2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Aaron Rents

Aaron Rents
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.49/5

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.

If you need further assistance with your customer service complaints in reference to your local Aaron's store please contact our customer service team Monday - Saturday between 9AM and 10PM EST at 1-800-950-7368 or email myexperience@aarons.com.

View More View More

Aaron Rents Reviews

Original review: April 20, 2020

Needed a new mower in a pinch and credit wasn't high enough to cover the cost of a new one. Was able to apply here and get a brand new one delivered to be within a couple days. After 6 months I had an issue with the mower and they sent someone out the next day to my house and he fixed it. I just paid it off yesterday and couldn't be happier. The customer service was great and I would recommend it to anyone. Yes, payments may be high and you'll end up paying way more, but it's to be expected. Appreciate it!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Casey, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ----Chelle

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Store #c1673 was amazing to work with. Terry was able to provide amazing guidance on how the lease works and when the product will arrive. They are very patient and would love to help the next person!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Wendy, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ---Chelle

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Tiffany, Tom, Tim and Derreck are all AMAZING! I cannot possibly RAVE enough about them! The customer service is EXCELLENT! They are there for you every step of the way! They are so professional and helpful! My furniture is so beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

Jennifer

Hey Jennifer, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. ----Chelle

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Our old washer and dryer both stopped working. We went to Aaron's in Inverness, Florida. We got a new washer and dryer. The people who work there are great. Very nice and professional. We have never had a problem with them over anything! We have 1 more payment and they will be paid off. We will definitely go there again when we need anything.

Aaron Rents response

Hey Matthew, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ---Chelle

Original review: July 14, 2019

From the moment I walked in; Mr. ** was courtesy his main goal. To give me all information on items. I am a returned customer. Throughout the years have purchased several items from this location on Military Dr. Looking forward to purchasing more as I pay my bed/mattress in full. The delivery men were excellent. Neat, friendly... and fast at their job. Thank you Aaron's for your business and your awesome employees. Good Blessings.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Esther, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ----Chelle

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

Original review: May 20, 2020

DALLAS, Texas. Manager Tony is the worst. I recently lost my job due to COVID19. I knew nothing of the protection plan that was offered only last month although I have been paying on my appliances for over a year. Finally when I do pay for the insurance I am told I need to pay it for “maybe” four months. I wanted to know exactly when does this protection kick in being that I already started paying. He states that he can tell me what they’re “probably going to do”. Remind you, I’ve NEVER MISSED A MONTH.

Tony then goes to get aggressive and ask me why I am speaking to him this way, as if he had not been unprofessional and handling me with little respect from the start of the conversation. Actually every encounter I’ve had with him was rude and obnoxious. I let him know he’s very aggressive. He then states he can’t help if he sounds like that. I told him then I can’t help how I sound when someone is speaking to me in a demeaning nature. I simply asked him to file the claim! Why is that a problem? We were all knocked on our behind due to the loss of our jobs.

He states he’s trying to help me but is basically yelling. He never said he would file the claim. Only that he’d see what he can do as if he’s the one making the decision. Aaron’s team members customer service is the absolute worst. I wish I had never rented from them. I am thinking of just returning the merchandise. The workers are nasty and speak to you as if you’re a toddler who can not comprehend. I wouldn’t recommend a dog to rent a bone from AARONS.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Roche, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of your review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: May 16, 2020

As I read other clients reviews, the same thing applies to me. I never used a rental service before, they had an ad on Facebook on use furniture. I went to purchase the use item and was talked into purchasing it new because it was on sale for under $1000, well when the bed was delivered I was informed that it would be $2400 which be 24 payments of $100 a month, I made an additional $300 payment in the last month where my balance was 900$ Before the payment. Now my pay is $776.00 which is **. I can do math, the rep at the store telling only $30 of each $100 goes to my balance, again ** and not right, they starting to open up business in my area again, I might go to legal aid or get an attorney because at this rate I will never pay them off! I made extra payments before but never caught it until now. Some all taking advantage of people who are already struggling!

Aaron Rents response

Hi Rhonda, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! ---Chelle

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 6, 2020

This is the store on Robinson Road in Jackson, MS. These people are the most uncaring, unconcerned company! They’re the only company that’s calling about a payment! I have told them before, if I don’t pay by the 8th of the month, then call me but they start calling on the morning of the 2nd of the month when my bill is due on the first. I’m a frontline worker, not trying to get praise, after working 12-16 hours days, taking care of elderly parents and neighbors, a sick child and grandchild, I’m exhausted and the store is closed by the time I get off anyway. I know I have to pay my bill, I’m not denying that, all I’m asking is to just show some compassion for your customers! Especially during this pandemic we’re dealing with!

Aaron Rents response

Hi Kathy, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way as this is not the experience we would want you to have. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of your revie? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: May 3, 2020

No problems for over a year. Never missed a payment. Saw one of the employees at grocery store and they told me managers had been fired over mishandling accounts. Now, a few weeks later someone comes knocking on my door from Aaron's saying I am 2 months behind. Going to call corporate office Monday.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Meredith, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Thanks----Chelle

Original review: May 2, 2020

My name is Laura and I have never missed a payment. I was told over a month ago I only had 50 dollars left to pay and my account would be paided off! Since then they have takings 2 payments of 45 dollar! I am very upset. I highly recommended no one buy anything from these shady people. They are rude and now I have to go to my bank and get a new card so they will stop stealing money from me. This makes me sick to think they are just going to keep taking money from my account that is already paided off.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Laura, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Aaron Rents Company Information