4.00/5
Based on 1,680 ratings

Looking for a good furniture store?

Cymax Stores USA

Cymax Stores USA is your one stop shop for home and office furniture. We carry cheap and affordable as well as high quality and solid wood pieces for your living room, dining, bedroom, office and more.

We are one of the Top 200 E-tailers worldwide and was nominated by the Internet Retailer as one of the Hot 100 2010 Best Retail Websites.

Simply put – we sell furniture, with over 250,000 products for home and office furniture and décor

We are dedicated to provide you a great selection of home and office furniture at affordable prices.

Cymax Stores USA reviews products from many different manufacturers to bring you great styles that suit every taste and style!

View More View More

Looking for a good furniture store?

1802 Cymax Stores USA Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 22, 2019

Placed an order at 10pm, cancelled at 10am the next morning. Received a notification that FedEx picked up the package at 7pm that day, and it arrived at the FedEx facility at 9pm. They contacted me and offered me a 10% discount if I would take it anyway, which I refused, or I had the option to start the returns process. I e-mailed 5 times over the next 20 days and received no response. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. The dispute was not resolved in my favor, which allowed me to see the information provided by HomeSquare. Someone named Jose ** provided information to my credit card company which included lies about the dates on which I contacted them and lies about them providing me with a pre-paid label for me to return the merchandise for a full refund. I will never deal with this company again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

This company is horrible!! I ordered a table and chairs. 2 days after my order I received an email that the product had shipped. I contacted the carrier to track my order to be informed that they tried to pick up my order but Cymax did not release it to them. It is now a month later and I still have not recieved my order and neither has the carrier. I tried to contact customer service at Cymax and they only communicate via email. Multiple emails sent by me but still no response, so I have no idea where my shipment is!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Purchased high end wicker ($1600) patio set with aluminum frame. Order arrived a month late. Table arrived damaged. Within first month three legs broke off sectional couch. Cymax refused to replace table. The frame and legs rusted shortly after breaking. Turns out the tack welds failed. The frame is actually powder coated steel. Cymax refused to accept a return because I could not repack in original shipping boxes. Purchased on Amazon. They refused to honor their A-Z refund policy. Can you say fraud.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I order barstools, 2 separate orders, a total of 5 barstools in February 2019. None of them work and I have been e-mailing since March 1, 2019. I did not receive an acknowledgment of my first e-mail. On March 4, 2019, I called the number for sales so that I could at least speak to a person. I was told it takes 5-7 business days but I would be contacted. I e-mailed again on March 11 basically begging for assistance. I emailed again tonight. I am 2 time zones away and it is hard to connect by phone but I will try calling sales again tomorrow. After reading reviews on customer service, I fear that I will not hear from anyone until the time for returns has passed. I will lose more than $500 from this experience. I will not be ordering again.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Ordered a hurricane candle holder. Paid extra for faster shipping. Then was told the day before arriving that they are contacting the manufacturer to see where it is. So I order from them, for them to get it from the manufacturer and to pay extra for shipping when they never had the item to begin with?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cymax Stores USA?

Original review: March 5, 2019

I ordered an end table online and after inputting my method of payment I received an error message saying payment couldn’t be processed. So I used another card and received the same error message. But when I checked my accounts both posted with payments. When I called customer service they insisted that they had no payment whatsoever, we’re incredibly rude, insisted I had bent a sofa from them (which I didn’t) then hung up on me. The WORST racket ever.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

The six Flash Furniture chairs I ordered from CYMAX were delivered February 14th as expected. They were packaged together on a pallet, with NO carton damage. No chair damage either. We are extremely pleased with the Big & Tall Leather Swivel Office Chairs in Black!!! From what I understand, they were pretty easy to put together, There were no missing parts and the directions were clear. The chairs are really comfortable and have all the various options we were looking for, especially the back recline.

The CYMAX Rep we worked with, (John **), suggested this particular model chair. There were so many chairs on their website to select from, we did have a difficult time choosing. John was very helpful in answering questions about other chairs we thought about purchasing. But his suggestion of this Flash Furniture chair was right on! The chairs are very attractive and easily adjusted to the various sized personnel that will be using them. The CYMAX Rep was so right about their comfort! I really appreciated his assistance. I would not hesitate to do business with John and CYMAX again, and also to recommend CYMAX to others.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I purchased an ottoman where Cymax was the seller of an Abbyson Frankfurt Flip-Top Ottoman. I take receipt. I missed a 30 day window to return, but I ordered while my home was being remodeled and kept it in a safe dry place till I could open it when it would not be damaged. It's beautiful furniture, but it does not work with the couch we have. I asked to return it and have gotten nothing back other than it's 30 days and that's it. It was open for 2 hours. I offered to pay a restocking fee and the return shipping. No live contact, "We don't care." That's it. "Can't help you."

Funny thing was I called Abbyson and they offered me a $100 credit. The sad part was when they heard it was Cymax they could not go through with this offer. What happened to customer service, and like Joss and Main on their 30 day return policy? They said "Yes it's 30 days, but we want you to love what you buy and we'll work with you." Now that's customer service. Cymax could care less about their customer base and emails to VPoperations@cymax.com just came back with "You have our policy." Wow. Don't make any mistakes with Cymax because they just don't care.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I placed an order on 11/26/18 for a bed which was back ordered til Dec 20th. I did mind waiting since it was a great price and was not in stock anywhere else. I received an email saying it was going to get pushed back 'til Jan 4th. No big deal. Again got an email around Jan 20th saying it was going to get pushed back once again. I went and contacted their customer service email which is the only option since there is no phone support. I waited 4 days for a response which stated they had no idea when they would be getting this item in stock and I could either wait or cancel order. I decided to just wait it out.

Last Thursday I noticed they had them in stock and so I called and spoke to a salesperson who stated they had 14 in stock, I should be getting it shipped out soon. No response from the email I sent to confirm shipment or that item I had in stock. 4 Days later it was still showing in stock and still no shipment. Called again Monday and was told they have 10 in stock. Tuesday it shows back ordered again. Wednesday it's back up and still no response nor ship date. BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! STICK WITH REPUTABLE VENDORS. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

If you have a customer service inquiry they will only handle via email even if you order directly through them. They are unresponsive to emails. Order placed 12/11. Not yet released to shipping company almost 1 month later. When emailed requesting status was advised to contact the shipping carrier. Shipping carrier had no idea why we were told to contact them as the item has not been released to them to ship. Shipping company has reached out 3 times to Cymax for status and they cannot get a status as well. Do not recommend.

Cymax Stores USA expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Members can conveniently browse thousands of furnishings for commercial offices, restaurants and bars, plus churches and temples. Their wide selection makes it easy to navigate many products very quickly.

• Prices: Factory-direct discount prices on top industry brands.

• Delivery: Free shipping on most purchases.

• Returns: Free returns.

• Taxes: No sales tax (except for Virginia).

• Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty available for most items.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs