1.27/5
Based on 165 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Brandon, FL

172 American Signature Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 30, 2018

Morrow, Ga location employees Ms ** and Bridgette went in originally the Friday prior to Memorial Day! Went in to purchase 3k worth of furniture. Was told NO on everything from picking up my items same day to need to have items delivered almost like we were forced to use the delivery service. Ms ** treated us as if we had character she cared less of we made the purchase or not, she had delivered no manager decision making skills. Her only response was no to anything I asked. We left that evening unhappy and the next day I called corporate. I spoke with Chris the customer service manager who assure me he would handle the situation. Instructed me to go back to the store and call him when we arrive so he could obtain the SKU numbers and place the order and have it delivered by Thursday this week.

I went back to the store that Saturday only to find out he had never contacted the store and again we dealt with Bridgette. She got so tired of us waiting and trying to figure out how to use the military discount that she bought to our attention she told us to come back tomorrow and ONLY deal with her. Once we arrived on Monday, Bridgette tells us that she needs to have the person present with the military ID to process the transaction??? I call my cousin and she comes all the way from Norcross, Ga because AMAF does not use SureCheck??? Things at this point began to go out of control so the sales manager Justin comes over to figure out what’s going on. He takes over the computer. That bridge is on completed the order and gave a delivery date of Thursday as agreed.

Then my daughter gets a call to change the date to 06/01. are you kidding me??? At this point I’m waiting on the camera to come out and the people tell me I’m being pranked. Who’s in control of this establishment? How can there be no communication between departments and why are there false promises being delivered? I feel so deceived! American Signature can I get an explanation???

Original review: May 19, 2018

Marty is awesome, I am somewhat a difficult customer, He is very patience with me, he takes his time to explain the products and warranty. He has assisted me with the purchase of my dining room set, living room, my boys' room and now my bedroom. Thanks Marty. You’re an awesome salesman!!!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Will never buy from these people again. Service is horrible. Furniture was bought two weeks prior and never showed up for delivery. Was told it was rescheduled by my wife who a) doesn't speak English and b) was not even in the country at that time. When I confronted the staff concerning this they said it would be rescheduled but on their time and not my desired time. This is a store in Jacksonville Florida that does not have any professionalism or customer courtesy. Overall a disreputable vendor at best. If I could give less than zero stars I would. Will never recommend this retailer to others unless they want their time wasted and enjoy being lied to.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I purchased the Galveston living room set around Thanksgiving of 2013, and I paid for a 7 year warranty. Around January of 2017, I first noticed signs the leather in the couch appeared to be lifting a little. It was quite minor at the time and only in one small place, but I wanted to address it before it got out of hand. I called ASF and was told to bring pictures. They stated the only thing they could do was issue a store credit towards something else. At this point, I didn't want to pay anything extra, I liked the set, and I just wanted a replacement just as ASF replaced a Galveston recliner that showed signs of cracking a year after I purchased it. ASF no longer carried the Galveston living room set.

I went to the local ASF store a few times before I was able to resolve this issue and finally obtained a $700 store credit to use towards the purchase of another set. I was told by management at the time that I had until the end of the warranty to use the credit, but the price would continue to be reduced if I waited too long. I checked ASF periodically for sales on living room sets, informing the associates I had a store credit every time I came in, until I found a set that suit me. This was on or about May or June 2017.

About the end of July 2017, a very rude part of the management team who I came in contact with during my last visit, completely revoked my credit without me even knowing it because I challenged him on differing statements I had previously been told by their management team. I contacted the corporate office to file a complaint with regard to that situation. Unfortunately, I spoke to one of the rudest, condescending, and disrespectful customer service agents at the time. I was almost dumbfounded trying to figure out if the rudeness was a part of their culture, if not for the respectful person I later spoke to.

The customer service agent would not provide me with any contact information to file a complaint with management or even with a staff member to their company's president, Jay Schottenstein. Meanwhile, I cannot go anywhere in my house without tracking fake leather material all over my home and in my bed! I cannot invite people over, this is very depressing! I was deceived by ASF when I made that purchase and was told their products were quality leather. ASF corporate office aka Value City Furniture only advice to me was to contact their manufacturer based in China. I got nowhere with that!

Original review: May 2, 2018

I paid 3000 for a couch that was ripped. It was delivered by a contractor whose pay gets deducted if they rip or break furniture in the process of delivering. I did not know the couch had a rip till after 4 months, when I decided to clean behind it. I'm upset because this rip was 100 percent not ripped by me but by the contractors they hire. I would not buy from them ever again. Because it's been less than a year American Signature has to and will fix it but the warranty company that I paid 350 for, refused and said they could not.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Signature Furniture?

Original review: April 10, 2018

I have bought thousands of dollars from American Signature Furniture store and I must say I will not be back. They tell you to buy a warranty that’s good for 5 years. But what they don’t tell you is that it does not cover a variety of things. I bought my living room set in 2015. I have two leather sofas. The bigger sofa started to peel and peel badly. I reached out to American Signature about fixing it and she had me send a picture email. She then called me to tell me my warranty does not cover basically anything that you would need coverage for dealing with leather! No peeling scratches. Anything! And she told me I can get 200$ worth of credit in the store.

I spent 2,000 on this living room set! And only one couch has peeling on the middle! Why would I want to buy another set after spending 2,000 on this one. I was mislead, the guy that sold me the living room set told me I would be covered for these types of things. I was lied to just to make a sell! I’m very disappointed with American Signature. And their furniture is not what they appear it to be. I have a leather bedroom set from them also that’s peeling that was also 2,000. I would never buy anything from them again because they do not stand by their furniture. And they will tell you anything for a sell!!!

Original review: March 10, 2018

I purchased a white leather sectional sofa from American Signature. It was financed through their finance department. The sofa was on sale for $999.00. I put down $450. Plus paid $135. For delivery and payments of 125.00 monthly at the end of my payments which was in June. They told me I owed another 2500. For the sofa when I ask them to explain because I had not missed a payment they said it was interest owed. I refused to pay more because this was not part of the original agreement. After getting nowhere with them I had to return the sofa I had paid a total of $1200.00 plus delivery for a $999.00 sofa. When they came to pick up the sofa they said it will be taken to a rent a center and resold as new for $2500.00 or more to another consumer. I thought what a scam.

I practically paid for a sofa that I never got to keep. Someone needs to put a stop to this type of business. I would never recommend this store to anyone. And if you still want to shop there I suggest whatever you buy pay cash and take it with you the same day. Never do the 90 day same as cash deal or finance. They have no moral ethics for consumers. By the way the delivery guys told me this happens everyday and they witness it on a regular basis. So they do this to people all the time and get away with it. I should have gotten an attorney and sued them but I did not at the time which was a big mistake on my part. That’s why I’m sharing my story so no one else will fall victim to this scam.

Original review: March 7, 2018

My wife and I purchased over TWO THOUSAND dollars of leather furniture from American Signature in NJ in August of 2013. Now we have issues with the leather bubbling in multiple places and we called their warranty company to have our warranty honored and they wont touch it! They said bonded leather sets are EXCLUDED from wear warranty in ALL the seating areas including the arm rests and head rest area. I was like... what? They said to read the fine print on the warranty and that we shouldn't have trusted the floor salesman alone for our information when we bought it. BTW, the store we bought it at in Moorestown NJ has since closed. That's convenient for them to pull a stunt like this and I am very angry! American Signature (Parent store Value City Furniture) does NOT stand behind their product and their leather furniture does not hold up more than a few years. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Wow! I wish I would have read all the horrible reviews before I purchased the furniture. I've had a NIGHTMARE of a time trying to get my furniture delivered to me. The customer service is horrible. I was supposed to get my delivery February 20th and still haven't received it. They have canceled on me three times thus far without calling or notifying me. I've wasted days waiting around for a delivery truck that never showed up. When I try to speak to someone about it they just transfer me to a "manager" but no one picks up. Eventually dropping the call. When I call back no one picks up or places me on hold before I can even say anything. American Signature Furniture, you guys are absolutely horrible. Probably the worst out there. Everyone, please get your furniture anywhere else. You can find the same furniture in other furniture stores. Save yourself the hassle and headache.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Bought a love seat 3 1/2 yrs ago at American Signature Furniture which had the common problem with bonded leather that peels off over time. And I was recently at Rooms To Go and the sales guy there said they were the only furniture store that had replaced all furniture with this peeling issue. He also said no other company including AS would do that, and he was right. Called AS today and the first thing I got was really bad customer service as soon as I mentioned "bonded leather, peeling, & warranty". When I finally got someone they explained peeling is NOT COVERED under their "Pure Promise" warranty. Oh no, it covers just about everything EXCEPT for PEELING! LAME PROMISE DESIGNED TO SCAM.

The lady said AS will give a 40% in store credit in the amount of 40%. I said OK we're looking for family room & kitchen furniture we can put it towards that. But, OH NO, American Signatures' idea of customer service is to also DEMAND you return the DEFECTIVE FURNITURE! She did explain that they would have someone pick up the furniture so I wont have to do that. Got a manager who was just as bad but better trained at the whole scam & deception routine. Honestly, why would they want bad furniture? Obviously, never setting foot in an American Signature Furniture store again.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We bought a furniture group (2 "Top Grain" recliner loveseats) from American Signature Furniture two years ago. In the past six months the piece began to show extreme “wear and tear” on the back of the loveseat along with the arm of the recliner. We were advised to purchase a warranty that would cover anything and everything on the recliner loveseats. We called Uniters and had someone come out and put in a claim. He commented he has seen a lot of this wearing of the leather and it will be covered. Received an email advising otherwise - does not cover "wear and tear".

Called the store where it was purchased and advised they could not do anything for us but to contact the Corporate Office (Customer Service). I did, and up until today I have not received an email or telephone call back. Very disappointed with American Signature to sell "Top Grain Leather" merchandise and not stand behind your product. We will not be back and have advised others to BEWARE of American Signature!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I purchased a Orthopedic mattress and was told it had a 10 warranty. Well guess what. Not true, I had the mattress for 5 years and was starting to notice that one side was sinking in more than the other. Every month I would flip and rotate the mattress but it didn’t help. I called the store to complain about the mattress and I still had my receipt. They send an employee over to check out the mattress and after he was done he said the mattress needs to be replaced. When we try to go back to the store they were no longer there because they moved out of New Jersey.

We called their main headquarters and they told us they weren’t going to replace the mattress because there was nothing wrong with it. We told them we had the copy of the written report their tech had made and they refused anyway. This company is very shady and I advise all to really think about it well before you purchase from this store. I will never ever purchase from American Signature Furniture again, they are not even worth it.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Bonded “Leather” sofa and loveseat CRAP - Not my first time purchasing furniture but is my last purchasing from them! On Two Thousand 14 I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat. I thought the word bonded was a good thing, Mike executives are bonded, my word is my bond! Anything but I noticed that the headrest on both units were starting to peel so I contacted American Signature Furniture, they said that they are no longer under warranty but they have a known problem and would offer me a store credit in the amount of 40%. I sent him pictures and called the store and she said that yes there's a 40% on my account which works out to be about $500.

I was thinking great I'll buy some other furniture chairs or something and replace these when they completely fall apart. I have had them for years and paid over $1300. She then went on to say that they would have to be returned, the only reason I can think that they would want them back because they want to go after the manufacture and get a credit from them! After all I still have about $800 into this thing. I should be able to keep them and spend the $500 in store credit. He's obviously a Chinese garbage that have a very short life expectancy. My last sofa lasted over 20 years. It was leather. Wasn't bonded just leather! If I don't have a class action suit there should be!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I have had nothing but the best service using American Signature Furniture out of Fort Myers Florida! The manager, Jason, and sales mgr., Laurie, were fantastic! They were respectful of all my ordering and took it upon themselves to make sure the delivery was made as soon as the order came to the store no matter how many times they had to come out -- making the customer number one is how they treated me. My bed is absolutely fantastic along with all the other furniture I ordered (which was A LOT)! I applaud this store in Fort Myers and their professionalism! BTW, I did order a few other things from another store in Naples and it has been HORRENDOUS to say the least! Thank you Jason and staff!! :)

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

My wife and I bought a sofa and a chair (bonded leather) from American Signature furniture 2-3 years back. We don't have a lot of money, and bought them with the money we had. We didn't buy any warranty or care package as we believed that a good piece of furniture (both totaling around $1,300), should last a long while with good care. We took good care of them. No smoking, no animals, no kids, not even direct sunlight. We bought the sofa 3 years ago, and the same styled chair a few months later. We built and purchased most of our furniture in our home around the style of those pieces of furniture. The bonded leather eventually broke down, and recently started to peel and flake all over the place (see picture).

Then recently we heard of a mutual friend that went to the same store as the one we went to and had a similar situation (University Parkway, near Sarasota), and spoke with the store manager (Jason **), and he helped her out and gave her store credit towards another purchase. We did the same thing, and went and spoke with Jason directly. He was more than accommodating, and wanted to make things right. We didn't need or have to go in full explanation mode, it was a very easy exchange. Again, there was no warranty, and no care package. They were not obligated, but still went out of their way and gave my wife and I 100% store credit.

Also I'd like to point out that my wife and I were very respectful but direct. I believe that was also helpful in this kind of situation. After much deliberation, we decided upon 2 accent chairs in a similar style for the amount of money we were allotted (an attached pic of one of them) that are real leather in the hopes of never having fake leather ever again, and that it'll last us a long while. The leather seems to be decent quality, not the best, but we are confident it'll at least last us much longer than a bonded leather sofa / chair will. After 3 years of having our sofa and chair, and it falling apart on us, that store manager made things right, even though he didn't have to do anything. I would recommend them for that reason alone. Jason ** (store manager) and Jasmine (assistant store manager) were very helpful and personable.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I bought over 3k in furniture and I got part of the delivery in on Dec. 13th and the other in Dec. 26th. But before that I was called that my merchandise was broken and it will be delivered on Jan. 30th. Almost 2 months from the 1st day I went. I have to make a payment on the 1st of January. So I asked them to give me a credit because I don't have it yet. The manager Bill was very rude and does not know how to handle a guest situation. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR NOTHING. I AM SO SORRY THAT I BOUGHT ALMOST ALL MY FURNITURE OF MY NEW HOUSE THERE.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

We bought a furniture group (sofa, loveseat and recliner) from American Signature Furniture four years ago. In the past six months the piece began to show extreme “wear and tear” on the arms, back and seat of the loveseat along with the arm of the recliner. We are also seeing more wear on the sofa. Since we had a warranty and it was less than four years old, we thought we would get some assistance but that ended up NOT being the case. We were told if there were “fabric tears/cuts” on non-seating areas they would fix but these didn’t count. After several phone calls with management we were told we were being given a $500 credit and to come in and use it in store. We chose a replacement item and were scheduled to pick it up.

We then received a call “reminding us” that we had to bring all three of our pieces to the store when we picked it up. We would have been trading three pieces of furniture for one which didn’t make sense. They wanted all of them to be returned so they could try to recoup their money. The didn’t care about our money or our business. So basically they sold us crap furniture (pressed leather that they admit was not durable) and refuse to fix it. This furniture was bought when we had very limited use (kids were grown and never home) and there should not have been this type of wear and tear. Needless to say we will not be purchasing anything else from American Signature Furniture and advise others to do the same.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I purchased a leather couch that was $3500+ back in November of 2015. The couch that I received was not the color that I picked. I decided I did not want to deal with the hassle of returning it for the correct color and kept it. A year into having the couch, the leather began to peel. Real genuine leather does not peel! I made sure I was purchasing real leather before I bought it and it was advertised as 100% real leather everywhere the body touches (sides of couch are not real leather). I called customer service and they scheduled someone to come out and evaluate my furniture to see if it was covered. A gentleman came out 2 days later and took pictures and said they would most likely want to replace the skin of the couch and would be in touch with me within the next two days.

Two weeks go by, still no response from American Signature (I guess they were hoping I forgot). I call the store and they say they will replace the skin of the couch and someone will be out to do it. The gentleman comes back out, I thought to replace the skin, no he is there to pick up the piece and take it back to the warehouse where they will do the work. Weeks go by and still don't have the piece of my sectional. I call them once again and they schedule a day for it to be delivered. By this time, the piece next to this one is now peeling. When the gentleman is there delivering the piece that was just fixed, I had him take pictures and he said they would be in touch to discuss replacement. I never heard back from them.

Meanwhile, I have my daughter and six months go by before I get a chance to check on the status of that piece (now the whole couch is peeling). I call customer service yet again, they send someone out to take pictures. I am told "you will hear from us within the next two days". Four days go by, still nothing, I call them back to be told they are not going to cover the damage. I asked at that time for a manager to call me back and still have not heard from a manager now three days later. Save yourself the money, time and aggravation and shop at Havertys!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We bought a couch and when you turn it over the woods crack, all the screws gone, the staples are coming out. I mean they put this product together. Anyway we have a little baby is there staples everywhere on the floor. We just bought it two days ago.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My husband and I were very pleased with the 3 young men that delivered our grandson’s bed. They were on time and were very professional in their attitudes, attire, and aptitude. The young men's names were, Cory **, Xavior ** and Blake **.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Fraud alert! Beware!!! Stay away. Please DO NOT spend your hard earned money on this store. I am writing this feedback after sheer disappointment and frustration me and my family had to go through dealing with them. I bought recliner sofa around 2 years back and after I filed claim with Uniters 2 months back due to problem with both recliners on love seat, I got approved for $2179 on new sofa. I got call from Duluth (GA) store regarding this and when we went there I spoke to sales guy Joe ** and ** guy on customer service (08/12/17), and after checking with store manager he confirmed they won't take old sofa and we can buy another one for the approved price. Then we visited their Alpharetta store same day and worked with Manager Chester ** and sales agent Yuonned and he offered me free shipping and 10% off with pick of old sofa else he will charge shipping with NO PICK UP.

Finally he confirmed that he will not pick sofa but charge me shipping and I have it on record as text message from him which I have attached here. We ended up buying new sofa for more price and we paid the difference on 08/16/17. I confirmed with Manager Fergus multiple times before I left the store about the old sofa not to be picked and he verified. It took over an hour for him to finish the verification (from Uniters/Duluth store I believe) on this purchase. After his confirmation I donated it to a needy family next week because I have a small house and I cannot keep two sectionals. Our new sofa delivery date was 09/12/17. On 09/10/17 Sunday afternoon I got call from Duluth store to pick up old sofa. I called Duluth store they told me there is no note in the system NOT to pick up the old and asked me to work with manager whom I purchased this from.

Then I went to Alpharetta store to see Manager Fergus same day and guess what he was moved to Kenessaw store and the current store manager denied after waiting there for an hour and behaved very very rude. Then I went to Kenesaw store to see manager Fergus and he agreed that he confirmed for NO pick up of old sofa but no more with Alpharetta store and assured us to work with Duluth and Alpharetta stores and resolve this matter and call us next day. I waited patiently but I never got any call. So I called him right before store was about to close on 09/11/17 and then he made excuses that Duluth store was closed entire day and he could not talk to them.

Reality is Duluth store was open on 09/11/17 till 5 at least as I called them during the day. Since then I have been trying to reach Manager Fergus and he is not answering the phone and my new sofa has not been delivered yet and old one was gone 4 weeks back. Because of lack of knowledge of store Manager he goofed up everything and not responding to my calls and messages. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS BRAND AND THIS STORE!!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

They sold me a warranty for a sofa and loveseat that I bought from there. The sofa and loveseat are completely peeling. They won't fix it because apparently the warranty doesn't cover bonded leather. The sofa is a bonded leather sofa! THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY THAT DOESN'T COVER THE SOFA I'M BUYING? The warranty company is UNITERS. ASF told me to call them. Uniters is telling me to call ASF. Stay far away from American Signature Furniture and Uniters Warranty!

Original review: July 27, 2017

About 10 months ago I spent about $850.00 on a power recliner. I also bought an extended warranty to cover the motor… I chair stopped opening and closing about 2 weeks ago. I called the company and they sent someone out to look at my recliner one week later. The service man said the motor went in the chair and they would have to order the part, this happened yesterday. Today I get a call from a secretary at American Signature Furniture Brandon Florida to tell me that the motor was ordered and would take between 4 and 14 weeks to come in!!! Are you serious??? I spent well over $800.00 on a chair WITH a warranty and you tell me I can use said chair in 1-4 months??? BAD BUSINESS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I will NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME AT AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE!!!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I bought a living room furniture. After a while starting to peel. The guarantee don't cover the peeling. They lie telling me that the guarantee covers everything. This scam. Don't buy furniture with them. Scams.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I found out that I would not be able to take delivery on the day they proposed. I called to see if alternate arrangements could be made. After being put on hold 4 times I finally was told that there was no way to adjust deliveries as it is computer generated. I work in IT, there is always a manual work around. I was offered deliveries for 3 weeks after I made the purchase during which time I would be traveling. I ended up cancelling the order as apparently they did not need the sale nor a satisfied customer. I would not recommend them at all. There are too many other places that want my business and will provide customer service. It won't take much to beat this experience. Buyer BEWARE!!

Original review: July 7, 2017

When American Signature Furniture runs a sale beware. The price you think you're paying in the store may not be the same as what you are ultimately billed. I thought I was paying just over $700 for my sleeper sofa but when the bill arrived it was almost $900. The free shipping turned out not to be so free. And because my bill came well after their 7 day grace period, I'm stuck. I did call their corporate offices and they offered to waive half of the delivery. So now, I'm paying just over $800. I will never shop here again. You should be very careful when listening to their sales people.

Original review: July 7, 2017

It's over. Finally they are out of my life American Signature Furniture. I bought a Lamp from them, Lamp-Shade did not fit on the Spindle properly. ASF had a Tech come to my house who noted another Lamp will be ordered, called the store in Atlanta. GA Manager extremely nasty attitude said a Lamp was never ordered, and they were human and we all make mistakes... Mistakes!!! I wrote their Corporate Office and filed a Complaint with the BBB, New lamp delivered same problem, tried to give me store credit... Huh? Took BBB to assist with a Full refund. Absolutely the worst company I actually every dealt with. By THE WAY THEY HAVE A F rating with the BBB.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I bought a leather recliner set and we were happy with it. After a while the leather started to peel and I called the store. They asked me to call the warranty company and told me that they will help me, I called the same day the warranty company. Their customer service agent was so rude and slow and she keep asking me the same questions more than one time in order to make me lose my temper. I tried to keep calm and she told me that she will put me on hold to process my claim, after a couple of minutes she told me that my claim was declined and I have to call the store back for the peeling leather is not covered under their warranty. This is a very bad experience and I do not recommend this store to any friend or enemy. Their warranty company is not a good company and their staff are below standard. Honestly I feel like a scam victim and they stole my money I paid extra for the warranty that I never had.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I am very disappointed with American Signature. They sell low end products. We purchase a "real leather" living room set from them with warranty. The set started peeling and they refuse to allow me to pick something of the same value because they said the warranty does not cover peeling. When you buy from them they lie about their warranty. This place is a scam. If you want high end product go elsewhere or if you must please DON'T purchase their warranty.

Original review: June 8, 2017

The warranty protection service when you buy American Signature is horrible. It does not cover what it says it covers. I and my sister bought furniture from both and spent thousands of dollars on the furniture and it peel and tore and the frame cracked and the warranty place found a way not to cover it. So I recommend the best this is to buy at your own risk and expect your purchase to last about a year. After reading the past reviews and when the problems started with me and my sister. So, don't buy it.

American Signature Furniture expert review by ConsumerAffairs

American Signature Furniture stores are concentrated mainly in the Eastern half of the country. The company offers traditional furnishings, as well as home decor accessories and outdoor furniture.

• No credit financing: When you're ready for a new dining room set but your budget doesn't quite agree, American Signature Furniture offers a 90-day, no credit leasing option. You pay as you go after the furniture is delivered.

• Direct shipping: Many areas qualify for "direct to your home" shipping, saving you a trip to the store and delivery costs.

• Double the difference guarantee: If you find the same item at a different store for a lower price, American Signature Furniture will refund you twice the difference if it's within 30 days of your purchase.

• Easy Pass shopping: Easy Pass shopping lets you browse and select items online and then see these same items when you visit in-store. Just give an associate your email address to pull up your cart.

• Large in-stock inventory: American Signature Furniture keeps a large inventory of in-stock items so you don't have to wait for weeks to get your new furniture.

• Best for: Cost-savvy shoppers, families and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs