Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Simonny,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Wayfair!

Sincerely,

Wayfair.com Team

Original review: July 1, 2016

I was very pleased with the support I got from the customer support in trying to find the product I needed it. He was patient, dedicated and trying to find as many items was fitting in my request. I do love to have this attention because when you have to buy many things for your house, time is valuable in trying to find the best product with the best price. Also they have a fast delivery, and a good technology for search in their website. The system is friendly and easy to use. The entire process is good from the beginning to the end, until you receive the product at home. I do appreciate Wayfair's dedication and time spent. 5 stars customer service.

Very pleased with the customer service. Would rate Wayfair CS a notch above any other online merchant I've done business with. I had two issues, fairly minor, that were promptly and satisfactorily addressed, followed up by a phone call, 5*.

I've had a wonderful experience with Wayfair. Because I'm an interior decorator, I could get 20% off everything I order. But I have chosen not to do it that way. I've ordered several things from them and quality of their products is wonderful. I did get a chair that I had to return because it was defective. The cushion kept falling out of the chair when I'd sit in it. But they refunded all my money and didn't charge me to restock it. They took care of it immediately.

As for the ordering process, I do it over the phone and online. It was easy. They need to change something though in their website to make it easier for people. They have so many chairs listed in their website that when I scroll over, I had 7,000 chairs to go through. Because I have a bad back, I can’t sit there for three hours and look at 7,000 chairs to find the chair I was looking for. I was looking for the chair that Joanna Gaines had on her commercial for Wayfair. I never did find it because the next day when I got online, I couldn't pick up where I left off.

My print arrived damaged and after emailing customer service a reply came thru within 24 hours. I value customer service in a company when buying anything and by far Wayfair is top notch. In the years that I have been buying from Wayfair and for the very few issues that I have encountered Wayfair has excellent and fair customer service.

I was looking for bed comforter sets. The selection was great but very large over 2000. That was after I narrowed it to size. When I clicked on one to look at, then wanted to go back to the search, I was not brought back to the same place I left. It send me to the top of the page again or sometimes to where I left off but the items were in a different order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wayfair?

I've been very happy with all my purchases but really stands out or me is the assistance and customer service support I've received. I recently purchased a coat rack for my son. Somehow I ordered 5 not 1. The CSR could not have been more pleasant and helpful to fix my order. When the order arrived it was damaged. I called to report the damage order another and return the damaged one. Again the CSR could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Both were the best experience I've ever had getting someone on the line to assist, getting the help I needed, understanding the person I was speaking with and not being transferred all over and getting a run around. Thank you Wayfair!!! From a very happy customer. I will continue to shop with you!!!

I love shopping with Wayfair. The products are high quality. Having goods delivered to my door is a time saver. The customer service truly is service. Polite and accommodating always. They have a wide selection of products. I purchased 10 dining room chairs and they far exceeded my expectations. They are well-built and beautiful.

I made a move to Florida in late 2015 and began to decorate our new home with the help of Wayfair. I have made many purchases from furniture to area rugs. There has only been a few items that had not met my expectation. I contacted Wayfair each time and was extremely satisfied with the outcome. They stand by their products and make things right. The customer service team goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. I am a loyal customer of Wayfair and will continue to shop and recommend. Thank you Wayfair.

I have ordered furniture from Wayfair many times. The product always arrived timely and in good condition. Free shipping is puts this company over the top! I will continue to order from Wayfair because I can find what I want sitting at my computer instead of wasting days and gasoline going from store in search of a product.

Need another level of delivery service. We spent $8015 (including $50 for in-room delivery). It took 2 of us 5 hours to unbox this. And now we have to have a special pick-up to remove all of the cardboard and styrofoam; that's in addition to us cutting it up first. When I've dealt with Frontgate, on a large purchase, they have in-home delivery, which means it's unboxed and put in a room of our choice. I would gladly have paid more for this type of service. I also think that spending this much on a purchase would entitle me to this type of benefit.

Love, love this unique coffee table - but OH --- should come ASSEMBLED! Beware if you do not like to assemble furniture! It takes at least 2 to 3 hours... BUT finally you will be HAPPY with the results and did not have to pay EXTRA for a table that could be assembled at the factory. Instructions were very good and accurate.

I have been very satisfied with every purchase that I have made with Wayfair so far. My most recent purchase was a very unique chest in denim blue and nail head trim. I love it!!! It sits at the end of my bed with some baskets and looks so beautiful. I am searching for a high quality baby bed with a changer for my son and daughter in law. I hope to find just the right one on Wayfair!!!

Customer service is excellent. They always solve issues putting priority on customers. Top of the table clock delivered was tilted and not fixable. It went out stock for a few months. Instead of making me wait, the guy gave credit and I didn't even bother sending it back.

I received the chair and ottoman yesterday and I do love them. Very large and comfortable which is what I was looking for. The delivery men were very nice and put everything together. The problem I have is that I also ordered a couch and it was cancelled 3 weeks into the order. I then called and saw that the couch was available in a different color. The customer service person could not confirm that it would be available. I did order it and that was also cancelled. That really upset me. I finally found another couch and the same chair and ottoman and ordered them. I am suppose to get them in March and I sure hope that is the case.

This is the first time I ran into a bad experience at Wayfair. I called a number of times after the order shipped because it sat in a warehouse in North Carolina for a week before being shipped to NJ. The order was a week late because of this. So my overall impression is the product is very good, but you should have items on your site you cannot fulfill and then your shipping seems to have bugs. Why was the order not shipping for a week after being transferred to the second warehouse?

Buying with Wayfair is great. They have so many items to pick from which allows me to get things I need at the time, like bedding, towels, curtains even furniture. It's on time to where I can afford and shop within my budget.

I have told all my friends and family about the awesome customer service that Wayfair has. You are quick to rectify any problems or concerns, your products are of great quality and you have amazing quick delivery of ordered items. Your Customer service is simply amazing.

Sectional by Infini Furnishings - I had a wonderful experience with replacing the sectional from Wayfair.com. The delivery team was very nice, quick and efficient in swapping out the new and replacement furniture. Overall I would recommend Wayfair.com to friends and family.

It is so easy to find what you want to buy, it is hard not finding what you want to buy. I find new items daily I didn't even know I wanted, and now want and plan on getting. I found the best things for my new granddaughters room from the crib I purchased and crib set I also bought. Great quality and reasonable prices.

I have ordered times from Wayfair and have always been impressed with the quality of their prices. I bought a chair and when it was delivered it was damaged so I contacted customer service and they shipped me a new chair and I did not even have to return the damaged chair. Great company and I love the free shipping!

Your customer service is excellent! The first Union Jack chest was damaged badly on the top and top drawer. My service rep was very kind and understanding of our problem. Another chest of the exact same kind was immediately shipped to us. The second chest is in excellent condition. I was told I could donate the damaged piece if I would like. I was so startled at the absolute confidence you place in your customers. The entire process took 4 days from start to finish. I will shop at Wayfair as much as I possibly can. You are an A+ company.

My dogs are messy and I recently bought an indoor/outdoor rug thinking it would be easy to maintain--not true. But I ordered this grey shag (yes shag) rug from Wayfair and it's perfect to hide peanut butter stains and dirty paw prints. It's easy to clean but doesn't stain. Love it and love the free shipping!!

You never know what will catch your eye shopping with Wayfair. The selections are huge. The best part is having free shipping which saves lots of $$. The delivery is prompt and items are well wrapped. I only wish I had a bigger apartment to be able to shop for more.

I am loving this site. As they say you can find everything you need for your home and more. Prices are good, quality good as well. I will continue shopping here as my first choice for my home decor related products. Thank you for the great service.

Wayfair has been great in my experience for the last couple of years. Their prices are great... especially their clearance prices and you still get fast free delivery if over $50 and sometimes under $50 I have had free delivery – depends on the deal/item. Delivery has often been quicker than the expected delivery time. The few times I have had to return something or the order was wrong, Wayfair customer service went out of their way to make it right with me. The quality and description has almost always been right on.

I have been shopping with Wayfair for a few months now and all my purchases have been delivered on time and I have been extremely satisfied. Their products are great and I have recommended them to all my friends. I love Wayfair and will always shop with them.

I purchased a side chair recently and I could not be happier with the chair. It was exactly the color as pictured online, as well as the description given by Wayfair was spot on. I have ordered several large pieces from Wayfair, a bed, bar stools, side chair, as well as curtains, and every item has been of high quality in my opinion. Free shipping too! I really like that Wayfair gives you free shipping for 30 days after an order. My favorite shopping site for sure.

I have order many times from Wayfair and have been very satisfied with the quality and look of all the products. Shipping is quick and convenient and I have had no problems with any of my orders. I have not returned any of my orders. I will continue buying from Wayfair because I have been extremely pleased with every aspect of the business. Thanks!

On a recent order the shipper unloaded a Bayonne 2 Drawer 2 Door Cabinet and left it at the door without advising us. The box was obviously damaged and when we opened it we discovered one leg had been broken off in transit. I took several photos and contacted Wayfair customer service. After explaining the condition of the cabinet and that I had photos, she immediately offered to ship a replacement piece or offered a reasonable discount. In this case we accepted the discount and had the unit repaired as good as new. Wayfair Customer Service is outstanding and one of the main reasons we continue to be devoted customers.

The counter stools arrived when they were expected. Instructions were in the boxes and easy to follow. All four stools were put together within 20 minutes to 1 half hour. I was very pleased at the ease of putting them together and the quality of the stools.

Ordered a sofa and was very happy with the speed of delivery. Took out of the box and assembly was easy. Love the look of the sofa. Had a problem with one leg that when screwed in just disintegrated the particle board that it screws into. Called customer service and they were very courteous and they said they would ship a new leg (arm) piece to me. They actually sent an entire new sofa which was beige instead of the gray I originally ordered but it worked fine in my living room. I would not recommend the particular sofa I purchased to be heavily used, seems a bit cheaply made but it does look nice. I would suggest the design be changed to use solid wood where the legs screw into the arms.

Wayfair Company Profile