2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Aaron Rents

Aaron Rents
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a national leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.

Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.

In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.

If you need further assistance with your customer service complaints in reference to your local Aaron's store please contact our customer service team Monday - Saturday between 9AM and 10PM EST at 1-800-950-7368 or email myexperience@aarons.com.

Aaron Rents Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron Rents?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aaron's Inc.?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Sometimes when your credit isnt perfect and your furniture needs replacing or your stove breaks down and money's tight this store can make a difference with a small downpayment and payments to own or rent until you can do better.

Hi Marsalies, We appreciate your feedback! ---Chelle

Original review: May 30, 2020

I was really upset first but with the wrong person. I would like to apologize to the Manager Lenny at the Lakeshore location. He has done nothing but been kind to me. I appreciate it. Excellent delivery people!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Angel, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ----Chelle

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Needed a new mower in a pinch and credit wasn't high enough to cover the cost of a new one. Was able to apply here and get a brand new one delivered to be within a couple days. After 6 months I had an issue with the mower and they sent someone out the next day to my house and he fixed it. I just paid it off yesterday and couldn't be happier. The customer service was great and I would recommend it to anyone. Yes, payments may be high and you'll end up paying way more, but it's to be expected. Appreciate it!

Aaron Rents response

Hey Casey, Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. ----Chelle

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I bought a 6 piece sectional. The "hennessy" sectional made by Aaron's very own Woodhaven line. A few months after the purchase a couple of the pieces had rips at the seems. I contacted my local Aaron's and spoke to the Manager. She was very nice and said oh yes that she would have them replaced that there had been a recall on that sectional for the very same reason. Ripping at the seams. Those pieces were replaced. I had to have 3 other pieces replaced since that time. Now all 5 pieces had eventually been replaced. Now 6 months or more ago the replacement pieces, 3 of the to be exact now have rips at the seams. I have contacted the store to no avail.

The manager said that they would be replaced then she said she was going to work on the store changing the sectional out for a different model. I have talked to the district manager and all he says he can do is order 3 new pieces. I paid my sectional off in Sept 2020 and now he says since it is already paid out that I have to go thru the Aaron's club warranty. So I asked for the information on how to go about that. He said I would receive an email from corporate with the info. Been a week now still no response. I have been a customer for 10 years now. Have bought multiple items. Never had any issues. I just want a replacement sectional that is equal to mine. I don't want new pieces that will probably rip again.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Cassie, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of your review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I had been a repeat customer but after I’m done paying for my latest purchase, I’ll never use them again. It doesn’t matter the reasoning if you fall behind. They will call you day and night and tag your door.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Lisa, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Would love to hear more about why. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Bought a fridge. Has a problem. They worked on it and sent it away and still has the problem. Aaron solution was for me to buy another fridge or let them send that again to be worked on. When the last time they had it for 3 months.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Joshua, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of your review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Me and my husband went to get bedrooms sets for our kids. 2 of them and it was used sets that had been returned 4 times. We were supposed get 2 full sets of bedrooms furniture that we purchased paid out right for but when it came it was one bedrooms sets broken into two. We was missing two dressers and we went to talk to the manager who was in on selling us these items and she acted like she did know what was going on. We told her, "You was right there when we paid for them. You did a deal." She just said she not gonna argue about it so we asked to speak to a higher level manager.

She said she would have him call us. No call yet she and her other work got us for our money. We paid over a 1100 hundred dollars for 1 set that was broken down in to two sets. I would never buy from them again. They tried to beat us out of our money. Every thing was used and the bed had stains on them and didn't give me a print out of what we had paid for until it was delivered. They are crooks and thieves.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Sequena, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you! ---Chelle

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

My credit card was used by another customer in the Aarons store in Lynn, MA and though I have given proof that it was not my purchase, I have not received a refund. I have not been contacted by anyone in regards to compensation or any information about how my information got on to someone else's account.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Malkia, We are sorry to hear of your experience. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes your full name, the local store that you are referencing, your email address and your best contact number and a copy of your review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I monthly the last two times I went in to pay my bill and the lady Krystal never greet told me my card was declined. So I called the bank right in front of her. She does not greet me. She stares at me. I feel she's a racist as women. No customer care.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Dorothy, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Thanks --Chelle

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Terrible. I ain't the dryer a year when I was dryering close and heard big bang. Look around. Thought it was a gun going off. When I came in to get close out of the dryer I saw the glass was cracked. I called them but they said they could not because of corona19. I waited and still no answer. Then I keep calling and finally they sent someone out. He said must of been a hairline Crack in the door. I waited and no answer from them about fixing it. Then finally I called and they said they had to turn it over the main office. Still no answer. Then I called again. They said they ain't going fix. Said I did it. Ain't no way. So I put some money in this set. I hate to send it back. So please don't trust them. They lie and it's the Aaron's on South 31 by Walmart in Greenwood. Soon now I hate to lose my money put in this set. I don't know want to do. I will never go back to Aaron's again. They are nothing but lies.

Aaron Rents response

Hi Darlene, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number along with a copy of this review? Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle

Aaron Rents Company Information