Aaron Rents

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.

If you need further assistance with your customer service complaints in reference to your local Aaron's store please contact our customer service team Monday - Saturday between 9AM and 10PM EST at 1-800-950-7368 or email myexperience@aarons.com for the opportunity to resolve your concerns prior to posting a review.

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

K. Y. of Sumter, SC on

Aaron's has A RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL employee by the name of Jacob, he stated that he is the general manager! He stated to me I haven't made a payment since Feb. and then in the same sentence state that I made a payment in June??? I tried telling him I was aware that I was late and I would be in to pay within 3 days! He proceeded to tell me I needed to pay for 4 months and waiting 3 days is unacceptable. Then when I began to correct him he stated that he was training an employee and information was put in wrong! This man literally argued with me on the phone like we were friends. I could not get 5 words in without him interrupting me so I finally got fed up and hung up the phone.

This man calls the next day leaves me a message stating give him a call so that something could be worked out. Ok so I call because maybe he was having a bad day the day before and he realized it, I returned the call and told him I would like to talk to someone else because he OBVIOUSLY just wants to argue, he stated to me there was no one else to talk to and waiting 3 days for payment was unacceptable and I needed to find a way to make a payment. I explained to him I am looking at my account online while talking to him and it does not say I need to pay 4 months. This man continues to argue! Finally I hung up once again and called corporate office to report him! 1 day late and these people are calling at least 5x daily! Why I went to this place I have no clue but I will NOT EVER in life deal with this company again and I advise anyone reading these comments BEWARE AND DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

karla of Detroit, MI on

While using my Gold status on 08/01/2017, at your 8 Mile Redford location, the manager didn't issue my Gold status correctly. The manager charge me about eight dollars when according to the letter the cost is free for first payment. My delivery date on app. is 08/01/2019 between 3pm to 7pm, however the Manager said it couldn't get delivered until the following Friday. I felt like I was mistreated by this manager and would to be made whole. The female clerk is a wonderful person, very kind and friendly. I've never had a problem with her. She knows how to treat people, unlike the manager.

Brent of Newport News, VA on

I purchased a refrigerator from the Newport News, VA location on J. Clyde Morris Blvd. I made sure to purchase the extended warranty. Eight months later my fridge dies. I call the store and I am told that they have to contact a third party and have them contact us to set up an appointment to attempt to fix the fridge. Three phone calls later I am given the phone number to file a claim with regional. I call them and I am told that it will take between 24 to 48 business hours to hear anything regarding my claim. I emphasized that I have three children and that my food is going to spoil (Keep in mind that this is occurring on the hottest day of the year and I have no cold drinks for my family).

I called the store back and I am told that I cannot even get a loaner fridge while waiting for this to be fixed. Instead they offer to sell me a new fridge at a really good rate. What the heck. You don't want to honor your warranty but you want me to buy a new appliance from your company. I don't think so. I wound up going to another company and purchasing a brand new fridge. As soon as I can find a replacement sofa for my living room, I intend to return the sofa that I have on lease with them, which I might add is also faulty. If I could give less than 1 star for the review I would.

Chasity of Spotsylvania, VA on

I rented a DJ stereo from Aaron's and when I hooked it up one speaker was not playing so I had the delivery guy call the manager. He put the phone on speaker and me and my husband were told by him he would replace it so we waited and three days later we call and he claims he didn't speak to us and that he couldn't replace it. He's a liar and I bet if my money was due he would remember that. I should have known better.

Sania of Fresno, CA on

I have been dealing with the Aaron's in Fresno. I do monthly leases and this is my second month. I requested to swap out the furniture and placed an order almost 2 weeks ago. I scheduled a delivery date. 4 days prior to my delivery date, I called the store and asked if my furniture could be delivered before 3pm on the delivery date. I was assured that my request would be handled. I was making plans to go out of town so I called and confirmed the next day and the day after. On the day of my delivery, the employee I was dealing with had an off and the manager took a 5 hour lunch break. Another employee said that my furniture would be delivered between 1-6pm and they could do nothing to change that.

After 6pm, I tried calling the store since I didn't get my delivery and the employee, Evan, kept putting me on hold. While he kept putting me on hold, I reached the store. There was no manager there and only one employee. Said employee, Steven, said it was his first day in this branch yet he had no login information or phone numbers for his manager or driver. Since it was closing time, he hoaxed a call to himself telling me it’s the driver and he is at my residence. I leave the store and reach my apartment to see NO Aaron's truck. I confirmed with my neighbors and they said that no Aaron's truck had entered the complex.

Currently, it is 730pm on the delivery date that was set 2 weeks ago and I still have not get the stuff that I am paying for. I would recommend people to go to another company and pay an extra buck rather than deal with this incompetence, unprofessionalism, and customer harassment. I have complained to the corporate office and hope that they will look into it. I tried calling the regional district manager but he's on holiday too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's INC?

Karen of Decatur, GA on

Please don't buy anything at display. This place is very very unprofessional. They harass you, called while you at work and keep calling and calling and calling. I purchase a TV and stand and I paid $100 on it. They call and call, and for $35, on my job call. All my friends that I gave reference to they blocked them. So please do not purchase anything at this store. I'll be so glad when I'm finished with them.

C. R. of East Alton, IL on

Renting to own refrigerator freezer black with two door on top and roll drawer freezer on bottom. Since I have had it I have lost hundreds in groceries because it doesn't keep consistent temperature. I get over an inch of ice in the produce drawers ruining everything in them. The freezer temps are irregular so one day everything is thawing and the next it is freezer burned from getting too cold. The unit resets itself. No matter where you try to set the temps it reverts and does its own temp thing. I told them month after I had it that there was a problem with the temps of the unit. They told me to do this and that - I did, but still not working right. Now it's so bad that I had to remove everything from it. It is not usable. Went to the store to talk to them and was treated rather rudely. But told that they would have someone out by Monday to fix it. It is now 2 weeks later and NO ONE HAS BEEN OUT TO LOOK AT IT.

I called the store and was told "Oh {manager-not mentioning names} didn't tell you or call you before she left." I said no. And she went on to tell me that the manager was on vacation and wouldn't be back until around the 7th of July... Then she said hold on a minute. Almost 16 mins. later a guy picks up and says he can come out this Friday and pick it up. Mind you this is Monday and I was supposed to have in home repair service. He got ruder and ruder not caring that I had already lost my whole month's groceries and was paying for a unit that did not work!! He stated they were working short handed and that was the soonest they could get someone out but they would bring one for us to use meanwhile and when the manager got back we would probably get a new unit.

Meanwhile, we have lost all our food and cannot afford to replace it... And have no way to store food even if we could. I am disabled with MS, Fibro, Diabetes. I take meds that have to be kept refrigerated. They just don't care. I am done with this store. I used to think the manager at this store was caring and actually looking out for me, but I was wrong and fooled. They don't care about anyone!!

Anne of Los Lunas, NM on

I was renting to own a computer from Aaron's and was 60 days late paying. They showed up with the police to "keep the peace" and collect their computer. These people are bullies. I do not think they should be in business!

Nelson of Fresh Meadows, NY on

Aaron's kept telling me how they report on time & late payments to all of the major credit bureaus but not one of my on time monthly payments has been reported to the credit bureaus. So I called Aaron's & the customer service representative I spoke to at their 800 number quickly, while laughing, asked me: "you actually checked your credit reports?" What was that all about??? She never helped me out, from that point on, I was just put on hold & transferred several times without even being told I was going to be transferred anywhere or to someone else. This continued until the call was disconnected by them & now any time I go to log into my account, I get a denied access error message.

I call the Jamaica, NY store, they quickly direct me to call the customer service 800 number. I call the customer service 800 number, they quickly direct me to call the Jamaica, NY store & ask them to call their regional help/Assistance center & through the Jamaica, NY store, the center will address my credit reporting & login issues. The Jamaica, NY store put me on an endless hold just to call back on the line & tell me they would have to call me back because the store was too busy for them to place a call to anyone right now. Yup, I never received a call back but that's ok because we're a NYC based news organization & I'M a highly respected & known, NYC based consumer reporter & our Aaron's investigative report is now totally on!!!

Leonard of Malvern, AR on

After doing business with Aaron's the last year has been awful. I was set up for auto withdrawal but this didn't stop them from calling my job and cellphone asking for payment and for me to come into the store. The purpose of autopay was to avoid a long trip from work so with each call I reminded them it was an auto withdrawal process. Finally after the manager broke his word I terminated my account. The gentlemen who picked up my appliance where very courteous and respectful. The ??? of my day and making my experience a little more manageable.

Brandon of Clarksville, IN on

Got a call from Aaron Rents to call them back. I called them back and they gotten very rude with me. So I hung up. I went to the store and pay my dryer off and I asked him for a apology. Cause he was very unprofessional. He said no and then got smart with me in the store. He stated, "I been here 11 years no matter what you do. It won't matter." And got very rude until I left. I will not ever do business with this company again thanks to this guy. Now I getting harassment phone calls to me and my references. It not right that he can treat people this way and nothing done about it.

Christine of East Norriton, PA on

As things happen to people times get hard. I was a little late on my payment. I was robbed and now the hospital so I wasn't able to keep my commitment. They sent an employee over to my residence to compensate the TVs I was leasing until I make 18 and then employee that they sent over while he was in my bedroom stole my cell phone. Yes. He took my phone my personal property out of my residence. Spoke to management. Management treated me like **. They also made up lies saying that the TVs that they confiscated were now broken which they were not.

I confronted the employee who came to my house and you said there was a ** eating grin saying "now why would I do that to you." Spoke to Regional management. He told me I'm nothing but a case of bad luck and maybe I shouldn't be dealing with them and he also said other rude things to me. So with that being said Aaron's is not the place to rent. Poor management, poor people skills and they are vindictive and conniving.

Elaine of San Bernardino, CA on

I bought a bed in Nov 2016. Today May 23, 2017 I let Aaron's know that I could no longer afford the bed and asked for them to come pick it up. The salesman told me that he could not do that per California Law. I asked if I do not make the payments will it go against me on my credit and he stated yes! I have purchased from Aaron's before and have always had a great experience, I just feel this is not right and want to know if there really is a law that states they cannot pick up their merchandise.

Stephanie B. of Parker, FL on
Consumer Increased Rating!

No longer receiving repetitious phone calls but getting actual mail bill. New manager is awesome. Deferred a payment for us & OFFERS updated acct info each time we make payments. Hope very much that he remains a long time as manager. 408A ** City FL.

Stephanie B. of Parker, FL on

Original Review

We've been customers at Aaron's since 2010. We're appalled at the harassing calls. The same afternoon or a couple days after making payments, we get the same call: "This is (Jimmy, Chance or whoever's turn it is to call) at Aaron's. Please remind Mr. ** to get his payment in today before 6pm. Then, we get calls from our son who is active duty military, "Please tell Aaron's to stop calling me about your bill!" Our son was listed as a reference on an old agreement. When he joined the military, we asked that his number be removed. They continually promise to never call him again but they LIE. I asked for a payment schedule every month since December. It's now May & have yet to receive it. They called stating they were modifying our agreements & we were sick when we saw they'd started our balance completely over from 0! This after having paid since Oct.2016...

They used to send a letter on occasion about payment due dates but we haven't received anything except phone call after phone call since around August 2016. We're refusing to return our items because we've been paying on them for so long. I ordered a brand new mattress but when I investigated the paperwork, it says "used". I complained & was told, "It's all good, we bake them at 175 for 4 hours to kill any bedbugs." BEDBUGS??? Then I get on the laptop we also leased and Aaron's ads pop up on every single screen. I completely reset the laptop & wiped all preset applications and started over from scratch. Finally, not being stalked by Aaron's via internet. My husband leased a tv (advertised as 2 for 1 ) on Black Friday. Yep... You guessed it, we're being charged $106 a month for EACH tv.

Our 1st purchase from them was a tv & living room set that we were extremely happy with & I got a laptop and stove in 2015 that was satisfactory all the way around. We purchased a clothes dryer also and when it was paid off in 2016, that's when they began the harassment. Calling & coming to our home to get us to buy more & making promises that have NOT been kept. "I'll get it to you 1/2 price, We'll take $50 off..." None of which happened when I looked at their "modified" agreement! Also, found it infuriating that every time I went to make a payment in cash I was told the printer was out of ink or the system was lagging and my husband could come in the next day for the receipts. The next day, no payment receipts could be produced & the sales associate was "in the field" that handled the transactions.

They communicate by phone with them when they're out picking up furniture "in the field" but amazingly unable to reach them when we asked for our receipts! We don't have a checking account so my husband demands a hand written receipt. The manager came & took our dinner table & chairs. He said the handwritten receipts were worthless and that employee no longer works at Aaron's. We saw that employee & he said he quit because too many people (including friends) he'd recommended to Aaron's got ripped off, harassed and he caught the blame, lost friends and was sick & tired of getting cursed out. If customers weren't cursing him out, the manager was. I don't believe it's entirely the store manager that has created the chaos. I believe the Corporation itself puts demands on management and that's their way out of being sued. They turn over store managers like hotcakes.

Marian of Stockton, CA on

Recently, my 17 yr old dryer caught fire and we had to replace it. My husband and I decided to get a matching set from Aaron's, where we have purchased several item in the past. The manager, Nestor has always been helpful. We decided on a pre-leased set that was in fairly new condition. A week later, my husband went to wash his clothes and notices baby cockroaches in the washer basket. We pull out the washer and noticed that there were several more newly hatched roaches inside and around the machine.

My husband called Aaron's the next day and the manager, Nestor immediately apologizes and said that even though they have Orkin treat all the repossessed appliances, the roaches may have gotten in from the delivery truck. He sent Orkin out the next day. Orkin gave my house a full treatment but my family still discarded half the items in my kitchen and pantry (pots and Tupperware) rendering the area Spartan. This is how much we do not want to have an infestation. So far, I have seen a couple of babies as well as a full grown roach in my kitchen. Orkin is scheduled to come out again in a week. While I do appreciate Aaron's responding to our problem quickly, I do not appreciate having my home exposed to cockroaches. Spend the extra money and buy elsewhere.

Terry of Deland, FL on

I rent/purchased a "QUEEN" pillow top mattress/Bed from Aaron's Rents in DeLand, Florida. When they delivered it we saw it was small. Like really small in comparison to the bed we had just gotten rid of. We called them to explain our opinion that this bed was definitely not a "QUEEN" Bed. So they sent some guys here and RELUCTANTLY delivered to us a new "QUEEN" pillowtop mattress bed. It sucks. But besides that we ended up paying it off after 12 months nearly $2,000. We went and got new "QUEEN" sheets. They didn't fit. Obviously...

So we called them. They assured us it is what we ordered. A "QUEEN" bed. Those sheets we returned and got another set. Those didn't fit. So we ended up very discouraged and constantly having to pull the fitted sheet corners over the bed because they would never tuck well and the bed always will have sheet bunched up in the bed. I argued with these bastards. Now that we have paid the damn thing off. I finally found a website that gives standard mattress measurements. The damn bed we have is 54" x 74" which is a full. No damn wonder we could never get comfortable and now sleep in separate damn rooms. A "QUEEN" is 60" x 80".

I want to know what I can do about this. In addition to filing complaints here and every damn where I can, I also will be contacting the CPA (Consumer Protection Agency) and BBB (Better Business Bureau). I have had it with these people doing this. How many other people has this happened to... I told them back then that the measurements were. They guaranteed me over and over that what I received was a damn QUEEN bed. LIES. DECEPTION. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AARON'S RENTS.

Janet of Bremerton, WA on

Horrible! Don't buy from them. I was looking at prospective Bedroom Set - they had me fill out application including 4 (Four) personal references! I went back to finish the paperwork - mind you - they First lost my File, then they Never followed up and called my References. I asked them not to call unless absolutely Imperative, which they said they wouldn't do. Then they told me that they would help me in a min. I waited and they went and sat in the office with someone else. After 5 min. of waiting, with no help, I walked out and went elsewhere. THEN, Days later, they called all my references saying they "forgot my number and they wanted to Deliver the Bed!" Without making the Sale, with finalizing a Purchase or Anything! They want to Deliver!! A Bed that I didn't Authorize!

Cynthia of El Paso, TX on

Was told in Feb account was paid in full in Jan when employee was unable to locate account. Three months later my relative received a letter I was delinquent with payment. When I called store and asked for a accounting of all payment and original contract I was told by Joe in account he was unable to do that. When you asked for the total balance remaining he replied he couldn't say due to a glitch in the system. When I spoke to SAL manager he said the balance was shown and he could not explain why I personally was not contacted by phone or email for three months but balance was still on the account. Staff is completely incompetent, and rude. Never would I return or refer anyone there. Online complaint for BBB was also submitted.

Joyce of Louisville, KY on

I got a couch from Aaron's in Dec 2016 it cost a little over 400 dollars. I wanted to pay it off in 4 payments in which I was told I could same as cash. Now I was told I had to pay 6 months at 105 a month that's not same as cash. So now I have paid over 500 so far and the manager has yet to call me back. I should have went to RAC instead but they actually assured me my payoff would be 4 months.

Teneka of Allen, TX on

This was my first time ever renting from Aaron's. The store manager was nice in the beginning but once you are 2 days late on a payment the phone calls don't stop. If they can't get a hold of you on your phone they call your work and I have to say annoying. But then I was just tired of it so I called them and told the store manager Matt to come have someone pick it up.

The guys were so sweet (Eric and Dre). They took everything then they came back asking for the tv. Mind you when I got the bedroom set it said free tv with purchase so they had to call their manager. He is just so rude. Told me that I either need to pay for the tv or give them the money and I repeatedly told him the online sale said free tv. He just kept arguing with me. There was no way of talking to him. He was very rude. But after Matt got off the phone the guys both told me "you aren't the first person that we have heard this from." I just don't understand how he is still the store manager at Aaron's.

Stephanie of Boyne City, MI on

I have bought many things from Aaron's due over the many years. They change managers ALL the time! The one in Petoskey, MI insisted that I had to pay the payment I was a little behind on and the upcoming payment. I told them no. I argued with them for quite sometime then hung up without paying for anything. I asked my husband to call... they got him on the phone and badgered him for 9 minutes about making the double payment as well... He finally said whatever and they charged my card $100 more than I already authorized them. Then when I called them back regarding it. The manager got on the phone and was belligerent and told me that he would not accept my $79 PAYOFF and told me that he would come get the product instead. Which they cannot do. I have been doing collections for 12 years and would have never treated one of my customers this way. I am appalled by this experience.

luz of Pontiac, MI on

They keep knocking on my door even when I call letting them know I will be there tomorrow. The next day guess what? Aaron is knocking on my door and that pissed me off. Well guess what Aaron I will not make business with you and I confronted the manager and she totally change the conversation like, "Your name again and your address ok. You owe 92.00" and did not even apologized ok. So rude. This store is at Perry St in Pontiac. I enjoy the other people there but they have new managements and they are rude.

Rebecca of Macon, GA on

Went I put our first month down on a 55 inch tv, was told we would need my mother's approval to have the tv at her house since we live with her. When they got to our house the next day with the tv the delivery guy showed my mom the paperwork she had to sign but she was listed as a secondary customer when we was told all they needed was her permission. The delivery driver called his manager on duty (Patrice) and let my mom talk to her. Patrice told my mom she was not interested in listening to her complaint that she would have to take it up with a different manager and then hung up on my mom.

A few minutes later she called the delivery guy and told him to bring the tv back to the store because she did not like my mother's attitude. We called to speak with a different manager (Ron) the next day and he said he can't do business with us to just come get our money back because we live with my mom and they did not like her attitude. I will never rent from Aaron's and I will never recommend anyone to them! They are very rude!

William of Starkville, MS on

I have been a long time customer of Aaron's, but the store in Starkville Mississippi is RUDE!!! They do not listen to their customers, they do not come out to fix problems when they say. They order wrong parts, when the problem was the bed was never put together correctly in the first place and the parts were for a different bed altogether. Lack of training from Management down to delivery!!! WILL NEVER RENT FROM THIS STORE AGAIN!!!

Andreana of Tampa, FL on

I'm so unhappy with AARON'S and because they have me paying on a t.v. that got struck by lightning and I've paid over a 1,000 dollar on this same t.v that broken it unfair to me and they lie to me about it. Not covered by the protection plan. It just unfair and I'm praying that God step right in this mess and fix it for me. I'm have to pay on another t.v. along with the broken t.v and somebody call on the Lord to help me out of this situation. Thank you God.

Nicole of Philadelphia, PA on

This was the first time I ordered from them. They rent roach infested appliances. I refuse to pay. I ordered a refrigerator from them. Then I also received a bedroom set from them. The bedroom set was used and how I can tell is there were still clothes in there. I refuse to get anything from them. Buyer beware!!

Teresa of Nashville, TN on

The manager Quinton is extremely rude. He yelled at me on the phone, told me customers were not his number one priority, his truck shipments were. His store gave me the wrong delivery date and I was called a liar. I spoke with the regional manager. He scheduled my delivery. I come home at lunch to check on it when my washer and dryer were supposed to be delivered first thing in the morning. When I got home my front door was left OPEN and my floors had been cracked and broken, and there was only a dryer in my apartment room, not hooked up or anything. I called the store back and the female associate laughed at me for being so distraught over this issue.

The manager Quinton came back with the delivery guy, and they called me a liar again that my FRONT DOOR WAS NOT LEFT OPEN. They tried to bully my leasing agent into letting them back into my apartment to take back the dryer they had left instead of bringing me a washer. The manager and delivery man laughed at my leasing agent for defending me. So here it is almost two weeks after my original order and no washer, broken floors, tears, and being yelled at and laughed at what is supposed to be a decent company. I am waiting to hear from the regional manager to see their solution. As much as I'd love to go with another company at this point, I have waited so long and just really need a washer and dryer pronto and feel Aaron's as a company should reconcile this entire traumatic terror of service.

keiyanna of Newark, NJ on

This my second time dealing with Aaron in North Bergen. First time the staff was very friendly and understandable. I paid my things off in a timely matter. The staff they have now are so rude and disrespectful. I had some personal problems and I could not make my payment for the month and they was not understandable. They would call my phone even called blocked. Also they called my reference about me paying my bill. I thought my reference was to see if I was a reliable person not to harass them about me paying my bill. They even pop up at my house like I was hiding from them or something when I made an agreement to pay the next month. This is my second and last time dealing with Aaron. I do not and repeat DO NOT Refer anyone to Aaron.

Michele of Max Meadows, VA on

I have an account with Aaron's in Wytheville, Va. My name is the ONLY ONE ON THE ACCOUNT. Amanda told someone who called (caller said) I need information on so and so account. She told them ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION not knowing who it was or caring that no one's name beside myself is on that account. WHAT HAPPEN TO PRIVACY LAWS. So many scams and identity thefts and then they have people like that working for them. Does not make any sense. I complained to corporate office and they do nothing. Really people it's 2017. WE CANNOT TRUST ANYONE WITH OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

I told them I do not want to deal with her but of course she keeps on calling to "discuss" my account. NO. I DON'T WANT HER TO GIVE MY INFORMATION OUT TO ANYONE!!! My name only means me only!!! Are privacy laws a joke or do people just don't care? I care!! It's my right to have privacy. I expected it but did not get it!!! They even give you a privacy pamphlet, you can throw that out the window.

patricia of Atlantic City, NJ on

I ordered a platform bed and mattress. Total Price 1600.00. I paid 125.00 down is what they told me I needed. I signed all paperwork a week later and paid a month ahead up front. Told bed would be delivered a week later. No one showed. Got a phone call after I threw out my old bed that someone called out sick and a credit would be applied to my account of 25.00. Then I wait until 5:30 PM 3 days later only to have mattress delivered. Was told they'd be back with the bed. 8 PM the same evening the manager shows up with the bed. Not in a box, scratches all over it, and wood chipping off the bed large deep scratches.

Her Response was "Well we got it out of the warehouse and it must have all happened in the process in the truck". I said, "Why isn't the bed in a box?" She continues to help her driver unload the bed. I couldn't believe she was going to deliver a bed in the condition it was in. And on my invoice it says Excellent condition. Are you kidding me? A 1600.00 bed and mattress with deep scratches and dust all over it with wood chipping off. I am asking them tomorrow morning to pick up the mattress and I want my money BACK!! Atlantic City NJ Store. Don't Shop THERE!!

Aaron Rents Company Profile