient delivery. They give you a large list of options to chose from to suit your needs! They also pack everything carefully to prevent damage! There are sets on sale for every liking! You can be sure to find something you like quickly upon arrival! Best quality products. You won't find anything comparable elsewhere. It is the best! No doubt!

Customer service was fantastic. They were very willing to help me find everything I needed and more. They made me feel important and not a burden. My husband and I were very happy with their delivery options. We have a small vehicle so when they offered to deliver to us the next day was a relief. At times it was overwhelming to have so many options but you were really able to see what you liked and didn't like and what would fit with your style. All of the products we have bought from the store have been durable and beautiful. They have lasted a while and fit well with our style.

Mathis Brothers Furniture Stores Company Profile