toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Very helpful whenever I call, always have answers to my questions and quick responses via email. Also, I see the settlement offers are at least 50% below the remaining balance, which is so relieving. I'm so glad I enrolled in this program!!!

Friendly and informative. Put me at ease during a stressful situation. I no longer have to make 6 separate credit card payments over $1000. Now I can make more affordable monthly installments so that National Debt Relief can negotiate with Creditors on my behalf!

I really don't know what to say. Thank you so much, everyone I talked to sounded like they truly wanted to help me and were extremely helpful. All my questions were answered completely and clearly. Can't thank the staff of National Debt Relief enough for the work they do and the service they provide. Thank you so much.

The people at National Debt Relief were very helpful for me. They explained everything in great detail. Everything from your credit score taking a hit to explaining the tax forms (10-99 I think if I remember correctly). They were so nice and didn't try to force anything on me. I discussed it with them once, talked to some friends in finance about it and then called them back to start the process.

I am very happy with National Debt Relief. Within the first two months of enrolling I had two accounts settled so National Debt Relief has been a lifesaver for my wife and I would recommend them anytime to anybody for being honest, forthcoming and right to the point and accurate with all the information.

Well I've just been a member a couple of months and made 2 payments and they settled one debt so far so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens! I'm told that it will take 30-120 days before they really start making real progress and keeping the creditors off my back!

Only been with National Debt Relief for a month, so my experience is limited but I can say that the sign up process was awesome. Everyone I spoke with was kind and made sure I understand everything before moving on to the next item. I never felt rush with the process and I hope that rest of my time with them goes just as easy.

The representatives with whom I spoke were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them any day. Thank you for being available as a professional assistance program. I hope the process is as helpful and positive as it is represented to be.

After a couple of months I started receiving settlement offers, the offers were lower than what NDR speculated. Since the money goes straight into the escrow account they created for me, all I have to do is accept the offers as they come and no longer worry about the debt! This program has seriously been a weight off of my shoulders. If you feel like you are drowning in debt like I was, I recommend you call, and ask for Luis ** to set you up with the program. He has been with me every step of the way, even to this day. He has never once just passed me off. Five Stars defiantly earned here.

They quickly responded to my request. The customer service is excellent. They explained everything about my case and answered all my questions. They told me all the steps to follow. They speak Spanish too. I am sure that very soon I will be free of debt.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

NDR has given me a little wiggle room in my finances. I no longer have to worry about creditor calls. It is a relief to be able to not worry about making just the minimum payments each month. I have told my family members and friends who need help as well.

I have not been enrolled in National Debt Relief that long. I'm fairly new so I can't say a whole lot plus or minus. I can say at this time my experiences have been friendly and positive. I hope to say more in the future and I hope it's all positive.

The National Debt Relief team was very helpful and answered all my questions. I feel some relief in knowing I am still responsible for paying a portion of the debt and also knowing I will have cash in my pocket each month.

It's been a struggle.. But I'm very excited to be debt free. The people with National Debt Relief have been helpful and friendly. When I ask a question they are very knowledgeable and give it to me straight.. Even if it isn't the answer that I want. They know what they are doing.

Everything was how National Debt Relief described. There was no surprises. Had no problems with my creditors. After 6 months I received a loan to take care of all my debt. I recommended them to a coworker and they are now enrolled with National Debt Relief and are happy so far.

I started the program in February with a four year time line. At five months in I have enough in my account for them to start dealing with my creditors. They have come to terms with a couple of my creditors already, saving me thousands of dollars, so I am hoping to complete the program ahead of time. I am very happy so far.

When I started NDR, I knew I had to live without credit. I didn't know if I could. I can, it's hard but I can. After six months I only settled with one company, but they were the worst. I was short some of the settlement money and NDR helped with that too! I'll be forever grateful!

I enrolled on April 20, so I haven't seen any payments made to my creditors, but I didn't expect to yet. Besides that they have been helpful and courteous. They answer me quickly whenever I asked a question. They made me feel comfortable from the start so far.

Was looking for a way out of debt... I thought about bankruptcy but then I spoke with the team at NDR. They were so helpful and before I knew it all of my debt was under one roof and I was doing the responsible thing by paying off my debt. They make the process super easy and everyone is always nice and courteous.

I'm starting to work with National Debt Relief. Everything looks good so far. Except they need to answer the call in Spanish faster. The people talks with knowledgement. I'm happy but I have to wait my case continuing. I'm trusting this is good co.

Debt Relief well explained. The young man who helped me, Steven **, knew what to say and how many times to say it! Although it first seems altogether too repetitive, when the repeats include... "You realize what you're doing, right?" and "How do you feel?” you know that it's for your own good, and for their satisfaction in a job well done. If I were to misinterpret anything, it would be no one's fault but my own. He was (They are) very thorough, as well as being friendly and polite. I feel confident that this was the right choice, and that I can call and ask questions if I get nervous, or forget something.

I started with your company 4 months ago and I'm very happy I made the call. I was well informed by your agent about the program, liked it and enrolled immediately. The process was fast. Your agent walked me through the application, for which I was grateful. I am extremely satisfied with your service, and without a doubt would encourage friends and family to do the same.

Very helpful, kind, considerate, reassuring, patient. Explained process very well. Answered all my questions. Took me step by step through process. Worked in my behave to help me out. Made me feel more comfortable in the process. Let me know I'm not alone. Reassured me I will get advice all through program.

A++++ service from very beginning with Karly and then again with Nicholas. NDR has taken a huge load off of my shoulders! I was drowning in debt due to going through breast cancer and maxing out credit cards and wiping out savings. Thank you all so much for the personal touch.

The gentlemen that I talked to on the phone was very well spoken. Told me how they can me out of my debt. I felt at ease when I talked to him about debt problems. I feel very pleased that I am going to debt free. Would recommend to them anybody.

I have just begun the process, but so far I am very pleased with what I have been offered. All the people l have talked with have been very kind & helpful. I am looking forward to feeling just as happy about NDR through to the conclusion of our relationship. And I am so relieved, I can sleep at night again.

I have been treated with respect and am happy with the way you are handling my case. Everyone I have talked to there has been friendly and helpful. Thank you for everything you have done. I would gladly recommend you to anyone needing your service.

Everyone my husband and I spoke with was very helpful. No one’s tone in voice was judgmental or condescending. I would definitely recommend National Debt Relief to anyone who finds themselves in a situation where they are struggling to pay their bills.

So far So good, I am very happy with this service I have received from the personnel at National Debt Relief. They keep in contact with e-mail and phone, they also send snail mail. It has been a smooth action and has helped me to manage my budget. As always thank you.

Would not have chosen this if I had done more research into the process. Told I could save up to 10,000 on what was owed, and in fact when offered by their reference a loan thru Liberty Lending which I took I will be paying the same amount of the original debt. They received their fees. The accounts are all closed and paid, but my credit score has plummeted. The one good thing is I won't have the interest payment on the original debt. It was only $1.50 for each time I called but was not told this in advance. Thank you.

My experience has been good, however I do want more updates on my account progress. I haven't heard from anyone at NDR to update me on the status of my account. The only time you contacted me was to ask for more money.

This experience was a little bit scary for me but I knew that it was the right thing to do. From my first call to the Welcome Call it made as easy as it could be. Now I'm hoping that it will continue to go smoothly.

I'm just satisfied with my experience. I'm disappointed that the amount negotiated to pay off debt has been less than expected. It was insinuated the percentage of actual payment for loan would be much less than what I have experienced. I would probably use a different service had I known I would be paying as much as I am.

It is never easy contacting someone for help, but National Debt Relief was welcoming and made me feel comfortable during the process. I would recommend them to anybody I know who truly needed help. Thanks for working with me to look out for my best interests and my family's also.

One thing that was important to me through this process was that I was assured over and over again that nothing happens with my money without minimum of being notified. Well lo and behold I resolved my very first debt then a few months later realized my balance wasn't going up. $473 dollars went to National. I wasn't notified, not even an email or some kind of receipt, all it said were "fees". I had to call and find out where it went and why. They take 15% of your total debt which fine but after a year it slips your mind what is going to happen after a resolution of debt. They don't care to remind you. All I wanted and asked for in the beginning was to be communicated with. They won't even consider doing courtesy calls or emails.

If you're like me and likes to know what's going on every step of the way, be warned. If you are not like me and just trust that no one is going to make mistakes then you will probably be satisfied and I wish I had the trust you do for people that are handling your money.

National Debt Relief Company Profile