toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My central A/C quit blowing cold air about 9:30 p.m. on 7/8/16 so I called CHW. A lady answered, took down my information, gave me a claim number and put me in the system and also letting me know that someone would call me in the morning. Approx. 8:30 a.m. 7/9/16 I received a call from the contract company that was coming out. The gentleman told me that he had a crew working today (Sat..) morning and that they would give me a call before they came.

Approx 9:30 I received a call from the service tech and he told me he was 30 mins. out. Well 28 minutes later, the service tech arrives, diagnoses the problem and fixed the problem. I paid them the service fee and off they went. Both techs very courteous and professional. I am 61 years old and I work in the heat here in north Louisiana 8 to 10 hours 5 days a week so I am very grateful for these men who came out. I truly appreciate them for I understand how they also have to work in the heat during the summer and how draining it is on your body. Thanks guys and gals from both CHW and the service team for a job well done.

CHW is really excellent company. I had three claims one after another but in different times. However, thanks to CHW all problems were been solved with my satisfaction. I am so happy now. All claims were reacting in minutes and repairmen were been at home within hours of filing the claim. Choice Home Warranty has a commitment to quality customer service. Please keep in mind to get great work from CHW. Thank you "CHW!”

Placed a phone call to Choice Home Warranty. They answered the call within 2 minutes. I described to them that my upstairs master bathroom was without electricity. I was given a claim number and told that a service provider would be contacted and that Choice Home Warranty would be back in touch with me to provide me a contact number to call and set-up an appointment for them to come to my house to fix the problem. A few hours later I was called by Choice Home Warranty and given the contact number to the electric company that I was to call to come and fix the electrical issue. I called the repair company and they came out the next morning to fix the problem. A blown GFSI outlet was replaced with a new one which corrected the problem.

I paid the electrician $45.00 for the service call. I have used my Choice Home Warranty Plan twice in 6 months and they have shined both times in customer service and with service providers which have provided timely repairs. I would highly recommend them for providing you only the best in customer satisfaction. Well worth the money spent for having the plan.

We have had Choice Home Warranty for some time now. You never want something to happen at your home but when it does you want to know someone has got your back. Choice Home Warranty makes it so easy to file a claim and they get to work quickly to get your issue fixed. Recently we had our family dishwasher break. Gave Choice a call and we were back in business the following day. Most service call without a warranty can cost an arm and a leg. Choice Home Warranty also helps save you money. Great service I would recommend.

Of course it happened on the weekend... my kitchen sink decided to back up! I called the warranty company who immediately put me in touch with a plumber. The office staff was incredible. So understanding... house full of people, a 6 month old baby and NO KITCHEN SINK. She promised an early service call on Monday and they sure enough they were there! In and out in an hour. Cleaned up everything. Paid my deductible so so easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Our ac went out and we live in the Phoenix area where you have to have ac in 100 degree weather. The service was great and we had ac the same day. I would recommend Choice Home Warranty to anyone in the market for this type of services. I am very satisfied on all services I have requested.

First of all, I had American Home Shield for 10+ years. Their service was great in the beginning, but really began to go downhill in the last several years, to the point I began looking for another warranty company. So after reading some very positive reviews, I called Choice Home Warranty. I requested service on Monday and I had the contractor assigned within a few minutes. I called him and he could be out the next day. I asked him if he could come out on Wednesday or Thursday. He said he'd call me on Wednesday morning. I actually called him on Wednesday morning. He could be here after lunch. He came, fixed the problems with my garbage disposal within seconds and showed me how to do it. The toilet took a little longer, as he had to replace a couple of things. It was so easy and I'm very satisfied.

This was my first claim with Choice Home Warranty and I e-mailed a repair request on the 4th of July expecting a response the next day and was surprised to receive a confirmation and work order assigned within hours of my request. I was contacted by the electrician the next morning and he arrived at my home late morning and determined that the fan needed to be replaced and sent his findings to Choice and received their approval to replace within an hour and a new fan was installed the next morning. Needless to say, my experience was beyond my expectations and I would recommend Choice to anyone and the electrician that they referred was great and he will be my choice for any future electrical needs I have that would not be covered under my warranty plan.

Hi Arretta of Riverview, FL,

Our goal is always provide outstanding customer service in all that we do! Thank you for being a valued customer, we appreciate the positive feedback.

Kind regards,

CHW

Original review: June 28, 2016

We have been with CHW since 2013. We have not had very many claims, however we have been very happy with each claim. CHW Customer service is awesome. All of their CSRs are friendly, patient, smart. And get's the job done. My last claim was 2016 and I had the privilege of dealing with a supervisor. She was very helpful and fixed the problem immediately. We have never had a problem with any of their vendors. They have been nice respectable and just. Fixes the problem... We highly recommend CHW to everyone. For us, it is a peace of mind that we can get things fixed for less than our homeowners insurance for a lot less for the same results. Thank you CHW for making life a little less stressful in a very stressful world.

LG Washing Machine Repair - Quality Appliance was dispatched to fix the washing machine. 2 parts were broke and both had to be ordered. One week later he returned with the parts and installed them. What really impressed me was he stayed to make sure that the full cycle ran through the machine. I am VERY pleased with the service. Thank you.

A/C wasn't working. Technician came out, identified the problem, and fixed it in less than an hour, after calling for approval from Choice Home Warranty. Only charge was the deductible. Easy and economical. I am adding a Choice Home Warranty policy to my mom's house.

Company was very accommodating with scheduling an appointment. The electrician was very polite and efficient. He arrived at the set appointment time and immediately found the problem, even though he didn't have the right breaker in his truck and had to go buy one, the job was done in a timely manner.

Woke up to our outside A/C unit covered with ice (also inside). Called CHW right away, placed a work order and by 4:30 pm (same day) a technician came out and fix our A/C. Happy to say that I am very pleased with CHW customer service, time that I had to wait to have our A/C fixed.

This was my first claim with Choice. I was frustrated with the long wait on the phone to get an agent; but after that, everything moved very quickly. My automated response arrived promptly, and the repairman came quickly as well. My icemaker is going to be replaced, so the policy is saving me hundreds of dollars. Thank you.

Very pleased with the quick response from the claim center and the service company. Very friendly and professional response from claim team. Service company was very professional and knowledgeable. Overall very happy with the service will recommend to friends and family.

My washer broke. I called and 2 days later an associate came and said it couldn't be repaired. He called the company and the next they said they would send a check for 279.00. Haven't received it yet. Been 5 days.

Factual basis uncertain

Called CHW on 11/23 because our refrigerator went out. We lost a lot food (at Thanksgiving). The next morning they called with a technician name and number. The technician didn't come until the following day, so 2 days now without a fridge. He finally came out and had to order a part. He told us it would be 3-4 days before the part would come in. It is now 11/30 - 7 days later and still no part! Still no fridge! Called the service technician and he is now saying 7 days for part to come in.

Filed claim on line and response was quick. Ceiling fan was promptly replaced with quality product. The service was professional. I will definitely recommend Choice Home Warranty to all my friends and family. I did a lot of research on home warranties and Choice was rated #1 and I see why. Thanks Choice.

Excellent personality that matched craft involved. Very satisfied with outcome. Thank you choice. Toilet was leaking, they craftfully had to take toilet apart, spotted the remedy for fixtures. Also they I could tell were very very proud of aligning their craft with your organization.

FAST RESPONSE!!! Great customer service!!! Will recommend to friends!!! Fast response. I would recommend to all my friends around the country. They followed up via email and phone. I had tried another warranty company and the service was horrible. You can't go wrong with Choice Home Warranty.

I found my experience to be excellent. I just recently switched to Choice after being with another home warranty provider for over ten years and I must say that I never received such quick service as I did with Choice. The technicians went above and beyond what they needed to do to try to repair my dryer but to no avail. I immediately received a call from Choice to complete the work order and they are assisting me with the purchase of another dryer. This was never done with my old warranty. In fact, I cancelled them after they would not authorize the replacement of my A/C unit which left me no choice but to obtain a loan for 10K. I am very satisfied with the service and have recommended it to my family members.

Tech was very prompt and even cleaned the toilet for me. Very happy overall. Called the service company on a Sunday and dispatched a plumber for 3:00 the next day. Cleaned the area up and installed a new gasket behind the toilet. Excellent service will recommend to family and friends.

I am a very happy customer with Choice Home Warranty. It was a very good decision to switch from another Warranty company to Choice Home Warranty 2 years back. Choice has good price and they really care for their customers. I highly recommend Choice Home Warranty, and it's the only one in the market with good pricing and a good list of contractors.

I was very satisfied with your company from the first person who answered my call to the last person who told me how they were going to solve my problem. The technician was very nice and knowledgeable in my microwave oven repair.

I called Choice Home Warranty to file a claim and the person handling the call was nice and efficient and instantly. When I got through he said I'd be getting an email which I did and then I got a call to tell me the claim would be going to a certain company and they have me the phone number to them. I called after I hung up and got an appt. the very next day at 1:30. But the tech called early that morning and said a customer had to pass on morning because she forgot an appt. and did I want him to come this morning. Of course I said yes and I told him she could have mine.

The tech came and took him a few minutes to figure out my problem. He left to get part and came back put it in. Although because of nature of my refrigerator, I have to let cool defrost till tomorrow then I can plug-in. This was the best service from Choice Home Warranty and the techs they chose in the 60 years I've had repairs done by far. It's was so fast. No delays and really felt like I should have been treated not like other warranty places I've dealt with. I'd refer everyone I see. Love this company.

I have had 3 different occasions to call Choice Warranty. On all three occasions, I had a call back by a repairman within an hour or less. Service appointments were booked immediately, all within a day or two. My bathroom exhaust fan was replaced, refrigerator repaired on the spot and the problem with my furnace was immediately detected as an issue with my local electric company. I am so pleased with Choice Home Warranty.

Over the weekend, my kitchen disposal started to make a loud noise and by the end of the weekend the water was backing up into the sink. I filed a claim online on Sunday evening and by Monday morning I had the name and phone number of a technician. I called the number provided and was given an appointment for later that same day. The technician found that the issue was not my disposal but a clog in the basement piping. He made a few calls to confirm the insurance claim would cover the clogged piping and then proceed to clear the clog. It was effortless on my behalf and the technician was friendly and cleaned up after himself. Great service and support from Choice Home Warranty.

Called CHW twice by now for 2 different issues and on different date and time, found them to be very responsive and courteous. Their vendors (technicians) are also very professional and focus on doing the work. I was well informed through email and phone call and never felt like I am lost during the process. Would highly recommend going with them for homeowners. I have already recommended 4 of my friends to it who have signed and are very happy with them already.

I had the best experience. I lost power in my house. I had someone here in 3 hours. It was accord. They were so good. Our customer service was great. Thank you. I have recommended Choice to about 4 people.

My tech was responsible and came a day before he was expected. He called me to say he was in my area and would come by if I was going to be at home. Thank God for that, because my heat had gone out and I was cold. He did not take long and he was honest. Someone else had told me that I would need a part that would cost about $400.

Choice Home Warranty Company Profile