Rooms to Go
3.19/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Rooms to Go

Looking for a good furniture store?

Rooms to Go Reviews

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Recently purchased a living room set and tables from the Baton Rouge LA store. Love my furniture and can't say enough about my Sales Associate Angelle **! She went about and beyond to get me just what I wanted. I changed my mind at the last minute and she didn't miss a beat making the changes. She was always available by phone or text and followed up in a very professional manner. Go see Angelle. You won't be sorry!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

We visited the Vero Beach store while waiting for our dog groomer to call us a couple of weeks ago. We fell in love with a couple of living room swivel chairs and decided to make the purchase. Our salesperson, Marcos **, was very professional, knowledgeable and above all thorough. We very much enjoyed the experience of buying furniture from him so we chose to purchase our patio furnishings for our new home from him as well. I already preferred Rooms to Go as a go-to furniture reseller but I know Marcos will receive more calls from us as we continue to furnish our home. We highly recommend asking for him by name!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

We have recently built a new home and wanted to furnish it with new furniture in nearly every room. We visited a Rooms to Go store in Vero Beach, Florida. A salesperson greeted us at the door and offered his help. The salesperson was Marcos ** and his sincere assistance without high pressure was really appreciated. He was patient, helpful and most knowledgeable about the products he sells. My wife had certain ideas on how she wanted to furnish the house and Marcos was able to guide her thoughts into a plan that the both of us got excited about. No one wants to feel pressured into buying something they later feel was a mistake. Marcos put a diverse package of rooms together that took time, but certainly eased our minds on furniture we are going to live with for years to come. My thanks to Marcos on working with us and thanks for the professionalism that he displayed.

Original review: March 23, 2019

We purchased 2 leather couches with Jeff **. He was extremely professional, helpful, and friendly! He did not waste our time with items we weren’t interested in. We expressed concerns about negative customer service issues we read online. Jeff took the time to explain that Rooms To Go has over a 92% customer satisfaction rate with the millions of dollars in sales they do yearly. Our couches were delivered in 2 days by Josh and Noah who moved part of an old couch out of the way and in an efficient manner assembled both couches while making sure not to damage our wood flooring! We are exceptionally satisfied with our Rooms To Go experience. Everything that was promised was delivered and we will recommend and use Rooms To Go in the future.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

With all the horrendous reviews out there I wanted to provide a good one based upon my experience. Years ago I had purchased a Cindy Crawford sofa from RTG. No problems with delivery and it lasted almost 10 years. So when I needed a new sofa and bedroom furniture I went back. With all the delivery and damaged item reviews I was expecting a nightmare. However, I was pleasantly surprised. My delivery window was 2 to 6 PM. At about 10 to 3 I received a call from the driver that they would be here in 30 to 40 minutes. Sure enough about 45 minutes later they arrived. Not only did they move my old bedroom furniture to another room, they were professional, fast and cleaned all the paper/boxes up.

The furniture arrived in excellent condition. No issues whatsoever. My advice - given the large amount of furniture they sell there is bound to be numerous, valid complaints. But I would not let this dissuade you from buying there. I had ordered my previous bedroom furniture from Macy's and it was delivered damaged 3 times before they finally got it right. Thanks RTG!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Daytona Beach. Bought a $3000 adjustable bed-within the first month, one side quit working. Called the company (Reverie) a very rude person wanted to charge $300.00 for a service call. Called Rooms to Go and they wouldn't come out. We finally unplugged it and reset it. Now, 1 month later, same problem. Rooms to Go said we were on our own, (rude nasty female manager). So here we are out $3000 and the bed doesn't work.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Bought a new bedroom set before closing on my new house. Put money down on it. After I closed on my house went back to store to make arrangements and final finances then to find out they said they had to order it. You would think that they would have done that with my deposit. Got the frame and mattress, 30 days later brought the nightstands, headboard and dresser. About 30 days later they brought the mirror and when moving the dresser the top came loose. Never even put items in drawers yet. Now problems with mattress sagging. Returned the set except mattress and they are sending supposing another mattress out Tuesday.

Then looking at invoices they added three year warranty without my knowledge plus the delivery charges. They are sneaky. Knew this was going south when I went to store to finalize sale. Delivery guys told me they have lots of problems with returns. He had furniture he said people has been waiting on for six months. Calling Serra about mattress warranty.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Purchased a box spring and mattress from Pensacola Rooms to Go. When it was delivered we found we couldn't use the box spring since it made the mattress chest high. Two weeks later we were charged $300 more. Because we sent back the box spring we lost our $300 store credit. We should have kept the box spring and sold it on Ebay or burned it to save $300. Such lousy customer service! Salesman Randy would not even return my calls! Save your money. NO RETURNS, NO CREDIT, NO SATISFACTION!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

We received our beautiful Cindy Crawford Sleeper couch this week. Unfortunately, it is unusable as a sleeper do a metal reinforcement bar that runs horizontal under the mattress. After doing a little research online I discovered I am not the only customer with this complaint. Anyone over 150lbs in our family feels this bar in their back immediately upon lying down on the mattress. In fairness, no one expects a sleeper sofa to be as comfortable as a bed, but this is simply unbearable. I have double checked and this is not the removable bar. This one is riveted onto the frame. We purchased the upgraded mattress which apparently makes it even worse (easier to feel through the mattress). Super disappointed and can't even get a live person in Customer Service to answer the phone.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I just Purchased and got my Queen Mattress Set. The delivery guys were wonderful. But the Mattress Set does not fit my bed, There's a big hole between the mattress set and the headboard of the bed frame. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Rooms to Go Company Information