toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Were very helpful and courteous. Good experience. I can't say enough about how well they treated me. They are taking care of my debt. They're paying my debt. They are contacting my creditors and I don't need to call them.

I was more than pleased with the customer service!! The employee that took care of me was very patient and even rescheduled when I was better available. I look forward to working with y'all in the future. I would recommend this company to any of my peers.

Excellent service and the team was very helpful and friendly. They lowered my stress level. When they said they would email and call they were prompt. Helpful on explaining every thing. The monthly amount is fair and the time frame is very reasonable.

The customer service at National Debt Relief is outstanding. Everyone is very patient and knowledgeable. They have made this decision a very easy one. The process took no time at all and they have explained everything to me as we went along. It was also a very easy process. I would recommend National Debt Relief to a friend.

My representative was so patient and nice and understanding and answered all my questions. I felt so much better after I spoke with her. I knew I made the right decision to go with National Debt to help me through my financial hardship. I wished I would have contacted them sooner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Signup was done 100% on phone and computer, which was a great convenience. Both representatives were professional, courteous, helpful, and were eager to answer questions. Both displayed a caring demeanor. I was a little apprehensive going in. But after their explanations and answers to my questions, I feel better about the process. Thanks to Rahim and Osarodion.

I like they may it help me to be debt free. And recommended this program to family members and friends. This is a new experience for me. I would like to be regularly informed if there is policy change. Thank you and God bless.

I have been very pleased with the service I have received from National Debt Relief so far! All of the people I have been in contact with were friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly. It has been a great experience for me.

It is giving me mental relief also. I was not sleeping at night for the worrying. Now I sleep like a baby. It is a wonderful feeling. I would highly recommend this company and organization. Thank you for your support. I hope this helps you with my opinion.

Process was seemly, easy to understanding. Rep was very knowledgeable and kind. We really appreciated being able to have many opportunities to ask questions and express concerns. Having several venues to contact the facility is amazing. We look forward to a greater future and peace of mind with National Debt Relief help.

I researched for a company to help with my situation and all reviews showed that you are the best. I am very content with you. Everyone I have dealt with there have been very professional and thorough. You were able to reduce my payment along with total debt with no interest but with a 25 % fee that is added to total debt which still lowers my total debt and I can pay it off sooner.

Yall did an excellent job and I thank you and I will definitely recommend yall because this will be a big help to me and other people just like me. I know a lot of friends that I'm going to recommend to you all.

My rep Menes ** was wonderful. He was compassionate, informative, clear and helped put my mind at ease that after a very long decision to do the debt program that I made the right choice and he/your company would be sure it was a positive experience. I am just starting today so we will see how it goes. I am hoping for a stress-free future!!

Olga was extremely patient and helpful. She explained exactly what to expect from this program and helped me come up with a plan that I could live with. This will still be very expensive for me, but at least I now can see a light at the end. From my experiences so far I would recommend your services to others.

Just to let you know how pleased I have been with my experience. Andrew made it very simple and easy to understand the procedure and to know what to do. I thank your whole staff for their patience and kindness.

Tried to give this program a shot; was a little skeptical about it. Once a representative contacted me I was assured and comforted that I was in great hands! The program has a very well organized proposal and I am looking forward to settled my debt as soon as possible.

They were very quick, personable and more than helpful! I have been struggling with debt for several years, even thought of bankruptcy... On a whim I checked National Debt Relief. Within just a few hours they have settled my debt for an extremely low payment for less than 4 years. Mike ** was fantastic! They worked with me in a very professional manner and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Thank you NDR.

I never thought I would have to apply for debt relief, but at age 77 I have after a failed business venture. The experience went very smoothly and was professionally conducted. The content of the written material was well presented and helpful.

Friendly, very informative and courteous. Very helpful. They seem to know what they are talking about. I don't know too much more, because I have just started working with them. I am hoping that I will not have any trouble with the creditors and this will run very smooth.

I must say that while the response (Debt relief accommodations) was prompt and well found on my behalf, it took me by surprise the relief offered! I had little time for the continued research to pursue this endeavor. However, the solicitude was comfortable and understood. The motto is truly felt and appreciated.

We were screaming for help and National Debt Relief answer immediately. We got all the answer we had and more. We are really praying that everything goes nice and fast. Customer service make you feel that you are not doing anything wrong. Thank you National Debt Relief for giving us a peace of mind.

I would definitely recommend you to a friend. Moses was very patient with me and explained everything so I can understand it. Thank you all for your help. It is a blessing. I did not know what to do after my husband passed and all my debt piled up. Thanks so much.

Everyone has been so awesome to work with. Outgoing and friendly! I would definitely recommend my family and friends to this program. I look forward to working with the company to be debt free and I'm beyond thankful for the opportunity provided!

In general, I had a good experience. I strongly suggest that you send agreement documents and others, which contain sensitive information including Name & address, Social Security No., DOB, and bank account number, in a password-protected file. This would assure the document if sent by mistake to a wrong address, cannot be viewed by a third party.

My experience with National Debt Relief was excellent. My representative Max made this experience a positive as well as painless as possible. He answered all questions as they arose. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has experienced debt issues.

National Debt Relief has been very professional and informative and welcoming to its program. I am looking forward to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and being debt free in 33 months. Thank you for being there at this hard time in our life.

I am overwhelmed and was extremely impressed with Meloniece **'s kind courtesy, patience, wealth of knowledge in giving me informed explanation of my current credit situation with my options and resolve to my credit dilemma. It was clear that this is her area of expertise since I am an educated and informed consumer who usually demands full and complete answers, which Meloniece was able to do an outstanding job, making me feel that I can trust her detailed and thorough understanding of my future pathway. I am happy that I was able to work with her and I look forward to sending more credit relief business to her.

The workers were very helpful in discussing and being helpful in our getting all forms filled out. They were very clear in their presentation of explaining how forms were to be filled out. We are so happy to having you help us taking care of our bills in order to be able to buy a home in the near future. Thank you to the whole team in helping us succeed in doing this, everyone was so helpful. Again thank you and I will call if needed.

My experience with National Debt Relief has been a good one. So far everything has been clearly explained and I feel comfortable that they will take of resolving and helping negotiate my debt. Thank you for making things clear to me Mr. ** and all involved with my debt solution.

I have found myself up to my eyeballs in debt, with no seemingly way out. I found National Debt Relief online, and after comparing them with some other similar companies decided to give them a call. The gentleman who handled my case was thorough and very helpful. I look forward to seeing some results!

National Debt Relief Company Profile