4.00/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Rahway, NJ

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Looking for a good furniture store?

46 Modern Line Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 13, 2019

I had met these guys at the Trade Show a few years ago and decided to give them a chance with my first order. I use them a lot for my Event Rental Company and they are pretty quick with their services and always have items in stock.. Only once I had a problem with one of the couches and when I called them up they said they will take care of it and they actually did.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I own a bakery and I decided to look online to see if there is a place near me for tables and chairs. Found Modern Line and drove to their location and see the rep there name Bert. We picked the tables and chairs in 1 hour and next week I had my delivery. So far I have nothing but pleasant things to say about the product as it is easy to clean and maintain. Will see how it will holds up in the upcoming month as I have a lot of traffic.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2019

We ordered 6 wall benches for our small cafe from Modern Line Furniture. Delivery took about 3 weeks, the sofas came in perfect condition and after we set them up we discover a small tear on one of the units. Our order was taken by sales rep Mark, so we called him right away asking for replacement. He took care of the shipment right away and we got the unit delivered in no time. Great customer service. Will buy from them again.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

When I saw Modern Line at the Restaurant & Bar Trade Show I decided to order first set of samples and try it out. I got through our renovation process pretty quick and set up all new samples to see how it works. To my surprise their products were simple and easy to assemble. I placed an order right away and got my delivery 3 weeks later with the same items and colors. Good quality and reasonable pricing. Will definitely buy again!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I have been in the Rental business and running an operation with Full Spec Events is always a last minute "something". I have been using Modern Line Furniture Modular White tufted components and this time I was short for 12 White Armless Chairs. I called them up a day before an event and told them I am going to pick it up from their Linden Warehouse the next day. Of course I got stuck in traffic but I called them and they were nice enough to keep their crew for another 40 minutes to load my truck. You do not get a better service than that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: June 21, 2019

Order my samples and got them pretty fast. Once we were ready to place our main order they were short on some inventory but it all worked out at the end. We have switched to another similar item and they honor the old price.

Original review: June 14, 2019

When we placed our order with Modern Line Furniture they promised to deliver furniture straight to the store at a specific time, so we would have our team on the stand by for unloading. They came about 1 hour late but did what they promised. Happy overall.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My partner and I made a purchase online from this company about 2 month ago. I was very concern about the quality of their product.. Turned out we made right decision ordering from them. All items came as promised. Thanks guys.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Good Service for the Price they are charging per square foot on Laminate table tops.. Communication were smooth and easy. No wonder they are selling to Top National Accounts. Will get my designer to place another order for Club House. Thanks guys.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Modern Line Furniture saved my grand opening as one of my other suppliers let me down. I had to order Laminate Table Tops a week before my grand opening. They made it happened as promised. 5 Stars guys!!!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I ordered a table for display with 110v USB charging stations for my restaurant and a few wooden chairs. It was an easy process and we received delivery in 2 weeks. They have my 5 stars. Recommend!!!!

Original review: May 22, 2019

I have a couple of bars in my hometown and both of them are furnished with Modern Line's Furniture. I usually get Barstools and Benches from them but this time they offered me new SKU I never purchased before.. I took it and to my surprise they were right about the functionality... Easy as that!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I spent a couple of months searching for commercial quality furniture as we were ready to furnish our club, found Modern Line Furniture online and decided to try them. The quality is good and service is decent but take them to long to deliver. Overall Good Job!!!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I do not know who owns this place but these people are superb in customer service. I had purchased 10 tables from them about 8 months ago and they start warping. Not sure what caused this but I called them up and they were happy to replace them with new Formica tops. I would recommend this place for sure as they are great in solving problems.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Decent quality for the prices they charge. I can only say this company does the job for me... Looking to get my delivery soon. I recommend them to everyone. Thank you Modern Line team!!!!

Original review: April 12, 2019

We bought a few Communal Tables with Charging Stations for our Social Gathering area. Very satisfied with the quality of the tables and chargers they install. I will recommend this company to others. We will order again for sure soon.

Original review: April 1, 2019

My previous suppliers let me down at the last minute telling me they are out of stock on my chairs and tables. I quickly went online and found Modern Line. Decided to call them and place an order. We picked the sets and asked the rep for rush delivery. Delivery took 1 week as promised. Thanks a lot!

Original review: March 25, 2019

Too many options on their website and too confusing when you place an order online. I had to call 800 number to place an order manually. Thankfully the sales rep were a pro and we got this done in no time. My order arrived exactly as planned.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I was looking all over trying to find a modular bar for my pub. Modern Line Furniture had the bar but not my color. They did custom panels for me in 2 weeks and shipped to my location. Thank you guy for taking an extra step to make it happened.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I started working on my club project 3 months ago and I decided to use Modern Line. Well I am glad I did because all my products came out the way we spec them on sizes and colors. Thanks again for fast and safe delivery of my club furniture.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Their website is easy to navigate and go through customization process, so I decided to give them my first sample order for the new area I was decorating. Modern Line called me right away and got all the details confirmed with me before they shipped. Now I am waiting for my complete order which should be arriving soon. Good customer service; I give them five stars.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

They supplied me with charging tables for my cafe. Their tables have made my coffee shop something special. I have been getting a lot of compliments from my clients. Considering the price and shipping I paid I would do it again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

My cafe is opening in a week and all the furniture that will be there I purchased from Modern Line. I can't wait to open my place and I hope they will deliver as promised. Guys do not let me down with my grand opening. Looking forward to see the shipment.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Thanks to Robert and Bert and everybody who was involved from the beginning to an end. :) I can't stress this enough, I wasn't feeling it right away, but after seeing a few of their projects, I got real excited. :) I did a total 40 rooms and lobby area renovation with Modern Line Furniture in 3 month. My boutique hotel looks fancy as heck now. :D

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Modern Line Furniture had changed their site and Clearance section which I used to shop for my projects. I am ok with the new site but was hoping to bet a better deal for Clearance items. Thank you for the good service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Not only did Modern Line provide me with great quality modular pieces for my lounge, their customer service was OUTSTANDING. I called them to resolve an issue with a missing component and they took excellent care of the situation, going above and beyond what I had expected in terms of customer support. Would highly recommend to those in the market for high end lounge/night club furniture.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I was looking to change tables and chairs at my pub. I called this company and Bert picked up the phone. I was pleased to work with Bert. She really helped me out to make difficult decisions about the sizes of the tables based on my space. Goods arrived 2 weeks later, the tables and chairs arrived in good condition. Would recommend to others!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I bought sectional sofa from Modern Line Furniture for $2300 on June 2016. By August 2017 the seats ripped by its stitching. I contacted the company in October 2017. They told me it's been more than 1 year and the repairs will cost me $1000. I agree but I didn't have money. I told them that I want repairs in March 2018. I been trying to contact them for more than 1 week. They ignored me. Until I posted negative review on Google. They called me back right away and threaten me?? Really threatening? What kind of low trash company are they. They sell cheap low quality Chinese Furniture. I ordered sofa in March 2016. They told me that they don't have it. China has to build it. Do Not Shop here. This is trash store. Stay as far as possible from this store. So you won't end up like me.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Don’t ever buy from this company unless you see the product yourself. Their shade list has nothing to do with the actual color of the furniture and when you ask about sample of the color they say they don’t have it. I received my 7 chairs and were different color than what I expected. I sent them a message to exchange or return. “Their policy says return accepted within 30 days“. Someone called Robert replied to my email and said it’s not possible to exchange and was saying BS stuff about how great their product is and I am going to love it!!!! The worse customer service ever!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Bad customer service. They sent one of the couch with missing legs. Contact the customer service and explained the situations. Contacted them on Monday and told them I need the legs by Fri for our soft opening event. They promised me legs will be there on Thursday. Came to found out they were trying to save a few bucks on shipping and item won't be here til following Tuesday. Now I have a soft opening with a couch but no legs. I would give them a negative feedback if I could.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information