toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

CHW is really excellent company. I had three claims one after another but in different times. However, thanks to CHW all problems were been solved with my satisfaction. I am so happy now. All claims were reacting in minutes and repairmen were been at home within hours of filing the claim. Choice Home Warranty has a commitment to quality customer service. Please keep in mind to get great work from CHW. Thank you "CHW!”

Placed a phone call to Choice Home Warranty. They answered the call within 2 minutes. I described to them that my upstairs master bathroom was without electricity. I was given a claim number and told that a service provider would be contacted and that Choice Home Warranty would be back in touch with me to provide me a contact number to call and set-up an appointment for them to come to my house to fix the problem. A few hours later I was called by Choice Home Warranty and given the contact number to the electric company that I was to call to come and fix the electrical issue. I called the repair company and they came out the next morning to fix the problem. A blown GFSI outlet was replaced with a new one which corrected the problem.

I paid the electrician $45.00 for the service call. I have used my Choice Home Warranty Plan twice in 6 months and they have shined both times in customer service and with service providers which have provided timely repairs. I would highly recommend them for providing you only the best in customer satisfaction. Well worth the money spent for having the plan.

We have had Choice Home Warranty for some time now. You never want something to happen at your home but when it does you want to know someone has got your back. Choice Home Warranty makes it so easy to file a claim and they get to work quickly to get your issue fixed. Recently we had our family dishwasher break. Gave Choice a call and we were back in business the following day. Most service call without a warranty can cost an arm and a leg. Choice Home Warranty also helps save you money. Great service I would recommend.

Of course it happened on the weekend... my kitchen sink decided to back up! I called the warranty company who immediately put me in touch with a plumber. The office staff was incredible. So understanding... house full of people, a 6 month old baby and NO KITCHEN SINK. She promised an early service call on Monday and they sure enough they were there! In and out in an hour. Cleaned up everything. Paid my deductible so so easy.

Our ac went out and we live in the Phoenix area where you have to have ac in 100 degree weather. The service was great and we had ac the same day. I would recommend Choice Home Warranty to anyone in the market for this type of services. I am very satisfied on all services I have requested.

My central A/C quit blowing cold air about 9:30 p.m. on 7/8/16 so I called CHW. A lady answered, took down my information, gave me a claim number and put me in the system and also letting me know that someone would call me in the morning. Approx. 8:30 a.m. 7/9/16 I received a call from the contract company that was coming out. The gentleman told me that he had a crew working today (Sat..) morning and that they would give me a call before they came.

Approx 9:30 I received a call from the service tech and he told me he was 30 mins. out. Well 28 minutes later, the service tech arrives, diagnoses the problem and fixed the problem. I paid them the service fee and off they went. Both techs very courteous and professional. I am 61 years old and I work in the heat here in north Louisiana 8 to 10 hours 5 days a week so I am very grateful for these men who came out. I truly appreciate them for I understand how they also have to work in the heat during the summer and how draining it is on your body. Thanks guys and gals from both CHW and the service team for a job well done.

I must say I was very pleased with the service I received from CHOICE Home Warranty for this incident. They got back to me in a very timely fashion with a claim number along with a contact for service. The A/C company came to my home the very next day and fixed the problem. However, last year during the 118 degree days, I had no A/C for 8 days and no one to repair the problem. I had to call another A/C company to come out to fix the problem at my own expense. I have a 95 year old mother living with me and 2 dogs. It was absolutely horrible, and I reminded CHOICE when I called this time about my last experience. I did say that I was giving CHOICE the benefit of the doubt and signed on again one more time with my primary home as well as my rental home. I hope if I ever need CHOICE again, that they will come through like they did just this last time. Thank you.

This transaction was handled professionally and efficiently. I called in the problem, was told what to expect next & received emails with more info. The Contractor who would service my plumbing was Mr. Smith's Home Repair. I called and got an appointment for next day. When the technician, Jeremiah, arrived, there was a discrepancy discovered. My report (and the email I'd received) incorrectly listed my 2 UPSTAIRS BR commodes, instead of my 2 downstairs BR commodes as the problem. Plus, I had called back 1 minute after my initial report to ADD my kitchen sink, also downstairs, and draining really slow.

So, I called CHOICE and was assisted to cancel the original problem report (I never said upstairs BRs), and created a new one that included all things to be addressed. The Tech was at my home at that time and "accepted" the new assignment. He returned to my house on the 22nd and completed the job, clearing up my drainage problems. He said to let them know if problem recurs within 30 days. This was my first experience with CHOICE, and my husband and I are very pleased with CHOICE and the Contractor.

The Technicians came out within the scheduled time frame and were courteous and professional. They determined the fan couldn't be fixed so they installed a new one and were on their way. I couldn't have had a better experience. Good stuff.

Under counter, mounted microwave stopped heating. Submitted claim online that morning. Claim number and contact was sent within a few hours, and service provider called soon after. Appointment was scheduled for same afternoon. Parts had to be ordered, but service tech stayed in constant communication on the timing. Great experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

I called to submit a request for service on my air conditioner around 11 a.m. on 3/21/17. Within a few minutes, I received the contact information for service and called for an appointment right away. The professional, courteous repairman called before he was en route, and arrived 15 minutes into the window of time. He had the fan motor replaced in under an hour, allowing me to attend a class. Thank you very much!

Dryer was not working. Tech. came and looked at it. Determined it was a belt on the drum. Ordered the belt. Returned two days later. Fixed the problem. Dryer works fine. Your tech. was very professional. Was efficient. Left my place clean! My only concern is does it have to take so long for such a minor repair? Was told that is the process, seems like a belt could have been dealt with in a more reasonable time. Was without my dryer for almost 3 days.

Fast and friendly service with good follow-up and customer service from Choice warranty and Beck's Plumbing was very nice and kept me informed with the tech's arrival and repair of the sump pump. Would recommend to family and friends and will renew when my contract expires.

Service on the garbage disposal was prompt and professional. The representative who received my call was welcoming and courteous and knowledgeable. We were assigned a repair company that made in a timely call to schedule a time to make a visit. The person who made the repair was professional and repair was well performed.

Very fast and professional... Easy to make appointment, easy to submit claim online. The pro was very efficient and accurate. Was fixed in one visit... Did not have to talk to people in office like every other time had to hold for 45 minutes to file claim.

I have two homes covered through Choice and have had several claims over the past two years. I have always been very pleased with the customer service I have received. One company only did half the work but when I called customer service they took care of it promptly. Woods plumbing was very prompt and professional on my last repair.

Very good and 100% needed for all houses!!! Any repair just $45 and you don't need to worry about any other expense. Tension free life! Service is very prompt and very good technicians. I think Choice is the cheap and best option available in market!!!

The microwave stopped working. The guys came out checked it and they couldn't repair it and they're going to mail a check for $170. Thank you. The downside I was hoping that the company order the microwave and have someone to come and put it in for me.

The repair man was very polite and knew about the Samsung dryer repair that he had to do. After checking out the problem know that it was the heater element that was wrong. Within a few minutes he had replaced the heater element and the dryer was working great.

I think there is always anxiety when something breaks in your home, when you call Choice you get a representative who understands you and your time and wants to help you get your claim settled quickly. I had to chase the serviceman a little because he was very busy, but he worked around my schedule, was local, and very professional.

I placed a call to tell you guys about my claim. I instantly was issued a claim number and was told I would receive an email with instructions. Your claims reps provided me with a contact number for an electrician. I made an appointment with him. The contractor came out and fixed the problem within an hour. He was courteous and professional.

Repair person was on time 11:03 (11-1). He made diagnosis and repaired by 11:30. I would use them again. He was very polite, presented his badge before entering residence. Dependable company. I would recommended them to my neighbors.

Service tech was on time. Found the problem but needed to overnight the part. Even though the next day was Saturday he came out, installed the part, fixed the problem and was on his way. I would highly recommend this tech. He did a great job.

Excellent service - quick response time from contractor - and he diagnosed and fixed the problem in under 30 minutes. First class AAA+++. This is by far the best home warranty cover that I had had in the last 10 years.

I had 3 different appliances go bad in one week: garbage disposal, dishwasher, and my A/C!!! Choice addressed all these issues right away, and repaired within days! So pleased with services! I already recommended Choice to all my family members!

I was very pleased with the service. Choice Home Warranty quickly responded to my call. The guy who came to help was friendly and reliable. Overall I had a great experience with this service. I would definitely recommend Choice Home Warranty to others.

Our furnace went out on a Thursday afternoon. We called CHOICE and the customer service person was very helpful in trying to get us a technician ASAP. The technician they got couldn't get to us until Monday. So I had to call a local guy myself to come the next morning. CHOICE spoke with my guy and then he fixed my furnace. CHOICE then sent me a form which I printed up and filled out and then had to fax back in order to get reimbursed some of my money. They said it'll take 30 days.

Washer repair was made in a reasonable time (2 days). Response was early in proposed time frame (10:00 AM to 2 PM) 11:00 AM. The solution was quickly explained and demonstrated and appropriate part ordered. Very satisfied.

I reported my dishwasher problem online and received a reply with the technician's number within 30 minutes. The authorized CHW service technician was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. He determined the problem, ordered the repair part and fixed the dishwasher in three days. An excellent experience with CHW.

Company came out, told us what the problem was and said they can have it repaired in 24 hrs and it will only cost the $60.00 service fee. Excellent customer service. We even received a followed up service call from CHOICE to make sure everything was going smoothly.

Made a claim for repairs to my washer and dryer. The customer service representative with Choice was very polite, helpful and informative. Although it was two separate claims, I was only charged one service charge because the same technician came to repair both units. Received a call from the technician the same day I made the claim and they were at my house the next morning, with repair parts. Quick, easy, seamless claim and repair. This was an excellent experience! If you don't have Choice Home Warranty yet, you should get it as soon as possible!

He was professional, timely, caring, and knowledgeable. As he was doing the job a pipe broke. Not his fault. He then quickly responded, shut off the water, and cleaned up water. He then got water out of carpet. I would use him anytime.

My experience with this claim was great. The repairman came as scheduled and so far my issue has been fixed. And yes I am satisfied with this company because you have done everything you said. Also the Phone Rep has been great and helpful. I plan to continue my service with this company.

I called to submit a claim this afternoon and had a great first experience. By the end of the day I'd received two phone calls and a visit from the technician. He was courteous and explained the process. Repairs are scheduled and my co-pay is all had to pay. Wonderful first claim with this company.

Factual basis uncertain

I was told the door seal for a dishwasher wasn't covered. On their website it says "INCLUDED: All components and parts, except: EXCLUDED: Racks - Baskets – Rollers – Hinges – Handles – Doors – Door gaskets – Damage caused by broken glass - Cleaning." No door seal included in that BUT because the door seal is included under the stove, then it's covered under the dishwasher. Doesn't make sense, huh? Horrible customer service.

Choice Home Warranty Company Profile