Aaron Rents Reviews

About Aaron Rents

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

Aaron Rents Reviews

Stars Rating

• 20%
  • 10%
  • 3%
  • 10%
  • 57%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

Reviewed May 3, 2024

I been coming to Aaron's since 2011 and it’s 2024. I would say great quality my whole entire house has all aarons furniture in it and electronics. The two gentleman just delivered my sectional and I love it. They was very polite and respectful people. I will be purchasing the rest of my bedroom set pieces once I get my tv and sectional paid off in the living room. Thanks for being a great company.

Pinned

Hey Debra, Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.

PriceStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

First off I'd like to thank James ** for working with me and finding the right couch I needed. Hurt my back and was needing a new firm mattress which he told me it would be in next week but managed to get it to me the same week I had ordered it online. Rick and Brandon the delivery guys were nice enough to take the old couch out and the old mattress out with no complaints. The people at this company works as a team and make sure when they deliver your furniture or whatever they're delivering not to bang up your furniture on walls exedra. Oh by the way the couch is very comfortable Ashley's Furniture. I know some people say why should I shop at Aaron's, it's overpriced, it's no difference if I used a credit card and paid interest on it. Thanks ** family.

Pinned

Hey Chris, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2024

I’m truly grateful for my professional experiences and fondness of Cassandra at the Promenade location. The very 1st time I spoke with Ms. Cassandra up to now has been amazing. She enables you to feel comfortable about your experiences with Aaron’s as well as the products and services you receive. I started out with a washer and dryer and as of today a home computer system. Thank you Cassandra for your warm and supportive personality. You have made a wonderful impression in my life. IB

Pinned

Hi Imogene, Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2024

I have been a loyal customer with Aaron's for years and very pleased with Carlos at the Adamo location. Now looking for other items. I have had the pleasure to have Tanner research and locate exactly what I was looking for. What an amazing experience. Tanner went above and beyond in professionalism, courtesy and diligence. What great staff members both of them are. Thank you!

Pinned

Hey Delia, Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2024

I been renting to own and it’s sad how I’m reading all these horrible experiences at their Aaron store! I’m glad the Aaron store I go to NOTHING LIKE THAT! There kind very patient really helpful! They also call me to make sure I’m happy with my products!! Only issue I have there so amazing it’s hard to get a queen size bed due to the amazing sales they always have! Thank you Aaron’s!!!!

Pinned

Hey Lisa, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 6, 2024

Gil or Dil the manager needs to fix the way he talks to customers regardless if they are late or not with payments. He does not have good customer service skills at all & doesn't care about the reason of nonpayment. In a roundabout way he was calling me a liar about my situation, his comments were nasty, I am so tempted to get in touch with Aaron's headquarters in Atlanta. He had no business talking to me like he did.

Pinned

Hi Clair, We are sorry to hear you feel this way as this is not the experience we would have expected you to have. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed July 4, 2024

My name is Anissa. I will NEVER use another Aaron's again. I do not care what part the state Aaron's is located. I had a HORRIBLE experience with Aaron's. Aaron's will take your money and not give you quality service. You will never receive the bill where the customer has paid in full. A customer will never get a straight answer about anything. You are place on hold at the store for hours. I purchase a BRAND NEW black commercial washer and dryer along with the pedestals paid over $5,0000.00 for them My washer and dryer are paid for now.

I join the Aaron's club. It is a big JOKE. I had sent my washer and dryers off numerous times to be fixed. Never were fixed. Aaron's had lost my washer one time. Aaron's has come to my home multiple times to pick up the washer and dryer. I kept getting rentals in the process. The last time my washer was damage by a third-party company that Aaron's to fix their appliances. Aaron's was not going to mention it. My washer was wrapped up in plastic. The driver said did not know it was damage. It would take pictures and let the store know about it. I had to call the store myself. The Manager Jason never receive the pictures.

My washer had been bent and cover torn off my drain plug. The washer was running like a truck. Aaron's did not want to replace it. The Manager Jason, Tallahassee, FL came out to my home to look at the dryer. I was not home at the time. He spoke with my mom. I was given another used washer. It took time for me to get a replacement. It is a grey washer and they left me with a black pedestal. My washer and dryer are not matching in my laundry room. I have a grey washer and black with black pedestals. I have been experiencing problems with my dryer.

I call the Manager Jason, Tallahassee, FL on Tuesday about the situation. He said, we have not record of you having problems with your dryer. We would send someone to your home to check on July 9, 2024, before 3:00p.m. Aaron's can never give a customer a definite time they will be at your home. My dryer is turning itself off on normal. I told they will check the dryer. Aaron's does not see anything wrong with it there will be no replacement.

I said, "Jason know that is not fair". I have two different color washer and dryer in my house. He replied, "we have given you a washer." You want to start over with a new lease and purchased a new washer and dryer". I see you do not want to listen. He hung up the phone on me. It is not fair. I would not advise anyone to purchase anything from Aaron's. You will not have this type of headache. Aaron's, you can contact me through my email **. I am unhappy in Florida. Anissa

Pinned

Hi Anissa, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks

Reviewed June 25, 2024

First off I had purchased many items from the Benton store and paid them off. I recently order a washer and dryer for my disabled neighbor. I was told it would be delivered in 5 to 7 business days and it has not. I offered to pick up myself and they refused which I have done on every purchase I have bought from them. Apparently they are under new management. I do not recommend using Aaron's in Benton AR. I will not be purchasing anything else.

Pinned

Hi Johnnie, We are sorry to hear of your experience as that is not the experience we would have wanted you to have. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 21, 2024

They sell me used bed. It not brand new. They rip off my $. I asked for 3 PC bedroom set. They broke and give me discount to $125. It suppose be $173 with new head board, mattress and etc. Found bug and bed was used..

Pinned

Hi Key, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you!

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 20, 2024

Great customer satisfaction with the Princeton store. Always answering any questions and helping any way they can. Chaney is great! Delivery time is right on spot, good customer friendliness and always with a smile.

Pinned

Hey Lisa, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you.

Aaron Rents Company Information