Rooms to Go
1.09/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Rooms to Go

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1972 Rooms to Go Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 20, 2019

(Background: we ordered this chair for $254 from Buy Buy Baby for it to arrive twice broken and also after reading the California proposition 65 warning stating exposure could possibly lead to birth defects/reproductive issues)

We walked into rooms to go on 2/28 to buy a new rocking chair after having issues with DaVinci brand at Buy Buy Baby (chairs were baby shower gifts). We spoke to Jeanette the sales associate telling her that we do not wish to have anything to do with DaVinci along with our story and she suggested we purchase the park paradise chair. We sat in the chair told her that it was a lot like DaVinci she assured us it wasn't and we paid 499 for the chair to be delivered what she said in 2-5 days.

So on 3/11-3/12 after receiving no shipping email or calls on when the chair would come (at least 10 days after buying) we decided to contact the store to cancel. We called the Tampa location for them to tell us they can't tell us when it will ship and to call corporate we called corporate for them to tell us to call customer service. We finally get a hold of someone and tell them we wish to cancel the chair since I am pregnant I needed it ASAP and they told me they will find out it's shipping. Basically no cancellation or refund.

On 3/13 night at 7:43 pm corporate leaves me a voicemail saying it'll be delivered 3/14 oh tomorrow. Chair shows up and in the box in the picture shows DaVinci Maya glider. The exact chair we had got from Buy Buy Baby for 254 bucks and returned because of quality. She had insisted we were getting a better quality chair for the price at rooms to go only to find out they falsely advertised the product and priced gauged it in order to sell it. We contacted them immediately for them to tell us they can't refund us--- then finally after speaking with so many supervisors and our lawyer they agreed to a refund.

It's now 3/20 and we called again today and they state they have no notes on the refund and someone would call us back. We just got the call for them to say it's with shipping and handling and they are working on it and they don't know. Not only do we feel bewiddled by rooms to go and played but also feel like we were treated terribly. Their customer service and how they handled this was inappropriate and and rude especially when I am pregnant due with this baby. Now I am out 500 no chair and still waiting... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Original review: March 20, 2019

My wife and I bought the Cindy Crawford Home Calvin Heights Gray 2 Pc Sectional at Rooms to Go in Round Rock, Texas. In less than a year, we began to notice the stitching coming apart from the chase cushion. We called Rooms to Go and filed a complaint. They sent out the wrong piece (a top cushion) and took another two months to actually replace the defective chase. Six months later, the same thing began to happen again with the chase part of the sectional! This time we called and got the runaround. We are extremely disappointed in Rooms to Go for selling us poor quality furniture. Looking at these reviews, I see that many others are struggling with the same issue. Shame on Rooms to Go for selling people poor quality products! I should have done better research before committing to buy there. Lesson learned.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: March 16, 2019

I visited Durham location to buy new dining table on Friday evening. We almost finalized and ready to put order after calling salesperson and waited for her 5 mins. When we shared our previous experience with delivery hassle, we asked her to provide some timeframe window for delivery so we no need to wait at home for a whole day. She gave us “I don’t care care” attitude with rude answers comparing with us in our professional life. We ended up dropping the idea of buying and left the store. They lost $1000 business and customer for future just because of their attitude. People can’t do business like this without treating their customer the way they should suppose to. There was one another salesperson sitting little far from us but when we left the store he was not even bother of asking any detail of help customer. We wasted our one hour in that store.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I've recently seen a change in Rooms to Go. I am so disappointed because I have loved Rooms to Go for so many years. I went in on February 11 to purchase some couches. I was told it "might not get there till April, but a lot of the time - they get these earlier, sometimes even as early as the very next week after purchase." I went back in today - one month and four days later since I had not heard anything - They told me it was going to be MAY now for my order AND if I wanted a refund, I was going to have to pay a 20% restocking fee... Furniture they won't even deliver to me!! What kind of horrendous policy is this?! I was able to work something out with the manager, but still - for this to be policy?! And to not have furniture for over 3 months after purchase?!!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have used Rooms to Go in the past and have been satisfied. This time I had a bad experience and will never use this company again. I bought furniture for my living room. I did not buy a package deal because I loved the looks of the tables that were not part of a package, so I splurged. While assembling them my husband and I were shocked how flimsy the quality of the material was and noticed the chalky paint finish had no finish coat on them. I just retired as a manager of a craft chain and we carried many types of good chalk paint for furniture so I was not happy with the way it stayed on your hand if you run your fingers over the tables.

We have been trying to be very careful with these tables until I could put a finish coat on them. My husband accidentally got some drops of coffee on the table, he dabbed it right away and the paint came off completely. We called Rooms to Go, talked to an employee about the issue and we told there was nothing they could do. We asked to talk to a manager, she said it was our fault we spilled coffee on our table and they would do nothing. Nice customer service. I would never handle a customer the way we were treated. Colleen and Richard

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I purchased a Calvin Heights XL sectional about 18 months ago in the new textured woven fabric. I live alone and don't have company all the time. In less than a year I noticed several places on the seat cushion where the fabric was pulling apart at the seams. Trying to get to someone to talk to about this took forever and the person I did speak to was rude and only helpful after I asked to speak to their manager. They were not willing at first to do anything but finally agreed to send someone out. They sent a guy out to try and repair it, but he took one look and said he couldn't do anything about it. They replaced the one set cushion.

Now less than year from the replacement the same thing is happening. I'm sure I will have a fight on my hands to get them to do anything about it but they need to quit using the new woven fabric. I had a small microfiber Cindy Crawford section for several years prior to this one and never had any issues with which is why I went back to get the same brand.

Original review: March 14, 2019

On February 13, 2019 Order No. ** was mostly delivered, however the china hutch was not able to be assembled. The installers informed me there was a problem with the screws to the base of the china hutch (even though 2 of the screws worked fine). He said he was sending in a report and that the following Monday, February 18, along with my additional order **, the installers would bring the parts necessary and assemble the china hutch. On Monday, February 18 the delivery was made but the installers knew nothing about a china hutch nor did they have the correct parts. I called customer service the same day and was told that the screws needed would be shipped to me and once they arrived I was to call back and reschedule another appointment, which I did.

On Wednesday, March 6 when the service rep arrived to assemble the base to the china hutch, not only did he realize that the two legs were missing, but that this was definitely a 2 man job. So I called customer service again this morning and was told that they would send the replacement legs and once they arrive I am to again call to reschedule another appointment.

Everything was supposed to be taken care of tomorrow, Friday March 15 until I get a call today saying Rooms to Go won't have 2 installers in the area tomorrow and will call me later to set up another appointment. I have already taken off 3 days from work. The furniture has been sitting in my garage for over a month, and it is upside down. This place is worse than horrible, including customer service and the installers. I WILL NEVER SHOP ROOMS TO GO AGAIN AND WILL WARN AS MANY AS POSSIBLE NOT TO SHOP THERE. How many Rooms to Go people does it take to screw in one light bulb!!! Why is this so difficult to get done correctly! I am about to take legal action and notify the news media. I am FOREVER done with Rooms to Go.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Paying for express delivery is supposed to be here now. I took off from work to be here. They are now changing delivery time to 10 at night. Called customer service they ignored my complaint and hung up on me.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Every time I shop at Rooms to Go, I have an issue. I told myself I would never shop here again, but had no choice when the furniture I had purchase began to fall apart. I called and they offered me a small credit to go towards the purchase of something else, but told me I had to go in store to purchase it. I arrived at the store, picked something out and was told my payments would run me around $17 a month. Well that was lie, the seller also ran my credit without my permission, knowing I already had a credit card with them, he even looked at my account and saw this.

The day the furniture arrived, it was the incorrect color and it was dirty. I called and spoke with a manager telling him they could keep the credit, and the furniture and that I was done shopping with them. He told me I was unable to do, that they could only exchange my color for me but it would take some time because the furniture I wanted was out of stock. I also let him know that his employee ran my credit without my permission, I had no idea until he told me so I had to speak with someone in which I told them I already had an account. The lady on the phone told me it was too late.

A few weeks later I get an email, with my payment showing $96 a month. I called the store again, and spoke with the manager letting him know I was lied to and wouldn't have ever purchased the furniture if that was going to be my payment. To make a long story short, I am stuck with dirty unwanted furniture that I can't afford due to being lied to.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Purchased a Cindy Crawford "queen size" sofa sleeper bed from Naples, Fl. Rooms to Go. Online website and salesperson in the store indicated that the bed size was a queen size mattress. Ordered upgrade mattress also. When the sofa was delivered, discovered that the mattress was NOT Queen size. Was in fact only 69 inches (5'9") long. Immediately, called and questioned whether I had correct unit. Answer, yes. Amazing. Then was informed that that length was Rooms To Go definition of Queen size. I was amazed. Have had other sleeper/sofas and none that short. Asked to return it. RTG has a no returns policy. Asked for an adjustment. Nothing. Raised issue to management and same response. Complained about misleading and deceptive advertising. Did not receive any offer to help. Very dissatisfied. Would not recommend these guys to anyone else.

Original review: March 9, 2019

The show was great. Everyone was friendly, until they get your money. The delivery end is awful! First I make arrangements to be home only to get a call they’ll be late. Fine. We get a phone from the driver. He’s lost. Give him the address again. Never hear back until a strange call asking how we like our new furniture. Well we never got it. Never hear back. Call the next and get oh our road was closed! What!!! No. I live here in a subdivision, AT&T came. Wayne’s Pest Control can. Our friends and neighbors are driving by. Well that’s what the men said, that was a lie. Do not buy from this company!!!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Ordered bunk beds for my grandson. They showed up an hour and half late, of which I took off work. Then they did not have all the parts so they had to take it back. They will not be able to deliver another bunk bed for another week! I called Customer Service and they were TERRIBLE!!! The customer service manager was very rude, Justin **!!! He did not care and acted like this is a common occurrence. This is AWFUL! Do not do business with them!

Original review: March 5, 2019

$7,300 MISTAKE!!! DON'T DO IT!!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! Primary Issue: Rooms to Go not only did not deliver what we purchased, they are refusing to acknowledge their deceptive sales tactics on a $7,300 purchase, and refuse to work with us to resolve the issues. I am now working to reverse the whole purchase but they are refusing to. I will never shop at Rooms to Go again in the future.

Master Bedroom Set: We purchased a "7 piece master bedroom set." When we negotiated with the salesperson, we specifically communicated that we wanted every item on display, which included; the king bed, two bedside tables, a dresser, mirror and the gentleman's chest. Additionally, we purchased the Beds to Go Mattress which comes with an adjustable bed frame. The quote was $3,200 (including a 3 year warranty, delivery & assembly). We felt that this was an excellent purchase.

Delivery: Upon delivery, we did not receive the gentleman's chest. We realized 9 days later, (our fault) that the gentleman's chest was not on the receipt. However, when talking with Jennifer, our salesperson, we clearly communicated that we wanted everything on display. She confirmed "so you want the 7 piece set." I said, "Yes, everything here that is on display." I asked her what is the "out the door cost" of everything on display, with mattress, adjustable bed and the 3 year warranty. The quote was $3,200 out the door. I felt that it was an excellent deal and purchased it. At that point, the verbal agreement on the purchase of a 7 piece bedroom set included everything on display, which includes the gentleman's chest. At no time did Jennifer communicate that the gentleman's chest was not included. She had the chance to address that it was not included, but never did. This was clearly a deceptive sales tactic.

Customer Service: Upon realizing that the gentleman's chest was not included, I called the store to resolve the issue. I spoke with the store manager Robert **, he would not acknowledge that a deceptive tactic was used in the sale of the furniture. He stated that "what you paid for is what was delivered." "You signed the receipt which did not include the gentleman's chest."

According to Rooms to Go, a 7 piece bedroom set includes: 1.) a headboard, 2.) bedframe, 3.) footboard, 4.) a bedside table, 5.) a second bedside table, 6.) mirror, 7.) dresser. They consider the bed to be 3 pieces!!! Why is the bed considered three pieces? Does a dresser not have up to 6 drawers? Based on that logic, wouldn't a dresser be 7 pieces?

Kids Bedroom Set: We also purchased a complete kids bedroom set, two twin beds, two Bunkie boards, a dresser and bookshelf for $1,500. Delivery: One of the twin has a huge gash on the headboard. On the other bed, the left headboard leg is bent and not straight. Also, the "Bunkie" boards are not "boards" they are wood slats. I am under the impression, that a bunkie "board" is a wood board and not wood slats. Robert ** also refuses to acknowledge that a Bunkie board is a board. Again, he refuses to acknowledge our dissatisfaction. Leather Sofa and Love Seat: We purchased a top grain adjustable sofa and love seat for $2,600 and they both arrived in excellent condition. No problems here.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We purchased over $18,000 worth of furniture for our brand new house and when they came to deliver my wall was damaged. I filed a claim and was told that basically the driver denied doing the damage and that they were not going to pay for it. My house was not even a month old. I’m beyond pissed and will not spend another dime with them. Beware!!

Original review: March 3, 2019

I was told this Is real leather furniture (Sofia Vergara). The furniture is four years old and started peeling after two years and getting worse. This problem is consistent throughout the furniture. Furniture has force field protection on it. The headboard on my bed also broke.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Made a $45k purchase just before Carls Patio was bought by Rooms to Go. Rooms to Go wouldn't schedule my delivery unless I paid the last $8,700 of the order - they don't trust you but you have to trust them. Order was delivered incomplete, damaged with packaging tape on everything. They didn't set up (as promised), didn't the packaging tape, and because they no longer carry the premium lines I bought, their customer service wouldn't help. Had to go direct to the manufacturing to solve my problems. When I expressed my outrage at their ridiculously poor customer service, they just hung up on me. Just image your service on a $7,000 purchase.

Patio furniture comes in many optional finishes and fabrics, and Rooms to Go offers none of it. Their product lines are cheaper (better margins for them), and you go to a national call center for help instead of the local sales guys that sold it to you. The main benefit of their business model is you get it in a couple days. A business model based on nothing more than desperation. And all you need to do is Google "consumer complaints Rooms to Go" and you'll go blind reading complaints for the next two years. Stay away from Rooms to Go! Zing has better lines, better people.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Purchased $12,000 new bedroom sets with adjustable bed frame & mattresses for disabled 80 year old parents on 2/16/19 at Plano, TX store for 3/3/19 delivery. Advised salesman “Toney” I would need to bring in parents to look at furniture & test out adjustable bed set-& mattress selection. Unfortunately parents did not like my selections. Called to cancel on 2/24/19 (a week later) was advised 20% RESTOCKING FEE and refund will be only 80% of sale!!! Manager “Juan” refused to waive even though merchandise was not yet received as delivery was not for another 2 weeks. Looking back now just realized there were very few buyers in the store that Saturday for President's Day sale. I am not aware of any other company that have restocking fees on merchandise not yet received? I will not shop at RTG ever again and will advise others to do the same.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Room To Go delivered a new bedroom set to our house on Valentine's Day. The next day, a stranger showed up at our door, ready to fight, because the Rooms To Go driver had dumped all the trash (cardboard, styrofoam, etc.) in his yard. He found a piece of cardboard with our delivery info on it (name and address), and came to our home. We called RTG to let them know what had happened. A RTG driver showed up unannounced at our home that night. We assumed the trash was picked up. WRONG!

A week later, we get a text message from the property owner, threatening to call the police on US, and the man had gone as far as to look up our information online, including where my husband works. We ended up having to file a harassment report against him. After upwards of a dozen calls with RTG, they've still not made it right, and seemed completely uninterested in the fact that they literally put our family in DANGER. They'll never get another dime of our money, and can Rooms To Go to hell.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Purchased a couch based on the look of the floor model. When we got ours the seat cushions overhung the front of the couch by about 2 inches. Called sales, an but that went nowhere. Called customer service and after waiting a long time heard from them that a rep would stop by and see the couch but it would be about two weeks or longer? So we waited. Service rep came and took pictures etc and agreed it wasn't right but wasn't sure what Customer service would do. Didn't hear back from CS in timeline he said so wrote them.

Finally got an email saying they didn't think anything was wrong and weren't going to do anything about it. BTW I sent pictures of the floor model and and my couch and it was obvious they didn't look the same. Will NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN. Since I bought the couch I did some more research and found a lot of similar problems. Since we bought the couch the salesman we worked with, who we liked, has left there because of similar concerns about their quality and customer service. Don't buy from there and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Our delivery of children's bedroom furniture was to be delivered between 2-6pm. Around 4:15pm 1/3 of our items were delivered as purchased, new and in good condition. Another 1/3 of our items were clearly used and damaged so we refused delivery of these items. The last 1/3 of our items were never taken off the truck. The delivery drivers left without unloading them. I called customer service and asked that they turn the truck around to give us the items that were not taken off the truck, which had been previously paid for. I was told that the truck was done for the day and would not be returning. I asked why the truck couldn't come back to give us our items that were to be delivered just within the hour, but were not delivered, and why they couldn't turn around when it was only 5pm, which was within the time frame of their scheduled delivery. I was told that they just "couldn't" and that another delivery would be scheduled.

I'm writing this because it is nonsense to refuse to deliver our purchased items like we were told as well as infuriating to flat out tell customers that they won't be given their items. We purchased our items from the Rooms to Go Kids/Teen at the Duluth, GA location and the warehouse that majorly screwed up our delivery was in Suwanee, GA. I would never have purchased from this store after hours of searching for products at different furniture stores if I had known this would happen. It's just absurd. If it were up to me I would get a refund right now and shop elsewhere, but my husband doesn't want to just yet. We'll see what happens when the next delivery supposedly comes with our items. I don't trust that they will be in good condition either at this rate.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

This is with regards to my order that I placed with Rooms to Go for a King Bed. We have placed an order for multiple items and the delivery was on 12 Jan, 2019. Out of the multiple items that we purchased, is the king size bed with headboard and footboard which is still not assembled. The first delivery for the king bed set was on 12 Jan, where there was a damage during delivery and the rooms to go delivery person had to take it back. The second delivery happened around 19 Jan, the screws on the headboard were not aligned correctly, hence the delivery person was not able to assemble the bed. The third time, around 01 Feb, a technician came in upon our request, with no luck to assemble the bed.

Today 15 Feb, I wrote to Rooms To Go as it has been more than a month now and our bed is still not fixed with no communication from rooms to go whatsoever for me to understand if the bed will ever be assembled or not. I have to call rooms to go and get a tentative timeline, there is no reactiveness from Rooms To Go. Apart from the above issue, the brown high chairs we ordered are not stable, they rock. The marble small table is not stable, it rocks. I have not mentioned all this before, however I would like to mention it now since rooms to go should know the disappointment their products cause to customers, apart from the after sales service. For all this inconvenience caused, rooms to go needs to refund the money that I paid for delivery and assembly on my order. If these issues have not been solved within the timeframe, please make sure you compensate more for the inconvenience you have caused to my family.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Both recliners leg supports do not lift legs to straight position. Customer service keeps telling us there is nothing wrong with my chairs. I complained as soon as they were delivered, but they insisted the repair person visit my home to review. I waited a whole month for his visit. Now they say I have had these recliners in my home too long. It was their fault that I kept them after my complaint. Very poor service that I received.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Customer service is always excellent and everybody there is super friendly and nice. However, the products of the store are not what they used to be. Quality has decreased significantly. We bought a Cindy Crawford couch, BEACHSIDE NATURAL SOFA, that looked magnificent from a distance and sat well in the store, but upon use at home it started to gradually flatten out and feel like an item from Goodwill or something, even though we actually found really good finds at Goodwill previously. I would have loved to make this store my number one go-to store, but I cannot risk the finances of my family as they already charged us a ten percent restocking fee, and only the dear Lord knows what's lying in wait for us in the exchange item. Oh well, it costs money to learn where to shop...

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I had a delivery of a bedroom set on 12/11/2018, while setting up the bed, the delivery company damaged my brand new laminate flooring. This damage was reported right away. The delivery company (SE Independent Delivery Services) was handling the claim for Rooms to Go. They emailed me back with an offer of $150.00, without even requesting an estimate. Then after I complained to RTG, they asked for 2 estimates and pictures. Each estimate was for approx $1200.00. The second offer was for $250.00. They stated if I didn't except this offer, the claim would be closed. So I called RTG customer service and complained. They then sent this claim to RTG claims dept.

They reviewed the claim and stated that $250.00 was sufficient. I called and explained the process of how laminate floors are repaired and they simply said, "We reviewed the claim and $250.00 is all we are giving." After several calls to RTG, they called us back and stated, "We want 3 more estimates from licensed and bonded contractors, within 15 working days or the claim will be closed." They never requested before, that the contractors had to be licensed and bonded. They are now trying to drag this out, so I will get tired and quit. When you buy from a large company, you would think that they are insured and if something happened, they would pay for the repairs.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I purchased a Cindy Crawford Home leather Sofa set a few years ago from Rooms To Go, which is now falling apart. The vinyl between the seating cushions is falling off the backing material. The couches have barely been used.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I ordered the Cindy Crawford sectional in October 2018. It was delivered and assembled a week later, but the tech said a bracket was missing that connects the couch together. So, I had to call customer service to order the bracket and schedule for another tech to come fix it. Well, my bracket arrived and 2 weeks later & another tech came out to fix it, only for him to say the wrong piece was sent to me (it was too short). He tried to make the piece fit and drilled an extra hole under my couch to connect the bracket. But that didn’t work either and my couch still slid out of place. So, 2 weeks later another tech came with the new brackets, and they were still the wrong ones.

I called customer service and asked for a discount for the inconvenience rescheduling has caused me and my family... But they wouldn’t offer it to me b/c the problem is “being fixed”. They totally overlooked the fact that the warehouse kept sending us the wrong part. I was so upset that I called higher departments about my complaint. They finally offered me $75 discount and a brand new couch. Well, in January 2019 they came to bring my couch, only for the tech to say the couch they brought had a scratched leg. So, we had to reschedule AGAIN for February. When they came again, they said material was torn on the couch they brought.

At this point I’m fed up. I’ve been dealing with this since October 2018, and it’s now February 2019! I called customer service and demanded a refund for poor customer service and their inability to deliver me the correct parts and brand new couch. I lost trust that they could deliver me a brand new couch with no missing parts. At first they refused to give me a refund, but I kept pushing it. So finally they offered me a refund. That was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a furniture store, I will not shop with them again. They caused me a lot of inconvenience and I felt like they didn’t care. I paid over $2,000 for that couch and I expected a quality couch and good customer service. So, beware before purchasing big products from Rooms to Go.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I went online and bought a counter height dining table with 4 chairs, and at check out it asked if I wanted to add 2 additional chairs. I added 2 additional chairs, and waited for delivery. Delivery guys came out - and set up my table and chairs - and the 2 chairs were TINY, regular chairs. I told the delivery guys to take them. They said NO - that someone would come and swap them out. They were going to put in a service request. No one called me. It’s been about a month, I called them today and they told me I had the chairs in my home for too long, and they will not come pick them up!!! What the heck am I going to do with these regular chairs on my counter height dining table??? BAD BAD BAD!! Over $200 they will lose a good customer. I hold two Rooms To Go credit card accounts and have spent thousands at Rooms To Go! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE... NEVER WILL SHOP THERE AGAIN!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

In April 2018 I purchased an Electric Leather Recliner. Just recently the insides of the armrest (left side) broke. I learned that they use a small piece of wood to support it. I could not believe that it broke from just normally getting in and out of the chair. It took a week before someone came to look at it and another week before I was contacted by Customer Care telling me that they would not be able to replace it because it was not a manufacture defect because I broke it. They said they would try to repair it at their shop and it would take 2 weeks.

My problem is with everything I've read about Rooms To Go products and their lousy Customer Service I don't believe I want them touching my chair and messing something up that I will have to deal with in the future and probably after their 1 year warranty is up. I have told several people and will continue to put the word out to never buy from Rooms To Go because of their poor quality products and Customer Service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Awful experience. Went to the Ft Lauderdale store on Fed Highway to look for teak outdoor table and chairs. Bear in mind, not looking for a throw pillow. This was a $1.000+ purchase. Found a suitable table and chairs but they were not in stock and would be shipped from Tampa. They would not - under any circumstances- consider selling the floor model. After the delivery options proved unsuitable for an event I was hosting, I did not purchase. A couple of weeks later I was walking past the store - learned the floor display had been sold. Seriously, it was two weeks later. I despise unscrupulous companies and their salespeople. Hopeful this companies goes under.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

My husband and I went into Rooms to Go in Murfreesboro TN. We just recently bought a home and needed some new furniture. We walked and were greeted by a saleswoman, the lady walked up to us and asked us the usual questions like price range and style. Totally ignoring everything we said she lead us to the ugliest couch. It had bright blue LED lights in the bottom and it was totally automatic. Price was way out of the range we specified. I tried to go off and explore away from her but she literally would not leave us alone. She was called up to the front and my husband and I sighed a breath of relief.

My husband and I found a piece we really liked and were actually planning on purchasing it, and I hinted at the lady I just wanted a minute alone to discuss finances with my husband. Did she leave? No, she did not. She stood there and made it incredibly awkward. I understand that these people need to make a living and sales is their job but show me something in my price range and leave me be. From the sound of these reviews we dodged a bullet.

Rooms to Go Company Information