Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Simonny,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Wayfair!

Sincerely,

Wayfair.com Team

Original review: July 1, 2016

I was very pleased with the support I got from the customer support in trying to find the product I needed it. He was patient, dedicated and trying to find as many items was fitting in my request. I do love to have this attention because when you have to buy many things for your house, time is valuable in trying to find the best product with the best price. Also they have a fast delivery, and a good technology for search in their website. The system is friendly and easy to use. The entire process is good from the beginning to the end, until you receive the product at home. I do appreciate Wayfair's dedication and time spent. 5 stars customer service.

Very pleased with the customer service. Would rate Wayfair CS a notch above any other online merchant I've done business with. I had two issues, fairly minor, that were promptly and satisfactorily addressed, followed up by a phone call, 5*.

I've had a wonderful experience with Wayfair. Because I'm an interior decorator, I could get 20% off everything I order. But I have chosen not to do it that way. I've ordered several things from them and quality of their products is wonderful. I did get a chair that I had to return because it was defective. The cushion kept falling out of the chair when I'd sit in it. But they refunded all my money and didn't charge me to restock it. They took care of it immediately.

As for the ordering process, I do it over the phone and online. It was easy. They need to change something though in their website to make it easier for people. They have so many chairs listed in their website that when I scroll over, I had 7,000 chairs to go through. Because I have a bad back, I can’t sit there for three hours and look at 7,000 chairs to find the chair I was looking for. I was looking for the chair that Joanna Gaines had on her commercial for Wayfair. I never did find it because the next day when I got online, I couldn't pick up where I left off.

I called regarding a price adjustment for a fairly expensive item that I purchased. I was originally told it was outside of the normal price adjustment policy but I asked to speak to a supervisor and then was granted the small adjustment. I normally have terrific customer service experience with Wayfair and was a little taken back by this experience. But overall it turned out fine and appreciated the exception. I made another purchase shortly thereafter and a few after that.

We ordered an entry bench, and when we tried to put it together, discovered we had two left sides. The online parts request system works great; Wayfair promptly shipped us the necessary right side with no issues. Very responsive customer service, and I didn't even need to use the telephone. Highly recommend.

My experience with Wayfair was great. The piece that I ordered for my new apartment fit into my space perfectly. Navigating the website was very easy and quick and the delivery of my items came faster than I expected. I've shared my experience with family and friends.

It took awhile -- 2 weeks or more -- to get them. But as they arrived, I was delighted!! Package well, all the parts were there. Good instructions. One of the three tapestries came with the rod and mounting brackets. High quality.

The price and selection made me choose Wayfair and I had purchased from them before so I knew I was gonna get quality items. The website is very easy to navigate. What I usually do is I go through what I’m looking for and put those items on the wishlist while I’m looking to see if there’s anything that I like better. Sometimes I’ll mull it over for a week and then plunge right in, go ahead and order it finally. That worked out well for me. I bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them and had Wayfair points that I had used for one of my orders. Almost my entire bathroom that I remodeled last summer came from them.

I've had a couple of chats online with their reps. I bought a big, giant cast iron bathtub and something was missing from it and they took care of it right away. They referred me right to the manufacturer who helped me and instantly shipped me the parts within two days and I had everything ready to go. I would continue to buy from Wayfair when the need arises. I’m very happy with everything that I received from them. They're high-quality items and nothing has ever arrived damaged. I love Wayfair.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wayfair?

NovaSolo Halifax 2-step bed stool arrived 3 days ahead of schedule! It is beautifully made, extremely substantial, appropriately heavy and exceeds all my expectations. My only SLIGHT criticism is that I believe the description said the surfaces were "slip resistant". The steps are the same smoothly painted surface as the rest of the piece. Easily fixed by that adhesive/abrasive stair tread tape if necessary.

I wanted the Huntington barrel chair in peacock blue so bad but it was out of stock for months. I asked to be emailed when back in stock but 1 hour after I received the email it was sold out again. I asked to be notified again, waited about a month, and then gave up and bought a different/similar chair on Wayfair. Of course the Huntington barrel chair became available the next day and I bought it right then and there when I received the email. I called Wayfair immediately and spoke to Teaaira ** who walked me through my different options. She made it so easy.

I got both chairs delivered, placed them both in my room to make sure I still liked the Huntington chair the best, and then I emailed her and she arranged for the other chair to be picked up the next day. I seriously couldn't imagine an easier process and will definitely continue to shop here. The only downside... I had to take store credit instead of getting a refund. I was bummed but I guess we still need to buy some patio furniture anyway :). Overall great job guys!!!

Product not received - the representative was pleasant, efficient and solved the problem. Very professional. Thanks Wayfair... would refer to friends and family. I will continue to shop online. Wonderful merchandise. I have never been disappointed.

After waiting several years I finally purchased headboards for my bedroom. I purchased a king and a queen for two different bedrooms. The price was very reasonable, the quality was excellent, assembly simple and the lock is perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

I do a lot of online shopping. And I like the pricing and selection of Wayfair. Also, they have a wholesale market. I own a bed and breakfast and they actually called me because I ordered 19 nightstands. And they wanted to know if it was for business and I said yes. So their pricing is even better for me now. Also, every once in a while I get a call from the wholesale department to see if there is anything they can help us with. They are very thorough. I've been extremely happy with them.

I recently purchased about four furniture items from Wayfair, all separately. I love everything I got. Everything was received in a timely manner and alerts were sent when the packages arrived. I usually shop Amazon, but Wayfair has a much greater selection with no annual fee.

Wayfair has top notch products and arrive well no damage in shipping. Quality on the finish of the bed frame not so good. :< The metal bedframe the powder coat was not the best, but that will not discourage me from shopping with Wayfair.

Wayfair met all of my expectations. Fast shipping too. Everything arrived right on time, the two products have been a hit. I will be ordering with Wayfair again and sending people to the site. Very satisfactory.

Prompt delivery - awesome mattress. We purchased an Ultimate Dreams 11" Pillow Top Mattress for my son. The mattress did exactly what it said - it unrolled into a comfortable mattress! My son loves his new mattress and says it is the best sleep he has had in years! I will definitely be purchasing another one when my next son is ready to move out into his own apartment! Thank you for the great service and great product!

I love Wayfair and recommend them to everyone I know. I would give them the highest rating possible in every department. They really care and want you to be satisfied!! Their customer relations excel.

I ordered this desk for my home office in an attempt to save space and let it blend in when not using it as a desk. It's perfect! I couldn't be happier. It does take a very long time to assemble (about 3-4 hours if you do it alone) but worth it in the end.

Thank you customer service. I have had nothing but great experience with Wayfair. You had the best price and delivered it right to the door. Stack gun cabinet was everything we wanted and it fit perfect in our closet. You are the best. I highly recommend you to everyone.

Everything I have purchased has been a great purchase. I love my couch, rug, and coasters. I had a slight problem with my couch's cover that had ripped at the seam, and Wayfair sent me a new cover in a few weeks. No other problems. The material I picked is also great with the cats. They still have their claws and they are unable to rip the material. Thank you!

I have been purchasing different items and I have yet to come across a problem with Wayfair or items. If any problem would have arise Wayfair Representatives would try to assist the best they can. When purchasing an item everyone should always look at the ratings and comments of any item they want before purchasing. This helps you decide if that item is really what you want, if no rating then that is a chance you take if you really want that item. Items with no ratings is really things I stay away from, but that is just me. As far as Wayfair concern I would highly recommend.

The person I spoke to was very respectful and polite. She helped me when I thought no one would. I had a fire in my home and I called everyone to cancel the orders and they promised they would and they still shipped them. She helped with the return of the item and then I canceled my credit card.

I went to 3 furniture stores and could not find what I wanted that I could afford. I have seen your commercial many times, in fact your jingle sticks in my head. Looked online and found it. Ordered it then before it arrived I ordered another one. Wanted 1 bought 2. Great prices.

Everything I ordered from curtains to beds exceeded my expectations. Very pleased with service and quality of merchandise. Would recommend to anyone and will place orders in the future... The free shipping is a huge PLUS too!

Order a new writing desk and chair for my wife's Birth Day. I ordered the item 21 days before her B-day. The expected delivery was two day before her B-Day. Now found out it will be at least one week late. WAYFAIR explanation... "the item was on backorder and we were trying to contact the manufacturer many times without success." WTF??? Makes no sense at all. Unhappy and have not even received the product.

Although the piece arrived intact, it broke when my daughter sat on it (she is under the maximum weight limit). Customer service was excellent and storage bench has been replaced. I can always count on Wayfair for great customer service and have had only two items that needed replacement. I'm a regular customer and have purchased several items over the past few years. I love the quality of my purchases and will not hesitate to continue to shop with Wayfair.

I am so excited to have found Wayfair! I really wanted curtains for my home and wasn't even sure where to start. I went on site after site trying to figure out what it is that I wanted, or even liked! I found curtains on another site that I really liked but they were back ordered. So I looked for a similar style and that's how I found Wayfair. I have needed to make multiple purchases and a return over the past few months. Wayfair has been so easy to use and I absolutely love the way they look. Thank you!

I've purchased a number of items from Wayfair. I'm really pleased with the quality of the products, their costs, and the delivery. I would like the app to allow me to move items in my basket into "save for later".

After waiting several weeks for the delivery of the Collins Premier arm chair I was notified days after the expected delivery date that the chair had been "lost" in shipping. I had ordered the chair in anticipation of a large house party and was sorely disappointed when I received the email stating that the chair had been lost. Although I was offered a re-order, I would be very wary to order from Wayfair and will likely never order from the company again.

Ordered an updated chandelier for my kitchen to replace 25 year old ceiling fans. This is a great-looking, sleek model that has an accent of polished silver around the middle. It went up easily and is classy looking. The light shines beautifully on the ceiling.

Order (quilt for master bedroom) was placed and delivered on time. Loved the quilt. Makes me happy every time I walk in the room. Beautiful material. Great size for a king. Not chintzy!!! Will definitely order another quilt for a different bedroom.

I have been nothing but happy with Wayfair. Even when I have been unhappy with a product Wayfair made sure I was happy. Customer service has been excellent. I have received all but one package on time and in excellent condition. There's not a room in my house that does not have an item in it purchased from Wayfair.

Wayfair Company Profile