toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My central A/C quit blowing cold air about 9:30 p.m. on 7/8/16 so I called CHW. A lady answered, took down my information, gave me a claim number and put me in the system and also letting me know that someone would call me in the morning. Approx. 8:30 a.m. 7/9/16 I received a call from the contract company that was coming out. The gentleman told me that he had a crew working today (Sat..) morning and that they would give me a call before they came.

Approx 9:30 I received a call from the service tech and he told me he was 30 mins. out. Well 28 minutes later, the service tech arrives, diagnoses the problem and fixed the problem. I paid them the service fee and off they went. Both techs very courteous and professional. I am 61 years old and I work in the heat here in north Louisiana 8 to 10 hours 5 days a week so I am very grateful for these men who came out. I truly appreciate them for I understand how they also have to work in the heat during the summer and how draining it is on your body. Thanks guys and gals from both CHW and the service team for a job well done.

CHW is really excellent company. I had three claims one after another but in different times. However, thanks to CHW all problems were been solved with my satisfaction. I am so happy now. All claims were reacting in minutes and repairmen were been at home within hours of filing the claim. Choice Home Warranty has a commitment to quality customer service. Please keep in mind to get great work from CHW. Thank you "CHW!”

Placed a phone call to Choice Home Warranty. They answered the call within 2 minutes. I described to them that my upstairs master bathroom was without electricity. I was given a claim number and told that a service provider would be contacted and that Choice Home Warranty would be back in touch with me to provide me a contact number to call and set-up an appointment for them to come to my house to fix the problem. A few hours later I was called by Choice Home Warranty and given the contact number to the electric company that I was to call to come and fix the electrical issue. I called the repair company and they came out the next morning to fix the problem. A blown GFSI outlet was replaced with a new one which corrected the problem.

I paid the electrician $45.00 for the service call. I have used my Choice Home Warranty Plan twice in 6 months and they have shined both times in customer service and with service providers which have provided timely repairs. I would highly recommend them for providing you only the best in customer satisfaction. Well worth the money spent for having the plan.

We have had Choice Home Warranty for some time now. You never want something to happen at your home but when it does you want to know someone has got your back. Choice Home Warranty makes it so easy to file a claim and they get to work quickly to get your issue fixed. Recently we had our family dishwasher break. Gave Choice a call and we were back in business the following day. Most service call without a warranty can cost an arm and a leg. Choice Home Warranty also helps save you money. Great service I would recommend.

Of course it happened on the weekend... my kitchen sink decided to back up! I called the warranty company who immediately put me in touch with a plumber. The office staff was incredible. So understanding... house full of people, a 6 month old baby and NO KITCHEN SINK. She promised an early service call on Monday and they sure enough they were there! In and out in an hour. Cleaned up everything. Paid my deductible so so easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Our ac went out and we live in the Phoenix area where you have to have ac in 100 degree weather. The service was great and we had ac the same day. I would recommend Choice Home Warranty to anyone in the market for this type of services. I am very satisfied on all services I have requested.

First of all, I had American Home Shield for 10+ years. Their service was great in the beginning, but really began to go downhill in the last several years, to the point I began looking for another warranty company. So after reading some very positive reviews, I called Choice Home Warranty. I requested service on Monday and I had the contractor assigned within a few minutes. I called him and he could be out the next day. I asked him if he could come out on Wednesday or Thursday. He said he'd call me on Wednesday morning. I actually called him on Wednesday morning. He could be here after lunch. He came, fixed the problems with my garbage disposal within seconds and showed me how to do it. The toilet took a little longer, as he had to replace a couple of things. It was so easy and I'm very satisfied.

This was my first claim with Choice Home Warranty and I e-mailed a repair request on the 4th of July expecting a response the next day and was surprised to receive a confirmation and work order assigned within hours of my request. I was contacted by the electrician the next morning and he arrived at my home late morning and determined that the fan needed to be replaced and sent his findings to Choice and received their approval to replace within an hour and a new fan was installed the next morning. Needless to say, my experience was beyond my expectations and I would recommend Choice to anyone and the electrician that they referred was great and he will be my choice for any future electrical needs I have that would not be covered under my warranty plan.

Hi Arretta of Riverview, FL,

Our goal is always provide outstanding customer service in all that we do! Thank you for being a valued customer, we appreciate the positive feedback.

Kind regards,

CHW

Original review: June 28, 2016

We have been with CHW since 2013. We have not had very many claims, however we have been very happy with each claim. CHW Customer service is awesome. All of their CSRs are friendly, patient, smart. And get's the job done. My last claim was 2016 and I had the privilege of dealing with a supervisor. She was very helpful and fixed the problem immediately. We have never had a problem with any of their vendors. They have been nice respectable and just. Fixes the problem... We highly recommend CHW to everyone. For us, it is a peace of mind that we can get things fixed for less than our homeowners insurance for a lot less for the same results. Thank you CHW for making life a little less stressful in a very stressful world.

I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed and efficiency that the repair was taken care of. The request for service was made on a national holiday and the repair was taken care of the next morning. A job well done. I will continue to recommend Choice Warranty to anyone who asks for advice on home repair and appliance services.

The claim was processed quickly. Within one hour of me reporting the need for repair a tech was assigned and called me for an appointment. He came to diagnose the problem and within 5 minutes he knew what was wrong. The part was ordered and the tech worked with our crazy schedule. All is good with our washer. A good experience overall.

My experience has been great with Choice Home Warranty. They are well mannered and professional and my calls are always forwarded to the service technician in a timely manner. My service calls are always taken care of. I would recommend Choice to a friend for sure. It was very easy to sign up and take clear advantage of this warranty service.

Pipe busted from the washer hot water line. I made the call to Choice, they assigned a Tech. Within 2 hrs my problem was fixed. This is my first time using this service plan and I am glad that I have it save me plenty in repairs and savings. I will recommend this to all my friends and family.

I called about my door closing improperly. Choice had provider getting back to me within an hour. They will be here tomorrow, a two day wait. If they are like other providers sent by Choice the job will be done quickly and properly.

The online claim was fast and easy. So far my experiences with Choice have been fair. It's a real comfort to know that my home is always protected under Choice Home Warranty. I will continue to value my relationship with C.H.W. because of their courteousness and exceptional customer service department.

Very fast response from the repair service company as well as follow-up from Choice! The garbage disposal was replaced with like and kind. Very pleased with the service as well as the company that was sent to do the repairs. Felt the service and repairs were done in a timely manner and fair.

There was some confusion with the initial phone rep understanding the issue but she was able to get a service tech out to my house in a couple hours. He was able to do a temp fix on the unit and get it running. So far I have not had any trouble with the warranty company.

RJ repair was there the next day. It took two trips but he. Got the job done. He was a nice person to work with. He was very professional and he went right to work. I would tell other about him. We need more workers like him. If I had another break down I would not mind him at all.

Keith from Covenant Garage Door Inc was top notch!!! He was friendly, good at communicating and very friendly to work with. He obviously knew his stuff and did an amazing job. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family! A++++.

Although our repairs were not technically covered by our policy, CHW still looked at our history with their company and covered them. I thought the days of a company looking at individual cases were long gone, but CHW has our loyalty. We will never change companies.

Called Choice Warranty and they immediately sent a technician out. Technician tried to increase the fee from $45 to $65 but Choice took care of it while they were here. Technicians were rude and ** but Choice customer service was really nice to customers which made it even. They sent check as promised and I was able to get a new washer.

Our heat went out. Called Choice Home Warranty and within the hour a tech called to set up an appointment. We had heat within the next 2 days. Thank you Choice Home Warranty. Great service. Very courteous. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Everything went great. Had issues with getting in touch with the first repairman to come back out. Called Home Choice and they had another repairman come out and didn't have to pay another service fee. The second repairman was out the next day. Everything got fixed and works great.

Very responsive and fair. Our built in microwave was too old to repair so they worked out a cash settlement to buy a new one. I had no idea that our microwave was 20 years old. The customer service was very quick and someone came to fix the next day. I would recommend this company over the warranty companies. Thanks.

I called Choice Warranty for my heating issue and it was done quickly. All it took from beginning to the end less than 8 hours. First I called Choice Warranty. They gave me work order number and in less than 2 hours I received a phone number to call technician. And he showed up in 4 hours, job done in 8 hours. I would recommend this company Choice Warranty to families and friends.

The service and personnel was very polite, on time and friendly. The garage disposal was repaired and functional in a timely manner. Would recommended your service to a friend. Waiting to have some service on a dishwasher. When will I get the free month of service.

The past few times that I have needed help with various issues: my heating unit, my dishwasher, and my plumbing - Choice has been quick to respond and assign a company to help. I really appreciate it! Items were repaired and I was glad to have everything working again!

Stove went out on 1/14/17. Called Choice Warranty on Saturday and was able to get a technician on Monday 1/16/17. Waiting to get approved for a burner. Service was good. I would recommend this company to everyone I know. I have dealt with this company for a long time.

My stove was not coming up to temperature quick enough. The service technician came out and determined that the ignitor was bad. You had to return to get authorization. It's been 4 days and I anticipate a phone call tomorrow from the technician to return and replace it all for a $45 service call. Great plan. Great coverage.

The response time was very good; however, I would like to suggest that in circumstances where the problem could be from one or more sources, as in my case, that the job only goes out to service companies that can diagnose and correct both sources. In my case, the first service rep who responded could only fix issues with hot water heater itself and could not even look at the breaker box. Without power going to the water heater, basically he could not determine what the problem was. The second service rep who arrived was able to diagnose and service the breaker, but not the water heater. This rep did replace a 30 amp breaker which seems to be taking care of the problem, but had it not, I would have had to had a third service call for the same initial call.

Choice Home Warranty Company Profile