toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This was very helpful! I feel a huge weight off of my shoulder! This was very important to me to finish while I was still young! I now know that when I finish I will be debt free before I am thirty years old. This is amazing to me! I really appreciate how kind and helpful everyone is!

James ** was really nice and helpful with me. He was understanding and help me out a lot. He understood that I was at work but still wanted to speak with you guys. And even with the background noise in my end. He was still understanding and helpful.

They were very helpful and knowledgeable of what needed to be done. They were very polite. The gentlemen explained it in terms that I would understand. Both gentlemen were friendly. They were reassuring that everything would be okay. This made me feel comfortable.

Vlad did a wonderful job of explaining the services provided by NDR, and making me feel secure in knowing that all will be OK. I would recommend NDR to anyone in need of debt relief. Thank you for taking the time needed to help walk me through and explain all options that are provided.Thank you again!!

I have nothing yet to say. Just barely starting with the program. Please excuse me... but so far so good. I like the fact that you guys are pretty open and everything is clearly explained, and I appreciate that. Thanks.

Very helpful in explaining to me when I have questions. The representatives that I spoken were very clear on what I need to know, if I have questions there was info that I can get in contact with. I was able to get all my question asked and was given some samples to what the scenario would be like. As for myself, I like to get my questions explain to me that I understand or else it's not help for me to know what is going on with what I am participating in. So it's very helpful that there are service like this that can be available to me.

Everyone that I spoke with was very patient and really thorough in explaining things in layman's terms. I feel comfortable calling and I appreciate how courteous I have been treated. I'm so relieved to feel like I can trust this company!

The entire process was fast, transparent, and easy. It was a pleasure working with Lisa and others on the team at National Debt. I was referred by an existing client, who also had good things to say about National Debt. I have been struggling with the debt for a while now and just getting them all consolidated under one umbrella is such a relief!!

IGOR ** who assisted us from the start was very very helpful. We had no prior knowledge of your company. IGOR told us everything about this program in understandable language and much patience. We are looking to the future with hope again. Igor, from Bob and me we thank you and wish you all the best.

All questions answered and they really helped me feel comfortable about the entire process! I believe it was the right decision for me and I trust they will fight hard to free me of debt. I would recommend the National Debt Relief program to anyone!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Staff is very professional and helpful. They gave me ample time to ask questions and made sure that I understood details. I definitely recommend them if you are needing professional help and a winning team on your side. The staff updates you as needed through the process.

Very pleased with the way business is conducted and how much time and effort is put to make sure that clients are fully aware of process and steps which will take to successfully get out of debt. It is very helpful to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks.

Every aspect of the program is explained to you. The associates are polite and seem to have a great knowledge of the National Debt Relief program. I called them because on their website they are list as BBB. I was happy with the feedback that I received. I joined the program after just one phone call.

My bills was beginning to literally stress me out until I heard about NDR. Teneesha and Christina was very nice and very understanding. They took the time to really explain everything I needed to know. They never cut me off when I wanted to ask questions. I feel such a big relief now that I know I can pay my bills without going over my means. I highly recommend their service to anyone out there who's struggling. I truly thank them for all of their help.

I had a great experience with everyone. They were very clear on what will be done. Everything was covered and always asked if I understood what I was being told. They also told me what I was to expect to receive in the mail and email. They were very friendly.

NDR presented everything clearly, allowed me to clarify any questions I had and they were always very positive and friendly! I feel a huge relief by getting this help and I look forward to being debt free! I like that there are no surprises! Thank you.

I found the personnel with National Debt Relief to be very professional, courteous and clear about their process to help. I would recommend their services to other people I know in the same situation that I have found myself. It has been a really positive experience.

After kicking the proverbial can down the road for too long, the stress of overwhelming debt finally lead us to NDR. The process was streamline and the customer service was excellent. Taking action was the best decision we could have made without getting a lawyer and declaring bankruptcy. We look forward to being debt free in the near future.

Very informative. I appreciate the review and disclosure of information so we are truly informed. Downside is that some of the phone reps sound like they are just reading a script. So could be more human interaction. Other than that, overall a professional company.

Was very pleased with the whole experience. Of course I was nervous but this was addressed by Scott and I felt reassured. All areas of program were explained and repeated to make things clear. So glad I chose National. Then Jason was also professional and clear about how program works.

Everything possible was done to expedite and enhance my experience. I was made comfortable with my decision and fully informed of each step of the process. The agents were very knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing this service.

I was extremely impressed with the outstanding customer service I received from Eric **. At first, I thought I'd have to file for bankruptcy or take a personal loan. Eric reassured me that this program will be good for me and even answered a ton of questions via email. The accommodation I received from him was impeccable! I am happy to begin a new journey to a debt-free life. Thank you, National Debt Relief!

I was surprised at how helpful Paul ** was. He went above and beyond. I really appreciate it. I was really nervous because I came from another source that was terrible. I just had a talk with another associate and he was also very helpful.

When calling for help everyone was really nice and answered all my questions with no hesitation. They made it quick and easy and went into details about the program and if I had any questions or concerns they didn't hesitate to help. I am extremely happy with the decision we have made to go through them and I highly recommend them to anyone!

This program has given me the opportunity to reach my financial goals. Working with Yan ** was spectacular. He was very understanding and helpful. I don't feel that there is any need for improvement in any of the areas. Everything was very clear and I feel like I got the help that I needed.

Carmello ** explained the program thoroughly and very professionally. He reassured and instilled confidence that this program was a good resolution to my problem. The team thoroughly explained the program and reviewed what I can expect. I am very happy and wish I had called months ago.

Extremely Friendly and Knowledgeable folks that are not intimidating, but strive to make you feel comfortable about the process of Debt consolidation. Felt bad about having to call for Debt Relief, but they took that away from the first conversation.

I had a great experience with National Debt Relief. Their customer service is outstanding. They are very informative and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone in need of debt relief. Overall, I had a great experience from beginning to end.

I found myself in a jam. I was old enough to know better, but a family emergency kept me from thinking straight. I worked with Ben ** and I could not have asked for a more knowledgeable and patient person. I was not always on top with the computer and he explained how to do so much. I have not been able to sleep and night and today as I was accepted into your program, I am going to have my first calm night in months. It will be worth the price to get everything taken care of in a few years if not sooner. Thank you so much.

I'm grateful for the assistance in controlling my debt finally. I received detailed and attentive customer service. I just wish I would've started it sooner but life happens. Now I have a second chance at getting my credit in order. Thanks in advance.

Very good service. Great explanations! Hope this works out for me. Thanks for your help. I would recommend you to other clients but hopefully I won't have to. Thought at first it was a debt consolidation loan but realized it's more like a pay as you accumulate dollars in your savings account and paying off debts sequentially rather than all at once.

Everyone I dealt with to get the ball rolling on fixing my credit was informative and helpful with a great attitude. I am hopeful for a future being debt free. Al ** took his time to understand my situation and provide a clear and concise plan for my future with National Debt Relief.

I think National Debt Relief company will be a big help for everyone who are in a hard time situation to pay their debt. The representative seemed to be very knowledgeable to what they do... I can definitely recommend this company to anyone.

I was struggling with credit card debt and did not know what to do. I got a chance to speak with a wonderful representative who was willing to help, answered any questions I may have had, and gave me a peace of mind.

I am so thankful that NDR has given me the opportunity to help with my debt situation. My representative Royce is truly courteous and respectful and explained everything thoroughly. It's a true pleasure to be able to start over with a clean slate and never go back. I will highly recommend to family and friends.

National Debt Relief Company Profile