Elder Care Planning
We know that providing care to your aging loved ones is an important responsibility. Whether you’re helping them age in place at home or looking for an assisted living or nursing home, we’re here for you so you can be there for them.
Senior living options
Deciding where an aging loved one will live is an important decision. No matter what senior living options you're considering, stay focused on finding services that will provide them the comfort, independence and safety they deserve.
- 11 types of senior living options
- Assisted living vs. nursing home vs. home care
- How to deal with a loss of independence
- Signs it’s time for senior assisted living
Improvements for seniors
Upgrades can help your loved one age in place and stay independent in the comfort of familiar surroundings—even without the around-the-clock care and assistance a professional facility provides.
- Adjustable Beds
- Electric Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Lift Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- Walk-In Bathtubs
- Walk-In Showers
- Wheelchair lifts
- 8 aging-in-place home modifications for seniors
- Best wheelchair vans
- The costs of aging in place remodeling
Everyday services for independent living
Learn about the best products and services available, from medical equipment to help with everyday tasks to services that help keep the seniors in your life active and independent.
- Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions
- Diabetic Supplies Online
- Hearing Aids
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Meal Delivery Service
- Medical Alert Systems
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- 5 benefits of occupational therapy for elderly parents
- Benefits of respite care for the elderly and their caregivers
- Medicare vs Medicaid
End of life care planning
Those we love deserve a peaceful, comforting and stress-free experience in their final days. By having conversations and making decisions ahead of time, you can ensure that when the moment comes, your only focus is on those you hold dear.