This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Bundle Living is an online furniture store that specializes in three main products: the Bundle Sofa, the Bundle Bean Bag and the Bundle Chaise Lounge. The Bundle Sofa and Chaise are modular pieces that can be customized to fit your space. The company’s furniture is designed to be stain-resistant and durable, and you don’t need tools to put the products together. Bundle offers a 60-day risk-free trial and a forever warranty on its furniture.
Bundle Living offers comfy furniture for customers with tight spaces and varying home situations. Homes with small children and pets especially appreciate the easy-to-clean material on the sofa and bean bag.
- Forever warranty
- Easy to assemble
- 60-day risk-free trial
- Water and stain-resistant
- Doesn’t ship internationally
- Limited color choices
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Bundle sofas and furniture
Bundle Living sells stylish and modern furniture that’s simple to set up, easy to clean and movable. The company currently sells three products: the Bundle Sofa, Bundle Chaise Lounge Sofa and Bundle Bean Bag.
All three products come with free shipping, a 60-day risk-free trial and a lifetime warranty that covers the furniture for as long as the customer owns it. Most orders ship within 72 hours and arrive within two to five business days, though shipping times can vary based on location. The furniture is flat-packed into a box and comes ready to assemble.
Bundle Living furniture options
The Bundle Sofa and Chaise Lounge Sofa both fit three people comfortably. Shoppers can choose from a two-by-two or three-by-three cushion configuration, a straight-arm or sloped-arm design and up to five different color options.
The chaise cushions are reversible, which allows them to be placed either on the left or the right. The sofas are designed to be low maintenance, and the company states liquid spills will bead up and roll off the fabric.
The Bundle Bean Bags are equally as durable and have a machine-washable, pet-friendly cover. Each bag fits two adults, an adult and two children or an adult and large pet. When not in use, you can roll the bean bag to another room in the house or tuck it away, which makes it a versatile option for small spaces.
Bundle Living prices
Bundle Living features three core products: the Bundle Bean Bag, Bundle Sofa, and Bundle Chaise Lounge Sofa. The Bundle Bean Bag costs $349, the Bundle Sofa is priced at $999 and the Bundle Chaise Lounge Sofa is priced at $1,448. All three can be purchased with financing through Affirm, with monthly payments starting at $30 for the Bundle Bean Bag.
You can return all items with 60 days of purchase for a full refund. All items must be in their original packaging.
Bundle Living FAQ
- How long will my Bundle Living order take to ship/arrive?
- Bundle Living orders usually take two to three business days to ship. On average, orders arrive within two to five business days, though times vary based on location.
- Does Bundle offer financing?
- Yes, Bundle partners with Affirm to offer financing for customers. Through Affirm, customers can get loans ranging from 0% to 30% APR and monthly payment plans starting at $30 a month.
- What is Bundle’s return policy?
- You can return furniture within 60 days for a full refund. All returned products must be in their original packaging.
- How long does it take to assemble the Bundle Sofa?
- The Buncle Sofa can be assembled in less than 10 minutes. Generally, it takes anywhere from six to seven minutes to assemble.
- What’s inside the Bundle Bean Bag?
- Bunde designs its bean bag with two types of foam.
- How much time does it take for my Bundle bean bag to fluff completely?
- It usually takes 24 to 36 hours after unboxing for a Bundle Bean bag to completely expand. Bundle Living suggests allowing the bag to fluff on its own for the best experience.
- How is Bundle furniture shipped?
- Bundle Living flat-packs its furniture, meaning each separate piece is packed flat into a box. Furniture is shipped in three boxes.
- Does Bundle ship internationally?
- No. Currently, Bundle only ships to the contiguous U.S. Shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
- Does Bundle offer warranties for their sofa or bean bag?
- Yes, Bundle offers a lifetime warranty with its furniture. This includes manufacturer defects, but not damage caused by wear and tear or use.
Do we recommend Bundle Living?
Bundle has limited color options, but those with small apartments or pets will appreciate the company’s products. Because Bundle’s furniture can be easily assembled and reassembled, the company’s products are also a good option for college students, military families or individuals moving to temporary locations who might need to relocate their furniture at a later date.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Bundle Living Company Information
- Company Name:
- Bundle Living
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.