toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They were very friendly, helpful, and not overbearing in any way. They definitely made the process very easy. Any kind of questions that I was unclear of, they were there to answer it. They changed their language so that I could understand what they were talking about. And so far, it's great because I will be debt free a lot quicker than I would've done any other way just by myself. The plan was for it to be a 28-month timeframe for everything to be paid off, and they worked it out so that I could be done six months sooner. They were able to lower the interest rate significantly so that the original guesstimate for the payoff was at one level and it was decreased substantially. I have suggested National Debt Relief to many of my friends, a couple of my family members, coworkers also that it was a very easygoing process, and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a change in employment and I needed relief especially that we had lost quite a bit of our income and we had more debt than we could handle. The program and the team of National Debt Relief have been wonderful. Every time I have spoken with somebody, they've been so friendly and it's worked very smoothly. They automatically take the money out of my account twice a month and the only time I had to deal with them is when they call to do a settlement and they need an authorization. Since working with them, I don't have to deal with the debt collectors anymore. So, I don't get any calls or have to call and set payment arrangements.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My dad was using National Debt Relief so I tried it. Whoever I talk to from their team explained pretty much what I needed to know and made things very clear. A lot of things have been settled already with my debt and I was very happy about that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was a lot of transitions going on with me and I needed to get control, so I decided to look into relief help. I ended up with National Debt Relief. I've talked to various people and it's all been pretty straightforward and professional - they were courteous and able to answer my questions. Now that I've finished with the program, it has taken a huge burden off and given me some more financial freedom.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a debt relief program two years ago. I researched online and National Debt Relief looked like the best. Their customer service was very helpful. They've been able to discharge most of the credit cards at a big reduced rate which has been a big weight off my back and the payments are something I can afford to make. So, it's been a big stress reducer. I'm about a year away from getting everything cleared so it's been pretty good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The reps at National Debt Relief have all been friendly and helpful. However, my creditors took over the account strong and I'm dealing with them more than I used to. NDR told me to forward all the information to them and they would take over the account but I'm still getting harassing phone calls from the creditors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recommend National Debt Relief to anybody if they're serious about paying their debt. Their staff are always courteous and when I call, they always try to do the best they can for the consumers. They make sure I am aware and I understand what's going on, and ask me if I have any questions. I'm very grateful and happy because now I'm getting all my debts paid.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

To solve my financial problem I sought relief help for my debt. National Debt Relief is very helpful. It helps do my payment now. So far my experience with them has been very good and I'm very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief was fine. Their team was courteous and able to answer questions I had during the process. They have been able to help consolidate and manage my debt. I am satisfied with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief has very courteous reps. They were able to manage my debts. I had six or seven different accounts that they were consolidating and at this moment, we are paying off three of them. So it's working.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried to consolidate my credit card debts but my credit union couldn't help me so, they recommended National Debt Relief. National Debt Relief has helped me out and their staff answered any questions I needed. Hopefully the credit cards get paid a lot sooner than expected.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had 10 credit cards and I wasn't able to make the payments on any of them. My credit scores went to the very bottom but it's starting to go up again because of National Debt Relief. It's been a pretty good experience with them as they've settled my biggest account. I'm always leery on where exactly all my money is going. Other than that, they are always able to answer my questions and anytime I need to move a payment they're able to do that and they're quick with it.

I wanted to just opt out and try and settle all debts myself to try and save myself some money and one of the guys explained to me a good reason of why to stay with them for the lawyer help. I like less stress other than having to come up with the $500 a month to pay them to pay the people. They have been helpful and I've already recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The team at National Debt Relief and I have had very good interactions. They've been able to help consolidate my debts. It has been going very well and I'm very happy with them. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine that I worked with recommended National Debt Relief, and they've helped me out very much. They negotiated with the credit card companies to help lower the interest rate and come to a final conclusion on what I owe. I only have one thing left that’s pending and I'll be all good to go. It definitely helped me pull everything together and figure out what I need to do. And they were nice. Everybody on the phone was always pleasant.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Process is kind of slow but other than that everybody at National Debt Relief has been really good. I've actually recommended them to people. They talked me off the ledge at one point. However I do need to send them something because I got a collection thing from somebody else that was enrolled.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came across National Debt Relief online. So far, it's been a fine experience and they're paying the bills. Interactions with their guys have all been good too. They're friendly and were able to answer all of my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's been fine so far with National Debt Relief. All in all, my interactions with them were good. They call me to see to get my approval and I call them and I have questions answered. I want to know how many more debts I had to pay off yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The team at National Debt Relief has been really courteous. They check each time and each phone call has been very consistent which I like. They provide great service. National Debt Relief has definitely helped me getting out of debt and that's a positive thing in my life.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

If I have any questions or concerns regarding my account, to see if it's going the way that I want it to, I'd call NDR and get some help. However I was a bit disappointed in one of my account that I really need to get rid of. Some things that I expected with that account to be done was never done. Otherwise, everything else went okay. I have a lot of debt that I need to stop and consolidate and relief help is the best way to revive my credit.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Someone I work with said he had a friend who is with National Debt Relief. I looked it up online and then I got into it. It was a good experience. I had nice conversations with their professionals while handling business at the same time. They provide great customer service any time I call or have an issue or questions. My credit report has been changing and everything is handled well. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief has the best reviews online, and their guys are wonderful too. Everybody I've ever spoken to has been nothing but nice and efficient. Dealing with the company has been very good. They're working on resolving all of my debts except the MCU, which I'm hoping that that one will also come soon.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to consolidate a couple of bills and didn't want it to go on my credit, but it still did, so I looked into relief help. Working with National Debt Relief has made my credit score go up a little after I paid up two of my creditors, though I have one more left. If I had an issue with somebody calling me, they explained it to me very well. They are always friendly and able to answer all of my questions. Everything's been all pointed to things wonderful and I didn't have any issues. I'd recommend them to someone who needs to consolidate their bills.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief is excellent. Everyone is always super professional and very willing to help. It’s really to get ahold of someone if I have questions or need to call them. I’ve been able to pay off everything I needed to pay off and they made it really easy to work with as far as being a third party so that the bill creditors would contact them instead of me. It’s been a good experience. They’re a great company and I highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was managing a lot of unsecured debt. I had never missed a payment, but I was drowning and I wasn't getting anywhere. I didn't want to go bankrupt so I looked into relief help and found NDR on google. I saw the reviews on them and they had better reviews. I've gotten relief from that particular burden by working with them. Their team were courteous and very proactive. If something happens then they're on the line with you. They call in periodically every two or three months to check if your situation has changed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am happy with my experience with National Debt Relief. They have settled like several of my accounts on my behalf then I just make payments to one savings account and from that account, they make payments to pay off the settlement.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Debt Relief has been outstanding. They interviewed me, took care of some of the routine paperwork, and called me when it's necessary. They took care of the billing issues in a very professional manner and I couldn't be happier. They will get me out of debt in a couple of months. They're efficient and I was very pleased with the whole program. It worked. I'd recommend them to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a change in our income circumstances and needed to get a little bit of relief to get back on our feet. My interactions with National Debt Relief has all been positive. It's a great program and we're able to pay off our debt and hopefully rebuild our credit in a couple of years when we're done with the program. It beats the heck out of filing for bankruptcy for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm tired of being in debt so I looked into getting some help. Then I found National Debt Relief online. Their staff were able to explain the process and answer all my questions. I just put the money in the account and let them take care of things. I am happy with National.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm stressed out with my current situation that I thought of looking into getting relief help. I reached out to National Debt Relief and it's been good with them. Working with them made life a lot less stressful. I would recommend them to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At the beginning, we were having trouble with a document. For some reason, I kept sending it and they kept saying that they didn't get it. But that situation eventually was taken care of. National Debt Relief has, in a way, turned off the phone calls I'm getting from everyone day and night. I answer my phone now. It made a difference and I feel like I'm finally getting my life back. I've already recommended them to a few people.

National Debt Relief Company Profile