toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called CHW late one evening and spoke to a real person with no holding pattern and option selection quiz. The individual took all information rapidly asking all necessary questions for clarification. A claim number was provided. Contact was make the next morning and an appointment was made for two days later with arrival within a two hour window (others have required a five hour window - very inconvenient). The service person arrive within the specified time, determined the problem very rapidly, replaced the part and left with the AC unit working great - all for my $45 co-pay. I am sure had not had CHW I would have been facing a $300 service bill. As a retired person, I can budget my monthly CHW payments but a out of the blue, unscheduled and planned for $300 bill seriously impacts my economy. The service person gets five stars also.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Choice from the moment I signed up, it has been simply the best. After I purchase my house, I did not know the condition all the appliances. They were all working but I did not know how good they were. So, I signed up with Choice and lo and behold, two months after I moved in, my dryer stopped working. It was fixed in less than 24 hours. Then my central heater stopped working, it was fixed in less than 24 hours. Then my outside ac unit stopped working and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. Every technician that came did a great job. Every person I contacted to set up appointments were great. Choice was one of my best choices I ever made. Thank you for all you do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased warranty two years ago then had some claims for plumb/ac service. Each time, Home Choice warranty provided simple procedures, very quick response and assigned technicians and excellent customer service following up. This warranty really eases me free of worry. They are really a great service company which we can trust! Highly recommend to friends!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Outstanding Service. Choice staff courteous and complete with great follow-up. Tradesman was superb in knowledge, courtesy and thoroughness. I could not be more pleased. My air conditioners are operating beautifully and it cost me nothing but my premium. Choice is a great company. I have had two other home warranty companies over the years and there is no comparison with CHOICE.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Placed a phone call to Choice Home Warranty. They answered the call within 2 minutes. I described to them that my upstairs master bathroom was without electricity. I was given a claim number and told that a service provider would be contacted and that Choice Home Warranty would be back in touch with me to provide me a contact number to call and set-up an appointment for them to come to my house to fix the problem. A few hours later I was called by Choice Home Warranty and given the contact number to the electric company that I was to call to come and fix the electrical issue. I called the repair company and they came out the next morning to fix the problem. A blown GFSI outlet was replaced with a new one which corrected the problem.

I paid the electrician $45.00 for the service call. I have used my Choice Home Warranty Plan twice in 6 months and they have shined both times in customer service and with service providers which have provided timely repairs. I would highly recommend them for providing you only the best in customer satisfaction. Well worth the money spent for having the plan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My microwave stopped working and called Choice Home Warranty to come out to look at the problem. The service was excellent... The claim was handled quickly and repair was done pretty fast. Thank you Choice Home Warranty for the quickness and professionalism!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I placed the claim. 2 very respectful and professional guys came out to evaluate my Washer and dryer. After about 30 minutes of diagnosing and googling for parts etc. they advised that they would submit everything to CHW. A few days later I received an email and a call to explain the details of the repair status. They kept me informed and took care of the problem. This was my first claim with Choice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Choice Warranty was extremely prompt in finding a local subcontractor to fix our air conditioning unit. Subcontractor was also very prompt, friendly and responsive to us. Contacted by sub and they were on site the same day. Had to order a part, but had it there the following day and returned to fix. Very pleased.

Very pleasant staff and scheduler. Service call on time. Technician pleasant, explained everything done. Total repair took less than 30 minutes. Very pleased with whole process and the washer now works perfectly. Choice Warranty leaves us with no anxiety and secure that Choice lives up to its promises. Thank You.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Rep was knowledgeable, polite and did a great job! Work on my toilets until the problem was fixed and very conscientious about his work. Company called to say what time rep would arrive and he arrived on time. There is not much else to say as the work was done timely, efficiently and quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to say that the plumber that came out was very knowledgeable and courteous. He quickly found the problem and fixed it right away. He even showed us how to check for certain problems in the future and how to do preventative maintenance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service was great from the time I spoke to the service representative to the completion of the service. Each person was knowledgeable about their work, Pleasant, neat, prompt and willing to explain thoroughly what was to take place. I am a very satisfied customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We experienced a very quick response time. Our plumbing issue made our kitchen sink unusable and the man had our problem solved in the same day. He spent over an hour working on it and was able to do it all with tools he brought with and was not looking for excuses to return another time or not have this problem qualify for the warranty; like I feel some of the others have done in the past. He is a committed plumber who was eager to fix the problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was contacted by the technician and appointment was made. He was able to sooner than anticipated and diagnose the problem and received authorization to fix. He asked if he could change the parts since he had them with him so we would not have to make an additional appointment. Very much appreciated that he was able to change the parts and get the A/C running again. He was professional, polite and helpful!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great Service! Technician contacted me in a timely manner and light switch was fixed the next day. I have new tenants that just moved in and I greatly appreciate having this issue taken care of right away. I would highly recommend Choice Home Warranty to my friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Garbage disposal - Techs were Prompt, Clean cut, professional, and in and out in no time. Fixed the problem! We were very pleased and would recommend them to anyone. This was our 1st time having to use Choice Home warranty and would recommend this company to friends and family!

Washer - Calling Choice Warranty was quick and easy. We had someone call us back within a couple of hours. Came out to our home and took care of the problem. Very courteous and even called and came out earlier which was great. Thank you for the great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used my Choice coverage a couple of times and I'm very happy with the outcome. For only $40 a month, I get the total peace of mind knowing if almost anything "expensive" in my house breaks down, I can have fixed/replaced for the price of a service call. The price is practically a steal! I've been recommending Choice to everyone I know.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have used our Choice Warranty 2 times for Fridge repairs; one for our garage fridge and one for our kitchen fridge. Each time was a different appliance repair company and they were both great: Sergei and Jim. On our kitchen fridge repair, Jim from Better Homes Appliance Repair really helped us to figure out how to solve the fridge problem. And Choice Warranty listened to our concerns and compensated us very fairly. I am so glad that we have Choice Warranty for a 3 year contract. They are the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my first claim. I noticed that there is 24/7 availability, so I called on Saturday to report my claim. I received a call from the repair people on Sunday! I was not expecting to hear from anyone until Monday. They came out on Monday to repair the dryer. They had to order parts and will return on Wednesday to complete repair. I have never had such speedy service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

He was very professional. He arrived on time and cleared the plumbing issues. The warranty company is very reliable and reasonable priced for their services. I am able to contact them with a turn around time of minimum 48 hours. I am sure all issues are resolved but if not a have a 30-day warranty.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Of course the air conditioner died at 5 pm on a Friday. Choice was easy to deal with and quickly assigned a contractor who was professional, efficient, and fixed it right the first time. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

This is my first claim and I want to thank my tech, Jeromy for prompt service, he actually beat me to my home and he was waiting for me in the driveway. Thank you, Choice for hiring well qualified technicians who seem to care about their customers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Oven baking element - Great service. They took care of sending a contractor within 24 hours. Contractor called right away to make an appointment. They came to assess the problem, ordered the part. They came back as soon as they had the part. I use to be with a different homeowner insurer. I am glad I switched to Choice Home Warranty!

Initially took your customer service the weekend to get back with me (2 days) and service here in PHX was not available for over a week? The ONLY service vendor for air conditioning that was available to come out... was very courteous and professional. Thanks, Melisa **.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's so easy to file a claim and that there's not too many questions asked before they actually assigned a company to fix my problem with any of my appliances. They work with a lot of different companies, so you can always have choices if the first one did not fix the problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything went exceptionally smooth, from the time I placed my call for service till the job was complete. Bob's Appliance Repair was professional and I would recommend him to anyone. Robert, the service man, was able to come to my house the same day as I called in my request. He ordered some parts and completed the job within two days. My dryer is working perfectly now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The technician assigned was on time, cordial, and diagnosed and fixed problem to my satisfaction. If I ever need services in the future, I would gladly request his company again. His demeanor was great. Thank you for assigning this company.

The plumbing service I was provided with was excellent, it was very easy to contact Choice Home Warranty and file a claim. The service was provided the way I was expecting, a clean job and a permanent fix. I would recommend this home warranty, it is worthy!

Kimble was thorough. Called and was on time. They made sure all issues were resolved before they left. Checked more than reported problem outlets. Were professional and friendly. Would want to use this company again and would refer them to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My A/C stopped working so I opened a case with Choice Home Warranty on Friday. I thought I may have to stay this weekend, in this house without an A/C but that was not the case. Choice Home Warranty assigned a technician quickly and I was able to schedule an appointment for Saturday. The technician who arrived here was pretty knowledgeable and was able to fix this issue by replacing the bad capacitor and also charging the system with R22. Next, I was able to get my A/C working within a day. I am extremely happy with the service provided by Choice Home Warranty.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased a home warranty for the first time last December. We filed our first claim on 7/20. The technician called on Mon and was at our house on Thurs. He didn't just fix the disposal but completely replaced it with a new one. We were beyond happy & it only cost us the deductible/service fee. We are very pleased with your service, Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Called for service and waiting for a couple days for technician to call us then set up appt. about a week later, then tech. here to look at it, said, it needs replaced. Then another couple days, CHW called me and approval to pay me 220 dollars for me to buy it new one. I got it new already and installed, but I still waiting to get money back... It should pay right away not to more than 6 weeks now? Still waiting...

Brent was awesome and even gave my husband pointers on pool maintenance. Would totally recommend him. He came in the time frame he said he would and was very professional. He was very friendly and knew his stuff. We will definitely ask for Brent if we have any issues in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very fast service. I was contacted with info about who our claim had been assigned to within 4 hrs and the repair was made the next day. Contractor was friendly, knowledgeable and made repairs quickly. He made an appt with us and was actually early. Great service!

Choice Home Warranty Company Profile