toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADT

Dennis, knowing you feel protected at all times is what makes our job the best in the world. Thank you so much sharing your positive feedback and for recommendaing ADT. We are so pleased you are part of the ADT family! -Katie

Original review: April 15, 2017

Great service as well as feeling protected at all times. We feel that our home and belongings are always protected. Do not have any regrets about leaving on an extended trip or an overnight stay. We would definitely recommend your service to anyone.

ADT

Gerardo, from everyone here at ADT, thank you! We are so pleased to hear of your satsifaction with ADT and so glad you shared it with us! We could not be happier that you are part of the ADT family! Thank you again, Gerardo! -Katie

Original review: April 13, 2017

Good company! I have never had any problems with them. Always there for us, and have never let us down. We love the abilities in our system when we are out of town, or just when we stay at home. Lastly very cost friendly and effective with our pulse system, please keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. Thank you from us to you!

ADT

Gerald, words cannot express how happy we are to have you part of the ADT family for over 14 years! Thank you so much for your dedication. You are a valued asset to our company and we will always be here for you and your family! -Katie

Original review: March 18, 2017

I have been an ADT customer since 2003. I have truly valued this service and my peace of mind. No complaints, no worries, I never have to look back. ADT is what it is, home security and more-at its best. This is a value to my family.

ADT

David, like you said we are always a phone call away! We could not be more pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our team and security system. You and your families safety and peace of mind is what makes our jobs worth it! Thank you, David -Katie

Original review: March 17, 2017

ADT is always just a phone call away. Their professional and knowledgeable staff field and answer all questions, no matter how big or small. They take every inquiry seriously and make sure the answer is understood. When service is needed, they show when promised and complete any needed activity quickly and thoroughly. ADT makes my whole family feel secure and safe. THANKS!!!

ADT

Paula, thank you so much for sharing. Your safety and peace of mind means the world to us! -Katie

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

With ADT I always feel safe and secure. I am very glad and proud to have this system in my house and feel very safe having them monitoring my house every day. The price that I pay for this system works perfectly into my monthly budget.

The Technician, an Introvert, did a great job with the technical aspects of the Installation. I was disappointment with his lack of customer relation skills. He did not seem too concerned about our ability to correctly understand/operate the Key Fob Alarm Device. The Technician worked quickly and silently during the job but offered limited Customer Interaction with myself or my spouse during the installation. I would have preferred to have had a Technician who would have been more interactive with us, and more committed to providing adequate training information to us on the Alarm Key Fob Device. The Technician's priority seemed to rapidly complete the job; avoid contact with myself or my Spouse, and meet all Management Performance Quotas (which he may have achieved!).

I can only hope that ADT Management will be pleased with his level of Productivity/Time Management Skills at our Residence, along with his apparent lack of Customer Relation Skills. I do not want Management to call me with any apology. I only ask that Management provide us in the future with a Technician who can meet Management Quotas, and also be properly trained in contact with Customers. You might also want to train the Technician on how to Smile more often when communicating with the Customers. I have been a customer of ADT for 20+ years and have been very satisfied with ADT service. I have had numerous interactions with ADT Technicians in the past, and have not encountered any Technician who was as "cold", and "unfriendly" as this Technician was.

I have not had any problems with my service. The contract is fair and the price is affordable. My only complaint is the lack of communication. I wish there was a monthly newsletter or notifications of some sort. I forget I have a contract until there's a bill due.

I called in order to update ADT with our current banking information since we changed banks. The automated system only allowed for me to get to a representative who thought I wanted to cancel my service. After explaining several times to the gentleman who took the call, he finally understood that I was not canceling my account and transferred me to the correct department. I wish there was an option on the voicemail menu to reach the billing department.

After installed the system with a $27.99 offer coupon I have to upgrade to received cell system for $24.00 more. The installer didn't inform us and said we were all set. Then ADT told us the inconvenience of not have the upgrade. Please tell everything to the possible and future clients before signed the contract.

Having ADT makes me feel very comfortable in my home. However, I believe that someone should check in with me to evaluate how I feel about my system. I may be interested in some upgrades or there may be cheaper plans available. But I wouldn't know because no one has contacted me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADT?

We've been with the ADT for many years, our testament for our satisfaction. The security afforded gives us the feeling of safeness upon entering our house, a paramount features. Any questions that may arise, they are always there. Thank you.

As long as I religiously turn the alarm on before I go to bed and when I am away from my house, I do feel more secure than not having ADT. All contacts with ADT on the phone and online are good, and all questions are answered.

ADT always delivers excellent customer service! Our family feels safer and protected due to our ADT alarm system. It's great to be able to travel having the peace of mind that our home is safe. And when the kids stay home alone, we feel safer too knowing that the ADT call center is just a "push of a button" away.

The ADT representative that called regarding the subject notice of low battery in sensor was professional and courteous. He was responsive to my request to allow twenty four hours for me to replace the battery. I have had similar experiences in the past with representatives of ADT.

We have had excellent service. Our requests have been addressed promptly and accurately. Technicians have patiently walked us through our problems and requests. Service has been interrupted and restarted promptly as requested. They have given good advice. I would certainly recommend ADT to my neighbors.

I have been one of ADT's favorite customers for many years. Our first service began in Stone Mountain. They are one of the original name brands and I personally will not entrust any other security company to secure my home.

ADT are very timely with call response in the event of an alarm alerts their system. I have experience dependable and professional services since inception. Also, ADT are very personal and friendly with their communications. Having ADT system does help to ease some of the world tensions.

I am very pleased with ADT. I feel very confident when we go out of town and at home. It is good to know that they are there watching over everything. They have been very nice also when we set the alarm off accidentally.

Recently, one of our grandsons inadvertently set off an alarm at our house while we were on vacation. Our grandson had called us by the time ADT contacted us so all went well when ADT contacted us minutes later. The contact person was professional and concerned.

I am very thankful for your service. One year ago my home was broken into, but since I have your service my life has been a lot better. My PTSD being a 3 time Combat Veteran. ADT Pulse has made it so easy to check from afar, turn on and off to throw off timing of thieves waiting.

They are there when you need them. If you have a problem they will help you fix it. If they can't fix it over the phone, they will set up a appointment. I have been really happy with them, and I been with them for 8 yrs.

The customer service agent arrived on time and explained in detail all of the options available to me including the prices. I had received a flyer in the mail offering a lower monthly cost along with 2 remotes and a $100.00 Visa and that was also taken into consideration when deciding what plan I was going with. She installed the alarms in all the windows and doors and also the keyless entry on the backdoor since that is the primary door that is used for coming and going. She was polite, very professional and very engaging when talking.

I have had ADT for well over 15 years now in multiple locations. Very professional, and reliable system. Best known in the industry and would not use another. I sleep great at night, and that is what matters. Reputation and reliability are what matters most when it comes to the safety of your family. That is what ADT provides. The only issue is when the system upgrades are done, it's no seamless. I usually have to reboot my system. That should not happen. This is something I should not have to worry about.

We talked with an tech/installer about types of cameras to use for security on the outside of our home. He gave us lots of information on types and places to put the cameras. We have not installed the cameras at this time but we do know what type we need. Installer was very knowledgeable about ADT products.

ADT is a great company and their representatives and repairmen are professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. When I had my home alarmed with another company, ADT upgraded the existing system without question. They were wonderful to work with.

At 4:30 am my alarm went off!!! Fortunately your rep. called and helped me through it!!! Very happy with his kindness and stayed on the phone until I felt safe!! It is such so comforting to have a service so quick and helpful.

I remember one cold night a few months back, my garage door would set my alarm off when the wind blew against it. The Attendant answered the alarm so quickly and after I told him that the wind blew against the door apparently because everything else appeared ok. The Attendant said, "I will send out a Police just to be sure at 3 am." They came out and looked around my home and one of the policemen told me, "Your Home is the most secured house on this block." I felt real good about that.

My several years' experience with ADT has been nothing but POSITIVE all the way! On those occasions that for various reasons through the years, I or house guests have accidentally tripped the alarm system, ADT has been exceedingly responsive with an immediate phone call to determine the status at home--whether an emergency exists and if we are safe. The persons making phone contacts from ADT have always expressed concern for my safety, which enables me to feel well looked after, safe and secure; their response time and follow-up are excellent! I am impressed with the professionalism and peace of mind the ADT agency provides; accolades to each of them!

Very pleased with the expansion & upgrade to our system. Technician was super. If he ran into an issue he continued to work until a solution was found. Very professional and conscientious. Additions to expanded system works very well. Would certainly recommend ADT.

ADT provides consistent, quality service at an affordable price. I feel safer with ADT than without them. Equipment quality has withstood thirteen years with only one battery change which I was able to do myself. There is very little maintenance outside of performing a monthly test.

Our house lady set the alarm off while checking our home while we were gone using the entry same password number as in the past. The alarm upset her but she was healed when your professional staff reset the alarm and halted a public security check. Your staff is very efficient and told me that she entered the building during an equipment reset, thus setting off the alarm. No worries. Thanks.

I like it whenever my alarms goes off - that I get a call. Especially when it is on Stay and it goes off. I don't always get a call. I have been an ADT customer for at least 15 years and in the past- I always received a call if my alarm went off for even 30 seconds.

ADT is the right security system for me for many reasons but here are just a few. Professional technicians, punctual with appointment times and knowledgeable of the effectiveness of the ADT products. The system is user friendly and any questions I have had were answered well with precision. Thank you ADT!

I accidentally triggered an alarm at my place and within a few minutes a call from ADT to check on me. That's great service. I would have give 5 stars if someone from ADT would contact me and let me know: Can the alarm system NOT going through landline? Can the system uses Time Warner-Spectrum Road Runner Internet connection? I really want to get rid of my landline, I'm only have it for ADT security and landline is getting expensive to keep. All my calls are cellphone.

So far my only real contact with ADT was with Zak the installer. He was very knowledgeable, explained our choices completely and was very personable. Fortunately I haven't had an alarm situation yet. Hopefully when and if that occurs, your monitoring people will be equally as professional.

ADT Company Profile