4.77/5
Based on 2,169 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

Choice Home Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection plans that protect against the high cost of repair or replacement of properly maintained major systems and appliances.

A Choice Home Warranty plan can provide budget protection and peace of mind for homeowners, and can make your home more attractive to potential buyers, especially if covered major systems and appliances are aged.

At Choice Home Warranty, we strive to provide the best customer service. You will have a dedicated team of two or three representatives, who will always be thoroughly involved in your claim and available to help you with any questions that your may have.

Choice Home Warranty Gallery (2)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 21, 2017

10771 Choice Home Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

The provider, Don, was OUTSTANDING! He explained what was wrong and how he was going to correct it. He explained the problems with the previous dump pump installation and corrected it accordingly. He explained why my basement flooded, not just due to the dead pump he was replacing but also the improper installation.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Washing machine making really loud sound through the spin cycle. CHW had a service company call within hours and had someone out the next day. The machine part was not worth fixing due to cost and age of the machine (13 yrs,) CHW called within a couple of days and said they would send me a check to defray the cost of replacing the washing machine. I was very pleased.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I submitted my claim for my oven on October 4th. I expected to have to wait at least a week before someone would be available. A repair center in my area called and was at my home the following day. The part was ordered and the technician replaced it promptly once it arrived.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I was shock to see such a fast service the person who took the complain was very polite and I call on Sunday Oct 15 2017 at 11.17 pm and Tuesday Oct 17 2017 by 2.00 pm my problem was fixed and also the service technician was very nice. My view are best service.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Two days ago when the temperature outside was 98 degrees our AC failed, I called Choice Home Warranty who dispatched a technician Travis the following day. Travis diagnosed the problem submitted the paperwork and the following day the work was approved and Travis returned and repaired the AC. Thanks to all involved.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Great quick customer service and technician were friendly and courteous. I placed the work order on Sunday night and the tech was at my house at 9am. Customer serviced called and told me the ceiling fan needed to be replace and I was authorized for a new fan.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Timely and competent service from both CHW and Cornerstone Door Service. Both CHW and their contractor kept the customer informed as to status of claim and when final service would be performed. Contractor was actually able to move scheduled final service two days earlier than originally scheduled.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I had my first claim last week. It was handled very professionally and efficiently within 48 hours my issue was fixed. Very happy and definitely recommending families and friends. Will definitely extend for more than just one year. Very satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

The disposal was leaking real bad, the service man came early and replaced it. He was very polite and showed me how the unit was full of water. It was dangerous, I could have gotten a electrical charge from it.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Both techs were great and took the time to explain what is covered and what isn't. They were both here at the appropriate time. I would recommend this company to anyone. Reasonable rates and like the way you able to pay monthly.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I did research on home warranty companies and chose Choice Home Warranty and I'm glad I did. I've had 2 claims so far and each one has been taking care of much to my satisfaction. I can't say enough about them. They responded immediately to get my stove and garbage disposal fixed in a timely matter. I am so very happy with them. Thank you Choice Home Warranty.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

My air conditioner was on the verge of breaking down and within 24hrs Choice Home Warranty had someone at my house to fix the issue. With the weather as hot as it is my family and I were very appreciative that we had Choice Home Warranty as our provider.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Thr tech was courteous, fast and efficient! Pretty much took him 10 minutes to complete the job. With my prior service company it always took several days for them to get a small job completed. This is my first claim and I am extremely happy with the service provided.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

The L&F HVAC service person began his professional manner even before he came to my home by giving me a phone call to let me know he was on his way. When he arrived at my house he was not only professional, but pleasant. He was able to quickly determine my problem and my family once again had heat which was definitely needed this chilly 48-degree morning.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Choice Home Warranty has very good partnerships with repair companies. The repair company that fixed my A/C (PM Memories, LLC.) did a great job with my repair and I owe it all to Choice. The company was very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Choice!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I am really very impressed with the overall service. I interacted with Choice Home Claim Department, Service Team in Home and Claim Closing Discussion. Everything was too smooth and fast. Prompt response of all questions. There was quick updates, reminders for technical person visit. There was phone call before service person come to home. Service team was knowledgeable. Claim Department team were knowledgeable and has great knowledge and understanding. I love the overall service. I feel good to select Choice Home as Home Warranty Provider.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

My electric water heater wasn't getting the water hot. The tech knew immediately what the problem was, heating elements. He replaced them and stayed until he knew I had hot water. Awesome professional. He called to confirm time and arrived in a timely manner.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I would recommend Choice Home Warranty to everyone. My washer would not spin on Monday morning and it was up and running by Weds morning. Very happy with my experiences with this company. Last year I had problems with my dryer, I am a satisfied customer for about 3 years.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Upon contacting Choice with my pool claim, the representative was very prompt and professional. I was contacted within 48 hours by the contractor and my pool was repaired the next day! Excellent customer service! Although the repairs were greater than the warranty allowed, the repairs were completed and the contractor was also very professional and prompt! Email correspondence from Choice was also very concise, accurate and informative.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

This particular week we had experienced two conditions of problems with our dishwasher and washing machine. In both cases CHW responded efficiently and with knowledgeable repair technicians. All the services were completed the day each particular service was performed. I am very pleased with both the quick response of the contact person at CHW and their selection of repair companies.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Antonio with Anytime Home Services was exceptional. He was very efficient. I was satisfied with the jobs he did. As for speaking with someone from Choice Warranty they need to improve the English language. The person I spoke with was very hard to understand.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My experience w/ CHW went well. I feel they tried there best to satisfy all my concerns. They even went beyond to make sure I was taken care of. They kept me inform during the entire process. I'm well please.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Very quick response after reporting the problem (faulty garbage disposal)... a new part had to be ordered. The person stated that he would pick up the part and return in 48 hours to finish the repair. So far the contact has been very pleasant and very efficient.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We have been very pleased with Choice Warranty. Most of our issues have been covered. Every time we have requested a technician, they have been assigned quickly and the issue is resolved quickly. Payment is easy and we have not had any complaints. Great service.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The initial contact and speedy service were very professional. I highly recommend CHW. I called my claim in, within 30 minutes someone called me back with a service contractor. I called the contractor and left a message, they contacted me within 30 minutes. Set me up with an appointment for the next day. The technician were very professional and prompt.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I placed a repair order online and within 30 minutes the tech was calling to come out. Didn’t think it would happen that fast so the tech came the very next day within the time frame I was given... Diagnosed and fixed the problem within 5 minutes and would’ve been done. But he replaced the whole thing!!!! Love Choice Home Warranty. They’ve replaced or was able to repair several items in my home. I’m a very pleased customer.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We had a plumbing issue and Choice Home Warranty was prompt in sending out a qualified, knowledgeable plumber to take care of our problem. Happy with the results and the timeliness of it all. Would recommend their services to all.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Water heater - Representative from Plumb Tech met me at my house. Checked out the problem, ordered the defective part and is going to install when it gets here. Currently waiting for the part to get here and get installed. So far so good.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Our microwave oven quit. Choice Home contacted a contractor to come out and service it. He deemed it un-repairable. Choice Home said to go and buy one and put it in and, "We will reimburse you something." I thought, "Yea right." So we went bought another microwave and had it installed and moved forward. Then a couple of months later I get a check from Choice Home for $170!!! Wow!!! Thanks!!!!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Technician was top notch. He went above and beyond what I even thought was expected. Very communicative about the issues and explained what he was doing the entire time. I had two a/c units go out and worked his schedule to make it to my home that very next day I submitted.

Choice Home Warranty Company Information