4.64/5
  • 1 star
Based on 2,314 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection plans that protect against the high cost of repair or replacement of properly maintained major systems and appliances.

A Choice Home Warranty plan can provide budget protection and peace of mind for homeowners, and can make your home more attractive to potential buyers, especially if covered major systems and appliances are aged.

At Choice Home Warranty, we strive to provide the best customer service. You will have a dedicated team of two or three representatives, who will always be thoroughly involved in your claim and available to help you with any questions that your may have.

Choice Home Warranty Gallery (2)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 16, 2018

11413 Choice Home Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

We are very pleased with the policy and price of the warranty but the sales person was extremely helpful, answering all our questions in detail and so we could understand exactly what we were purchasing. Thank you for doing such a great job for us.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

The website provides very easy-to-follow steps to make a claim. It was a quick and efficient process and I am thankful for Choice Home Warranty. This was the first time I have made a claim through the website and if I ever have to do so again, I am thankful to have them taking care of us.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

My garage door will not close. It was recorded as a garage door opener that didn't work. I have a garage door open in very cold temperatures plus no way to lock the garage for safety. Having to wait 3 days and the company you are sending wouldn't even call me back. Not a safe situation.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I called over weekend and snow storm in area. Choice contacted me right away and within 4 hours a company called and left me schedule to repair for Wed. But they came today on Monday and fixed my dryer. They were excellent and I feel blessed to have Choice Warranty and am telling all my friends. Thank you so much. In a time of bad news it is good that some companies stand by their word.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Thank you for allowing our first home warranty claim be very good. We were at first denied, I called Choice back was very upset with this decision. After speaking to the representative he understood my situation and made it work. I am an agent and have lots of warranty companies trying to get my business. I chose Choice since our company has them as one of our preferred vendors. I also adore our sales agent that has continually worked on getting my clients. I will continue to encourage my clients to choose this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

Kevin was courteous & professional. I can't think of any more I can say other than CHW has in the past virtually encouraged me to cancel my contract because of the hoops it makes me jump through every time I have a claim. Each time CHW appears to look for any reason to deny the claim, by having the contractor take photos showing dirt, dust, etc. in order to justify it denying coverage due to "customer neglect".

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

Fast, professional, and efficient service. Choice Warranty is an easy company to deal with. Each time I've used the service, I have been pleased with the technicians sent out and the work done. I'll renew when my policy expires at the end of the year.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I'm a Realtor. I offer Home Warranties on some of the homes I sell. My office gets solicitations from numerous Home Warranty companies. I compared the prices between the companies and this one beat the other companies by a significant amount. Ordering it was a breeze and took me maybe 2 minutes tops. I highly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I am writing to you to tell you that I had a great experience talking to Damien today. He was polite, courteous and answered all my questions. I was going to purchase the 1 year agreement, but after Damien's explanation about the 5 year program I signed up for it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I was completely satisfied with the service I received from MW Heating & Cooling and how quickly Choice Warranty put him in touch with me. Michael worked with my time schedule, repaired my issue efficiently and was overall very, very good. I would recommend Choice and MW Heating & Cooling to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Your people are great to deal with. Thank you. I have looked at other warranties and yours is the best rated high in the state of Wisconsin. I have had no experience in using the warranty yet your policy is insurance for me. I have recommend your policy to my family who lives in NC and SC. Both of them have new homes at the least 2 to 3 years old.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Electrician came the same day. He was diligent in investigating the problem and was able to resolve the issue. Very professional service. He not only replaced the GFI but replaced a cracked outlet that he found in the investigation process. I felt very comfortable that he was knowledgeable and capable. I would definitely recommend Choice Warranty company.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Stove display shows some problem with oven working properly. Trust it can be serviced and fixed soon and properly. First time I've used your service. Service rep was very nice and understanding. Have never had problem with this electric stove before.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

My agent made a great attempt to sign me and found a few discounts to make the deal. The background noise was a huge distraction and gives the impression of a mass produced operation. This needs to be addressed. The agent kept pushing for a long term commitment even after I told him several times that as a new customer I wanted to see how this warranty worked before I extend my coverage at any price.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

So far my experience getting coverage has been great. They understood what my particular needs were and gave me what I needed without a problem. I haven't had to utilize their services yet but the cost is very reasonable and the service fee for each visit is very reasonable also.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

We have been with a major competitor for the life of our home and the service and care has declined severely. Out of sheer frustration I looked up Choice - read the reviews and took a chance to find a better company. Wayne ** went out of his way to not only find the best possible solution for my mother's budget... he was human. He understood our needs and really feel comfortable and we made the move... this sale is made on what if's and I am confident that we have made the right choice. Wayne ** went above and beyond - thank you.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Glen was very courteous. Very polite and quick. I hope that my service with tech will be the same. Professional he listen without any interruption. I think my call last no more than 10 minutes. I hope to have the same prompt service in the future.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Luke ** was the salesman who spoke to me over the phone and convinced me to get the 3 yr. pkg. He's a very good salesman; my realtor had recommended your company also has the 3 yr. package and raved about what good service she got when her washing machine broke and 'Choice' replaced it with a brand new machine.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I just signed up for Choice Home Warranty, so I can't really comment on all areas of their customer service just yet. However, I will say that the process of establishing this service was extremely easy and quick. The representative helping me was friendly and very helpful. Based on my experience so far, I will definitely recommend Choice Home Warranty.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Noel was the salesperson that called me in response to my online quote. He was very professional, succinct, and knowledgeable. He answered my questions and didn't try to waste my time. He was also able to offer a three-year plan at a reasonable price.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I was very pleased with the service I received when calling about a home warranty. The Salesman was very knowledgeable about the warranty and looked for the best pricing that he could give me. Did not take long at all to get the policy set up and going. I would definitely recommend others to Choice Home Warranty!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Thanks to Myles for his time and patience today. I was shopping for a warranty plan and he made the process quick and seamless and I walked away confident that I got the best plan for my needs. I'm praying that I will not need the service but I believe that if I do, Choice Home will extend the same professional customer service I received today.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Pleasant experience when purchasing warranty; agent was very professional. Was not given an order number. I don’t give out my phone number. I would gladly recommend your coverage to a friend. As a matter of fact I already recommended your company to a friend and two relatives.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I was annoyed by the phone in service for claims, since I got the "unusual incoming number of calls and long wait". If that is the case they should retain additional service call operators, however, they do direct you to the website to place a claim. This was easy to do and straightforward. The website has a "view status of claim" hyperlink that you can follow its processing status. I have yet to see how fast the processing is carried out since my request is loss of refrigerator.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Scheduling service request thru online was very simple and took less than 2 minutes. Received acknowledge email almost immediately and service appointment was scheduled within a day. Service Rep call and confirmed the appointment and did the service inspection within time, ordered part and gave estimated time and the next step to replace the part. Very professional and would recommend to my friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I was pleased with Anthonys’ service, he was helpful and not pushy like the other agents were that continued to call me even after I told them I would call when ready. An agent hung up on me when I tried to explain that to them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

The electrician was on time and was very polite. He diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it quickly. I was very impressed by his skills. He seemed very knowledgeable about the problem. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

This is my first claim, phone associate was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Made the process so easy. In the future I will utilize the website as it too is user friendly. Great customer service. Most of my concerns were addressed before I had to ask.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Selecting Choice Home Warranty has been one of the best business decisions I have made as a homeowner. They respond quickly and my experiences I have had with their service companies has been professionally satisfying. In this case it was my oven that went kapoot with a houseful of company.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Craig was wonderful. He answered all my questions. I feel I am receiving good value for my money. Previously I had received an estimate for a protection plan on just my refrigerator from a different company. Much better value to go with Choice Home Warranty.

Choice Home Warranty Company Information

1090 King Georges Post Road
Edison
NJ
Fax:
www.choicehomewarranty.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use