toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADT

John, thank you so much for allowing ADT to monitor your home for the past 30 years! Knowing you feel safe and secure makes our jobs the best in the world! Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your positive feedback with ADT! We are so pleased you are part of the ADT family! Have a safe and wonderful day, John! -Katie

Original review: July 14, 2017

Use my ADT all the time, when I go out, when I am home, etc. Have had it for about 30years, and even though I am retired on a fixed income, I would hesitate to be without it. Would recommend it to a friend or relative in a heartbeat. Thank you for making me feel secure for all these years.

ADT

Joan, YES! We are so relieved to hear no one was hurt or any property was taken or damaged. That is what ADT is here for! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and for allowing ADT to monitor your home! Your safety and peace of mind will always be our first priority! Have a great and safe day, Joan! -Katie

Original review: May 20, 2017

I feel safe with ADT. When some home invaders tore off my back door, the alarm scared the intruders off before they could even enter. Unlike my neighbors, nothing of mine was taken. It doesn't get much better than that!

ADT

Ross, a big welcome!! We could not be happier to hear how safe ADT makes you and your family feel. Your safety and peace of mind means the absolute world to us. Thank you so much for allowing ADT to monitor your home for the past two years. We are looking forward to monitor you daughter's and son-in-law's home in the near future! Have a great day, Ross! -Katie

Original review: May 18, 2017

We have been very grateful for the last two years having ADT in our lives. We had a situation and then we contacted ADT and we feel so much more secure. Whenever we have a question, they are so wonderfully pleasant to talk to and to figure out everything. Someday soon we would like to give an "ADT contract" to our daughter, son-in-law & children.... Big thank you!!!

ADT

Dennis, knowing you feel protected at all times is what makes our job the best in the world. Thank you so much sharing your positive feedback and for recommendaing ADT. We are so pleased you are part of the ADT family! -Katie

Original review: April 15, 2017

Great service as well as feeling protected at all times. We feel that our home and belongings are always protected. Do not have any regrets about leaving on an extended trip or an overnight stay. We would definitely recommend your service to anyone.

ADT

Gerardo, from everyone here at ADT, thank you! We are so pleased to hear of your satsifaction with ADT and so glad you shared it with us! We could not be happier that you are part of the ADT family! Thank you again, Gerardo! -Katie

Original review: April 13, 2017

Good company! I have never had any problems with them. Always there for us, and have never let us down. We love the abilities in our system when we are out of town, or just when we stay at home. Lastly very cost friendly and effective with our pulse system, please keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. Thank you from us to you!

I have remained a customer of ADT over the years, being very satisfied with the service. A friend asked if she should give ADT my name as a referral for me to receive a referral discount. I called ADT to inquire and the person was unable to answer. She transferred me to another who was equally evasive, stating that the business must be a qualified ADT sales but could not tell me how to determine who is a "qualified" ADT salesperson. Nor did they have a list. So I feel they are advertising referral discounts unfairly, as the public does not have ready access to this information. They were also somewhat short and began to question me. This was the first time I've been made to feel uneasy or displeased with their response but it definitely left a poor impression.

I highly recommend ADT for all of your home security needs! They are efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. I feel 100% safe with them heading up our family's home security needs. They are priced right too, so a good value for the money. The Pulse Application is very convenient as well.

Love the new wireless system and really easy to operate with the phone. Definitely feel safer when we are away. I have recommended this system to friends and family because a lot of them don't have landlines or want to cancel them. Can't really think of anything else. Thanks.

With being a single mom of four I wanted to have a sense of safety and security. I love my ADT system as it has been a way of checks and balances for me and the children. Growing up we had an ADT system, but all of the new features that are offered now make this system a must-have for all families!!!

We love the safe secure feeling we get from ADT. Partnered together with RING and Amazon ALEXA, our home is buttoned up and safe with home automation giving us complete control. Even in our safe hood our system was tested by a bad guy. He ran off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADT?

When ADT has had reason to contact us it has always been a good experience. I know we are being served. The calls have always been prompt after alarm had been activated. Fortunately all have been due to authorized entry but human error.

ADT is quick to respond to a compromised event in my home. On numerous occasions they have alerted me and/or a qualified friend that we have not responded to turning off the active button when entering my home. ADT asked the proper questions to secure the home. I am very pleased with their service.

The monthly price goes up too much every year. I understand it will go up somewhat due to inflation, cost of living adjustments, etc., but the increase is disproportionate. We started at about $30 a month. Now it's almost double after about 6 years.

When my husband and I built our new home in 2000 I was only one of two on our block. I felt that with my husband in a nursing home that I needed an alarm system to have protection. I have continued to carry ADT since that time and I am so grateful that service is available.

I had a smoke detector cause a fire alarm in my home. Since it was monitored by ADT and the alarm was loud enough to mask the phone call from ADT, they called the fire department who arrived within minutes. The alarm was false; caused by a defective detector. I called ADT, told them a detector was bad and that I had disconnected the detector. They dispatched a technician within two days who came out, replaced two detectors and also took the time to replace batteries in several motion and glass-break detectors. All this for $25! Great job!

ADT is EXCELLENT. Extremely fast responses. Very courteous and knowledgeable representatives. Very dependable. I highly recommend ADT to family and friends. I have used ADT for years and have been very satisfied. They always go above and beyond to make sure their customers get the best of service.

I am very pleased with my experience. I am much more comfortable at night with my security system on. My children also feel more comfortable with my having the system. My house is a one family residence. My system shows any entrance to my home. I know if anyone enters my home without my being aware they are there.

I have been pleased with my ADT products and service since I had my unit installed a few years ago and plan to continue to use ADT as long as I continue to be pleased. I would also recommend ADT to friends and family.

We were pleased with the service technicians Estefano and Glen performed when updating our ADT alarm system. They were very thorough, courteous and explained all the features on our phones and made sure we understood how to use the new system. Very pleased with ADT and have been a customer for many - many years. I would highly recommend ADT to my friends.

I am a very satisfied customer. So far so good! I do like the app feature on my phone to monitor the activity while I'm away from my home. That's definitely a plus plus! I will recommend this service to a family member or friend... Thanks ADT!!!

I found the app (ADT Pulse) very convenient to use and very helpful for a quick check on the house. The idea to log the "activity" is very useful. The use of the camera is also very nice. Finally, the ability arm/disarm is very helpful when I am on the go. All in all, very good product and service.

I’ve been an ADT customer for a bit over a year now. I’ve used a few other alarm companies in the past. But none have compared to ADT. I am a 100% satisfied customer. From install to daily use it’s all been great. The mobile app is awesome. I can monitor every door, window and motion with ease. Thanks.

You all are a great company to work with due to your prices on certain items and parts of the alarm system, and you all be helping me by finding me a cheaper price range on my cameras and alarm system that me and my husband could afford to pay each month, and we love you all company. We are not even thinking about leaving you all company.

Great service!! The system is user friendly and easy to set automations and schedules. I recommended the system to friends and family and coworkers. The system monitoring fee is inexpensive and worth every penny. I truly like the indoor camera. I use it daily when I'm away from home!

The service is good. When I have called, I have received timely help. The system is reliable and easy to use. When I come home the system is on and it makes me feel safer. I was directed to ADT through my insurance company.

ADT has provided our security service for more than 14 years and our experience with them has been extremely positive. The equipment provided works well, alarms are given prompt attention and customer service is great to work with. We would highly recommend ADT to prospective customers.

Johnny our representative stopped by. He was very friendly and professional. We were offered a great price for the amount of equipment provided. Installation was super quick. The representative thoroughly explained the system. So far our ADT system has not had any problems in the last two months and is very easy to operate. There is no price you can put on keeping your family safe.

We've had ADT for quite a while and I like them. We have the regular little pad where we set our alarm, and the installers were very good, all the way around. So far, everything that I've had has been good and I'm perfectly satisfied with my experience with ADT.

I am pleased with my ADT service and have been for the past 20 years. What impresses me the most is the speed at which service calls are handled and the professionalism of the representative I have had contact with both on the phone and in person.

NO INTERNET - I called the 800 # eight times and no matter what I stated was wrong I got the same recording. I then went to chat on my cell phone and was able to get through. Service was scheduled for the next AM. Technican was super and found and fixed the outside line in about 30 minutes. The 800# was a joke but my repair was completed and I am a happy customer.

Overall we've had a good experience. However, when our doorbell camera was installed, no one ever told us that there would be a monthly charge of three dollars per month to review recorded video. A bit deceiving to say the least.

The three years we have had ADT not once was there any type of problems. No one little issue. Very happy with ADT and would recommend them to everyone. Also, their prices were very reasonable... ADT installer was very thorough and I believe everyone should use ADT for security.

Alert detector has gone bad - This is my second problem with the same ADT Technician. He is quick with his diagnosis of the problem and is also quick with the repair. He also was knowledgeable about my system and answered several questions I had. Fast, courteous, and represents ADT very well.

Resolution In Progress

ADT

Hello Evans- Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback. ADT Pulse customers may now integrate their services with the Amazon Echo. Please call us at 1-800-238-2727 for additional details. ~Trèchell

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I like ADT. When I set the alarm off inadvertently I get a call and everything is OK. I trust the alarm. But, my alarm system doesn't connect to my IOT gadgets. I have Amazon Echo in my home but I can't control my ADT system from them. I have HomeLink wireless control rearview mirror in my car but I can't activate or deactivate my ADT from my car because HomeLink doesn't connect with ADT. ADT needs to upgrade the system to work in the IOT world.

We are very happy with the ADT system and the customer service. They have installed the system as we preferred, and it has been working well. Their customer service has been very prompt and helpful. We would recommend this excellent company.

ADT Company Profile