Rooms to Go
1.16/5
  • 1 star
Based on 177 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Rooms to Go

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 12, 2017

1726 Rooms to Go Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I purchased a leather set (3 pieces) that was delivered in April. In the month of November, I started to see one side of the sofa is already sloping terribly. I also found out, the set is part vinyl when it’s supposed to be genuine leather. They sent someone out 2 weeks after I called to report it. Now, after my second call to customer service and the store, my only option is to have the same couch replaced with the same sofa. The other option is to take a 10% discount on the order and keep the defective sofa. This is unbelievably poor customer service. I have one set I bought years ago that was decent quality but I would not waste money here again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Purchased 2 bunk beds from RTG in Franklin, TN on 11/25. Was told they would be delivered 12/6 between 9 am and 1 pm. I took the day off from work to be there. At 9:30 we get a call from dispatch saying the driver had been at our house. Although they described my house, there is no way the driver ever knocked on my door! My car was parked up at our shop so I assume when he saw no cars in the driveway he left. I have 3 dogs who would have gone crazy if someone had knocked on our door. We called dispatch right back and we're told they could not reach the driver for him to turn around and that he would be back later. After numerous phone calls, the last being at 5 pm, we were told the driver was at his last stop and would be at our house between 6 and 8 pm.

Who delivers furniture that late to a residence??? Well apparently no one because they never showed up!!! My kids had to sleep on the couch since we had already taken down their old beds. When I called customer service the following morning, I was given no explanation as to why the driver did not show up, I was told the next delivery date would be 12/20, and after talking to a supervisor was told, "Oh well that's the best we can do" and NEVER even given an apology! They were rude, not helpful, inconsiderate, and I will NEVER purchase from this company again. Nor would I recommend anyone else to! I plan to cancel my order ASAP and after reading all these reviews I don't see how this company is still in business! I will be reporting them to the BBB as well.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Purchased a complete living room set in Jan of 2016. Within 2 weeks the couch broke on the left side. Called the company and they replace with a new couch. Then in about May of 2017 the new couch broke again in the exact same place. I called in, the warranty had expired. They sent a repair man out who put some nails in the bottom of the sofa, he told me it was a fault of the sofa as this model breaks in the same spot. Built incorrectly. Not even paid for yet. Very disappointed in the quality of the furniture they sell. Will never purchase from them again.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

If I could select zero stars that would be more accurate. I went online, on Cyber Monday, and found the perfect bedroom set for my daughter. I ordered it, paid in full via PayPal. I listed my new address in the comments section because I am having a home built and need the set sent to the new address as we will already be in the new home at that time. I thought it was a done deal. Their customer service contacted me and told me that they were cancelling my order. They stated that I was not allowed to have my shipping address listed and request the furniture go to another address.

I tried to explain that I had to list my current address because of the way PayPal works but that I wanted it shipped to the new home. I offered to provide any type of proof to ensure that this was not a fraudulent purchase. She stated there was nothing she could do and she cancelled my order. I went into the store to explain my frustration and the manager stated that the store could not control anything that took place online. He said there was nothing that could be done about the situation. I left, went to Furniture Row, found a better bed set, paid cash. I even saved 400.00. I plan to purchase two more bedroom sets and a living room set, but will not be giving Rooms to Go a dime of my money ever again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a couch, a recliner and a sectional all at the same time. I was told by the salesperson that they all had to be delivered to the same address. He was very clear it would not affect anything. But because I was purchasing them together I needed to do it that way. Now all 3 pieces are coming apart at the seams. But because we moved the couch and recliner they said it voided the warranty. I called in on the 21st of November and scheduled the sectional. At that time I was told they would have to schedule the others after they sent out repairman on the sectional.

Now they say no they will not warranty the products. Because we moved them. I asked the Edwin what about the people that had to move after Harvey, his response, "We are not warranting those either". I have paid for the furniture and have purchased many other items from them. Shame shame shame on you. They will not give me any info on the manufacturer so I can try to contact them. Please someone advise me. Pictures are only a sample of the 2 couch cushions. Many other problems. Sectional is doing the same thing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a large frame lipstick red living room chair and stool by American Furniture at Rooms to Go in August 2016 but the seat of the chair needed it to be re-cushion less than 6 months after purchased which would cost $70-$90 for a firm re-cushion job to be done on this chair in which I was still paying for on my RTG account. I was so dissatisfied with the quality of this chair I finally called my local RTG where I purchased the chair and the customer service rep could only make a notation on my account which would only set on the account for nobody to be aware of unless they happen to go into my account for some reason!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

This furniture is absolute garbage! It is so poorly made my couch front rail broke in a year! These cushions are pathetic! The back seem to be filled with cotton balls. I spent $1800 on a 3 piece living room set! I threw it in the dumpster in 2 years. I will never shop Rooms To Go again. And to add insult to injury, the fabric protection was a class action lawsuit! It wasn’t worth the time and hassle for $9. Losers.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

My husband and I purchased a sofa and loveseat with Rooms to Go close to 3 years ago (spent approximately $2000 on the set). We were talked into purchasing the 3 year warranty by the salesman as we have kids and pets. We specifically purchased the set we picked because we were told that the material of the furniture would hold up better to pets but that if there was a stain, Rooms to Go would send a technician to come out and clean the piece and if it could not be cleaned by their technician, the piece would be replaced. We believed the warranty to be a good idea based on what we were told by the store salesman. We recently had a pet stain the loveseat and after attempting to clean the stain with the cleaner provided by the store to no avail, we called Rooms to Go to have a technician come out and clean the stain for us. The technician showed up at my home with a TOWEL AND A BOTTLE OF CARPET CLEANER!!

Maybe I was expecting too much but I expected him to at least come to the house with some sort of cleaning machine or something more than the cleaning items we had already tried. He was in my home for less than 15 minutes, told us he could not get the stain out, and left. A few days later, I get a call with the technician results and was told by customer service that the stains were "too old" and that I needed to pay a professional cleaner. Now, please understand, I am not looking to get something for nothing but I truly believed the money we spent purchasing the warranty would pay for more than a less-than-15-minute cleaning by a technician with a bottle of carpet cleaner (carpet cleaner really!!!). I also did not expect to be "dismissed" so easily by the customer service rep who called to tell me the stain was "too old" and that we should have called sooner to have the stain cleaned.

First of all, we were told we had to attempt to clean the stain ourselves prior to calling a technician. We did this. My question is how do they know how old the stain is? The point is, we were told if the stain could not be removed by a technician, the piece would be replaced. Now we are told to hire a professional furniture cleaner. I feel we were misled as to the purpose of and services provided in the warranty. Had I known that a $140 in charges for the warranty would only cover a 15 minute technician and a $3.00 bottle of carpet cleaner, I would have saved my money, especially now that I will need to pay a professional $100 per piece to come do the technician's job.

When the salesman tells you that if the stain cannot be removed, the item will be replaced, that is exactly what should happen. Since that is not the case, I can promise that neither myself nor any member of my family will EVER step foot in another Rooms to Go store. And it is definitely a shame because we need furniture for our new house and someone else will be getting our hard-earned money.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

So delivery was a disaster. Bought a canopy bed for daughter, everything was delivered but the canopy. Rescheduled delivery for canopy, canopy arrives. Assembly was horrible, anyone without complete blindness could clearly see the canopy was assembled backwards, open screw holes where screws weren’t used to attach the canopy to the frame, brackets missing that help secure the canopy.

Called and canopy was to be replace being the people that delivered/assembled damaged the canopy frame. So delivery day for replacement arrives, someone calls and leaves a voicemail they are in route. 4 hours later we get a call from customer service and was told the driver called in and told them no one was home. I, myself was home all day waiting on delivery. When I asked why the driver would say that and not deliver all I got was call customer service, very nonchalantly... like he could have cared less. So still a month later with a damaged canopy frame and no replacement.

Then the other part, the people that made the second delivery for the missing frame that assembled the frame, damaged our walls, window sills, and knocked items off dressers and chests. Then the smell... holy crap, body odor from hell. Took us hours to get the stench out of our little girls room. WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM ROOMS TO GO AGAIN!!!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Ms.Cindy Crawford should be embarrassed and be held liable for endorsing such a TERRIBLE and POOR quality furnishing which is sold daily to POOR and unsuspecting customers through the RTG brand. In 2016, we purchased a leather loveseat and sofa from RTG only to have the leather peeling within four months. I reached out to RTG and a replacement was done of the sofa. I did appreciate this replacement. My appreciation was short lived because at the end of the one year mark (fully paid up sofa and loveseat) started to peel in several different places. I now realized the loveseat that was changed, was not new, but was used because the cushion is soft and appears worn; It is now peeling. My husband and I paid big money for this set; therefore, we cannot just throw it out and replace same. I need RTG to remove this crap from my home and refund my funds.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I would rate 0 stars if given the option. Multiple lies from dispatch about driver complaining he couldn't get here because of a tree across the road. Umm, nope! Drivers were also seen at Weigel’s gas station getting snacks when they were supposedly headed here. Dispatch manager will not return my call and I'm left with no living room furniture less than a week before Thanksgiving, just told I'll have to call to reschedule. Beyond unacceptable. I will not be purchasing from RTG again.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Free haul away of old mattress I was told. Driver delivers mattress and told us he was not hauling old mattress. Called customer service and was told sorry, TOO BAD!!! Store sales rep. lied, delivery is a joke, and Customer Service could care less. In other words "we got your money so go screw yourself". Well that's all the money they get from me and every person I know or come in contact with. There are many other mattress and furniture stores. Rooms To Go... Very unprofessional.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

NOT EVEN ONE STAR. I bought from Rooms to Go layaway, and then for personal reasons, I couldn't pay for 3 month and then Hurricane came, I have more difficulty to pay. So I call and they said, they closed the account and put the money as a certificate. They never call or send a letter. The person that sold this to me, her name is ** at the 10623 NW 12th St Doral, Florida 33172, never mentioned, if we stop paying the account will be closed. Actually she say, "You have all the time to pay." Now I have to see what can I buy from there, with that money. NOW YOU KNOW...

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Black love seat sofa had problems with the power motor in tilt back, seat sunk down in less than a year and warranty of paint spot that could not be removed. Repair of sofa could not be accomplished by the visit tech. Customer service said it would be replaced on Nov. 8 2017 between the hours of 11 AM to 3 PM same day. I waited here all day and no one showed up. Throughout the day I called customer service and the following responses was received via telephone by customer service.

(1) "The Driver said he came by and no one was home." (Lie # 1) I was here all day. (2) "I will call my dispatcher and see what is going on." Said they could not contact them. They have phones. Shouldn't take two hours to contact them I would think. (3) Called again, said the driver was making his last stop at 3:30 PM and he would be heading to my house next. (Lie # 2). (4) "I will call you back in 20 min. and let you know what is going on." (Lie # 3) I called back instead. (5) I called back again, and they said they tried to get hold of the dispatcher but there was no answer. Can't honestly verify that one but it is suspicious. (6) They want to wait until 15th Nov. to set up another delivery date. So we will see how that works out.

So far, I am not impressed with Rooms to Go. I have bought several thousands dollars worth of furniture from them, but seems like they will tell you anything in customer service to get you off the phone. Most likely, I will just be added the growing complaint list and nothing will be done. I will let you know. With that kind of customer service, I would bet they don't stay in business very long.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Please reconsider buying from Rooms to Go. Especially those of you who’ve lost everything like we did. Rooms to Go has a policy in place to protect them from honoring their terrible product and those of you already down on your luck, please beware. Rooms to Go paints the picture that they care so much about flood victims and I can attest they could care less about you and only want your insurance money and for folks like us who lost everything we own and received zero assistance from FEMA; Red Cross, or our Insurance company.

Whether you do receive disaster assistance you have nothing and receive nothing, please do not let their advertising fool you. Spend your hard earned money at a store that stands behind their product so you’re not out even more money after such a horrific and devastating time. The celebrities who put their names on this company’s furniture should be embarrassed and ashamed. Especially given they all have current acting or singing careers.

We spent $8000.00 dollars at RTG replacing only the necessities. The sofa and ottoman, $2k of the $8k, unfortunately for some fluke reason is causing health issues for me and I’ve been on steroids since 2 weeks after the sofa was delivered. Called and was told a tech would come assess the situation and set up the exchange. Tech comes out 2 full weeks later, assesses the situation, takes photos, sees and hears I’m sick, tells someone will call in 5-7 days to set up the exchange. 7 days later corporate calls with an attitude which I found odd given I was excited to finally hear from them. Informs me the tech found no manufacturer defect and there nothing more they can do for me then said “thanks for choosing Rooms to Go”. The rest of the conversation went as you would expect.

Bottom line, I am a good paying customer. I am not a citizen who takes advantage of privilege, and because of Rooms to Go’s squirrelly procedures, I’ve had a sofa in my temporary and small residence for over a month and 1/2 that I cannot sit on or near and is causing health issues and they absolutely refuse to exchange it. It’s brand new, I cannot use it and the girl says “it’s not our problem you’re allergic to the fabric”. And that is how much they value good customers, and people who’ve already lost everything trying to recover here in Houston. $2000 is a lot of money to throw away when you need to replace every single item your family needs, so please beware. I encourage anyone who still wants to buy from them to stay overnight for one week in the store using the product you want to buy. How else could you possibly know an item would be a health concern???

My review and new opinion of Rooms to Go and their corporate staff: RUDE, INGENUINE, MISLEADING, CROOKS. CINDY, SOFIA AND ERIC - do you really need money so badly you would endorse such a company? Perhaps Miss ** would like to purchase my sofa. It is for sale for half the purchase price and still sitting in my home.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

They are lucky I have to give them a star because I wouldn’t. Waiting on my furniture to be delivered they claim they called the main line but didn’t leave a voicemail. They called my phone and left a voicemail. By the time I saw the message it was already too late hence why they were supposed to call the MAIN LINE!! I cannot answer my phone. Long story short I have to wait for my bed to go back to the warehouse in order to reschedule and if I wanted my money back which I paid for in cash would still have to wait up to 48hours for a cashier's check. I would never shop here again!!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Purchased a sofa and love seat along with the Eric Church end tables and loved it, until while moving the coffee table it damaged my OAK hardwood floors after just having them put down grr. RTG said it was not a defect in the table and would do nothing to resolve the situation. So now the casters are off the table sitting on foam furniture movers. Needless to say I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau in NC. No more RTG for me!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Was lied to from the very beginning of the sales process, supposedly senior sales person was pushy, annoying, and a liar. Every mattress he showed us was the so called best. When we decided on a 1500 dollar mattress instead of the $3499 mattress set, his interest in us took a sudden turn to hostility, and being downright rude. We ended up with a mattress that is flawed and so uncomfortable we wish we had our old one back. He suggested that we both get onto the mattress and walk on our knees to break it in. That was unacceptable seeing how my wife has back problems to begin with. Will never purchase anything at Rooms to Go ever again, throwing my credit card away. Beware!!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ROOMS TO GO!! Our sofa is only 6 months old. The seat cushions sink to the springs when you sit on it! 1st time a tech comes out- he takes some pictures, his superiors find no defects, 2nd time (same tech), again pictures are taken. This time we're told, no defects, it's customer preference and that we can call back in 30 days for another REEVALUATION!! What... REALLY!?

On 10/23/2017 I called and spoke to the store manager, she told me the pictures the tech took shows no defects and that it was considered normal wear/customer preference. I told her, "No one was sitting on the damn furniture when those pictures were taken so how can you see what I'm talking about!!" Again, I was told, no defects were found and that the only thing we could do was call back in 30 days!! Needless to say... WE HAVE NOT FOUND QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE OR A RESOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM AT ROOMS to Go!!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Delivering damaged products yet again. 3rd delivery to replace a damaged part of an entertainment center and this piece of crap was literally falling apart!!! As soon as they got it off the truck!!! The top part fell through. All the nails were exposed. Was told it was going to be inspected by the manager at the warehouse before being put on the truck. LIES. Third time I had to stay home from work. I call in and all they can do is apologize and set up another delivery. I even offered to keep the damaged one I already have and take a credit. The hours of work I missed has already exceeded the amount this piece of crap is worth. Wouldn't give me any compensation or anything. If the FOURTH delivery has any damage you can take it all back and I'll take my business elsewhere.

BS that I had to miss another day of work for a third delivery of DAMAGED PRODUCTS. Where is your customer loyalty? How many times can you apologize. 1 star review on every review board I can find for you guys. You're no help at all. I'll never shop with you again. Empty Apologies and additional days of missing work is unacceptable!!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I actually looked for a website where I could share POSITIVE reviews of RTG but couldn't find one. I don't actually live in an area where there is a location. I have a vacation home in Charleston SC that I am at approximately 5 times a year. On 3 different occasions I have found myself at the North Charleston location to make purchases. The first time was 2 years ago. I went in, found Rose my sales girl and within 10 minutes had 2 couches on order. They arrived exactly on time and 2 years later (with over 40 different short term renters in my home), my couches still look great. Now I do take care of them and clean with Resolve a couple times a year, but very happy.

The 2nd time I actually worked with a girl on the phone on a large bunk bed and had a few hiccups with a part missing on delivery, but it eventually got resolved. The missing part did not hinder the use of the bed and the quality is awesome. My husband and I just bought a new bigger house and moved the bed ourselves. Which brings me to my 3rd encounter with RTG. I needed to furnish an entire 2100 sq ft house in about an hour and needed an EXACT delivery date. I went in and with the help of my sales person and the manager Wayne, I picked out over 13,000.00 worth of furniture. It was delivered EXACTLY on the day I requested (I was literally only in SC for 1 day).

I was called and texted numerous times to verify my delivery. My delivery men were at my house for over 3 hours putting everything together. The quality of the furniture for the price cannot be beat. Everything about my experience was great and I have spent almost 20K in the last 2 years and really had zero problems. I love the beachy furniture, the quality is really good, and the people have all been very accommodating to my needs. That is all.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Just a heads up about the Cindy Crawford slipcovered sofa bed. It is the most uncomfortable, horrible sofa/sofa bed I've ever owned, or even sat on. Thank goodness no one has had to sleep on it yet. Will probably be the torture of the damned. If you sit on the "end" of the sofa, to have access to the corner end table, you sink right down into a vacuum. The sofa bed frame does not extend that far, so there's no support under at least a third of the seat cushion. And, the seat cushions seem to be way too deep, although I've never measured. But my feet don't touch the floor unless I use two or three extra throw pillows.

This is the third sofa bed I've owned, and the only one that has presented this problem. And, no, I had no warning. The sofa bed was not available in the store, and I was only able to "test" a couch. Customer service came and said there's nothing wrong with my monstrosity. I have inserted a handy piece of plywood, which doesn't help. Now will have to find a carpenter to make some sort of heavy wooden portable support. No, it wasn't the most expensive sofa bed in the world. But a chain that advertises as much as RTG should off some modicum of quality. Cindy Crawford should be ashamed!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The Cindy Crawford Home Van Buren Burgundy 8 Pc Leather Sectional was purchased April 2015. The stain on the leather is rubbing off. This recliner has very light use. We bought 3 year warranty to avoid problems but now I am told it does cover this. Purchasing a high end product you expect more than 2.5 years of light use. We have other leather products with over 10 years of heavy use and no loss of color. I have pictures to show the damages. The quality of this leather is completely unacceptable.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I purchased a so called leather sectional from Rooms to Go 3 years ago, I made a complaint that the furniture was peeling. A customer rep asked me to send pictures and they gave me a full store credit. Well the set that I picked out I've had it for a year now and it's made cheap, after a couple of months the cushion started getting flat, I called a rep to come out and inspect it. He said it was regular wear and tear I don't think so, if I'm spending good money for furniture I expect for it to last longer than this. I'm in the process of buying a new sofa from another vendor. I have spoke with several people who purchased from them and they all have said the furniture messed up after having it less than 3 years. I will never purchase from them again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We started out our experience at the Glenwood Ave. store in Raleigh, NC. No real complaints here. The staff was helpful and friendly. But after the sale, EVERYTHING went south. Chairs were delivered that were literally smashed in transit. I would later be told by an employee that movers drop the chairs on hard surfaces on a regular basis. Dining table was marked up.

Our redelivery was even worse. The replacement table was more scratched than the one we had from the first delivery. It would be 2 months before this was resolved after several mistakes in scheduling delivery. The service center would lose our order and not show up as scheduled. When I asked what would happen if this 3rd order was beat-up... could I get a refund, it was implied that I would not have that option unless I had a manager come out from the Raleigh store. Ugggh!!!

Luckily, the final delivery truck was packed to perfection. By the way, did I mention that I move personal belongings for a living? After getting everything in place and using the table for a couple of months and after treating the dining set with extra care we have a chair that has been picked after never wearing jeans or rough fabrics on the cushion. Makes me question the durability of the cloth cushions. By taking extra care, we do things like having my 17 year old sit on a towel in her seat. An area on the table top was located that had been touched up with a marker by RTG. The touch up product that they used literally rubbed off under normal use. Well you get what you pay for. We may just sell the set in a few years anyway. Take my advice. Spend a few more $ and go elsewhere if you want something that will last.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

If I could give this company 1/2 star I would do so... I would also be ashamed to work for this company, let alone be associated with them. I am not using Hurricane Harvey as an incentive for swifter delivery times but local companies i.e.: Gallery Furniture and Ashley Furniture can guarantee the same day delivery. I have sadly become accustomed to my blow-up mattress as I have waiting for almost two weeks for my mattress and apparently no one can help or do they really care??? Jonathan told me "If you need it any sooner, why don't you go to the warehouse in Katy and pick it up yourself." James, Karen, Cinnamon, Chesney, Norma and even a supervisor Diana were either curt, condescending or just plain rude. I was told that calls are not transferred to management, and "if you are not happy then that is on you..." Disappointing is an understatement.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Back in 2013, I purchased a Baycliffe Sectional from Rooms to Go. I thought it was leather. After all, I paid for a 3 year leather protection. I live alone, and the furniture is hardly used. I sit mostly in the family room. I always clean it with the protectant they gave us. My Mom had bought furniture there last year, so she gave me all her protectants. I have plenty to last me. Lately, I noticed the furniture is peeling (see attached picture). I googled complaints from Rooms to Go and I only wished I had seen the reviews. I can tell you I will never purchase furniture from them again. They are aware that the furniture is of very poor quality, but they still continue to purchase it from the manufacturer. Had I used this sectional as I should, this problem would have surfaced a long time ago.

I take very good care of my belongings, and I just can't seem to see this disaster in my home. The color is peeling like cheap nail polish and it's an eye sore. If I was the CEO of the company, the store's image should be most important. If customers are posting pictures, and it is clear the quality of the furniture is below standards, then why continue to sell it to poor sap customers. Their PR department need to look into our complaints and their buyers need to stop the madness. As long as the profits flow in, they don't seem to have a care in the world. A shame! My entire family shops at RTG and I am about to purchase another home, I can assure you with a certainty that is set in stone, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Beware for salespeople who will try to push you to order in the showroom. No one disclosed to us that once you order in the showroom there are no exchanges or returns. If you order online you have 48 hours. This is disclosed on the receipt once you purchase everything. Now we are stuck with a $1200 mattress that we cannot use because it causes back pains. The store told us that with manager approval we may exchange possibly, but it has to be the same or higher price plus we pay delivery. Better Business Bureau will be hearing from us.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

We purchased a high dollar mattress from Rooms to Go a few years back. We went into the store with the plan of purchasing a name brand mattress and the sales person sold us on one of their brands saying that it was just as good and $1,000 less. For the first few months the mattress was nice to sleep on, but after several months the bed would cave in after you were on it for a few hours. Memory foam mattress and I guess your body heat would create this issue. We advised RTG of the issue and they sent their techs out to evaluate the mattress, twice. Both times they found nothing wrong. However, I am unable to sleep on the thing without waking up with back pain... I have tried to get them to work with me on a credit towards another purchase, but no luck. I am done with them, I will never spend another dime there!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

We purchased a chair & sofa on 8/20 & we picked it up on 9/6. The couch already has a rip in it & they will not refund or exchange it!! They say because we didn't get the warranty. REALLY!?!? This couch is only 16 days old & it's not even the main couch everyone sits on & it's already torn... I will NEVER EVER buy furniture from there or recommend anyone else for that matter. All they could say was "I'm sorry." Unbelievable!!!!

Rooms to Go Company Information