4.64/5
    1955
  • 1 star
Based on 15,136 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help client’s re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

We want individuals to achieve freedom from financial debt by receiving debt reduction services and financial consultations so that they will continue to live debt-free. Call today to learn more!

National Debt Relief Video
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 15, 2017

15519 National Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

National Debt Relief is saving my life! My debt started eating my family alive due to several unplanned hospital visits that took away my payments for creditors. They took away the hassle and harassment from creditors that began to throw me into depression. Thank you National Debt Relief!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Excellent company if you want to get help with your bills. Cheaper and better than bankruptcy. Very happy I am using this company. It's been a huge relief and very fast working with the creditors. I highly recommend this company for debt relief.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Both representatives made the enrollment process smooth and informative. They both explained everything I was signing before I signed it. I would recommend this program to other individuals in the same situation. Both representatives were also very nice and made the experience comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Everyone that I spoke to was so understanding and so helpful. They made me feel very comfortable in a very stressful situation. I would definitely recommend National Debt Relief to friends and family. It was very easy to sign up and everything was thoroughly explained.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

The customer service is always great, always willing to help anytime. No matter when you call they're trying to help in every way possible, making you feel comfortable and at ease about every situation. Explaining everything that we need to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Staff was so nice and very helpful. I spoke to Manka and Chris and they helped me a lot. Very patience and they will make time for you and work with you. I would recommend this to anyone whose having a hard time paying their debt. Also they will help you get away of stress. God bless everyone. THANK YOU.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

My experience has been very positive under the circumstances. During a very difficult and challenging period the NDR staff have been extremely courteous, straightforward and professional. In addition they have made clear their requirements and updated me in timely fashion as things have progressed. This has been my experience thus far.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I spoke with Kelli ** regarding signing up with National Debt Relief. I found her to be very friendly and intelligent. She answered all my questions and helped me with things I didn't understand. So far everything is running smoothly. It's only been 4 days since I agreed to sign up with NDR. So far I'm very impressed with their professional attitude.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

They were very pleasant to work with and good about following up. They answered all my questions and were very professional. I would recommend them to anyone who is over their head in debt and needs help getting caught back up like me. Be proactive and give them a call today.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

They were very polite and helpful and explained all of my possibilities thoroughly. They did not make me feel like I was beneath them for having credit issues. They treated me as an intelligent person and provided me with plenty of options to ask any questions I might need.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I was so stressed out with all these payments. Andrew explain to me step by step how the program works. It was the right thing for me and when I mean step by step he truly explain step-by-step. Thank you so much Andrew.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

So far my experience has been fairly well. Just getting started with the early process. Still somewhat nervous but the staff has been very reassuring. They contacted me to let me know they have my back and they are available anytime to assist me with questions I may have.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Joshua and the debt relief team did a great job explaining and assisting me with my financial needs! They were very thorough and stopped for questions along the way and made sure I understood what was going on now and in the future with the program! Thank you very much!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

The customer service representative that narrated the welcome call read a little fast and sometimes was hard to understand. However she was very customer friendly and answered all my questions and concerns. She was very knowledgeable with regards to the information. I like that the customer service number was provided several times.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Debt analysis solutions done in a matter of minutes! Explained in detail in what to do next, great service. I am finally in the road to being debt free in a matter of just few years from now. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Customer service has been above and beyond. You have been very flexible in working with me on my budget. Communication and follow ups are always top notch. When I sent a request in, I get an immediate follow up email stating request received and then a follow up on the type of resolution required. Thank you very much!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Good service and nice information about my credit status. They do excellent job. Thank you for help me in my situacion. Know I can sleep because I have a solution for my problem. My sister in law she was the one talk to me about this company and they are really good. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

All my questions was answered accurately. I’m looking forward to seeing how good this goes for me then I will be able to make a full judgement but so far everything has been good... They call back when needed, answers all questions accurately and go over everything with you accurately as well.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My experience so far has been very positive. They were very quick to give me a doable plan to take back control of my debt. I feel confident that with National Debt Relief's help, I will be debt-free after 4 years. This has been a good learning lesson for me.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

If I had to critique NDR, I would only say that the deposits for eliminating my debts is very high for my budget. I do understand that the more I can pay, the faster my debts are cleared. Also, the percentage of fees that NDR charges is high as well. I have had to get my deposits reduced by half in order to survive and that is still a struggle. After all, I overspent trying to start a business and a lot of my debtors sent me the reduced amounts for payoff before NDR ever contacted me about possible settlements. I do appreciate what NDR does, but the fees and deposits are too high to be very satisfied with.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I was shocked they were able to resolve one of my larger debts so quickly!! They are great folks to work with!! Communication is great. They are always ready to speak with me when I have concerns. My account is readily available for me to view. I’m excited to see how quickly my debts are resolved!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Joshua was fantastic walking me through the potential process (if we decided to move forward), he answered all questions quickly and confidently, and he provided great solutions to potential issues without hesitation. The application process, though lengthy, was very smooth. The approval process went through without a hitch. The finalization of the agreement was also easy to understand. The welcome call came when it was supposed to and the rep was very friendly and positive. The whole process was so thorough, I didn't have any questions, but felt confident in our decision.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Great experience so far. Everyone always listens and makes payments and schedules work for me instead of the other way around!! So far I am very pleased with all the staff members that I have talked to and had interactions with either by email or over the phone.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

The staff was very professional. They explained the program effectively. They answered all our questions. Dealing with the staff was a good experience. The application process was easy. The signing of the contract was explained and easy to follow. I would gladly recommend National Debt Relief to my family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

So far the representatives made me feel welcome and willing to help me out based on my current financial situation because times of hardship, being a single parent and paying bills aside has become a burden on my credit. Yet my priority is my daughter and I want to secure her future with being in any debt.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I was really happy with the service I was given and the feeling I got when they told me they were able to help me in my financial situation. I only wish I could’ve done it sooner, I am looking forward to the end of the program to see where I sit. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I was totally lost, hence the amount of debt I had and the horrible credit score; but the representative I received to help through the application process was amazing and put my mind at ease. This will be a process but definitely one I am glad to take with this company.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Crystal ** has excellent communication skills and was available when I needed to talk to her while dealing with my work schedule. She went above and beyond what I was expecting. She also explained everything in the contract very well so that I was completely comfortable with what I was signing.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

This is my first time doing anything like this. Both people I spoke to ensured me that there will be success. I felt very comfortable with every step of this initial process and I am confident they will do everything within their power to help me become debt free.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

From my initial call to the completion of the paperwork it was an extremely positive experience. Clinton ** was professional and knowledgeable and I feel that I have made the right choice in choosing your company. I would recommend this to a friend.

National Debt Relief Company Information