toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've always found the team at National Debt Relief to be helpful when I've spoken to them. If I have an issue or if they need to contact me, they usually email me and I've never found them to be rude or unpleasant. They've done what they could to get me out of debt and I've only got a few more weeks to go. I'm nearly finishing the program. It's a good experience if you're willing to go through the hardship of going through the program. It's been hard because I'm in a program to get rid of my credit card debt, and it takes half of my salary every two weeks but if you want to get out of debt, then it's something that has to be done. I have recommended National Debt Relief to one of my work colleagues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had financial difficulty that I considered debt relief help. I went with National Debt Relief and they have a very good program. I had consultation of information with the National Debt Relief team and anything dealing with my account, they called me each time they make a confirmation with one of my creditors. There's no problem getting a hold of them. I see changes since working with them and it was a great experience, overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked up National Debt Relief online and saw that it was the top-rated one, so I went with them. Their customer service people have been friendly and honest. Everyone doesn't pretend like they have all the answers. If someone doesn’t have it, they make sure that I speak to somebody that knows how to give me the answer instead of trying to make stuff up. The customer service people are really friendly and honest. I have recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My credit cards were getting a little out of control. I clicked on a link on National Debt Relief's site to request for more information and got a call back really quickly. And then within the next 24 to 48 hours, I was totally set up. They made the payments easier because I only have to pay one person versus two, three or four. NDR was able to do negotiations with my creditors that I wasn’t able to do. I had one instance where my negotiation actually cut the total amount that I ended up paying them in more than half. And if I have gone to that agency and tried to negotiate, I don’t believe I would have been that successful. My credit has been completely screwed over, but the amount that I’m actually paying out to the creditors is significantly less. But they need to get in the habit of leaving voicemails because I screen most of my calls. Other than that, it’s been pretty good overall.

My experience with National Debt Relief has been excellent. They have been most helpful in assisting me get debt relief. Anytime I have spoken with them, they have been very helpful and treat me wonderfully. They have taken care of all areas of my debt relief. I would highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

I would recommend National Debt Relief to anyone who is having trouble. The team I worked with helped me get a lower settlement and I was greatly impressed by how much lower it was. I would like to thank everyone who worked hard to help me. Thank you again for all you did.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching for debt relief programs and came across the website of National Debt Relief. I had contacted another company which was offering about the same amount as National, but the other company's rep was super pushy, so I didn't go with them. Instead, I went with National after I called them. I've been very satisfied with National's customer service people any time I called and needed help. They're all very nice and that's why I stayed with them for so long. I definitely have no complaints.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With National Debt Relief, I get results. They take care of whatever I need to accomplish and they answer whatever necessary information I need. They are very helpful. I've been working with them for more or less two years and so far, so good.

I was skeptical until I called. Now I'm almost halfway through my debt. In the time NDR has been helping me I was served and they even helped with that! Wonderful! I started with $17,000 in debt and I'm down to $6,000. I was scared before I called them and now? Now I'm almost debt free.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief took care of a couple of my accounts but there are still a lot that aren’t taken care of, but I have figured that they’re waiting until I get enough in my account. I also think they charge a little too much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had been doing some research online about the best options we had and we went with National Debt Relief. Their reviews were a bit better and I liked that we weren’t getting into more debt in order to use them. They’re helping us manage to what we have current. Their service teams have all been very helpful whenever I've had to talk to them. Thus, it's been pretty good so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief came up with some online thing that I'll be able to track what's going on, and that's helpful if I have to see what's left. Plus, all of my interactions with their team members have been good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been working with National Debt Relief for two years and the customer service representatives have always been very helpful. They were not too pushy and have answered all my questions. I would recommend National Debt Relief to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been with National Debt Relief for two years now and they have been wonderful. Every time I talk to them, they don’t degrade me in any way. They're absolutely respectful so to me, that speaks volumes.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been slowly settling things with National Debt Relief and it's been pretty good. Their team is courteous and has taken care of everything that I've asked. Working with them has made my life less stressful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief's reps are awesome. They're Johnny-on-the-spot with everything. They always pull my file up right away, answer any questions, and if there's anything we need to exchange, it's done quickly and efficiently. I couldn't say more about them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with National Debt Relief and used their service mainly because I saw that the Better Business Bureau had recommended them and that they were legitimate. At least once a month the team at National Debt Relief would give me a call and update me on the status of everything in my debt situation. Every one of their associates that I worked with has been very polite and professional, and was out there to get the job done. Every phone call that I've either made to them or they made to me has been very professional. They've really helped me start getting my credit back in line and my debts paid off, and getting my feet back on the ground since my divorce. They've got a wonderful program, a wonderful business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with National Debt Relief has been really good. The team at National has been great. They've been very helpful and they work really fast, so I was impressed. We were stressed and they handled a lot of things. Everything worked out faster than I thought it would be, and it's better than my expectation. I wished I did it a long time ago.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I gave National Debt Relief a call when I was stressing the bills and it got too complicated. And they helped me out. Everyone's been really polite. Now, it's less stress and worries, and I'm almost a step away out of the door. So far, I'm a happy man. I recommended National Debt Relief to my brother and they are already helping him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked what National Debt Relief said, and their offer seemed reasonable so I went with them. I've been working with them for almost a year and have had excellent interactions with their customer service reps. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started my own business in 2014 and my business didn’t work out so I still owe a lot of people money that I'm paying back and that’s why I called National Debt Relief. The hard part is that I pay them $1,700 a month every single month and I still have creditors calling me. Part of it is flawed in that my monthly payment is paid up based on paying everyone back but I still have people calling me saying that they’re not getting money and that's really frustrating. And I thought National Debt Relief is gonna take care of that. With me basically paying a second mortgage to National Debt Relief, I expected a little more. I also had a creditor call me because National won’t call them back on one of the loans that I owe them. But it’s sweet in that I know in about three and a half years or hopefully a lot less than that, I’d have all the debt paid off.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to avoid bankruptcy and with National Debt Relief's reviews and their whole set up, it was a very good choice for me. They build their relationship from the get-go. They're very personal, thorough and tried to explain the process and what the next step will be and how it usually goes. So, you never close the phone call feeling anxious that your questions haven't been answered. Every time I do call for whatever reason, they always answer quickly so it's great, great customer service.

National Debt Relief has taken a load of anxiety and stress off my shoulders which I definitely am grateful for because I know that my financial situation is in good professional hands. I am aware of where I stand and it is definitely calming to know that. I would recommend them to anyone in need of their services. It's amazing how there hasn't been bumps in the road and I've been always warned of whatever would come next. National Debt Relief is truly great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm at a point I was needing to file bankruptcy so I went to National Debt Relief and everybody there is really very helpful. It's tough working with them because my husband got put in a hospital and I was out of work. I even had a bit of strain on me having to do it but I'm glad I'm doing it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was drowning in debt from college so I Googled debt management company reviews and National Debt Relief had a high review. I’ve been in the program for a couple of years. The one-on-one interactions have been good. When I call they always have a quick response to stuff, but I wish that they would move a little quicker handling my accounts. My credit got really bad at first but it’s starting to come back and I'm seeing a little difference in my credit report.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I googled National Debt Relief and then saw their Business Bureau rating and clients' reviews. I was straining as I'm already living paycheck after paycheck and it's not enough so I reached out for their help. Their team is great and I'm happy that some of my debts are being paid. They really make it affordable to where I can be able to fix my credit. There are 2 major accounts right now that I got served summons and National Debt Relief is actively working on that. There was a few back and forth that I had to make calls in between because they kept calling me but they weren’t supposed to, so I've already told them that I’m going through National Debt Relief program and they should directly call National. But so far, so good since I haven’t heard any bad news yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a good experience up to a point that I end up in a hardship. National Debt Relief was doing what it was supposed to until I lost one of my jobs and I could not afford $410 monthly to take care of those accounts. So I asked National Debt Relief to close the program but they said, they’ll put me on hold and we’ll see what happens in December. But they went ahead and withdrew $400 and some dollars leaving my account a negative $90, putting me in a difficult situation. It is my fault, to a certain extent, because I should’ve called. But my understanding was that we were going to talk, but it didn’t happen that way. I called them and they could not help me. They said they cannot do anything and they're going to have to drop me from the system. But, I will still recommend them to someone. People will just need to clarify very well and that National Debt Relief has to call them before doing anything so these kinds of issues don't come up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We went on the computer and National Debt Relief was rated number one. I've called their reps three or four times to see if they can help us in anyway and they were very helpful. National Debt Relief has been good so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I could not afford to pay my minimum payments and all of my stuff so I sought the help of National Debt Relief. Everyone there that I've talked to has been enjoyable and worked really hard to solve any issues that I've had. I'm overall pleased. I really like that when I first signed up, we had a payment plan and when I ran into some issues making that payment, they worked to lower it. I know it because I've extended the program. I feel like that if for some reason I can't make a monthly payment, I can call and I know that they can either defer a month or hold off for a month. I like that they are flexible and they'll work with you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief seemed nice and willing to help us so I went with them. It's been a good experience. However, I know what credit cards we had and I wish that we had something set up to pay more of them off. I don’t have a certain amount of money that I can put towards them a month, and I realize that puts them in a situation where they can only do so much. So, it’s not really National Debt Relief's fault. It’s probably more of mine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m having problems with my financing, so I looked up on the internet and found National Debt Relief's number. I then called them to get more information. I got the information that I needed and it was explained to me. When I had problems, the team at National finds a way to help me also. Working with National Debt Relief was great. It got me on my feet again. My experience has been excellent. I'd go back to them again.

National Debt Relief Company Profile