toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADT

Joan, YES! We are so relieved to hear no one was hurt or any property was taken or damaged. That is what ADT is here for! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and for allowing ADT to monitor your home! Your safety and peace of mind will always be our first priority! Have a great and safe day, Joan! -Katie

Original review: May 20, 2017

I feel safe with ADT. When some home invaders tore off my back door, the alarm scared the intruders off before they could even enter. Unlike my neighbors, nothing of mine was taken. It doesn't get much better than that!

ADT

Ross, a big welcome!! We could not be happier to hear how safe ADT makes you and your family feel. Your safety and peace of mind means the absolute world to us. Thank you so much for allowing ADT to monitor your home for the past two years. We are looking forward to monitor you daughter's and son-in-law's home in the near future! Have a great day, Ross! -Katie

Original review: May 18, 2017

We have been very grateful for the last two years having ADT in our lives. We had a situation and then we contacted ADT and we feel so much more secure. Whenever we have a question, they are so wonderfully pleasant to talk to and to figure out everything. Someday soon we would like to give an "ADT contract" to our daughter, son-in-law & children.... Big thank you!!!

ADT

Dennis, knowing you feel protected at all times is what makes our job the best in the world. Thank you so much sharing your positive feedback and for recommendaing ADT. We are so pleased you are part of the ADT family! -Katie

Original review: April 15, 2017

Great service as well as feeling protected at all times. We feel that our home and belongings are always protected. Do not have any regrets about leaving on an extended trip or an overnight stay. We would definitely recommend your service to anyone.

ADT

Gerardo, from everyone here at ADT, thank you! We are so pleased to hear of your satsifaction with ADT and so glad you shared it with us! We could not be happier that you are part of the ADT family! Thank you again, Gerardo! -Katie

Original review: April 13, 2017

Good company! I have never had any problems with them. Always there for us, and have never let us down. We love the abilities in our system when we are out of town, or just when we stay at home. Lastly very cost friendly and effective with our pulse system, please keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. Thank you from us to you!

ADT

David, like you said we are always a phone call away! We could not be more pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our team and security system. You and your families safety and peace of mind is what makes our jobs worth it! Thank you, David -Katie

Original review: March 17, 2017

ADT is always just a phone call away. Their professional and knowledgeable staff field and answer all questions, no matter how big or small. They take every inquiry seriously and make sure the answer is understood. When service is needed, they show when promised and complete any needed activity quickly and thoroughly. ADT makes my whole family feel secure and safe. THANKS!!!

We have had ADT for years because we trust them and know they are always there when we need them. We haven't had any problems and we have had their security system for several years and we recommend them highly to anyone.

We’ve known ADT for years and have been very happy with them. We've got lots of stuff from them and the service has been excellent. The sales reps were great. They’re friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. The installation team was great too. They came on time, got the equipment in and explained it thoroughly. They also cleaned up after themselves. Overall, it was a fantastic experience. They were very professional and that's good enough.

We are, so far, happy with our choice to have ADT for security in our home. The first time I set off the security, the call to me was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Would recommend to friends who desire security for their residence. I feel safe at night after setting for night security. And, that is important.

I've had ADT for a long time even before I moved to this area. I had ADT when I lived in Virginia and in Illinois. By the time I got ready to move into a new development, there had already been break-ins. And so, we contacted ADT to get set-up when we had the house built. Right now, I have door and window contacts, motion sensors, and cameras.

All of the interactions that I've had with the sales personnel at ADT had been pretty good. After I had ADT for a number of years, I was considering going to somebody else because of the price. But when I called them and talked to them about it, they actually gave me a better deal and lowered the price on the package that I had. Also, when the installers came out, I had a great interaction with them. They were knowledgeable, very professional, courteous and efficient. And when I got the upgrade, they made sure that they did a neat job. Overall, they did an outstanding job and conduct. I'd recommend them to anybody.

My experience with ADT has been excellent. Thursday, 8/17 I went to my daughter's, setting the alarm and leaving through a distant door. My daughter told me she had had a call from you, and when I got home Friday I found a note from the sheriff's deputy that he had checked the premises.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADT?

We have had a couple of occasions where the alarm was activated, once where we accidentally set it off and another where the sensor in our basement went off in the early morning hours and the monitors response time was within seconds.

We have had ADT for many years and we are very please with the service we received from them. They are always very timely when our system goes off. We would recommend ADT to all of our family and friends.

It's a bit confusing, but I must admit it is easier to use than the previous website. I would recommend ADT especially if you live in an urban area and you live alone. The key fob remote is also extremely helpful if you're elderly or disabled. The email alerts are helpful and the staff are also professional.

I had ADT for more than 10 years and their representatives have been good to me, so far. They also put a new security here not too long ago and I’m satisfied with it.

We have had ADT for many, many years. We have gone through 2 batteries and we have called and they are mailed out immediately. Every time our alarm has gone been set off, they call within just a few seconds. We have no complaints. Everyone we have ever talked to at ADT is friendly, courteous & helpful.

For the most part, I'm very pleased with my ADT. I'm 86 years old and feel like I'm protected while living alone. Sometimes I don't understand how my system works and such, but I feel secure knowing that my home is being monitored by ADT.

I have had to call customer service on several occasions. The equipment is fine but needed to prevent alarm going off as I was having work done in the house. Multiple silly questions that I had. Customer service is exceptional, knowledgeable and caring. Just a FYI I am a senior citizen and am technologically challenged. I wish that all equipment services had people like ADT has, or at least be trained by them. I would not change for anything. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

I have nothing but good experiences with ADT. We have had our system since 2009 and we use it. It is reliable as are their representatives. Mostly I have set the alarm off by accident. I know the check up call will come or the sheriff's department will. Know ADT will protect us and our property.

My alarm went off. I did not know what set it off. Just as I was about to call ADT, they called me. I had forgotten about the handheld device and did not realize I had set off the alarm handling the device. It was explained to me very well. I now have this at my bedside... hopefully I won't have to use it. I feel secure with ADT.

The new system has been great. I love it and I have had been questioning me about the service and I told them I got it thru ADT. The chaplain that comes to my house had it installed in his home after seeing it work in my house. He had it installed in his home so I am glad that I got the system.

Our son came to visit and we went off to supper and left his dog at home. We did not realize the alarm would go off, we set "away" like we always do. Your people explained the issue and was very kind. Thank you for making us feel safe when the system is activated.

It was an interesting experience, fun and educational. The young man was on time, identified himself and we began a close relationship, over the next 4 hours. He knew what he was doing and explained his step by step activities (to all my questions). We had the devices installed in a manufactured home and it was the 1st one he had done. Also, the wall used had a legal room added on and that made his job a little more difficult. The Area Manager came to visit us and to see him (for the first time). After it was installed and working properly, the worker gave us detailed instructions on how to turn it off and on, set it with a new code and made sure we were comfortable in doing these things, BEFORE he left. (Too bad my husband forgot lots of the important things like the remote to turn it off before opening the door and remembering the manual code). No problem as I was there. Hahaha.

The people in my apt. building came into my apt. and although they had the code # it didn't work for them so the police came. They were polite and checked everything out. I just hope I don't get charged for this false alarm since they did have the key.

We purchased a package from ADT which included our doors, windows and garage door. Thus far, their service has been excellent. They are always available and we've had a great experience with them.

After my home was broken into, I contacted ADT without hesitation. The Company is the leader in the business and every job I've worked that had a security system was an ADT system so I was already familiar with the equipment, services, protocols, and professionalism. I am already recommending ADT to my family, neighbors and friends so they are never a victim like myself.

We've been with ADT for years and we're satisfied with our experience with them so far. They’re friendly and helpful. And the installation team was on time.

It brings peace of mind to me that I am able to sleep soundly without worrying about every little noise. My children who live away also don't worry about me knowing that I have a security system. I use it faithfully, and have actually had it alert me when I left something too long in the microwave and the smoke detector system alerted me -- by the way, my regular smoke alarm never did go off.

I have had this company for quite a while. I needed to have my old system changed out and the company sent a technician who was able to get my system updated quickly. I am satisfied with the response time on callbacks.

Have had for 2 years and love the Pulse Service. I have my A/C, 2 wall outlets, and 1 light bulb all connected to it. Everything is programmed for scheduled times. Perfect when I leave town and no one is home. My neighbor also has her own code when she comes over and I love that I get all alerts on my phone.

Last month I had a false alarm while I was out of town. ADT responded quickly and appropriately, called my son, who went to the house, also a Sheriff's deputy came. They established that it was a false alarm. I found out about it after I returned from out of town. I work out of town in a facility that doesn't allow cell phones, so ADT had to use the backup contact system already in place.

We have had reliable service for the past 7 & 1/2 years. Also customer service was supportive in price negotiations and lowered our monthly bill. Our emergency contacts have been notified, fire alarm is in order and the phone operators have provided clear communication.

We’ve had ADT’s basic package for several years now and I’m totally satisfied with them. We live out in the country and I know if the alarm goes off, they respond pretty fast. My son went out the door one time and didn't set the alarm. It went off and they couldn't get a hold of us. There was a policeman here in a short time and I was happy with that. He didn't need to come out, but I was happy to see that if we did need him, they would be here. So, it worked out well and I'm happy.

Technician responded to my request for a service call after one of the monitors was activating itself for no apparent reason. Tech came, replaced the unit plus also replaced the master control unit used to turn alarm on and off. It was getting worn and some of the numbers were hard to push. Done promptly and all is working well and as advertised.

To be aware there is safety and calm in one's home is a gift in today's world. ADT allows one to have a mind at peace. They are professional and attend to problems with care and quickness. Top decision of my life installing ADT.

Great experience from the ADT salesperson to the installer to the Pulse system itself. I love that I can look at my phone and see if all is clear and if the system is armed or not. It also sends me alerts when the system is armed and unarmed. Very easy to use. I love it and recommend this to anyone who is looking to protect their home.

ADT Company Profile