Best Tax Relief Companies
Tax relief companies help consumers who are dealing with back tax debt and unfiled returns. These companies’ tax professionals actively negotiate with the IRS and state tax commissions on behalf of taxpayers. Tax resolution companies have expertise and experience with the government’s continually changing tax laws and can choose the best strategy for each situation. The tax companies listed all work diligently to reach a solution that lessens the taxpayer’s financial burden.
Compare Top Rated Tax Relief Companies
Read 559 Reviews
Community Tax is a reliable company dedicated to tax relief and resolution services for consumers. Based in Chicago, IL, the company also helps clients with tax preparation and book keeping services to its customers.
|toll freenumber(773) 945-0593 Visit Website|
|Larson Tax Relief|
Read 325 Reviews
Since 2005, Larson Tax Relief has delivered help to thousands of taxpayers while representing clients in all 50 states. The Larson team will help with business, personal, state or IRS tax issues.
|toll freenumber(855) 285-3958 Visit Website|
|Anthem Tax Services|
Read 85 Reviews
Offers tax preparation and relief services with special skills assisting individuals dealing with lien and wage garnishment. The company operates remotely, meaning you can access their services from anywhere.
|toll freenumber(855) 713-0330 Visit Website|
|Fortress Financial Services, Inc.|
Read 112 Reviews
Since 2003 Fortress is the only significant tax resolution firm guaranteeing a tax attorney will personally handle your case. Their attorneys have over 65 years of experience resolving tax debts and offer a money-back guarantee.
|toll freenumber(458) 202-3026 Visit Website|
|Attorney's Tax Relief|
Read 129 Reviews
With years of experience representing clients across the Nation, Attorney’s Tax Relief provides IRS debt relief through a manageable and streamlined process. Attorney’s Tax Relief offers tax resolution you’ve been looking for.
|toll freenumber(312) 635-4837 Visit Website|
|Instant Tax Solutions|
Read 86 Reviews
Instant Tax Solutions works to legally reduce tax debt and its expertise covers everything from tax liens to wage garnishments and more.
|toll freenumber(888) 309-8036 Visit Website|
|Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP|
Read 65 Reviews
Victory Tax Lawyers is a law firm staffed with only licensed attorneys who resolve simple to complex tax matters for individuals and corporations. Average client debt $25,000 or more. Attorney consultation.
|toll freenumber(866) 640-8454 Visit Website|
|J. David Tax Law LLC||Read 20 Reviews|
A law firm focused on evaluating your personal or business tax issues and giving you personalized, workable solutions.
|toll freenumber(833) 720-3876 Visit Website|
|The Tax Resolvers|
Read 48 Reviews
Tax Resolvers are experts in helping consumers work out an agreement with the IRS. They have a four step process including consultation, investigation, resolution and completion. The company strives for the best results.
|toll freenumber(805) 253-1791 Visit Website|
|Wall & Associates||Read 149 Reviews|
Wall & Associates are tax professionals who want to help reduce your tax debt. They offer around-the-clock customer service and have ample experience handling issues such as seizures, wage garnishments, and liens.
|toll freenumber(540) 409-5839 Visit Website|
Tax relief questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a reduction in taxes owed by an individual or entity, including write-offs, tax breaks and credits. Tax relief companies that specialize in tax debt relief offer programs designed to help consumers reduce the burden of taxes owed.
How does tax relief work?
Tax relief companies have experts who serve as intermediaries between consumers and the IRS. These experts attempt to persuade the IRS to allow the consumers to pay less in taxes. These experts can also help consumers achieve debt tax relief by lowering their debt, forming an agreement on future payments to the IRS and guiding them through audits.
Tax relief companies may use different types of contracts. Some tax relief companies require customers to sign a contract that requires the customer to pay a certain amount of money and complete work with that company. Other tax relief companies require customers to sign paperwork agreeing on an upfront fee but do not require them to complete the work with the company. Some tax relief companies do not require customers to sign any paperwork and allow them to start and stop work at their own discretion.
How much does tax relief cost?
Tax relief costs vary based on the complexity of the case. Tax relief companies might charge as little as $250 for penalty abatement or upwards of $10,000 for an offer in compromise (OIC) case. A case of average complexity will likely range from $2,000 to $5,000, but more complex cases will require more work from the tax relief companies and therefore will cost more. The IRS requires more documentation for debts more than $50,000 than under $50,000. Tax relief cases with high complexity are likely to cost $5,000 to $7,000.
Tax relief companies also vary in how they charge fees. Fees can be time-based, debt-based or upfront. Time-based fees are charged based on the time it takes the company to handle a consumer's case. Some tax relief companies charge fees based on the amount of tax debt a person owes. Other tax relief companies ask customers to pay an upfront flat fee for their services before starting the tax relief process.
Do I qualify for tax relief?
If you fall behind on tax payments and are unable to pay your taxes in full, then you may qualify for tax relief. These unpaid taxes are known as back taxes. Several tax relief companies have minimum required debts before they will help with back taxes. $10,000 is a common minimum debt requirement. It’s best to call several tax relief companies and speak to a representative to learn more about whether you qualify for back tax help.
How long does tax relief take?
Tax relief companies generally try to work as quickly as possible. A typical tax relief case takes two to six months to resolve. The time varies depending on the complexity of the case. If you owe more than $50,000 or have several requests with complex moving parts, expect it to take longer. Simpler cases, like tax penalty abatements, will not take as long.
Are tax relief companies legitimate?
While there are plenty of legitimate tax relief companies, there are also many fraudulent organizations posing as tax relief companies. When considering whether a tax relief company is legitimate, look at its credentials and reputation.
First, check the credentials of all the tax relief companies you consider. Make sure the staff is certified and specializes in tax relief. In order to represent a consumer to the IRS, a tax relief company must have a properly licensed staff member on board, such as a licensed attorney, certified public accountant (CPA) or enrolled agent. EAs, CPAs and tax attorneys are the only tax professionals who have been licensed to practice before the IRS. Any reputable tax relief company will have EAs, CPAs and/or tax attorneys on staff to legally represent you before the IRS. If they don’t have any of the above, they are likely a scam.
Types of tax relief services
Tax relief companies provide a wide variety of tax relief services to help people with unpaid taxes. It’s important to resolve these unpaid taxes as quickly as possible. If they remain unresolved, the IRS might seize your assets using a federal tax lien, also known as an IRS tax lien.
When you work with a tax relief company, the company creates a tax relief program for you. Legitimate tax relief companies employ trained professionals who negotiate tax debt and support your interests in tax disputes. Certain services, like innocent spouse relief, remove tax liability that was unfairly passed to you. Other services, like release of wage garnishment, may reduce your tax liability if you show financial hardship. Types of tax relief services include:
A tax relief company can help you set up an installment agreement. An installment agreement is a program run by the IRS that allows consumers to pay their unpaid taxes in monthly installments. Typically, taxpayers who owe more than $50,000 to the IRS are not eligible for installment agreements. Interest and penalties are applied to these payments. Combined, these can be equivalent to anywhere from 8 to 10 percent a year, so prompt payment is encouraged.
Offer in compromise
An offer in compromise (OIC) is reserved for people who are either unable to pay their taxes or will experience financial hardship if they do pay their taxes. An OIC is an agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS. An OIC will often be agreed to if there is legitimate doubt over whether the taxpayer is liable for the taxes owed or if there is doubt that the amount owed can be collected. If a taxpayer is able to pay their taxes through an installment agreement, then they generally will not be considered for an OIC. An OIC is paid off through a single lump sum or ongoing payments. A tax relief company can help you set up an OIC.
Innocent spouse relief
Innocent spouse relief is for individuals who have filed a joint tax return with someone who has incurred a tax penalty. That means the individual is liable despite being innocent of any wrongdoing. Tax penalties might have arisen from reporting income improperly or claiming credits or deductions that were not legitimate. Innocent spouses can work with tax relief companies to help them avoid paying hefty penalties they did not bring upon themselves and cannot afford.
Tax penalty abatement
Tax penalty abatement waives a penalty previously issued to a taxpayer by the IRS. These penalties are given for reasons such as failing to file taxes on time or missing a tax payment. You may qualify for penalty abatement if you had no penalties for the three years prior to receiving the penalty you’re attempting to have waived. You might also be eligible if you filed an extension request or if you paid or plan to pay the amount due. Because failure-to-pay penalties grow over time, it makes sense to pay off the penalty before requesting the penalty abatement. If it is granted, you will receive a rebate.
An IRS appeal is an informal appeal to the Office of Appeals, an organization within the IRS.
IRS appeals can take several months and up to a year to complete. These appeals are considered informal because an IRS representative contacts you over telephone, mail or email to discuss your appeal. Before speaking with the IRS representative, you must be prepared to list the reasons you are objecting to the IRS’s previously made decision. The appeal is faster and less expensive because it does not involve going to court.
Release of wage garnishment
Individuals with garnished wages have all or part of their paychecks sent to the government to pay off a tax debt. These people often have other financial obligations on their plates that prohibit them from meeting their tax repayment goals, and having wages garnished can severely disrupt a healthy and normal lifestyle. To qualify for release of wage garnishment, you will need to provide proof of income and expenses and show the wage garnishment creates financial hardship for you. Ask a tax relief company for help if you need assistance.
Business payroll tax relief
Payroll tax negotiation is a common service requested by small businesses. Some tax relief companies work with businesses owners who owe taxes to the government but cannot pay them. These might be payroll taxes, including deductions from employee wages, that have not been paid. Many of these business owners are at the helm of companies struggling to stay financially solvent. It’s very important to have this issue resolved to avoid having the IRS seize assets to fulfill the debt.
Tax relief company reviews
Community Tax is a company focused on tax relief staffed by tax attorneys and bankers. The company focuses on a two step process to resolve tax issues.
- Nominal fees: Community Tax touts their fee policy for tax relief customers. The company first analyzes the customer's debt situation, then comes up with a tailored plan and fee suited to the situation, so clients needn't pay a large upfront fee for services. The fee is refundable if Community Tax can't help the customer.
- Online learning center: The Community Tax website offers a learning center where customers and potential customers can visit to learn about tax relief, debt and more.
- All flat rates: In addition to no fee upfront, Community Tax charges only flat rates for work and never tacks on additional fees for extra services.
- Convenience: Community Tax provides tax and IRS help to people who live all over the country, so the service is convenient to use no matter where a customer lives.
- Online presence: With Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages, Community Tax has an extensive and helpful online web and social media presence.
- Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy and innocent spouses.
Wall & Associates is one of the country's oldest debt relief companies. The company is headquartered in Fairfax, VA.
- Customer service options: Wall & Associates offers customers a variety of customer service options, including live online chat and a toll-free phone number with representatives to provide help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free consultation offered: Customers interested in tax relief can receive a free 30-minute consultation from tax experts at Wall & Associates.
- Varied services: Wall & Associates handles a variety of tax relief cases, including liens and levies, garnishments, seizures, penalties and more.
- Experience handling tax debt: Wall & Associates has been in business since 1982, which means they have a good deal of experience and an established track record for getting people out of tax debt.
- Certified experts on staff: The company has CPAs and Enrolled Agents on staff to handle client cases, so they are properly certified to handle tax debt with the IRS.
- Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Founded in 2005, Larson Tax Relief represents clients in all 50 states. They specialize in helping businesses and individuals who are behind on their taxes and/or who have past-due tax filings and returns at both the state and federal level.
- Spectrum of clients: Larson Tax Relief helps all types of clients, including small businesses, large businesses, individuals, religious organizations and nonprofit organizations.
- Emergency tax relief: Larson Tax Relief works fast to get their clients immediate relief from collectors, garnished wages and levied accounts. They will then work on developing a long-term solution to make sure their clients have the breathing room they need to pay the amount they owe on their taxes.
- Nationwide tax relief: Larson Tax Relief is headquartered in Colorado, but they represent clients in all 50 states. Find your local toll free number on their website.
- Free consultation: Call Larson Tax Relief for a free consultation to find out how they can help you settle your federal or state tax problems.
- Real-world experience: Many of Larson Tax Relief’s attorneys have business experience, so they understand business taxes first-hand. Some are business owners, which gives them additional insight into understanding business taxes.
- Best for: Larson Tax Relief is best for businesses and individuals who need tax relief.
Attorney’s Tax Relief is based in Chicago and represents clients in all 50 states. They specialize in fighting for people who are facing problems with the IRS due to aggressive collections, an inability to make their monthly IRS payment, penalties and interest that are above and beyond what they can reasonably afford and/or who owe the IRS more than they can actually afford to pay.
- Legal help in all 50 states: Attorney’s Tax Relief is licensed with the Federal Tax Court, which means they can represent clients in any state, even though they are based in Chicago.
- Tax specialization: Attorney’s Tax Relief specializes in tax litigation, so they know the ins and outs of dealing with the IRS. Their areas of practice are tax fraud, taxation, criminal tax defense, IRS defense and offers in compromise.
- Free consultations: If you aren’t sure where to start with your tax litigation suit, call Attorney’s Tax Relief for a free consultation. You aren’t obligated to hire them after the consultation.
- Blog: Read Attorney’s Tax Relief blog for valuable information related to common tax challenges. The blog is updated regularly, so you can find up-to-date, relevant tax information there.
- Resources: Attorney’s Tax Relief website has a number of valuable resources available for free that can help anyone who is experiencing troubles with the IRS. Learn more about tax fraud, tax fraud defense, offers in compromise, levy releases and appeals.
- Best for: Attorney’s Tax Relief is best for individuals who need tax relief.
The Tax Resolvers is a traditional tax relief company that works with anyone who owes the IRS more than $10,000. Their staff includes enrolled agents, arbitrators, tax attorneys and CPAs.
- Multiple solutions: The Tax Resolvers work to find the best solution for each individual client. They help customers with reduce their debt through tax penalty abatement, pay their debt down with an IRS installment program and/or eliminate their debt altogether with an offer in compromise.
- Free consultation: Interested consumers can contact The Tax Resolvers or fill out an online request to have someone to contact them. The consultations are free and help consumers understand their options.
- Services: The Tax Resolvers’ staff help customers through a variety of services. They can help fight wage garnishments, resolve debt, file missing tax returns and explain customers’ legal rights.
- State taxes: In addition to helping with federal taxes, The Tax Resolvers can help those who owe back taxes to their state. The company has professionals who are knowledgeable about specific states’ laws and policies.
- Business taxes: The Tax Resolvers can assist business owners who have delinquent payroll taxes or sales taxes.
- Best for: Individuals and business owners with more than $10,000 in state or federal tax debt.
Tax Group Center is a tax consulting service headquartered in San Francisco, California. It has been in business since 2009, and offers services to people and businesses in trouble with the IRS or state taxing authorities. It has an office in Calabasas, California and in Post Falls, Idaho and also consults with clients through its website.
Tax Defense Network is a tax problem resolution company that works with individuals, business owners and people who are self-employed to resolve tax debt.
- Tax debt problems: Tax Defense Network can help you with problems including IRS tax levy, IRS tax penalties, back taxes, IRS tax liens, delinquent taxes and payroll taxes.
- Solutions: The company will work with you to find the solution for your tax debt problem. Some of the solutions they offer include tax debt forgiveness, innocent spouse relief, IRS appeals, a settlement agreement known as an Offer in Compromise (OIC), installment agreements and payment plans.
- The process: After a free consultation via telephone, the tax professionals at Tax Defense Network will collect information on your situation, review your case and give you a quote and timeline for resolution. If you decide to retain them, they will mediate your case and keep you informed every step of the way.
- Payment plans: Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can help you figure out the best repayment strategy for your situation. Then they will help you petition the IRS to allow you to pay your taxes in installments over time.
- Resources: Tax Defense Network can equip you with tools to help prevent future problems. They will help you learn how to prepare for tax season and avoid tax problems in the first place.
- Expertise: The Tax Defense Network team has over 250 years of combined experience, including experience working for the IRS. They have the expertise needed to help you resolve your tax problems.
- Best for: individuals, business owners and self-employed people who have tax debt.
This law firm specializes in tax controversy, resolution, and litigation for corporations and individuals. They only staff attorneys with at least five years of experience handling simple and complex federal and state tax situations.
- Flat fees: Fees vary and depend on your situation. Victory Tax Lawyers will only charge you for services you need, so you won’t pay for anything that’s unnecessary.
- Free attorney consultation: Fill out a form to have an attorney contact you for a free no-obligation consultation.
- Experienced lawyers: All lawyers who work for Victory Tax Lawyers have at least five years of experience in tax law. This ensures you’re always working with someone who knows how to handle your account professionally and efficiently.
- IRS and state tax authorities: Victory Tax Lawyers has experience working with both the IRS and state taxing authorities, so they can help you with both federal and state tax issues.
- Options for individuals and businesses: Victory Tax Lawyers can handle both individual and corporate clients.
First Eagle Partners specializes in state and federal tax resolution for individuals and businesses. They have over 25 years of experience, and anyone can call their toll free phone number for a free and confidential consultation.
J. David Tax Law is dedicated to giving you workable and affordable solutions for both personal and business tax issues. Whether you face bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens, J. David Tax law’s expert team can help. They are not a tax relief or tax resolution company.
Victory Tax Solutions can help you if you’re dealing with a lien, a bank levy or wage garnishments as the result of unpaid state and federal taxes. The company employs legal and accounting professionals to help people in all 50 states. It has been in business since 2012 and is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
With a focus on helping clients with liens and wage garnishments, Anthem Tax Services provides both tax relief and tax preparation services.
- Services: Anthem Tax offers tax resolution, tax preparation, audit protection and audit representation, bookkeeping, garnishment and levy release, offer in compromise, penalty abatement, unified returns, installment agreement, state tax help, corporate tax prep and other tax-related services.
- Accreditations: Anthem Tax is an accredited member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and the Better Business Bureau.
- Enrolled agents: Each agent employed to assist in tax preparation or tax relief efforts at Anthem Tax Services is licensed by the IRS to prepare tax returns.
- Minimum debt required: $10,000
- Average length of process: The time it takes to receive relief will vary depending on your specific tax circumstances. Anthem estimates a timeline as short as one week up to six months, depending on those factors.
Fortress Financial Services offers tax resolution solutions to protect things like your bank account, business and personal assets and wages from levies, garnishments and seizures. They’ll help you identify a solution that requires the lowest repayment or settlement amount.
- Offers in compromise: Fortress Financial can help you settle with the IRS or state taxing authority for less than the full amount owed. They can help you prove things like doubt of collectability, or demonstrating you can’t pay the amount owed in full, and doubt of liability, or establishing doubt as to whether the taxes should be owed.
- Penalty abatements: Fortress Financial can help you establish “reasonable cause” so you can qualify for an Abatement of Penalties. Your lawyer will make sure the written request is correct and covers the necessary facts and persuasive legal arguments to obtain an Abatement of Penalties.
- Installment agreements: Fortress Financial can help you reach a fair installment agreement with the IRS and make sure your agreement doesn’t fall into default. They will make sure your monthly payments are ones you can easily afford.
- Innocent spouse: Fortress Financial will work with individuals who qualify for Innocent Spouse Relief. They can help prove whether it's unfair to hold a spouse liable for back taxes.
- Appeals: Fortress Financial has years of experience working with the IRS appeals system. They can help you file for the two main avenues of appeals: Collection Appeals Program (CAP) and Request for a Collection Due Process Hearing (CDP).
- Best for: anyone who owes the IRS back taxes.
Based in Sunnyvale, California, Tax Relief USA specializes in tax relief for both individuals and small businesses. In addition to providing tax relief services, the company also files taxes and provides bookkeeping services.
Tax Defense Partners was founded in 1998 in order to resolve problems with the IRS and help customers find relief from back taxes. Tax Defense Partners represents individuals and businesses both small and large.
Tax Resolution Institute has more than 25 years of experience handling tax debt nationwide. The company is staffed with certified tax experts to help consumers with their tax relief.
- Free consultation: Tax Resolution Institute offers customers looking for tax relief a free consultation about their problems with the IRS or back taxes.
- Licensed tax experts: Everyone who handles cases at Tax Resolution Institute has official credentials for handling tax relief, as either tax attorneys or CPAs.
- Tax resolution educators: The professionals at Tax Resolution Institute are experts at handling customers' tax problems. They're also tax relief educators, and they teach other tax professionals how to handle tax relief cases.
- Unconditional guarantee: The company offers customers an unconditional guarantee if they're unhappy with the service they receive. Tax Resolution Institute will refund 100 percent of the fee to unsatisfied customers.
- Easy accessibility: Customers can contact Tax Resolution Institute 24 hours per day via phone or their website, and the forms required for the initial consultation are available on the company's site, so people can get started at any time of day.
- Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
US Tax Shield is a large national tax relief company. The company has offices throughout the country, including outposts in New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, and Los Angeles.
US Tax Solutions is a based in Hixson, Tennessee but offers tax relief for anyone in the United States.
- Enrolled agents: US Tax Solutions is staffed by enrolled agents, so qualified specialists handle cases for people in need of debt relief.
- Informative website: Their website contains a large amount of helpful information about tax debt, back taxes and what could happen to consumers who aren't able to pay off what they owe; the site explains wage levies instruct employers to withhold wages, bank levies instruct your bank to withhold funds from your accounts, and the government can actually seize property like boats, homes, and cars.
- Free consultation: Every customer interested in using US Tax Solutions Inc. is entitled to a free 30-minute consultation to gauge whether he or she qualifies for a relief case.
- Fixed fees: Once the fee has been quoted to a customer, US Tax Solutions Inc. will not change it or tack on additional costs.
- Excellent reviews: The company receives excellent reviews from customers, who have found the company's service to be outstanding.
- Best for: Individuals with garnished wages and individuals with a federal tax lien or levy.
Tax Champions, a tax relief company founded by CPA Walter Wotman, has over 30 years of experience helping taxpayers get out of tax debt across America. The company is staffed by tax professionals and offers a wide range of tax relief services.
- Range of experience: Tax Champions has a good deal of experience when it comes to dealing with debt relief cases. The company has handled cases ranging from helping a franchise of stores get out of payroll tax debt to helping a divorced wife with innocent spouse tax relief.
- Time in existence: The company has a proven track record helping clients for over 30 years, which means they have a range of experience to prove they are capable of handling relief cases well.
- Renowned experts: The owners of Tax Champions, Walter Wotman, is a tax relief specialist and a renowned expert on the topic. He published an Amazon No. 1 Bestseller in the Finance genre titled, "Tax Champions Guide to Tax Resolution."
- Free case review: Before any client decides to work with Tax Champions, they are provided a free case review by the company to ensure tax relief work will be necessary.
- Variety of services: The company provides a wide range of debt relief solutions to individuals and companies, but they can also act as CPAs and prepare tax returns for customers, making it a convenient one-stop-shop for tax help.
- Best for: Individuals with garnished wages and individuals with a federal tax lien or levy.
Tax Tiger was founded in 2002 by Kathy Hill. The company serves customers in every state in the U.S.
Instant Tax Solutions is a tax relief company based out of Post Falls, ID founded in 2009.
- Legal experts: Instant Tax Solutions is run by tax lawyers, which means they are experts at handling the legal side of tax relief.
- Convenience factor: Instant Tax Solutions is a company serving people in all 50 states, which means customers can be anywhere in the country to use their services.
- Money-back guarantee: The tax relief services at Instant Tax Solutions come with a money-back guarantee, so 100 percent of customers' money is refunded if they are unhappy with the service they receive.
- Range of services: The company offers a wide range of tax solutions, from dealing with wage garnishments to bank liens, so they cater to a varied consumer audience.
- Customer service: Customers who use Instant Tax Solutions state the customer service they receive via the customer service phone line is helpful and convenient.
- Best for: Individuals with garnished wages, individuals with a federal tax lien or levy,, innocent spouses and business owners with back payroll taxes.
Compare Top Rated Tax Relief Companies
|Tax Group Center|
Read 110 Reviews
Tax Group Center is a California-based tax service. It works primarily with individuals and businesses who are experiencing tax problems with the IRS or their state tax authority, and offers 24/7 services and free consultations.
|Tax Defense Network|
Read 47 Reviews
Tax Defense Network helps people with IRS tax debt resolve tax levies, penalties, back taxes, liens, delinquent taxes and payroll taxes. They will help you find the best repayment solution and work with the IRS on your behalf.
Read 14 Reviews
Tax Tiger has been helping businesses and individuals with their tax debt since 2002. The company's services are affordable, and they work quickly to reduce your debt, stop liens or wage garnishments, and get you back on track.
|Tax Defense Partners|
Read 10 Reviews
Tax Defense Partners specialize in tax negotiation and resolution. The company has a AAA rating with the Business Consumer Alliance, and it offers professional consultations completely free through their website.
|Victory Tax Solutions|
Read 27 Reviews
Victory Tax Solutions helps consumers in all 50 states with federal and state taxes. The company’s team of tax attorneys and CPAs works to find the best solution for each client’s situation. Free consultations are available.
|US Tax Shield||Read Reviews|
US Tax Shield offers a free, no-obligation consultation. It has years of experience in the tax industry and works with both businesses and individuals to help reduce tax debt, stop wage garnishments and cease tax liens.
|First Eagle Partners||Read Reviews|
First Eagle Partners consists of certified tax and legal professionals with over 25 years of experience. Experts in debt resolution, mediation, and negotiations offering a free, confidential consultation to assess your needs.
|Optima Tax Relief|
Specializing in assisting taxpayers with aggressive collection by the IRS and state tax agencies, the company staffs seasoned tax attorneys and enrolled agents and offers resolutions including offers in compromise.
|Tax Relief USA|
Tax Relief USA has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. As the company's name suggests, Tax Relief seeks to reduce your tax debt, possibly eliminating it altogether, by using federal laws to your advantage.
|Tax Champions||Read Expert Review|
With over 30 years of successful negotiations with the IRS, Tax Champions is focused on working hard to reduce your tax debt or stop your tax lien. The company also offers consumers a free guide to IRS Tax Resolution.
|Tax Resolution Institute||Read Expert Review|
The Tax Resolution Institute helps consumers reduce their debt. The company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee and provides consultations with tax professionals who have extensive experience in the industry.
|US Tax Solutions Inc.||Read Expert Review|
US Tax Solutions wants to ease the stress of dealing with difficult tax situations. It helps with tax liens, wage garnishments and penalties, and it may also be able to set up a payment plan to get your tax debt resolved.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.