Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go Reviews

3.7/5 (1237 ratings)

About Rooms to Go Reviews

Rooms to Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms to Go?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: May 15, 2022

The showroom is great, and they offer a broad range of products with wide range of quality/price points. The staff is well informed and overall, you can expect a great experience here. Most important, when it comes time for delivery, they come when they say they will, they will notify you if items are available sooner and allow you modify your delivery schedule. The delivery team/installers are top notch as they handle items with care and treat your home as if it was their own. I felt it was important to recognize Rooms to Go for being head and shoulders above many out there.

Rooms to Go response

We appreciate the kind words. We're thrilled to hear we could provide you with such an amazing experience. Thank you for choosing Rooms To Go!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I called a store (Macon, GA) to acquire information about the mattress sale. Monique **, a sales associate, answered my questions over the phone and invited me to visit their store. Monique was amazing in person and very knowledgeable about the inventory as a sales associate. She offered a good deal on a mattress. She arranged delivery within a few days. The price was reasonable, and I left the store happy. On the day of delivery, the company texted the hours that the mattress will arrive. The delivery truck came on time, the mattress was in good shape, the associates were professional, and did a good job. I was able to arrange a free pick-up of the old mattress. New in, old mattress out. It was convenient, quick, and easy. I highly recommend the Macon location of the Rooms to Go for your next furniture purchase.

Rooms to Go response

We are thrilled to hear of your wonderful shopping and delivery experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to have earned your recommendation.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Pat was amazing as a sales rep on the floor. She is very pleasant to work with and she is very knowledgeable about the inventory. She was able to offer good information yet she allowed us to shop without hoovering too much. She also made the ordering process very easy. My delivery was within a week and was right on time. Thanks fellows. You were very professional, worked quickly, and were very pleasant. I had a question about how to use a battery pack for my powered reclining love seat and called the store. The manager (sorry I did not get your name) took my call, he went and looked at the item on the show room floor and answered my question and then thanked me for asking it. I love my furniture and highly recommend using the Huntsville team at Rooms to Go for your next furniture purchase.

Rooms to Go response

We are honored to earn your recommendation! We're so glad that we had the chance to work with you and appreciate that you shared your experience.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I ordered a new modular couch there and even though I wound up cancelling the order, I still wanted to write a review. My sales person was honest, friendly, helpful and efficient. After I placed the order I was told, "welcome to the family." I've dealt with La-z-boy before and they were rude, never again. RTG was a refreshing breeze. Nice folks there.

Rooms to Go response

We are so happy to hear of your great experience! We would love to share your kind words so your salesperson can receive the recognition they deserve. Please send us an email with your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. Be sure to include the location, time, date and any names you can remember. -Zoe

Original review: May 29, 2021

What a wonderful experience! I am not a big reviewer but I just felt like this kind of service needed to be recognized. I have always been a little hesitant when it comes to buying new furniture. Especially when it comes to furnishing a new home. So this last weekend I decided to visit the RTG in Port Charlotte FL after hearing some ads on the radio.

As I walked in I was greeted by Christine ** a RTG sales representative. She took her time showing me around the store, making several wonderful suggestions that will definitely help me with my future decorating decisions. She was extremely knowledgeable of every product in the store and very patient with my indecisiveness. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. I left the store feeling like a huge burden had been lifted and most of the major decisions had been made with Christine's help. I cannot recommend Christine and RTG enough! I had a fabulous experience and I will definitely be back looking for future recommendations.

Original review: May 14, 2022

My wife and I recently purchased a Tempurpedic ProAdapt Firm mattress on a recommendation. Before purchase, I inquired about Tempurpedic's 90-day guarantee and I was promptly told "We will definitely take care of that." Fast forward to 10 days later and both of our backs are in pain all night from the mattress. AS of last night, we have removed the mattress and gone back to our old mattress. It is that bad. So I contacted RoomsToGo to set up an exchange for a different model (medium or soft) and was told that there is a 30-day break-in period and that they cannot offer any solution at this time. I was told to contact at the end of 30 days but that they cannot guarantee they can offer any solution to the problem. So, basically, we were told the minimum necessary to get the sale and then brushed aside after purchase. We will try again at the 30-day point, but our expectations are very low at this point.

Rooms to Go response

Thank you for your review. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: May 12, 2022

We purchased extended warranty for our sectional. The policy is still in effect, but when we contacted them about a broken piece they denied our claim. They implied we broke the piece. Idiots. It was a piece underneath the recliner that we would not have noticed had I not gotten onto the floor to look underneath it while cleaning the floor. Although the recliner works perfectly fine, this is the third piece of defective furniture from Rooms To Go. The other two pieces were either sent back or a claim file and processed. DO NOT PURCHASE THEIR PRODUCTS. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POOR QUALITY FURNITURE.

Rooms to Go response

We're truly sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced and would be happy to look into this for you! Just send us an email to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Rooms to go does not take responsibility for their delivery people’s behavior. They can do whatever they want and Rooms to go would do absolutely nothing about. It’s like they do not care at all about their customers. They would even give you an attitude over the phone and would rather cancel an order than to make it right for their customers when it’s they drivers the one creating the problem.

Rooms to Go response

We have received your emails and responded.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Updated on 5/18/2022: Do yourself a BIG favor!!!! Go shop at another store. A lot more has occurred since that episode. A replacement was delivered yesterday 5/18/22. When the furniture was moved out from the wall, the delivery man showed me HUGE gashes on my newly painted walls. He took pictures and contacted his boss with a promise that I will be hearing from someone to fix and re-paint. I have heard NOTHING. With all I have been through with this company, I certainly hope you don’t expect a good review. The least they could do is offer me some form of compensation. I just might have to get my lawyer involved. REMEMBER, I already paid $3,000 for this piece of **.

Original review: A 3 thousand dollar bedroom set came in with the dresser and mirror very damaged. I went to the store to talk to my salesperson. A date for replacement was set up. Today was the new delivery. The delivery person wanted me to sign but I wanted to check the furniture first. He was so rude yelling at me that he did not have time for that because he had 20 deliveries to make and had no time for me to check the furniture. I told him that I was not going to sign until I checked. I started checking only to find more damage. When I went out to tell him there was damage…. The truck pulled away. As I came back into the house, I tried closing my storm door but he had it propped open so hard I could not close the door. My door is only one month old. By this time… I am going through a whole box of tissues and pains in my chest. When I got in the house, I had to pick up trash left behind and scrub a muddy floor.

Rooms to Go response

We apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Please email us with your order info and a copy of this review to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we will do our best to make this right!

Original review: May 10, 2022

I spent multiple thousands of dollars and added an additional warranty. One would think that a small fault like a couch cushion zipper breaking, would be no problem to replace. Nope! I've had to jump through hoops and still no replacement cover, even after Guardian (the company RTG uses for warranties) told us that they paid the money to Rooms to Go for the cushion to be replaced. Unbelievably terrible customer service... Maybe Rooms to Go have spent too much on advertising that they need to keep my $55 couch cushion cover...So disappointing... And to make matters worse, they bounced me back and forth between the two companies, the last time leaving me on hold for 2 hours before I had enough!

Rooms to Go response

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need more information on this. Can you please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

Rooms to Go Company Information