It's that easy Request Information
4.06/5
Based on 44 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

GBS Enterprises provides warranty services for mattresses and home furniture through many of the Top 200 bedding and furniture retailers across the US. GBS focuses on exceeding customer expectations and prides itself on being a great company to work for.

44 GBS Warranty Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The GBS warranty was offered free when I purchased my couch and since having it, I had to call in a service request once so far. We were on vacation and someone was watching my dog. When we got home, we found our dog's vomit on our couch. A phone tag took a couple of days but once we got a hold of someone, he came within 10 minutes on a Sunday morning and cleaned it. Overall, I was very pleased with the service. The couch is a little faded where it was cleaned, but it's better than a dog vomit. I'd recommend GBS.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for the candid feedback. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we did and look forward to serving you again.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We have GBS Warranty Services for two couches and a chair. Our dog had an accident on the chair twice so we filed a request to GBS and it was easy. We told them that we needed to get the chair fixed. So, we scheduled the repair, the person called me, he squared it away and it was done in a couple of days.

GBS Warranty Services response

Evans, thank you for the great review! We appreciate the honest feedback and use the data to improve our services. Thanks, again.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I have the GBS warranty on a couch and a bed frame, and I would definitely recommend them. I called them because there was a tear on the couch but because of their availability and the fact that we’re working, getting someone to come out took a while. We had to find a time that worked for us and the technician. But once we did, the technician was able to fix the couch.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 19, 2018

When I purchased my first piece of furniture through Ashley Furniture, I purchased a protection plan with it and had wonderful experience from the provider. I was able to call them when I had an issue arise and it was taken care of. So, when I purchased a fairly expensive couch, also from Ashley Furniture, I decided to get a protection plan for that as well. Ashley Furniture also seemed to push buying the plan. They carried GBS Warranty at the time, so I called them to file the request and I had a good experience with their reps. But everything after that was not good.

I filed a claim and when I initially called, I offered to send them the pictures that I took so they would know what to look at right when they were coming here. It was kind of hard to describe which areas of the couch were fine and which had problems, because when you're looking at it, you're thinking one thing and the person on the phone might be thinking another thing. But they didn't let me send them the pictures.

Then, they sent out a technician quickly and he came out when they said he would come out. My mother was at the house when he came and he didn't give her a good impression. He was cleaning some areas but he was addressing areas that weren't the areas I was concerned with. And when he tried cleaning the areas that I was concerned with, I don't think anything was happening. He was also saying maybe it had something to do with the manufacturer. But we only had the couch for a few months and I think something must've gotten on it that I am not certain of. So, I felt like I paid $500 for a protection plan and I wasn't getting that out of it.

Then, I didn't hear anything from GBS for weeks after he came out. I had to call them at least two weeks later to see what the status was and there was a lot of confusion. My husband called them back later in the day, then I texted that person that he talked to and I got a different story from the person I talked to earlier in the day. So, there was a sort of disorganization and I felt like the status of the claim was not updated accurately. I knew that my claim was already closed because I was getting my couch replaced but when Ashley Furniture contacted me, they were saying that they had an additional claim open. But it ended up being the one that I filed for which I was getting a new couch.

Overall, I bought the plan so that if something happened to the couch, it was gonna be covered. And in the end, it sort of resulted in that. But extreme measures almost had to be taken in order for that to happen. So, I was pretty dissatisfied with my experience.I had to go above and beyond to get what I was promised when I purchased the warranty. Their process was also really disorganized. The tech they sent wasn't prepared when he came out and maybe if he was more prepared and they let me send the pictures, things would have gone differently.

In comparison, the first company I worked with seemed a little more organized. They wanted pictures and different things like that, so they were more prepared when they came out to do the service. But I would also say that with that one, the issue was something super minor where they could send just a new cushion cover. So part of me thinks that they're good for their word if what they have to fix isn't a big deal. Still, I don't know if I would spend any extra $500 to do it again. Also, the first policy that I purchased was fairly cheap, so getting repairs would've been cheaper. Whereas with GBS, I felt like they were trying to do whatever they could to scoot around the issue so they didn't have to provide a service other than coming out and wiping down the couch.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for your feedback - we’re listening and appreciate you taking time to report your experience. One of our team leaders will be reaching out to you shortly for further assistance.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I purchased a plan from GBS for my indoor furniture. My chair was loose and there was a stain on the table, so I called them. Filing my request went very smoothly. The rep asked me a few questions and in less than four minutes, she had me an appointment. However it took GBS a week to send a technician out because I couldn't do it until a weekend. Still, GBS is a good service that one should consider. Overall, I've had a good experience with this company.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thanks so much for the kind words, Dandre. We really appreciate it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GBS Warranty Services?

Original review: July 16, 2018

My mom and dad filed a claim with GBS when the recliner's mechanism broke. GBS called back and the next day, the repair guy came out. And he was awesome, helpful, quick and did a really good job. He got here when he said he was gonna be here. It was 7:00 in the morning then and he was done by 7:15 and we thought that there were two parts since the side of the unit has also ripped and that was what my mom had claimed. And the guy didn't know about that but he gave us the number to call right away and recommended that we call and order the part. He then ordered the part but we haven't heard back from them. Overall, GBS is reliable and they get things done. I would totally get their warranty again on a piece of furniture from Stanford.

GBS Warranty Services response

Your feedback is important to us and we will do our best to keep up the standards so we meet your expectations.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My mother-in-law got us a warranty from GBS and we've already used it twice. The first one was when my daughter spilled candle wax on one of the couches and the second one was when we spilled iodine on it. Calling in the claim was very easy and my experience with their reps was really good. They gave me the contact information of the company that was gonna call. Then, after a few days, I received a phone call to schedule an appointment. Definitely get GBS. It's very helpful.

GBS Warranty Services response

We appreciate and welcome your valuable feedback. Thank you, Jenny.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The legs on the coffee table were lifting up, separating and blistering. They call it wood but I wouldn’t call it wood as it was buckling. And since I have the GBS warranty protection plan for the indoor living room furniture, I called GBS to file a request. A service technician came in less than a week. But the technician just put some furniture restorer on the chair’s legs to cover it up and they said that as long as there’s no water getting into it, it shouldn’t continue to buckle. The chair didn’t look any different when he left. He did what he could but he didn’t repair or replace it. It was basically, "Let's put some furniture polish on it and call it a day." I'm not pleased with what happened. The furniture is still falling apart and I could’ve taken some furniture polish to it myself. I would not recommend GBS. It wasn't worth it. I would never purchase it again.

GBS Warranty Services response

Original review: July 10, 2018

I have a warranty with GBS Warranty Services for the furniture. If there is any kind of problem, they would come out and fix it. But my experience has been horrible. When I call, everybody is always really nice. They tell you what you want to hear but the follow-through doesn't happen. The technicians come out but they don't take care of the problem. Buyer, beware.

I filed a request for the sectional that wasn't aligned properly. It took about a week for them to send someone out and then the technicians were like, "Oh no, that wasn't on the ticket." They said they had to call somebody and that they would call me back. But they never did. I'm not happy with it and the problem is still not resolved. It has been frustrating and disappointing.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 7, 2018

I got a server and a five-piece dining set, and GBS Warranty gave me five years warranty on them. I was told that if anything breaks, everything would be covered. I called them to adjust the door on my server and because of the candle ring. The shape of the candle is on the very top of my server and because of the candle getting too hot on the bottom, it's indented on top of the server. Maybe it's because of the type of wood or what it is.

Their customer service was good when I first called. The rep got right on top of it and did a wonderful job. Then they got out here in a timely manner and did what was supposed to be done. The tech that came out wasn't too talkative and just tried to get his job done which was understandable, but he announced himself the right way and came out to fix the door. When I got the furniture, I didn't have a problem with closing the doors, but there was a gap from the top which he adjusted.

However, he said that it's something that can't be fixed and that it would have to be replaced. I thought maybe he was gonna be able to send it out and buff it out or whatever to make it look brand new all over again, but he said that they don't do that.

He told me to just give them about two weeks to call me, but nobody ever called me back and it's been almost a month now. He said that he took pictures of it, but my furniture is still the same way. I have marks and stuff on it and I don't know if he did his job to report to the people and that's what I'm frustrated about. I need to call back for somebody to come out and fix it. Other than that, the tech came out and did what he could do. GBS Warranty is pretty okay. They've met my expectations to an extent but it still depends if this matter is gonna be resolved.

GBS Warranty Services response

Original review: July 6, 2018

We had a cocktail table and the corner of the cocktail table got damaged. I submitted a claim online to GBS Warranty. I talked to the service technician on the phone. He came out to do it and he was fine and nice. He was very pleasant as well. The way he did the repairs was as effective as I would have liked it to be. But he left the table very sticky. He told me it would be tacky for like 24 hours, however, it was like that for several days. But it's still doing good and overall, I'm very happy with the service and I'm very happy they came. I was also very pleased with how quick the response of GBS was.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Original review: July 5, 2018

I got the accidental damage protection plan of GBS Warranty Services for my couch from the furniture store because we have a family and my daughters were gonna spill some milk or jump on the couch. One time, the wood at the bottom of the couch broke. I called GBS to schedule someone to come out and fix it, and I didn't wait long for somebody to answer the phone. Once the reps answered, they got all the information that was needed. Then, within the next two days, the technician called me and let me know when he was coming out. The service went well and he did a good job in fixing the couch. We still hear a crack in the couch but other than that, it's working fine so far.

But my main concern with the technician was that when he came, he entered as soon as my daughter opened the door for him and, without saying a word, he roamed around the house like it was his own house. He also opened the door of the bedroom where my wife was. At that moment, my wife didn’t know who that guy was and I wasn’t home to assess the situation. Nevertheless, our GBS warranty is worth having because throughout the years that we have our furniture, something could happen to it, like getting a spill or a part of it breaking.

GBS Warranty Services response

We strive to provide our customers with excellent care and we take your comments to heart. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused during the claim process. We appreciate your confidence and trust in us. Thank you for the valuable feedback and for your continued business.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I purchased a warranty protection plan with GBS Warranty Services and it said that it would cover any damage other than pet damage. Something spilled on the furniture and it wouldn’t come clean with what I did. It was fine with their customer service rep when I filed my request. They took all the information and someone had to call a couple of days later to schedule the appointment. They called right before they came and they showed up in the timeframe that they said that they were going to. They did exactly what they said they were gonna do. However, when they came out the first time to clean, the stain didn’t come out and when I purchased the protection, it said that if they couldn’t get the stain out, they would replace it. The stain didn’t come out and something got spilled on a different area. When the guy came to clean the first area, he said that I had to call and make a second claim with that one. He wouldn’t clean it right then.

I went through the whole process again and I had to wait and have someone come out. The stain didn’t come out on the first one and I had to send the pictures, which I did twice, but I never got a response from it. I was waiting for them to respond to that, but they were coming out to do the second stain. And when the guy came, he was shown what the first guy did and he cleaned both areas. While he was cleaning, he made scratches in the material. I had called back again and said that I hadn’t heard anything from my pictures that I sent from the stains not coming out. The girl found the pictures and she had me send her pictures of the scratch mark. I’m now waiting for a response to that.

I don’t feel comfortable about the GBS protection plan. They said they would come out as many times as they want, but I feel like it was a waste of time for that first technician not to clean both areas. Also, there wouldn’t have been a scratch in it except it was overkill on the company having to send somebody out again when he was right there. It was weird to have me wait for a whole another week again. He should have called the company right then and said that there was another spill. They could have opened another claim so he can clean it while he was here. It would have been more efficient for the company and for me to have somebody plan to stay home when he was right there.

GBS Warranty Services response

Original review: July 2, 2018

We had gotten the indoor furniture insurance from GBS when we bought our couch. One of my cats peed on the couch so I called for a cleaning service. The rep asked some questions and then they filled the claim. I then had to wait for a callback to schedule the service. While they did a good job cleaning the couch, it took them a week to dispatch a service technician. I had hoped that it could be a little bit sooner since I wanted it cleaned quickly when something happens.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We sincerely apologize for the delay with your service and the difficulty it caused for you.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I bought furniture from Ashley’s Furniture and got a five-year warranty I purchased on it. I thought it would be through Ashley’s but I've come to find out that they sublet it out to GBS Warranty Services. A guy came out and fixed it, but he should have said that he can't fix it because he’s not done yet. He did a terrible work. He took the whole couch apart and then basically put it back together. All the staples are coming undone and what I wanted done wasn’t done.

I took pictures when they sold it to me. They said it was made out of wood. It's part of a board. When he took it apart, I took pictures of it and that’s just gonna add fuel to the fire. It's a flashboard. It was one of the highest pieces of furniture they had in the store, just the design, the lineup and who made it. I thought that I paid for what I get but that doesn’t always ring true today.

The only part replaced was the ripped leather marks that were on it. The communication when the original tech came out of Ashley’s Furniture to look at it, I said that it's ripped on two spots and the back of the thing was broken. But when the tech came out, he only had one work order so the communication between GBS, Ashley’s and me is an F+.

The guy that came here as a tech said that he got 10 years of experience but he said that he can only do one thing. I told him that I don’t want him to do anything until we get a feel for it all and he's not allowed in my house. It was not rocket science, but they made it very difficult. I miss a day at work, then another day, when they can do it all in one day. I had to get on my phone and had the connection fit. I had to literally yell at the lady on the phone and at the end of it, told her that I need to speak to a supervisor.

I had to educate her and said to her that she's not in position where she needs to take an executive decision. I told her that I'm not trying to tell her how to do her job, but what she's gonna do is submit a new work order, put me on hold, call her supervisor and tell him she's gonna submit two work orders to get three things done. In doing that, she came back, apologized and said that she got me a new work order with five items that need repair that the technician can look at. She added that she scheduled them for two hours.

I told her that last time, the guy was here for six hours and only got two things done. She didn’t get it. I asked her to go back and look at the work order for the guy that came in and he’ll tell her he charged AHS seven hours to fix those three things and now she has two hours to fix five things. But I said that I'll let them fix it, but if it's not up to standard, I want a replacement. But if they want to play hardball, then they can take it all back but I want my money back and take my business elsewhere.

The tech was just a big old cluster so I'm very disappointed. I called him out to come back from Ashley’s to look at it. He struck it all up and at the end of the day, they said that they're gonna come out on Thursday. And then the Consumer Reports called me and said that they like to set it. They asked me what seems to be the problem and it seems I don’t want a tech to do the repairs. But then, I never refused the tech from doing the service but I wanted him to fix it.

I was pissed and told the person on the phone that I don’t appreciate being called a liar but now I'm calling him a liar because why is it I've had a warranty insurance in my home before and there was no issue and now there's an issue. I worked hard for the things I have and I wanna be treated the way I treat other people so I welcomed the GBS technician to my home to work on my furniture and he did poor workmanship. It's unacceptable. With that all being said I would never buy furniture from Ashley’s again as long as I live and I'm gonna tell all my friends including anybody I know never to buy furniture from them because of its worst service I've ever gotten in my whole life.

I understand that there are some things about them and they can get repaired, but if it's not then they should stand up to their products and back it up with a technician or replace it. But if not, then I have no problem hiring an attorney and suing them for damages for mental anguish, property and the quality of work. But I like to pursue every avenue possible to get it resolved. I can give their technician a second chance on Thursday, but I won't go for a third.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for the valuable feedback, Alejandro. One of our department leaders will reach out to you for further assistance. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I purchased a GBS warranty for my sectional. There were a few spots on the floor panel and on the cushion of the sectional so I talked to several of their reps. The first one that I talked to wanted me to send photos of the spots and I didn’t call back right away. I called back a second time and spoke to someone. The lady kept telling me that there was some brochure that I should have been given from Ashley's Furniture that I wasn’t. And she said it should have explained in detail the parameters as far as the call, like the spill or whatever that was on the furniture should have been reported within 30 days.

I didn’t get that brochure. She kept telling me that she couldn’t help me because it was over the 30 days and, of course, I didn’t know anything about it and she just would not budge. I called Ashley's Furniture which was my fourth call and they told me that there was nothing that they could do about it either and to just call back. So it was just a lot of calling back and forth to finally get what I needed. I called GBS the third time and was able to get through.

The last rep I talked to was very thorough and very helpful. The technician came out within a few days so it wasn’t too long after. It was handled in a timely manner. The technician was very nice as well. He was cool and very personable. We actually talked a little bit, got to know each other so I know a lot about his business. But he only used something similar to a toothbrush to get the spot off and he said that was all that was needed. I didn’t feel like it was cleaned thoroughly, but the spots were lifted. You could still see just a little bit. I felt like he could have done more with the furniture. If I need the warranty, I would use it again but I just hope that it wouldn’t take three calls for me to get what I needed.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you, Deeon. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We appreciate your confidence in our service. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any issues arise in the near future.

Original review: June 26, 2018

There was a scratch on my end table so I called GBS and they put me in touch with someone else. After five days, they came out and repaired it. They could have come sooner but I asked them to come on a day that I was working from home or where it was convenient for me, do I didn't have to change my schedule around. Everyone was very courteous and did what I needed. I was very well pleased. I would highly recommend it.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thanks for your feedback, Teresa. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark!

Original review: June 25, 2018

GBS Warranty Services needed to fix some things on my table and chairs and they’ve been able to send somebody out anywhere from three to five days. Everyone that they have sent has been fantastic. They’re very knowledgeable and educated and they know how to fix furniture. Then after, the pieces of furniture look as good as new. GBS Warranty Services has met my expectations.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thanks for the awesome review, Cynthia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I got a GBS warranty protection plan for five years and I've filed a few service claims so far. The first one was a bench that goes at the foot of the bed and somehow it got a water stain on it. The material is like a satin so it can't be cleaned and so they replaced the whole item of furniture. Then I had a couple of drawers in the dresser that were sticking, and so the contractor shaved them off a little bit. Then the other times were stains on the couch and they cleaned those and both of them satisfactorily.

When I call GBS, everybody speaks English very well. I'm on the phone minimally just to talk about what had happened and everything has been good. A tech is dispatched in about two weeks. One time, I had a Latino man and I had no problem understanding his English. He was right on time, cleaned everything and it was good. All in all, I've had a good experience with GBS and I'm very happy with them. They covered things under warranty and replaced something that could not have been cleaned.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Julie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Original review: June 23, 2018

We purchased the indoor protection plan of GBS Warranty Services and we had a great experience with them. We moved and when we brought a piece of furniture upstairs, it got damaged on the corner of our staircase, so we needed somebody to come out and fix it. We called them to file a service request and it was easy and simple. The reps were great. They asked me what happened and I told them, and they said GBS would fix it. They were very quick and they dispatched a service technician within a week. There was a very slight issue and he was in and out of here in 30 minutes. I told my father-in-law about how great the warranty was and he is looking forward to making purchases through the same company because of the warranty. In contrast, we've had issues with other companies that did not help us when we damaged something. GBS was highly recommended and somebody was happy about it.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We strive to provide our customers with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.

Original review: June 22, 2018

We got the indoor protection plan of GBS Warranty Services from the furniture store. I thought it covered a full cleaning, so we purchased the warranty, but we’ve come to find out that it was just spot cleaning that was covered and I should have read that before I signed up for the service. When my daughter threw up, some of the vomit got on the couch. I wanted to have the whole couch cleaned since the couch was dark brown and we couldn't see where the throw-up was, and I figured that we'd have a full cleaning with our warranty. It took them five days to dispatch the service technicians. Then, when the techs got here, they told me that they would only do spot cleaning. So, they looked for whatever the exact spot was that needed to be cleaned and they cleaned the general area that I pointed out to them where I thought most of the sludge had gone. That was a little disheartening.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear about any frustration you may have experienced. We look forward to using your comments to improve our service communication.

Original review: June 21, 2018

The claims rep was very pleasant and very helpful. And GBS dispatched a service technician less than a week after submitting our claim. We got the warranty plan for our sofas and it's been very good. I would recommend it.

GBS Warranty Services response

Nick, thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you again!

Original review: June 20, 2018

I called the furniture store and they offered a five-year protection plan from GBS, so that's what I got. Their reps were very nice and when I submitted a claim, they were able to send a tech out within a day. So, it was pretty quick. The technician was very nice on the phone and when he came in to try to clean the furniture, he said that it’s not cleanable. So, they ended up replacing three of the pillow tops for the couch. But GBS said that I have to wait for a month or so and it's a little bit weird that I have to sit at the door and wait for it because I don’t know if it is gonna come in with the delivery service or with the mail. Other than that, I'd tell my friends to go with them.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your experience with us.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I purchased an indoor furniture protection plan with GBS from the furniture store as GBS was what the store recommended. I filed a request for the repair of a recliner and had an excellent experience with their customer service rep. And they dispatched a service tech within a couple of days. They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend GBS Warranty.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you so much for your kind words, valuable feedback and accolade— both are very much appreciated!

Original review: June 18, 2018

GBS Warranty Services is very good. I purchased the plan to cover indoor furniture. The bar stool had a button fall off so I requested for service. It was really easy to file the claim and it took a week or two before a technician got to me.

GBS Warranty Services response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I called GBS to file a request when my electrical reclining chair was not working and the customer service rep was very good and pleasant. The service man came out after three days. He was only here for about a half-hour but the experience was very pleasant. He knew what he was doing. He told me what the problem was and fixed it. I would recommend the GBS protection plan on this type of chair because accidents can happen.

GBS Warranty Services response

Your feedback and recommendation are very much appreciated. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Original review: June 16, 2018

We bought the warranty from GBS for the dressers and things like tables. There were some chips that were forming on the top lip of the top drawer and I wasn’t sure why it was flaking, and that’s what they fixed for us. I did everything online, uploaded photographs and filled out everything. Then they called me and set the appointment up. A technician showed up within a week and everything went real smooth. The first time, the drawer was repainted and they did a good job. And then, it started doing it again and I called back. He fixed it again and then, I decided to change what was put in the drawer ‘cause I wasn’t sure if that was what was causing it. Since I’ve changed everything around, I haven’t had any more issues.

GBS Warranty Services response

Original review: June 15, 2018

I filed a claim with GBS Warranty Services and they were great on their end. I called them and someone during the same day called me. But when he came out to fix it, he didn't fix the right thing. Last night, the screws fell out again and I’m like, “Come on.” All he did when he came here was replace two screws but it still wasn’t when I first bought it.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear about any frustration you are experiencing. We look forward to serving your future needs.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I purchased the full cover protection plan for my indoor furniture from GBS Warranty Services. The sofa was damaged and the middle didn't have support, so once we sat down, a stick of wood would come out of it. The sofa was too weak and it's dangerous. Still, my experience with the customer service rep was excellent and the rep was very attentive. GBS dispatched a service tech within a week. They came early and the repairman tried to do something. The technical guy knew what he was doing, but there was nothing he could do. It took them two or three weeks to give me the response of what they'll be doing.

Nevertheless, GBS Warranty Services is excellent. I never know what could happen nor if the kind of furniture I bought is good or bad. But, if I didn't do this, I will end up sitting on the floor until I get more money to pay because the furniture was very expensive for something to come so weak and break like that. I'm used to having furniture that lasts 25 years and this one was less than a year and it was damaged.

GBS Warranty Services response

Altagracia, thank you for the great review! We appreciate the honest feedback and use the data to improve our services. Thanks, again.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I purchased an indoor furniture protection plan from GBS and so far, it meets my expectations. I requested a very minor repair from them. There was a split seam on a toss pillow. The customer service reps were helpful and they handled my request in a timely manner. GBS was able to send out a service tech about a week.

GBS Warranty Services response

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

GBS Warranty Services expert review by ConsumerAffairs

GBS provides mattress and furniture protection services to over 200 mattress and furniture retailers across the United States. The company also manufactures sleep products under the brand names of Healthy Sleep Cool-Tech and Healthy Sleep Ultra-Tech, which include temperature regulating blankets, pillows, sheets and mattress protectors. GBS offers three levels of furniture protection plans: premium, premium with power, and premium with power, mechanisms and frames.

• Accidents only furniture protection plan: This plan protects furniture from accidents such as spills, grass, mud, rips and heat marks. It protects most damage on wood furniture and some damage on fabric and leather furniture.

• Plus power furniture protection plan: This plan includes all the benefits of the accidents only furniture protection plan, along with protection against motor and mechanical failure.

• Plus power, mechanisms & frames protection plan: This is the highest tiered plan and covers everything the other plans cover along with frame and mechanism breakdowns.

• Additional programs: GBS also provides protection for outdoor furniture, area rugs and adjustable bases.

• Dispatch and claims process: When customers purchase furniture protection from GBS, they’re guaranteed friendly and quick dispatch licensed and insured technicians to fix or repair the problem. If the problem cannot be fixed, GBS will replace the damaged item.

• Best for: furniture retailers and families

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

GBS Warranty Services Company Information

www.gbsent-3.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business