4.80/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Rahway, NJ

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Looking for a good furniture store?

56 Modern Line Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 13, 2019

I had met these guys at the Trade Show a few years ago and decided to give them a chance with my first order. I use them a lot for my Event Rental Company and they are pretty quick with their services and always have items in stock.. Only once I had a problem with one of the couches and when I called them up they said they will take care of it and they actually did.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I own a bakery and I decided to look online to see if there is a place near me for tables and chairs. Found Modern Line and drove to their location and see the rep there name Bert. We picked the tables and chairs in 1 hour and next week I had my delivery. So far I have nothing but pleasant things to say about the product as it is easy to clean and maintain. Will see how it will holds up in the upcoming month as I have a lot of traffic.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2019

We ordered 6 wall benches for our small cafe from Modern Line Furniture. Delivery took about 3 weeks, the sofas came in perfect condition and after we set them up we discover a small tear on one of the units. Our order was taken by sales rep Mark, so we called him right away asking for replacement. He took care of the shipment right away and we got the unit delivered in no time. Great customer service. Will buy from them again.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

When I saw Modern Line at the Restaurant & Bar Trade Show I decided to order first set of samples and try it out. I got through our renovation process pretty quick and set up all new samples to see how it works. To my surprise their products were simple and easy to assemble. I placed an order right away and got my delivery 3 weeks later with the same items and colors. Good quality and reasonable pricing. Will definitely buy again!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I have been in the Rental business and running an operation with Full Spec Events is always a last minute "something". I have been using Modern Line Furniture Modular White tufted components and this time I was short for 12 White Armless Chairs. I called them up a day before an event and told them I am going to pick it up from their Linden Warehouse the next day. Of course I got stuck in traffic but I called them and they were nice enough to keep their crew for another 40 minutes to load my truck. You do not get a better service than that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Honestly, I don’t know how they do it but I am impressed with their Communal Tables models. I was looking for similar product online and could not find a dealer who can provide me with samples for approval. Thanks to Jennifer for recommending all of the popular finishes. She did a good job and I got what I wanted. Thank you guys!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Mark, the sales representative, was knowledgeable and friendly and more important was the arrival of order on time. I was a little concern when he called me with small delays. Will do business again with you sir for my new upcoming project!!!

Original review: July 30, 2019

If you own a small restaurant call these guys...I highly recommend Modern Line Furniture because they know the trade and product they sell. I have been running around looking for bolt-down bases with Live Edge top and to my surprise they knew what I was talking about. I got my order 1 month later and all worked out as planned. Thank you Modern Line Furniture team!!!

Original review: July 29, 2019

Everything was delivered in good condition but when we opened one box with bench we found a broken frame. We called Modern Line Furniture support line and spoke with Will. We got refunded for broken bench and my handyman were able to fix it... so no complains. Will do business with them again.

Original review: July 26, 2019

Got my order 2 weeks later from Modern Line... Delivery was long and painful. I have no idea where they found this crazy driver who came to deliver my order. He was not pleasant to deal with at all. Anyway we opened all our boxes and got what we ordered in good condition. Our club chairs looks amazing.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information