Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go

3.2/5 (1222 ratings)

About Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

We were purchasing bedroom and living room furniture for my daughter at the Millenia location in Orlando. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by a very nice lady, named Peggy Acevedo. She listened to our needs and made good suggestions. She guided us around the store, showing various options. She was very polite, not at all pushy, and really helpful. She guided my daughter through the process of getting credit for the purchase. In the end we walked out with an order that was to be fulfilled in two parts. Later we found out that her apartment would be available a week later, so we were able to reschedule the delivery just 2 days in advance. They were not sure it would be possible, but it was.

On the day of delivery, I was a bit nervous having read some horror stories online about the delivery part of it. Luckily, the first delivery was perfect. All the parts were delivered, expertly assembled and in perfect condition! I am looking forward to the 2nd delivery with optimism now. I wrote this review since the company deserves to be successful considering how great a job they did. Even if there were problems in the past, I was very happy with the whole experience so far.

Rooms to Go response

Great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience!

Original review: May 25, 2022

HI! I had a couch that was about 5 years old and started peeling. I let Rooms to GO customer service know thru email and they worked with me every step of the way until a resolution was found. My warranty was over, but I sent pictures, and they agreed that the peeling was not due to anything I had done. They answered all my questions in a timely manner and made me a happy lady at the end of it all! I would highly suggest Rooms to GO and will be back for my next purchase!

Rooms to Go response

Thank you much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We really appreciate it!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2022

The showroom is great, and they offer a broad range of products with wide range of quality/price points. The staff is well informed and overall, you can expect a great experience here. Most important, when it comes time for delivery, they come when they say they will, they will notify you if items are available sooner and allow you modify your delivery schedule. The delivery team/installers are top notch as they handle items with care and treat your home as if it was their own. I felt it was important to recognize Rooms to Go for being head and shoulders above many out there.

Rooms to Go response

We appreciate the kind words. We're thrilled to hear we could provide you with such an amazing experience. Thank you for choosing Rooms To Go!

Original review: March 21, 2022

I had not so good of experience in the Dunn location. I visited the Durham location and Diane greeted me at the door and said please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have. I wanted to look so I said thank you and I would if I had any. Diane didn't pressure me and when I had questions she was very helpful and explained everything very clearly. Before coming to the Durham location I was considering going to a different company but Diane is to thank for keeping me a customer at Rooms To Go.

Rooms to Go response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We'd love to get some additional info from you. Care to share your feedback with us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I called a store (Macon, GA) to acquire information about the mattress sale. Monique **, a sales associate, answered my questions over the phone and invited me to visit their store. Monique was amazing in person and very knowledgeable about the inventory as a sales associate. She offered a good deal on a mattress. She arranged delivery within a few days. The price was reasonable, and I left the store happy. On the day of delivery, the company texted the hours that the mattress will arrive. The delivery truck came on time, the mattress was in good shape, the associates were professional, and did a good job. I was able to arrange a free pick-up of the old mattress. New in, old mattress out. It was convenient, quick, and easy. I highly recommend the Macon location of the Rooms to Go for your next furniture purchase.

Rooms to Go response

We are thrilled to hear of your wonderful shopping and delivery experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to have earned your recommendation.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

After spending thousands of dollars on household furniture, I ran into a problem with a box spring a couple of years ago. It started out at about 10 inches tall and now it’s about 3 inches tall. I called Rooms to Go roughly a month ago, waited for the appointment, and no one showed up. I called to find out what was happening, only to be told that rooms to go just “removed“ my appointment without telling me! They wasted my time and does not care! This tells me that when it comes to dealing with something under warranty, rooms to go does not perform well. I’m extremely disappointed with this store. They have lost my business permanently!

Rooms to Go response

Please send your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we'd be happy to look into this for you!-Kareda

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

My dining room table and chairs were delivered on time, however the hardware was not included with the delivery. The delivery guys left everything laying in the middle of my dining room floor and said that the hardware would have to be ordered and someone would come out to assemble the table. I received a call from customer care to inquire about the delivery. I informed the customer care rep of the hardware issue. She assured me that the hardware would be "over-nighted," and once I received it from UPS, to call the 800 customer care # and let them know so they could send a tech to my home to assemble the table the same day. At the end of the call, her story changed and she said she would have to send a request for the hardware to be sent overnight and she would call me with confirmation. I never received a call.

I reached out to customer care the next day only to find out it would be another 4 days before delivery. The day prior to delivery of the hardware, I notified customer care to schedule a tech to come to my house to assemble the table. The rep said a tech would not be available until February (another month)!! So, I asked when the earliest date would be if I was to order a new table & chairs (an even exchange)....FOUR DAYS! The rep did not even offer this, I had to inquire. So, why would you send out 3 guys to deliver a table and chairs that I already have when you could just send 1 guy and spend less time putting it together? Makes no sense to me!! Long story short, my husband & I ended up putting the table together ourselves. Come on Rooms To Go--Do better!

Rooms to Go response

We’re sorry to hear that! Please send your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to look into this for you-Kareda

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

I have always had pleasant experience at Rooms to go. Had real bad experience with bonus gift cards. Store folks quoted me wrong info. Rooms to go may have gain $200 but they lost a long term customer.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

Purchased 3 pieces L.R. furniture 12/11/21. Was delivered 4/5/22. Our salesperson told us we could buy extended warranty within 1 yr. of purchase date. Reclining sofa stopped functioning within 2 months after delivery. Repairman came for 5 minute, looked at blinking light on wire & said would order new wire. Wire arrived, we plugged in & it had same problem. We scheduled new repair man who arrived 10/25. He diagnosed problem by turning over sofa testing electrical parts & said he would order the correct part that day. 11/19 got call that RTG service dept. was just ordering the part.

***Told us at that time that Extended Warranty only can be purchased before delivery contrary to salesman's info. We have made 4 calls since 11/29 and still no new part. WERE TOLD THAT IT MAY TAKE 90 DAYS AS IS COMING FROM CHINA. 1/13/23 Loveseat recliner stopped working and had same light blinking signaling a problem. Called 1/13 to report the new additional problem. Repairman scheduled 1/20. Use of this furniture has been very limited for 9 months & RtoG has given extremely poor customer service. Clearly dragging out the 1 year original warranty. At this point we want to return this furniture but they rudely said not an option!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

BEWARE!!!! Worst furniture store to purchase your home furniture. This will be the second attempt to have a dining table set I had purchased delivered. The first dining table set which was delivered was filled with scratches and coupled with 4 wobbling chairs. I call customer care and they requested I order new set for a straight swap. On the day of the swap, rooms to go delivery team came with new 6 wobbly chairs this time along with scratches all over the table. This time I call customer care and request to speak to Management.

Management is now offering the same process to choose another set to be swapped with the new ones or he can schedule a technician to come over and repair the 6 chairs and scratches!!! Why should I be repairing a new dining set??? I am absolutely shocked and confused as to why rooms to go are treating customers this manner and delivering defective products. On this new set, the table were all scratched and dented, 6 wobbling chairs which I paid over $3,000 for. After having a long discussion with the manager, I ask for a refund. Now the process of even getting my refund is as ridiculous as hell. Customer shouldn't have to be going through stress and great ordeal to have their furniture delivered in good shape.

Rooms to Go response

We are deeply disappointed to hear of the issues involved with your order and we would love to see if there is any way we can help! Please email us your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. -Kareda

Rooms to Go Company Information