1.37/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Brandon, FL

Looking for a good furniture store?

200 American Signature Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 21, 2019

Purchased a couch, large chair & side table from American Signature - Franklin, TN on 06/16 with a delivery on 06/21. Delivery men, Gerry & Julius called us when they were about 20 minutes out and arrived within the time frame that was told to us the day before for delivery. They asked where the furniture was to be placed and ensured everything was ready and we were pleased with our furniture before they left. Very professional, and very appreciative of their hard work and help with our new furniture!

Original review: May 28, 2019

I purchased two five piece sectionals from American Signature in Smyrna GA. The young men Jabari and Darrell were very polite and courteous. They also set up my sectionals as well as boxed up their trash and took it with them. My husband had an issue with something regarding the furniture and called and spoke with Cameron in customer service and she took care of the problem that day. So all in all we are pleased customers. Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I visited the American Signature at North Point in Alpharetta Georgia a few weeks ago and I was approached by a lady who was smiling and asked if I was enjoying the beautiful weather, I was actually under the weather, but I smiled back because she seemed genuine. I lost my husband a few months ago, and I needed to get a new bed, I was a stay at home wife, I took care of my husband until he passed away. I never had credit and my credit score is pretty bad. I told Tonya my situation and she told me it was okay, she said she sorry for my loss, and that my credit score doesn’t matter, and that she will make sure that I get a comfortable bed regardless.

I asked if she could show me the scratch and dent section, then she said I didn’t have to limit myself to just that. She told me to browse around and pick out whatever I wanted. Ha, that sounded like a joke but ok. I found a nice bedroom set, then I asked about layaway, Tonya smiled and said they have options for everyone, she convinced me to do a credit application with no job, I agreed to and I was approved. She was just as excited as I was, and she said “I told you” we both laughed, I hadn’t laughed nor felt excitement in months. I really appreciate everything that she did for me, I’ll never forget Tonya, nor the company that gave me a chance when everywhere else said I didn’t qualify. One person can really make difference. I not only got a bedroom, but I also found a dinette set also. Thank you so much for going far and beyond, I’m so grateful for you all. You made a world of a difference and I’m so thankful.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I would like to say that American Signature Furniture stands behind their Furniture and honors their warranty, if there is ever a problem. Thank you for your quality of furniture that you sell and your superior customer service. A+. I purchased a Beauty Rest Standard King, Natasha Plush pillow top mattress, the motion adjustable base and the extended warranty on 9/1/2016. Well, a few weeks ago while getting in the bed I heard a pop noise and my butt sunk into the mattress. It was around 8:15 p.m., so I got out of bed and found my warranty paperwork and called the store. I spoke with Tony and explained my situation regarding the mattress and gave him my information. Tony advised, "Let me bring up your account." Then he replied; "I have it here, well no problem I will have it replaced."

I was transferred to the customer service department and I was offered a delivery date for 3 days later. I was amazed and kind of speechless. Once the new mattress arrived via an outside delivery company, the employee pushed it off the truck and the other employee in the roadway just let it hit the street, and one corner became damaged and got a tiny tear in it.

I called the store again and explained the problem. They replaced the mattress temporarily and re-delivered a brand new one four days later, January 30, 2019. All I can say now is, "That's Superior Service". The quality of their furniture is excellent as I have purchased a living room couch and chaise two years earlier and had purchased a warranty as well. The grandkids stained a few cushions. I called and they set up an appointment to have it cleaned. Once it dried the stain was still visible but that was not a problem. I called them back and they just ordered new cushions and delivered them once they came in. I have not had or heard of such customer service and the quality of the furniture is impeccable. The couch feels as firm as it was on day one as we sit on it today. I highly recommend AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE to anyone needing furniture today.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Our journey to find new furniture for our living room and master bedroom started when we went to store # 418 Duluth, Georgia. From the moment we walked in, we were warmly welcomed by a cheerful sales person named Doina **. She carefully listened to our needs and started showing us furniture options that would suit our home and budget. She was very professional and friendly. But best of all, we didn’t need to check any other furniture stores because we found what we needed in a short matter of time thanks to her advice. The delivery was on time as scheduled by the store and quick set up. It looks amazing in our home! Overall, our furniture shopping was a huge success thanks to Doina. We will definitely be back again!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Signature Furniture?

Original review: June 20, 2019

Let me tell you about our experience with American Signature Furniture: We bought a sectional on March 3rd with recliners on both ends. We really liked it and couldn't wait to get it. The salesman was very nice with great in the store service!!! Sofa was delivered the next week. When Mark came home, he tried to recline the end of sofa and could hear scraping and popping noises, and it was leaning to the left. Called the store back and told them it was broke. They told us they would send someone out to look at it. First day they could do that was March 30th. Repairman came out and stated it was the mechanism underneath, it was bent on the bottom (prob. done on delivery) and would need to order the part to fix it. After several calls in April, they told us they got the wrong part and had to reorder.

After several weeks and several conversations, they finally agreed to replace the left end recliner with something from the store!! They finally came out the first week of June to deliver the left end recliner but when the came, they of course had the wrong end!!!! Called the store again!!!! They stated they would get the correct end and set up another delivery. Finally called back and stated they could deliver the correct end of the sofa on the 13th. I told them I had to work, so it would have to be in the morning. The girl stated she would write that down.

They called the day before to confirm, stated they would be there in the afternoon between 2-4. I told them I could not do that because I work. She stated, "Well this is the time we have." Great customer service!!! Told her I would have to reschedule for my day off. Again, rescheduled for the 18th. They called on the 17th and stated they would be there on the 18th between 8-10 AM. REALLY. Of course when I am off. Finally on June 18th, over 3 months after the purchase of our sectional, I finally received the correct end. I will never do business with this company again!!!!

Original review: June 19, 2019

We purchased a power reclining sofa from American Signature on 1/9/2015 with a 5 year warranty. From the beginning we had problems. What a mistake! ASF would not help us, denying all responsibility for selling us a defective product, since we purchased a warranty. First after about 6 months one of the recliners would not open. After a half a dozen calls to the warranty company, they finally fixed that. Then one side would open and the other would not close.

It took several months for them to send someone out who could not fix it. Then when we called again numerous times, they said we had someone else work on it — it was their service rep! We disputed this, and also sent photos of the peeling leather on the back of the headrest. After another two months they finally said that they would send the replacement parts in 12 weeks, but would not cover the peeling leather. I would definitely not recommend American Signature Furniture. They do not stand behind their products and the warranties that they sell are not worth the paper they are printed on.

Original review: May 30, 2019

When I contacted the company, they offered me $214 off of another selection out of their store and reminded me several times the piece I bought was 5 years old, as though that was 50 years in sofa years! The sectional is an embarrassing piece of junk.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The worst customer service. I ordered a tv stand with a fireplace. When it was delivered and set up they knocked my tv which lost its cable. After paying for delivery I then had to pay AT&T for a service call that the American Signature employees created. They left in a hurry and did not care. I contacted the corporate office 3 times with my complaint but never received an answer. Once they have your money they do not care. I would NEVER EVER purchase anything from American Signature Furniture ever again.

Original review: April 27, 2019

We purchased a custom fabric living room sectional from American Signature and we were informed that it would be approx 4 weeks. We also applied for the ASF credit card as we would receive 20% off of our purchase. We had 6 months to pay it off with no interest. Fast forward 5 months and numerous phone calls, still no sectional. The account was paid in full and then we were told 6-8 more weeks.... We cancelled the sectional but still had to wait until ASF confirmed with the finance company. 1 week after we cancelled the sectional showed up.... The manager asked if we would come and look at it. It was physically ripped in 3 spots and he offered to give us another 10% off.... Stay away. They held our money for over 6 months and we received nothing to show for it.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I bought a sectional four years ago and in the past five months it starts showing bubbles and peeling in it. I contacted the warranty department and I was told that my warranty had expired. I was told from one of their employee that it has a defect and no way that was supposed to happen, So now I'm speaking with a Lawyer about a Lawsuit against the company.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I have been in contact with customer service and tomorrow will be another call in regards to my sectional couch. I bought the navy blue sectional and when they delivered the couch, the leathers did not match. They came out today to change two pieces, however it still is not correct. I will be canceling a backordered piece tomorrow. I am very disappointed that they cannot match my couch and that the saleswomen does not return calls since this has been delivered. I will never purchase from them again! Be aware.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My wife and I purchased both a recliner and loveseat from American Signature back in 2013 for our Florida home. We would only come down from NJ for 4weeks a year. The furniture has been used for a total of 6 months. We noticed that the leather is peeling off at a fast pace. Basically the sofa is useless and American Signature told me there is nothing they can do.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I ordered an LED mirror on Feb 24, 2019 that I was to pick up a few days later. I saw the mirror in the store but it was damaged. I was told they would never sell that one, I would be getting a new one in a box. I tracked my order and we went to pick it up Feb 27. My husband luckily saw that it was the same damaged one from the floor. A manager called me later that day and told me there was one in another store and she would check with them the next day. If theirs was ok, I would get that one. If not, I would get a new one March 17. March 8, 2019 I received a call that my mirror was in and I could pick it up. I asked whether it was a brand new one or again the damaged one. I was told to call after 10 am on March 9 to ask. She didn't know. March 9 after 10 am I called and after a few long holds, I was told it was again the damaged mirror. I was told I could get a new mirror in June. I cancelled my order and will never walk in their store again!!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

American Signature Furniture warranty is a scam. We bought a leather sectional from American Signature Furniture and after 1 year we noticed structural damage to the cheap wood and headrest. A spring even poked out and made a hole in the leather. We sent the photos to the Warranty company and their exact response was: "Based on the information that was reported, the furniture has structural damages. Structural related damages are not covered. Only the damages listed in the covered section of your protection plan is covered." So what was the purpose of the getting the American Signature Furniture warranty? American Signature Furniture makes cheap furniture and doesn't stand behind their warranty when you later discover that they sold you trash. No matter what's wrong with your furniture their warranty doesn't cover it. I see why they closed down the store in my city. Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

We bought this beautiful plush sofa with goose down and couldn't wait to get it home... My first issue since June of this past year and the "PURE PROMISE" plan seems like a waste of garbage. I dealt with one of their "technicians" a 3rd party contractor who for over a month kept bouncing around with scheduling issues. The company is called FSN here in Atlanta. The company hires complete unprofessional low rate employees who really could care less about you (you're just another number) and are very unorganized with theirs and your schedules.

After waiting over a month and two visits (the first time when the technician said it required a replacement) Uniters is stating that the stain is not being covered because of "Accumulation of Stains: Based on the service technician’s report it was determined that you have an accumulation of stains on your furniture. According to the terms and conditions of your warranty certificate accumulation of stains is not covered. Please refer to your warranty certificate for specific coverage and exclusion information" Which basically means "accumulation defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and perspiration that cannot be attributed to a single occurrence." AKA we don't know what the ** it is so we aren't going to cover it. SCAM!!!

So, one day after using the "Pure Promise" cleaning supplies they give you with purchasing this very expensive plan...there was this stain on the back of the sofa and I tried using the product and it didn't work. In fact it made it worse. I had used this product before on the pillows and worked like a charm. To be honest, I even think the cleaning supply is probably just water, but anyhow it always did the trick. For some reason this time it didn't.

I tried contacting one of my vendors because I'm in the interior design business. He gave me a slew of reasons and informed me on different types of fabric and how depending on where the factory is and what is being manufactured or sprayed on other furniture pieces it could contaminate the upholstered piece. Anyhow A LOT of technical jargon. At the end of him telling me everything about furniture cleaning he said, "You need to know the kind of material it is and whether it requires a higher PH cleaning product versus a very low PH product and how it needs to dry. You cannot just wet a fabric because the fibers can bring up particles from whatever it was manufactured from and stain it worse." Ahhhh now this is making it more understandable for me.

Long story, short. Uniters is using excuses not to pay for their warranty when it could have NOTHING to do with us in the first place since the majority of us aren't educated in the fiber and material world. I'm planning to post this everywhere and educate people who are maybe not as savvy before adding additional expenses to their orders and ending up like myself. Now, I must sit and waste an entire day dealing with an appeal. Here's what they make you do when they revoke a claim after a long process of waiting and dealing with "professionals..."

"If you disagree with us, you have the option to dispute our decision in writing within 30 days. Please review and confirm coverage before proceeding. Warranty Service does not accept or acknowledge disputes via telephone. Disputes must include a letter of dispute, a copy of your warranty and a copy of your original sales receipt. Please attach at least five photos in good lighting and at different angles. Be sure to take a photo of the entire item and a few close ups of the affected area. Disputes will be reviewed and a final decision rendered to you in writing in approximately 30 (thirty) days.

"Disputes are to be sent to Claim Dispute Department to: Email: disputes@palladio.biz. Mail: Warranty Service, Dispute Department, P.O. Box 10909, Riviera Beach, FL 33419. Respectfully, Warranty Service..." "Respectfully"...LOL, yeah anything but that has been given to me. PS. Whoever looks at negative reviews with American Furniture...please feel free to pass this onto Uniters... If you truly have people's back then prove it. Email me at **.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

We Purchased the “Bonded Leather” huge sectional sofa and was told it was real leather! Then it started to peel all over & even underneath, if that is possible! Flakes of small black pieces are EVERYWHERE!! It’s on the Floor, gets on you, your hair, the cat, it travels with you. You find It on the kitchen floor, the bathroom, the hallway... It travels everywhere, & sticks to everything, but the sectional sofa it’s supposed to be on!!! They gave us some liquid treatment package, and said we had to use this or else it would void our warranty. The peeling process already started, but once I used it -I watched the peeling process speed up right before my eyes. What the heck did we buy for over $2,000? They said it was leather... Well, it’s not! We truly feel like we have been taken advantage of.

I would love to post a picture of how ugly this sofa looks now. Looks so awful! Truly embarrassing- I don’t want anyone to come over to visit! Don’t BUY anything bonded from AS!! Wish we knew what bonded was before we bought it! We really thought this would be the last sofa we would purchase. Now we can’t wait to get rid of it! I just can’t write enough on how ugly and embarrassing the peeling flecks of leather and now exposed rag tag material looks... And it’s the first thing you see because it’s all over the surface of the sofa. OMG!!! Who sells this type of non quality product and lies about it? And sleeps at night? Don’t they understand not everyone has $2,000 to spend on a sofa every few years! Shame on you American Signature!!!

I tell everyone the kind of poor quality furniture you sold us and how the salesperson lied about the material to make a sale! Where is your integrity?? People are horrified when they come over and see the condition of the sofa. I tell them to NOT purchase anything from American Signature because you may not get what you pay for or even the truth about what you pay for!!! Thanks for making my family room look shabby and ugly, and now I can’t afford a new sofa after my husband’s year of cancer treatment! So every time I sit down on the sofa and another piece of flaking bonded leather floats to the floor or gets on me-I’m reminded how we were taken advantage of and that we threw away $2,000!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I got 4 theatre seats and when they delivered the 4 seats, one was missing a simple cord that powered the seats. They told my wife "I can go pick it up"? What is the point of paying for delivery if you have to go back and pick up their mistake. I called and asked to talk to a manager and the manager NEVER called me after 3 attempts. I was told they would ship it and waiting a week and when I called they never shipped it. I called my original sales person and she had to apologize for that horrible manager in Kennesaw and she had to drop it off. I applaud her for doing that but there is something really wrong with upper management here. They showed me that they do not care about their customers. I already expressed this with BBB. I would never spend another cent with this company.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I am so happy that I got the experience that most people don't give when delivering. These two gentlemen were attentive and patience when they were bring in my furniture. Their names are Amilcar and his partner Hiran. Thanks, you guys were awesome.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I have never posted a negative review on anything product or service until dealing with American Signature Furniture. The customer service was deplorable, and their delivery department(outside vendor) are lacking all integrity. I've filed a grievance with their company, but am sure I won't receive a response, so I'm hopeful this review will prevent other people from going through what we had to just to get furniture delivered. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere, please! The location in Kennesaw, GA specifically should not be in business with as badly as they treat customers.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I ordered a chair. It was set up for pick up and I paid for assembly. I was called in the morning and was told that my chair would be in at 2pm and would be ready for pick up any time after 2pm. I waited until 6:20 pm to arrive to pick up. Kim at the delivery window in the warehouse was very unhappy. She said she hated the holiday. I said, ‘Well my order will be quick since it is only one dining chair.” She said, “No it is not easy because it is in a box with two.” I said, “It shouldn’t be since I paid for assembly.” She said, "It is not assembled." I said, “It better be. I paid and it’s late.”

She said that just because I paid doesn’t mean it will be assembled. And, "Now you will just have to wait for assembly." I talked to the manager named Max and he was rude too! He could care less. I said, "Give me a credit and I will never shop at ASF again." The manager could of given me a already put together chair from their display, but he did not. He was not willing to right a mistake that he did.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Long story short, they messed up my order, sent workers out and they broke my ceiling fan and never came back to put my adjuster together. When we complain all we got was the runaround. My husband had to fix the ceiling fan and put the bed together. We spent 3,000$ with them and were treated very poorly. I would suggest to you and anyone else DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

We bought a lounge chair from Ft. Myers, Florida store in 2016. On Oct. 22, 2018 the support bar under the seat completely snapped off from where it was welded. Huge structural issue that can't be repaired and when I called ASF they said they can't do anything because it only had a 1 year warranty. This is definitely a defect and they should be responsible for it. Wouldn't buy anything from them again ever!!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Ordered a daybed and mattress around the end of June/early July 2018 and received a noticed that everything would be ready to deliver by August 1, 2018. Towards the end of July, I called to schedule a time for delivery (since I was never contacted) and was told the mattress was ready for delivery but the daybed was delayed until Sept. 2018. So I asked why wasn’t I notified and the rep told me I needed to tracked the order on my own. Number one, as a paying customer I shouldn’t have to call or stalk down my order status every day when there’s all types of technology available to keep your customers fully aware of their order. I truly believe if I hadn’t called that day they would have never said anything.

So after the rep stated the daybed would be ready for delivery early Sept. 2018 and that they could hold the mattress until then I let some time go by and called back towards the end of August 2018. I was then told the mattress was now out of stock and the daybed was in stock. Now I’m like they’re playing games! So the rep called the manager at the local DE and he tried to supplement the mattress with another to keep my delivery on track for early September. So I agreed. After the Labor Day holiday, I called on 9/4 to confirmed the delivery for 9/7 and was told everything was ready to ship and that I’d receive a call on 9/5 with the delivery timeframe. I’m like ok. I received a call on 9/5 like they said; however, I was told the daybed was now out of stock.

I was done at that point and ask for the manager. After waiting on hold for 5-10mins, the manager gets on the phone acting like he was looking up my invoice and claimed to have issues with the system. I’m like, "Can you please explain to me how the daybed went out of stock after being told everything was set for Friday, 9/7???" The manager could give an explanation and followed up with, "You can come to the store and pick something out as a replacement, no matter the difference in cost." I’m like, "No. That’s not an option." I live in PA so what makes them think I’m just going to jump in the car and ride down to DE to pick out something else; after paying for an item I obviously was already set on. So I ending up asking about the return policy and called the 800# to process a refund.

The customer care person process the refund but claim she wasn’t able to send an email confirmed that the refund was process. Went one to say she only received a “confirmed” message that the refund was processed and to allow 3-5 business days. I have no faith in them nor their systems and now have to wait and see if the money hits my account. I’ve never experienced anything like this in my life... beyond disappointed were American Signatures services. This makes me think they’re advertising furniture they don’t even have in their inventory and are just out to get people’s money.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I got a living room sectional in 2014 and it's peeling off and breaking. I was never told that I was purchasing a "bonded leather furniture" never heard of that before! Now, they are gonna give me $460 credit to spend it in 30 days!!! I am very dissatisfied with ASF. They lied to you to do their sale!!! Go somewhere else. Don't waste your money!!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I bought a large sectional sofa that was promoted as some form of leather, and I paid a substantial amount! It looked like regular brown leather, and I was also given some kind of a "leather cleaning kit" in case of spills. This sectional has material that's peeled off in all the seats of the sectional, and it looks downright cheap and ugly. I reached out to American Signature Corporate and was told, I was 3 months past warranty, and today I decided to visit their store, and was basically told there's nothing they can do.

My gripe is a). They sold a substandard product masking it as leather, when it was not. b). There is a minimum life of a sofa/sectional and it's certainly more than 5-6 years especially if it's leather, or a leather variant. c). The store manager has to be given some leeway to address customer issues, if they are legit. Extremely disappointed at the quality of products sold by American Signature - will neither buy nor advise anyone to even consider it as an option. No redress, no customer service and very poor quality of products!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Ordered a table, bench, and three chairs. First delivery, I received the bench and table then a week later my chairs were delivered. The delivery driver named Angel was friendly and answered my questions without hesitation. Even although my chairs were uneven, and now waiting for someone to come back out in 2 weeks to fix them, I would still recommend their delivery service. Both deliveries were exceptional.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Paid cash for this bed May/June and was given a delivery date 7/24/18. One week after original delivery date, I call in and now I have a new date of August 9th. BUT that's just the date the bed comes in and then they'll schedule delivery... I asked for free delivery or something to offset this disappointment and was told "no. We don't do that." I ask for an email address to corporate and was told there wasn't one. I asked for a manager and after being on hold for 5 minutes I was told they're all on a conference call. I call BS!

I will NEVER step foot in this store again due to poor customer service and no knowledge of their product. Call back in to get the invoice number to be able to even submit a complaint and the rep gave me a new available date of 8/14/18. So within a 20 minute window my dates changed from 8/9 to 8/14. I told her I better not call back in again, huh? DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT purchase this bed.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Morrow, Ga location employees Ms ** and Bridgette went in originally the Friday prior to Memorial Day! Went in to purchase 3k worth of furniture. Was told NO on everything from picking up my items same day to need to have items delivered almost like we were forced to use the delivery service. Ms ** treated us as if we had character she cared less of we made the purchase or not, she had delivered no manager decision making skills. Her only response was no to anything I asked. We left that evening unhappy and the next day I called corporate. I spoke with Chris the customer service manager who assure me he would handle the situation. Instructed me to go back to the store and call him when we arrive so he could obtain the SKU numbers and place the order and have it delivered by Thursday this week.

I went back to the store that Saturday only to find out he had never contacted the store and again we dealt with Bridgette. She got so tired of us waiting and trying to figure out how to use the military discount that she bought to our attention she told us to come back tomorrow and ONLY deal with her. Once we arrived on Monday, Bridgette tells us that she needs to have the person present with the military ID to process the transaction??? I call my cousin and she comes all the way from Norcross, Ga because AMAF does not use SureCheck??? Things at this point began to go out of control so the sales manager Justin comes over to figure out what’s going on. He takes over the computer. That bridge is on completed the order and gave a delivery date of Thursday as agreed.

Then my daughter gets a call to change the date to 06/01. are you kidding me??? At this point I’m waiting on the camera to come out and the people tell me I’m being pranked. Who’s in control of this establishment? How can there be no communication between departments and why are there false promises being delivered? I feel so deceived! American Signature can I get an explanation???

Original review: May 19, 2018

Marty is awesome, I am somewhat a difficult customer, He is very patience with me, he takes his time to explain the products and warranty. He has assisted me with the purchase of my dining room set, living room, my boys' room and now my bedroom. Thanks Marty. You’re an awesome salesman!!!

American Signature Furniture expert review by ConsumerAffairs

American Signature Furniture stores are concentrated mainly in the Eastern half of the country. The company offers traditional furnishings, as well as home décor accessories and outdoor furniture.

• Selection: Find furniture for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kids, plus mattresses and accent pieces.

• Protection Plans and Warranties: Vary by item.

• Delivery Services: A specialist will deliver and assemble your furniture. For a period of 1 year, a specialist will repair or replace defective items.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs