Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go

3.6/5 (1222 ratings)

About Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms to Go?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

We were purchasing bedroom and living room furniture for my daughter at the Millenia location in Orlando. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by a very nice lady, named Peggy Acevedo. She listened to our needs and made good suggestions. She guided us around the store, showing various options. She was very polite, not at all pushy, and really helpful. She guided my daughter through the process of getting credit for the purchase. In the end we walked out with an order that was to be fulfilled in two parts. Later we found out that her apartment would be available a week later, so we were able to reschedule the delivery just 2 days in advance. They were not sure it would be possible, but it was.

On the day of delivery, I was a bit nervous having read some horror stories online about the delivery part of it. Luckily, the first delivery was perfect. All the parts were delivered, expertly assembled and in perfect condition! I am looking forward to the 2nd delivery with optimism now. I wrote this review since the company deserves to be successful considering how great a job they did. Even if there were problems in the past, I was very happy with the whole experience so far.

Rooms to Go response

Great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience!

Original review: May 15, 2022

The showroom is great, and they offer a broad range of products with wide range of quality/price points. The staff is well informed and overall, you can expect a great experience here. Most important, when it comes time for delivery, they come when they say they will, they will notify you if items are available sooner and allow you modify your delivery schedule. The delivery team/installers are top notch as they handle items with care and treat your home as if it was their own. I felt it was important to recognize Rooms to Go for being head and shoulders above many out there.

Rooms to Go response

We appreciate the kind words. We're thrilled to hear we could provide you with such an amazing experience. Thank you for choosing Rooms To Go!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I called a store (Macon, GA) to acquire information about the mattress sale. Monique **, a sales associate, answered my questions over the phone and invited me to visit their store. Monique was amazing in person and very knowledgeable about the inventory as a sales associate. She offered a good deal on a mattress. She arranged delivery within a few days. The price was reasonable, and I left the store happy. On the day of delivery, the company texted the hours that the mattress will arrive. The delivery truck came on time, the mattress was in good shape, the associates were professional, and did a good job. I was able to arrange a free pick-up of the old mattress. New in, old mattress out. It was convenient, quick, and easy. I highly recommend the Macon location of the Rooms to Go for your next furniture purchase.

Rooms to Go response

We are thrilled to hear of your wonderful shopping and delivery experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to have earned your recommendation.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Pat was amazing as a sales rep on the floor. She is very pleasant to work with and she is very knowledgeable about the inventory. She was able to offer good information yet she allowed us to shop without hoovering too much. She also made the ordering process very easy. My delivery was within a week and was right on time. Thanks fellows. You were very professional, worked quickly, and were very pleasant. I had a question about how to use a battery pack for my powered reclining love seat and called the store. The manager (sorry I did not get your name) took my call, he went and looked at the item on the show room floor and answered my question and then thanked me for asking it. I love my furniture and highly recommend using the Huntsville team at Rooms to Go for your next furniture purchase.

Rooms to Go response

We are honored to earn your recommendation! We're so glad that we had the chance to work with you and appreciate that you shared your experience.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I ordered a new modular couch there and even though I wound up cancelling the order, I still wanted to write a review. My sales person was honest, friendly, helpful and efficient. After I placed the order I was told, "welcome to the family." I've dealt with La-z-boy before and they were rude, never again. RTG was a refreshing breeze. Nice folks there.

Rooms to Go response

We are so happy to hear of your great experience! We would love to share your kind words so your salesperson can receive the recognition they deserve. Please send us an email with your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. Be sure to include the location, time, date and any names you can remember. -Zoe

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Online order leather sectional, I ordered light gray can tan, even the delivery men said it is tan. Rooms to Go said that is what they call like light gray, they said they would return it BUT I am out 198.00 that it paid for delivery.

Rooms to Go response

Please send your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we'd be happy to look into this for you!-

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Don’t shop there. They sell low grade products that they don’t stand behind warranties. We bought a couch from them. Within MONTHS the fabric started coming apart. So they sent a “tech” out to shave the material down. Not replace the cushions, but shave material off of them. We have now had a tech come out 3 times for the same issue. The tech himself said this will keep happening until you can see through your cushions, and you’ll have to replace the couch anyway.

Rooms To Go refuses to issue a credit to select a different couch, offer a refund for a defective product, or do anything “until the service dept closes out your service by calling you with the results.” In 3 such visits - service has called us exactly 0 times regarding any of it. When calling they refuse to let me speak with a manager of any kind, or offer any way to resolve the garbage quality couch they sold us. Next step is BBB, small claims court to get our money back, and as many online reviews as possible to help others avoid this mess.

Rooms to Go response

We are so sorry to hear of your poor experience. We would love to see if there is any way we can help! Please send us an email with your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

Have never experienced such an unprofessional & non-existent level of customer service in dealing with ANY other retail operation & would never set foot in another RTG store. Have sent 1/2 "dozen" emails to the customer service contact address on the website & received ZERO reply. Have hung up in frustration after making over a dozen calls to their 800 service number & holding for 1/2 hour with NO answer. NO way to contact the "local" store where the purchase was made since the "local" calls are put on hold & then automatically transferred to the same useless 800 number which is not answered. NO way to make adjustments to the delivery information online as "claimed" since the website directs you to call the useless 800 number. It is a "circus act" of confusion & purposely misleading information. Wish we had checked the ABUNDANCE OF COMPLAINTS about RTG "before" making our purchase. Never again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

I purchased a dining room set in Feb 2021. The cost was $1100 total. About 3 months ago, the screws came out of one of the chairs and won't screw back in. On yesterday on another chair, the screws came out. I contacted online customer service today and was told the set is out of warranty. I've never had chairs come apart from basically just sitting on them and I'm talking even chairs I had for 5 plus years. The person then said if I would have said something a few months ago, they could have assisted. That's not true as I would have been told the same thing about the set being out of warranty. For the price I paid for the set, this is all totally unacceptable for the chairs to be coming apart in this short time span. This was my first time buying something from Rooms To Go and it looks like it'll be the last.

Rooms to Go response

We’re sorry to hear that! Please send your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to look into this for you

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

On January 27/2021, we purchased the Eric Church collection reclining sofa for $3,000.00 along with an extended 3 year warranty by Fortegra for $184. On May 26th, 2022 the footrest motor suddenly stopped working. I called Customer Service and they started the service ticket. In June 3rd, a technician came, confirmed what I reported was accurate and said a Part would be ordered. On June 9th, said part was ordered. I have since called in for updates numerous times as no one has been able to give me information apart from “we are sorry for this delay“.

When I called the warranty company they said it’s up to RTG as to how and when they want to handle this. I am told today (08/30/22) 96 days later, that I have a tracking number for UPS but the part still has not shipped. The absolute worse “after sale” service one can expect. “Thank you for your money, but good luck in having any issues resolved within a 4 month window.“ Never again RTG, NEVER.

Rooms to Go response

We are deeply disappointed to hear of the issues involved with your order and we would love to see if there is any way we can help! Please email us your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com

Rooms to Go Company Information