2. Homeowners

Rooms to Go

3.5/5 (970 ratings)

About Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms to Go?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: May 29, 2021

What a wonderful experience! I am not a big reviewer but I just felt like this kind of service needed to be recognized. I have always been a little hesitant when it comes to buying new furniture. Especially when it comes to furnishing a new home. So this last weekend I decided to visit the RTG in Port Charlotte FL after hearing some ads on the radio.

As I walked in I was greeted by Christine ** a RTG sales representative. She took her time showing me around the store, making several wonderful suggestions that will definitely help me with my future decorating decisions. She was extremely knowledgeable of every product in the store and very patient with my indecisiveness. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. I left the store feeling like a huge burden had been lifted and most of the major decisions had been made with Christine's help. I cannot recommend Christine and RTG enough! I had a fabulous experience and I will definitely be back looking for future recommendations.

Original review: March 5, 2021

I had called the North Charleston, SC store about a particular chair that they did not have in my nearest location. Matthew ** assisted me on the phone. I was advised that they have the chair in the showroom to view. It was an almost 2 hour drive to the store from where I live. I found Matthew when I arrived and was directed to the chair and saw it was exactly what I wanted. Matthew had a fantastic attitude, was extremely helpful and even gave us a discount on the order to take back to my store location. Thank you for your great service!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

After reading the other online reviews I was very afraid to purchase the furniture I fell in love with at Rooms to Go. Because of how much I liked it and the price point I decided to take a chance. My experience in the showroom was usually positive but from reading reviews I was very concerned with whether or not I would get what I expected. My furniture was delivered today and everything was exactly as expected. The delivery was on time and came in the timeframe I was originally promised unlike other furniture that I expected to get in December and I will possibly get in March.

The delivery people brought it in without damaging anything and put it inside respectfully and told me where I could find all of the pieces to assemble it. Assembly was easy even for a novice like me. I could see where someone very particular might think the furniture is imperfect in a few ways but I am very satisfied with the quality and appearance. I plan to write another review after I see how the furniture holds up over time but for now I am a very happy customer and would recommend rooms to go.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

We were shopping for a couch at the Rooms to GO Outlet. Everyone was great and friendly. They processed my credit fast also. We selected the couch, which is in good condition to resale, however I feel was close to retail price brand new. They have a 3rd party delivery service which was surprisingly fast. Offered same day delivery that actually was 2 hour delivery. The men were super careful and offered to set it up. The reason I rate them a 4 is because the 3rd party in store credit card had a huge interest rate which doubled in price for the used furniture that was overpriced. We made this purchase as a last minute decision. I feel we would of waited, we could of got new furniture for the same price.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Rooms To Go should of been my first pick to buy furniture from the start. Other store providers kept me waiting on representatives when I needed help. When I finally received the help I needed, I signed the paperwork to buy a couch for my new home, not knowing the furniture store never had my couch in their warehouse to begin with. Basically put a deposit down and wasted my time for nothing. Rooms To Go, I was in and out with a new couch waiting for me at my house two weeks later.

Original review: July 17, 2021

First off delivery charge was $120 and all they did was take it out the box and set it in the garage…so not worth $120. I had them put it in the garage cause I didn’t want to deal with possible damage to my walls inside the home. Dealt with that the last furniture company I used. I used Rooms to Go thinking the quality of furniture would be better. I was wrong. Tv console has damage all over it. Original order was 6/10/21. Delivery finally to 7/17/21. I will have the item replaced and now have to wait another 2 weeks. If I took it as is my compensation would only be $50. Price of the damaged product $500. Companies/contractors charge expensive amounts for poor quality.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I bought dinning table in 1yr 2month, they refuse to change it claiming warranty expire 2month ago and no one come to take a look at the bad furniture they sold to me and insurance from them also denied.

Original review: July 16, 2021

We bought a sofa in late May to be delivered in September. We changed our mind on July 15 and asked that they cancel the purchase, which we had understood that we could do until delivery. When we cancelled they refused to give us a full refund. They withheld 20% as store credit, which they said is their policy according to the extremely small print on the back side of the purchase invoice (hundreds of tiny words there, so difficult to know about that). We will not be buying anything there again, so we just lost $600.

Original review: July 16, 2021

After waiting four months to receive 2-bedroom suites, both arrived with issues. The driver/assembly team was unable to put together one of the beds, because two right legs were shipped - instead of one left & one right. The other set was received damaged. The driver reported the issue & still no call from Rooms to Go. I’ve called and waited over an hour! I finally selected the call back feature & sent an email…days later still no response from them.

Original review: July 14, 2021

The store sales representative told us the two bed frames we ordered had a platform in it so that a box spring isn't required, all we need is the mattress. That was what we were looking for so we purchased the 2 frames. After the two frames were delivered, one was damaged, both had missing pieces, and no platform. The company told us their representative made a mistake and that we would have to buy the bunkie boards for both beds. In addition, even if we did buy the boards we'd have to wait 2 weeks to get the missing pieces to the frame and get the replacement headboard. Their return policy was 80% with a 20% in store credit, a policy that I've never seen in any store. I'd never shop here again.

Rooms to Go Company Information