toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hello Jayme,

We are so happy to hear that the Barbie Dollhouse was not only a wonderful price for you but also easy to assemble and shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Shopping online can sometimes be a challenge and we're relieved that our website continues to be very user friendly.

We hope you enjoy many memories of your granddaughter with her Barbie Dollhouse.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

A Barbie Dollhouse from Hayneedle was the first one I had ordered for a Christmas gift. Their online ordering process was very simple. Their site was very user-friendly and very easy to go through. The quality of their product was excellent as well. It was very easy to put together and assemble. I got a really good deal on it compared to what the competitors were offering for the same product. When I started looking it was like $350. So for an $80, that was fantastic and it came with furniture. It was a really, really good gift for my granddaughter.

I ordered a coffee table in December from Hayneedle through Google. After waiting for about 10 days, I received an email saying thanking me for my return. I was shocked since I never received the table. I called and they said it was probably damaged in transit and automatically returned. I was told I will receive a full credit. Purchase price $251.00. Credit $231. 00. Tried to explain that they owe me $20. They say I should contact Google to get that back. I never heard of such a thing. Never had the table and lost $20.00???

You should REALLY redesign your CHECK-OUT Process. When I placed this order (4-11-2017 - $1200+), your check-out process stated that I would get a $35 reward for this purchase. It ALSO STATED that the reward would NOT post until it shipped. I received the item YESTERDAY (4-14-2017) and the Customer Service, Bethany (nice CS person), I just spoke with a few moments ago SAID. Because I paid with Paypal, and they charge 3%, and I did not pay direct to you with a credit or debit card that I don't get it.

PayPal should have nothing to do with it!! YOU, the business pay close, if not more than 3% by doing a NON-Swipe credit card purchase online. I KNOW, as I am in business both in office and online, and EVERYONE Pays more for non-swipe purchases when the customer is not there to present the CC. NOTHING was stated in your checkout process about PayPal does not get the rewards in the check-out process or in the follow-up info I got via email.

It was your company who offered the rewards and not myself asking for it. So then you offer a reward for this purchase, but take away, most likely due to "fine print" deep within the website elsewhere. Thus why it should be posted clearly at checkout to give your buyers an option as to if they wanted to forfeit the reward or not. I operate on "principles of the matter" and as a consumer who buys now 80% of my personal and business needs online, it is not a good way to keep a potential repeat buyer. I am not trying to tell you how to run your business, but merely trying to inform you from a consumer standpoint that it makes me think twice about another purchase here.

We ordered what was supposed to be a skywalker 14×8 rectangular trampoline with enclosure for $247.52. We even called to Hayneedle customer service to verify the price and what all was included. We receive box one of two of the trampoline. So basically half of a trampoline. When we called Hayneedle to see where the second box was, we were told that there was actually a glitch in their system, and if we wanted the second box (which included the other half of the parts of our trampoline) we would have to pay an additional $195.00 to get it. For this price we could have ordered it from any other retailer. I mean seriously, who would order half of a trampoline?? Lesson learned Hayneedle if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is... and this company is nothing but a scam!!!

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for providing such an honest and thoughtful review of the Bermuda hall tree. What a great idea for your husbands shoes and we're glad that although shorter than you imagined it to be, the size and style fits your expectations. Thanks again for shopping with us!

Hayneedle.com

Original review: April 13, 2017

We have a little alcove in our hallway entryway off the garage. And I was looking for something to fill in there that my husband can put his shoes in so I ordered the Bermuda hall tree with storage bench about six weeks ago. I had no problem at all. It was delivered quickly with free shipping. It's quite a bit shorter than I expected it to be. I've had the dimensions in there. I didn't pay much attention to it, other than the width and the depth of it. In the picture, it looks pretty tall but it isn't any taller than I am. But I like the style and the price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was difficult for me to find a floating shelf and it took me an hour until I finally found them in Hayneedle. It had that dark color and it was a great price. That was what I needed. I didn’t install them very well so it took me a couple of times. But I love the product, they look great. They are holding up well. But I wish the mount system was a little bit better. The anchors that came with the screws were not good. You put a screw in it and it totally falls apart so Hayneedle might want to have those built somewhere else. I couldn’t use the anchors, which is why I am having a weight problem now. Other than that, it's a really quality product. They just need to work on those anchors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hayneedle?

I found the ordering process very frustrating. I placed an order for my business (cabin rentals). I ordered 4 headboards and six bedding sets. The first time I ordered, I received an email stating that there was a problem with my order and it was cancelled. When I verified, with my credit card company that there was not a problem with my credit card, I called in to place the order. The man that I spoke with entered the order again for me (this took about 30 minutes). Again, a couple of days later, I get an email stating that the order was cancelled. I called again, and this time, I spoke with a lady and I was told that Hayneedle does not deliver to trailer parks. I tried explaining that I did not live in a trailer park and that the delivery was going to my office.

I gave Hayneedle one more try and placed another order. I did not receive a cancellation email, so I decided to check the order with Hayneedle and discovered, once again the order was cancelled. I am a business owner who rents cabins, and two weeks worth of hassles dealing with this company has cost me money and time. To this day, no one can tell me why the order kept getting cancelled.

Hello Rebecca,

What a frustrating experience this must have been for you. The time that you took to place an order and the time trying to resolve this is definitely not the kind of experience we want our customers to have.

We will be looking into what has occurred and will also follow up with an email to you. We will also be tracking the refund process to ensure quick resolution.

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review with us. We do appreciate it.

Original review: April 7, 2017

This is my 2nd time on the phone with them, attempting to order ONE thing. Between the two calls I have spent nearly approximately an hour on the phone, but I am still on hold. The first time I attempted to order with a MasterCard generic gift card. They then informed me I could not order with that, that I had to buy a Hayneedle gift certificate. I purchased the Hayneedle gift certificate. I tried to place the order online, it did not accept the certificate number. I called, the rep said she never dealt with gift certificates. Then, she returns and tells me, "Okay, it's all set you just have to put in your credit card number." Why would I have to put in a credit card number IF I AM PAYING WITH A PAID GIFT CERTIFICATE? 35 min later, they now claim to be refunding my money. I will update in a few days as I await the refund to post.

Hello Scott,

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience shopping with us. Getting what you were looking for in a timely manner is just the kind of service we want our customers to have! Enjoy your lanterns.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I just Googled antique and a lot of choices and pictures came up. I ordered a couple of lanterns from Hayneedle last month since they have the style and the lanterns that I was looking for. The lanterns are great and really nice. It's a solar dusk and dawn type and they're working well. Everything worked fine with Hayneedle. There were no slip-ups. I got what I wanted and what I needed in a timely fashion.

Rachel,

Thank you so much for all you have written in regards to your experience shopping with us. We completely understand how disappointing and sometimes heartbreaking receiving broken items can be. What you have written has truly made an impact on our representatives. To hear about your experience and to know that despite the shipping mishaps your confidence with our company hasn't been compromised, assures us that we are on the right path on how we treat our customers. We are sure that your next shopping experience will have a much happier conclusion! Thanks again for taking the time to honestly and fairly share your experience.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: April 6, 2017

I needed a tri-fold room divider for an area in my house to divide two rooms and I bought one from Hayneedle. It was easy ordering it online. The process was so simple and they delivered as promised. However, I got the product in a crushed box and the room divider's front and back were broken. I returned it and that all went fast. I found one locally but if the one from Hayneedle wasn't broken, I would have thought it was very good quality and I would've kept it. Also, I didn't feel like they were a shady site. I felt like I was going to get a good product and the prices were good. What happened to my order was a shipping issue and that wasn't Hayneedle's fault.

Hayneedle

What a wonderful review of your experience with Hayneedle, Neal. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it. We understand that unfortunate things can occur when shopping on line but it is what we do when these situations happen that set us apart from our competition. We hope to continue giving you great customer service in the future and giving you reasons to keep coming back. Thanks again.

Original review: April 5, 2017

The first item I ordered from Hayneedle through Walmart was smashed to smithereens in shipping. But I contacted their customer service by email and within three days I had a new one. Their response was outstanding.

Hello Gary,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! What a great story and good example of finding the perfect gift for the special person in your life.We are sure your thoughtfulness (not to mention your taking note of even the "small" things like lights!) didn't go unnoticed. And since you'll be together for a long time to come, we hope you visit us again when you're needing to purchase the next present ... just because.

Thanks for taking the time to review the vanity as well as many of our customers look for reviews on assembly and quality.

Our sincerest gratitude,

Hayneedle.com

Original review: April 4, 2017

It was my wife's birthday and I didn't buy her anything of note in the first two and a half years of us being married. So, I decided to spend some money and buy her something she can appreciate. She didn't like the first two things I got and it dawned on me every day that she's standing in front of the bathroom mirror putting her makeup on so I bought a vanity.

I went with a mirror with white wood grain top from Hayneedle because of the price, the quality, and the way it looked. I got it through Amazon.com and the website was easy. I had to figure out which one to get but I knew what size I wanted and what space it would fit in. I had to rearrange the bedroom and move a dresser where that was sitting over and put the other dresser at the base of the bed. When it arrived, it took me two plus hours to put it together. But it came undamaged and it was relatively easy. Also, it's high quality. I liked it but it didn't come with lights. I went ahead and bought a standup light from Lowe's so she's got enough light to see. But I'm very satisfied with it and I already contemplated ordering a dresser from Hayneedle.

Hi Tziry,

We are overjoyed to hear that you are so pleased with your coat rack! It's completely understandable to be concerned with how the item will look once you see it in person, and we couldn't be happier that it was all that you shopped for. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your experience and we hope that you come back and shop with us again in the future.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: April 3, 2017

It was a very pleasurable and smooth experience with Hayneedle. We needed a coat rack so we googled it. Hayneedle was listed somewhere up on top and we liked what we saw. We went through their website, checked all the other products and this rack looked like it's going to match the room. We ordered it and assembled it right away. The product looks beautiful, sturdy, nice and just like the way it was described.

Hello Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are overjoyed that you were able to find just the perfect bench that not only fit your budget but also your home! We are always striving to make ordering easy so we will pass on this feedback to our team so they know they are on the right track!

Hayneedle.com

Original review: April 1, 2017

I've been thinking of getting a park bench so when I got a flyer, I went on Hayneedle's website and looked at the metal park bench. I liked the way it looked and the price was also fair enough. I ordered it and the online ordering process was very easy and I had no problem with it at all. Overall experience was excellent.

Hello Radie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy that you received the screen stands you were looking for but regret the delay in your receiving your items. When mix ups happen we definitely want to take ownership of the situation and do everything we can to provide a resolution.

We are confident that your next shopping experiences with us will be even more satisfactory.

Thanks again for your honest review.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 30, 2017

I usually shop through Amazon but I couldn't find what I was looking for, and Hayneedle had it. I ordered screen stands from them. Their online ordering process was easy. However, the product didn't arrive 'till very, very late. I received an email or a text that it had arrived prior to its actual arrival. I had to have it researched and then finally, it arrived. They did an investigation and apparently the ball dropped with FedEx. Overall, Hayneedle is a good company.

Resolution In Progress

I received the Nexera Liber-T Modular Design Your Own Storage and Entertainment System - 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet - White and Espresso and Nexera Liber-T Desk Part - White from Hayneedle. The parts were damaged and some parts were missing. I called Hayneedle and they contacted the manufacturer to send me new parts for the piece that was damaged and the missing piece. They shipped me wrong pieces. The missing piece was never send. It has been over a month. I called Hayneedle at least twice a week to follow up. It has been 40 days since I placed the order and I still don't have the issue resolved. Finally, today I received a message via e-mail from one of the supervisors from Hayneedle that they don't have parts available and I have an option to ship the desk back or they will issue me credit for the parts that are damaged/missing.

For over 30 days they promised to send me the parts and now they don't manufacture the parts?!? I wanted to ship everything back as that was the option but I haven't kept the boxes. Who keeps the boxes after +30 days and when they promise to send you the parts. I asked Hayneedle to provide the boxes and they don't provided boxes. At the end we agreed for them to send me a new filing cabinet and I can take the missing material from the filing cabinet. For the damaged top desk they gave me $30. I was just so sick of spending every other day with them on the phone that I agreed. But $30?!? I would never ever advise anyone to buy from them. Please do not buy NEXERA products. Horrible, horrible quality. Please do not use Hayneedle... There are so many better online furniture stores. This was my first and last purchase!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My nephew loves his bed from Hayneedle. I watched him sleep in it and he looked like a king. We got him the comforter and pillows so he’s really happy with them. Also, the ordering process was very quick. However, we weren't able to assemble one of the drawers as we don’t have the screws for it and I’ve been meaning to call. When we tried to go and buy some from Home Depot, they weren’t the right size.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Hayneedle does work with the customer. Here's the solution they offered... go to Home Depot and buy the missing pieces that they did not include with the Exercise bike purchased. If you don't like that option, buy another one after returning what you bought. This makes absolutely no sense that they forget to include parts and then are not willing to send the missing parts. Why would a consumer buy another product when the underlying issue of missing parts still pertains?

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your very disappointing delivery of the Rabbit Hutch. Of course returning an item without a box would be a terrible inconvenience - especially when the item you received was damaged as well. This is not the kind of shopping experience we want for our customers and are very sorry that this is how your item was delivered to you.

As discussed in a previous response, We have gone ahead and refunded you for this item and you should receive the credit back to your original method of payment in 7-10 business days. When following up on your order, we also noticed that in error we had not refunded you for the shipping of $4.99 so we have gone ahead and processed that as a refund as well. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this order.

Corporate Escalations Team

Original review: March 24, 2017

Ordered this product (Trixie Pet Products 2-Story Rabbit Hutch - Brown/White) and it was delivered fast. However it was dumped in my driveway in the freezing rain and the box fell apart as soon as I picked it up. Item was damaged and when I called customer service they told me it was my responsibility to purchase another box to ship it back in or I could not get a refund. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I PAID $186.96 FOR DAMAGED ITEMS DUE TO POOR DELIVERY SERVICE! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Hello Crystal,

We are sure you were very disappointed when you realized you had ordered the wrong item. This has happened to us before and it is especially devastating when purchasing the item as a gift for a loved one. We also understand that with the holidays it would be difficult to keep all your records available as it is a busy time.

Taking the circumstances into account, we have provide you with a return label but see that it has not yet been printed off or used. Please go ahead and print off the label and apply it to the box for the swing set kit. Once you have dropped that off at a facility that handles FedEx packages, you can contact us so that we can start the refund process as a credit back to your original method of payment. If you are unable to print off this label, please let us know so that we can assist in picking up the item.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Corporate Escalations Team

Original review: March 23, 2017

I got online with Walmart, read all these reviews and purchased it for my children for Christmas. Package arrived pretty quickly but once opened day before Christmas to set up only thing it was was brackets. Went thru christmas without the big gift for my kids. Once christmas was done it took a little bit before I found the receipt like 2 weeks so then I emailed them to return the package. I was told no they can't, too long so I order something end of October to have it before christmas and get screwed out $200. Merry 2017 Christmas you crooks. Thanks for robbing my children. Not even worth a star with customer service.

Hayneedle

Thank you for sharing your Hayneedle experience.

Original review: March 22, 2017

There was something specific I was looking for and I went on the internet and Hayneedle had the product I was looking for. That was the first product we bought. The online ordering experience was very easy. It was easy to navigate through and get the process over. We're very happy with the quality of the product. I've already recommended them to someone.

Resolution In Progress

In January, I ordered two wrought iron spring rockers. I received notification that they would come the first week of March. I ordered door to door delivery. I inquired about the order on March 11 when the arrival date passed and there were no chairs. I reached out to the delivery company. They said the order was canceled. I called and talked with Wendi. She said she would make calls and then call me back. I did not receive a callback.

I emailed customer service and asked for a supervisor callback, not once, but twice. No callback. Customer service emailed that the order was canceled and I would see the refund to my account 3-5 business days later. Spring is here. My chairs are not. The $550+ is not yet in my account. WORST customer service experience I have ever had with the retail company online. EVER. Had a supervisor called, it may have changed my opinion. Had Wendi called me, it might have been more palatable. I will never do business with them again.

UPDATED ON 04/21/2017: You can read my earlier review, which prompted a response from Hayneedle stating that they would, after the chairs arrived, offer me a discount for the time and inconvenience. After my first post, the delivery company called to schedule a delivery and then, mid-sentence, said the order was canceled. They referred me to Hayneedle. Then a delivery company called to schedule a delivery and said it had been canceled. THEN a delivery company called to schedule the pick up of my chairs, which did not really seem to exist.

This week, my chairs arrived. I reached out to Hayneedle via the messages on ConsumerAffairs, and did not receive follow-up. So note, if you buy from Hayneedle, you may not get your order, may wait a long time and, undoubtedly, customer service will not honor their promises to make things right. I have never been so disappointed in any company with which I have done business.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and experience of shopping at Hayneedle.com! We're also very happy to hear that the instructions for the bar stool were easy to execute and that you had your mother available to make the task even easier!

We hope you continue to enjoy your new barstools and thank you again.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 12, 2017

I looked online and what Hayneedle had caught my eye. So, I researched it, read some good reviews and decided to get the product. I bought bar stools. Ordering online was pleasant and everything was smooth and easy. Also, the delivery was very quick. It took four days and everything came clean and undamaged. My 70-year-old mother put them together for me and it was easy. I've had them for maybe a month and it's good. I'm very happy with them.

Hello Lori,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so sorry to to hear that the Corinthians Wind Chimes arrived in a box that did not disguise the contents and the surprise for your friend was ruined. We are definitely looking into ways in which we can warn our customers that if purchasing items as presents, this may be the case. We know that if you had been informed, you would have been able to make other arrangements, perhaps, or at least been prepared.

We are pleased that the chimes arrived in good time and in great condition and hope that they provide your friend with many hours of tranquility and fond memories of you, of course!.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 9, 2017

Corinthians Wind Chimes - I was very pleased with the product, the pricing, the free shipping & the speed of delivery. Would definitely use again. The only thing I was not too happy about is that the item did not arrive in a plain box so the surprise was ruined when the recipient found the item on the porch and saw what it was before their birthday.

Dear Neil Schutte,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent order with Hayneedle.com. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the shipping and the quality of the armoire. We do understand that the other concerns you had did taint the otherwise good experience and we are sorry that that was your experience. It can be not only disappointing but discouraging to pay additional costs.

We have provided for your information a direct quote from our website in regards to international shipping charges to Canada: "International shipping costs may need to be calculated manually*. Due to the daily fluctuation in exchange rates, all price quotes will be given in U.S. dollars only. Shipping costs do not include duty, tax, or brokerage fees, as these are billed separately."

We understand and respect your decision to not continue shopping with us in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.

Original review: March 8, 2017

The product (jewelry armoire) was great and shipped very quickly. However, they charged me an extra 5% above the currency exchange, and an extra $90.00 in shipping on top of the $90.00 I already paid. I ended up paying $400.00 CDN for a $159.00 US product. Customer service pointed out that the website mentions extra charges may apply, but this is crazy. They refuse to help because of this and I will never use their service again.

Hello Roy,

Thank you for your very thoughtful and thorough review. It sounds like you definitely have made your way around our website and that your home is furnished with many treasures you were able to find. We are honored! Putting items together can definitely be a challenge and we hope this will not be a hindrance and we can do business together in the future. We hope that should you have some extra time in your schedule, that you take a moment to share your feedback on our website on the items that were challenging to put together. In this way we can assure that we are preparing our customers for how long the item will take to assemble and that we can, if possible, work to improve directions if needed.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 7, 2017

With Hayneedle, it's easy to find what I want. Also, it's free shipping. They have a very friendly website and it doesn't take two weeks to get my purchase as it's here right away. I bought a couch, a bed, a bench, a chair with a footstool, tabletops, a set of dishes, and a large living room rug. I'm happy with the quality of all the products. Both the quality and price are reasonable. However, they could always be cheaper and it's a little bit aggravating to have to put together some of the stuff. The bench took me two hours to put together. It would have been nice to have the items sent to me all put together, which cannot happen as they put it the way they do so it’s compact and they can ship it but I've been very happy with Hayneedle.

Hello Shawn,

Congratulations on the new bike! We're happy to hear that the process of ordering was easy and that you were satisfied with the quality of the product. We truly appreciate the time you took to submit your review.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 5, 2017

I bought a stationary bike from Hayneedle and ordering online was easy. The quality of the product came out alright.

Hello Carrie,

What a wonderful review to read. When our customers have concerns about the condition of their orders, it's always disappointing. But we are encouraged by stories like yours where we can see we were able to assist you and turn a heartbreaking experience into one filled with hope and elation. We will make sure we reach out to the representative who assisted you and let him know that he made a lasting impression on you and your daughter!

We hope that your daughter enjoys her desk for years to come!

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 4, 2017

We bought a desk from Hayneedle for my daughter. It’s a children's desk with a hutch and a cork board on it and turquoise. It's a nice desk because it came with a chair and everything came right there to put together. Everywhere else we looked, we had to pick out a chair and all the separate pieces. In addition, it's a reasonable price for a six-year old.

The first one that came was completely cracked apart. I almost had a heart attack and didn't want to spend $100 to ship it back. We were a little disappointed because we couldn’t put it together for my daughter’s sixth birthday. But when we called for customer service, the guy that I talked to did a really nice job and made the refund process easy. He sent me packing slips to take to FedEx and get everything put in two huge boxes so I didn’t have to pay for shipping. We shipped those back and then he helped me re-order the desk straight over the phone. The next one came and everything was fine. My daughter's really excited about it and we’re really happy.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for sharing your experience (the good and the not so good!) with us. We sincerely appreciate the time that you gave in order to give an authentic review. We have passed the information on to our supplier so that the information can be corrected in regards to the color of the rug. We apologize that these changes were not updated when you shopped with us but are thankful that with your information others may be able to choose the rug and get what is described.

Hayneedle.com

Original review: March 3, 2017

I ordered a rug from Hayneedle for the look of it and the price and the process was easy. However, it didn't look anything like what was on the website so I returned it.

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your comments and wonderful review about your shopping experience on Hayneedle.com We certainly want to provide an easy shopping experience and are pretty happy that you were able to find your way around effortlessly and even more excited that you received your items and are happy with the chairs! Hope to see you around here again in the future and thanks again for taking the time out of your day to leave us your kind words.

Best regards!

Original review: March 2, 2017

I got some chairs from Hayneedle and the online ordering experience was very easy and very convenient. We were looking for a very specific look and they had a wide variety. They had good pricing and the website was showing that it was a nice discount which is always nice to see. The products also looked like they had good quality. I am very happy with the chairs and they tuck the room together very nicely.

Went to Hayneedle.com placed an order for a twin size deck bed. That is what it was titled. It also said you get the book case free. So I ordered the bed. I received a bookcase. I called. Customer service stated that the web page makes it sound like that but there are 3 tries and I ordered the book case. All they will do is send me a return label. I have to return the product to a FedEx and wait for my refund. They admitted their web page states it was a bed. The order summary even gave me the dimensions of the twin bed. Avoid shopping here or you get to do all the leg work!

Hayneedle Company Profile