We know that providing care to your aging loved ones is an important responsibility. Whether you’re helping them age in place at home or looking for an assisted living facility or nursing home, we’re here for you so you can be there for them.
Upgrades can help your loved one age in place and stay independent in the comfort of familiar surroundings — even without the around-the-clock care and assistance a professional facility provides.
Deciding where an aging loved one will live is an important decision. No matter what senior living options you're considering, stay focused on finding services that will provide them the comfort, independence and safety they deserve.
- 10 types of senior living options
- 2021 assisted living statistics
- 2021 elderly poverty statistics
- Assisted living vs. nursing home vs. home care
- Elderly Loneliness Statistics
- Elderly population in U.S. by state
- How to deal with a loss of independence
- Nursing home costs in 2021
- Senior financial scams
- Signs it’s time for senior assisted living
Learn about the best products available, like medical equipment to help with everyday tasks to help keep the seniors in your life independent.
You don’t need to miss out on everything life has to offer just because it’s harder to get around as you age. Learn more about electric wheelchairs, scooters and other mobility devices that help you or a loved one stay independent.
There are many services available to make life easier for older adults. Whether you’re looking for meal delivery services or Medicare Supplement Insurance, ConsumerAffairs has all the information you need.