Consumer Reviews and Complaints

17%
  • 3 stars5
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars1

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help client’s re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

We want individuals to achieve freedom from financial debt by receiving debt reduction services and financial consultations so that they will continue to live debt-free. Call today to learn more!

I looked into relief help because of the overwhelming number of creditors that I had. I've only talked to National Debt Relief a handful of times, but they've answered my questions as needed every time. I just asked a question and it gets answered without any runaround. Working with them has definitely helped. My phone is no longer ringing off the hook and now I only have one payment versus five or six. l'll be able to get all that debt paid off within 30 months with lower interest rate and it's as simple as it is.

My hours had gotten cut back at work, and I wasn’t able to make minimum payments. And I've gotten so far behind that even if I could have made the very minimum, I still would’ve not been able to make them for all of the cards. I Googled the best debt consolidation companies and National Debt Relief was at the top of the list. Working with them has been great. Everything has been very positive and beneficial to my situation. They’ve had two settlements so far. One was one of the larger amounts and I was pretty surprised to hear about the settlement because of the amount of time between the two I had accumulated debt with my account to really cover it. They worked with me and moved some stuff around so we were able to settle with both companies and pay fees later.

My credit has gone down and I’m in a situation where I can’t even purchase a vehicle, but it’s a step in the right direction which I'm excited about because it’s taken some stress off my plate.

I was trying to get my credit score better, and National Debt Relief has been great. They helped me get some debt cleared up. I recommend them.

For seven months, I was trying to find a job and wasn’t getting hired at the time for whatever reason, so I was behind my bills. I've been working for five months now, and I figured I needed help since I have some debt and there is so much stuff going on in my personal life as well. I figured going with National Debt Relief will help me, and so far, it has. We have a payment plan and we’ve been working towards it, and they’ve been eliminating my debt as well. Everything’s working for me financially.

I like their customer service a lot. Whenever I call, everyone that I talk to has always been very caring and interactive. They always ask me if I have any questions, explain everything to me, and clearly make it known what’s going on and when they are going to settle a debt and things of that nature. They’ve been good to me. I'm happy that they were able to work out all the situation with my financial stuff. Everything is already up to par, and it’s much easier for me to keep track and follow. I haven’t missed a payment ever since, so if everything goes on track, I should be debt-free in three years or hopefully even before then. I need to work two jobs and then still do other stuff to take care of the finances right now, but also, I'm getting a promotion, so I can take care of it even faster.

Working with National has helped me a lot. Everything has been good so far. Even though all the credit card companies are still calling me, I’m not really worried about it. It’s going to get paid as long as I make all my payments. As an addition, the rep also told me that after everything is done and I'm be debt-free, my credit score should go up.

The people at National Debt Relief are very good and helpful. They clarified any doubt I have and they answer every time I have questions. They have been very supportive. They’ve been taking care of most of the debt I had and I still have three more to go. That makes me feel better. I don’t have those constant calls all the time from the companies I owe money to. It is a relief. I’ll definitely recommend them to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

I was to the point where I was getting calls since I couldn’t afford to pay some of my revolving credit lines and medical debt. It needed to be consolidated into one lump sum and with the impact that had on my credit, a refinance or a debt consolidation loan wasn’t possible. National Debt Relief was the only route short of turning to Chapter 7 or 13. Their team has all been professional and thorough and good at the explanation. I've had a few questions on my account and the customer service interactions that I've had since then have been good. I’ve had good communication with the team even after the process started on new adjustments. It’s been a good, positive change so far.

I wanted to alleviate the stress I had in trying to get my credit score up and a friend of mine referred National Debt Relief. I called their guys a handful of times to clarify some things and to give information. Sometimes it was hard ‘cause I got different people so I had to explain things over again and it could be time-consuming, but they were all helpful and nice. I wished I knew a little bit more about the process and everything, though. So far it’s been a good experience. National Debt Relief helped eliminate stress. Trying to improve my credit score and knowing that somebody is helping me is great because it can be really time-consuming to do it by myself. I still like having them there to help me. It has saved me a lot of time. We’ve paid off a couple of items on my credit report and that makes me feel really happy. I would recommend National Debt Relief.

I had four hospital procedures in the last two years and I couldn’t keep up with the regular bills and the medical bills. The team at National Debt Relief have been very supportive, helpful, always polite, very engaging, and really wonderful. Their people go out of their way to be nice and to give you the information and make sure I understand everything, which to me has been their most outstanding feature. Working with them helped me get a handle on my financial and debt situation, so it’s been a positive experience and I would recommend them.

My experience with NDR has been great! I had a lot of issues at first with contact because when the people were there at NDR, I was at work and could not contact them. They then figured out how to contact me by email clearly enough so that I could take care of business by email when I was not at work. That was the clincher for me. Thank you NDR!

I got together the total of my debt and figured that I needed help. My husband told me about National Debt Relief and I reached out to them. Their team members took me step by step on what I needed to do. They made sure that I understood exactly what National Debt Relief is and what the outcome would hopefully be. They’ve only contacted me twice since I've signed up in regards to getting some of the debt down, and they’ve been great. They've been very helpful and my life has been a little bit at ease knowing that they’re working for me because it takes a load off of me trying to do it along with working and getting ready for a family every day. I would definitely recommend them.

My credit was bad and I had some outstanding debts so I decided to call National Debt Relief. Their reps inform and let me know every time they’re going to do a settlement with a company. I started 2 months ago and there are no changes yet. I was wondering if I could get an email showing that a payment is going out because they only called me and told me that they’re set up for this account and a certain amount a month is going to be paid. I’m not seeing the payments so if they could, that would be much appreciated.

I am really happy with the service I have received from National Debt Relief. The process has been smooth and the customer service exceptional. I feel a weight lifting when I see the debt being resolved. I would happily recommend this service.

National Debt Relief is an amazing company. They did amazing things for me and they're perfect. I was getting ready to finish a very ugly and very expensive divorce and as an act of good faith, I made my now ex-wife debt free, and paid off her medical bills. She went through four surgeries with breast cancer. My divorce should've been final in 2012 but I let it ride to get her cancer-free and pay the medical bills and everything. I destroyed my own credit but I make enough money as a federal employee and that being debt-free here in two and a half years until it's finished. I know my credit score will rebound quickly.

National Debt Relief has an exceptional team and they helped me. I threw all my cards on the table and asked if they can help me, and a gentleman named Andy said, "Yeah, we'll make this work." We went forward and dealt with two other associates there on different occasions. Once they reached agreements on three of the nine accounts that I have in the company, they were amazing. They're prompt, courteous and professional. Now I'm making progress as we're paying things off, and it has ceased the harassing calls. I'm dealing the legal portion of this with debt. National Debt Relief's outstanding team and the outstanding things they do helped me out. I highly recommend them to anybody finding themselves in really horrible situations as I found myself at.

National Debt Relief took a lot of stress out of my life. I was getting too far behind and knew I needed help but everybody was very nice and willing to talk to me through anything I didn’t understand.

National Debt Relief started negotiating with me rather quickly. They told me that it could take 120 days or more but they actually started doing it within 30 days. It's excellent that the person that I was dealing with when I opened my account called me right back when I needed him to. They also made me feel comfortable. I was very stressed and about to close the account but even with the first two payments I already started, two accounts have been negotiated so far. They were detailed in their information, too. Reading their website was really easy, and so was the online log-in. I can check exactly what's going on with my account. Everything was quite fast with National Debt Relief.

I'd recommend National Debt Relief. They’ve been nothing short of spectacular. And it was nice that the first couple of settlements came real quick.

They have done a great job for me in resolving my debt. Due to severe illness I fell way behind, and they truly went to bat for me!!! Thank you!

I have had a major struggle to deal with and unusual extra circumstances. Although I might have been able to deal with every creditor myself, National Debt Relief takes that burden off of your plate to free you up to move on to other things in your life and they get results. The creditors stop calling or writing directly to you eventually -- a major relief (although I also suggest paying the small extra fee for the contingency legal support if needed). I have seen some complaints about their fee structure, but as a self-employed person at different times, I think the fees are reasonable for the time they have to spend on the phone talking to creditors & even with my questions at times. The staff is always very courteous with me & always understanding when I run into unexpected complications that they have to address.

I couldn't do debt relief on my own so this pushed me to look for relief help. I went with National Debt Relief and working with them raised my credit score a little bit. I also appreciate their team's pleasantries and niceness. Parroting back everything and saying "How can I help you?" repeatedly is what one has to do in customer service, but what National Debt Relief team did was a little over redundant. So, I would suggest them to have a little wiggle room to be themselves but still offer the niceness and pleasantries to the customer.

This program has saved my life. I felt like I was being drowned in debt. I searched online for resources and came across this program. It's been a blessing and I highly highly recommend this program. Thank you so much for everything that you do.

I needed other options since my pay wasn't covering what I owed in debt. The team at National Debt Relief has been very pleasant. Right now, I'm waiting to build up some money in the accounts so that they can pay off some of the debt. They've been very helpful.

I was taking out more than I was taking in so I got relief help and the people at National Debt Relief have been working very hard for me. They've been very kind and have answered all my questions so far. Working with them has calmed me down.

National Debt Relief representatives are compassionate, courteous, and reliable. They answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner, and called me with any updates. I would definitely recommend National Debt Relief!

I got laid off from my previous job and had to take a $26,000 pay cut to get another one. I was living on credit and was never gonna catch up. It was ridiculous, but National Debt Relief had made three deals to settle, so far. Their people have been very courteous and helpful. I like the company and would recommend them.

I was investigating about bankruptcy and a lot of different options and advice on it. Then I ran across some posts on people as to how they got out of trouble and they mentioned National Debt Relief. They said these people are highly rated, quality company, reputable and that encouraged me to call them. I did an online form on email and I got a response back the next day if not sooner, maybe even the same day. There was someone who seemed very confident, encouraging and sympathetic telling me I've done the right thing. It was amazing to me how quick and competent the person was who gave me that call. It was a hard sales pitch, but on the other hand it made me feel supported and comfortable that somebody was saying I made the right choice. I was advised of the technical reasons why I made the right choice and that trying to pay off used credit cards fully over a long period of time is probably not the best option for my situation.

Working with National Debt Relief saved me time and has made life easier. I still don't know how the outcome is going to be. I'm expecting I can get hauled into court, but I'm not too worried about it. I feel like it's basically taken a burden off of me because before I was not able to keep up with my credit card payments. It was definitely getting worse and so instead I wrote all these letters to all my creditors. I explained what was going on and it seemed like there's been a general acceptance by the creditors but they tried to discouraged me. Some of them did because they didn't want that option, but it seems like most of them even the ones that are hardest to deal with eventually accepted it and so far no problems. So I think it's going to work out.

I was trying to get back on track of my debt. I called National Debt Relief to see if they could help me. My experience has been nothing but positive and they helped me get out of debt.

I wanted to improve my credit for the purposes of buying a home in a couple of years and my experience with National Debt Relief has been great. They are courteous and very helpful. They are helping me with my credit.

My life was a mess and I was trying to pay off my debts without filing bankruptcy, which I don't have the money to do anyway. So, I sought the help of National Debt Relief. We've got a long way to go but their reps were courteous.

National Debt Relief consolidated all my bills and it was a big help. They were very friendly and they helped me every time I called.

I was going through a divorce and National Debt was recommended to me as part of the divorce. Everybody's been very pleasant and helpful. National Debt has helped me get rid of some of the debt that I took on in my divorce. It's been a year, and still ongoing. For the most part, it's been a good experience.

National Debt Relief Company Profile