1.84/5
Based on 216 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

798 Overstock.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 12, 2018

I ordered a mattress and after less than 24 hours passed, I tried numerous times to cancel the order. Each customer service person would say, "I'd be happy to cancel your order." A few seconds later, they would come back and say, "I am sorry, but the system is down. I can't access your account at the moment. Please contact us in about 15 minutes." Almost immediately, I received an email stating my order would take up to 10 days to reach the warehouse and then up to 4 weeks to be delivered!

I contacted customer service again and they said the warehouse rejected their request to cancel my order! That makes absolutely no sense at all. Moreover, on their website, my account indicates that the order is still in process and nowhere near being at the warehouse or shipping. Customer service then says when the mattress arrives in 6 weeks, I can return it and pay a 20% restocking fee! That means I am out over $200 since the mattress costs over $1,000! I will NEVER use this company again and highly recommend people STEER CLEAR and don't risk their hard-earned money on these crooks!

Original review: July 3, 2018

This is absurd. After waiting for two months to receive "seasonal" patio furniture I now have the options below. Do you not care? I want the pillow. If the option is that I have to receive a full furniture set in order to do this then so be it. Please note: It took 2 months for the first set, if you hold to your current standard then summer will be over, thanks.

The package is large and heavy. The box had to be disassembled on my front porch. In order to get the pillow out, all of the furniture will have to be removed, as they are packed in the middle of the patio furniture themselves. This is going to result in the furniture and the box not being able to be re-assembled and packaged properly as I am not a factory or distributor. This will also be left out in the open on a main road until you come back to pick up the poorly assembled (if at all) return parts. I take no responsibility for the repackaging and I take no responsibility for the safety of the package until you send for a return pickup, as was indicated via phone call right now.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 1, 2018

I ordered a loft bed and two mattresses from Overstock. The description and photos of the mattress made them look like they would work well with the loft bed and the other bed I planned on using them with. The mattresses arrived rolled up in small cardboard boxes. Both boxes had holes in them as well. When we opened the box, it was pretty clear these mattresses were not of the quality depicted on the website. I didn't pull them out for fear I would not be able to get them back in the box after looking at them.

I requested a refund due to inaccurate product description. I was told I would have to pay $50 to ship them back. Mind you, they were on sale for about $75 each. I also let Overstock know about the holes in the boxes. I had to take pictures of the holes and email them. This was about a week ago. Still haven't heard back from customer service. I refuse to pay $50 to send back an item I didn't pay shipping to receive, and which is about 1/3 of the cost for the two mattresses together. My boyfriend put both mattresses on top of each other on one bed, which seems to be working for now, but I have to purchase another mattress for the other bed. Will not purchase anything from them again. I'm very disappointed in their customer service and refund policy.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Ordered two end tables at 7:00 am. Also opened a chg account interest free to pay. At 2:00 that same day I initiated a chat to cancel the order. It was my understanding that if the order says processing you can cancel, mine said processing. I had read the return and cancel terms beforehand. The chat said my order had already been sent to the warehouse but was not shipped. The chat said they would see if it could be stopped and email me back. Never got that email and 2 days later they are being shipped. You got me this time Overstock but you never will again...

Original review: June 29, 2018

There are no words to describe how bad Overstock.com is. The service, the employees, the shipping. I don't even know where to start. I made my first order and was told it had free 2 day shipping and the product would arrive on 6/27. My order was stuck in "processing" for 4 days and nobody at customer care could figure out why. Finally, I get an email that it shipped. Only one problem - they shipped it to someone in Virginia and I live in California. After 9 phone calls, non-returned calls from supervisors, lies, and false information - I still have no product and no refund. In addition, they would tell me they were getting a supervisor and then hang up. DO NOT USE Overstock.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Overstock.com?

Original review: June 26, 2018

My original order was stated to arrive by 6/18. After contacting 2 chat representatives I was told that if it didn't arrive by 6/20 a next day air order would be placed. I then received an email on 6/21 stating the order was due to be delivered today. 30 mins later I received a text message saying the item wouldn't arrive until 6/28. I am so royally upset with the back and forth confusion. I was to wear this blouse for my baby shower on 6/23. It took me forever to find a purple maternity blouse in my size and one I liked. Now two days before my shower I have to find something else to wear and buy while their company holds on to my money until the item is delivered and returned. I have ordered from Overstock many times and I have never dealt with such lack of organization. I am so angry and they have definitely lost a customer!!!

Original review: June 25, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK.COM unless you don’t mind paying for every item that needs to be returned. I purchased several dresses for a special event and upon returning all of them, I have paid eighty dollars in return fees. What a total rip-off plus depending on where the items are shipped from is where they need to be returned. I had six different packages and boxes. I’m just hoping I get proper credit since they do not credit according to what’s inside each package or box, they credit individual items. I am keeping a close eye on my credits. So disappointing! Please read the reviews and trust them. I usually don’t write reviews, but I hope others do not have to experience this unpleasant experience.

Original review: June 24, 2018

Item purchased from Overstock was not correctly made. Representatives called me to tell me they would replace item. 4 weeks later all I have received are more phone calls asking about item and wanting pictures of said item with many apologies, telling me the next call will be to give me a tracking number but no, just more requests from Overstock asking for pictures, info. I would never purchase from them again.

Original review: June 18, 2018

While placing an order that had high delivery fees, was offered at check out to join their Club O program which includes free shipping. It is very clearly stated that free shipping on every item is included, and when you go to the page with more detail about that, says the same thing. No disclaimer. I went ahead and placed the order but was concerned that I was still charged shipping. It was the weekend so their chat services wasn't available. The next Monday I contacted Overstock to ask why my shipping wasn't free. After two chat conversations I was told Hawaii and Alaska shipping is not free after all. Very disappointing and I don't appreciate the misinformation Overstock provided.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Ordered a Giorgio Armani cologne. Received the item and it is obvious the item is counterfeit: spelling inconsistencies on packaging, sloppy print on the bottle and cheap plastic cap that matches the style of the original one, but does not even fit the bottle. Contacted Overstock.com, they refused to do anything. Disputed the transaction with my credit card bank and I am considering reporting this issue to the FDA. DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK.COM!!!

Original review: June 13, 2018

On May 21, 2018, I ordered two sets of chair cushions for a dining set I purchased. Around 1 1/2 weeks later, I checked the status of my order and Overstock's website showed that it was still processing and hadn't shipped yet. I contacted Customer Care via Online Chat, and they told me that it would ship out in a couple of days. Great.

On June 3, I checked the order status online and it still showed that it hadn't shipped so I contacted Customer Care again via Online Chat. This time a representative told me that it takes 1-10 business days for the warehouse to ship out a product so my order would ship out by June 5, which would be the 10th business day.

On June 6, one day after the 10th business day, I checked the status again and it showed that the product still had not shipped. This would be the third time to contact Overstock and this time I did it by phone. The representative that looked into this issue now told me the items I ordered was out of stock. He told me that someone should have contacted me to let me know and apologized to me for no one having done so. I was irritated to say the least and told him how ridiculous it is that I order a product weeks ago and only now after the 3rd time calling Overstock am I told that it's out of stock. What the heck is going on with the way they track their inventory? He said he would issue me a refund. So, of course, I had him initiate this refund request.

Two days later, I receive a text message from Overstock indicating that my order had shipped. Imagine my surprise and confusion that now my cushions are finally on its way to me despite me cancelling this "out of stock" order two days prior! I waited a few days to check this order status online again so I can see where it is in the FedEx transit. To my surprise, I saw that one set of cushions was indeed on its way and I had a valid Fedex tracking number and a FedEx arrival date, but the other set of cushions showed "Shipped" but with no tracking information.

I contacted Customer Care by phone again (4th time contacting Overstock) and this time the representative asked me if I had canceled the order a few days ago? I explained to him that I canceled the order because the Customer Care rep I spoke with a few days ago told me that my order was out of stock. What that 1st rep didn't explain was that only one of the two sets I ordered were out of stock, not both. He had made it seem that both were out of stock and I was going to be issued a refund for the total cost of my order. This new rep told me that since the previous rep canceled only one of the two items, the refund for that one set that was out of stock was already in process and that he couldn't reverse it.

Meanwhile, as this rep was explaining this situation to me, I searched Overstock's website to see if these same cushions I ordered were still out of stock and I found that they were available. I told the rep that I see these cushions are no longer out of stock and that I want to purchase these same cushions that I had previously ordered because I need them (I have a set of 4 on its way and I need the other two to complete my 6-chair dining set). He said he would help me with that purchase. I told him that I want to pay the same discounted price that I paid originally. He said he would apply that same discount. Great.

When he breaks down the cost at the end, he includes shipping costs. I told him that I would not pay for the shipping and in fact, they should be shipping this to me with expedited shipping for the hassle of dealing with this issue for weeks. (When I originally ordered the two sets, I had free shipping because the total cost of my order exceeded $49, which qualifies for free shipping.) I told the rep that there is no way that I would pay for shipping for something that was going to be delivered to me for free to begin with when I first placed the order. Rather than do what is right and give me the free shipping, he offers me a Club O membership that gives me free shipping on every order for $19.95/year membership fee! Are you flippin' kidding me?!!

At this point, I lost my cool and reamed him for his poor customer service and reminded him that this entire issue is the fault of Overstock. I yelled that I would not accept his offers and demanded that I get my order with free shipping. I told him if he couldn't honor that, then he needs to escalate this up the chain and that I would not get off the phone until this matter was resolved to my satisfaction. The resolution? He issued me a bigger discount than the 15%, which covered the $4.95 shipping, which I was still charged. I still don't understand why he didn't just remove the shipping and he never explained to me why he could or couldn't. I'm guessing the Overstock system automatically charges shipping for orders that don't exceed $49 and that the reps don't have the ability to override it? Why he couldn't explain this is perplexing.

I feel that the Overstock Customer Care reps are either incompetent in their jobs or they are just poorly trained by management. I am in complete disbelief that a company that does so much business can continue to operate in this manner. I've read so many customer complaints about Overstock and their lack of customer service. How is it that they are still in business? Mind boggling! Needless to say, I will never order from them again! I will gladly pay more money to buy through a company like Amazon whose customer service is phenomenal!!!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I ordered bunk beds from them and they guaranteed delivery on a Monday. I got people to come to my house to help me bring them in. Turns out the item didn't ship until 5 pm that day. Customer service was rude and just said delivery dates were estimates and couldn't tell me when my item would arrive. Now the bunk beds will arrive on a day when I don't have help.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I have been waiting for a bed we ordered for over 5 weeks and as of today I have not received it. I have called 3 times and they still cannot tell me a date. Unbelievable bad service. They should specified this when placing the order. This is why people just order from Amazon. I will never place another order from Overstock.com regardless of their prices. DO NOT USE THEM FOR A LARGE ITEM!

Original review: June 7, 2018

Ordered an item. Was told it would be delivered on a particular date. Took day off work. Waited 15 hours. No package. No update from FedEx and Overstock. Basically told me, "Tough ** call us if package doesn’t show in 2 more days." You took my money and left me to fend for myself.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Ring purchase and subsequent return. They are cagey about refunding your money. Only when I got on online chat and made clear that I wasn't leaving until the issue was resolved did I see results. They were going to charge me $11.32 postage fee for returning a cheap, very lightweight ring! If you're looking for CZ jewelry, go to Palm Beach Jewelry online -- a lot of the same products, along with good customer service. So, I am happy with the resolution to this complaint but sorry about the way I had to go chasing after it. I've got better things to do with my time.

Original review: May 31, 2018

With Overstock terrible return policy and their horrible customer service, I don't shop Overstock. But now they sell their merchandise use Walmart. I thought I buying stuff from Walmart. And at the end, I still have to deal with the worst Overstock.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Recently purchased a mat and the wrong colour was delivered at my expense of $140 for express international delivery. Paid express because needed the mat asap but when mat was delivered it was the wrong colour, contacted them immediately with no response from 4 emails, spoke to customer service through the live chat (useless) and asked for a new mat to shipped out immediately but they were not helpful at all and said someone should make contact with me in a couple of days. This error was at their end and I have to wait 2 days for them to make contact even though I paid $140 to have my rug sent express, absolutely no care factor, would never buy anything off them again. So Frustrating!!! Still waiting to hear from them? Buyers be aware!

Original review: May 21, 2018

I Purchased several Safavieh rugs approximately 1 1/2 years ago. One of the rugs had a slight discoloration in one spot of the yarn approximately the size of my thumb. But rather than complain about it I opted to just accept the rug with this minor color difference. You can imagine my surprise when one month ago that particular spot started lifting out of the carpet. On closer examination I discovered that there was actually a hole in the rug that someone either at the manufacturer or at Overstock had tried to cover up falsely by gluing yarn into the hole. In my opinion this is not a warranty issue because it was a deliberate attempt to falsify and to cover up a defective piece of merchandise.

So I appealed to Overstock.com for a replacement. Given that I had spent over $700 on rugs you would think that replacing this runner would not be a big issue especially since the honesty of this company is seriously in question. But Overstock refused to even hear my complaint, just constantly saying it’s outside the warranty. It seems to me that when a company deliberately tries to fool their customers by covering up, This falls outside the warranty. There was no way at the time I got the rug that I could have seen that they had glued fabric fibers in a hole. It’s only now that the glue has dried out that it was obvious. Personally I will never do business with Overstock.com again. If you do, check your merchandise upside down inside out the minute you get it and if you have any question whatsoever make a complaint and return it. This is not an honorable company. Any company that would sell damaged merchandise and not disclose it is a fraud.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Ordered a cushion (Rolling Mead-Veranda Cosmo) for a swivel rocker. Online, colors appeared muted. When it arrived, the colors were brash and bold, gaudy. I opened the box and did a double-take. Amazon had the same cushion for a few dollars more. Thought I'd try Overstock. Never again. $13.70 to return the item (total order about $51.00). I'm sticking with Amazon. If I had ordered the cushion from Amazon, I could have returned it at no charge.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I recently purchased a bike rack that fits on the back of an RV / travel trailer. The rack did not fit the bikes so I attempted on three separate occasions to contact the company. No response. They are the worst I have seen with customer service. I will never buy another item from them. Do not waste your money. Compare this treatment to someone like Amazon for example. I have never had a problem returning an item. Very bad company.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Overstock.com. Oh, what a lovely thought to go shopping there. Good prices, interesting item. But let me give you one hint... DON'T SHOP AT OVERSTOCK DOT COM!!! I had something interesting happen to me. They almost always have a promotion - open up your Overstock card, and then when you shop, you get interest free for 6 months, 12 months, 18 months - depending on the amounts.

So, I already had a card, but went there to buy my husband's Christmas gift last year. I bought a 8" electronic gps telescope - good brand name, not a cheapie - and budgeted to make sure I paid it off in less than a year, paying no interest. Now, at checkout, they hound you - JOIN THE OVERSTOCK CLUB O! You get credit back on all purchased to buy more, plus a coupon to use on your first purchase!!! So, even though you had to pay to join Club O, I figured the discount, and joined up - it saved more than it cost.

Now, as this year has gone on, I've paid about 1/5 of the bill each month, my intent to pay it off in May - 5 months, so definitely within the interest free period. However, last month, I noticed that there was still about $89 due after what I showed should be the last of my pay, so I went online and found my way through about 6 screens before I could finally pull up a copy of my statement (us folks who do online billing only don't get these statements). They've been adding interest every month.

I went ahead and paid what I thought I still owed, then contacted customer service to ask that the interest be removed, per the promotion at the time of purchase. After going through two different folks, they finally upscaled it - and I got a letter today. In the letter? Because I took a promotion that offered cash back and/or discount (remember the Club O they keep thrusting at you?), I did not qualify for the interest free. Needless to say, I paid the interest, but they have now lost my business in the future. I hope the <$90 is worth the loss of over $1000 each year!

Original review: May 18, 2018

In an effort to reduce my time spent with this issue I will paste here the written review I submitted to Overstock.com after not getting a full refund on a stair runner (rug) that is many shades darker gray than what is shown on their website's product description. The purchase price was $65.99, the refund was made to me for only $49.99. I purchased the rug based on the light shade of gray that compliments the light gray walls with white trim. I returned the item and explained the reason for the return and the request for full refund as the item was incorrectly depicted on their website.

(According to their refund policy they will consider full refunds and void the restocking fee under certain circumstances. I expected that an inaccurate product description with accompanying incorrect picture color would warrant a full refund. I also called their customer service department and was told I would get a call back from their "legal department" within three to four days. Two weeks later, I'm still waiting for the call. Incidentally, the rep said the color seemed right to him - not having seen the actual rug) In addition, I wrote the review below, which of course was denied publishing by Overstock.com. Lastly, I responded accordingly to a Survey request from Overstock, and none of this lead to a return call or full refund.

I see there are hundreds of complaints about this company, many about their return policy and so I'm adding mine to make buyers aware of the fact that at least in my case, a product was misrepresented online by providing a photograph that shows a light gray rug, with a light shade very much in fashion these days. The actual rug is basically a dark charcoal color that will not work for anyone making the selection based on the depicted color. See below for my complaint to Overstock.com that will also serve its purpose in my review in this site, ConsumerAffairs:

"Buyers beware: The color depicted with the item description is far from accurate. More than likely you will return this rug because the color is many shades darker than the light gray shown on Overstock.com AND you will not be refunded for the whole amount. Although Overstock.com indicates that in most cases a return fee will be deducted from the purchases, it's not fair to be charged for this fee as Overstock is misrepresenting the item. I rated the item poorly only because I had to get buyers attention. The item appears to be of good quality so I solely blame Overstock.com and not the manufacturer for misrepresenting the item's color. I ordered this carpet for my Center Hall Colonial stairs because of the light gray color shown with the item's description. The color shown is the very trendy light gray design seen in decorating magazines, pictures of staged homes, etc. It's not used just for rug design but also on pillows and draperies.

Although it's probably overused by now, it does add a touch of contemporary when updating rooms, I was disappointed to find the rug to be much darker, basically charcoal gray, and not the light color as shown. I returned the item with my written reason and the request for full refund as the return was not because I ordered the wrong size, or color or just not liking the item. The reason for the refund is because of the color misrepresentation and I should have received the full refund, instead, an $ return charge was deducted from the refund. I called Customer Support; the representative actually did look at the item description and was somewhat argumentative by saying that a secondary picture showed it darker. The assumed reason for the darker image is because when magnified, not only the rug shows darker but the picture background as well.

I was told he would still pass the complaint to the legal department - gee, thanks for doing your job! And a week later I'm still waiting for the call. Obviously this vendor does not care for its customers. As a Realtor who also stages homes I would not purchases again from this company. I was hoping to add to my inventory credenzas, side tables and more but I will not do so from this company because I cannot trust the depicted colors, etc. Based on the reps argument, I expected a call where I would be told colors may be represented based on computer monitor settings and the like; my response would have been that most vendors provide accurate color representations. My computer is properly adjusted for color, in fact, I was able to match the exterior gray paint I used seven years ago, with a chip from the house exterior.

The color name and item number was unreadable as the leftover can had stains, so I could not use the can as a guide but upon matching the chip to paint manufacturer website I recognized not only the selected color but the name which I had forgotten. AGAIN: the item is misrepresented. I chose the rug due to the contemporary light shade of gray, the item actually is many, many shades darker, yet I'm penalized for the refund amount even though Overstock.Com misrepresented the item's color. BEWARE. As buyers, how can we trust ordering from Overstock.com if they will not treat us fairly in situations such as this?

Of course, my complaints will be directed as well to the Better Business Bureau and other pertinent consumer advocate services. NOTE that there are hundreds of complaints about this company, already filed with these consumer advocates, many related to refunds not being fully honored. Incidentally, I did get an email from Overstock.com asking me to participate in a satisfaction survey. I responded with my complaint; never heard from a representative either."

Original review: May 14, 2018

After ordering 5 items for my home, four had to be returned due to poor quality, items not being as described online or items breaking down after one use. The website had constant problems when trying to make returns, customer service on the phone was not great and online chat customer service times out leaving the customer to have to explain their need over and over again to changing customer service agents. I had to pay out of pocket around $100 just to return the unwanted/unused items. Overstock does not cover the cost of returning items. The biggest mistake was purchasing an area rug for the living room which required me to borrow a truck and get a family member to help haul into the UPS store in order to return it. Not an easy task with a new baby! It also takes several weeks to get a refund after returning an item. Huge mistake ordering from this company.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I purchased this set a bit over a year ago. I have kept it under my covered patio and for the most part covered when not in use. After a year there was dirt on the covers and I removed all the covers and washed them. To my surprise they were completely damaged when I removed them. They all curled, up and shrunk to the point they are irreparable. Nothing on the labels (which are still attached) said that the outdoor cushions could not be washed. I contacted Overstock and their response was that there was nothing they could do because they only gave 30 days on the covers, they sent me instructions that said the outdoor covers should not be wet, this did me no good after the fact. Mostly if I had known that I would not have purchased cream color covers.

My only option is to buy custom made cushions which will cost more than if I just buy the whole set again. I am disappointed that I paid good money for something I expected to be an outdoor set and now have no recourse because I did not wash them within 30 days. I feel I was sold a faulty product that was not as described.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I ordered what appeared to be a robust piece of furniture from Overstock.com; an upholstered daybed. It arrived today ready for assembly, something that I missed in the product description. I wouldn't mind assembling if the product had some quality, but it did not. I had to miss work to receive the furniture and returning it would require more lost hours. In addition, they wanted me to pay the return shipping. I refused and they finally agreed to send me the "label" free of charge. However, the daybed came in 3 heavy boxes. By this time, I've had it. Just not buying from them again and warning others to stay away.

Original review: May 7, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. As others have said the "free shipping", "free return" comments are pure lies. They NEVER respond to complaints, phone numbers listed for them aren't answered. PayPal dispute is also useless. IF you get Overstock to respond, there is a "restocking fee" which in my case is almost as much as the cheap piece of garbage I received. RUN away from ever using Overstock.com.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I have ordered from Overstock many times. Quality and customer service always good. A few weeks ago I purchased two very large area rugs. They arrived within a few days. When we realized we were not moving after all, I cringed at the thought of how to return them. I did an online chat with someone who took care of the whole thing with ease! The person only charged me $23 for UPS to come to my home and pick them up... which they did the very next day! They refunded my money right away! I will not forget this extraordinary experience when buying things in the future. I have not had this much satisfaction with online buying in quite some time!

Original review: May 4, 2018

On March 24, 2018 a lady in California used the number from my Visa Debit Gift card to make two purchases from Overstock.com totaling $89.43. The card was in my possession in Indiana. She had her order filled and Overstock got their money. Actually they got my money and I got nothing. I have been in contact with them at least 10 times to no avail. At first I was told they would credit the amount back to my card, but then changed their tune and told me I would have to go after the card issuer. So a corporation with between $1.6-1.8 BILLION in yearly revenues refuses to give me my money back, a whopping $89.43... seems fair. We are talking .0000056 of ONE PERCENT. They allowed fraud to take place... they received money... the thief got her product, and I'm left holding the bag. Find other places to shop if at all possible.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I recently tried to purchase a dress form from Overstock, which is a pretty hefty purchase. I first went to their website. The item I wanted was currently out of stock. I discovered that the item was available on their sister eBay store. So I bought it. I waited several days for the tracking information, which was never given to me. The week it was supposed to be delivered, I got an email saying my order had been cancelled because of a stock shortage. I was disappointed, but what could I do? The same day, one of the same item came in stock on the website for almost double the price. This was very suspicious to me. It took a couple of emails from me to even get a response, and even then the response was very defensive and somewhat rude. I've asked for them to give me the option to buy at the original price, but I doubt much will come out of it. Very disappointed with them and their customer service.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I ordered a phone endoscope from them and when I read the description, it said "OS", Android, etc. The cost was around $15. When I received the item, it would not work on my iPhone. I emailed them telling them that the endoscope would not work on my phone. They then told me that it's only for Android. I honestly thought that "OS" was what my iPhone's operating system.

In order to get a refund, they want me to mail it "back to China"!!! The cost is $19. I told them that I wanted to ship it back to them at a domestic address and they said NO. I also told them that I refuse to spend more than the item is worth, and explained to them that they need to make the description more clearer like, "Will not work on iPhones." I'm really pissed that they won't do anything about this. I'm reporting them to the BBB, and will file a claim (dispute) with my credit card company... Then they'll have to pay.

Overstock.com Company Information