toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Everyone that has helped me so far has been very kind and helpful. I have really appreciated everything. I have gotten a full understanding of how the program works. Krystle was very knowledgeable of how everything would go and explained it amazingly.

So far great program. I'm having a good experience. Customer service is very good, always ready to help and the waiting time for customer service on phone is low. Website work perfectly and is easy to navigate. So far I have 3 credit cards agreement solve. I strongly recommend it to those that are struggling.

Everyone I've spoken with thus far has made sure that I understand exactly what enrolling in their program means, how it will impact my credit score and how long it will take to resolve the debt. Every time I had a question they've answered it.

Using one simple word to describe them would be amazing just simply amazing, great customer service and overall an amazing experience. Very very very happy I choose them, very please with everything. They explained everything down to the smallest detail.

Everyone I talked to were extremely helpful. I would call with question and actually get a response back. It was a good experience for me and my situation. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Everyone seemed very knowledgeable on everything that the program has to offer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

I am thankful to Brandon ** who helped me with the enrollment process. He is very helpful and explained the process very well. I am a bit disappointed with the welcome call. The person talked too fast which makes it difficult to understand.

It helped me so much. I was so glad that I called and that they could help me. This was such a relief. I was getting so stressed out. I will be sure to tell my friends about your service if they are having debt problems. You were so helpful. I wish that I had known about you sooner.

Your team is very helpful and great at explaining everything. And providing information that best suits you to become debt free. I am very happy to that I chose to look into your company to help me know that I can have a way of overcoming my debt.

Andrew and Janelle were professional and very personable. The process was painless! Andrew was patient as I read over the paperwork before signing. I felt very comfortable signing up for your program. I am thrilled to be working with your company.

National Debt Relief has been great from the start. They are helping me see the light to a debt free life. Thank you NDR. Everyone I have worked with has been great! I look forward to continuing down the path of a debt free life with NDR's help! Thank you!

I have never dealt with a more professional team of people before. So far the process was quick and I received extremely clear information on how everything is going to work. They were very understanding and personable in helping to resolve my current situation. Looking forward to working with National Debt Relief in the future months. I would recommend to anyone that is feeling "overwhelmed" by their current financial situation. One call and I feel a sense of "RELIEF"... Thanks NDR...

MaryAnn showed so much professionalism and compassion for my issue. Her customer service skills above all others. I really appreciate her taking the time to make me feel comfortable instead of embarrassed. The other lady also was extremely helpful as well with her assistance.

I was helped with kindness, professionalism, and treated with dignity. The associates that spoke with me were informative and so helpful! I definitely recommend this AAA rated company. They covered everything and made it easy to comprehend.

I chose 5 stars because I already recommended NDR to a friend. But it was just really hard to understand my welcome call lady. She was very nice. I had a great experience! I will definitely recommend in the future as well. NDR saved my finances.

Very very good, very very happy. They are true to their words and I am very pleased. The customer service is very patient with the deaf relay that I use as myself I am deaf. You rock my world and I still got a long way to go but very optimistic. Thank you.

I've been in this program for just about 3 months and my largest debt has been resolved as well as another smaller debt. Absolutely amazing!! I'd recommend this program to anyone struggling with debt or anyone that wants to be debt free. Thanks again!!

Just enrolled and it was smooth. Helpful reps and they guide you through process and everything can be done through the phone which was good. Like the legal representation option that comes with it to help you settle debt. Hopefully all will go well.

Had an absolute great experience today with the customer service! Very friendly, helpful and informative employees! In a time of need I am very thankful I found National Debt Relief. They showed me I will have to pay significantly less money than I would have normally through the creditors. Thank you!

I have a financial hardship and I am working with National Debt Relief to resolve. They have been helpful and informative on my options. They are assisting me on a plan that will help me to resolve my credit card debt.

Helping me to resolve large amounts of debt. Doing very well. Gives me a sense of relief also. I would and have recommended to a few people I know that are struggling with large amounts of debt. I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have this option. So thank you NDR!!

Getting out of debt relief I'm currently giving payments but never seem to drop the charges and interest rates need to get out of debt relief. Am currently working on the matter. 1st rep very knowledgeable and did the explanation easier to understand. 2nd did also a great job.

Debt consolidation - Customer service is absolutely amazing. Everything was explained thoroughly. They are very professional and made the process go very smooth. I am happy as to how much I will be saving a month while on my way to financial freedom.

I appreciated my experience with NDR. Some credit relief companies, I have heard, can be rude and condescending to customers. I never felt like I had to explain how my credit mishap occurred or that I was being judged. The focus was "how can we help you?" They understand life happens and events occur even when you are enrolled in the program. I had several medical events take place and they were encouraging and took these things into account as they negotiated with creditors. I am happy with my experience with NDR and would happily recommend them to others.

When I called into National Debt Relief, I was pleasantly surprised. The representative I worked with, Ampi, was very professional but also very likable. This is a stressful situation and it was nice not to feel like I was being judged for letting my situation get so far out of hand. The process has been very clear, very easy and there were no issues with setting a date further out to get the program going. Overall, I would recommend people NOT need a service like this, but if you have to, this is a great place to go. I have zero complaints and feel like a huge weight has been lifted and I can breathe again.

I thought it was going to be difficult but when you get to talk to someone and you know they're going to help you it gives you peace of mind. Knowing that I would be able to have more cash in my hands after paying parts of my cards is very important to me and my family.

Great Customer service and very quick with the process. I just enroll with the program. I am excited paid off all my debt and become financial independent in the near future. It is hard to going through with the debts that you have and trying to do the right thing by contacting National Debt Relief. Thank you.

This company is awesome. I've had 10 accounts that have needed settling and have been in the program 2 years almost exactly. Out of the 10 accounts they have settled 9. I have one more left and then I'll be done. Highly recommended. Everyone I have spoken to has been nothing but helpful.

Lana was excellent. For me it was easy to talk in Russian. Andrew was good but a little bit hard for me to understand. I never heard about that kind of agency, so they explained me all rules. It was professional. Thanks them for it.

They have been fantastic and really helpful in explaining any questions you may have. They reassure you that everything is going to be done the right way. I would recommend anyone to them. Every time when I call them they are professional and kind and don't feel rushed. They truly do care about seeing you get treated fairly and reach your settlements.

Great service. Everything was easy to understand. You guys are awesome. Dylan ** was amazing. Great service. Helped me with everything that I needed. You guys are doing a good job. This will help me out a lot. Can't explain how thankful I am because of you guys.

National Debt Relief Company Profile