UV3 MasterGuard

UV3 MasterGuard Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UV3 MasterGuard?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UV3 MasterGuard?
    Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed May 17, 2024

I purchased a sectional from Kane's and purchased the UV3 warranty also. The sectional got ink on it and the gentleman (very rude) said, "Did you read your warranty. It state's ink is only covered on leather." Nowhere and I mean Nowhere does it state that. Beware this company is a rip off. Don't waste your money on this warranty.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsCoverageStaff

Reviewed April 6, 2024

We purchased a sofa, love seat and chair and Ottoman from Kane's and we rarely buy any warranties. However, the sales lady convinced us that if "any stain gets on the item they will send someone to clean it and almost always replace it for free if that doesn't get it out." Complete fabricated lie. We followed the warranty instructions to a tee. Had it filed within 5 days from the incident. The incident listed was part of "their coverage" terms. Sent the email and all pictures to Guad **. (He must be the only person that works there and let me tell you, I think he thinks his name is actually pronounced God since that's what he's playing when he's deciding on whether or not to cover your filed claim). Anyway, heard nothing back. Supposed to be resolved in 2 business days. Called after a week. He said he had never received the email. It was in my sent items so I'm not sure how he didn't. Claimed the pictures must've been too big.

Resent with him on the phone and he said he received it. Waited another week with no response from him. Called to follow up and had to leave a message. Got an email the next morning stating it was not covered because, "accumulation of stains not covered". The stains were exactly what was mentioned that was covered so I don't know how he reached that conclusion other than just not wanting to pay out on the claim.

This was a complete waste of money. I would never purchase this warranty from Kane's again and if I ever purchase furniture from them again, the next salesperson better watch out for my response if they are still falsely recommending this warranty. A complaint should be filed with the Better Business Bureau and also a class action lawsuit against this company.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer Service

Reviewed April 21, 2022

The worst customer service I have ever worked with; they are beyond awful, and they will try anything to not honor their policy which I paid for. I’m filing a complaint with the Bureau of Consumer Protection against them. Kane’s furniture, shame on you for selling your customers such a policy; you should protect the store's reputation and your customers from people like that not selling a policy from UV3 Masterguard in my opinion a %100 fake. I received a denial for a food stain on my dining table chairs, the reason it's an accumulated stain. I don't even have any comment on the reason, it's totally a waste of money.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2021

We purchased this warranty with our very expensive leather furniture from Kane's just over a year ago. My kids made a series (3) of small tears in the side panel, that is not actual leather. My husband put in the claim and we received a denial within a few days without a reason. I called and the rude man on the phone said it was not from a one time occurrence. So when I explained and got him to agree that it was 3 small tears within an inch, therefore a single occurrence, he then pivoted. Now, he said "Well, it looks like punctures and that's not covered. Read your coverage". This is a complete waste of nearly $200 for both pieces of my furniture. Not happy.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceContract & TermsCoverageStaff

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2020

Purchased your 5 year leather protection warranty plan provided by this company UV3 Masterguard and company refuses to do repair per their agreement. I purchased the furniture protection plan provided by UV3 Masterguard when purchased 2 pieces of furniture from Kane’s Furniture and after filing the claim on September 9, 2020 I received a phone call from UV3 Masterguard to tell me that my claim is being denied. They refuse to fix the stain even though it qualifies under their terms and agreement. Several excuses not to fix it. They say it looks like there is a piece of furniture missing. Does not looks like that but a stain to me, but even if there is a piece missing then it should be a rip/tear and per the UV3 Masterguard agreement it says under what is covered - Accidental rips, tears, and burns. They are refusing to honor their warranty plan terms and conditions.

After doing some searches online looks that UV3 Masterguard, is known not want to honor their warranty and refuse to fix what needs to be fixed no matter what. They always make an excuse not to fix it even though the claim is legit. Lots of negative reviews on Facebook and several places online. Been going on for years per the reviews. They are ripping people off.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 19, 2020

Our recently purchased sectional is white (yeah, I know - dumb) and it wasn't long before there was an approx 12" black line running down the seat of one piece. We had purchased the piece with the UV3 protection and had received the care kit and I attempted to treat it myself without success. I called Guad and followed his instructions for a warranty claim. I had a bit of trouble sending photos via email so called and he accepted all info via snail mail. The expert that he dispatched has resolved the issue completely and all at no charge to me! Thank You Guad!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2019

I purchased the UV3 fabric and leather protection through Kane’s Furniture at time of purchase. After two years of owning the Sofa ripped. I did the claim and they fixed right away. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the quick and prompt service. My sofa is as good as new. Thank you for helping me. I’ll recommend this company or service to everyone.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2019

I purchased the UV3 fabric and leather protection through Kane’s Furniture at time of purchase. After two years of owning the Sofa a discoloring appeared on the right headrest from where your head touches. Claim was denied and was told it wasn’t maintained properly. Don’t waste your money in this product.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

I will never buy this warranty again. I had a party and my couch was damaged. They denied the claim stating the incident couldn’t have happened on the same occasion. So, apparently they were in my house and I wasn’t aware or they have cameras set up because now they’re telling me what happens in my house. Huge waste of money because they squirm out of paying for damage. Seems it doesn’t pay to be honest.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 11, 2019

We all hear about that bad but never about the good. I just wanted to say thank you for the quick and prompt service. My sofa is as good as new. Thank you for helping me also with the refill on my leather cleaner and conditioner.

UV3 MasterGuard Company Information