2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Aaron Rents

Aaron Rents
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.34/5

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.

If you need further assistance with your customer service complaints in reference to your local Aaron's store please contact our customer service team Monday - Saturday between 9AM and 10PM EST at 1-800-950-7368 or email myexperience@aarons.com.

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Aaron Rents Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron Rents?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

Original review: May 30, 2020

I was really upset first but with the wrong person. I would like to apologize to the Manager Lenny at the Lakeshore location. He has done nothing but been kind to me. I appreciate it. Excellent delivery people!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Angel, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ----Chelle

Original review: April 20, 2020

Needed a new mower in a pinch and credit wasn't high enough to cover the cost of a new one. Was able to apply here and get a brand new one delivered to be within a couple days. After 6 months I had an issue with the mower and they sent someone out the next day to my house and he fixed it. I just paid it off yesterday and couldn't be happier. The customer service was great and I would recommend it to anyone. Yes, payments may be high and you'll end up paying way more, but it's to be expected. Appreciate it!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Casey, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ----Chelle

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Store #c1673 was amazing to work with. Terry was able to provide amazing guidance on how the lease works and when the product will arrive. They are very patient and would love to help the next person!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Wendy, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ---Chelle

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Hi my name is Lorie. I have rented several items through Aaron's through the years but I just recently rented a Samsung French door refrigerator!! When I first rented it I was satisfied. I ran the water line for the water and ice. It would fill the filter but it would not work coming out the front! I contacted Aaron's in Southbend Indiana. They sent two guys out to check it or replace it. Well they decided the filter wasn’t any good so they told me they ordered a filter! Well 3 weeks went by still no filter. Rich told me that they would have to send out a professional! Two weeks went by I called again they said they didn’t have any professional in my area!! So they were gonna exchange it!!

First I told them to not take my automatic payment out for August and to cancel all automatic payments. Well they still took out August and I called. They said it would be put back in my account!! It wasn’t and now mind you I told them August 1st not to take any more automatic payments.They took out September payments!! I am very pissed by this point!! I talked to Rich and he told me Bob would reverse the payment and I was only going to pay on a weekly basis until my problem was resolved now I have an overdraft fee that Aaron's needs to pay and I had to get a plumber to fix my problem!! I need answers and I fully believe I need to be taken care of at least a month free and my overdraft fee paid of 32 dollars so it would be 182 plus 32! Please get back in touch with me!! Thank you.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Lorie, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of your review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I've been with Aaron's 20+ years. I had an emergency this month so I called to see if I could work something out. Well the manager said I didnt qualify for extension and basically told me either make the payment or turn in the tv. I am like wow so they havent tried to resolve this or anything. They use to great to do business with but now I wouldnt use them if they begged me. Matter fact the way they're running people they wont stay around long. I've seen it before. I'll pay the extra 10 or 15 dollars and go to rent a center. Never again aaron's. You suck and hope all falls apart for you.

Aaron Rents response

Hi James, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I called two weeks ago and reported that the Zero turn was not cutting properly and was informed that tractor would be picked up the next day. Called the next day and discussed with Dave the store manager and he told me he would get the service company out quickly. The Zero turn has been sitting for two weeks. The Springfield Ohio office called me today for payment. I told Jeff, I’m not paying next month rent until this issue is resolved and Jeff proceed to tell me, That the Zero turn is expensive for them to repair and it would be My responsible to repair any damages, and said sounds like I’ve hit something and that my club membership doesn’t cover. I gave him a piece of my mind and told him nobody has looked at the zero turn and I’m telling you to come and get the tractor. Consumers beware of promises and misleading comments from stores.

The Manager Dave has been great and easy to work with in the past, however the lack of urgency to correct the issue with the Zero turn will not keep consumers paying for a broken or unfit item without an evaluation. Jeff is not the employee, I would want representing my company. Awful customer service, all he wanted to do was start an argument.. Nice Job Jeff... $350 a month loss and an unhappy customer.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Bill, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention as this is not the experience we would have wanted you to have. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number, along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Aaron's sold us furniture (sofas, tables, chairs, lamps). They arrived on time when scheduled to deliver, but that was the only time. After attempting to address two small issues, after three appointments (one where the wrongs parts were brought and after the 10am-3pm scheduled timeframe, another appointment where they never showed up at all, and the last one where they barely made it to us by 3pm but, again, had the wrong parts), we finally gave up. They're courteous, but they don't ever follow-up on time or, even if they were to, they seem incapable of getting together a few simple parts. Now, a week after our request to return this furniture, they have yet to address this when they said they would. Don't trust Aaron's furniture/appliances. They're nice but VERY incapable of doing the right thing. I will not consider Aaron's again (headquarters based in Georgia) after this very unpleasant experience. BUYER BEWARE of Aaron's.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Te, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way as that is not the experience we would have wanted you to have. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

Updated on 09/18/2020: Well I had already wrote a review about Aaron's cause I heard them talking crap about me. Then I get the message from them wanting to know which store and a copy of the review and a way to get in touch with me. I thought, "Wow they are taking this seriously. That's great." But I never heard back from them. It was on August 27 and that's not very long but it shouldn't take very long. They responded to the complaint fast enough.

Original Review: I called them to tell them why I was late with my payment and tell them when I could pay it. Something happened and he thought I hung up on him but I didn't. I was on the phone the whole time. Then I hear him say, "Lori ** just hung up on me" and then they start talking crap about me. They didn't know I was on the phone and could hear every word they said so I finally yelled "Hello" loud enough they heard me and realized I was on the phone and I told them that I never hung up and I heard every word they said about me. They let me put off my payment till when I said I could pay it but they never apologized. It was rude and disrespectful and I don't I'm the first customer they have talked about like a dog. If I didn't need a stove I would tell them to come and get it because I don't ever want to do business with them again. I will have it paid off in April and you can bet I will never do business with them again.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Lori, We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as this is not the experience we would have wanted you to have. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

One of the employees from your Stone Mountain location stole my debit card info and decided to make an unauthorized charge to my account today!!!! So furious, feel so violated right now!!!! Will never do business with these people again!!!!

Aaron Rents response

Hi Felisha, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I paid off my LG Oled TV on March 18, 2020 and my TV developed a green spot in the middle of the screen. I am a Aarons Club member and I called the store and they picked it up and gave me a loaner tv that was a very inferior model tv. After about two months, the tv was returned and it was still not fixed and they did not give me my remote back. I have purchased a lot of items from Aarons and I am so disappointed in their service and their failure to repair or replace my television. My home store recently closed and I am not sure what I need to do yo get my TV fixed. My Aarons Club membership claims that my product is covered for one year after it is paid off. I would appreciate it if Aarons would contact me and let me know what they can do to fix my TV. If Aarons fails to fix my tv, I can honestly say that the Aarons Club membership is useless and I should be refunded the money I have paid every month for this useless service.

Thanks,

Keith

Aaron Rents response

Hi Keith, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Aaron Rents Company Information