2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Macy's - Furniture

Macy's - Furniture
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.58/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Macy's - Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Macy's - Furniture?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Macy's?

Original review: May 8, 2020

This mattress is the best I've ever slept on. It is soft and plush but still very firm. The mattress contours to your movements but you don't sink into it because it's not a Tempur-Pedic. It's the old fashioned coil spring with a hand tufted top. Definitely a luxury mattress. I've had it nearly 9 months and still sleeping like a baby. No indents, still plush as the day I bought it. I also have it on an adjustable base but prefer sleeping flat. Would highly recommend.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Customer service were more attentive than other mattress store. They had wider variety of mattresses, since they are not trying to promote a brand of their own. It is also convenient as you can buy furniture there as well and bundle up savings.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I bought from a Macy’s because of 10 yr warranty and lifetime on mattresses pad. They changed how they do thing now. There is a long process. Very disappointed in co. I’ve tried to get a mattress pad. Everything is done by I posting pics of all unless they approve I’m the buyer if I say it’s falling apart ok if I say I’m the one sleeping on it. I know more info than them. I will try again today to see if I can get though.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

We bought a leather couch from the Macy's furniture store. They were very helpful and they sell quality furniture. Our couch has held up very well and we have had it for over 3 years with no issues. The leather is quality, not like the cheap overlay they sell everywhere else. When we first bought it one of the recliner's hinge was not squared up properly, they replaced it with no problem.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The Macy's Furniture Gallery in Carle Place is fantastic! The selection of furniture is humongous! There are such a great selection of everything you are looking for, in different styles and colors. You can try out all the furniture, sofas, recliners etc. Everything that requires electric is plugged in so you can try it. There are a big number of sales associates there to help you out with your questions and purchase. They will let you know if the price on that day is the best, or it will be lower maybe next week etc. If you have any problem with the furniture, they will take it back, and send another until you are satisfied. Love this place and recommend it to everyone!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

After ordering A Dial II sofa and loveseat.. I read more reviews and most were not good. I went back to the store and voiced my concerns. My original saleswomen and 2 other sales people listened and reassured me the reviews were wrong and why; they even said it was their "favorite" sofa in the store. With a lot of hesitation, I ended up listening to them and kept the sofas. I even let them talk me into a extended warranty... well.. within a month the pillows started to sag and both sofas were pilled, and feathers started showing up.. Just like the bad reviews said... as time has gone on they get worst and worst..

I really need new sofas but it has not even been 2 years. Also found out the extended warranty does not cover these things. Worst furniture purchase I have ever made! I have kept trying to review this sofa but had a hard time finding where to do that. My husband has been fighting stage 4 lung cancer and my 40 year old son had a major stroke last year.. My life has been very busy and stressful the last year and a half so I have a hard time keeping on top of things like this. Bottom line... DON'T buy this sofa!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

Delivery guys realized the building hallway was not tall enough to bring inside all the boxes containing my bedframe and under the bed drawers. So I asked them to leave the boxes inside the building's entrance. I also told them we will call Macy's to schedule the assembling. Keep in mind that I paid $150 for delivery and "White Glove" set up. Three days went by so I called back, was put on hold for 1 hour, then the woman said I would hear from them today. Well, she lied! Please don't buy furniture from Macys! It's not worth your money and time., Nobody took responsibility nor apologized ever.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

Macy's Furniture WorryNoMore Scam. To anyone who contemplates purchasing their insurance, don't waste your money. Macy's refused to cover a coffee stain on my outdoor patio furniture that is covered in the agreement. The agent came to my home and stated there was nothing they could do about the stain and that Macy's would follow up in terms of replacement. The agent reported to Macy's it was general staining/soiling. There are general stains/soiling AND coffee stains. WorryNoMore should change their name to WorrySomeMore. Please don't let them scam you into wasting more money on worthless coverage.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Nothing is covered. I have had multiple issues. This is the most expensive couch I have ever purchased. It’s not holding up well and the warranty department is a joke. They DO NOT COVER Anything. AVOID.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

We had purchased an expensive leather sectional which we decided to pay $500.00 for a warranty with WNM. Within a year the recliner was fixed by them, same recliner again had the same issue this June. According to Macy’s the part was ordered but they didn’t know if it has been shipped. It would take 2-6 weeks. I called them the part has not arrived. It’s been six weeks. Now they are saying the part has been ordered. It will take 12 weeks plus few more weeks I am sure for someone to come and fix it. I would like them to replace the recliner or refund me the whole sectional plus the $500.00 I paid to WNM. 4000.00 is not a cheap furniture price. As we are an older couple we were scammed out of our hard earned money. Buyers beware.

Macy's - Furniture Company Information