toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADT

Paula, thank you so much for sharing. Your safety and peace of mind means the world to us! -Katie

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

With ADT I always feel safe and secure. I am very glad and proud to have this system in my house and feel very safe having them monitoring my house every day. The price that I pay for this system works perfectly into my monthly budget.

ADT

Helen, we couldn't be happier that you are part of the ADT family. We will always be there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your safety and peace of mind means the world to us and we are so glad that we were able to make an impact on your daily life. Thank you so much for sharing your story and for touching our hearts. -Katie

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

You have given me my life back!!! I am a senior citizen with a beautiful home in a once wonderful neighborhood. With the passing of older persons: my family as well, these once well-kept homes became rentals and with that came the lack of interest in maintaining a property, and a lack of respect and behavior regarding those that dwell in a living environment. My situation was not unique. Drugs were just about everywhere. The children of one of the landlords was involved in buying and selling. The people that came to the property were loud, and their language disgusting. Their treatment to me and my property were the trappings of a sick and drug-affected mind. Even to the point of telling an unrelated party that they would poison my dog.

With ADT: the cameras and system, I am free to work in my yard without fear. My dog is safe. My garden unpolluted with trash. The selling of drugs in the driveway stopped. In fact they moved their family to another location because the father felt spied upon. He did that with a threat to make war on me: if I did not remove the cameras!!! After calling me every unsavory name and swearing he (the father) finally left with his sons. I was safe in my home. I am almost 70. I am still very active! Thank you!!! I now have a family to care for me!!! That is ADT. Your representatives are young enough to be my grandsons. They are respectful, and very kind to me. I don't know what I would have done without you!!! God Bless you for your kindness and professional abilities.

ADT

Pat, thank you so much for your 10 years of dedication to ADT and for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your upgrade. Thank you for sharing your story with us and for the kind words! -Katie

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

We've had ADT for 10 years and we've had it upgraded a couple of times since then. We've got a remote, smoke detectors, and I can arm and disarm it from my phone. Everybody has been very pleasant and helpful. They've taken care of what we needed them for, and so far, I'm very satisfied with the service. ADT is very reliable, courteous, and they have good service. We would recommend them highly.

ADT

Pamela, thank you so much for sharing your story and for your recommendation! You and your pet's safety and peace of mind mean the word to us! -Katie

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I love the peace of mind having ADT has given me. I have pets and my biggest concern is their safety when I am not home. The couple of times that my alarm has gone off (once for a glass break alarm when I was home, once when I opened the front door without disabling the alarm) ADT was on it! They called right away! The company that installed my system, Safe Haven here in St. Louis, was awesome as well. The person that installed was professional and thorough. I was impressed! This is important as it is the first face of ADT with the customer. Well done ADT!! I will highly recommend you!

ADT

Jennifer, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our team. We are so pleased to hear this! Our team is always here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. -Katie

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I have ADT for over 3 years now so far it has been working great! Whenever I have questions, I call customer service, they are always so pleasant and very helpful! Even the technician that come out to put the system in. He was so helpful! Thank you for a wonderful service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADT?

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for your outstanding service and providing peace of mind for my family. I have been with ADT for over 17 years and would not trust another security company with keeping my family safe.

Alarm went off during a storm. No action was necessary. Didn't have to talk to anyone from ADT. When needed, the representative has always been helpful. Alarm always goes off if we have a lot of loud thunder & lightning.

We've been with ADT for close to twenty years and are extremely pleased with the service. The response time is very quick. Agents are friendly, courteous and helpful. Several alarm companies have tried to woo us away from you guys, but we are brand-loyal. We highly recommend ADT.

I called to see if my system was working correctly as it had been off for a while for construction. The young lady walked me through the buttons on the system. Helped me correct some things and soon it was back on track. Being elderly, I was slow and she was so patient and gentle with me, that I felt like I had a guardian angel helping me. My patient helper. I felt very blessed.

ADT -- customer service, on-site and tech support over the phone have been exceptional. Always very thorough, professional and knowledgeable with my home Pulse system. Whenever I have an update I would like to investigate or make to my current system and needs, I have received quick, accurate and professional advice with no sales pitch or purchase pressure. I feel the monthly billing for services and support is very fair.

I like ADT. Now I feel better with this security system. I didn't like that the person I spoke to about the system. Didn't give the tech my cellphone number so I could let him in. Instead, the tech went to the office. I was trying to catch the person that was coming in my apartment with a key that I didn't give them nor permission. The other thing the salesperson explain all of the costs.

Great and timely service. I have no issues to complain about. Every time an issue has arisen, it has been taken care of without any setbacks or subsequent intervention needed. Once more thank you for the great service and may ADT continue being there for us.

I have been an ADT customer since 2003. I have truly valued this service and my peace of mind. No complaints, no worries, I never have to look back. ADT is what it is, home security and more-at its best. This is a value to my family.

My alarm system is awesome. It is very easy to use and takes the worry away when my wife and I leave our home. All of the windows and doors are protected. The installation was a great learning process that showed us the ins and outs of the best way to protect our home. We also got great upgrades to make it more user-friendly for my wife and I. The alarm system makes protecting our home a non-hassle experience.

Alarm not connecting to internet. Ryan was the technician who helped us with problem. Due to it being Friday, late afternoon, he temporarily fixed the problem, and also made an appointment to return the following week. He also told us to contact him after hours if the problem persist, which it did. Upon his return at scheduled appointment, he made the necessary changes fixing the problem. And to this day, the alarm works fine. Two thumbs up for Ryan.

I have been a customer with ADT for well over 10 years. I have never had a problem with the service. I have called just to ask a question and the representative I spoke with was always been polite and patient, even when the 1 question turned into several. I appreciate ADT and will continue to be their customer.

ADT is always very swift if I accidentally set the alarm off. Always very courteous and professional any time I have needed answers about anything related to my alarm system. We feel very safe and secure when we are home or away with our ADT system.

Best investment to date. Always wanted a home security system for the home, wasn't able to afford. Best opportunity to purchase. Great system at affordable rate. Performance second to none. Looking forward to safe, secure living day known worldwide.

Best investment to date. Always wanted a home security system for the home wasn't able to afford best opportunity to purchase great system at affordable rate. Performance second to none. Looking forward to safe secure living day known worldwide.

ADT is always just a phone call away. Their professional and knowledgeable staff field and answer all questions, no matter how big or small. They take every inquiry seriously and make sure the answer is understood. When service is needed, they show when promised and complete any needed activity quickly and thoroughly. ADT makes my whole family feel secure and safe. THANKS!!!

I was having a lot of trouble with my telephones. When the phones did not work, the alarm did not work. After 3 days without an alarm to set at night, my son called ADT and asked to put it on wireless. The gentleman came and had it all fixed up in a couple of hours. Now I do not have worry about it. IT WORKS. The lady at ADT was very, very helpful and gave me a GOOD price. I am very pleased with ADT. Thank you.

Great name. Quality reputation. Known for outstanding satisfaction with the public. Great investment. Looking forward to many years of peace of mind, being safe at all times. Glad to be a member of the team. Your reputation is second to none when it comes to safety. Great lifetime investment.

Was easy to book technician. Was treated like a valued customer. Technician was on time. Did the job that we wanted him to do. Very good experience. Due to this experience I will continue to be a loyal ADT customer.

ADT security has given us peace of mind knowing that a diligent, professional company is responsible for our home security. The ADT brand is locally renown and utilized by many of our neighbors. We will continue to refer the company to those people who are in need of an excellent home or business security company.

I have referred many of my friends to get ADT. They have great service. Great staff. Always very helpful and polite and always there if my alarm goes off or for any other problems. I would recommend them highly. Thank you ADT for many, many years of great service and quick response times.

I am very pleased with our ADT system. I feel very secure now having had it installed in our home. Having the ability to set and or disarm it via our phone is an added plus too. I am very happy with ADT and have highly recommended it to others as well.

We are so very pleased to have installed ADT alarm services in our home. We have made a few errors with opening doors, and when the alarm sounds, the phone rings and it's ADT! Amazing speedy service. Keep up the good work!

My Comcast provider is offering many incentives to switch over to their product. I will stay with the Company that's only goal is to protect your home... When I do have a problem your Customer Care folks do a great job helping out... Just continue to do what you do best!

I changed email and credit card info and was pleased overall with the experience but I was transferred too often and was on hold too long. I certainly understand you serve many customers, however one person should have been able to handle my needs today.

ADT is by FAR the only security system to have. Wouldn't even consider another security system. Thank you ADT!!! If anyone is in search of dependable, reliable security, go no further than with an ADT system. The Service Technicians are very professional and their Customer Service is excellent!!!

ADT Company Profile