toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

The statues were exactly as pictured, the price was amazing, and we love them! Shipping was very fast and they were packaged well. There was a little issue with the payment going through twice, but Hayneedle was on top of it. Without even having to contact them, they straightened it out...turns out the original payment authorization expired but it still went through twice, no fault of Hayneedle's! Great experience!

Hayneedle does not even deserve one star. I ordered a dresser on September 20, 2016. Upon arrival the dresser was damaged. I contacted Hayneedle and chose to take a store credit and have them send me a second dresser. She told me at that time but if there was a problem with the second dresser it would take 30 days to refund my money. The second dresser was due to be delivered on October 17th. The shipping company contacted me and stated that they would not deliver it because once again it was damaged. They stated that for a 230 pound dresser it should have been palletized and work carefully packaged instead of merely being placed in a cardboard box with some Styrofoam around the edges.

I contacted customer service that day and they instructed me that they would have a check to me within 30 days. After not seeing any credit to my charge card or receiving a check by mid November, I again contacted customer service. The individual that I had spoken to the first time it's no longer available. A customer service rep then instructed me that the check request had not been submitted until the 31st of October and that I should have a check by December 1.

When I receive no credit to my account or check by December 1st, I again contacted customer service. Initially I was told I would have to wait another week, and when I said this was unacceptable the supervisor instructed me that she was trying to get a hold of accounting and that she would get back to me. I made it very clear that I wanted a credit in my account pending by the end of the day. My last contact suggested that they would try to overnight me a check and when I tried to respond via email, the mail was clearly undeliverable. I cannot express my absolute frustration and disdain for this company.

I ordered a product from Hayneedle which was to be received by Dec 2. I received an email from Hayneedle stating that the order would be delayed with a new delivery of Dec 12. I immediately called to cancel the order and was told the cancellation was a mere request until the manufacturer confirmed the cancellation. I was told the cancellation was a request since the order maybe in the shipping process. Even when I suggested I would forward the email stating the shipment delay I was told the cancellation was a request only. 8 hours later I received an email from Hayneedle, stating the order had shipped. After a lengthy call with Hayneedle, I was told I could refuse shipment and my account would be credited 7-10 business days after the product was received back to them. The delay is unacceptable. I paid via PayPal and will open a dispute with them. Never again will I shop at Hayneedle!

CYBER WEEK EVENT SCAM - This is a perfect example of why no one should shop here. I've had this product in my cart for almost 2 weeks WAITING for cyber Monday... **. It WAS 209.98 BEFORE cyber sale. It's been that price since MARCH 2016. When I went to check the sale today it was still 209.98 but "MARKED DOWN 45% from 378.98". WHAT A SCAM! Hayneedle.com never sold that Desk for that price on their site. I called in to complain and report that the Desk was the same price as last week except it's been marked up for the sale to meet the same price as last week in an attempt to rip people off! They're not offering ANY deal.

The manager I spoke to was Tim. He said they were marking down the furniture by the manufacturer's retail price which he would not disclose the manufacture information so that I can compare prices. How does that even make sense anyway. Hayneedle is giving discounts based on OTHER companies' prices. We all know, that's **. They marked up the prices on their site for the sale. I screenshot the differences. One image was the price before the "Sale" and the other has the "Discounted Price" #HAYNEEDLE. #RIPOFF. #FRAUD.

As a gift for my anniversary my husband bought me a London storage futon to complete my guest room remodel. We were excited to see that it shipped out Nov 14th this year with an expected delivery of last Friday. Unfortunately, although the tracker indicated that the item was delivered we've since learned that the futon was never shipped and there is no record of the purchase at the manufacturers. Now the nightmare has begun as we are desperately trying to get this purchase but have been placed on hold several times by Hayneedle with no resolution in sight BUT THEY PROCESSED and TOOK MY MONEY! Now we have been getting the run around for the past 3 days, no end in sight and I still need the item. To say the least this is a disaster! All I want is what I ordered and paid for. My Hayneedle experience is horrible, they take your money and you are left running around hoping for a resolution. Shoppers beware!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hayneedle?

I ordered a TV Stand/Bookshelf. I called a customer service representative because I had a very specific and important question. My question was "Is there assembly required?" She said "yes but very minimal." So I placed the order. When we opened the package, we couldn't believe how many parts there were. There must be over a hundred screws! It came with a 5 page instruction booklet that makes NO sense. If the representative told me the truth, I would've never wasted my money on this shelf. So now I have parts all over the floor, because no human being can follow these ridiculous instructions. So I ask, how is this "minimal assembly"??? Hayneedle should tell their customers the TRUTH!!! I will never order anything from this company again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hayneedle had the best price as compared to other companies. Everything was fine and received okay.

I ordered a candy gift basket for a coworker for his birthday. I planned the shipping just right and I was to receive it 2 days before his birthday. However I got an email the day before it was to arrive telling me that the order had been canceled and could not be processed. When I called customer service I was informed this was because some of my bank information did not line up and this was to help against fraud (turns out it was just the phone number I had given...). I can certainly understand that, but my bank account WAS charged.

How is this protecting against fraud if my account was charged? With other companies if there is an issue, you normally get an email right away and the charge never goes through. Now I'm left scrambling to get the product from another vendor and pay an extra 35-50 for overnight shipping (as I would not trust this company to be able to do it), or find something else. I would NOT recommend this company. I can only hope I will get a refund in a timely matter. I'm giving it 2 stars only because customer service was nice, though they should have offered to overnight it for free.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hayneedle.com

Thank you Chris for your response to our email. We appreciate your willingness to discuss your experience with us. Because of your willingness to share are given an opportunity to take an honest and thorough look at your feedback and address those processes that need to be improved. I regret that we were unable to provide the level of service you deserved during our previous correspondence but are grateful that you were able to give us a chance to apologize and make amends.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

Hayneedle sent me a wrong item. Service rep asked me to bring a 100 lb item to local FedEx for return. I refused due to item weight, then they instructed me to schedule for a pickup in a condescending tone. I called FedEx to schedule for a pickup but the tracking number they provided wasn't on record with FedEx. Now, they are charging me return shipping for a second label. Other online companies had sent me wrong items before, but never this much hassle with an attitude. Buy elsewhere. This company isn't worth your time and effort.

Outstanding, each step of my order, from the telephone representative to delivery and finally to the fantastic quality and comfort of this cushion. I couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely deal with this company again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a short bouquet and a side table from Hayneedle. One of the orders was delivered somewhere else but they quickly rectified it for me and sent a replacement. All in all, my experience with them has been very positive.

Hayneedle.com

Hello Mary, Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your recent order with Hayneedle. We apologize for the worry, inconvenience, and frustration that this order has caused and have taken note of how we can ensure this not happen in the future. We do appreciate the time you took to express your concerns.

We have sent you a response and hope that our resolution can in part assure you of our determination to not only assess but also correct and improve upon our processes. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I ordered a product from this company FIVE TIMES. All five times the order was canceled and no one can figure out why. Admittedly, the first time was my fault as I gave an incorrect billing address. When I called to correct it, I couldn't get the so-called customer service chick to understand that you can have a billing address and shipping address that are different. She used the shipping address and, of course, it bounced. But the next three times I placed the order it continued to be rejected and no one can figure out why. The last guy I talked to said, "I have seen this before." Really? No one can figure this out? He asked a supervisor or maybe the cleaning lady how to fix it and I was told I would hear in 24 to 48 hours. Not that it would be fixed, not that the product would be shipped. I would hear. The product is something I need by a certain deadline. What a load of crap this is. I am beginning to think they are just gathering credit card info.

Hello Didi,

We are so sorry for the way this situation was handled. You did everything in your power to stop this shipment, and we should have taken that into consideration.

We have sent you a private message with more details regarding the matter, and hope the resolution we have provided will be one that you agree with!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I purchased an artificial Christmas tree one night and the next morning called to cancel my order as this item wasn't not scheduled to be delivered for a week. However, when I called to cancel they stated my order was in fulfillment. I asked how can this be when I placed about 8 hours earlier. The representative said she would try to cancel it but if I received it I could return it. I knew returning a large 78 lb tree would be expensive so I emailed several times trying to get them to contact FedEx to have it sent back to them. I was advised to call Fed Ex which I did and was told the package would be returned to sender. Hayneedle also called FedEx as they stated in an email. However, this tree is still showing in FedEx's system as in route to me. I am so frustrated with Hayneedle and was told that I have to pay return shipping regardless. This is ridiculous and I will never order from them again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordering online from Hayneedle.com was easy. I got a park bench for outside, and they did a half-ass job on finishing it, so I need to sand it down and do it better. But it was a good experience overall.

Hayneedle.com

Hello Brooke, thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that the ordering process went smoothly, and that we were able to help out when your chair ended up having a bit of damage to it. We appreciate you shopping with us!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

We purchased a Hall Tree and two chairs for a kitchen counter from Hayneedle. They look good and both are exactly what I was looking for. Ordering online was easy and very smooth. I also had a coupon, so that helped. We had a problem with one of the chairs. When my husband went to put it together there was a piece that was broken. I got a hold of customer service and I was able to explain it to the woman and she was able to get it through. She put in a work order and they sent out a new piece without any problems, so I was grateful for that.

Hayneedle.com

Hi Iris! We are so happy to hear that you had an easy time shopping with us, and that the birdcage you ordered was perfect! Thank you so much for letting us know of your experience. Hopefully your bird likes it just as much as you do!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I was looking for a birdcage and Hayneedle came up when I was searching online. It's easy to order from their site. The birdcage is perfect and it's exactly the same cage that I had before but the bird knows there's something different.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the wall-hanging picture we most recently bought from Hayneedle. Finding and purchasing it was easy. Information was included in the product, too. It seemed cheaply made and should have cost less, but its quality is acceptable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found exactly what I was looking for on Hayneedle and it was a good product for the money. They delivered what I asked for and purchased, and my husband got it fit together easy. I missed the part where we had to put it together ourselves because home assembly is required but it's all good. I would definitely recommend them. In fact, I will go back when I'm ready to purchase more furniture.

I ordered a baker's table and white glove delivery. Forget the white glove, they just left it on the curb and the poor FedEx guy had to bring it to my apartment by himself. The unit was damaged and as I started to assemble the top, I realized the parts were too faulty to assemble. So I started the other half which also was unable to be assembled due to problems such as: the cam screws do not fit. Pre drilled holes are not drilled deep enough for the screws provided and just got stuck. The base board just fell off. The dowels do not fit into their slots making them utterly useless and very difficult to work with if the pieces just fall over. The instructions were terribly insufficient, with no instruction at all how to attach the countertop which arrived separately.

Customer service was terrible. The box itself told me to contact the manufacturer for assistance and when I did that, they refused to help me and directed me to another customer service address. After several emails they now want me to go to the store and buy shipping materials and ship the unit back to them but have not confirmed any refund above 15%.

This is a cheap piece of furniture and is overpriced even with that being said. Service = bad. Should have taken me 1 day to assemble and ended up being over a week of sorting through dozens of faulty pieces littering my apartment and playing email tag once a day with the customer service person. Please do yourself a favor, and for shop here. It will save you a migraine. They should really just shut down until they figure out how to make furniture that works and stop screwing over hard working people who don't have time to deal with this.

I am not happy with ordering from Hayneedle and I won't order from here again. I am super dissatisfied with my order. I ordered an 8in Full gel memory foam mattress and it came in about 10 days. I opened it up and let it breathe and I noticed after an hour that there was this dent that ran right in the middle of the mattress from top to bottom vertically that never rose into place. I slept on it the same night and woke up with my back hurting so I knew that something wasn't right. So I contacted Hayneedle and told them that I have received a mattress that was manufactured wrong. The lady told me to email her a few photos so I did and she told me that I could throw that mattress away because it was manufactured incorrectly. Then she emailed me telling me that they are sending me a new one.

I emailed asking her when would it be shipped and arriving and I got nothing. A few days later I called and I talked to another lady and she told me that the mattress should be arriving in 10 days and I was annoyed because they didn't even offer to send it ASAP. So I patiently waited the 10 days and I received the mattress today. IT WAS THE WRONG HEIGHT!!! They sent me a 6in mattress instead of my 8in mattress!!! Now I have to wait for my mattress again and I'm pissed off. Not dealing with this company ever again. I'll tell you that!

Hello Melissa,

I have reviewed your order and understand where you're coming from. I hope that our resolution suits your needs for the defective part of the item. For any further assistance, please contact our customer service at 1-888-880-4884.

Best Regards

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I have had a the worst customer service experience with Hayneedle. First off, I received a sectional and fire pit. The fire pit was missing the instructions and hardware to put it together. After multiple days, I was directed to the manufacturer of the sectional instead of the fire pit (time wasted #1). Then I wrote back again and was told that you will not give me the manufacturer of the fire pit for me to contact directly (time waster #2). Then I had to call you multiple times and be put on hold (I would guess I spent about 4 hours on the phone with the customer service department). I finally found 1 competent customer service representative. He contacted the manufacturer who would not send hardware, so I had to do an entire replacement. I have received my replacement and tried to start the fire pit this past weekend since it has been cold enough and we just got a propane tank. The propane tank will not light with the ignitor.

We have had multiple people look at it and the instructions are not working. I am trying to see if it is defective. I contacted customer service again and got the answer that a full replacement has already taken place. Yes, I did get a replacement and it is not working. PLUS it came in scratched (which I didn't even complain about). I am BEYOND frustrated.

I ordered a bedroom set back in early July. I have been given 7 different delivery dates. As each one approached they said they were sorry but it would be the next time they gave (over and over). I was told they were finishing the nightstands and the delivery would be here soon. When the final e-mail came telling me the order was on its way, they didn't list the nightstands. They are on back order. So today (Sept 23) the furniture arrived and when the men unpacked the headboard it was badly damaged. I refused the order because I know they tell lies and would promise me a new bed soon and it would not happen.

The whole experience was horrible. I was promised "white glove" delivery which they would pay for since I had been promised so many times and nothing happened, but then I was told I needed to pay for it as it was not included when I got the email saying the furniture was on its way. They were willing to give me a 10% discount for all of the missteps, but the whole thing was a bummer experience and I would not recommend them to anyone. Liberty Furniture had a very small amount of styrofoam in the box with the headboard - who does that? It was very easily damaged. I am fed up.

Their customer service is deplorable. They never responded to my request for understanding why they sent a piece of furniture that half of the pieces were missing. They referred me to the manufacturer where when I was calling they were always closed. No customer service at all.

SO I ordered a bench from Hayneedle, and before receiving my item I called in and asked if I can return/stop shipment. Turns out that in order to return anything back to them, they will give you the refund...but subtract about $50 for "shipping". Are you kidding me? No decent retailer nowadays would come close to that. Keeping the item since I don't want to throw away $50 and half the item's worth.... but I am NEVER shopping with Hayneedle again. EVER!!!!

After I ordered a serving table and sofa table I looked at the reviews for this company. I heard so many negative things about missing parts, double charging, customer service issues, inaccurate delivery tracking...so, I was very concerned. I'm happy to say that I had none of those issues and I LOVE my purchases. Everything is high quality, just as described/pictured, got here when they said it would, and my credit card only got one charge. I wanted to make sure I left a positive review since I know that site has some very good prices but the reviews might scare people away.

This is the first review I have ever written online for anything because I wanted to express how disappointed I am with Hayneedle processes and customer service - comparable to a third world country of business processes dysfunction. Three weeks ago I placed an order on the Hayneedle website for a gym equipment and a mattress - my first attempt at ordering these two products. Three days later I receive an email from the company informing me that my order has been cancelled because of "security" issues with my credit card information.

I call customer service on that day to get more information about the order cancellation. The customer rep that I spoke to went over my address, phone number and email address to find out where the mismatch of information may have occurred. I suggested to her that I use two different email addresses and the one that corresponds with the credit card company was my gmail account which I provided to her. She stated that she will give the information to the accounting department and that I would be contacted with further details about the status of my order.

Three days later I call customer service again because I had not heard from anyone about the status of my order. The rep I talk to informs that there is no record of me ever calling to change my email address, and made a comment about the rep I spoke to three days ago may have not completely processed my request to change my email address - a human mistake of not pressing the "submit" button. At this point she suggests that she will fix my email address and send the information to accounting department. Again, I do not hear from the company for three days, so I contact them for the third time. The third rep I talk to in a span of 12 days suggests that I should just reorder both products to reduce confusion.

I am a believer of second chances, and sometimes ** happens. So, here I am two weeks later ordering the same products because of a tangled web of computer system miscommunication and consistent human errors and mistakes. A week after I reorder the products. I call the company again to check on the status of the order, as I had not received any notice in my email about any updates on shipping, handling etc. The rep informs that my order is on "HOLD" and she has to look into it to get clarification.

At this point, feeling beyond frustrated I ask to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor named Melissa, explains to me that the order is holding because of a credit card information mishap, and she states that the next day she will have accounting department manually enter my credit card information because according to their "automated security" credit card system, my information is not matching and it's holding up my order. I explained to Melissa that I have used the card MULTIPLE times for other website for at least a year. In fact a week ago, I had ordered a bed frame from Wayfair with that same card, and literally received it in my doorstep in 5 business days (with FREE shipping). I said to her perhaps the company needs to look into the glitches and re-evaluate their "security credit card" system that may be causing issues. She states, "There is nothing wrong with our computer system!!!"

First of all Melissa, you sound arrogant when you make a statement of that nature! Second of all, with one comment you basically completely dismissed my concerns and horrible experience as your first time customer who just made a $900 purchase on your website, that by the way is paying for your salary! Third of all, Customer Service 101 - acknowledge the customer's concerns and perhaps say something more productive and positive such as, "We will look into our security system to find out if perhaps we have a problem here", because according to ConsumerAffairs website reviews, my dear Melissa your company has a lot of issues that you perhaps need to look into! Best thing I did was cancel the order, and moved on to Wayfair who has their ** together!

Hayneedle.com

Hello, I apologize that the wrong item was sent out. I do appreciate you bring this to our attention.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I ordered a Chic Home Quincy Comforter but I received a Chic Home Euphoria Comforter which is a lot cheaper. When I placed the order, I was told it wouldn't get shipped until a month later but it came sooner than expected without any notice. The comforter had been outside in the rain for two days until I decided to take the garbage out and realized it was the comforter. Once I opened it, I realized they sent the wrong comforter. I called and talked to a customer service rep which was no help and then I spoken with a supervisor who agreed to refund me the difference in totals. To my surprised, I did receive my refund, maybe because it was only $31.00. The entire ordeal is very disappointing. My heart was set on one comforter and got another. Will not order from Hayneedle ever again.

If I could give no stars I would. I never write reviews but I am so frustrated with Hayneedle that I felt they deserve a bad review. The day before I was supposed to receive the canopy (7/26) I purchased from Hayneedle, I got an email saying it wouldn't be shipped for another month (9/1) because it was on backorder, so I called to cancel the order that day. About one week later I got an email saying my order had been shipped so I immediately emailed back saying that the order was cancelled and that I no longer wanted the item. This was a huge inconvenience because I no longer work at the address where the canopy was sent to and I cannot transport it easily. I was told that I needed to pay for the shipping back to Hayneedle, which is ridiculous, and then they said "Pay half", I said "no", and then they finally agreed to comp the shipping payment.

After much back and forth, they sent me the FedEx prepaid shipping label but in the email they said it was to return a cat litter box and that I would be reimbursed $144.95. I emailed back saying this was not what I had ordered and then they apparently got confused and didn't know that they had wrote that to me. I just want to make sure that I will be reimbursed the total cost of the canopy before it is sent back - $376.02. I am still emailing with them now, and they are trying to tell me that the subtotal of $339.99 will be reimbursed, not the full amount. WHAT?! This mistake of sending the canopy even after it was cancelled could have been dealt with much better. For one, I should not have been asked to pay for the shipping back, as this was their fault, not mine, and being passed around to four different people was very frustrating because they had no idea what was going on. Do not buy from Hayneedle or you will regret it!

I ordered $250.00 worth of bar stools. I did not open the box but realized they would not work. I was told that they cannot be returned. Amazon had the same stools and a WAY better return policy. STICK WITH AMAZON.

The items I ordered turned out to be very ** and I returned them. Now I have a problem getting my money back. I paid $100.00, I had to involve PayPal and they are still working on it. Hayneedle claimed they already refunded the money, LY!!! Now they say they did not receive the merchandise, but I have proof they did, THEY EMAILED ME THE RETURN LABEL THEMSELVES. Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

Hayneedle.com Company Profile