toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hello Jayme,

We are so happy to hear that the Barbie Dollhouse was not only a wonderful price for you but also easy to assemble and shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Shopping online can sometimes be a challenge and we're relieved that our website continues to be very user friendly.

We hope you enjoy many memories of your granddaughter with her Barbie Dollhouse.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

A Barbie Dollhouse from Hayneedle was the first one I had ordered for a Christmas gift. Their online ordering process was very simple. Their site was very user-friendly and very easy to go through. The quality of their product was excellent as well. It was very easy to put together and assemble. I got a really good deal on it compared to what the competitors were offering for the same product. When I started looking it was like $350. So for an $80, that was fantastic and it came with furniture. It was a really, really good gift for my granddaughter.

Hello William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is refreshing to know that even though you experienced some difficulties during your 2nd order, you were relieved to find that getting your concerns addressed did not take too long. As a company of course we hope that all orders are completed with out a hitch, but if problems are to occur we hope that they are handled swiftly and with great care. We are glad that you had this experience.

Thanks again for sharing your honest review and for being such a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I purchased from Hayneedle in the past and they've always been good. Their prices are fair too. A little over a month ago, my wife purchased a furniture styled pet carrier from them, and it looked like it had been dropped on the corner during shipping. The packaging was all smashed up and there were two pieces that were broken.

I called Hayneedle to order the replacement parts, and it took a bit of time. We went through their online notification and said that we received something broken.

A few days later, we got an email from the supplier asking for pictures as they wanted to see what kind of damage it was, and a day or two after sending the pictures, we got a notice saying the parts were shipped. It took about 10 days or so, then we had the part. We put them on and the carrier now works fine. It's a good product and the dog likes it. It was a good experience in that they had good customer service and they dealt with a problem that we had very quickly.

Hello John,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review regarding your experience ordering bar stools from Hayneedle. We are happy that you were able to quickly find what you were looking for and that the cost was agreeable with your wallet! We look forward to another satisfied visit from you soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with all of us.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I needed bar stools and counter stools and my girlfriend recommended to try Hayneedle. Ordering was fine. I went to the website, found what I wanted and filled up the form. Hayneedle was great, I'm happy with the products, and the cost was good.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our website, particularly your concerns with the check out process. It is important for us to hear this feedback so that we can better access our own processes and question our reasons why we do what we do. We definitely do not want to get in the way of your shopping experience!

Thanks again for taking the time to share your concerns and positive shopping experiences with us. Thank you also for being a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I search in Google when looking for products to buy then my search results will tell me what company has the lowest price and I see Hayneedle to have the lower price a lot of times. Their ordering process online is all much the same with other websites. But there's something I don't like, which I've also seen from other websites. We check out as 'Guest', which I don't like to put all my information in. But then it prompts me to sign in or would say 'Blocked'. Sometimes that can be confusing because I'm wondering if my order went through or if I'm checking out as 'Guest'. But I love Hayneedle's products including its quality. I'm doing shabby chic stuff and they happen to have all the stuff I like. Also, I've never had to return anything I bought from them.

Hello Janet,

We are delighted to hear of your positive experience shopping for your Body Builder and Body Rider through Hayneedle.com. We find that word-of-mouth is often the best advertisement and are thankful that you took the time to share your impressions of us.

We look forward to your next visit!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I like the reviews that I got from people that had used Hayneedle so I got my Body Builder and Body Rider from them. Ordering from them was simple. I chose the products online, put them in the cart, and bought them. The price was fair and I'm satisfied with the quality. I would definitely go to Hayneedle to purchase something again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hayneedle?

My order was cancelled so I called and the lady told me there were no notes as to why so they would look into it and get back to me. I told this lady to write a note stating to not reorder unless I was called and notified as to why my order had been cancelled. Hayneedle went ahead and reordered this without contacting me so I called them and they could not give me a reason as to why they had cancelled it to, they just tried to blame it on my bank, I had already called my bank to ask them and they told me it was nothing on their end. They told me I would get it on Friday which was a lie because I received it the Monday after. I get it and it has broken pieces so I called and my option is to wait 72 more hours for a reply to see if they have these prices or to buy a whole other one and wait another week. I think this site and employees are nothing but a joke! I will never order from hayneedle again and advise others to search different sites too.

Hello Teresa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such detailed remarks regarding your recent order with us. We understand shopping for the right prices but wanting the very best that money can buy - especially when it comes to our grandchildren! We are delighted that they loved them.

We hope that you are able to take advantage of the many other items we have at great prices and look forward to "wowing" you again soon!

Best regards,

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I was very pleased with the website and the speed of the delivery at Xmas time. My granddaughters loved their wooden dolls. I compared the prices with Walmart and they were cheaper and at the time had free shipping.

June,

Wow! What a wonderful review you have given us. We are beyond happy that you continue to be impressed with our services and products and are eager to continue providing you AND your clients with furniture that will add texture and color to their lives. Because you are a designer we are sure you understand the trust customer's give to us daily - the open invitation into their lives. It is truly an honor to have a place in our customer's homes.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful and thorough review with us. Thank you also for continuing to be loyal and for being one of the best advertisements we could have asked for.

Many, many happy regards.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I love Hayneedle and everything I bought from them. I also love all their products which are absolutely fabulous. They're tough stuff and the price is fantastic. And when I received my orders, they're always true to life. A lot of times when I buy online and receive the product, it doesn't even resemble what's been shown on the site. But that's not true with Hayneedle.

I'm an interior and exterior designer and an artist. I have very large clients and they are always exceptionally happy with what I choose for them from the Hayneedle site, whether it's an outdoor umbrella or cushion or hammock. They make my job a lot easier as an artist and I can't thank them enough. It's the quality, color, design and the artistry of everything in their displays that just pop in my eye and that doesn't happen with every site. I do acknowledge their designers display their photos and how they put up the bedding set, the prints, and the wall decor. For instance, their setup for Christmas time was wonderful and I liked how everything was put together. I had recently a friend who wanted to make a child's room into bunk bed and they had that white colored furniture bunk bed and we bought them. I'm a stickler with the details and I love the class and elegance of their designers and the people that work for the company.

They're amazing and I'm always excited to visit their site. It's easy for me to buy things from them online and my experience is always great. Even though I also go to other companies, I'm always satisfied when I purchase from Hayneedle. At this level, their high competitors are losing not only stock in their company but people like me that connect with people from all over the world. When my friends and neighbors come over and ask me where I got my stuff, I tell them about Hayneedle. I also share their site with a lot of my clients and family. I really enjoy being loyal to this kind of quality company and I want to keep them alive and going.

Hello Donna,

Thank you so much for your thorough and positive review. Navigating a website you are unfamiliar with can sometimes be challenging. We are pleased to hear that you had no problems placing your finding the perfect items for your home and successfully submitting your order. And just in time for the summer season, too!

Thanks again for taking the time to spread the word about Hayneedle. We look forward to wowing you with more wonderful products in the future.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I went online and looked at Hayneedle's benches and outdoor Sunbrella pillows, decided what I wanted, and read the reviews. The website prompted me through the order, and it was easy. They had more selections than what I expected. Hayneedle does free delivery and I got the products within two weeks. They were good, quality products for the price and I would recommend them to others. I'm very satisfied.

Hello Kathyrn,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review of your shopping experience with us. We are happy that your ordered arrived on time and that you were happy with your purchase. Should you find yourself in search for other wonderful items for your home, we hope that you are able to find them as quickly as you were able to find your flower pots!

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your great experience with us. We are deeply appreciative.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I purchased flower pots from Hayneedle and was glad for the sale. The website was easy to navigate, the shipping was prompt, and the order was accurate.

Resolution In Progress

We attempted to order a coffee table from this company, wanted it delivered to our Pak Mail address as this is the only way we can guarantee getting our deliveries. Hayneedle is unable to deliver to PO boxes, hotels, Pak Mails, mail services, etc. They have no way of getting the item to us other than mail to our home address which is a very unsecured condo. Very disappointing, they were not able to offer me any options.

Hello Deborah,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback on your recent order of the Ashley Furniture Rafferty Brown Chair Side End Tables. We are so thankful for the feedback on how the assembly was as it gives us an opportunity to pass along this information and improve directions and quality control of the items so that the assembly process is more manageable for our customers. Without your feedback we would not have been given that opportunity - so thank you again.

We are happy to hear that the effort was worth it and that you would order from us again in the future.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I purchased two side tables for going on the side of the chair from Hayneedle. It matched the other furniture that I have. I got it on sale and thought the price was very reasonable. The online ordering was very easy and the product's quality was pretty good. It also got there within three days. However, they were a little bit more difficult to put together. The screws on one of the tables were not really the correct size for the table. It needed something larger so I went and got the right ones. I also sent them an email telling them that they needed better quality control wherever they buy the products, to check them out to make sure that everything was in the package and that it fit properly. I know that is difficult to do when they get it packed then they just send out the box but it was a little aggravating. I mainly sent it to help them. I would order from them again.

Hello Stephanie,

We are happy that you have found our store and that you were able to find, in the warm and dry comfort of your home, the perfect item at a wonderful price. We hope that as warmer weather approaches you will find yourself on our website again for all of your summer needs!

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of your experience.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

We live in Hancock, Michigan, which is snow, snow and snow and not many major stores so we go looking for a lot of our home items online. It’s a pleasure to find somewhere where we can just go on and Hayneedle was there. I saw their grease pot separator and they had the best price. The ordering process was easier than any other site I’ve ever used. It was pretty simple, just go then put in your information and ship. I also like the fact that I didn’t pay the shipping. That is really good. There is also a large choice available, and I like that as well. It was quick and inexpensive experience overall.

Hi Lisa,

We are happy to hear you looked to Hayneedle for your gift giving venture. Even more delighted that the process was easy and that the recipient was happy with the purchase. We hope to see you perusing our website again in the near future!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I sent a Hayneedle product out as a gift and they liked it. It was easy to find the products and the ordering process was fine.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Gary,

We regret that your shopping experience has been unsatisfactory.We have reached out to you by email and we have also sent a response through consumer affairs. We hope that this correspondence fully explains our authorization process and how we have only hard charged you once - when the item shipped.You can confirm this by viewing the shipping details and your bank's statement. The authorization for the full amount is a temporary hold to ensure that the funds are available for the purchase you have made. You can see this authorization on the day that you placed the order.

Your bank has been given information and instructions to release this hold so that your money can be released back into your account.

Feeling wary of how this process works combined with having not received the information you needed in order to be confident about the ordering process is not the kind of experience we want our customers to have. We would likely feel the same way if we were in your shoes. We thank you for providing us with the feedback needed so that we can provide information to our associates so that they are better able to assist our customers.

Should you have any further questions regarding the time frame of when to expect this authorization hold release, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,
Corporate Escalations Department

Hayneedle.com

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

This company double billed me for a purchase for $140.78. They charged me once on January 5, 2017, then again on January 6, 2017. Numerous attempts both in writing and by phone to resolve this matter have failed. All they do is send back automatic form responses. I'm in the process of suing them to get my $140.78 back.

Hello Pamela,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for taking the time to share your experience with others. We completely agree that easily finding the item that you are looking for (and at the perfect price) can make a shopping experience! We hope that you continue to find great items easily and at a wonderful price. Remember if you ever need to reach out to us we are here to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I've ordered Hayneedle end tables to go with one on each side of the bed in the bedroom. I ordered the first one and waited a while then got the newest one 2-3 months ago. My online ordering experience was simple because I'm doing it all the time, but it's also pretty general, easy, and people-friendly. The quality of the products is good and it was what I expected, and exactly the right size. The cost in relation to the quality was perfect. I didn't pay a whole lot. It was like, "Wow, this is right. It's just what I need." It was a great experience and I won't hesitate to go on Hayneedle and order something else.

Hello Nicholas,

Finding items quickly, inexpensively, and within our budgets is definitely wonderful feedback to receive. We are pleased that the quality of the kennels stood up to your standards as well and hope that your next shopping experience with us will be just as satisfying.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. It certainly means a lot that you did so.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

The dog kennel I purchased from Hayneedle is one of the cheapest and shipping was discounted at that time. Its quality was good and the cost was fair. The website is easy to use and the package came on time.

Hello Charles,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your positive experience with our company. We are happy to hear that the ordering process went smoothly: that your order was confirmed, arrived quickly, and was the quality you expected and desired. If you have any questions when it comes time to pick out your dinette set, please do not hesitate to contact our sales representatives who will go above and beyond to insure you have all the information you need in order to make the right choice.

Thank you again for your great review and welcome to the Hayneedle Family!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

We enjoyed our experience with Hayneedle. Super service. I got Real Flame, an awesome gel for fireplaces, and I've had no problems with the online ordering. It took five minutes, then the following day they sent me a confirmation and the product came a day later. The product has good quality. We're also looking at a dinette set now so we will be ordering again.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Feb. 7, 2017

After several attempts to get a refund and a tweet expressing my displeasure I was contacted by a Hayneedle representative that resolved my issue. I am still a little leery about buying from them again, but I have to say that Kari ** went above and beyond to make sure I got my refund. First class customer service from at least one person in the company!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I have confirmation that Hayneedle received the product return but they refuse to issue a refund. They say to contact PayPal and PayPal says to contact HayNeedle. Bottomline is they shipped a damaged product, have the damaged product returned, and no refund issued. I have filed a complaint against them with the Atty General's office.

Hello Jennifer,

Shopping for those last minute items can be stressful, we know! What a relief that you were able to find what you were looking for. With so many items to choose from, and that same dedication to providing you with wonderful customer care, we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience - we so appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I ordered a Hayneedle product online during the holidays and it was a last minute decision on an item I was looking for. It looked and sounded like the best option, and I was very happy with the quality of the item.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are delighted that we were able to satisfy you with not only the quality of our products but also the price. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your experience shopping with Hayneedle. We hope to "see" you again soon!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

We've had Hayneedle's products since last Christmas. I decided to purchase from them because of their price, quality and good reviews. Ordering online is super easy and I'm extremely happy about the quality of the products I've received.

Side tables - This company has the worst customer service. I ordered an item online, received the wrong item. Called them to explain, then emailed them. Eventually they replied telling me to print out a label and carry (I have no car) two boxes larger than myself to FedEx. They are the absolute worst!!

Hello Daniel,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. We are happy to hear that we were able to assist you in finding the perfect gift for the perfect price. We hope to see you in the near future for all of your shopping needs.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I used Hayneedle a half year ago to buy a gift. I searched for the product and Hayneedle had the best price. The whole ordering process was okay.

I had a very good experience dealing with Hayneedle. They had excellent customer service every time I spoke with someone including the Supervisor. My package arrived earlier than expected. It was an overall great experience.

Hello Bernaleigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your thoughtful and kind review of our services. We are happy to be your "go to" shopping place and are more than pleased to have earned your loyalty. We look forward to continuing to provide the wonderful service you have come to expect from us.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Hayneedle is one of my go-to places so I keep coming back. Their cost is comparable to other companies and usually if I can get it the same at Hayneedle, I'll go with Hayneedle.

Hayneedle

Thank you Ronald for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that your picnic tables arrived in good condition and that you were pleased with the price. We hope that you come back to visit for more of your outdoor furniture needs.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My Hayneedle experience was easy and excellent. The quality of my picnic tables is good and the cost is fair.

Hello Leanne,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind review of our services. We do appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback as we do use the feedback to improve our services so that we can continuing pleasing customers like you!

We hope to continue providing you with wonderful items at a wonderful cost in the months and years to come!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I have bought a simple item from Hayneedle and I am happy with its cost and quality. When I got the confirmation after ordering online, it was easy to track the shipping.

Hello Scott,

We sure do appreciate your having taken the time to give us such a wonderful and kind review. We certainly do depend on feedback to improve our services and hearing where we have succeeded in pleasing our customers is wonderful to hear.

Best regards.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I am happy with the overall quality and cost of the product that I purchased from Hayneedle. I bought bar stools and counter stools from them. It was easy to navigate, to find products, and to order everything online from their website.

Hello Clay,

Our happy customers are our best advertisement! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We know that providing feedback - whether concerns or accolades - takes time and appreciate your kind words. We are confident that we can continue offering you great prices and wonderful products and look forward to providing you with another excellent experience when you do. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

The online ordering experience with Hayneedle was very easy. I purchased from them because of the product's price or cost, which was very good compared to other prices that I was looking at. The product that I received is doing good and it hasn't been broken or slowed down. I've already recommended Hayneedle to a couple of people.

Hello Mrs. Joseph Seay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave constructive remarks in regards to your purchase with us. From your feedback we hope to improve upon our processes when items arrive with missing pieces. We do understand how disappointing that can be and are happy that our Customer Service Advocate was able to assist in providing you with a refund. Of course, being able to assemble the dog crate that you purchased would have been a more favorable resolution. We hope that in the future we can not only continue to impress you with our service but also provide you with an item that is ready to be assembled and enjoyed.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I purchased a dog crate from Hayneedle but it was missing pieces and we couldn't assemble it. We told Hayneedle and they gave us a refund. The customer service rep who I dealt with was excellent but my husband is upset with them.

Hayneedle Company Profile