1.06/5
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

174 Havertys Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 17, 2018

Sectional - You have to be careful when cleaning their leather or the color will come off. Guardsman protection plan is worthless. Foam started sinking in as soon as we got it, when it came apart, Guardsman people told us it was worn out while still in warranty.

Original review: July 16, 2018

These people report clients to the Credit Bureau, just for skipping ONE MONTH! This is unbelievable!! I was surprised when I check my credit score and see it. I paid May in June, and June was paid with July together, two days after that payment, I paid my last two months IN ADVANCE, which means I paid in July, the bills corresponding to August and September, and even so, they refuse to fix it. This is the second time I buy furniture there, and the LAST ONE TOO!! They don't want to understand that people sometimes don't pay because they can't. Lot of things happen constantly, and everyone does the best they can to meet debts.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: June 22, 2018

We have a bought a very expensive sectional (Regis) the Regency collection in the color pewter and we had so many issues. It had so much damage and defects!!! We had it returned and replaced 6 times and had less than 3 months and it's already peeling and unthreading!

Original review: June 8, 2018

After only one year a love seat purchased at Havertys developed an area where the material started to bubble up and eventually split. Had a tech come out from Guardsman who explained to me that the material was man made and not actually leather. I didn't realize Havertys sold fake leather furniture. A replacement part was ordered and the tech that was to install noticed the color was different. So now I have a sofa and couch made from fake leather and the loveseat with a different shade than the original. I was told that Havertys is likely not to do anything with this situation. I had gone to Havertys to purchase good quality furniture and was completely surprised they sell synthetic leather which I could of purchased less at Marlo's or Value Furniture. Very disappointed!!

Original review: May 22, 2018 The sofa we bought was supposed to arrive in a week. It arrived several weeks late, and had a damaged leg (which we just lived with because... several weeks).

We also purchased their "anything happens, we'll replace it" warranty. Within two years, seams on the cushions started to split. We filed a claim, heard nothing for a few weeks. Following up, we were told our claim was 'denied,' that it was 'normal wear and tear.' I've had sofas for twenty years and not had a seam split. THE FURNITURE IS GARBAGE AND THE WARRANTY IS USELESS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Havertys Furniture?

Original review: April 18, 2018 I had 2 accent chairs for the living room custom made for $900 each. They were delivered and the first time I sat in one, I knew they were **! The frame was clearly felt - your butt sort of sunk into a square frame - the springs squeaked and the arms were so flimsy that you could feel the wood and wiggle the whole arm.

I was told all custom orders were not returnable or refundable. I put the chairs in a guest room and went to a local company and had custom leather club chairs made (they are exquisite!!) for $100 LESS.

Furthermore, the bar stools we ordered came broken and the “warranty” we paid $700 for and they wouldn’t even see them to check if they were fixable. They denied our claim without any visit or pictures. We have never sat on them. The custom leather sectional ripped along the seam after 4 months. Havertys took no blame and the warranty company again wouldn’t even take a look.

All in all, we spent $11,200 outfitting our new house. The only things we have not had to fix at our own expense are the kitchen chairs but I recovered them myself when the fabric ripped. Please note that we have no pets, no kids and rarely use most of this stuff. It’s literally falling apart all on its own. Skip Havertys AND their worthless warranty people. We’ve talked with at least 4 other people who have had identical issues with both companies.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Purchased 04/19/13 Serta Motion Perfect I series Ceremony Set Queen. PAID: $ 3343.35. The bed adjustable base is working fine. But the most important part of the bed (mattress) of course, which is only 5 yrs old IS CRAP... which has a 10-year warranty. Made a claim, and they came out and checked it. Said: It wasn't bad enough to be replaced yet. But... I could call them to come back, and have it re-checked every 30 days if I wanted to. REALLY?? I thought I'd heard everything, but this is a new one. So all that being said.. before you spend this kind of money for a bed, $ 3343.35, better think again!!! You can buy a lot of mattresses for this kind of money. Dissatisfied... Disappointed.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I purchased a portable LED fireplace from Havertys and when I unplugged it, it wouldn't stop beeping, and now nothing works on it. I sat on hold for 7 hours over 3 days trying to get the manufacturer to help. They could not help and suggested that I start replacing parts. Seriously? I then went to Havertys where I purchased the product. They said they would send a service guy out. Never did. I went back to Havertys again and they said they will have to charge me for the service call. OK!!! Just work with me to get this brand new hunk of junk working again. Charge me. Okay.

They never sent a guy out. I contacted my salesman, who is now retired, and he contacted the company and was assured that someone would look into this. No one is doing anything. I can't even pay someone to come out!!! Never shop there! They sell JUNK and then won't do anything to help resolve anything! I'm really upset. I am buying a new house and will need tons of new furniture. Guess where I WON'T be shopping!!

Original review: March 15, 2018

Do not trust delivery staff. My diamond engagement ring was stolen during delivery of furniture. Havertys has refused to respond to this situation even with the involvement of the police. I will never shop there again as it is clear that the dollar not the customer is the most important thing to Havertys. If these guys show up at your house Beware of your valuables.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Purchased Berkley Entertainment Wall System from Havertys Store on Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA March 08, 2018. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday, March 13, 2018 between 0800 hrs and 1000 hrs. Delivery truck arrived approximately 0900 hrs - on time. Drivers courteous and friendly. HOWEVER - The Entertainment Console that was shipped was defective - did not include the feet to be screwed on. A hole was missing to screw the feet into the console. Driver was going to transfer the feet from the Left Pier unit but there was no hole predrilled hole for the attachment.

ALSO - driver told me there was a "pink ticket" on the console which meant this was already a "used and returned furniture item". I went straight to the store but other than writing it up on the computer they were no help. So far NO call from any manager or Customer Service rep to schedule re-delivery of a "new replacement console and hutch". I will never buy anything from Havertys again. Trust me when I say the CEO is 'WAY OVERCOMPENSATED" for the job he is doing with this company. Hell - even Rooms-To-Go is better than this. I paid $2949.97 for this unit. Most likely going back to store today and just cancel order altogether.

Original review: March 6, 2018

We purchased an expensive set of furniture from Havertys in November 2013, including a Winchester Glider Recliner, a Loveseat and Sofa, they recommended to purchase a 5-year furniture protection Guardsman Gold Plan, costing $299.99 which (we were told at the time of purchase) would cover any defects or accidental happening to the furniture. The coverage is good until November 2018. My wife and I primarily use the Love Seat to watch TV. After a couple of year of usage, we started to notice that the brown color was fading away and got worse over time to the point it is now a eye sore to look at it. We contacted Guardsman and send them our claim and picture of the defect in the Loveseat, after about a week, they contacted us and said that they did not cover this type of damage, it is more of a Manufacturer's defect and recommended for us to check with Havertys.

We went to the Havertys store where we purchased the furniture and showed them the paperwork and pictures we submitted to Guardsman. The Manager looked at the information and said that Guardsman should have handled the claim, and instructed his Customer Service person to contact their service department and have them review the information which they had received from Guardsman. The next day we received a call from the service department stating that they will be back with us soon with an answer. We received a call back a few days later stating that they no longer made this type of furniture and did not have the replacement parts to fix it, so they apologized and said there was nothing they can do.

We argued the fact that the warranty they sold us was supposed to cover any damage or blemish on the furniture, and if there was nothing they could do to repair the Loveseat, they should replace it or at least refund the warranty cost since it is worthless. The Customer Service person said to wait a minute to see if her Manager could speak to us about it, but he told her he did not want to speak with us, so there was nothing more she could do about our complaint and ended the conversation at such point. I will never purchase anything else from Havertys, they do not stand behind their furniture quality nor the fake protection agreement which they sell to cover their furniture.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My husband and I are so disappointed in the hutch and dining room table we bought from Havertys. We received our furniture January 18. The bottom of the hutch had a big scrape on it and the table had a bubble with a big scrap. Not acceptable. Took pictures and they came and replaced both pieces. The new tabletop we left the leaf in (mistake). After having a dinner party, I asked my husband to take it out. After it was out, it would not close. Was not lined up. The base had a big scrape we hadn't noticed before. Another guy came to see it and patched up the scrape on the base. We're still waiting on the table top (three weeks later). AND the bottom shelf on the hutch will not let plates stand in the slat. We purchased (stupid) the warranty. Well, if they sprayed the chairs and put a finish on the table, wouldn't they see the defects? We are very disappointed in our purchase and would never buy from them again!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I was looking for a dining room table and chairs and was elated when I found a beautiful piece at the Havertys Melbourne. They had said it was a special order and could take up to 12 weeks for delivery. I said that would be fine considering it was a custom set. The table and 4 chairs were delivered right around 12 weeks. The only problem was I was still missing 2 chairs. They communicated it would be another 4-6 weeks on the chairs. 1 chair was delivered 4 weeks later. I am still without a chair. When I called the store they stated someone forgot to put in the order.

It has been 6 months that I have been waiting. The woman manager from the store called me back in December and said it would be the first week of January. To my great surprise the chair never showed up. So again I called and they never returned my call. Finally, after diligently calling the store the sales associate called me back and apologized. He said it would be delivered January 18th or the 21st. Again, to my surprise I still have no chair. Do yourself a favor and stay away from these crooks.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I purchased a sleeper sofa from Havertys, Port Charlotte, FL on 9/24/17. Also paying extra from an upgraded gel mattress, rather than the mattress which comes standard. Around 11/23 ish, the sleeper sofa was delivered, but with the wrong mattress. I received the standard generic mattress, not the gel upgrade for which I paid extra. 12/12/17 Was my next delivery date scheduled--once again the wrong mattress. This time a blow-up mattress was delivered and returned. I was told by the delivery guy not to worry "someone from the store would straighten it out" and call me to reschedule. Well no one called me. I called them on 12/14, 12/15 and 12/16 and was told each time "the store had not ordered the gel mattress yet".

I2/18 I called again and was told "someone in upper management was reviewing the mix-up". Someone would contact me. Still no call from Havertys, but I continued to call them inquiring when I could expect delivery. 12/22 My next supposed delivery date, but sometime mid morning I received a call from someone in customer service stating "the gel mattress arrived at the store dirty". So it had to be returned and reordered. My delivery date needed to be rescheduled. 12/27/17 Yet another delivery date and finally the expensive gel mattress I purchased finally arrived. This was my first purchase with Havertys and it will definitely be my last. Havertys' gross disregard for customer service has soured me of ever doing business with them again!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Do not buy your furniture here if you think anything could happen to it within 5 years. It has been less than 4 years and I had a few issues so I went online and submitted a claim just after the holidays, the claim asks when the issue or damage happened, Well as all know things just happen over some time, but since I had to put a date I said 19 days prior (Dec 15) to the date I submitted which was Jan 4th, well I was denied based on the fact that I did not submit the claim within 5 days of the date the damage occurred. That is BS! If I could I would only give them a 1/2 star if that they even had the gall to say since I moved out of state my claim was denied too> WTF.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I've purchased several sets of furniture from this store right before the store close down. Within a year from the purchased date I've noticed lint on all of the dining chairs and sofas. As soon you seat on the sofa it goes down, feels like a 20 year old sofa. Every few days I have to tighten the screws for the dining chairs. I have purchased sofas from Grand Home Furnishing (at least 12 years ago) and paid half of the amount what I've paid at Havertys and they are still in great shape. My friend also purchased some furniture sets from Havertys and they are also facing the same issues like mine. What a waste of money.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I have had my couch, chair and ottoman for 4 months and it looks like it is two or three years old. Sinks in when you sit, not comfortable even though it seemed to be in the showroom. Please don't waste your money on the Guardsman guarantee. It cost 250.00 and took me 3 months of asking to even get a copy, but it didn't matter. My chair was ruined only a week after the delivery, The salesman assured us if anything happened to the furniture, Guardsman guarantees it will be replaced with a new piece if they are unable to make it right. They sent out a hateful man who very quickly cleaned part of the chair. When I reported to them that the odor was still there, all they would ever do was to send one cushion cover that took weeks to even get here. I definitely would not recommend Havertys Furniture and buying a Guardsman Guarantee is a total waste of money.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Two years ago we purchased a very expensive recliner from Havertys and recently a spring in the back cushion appears to have become broken or detached from the frame. Havertys stated that since their structural warranty on the recliner is only for ONE year they would not cover the repair. However, they were kind enough to offer the phone number for independent repair service. So much for the Havertys claimed quality and 'Customer Satisfaction'. I will NEVER purchase any item from them again and I will tell all my friend about their product quality and services.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

We moved into a newly built home. After months of research we ordered a number of pieces of furniture from Havertys. We were excited to receive our furniture. When we got our delivery and 7 out of 8 pieces came in damaged. Server lower bottom drawer was smashed in. Dining room chairs had holes in them and scratches. The two bookcases were of poor quality and came in damaged. Excessive stain on one shelf and a lack of stain and damage to the back plate on the other unit, One end table came in damaged. A defect in finish.

They sent out their service person and we were told the dining room chairs were supposed to have pinholes in them, part of the natural look. We insisted the scratches and holes in the chairs to be fixed and they were. Told us we would have to have the bookshelves replaced. Not in stock. Not expected in until the end of November and also had to replace the server and end table. Still awaiting delivery. Since then the other end tables finish did not hold up well. The end table lamps have a rough finish, on the bottom, without velvet, and scratched the table top.

The last straw was the Jennings Electric Fireplace and TV Stand. We loved it until the fireplace started to make a strange noise where the fireplace was turned on. Now we have to contact Havertys customer service department again and hope that we will not be cast adrift to fend for ourselves. We have had to stay home three times to deal with delivery, service and redelivery issues. So much for Top Drawer Delivery Service. Half the issues could have been resolve by a quality check before leaving the distribution center, before leaving the truck, or when placed in the house. We question quality of product and service. In all of our years we never experienced anything like this. It is sad because we really liked what we picked but in the long run may have made a costly decision.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

On Saturday 11/25 my family went to Havertys to look at sofas and get ideas for replacing the furniture we currently have. We were met at the door by a salesman named Foy. He spoke to my wife while the kids and I looked at sofas. When they joined us I asked if the sofa I was looking at came without power. He responded by asking, "Why?". I said that I just don't want power. He then raised his voice and asked, "WHY?". A little taken back by this I responded personal preference. He now said, "Why? Have you ever had one?". I said no and that I'm not interested in having one.

I also asked him why he was being confrontational. To this he responded, "I didn't come over to argue. I'm done". This was very disappointing to us but we continued shopping. We were then approached by another salesman named Gary. He was nicer but still very pressuring. When we would ask a question he ended every answer with, "If I can do that will you take it today?". He even tried to persuade me to purchase without my wife's consent, in which I told him we're together and I'm not agreeing to that.

Once he found we didn't want to buy that night, he said he was tired and going home. He had been there all day. My wife commented and tired of dealing with people like us to which he replied, "YES". So, needless to say we were very disappointed in this experience. All we wanted to do was look and get ideas, then go home measure and review. Then we would purchase. But we were made to feel like we had to buy now. Why did we need to think about it. Sad. I won't be back to this company and will try and steer any friends, family, and acquaintances from shopping there either. This is very poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

DO NOT purchase from Havertys Furniture!!! Poor quality furniture at a high price!! Sectional came apart at the seams which was clearly a manufacture defect that Havertys would not stand behind. Warranty is one year! Thankfully the first 2 cushions came apart in the first year but 2 more came apart after the warranty. I could see if it was ripped but the seams should not separate!! They want me to pay $99 for them to come look at it then who knows what the cost would be to replace or repair. I could have spent a 1/3 of this and received a better quality at Value City Furniture. Furniture should last more than 2 years especially at this cost!!! I will never spend another penny at Havertys!!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I bought an extended warranty which was denied by Guardian. They claim they don't cover normal wear??? It's a couch designed to be sat on!!! The paint is peeling in areas you sit on. The leather is cracking in nonuse areas and they claim it's not covered. I was sold a 5 year extended warranty that covered anything but pet damage. A bunch of liars and thieves.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I have been looking for a computer desk and saw one that I liked at Havertys in New Port Richey, Florida. The salesman was great but that is where it stops. Upon delivery the delivery crew just seemed like they were in too much of a hurry and didn't give a rat's ass as to how they put the desk together. 2 pieces of the desk were not fitting together properly and I kept telling them that it wasn't right. They were getting upset but when you paid as much as I did for the desk it better get put together correctly. The one just stepped back and did absolutely nothing from that time on. I, 100% disabled vet, had to step in and assist the person underneath the desk trying to level it. Finally got it done. I then noticed the next day that the large keyboard desk has 3 gouges in the part that folds down and was given two different hanging file pieces to hold files. Called, it was going to take 2 1/2 weeks to get parts in. Wow!

So finally the day comes and the guy shows up. He has the correct hanging file pieces but then was just going to repair the flap of the desk. I said, "What? Not as much as I paid for this desk you will replace it with a new drawer." He said, "Oh they didn't tell me that!" I said, "Then it took 2 1/2 weeks for you to just get the hanging files pieces?" Yes. That is just BS!!! I kicked him out. Called the store, they ensured me they would make it right. Got a call from the General Manager in Tampa, he said he would call me again the next day and bring the drawer the replace the old one. It's now been 3 days; no word from the General Manager in Tampa, no replacement drawer so I called them today and told them to come pick up their piece of ** desk and that I would never use them again. This is total **!!! Very bad company. I would never recommend this company to anyone!! They are a piece of **!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I purchased some furniture at Havertys (Wrangler sofa and love seat recliners) in Pensacola, Florida January 2017. My sales representative was great and delivery was great, and 8 months later I noticed the armrest on the sofa started to sink in, also when you sat down in the sofa the bottom was leaning in on the left rear corner. So I contacted the customer service department and they said they would sent a technician out to inspect it. We were in the process of moving so I wanted to get the issue resolved before leaving. The technician arrived the day before we moved and he made weird comments like, "Humm that's weird." When my Mom stepped out of the room he made a comment but he didn't realize she could hear, he said "they are not going to be happy", when my Mom asked who is not going to be happy, he told her a lie.

The next day I got a call saying that it's not a manufacture defect and we needed to call Guardsman and they would take care of it. I argued the facts because this furniture was less than a year old, we shouldn't be having these kind of issues within 8 months. I requested another technician to come out to my new residence and they finally agreed. The second technician arrived in September and like the other technician he already knew that Havertys wouldn't take care of their product, but repeatedly said that the warranty would. He also made a comment about the company I worked for having a recall but my Mom quickly reminded him that they were taking care of their customers, which had nothing to do with our furniture issues, what a cheap shot. I contacted Guardsman and filed a claim with them, during the move the armrest that had the issue got a small puncher, so I included that in my claim.

A few days later I received a email from Guardsman saying the issues I had wasn't a manufacture defects and I would have to contact the manufacturer to resolve the issue. As for the puncher they would not cover because it was damaged during the move. I contacted Havertys again to find out what the technician reported and to find out why they wouldn't cover this defective furniture they sold me and I was told they couldn't tell me what was on technician report. Also the lady said she would try to help me so I gave them another chance to take care of the furniture, again I was told that they would look into the issue, since guardsman would not cover it. I received a call today saying the same thing, that my issues are not a manufacture defect and not covered under warranty.

Havertys is TERRIBLE and do not stand behind their products. I have spent almost 8,000.00 with this them in the past 4 years and this is how they show me their appreciation. My last furniture lasted 17 years. You probably could buy furniture at Big Lots or American Freight and get the same or better quality than at Havertys. I'm so dissatisfied with this purchase and I want to let everyone know this is their normal business practices, not standing behind their products. Havertys and their warranty company, Guardsman are fraudster. Do your research before you buy from Havertys, they are NOT as they use to be. Because of this experience I will not buy from them again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I visited the Havertys store in Alliance, TX and purchased a marble dining table set (table + 4 high chairs) few months ago. Few weeks later we noticed that the table started to deteriorate very rapidly even though we were using it to a minimum. We started seeing streaks, marks and heaving stains as if we were putting hot items and burning the table which of course we weren't. We always use coasters and never put anything hot directly on the table, yet there were circles and marks everywhere which could not be cleaned. I tried many cleaning products but no luck. Few weeks ago I called their customer service to report the issue and sent them pictures but they were very quick to conclude that it was wear and tear. I did not accept that answer and told them that I purchased many other items from other places that were much cheaper and they never deteriorated this quickly and considering this is a marble and expensive item.

Shouldn't the quality be even better? I also asked them how could they tell that it was wear and tear without doing a close inspection? After the call was escalated they finally agreed to send a technician to my home to look at it. A very rude guy showed up few days later, walked in very fast and again quickly turned very negative and started telling me immediately that this is not covered and that they will not replace the table (took about 30 seconds for him to come up with this conclusion!!!). No testing, no close inspection and he left quickly afterwards.

I called Havertys back to tell them about my experience and they didn't seem to care. I went back to the store to buy an additional 2 high chairs and told the manager about the issue. He promised to contact corporate and have another technician come out but that never happen. I'm stuck with a damaged item which obviously was bad quality, had a bad finish or material and maybe even defective but this company refuses to provide or discuss any options with me.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We went to the store, picked out the furniture we want and chose the 36 month financing. We asked for a Saturday delivery, but we were told there were no appointments available. Fine. We scheduled for today, 8/30, with an understanding that we would get a 4 hour window and then a 2 hour window (the day before delivery). Our appointment started out at 5:15 to 7:15. At the time I checked the status, it showed (at 5:30) there were five other stops ahead of us. The estimated delivery time got pushed back twice, and finally we got a call stating we would not get the delivery today at all. Instead of their bumping someone else from tomorrow's delivery, they said we MIGHT get it delivered Saturday (mind you, it was Saturday that we asked for in the beginning!) Then... We were told "If not Saturday, it MIGHT be Tuesday". Might be? How do we go from a Wednesday delivery to the Tuesday of NEXT week... MAYBE?

Furthermore, in anticipation of getting our new furniture, we gave all our old furniture away. This is TOTALLY unacceptable after we've paid a down payment and signed a contract to pay for said furniture. I have bought furniture from Haverty's seven years ago and got EXCELLENT service and quality furniture... That is the reason we returned to them. But after THIS???? I will have to reconsider if I will ever spend more money with them. This is totally SHODDY customer service... Or lack thereof. UPDATE - As of today 8/31/2017 - we've gotten a call (after 2 emails and a fax trying to get someone's attention in customer service) only to be told we'll get a free delivery (that's illogical because the delivery fee is already free). They told us we would get delivery on Tuesday (they don't do Saturday deliveries in my city... Which means they gave misinformation yesterday).

They cannot confirm the time. So... We buy furniture, put 10% down and finance the rest only to be told we can't get it when scheduled and at this point NO clear scheduled time (after telling them I'm out of town next week and my wife cannot take off work that day). This is the sloppiest lack of service I have ever seen! Had I paid cash, I would be in the store DEMANDING a full refund! My issue is NOT that they made a mistake or that circumstances may have happened beyond their control... MY issue is the lack of empathy, NO explanation as to why this happened and NO concern from management to go BEYOND their policy and make this right! So, the bottom line: you sign a contract, give them money and they deliver when THEY get ready to... And well, if they have to reschedule... Oh well. That's the customer's problem. We need to rearrange our lives to work around THEIR schedule!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I was pressured into buying Guardsman Gold warranty after paying 1600.00 for two swivel gliders. Well, the chairs are junk and nothing is covered! I went back to speak with Havertys' sales manager and he didn't offer me anything. My chairs are only 2 years old and look worse than any I have ever owned. Poor quality and poor customer service. Plus I was lied to. I was told the Guardsman Plan would take care of ANY problem. The seams are frayed and ripped. They claim NORMAL WEAR! Don't shop here. Not reputable at all!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Outstanding customer service at the Mall of Georgia, Buford, GA store. We replaced two leather recliners that we were unhappy with. The warranty had expired, but the store replaced them without any hassle. I would not hesitate to recommend this store, the sales staff, and management for whatever furniture needs you might have. We will use them again without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Purchased 2 sofas just over a year ago, over $2k in cost. Both sofas showed leather color fading in seat cushion on each, as well as cushion foam breaking down. Submitted claim to Guardsman, they denied claim. Contacted Havertys. After they requested photos and docs, they denied claim and only offered to refund warranty price ($350). This is unacceptable and I now have to replace 2 sofas. Very disappointing. Salespeople push the warranty program and claim it covers any type of damage, grossly oversell the benefits.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Purchased product in good standing as I have purchased other Havertys Products. The wear of this particular leather ottoman left me wondering if it was really leather. After I took pics and still had my original receipt, I contacted Havertys. Unfortunately they did not stand behind their product. Nothing was offered.

Havertys Furniture Company Information