2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Rahway, NJ

3.9/5 (178 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I ordered 20 table tops and was very happy with how they came out. When packaged and shipped - 1 table, which is a 60x30, was placed as the bottom piece on the pallet without any support or protection and was damaged during shipping. Upon calling the business for a replacement table - They would not ship a replacement because it would just be damaged again. Yes, they issued a refund after arguing back and forth for 10 minutes. Now I have a damaged table with no replacement and with no option to find a matching table.

The resolution to the problem was simple - properly package the table with Styrofoam, bubble wrap, extra cardboard or whatever and reship the table. This was not a feasible option for this company. They refused and gave ridiculous excuses. In addition were insulting in trying to "explain" why they couldn't ship a replacement.

Items are shipped around the world. Sometimes products are damaged. Most companies take precautions to properly package and secure productions to protect from damage. It is not unreasonable to expect the company to be able to ship a replacement. It also is not hard to figure out a way to secure and protect a shipment. Fine art, antiques, glassware are all fragile items shipped daily and many times without damage because they are securely packaged. Yet this company cannot resolve a way to ship a replacement table. I caution you when you order that if you have any damaged products it will not be replaced.

Original review: March 6, 2020

Awesome selection of furniture in just about any style you might be looking for. Mark and other staff members are wonderful people to deal with; helpful & knowledgeable, but not 'pushy' & just an all-around pleasant experience. I'll be back!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2020

As a restaurant owner you need furniture that is durable because the furniture could be a part of your brand design. They not only provided us with quality furniture, but also made it easy for us to customize what we needed and everything was also delivered early.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I found this online store to be a great resource for restaurant furniture, offering a wide variety of beautiful and great quality Booths. My purchasing process was seamless, and the staff provided friendly and efficient service. Thank you Team!!!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I had a great experience with their service. They knew exactly what I wanted and were happy to help. The quality and price far exceeded my expectations. I really recommend them in the future and will be purchasing again.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I was pleasantly surprised to see just how easy it was to do business with this company. Their website had a fantastic selection of restaurant chairs. I was easily able to buy everything that I needed and at the same time I was under my budget. The customer service was very friendly as well. Will do business again for sure.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

We purchased our Office furniture from Modern Line and 5 weeks later we had installation done on the 1st floor. Their team of installers were a little under the weather but overall they did a good job.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

My restaurant was in need of TLC. When I started my search online I came across this company and gave them a call. I placed my order 3 weeks later and received my Booths in 6 weeks. All worked out as planned. Thank you Modern Line Furniture team.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

We ordered the wall panels for my cafe. It was so easy to order and discuss all the details with the customer support. I am OK with the quality but installation was super hard. I will not order these Wall Panels again unless I will have someone else to do the installation.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I was 99 % satisfied with my Modern Line Furniture purchase. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I highly recommend this seller for all restaurant furniture needs but next time please provide instructions how to assemble the bases.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information