1.22/5
  • 1 star
Based on 42 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Havertys Furniture

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

161 Havertys Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I purchased a sleeper sofa from Havertys, Port Charlotte, FL on 9/24/17. Also paying extra from an upgraded gel mattress, rather than the mattress which comes standard. Around 11/23 ish, the sleeper sofa was delivered, but with the wrong mattress. I received the standard generic mattress, not the gel upgrade for which I paid extra. 12/12/17 Was my next delivery date scheduled--once again the wrong mattress. This time a blow-up mattress was delivered and returned. I was told by the delivery guy not to worry "someone from the store would straighten it out" and call me to reschedule. Well no one called me. I called them on 12/14, 12/15 and 12/16 and was told each time "the store had not ordered the gel mattress yet".

I2/18 I called again and was told "someone in upper management was reviewing the mix-up". Someone would contact me. Still no call from Havertys, but I continued to call them inquiring when I could expect delivery. 12/22 My next supposed delivery date, but sometime mid morning I received a call from someone in customer service stating "the gel mattress arrived at the store dirty". So it had to be returned and reordered. My delivery date needed to be rescheduled. 12/27/17 Yet another delivery date and finally the expensive gel mattress I purchased finally arrived. This was my first purchase with Havertys and it will definitely be my last. Havertys' gross disregard for customer service has soured me of ever doing business with them again!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Do not buy your furniture here if you think anything could happen to it within 5 years. It has been less than 4 years and I had a few issues so I went online and submitted a claim just after the holidays, the claim asks when the issue or damage happened, Well as all know things just happen over some time, but since I had to put a date I said 19 days prior (Dec 15) to the date I submitted which was Jan 4th, well I was denied based on the fact that I did not submit the claim within 5 days of the date the damage occurred. That is BS! If I could I would only give them a 1/2 star if that they even had the gall to say since I moved out of state my claim was denied too> WTF.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I've purchased several sets of furniture from this store right before the store close down. Within a year from the purchased date I've noticed lint on all of the dining chairs and sofas. As soon you seat on the sofa it goes down, feels like a 20 year old sofa. Every few days I have to tighten the screws for the dining chairs. I have purchased sofas from Grand Home Furnishing (at least 12 years ago) and paid half of the amount what I've paid at Havertys and they are still in great shape. My friend also purchased some furniture sets from Havertys and they are also facing the same issues like mine. What a waste of money.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I have had my couch, chair and ottoman for 4 months and it looks like it is two or three years old. Sinks in when you sit, not comfortable even though it seemed to be in the showroom. Please don't waste your money on the Guardsman guarantee. It cost 250.00 and took me 3 months of asking to even get a copy, but it didn't matter. My chair was ruined only a week after the delivery, The salesman assured us if anything happened to the furniture, Guardsman guarantees it will be replaced with a new piece if they are unable to make it right. They sent out a hateful man who very quickly cleaned part of the chair. When I reported to them that the odor was still there, all they would ever do was to send one cushion cover that took weeks to even get here. I definitely would not recommend Havertys Furniture and buying a Guardsman Guarantee is a total waste of money.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Two years ago we purchased a very expensive recliner from Havertys and recently a spring in the back cushion appears to have become broken or detached from the frame. Havertys stated that since their structural warranty on the recliner is only for ONE year they would not cover the repair. However, they were kind enough to offer the phone number for independent repair service. So much for the Havertys claimed quality and 'Customer Satisfaction'. I will NEVER purchase any item from them again and I will tell all my friend about their product quality and services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Havertys Furniture?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

We moved into a newly built home. After months of research we ordered a number of pieces of furniture from Havertys. We were excited to receive our furniture. When we got our delivery and 7 out of 8 pieces came in damaged. Server lower bottom drawer was smashed in. Dining room chairs had holes in them and scratches. The two bookcases were of poor quality and came in damaged. Excessive stain on one shelf and a lack of stain and damage to the back plate on the other unit, One end table came in damaged. A defect in finish.

They sent out their service person and we were told the dining room chairs were supposed to have pinholes in them, part of the natural look. We insisted the scratches and holes in the chairs to be fixed and they were. Told us we would have to have the bookshelves replaced. Not in stock. Not expected in until the end of November and also had to replace the server and end table. Still awaiting delivery. Since then the other end tables finish did not hold up well. The end table lamps have a rough finish, on the bottom, without velvet, and scratched the table top.

The last straw was the Jennings Electric Fireplace and TV Stand. We loved it until the fireplace started to make a strange noise where the fireplace was turned on. Now we have to contact Havertys customer service department again and hope that we will not be cast adrift to fend for ourselves. We have had to stay home three times to deal with delivery, service and redelivery issues. So much for Top Drawer Delivery Service. Half the issues could have been resolve by a quality check before leaving the distribution center, before leaving the truck, or when placed in the house. We question quality of product and service. In all of our years we never experienced anything like this. It is sad because we really liked what we picked but in the long run may have made a costly decision.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

On Saturday 11/25 my family went to Havertys to look at sofas and get ideas for replacing the furniture we currently have. We were met at the door by a salesman named Foy. He spoke to my wife while the kids and I looked at sofas. When they joined us I asked if the sofa I was looking at came without power. He responded by asking, "Why?". I said that I just don't want power. He then raised his voice and asked, "WHY?". A little taken back by this I responded personal preference. He now said, "Why? Have you ever had one?". I said no and that I'm not interested in having one.

I also asked him why he was being confrontational. To this he responded, "I didn't come over to argue. I'm done". This was very disappointing to us but we continued shopping. We were then approached by another salesman named Gary. He was nicer but still very pressuring. When we would ask a question he ended every answer with, "If I can do that will you take it today?". He even tried to persuade me to purchase without my wife's consent, in which I told him we're together and I'm not agreeing to that.

Once he found we didn't want to buy that night, he said he was tired and going home. He had been there all day. My wife commented and tired of dealing with people like us to which he replied, "YES". So, needless to say we were very disappointed in this experience. All we wanted to do was look and get ideas, then go home measure and review. Then we would purchase. But we were made to feel like we had to buy now. Why did we need to think about it. Sad. I won't be back to this company and will try and steer any friends, family, and acquaintances from shopping there either. This is very poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

DO NOT purchase from Havertys Furniture!!! Poor quality furniture at a high price!! Sectional came apart at the seams which was clearly a manufacture defect that Havertys would not stand behind. Warranty is one year! Thankfully the first 2 cushions came apart in the first year but 2 more came apart after the warranty. I could see if it was ripped but the seams should not separate!! They want me to pay $99 for them to come look at it then who knows what the cost would be to replace or repair. I could have spent a 1/3 of this and received a better quality at Value City Furniture. Furniture should last more than 2 years especially at this cost!!! I will never spend another penny at Havertys!!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I bought an extended warranty which was denied by Guardian. They claim they don't cover normal wear??? It's a couch designed to be sat on!!! The paint is peeling in areas you sit on. The leather is cracking in nonuse areas and they claim it's not covered. I was sold a 5 year extended warranty that covered anything but pet damage. A bunch of liars and thieves.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I have been looking for a computer desk and saw one that I liked at Havertys in New Port Richey, Florida. The salesman was great but that is where it stops. Upon delivery the delivery crew just seemed like they were in too much of a hurry and didn't give a rat's ass as to how they put the desk together. 2 pieces of the desk were not fitting together properly and I kept telling them that it wasn't right. They were getting upset but when you paid as much as I did for the desk it better get put together correctly. The one just stepped back and did absolutely nothing from that time on. I, 100% disabled vet, had to step in and assist the person underneath the desk trying to level it. Finally got it done. I then noticed the next day that the large keyboard desk has 3 gouges in the part that folds down and was given two different hanging file pieces to hold files. Called, it was going to take 2 1/2 weeks to get parts in. Wow!

So finally the day comes and the guy shows up. He has the correct hanging file pieces but then was just going to repair the flap of the desk. I said, "What? Not as much as I paid for this desk you will replace it with a new drawer." He said, "Oh they didn't tell me that!" I said, "Then it took 2 1/2 weeks for you to just get the hanging files pieces?" Yes. That is just BS!!! I kicked him out. Called the store, they ensured me they would make it right. Got a call from the General Manager in Tampa, he said he would call me again the next day and bring the drawer the replace the old one. It's now been 3 days; no word from the General Manager in Tampa, no replacement drawer so I called them today and told them to come pick up their piece of ** desk and that I would never use them again. This is total **!!! Very bad company. I would never recommend this company to anyone!! They are a piece of **!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I purchased some furniture at Havertys (Wrangler sofa and love seat recliners) in Pensacola, Florida January 2017. My sales representative was great and delivery was great, and 8 months later I noticed the armrest on the sofa started to sink in, also when you sat down in the sofa the bottom was leaning in on the left rear corner. So I contacted the customer service department and they said they would sent a technician out to inspect it. We were in the process of moving so I wanted to get the issue resolved before leaving. The technician arrived the day before we moved and he made weird comments like, "Humm that's weird." When my Mom stepped out of the room he made a comment but he didn't realize she could hear, he said "they are not going to be happy", when my Mom asked who is not going to be happy, he told her a lie.

The next day I got a call saying that it's not a manufacture defect and we needed to call Guardsman and they would take care of it. I argued the facts because this furniture was less than a year old, we shouldn't be having these kind of issues within 8 months. I requested another technician to come out to my new residence and they finally agreed. The second technician arrived in September and like the other technician he already knew that Havertys wouldn't take care of their product, but repeatedly said that the warranty would. He also made a comment about the company I worked for having a recall but my Mom quickly reminded him that they were taking care of their customers, which had nothing to do with our furniture issues, what a cheap shot. I contacted Guardsman and filed a claim with them, during the move the armrest that had the issue got a small puncher, so I included that in my claim.

A few days later I received a email from Guardsman saying the issues I had wasn't a manufacture defects and I would have to contact the manufacturer to resolve the issue. As for the puncher they would not cover because it was damaged during the move. I contacted Havertys again to find out what the technician reported and to find out why they wouldn't cover this defective furniture they sold me and I was told they couldn't tell me what was on technician report. Also the lady said she would try to help me so I gave them another chance to take care of the furniture, again I was told that they would look into the issue, since guardsman would not cover it. I received a call today saying the same thing, that my issues are not a manufacture defect and not covered under warranty.

Havertys is TERRIBLE and do not stand behind their products. I have spent almost 8,000.00 with this them in the past 4 years and this is how they show me their appreciation. My last furniture lasted 17 years. You probably could buy furniture at Big Lots or American Freight and get the same or better quality than at Havertys. I'm so dissatisfied with this purchase and I want to let everyone know this is their normal business practices, not standing behind their products. Havertys and their warranty company, Guardsman are fraudster. Do your research before you buy from Havertys, they are NOT as they use to be. Because of this experience I will not buy from them again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I visited the Havertys store in Alliance, TX and purchased a marble dining table set (table + 4 high chairs) few months ago. Few weeks later we noticed that the table started to deteriorate very rapidly even though we were using it to a minimum. We started seeing streaks, marks and heaving stains as if we were putting hot items and burning the table which of course we weren't. We always use coasters and never put anything hot directly on the table, yet there were circles and marks everywhere which could not be cleaned. I tried many cleaning products but no luck. Few weeks ago I called their customer service to report the issue and sent them pictures but they were very quick to conclude that it was wear and tear. I did not accept that answer and told them that I purchased many other items from other places that were much cheaper and they never deteriorated this quickly and considering this is a marble and expensive item.

Shouldn't the quality be even better? I also asked them how could they tell that it was wear and tear without doing a close inspection? After the call was escalated they finally agreed to send a technician to my home to look at it. A very rude guy showed up few days later, walked in very fast and again quickly turned very negative and started telling me immediately that this is not covered and that they will not replace the table (took about 30 seconds for him to come up with this conclusion!!!). No testing, no close inspection and he left quickly afterwards.

I called Havertys back to tell them about my experience and they didn't seem to care. I went back to the store to buy an additional 2 high chairs and told the manager about the issue. He promised to contact corporate and have another technician come out but that never happen. I'm stuck with a damaged item which obviously was bad quality, had a bad finish or material and maybe even defective but this company refuses to provide or discuss any options with me.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We went to the store, picked out the furniture we want and chose the 36 month financing. We asked for a Saturday delivery, but we were told there were no appointments available. Fine. We scheduled for today, 8/30, with an understanding that we would get a 4 hour window and then a 2 hour window (the day before delivery). Our appointment started out at 5:15 to 7:15. At the time I checked the status, it showed (at 5:30) there were five other stops ahead of us. The estimated delivery time got pushed back twice, and finally we got a call stating we would not get the delivery today at all. Instead of their bumping someone else from tomorrow's delivery, they said we MIGHT get it delivered Saturday (mind you, it was Saturday that we asked for in the beginning!) Then... We were told "If not Saturday, it MIGHT be Tuesday". Might be? How do we go from a Wednesday delivery to the Tuesday of NEXT week... MAYBE?

Furthermore, in anticipation of getting our new furniture, we gave all our old furniture away. This is TOTALLY unacceptable after we've paid a down payment and signed a contract to pay for said furniture. I have bought furniture from Haverty's seven years ago and got EXCELLENT service and quality furniture... That is the reason we returned to them. But after THIS???? I will have to reconsider if I will ever spend more money with them. This is totally SHODDY customer service... Or lack thereof. UPDATE - As of today 8/31/2017 - we've gotten a call (after 2 emails and a fax trying to get someone's attention in customer service) only to be told we'll get a free delivery (that's illogical because the delivery fee is already free). They told us we would get delivery on Tuesday (they don't do Saturday deliveries in my city... Which means they gave misinformation yesterday).

They cannot confirm the time. So... We buy furniture, put 10% down and finance the rest only to be told we can't get it when scheduled and at this point NO clear scheduled time (after telling them I'm out of town next week and my wife cannot take off work that day). This is the sloppiest lack of service I have ever seen! Had I paid cash, I would be in the store DEMANDING a full refund! My issue is NOT that they made a mistake or that circumstances may have happened beyond their control... MY issue is the lack of empathy, NO explanation as to why this happened and NO concern from management to go BEYOND their policy and make this right! So, the bottom line: you sign a contract, give them money and they deliver when THEY get ready to... And well, if they have to reschedule... Oh well. That's the customer's problem. We need to rearrange our lives to work around THEIR schedule!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I was pressured into buying Guardsman Gold warranty after paying 1600.00 for two swivel gliders. Well, the chairs are junk and nothing is covered! I went back to speak with Havertys' sales manager and he didn't offer me anything. My chairs are only 2 years old and look worse than any I have ever owned. Poor quality and poor customer service. Plus I was lied to. I was told the Guardsman Plan would take care of ANY problem. The seams are frayed and ripped. They claim NORMAL WEAR! Don't shop here. Not reputable at all!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Outstanding customer service at the Mall of Georgia, Buford, GA store. We replaced two leather recliners that we were unhappy with. The warranty had expired, but the store replaced them without any hassle. I would not hesitate to recommend this store, the sales staff, and management for whatever furniture needs you might have. We will use them again without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Purchased 2 sofas just over a year ago, over $2k in cost. Both sofas showed leather color fading in seat cushion on each, as well as cushion foam breaking down. Submitted claim to Guardsman, they denied claim. Contacted Havertys. After they requested photos and docs, they denied claim and only offered to refund warranty price ($350). This is unacceptable and I now have to replace 2 sofas. Very disappointing. Salespeople push the warranty program and claim it covers any type of damage, grossly oversell the benefits.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Purchased product in good standing as I have purchased other Havertys Products. The wear of this particular leather ottoman left me wondering if it was really leather. After I took pics and still had my original receipt, I contacted Havertys. Unfortunately they did not stand behind their product. Nothing was offered.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Would never buy furniture from these people again. Ordered an entire house of furniture & half of it was damaged. After 2 tries to get one piece right I just got my money back. Another piece still remains to be seen what will be done about it. The rest that I kept was not in the best shape. All they do is get this crap in from overseas, mark it up & sell it to you. Get your furniture elsewhere. These people are a joke.

Original review: July 16, 2017

I have had the same experience as many on here. Maddox leather couch faded. Broke down. Have the gold warranty. They won't do a damn thing to help. Just deny every claim. Now after filing a BBB complaint on Haverty's they are going to give me a near full store credit but minus my Guardsman money and my delivery fee. So I get to go get more free junk that won't last. I want to put this place out of business. There are more than enough people that have issues to sign up for a class action and sue the crap out of both companies.

Some lawyer will want to take this on and it will be an easy win as all the furniture they sell is total Chinese junk. ** is my email if someone wants to take this on or everyone just start getting together. We can start a Facebook page for others to join. Enough is enough. It won't end unless we stop them. My 2800 credit means nothing when what I get is the same crap. Please if nothing else go file a BBB complaint and no matter what they do do not let them off the hook. That A rating is fooling others into buying their crap.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Approximately 2 1/2 years ago we purchased a sofa and chaise (12/22/2014). Metropolis Model 0-2500-6974 and 0-2500-6978. In April 2017 I filed a claim with the warranty company because we were under the understanding the warranty plan would cover anything, Guardsman Gold. Needless to say they advised the warranty was only for accidents. Then I talked with Havertys which they said they would only give us $250.00 credit because they could not do anything. The parts were not available. How can you have parts for a leather sofa and chaise?

Original review: July 9, 2017

Upon purchasing my sofa set at Haverty's I was told a specific delivery date and then received a phone call on the day of delivery, asking to set up my delivery date. I was forced to wait an additional week to receive my furniture. When the furniture arrived it was not the same texture or comfort. Nor was all of the pieces with the furniture. Haverty's then rescheduled a delivery date for the rest of my furniture a week later. I was given a delivery time, and waited all day. When I called Haverty's about my delivery, I was told it would be late. I didn't receive my furniture until well after 7 pm and was not notified by customer care, I had to contact them to enquire about my delivery.

Upon speaking with Haverty's personnel I was treated as if my concerns were not important. I am very disappointed in the service I received. I was under the impression that Haverty's was a well established business and assumed I would receive professional service. However, the services I received was far from professional.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Sectional all leather sofa includes 2 consoles, 3 recliners, 1 chaise. Poorest of quality furniture. The recliners are impossible to close, the seat cushions are sunken in, very uncomfortable and Guardsman is a painful joke. I have complained all I could. Truly, no one cares. I think many years ago it was a nice store but I will never buy from them again and just consider my 4200$ a learning lesson. Please take the time to read the horrible reviews about Havertys before you buy. So sad, they won't last long at this rate.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I recently visited Havertys to purchase furniture. During our transaction the sales representative acted as if she was offering me this wonderful deal by taking $100 off the inflated $300 delivery charge for 2 sofas. What a rip off! Since when does it cost $300 or even $200 to deliver furniture less than 15 miles away. During this time I also requested to replace a piece that was missing from my previously purchased Havertys furniture set. I received a call from customer service the following day stating they don't have the parts. I asked if they could let me know when they receive the part back in stock. Customer service said they won't be receiving the parts. Havertys is still selling the item, yet they can't replace the a part from the furniture. How is that possible? Havertys is not a reputable company. I will never purchase from them again!

Original review: June 21, 2017

I contacted Havertys that my couch was coming apart. They would not do any thing about fixing it. I have spent more than 10,000.00 with them in the past 10 years, that didn't matter to them, customer loyalty means nothing to them. I will never buy from them again. Be careful when dealing with these people, they will not stand behind their product. I am not one to write reviews but I hope that people take notice and don't get burn like I did.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I was looking for a couch that reclined on both ends. I sat in several couches in a few different stores in the area. In Havertys I found exactly what I was looking for, or so I thought. The couch in the showroom was comfortable and fit the style I was looking for. I discussed the softness of the couch with the salesperson and asked if the couch in the storeroom was a good representation of the couch once broke in. I was assured that it was and I purchased the couch. I waited for the couch to break in and sit as comfortable as the one in the showroom.

I finally decided to call the store to discuss returning the couch. I would do a restock fee and store credit. The couch is in perfect condition just uncomfortable and nothing like the showroom model. A technician was sent out and said that there was nothing wrong with the couch, that Havertys no longer make soft furniture because they received too many complaints. This couch is stiff and hurts my back when I sit in it. I asked how long a customer has to determine if the furniture is right. I was told 3 days. How do you determine if a piece of furniture is going to break in in only 3 days? Havertys has lost my business for life.

Original review: June 7, 2017

After months of shopping, we decided on the Option I Amalfi Sectional with a custom fabric. We felt good about the product and the people who helped us. The contract said 8-10 weeks, but it took almost 12. THE SECTIONAL WAS DELIVERED TODAY, BUT ONE PIECE CAME WITH THE WRONG FABRIC! We are working with Havertys customer service to get it right, so I will update when we have success.

Original review: May 30, 2017

I am extremely upset with Havertys delivery service. I had a scheduled appointment for the delivery of a china cabinet and hutch. I literally had to tear my home upside down to make space for my new furniture. I took a day off without pay just so that I could receive my new furniture. My appointment was confirmed several times either by email or through telephone. Late in the evening on May 29th, I was sent an email that I did not see until May 30th that there was something wrong with the furniture and that it could not be delivered. So now there is no provision for delivery at my convenience. I have to wait for a date that suits Havertys schedule. My concerns above do not represent the superior delivery and service as promised.

Original review: May 20, 2017

I purchased a floor model recliner last July. This April, I notice the chair which is leather is trying to rip, the chair has never had anything behind it wall, other furniture, etc. I called store was told to contact the Guardman's policy, contact Guardsman, filled out form, mailed pictures. Then had a person call to set up a date to service chair, I told service person I have a steep driveway, that they would need 4x4 automobile to get down here, service person told me that the man that does the work drove a van, I said I would be glad to pick them up at the top of my hill, it ended with the service person saying they would call me back.

More than a week went by so I called Guardsman back, got the slight runaround from person to person, the repair technician seemed to repeat my name at least twice, then ask for a number of some type. I ask if it was on my claim form. He said no then rerouted my call back to Customer Service, got a very helpful person that said, would look into my claim, that it could take up to 10 days.

Later that same day I got a message on my phone saying since chair hadn't ripped at a seam they couldn't help me to call my store, which was in Rogers, Arkansas. Since I haven't had the chair over a year... so I called the store. They told me I bought a as-is chair. They also told me when I purchased my as-is chair that it was COMPLETELY COVERED for anything that would happen several times while I was purchasing said chair. Just be warned all their talk of coverage, warranties, everything is covered, isn't worth a dime, even though it cost you a hundred dollars. I was about to purchase a new couch from them but not now. They have seen the last of my money...

Original review: May 14, 2017

We purchased the Laramie sectional 2 years ago and it gets progressively worse day after day. During the first year, we had to have a technician come out to repair loose frames. Then, we had to fight them to repair the cushioning that had broken down-this was within the year warranty, but they said it was normal and to be expected! Over $2000 spent and it was to be expected for the cushions to break down before the first year was up??? It took them weeks to come and take those pieces, restuff them and return them. Those cushions have already broken down again. The salesperson pushed that it had the newest and best cushioning-total lies!! You can feel the wood when you're sitting. Add to that, the side arms and curved piece have loose joints and the material on the seats have stretched and wrinkled. The quality is atrocious and I would love to see a class action lawsuit started. We will NEVER purchase from Havertys again.

Original review: April 29, 2017

I enjoyed my first time shopping at Havertys looking for a bedroom set. 1st stop at Havertys, then to Ashely, then to Rooms to Go, then Matress Firm. Plus the online versions. Went back to Havertys to meet up with Tracey **. She was excellent in showing me 'Coastal & Beachie' Light in color to work with the house at Nocatee. I bought the Forest Lane Storage Bed + night stand + dresser in weathered grey.

Promised a delivery on a Friday and all was achieved. Truck and two gentlemen arrived, put the units together not a problem. Turns out that units are very well made, very heavy and solid. Tracey also helped in selecting a good mattress, knew about the construction of the springs-boxes-hybrids and the all foam. Ended up with a Beautyrest Black. Then she pointed out a great recliner - not those big fluffy overstuffed monsters, but a 'Deco Retro' leather with wood arms. I will be going back to see if Tracey can work a deal on a living room and outdoor furniture.

Havertys Furniture Company Information

www.havertys.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use