2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Rahway, NJ

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

View More View More

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I was pleasantly surprised to see just how easy it was to do business with this company. Their website had a fantastic selection of restaurant chairs. I was easily able to buy everything that I needed and at the same time I was under my budget. The customer service was very friendly as well. Will do business again for sure.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

This summer we have bought another building to open a new pizzeria in our city and I was looking for a new supplier of furniture. I was particularly interested in finding some comfortable restaurant booths for a reasonable price and I have found the desired model at Modern Line Furniture site. Will be getting our delivery soon and I am hoping for the best.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Honestly, I don’t know how they do it but I am impressed with their Communal Tables models. I was looking for similar product online and could not find a dealer who can provide me with samples for approval. Thanks to Jennifer for recommending all of the popular finishes. She did a good job and I got what I wanted. Thank you guys!!!

Original review: July 30, 2019

If you own a small restaurant call these guys...I highly recommend Modern Line Furniture because they know the trade and product they sell. I have been running around looking for bolt-down bases with Live Edge top and to my surprise they knew what I was talking about. I got my order 1 month later and all worked out as planned. Thank you Modern Line Furniture team!!!

Original review: July 26, 2019

Got my order 2 weeks later from Modern Line... Delivery was long and painful. I have no idea where they found this crazy driver who came to deliver my order. He was not pleasant to deal with at all. Anyway we opened all our boxes and got what we ordered in good condition. Our club chairs looks amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: March 6, 2020

Awesome selection of furniture in just about any style you might be looking for. Mark and other staff members are wonderful people to deal with; helpful & knowledgeable, but not 'pushy' & just an all-around pleasant experience. I'll be back!

Original review: March 3, 2020

As a restaurant owner you need furniture that is durable because the furniture could be a part of your brand design. They not only provided us with quality furniture, but also made it easy for us to customize what we needed and everything was also delivered early.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I found this online store to be a great resource for restaurant furniture, offering a wide variety of beautiful and great quality Booths. My purchasing process was seamless, and the staff provided friendly and efficient service. Thank you Team!!!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I had a great experience with their service. They knew exactly what I wanted and were happy to help. The quality and price far exceeded my expectations. I really recommend them in the future and will be purchasing again.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

We purchased our Office furniture from Modern Line and 5 weeks later we had installation done on the 1st floor. Their team of installers were a little under the weather but overall they did a good job.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information