toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hello Jayme,

We are so happy to hear that the Barbie Dollhouse was not only a wonderful price for you but also easy to assemble and shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Shopping online can sometimes be a challenge and we're relieved that our website continues to be very user friendly.

We hope you enjoy many memories of your granddaughter with her Barbie Dollhouse.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

A Barbie Dollhouse from Hayneedle was the first one I had ordered for a Christmas gift. Their online ordering process was very simple. Their site was very user-friendly and very easy to go through. The quality of their product was excellent as well. It was very easy to put together and assemble. I got a really good deal on it compared to what the competitors were offering for the same product. When I started looking it was like $350. So for an $80, that was fantastic and it came with furniture. It was a really, really good gift for my granddaughter.

I got online with Walmart, read all these reviews and purchased it for my children for Christmas. Package arrived pretty quickly but once opened day before Christmas to set up only thing it was was brackets. Went thru christmas without the big gift for my kids. Once christmas was done it took a little bit before I found the receipt like 2 weeks so then I emailed them to return the package. I was told no they can't, too long so I order something end of October to have it before christmas and get screwed out $200. Merry 2017 Christmas you crooks. Thanks for robbing my children. Not even worth a star with customer service.

In January, I ordered two wrought iron spring rockers. I received notification that they would come the first week of March. I ordered door to door delivery. I inquired about the order on March 11 when the arrival date passed and there were no chairs. I reached out to the delivery company. They said the order was canceled. I called and talked with Wendi. She said she would make calls and then call me back. I did not receive a callback.

I emailed customer service and asked for a supervisor callback, not once, but twice. No callback. Customer service emailed that the order was canceled and I would see the refund to my account 3-5 business days later. Spring is here. My chairs are not. The $550+ is not yet in my account. WORST customer service experience I have ever had with the retail company online. EVER. Had a supervisor called, it may have changed my opinion. Had Wendi called me, it might have been more palatable. I will never do business with them again.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and experience of shopping at Hayneedle.com! We're also very happy to hear that the instructions for the bar stool were easy to execute and that you had your mother available to make the task even easier!

We hope you continue to enjoy your new barstools and thank you again.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 12, 2017

I looked online and what Hayneedle had caught my eye. So, I researched it, read some good reviews and decided to get the product. I bought bar stools. Ordering online was pleasant and everything was smooth and easy. Also, the delivery was very quick. It took four days and everything came clean and undamaged. My 70-year-old mother put them together for me and it was easy. I've had them for maybe a month and it's good. I'm very happy with them.

Hello Lori,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so sorry to to hear that the Corinthians Wind Chimes arrived in a box that did not disguise the contents and the surprise for your friend was ruined. We are definitely looking into ways in which we can warn our customers that if purchasing items as presents, this may be the case. We know that if you had been informed, you would have been able to make other arrangements, perhaps, or at least been prepared.

We are pleased that the chimes arrived in good time and in great condition and hope that they provide your friend with many hours of tranquility and fond memories of you, of course!.

All our best,

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 9, 2017

Corinthians Wind Chimes - I was very pleased with the product, the pricing, the free shipping & the speed of delivery. Would definitely use again. The only thing I was not too happy about is that the item did not arrive in a plain box so the surprise was ruined when the recipient found the item on the porch and saw what it was before their birthday.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hayneedle?

Dear Neil Schutte,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent order with Hayneedle.com. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the shipping and the quality of the armoire. We do understand that the other concerns you had did taint the otherwise good experience and we are sorry that that was your experience. It can be not only disappointing but discouraging to pay additional costs.

We have provided for your information a direct quote from our website in regards to international shipping charges to Canada: "International shipping costs may need to be calculated manually*. Due to the daily fluctuation in exchange rates, all price quotes will be given in U.S. dollars only. Shipping costs do not include duty, tax, or brokerage fees, as these are billed separately."

We understand and respect your decision to not continue shopping with us in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.

Original review: March 8, 2017

The product (jewelry armoire) was great and shipped very quickly. However, they charged me an extra 5% above the currency exchange, and an extra $90.00 in shipping on top of the $90.00 I already paid. I ended up paying $400.00 CDN for a $159.00 US product. Customer service pointed out that the website mentions extra charges may apply, but this is crazy. They refuse to help because of this and I will never use their service again.

Hello Roy,

Thank you for your very thoughtful and thorough review. It sounds like you definitely have made your way around our website and that your home is furnished with many treasures you were able to find. We are honored! Putting items together can definitely be a challenge and we hope this will not be a hindrance and we can do business together in the future. We hope that should you have some extra time in your schedule, that you take a moment to share your feedback on our website on the items that were challenging to put together. In this way we can assure that we are preparing our customers for how long the item will take to assemble and that we can, if possible, work to improve directions if needed.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 7, 2017

With Hayneedle, it's easy to find what I want. Also, it's free shipping. They have a very friendly website and it doesn't take two weeks to get my purchase as it's here right away. I bought a couch, a bed, a bench, a chair with a footstool, tabletops, a set of dishes, and a large living room rug. I'm happy with the quality of all the products. Both the quality and price are reasonable. However, they could always be cheaper and it's a little bit aggravating to have to put together some of the stuff. The bench took me two hours to put together. It would have been nice to have the items sent to me all put together, which cannot happen as they put it the way they do so it’s compact and they can ship it but I've been very happy with Hayneedle.

Hello Shawn,

Congratulations on the new bike! We're happy to hear that the process of ordering was easy and that you were satisfied with the quality of the product. We truly appreciate the time you took to submit your review.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 5, 2017

I bought a stationary bike from Hayneedle and ordering online was easy. The quality of the product came out alright.

Hello Carrie,

What a wonderful review to read. When our customers have concerns about the condition of their orders, it's always disappointing. But we are encouraged by stories like yours where we can see we were able to assist you and turn a heartbreaking experience into one filled with hope and elation. We will make sure we reach out to the representative who assisted you and let him know that he made a lasting impression on you and your daughter!

We hope that your daughter enjoys her desk for years to come!

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 4, 2017

We bought a desk from Hayneedle for my daughter. It’s a children's desk with a hutch and a cork board on it and turquoise. It's a nice desk because it came with a chair and everything came right there to put together. Everywhere else we looked, we had to pick out a chair and all the separate pieces. In addition, it's a reasonable price for a six-year old.

The first one that came was completely cracked apart. I almost had a heart attack and didn't want to spend $100 to ship it back. We were a little disappointed because we couldn’t put it together for my daughter’s sixth birthday. But when we called for customer service, the guy that I talked to did a really nice job and made the refund process easy. He sent me packing slips to take to FedEx and get everything put in two huge boxes so I didn’t have to pay for shipping. We shipped those back and then he helped me re-order the desk straight over the phone. The next one came and everything was fine. My daughter's really excited about it and we’re really happy.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for sharing your experience (the good and the not so good!) with us. We sincerely appreciate the time that you gave in order to give an authentic review. We have passed the information on to our supplier so that the information can be corrected in regards to the color of the rug. We apologize that these changes were not updated when you shopped with us but are thankful that with your information others may be able to choose the rug and get what is described.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 3, 2017

I ordered a rug from Hayneedle for the look of it and the price and the process was easy. However, it didn't look anything like what was on the website so I returned it.

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your comments and wonderful review about your shopping experience on Hayneedle.com We certainly want to provide an easy shopping experience and are pretty happy that you were able to find your way around effortlessly and even more excited that you received your items and are happy with the chairs! Hope to see you around here again in the future and thanks again for taking the time out of your day to leave us your kind words.

Best regards!

Original review: March 2, 2017

I got some chairs from Hayneedle and the online ordering experience was very easy and very convenient. We were looking for a very specific look and they had a wide variety. They had good pricing and the website was showing that it was a nice discount which is always nice to see. The products also looked like they had good quality. I am very happy with the chairs and they tuck the room together very nicely.

Went to Hayneedle.com placed an order for a twin size deck bed. That is what it was titled. It also said you get the book case free. So I ordered the bed. I received a bookcase. I called. Customer service stated that the web page makes it sound like that but there are 3 tries and I ordered the book case. All they will do is send me a return label. I have to return the product to a FedEx and wait for my refund. They admitted their web page states it was a bed. The order summary even gave me the dimensions of the twin bed. Avoid shopping here or you get to do all the leg work!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a clear ivory hutch from Hayneedle. It was something that I wanted, it was like all-in-one. It's pretty good so far. However, when I brought it here, it’s missing a bracket from the back. It’s part of the desk drawer and it's where the keyboard goes. I called and they sent it quickly. So far, everything seems to be well. It’s really pretty and I like how it has everything I wanted. Also, it's a very clear color and I really like it. If it’s been darker colors, it’s hard for me to see and use, but this is easy for me.

Hi Ashlee,

Happy that you received a bike that you are enjoying! And it came fast and was at an agreeable price. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughtful review with us!

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I got an exercise bike from Hayneedle about three weeks ago. I thought they cost a lot more than they were but it was cheaper and my aunt had gotten one from the website. Ordering online was quick and it was also fast getting it. I'd recommend them.

Resolution In Progress

On February 11, 2017, I placed an order for two dressers to be delivered to my new house. When they arrived last week the Lazy FedEx Man thought it was a good idea to leave two 100 pound dresser in my driveway. As my wife was home with our 9 month old and three year old. Our garage door was open and we had alerts from the FedEx App on our phones. But, this guy didn't so much as ring the doorbell to let my wife know he was there delivering the dressers.

She got our neighbor to help her put it in our garage which by the way was open. One of the boxes was fine but the other box was mangled and torn. When she opened it up the dresser was broken into several pieces and had a sticker that said it was inspected in China. She took pictures to document all of this. I called customer service and explained the situation and was told by a lady that she would issue out a credit which would take a few hours and she would call me to follow up that day so we could reorder the dresser again and she would give me expedited shipping for my inconvenience. After about five hours went by that day with no phone call from this lady I called customer service back again.

This new lady told me my credit had shown up and she would re-order the new dresser for me. This was last Friday, February 17, 2017. She informed me that I would receive my new dresser on February 27, 2017. I told her that was unacceptable and proceeded to explain what the other representative had said about the expedited shipping because of my bad experience and she told me there was nothing she could do and she would not be able to honor that request. I asked to speak to a supervisor and Tom was put on the phone. Tom was by far the worst example of a supervisor in customer service I have ever had dealings with.

He was not helpful and seemed to be agitated that I was calling him to complain about his company dropping the ball on a delivery. He told me that he would not honor what the first representative had informed me about the expedited shipping. I told him that I'm a manager on my job as well and that in the name of customer service he could expedite the shipping if he WANTED TO! He proceeded to put me on hold for fifteen minutes while he figured out what options he had. I really felt like this was excessive and a stall tactic to try to make me hang up.

He got back on the phone and informed me that it would be processed on Monday and that I would have it by Friday. It felt like I really was a burden on him and he didn't want to do his job. When I asked Tom if I would be getting a new order stating that I would be getting the shipment on Friday, February 24, 2017, he replied, no. I said "so basically I just have your word that this will be delivered on the 24th?" He said, "yes." I asked for his last name, log on ID, or anything that would prove that I had spoken to him. He refused to give me any of that information. I asked him "so are you the only Tom that works for Hayneedle", and he replied with a yes.

After I hung up I called your Corporate Office and spoke with a lady and explained to her my situation. She showed more empathy than Tom did and she also assured me I would have my dresser delivered on February 24, 2017. I did not!!! I received an email from your company at 5:29 am on Tuesday Morning telling me that my dresser had shipped and that I would receive it February 24, 2017. I did not. I kept checking the FedEx Tracking Number and the status never changed from Tuesday up until today. It just kept showing where a label was created. I called FedEx this morning and they told me that they never were in possession of the package. This is unacceptable. I've been lied to, misinformed, and definitely not valued as a customer!

You state on your website that "We pride ourselves on offering an unparalleled selection, excellent product knowledge, and fast service. If we are fortunate to earn your business, we promise to make sure this is one of your best online retail experiences." This has not been one of my best online retail shopping experiences. It's been the worst! If someone at Corporate deems these concerns I've presented to you above to be worthy of an email or a phone call, I would gladly look forward to discuss the details further with someone. This is the letter I sent them on last Friday 2/24/17. No one has thought I was important enough to call me from Corporate. I will never do business with them again and hope after reading my experience with them other customers don't as well.

Hello David,

What a wonderful present to give to your granddaughter! We hope she will treasure for years to come. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and with others who are wondering whether or not they should order from Hayneedle.com Thank you most of all for entrusting us with such a precious delivery.

Best regards!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Our granddaughter wanted a rocking horse and we got one from Hayneedle. Ordering online was easy and the quality of the product that we received is excellent. It’s been all good with Hayneedle and they do fast and free shipping, too.

Hello Carol,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always affirming to hear that we are aligned with other websites as we strive to be competitive while offering great products and stellar customer service. Hope that when you need another perfect item we will be first on your list of places to visit!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your positive words and impressions.

Best regards!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

We bought a vanity stool from Hayneedle and the experience online was very easy. So far, the quality of the product is good. We were looking around at a lot of sites and the pricing at Hayneedle was aligned with what we were seeing in the market, but we went with them because we really liked the design of the chair. It was a very positive experience and I would go back.

Hi Frances,

Receiving an item you've been waiting for only to find that it is damaged can be extremely heartbreaking! Opening up a box and hearing (or seeing!) broken glass - even more so. We are so happy that you were able to repair the hall tree and are able to use it instead of having to throw it away. Thank you so much for giving us a call so that we could assist you and address your concerns as well as find an agreeable resolution for you.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I liked the details on the Hayneedle website. Ordering was a very nice experience and I got a hall tree. However, the hall tree's mirror was broken. When I called Hayneedle, I appreciated that they returned my money. They told me to throw out the hall tree but I was able to fix and keep it.

Hello Michelle,

Ordering fragile items could make the most experienced online shopper a bit nervous. While mishaps do occur, we are so pleased to hear that your items were delivered on time and in great condition. We pride ourselves in providing the best price and do price match with several of our competitors. We hope that you come back to visit and that we can again "wow" you with our products as well as our service. Thank you, sincerely, for taking the time to share this review with us.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

I had been eyeing some products and the price was cheaper on the Hayneedle website than anywhere else. I got the standard dog food bowl that holds the dog food inside of the container and a beveled oval mirror. Though the dog food bowl was a little overpriced, I didn't mind spending that kind of money because it's aesthetically pleasing to the eye and I place it in a room right off our foyer. Then the beveled mirror is in our half bath and its price and quality are excellent.

It's been a month since I got them. I shopped online and added them to the cart, and then purchased it. Then, my orders arrived in perfect condition on our doorstep when they said that was going to. We were moving in when the dog food bowl arrived so my dad opened it and put it together for me, but the mirror was wrapped really well when it came and my husband opened it. Overall, they have quality products for less price and reliable service as far as delivery time.

Hello Brianna,

We are sorry to hear that your shipping rates were a surprise. We completely understand what it is like to feel misled or feel misinformed. We do, however, under our shipping information on our Hayneedle website fully discuss our shipping guidelines and terms. Under "Shipping to Canada" we state that "all international orders are subject to any import duties and taxes assessed by local governments and are due upon delivery." Also in a paragraph above we state that "Additional fees may also apply to packages being shipped outside the 48 contiguous United States."

We are sorry that this information impacts whether or not you will shop with us. If there is any further information you are requesting that we have not already supplied, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Hayneedle Escalations Team

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

We were so excited to find this great deal on Hayneedle, and reading free shipping on anything over $50! We went to check out. And it has $70 of shipping added onto our chair. I called customer service and all they can say is "well it charges for Canadian shipping". I tell them nowhere on their mobile app does it say that and she responds with, "well sorry... but we charge to ship to Canada." Nowhere on their website does it say that. Misleading marketing to get you to spend time shopping on their website. I think this is **. And they should have given us free shipping anyway. Customer service was of Zero help. We won't be spending any more time or efforts on this website. Thank God for Amazon and Wayfair... and all the other legitimate websites that don't lie about costs.

Hi Heather,

What a wonderful feeling to shop diligently for an item and find just what you were looking for at a wonderful price. We are "over the moon" that your first experience shopping on our website was easy, surprising, rewarding, and overall pleasant. We hope that the bed provides much comfort to your son for many years to come. Thank you so much for sharing this positive feedback with all of us.

All our best,

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

I was looking for a specific bed, a Restoration Hardware lookalike, and I typed "iron bed" either on Google or Pinterest and Hayneedle popped up. I was buying for my son and I really didn't wanna spend $1,000 on a bed for a six-year-old. Restoration's was like a $600-$700 bed and then a $200 shipping fee, so after that and taxes, I probably would've spent $900. But Hayneedle has just the right price point which was $399 and then had free shipping or $4.95 shipping, which is unheard of for furniture. So for that cost, I tried them out and I was pleased. It was a really good deal and the online ordering experience was easy.

I've had the bed for about a month now and I was shocked when it came in. I was thinking it wouldn't be a great quality, but it seemed pretty durable and heavy duty. The bed could be sold for $700 and the quality was really Restoration Hardware quality so the price was more than fair. My first Hayneedle experience has been easy, quick, and it's great quality for the price and I would definitely keep coming back and looking online.

Hello Heather,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you were able to find the perfect leather slippers for your feet (Bonus that your husband loves them as well and they were at a great price!) We hope to see you back again for some more awesome deals.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I was looking up leather slippers online and Hayneedle popped up. They have decent price and good brand name. My online ordering experience with Hayneedle was easy. They sent the normal order summary and let me know when my order was shipping. I love the slippers that I got. My husband loves them and they're exactly what he wanted. Moreover, the cost in relation to the quality was great. All in all, it was pleasant with them and they had a good selection of items. It was a positive experience and I was pleased. If I find something else to buy from there, I won't hesitate to do so.

Hello Tonya,

We definitely understand how challenging shopping can sometimes be - especially when shopping for a loved one (or game chairs!) and are delighted that you were able to quickly find exactly what you were looking for. How wonderful that it arrived on time and in great shape. We hope your grandson enjoys the game chair for a long time to come.

Take care,

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

My grandson wanted one of those chairs where he can sit and play video games so I decided to purchase one. Hayneedle's prices seemed really reasonable and there were several chairs to choose from. The online ordering process was perfect and I didn’t have a problem at all. The chair shipped right when it said it would. Everything was great.

Hi Amiyah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with all of us. We're happy that you are pleased with the headboard. Sweet dreams!

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I bought a headboard from Hayneedle and it's holding up, so far. The item was worth the price and it was a good and easy experience.

Resolution In Progress

I ordered two bookcases in December of 2016. They both arrived, except one was missing both instructions and hardware. Tore the box apart looking for said items. Nowhere to be found. Put the one together and called customer service about the other one. I was told that because it was close to Christmas that they might have some difficulty contacting the manufacturer and would email me about their progress.

A couple weeks went by, we're now in January, and I contacted customer service, this time by email. The rep emailed me back and indicated they had no record whatsoever of my call and that nothing had been done, but he'll get on it right away. Heard back from them and was informed that, unfortunately, they could not help me but offered two solutions: either send the bookcase back or accept a ten percent discount. There was no way to send everything back, box having been destroyed, so I accepted the ten percent discount. Needless to say, this did not cover the cost of purchasing new hardware. I have never, ever encountered this problem before and was stunned at this foul-up. I will not be back.

Hello Susan,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to reflect and share your positive experience with all of us. This is just the kind of shopping and ordering experience we strive to give all of our customers. Enjoy the chairs!

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We were looking for club chairs for a room in our house. We went to Amazon and did a very generic club chair search, and it took us to the Hayneedle site. We looked at a couple of other places physically and online, and Hayneedle had the best-looking product that fitted our wants. They had the club chairs that we wanted and the price was good. For everything that we saw, that was the best deal, and the shipping was free. The ordering process has been completely seamless. We ordered it and the chairs came like seven days later. They were exactly what we wanted and exactly what they looked like. It was a great experience.

Hello William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is refreshing to know that even though you experienced some difficulties during your 2nd order, you were relieved to find that getting your concerns addressed did not take too long. As a company of course we hope that all orders are completed with out a hitch, but if problems are to occur we hope that they are handled swiftly and with great care. We are glad that you had this experience.

Thanks again for sharing your honest review and for being such a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I purchased from Hayneedle in the past and they've always been good. Their prices are fair too. A little over a month ago, my wife purchased a furniture styled pet carrier from them, and it looked like it had been dropped on the corner during shipping. The packaging was all smashed up and there were two pieces that were broken.

I called Hayneedle to order the replacement parts, and it took a bit of time. We went through their online notification and said that we received something broken.

A few days later, we got an email from the supplier asking for pictures as they wanted to see what kind of damage it was, and a day or two after sending the pictures, we got a notice saying the parts were shipped. It took about 10 days or so, then we had the part. We put them on and the carrier now works fine. It's a good product and the dog likes it. It was a good experience in that they had good customer service and they dealt with a problem that we had very quickly.

Hello John,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review regarding your experience ordering bar stools from Hayneedle. We are happy that you were able to quickly find what you were looking for and that the cost was agreeable with your wallet! We look forward to another satisfied visit from you soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with all of us.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I needed bar stools and counter stools and my girlfriend recommended to try Hayneedle. Ordering was fine. I went to the website, found what I wanted and filled up the form. Hayneedle was great, I'm happy with the products, and the cost was good.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our website, particularly your concerns with the check out process. It is important for us to hear this feedback so that we can better access our own processes and question our reasons why we do what we do. We definitely do not want to get in the way of your shopping experience!

Thanks again for taking the time to share your concerns and positive shopping experiences with us. Thank you also for being a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I search in Google when looking for products to buy then my search results will tell me what company has the lowest price and I see Hayneedle to have the lower price a lot of times. Their ordering process online is all much the same with other websites. But there's something I don't like, which I've also seen from other websites. We check out as 'Guest', which I don't like to put all my information in. But then it prompts me to sign in or would say 'Blocked'. Sometimes that can be confusing because I'm wondering if my order went through or if I'm checking out as 'Guest'. But I love Hayneedle's products including its quality. I'm doing shabby chic stuff and they happen to have all the stuff I like. Also, I've never had to return anything I bought from them.

Hello Janet,

We are delighted to hear of your positive experience shopping for your Body Builder and Body Rider through Hayneedle.com. We find that word-of-mouth is often the best advertisement and are thankful that you took the time to share your impressions of us.

We look forward to your next visit!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I like the reviews that I got from people that had used Hayneedle so I got my Body Builder and Body Rider from them. Ordering from them was simple. I chose the products online, put them in the cart, and bought them. The price was fair and I'm satisfied with the quality. I would definitely go to Hayneedle to purchase something again.

Hayneedle Company Profile