Rahway, NJ

4.3/5 (127 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: April 16, 2022

Purchased 36 Dining chairs and 8 Tables. They did not have bases in stock but I managed to find them in our storage facility. Albert was a pleasure to deal with, even when the delivery got slightly delayed he took care of everything and kept me in the loop. Thanks for the great service!

Original review: April 14, 2022

Great experience dealing with Nadia! From the start discussing options on the website chat, to order, to follow up after ordering. The order was delivered with a slight imperfection and when I contacted the office It was sorted out within a couple of hours. Was great being able to chat with real people and is a testament to their great customer experience.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

The quality of their products is outstanding. I purchased booth seatings for my new restaurant here and I absolutely love them. The fabric is nice and the price was very reasonable. Their sales representative, Will, made sure that it was a smooth transaction that did not take much time and I appreciate his help very much!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I purchased a few Communal Tables from ModernLine. Customer service was ok but they could not deliver my order for 4 weeks as they were saying they are missing Power Outlets. (They said suppliers are out of stock). Anyway we are good now but we missed the large event, I should have taken these tables without the chargers.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I walked out of their showroom with a large purchase after we picked all of our colors for the Sofas and chairs project. Well 2 hours later they called me informing us they have a problem with material...Not enough to finish the order. I had to go back and pick another color but in the end they took care of me with some discount. Nice people to deal with but please check your inventory before you take the order.

Original review: May 11, 2022

We ordered everything from them: outdoor table tops and bases, together with lounge seatings. All items were delivered on time and we are very satisfied with the quality as well. Highly recommend this company to all.

Original review: May 6, 2022

Just wanted to thank the team at Modern Line Furniture for assisting me and my two friends with the opening of their exciting new venue. Delivery arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly as we needed.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Albert is such a knowledgeable specialist. He offered me good advice on the fabric and made sure that my order was placed immediately. The delivery took longer than I expected but he warned me about it beforehand. Thank you.

Original review: April 19, 2022

It has been my second purchase and Will did not disappoint. Really happy with the benches we received, the quality is 2nd to none. The delivery took some time, but that was expected. Overall great experience! Thank you.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Fantastic company to deal with. We have purchased bar stools and sofas for our restaurant from Modern Line Furniture twice, and the service has been top-notch both times. All the staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. A pleasure to deal with - thank you.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information