Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Simonny,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Wayfair!

Sincerely,

Wayfair.com Team

Original review: July 1, 2016

I was very pleased with the support I got from the customer support in trying to find the product I needed it. He was patient, dedicated and trying to find as many items was fitting in my request. I do love to have this attention because when you have to buy many things for your house, time is valuable in trying to find the best product with the best price. Also they have a fast delivery, and a good technology for search in their website. The system is friendly and easy to use. The entire process is good from the beginning to the end, until you receive the product at home. I do appreciate Wayfair's dedication and time spent. 5 stars customer service.

Very pleased with the customer service. Would rate Wayfair CS a notch above any other online merchant I've done business with. I had two issues, fairly minor, that were promptly and satisfactorily addressed, followed up by a phone call, 5*.

I've had a wonderful experience with Wayfair. Because I'm an interior decorator, I could get 20% off everything I order. But I have chosen not to do it that way. I've ordered several things from them and quality of their products is wonderful. I did get a chair that I had to return because it was defective. The cushion kept falling out of the chair when I'd sit in it. But they refunded all my money and didn't charge me to restock it. They took care of it immediately.

As for the ordering process, I do it over the phone and online. It was easy. They need to change something though in their website to make it easier for people. They have so many chairs listed in their website that when I scroll over, I had 7,000 chairs to go through. Because I have a bad back, I can’t sit there for three hours and look at 7,000 chairs to find the chair I was looking for. I was looking for the chair that Joanna Gaines had on her commercial for Wayfair. I never did find it because the next day when I got online, I couldn't pick up where I left off.

I have ordered from Wayfair twice. Both times merchandise exceeded my expectations. I recommend Wayfair all the time. Free shipping is great. As I continue to order more things online Wayfair is the first site I visit.

One time I ordered something that came broken and Wayfair made it SO SO easy to return and replace - much easier than the normal company. From then on, I said they have my business. I have ordered several products since then and they are amazing. I bought furniture, lamps, decor - all great quality, sturdy, beautiful, and the price was good. I will continue to buy from them. Wayfair is awesome!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wayfair?

I called customer service to ask about this 100% wool rug. I thought the quality would be poor at this amazing price. The rep I talked with was great - felt like talking with a girlfriend! This rug is great! It's soft and very good looking. It is pilling a bit but a rug specialist I know said that pilling will go away in time if I don't use the beater bar on my vacuum cleaner. I'm looking forward to enjoying this fantastic rug for years to come.

My order had a damaged part and when I called to inform Wayfair about it, the customer service rep could not have been more accommodating. She was quick, polite and offered a resolution that completely met and exceeded my expectations. I have already recommended this company to friends to use for their home decor shopping needs.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED wayfair and for a few months bought every single thing ever from them. Their products were adorable, their app was so easy to use, they sell EVERYTHING so no matter what I needed I found and loved. However their Credit Card company has shady fine print and the managers at wayfair customer service were less than helpful. It has since given me a poor taste in my mouth when it comes to Wayfair and I do not foresee spending as much money there anymore - which is unfortunate for everyone.

We purchased a card table and chairs as a Christmas gift. When it was opened a few days after Christmas the table and one chair was badly damaged. The box it shipped in was broken and badly damaged. I called customer service. They were great. Very helpful and the problem was resolved in one call. Thank you for the great service and standing behind your product.

When I receive the microwave I contact right away Wayfair. Few days later they send me a brand new microwave. What a good service. No fee to be paid. So that's why I really recommend to shop at Wayfair. This store have the best service I ever had before with other store. Thank you Wayfair.

I was looking for light comforter set in gray to match it with our new headboard. Just received this set in the mail. It looks exactly the same shown on the website. I like the quality. It doesn't feel heavy but will see it tonight.

I ordered my patio set in early November at a great price. I was originally told that the set was on back order and that it wouldn't arrive until March, but I ended up getting it in December! My husband put it together easily in a couple of hours, and it seems to be very good quality. The cushions are thick and I love the red color. It's been too cold to sit outside so far, but I can't wait to enjoy my new furniture in the spring!

Great, free shipping, assembly was simple and the recliner and ottoman look great in my study. Thank you for the great first time experience shopping at Wayfair and will highly recommend this to all my friends.

I had a problem assembling one of 4 dining chairs I had purchased. Three of the four chairs took about 15 minutes each to assemble. We worked on the 4th for over an hour when I gave up and called customer service. They were apologetic and immediately offered to send a replacement set of chairs. They were knowledgeable and supportive and the delivery of the replacement chairs was seamless! Excellent customer service!

Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and informed about the product we bought. The rug arrived as promised and was the correct one we ordered. We really like the rug and looks nice in the room we bought it for.

I ordered a glider chair for my wife for Christmas. Unfortunately, when I opened the box to assemble the chair I discovered that the glider base was broken. Though I was disappointed, I called customer service and they were quick to send me a replacement which was packaged better and arrived in good shape.

We ordered the Nova Meandering Coffee table after lots of research and searching to add a little modern look to our living room area. We love the look and it is something unique and different. Wayfair customers helped answer a few questions and it was sent by truck in a timely fashion. We are quite pleased with our experience with Wayfair and its products and I got a terrific buy.

In December 2016 I ordered and received 2 dark brown chairs. They were delivered in good condition and certainly were a compliment to our living room. We plan to order other items from Wayfair in the future.

Recently moved back to USA... Leaving all of our furniture behind so needed to purchase new furniture. We could not have asked for an easier ordering process; free shipping on virtually everything; prices without shipping already lower than many competitors; fast delivery as most items were already in stock... What's NOT to like? Wayfair ROCKS!! Quality stuff! We love it all. Thanks, Wayfair.

Love shopping at Wayfair because of the reviews and customer pics posted. Makes it so much easier to select items if there are real pictures of items in homes. Shipping is fast. Items are beautiful. Shopping experience fantastic!

I received a kitchen island for Christmas. The granite counter top had a chip on one of the corners. I contacted Wayfair and they immediately sent a new top. No questions asked. I tried submitting a photo but don't think it ever went through. I am so impressed and I love my island! Thank you!

Phone service was excellent. Delivery and package condition was top notch. Assembly was simplified and easy. My experience was superb and would recommend to a friend because of service and quality of merchandise.

Melrose Trellis Item # 11191. Beautiful Trellis - Very Easy to assemble and very durable. Came with a 20-Year guarantee. Will always look at Wayfair products first before shopping online anyplace else.

I have ordered furniture and accessories for our new home. My whole home is furnished through Wayfair. I have always had a great experience, great customer service and delivery. If anything was ever damaged it was replaced promptly.

Customer service was awesome! Had a damaged product when delivered, contacted your online help and they sent out a new product immediately. I have been telling everyone about you! Thanks!

Love love love my table and covered chairs. Just the right size for my small great room. Love the color and the chairs are so comfortable. It was easy to put together and didn't have any trouble. Have ordered before and everything goes so well together.

We recently bought a new home and I have to admit Wayfair is my new addiction! The price, quality, and service are outstanding! I pulled everything together from your site and I'm still amazed by how nice everything came together! I love your reasonable prices and great selection! Keep up the great work!

Wayfair is awesome! Quick shipping, smooth transaction. Beautiful chandler, prettier in person. Description very accurate. Provides a lot of light, may put it on a dimmer switch. Takes regular bulbs.

The rug arrived & was just as ordered. It is perfect for our use. Our great-granddaughter plays on it in her "playpen" & when she falls she does not get hurt. When she spits up we just wipe it up with a damp sponge. We did put a 1/2" rug pad under the rug.

Over a number of orders (3+), our experience has been quite positive -- problems occurred, but WERE HANDLED PROFESSIONALLY, w/ courtesy and very much to our satisfaction. We WILL UNDOUBTEDLY continue to look Wayfair for our household furnishings in the future! :-) ;-)

Wayfair Company Profile