Furnitureland South

Jamestown, NC

We are the World's Largest Furniture Store, the one-stop-shop for the best brands at the lowest prices. At over 1.3 million square feet, we are the single largest furniture store in the world, located in the furniture capital of the world. You have to see it to believe it. Choose from over 150 design consultants to help you design your perfect room. Save time, save money, furnish your home - all at Furnitureland South.

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered a console and chest along with 6 chairs. After waiting 2 months, only 5 chairs and the console were delivered. 1 chair is dirty. My sales rep was very difficult to get in touch with and once I did, she was not helpful. In fact, she said it was my fault she only ordered 5 chairs. The manager wasn't helpful either. Before I ordered these pieces, I was assured they would be in time for Thanksgiving, otherwise I wouldn't have ordered. Buyer beware!!! I still do not have firm dates.

They never deliver on time. They say 6-8 weeks but it means 6 months. They deliver damaged furniture and sizes of their beds and mattress are not standard. You end up buying mismatched bed and mattress. Most frustrating is their customer service who is rude and doesn't care once you pay them. So BEWARE! Spend your money somewhere more reliable.

I ordered a special order leather sofa in December 2015 and they could not deliver it until yesterday, August 3rd, 2016. I ordered a grade 5 (higher quality on the scale) leather from a 2 x 2 inch sample that looked very nice and luxurious. When I received the sofa it looked like vinyl - cheap, shiny pleather look. We paid $3000 for this junk sofa. Totally different texture from the sample.

When I spoke to customer service and my sales rep, Paige **, both just said "it's too bad you are dissatisfied with your sofa, it will be $930.00 to exchange it". I'm convinced the leather is not the grade I ordered and she did comment in an email it was a grade 3, then corrected herself and said it was a grade 5 which is what I was charged for. I think I've been scammed. This sofa is so cheap. Feeling like vinyl. So disappointing especially after waiting 8 months for it. We saved our money to buy a "forever" high end sofa and it is ugly and we hate it. I would not order from this place, complete scam artists.

I ordered a table from this company. I paid them for white glove delivery service. When the table was finally delivered (weeks after they told me it would), not only was the delivery not white glove, but the delivery company made me pay an additional $71.80 to deliver the table. I had to put the table together, move it where it belonged, and get rid of the considerable packaging. I contacted Furnitureland South and got no response. Buyer beware.

I ordered a custom sectional on Jan 31st. I was told it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks. I finally took receipt mid-April. It was delivered with a rip in the seam and the metal sticking out. I noticed it about 30 min after delivery. I called to report the damage and customer service was initially very helpful. I was told a new left arm sofa would be ordered and I could keep mine in the interim. A few days later I was told they were going to order a new back panel and just repair it in my home instead. So the part was ordered and I set up the repair for June 26 from 8-10AM. At 9:30 I called to confirm that someone was still coming to the house this morning. I was told by customer service that we were still on the schedule.

At 10:30 there was still no sign of the technician. So I called back. I spoke with ** in customer service and was told that she had just been informed that the repair cannot be done in my home and they will have to pick up the sofa and repair it and return it to me. Keep in mind that I had to call for this information. No one from FLS bothered to tell me about the change in plans. She transferred me to delivery to schedule a time for pick up. The woman there informs me that they had a truck in my area today but won't have another until the week of July 6th. She can't schedule a pick up at this time but someone will call me the week of the 6th to let me know when they will be there. I will get no say in date or time. And if that doesn't work for me they will reschedule.

I spent $4000 on a sectional from FLS and the customer service has been horrific. The different departments do not communicate with each other and no one communicates with the customer. I will NEVER again do business with FLS. This has been a horrible experience. No one there is accountable for anything. No phone calls are returned. And I am treated as if I am being unreasonable for expecting a phone call if plans change. Do yourself a favor and stay away!!! Yes I was able to get my sectional for slightly less there, but it isn't worth it!

To sum up I am not upset about the damaged product. Stuff happens and it can be repaired. I am upset about the lack of communication from customer service at FLS and feeling like I am getting the runaround. I went from having the unit replaced, to repaired in my home, to now repaired in shop. It was delivered 2 1/2 months ago and the damage has still not been repaired. I find this completely unacceptable. The story changes each time I speak with someone there and no one accepts responsibility or offers and kind of solution. I am now waiting on a call from delivery for the pick up. I will not be holding my breath. I am sure I will have to call them again and schedule the pick up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furnitureland South?

Over a year ago we went to FLS and spend 15K in furniture among the purchases was an ornate oversized dining room table for our FDR which we redid more elegantly. Of the few issues here and there with some of the pieces that were delivered my BIGGEST issue is the DR table, which was delivered with a cracked side mirror, scuffs and a piece of broken ornate moulding. The delivery guys, God bless them, they are honest and in fact they are the ones who spotted all the deformities. We and THEY reported the damage back to FLS who took over 5 months to communicate to us and advise another table would be sent out of h but BTW the manufacturer is backed up and you won't get it till about 4 months from now... new house roughly 100K in remodeling and here we go into the holidays with a ** up table...

We were contacted after the new year by FLS and told another table was being delivered, so we waited and were excited for the arrival BUT... when the table arrived it was even worse than the prior one and the delivery guy stated FLS dock people messed it up because they wrapped it in some material that literally melted onto the table. In fact they didn't even bring it in the house because they said it looked way too horrible once the unpacked it. Oh and yeah this was around early December of 2014. It is NOW March 2015 and we have just been advised that the manuf is no longer making this table and they're going to look to "yank" a piece of glass from another table and send us that, huh?

Oh and we can get a discount of $150.00 to keep a damaged 1500.00 table... huh? The REAL crazy part of all this? Here we are with another 15K to spend on furniture and guess what FLS will not EVER get a penny of it or any more of my money, period. Delivery guys rock, ** who helped us when we were there to pick out furniture also rocks. The rest of FLS sucks. Don't go there if something goes wrong. You WILL regret spending money there. And to the goober on here that says people complain because they don't know what quality furniture is go bite a sack, I don't know you and I bet I have a lot more resources, money and obviously smarts than you buddy. Stop minimizing people who have a right to complain after spending their hard earned cash on a place that does not honor a customer... you goober.

My husband and I flew to NC on our wedding anniversary to purchase living room and dining room furniture. We purchased the dining room furniture from Furnitureland South. During our visit, we were impressed with the customer service provided on site as well as the furniture that was on display. However, the customer service that followed after the purchase was less than pleasing. The movers broke the glass in the china cabinet upon arrival and the table had imperfections in the wood top finish. FLS did not ship a new cabinet right away, instead we had to wait for the glass to be replaced and then then the cabinet was reshipped. They did not reship a new table, instead they took the table back and I had to wait for them to redo the finish.

When the cabinet was redelivered, the wooden shelf on the bottom was scratched where the glass doors were and we had to wait for FLS to mail wood markers and then for FLS to send someone to color the wood. FLS also neglected to include the shelf supports for the glass shelves. When the shelf supports arrived, they were not correct. We had to wait for them to ship another package - finally the correct shelf supports. They took a long time to redo the finish on the table. We were without a dining room table for several holidays. We made several calls all the way up to the top. The secretary returned my call but she did not speak to me like I was a valued customer but instead like I was a customer that they can afford to lose in the future. That horrible experience occurred 12 years or so ago.

Well I have purchased a new home in a state close enough that I could drive to NC and I am ready to shop for furniture again. This time I would like to purchase 4 complete bedrooms suits, family room furniture and kitchen furniture. Guess where I won't bother to go? That's right...Furnitureland South! I was a satisfied customer where I purchased the living room furniture - I will definitely start there! It's amazing how much more valuable customers are as the years go by in so many ways than one. FLS is big, but huge they're not. Not until they learn to treat each customer like they could be their last!

Be careful when purchasing a bed and frame from the outlet store. Unbeknownst to the salesgirl, the frame was a California King and we purchased a King size mattress. Not a big mistake but when you figure, not all the parts were present and it is now taking them 6 days to come back to pick the frame up and remove it. When a customer is put out, they should not have to wait for the company to REMOVE the furniture.

I have had other companies deliver furniture but none better than Furnitureland South. I am sure FLS gets its share of nutcases who want something for nothing. FLS has best prices, best service, and wonderful design staff. If someone is complaining then someone is NOT working with FLS staff to correct problems and more than likely had problems elsewhere. Keep up the good work guys! If someone is unhappy send them to rooms to go. There they get what they pay for! ;) Some people don't deserve high end. They don't know what it is. That's why they complain.

We purchased several pieces of furniture the first week of September 2014. The pieces are beginning to arrive. The first delivery went well. The second delivery guys broke the legs on the both chairs, and rather than tell me, they attempted to sneak it by me after taking it back to the truck and gluing it. How dishonest! I refused delivery of the chairs. Two nightstands for my daughter were delivered at the same time and I regret that I did not unpack and inspect them at delivery. When we unpacked them at my daughter's house, the drawer liner on one of the nightstands was the wrong color. A week of emails and phone calls to Jessica ** has yielded zero response. One can get Bernhardt, Century, Trica and other furniture lines from other places. Next time we need furniture, I will find another retailer. I recommend you do too!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!! Be warned! We ordered sofas from Furnitureland South in January. They held them for over a month while waiting to fill up a truck. The sofas were both full of pulls and snags all over over both pieces. The delivery men totally agreed. The FLS customer service rep was RUDE and totally unapologetic. She said they would inspect the pieces and then decide if our $1800 deposit would be returned. We got a horrible email informing us the fabric was fine and we could either pay an $1,000.00 restocking fee OR have the sofas redelivered to us! Totally disgusting attitude. We contacted VISA and we sent photos of the sofas as well as the perfected sofa and fabric sample we had seen prior in a local store prior to ordering.

On Memorial Day weekend we got an email stating we were being charged the $1100. We sent the photos and miraculously we are now getting a FULL refund. We NEVER got so much as an apology and I asked to speak with the owner on multiple occasions and that was completely ignored. FLS quoted a price $375 lower than our local trusted store. Totally not worth the stress and aggravation. Lesson learned. Horrible company. The stress of almost losing over one thousand dollars to this insane, horrible company was hanging over our heads for over a month. Their way of doing business is, "The customer is always wrong." Stay away!

Two nightstands ordered and were delivered as promised. One had a significant flaw in the top, one had a flaw in the accompanying granite top. FLS customer service was contacted. I sent photos of the visual flaw and reported both issues to the customer service rep. One issue has been resolved, but despite numerous follow-up phone calls and emails, no action or word on the second issue has been received.

I ordered a Four Hands dining table and the wrong size was delivered. I supplied the correct information and documentation to FLS and they acknowledged the error and stated they would reorder the table, and they did do. It has taken longer to get the replacement table than when I placed the original order. I agree with the above posters when they state no return calls and email. This has been my case. I have even called the furniture manufacturer to see why the table has not shipped, with no resolution there either. I eventually contacted the sales rep, who knows I have 5200 sq feet to fill and expressed my dissatisfaction. Once he got involved, I did get an email stating the table had shipped. 2 weeks later, I called to see if it had been delivered and it had, but no one called. Another 2 weeks has passed and still no call about delivery because they state they are waiting on a truck to fill to deliver to my area. I don't understand why I have to wait since this is their error and take a second day of vacation to accommodate THEIR schedule! Sales reps are good, but after that it all goes downhill. Stay away!

My husband and I flew to NC to completely furnish a 5 bedroom beach house. Heard great things about this place and spent 13 hours total with a designer. Best experience ever! So much fun shopping and Tracy was great. After delivery it all went downhill. We have several issues that are taking forever to correct. Our account manager, Karen **, is the worst!! Does not respond to email or phone messages. I will NEVER recommend Furnitureland South to anyone.

I bought a new sofa and loveseat at Furnitureland South in spring 2012. Wrong inside cushions were delivered. It took 2 months to get a new set and then I had to do all the replacements myself. Upon doing this, I noticed that all the interior seams are unraveling and opening up. In other words, the sofa and loveseat are literally falling apart. You cannot even zip the cushions closed due to all the threads that get caught in the zipper. You can email them over and over. Sales people just brush off. Customer service couldn't care less. I have never seen anything like this. And then, I saw all the bad reviews online. It seems I'm not alone. I am still waiting for them to do something about this. It's now January 2013!

I never even got to the stage of ordering furniture because to get hold of a salesperson takes forever. And when you do get one on the phone, they're not interested in helping and don't even seem interested in making a sale. I first sent an online request asking for information on furniture. I provided the collection name and the model numbers. I received an email from Daniel ** and 2 weeks later, still hadn't heard from him. Then, I called directly and spoke with Rex who clearly wasn't interested in helping me place an order. He sounded rushed and was not at all helpful.

Prior to even getting through to Rex, I had called the sales number several times and was either put on hold for at least 10 minutes at a time or I'd get through (or so it sounded) and then I'd just get disconnected. The woman who answers the phone, Vickie I believe, is just as rude as the sales people. I was ready to spend a good $13,000 on furniture, but I just can't see patronizing a place that doesn't care to respond to emails or pick up the phone or just be pleasant. Horrible organization; I'll pay more and go the Hickory Furniture Mart. They don't offer free shipping as often as Furnitureland South, but they are so much more pleasant to deal with.

Veronica,

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. For forty three years our business has been built on personal relationships and exceptional service. What happened to you is inexcusable and we will address it with the individuals involved. I would like to offer to have Tracy Dunn assist you. She is an incredibly talented design consultant with the heart of a servant and an unparalleled attention to detail.

I will send a private response to which you can reply to make sure that your privacy is protected. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. We want to make sure every relationship we have is a positive one.
Sincerely,
Todd Garcia
Service Manager

Furnitureland South, Inc.

I purchased Hancock & Moore city sofa from Furnitureland South. The sofa is covered in a fabric called married leather which looks and feels like plastic. Unfortunately, I relied on the brand name of Hancock & Moore without first identifying what is meant by married leather and I did not receive a swatch of the material. I was shocked when I received the sofa.

In fact, we have not sat on the sofa since its delivery. I began seeking a way to exchange the item. I sent my concern to Hancock & Moore and they put me in contact with a representative of Furnitureland South. I told HM that I simply wanted to return the sofa and upgrade the fabric to a real leather. To fast forward, Furnitureland South said I must pay one third of the cost to return the item, I agreed. I'm still waiting for someone to respond to my message. It has been one of the worst experiences for me. I would not recommend this sofa or the sales staff at Furnitureland South to anyone.

My husband and I made a trip to NC (5-hour drive), where we spent the night and worked with a designer by the name of Lorie. It started out well. There were lots of selection, huge showroom, and we found tons to buy. We visited in January 2011 because we wanted the furniture no later than June 15. We requested to make an order on the furniture through Lorie but it took until March to finally get it on paper. This was not due to our procrastination. This was due to Lorie's busy schedule, several days away from the office and just getting her to put everything down on paper. We put almost $10,000 down in March (half of the purchase amount). I didn't hear anything and would email Lorie for progress reports. She wouldn't reply until my 2nd or 3rd prompt. I was beginning to worry about the solvency of the company. I was afraid they were using my money to provide orders for others and waiting for new orders to pay for our order. This happened to us before with a large furniture company.

Finally in mid-July, the items were delivered. Everything was in good condition and appeared as promised. Our only problem was pillows. They came with fringes that didn't match, one with cording and one without. I had purchased expensive fringe to add to two pillows and they came with an alternate fringe. My expensive fringe was not used. One pillow had an obvious oily stain, as if it had been dragged across a workroom floor and then put in a box and shipped. I immediately reported the problems with several pictures to Vanessa (who by the way was wonderful and the only person at Furnitureland South providing customer service). It is now almost June 2012 and unbelievably, this problem is still not resolved. I shipped the pillows back in July 2011 and they lost them for several months. After getting a supervisor involved, they were finally located. I got them back, supposedly repaired but one was sent back untouched and uncorrected.

Again, Vanessa stepped in to help and I am mailing the pillow back directly to Huntington House to get the final correction. The oily stained pillow never was cleaned and they offered to send a tech but, hello, no tech is in sight after asking at least three times. I'm giving up on that. I will take the pillow to the cleaner and pay for the cleaning myself. I had ordered from Furnitureland South in the past without problem but this time, there were just too many problems that have taken too long to resolve. I will not be going back and would not recommend them!

One upholstered Sherrill chair had a tuck in the front kick pleat. The material on both chairs was badly wrinkled. Furnitureland South sent a rep out after I sent them pictures. He did not attempt to remove kick pleat to fix the tuck, but he did try steaming wrinkles and the fabric became stretched out. The chairs were picked up on 3/7/12 by Furnitureland South and they are still in their warehouse. Sherrill has not even seen them. The Sherrill rep will try and see the chairs in a few weeks, I was told.

I am very disappointed with Furnitureland South. My husband and I bought a bedroom set and Spring Air mattress in August 2011. The mattress is bad and FLS refuses to do anything about it. They sent a "technician" from Raleigh to take pictures and measurements. He actually called himself a glorified photographer. FLS never called me back so I called them. I got transferred a few times and ended up with Kyle. He was polite but didn't do anything because he said there has to be 1 1/2 inch depression in the mattress to consider it defective. What? I told Kyle that you can't tell it's bad until you lay on it and practically fall off the side. Kyle said he would have someone call me back and of course that never happened. Very disappointed and I'm relaying our experience with everyone I know.

This is the worst buying and customer service I've ever experienced. I purchased a Hooker wall unit in Jan. from this business. During April delivery inspection, I discovered numerous defects to include repaired drawers and damage to hutch backing. The unit was sold as brand new, not refurbished. I annotated on the delivery form and discussed with Furnitureland South rep. She said to accept the unit and that she would ensure proper replacement would be shipped to address deficiencies. After numerous calls, discussions, and threats we still have no remedy. Be forewarned. Never accept damaged goods and only deal with viable and reliable firms over the internet. I've learned my lesson.

In the past six years, my husband and I have purchased many pieces from Furnitureland South and have dealt with different sales people all with great results. Each piece of furniture came when promised and was in perfect condition.

We will continue to do business with them. The only problem is that I am running out of rooms to furnish!

I Flew into NC specifically to Furnitureland South to furnish our new home. We spent 3 days with a salesperson named Bill ** and only ordered half of what we intended to buy. He was slow, unprofessional and lazy. The pricing was wrong and had to be rectified with a $1,000.00 credit, which took many calls to get. Upon delivery, the items we ordered were in poor quality condition. We have spent numerous hours, days, weeks trying to rectify the issues and no one will call us back. We have paid almost $40 K up front and have no recourse. We have called the president's office, Mr. ** and sent him letters and there was no response.

At the end of April 2010, we ordered from Furnitureland South (FLS) a Bernhardt dining room set comprised of a table, 10 chairs, and a China/buffet. We were told 8-12 weeks for delivery. It did not come for 16 weeks because it was "back-ordered. " When delivered, the China/buffet did not match the rest of the set. The top of the China did not match the bottom. We could only work through FLS and they attempted to get another top. Three tops later, none matched. The two were damaged.

It's been 5+ months and we decided to cancel our order because we would have to wait until another production run was done on the China in January. And then, we'd still have no guarantee. We requested a discount for the delay and none was offered. We have canceled our order and are awaiting a refund of our deposit. I'm very disappointed in both Bernhardt and FLS.

I just wanted to say that when I called the store in late October, she could not tell me if they would be open on November 26 or November 27, 2009. It is important to us, as we will be traveling a considerable distance and would need to know. There is no information on their website noting any special hours either. I thought that was a very poor response.

Warning, beware of the free delivery promotion. It is not free delivery; the delivery charge is just added into the price of the furniture. I should have known nothing is free. Furnitureland South is a rip-off and should be ashamed they promote free delivery when it's not actually free.

I ordered a Natuzzi sectional sofa in September. We needed to special order an armless chair from the manufacturer that my salesperson, Don **, said would take 6-8 weeks. We also ordered a hooker entertainment center. When our furniture arrived in early December, we noticed that one piece was missing, the armless chair. The entertainment center was damaged and the driver blamed the warehouse. We refused that piece. I called at that time and spoke to Don who explained to me that the armless chair was coming from Italy and would take 20 weeks. I also called and spoke the next day to Don's manager, Jonathan **, who told me that if I read my paperwork, I would have noticed that it was due in 20 weeks.

I explained to Mr. ** that if the salesperson would have advised me, I would not have ordered that piece. He said he would investigate and get back to me. I have not heard from him since. I did receive a call from customer service telling me my chair would arrive in February. I won't hold my breath. Also after inspection of the rest of the sofa, we noticed that the lounge top was uneven. We spoke to Jaye ** who said that we would have two choices: one, we could contact a local leather repair company or they could pick it up to inspect and advise us. We chose the former and had that inspected on 12/23. We sent in his report and were told the factory rep would review and get back to us on the action needed.

The entertainment center was going to be delivered this past Saturday, 1/3. We received a call on 12/31 telling us that it had some blemishes on the top, they would repair it in-house, and it would be delivered this week. We have not heard back from them since. I must admit that this is the worst furniture buying experience that I have ever encountered. They are the least professional organization I have ever dealt with. They take your money and run. I will inform all my family, friends and neighbors not to shop there.

We ordered a family room set in January 2008 and a bedroom set in March 2008. Upon delivery of the family room in July 2008, I received 2 chairs with the wrong feet, a broken ottoman, and the wrong height kitchen table. After calling FLS and complaining they notified me that the manufacturer of the kitchen table went out of business, therefore, leaving me with 4 orphan fabric parsons chairs and no table.

In July they also delivered my bed with a mattress and box spring. The king size bed had a ding in the wood, but I accepted it anyways, which I probably should not have done. Not really knowing much about box springs, the box spring that we ordered was a standard size and not the low-profile box spring which should have been ordered. So, a few weeks after this delivery I went to FLS and found almost the exact same table base in the clearance center.

Even though FLS was well aware of all of our problems, they refused to sell me the table base unless we purchased the complete set. So, we picked out another table, which of course was a higher price and on top of that, they wanted to charge us for delivery again but I would not budge, especially since it was FLS mistake to begin with.

In September, they redelivered the ottoman, the feet for the chair and the box springs. What we got was an ottoman that was still broken, the correct feet for the chairs, but the feet only correctly fit one chair, and 2 box springs for our king size bed which were the wrong size. So, the box springs went back again, the broken ottoman went back again and the chair with the feet that didn't fit all went back...we are awaiting round three of things to be fixed and delivered correctly, meanwhile, I have contacted the 'Better Business Bureau' to help resolve these problems. You would think that maybe we didn't pay our bill, but the bill for all delivered pieces has been paid in full a while ago, so FLS has our money and our furniture - I would never go back there again, and I will never recommend them to anyone, we have had nothing but problems with FLS!

Well, the consequences of it all is, I have a partially finished family room, a bed I'd really like to sleep in but can't, a kitchen table base that now cost me more than the original table base and 4 orphan chairs which I agreed to keep and make into a dining room, but now I need a dining room table !

They messed up on delivery dates. Some of the furniture arrived with severe damages, ie: one chair had such major dents it looked like a fork lift had chewed into it. One lamp shade was bent. The bed that I was told would disassemble would not and could not go up our stairs. Our sofa was upholstered in the wrong fabric. And when a small scratch was found in another chair, the delivery guy took a furniture pen and "filled it in." VERY CLASSY. The sales person washes her hands like Pontious Pilot and you are left to deal with customer service. I am awaiting a refund, though they said they want to "fix the situation" rather than refunding my money. This is a horrible place. I will never set foot again.

On September 24, the Flexsteel sofa we ordered on June 27 finally arrived (we were told it would take 4-6 weeks). I understand the difficulties of dealing with manufacturers but I believe the length of time on this was a bit excessive. Nevertheless, the furniture arrived in good condition and the delivery men were polite and careful moving and setting up the furniture.

However, an incident arose, the outcome of which insures that we will never again deal with Furnitureland South.

On Friday, my husband made a special trip to the bank for a Cashier's check because we were told by Furnitureland South that they did not take personal checks. I was out of town over the weekend and didn't see where my husband stashed the check. When the delivery call came, I was unable to either find the check or reach my husband at work. After delivering and setting up the sofa, when I explained I was in a panic trying to find the check and/or reach my husband, the delivery man kindly called their customer service department and eventually put me in touch with a woman by the name of Angel or Angela Davis.

I explained the situation to this woman and offered to drive the check to Furnitureland South (about 1/2 drive for me) that day as soon as I could reach my husband and determine its whereabouts. She refused, insisting there were only two choices: 1) I provide a personal check (indicating of course, that the company lied to us initially about a cashier's check, resulting in wasting our time), or the men would have to take the sofa back. I told her I could not write a personal check because we had already purchased a Cashier's check made out to Furnitureland South and I didn't want to have an extra $1500+ check payable to FS.

She refused any solution other than taking the sofa back, which is how I left the conversation with her.

Fortunately, the very nice delivery men waited around another fifteen minutes until I finally reached my husband and found the check. However, for more than a half hour I was stressed out of my mind over this situation. I have lived in Greensboro for over 30 years and dealt with nearly every major company in Gso and High Point and NEVER have I received the treatment I experienced at the hands of Furnitureland South's customer service department.

Furnitureland South Company Profile