Rahway, NJ

4.8/5 (54 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: May 27, 2022

It hasn’t been my 1st order here, and I will keep being a returning customer. The quality of pieces is unbeatable (got dining chairs and tables here, bar stools and lounge sofa), and the customer service team knows precisely well what they are offering, and what is even more important they are really helpful. There are some delays from time to time, but in comparison to other companies out there, they do a really great job.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Great experience dealing with Nadia! From the start discussing options on the website chat, to order, to follow up after ordering. The order was delivered with a slight imperfection and when I contacted the office It was sorted out within a couple of hours. Was great being able to chat with real people and is a testament to their great customer experience.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

The quality of their products is outstanding. I purchased booth seatings for my new restaurant here and I absolutely love them. The fabric is nice and the price was very reasonable. Their sales representative, Will, made sure that it was a smooth transaction that did not take much time and I appreciate his help very much!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I purchased a few Communal Tables from ModernLine. Customer service was ok but they could not deliver my order for 4 weeks as they were saying they are missing Power Outlets. (They said suppliers are out of stock). Anyway we are good now but we missed the large event, I should have taken these tables without the chargers.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I walked out of their showroom with a large purchase after we picked all of our colors for the Sofas and chairs project. Well 2 hours later they called me informing us they have a problem with material...Not enough to finish the order. I had to go back and pick another color but in the end they took care of me with some discount. Nice people to deal with but please check your inventory before you take the order.

Original review: June 22, 2022

Nadia has the best taste! She helped me find beautiful tables as I was looking to upgrade my outdoor restaurant seating. I am really impressed by the quality of service he provided and will now recommend this place to all!

Original review: June 14, 2022

Have purchased a dozen of button-tufted bar stools in the walnut finish here. There were some mesussies with the delivery (didn’t get 4 chairs), but Nadia was on it right from the moment we called. All good from here. Thank you.

Original review: June 10, 2022

Their inventory is really impressive. All finishing colors are in stock and you can choose the one that fits your design best without any problems. I really enjoyed my time shopping from them and will be back for sure!

Original review: June 8, 2022

Delivery took longer than expected, but the pieces were worth waiting for. Decent furniture, reasonable prices, can recommend them. I got 3 copper cobblestone lounge tables at a really good price, all thanks to Will. Overall positive experience, thanks.

Original review: May 30, 2022

Many thanks to Modern Line Furniture for the brilliant customer service and delivery of the lovely seating booths we purchased. From start to finish Adam was helpful and gave us lots of help and advice about which pieces would fit the best. We would recommend them, many thanks.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information