toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called CHW late one evening and spoke to a real person with no holding pattern and option selection quiz. The individual took all information rapidly asking all necessary questions for clarification. A claim number was provided. Contact was make the next morning and an appointment was made for two days later with arrival within a two hour window (others have required a five hour window - very inconvenient). The service person arrive within the specified time, determined the problem very rapidly, replaced the part and left with the AC unit working great - all for my $45 co-pay. I am sure had not had CHW I would have been facing a $300 service bill. As a retired person, I can budget my monthly CHW payments but a out of the blue, unscheduled and planned for $300 bill seriously impacts my economy. The service person gets five stars also.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Choice from the moment I signed up, it has been simply the best. After I purchase my house, I did not know the condition all the appliances. They were all working but I did not know how good they were. So, I signed up with Choice and lo and behold, two months after I moved in, my dryer stopped working. It was fixed in less than 24 hours. Then my central heater stopped working, it was fixed in less than 24 hours. Then my outside ac unit stopped working and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. Every technician that came did a great job. Every person I contacted to set up appointments were great. Choice was one of my best choices I ever made. Thank you for all you do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased warranty two years ago then had some claims for plumb/ac service. Each time, Home Choice warranty provided simple procedures, very quick response and assigned technicians and excellent customer service following up. This warranty really eases me free of worry. They are really a great service company which we can trust! Highly recommend to friends!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Outstanding Service. Choice staff courteous and complete with great follow-up. Tradesman was superb in knowledge, courtesy and thoroughness. I could not be more pleased. My air conditioners are operating beautifully and it cost me nothing but my premium. Choice is a great company. I have had two other home warranty companies over the years and there is no comparison with CHOICE.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Placed a phone call to Choice Home Warranty. They answered the call within 2 minutes. I described to them that my upstairs master bathroom was without electricity. I was given a claim number and told that a service provider would be contacted and that Choice Home Warranty would be back in touch with me to provide me a contact number to call and set-up an appointment for them to come to my house to fix the problem. A few hours later I was called by Choice Home Warranty and given the contact number to the electric company that I was to call to come and fix the electrical issue. I called the repair company and they came out the next morning to fix the problem. A blown GFSI outlet was replaced with a new one which corrected the problem.

I paid the electrician $45.00 for the service call. I have used my Choice Home Warranty Plan twice in 6 months and they have shined both times in customer service and with service providers which have provided timely repairs. I would highly recommend them for providing you only the best in customer satisfaction. Well worth the money spent for having the plan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dryer and Washer repair - The servicer did not call back right away after my initial call to him but they were called by Choice Home Warranty and connected to me. The Servicer came out the same day and knew what the problems were with both and he repaired them both in less than an hour. I was pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Called Choice Warranty for Microwave repair and responded quickly and assigned service person immediately and fixed the problem by ordering new parts and replaced quickly. I appreciate your quick and prompt response. Customer service representative is having more experience and will recommend to CHW to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service tech was good. At first I felt like he was trying to get me to buy a new opener, but later figured out he was able to do the repair (garage) and it was covered. I had called Choice customer service and they were had a very positive attitude in ensuring the fix was made.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very pleasantly surprised at how fast and easy it was to open and process my claim for service. Reps were friendly and helpful as was the service tech who was here in only hours. I love the super fast service. The callback message are wonderful - they are truly instantaneous. Their service partners are wonderful too.

CHW has been a lifesaver to my family. We have had 2 repairs done on our ac and one on a leak in the washing machine. They had techs out the next day and fixed the problem quickly for the first ac repair and the washer leak. Irritated at Air 1 HVAC for their very poor service but that is a vendor and not CHW.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Our Water Heater went out on Sunday and Choice was called. We were given a phone # to call and were told they do not work on Sunday but would be out first thing Monday am. Eric with Gulf Shore came out and had to order a part and would be back the next day (Tuesday). He came back as promised, installed the part, and wha-la... we have hot water. Eric was extremely nice and cordial and knew what he was doing... Wish all repair men were like him. Would highly recommend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had many great experiences with their services to my problems and I would highly recommend this Company to all my friends and family. They were very prompt when answering the call to my problem. They are number one in my book with their services.

The 1st time he was here he replaced the blower... That only worked for a couple of days. During the 2nd visit, the tech added freon. That has seemed to do the trick. However, I did not receive a call telling me that he was coming. My neighbor called to tell me that he was at my house, waiting for me... Luckily I was within 10 minutes from my home at the time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I contacted Choice Home Warranty about a plumbing problem. This was my first claim and first experience with this home warranty company. Filing the claim was so simple! Their service was prompt and professional. A needed follow up was also addressed immediately. They went above and beyond my expectations!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We phoned for repair service early Saturday morning. By Monday night a technician was assigned and we had a repair scheduled for Tuesday. Failing to be able to repair the dishwasher, we were awarded a check to apply towards the purchase of a new dishwasher.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Technician came on time and solved the issue soon. Some service provider or technician work during weekend also so I do not need to wait till next week and this is different from other service provider. I am happy with service of Choice Home Warranty.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been having this service for over 2 years now. It's my second time having to use it. I got an appointment with a technician in less than 24hours. The CHW customer service was very nice and fast. This happened on a Friday morning, and by Monday the technician fixed my refrigerator.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been with Choice Home Warranty for almost two years. Every time I need service it is always provided with high quality. My most recent repair was with my plumbing. The service and response was great to repair my plumbing issue.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

CHW were contacted and next day I had a tech person dismantle the dryer and found the problem as dryer not heating and broken timer. Due to the age of the unit it was decided not to repair and replace with a new unit. CHW acknowledged this and are issuing a check to cover the covered items. Good response from the claims folk!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The company that you sent out, B.J. Appliances, came within 24 hours and ordered the parts and within 72 hours they returned and completed the job (repair to refrigerator) very successfully! Very professional! I pray all issues are handled that easily!!! Thank You!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

You always contact someone to handle my problems quickly. However, there was a problem of some kind and my call about that took a long time for a response and was dropped twice. I was transferred twice after someone there contacted me after 3 days of me trying to reach you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am a professional property manager. I have 5 separate policies on my personal rental homes. The warranties give us peace of mind, especially when traveling and are not able to be there when our tenants need us. The team works fast and professionally.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Sump pump was not working. Notified CHW and they issued claim number, notified service technician. Technician arrived, sump was faulty and advised CHW pump should be replaced. CHW approved replacement, technician installed new pump and conducted working test which was successful.

I filed the claim online. Got a call back in 30 minutes. I setup an appointment on the phone. The Mohave AC Repairman called 30 minutes before to await us. He was very engaging, respectful, helpful, competent, timely, would recommend to everyone.

I have been a customer of CHW for over 3.5 years and during that time I have had to utilize the services of this organization several. I have always had an excellent experience with the technicians assigned to my work-orders. My home is 60 years old and CHW and their technicians have always done top notch work. Customer service has always been the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was the first time I used a home warranty. My A/C quit working sometime during the night on Friday, 6/9/17. Called Choice Saturday morning and the customer service representative was very helpful. Took my information and explained to me that I would be getting an email with the contractor information and that I would then have to call and set up the appointment with them. I would highly recommend Choice Home Warranty.

I have been so happy with Choice Home Warranty. I am so glad that I have a home warranty. It has saved us thousands of dollars and is well worth it. Choice stands out from the rest because of their amazing customer service and quality repair businesses.

Yvette, claim supervisor, was great with assisting me with my claim. She not only helped me with my claim. She provided words of encouragement. She went over and beyond the call of duty. She is to be commended for her service in making sure clients are happy.

Great service. They fixed the fridge. Flexible to accommodate tenant time for service. They came back within 24 hours to recheck and informed the sound is coming from the fan. As the unit is very old CHW aid they will send me a check.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have filled multiple claims and they have always been answered really quickly. Choice assigns them extremely fast and I am contacted and kept in the loop with every new update. They truly care about my end result and do whatever it takes to ensure I'm satisfied with my experience. It's REALLY comforting knowing that when I place a call to get something fixed, it will be fixed and I don't have to worry about it. WELL worth it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Garage door not working --called for service. Two day later my garage door was working. I have been with Choice for five (5) years --one of the best thing I ever did. Thank you Choice and the people that work there. They are the best.

Air Conditioner had stopped cooling. Called in was given an order number and the company set and completed the appointment on time and did an excellent job. The A/C technician was polite and kind and knew what he was doing. I have told my friends about the excellent service from Choice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very happy with the quick response and professional in the way my problem(Air conditioner) was handled. I would truly recommend this company to anyone. This my second time using Choice for a problem I had and received the same good service.

The work done on A/C by Penguin was awesome. The guys you sent were so knowledgeable and did a great job at explaining everything. If there are ever any of issues, I hope this is the company that knocks on the door. And your call center gentleman was on top of the issue immediately.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Choice Warranty's repair service came out in May 2017. The repair techs were very professional and knowledgeable. The range did not have a model number but the techs took apart the panel and found the part number. They promptly ordered the parts and everything was immediately fixed! I would rate the tech's an A Plus for going the extra mile to make the customer satisfied. I am very happy with Choice Warranty and their follow-up throughout the process.

Choice Home Warranty Company Profile