Rahway, NJ

4.2/5 (305 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: May 27, 2022

It hasn’t been my 1st order here, and I will keep being a returning customer. The quality of pieces is unbeatable (got dining chairs and tables here, bar stools and lounge sofa), and the customer service team knows precisely well what they are offering, and what is even more important they are really helpful. There are some delays from time to time, but in comparison to other companies out there, they do a really great job.

Original review: April 16, 2022

Purchased 36 Dining chairs and 8 Tables. They did not have bases in stock but I managed to find them in our storage facility. Albert was a pleasure to deal with, even when the delivery got slightly delayed he took care of everything and kept me in the loop. Thanks for the great service!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Great experience dealing with Nadia! From the start discussing options on the website chat, to order, to follow up after ordering. The order was delivered with a slight imperfection and when I contacted the office It was sorted out within a couple of hours. Was great being able to chat with real people and is a testament to their great customer experience.

Original review: April 9, 2022

I recently purchased a whole sitting arrangement for our Lounge. The service was exceptional and the staff was helpful and responsive. Moreover, Adam was really professional, and his advice on the finishing material was valuable and reasonable. I would highly recommend these guys for all your cafe needs! Thanks again, guys!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I would like to thank Will for providing top-notch customer service and making sure that I am fully satisfied with my purchase. I got three sofas and chairs for my salon here today and I will be back to buy more items soon. I recommend this furniture store to everyone now!

Original review: June 22, 2022

Nadia has the best taste! She helped me find beautiful tables as I was looking to upgrade my outdoor restaurant seating. I am really impressed by the quality of service he provided and will now recommend this place to all!

Original review: June 14, 2022

Have purchased a dozen of button-tufted bar stools in the walnut finish here. There were some mesussies with the delivery (didn’t get 4 chairs), but Nadia was on it right from the moment we called. All good from here. Thank you.

Original review: June 10, 2022

Their inventory is really impressive. All finishing colors are in stock and you can choose the one that fits your design best without any problems. I really enjoyed my time shopping from them and will be back for sure!

Original review: June 8, 2022

Delivery took longer than expected, but the pieces were worth waiting for. Decent furniture, reasonable prices, can recommend them. I got 3 copper cobblestone lounge tables at a really good price, all thanks to Will. Overall positive experience, thanks.

Original review: May 30, 2022

Many thanks to Modern Line Furniture for the brilliant customer service and delivery of the lovely seating booths we purchased. From start to finish Adam was helpful and gave us lots of help and advice about which pieces would fit the best. We would recommend them, many thanks.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information