2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5
Based on 1,694 ratings

Cymax Stores USA is your one stop shop for home and office furniture. We carry cheap and affordable as well as high quality and solid wood pieces for your living room, dining, bedroom, office and more.

We are one of the Top 200 E-tailers worldwide and was nominated by the Internet Retailer as one of the Hot 100 2010 Best Retail Websites.

Simply put – we sell furniture, with over 250,000 products for home and office furniture and décor

We are dedicated to provide you a great selection of home and office furniture at affordable prices.

Cymax Stores USA reviews products from many different manufacturers to bring you great styles that suit every taste and style!

View More View More

Cymax Stores USA Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2020

I ordered a desk chair from Cymax. The ordering process was easy enough. The cost of the chair was reasonable. The delivery was was a little slow but reasonable. When I got the chair it was exactly what I ordered, however, the description of the chair said it was a high back chair measuring 36 inches high. I don't know where they are taking their measurements but from the seat to the top of the seat back is not 36 inches. It's too short and I want to return it.

I cannot get a hold of anyone in customer service. They don't answer the phone and they don't reply to emails. When I call they say that my wait time exceeds their limits and the automated call is terminated. If they stall me long enough it will exceed their 30 day limit to request a return and then they are off the hook. They also said the chair is "leather". Well that depends on your definition of leather. It's definitely not real leather or certainly not quality leather. I should have known better for the price I paid but it was their description that said leather and did not qualify what kind. I'm still trying to contact them for a return but I'm not having any luck so far.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I placed an order on May 17 2020 when I go to my account I can not view anything but especially not my order. My credit card has been charged. Nothing has shipped. I have emailed and called the company and have not been able to get any response. When I call they say my wait time exceeds their policy and they hang up on me. Pretty sure the reason they are cheap is because they are not going to actually send you anything just try to take your money. My next step will be cancelling payment through my credit card.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I bought a steel double bunk bed from Cymax, (Through Walmart), and received the bed in early September. I bought the bed set for guests I have coming in March. After receiving the bed set (in two huge boxes), I had a wedding in August, a trip in October, a wedding in November and a wedding in December. Because of all the trips I did not have time to put together the beds until mid December.

As I was putting the beds together I noticed a "slice" cut in the solid steel headboard. I took pictures and described the issue and sent that info/pics to Cymax. Their brief response said "We are sorry you are not happy, but we will not replace the damaged part because our RETURN/REPLACEMENT policy is 30 days"!!! REALLY!!! As I sent in my description to Cymax, it was OBVIOUSLY DAMAGE FROM A FORKLIFT!!! And I do not have one thing in my house that has a sharp enough edge and the power to slice through metal! They would not replace the damaged part! I will not ever buy from them again! Ridiculous!!!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Sent the completely wrong item and instead of following their own statement on Amazon about offering a replacement they refused to send the correct item. They would not sell me the bed I originally bought at the price I paid. They also kept offering to sell me the item they sent which I stated I did not need or want. It is the company's job to check listings and make sure they are correct if not remove them or honor them. Then wanted me to take the item somewhere to ship back instead of picking it up!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I ordered two flat file cabinets with bases from a company called Homesquare on the Walmart "marketplace" platform. This turned out to be Cymax. When the items shipped, I noticed that they had only shipped the bases. When I contacted them, they said it was a "listing error." The bases have no use without the cabinets. Bait and switch. They still have not arrived and my card has been charged.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cymax Stores USA?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

DON'T EVER TRY TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE/COMPANY. We purchased a sofa set which cost us $3000 then it came with defect and broken for two chairs and one Loveseat. Now we haven't received the large sofa yet! It's been over one month and no customer service reply so sales even don't care at all!!! Their customer service won't reply and they don't have phone number to contact what we have been told from the sales person. Which we can't believe. We are wondering if this is fake company. Will proceed with legal process if it is necessary.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Product arrived badly damaged, customer service is non-existent, they literally open my emails (no phone number to call) and never reply. Followed all their instructions and they just ignore customers. RIP OFF.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Order Cancelled Without Notice. Found the vanity of my dreams and customized by bathroom tile and framing around it. Shipping was confirmed and 3 days later got a refund notice. Cymax refused to call me and was unable to rectify my issues. Would not recommend at all.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

If I could put no stars...that’s what I would do. It got to my house in the 2 days that it said it would (because it came from a warehouse 20 min from where I live in Blainville Quebec). But the color did not match the description. Therefore did not match my bed. When I requested the form to return it, I learnt that there was no form...just a number. And that the shipping back wasn’t free and the warehouse to be sent was in Burnaby BC... Cost $1200!!! Crazy!! Contacted the seller to see if I could send it back to the same warehouse where it came from but they refused. BUY HEADBOARDS or any other furniture for other companies, their product are not worth the headache!!!! (And their customer service is even worse than the products they sale!!!) I will put reviews everywhere I can just to prevent other people to deal with the same problems I had.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I purchased a computer desk through this company. Upon delivery, I observed that it was damaged by what appears to be a forklift. Several times I have tried to contact the company for help to no avail.

Cymax Stores USA author review by ConsumerAffairs

Members can conveniently browse thousands of furnishings for commercial offices, restaurants and bars, plus churches and temples. Their wide selection makes it easy to navigate many products very quickly.

• Prices: Factory-direct discount prices on top industry brands.

• Delivery: Free shipping on most purchases.

• Returns: Free returns.

• Taxes: No sales tax (except for Virginia).

• Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty available for most items.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team