Elder Care Planning
We know that providing care to your aging loved ones is an important responsibility. Whether you’re helping them age in place at home or looking for an assisted living facility or nursing home, we’re here for you so you can be there for them.
Senior living options
Deciding where an aging loved one will live is an important decision. No matter what senior living options you're considering, stay focused on finding services that will provide them the comfort, independence and safety they deserve.
- 10 types of senior living options
- 2021 assisted living statistics
- 2021 elderly poverty statistics
- Assisted living vs. nursing home vs. home care
- Elderly Loneliness Statistics
- Elderly population in U.S. by state
- How to deal with a loss of independence
- Nursing home costs in 2021
- Senior financial scams
- Signs it’s time for senior assisted living
Improvements for seniors
Upgrades can help your loved one age in place and stay independent in the comfort of familiar surroundings—even without the around-the-clock care and assistance a professional facility provides.
- 8 aging-in-place home modifications for seniors
- Find the best bed rails for adults and seniors
- Find the best folding mobility scooters
- Find the best heavy-duty mobility scooters
- Find the best rollator walkers
- Find the best shower grab bars
- Find the best transport wheelchairs
- Find the best wheelchair vans
- The costs of aging in place remodeling
Everyday services for independent living
Learn about the best products and services available, from medical equipment to help with everyday tasks to services that help keep the seniors in your life active and independent.
End of life care planning
Those we love deserve a peaceful, comforting and stress-free experience in their final days. By having conversations and making decisions ahead of time, you can ensure that when the moment comes, your only focus is on those you hold dear.