Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Rose!

CarShield appreciates you support! Thank you for taking time to review us.

We are pleased to hear your service contract has helped alleviate unexpected repair costs, as we expect it to do.

We pride ourselves in having some of the best Customer Service Departments in the industry, as well as selling for only the top administrators in the United States.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us, should you be in need.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I’ve had auto warranty for quite some time. I still got two years to go on it. During a claim I called them and then I took the car to the garage and then they called to refer it. Everything went fine and I would recommend.

Hello Jennifer!

Welcome to CarShield! We are pleased to provide you with peace of mind for the next bump in the road. Thank you for entrusting us with the protection plan for your vehicle.

We pride ourselves in having one of the best Customer Service teams in the industry & are so pleased to have been able to assist you with your transfer.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and the awesome compliment!

Original review: April 4, 2017

I called in today to move a warranty into my name. I was expecting a long, drawn-out ordeal - possibly one that would not be resolved with one phone call. I was also expecting to pay $75. Instead, I found out that since my Dad bought the warranty, I did not owe any money at all! The process took about 5 minutes. I could not believe it! I will definitely recommend CarShield to my friends. When I got off the phone, I immediately called my Dad and told him that he had purchased a product from a stand-up company. He was very pleased. Thanks CarShield!

Resolution In Progress

Hello Margy-

We do apologize in advance if you were treated in a manner less than professional and courteous when you called into our office. We train each of our agents to be professional, kind and polite at all times.

Our Quality Assurance Team would like to listen to the call you made with us. If you can provide the Customer ID or Contract #. We can look further into this.

Please be assured, we do not take these matters lightly and appropriate action will be taken should we find the allegations true.

Best Regards,

CarShield

Original review: April 22, 2017

Stay away! I signed up for 2 new warranties for my cars. After reading the actual contract I realized that what I was told and what was in the contract were different. I called to cancel and was given a hard time. The confirmation of the prices agreed upon were wrong. I called again to cancel and again received a hard time. It was my prerogative to cancel – you have 20 days. The customer service representative would not allow me to cancel. She kept putting me off. It made me increasingly frustrated. Finally after insisting on speaking to a supervisor they cancelled the contracts which should have been cancelled easily after the first call. I also didn't like that the price kept going down on my original call. They kept adding miles for coverage, etc. It made me think that I was overpaying. Buyer beware. Here they use scare tactics also. For example if you don't have coverage one little problem can cost you 1700$, etc.

We made the call for roadside service. They answered our call promptly. Gave us a reference number and instructions on what we needed to do. All went well. The company returned our call with the information we needed to know. The truck was towed. The company was paid.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Mary!

Our Quality Assurance Team has been advised to listen to the call you made to the office on 4/17/17.

We have taken you off our mailing and calling lists. You should receive no further contact from our company.

Best Regards,

CarShield

Original review: April 17, 2017

Received a call from CarShield. I wanted to know my options. I can think about it and see if I want to become a customer. The pushy salesman wouldn't take no for an answer so now they lost me as a customer. Do yourself a favor. Let people decide when to sign up on their own time. Don't push them... Dumb.

Hello Michael-

Thanks for reviewing CarShield! We are so pleased to hear you've had a great experience with our Customer Service Department!

Even though we are sad to see you go as a customer, we hope you do keep us in mind for the future.

Original review: April 14, 2017

I called to cancel my order and the customer service was very helpful. She wanted to know if there was anything she could do to change my mind and made several suggestions. When I told her that I hadn't changed my mind she took care of the cancellation immediately. She was very helpful.

Hello Howard!

Thank you for reviewing CarShield! We are pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with Us. We look forward to working with and for you in the future.

Don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

Original review: April 14, 2017

I'm a new customer to CarShield and have not had a reason to use your service as of yet, but I can say when I was setting up my service contract the person who explained it to me seemed very knowledgeable and was very helpful in answering my questions, I look forward to having a happy driving experience with CarShield behind me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarShield?

Hello Amanda!

Thank you for reviewing CarShield. We are pleased to hear our associates and specialists have helped resolve any and all issues or concerns you have had.

We pride ourselves in having one of the best customer service teams in the industry! Feedback, such as yours, helps remind us that the customer comes first.

Thank you again for your time. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Original review: April 14, 2017

Great experience with customer service when they help me with my payment plan. I have not had to use my plan yet but love the customer service. Customer service is key in life. Without great service they would CarShield would not have me as a loyal customer. I will continue to use the service long as I continue to keep receiving the great service that I have received so far.

Hello Bernia!

Original review: April 13, 2017

Cancelling due to reduction in income - You are the best. I will be back for sure. Your representatives are so polite and informative. You provide the best service and I appreciate you. I will be back when I have increase in my income. Thank you for offering to work with me on my situation.

Hi Helen!

Original review: April 13, 2017

Lost original packet. Needed another packet to keep in glove compartment in case it is ever needed. Customer service agent was very helpful to me. I would like to recommend this company to anyone that needed the kind of extended warranty on their vehicle.

Hi Sallie!

We pride ourselves in having one of the best teams in the industry & are so pleased to have been able to assist you in your purchase.

Original review: April 13, 2017

Pleased with value and non high-pressure sales pitch from reps. Were knowledgeable and courteous. Did speak to another business prior that was unfavorable --- when I said I wanted to speak to my dealership, I was cut off very quickly. They also helped me to find a payment date that worked for me.

Hi Brenda!

Welcome to CarShield! We are pleased to have you join our community of consumers whom understand the importance of protecting their budgets and their vehicles with an extended service contract.

Although we would never wish for you to have to face a breakdown, we are pleased to help alleviate the cost of covered repairs and bring peace of mind to you when the inevitable happens.

If there's anything you need, please give us a call.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I was very happy that customer service worked hard to find a plan that would work for me. They explain just how plan works and if I was to have any future problem making payment just let them know in advance. They will be able to work with me.

Hello Stephan-

Original review: April 11, 2017

Answers phone quickly and is very knowledgeable and caring. Hoping to extend coverage to other cars in the family. Comprehensive coverage for older cars that are worth insuring for additional time and mileage. Cost of repairs today are gruesome and can make or break fixing a car that is still worth fixing.

Hi Rickey!

Thank You very much for the compliment!

Thank you for taking the time to review CarShield. We appreciate your feedback and support.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Great people to work with, would not prefer another company. Would refer this company to my friends and family. They work with you to give you the best price in town. They also provide good car warranty coverage at a reasonable cost.

Hello Joseph!

Original review: April 6, 2017

Called about coverages for one vehicle and after speaking with Troy ** and his supervisor and going over everything I decided to cover 2 additional vehicles. Amount for coverages was very reasonable. Now waiting to see if all promises come true. Thank you.

Hi Joseph!

Welcome to Carshield!

We pride ourselves on bringing peace of mind to our customers through their vehicle service contracts.

Thanks for your review and support Mr.Widzga! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Original review: April 6, 2017

It was a helpful and pleasant experience. I was offered an economical plan that was easy to understand. The agent I spoke with was knowledgeable and courteous. I wasn't planning on buying a new service contract but frankly I was given an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hello George!

Original review: April 6, 2017

The two Gentlemen that I spoke to on the phone were very kind and helpful and gave me a Great deal for my car coverage. I will surely recommend CarShield to anyone who does not have car coverage. You never know when you will need it.

Hi Mario!

CarShield appreciates you support! Thank you for taking time to review us.

We pride ourselves in having one of the best Customer Service Departments in the industry, as well as selling for only the top administrators in the United States.

If there is anything we can do for you, please give us a call. We'd love to help!

Original review: April 6, 2017

Very good, the person I talk to seem very professional. And very polite and answer all my question very well. And explain the policy in very good detail. And so far everything he said he would he has done. To me that means a lot to me.

Hi David!

Original review: April 6, 2017

Best experience I have had with a car agency. With my business management and marketing degree I was highly impressed by how this company trains their employees. My only concern was the letter; it needs a logo to represent the solid company.

Hi Jimmie!

Thank you for reviewing CarShield! We are pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with Jennifer. We look forward to working with and for you in the future.

Don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

Original review: April 5, 2017

I was irate due to my transposing the monthly payment with the down payment. Jennifer in customer service was calm, kind and professional in aiding me to correct my line of thinking. That may sound painful, but Jennifer made it a very pleasant experience. Thank you, Jennifer.

Hello Brenda!

Original review: April 5, 2017

We are very happy to have the found the Car Repair Warranty. We will not have to worry or be stressed out if our Lincoln MKX breaks down. We just take it to the dealership and have the repairs done. Nothing to worry about. We are so very relieved to have been so fortunate to get our car warranty with Car Shield. We are very thankful and blessed. We would very highly recommend Car Shield Warranty to anyone and everyone.

Hi Joesph!

CarShield appreciates you support! Thank you for taking time to review us.

We pride ourselves in having one of the best Customer Service Departments in the industry.

If there is anything we can do for you or a friend, please give us a call. We'd love to help!

Original review: April 4, 2017

The representative was outstanding. He answered every one of my questions with all the information that I needed in a very courteous and professional way. I would certainly recommend the use of CarShield to friends and family. I was very satisfied with my inquiry experience.

Hi Daniel-

Original review: April 3, 2017

I had purchased extended warranty on 4/2/2017. I review my vehicle purchase documents and realized that I had already purchased an extended warranty. I called customer service 4/3/2017 to cancel the purchase. The customer service person was professional and very helpful with the matter. Thanks again!

Hello Erin!

Thank you for reviewing CarShield. We are pleased to hear that our specialist was able to help you with any issues or concerns you had.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Very helpful, patient and polite. No waiting time to speak with customer service. The rep was very understanding. They were able to resolve my issues in one friendly fast call. I would recommend CarShield to my family and friends. They are easy to work with.

Hi Deborah!

CarShield appreciates you support! Thank you for taking time to review us.

We pride ourselves in having some of the best Sales Representatives in the industry, as well as helping you with your peace of mind for the next bump in the road.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else.

Original review: April 1, 2017

This lady was very kind and helpful. Need more people like her. I could understand her. She was clear and helpful and explained all my questions and no doubt that if she couldn't answer she would find someone that could help me. Made me feel like sending all my friends your way.

Hi Allen!

Original review: April 1, 2017

Extended warranty for two vehicles. Great customer service, answered every question I had. Worked through several things. Had to put on hold twice to call my wife so she knew details and talk to her about our plans. I will let others I know, friends and family know to do the same with you. It was a plus when I gave the radio code Mark Levin and received a savings. Thank you.

Hi Linda!

Thank you for reviewing CarShield. We are pleased to hear that Jessie helped resolve any and all issues or concerns you had.

Original review: March 31, 2017

My conversation was completely taken care of on the phone! Very professional & polite! Jessie did a fantastic job answering all the questions I ask! I appreciate being able to talk to a real person, plus handling everything I wanted!

Hello Lamont!

Original review: March 31, 2017

I don't have much to say cause I just signed up a couple of days ago. I had to call customer service to check my email and everything was corrected right away, so far I'm satisfied with professional service. I will spread the experience with family and friends about CarShield.

Hi Brandon-

Original review: March 30, 2017

Today, I received a letter in the mail from CarShield. So, I looked on the internet to see if they were legit and I put in for a quote. They gave me one quote, it wasn't feasible for me. So, the first rep got assistance, and he came up with a better plan. EXCELLENT SERVICE... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Hi John!

Your review will continue to help us improve and grow as a company. We appreciate you!

Original review: March 30, 2017

People were very helpful. They got me a good plan for a good price and got the down payment and monthly payments where I could afford them. They were easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. They explained everything where I could understand it.

Hello Deborah-

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review CarShield.

We appreciate your kind words & are pleased to know that our Customer Service Team has taken care of your needs and answered all of your questions, as expected.

If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Original review: March 30, 2017

I called to get another copy of my warranty. Called the number I have on my bank statement and was then given a number to call my agent. Both ladies were extremely friendly and very helpful. All Customer Service should take notes from your company. Fortunately I haven't had to use the service, but it's great to know that I will be covered. It's very reassuring. Thank you!

Hello Valerie-

CarShield appreciates you support! Thank you for taking time to review us.

If there is anything we can do for you, please give us a call.

Original review: March 30, 2017

My experience with CarShield concerning the issue I inquired about was handled in a very professional manner and the representative went above and beyond making sure that my concerns were addressed which satisfied me at the end of our conversation. Excellent job.

CarShield Company Profile