toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Carlos was a very nice to me, and explain the program, great call. Answered all my questions, I'm going through a very hard time now, nice to know someone is helping me right now. I wish I would of called a long time ago.

My experience was phenomenal! The detail and professionalism I was given was top shelf. Very simple process and the representative (Crystal **), was very attentive and knowledgeable. I could not have asked for a better transaction. A huge burden has been lifted and now I can rest a bit easier when it comes to planning for retirement.

I have experienced very professional people who have been very considerate of my position. They have been very patient with me and explained everything very clearly to me. I feel that in the future they will assist me through this process to resolve my situation.

Great job. I would definitely recommend telling a friend in need for this service. Great customer service. Very satisfied. Friendly and kind and understanding. Both reps I spoke with broke everything down and was very helpful. They understood my needs and met them.

Worked with Boris who was very pleasant. The process of signing up went very smoothly and I am looking forward to seeing the program work. Everyone seems to want to help you get out of the debt mess you are in. I appreciate the time they took to go over everything with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Everyone on the team is friendly, helpful and courteous. I'm looking forward to a great relationship and I hope NDR delivers on their promises. I looking forward being debt-free real soon and I want to thank NDR in advance for all their help! Thank you!!!

Meisha was wonderful! She explained the process so clearly that it left very few concerns on my mind. Actually this whole process feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have been dealing with this debt for quite some time and I am now happy that I finally have someone in my corner willing to help me achieve my goals!

Joining National Debt Relief - I spoke with Theresa on Monday night. She was very knowledgeable and explained how the program works to me very well. She answered all my questions and was very patient when we did the application. She also told me what the next steps will be. I also appreciated the fact that she was very kind and empathetic when I shared that I was embarrassed that I had to contact the service to help me reduce my debt that I was not able to do it on my own. She told me that many people have gone thru the program and come out successful. I hope that happens with my experience.

Everything was great. Joe ** was Excellent and helped me out tremendously as well as the welcome specialist Mrs. **. They both have the patience of a saint. Thanks for taking time to listen to my hardship problems and taking time to listen and calling me back once I got all my information correct.

My experience was filled with kindness, understanding and with compassion of my situation. Your service will allow me to pay off my debt while continue to seek medical treatment to extend and improve my life. Really what would each of us do to continue to live life and enjoy the beautiful gift that is life! Thank you from the depths of my heart.

The staff there is friendly and very helpful with all my problems I'm having to help resolve them. They explained everything clearly and made sure you understand everything with you. They work their hardest for you. I am very impressed with the service I have received.

We were drowning in debt and could not qualify for a loan. Then we saw a National Debt Relief ad and decided to see how they worked. National Debt Relief is helping us pay our debts so we can retire in peace. Thanks NDR.

I worked with Daniel **. I was highly impressed with his knowledge of the subject and his ability to help me come up with the best solution for my situation. He was very patient, explain everything to me and then repeating the information to my mother. I felt very comfortable working with him.

A friend recommended National Debt Relief to me. I am so glad I called. I feel a lot better after talking to someone about my situation and they were able to help me at the same time. I am looking forward to see what happens.

Very helpful, understanding agent, Orion **. Did not criticize - only offered assistance and hope for a better financial future. Agent ** explained how the program works and said that he has had a lot of experience helping people like me.

Verlande helped me to figure out the best deal for me and my family. I am debt-heavy and need a change from my current financial status. NDR is going to be very instrumental in getting back on track to monetary freedom.

Bryan was very helpful and explained things very well. Information was covered at a swift pace but he allowed me to stop him for questions. The follow up call, the lady read the information rather rapidly and talked a little low so sometimes I did not hear all that she said.

A great help - very fast and professional service! They understood issues and moved quickly to resolve them. Very responsive and professional. Thus far the process has gone smoothly and will prove effective. They seem to know their business and have provided professional guidance in a very expedient manner. Great experience thus far! I would recommend them to other and to not be afraid to make contact in order to get information and seek help.

Kim was great. She took her time to explain everything. She was on top of the whole process. In less than an hour she was able to create an account for me and gave me details about the program. Welcome crew also called to verify and make the account accurate. Thanks.

My experience with National Debt Relief was wonderful. All of the representatives were pleasant, put my mind at ease, and answered all the questions I needed answered. Each phase was effortless. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a program to become debt-free.

I was very pleased with my experience. It was not time consuming and all of my questions were answered. I would recommend this program to others that I know that may have issues similar to mine. I feel this program will be a better option than filing for bankruptcy.

Brandon was very helpful in explaining the process of enrolling with National Debt Relief. All the documents provided were very clear and self-explanatory. The follow-up consultation was very good because it matched what I was first explained. Thank you.

Comfort in Times of Struggle: This whole process is nerve wracking. It's not something anyone wants to deal with, but having talked to these people at NDR they made a point to be comforting and non-judgmental. They want to help and if you take the time to listen and ask them questions, they are very transparent. I took my time compiling questions and scheduling several calls in order to decide whether or not to use their services. They never once became short with me and they always scheduled a follow up call to give me my space and allow me to think about the decision.

Excellent experience with NDR. They are understanding of people's situations and able to assist them in the best ways after listening to the needs. Friendly, professional and patient with customers. I would recommend this service to close friends and family members.

Not only did NDR walk me though all I needed to do, they relieved a ton of stress off of me. They were very informative and answered all my questions honestly. I would recommend them to anyone with debt issues. Great option over bankruptcy. Thank you.

So far our experience with National Debt Relief has been amazing! Everyone we have talked to has informed us on everything we need to know to take the steps to get out of debt! I would highly recommend them to a friend!

I was very impressed with the customer service I received. Everything went very fast and smooth. I would highly recommend friends and coworkers to contact National Debt Relief if they are experiencing financial hardship or if they are just interested in becoming debt free. National Debt Relief is where I would send them.

The people I talk to are very nice and always understand of what you have to say and always giving out great ideas. I am glad I call to get help from them. I would totally recommend this to someone in need of getting out of debt for good awesome people.

I am writing this review on behalf of my husband, Juan **. We are both very pleased with all the help we have been given. Armani has been very patient with us and answers all our questions. The staff at client services, also, has been very kind. We both feel a bit more relieved that we are on the road to recovery. Thank you so much.

Lucy ** was very helpful and patient, she answer all my questions and concerns I had. I would recommend National Debt Relief to friends and family. What I would recommend is if you guys have a Spanish speaking person, as some of us understand it much better like this, everything else went ok.

National Debt Relief Company Profile