Modern Line Furniture

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

Rahway, NJ

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Reviewed April 16, 2024

One of the most commendable aspects of Modern Line Furniture is their extensive selection of high-quality furniture pieces. The different of styles, colors, and materials on offer made it easy to find pieces that perfectly matched my aesthetic preferences and budget. This is really good shop... Thank you.

Reviewed April 16, 2024

Absolutely love our new sofa set! It's incredibly comfortable and looks stunning in our living room. The fabric is soft yet durable, and the design adds a touch of elegance to the space. "I'm in love with my new sofa set"!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

I had a great experience with Will here when purchasing sofas, chairs, and benches for my office. He was incredibly knowledgeable and helped me choose the perfect pieces to create a comfortable and stylish space. This guy has a very good eye. The delivery was quick too. The quality of the products hands down is superb.

Sales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2023

I ordered booth seating, tables, and dining chairs from them, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The quality of the products is superb, and they are exactly as advertised. The delivery was quick, and everything arrived well-packaged and in excellent condition. Albert was incredibly helpful during the sales process, providing valuable insights and recommendations. Keep it up, guys, it was a pleasure.

Sales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2023

I recently purchased booth seating and tables for my restaurant from them, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The delivery was fast, and the furniture arrived in perfect condition. The booth seating is comfortable and looks fantastic in my space. The tables are sturdy and well-made. The sales process was smooth, shout out to Albert, who helped me choose the right options for my needs. I highly recommend these guys for their quality products and excellent service.

Staff

Reviewed April 17, 2024

Overall very good experience, provide all information in right way about all products so on our requirements....It's easy to choose perfect sofa for my house. Very well understanding and recommendations....

PriceStaff

Reviewed March 6, 2024

Modern Line Furniture Is my go to shop for furniture. They always have the durable great quality furniture available with very reasonable price... Love the collection they have to offer... And the staff is very helpful...

Reviewed March 6, 2024

Good designers and decorators with great creativity, really appreciate the work and the varieties of furniture available in the store. Also appreciate timely execution. Much appreciate the behavior of the entire team. Best of luck. Keep up the good work!!!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 20, 2023

Their customer service was exceptional throughout the entire process. Bert patiently assisted us in selecting the right pieces for our restaurant and answered all our questions. The furniture is sturdy and solid. We are thrilled with our purchase.

Reviewed July 11, 2023

My experience with Mark was fantastic. I needed booth seating for my restaurant, and they had exactly what I was looking for. The delivery was fast, and the sales team was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. The booth seatings I received are of excellent quality and have enhanced the overall ambiance of my space. Thanks.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information