toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was new to this experience and not very computer savvy. The people were very patient and helped me through each step. I was very grateful for all the help and support through this process. My hope is that they will be there to help me through the rest of the program.

I am feeling very satisfied with my decision to use National Debt relief to help me work toward and clear my credit card debt. I am finally seeing a light at the end of the very long and dreary tunnel! I feel like they listened to my concerns and helped match me with the best program for my situation!

I was very pleased with my experience. Your associates are well informed and very knowledgeable. Adrian answered all my questions and made me feel more at ease about the whole process of becoming debt-free. I have already recommended your services to a family member.

I would like to say that Max ** was awesome!!! He took his time and explained everything to us. He was very professional and answered our questions completely. We considered NDR before and didn't go through the whole application process. 2 months passed and we were calling Max again and even though we didn't go through with the program the first time because we were uncertain, Max treated us with respect and I genuinely appreciated that.

I was so down and my bills was taking over my life. I reached out and got to talk to a representative Clinton **, he is simply amazing. He answered all my questions made me feel so at ease and confident. Because of Clinton I have made one of best decisions in my life!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

I've been in debt and overextended for years. I was so scared to call NDR. I wish I would've called YEARS ago. Mark was so kind and helpful. He was professional and non-judgemental. I could tell he was intelligent and truly wants to help people out of their credit issues. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better advocate during this time.

I have enrolled to repayment to 6 six credit cards and am still trying to get all the paperwork completed. A lot of it is repeat but I will comply with each one. The paperwork is resent each person I talk to so this could be completed with one person and then confirmed instead of writing it again.

Our family would recommend to friends and family members. Professional, quick response, and helpful. Greatly appreciate the excellent services and prompt response. Thank you National Debt Relief for helping our family from headache of debts and hoping that National Debt Relief will continue helping other with the same situation like us.

Jose was very helpful, patient, and very clear to what I needed to hear. AWESOME! He took his time explaining all the rules and answered all of my questions. I'm so happy he answered my call, but I'm sure all of the staff are the best of what they do. Thank you very much for helping me!

I have been struggling for some time with debt due to divorce and loss of my job. In an online search I came across some information for NDR. I inquired online and within minutes I had a call and follow up email. I spoke to Carter **, he immediately put me at ease. He was very efficient and very knowledgeable. Carter explained the entire program and confirmed my understanding through every step. He called back within the timeframe he promised to confirm my acceptance into the program. After just a short time Carter eliminated the stress that's been keeping me up at night. Following my call with Carter I received my welcome call from Janel **. Janel was equally as helpful and efficient. She explained everything in further detail and after completing my call with her I feel completely confident in my decision. I will recommend NDR to anyone in need of assistance from now on. The customer service is superb.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using National Debt Relief for two years now. At the beginning, they had good customer service and they were pleasant to talk to. They weren't in a hurry. They took time to listen about everything and what's going on. So far they made the debt more manageable and their website shows me everything that's going on. I have more peace of mind now and hopefully I can get out debt free sooner than later.

Friendly and professional customer service. I received a quick callback if I left a message and very explanatory answers. I was explained the way the programs work in a way that left no doubt in my mind. I look forward to working with this team of professionals and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Overall, from the beginning to the end, great experience!

This experience have been excellent and I'm very pleased that this is happening! And I will definitely recommend to other people, friends, and family. I'm extremely excited to be finishing this debt off and hopefully my credit will. Well that I can look forward to my future!

We are just joining and NDR has been so incredibly helpful, responsive and supportive. Our representative, Ivori, informs us and is transparent about each step of this difficult, yet possible, situation. We are excited to see where this takes us in 3 years when we have financial freedom. So far, the company is highly recommended.

So far, our experience has been very positive. Brandy was the representative to call me within minutes of my inquiry and got the ball rolling quickly and we are encouraged and can now see light at the end of the debt tunnel! Just knowing that this will all be over soon and we have a plan to get out of debt brings me peace of mind. Thank you!

They were very polite, caring and understanding. A very nice experience, they listened and were a great help. I appreciate what they did for me, I can't wait to be debt free. Again, thank you so much. I know I picked the right company to help me.

Totally great experience. The only reason I gave just four stars is she was a bit persistent. But she was very clear and totally objective about the pros and cons. She was totally polite and answered all of my questions thoroughly and with patience about my specific situation.

I was very impressed with my first contact with NDF client service representative - Tia **. She answered all of my questions with patience, clarity and forbearance. She is also a compassionate and a terrific listener - a warm and charming young woman kind enough to laugh at my dumb jokes! Her follow-up last evening was clear and professional.

This morning, Michael ** contacted me and reviewed additional documents, reviewed signatures and explained clearly what I need to do next, what I should expect moving forward and helped me get set up with my online account. He was particularly helpful in answering some specific questions that occurred to me following my conversations with Tia **. I'm still somewhat anxious as this is uncharted territory for me - but at this early stage, I think I've made the right decision and have confidence in the team and getting on the path of paying down my debt without the tremendous burden of 15% interest rates. Thank you.

Well so far everything has been going great! Love their service & how detailed they are. They answered every question I had. I hope I made the right decision. It feels good right now & can't wait to be Debt free!!!

I was very happy with the service that I received from Mario ** Debt Specialist yesterday. He was kind, professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and timely. The welcome call I received today was welcomed. She confirmed my arrangements with NDR, and directed me on what I needed to do next. Thanks for helping me manage the financial stress in my life. It has allowed me to breathe again.

When I first contacted this company online, I received a phone call the next morning. Everything was explained in terms I could understand. So quick and painless, I feel an amazing sense of relief knowing that I'll pay back to the creditors and avoid filing a bankruptcy. I'd recommend this program to anyone who has fell upon some bad luck and just need a little bit of help. After my husband passed away, I was afraid this might happen. Going from 2 incomes to 1 income was devastating. I've been trying to stay above water for 5 years and just realized that I cannot do it without a little help. Thanks for being there for me and countless others that have found themselves in similar situations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The experience with National Debt Relief was quick and easy and I had no problems. Everybody is courteous and right to the point. I'm less stressed because I don’t have anything left to worry about anymore. It was good, smooth and helped a lot.

I called NDR because I needed help with my debt. I knew that I myself could not get it done alone. Mr. ** answered and calmly told me everything about NDR. He explained all of the different ways this company could and would support me. After doing all of this, he even said not to make a decision without talking with my wife about it. He also said to "sleep on it" before we made a decision. I am 61 years young and I have never heard anyone ever say that. He made it clear that I was not to make a pressure decision. He told me to discuss it with my wife and that he would call the next day. I am very happy with our decision to use this company to help us. It even comes with attorneys that would defend us in court should one of the creditors sue us. This was music to our ears. I would recommend Mr. ** for anyone interested in getting help from NDR. Thank you NDR.

Travis ** is very clear on explaining the details of the proposal/solution. I really appreciate that there are people like him who do what they do to help people who are in need. Thank you! Also, the Welcome Team also are so detailed and easy to understand. I am happy and have referred NDR to a friend. =)

All aspects of this service were explained to me in a way that was friendly and easy to understand. This can be an intimidating conversation to have. I spoke with a gentleman that was open to any questions I had and knowledgeable in his answers.

Mr. ** was very polite in explaining the situations we went through our debt. We are glad that he took care of our need, would recommend to anybody out there who are in debt. As we had to pay a good lump sum to get rid of the major credit cards .THANKS NDR.

Everyone was friendly, worked with my schedule to get set up and the phone calls. They also didn't take up too much of my time, very straight and to the point in a courteous way. I was given great advice on what should and could be included in my consolidation.

My experience with your company has been stellar. By this I mean all Customer Service agents, as well as speaking with the initial consultant Nick **. All information was thorough and complete. Your staff were all friendly, knowledgeable, and humane.

When I first decided to reach out to NDR, I had a lot of fear inside of me. My representative Erika made the process so much easier. I would like to thank her. This was a scary and huge decision for me. I pray this all works out for me.

I would like to thank James **. He was very professional and explained everything to my understanding. He was friendly and answered all my questions and concerns. I will recommend National Debt Relief to everyone. I am thankful NDR is helping me to finally get out of debt.

National Debt Relief Company Profile