toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Robert was extremely helpful and very clean with all of the information. He assured us that we were in good hands. We already feel better and relieved just signing up. Johnathan and all other assistance we received was very good. Looking forward to this journey towards debt relief.

When I first called National Debt Relief, I felt scare to talk to anyone about my credit cards debt. I felt embarrassed and worried because I was scare program like this would be a scam. But after I spoke this wonderful person name Johnathon **, he made me feel safe talking to him. He never made me feel ashamed about asking question about my credit issues. I’m new to this program but I already feel I am on my way to be debt free.

Very helpful and understanding to all of needs. Debt was settled within 4 months of program start. If you’re struggling with debt this company will give you a chance at being debt free quickly. There is always a kind person to talk to and you never feel like you’re alone in the process.

Everyone I have talked to has been very courteous and respectful. My difficult situation has been made manageable because of their help. The plan they came up with is getting my don't understand control. I'm so glad I called them. It was a great decision for me.

Best experience ever! I'm very impressed and the people are amazing and friendly. They have made me feel less stressed and like I can breathe again. Just knowing someone wants to help and didn't make me feel any less of a person. It's hard to ask for help but they answered the questions with knowledge and with words I would understand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Everyone was very helpful and willing to explain every step of the process to me and my wife. They made it easy to understand what we needed to do. They were also truthful and took their time explaining the contract, and letting us know what was expected of us and what we can expect from them.

From the first call I received from Alan then Rhonda and then Andrew they have all been very informative and helpful. Rhonda has really been supportive even when I expressed my fears. I hope this works out for the best.

Priscilla ** made sure I understand how the process works. She provided me a clear understanding of being debt free. She insisted on choosing National Debt Relief as reputable company to take care of my case. I acknowledge that it is a 2-way street, therefore as a client I will do my best for this particular matter. Thank you Priscilla and the National Debt Relief Team. ALOHA.

I spoke with Andrew regarding my enrollment in the debt relief program. He was very knowledgeable and explain the process, policy and procedures very well. He was clear and concise and answered all of my questions timely and accurately. I was pleased with the outcome of the call.

Katie and Paul were both amazing. They both seemed very genuine, and happy to help. Victoria was not "as" friendly. She wasn't rude, but seemed very robotic in her "spiel" and not as interested or personable. It just seemed like she wanted to get it over with and not whether or not I understood everything.

We had a wonderful experience and everyone was so helpful and explained the answers to all of our questions. The staff was friendly, very informative and made us feel welcome. You don't encounter that very often these days. If anyone else is in need of debt relief, we know who we will recommend to them! Thanks again!

Very polite and personable. Made me comfortable and as though someone actually cared. Thanks Geri. So far, there's not been a question she couldn't resolve. She deserves a raise! Good job and keep on doing what you're doing! With much gratitude, thanks again!

It was an easy experience and the service representatives were very professional. This was a quick and convenient way to reduce your debt. The payments seem fair and everything aspect of the experience was quick and simple. The percentage owed vs the amount paid is worth it.

Thankful for the quick and easy way our case was handled. We have been drowning after our hardships this last year. We look forward to the day when we will be debt free and can start living the way we do desperately want to. Thank you, National Debt Relief!

It's embarrassing at a personal level to have others realize what kind of financial condition you find yourself in. NDR encourages, although it continues to be hard to fight back the embarrassment and fear, communication and acknowledges it's ok not to be able to perform as you hope. Through this process, they have negotiated one of my debts with a significant savings, communicate via email and online (phone not working and can't afford new one yet), and patient as I strive to meet commitments. Gracious support.

I filed with National Debt in July 3 and am $30.000 dollars in debt paying $900, a month on credit cards. My premium to them is $580.00 and am surprised after following their advice on closing all accounts and sending a introduction letter they recommend, I ONLY HAVE ONE COMPANY bothering me by phone. I am saving $320 a month. Perhaps it's the lawyers provided or their name. I haven't been hounded as much as I thought.

I would strongly recommend National Debt Relief to family and friends. They keep you up to date on all progress and where you are at in the process. Already have one settlement processing. Really great company and straight to the point on what needs to be done.

Everyone works really great. Very easy to work with and they were very helpful. The first person has very good telling how the program work. Great help. Work great. Welcome call went great job. Also went over the plan. Very good. Really I should say Great job. They both really help me to understand what was going on.

My husband and I joined the program in April of this year. The NDR team was very friendly and helpful getting the ball rolling. So far 4 months in and we've already settled 2 of our debts. I look forward to being debt free and completing the program.

To know about National Debt Relief program more detail, customer specialist, Jonathan has explained about program completely and I could understood how I can be free for my debt 45 months later once I enroll program. I hope I do not have any serious legal problem with my creditor.

I am grateful for the Avant account being settled but am a bit overwhelmed as to the amount I have to pay National Debt Relief for arranging this. I feel it is a lot for just one creditor. I must have thought it was a percentage at the end of the settling all accounts.

Very helpful, knowledgeable and professional individuals. Also honest and straightforward on helping me consolidate my credit. Vividly summarized each chapter of the agreement which left me hopeful of the process. I would recommend National Debt Relief to any and everyone.

Valeri was extremely helpful and helped make this terrible ordeal with my credit (my doing) a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel somewhat relieved it is being taken care of and my creditors are going to get paid. Thanks a lot all of you who have assisted me, and also the lady who helped me with my password. I was getting very frustrated and she was very patient with me. Thanks again all of you.

I just enrolled in the program, and the representatives have been extremely helpful, courteous, and patient. No judgment was passed, and only positive support provided. It's a great relief to know that there's someone who will help along the way to getting out from under this debt.

I have been very impressed with the ease of the process. Creditors are never easy to deal with but National Debt relief makes it very easy. I like the approvals of my negotiations being in an email and all I have to do is approve the deal and it's on its way to being paid off... Great customer Service and very quick responses to anything you may ask of them...

This has been a hassle free experience. This group does exactly what they say they will do, get you out of debt!! It takes a little time for it all to be worked out, but anyone that uses this service won't regret it.

You guys are determined to help me help myself with my credit disparity and it shows. I am determined myself to not repeat the poor management of my finances. Family situations in my life have led to many of those debts, but I am working harder than ever never to repeat them. I appreciate the help.

Friendly staff, always willing to answer your questions!! They make a bad experience in life a lot easier to deal with! It is much easier to deal with only one company when you are behind on bills than to deal with each individual company.

This is a great company to do business with, because they take the time to explain everything. And they make you feel like you're not alone, against the big banks, who are very intimidating when they send you a lawsuit letter.

I was very nervous when I made the call to National Debt Relief. They explain the program and I could see a light at the end of this tunnel of Interest. I was let go at my job, had to use these credit cards to make ends meet. I am 54 years old and it was very difficult to find another job. I'm going to stick to my plan and in three years hopefully be debt-free.

National Debt Relief Company Profile