toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My central A/C quit blowing cold air about 9:30 p.m. on 7/8/16 so I called CHW. A lady answered, took down my information, gave me a claim number and put me in the system and also letting me know that someone would call me in the morning. Approx. 8:30 a.m. 7/9/16 I received a call from the contract company that was coming out. The gentleman told me that he had a crew working today (Sat..) morning and that they would give me a call before they came.

Approx 9:30 I received a call from the service tech and he told me he was 30 mins. out. Well 28 minutes later, the service tech arrives, diagnoses the problem and fixed the problem. I paid them the service fee and off they went. Both techs very courteous and professional. I am 61 years old and I work in the heat here in north Louisiana 8 to 10 hours 5 days a week so I am very grateful for these men who came out. I truly appreciate them for I understand how they also have to work in the heat during the summer and how draining it is on your body. Thanks guys and gals from both CHW and the service team for a job well done.

CHW is really excellent company. I had three claims one after another but in different times. However, thanks to CHW all problems were been solved with my satisfaction. I am so happy now. All claims were reacting in minutes and repairmen were been at home within hours of filing the claim. Choice Home Warranty has a commitment to quality customer service. Please keep in mind to get great work from CHW. Thank you "CHW!”

Placed a phone call to Choice Home Warranty. They answered the call within 2 minutes. I described to them that my upstairs master bathroom was without electricity. I was given a claim number and told that a service provider would be contacted and that Choice Home Warranty would be back in touch with me to provide me a contact number to call and set-up an appointment for them to come to my house to fix the problem. A few hours later I was called by Choice Home Warranty and given the contact number to the electric company that I was to call to come and fix the electrical issue. I called the repair company and they came out the next morning to fix the problem. A blown GFSI outlet was replaced with a new one which corrected the problem.

I paid the electrician $45.00 for the service call. I have used my Choice Home Warranty Plan twice in 6 months and they have shined both times in customer service and with service providers which have provided timely repairs. I would highly recommend them for providing you only the best in customer satisfaction. Well worth the money spent for having the plan.

We have had Choice Home Warranty for some time now. You never want something to happen at your home but when it does you want to know someone has got your back. Choice Home Warranty makes it so easy to file a claim and they get to work quickly to get your issue fixed. Recently we had our family dishwasher break. Gave Choice a call and we were back in business the following day. Most service call without a warranty can cost an arm and a leg. Choice Home Warranty also helps save you money. Great service I would recommend.

Of course it happened on the weekend... my kitchen sink decided to back up! I called the warranty company who immediately put me in touch with a plumber. The office staff was incredible. So understanding... house full of people, a 6 month old baby and NO KITCHEN SINK. She promised an early service call on Monday and they sure enough they were there! In and out in an hour. Cleaned up everything. Paid my deductible so so easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Our ac went out and we live in the Phoenix area where you have to have ac in 100 degree weather. The service was great and we had ac the same day. I would recommend Choice Home Warranty to anyone in the market for this type of services. I am very satisfied on all services I have requested.

First of all, I had American Home Shield for 10+ years. Their service was great in the beginning, but really began to go downhill in the last several years, to the point I began looking for another warranty company. So after reading some very positive reviews, I called Choice Home Warranty. I requested service on Monday and I had the contractor assigned within a few minutes. I called him and he could be out the next day. I asked him if he could come out on Wednesday or Thursday. He said he'd call me on Wednesday morning. I actually called him on Wednesday morning. He could be here after lunch. He came, fixed the problems with my garbage disposal within seconds and showed me how to do it. The toilet took a little longer, as he had to replace a couple of things. It was so easy and I'm very satisfied.

This was my first claim with Choice Home Warranty and I e-mailed a repair request on the 4th of July expecting a response the next day and was surprised to receive a confirmation and work order assigned within hours of my request. I was contacted by the electrician the next morning and he arrived at my home late morning and determined that the fan needed to be replaced and sent his findings to Choice and received their approval to replace within an hour and a new fan was installed the next morning. Needless to say, my experience was beyond my expectations and I would recommend Choice to anyone and the electrician that they referred was great and he will be my choice for any future electrical needs I have that would not be covered under my warranty plan.

Hi Arretta of Riverview, FL,

Our goal is always provide outstanding customer service in all that we do! Thank you for being a valued customer, we appreciate the positive feedback.

Kind regards,

CHW

Original review: June 28, 2016

We have been with CHW since 2013. We have not had very many claims, however we have been very happy with each claim. CHW Customer service is awesome. All of their CSRs are friendly, patient, smart. And get's the job done. My last claim was 2016 and I had the privilege of dealing with a supervisor. She was very helpful and fixed the problem immediately. We have never had a problem with any of their vendors. They have been nice respectable and just. Fixes the problem... We highly recommend CHW to everyone. For us, it is a peace of mind that we can get things fixed for less than our homeowners insurance for a lot less for the same results. Thank you CHW for making life a little less stressful in a very stressful world.

Our Maytag washing machine did not pump the water out after each cycle, and thus we were unable to complete washing all of our clothes. Choice notified Appliance Tech of our problem and they responded within minutes of our call to Choice. The responding tech was excellent and replaced the pump which had become defected.

I am a new customer and this was my service call. I tried calling customer service but that didn't go through. Then I sent an email and thankfully within few hours I got the response giving me details for the contractor. I called the contractor and they were very quick and professional with the service. But then, it seems there are many exclusions in the coverage, and we had to pay extra for rollers.

We have been very pleased with Choice Home. We were with another company but Choice offered us a lower monthly payment and lower deductible. We have used the home warranty several times so far (A/C, Water Heater, Microwave, Dryer). All problems were resolved in a timely manner. I had a issue with a repair man so I called Choice Home and they set us up with a new repair man.

I had an issue with my dishwasher. They came right out and received a response from the insurance company within a couple of days. I didn't think that it would be such a fast response but I am grateful. I have already recommended the company to a friend.

Choice Home Warranty promptly responded to my service request. A service company called me to set up an appointment. The technician that showed up at my house was friendly and knowledgeable. He quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. The whole process was simple and easy from beginning to end.

The contractor that Choice sent out to fix our drain and faucet was very professional and friendly. From the knock on the door to the handshake when he left he was nothing more than professional. He went out of his way to make sure that I was happy with his work before he even thought about leaving and made sure he cleaned up.

Water heater was cool not heating very well for very long. They were fast and very nice, even suggested shortcuts to make job be faster and more productive. Guy even ran to well house and ran back to shut water off and back on!! I am very pleased with how well this went for me. Thank you!

Excellent Co. Passion Plumbing and service was very thorough with good diagnosis of my issue. Unfortunately, my bath tub jets cracking is not covered. So CHW is going to assist me with some of the cost. Thank you for the gesture, and it makes me a happy customer!!!

Called same day. Set appointment promptly. Cleared problem. Working as it should. The drains are cleared out -- all three of them and the commodes are flushing properly. Unfortunately, it appears as though they blew my electrical circuit when they plugged in their auger. No outside electrical outlet that works anymore!!!

Installed washing machine after move. Water leaked on floor. Called CHW. They assigned a tech co. Company called that afternoon, and repaired washing machine that evening. Tech said machine also needed another part and ordered it through CHW. Part is no longer available, so CHW said they will reimburse me for cost of part and installation.

I first want to say thank you to Monica claims supervisor. We had a part on our water heater that was not covered by our contract. After explaining this item to Monica she made the decision to help with the cost of the costly part. She certainly went above and beyond. What good customer service.

The gentleman that came tightened the pipe and all was good. He was professional and courteous and explained what he was going to do and what he did. He also followed up with me to make sure all was well. I would definitely recommend you.

Prompt and excellent response to the claim by Choice Home Warranty service consultant. Response time was very fast. Service technician polite and professional. Easily able to diagnose the problem with my dishwasher. The entire claim process was very easy and quick.

Our claim was handled professionally by phone and we received an email with the electrical company within minutes. The technician contacted us within an hour and set up an appointment for the next business day. The technician arrived on time and efficiently repaired our clothes dryer and thoroughly cleaned the vent as well.

I was thrilled with the repairman, Derick, for the kitchen water leak he fixed, he was very mannerly and professional. I was quite impressed with his knowledge. Also when I called for the claim, which was my first time to use my warranty, the lady was very nice and helpful.

Thanks for your service. It has saved us money! The first guy who fixed our washer from leaking left the bottom of it full of water when he left and that's when we started having problems with it shaking and sounding like an airplane. Hopefully these other people you sent will fix the problem.

Choice Home Warranty did great this time. Claim was picked up by Samawi services. They were fantastic. Responded within 24 hours, were professional, friendly, and very helpful. Fantastic work. Would use them again in a minute. Samawi and his associates diagnosed and fixed the problem within minutes. They were onsite within 4 hours of the working day; they were there when they said they would--especially important when it's a rental property.

Our a/c went out and had a technician out within a day. It was hot and even hotter inside. This is the second time we have had to use our home warranty in two years and both times were positive experiences. Hoping we do not have to use it again but if we do, we know we are in great hands!

At first when the repair people came, they told me the part required was no longer available and to get back to CHW for suggestions on what to do next. My wife called CHW and was told that the breakage was due to "rough usage" and was not covered for repair. I called and spoke to a person named Russ and he asked to give him until the next day to check on it. He called me the next day and left a voicemail that he had found the part and it was being sent to our repair company. I called back and was unable to reach him but left a message that I felt he went over and above in providing great service for CHW.

With the initial phone call reporting the garbage disposal problem to the technician walking out of the house the service was excellent. The technician was prompt, courteous, professional and knew what she was doing. What more can one say, when the job is done right?

The entire experience was great... Everything happened exactly as it should. I am a very satisfied customer. Dryer is working just fine after repair. Technician was on time for appointment and was very knowledgable and courteous. Everything was clean and put in its proper place before he left.

Choice Home Warranty Company Profile