1.72/5
Based on 262 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Wayfair

Wayfair makes finding the perfect furniture and home décor at a price you can afford easier than ever. With over seven million products from more than 7,000 suppliers, we have one of the largest online furniture and home goods selections available.

Founded in 2002 on a shoestring budget by two Cornell University engineering students, Steve Conine and Niraj Shah turned a market opportunity into an innovative home ecommerce site that exceeded $2.25 billion in revenue in 2015.

Along with the rapid growth, Wayfair has remained committed to superior customer service ensuring your online shopping experience exceeds expectations.

Wayfair, a zillion things home.

View More View More

4162 Wayfair Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I had applied for a lost Wayfair card... Received it but Wayfair kept my old card linked to my account... I called and they said my new card was invalid?! Yet I have the card and Comenity Bank says it is good... etc. etc. I have called and talked to supervisors and 4 ways with Comenity on numerous occasions, and still they cannot get it right! They were sending to Tech Support with a "Ticket Number" at least THREE times. MORONS!!! I told Comenity Bank to Close my account because I will NO longer shop through Wayfair!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Signed up using Wayfair 12mo interest free cc. Paid interest on every payment. Called to dispute but since it was over 60 days won't honor the 12mo interest free promotion. I feel scammed. Signed up purchased with card not only did the first order have to be returned but the first bill came and every bill since with charged 28% interest. We pay more than the minimum amount monthly but the only reason we decided to use Wayfair was because of the 12 promotion or we would of went elsewhere. I feel the promotion is a scam to get you to use the card and purchase product then they don't honor it and charge interest. When I called about this they told me it was over 60 time frame and now I have to pay interest and refused to honor their own promotion... buyer beware. The Wayfair cc is a scam.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Wayfair advertised a rug as a "Willa Arlo" rug and priced it about twice as high as your typical Safavieh rug. After much web searching, it appeared to be a decent deal, as "Willa Arlo" rugs were only available in 2 places, and the price was comparable on the other site. I assumed that the quality was necessarily better than these cheaper Safavieh Rugs. It turns out that the Willa Arlo rug IS a Safavieh rug. In fact, there was no effort at all to hide this fact on the rug itself, which came with a Safavieh tag with a completely different style name on it (though it is certainly the same rug). Wayfair says that Willa Arlo contracts with Safavieh, as do other companies. In theory, that is fine, but not if they are selling the exact rug for far cheaper as a Safavieh rug elsewhere! I'm not sure who exactly is responsible for the dishonest business practice here, but the consumer is the one that will suffer. I will never trust Wayfair for my furniture and decorating needs.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I ordered a couch mid June and was told it would be in the second week of July. I paid extra for in home setup and disposal of cardboard. When I had not heard I called to see where it was and was told it would be there by the end of the week. 5 days later and still no contact. This continued for the next three weeks, where I phoned no less than 10 times to see where it was. It seemed nobody would give me straight answer. The first week of August I received a voicemail from the case manager saying my couch was “in the warehouse ready to be picked up” by me. I then received an email from Wayfair asking to rate my delivery service. When I called Wayfair, they insisted the couch had been delivered and were shocked when I told them I did not have it, and no one had even so much as contacted me for delivery.

After much hounding of the case manager she finally told that the couch had been logged as “lost” in their system. She then told me she would talk to her manager to see if I could get a 50$ credit. Throughout the entire experience no one had contacted me even once at any time. I cancelled the order and bought a new couch somewhere else. I will absolutely never be ordering from Wayfair again. My advice to you: skip Wayfair, and order from somewhere that actually cares about their clientele.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I ordered a sofabed by phone and told the customer service person that because my condo has some tricky spots, it may not get to the room I needed it in but I couldn't tell for certain. She assured me that the delivery guys would take it back if that was the case. They delivered and it didn't fit. But they refused to take it back. They told me I had to call and schedule a return and left it sitting in my living room blocking the way, so I had to jump over it to get anywhere.

I called to schedule a return and was given a window. I made plans to have my place cleaned and have people over after that window. I got a call halfway through the window saying the truck had broken down and that the driver would be TWO HOURS LATE. I explained my situation and the person said she'd check and see if anything could be done and call back, and -- no surprise here -- never called back. I called them and again explained and was told that they would show up when they showed up, too bad. No apology or anything. They said if I wanted I could reschedule. But that would mean having my guests jumping over the sofa all night long. All because I believed the liar who told me that the delivery guys would take it back if it didn't fit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wayfair?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I'm submitting this review because I've read so many negative reviews and my first experience could not have gone better. I ordered a small recliner on or about August 2nd and was told it would be delivered on August 13 through UPS. It arrived around noon today... the 13th and was in good condition. The box was firm and well taped and when I opened it the chair itself was well protected by a cloth bag under which there was some styrofoam padding. The chair was very easy to remove from the box. I put the box on its side so I could pull the chair out rather than have to lift it. It was very easy to put together. I only had to slip the back into the slots of the bottom of the chair and it was ready to use. I did this by myself and I'm a 79-year-old woman who is 4' 11" and weigh 118 pounds. The chair itself is exactly as described and works well. It fits exactly as I had hoped into the small spot I have for it. The colour is almost exactly as it looked on the website.

Currently, it is a bit stiff, but I expect that is simply because it is brand new and will become somewhat easier through use. My only complaint is not with Wayfair, but with the UPS driver, who was very curt and not at all pleasant, but that is NOT the fault of Wayfair. As mentioned earlier this is my first experience with Wayfair, however, I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase furniture online. When shopping on this site they go into great detail about their products... Make sure you read and agree with all of those and you will not be disappointed. Colour me a happy customer.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I love Wayfair! They made a giant pricing mistake and I made a purchase based on the mistake. Just received my tile and it’s amazing! I have made around five other purchases, this company has not let me down yet. Thank you Wayfair!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

In an effort to save some money I applied for the a Wayfair credit card for a $40 statement credit and 0% interest. Approved for the card, made a purchase all good that is until I receive a call from Comenity Bank saying I did not make a payment. 1) I never received a statement; 2) they charged me a late fee; 3) I did not receive the $40 statement credit; 4) did not receive 0% financing. BEWARE!!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

It's entirely possible that you will order something from Wayfair, get your product in a timely manner, and have no problems with the product you do receive. But God help you if even one issue comes up, because Wayfair certainly won't. Instead you'll get a mixture of incompetence and dishonesty that is startling. I ordered a bed frame and received the product on time, which was great, but it came with two left side rails instead of one for each side. I called Wayfair to get a replacement part, they said they could send it out in a few days. I asked if they could expedite the shipment and they said this wasn't possible. So I waited an additional 10 days for the replacement.

When the new part finally arrived, it was the wrong part! It wasn't a side rail at all. So I called again and they said they would send out the correct part and have the shipping process expedited. Mind you that they said the process could not be expedited when I called them the first time, but all of a sudden it was possible. I got an email later that afternoon (Monday) telling me the replacement had shipped via FedEx, along with a tracking #. The next day (Tuesday) I checked on FedEx to see where the product was, and FedEx showed no record of having picked the item up. I called FedEx and had them do a trace, and in the meantime followed up with Wayfair.

The person in customer service I spoke to (Josh) assured me that the product had been picked up on Monday night and that I would receive it by Wednesday night. When I pointed out the FedEx did not show it as having been picked up he told me that sometimes FedEx doesn't reflect their pickups in a timely manner, and that he had confirmed directly with the warehouse that the item was sent. Later that day the FedEx driver called and told me that they hadn't picked up anything on Monday night, and that this warehouse was actually closed that week for inventory. Still, I thought that maybe FedEx had a mix-up and that my product was still coming.

The next day (Wednesday) I called Wayfair again and spoke with a Rachel. Rachel told me that the product had not shipped out on Monday night (as Josh had assured me that it had), but had shipped out Tuesday morning, and that I should receive it by Thursday night. I pointed out that FedEx still wasn't showing the item in their system and told her about my conversation with the driver about the warehouse being closed. She assured me that the item had been shipped. I asked her if she had spoken with someone at the warehouse directly, and she said yes.

Thursday morning I called Wayfair again since FedEx still hadn't shown any status update. The rep I spoke to then said that the part had never shipped out because the warehouse was out of stock. I asked when they received this info from the warehouse and she told me the night before. When I asked why no one got in touch with me to give me an update she told me "probably because no one got around to it." She then told me that I could either have a completely brand new bed shipped to me or get a full refund, but that the new bed wouldn't ship out for another month.

I opted for the refund and asked her what I should do with the incomplete bed I had in my apartment. She said I could do whatever I wanted - didn't offer to send anyone to pick it up or anything. I now have to deal with disposing of bulk furniture on my own. On the email they sent confirming my refund they had the nerve to tell me I should hold onto the product and packaging for two weeks in case they decide to retrieve it, as if after all that I'm going to provide them with free storage.

When I first looked up Wayfair I saw a lot of the negative reviews but took them with a grain of salt. I decided to take a gamble because they had a product that I really liked. I really wish I hadn't. After over three weeks and hours on the phone, all I have to show for my order is an incomplete bed that I am now responsible for throwing away. I hope someone takes this review more seriously than I took the negative reviews that I read. I'm at a loss to explain how this company is still even in business. Whoever is in charge of customer service at Wayfair needs to be fired.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I thought Wayfair was going to be a wonderful place to buy furniture and after 3 very poor quality experiences I have to say they do not have quality products. I purchased 2 desks that had a rip on the back of particle board. I purchased a 2 tier glass and metal coffee table and they did not pack any hardware. Then today, I put together 1 of 2 chairs and when I started to put together the 2nd chair I realized they packed 1 left and 3 right side rails. The one chair that I put together was rickety and generally a poor quality product. I do not feel they are meeting the standards they profess.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am reviewing here because I tried to leave an honest customer review of the WAYFAIR product I received and the poor experience I had. WAYFAIR did not like that my review gave only 1 star and called them out with clear photos for the misleading product & photos/description they sold me VS. the item I received. I was duped like many other customers on the site and was not able to correct the situation easily, therefore forced to keep a bad product with a slight discount for the 'mishap'. They attempted to resend me a corrected part for my order (chair legs) but when they arrived, they were still in the totally incorrect finish that did not match the photos on their website.

They would not take back the wrong items, forcing me to keep them on my end. WAYFAIR not only removed my honestly written review, but they never posted it on the product page and also intentionally removed the option for me to edit or re-review my product purchase in my account further. I will never give them business again and I am closing my credit account I have held in great standing with them over the past year. Very sad of the experience and treatment I had received and that they would remove an honest review like that. It makes me think twice when I read any reviews next - are they paid reviews?? Do they keep only the good or half decent ones on purpose, just to sell the product, and remove all of the honest and poor reviews like mine?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I have to write something to counter all the bad reviews of Wayfair, because my experiences with them have been excellent all the way. I bought a condo and needed many new items of all sizes and shapes. I ordered everything from Wayfair and can't say enough good things about the experience. Their customer service is superb, better than I could imagine. For instance, I ordered two upholstered side chairs in blue, changed my mind on the color after they arrived, and Wayfair sent someone the next day to pick them up at their expense and sent the new color within days, also at their expense. I've also ordered a coffee table, a lamp, towels, shower curtains, tray tables, curtains, a TV console/stand, and a chest of drawers.

One reviewer said not to order large items from Wayfair, but I've ordered two and had no problems. Others have said customer service is bad, but I find everyone I've been in contact with to be friendly, efficient, and willing to do whatever it takes to help me. I've returned and exchanged several items, and the system is smooth -- you just print out the label they send you and they either pick it up (in the case of large items) or you take it to FedEx.

The refund or store credits appear within HOURS of being at the FedEx store; it doesn't seem physically possible, but it's true. I'm sure if you live in a small town that's not true, but here in suburban Seattle it is. I get nothing but compliments on the items I have purchased. The selection is HUMONGOUS and the items I have purchased are of high quality. Don't be put off by the bad reviews; I'm not saying these bad experiences aren't true; I'm saying it's a truism that usually it's the disgruntled who write reviews. Wayfair is, in my book, the way to go.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I purchased a daybed and paid extra for assembly. The bed was delivered and assembled but did not include a metal frame that would connect all the wooden parts (a spring assembly). The bed is unusable (there is no "floor" to it). Wayfair says I have to buy a separate metal frame and install it myself. This is crazy. The website says nothing about having to buy a separate metal frame (what bed would require this?). The case manager was useless and the warehouse and delivery people were clueless. Don't buy anything from this company.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I ordered a recliner for my living room. Wayfair shipped the order on time and it arrived on the estimated delivery day. The recliner is a cheap piece of crap. Every time someone sits in it, we have to tighten the feet. My husband is a Papa Bear. The chair was built for Baby Bear. Today he leaned back with his hands above his head and the chair actually fell over backwards with him. Returning is impossible because there is no way to get the pieces out of the shipping container without ruining the carton. Returns must be in original shipping cartons. It was my first and last purchase from Wayfair. Now to find someone that wants a child size recliner that might tip over and hurt their child???

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I ordered a chair from Wayfair. After it was put together I noticed a PROPOSITION 65 Warning Label saying, "This product has been known to cause cancer and birth defects." I am unable to return it because I don't have the original packaging. Customer service was not helpful.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

We order was a large outdoor patio set from Wayfair. Rowley and Sons in Phoenix was the delivery company. They gave me a delivery time window between 10 am to 4 pm. I asked for a more specific time so I could be home to sign for it. They said 12 pm to 4 pm, but no signature was needed, they would leave it on my doorstep. They agreed to call me when they were close to my home is I could be there. No calls.

My child got home after 4:00 from school. A knock at the door; it was the delivery man. He asked "are your parents home?" My child said no. The delivery man said he needed a signature and my child opened the door to sign. The delivery man then asked if he could use our restroom. Our child let him inside and the delivery man went upstairs and used the restroom in our home. Rowley and Sons has not responded to my messages. Wayfair customer service stated that entering a home is against company policy. She said that James our rep would call me the following day. James did not call. I would think this situation would be taken serious. No response! They just swept this under the rug!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I bought a bed on Wayfair unassembled. First of all, the bed was delivered about a week late. The bed had some drawers and as I was assembling the bed I noticed that it was missing a drawer support rail. I called customer service for the missing part and explained that it was the drawer support rail, I gave them the letter the part corresponded to, and followed up with a picture indicating the part. A few weeks later, they shipped me a drawer -- not the support rail. I contacted customer service again to explain, and a couple weeks later, they sent me another piece -- again, not the support rail.

I contacted them again, and a couple weeks later, they finally shipped me the support rail. I thought everything is finally done, but as I finished assembling, I noticed that the boards on top are the wrong size! They're for a double not a full bed. So after weeks of sleeping in the living room as I wait for one part after another, I STILL HAVE THE WRONG PARTS! This has been the most ridiculous, terrible experience buying furniture I've ever had.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

My wife and I had an issue with a product. This company took extremely good care of us. I am writing this review to recommend Wayfair and their products to anyone who is in the market for new furniture or items of the sorts. We were so pleased with them that we made another large purchase for our children. To say the least, our kid love their new beds and we could not be happier with their service. KUDOS to your business model. You ladies and gents are complete winners in our book!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I ordered a sofa in July with an estimated date of delivery of July 27. On the 27th this was changed to August 3rd, and on August 3rd, bumped to August 12th. According to the tracking information the item had traveled thru 4 states before taking a 7-day rest in Lima, MT. Customer service was not able to offer an explanation or any information in addition to the most recent estimation so I chose to cancel the order rather than have it arrive on our doorstep while we were on vacation.

Interestingly, Wayfair confirmed receipt of the returned item, at the original warehouse in less than 24 hours. Seems fishy, I suspected the tracking info was completely fabricated. Even more so when I discussed the experience with my sister who'd "tracked" her shipments progress thru 11 states on its way from CA to MT over 2 months before they finally suggested that she just reorder. To be fair, the return process was painless, customer service was friendly and I've been told to expect a full refund in 3-5 business days. Hopefully those are actual calendar days and not subject to the Wayfair time warp.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Last summer we bought an Auro Patio Furniture cover from Wayfair. The cost was $153.99 plus shipping. We used it two months that summer and two months this summer. It was stored indoors for the winter. It tore and now has a big hole and is virtually unusable (using duct tape). I contacted Wayfair and they gave me the phone number for Auro. I phoned the number and they said if I had bought it direct from them, they would replace it. However, since I bought it from Wayfair then I should have Wayfair contact them and they will replace it that way.

I contacted Wayfair and they refuse to do this because their POLICY is only one year warranty and that expired a month ago. When I bought a track light from build.com and contacted them 3 years after warranty expired they contacted the manufacturer and the manufacturer shipped one out to us at no cost. I am very disappointed in Wayfair's policies and products they sell.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I would have gave it zero stars. I ordered initially three of the black spotlight cams from Wayfair. Only one worked out of the three. The other two you could tell easily had been refurbished because the box was not sealed and they have parts such as the rubber pad which was a stick and peel that I would have to put on to cover up the maintenance USB port on top. Neither one of these devices would connect to my router so I took it over to my business with the whole complete different system and router and they would not connect either.

At first I thought it was my equipment but soon came to the Realization after spending 5 to 6 hours on the phone with Ring customer service these items were defective and there was nothing they could do to help me with them. I even let Ring customer service connect to my computer to go over my settings and make sure that everything was in correct order with my router and computer and still after exhausting every effort to make these two devices work but the two devices continue to fail and to make matters worse they sent a replacement spotlight cameras to replace the two that didn’t work and guess what? They sent me two refurbished ones again with the same situation. The same parts not been connected and very angry because I was paying full price for these products and they Keep sending me refurbished items that pretty much tells me everything I need to know about Wayfair.

Update 8/4/18. As of today I have looked into it and have found that the IP and MAC address are completely different from the ones on the box and also on the outside of the unit itself leaving me to believe that I was correct all along. These have been tampered with and different parts have been put into these camera units that are most likely not authentic ring parts and then charging me full price as if they were directly from Ring, no wonder why they will not connect to the app or my WI-Fi. Shame on you Wayfair. Your dishonesty will catch up to you maybe not today but soon. OH and the only security cam that did work guess what? The IP and Mac address match up perfectly with the ones on the box and unit itself.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

First and last time buying from Wayfair.com. We bought a sleeper sofa for our Airbnb July 17th that we chose based on delivery of July 30th. We got a call and we're told it had been lost in transit and they couldn't find it and that this was the first time this had ever happened to anyone, they were so shocked??? But luckily it's now been found and is on the way??? Hmmm...so it's supposed to be here August 6th but maybe they can expedite it for August 3rd. Well we needed it for tomorrow August 4th so we call just to be sure and guess what??? It's lost again???

But it should be here August 14th. So we went to a local store and bought one off the showroom floor because we need it now. We called Wayfair back to cancel our lost sofa and they say, "Oh. It's in transit." So we have to pay a return shipment fee. What??? Isn't it lost??? Well we are NOT paying any fee we tell them and after arguing our point they reluctantly agree. This just happened today. Wayfair you don't have anything I need! (Sings in head while reading.)

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I ordered a bed for my daughter's birthday. After 3 weeks of waiting and multiple inquiries of where the bed is they finally told me the bed was lost in transit. I cancelled the order and was told they would refund my money. They wrote me a email confirming the amount that I would be getting back. The next day they wrote another saying that once the bed is returned they would return the money to me. 20 minutes later then wrote another email saying the bed was returned and the money would be credited to my card but with a restocking fee of 120$ plus shipping charges.

I tried to call them but was put on hold for 35 minutes until I finally hung up and called my credit card company to have the full Charge returned. How do you get charged for a bed that was supposedly lost for 3 weeks but then 20 minutes later is found and restocked. I wish I would have reads the reviews on this site beforehand. Their site had 5 stars saying how wonderful that place is, what a joke

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Going keep this simple, but I can provide sample emails, names and phone conversations if anyone’s needs them. Worst company I have dealt with, three products ordered, two damaged on arrival. Had to get numerous replacements parts, was giving a shipping date which was changed, after waiting longer I received all the wrong parts. Called and dealt with numerous case managers (who by the way had no interest in me or life in general by the sounds of things). After talking with them they had no idea where my items were or even where they are now. It is the worst experience I have had with a company, stay clear of them.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I ordered a sectional from Wayfair. They claim they ship in 24hrs and they debit my card. They never explained about how for weeks your large item does not arrive and they deal with a local delivery service to make your delivery. I was given three different delivery dates. It is almost a month and finally my delivery is scheduled. The truck arrives at my door and they figure out the merchandise was not even on the truck. Wow! I have since canceled this Order with Wayfair. This was my first experience with them and my last. They don't even tell you until check out that there is an additional $20.00 to bring your Merchandise in the Home or they will just leave it outside. Good luck if you decide to order a large item from Wayfair.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I don't usually write reviews but I had to this time because they got me really pissed... We ordered before and they are ok with small items like mirrors and lamps but if you order something heavier than 100 lbs. apparently (mine is 91lbs) will take weeks and weeks to arrive. In my case I ordered a month ago and table somehow got lost, spoke to customer service four times and every time they tell me that someone will reach back (never). Anyway, table was lost and I reordered a new one two weeks ago. Table is not shipped yet, they don't even have set date when will be shipped forget about when will arrive. Imagine that table comes damaged which happens very often, we are looking on months and months of replacement... Long story short IF YOU DON'T MIND WAITING MONTHS AND GO THRU HASSLE ORDER HERE BUT SPARE YOURSELF TIME AND GO LOCAL!!!

Original review: July 22, 2018

Went here to look for platform bed with storage. AS SOON AS THE SITE OPENED I was blocked by a box asking for an email before I could even look. After giving one of my "burner" email addresses at Yahoo, I opened my iPhone and checked the account. I ALREADY HAD 3 SPAMS! Every time I selected a bed to look at I got another banner or popup trying to direct me to their sale items. Then it took me 4 different pages to find a comment form about the website. I am writing this an hour after visiting them and I already have 8 SPAM at my Yahoo account. Go elsewhere or shop locally at a trusted store.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Grandfather Clock - We have been shopping with Wayfair for about 1 year now, all my items we have purchased has been nothing but excellent... We love shopping with Wayfair. Thank you for caring about your customers.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I ordered an item from Wayfair. On the website, the item was listed as "available". I ordered it. 4 days later, the day before the delivery date, they sent an email saying my item was delayed and would arrive 4 days later than originally promised. NOW, again the day before it is supposed to be delivered, I received another email telling me it is again delayed for another 6 days. What next??

Original review: July 20, 2018

A 9-pc Outdoor Dining Set was purchased in October 2017 which included Delivery and Set-up. The Dining Set was delivered and dropped off and never assembled. It sits in a box under my deck for nearly a year. There has been monthly correspondence between Wayfair, the Contractor (Paradise Delivery), and myself to assemble the Dining set - without success.

The Assembly Service was paid for and the reason for this service is due to my handicap and the inability to assemble the merchandise myself. The "professional" staff at Wayfair have made promises for nearly a year and I cannot return the merchandise. Net worth of my mistake from ordering from Wayfair is approximately $1,200. A large corporation such as Wayfair should have a Department that handles delivery/assembly situation cases such as this one and resolve them quickly in keeping the client/customer content instead of throwing them breadcrumbs to keep them happy on a monthly basis with hope/promises.

Not sure about Wayfair?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Furniture Stores for you.

Wayfair expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Wayfair started in 2002 and is now a major e-commerce website selling home furnishings, decor and office furniture. It sells over seven million home furnishing products from over 7,000 suppliers across five distinct brands. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Wayfair operates across North America and in Europe, delivering a variety of styles at every price point.

• Something for every price point: Wayfair has something for every budget, and with seven million products to choose from, customers are guaranteed to find something they love at a price they can afford.

• 70 percent off deals: Wayfair has something new on sale for 70 percent off every day, and there’s no limit to how many deals you can score. Customers on a budget can take advantage of these deals simply by signing up for a daily email newsletter.

• Wayfair credit card: Frequent shoppers can enjoy earning points that can be used towards future purchases, along with instant savings when they sign up for a Wayfair credit card.

• Social responsibility: Wayfair’s mission is to make home a reality for people who don’t have one, and therefore partners with charities including Habitat for Humanity, Cradles to Crayons and Family Aid Boston to help build homes for people internationally and in their community.

• Idea boards: Perfect for the window shopper, Wayfair’s idea boards let you save items you love so you can have all of your favorite products, images and ideas in one place. Keep them to yourself or share them with friends and family members.

• Free and flat-rate shipping: All orders that cost $49 or more ship for free, and orders under that amount ship for a flat rate of $4.99.

• Best for: DIYers, luxury buyers and cost-savvy shoppers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Boston
    MA
    www.wayfair.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business