toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Very helpful whenever I call, always have answers to my questions and quick responses via email. Also, I see the settlement offers are at least 50% below the remaining balance, which is so relieving. I'm so glad I enrolled in this program!!!

Friendly and informative. Put me at ease during a stressful situation. I no longer have to make 6 separate credit card payments over $1000. Now I can make more affordable monthly installments so that National Debt Relief can negotiate with Creditors on my behalf!

I really don't know what to say. Thank you so much, everyone I talked to sounded like they truly wanted to help me and were extremely helpful. All my questions were answered completely and clearly. Can't thank the staff of National Debt Relief enough for the work they do and the service they provide. Thank you so much.

The people at National Debt Relief were very helpful for me. They explained everything in great detail. Everything from your credit score taking a hit to explaining the tax forms (10-99 I think if I remember correctly). They were so nice and didn't try to force anything on me. I discussed it with them once, talked to some friends in finance about it and then called them back to start the process.

I am very happy with National Debt Relief. Within the first two months of enrolling I had two accounts settled so National Debt Relief has been a lifesaver for my wife and I would recommend them anytime to anybody for being honest, forthcoming and right to the point and accurate with all the information.

The experience was very awesome from the beginning but somehow I wish to be communicated with more frequently in terms of what's happening with my account. This is only problem I have an issue with so far. Overall the Customer Service from the initial stages made an impression on me.

I have only been a customer of National Debt Relief for a few months and already have a settlement with one of my creditors. They have always been very helpful and understanding throughout this process. I'm hoping to have avoided a terrible debt situation I was putting myself in with their help!

I have had excellent success with National Debt Relief. They keep me informed of any offers from debtors and how much I have already paid off. They also keep me informed of balance in account, also any amount I need to add to it.

When a crisis comes in life, finding not only help for your problem, but excellent help, is almost impossible. With NDR I have found that excellent help with people who are professional, knowledgeable, kind and understanding. They made a very difficult situation and decision, transparent and straightforward, while being courteous and honest. Mere thanks does not seem enough for these wonderful people, and the service they are offering.

Awesome experience, customer service is great. They are really there to help you in your situation. I was terrified about going through this, but they have helped me through this with kindness and caring. Every time I have called they have been very helpful with what I needed to tell them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Everyone was helpful in the process from the start to the welcome packet that we received. Hopefully by doing this debt consolidation it will help get us back on our feet to a better life and be more on a budget.

3 years ago I'm in debt of around $80,000.00 in credit card bills, and I call National Debt Relief asking them to help me out in my situation. They enrolled me for 3 years and they work with the credit card company on my behalf. After 3 long years I'm debt-free. So if you need help call them, It did works for me. I'm stress-free this time.

What a relief to finally have a clear end in sight to our debt! Through the headaches of trying to figure out how to pay multiple minimum payments that added up to a double car payment this has been one of our better financial decisions!

I have never worked with a company that is so professional and courteous. Every time I have spoken with someone they have explained everything in ways that I understand. I appreciate you and your company. Getting out of debt is very important to me and I didn't know how I was going to do it until I found your company online.

After careful consideration of choosing either bankruptcy or debt collection, I went with what reviews said was the best on the market and I found that this one was it! Although, it has been tough paying them so much when California is so expensive, I finally got into a groove when I am offering them more a month because I can responsibly afford it! I have seen my credit score go from red to orange, and I am hoping soon enough, I will be back at green!

I have had tremendous success with National Debt! I have been enrolled into the program for one year now. They are extremely helpful and very honest. I have paid off several debts. Thanks to National Debt Consolidation, without any problems so far!!!

Signing up for the program was easy. I was a little skeptical since I have been taking a beating financial for the last few years. Honestly, I had nothing to lose. Got an email last week with a offer from one of my credit card companies to settle my account for a little of $12k, which ultimately saved me over $14k. We will see how my other credit card issues work out.

Took care of my debt. Real pleased. Frustrations at times... different people tells you different things. For example... I was told my debt suppose to clear at certain time with consistent payments yet when the time comes they said I still owe more. Very annoying!! It is like there is a poor record keeping!

I have never really understood the whole process of the settlements. It seems to me they are a lot of extra charges for settlements made. I have had to work with so many of the staff to get them understand my payment schedule, and when I can make deposits. I think I understand the way it works now, but it has been a rough road. Each person you talk you get a different story... Anyway, I have been able to make my payments.

We were drowning with bills. I checked National Debt Relief website, within a short period of time I was already communicating with a representative. They have already negotiated with 2 of my creditors. I am very please that they were able to help us.

I have dealt with National Debt Relief for a couple of years and they have been fantastic. When I found myself overwhelmed. I have nothing but a good experience with them. Any questions they were right there with the answer. All I can say to thank you so much for all your help.

I was very pleased with them. They moved fast and kept me up to date on my account faithfully. I often believed I would be in debt forever, but that was a myth. They helped me get rid of debt in a few years.

Everyone is amazing!!! I love all of the support and follow up. Every time I speak with someone I get answers and not passed off to the next person. I already received some settlements and look forward to more. This is by far the best option that I have went with.

I recently became a single mom of 3 and before defaulting on payments since he refuses to help pay the credit cards, I asked for help and I am happy I did because I got approved for help & I was able to pay my rent on time and keep my car payments on time as well. I know it'll take a few years to clear up on my credit report but it's better than bankruptcy.

Happy with the debt reductions but am not happy with how long the process is and how badly it hurts your credit. Also all the fees you pay you would have been better off to try and negotiate with your creditors yourself. The program lasts for 3 years at the least. Then after those three years you can try to rebuild your credit score. If I had to do it again I would not have signed up for this.

National Debt Relief has been great to me. Their customer service representatives have always been very helpful. They explain each step of the process and will answer any questions about the program. Due to a serious health problem, I was using credit cards to pay medical bills to groceries. Being ill in the USA is very expensive, even with health insurance.

I have had a huge burden lifted from my shoulders. In August of 2014, I had debt from medical bills, a credit card, and private student loans totaling over $17,000.00. I had a lot of trouble paying each one on time. I struggle daily with adult ADHD and my executive functioning skills, like being timely with financial obligations, are poor. I work a lot harder than the average person to keep on top of these things. Paying bills/debt may seem like common sense for most, but it's like calculus to me. I couldn't make enough of a monthly payment to actually pay down my debts. Interest just kept accruing and I felt hopeless. On top of this I had (and still have) my 6 figures of consolidated federal student loan debt.

I'm nothing special. I'm lumped in with the millions of other highly educated, indebted, and grossly underpaid Americans. Still, you have to do everything in your power to make positive change. The stress of working 50+ hours a week, watching my paycheck come in and go right back out, knowing I was 30 years old with zero savings - I was depressed and anxious, and desperately needed to be proactive about changing my sorry state of being. I researched debt consolidation and National Debt Relief was the only one with excellent reviews.

Everyone I spoke with over the phone at National Debt Relief were incredibly helpful, compassionate, REAL, and understanding of the emotional cost of drowning in financial debt. I was given an exact amount of what I would need to pay with an estimated end date of August 2017. That 17K of debt was GONE by April of 2017. Budgeting was hard, but so incredibly worth it. National Debt Relief settled my debts for FAR LESS than what I owed saving me almost $7,000. The money I was giving to National Debt Relief during that time is now being funneled into my savings account as I got used to the budget I was on for almost three years and have no reason to change it. The comfort of knowing I have a small savings, means the world to me. I wish I could meet the people who were so helpful to me and hug them. My quality of life has increased and I'm grateful.

I am very pleased with the progress of my consolidation. 4 out of 6 accounts have either been paid off or are in the process. I would recommend this company to anyone needing help in settling debts. I will be helping to get my father set up very soon.

Easy to work with!! Would recommend to friends and family. Very knowledgeable of situations. Had everything ready in timely matter. Extremely great customer service. Helped me out tremendously. I couldn't have done it without their help. Can't wait till I'm in a better financial place.

I am pleased with the service and will hopefully have some creditor payoffs or settlements. I have already had one settlement and have authorized another settlement for the next few months. This has been a tough year for us and we appreciate the financial assistance to stop the annoying phone calls and mail correspondence. Thank you for providing good service.

I have been using National Debt Relief for some time to help me deal with debt incurred while helping my ill and dying parents. NDR has been helpful, flexible, and helped me keep my sanity. I would recommend them to anyone with money stresses.

No communication. It would be helpful to have updates and to know what you all are doing. I feel like I am left in limbo. Also, my last verbal contact with one of your reps was very unpleasant. She was neither kind, understanding or compassionate. This is a very stressful time for your clients and needs to be dealt with in a respectful manner. This is no place for people who consider this just a job!

I called National Debt Relief, I was treated with respect. All my questions were answered. I felt at ease with my decision using National Debt. Erica explained everything with great detail. I was only able to pay the minimum on my debts. I would recommend to my friends.

My experience so far has been very professional and understanding to my needs, my payments are reasonable and were setup with absolutely no fuss or confusion. They sent me guidelines and sample letters and lines to communicate to my creditors. Impressed how easy it has been so far.

Best thing I EVER did... Everyone really wanted to help. Very good experience. Everyone I came in contact with was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. If you are contemplating a debt relief program, this is the one! Good company! I trust they will help you get out of debt.

National Debt Relief Company Profile