toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hello Jayme,

We are so happy to hear that the Barbie Dollhouse was not only a wonderful price for you but also easy to assemble and shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Shopping online can sometimes be a challenge and we're relieved that our website continues to be very user friendly.

We hope you enjoy many memories of your granddaughter with her Barbie Dollhouse.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

A Barbie Dollhouse from Hayneedle was the first one I had ordered for a Christmas gift. Their online ordering process was very simple. Their site was very user-friendly and very easy to go through. The quality of their product was excellent as well. It was very easy to put together and assemble. I got a really good deal on it compared to what the competitors were offering for the same product. When I started looking it was like $350. So for an $80, that was fantastic and it came with furniture. It was a really, really good gift for my granddaughter.

Hello Mrs. Joseph Seay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave constructive remarks in regards to your purchase with us. From your feedback we hope to improve upon our processes when items arrive with missing pieces. We do understand how disappointing that can be and are happy that our Customer Service Advocate was able to assist in providing you with a refund. Of course, being able to assemble the dog crate that you purchased would have been a more favorable resolution. We hope that in the future we can not only continue to impress you with our service but also provide you with an item that is ready to be assembled and enjoyed.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I purchased a dog crate from Hayneedle but it was missing pieces and we couldn't assemble it. We told Hayneedle and they gave us a refund. The customer service rep who I dealt with was excellent but my husband is upset with them.

Resolution In Progress

I discovered early this winter that my bedroom in my new house gets very cold at night. I ordered a space heater, and that has helped. However, when I saw an electric blanket on Hayneedle, I thought this would be the best product for giving me a warm, sound night's sleep. The order was placed 12/21/2016. My account was charged and the shipping label created. I have written to Hayneedle to discover the status of the order, but the response was "Thanks for placing your order." That was not the point of my inquiry.

When I wrote again today to give clear directions regarding the future of my order, the email was returned with one of the delightful fatal error messages. So, I am writing to other consumers to tell you that I will call Hayneedle next week when Customer Service is open to cancel my order. I think a month to ship something that is listed as being in stock is absolutely unacceptable. I want my money refunded. I will write again if there is any more to this story.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a desk with a particular size and would fit in a corner. Hayneedle had that desk and it fits perfectly. The quality of the desk is not excellent but it’s good. The cost was fine for what it is too. It fits the need that we were looking for and I'm happy with it. Everything worked out really well and I can only say good things about it.

Hello George,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience shopping with Hayneedle. We are happy to hear that your children are enjoying the desk and that the price was right. Navigating through websites that are new to us can sometimes be a challenge and it's great to hear that you found your way to what appears to be a wonderful item for your home!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

Hayneedle had the kind of desk that I was looking for. It's a standard desk with a chair for kids and I also liked their price. Ordering through their website was easy and the delivery was pretty quick. The product is good and I'm satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hayneedle?

Consumer Increased Rating!

I placed an order last night for the Dwell Home Sofa 2 Go Franklin Sofa and Loveseat. Within an hour, I found the two items on Bed, Bath and Beyond's website for $150 cheaper. I did not see a "cancel order" option on my Hayneedle online account, so I cancelled via phone. I then placed my order with Bed, Bath and Beyond. When I logged in to my Hayneedle account today, the order was listed as "Pending" with no mention of a cancellation.

I called Hayneedle to confirm cancellation and was told there was no way to guarantee cancellation, although the item hasn't yet shipped. I was also told that I may or may not receive notice within 3 days regarding whether or not I will be charged almost $1000 for an order I cancelled within an hour of placing. I was also told that if the item ships, I will be responsible for a $40 return shipping charge. I would have waited to place my order with Bed, Bath and Beyond until I received confirmation that my order was actually cancelled had I been informed of this company's policy regarding their inability to cancel orders. I really wish I'd researched Hayneedle on this website before placing an order, because this seems to be a common problem.

Hello Lydia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive words about your shopping experience with Hayneedle. We are delighted that you found a kitchen set for your daughter that not only was affordable but arrived in good shape and was on time. We predict many delicious gourmet meals in your future.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I bought a kitchen set for my little girl and the price was the best on the Hayneedle website. Ordering it online was very simple and it arrived before the expected date. It was a lot of pieces to put together but the product itself is good and very affordable. This was my first time ordering anything through Hayneedle and it was a pleasurable experience.

I was very disappointed with the customer service. I received the completely wrong item. Instead of rectifying your mistake in a easy and timely manner, I was asked if I just wanted "to just return the wrong item and be done with it." In the end that is exactly what I ending up doing. I still had to be inconvenienced by having to find a place to print return label, carry the heavy item to my car downstairs and drive to FedEx. They did not simply correct their mistake by shipping the correct item. I had to wait 5-7 days to receive my refund and then place a completely new order. They would not compensated for all my trouble in any way. In the end I just canceled the order, hopefully I will receive my refund as promised. We'll see.

I placed an order and it went in backorder. I called customer care and person said item was shipped from China and it would be sent to my address as soon as product was received. After a week, I got an email saying it would be delayed further. I called customer care team and no straight answer. Call went for more than 90 mins. I was put on hold at least for 5 times during the whole conversation with customer care person and each time it was long hold, at times it was for more than 10 mins.

Despite long and numerous holds, I didn't get the straight answer and conversation was going in circle. Received irresponsible answers like if I want, I could cancel the order and all. Felt very bad for choosing Hayneedle with the kind of options I was given to address my concern. At last, I had to ask for customer care representative's supervisor to get help. Very very bad experience. Still I've not received my product. Would not recommend Hayneedle to anyone. I regret for choosing Hayneedle.

Cynthia,

We are delighted that you were able to find exactly what you needed and that it was at a price that exceeded your expectations. Orders that are delivered on time and in perfect condition is the kind of experience we want for our customers. We look forward to "wowing" you again soon.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I was looking for the little infrared stove type heaters. I had gone online to Amazon and Hayneedle had the better price. The items that I got were on sale, which was cheaper than what I would have bought them from the stores. I got them before Christmas. Everything was well secured inside the box. There were no damages and the delivery was a lot faster than what I had anticipated. I love my heaters and I was very pleased with the product. I will consider using Hayneedle again.

Hello Pravien,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience with Hayneedle. We are super elated that you found a great fireplace and that the price was not only reasonable but also offered at a great sale price. We are wishing for you many wonderful, relaxing and cozy moments with your new electric fireplace.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

We got an electric fireplace from Hayneedle a couple of weeks ago. I was looking at that product and I got a coupon from Hayneedle for 10% off, which brings the price down compared to the competitors. It was easy to find and order. The package came in pretty fast, intact and nothing’s opened.

Hello Robbin,

We are very happy to hear of your shopping experience with Hayneedle! Thanks for taking the time to review not only the bike for your son but also the online process! We hope you come back for more super great deals in the future.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I bought a mountain bike for my oldest boy from Hayneedle three weeks ago. They were the only one who had the mountain bike in his size in stock. Ordering online was super easy. It was literally just two clicks. And then I put in my payment and shipping information and that was it. It was delivered a day earlier than they told me it would be. The bike was a really great deal. It was deeply discounted from the other sites that didn’t even have it in stock. The quality is wonderful too. My son's abusive on his bike and it’s holding up great. So, I’ll probably be back.

Hayneedle

Thank you Michael for sharing your positive shopping experience with us. We are pleased that the clock was all you wanted it to be! Thanks also for recommending Hayneedle to your friend!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

A month ago I bought a clock. I decided to get it from Hayneedle for its price and quality. It was easy ordering online and when my order came, it was what I expected. I’ve recommended Hayneedle to a friend.

Resolution response: Jan. 9, 2017

I have finally received my refund 3 months later.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I ordered several pieces of furniture and a set of chairs came with the wrong parts. I returned the chairs using the return shipping label Hayneedle provided me, they have received the chairs in their Middletown, OH facility and have acknowledged that in an e-mail they sent to me. They said the refund for the chairs would be credited to my PayPal account in 7 to 10 days. It has not been credited to my account and this was back on 11/08/16. I have contacted them several times both through e-mail and phone and all they say is it should have posted. It must be PayPal's error. I opened a dispute claim with PayPal and they are just as bad. They keep pointing the finger at each other. Both Hayneedle and PayPal are horrible companies. I would strongly advise anyone from using either of these ripoff artists. I am now going through my credit card company to resolve the issue and they seem to be trying to help.

Hayneedle

Hello Jackie, we understand where your concerns lie and wanted to offer our apologies for your order being cancelled. The item you had ordered went out of stock during the large holiday demand and we informed you as soon as we heard it had gone out of stock. We wish you had received your item and again apologize for any inconveniences this has caused.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

Ordered a product. Wasn't send and wasn't notified until days after the delivery date. Called to ask for support but was pushed to other customers supports with no results. This company is a waste of time. At the end the explanation was unreasonable and recommend this company to no one.

Hello Toni,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful shopping experience. We are happy that you are "at home" shopping on our website and are grateful that you recommend us to others.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I liked the products on Hayneedle. Their pricing was also very good compared to here in Charleston. And the free shipping's nice, too. Also, it's easy to find what I'm looking for. I go into the category I want, and go down and check the product, view it, and check the price out. I haven't had any problem and I'm in my 70's. I bought a fountain for outside for next year. I had them put it together on the porch. The birds seem to like seeing the lights come on the back porch now. The price is also right. It was different from others that I had seen. It was a good product and seems to be working fine since I've had it. I also bought a couple products from them and they seemed to be very good quality. I would definitely recommend them.

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your shopping experience with us. We are glad that your umbrella was delivered promptly and that our website providing an easy platform to navigate.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I ordered a beach umbrella down in Florida from Hayneedle. We have the same brand up here and the umbrella that we got from Hayneedle was great. The online ordering process was easy and they have prompt delivery.

Dear Jennifer,

We are sorry to hear that the item arrived earlier than was predicted and that this meant your item was left while you were not in town. Having items left unattended is inconvenient for our customers and we will definitely be looking into ways to make sure our customers are informed when shipping dates change.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

Ordering online with Hayneedle was really easy and the quality of the products was excellent. I really appreciated how quickly everything arrived. The only problem is that the original estimated delivery was actually later and it turned out that the delivery came in early while I was out of town.

Hello Patricia,

We were saddened to hear of the shipping difficulties regarding the delivery of your items from Hayneedle. We understand wanting to be home in order to receive shipments and regret that there were delays that resulted in inconveniences. Because you took the time to share your experience with us we are able to take a closer look at some of our processes and see how we can make improvements so our customers have the best possible online shopping experience with us.

We are happy to hear that the desk arrived with better results.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Ordering online from Hayneedle was great and easy. They have really good prices with good quality. I bought 2 chairs, barrel chairs and a bookshelf. It's just that the delivery had a lot of trouble. It took a long time to get the product. I would track it and it said it’s arriving tomorrow. For three days in a row, it was arriving tomorrow. I finally started calling Hayneedle and calling UPS and no one knew what anyone was doing and it was a mess. It took 2 weeks. It was supposed to be a couple of days. I wasted hours staying home, waiting for the delivery. I did get a desk a couple of months ago and it was delivered just fine and everything was good.

I ordered two twin mattresses for my daughter's bunk bed on 12/10 with guaranteed delivery before Christmas. One of the mattresses arrived on 12/16. After reviewing tracking information for the second mattress, it merely showed "label created." I called customer service the following day - this had gone unnoticed by hayneedle and I had not received any emails in regards to any issues or delays. I was told the problem was with the supplier. The customer service rep called the supplier who was closed over the weekend and then sent an email to the supplier. I was told I would hear from someone as the response from the supplier would be forwarded to me.

When I had not heard anything by Tuesday 12/20, I called back. Unfortunately, the second rep did not do anything else to correct what was obviously an error in their communication with one of their suppliers. I was told the supplier had 72 hours to respond to the email that was sent by the first customer service rep. That would have been Thursday, 12/22. However, again I hear nothing and get the feeling I will not be receiving the second mattress I paid for almost two weeks ago. Bottom line is I was not once contacted by hayneedle with a plan of how to rectify this situation. And on top of that, each time I called there was no resolution either.

As a customer, it does not concern me where the problem is, who has how long to respond to whom, etc. - all I want to know is where is the item I was promised to receive before Christmas. I know it is in stock as the first rep who sent the email to the supplier confirmed there were 250! How about sending me another one the first time I call in and then rectifying this problem with your supplier internally?? Today, 12/23, after another three days of complete silence, I was offered my money back for the second mattress and once again I was the one who called.

How much good does a bunk bed do as a Christmas present with just one mattress? Where am I supposed to get another one before Christmas?! I also want the mattresses to match, so what do I do with the first one?! All in all poor customer service due to absolutely no contact or concern from hayneedle, no resolution offered over the past week with plenty of time to ship a new item, and now no item by Christmas Day as promised - a horrible experience!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a gas grill a month ago from Hayneedle. It was cheaper through them and the shipping is free. I then ordered it and they shipped it, and I had no problems. The grill was made by Weber so the quality is okay. I've already recommended it to a couple of my friends to purchase the same grill from Hayneedle.

I ordered the KidKraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse for the three year old daughter. It is a little girl's dream. I found out after purchasing it, that her father had already purchased it for his house. Naturally, I wanted to cancel my order before it shipped and to have my money refunded to my credit card so I could get her something different but just as special. Mind you - I ordered the dollhouse less than 24 hours prior. When I called customer service, they said the item had been assigned a "ticket" - had NOT been shipped and did NOT have a tracking number. I was told it would have to be shipped to my home, and if I still didn't want it, that I would have to send it back AND pay for the shipping charges. I decided to keep it.

It is now the day before Christmas Eve, and after 4 hours of trying to put the house together, I realize that all of the parts needed were not packed as they should have been. So now, my little girl will not be getting her dollhouse after all, and I have to pay to send it back - even though I requested to do so in the first place. Amazon.com... All the way... From now on. I hope you crumble, Hayneedle.

On December 15th I placed an order for a Christmas gift. I could have gotten free shipping, but in order to receive the item on December 23rd (in time for Christmas) I paid for upgraded shipping. Today (December 22) I got an email stating that my order had shipped and would arrived on December 27th, TWO DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS! I called Hayneedle and spoke with a very nice and helpful woman. She called FedEx on my behalf, to see if there was any way the item could be expedited, but it cannot. Because I won't receive the item until AFTER Christmas, the shipping cost was refunded. A MAJOR Christmas surprise is now ruined. Thanks to this company. This is a specialty item not available locally. Although the delay was blamed on FedEx, I hold the company responsible. If their carrier can't deliver, then a different carrier should be used. I will NEVER order from this company again! Buyer Beware!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's been 3 months since we've had Hayneedle products. We bought a lot of stuff from Amazon, including some range, dining room chairs, and little card table chairs that we use for game chairs on wheels. I wanted something with wheels on it so I can roll across my hardwood floors without scratching them. They were the only ones I found that were similar to some that I couldn't get through Staples. We had sat in some similar chair at Staples and we went for five weeks not being able to get them in stock. My husband got online and ended up finding some that I liked and they happen to have them so we ordered. The online ordering experience with Hayneedle was one of the easier ones, in fact.

They were fast at getting them delivered but I was a little upset with the delivery man. He left them on our doorstep when we weren't home and it was raining. It rains in Oregon and we got home about 20 minutes after it started raining so they weren't too messy. They were all right inside but I was real upset with the delivery person because we didn't expect him until the next day. He had to race home basically so he came early. Even so, I liked the quality except that I was hoping they would be a little bit softer. They were hard to sit on but I put cushions in them. It's been a very good experience.

We were remodeling our kitchen. I ordered two lights at the same time in plenty of time for the contractors to put up. Only one came. When I contacted them, they said it would be several weeks. Our contractors were done by then. The contractors were not able to come back until several weeks later. The lights did not work so I wanted to return them. They will not let me return them because it was too long when they were the reason they could not be hung on time. Very disappointed with this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw a picture of a big baker's rack on Hayneedle's website and purchased it. Ordering it online was very easy. However, they say the drawers are removable, but they're not. We can't get the drawers out without totally disassembling the entire wood unit. Although it was easy enough to do, they should change their description on the website. Also, we thought it should be darker and thought the metal was of little different colors, so I completely redid it. I stripped it down to bare wood, re-stained, and re-varnished it. But aside from that, it was easy to put together and had a wonderful quality.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 21, 2016

I would like to update my previous review left about Hayneedle.com. They immediately contacted me and resolved my issue. They compensated me for my troubles and was very kind during the process. Their generosity amazes me! Thank you Hayneedle!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I called 4 hours after ordering a $200 item from Hayneedle. I wanted to cancel the item and they would not let me!! It had not been shipped or even began the shipping process! I am having to pay $70 (not refunded) to have it shipped back and have to wait 5 days to get my $200 back!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a ceramic pizza plate for the grill from Hayneedle. The online ordering experience was easy and I didn’t have any issues with anything. The quality of the product so far is good. The whole experience has been issueless and smooth.

My first order with Hayneedle.com was not a good experience at all. I ordered a lovely outdoor rocking chair. It arrived and had been expertly packed. The chair was in 4 parts: 2 rocker pieces and 2 pieces to chair itself. It looked great. However, there was no hardware to put the chair together; and there were no instructions. When I called customer service, I was offered 30% off to go buy my own hardware and "guess" how to put it together. I am not a handyman and knew that would not work for me; she gave me the option of returning the chair and getting a replacement; I said okay.

After a couple of long waits on the phone, as I was looking at the website, I noticed that the color I ordered originally was no longer available AND the price had gone up on the chair in just a few days. The rep had not told me that so when she finally came back on the phone, I cancelled the order and said that I was returning the original only, no replacement.

Needless to say, just getting the chair back in the box and getting it down to where FedEx could pick it up was a big hassle. The next day (today) I received an email from Hayneedle that there was "an issue" with my payment and to call. After waiting again on the phone, the rep told me that the replacement order was still in the system and she wondered about whether I had ordered another. I explained the situation. As much as I love the products on the Hayneedle website, I will not order from them again... It's too big a hassle. They don't seem to have an organized system. I've order many, many times from Amazon.com and never had an issue; that's probably why Amazon is taking over the world. :-)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have been using a TV armoire from Hayneedle for about three years now. We purchased it because of the reviews and the good price. There has been no issue with the online ordering experience and the product came in a timely fashion. It has excellent quality and has good value in terms of its cost.

Hayneedle Company Profile