toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADT

Joan, YES! We are so relieved to hear no one was hurt or any property was taken or damaged. That is what ADT is here for! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and for allowing ADT to monitor your home! Your safety and peace of mind will always be our first priority! Have a great and safe day, Joan! -Katie

Original review: May 20, 2017

I feel safe with ADT. When some home invaders tore off my back door, the alarm scared the intruders off before they could even enter. Unlike my neighbors, nothing of mine was taken. It doesn't get much better than that!

ADT

Ross, a big welcome!! We could not be happier to hear how safe ADT makes you and your family feel. Your safety and peace of mind means the absolute world to us. Thank you so much for allowing ADT to monitor your home for the past two years. We are looking forward to monitor you daughter's and son-in-law's home in the near future! Have a great day, Ross! -Katie

Original review: May 18, 2017

We have been very grateful for the last two years having ADT in our lives. We had a situation and then we contacted ADT and we feel so much more secure. Whenever we have a question, they are so wonderfully pleasant to talk to and to figure out everything. Someday soon we would like to give an "ADT contract" to our daughter, son-in-law & children.... Big thank you!!!

ADT

Dennis, knowing you feel protected at all times is what makes our job the best in the world. Thank you so much sharing your positive feedback and for recommendaing ADT. We are so pleased you are part of the ADT family! -Katie

Original review: April 15, 2017

Great service as well as feeling protected at all times. We feel that our home and belongings are always protected. Do not have any regrets about leaving on an extended trip or an overnight stay. We would definitely recommend your service to anyone.

ADT

Gerardo, from everyone here at ADT, thank you! We are so pleased to hear of your satsifaction with ADT and so glad you shared it with us! We could not be happier that you are part of the ADT family! Thank you again, Gerardo! -Katie

Original review: April 13, 2017

Good company! I have never had any problems with them. Always there for us, and have never let us down. We love the abilities in our system when we are out of town, or just when we stay at home. Lastly very cost friendly and effective with our pulse system, please keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. Thank you from us to you!

ADT

David, like you said we are always a phone call away! We could not be more pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our team and security system. You and your families safety and peace of mind is what makes our jobs worth it! Thank you, David -Katie

Original review: March 17, 2017

ADT is always just a phone call away. Their professional and knowledgeable staff field and answer all questions, no matter how big or small. They take every inquiry seriously and make sure the answer is understood. When service is needed, they show when promised and complete any needed activity quickly and thoroughly. ADT makes my whole family feel secure and safe. THANKS!!!

No longer have ADT. We have had a lot of problems with our system, sometimes it would work and other times did not. Why, I don't know. But was checked by technician a number of times. Each time thought it was fixed.

Good customer service. The appointment time was met. The tech was very polite. This was the second time we'd had an issue with this particular sensor so the tech just replaced it. I was very pleased with how this service call went.

As usual, ADT's response was spot-on. Having the police come prior to the ambulance worked well. I have a dog that I refer to as my "guardian angel" and having my son come right behind the first-responders worked very well. Everything was fine, and my son was able to take care of Merlot and me in that order.

We just updated our ADT system to the Pulse system, I must say we are enjoying it very much, compared to the old system. The Family really likes its easy use, we can view while away, turn on and off devices at the touch on the new app that comes with the system, we like the new inside camera and may soon add more cameras for better viewing of locations around the home. It's a great system. I would recommend to anyone that needs a new system!

The ADT service is fantastic. I received the alarm notification by text promptly, received a call from ADT asking if we were ok. They were very concerned for our safety first and did a superb job in getting P.D. to our home. Thank you ADT!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADT?

The service tech found two of the sensors were defective and replaced them following a full system test to confirm the newly installed sensors were working properly. Test completed, the service tech reviewed the test process and results with us and provided a copy of the invoice.

We had new windows installed, scheduled an appointment the next day to reinstall our sensors. ADT technician Matt **, the most courteous and knowledgeable technician I've ever met, also reviewed and checked our entire system, ensuring that every facet of it operated correctly. When he finished, he thoroughly briefed us. If I ever need an ADT technician again, I want Matt **! Great ADT Service!

ADT provides affordable and comprehensive home security. Backed by professional, knowledgeable and courteous customer support ADT is fast to respond to any questions or problems with their service. ADT has an excellent website that facilitates both support and questions you may have with regard to your security system. I have been a customer of ADT for over 16 years.

The person was very professional, fast and friendly. I would highly recommend ADT for a security firm. The system makes my wife and I feel more secure while we are home or away. We have been long time customers and do not plan on changing anytime soon.

Before leaving on an extended trip or vacation we info ADT that the contacts will be gone. They are to notify the police first if there is an incident. We always feel comfortable knowing our home is protected while we are away.

The installer Dean did a great job of installing, explaining and demonstrating our new system. We have been with ADT for years and just updated to the Pulse system. We highly recommend ADT and love our new system. Well done.

Love the auto fall detect; mom was outside in the yard and fell; and the service went into action right away; fortunately she was not seriously injured but we were grateful for the fall detection feature.

Installation - Jorge was very personable and knowledgeable. He made sure that I understood the new system before he left. I was very appreciative of his time he took with me. As a trainer in Clinical nursing, I know that it is not always easy to be patient with your client and realize that they may not know something that is so everyday and commonplace to you. He was awesome. Thank you.

Our service call was for low battery. Service date June 2017. The rep from ADT gave us a call to notify that he was on his way to our home. When he arrived he checked the system and replaced all batteries. He was very professional and answered any questions we had. We would definitely recommend this repairman to anyone. Also if we have any need for service in the future we would request this repairmen.

So far I have not had any problems with the alarms. I really like to be able to check at any time on my phone if there has been a problem at the home. It is nice that my dogs do not set off the alarm and that I can set it so it doesn't go off with me in the house at night.

Resolution In Progress

ADT

Hello Danny- Thank you for being a continued ADT customer and for expressing interest in upgrading your current services. For additional details on promotions we have for our exsiting customers, please call us directly at 1-888-211-8563. ~Trèchell

Original review: June 15, 2017

We turn our system on each time we leave our house. We have cameras that we installed. It would be nice to see if we could work it with our alarm system then app it to our phone so we can take a look at what is going on. We currently only have cameras outside but we have not been contacted about an upgrade when I know of people that I have referred with a newer system. Just would be nice if we were contacted about an upgrade since we have been with ADT several years!

ADT Service is above all others. The technician was the best most knowledgeable technician I have dealt with. I would always recommend ADT above any other alarm service. They are not always the cheapest alarm service, but you get what you pay for. I trust ADT to be there for me.

Pleased with alarm system. Feel secure in my home. Comfort in knowing when I travel I do not have to ask someone to check on my home. My family is pleased that I have installed an alarm system. I would encourage older individuals who live alone to have an alarm system installed because it does give one a peace of mind.

Very satisfied. Very good customer service. They are alert and call us and police immediately. I'm very happy and secure with ADT service. Customer service always there to help their customer. Congratulation for a good service. Hope always be the same.

My service with ADT is the I can say that the easy way to set the system. The pulse video that monitor the interior of my home and the keyless entry that disarm and arm my system. The gentleman that install the system was excellent and very professional, and the way he help show me how the system works was great. I have enjoy the way the system has work with no problems at all. Thanks ADT.

In 1987 I had a burglary at my house. I spoke with my neighbor across the street. She said that, after she had had a burglary, she had investigated every alarm company and ADT was clearly the best. Knowing how thorough she was, I was absolutely certain that she really had investigated each and every alarm company; so I had an ADT system put into my house. Around 2002 my fiancé had a burglary; so I had an ADT system put into her house. We were married in 2004. It is now 2017. During the last 30 years when we have had ADT protection, neither of us have had a break-in or a burglary. Our ADT system has rarely needed service; but when it did need service, the service was prompt and thorough. On a few occasions I have had questions about our ADT system. When I called, I always got the help I wanted promptly. We are completely satisfied with ADT.

Excellent service. I am very satisfied with all services since our system installed. Your tech man explained everything to my wife and me. I am enjoying the outstanding protection. It is a great feeling that we can leave our home and know all is safe.

I would like to see compatibility with the SmartThings app. I would also like to be able to close my Kwikset Kevo lock and other smart Kwikset locks. It would also be nice to see integration with Google Home. I am really appreciating the Amazon Echo integration.

We have currently had ADT for at least 17 years, and recently you made a change when doing a vacation package. It was about time. Thank you and continue doing a great job. I love PULSE, it was a life saver when my husband was in an accident while on vacation. I was able to let my neighbor, allowing her to water plants and also retrieve information I needed.

ADT has given me peace of mind. Being a new customer, I have contacted the service department several times, customer service and have had techs out to my home. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Techs on phone and in person knowledgeable and aim to please.

I decided to get ADT as I am a new home owner. For many years I lived in one apartment or another where there was some security and I never thought about protection. Now, the security is very important to me and the police, fire and medical emergency buttons are an important part of that. Yes, I would recommend ADT.

Josh from ADT came to my home and explained all of the options I had. My wife and I wanted a very specific setup, he worked with us to get it ordered, installed and running properly very quickly. I was very impressed with both Josh and ADT.

Anytime I have had an issue with my alarm system, your customer service team has always been helpful and responsive. From replacing my system battery to determining alarm event codes a customer service rep has always been able to resolve the problem. Keep up the great work.

Love the service and prompt call back. I feel so safe at home knowing that me and my family are well protected. The operator is calm and pleasant. I recommend for anyone who wants security in their homes to go with ADT. I will be upgrading soon when I have the money. ADT is the best company, I will not be switching to no other security company.

Love ADT! Everything about it! From setup to over the phone CSRs to technicians... Always receive the best (and always friendly) service! The greatness of the company shows through by the people whom are obviously happy working for ADT! Awesome products, great service, user-friendly pulse and website... What's there not to like? Have never once even considered switching companies! Thank you all!!

ADT Company Profile