4.58/5
Based on 12,562 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

National Debt Relief

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help client’s re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

We want individuals to achieve freedom from financial debt by receiving debt reduction services and financial consultations so that they will continue to live debt-free. Call today to learn more!

National Debt Relief Video

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

12692 National Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

It was a very difficult decision for me to enter into this program. Your very professional team made this a very pleasant experience. I give Joe ** and his on boarding partner a 10. That's the first time any customer service organization has earned my highest accolades. I am in the business of customer service, your team is fantastic.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The entire process up to this point has been flawless. The customer representatives are very helpful. Soon I will be debt-free as they have already negotiated one of my debts down! I am thankful for this company and always suggest their services.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Impressed so far with your organization - especially John. He spent all the time I needed in order to answer my questions and allowed me to make my own decision. Was not pushy in trying to get me to enroll. Look forward to working with your organization to eliminate my debt.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

You are a blessing on my way to debt recovery. I had a death in the family and had to come up with money and got behind on my bills with no light at the end of the tunnel. I did research online and I found you spoke to a specialist and was so happy at the end of that phone call. Thank you so much for your wonderful help.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The entire process and experience was excellent. Both reps were knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. I would certainly recommend NDR to others. I feel completely secure that my settlement is in capable hands. I appreciate all of the information that was given to me clearly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Yes, I would definitely recommend National Debt Relief to anyone that want be debt free. I was amazed how low and quick they negotiated settlements with my creditors. They work with you to make your monthly payments as low as possible. What a relief!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

So far. This experience has been informative and helpful in my situation. I look forward to having a better financial freedom. My husband and I have had a set back in our finances and needed some assistance. It appears as though you are a great solution

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

National Debt Relief has been such tremendous help in relieving my stress regarding making affordable monthly payments to my creditors. They are there with me every step of the way. Thank You!!! You have made a tremendous difference in my life.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Since the first time I spoke with Steven he made the experience less stressful. He was very patient and explained all the information and covered any concerns I had. Knowing I will have he assistance to be able to breathe again is such a relief.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Treated in a very caring and friendly manner when we discussed our situation. Received prompt service to get started with our program. Someone is always willing to answer any questions that we may have about this service. I am sure that in the future if anyone says that they are in need of help that we will recommend National Debt Relief with no hesitation.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Yes I would. Your co. and staff are caring and professional! They walked me through the whole experience flawlessly! We had been so discouraged about and other co. that was fraudulent, that we couldn't believe someone had our best interest in mind. The last two years have been so hard on me, first thyroid cancer, then my husband of 64 years passed away, then this year fighting breast cancer! Thank you so much for your support and help with my debt!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

So far so good. Company is doing what they were hired to do. So far everyone I have had contact will had been courteous and helpful. Which I greatly appreciate. Can't say that about other company I tried to work with. They out and out lied to me. Thank you all for your help. Keep up the good work

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I would recommend National Debt Relief to friends because your response to my application was done in a timely manner. The very next day. I called on a Saturday and someone called me back on Sunday. The process was also very quick. The welcome call was very thorough and the operator friendly and efficient.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Very professional good communication skills. Offers the best solutions to get out of debt. Always ready to answer your questions if needed. Convenient payment plans and payment options. Will contact you promptly if a settlement is offered. Highly recommend to friends and family will use their services again if needed.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We are very excited to take this step and be on our way to becoming debt free. :D Thank you National Debt Relief! We are so tired of always meeting dead ends to things we want to get because of poor credit report and debts we carelessly accumulate during our not so smart years LOL.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

John, our application coordinator was eager and helpful to get us through the startup process in under 24 hours. It was nice to work with someone who was supportive and willing to help us overcome our debt struggles. The Welcome Call Associate was thorough, distinct, and a pleasure to talk to. She reviewed all the required documents and made me feel comfortable. She deserves chocolate.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I really wish I would have done this years ago. Such a relief off my finances by paying on sum to knock out my debt!! Only been in for a few months and they already have knocked out several debts with more on the way! They are getting it done!!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Theodore was very helpful. He explained the process completely so I knew what to expect moving forward in this process. I would recommend this process to anyone who is in a financial hardship. Thank you for helping me move forward to a debt free life.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The communication was compassionate and informative and made me feel at ease about the process. Shawn really went out of his way to make me feel comfortable with his tone and manner and didn't make me feel insecure or embarrassed about asking for help. I feel like I understand well what is going to happen next and can see a way out of the situation I'm in.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We have had a great experience with National Debt Relief! We are 1/3 of the way done with resolving and paying off our debt in just 10 months and they have saved us thousands of dollars! I am so excited for what the future holds!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

They are always there to answer your questions and always fighting on your behalf. They keep in touch with you whenever they reached agreement with the creditors. They make sure they come up with the best deal to resolve your debts.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I was quite stressed when I called - Billy let me vent about the problems I was having financially, and Ashley with the Welcome Team was so kind. I feel hopeful for the first time in a good while and am happy to be helped by kind-hearted and knowledgeable staff of National Debt Relief.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Very well organized and polite employees, with good information sharing techniques! I came into this fairly blind, and within twenty-four hours, I feel fairly well informed. I am confident that I made a good decision using Nation Debt Relief. I would be quick to recommend this service to a friend or family member.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

They have answered all of questions and explained everything to me. They made it very easy to follow and understand. I will definitely recommend to friends if they need my advice on the subject matter. National Debt is doing a great job. Fantastic job. Well done. Great all the way round.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

So far seems ok, but because of so many scams, I am very nervous especially when it comes to personal things such as money, credit etc. The other concern is that it will take 2-3 months to start paying out the bills which is a shock because I have being paying all of my bills on time every month and are not behind.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

They always answer my questions, they're never rude and they keep me informed on what going on. I can call them anytime when I have questions. I will tell others about National Debt Relief. It helps to have people that care when you get in over your head.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

From our first conversation and a mind full of worry, Randel ** was able to explain NDR's program thoroughly, yet simply, and how it could help us become debt free. He earned our trust with his knowledge, encouraging and positive words. Thank you, NDR, for giving us a chance to get back on track financially.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The agents are very patient and helpful. The process was easy to get started and everyone took the time to answer all my questions until I fully understood the process. I hope to have great results within the next four to six months and get all my debts resolved.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I have already closed out one of the accounts I had them handle. They settled for about 52% of what they were trying to hit me for. On to the next account! Great company to work with. Honest, open & responsive customer service. Always open to answering your questions.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

This is the first time to call to asked and Erika picked up the phone and she helped us to explain everything that We have to know and she helped us solve the problem with all the debt!! We are very happy to know this company and of course I will tell all of my friends about this!!! Thank you so much for helping us everything!!!

National Debt Relief Company Information