Aaron Rents
3.07/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Aaron Rents

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.

If you need further assistance with your customer service complaints in reference to your local Aaron's store please contact our customer service team Monday - Saturday between 9AM and 10PM EST at 1-800-950-7368 or email myexperience@aarons.com.

View More View More

1039 Aaron Rents Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I've been renting from Aaron's in Bolingbrook IL for about 8 years now. From Day one Aaron's have treated me like I was family. It wasn't all about me purchasing something from the store. They really wanted people like me who have challenging credit or not enough money for a downpayment to experience having some beautiful Furniture, sleeping in a bed of your choice. And if you're still going to the laundromat you might as well take what your spending on washing a month and invest in a washing machines and dryer from Aaron's. You could own it within 12 months. It's all up to us to take advantage of all the blessings that Aaron's have waiting for us. And a wonderful staff of people who is waiting to serve you!

Hi Wynonia,

We would just like to say thank you for being a part of our family. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal customers like you. You could have chosen any other business, but we appreciate that you have stuck with us. Thank you, again, and have a great day! -Tavius

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Me and my wife have been renting for a couple years now, and let me tell you we have been treated absolutely great. We live in Oakland M.D. The store manager Nick is FANTASTIC. He makes sure we have whatever we need, fixes any issues immediately, never bullies us or gets on us about our payments which we always pay regardless if we're slightly late or not. If he does not have what we're looking for he gets it and makes sure it's in top quality. Me and my wife are grateful of this because I've been battling cancer for 8 years now so knowing a great Store manager like Nick is working there, taking care of people like us and being fair this guy deserves a massive raise.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. ---Chelle

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I leased my 55 inch Samsung TV back in July of 2017, and it's been nothing shy of great. However, the only concern I have is not being able to look online and see how much longer, or how much I owe on my lease. I've called the store on two separate occasions to find out my balance on the account and what the early buyout would be. I was told two completely different amounts along with early buyout amounts. It would make it easier for me as a customer to look online and see how much longer I have on my account. Other than that I'm happy with the product, but I don't think I will do business with Aaron's again.

Hey Mitchel,

Truly apologize, however, online you can see the pay out amount and how much you currently owe. Any addtional info can only be given from the store. Below I have provided the link you can click on to pay online and get basic info about account. -Kala

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I went to Aaron's and bought a laptop on payments and had to take back because it was password protected. So was given another one. While still under warranty the hard drive went in it so laptop company sent me a new hard drive at no cost to me and all I had to do was put new hard drive in and send the old hard drive back to the company. I have since paid off the laptop and have no other problems with it. Yes I have paid 3 times what it was worth but I was able to improve my credit. So was worth it in my book. The Aaron's store in Punxsutawney, PA has an amazing staff and my family and I have been getting stuff at Aaron's for years and haven't had any problems.

HI Mary,

Thank you for sharing! This is awesome to hear! We greatly appreciate and value our customers! -Kala

Original review: July 27, 2018

Over a 15 year span, I have been in situations where I NEEDED to rent to own a few things. I've used two different Aaron's due to moving twice. Altoona, P.A. and Indiana P.A. Both agreements went as agreed, no issues at either location. Upon reading reviews, I felt compelled to add my own experiences. The plan is actually pretty black and white. My credit sucked at the time, they gave me the items, let me choose when to pay each month and the transactions were smooth. That's basically it. You pay as agreed and you are fine. They report at the end of your agreement and it will boost your credit score. Literally all you have to do is pay on time.

Stacy (Indiana, P.A. store) is not like ANY of the managers I've seen in these reviews. The key is, just call and let them know. I know at least 5 people who have called with normal (and crazy) situations explaining why they would be late on payments or why they needed them to come get the stuff for whatever reason. She is always professional and understanding. I've had a time or two where they called and reminded me the payment didn't go through... No bad manners, accusations or any of that, just friendly 'you're bank account is too low for the payment'... My fault I would forget to transfer to the right account. I would just transfer over to my bank account and they would run it again, no questions asked.

I've only ever had one issue, junk chairs that came with my table, (2 were broken within 2 weeks just by sitting on them) but then I ordered online so I took that chance by not physically checking them out in person. Still, most of these reviews could be different if people simply paid as agreed. At the same time, managers in some of these stories are insane and shouldn't be working in the management position in the first place. My suggestion is go to the store to choose your items and check them out thoroughly, pay as agreed and be kind. All Aaron's are obviously not ran in the same manner. I consider myself lucky after reading the reviews on this company.

Hi Sheila,

We want to thank you for sharing your feedback and letting us know of your experience. We are happy to hear that your experience has been pleasant and want to thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to working with you again. -Tavius

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

Original review: May 20, 2019

I rented a few items back in February from Aaron’s. Called in once to do a payment plan to split up my payments due to personal issues which wasn’t a issue. I had a brief conversation with the store manager while he was taking my payment and had mentioned that I was at work which was something I didn’t have when I originally signed up for my contracts. He asked me questions about my job and as a general conversation I told him. I was 1 day late on making a payment and next thing I know they're at my door. I was not home at the time so they went to my place of employment and harassed the people working in the store telling them on camera that they were going to go to every establishment until they found me.

Now that I have been fired for this act they are still calling my now ex employers although I don't work there anymore and they have been asked several times by the establishment to stop calling. My job was never a part of my contract nor do I believe that any debt collectors should have to ability to violate my privacy in that manner. Furthermore this action caused me to lose my job taking money from my children as a single mother! All over 1 day late on a payment! I am led to believe that this is a legal matter and can be taken to court. I do not recommend anybody to do business with these people! This is my first experience with renting things and let’s just say it will definitely be my last!

Original review: May 17, 2019

I went into the Mississauga store to purchase a laptop. They sold me one that is perfect... but the one that was on display is the one they're giving me because... A PIECE BROKE OFF (because of the way they secured it). The sales person and I were trying to put it in different positions ('cause it says you can) and it broke. 2 days go by no one says anything or calls. And now I have to take the broken one. No discount. Not sure if I want this. Didn't break it on purpose and how do I know it wasn't almost ready to break off, why should I be penalized. And this is my first purchase. Don't think I'll be doing business with them anymore after this is paid off. And if I hadn't ve called, what would be happening? They just wait until after the holiday and then call me. So not happy with this purchase. So now they are finally doing references calls and may get to take it home today. THE BROKEN ONE. :(

Original review: May 15, 2019

I was told when I did the lease that it was 18 months. Now the manager is telling it's 2 years plus. Yesterday Aaron left on my door a note we needed to call Aaron immediately so did I and he tells that I had a payment that wasn't done. I paid for it plus I wash another $10.00 for paying late. Which is unfair because I've been paying these recliners every month. I am complaining because of the way was mistreated. And I would like someone higher to solve this problem. Thank you. Jacqueline **

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 11, 2019

I am beyond disappointed with this location (Auburn, WA) and how their professionalism and integrity has gone downhill recently. I paid off an account with them in March. I had no issues at that time and was happy with the items I purchased, so I decided to go back to them for a new living room set. I placed my order online and a few days later they called to set up delivery. So far so good. They showed up on the day of delivery. I was immediately a bit annoyed because they informed me they forget to grab the couch legs and would have to come back later. This was a bit of an inconvenience as I had somewhere to be. As they are bringing in my couches, I am noticing they do not look new. I go to inspect the loveseat and notice 3 dark stains, (almost like grease or maybe a burn) on the loveseat. Inside the largest black stain is a hole that looks like a cigarette burn. I immediately show the delivery guys and they call the store.

Here is where I got extremely annoyed. In trying to explain to the very condescending manager Dustin, that the couches were not new and were damaged...instead of apologizing for this pretty big inconvenience and waste of my time, he began to argue that the couches were indeed new. I again told him that there is a large freaking stain and hole in it so how could it be new? He said that the stain and hole must have happened during transport. I'm not sure how that is possible as the couches were tightly wrapped in plastic when they arrived. I'm pretty sure they were damaged before they were wrapped. He rudely stated that they had "no control over what happens during transport".

No, you're right, you don't. But you do have control over how you handle it when they are damaged in transport. You also have the ability to check items for damage before you show up with them at a customer's house. And when you guys screw up, like delivering damaged items and forgetting parts of the items, you can apologize for your mistake and make it right. (Your delivery drivers never apologized for forgetting the couch legs either.) You also have the ability to maintain a professional attitude and to be accommodating and humble when dealing with a customer whose order came damaged.

WE as customers, have the right to be upset when you forget items, or when you deliver our new items damaged. We have the right to be upset when we rearrange our schedules and leave work early to be at our home when you arrive, only to find out we wasted our time. You, on the other hand, do not have the right to be upset or take personal offense to a customer being frustrated. I stayed polite, calm and never raised my voice. I deserved to be treated with more respect than that. Especially as a loyal, returning customer.

Anyhoooo. He said they would send another "new" loveseat out that day but that they didn't have another couch. He stated I could either keep the one they gave me (which was obviously used) or that they could just cancel my order and come pick up the couch. He seemed rather annoyed with me that I had a problem with my "new" ripped loveseat, almost like he expected me to just be ok with the damaged furniture and keep my mouth shut. However, when I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for this "new" set, call me crazy, but I expect it to be NEW and undamaged.

I am kind of stunned by his attitude and unwillingness to make it right and make the customer happy, which is his job as a manager, but I'm even more stunned because I am a returning customer who decided to stay loyal and give them my business instead of going to their competition. You would think they would want to hold on to the customers that actually pay off their accounts and keep the merchandise. Guess not.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Carol, This is not the experience we would want you to have. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: May 10, 2019

This is my first time using Aaron's or any place like it but after a breakup with a live in partner I wanted to start all over again so I trashed all of my old furniture that reminded me of them. I was referred to Aaron's by a co-worker and decided to try it. I ordered furniture from them online and so began my problems. Generally I won't do business with a company at the first sight of unprofessionalism but I continued. After the order was placed I was told I'd get a call from my local store in about a week when my furniture came in.

Well after the week, no call. I called the store to see when and to make sure I could get delivery on the weekends I was hung up on. I took it as a mistake and called back. The rep I spoke with said "oh yeah your furniture has been here," I ignored that and set up Saturday delivery bc I'd be off that day. The day of delivery the guys called after they realized I was in an apartment and tried to get me to change my mind about the furniture bc they assumed it wouldn't fit.

At the end of the delivery they called the store for the rep to ensure everything was done well and to set up my first due date. It didn't happen. He said he'd call me back and never did. That Monday I called and set up the date after I had to remind him of why I called back. He said he'd change my due date because the first due date would be a couple of days after I finally got delivery. The next month I started getting calls with a weird number and I finally found that it was Aaron's calling because I missed payment. I called to speak with them to let them know that it was a mistake and the date had been changed but again was hung up on before I got to even speak to anyone.

I called back and the correct person answered. I found out that the original person never notated or changed my date in the system. I asked if it was still going to be honored because I'm only able to pay on the date that I was told because I'm on a budget. I immediately started getting threats and disrespected as no customer should ever be. I told them they can get the furniture back because I don't want to deal with any company that willingly treats customers this way.

I got off of the phone with them and immediately call their customer service/complaint line and was told that I handled it the right way and to expect a call from their regional manager... no call yet. But the same person from the store still calls me 3-4 times a day. As soon as I can get a day off of work I will have this place come get their furniture with a police officer present because if he spoke to me this way on the phone I don't trust how they would be in my home.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Maya, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: May 10, 2019

I have been a customer for 10-12 years! Have paid off 10 accounts and never have I returned an item! Just recently we got behind due to unforeseen circumstances. We received a letter in the mail stating that if we brought the letter into our store that they would be willing to work with us so that we could keep our items! The manager of the store didn’t care what the letter said and told us we either pay or bring the items back! Oh and the harassment that comes from the employees when you miss a payment is crazy! They come to your house every day, sometimes twice a day on top of the phone calls! You have lost a long time loyal customer!

Aaron Rents response

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: May 7, 2019

Hi, I've been a faithful consumer of Aarons in Jackson, MS since I was relocated due to hurricane Katrina in or around 2007. I have a tv that is close to being closed out. My husband takes care of the payments and some payments have been late but always paid. He has fallen on hard times due to Nissan laying off and him having to have surgery 3 different times. He has explained our circumstances to them and they have no compassion. They also could care less how long I've been with them or the amount of money we have already paid into this account. You would think they would take all of this into consideration, show some compassion & allow us some time to pay it. It sad. I will never buy another thing from them again. This is one long time customer lost.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Gaynell, This would not be the experience we would have expected you to have and are truly sorry for any inconvenience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: May 7, 2019

Had a horrible experience at Aaron’s location 867 Grafton St In Worcester Massachusetts 01604. They refused to take the bedroom set because “I missed a payment” (When I sign up online the first month was free.). My payments are due every 15th and I pay on time every 1st of the month. They are extremely rude and refuse to take the bedroom set (that I no longer want) until they get a payment. And that’s not right. I want them to take the bedroom set so I can go with Rent-A-Center furniture store. And that month that was free. They brought the bedroom set at the end of the month In 3 trips because they kept forgetting stuff.

The first few days they only brought the dresser/ (without mirrors). The first day I slept on the floor because they forgot the platform so I slept on the floor with the mattress. The third day they put up an excuse that they didn’t brought that proper tool to put the bed up. It took me nearly a week calling everyday for them to come and put up my bedroom set yet they're still giving a headache charging me for that month.

When they finally put up the bed I didn’t sleep on the bed because the bed was too shaky and uneven. All this time going through this horrible nightmare for me not to even be able to sleep on the bed. This location sucks. And I want them to come get their set. Even the delivery guy that guy came said that the bedroom set is made out of a poor quality material that they have got a few complaints from the certain bed set. I literally have not been able to enjoy the bedroom set. Til this day I sleep in the living room. They are very unprofessional and extremely rude.

Aaron Rents response

Hi, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Thanks----Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 5, 2019

Got a lawn mower and paid the first month and came home it doesn’t work. Called the Kendallville IN store where we got it from. And we asked for a refund. Mind you this is the day after. Said NO Refund. We have paid off numerous things through them. I'm PISSED… And it will take them a couple weeks just to fix it. THEY'RE A JOKE. PERIOD. NO MORE. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS. The workers there are mean and nasty to customers. I WANT A REFUND. PERIOD!! Or I will have my attorney deal with you. I'm sick of being treated like **. This all started in the last year. We have paid off so many things. This is not the way to treat good customers.. (Used to be.) NO MORE. I will take my business to Rent-A-Center or elsewhere and make sure everyone else does too.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Jack, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We would like to see if we can help with this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 4, 2019

Tuesday (April 30, 2019) I came into Aaron’s located at 3514 Capital Blvd STE 101 Raleigh, NC 27604. I was searching for a laptop for my upcoming semester for school. A man, who I believe is the manager provided me assistance with filling out the application and taking my payment. He then informed me that they would be contacting my references per my application and that if everything checked out I would be picking up the computer on Wednesday (May 1, 2019). It is now Saturday morning (May 4, 2019) and no representative has reached out to any of my references. Per the paragraph above you can come to the conclusion that I am not in possession of the laptop but Aaron’s is in possession of money that they so eagerly took. Classes start (Monday May 6, 2019). If I had been informed that it would take this long I would’ve taken my business elsewhere.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Bria, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This would not be the experience we would have expected you to have. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 30, 2019

I have dealt with Aaron's for years in Weatherford, OK. I paid off my TV and washer. Always thought they were helpful. Now.... I think different of this store! My TV had a glitch so I call Aaron's and told them I know that I paided off my TV. They told me that I had a 60 day warranty but, it was 3 months after I paid it. They offered club member ins. I had to pay that before they would come and get your TV. So I do they basically keep my TV for a month. Never offered a loner. Nothing!

Every week I call to check the status. Finally the last week of the month I call and the customer service rep and manager told me I was (sol) basically I put 1900.00 into this TV. Owned it for 3 months. They told me since I didn't get ins. After I paid off my TV there was nothing they could do. No one in this store offered me ins. Or even sent me paperwork of ownership. But, yet it's like buying a car the manager told me...in other words we sell lemons. They didn't even offer to bring me back my TV...

Aaron Rents response

Hi S, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number and a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 26, 2019

I got a living room set from Arron’s about 2 years ago! I always kept up with my payments until recently when towards the end of my lease my financial situation changed. Even when I explained that things have gotten tight for me financially and that I may be late but I ALWAYS pay, they call me 5-6 times a day, they call my job, they call my mother, my sister, I have even had someone knock on my door at almost 9oclock at night! When I answered the door the gentleman was rude, and said I don’t answer his calls so he has to start coming by! It’s rude! I have explained to them, I cannot answer the phone at work. They still call!

The last straw for me is that tonight they ran my credit card without my permission! That was money that was needed to pay my daughter's college tuition. I never gave authorization to run my card. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS HERE AGAIN! And I will make sure I spread the word! That was unacceptable! I pay EVERY MONTH! And I am at the end of my lease. I would appreciate someone contacting me regarding this please.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Jeannine, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. This is not the experience we would want you to have. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Cant wait to hear from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 25, 2019

Aaron's took a payment from me and I should be done with the agreement. I also have a couch that is defective. All I hear is the manager will call back and no response. This is my second complaint to the BBB on them. Aaron's is a rip off. It is easier to save your money and pay cash at a REAL furniture store than deal with these thieves!!

Aaron Rents response

Hi M, We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Thanks! ---Chelle

Original review: April 23, 2019

I have been a faithful customer of Aaron's for over 15 years. I have never authorized them to auto debit my card. They took it upon themselves to debit two payments and lied...stating that when I made a payment in February, auto pay was set up. The mistake about this issue is that the account was not in my name. This was my daughter's account...so tell me what right do they have going into my account...removing my funds. The last two payments, and guess they figured that they could take this matter upon themselves. This is fraud. Stay clear of Aaron's in Bridgeport Connecticut.. There is no telling who else they done this to and got away with it.. Shame on them.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Tammie, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: April 23, 2019

I've been renting furniture since November or December and noticed small red bugs. Just one killed it. Thought nothing of it. Assumed from the window sill. Moved bed to different wall and have been seeing them everywhere!!! They are infested in the headboard I bought and I am at the point I just want it gone! I've tried treating myself and don't know what to do next about it. I've never even experienced bedbugs before but the only place they come from and I've seen them is on the headboard.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Kendell, We are truly sorry to hear of your experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 20, 2019

It sucked. Never ever recommend doing business. Every time you make a payment your pay off goes up and you show proof with receipt and and they call you a liar. You call the district manager and send them email and no one ever gets back to you so if you do find yourself doing business keep all accurate receipts. Oh and if you're hearing impaired don’t call cause they will say you're yelling at them and hang up. My husband is hearing impaired. He called. They said, "You're yelling at me. Pay your bill," and hung up the phone. Very rude and very untrustworthy.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Robin, We are sorry to hear you feel this way and this is truly not the experience we would want you to have. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Thanks ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 17, 2019

The day my payment is due Aaron’s has called me 3 times in one day. I’m not even behind. It’s very annoying. I also have experienced Aaron’s using my debit card without permission I actually have no idea how they got the card number. I’ve never used it there before.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Angie, We are truly sorry to hear of your experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Cant wait to hear from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: April 16, 2019

Been dealing with Aaron's for several years with positive experiences until my account was transferred to another store. Started lease on new washer and dryer set and dryer stopped drying after a couple of weeks. Keep contacting store but they are only in my state a certain day each week. Have been given 2 days when they will be here and had someone stay home all day both days and they never showed or called. I either want a new dryer delivered immediately (I don't care if it's their scheduled day or not) or cancel the lease and both picked up with a refund on all that I have paid on the lease for the washer and dryer to date! This is ridiculous. I found out this morning that an Aaron's truck was seen in my area yesterday around 4:30 pm when my scheduled time was 11-5. They did not come to replace the dryer and did not call.

Original review: April 16, 2019

So I ordered my kids beds on April 3, 2019. I was told it would be 5 to 7 business days for delivery which was perfect. Should've been here on the 12th. Needless to say I've called the store multiple times and was hung up on multiple times to be informed that the delivery date was when it would arrive at the store that someone would contact me for delivery. OK I'm good with that. So the weekend... not what happened. I got a call Monday morning information me delivery wouldn't be till the 19th - over 2 weeks that I ordered it. My kids don't have a bed and now we wait... Don't think I'll be ordering from Aaron's again after this.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Mindy, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: April 16, 2019

I have been paying on $600.00 couch for right at two years now and I got my balance for payoff yesterday and it shows I still owe $400.00. I realize there is fees and interest but this is downright ridiculous and taking advantage of!!

Aaron Rents response

Hi Tenesha, We are sorry to hear you feel this way. If you want we can have someone contact you regarding your account. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 14, 2019

My ex girlfriend rented merchandise from Aaron. I guess she missed a payment or whatever, but the local store keeps coming to my house and their harassment is scaring my kids. Then they took my washing machine from by my garage. I’ve specified that the girl hasn’t lived here in months but every day they’re back being a nuisance and scaring my kids! This is from the store in Killeen, Texas Centex expressway.

Aaron Rents response

Hi B, We are sorry to hear this is happening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: April 12, 2019

Aaron’s is awful. We rent a living room set and a washer. We are a week behind. No calls from Aaron's but wake up this morning to 302 dollars debited from my account illegally. Yes. Aaron’s apparently saved my debit card information and devoted my account without permission! We have never signed anything giving them permission to do this. I will be calling my bank and having that reversed and calling management as soon as this stupid store opens. If this doesn’t get resolved and my money put back into my account there will be a major problem. What they have done is illegal and the merchandise that I was paying for will be in my front yard and someone from that store can come pick it up immediately! I am so mad and feel completely violated that someone lied and kept my card on file when I never gave permission. I will never rent from you people again and will urge others to stay away from thieves like your company!

Aaron Rents response

Hi Eleshia, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number, along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! ---Chelle

Original review: April 11, 2019

I need to make arrangements on my account that I can pay weekly till I am all caught up. I work two jobs. And dealing with a sick child that I have to take trips to Lebanon and Boston. I want to keep the items that I have. I am at work or doctors that I can’t answer the phone. They call me at work 3 times, come to my house and call my references. When they leave a message they yell. I’m only 8 days late. I’m sorry. They won’t work with me at all.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Nina, We are sorry to hear this. You would need to contact or stop by your local store to arrange payments on your lease. ----Chelle

Original review: April 11, 2019

I bought a Nintendo switch from here and I'm currently paying 100 a month. I have been paying it for over a year now and yes, I do fall behind week from time to time and I am at almost to the end of my contract thank God! Anyway, I went on medical from my employer due to my Mother being diagnosed with Cancer and I explained to them I would be a little late on the last payment. I currently owe a little over 100 to be done with them but money has been tight and they will not stop harassing me! They even came to my house like wtf?? Over 100 dollar bill you guys call me 5 times a day, come to my house, and even contact references.. I swear I'm about to not even finish paying them off and I'm selling it! If anyone would like to contact me regarding this **.

Aaron Rents response

Hi James, This would not be the experience we would have expected you to have. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number, along with a copy of this post? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: April 9, 2019

Rented a couch and love seat set and washer/dryer set. 10 months later I start seeing bed bugs on the couch and the only place they are is the couch. I contact Aaron and they send a guy out. He looks and says he’s been trained and they didn’t come from Aaron. I left it at that and continued paying. Informed my landlord and they got me an exterminator for my couch. The exterminator while inspecting said they had definitely been there for over 10 months and it came from where I got it. At Aaron's. He said there was tons of feces in the wood. Well I didn’t really pursue it anymore because it was too much of a pain. After my second treatment I wanted to get a different couch as the one I have the wood broke and thought maybe Aaron would be nice and take it back for the $400 I owe on it.

Talked to the manager and he said they can’t take it back and I would have to pay the amount or pay for both couches. I thought about it and decided I’ll pay the couches I have off and get a new loan. Applied online and the manager in my area canceled my order. I called and asked why and he said because I have bed bugs he won’t allow me to get anything. I told him it’s been sprayed and I’ll pay off the other couches and remove the one that has been infested. He still said no so I filed a complaint. Since Aaron doesn’t want my money anymore I’ll just have to work with Rent-A-Center.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Sean, Please send us a private message with the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address, and your best contact number. We would like to have someone reach out to you from our Divisional Management Team. Thanks, Tavius

Aaron Rents Company Information