Dublin, GA

4.0/5 (306 ratings)

About Farmers Furniture

Farmers Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers Furniture?

Original review: March 29, 2022

I made a cash purchase for a reclining sofa and love seat. I sat in the loveseat the day after it was delivered. One side was built so tight it would not lock in place when you put it down. 3 times I called for repair and 3 times they said they will call me back, which never happened. Twice they showed up to deliver the furniture without so much as a phone call. We were building an addition and it was written on the paperwork I would call for a delivery date. I sent it back. I had no room for it at that time. They did call the 3rd time and that was because the delivery man told them to before they loaded it again. Very poor communication and customer service in Anderson SC. Definitely the bottom of the food chain. Buy elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

We purchased a bedroom set. We added the warranty. We had the mattress for a year and it had a sink spot and a small stain. They refused to replace the mattress and the manager was very nasty. I will never purchase anything else from Farmers in Ahoskie, NC.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2021

The salespeople walking the floor were ok...but the manager who does the financing had the worst I mean the nastiest attitude. When I walk into her office she didn’t greet me. She jumped right into saying I owed a balance of 47.43 from a couch I brought 2 years prior. I explained that I didn’t know I owed money and then she proceeded to say she couldn’t process or even look at my application until I’ve paid my bad debt so I walked out of her office to pay the 47.43 and when I came back into her office she immediately said she couldn’t help me before I could even sit down. I felt like she could have told me straight up that she couldn’t help me but she wanted to sucker me into paying the 47.43. She was worst, inconsiderate, hateful person in the store. I would never spend another dollar at this store nor would I recommend anybody to shop at Wallace Nc location!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

It has been going on 2 months. It was on backorder but the sales man said it would be in on the 21 of Jan. Every time I call they give me a later date. Now they're saying it won't be here till Mar 12 and that's not even sure. They are very unreliable and will tell you anything to sell and try to keep you from canceling your order.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Between me and my daughter we probably bought over $10,000 worth of furniture. One day I decided to go to the Kingsland location where I live and buy, John the manager was out, so it was just the staff. One lady proceeded to tell me that I was in default. Now I pay every month like clockwork and even more than what I was required to pay. She keep yelling at me saying I was in default while there was about 15 people there staring at me like I don't pay my bills. I was so upset that I went home and got my other credit card and paid everything off so I would never have to go there again.

When I went back in the same day she trying to explain to me that she made a mistake but never once did she say she was sorry. The delivery guy decided he was getting in the conversation and was being very rude. I called the GM Keith **. I believe he said he would take care of it, well he didn't, meanwhile the local manager John called me had a meeting with his staff and of course they lied for each other. Nothing was resolved and I will never go back to the ghetto place again. If you don't know how to read or write this would be a place that you can work!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I have spent $10000. Bought insurance on everything and they won't replace my table that is not real wood so water from cups and or spraying it and wiping it down got moisture in it and it bubbled up.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I received a paper saying that I am pre-approved for $1165.00. exclusive for me. I agreed to increase of my payment. The finance manager states she need to verify my phone address etc. She hand me a application for credit check. If it pre-approved why do you need to do another credit check. Just opened this new account. Paid out previous account. This is a hit on my credit score. She should said, "I'm doing a credit check." Not "I'm verifying your phone number and address."

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I think it’s awful that in the middle of a pandemic when people are afraid to get out because of their health they would start charging to make online payments. When I’m done paying I will never purchase anything from that store again.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

This company changed the way you can make payments online, and did not send notices to anyone that is on a NO interest % for a term of contract if paid on time. I tried to make a payment on their new site, and now it does not allow no interest customers to pay online. No way around it. You can make it by phone with a rep, but it will cost 4 dollars extra. Or you can mail it in or pay at the store you bought it. Let's talk about inconveniencing the customer shall we! I will never buy from this company again. The store itself where the furniture was sold at is just fine. It is the company that processes the customers' payments. They do not stand behind us. If they are not making more money per interest fees, you are not important.

Original review: July 7, 2020

My husband was approved credit. We went Saturday to purchase a refrigerator. He signed the paperwork. Paid the down payment. They said it would be delivered Monday. Well Monday they called said they priced it wrong. Then canceled our agreement. Ripped up our contract and issued a refund. I will never do business with these frauds again. I wish there was zero stars.

Farmers Furniture Company Information