American Signature Furniture

Brandon, FL

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On Sept 27, 2016 I purchased a living room and dining room set from American Signature Furniture in Madison, TN by Rivergate Mall. They scheduled the delivery for Saturday October 1. On that Friday Sept 30, I got a call from Brittany, a worker at the store I guess, and said that my living room set had came in damaged and it wasn't their fault. First, that's not what a customer wants to hear. I asked Brittany so what can be done to accommodate me since I had spent over $2500.00 for this furniture. She said they would order a new one but it wouldn't be in for another 2 weeks. I told Brittany that is unacceptable and that I would be in to get my money back for the entire order. The store manager called me back about 30 minutes later, and said they could deliver the display, and on October 5, my new living room set would come in and they would deliver it, and pick up the display.

I told them I was fine with that. We had scheduled a gathering at our home for that Sunday so that would work for me. Well. Oct 5 came, and no delivery. The weekend came, no phone call or delivery. So I called them on Sunday, yesterday, October 9, and of course Brittany answers the phone. I asked her about my furniture. She said no one never ordered my new living room set. I said WHAT??? That should have been ordered when the damaged one came in. So you mean to tell me, you all were trying to leave me stuck with the display. She placed an order and said they could deliver Saturday. I am so disappointed in American Signature, and the way they treated me. I will never ever purchase anything from this company again. That's a bad way to treat your customers.

I bought over $4,000 worth of furniture in that store. All delivered damaged, waited weeks that turned into a month to get replacement between all of the changes in the scheduled deliveries which were every other day. Had I read the review on this store I would have never bought anything from them. They are horrible and the customer service in there is worse. Keeping you on the phone waiting, promising to call back and not. Making excuses after excuses and apologizing. I would never send someone to this store or company. Not even If I had a worse enemy I wouldn't send them in that store.

Last incident that really did it was requesting replacement for the pole lamp and after weeks waiting for delivery they brought two table lamps. They make you wait all day before they arrive with your furniture. Twice we waited and they didn't even come. Called and they stated "Someone should have called you. Can you get to that". The worst store I have ever experienced in 42 years.

We purchased a couch from American Signature Sawgrass, Florida & 2 years later it was completely falling apart. The material is literally peeling off in chunks. No animals are in the house & they are not frequently used. In fact they are now in the garage since they became so bad. We called customer service & were told that they were no longer under warranty. We questioned the quality of the product since the couches should not be falling apart already & we were told that they realized that it was a bad product & discontinued selling it but there was nothing they could do for us. Really? Is that how it works?

Further, we also paid for an extended warranty on our coffee table seats & when they were stained we called the company to set up a meeting. They called us back, we called them back & then they never called again. When we called to find out why they had not come out to repair them yet we were told that 14 days had gone by (that they did not return our call). So now in order for the warranty to be valid we have to pay to have them professionally cleaned & then they will reinstate the warranty.

Basically, this company from our experience produces very poor products & then refuses to stand behind them. We have called multiple times & have gotten nowhere. We will not buy products from them again unless, they were to somehow prove that they are an upstanding company. For now I warn you to AVOID these products. Very disappointing.

I do not know how this company manage to stay in business. They are by far the worst company ever!!! I bought a chest on hire purchase 6 months same as cash. I asked the CS what was my pay off and when she told me the amount of pay off but did not stress the date, which would have been a mere five days later, had I known I would have paid it off so it ended up costing me an additional $540. When I tried to dispute it the CSR was so rude. Recently I bought a dining table which came damaged and without the leave. I sent that back and then I bought a desk that came damaged and parts missing and it is just one story after another so now I'm having them pick that up too. Long long story. What is the recourse for companies that bait and switch? They are the worse!!! I feel like speaking to an attorney to see how you have companies like this close down and reorganize or something because they are in the business of pissing people off.

I made a purchase of about $6500.00 with this company and all with zero interest since I paid it off early. This was a couple of years ago. Today I want to make another major purchase and they have closed my acct. I called to ask why and she said "No idea". This was a bad decision on their part. My FICO score is over 800, so it's not like I am a risk to them. Well, guess what folks. I will now buy my furniture at another store. Next time you close an acct have a reason to do so and then the common courtesy to advise us. I don't need your store... You need me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Signature Furniture?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

My daughter and I purchased the fabric protection plan and both our bonded leather sofas are deteriorating and they don't cover this even though WE are within the insurance time period. The insurance told her that they only cover non-seating areas. Why would American Signature even use this Insurance?? BAD BAD BAD. Orlando Store.

I purchased a leather sectional in 2005 and two foot stools for around 2500. Within 5 years they started peeling. Now I have to keep the couch covered. This can't be real leather. I have another leather sectional from the seats outlet that I purchased 3 years before the American Signature piece and it still looks new. I contacted American Signature and no response because it Is out of warranty. See pictures.

I bought a dresser and as soon as they delivered I notice it was damage in the front. I contacted them and they order another one. That what I thought but when they delivered the second time I realize they fix the one I had first and which I told the owner that I want a new one. They sucks. I'm never coming back to this ** stores.

When making a purchase from American Signature Furniture beware of bonded leather and the warranty offered! I purchased a sectional with chaise at $1000 in 2012 and within 2 years the seats and seams began cracking and peeling and now we need to keep them covered in blankets! We cared for the furniture as directed and still do to maintain what we can. One cushion is completely peeling and we will soon be just sitting on under cushion. Uniters (the warranty company which we paid $185) came to check the sofa and claimed it was a manufacturer's defect and needed to be replaced, but the store we had purchased it at closed.

We went to the store in Allentown and were told to contact corporate who could help us, and the manager assured us that it would be taken care of as they have been having problems with this. To our surprise, ASF is only willing to give us a $199 credit (20% of purchase price) towards new furniture! That covers the warranty - why would we buy there again?? This company needs to own their shortfalls and reimburse all consumers who have purchased these pieces! There are numerous similar complaints regarding this issue. Our furniture is still under warranty (for 3 years) and something needs to be done.

We purchased a Monterey Sofa and chaise lounge back in 2011 for about $1000 from Value City in Naperville, IL. We were so excited and were encouraged by the Value City sales representative to go with bonded leather for endurance and a rich look. Just about two years into owning the couch it began to crack and peel. We literally had pieces of the couch on the floor and sticking to our skin. It started slowly and has since been a growing and an embarrassing problem as the entire couch is peeling away.

We contacted Value City which was not willing to help in any way since we had not purchased the extended warranty. As the problem progressed we reached out a second time to demand contact information for the manufacturer of the couch. We were then referred to Kroehler which also is related to and known as American Signature who appeared at first to listen, look at pictures, admit there was a problem and want to help.

We then waited and waited with no luck and or follow through. Eventually communication was lost and we received no response. Fast forward one year to 2016 when NBC aired their segment on peeling couches in the Chicagoland area. We then contacted them who through their Consumer Investigative Center agreed to help us finally. We then had a glimpse of hope from a representative from American who after being contacted twice by NBC called us. Again at first very helpful, listened and asked for pictures.

We were told one price for a store credit over the phone without them looking at pictures. The next day the price of the refund went from 60% to 20% because they realized the couch had no warranty and was now five years old. After explaining that we had tried to contact Value and Signature earlier on the price was then changed to a different amount. Never once did anyone ever say "we apologize for the inconvenience," instead it was stated that "without a warranty we really can't help you."

Warranty or not these bonded leather products are defective. Stand up, admit it and do what is ethically right, refund the customer the value of what they paid for the product. This has been frustrating for so many people and hundreds of the same complaint yet the company is not honoring their customers. I am very dissatisfied with the lack of customer concern and support.

This is the most pitiful contracting delivery company. I was given a time only to call the day of delivery to find out that there was miscommunication. My time was 9-11, now the time is 11:30-1:30. I called several times to the Camp Creek location that is in charge of delivery...GHETTO and too much smacking the lips. I was told that he was checking on the truck. 3 hours later, nothing!!! I asked for the manager's phone number of the contracted delivery. Her phone number is private. Business owner with a private number. No call back from her (Melissa) and nothing from her foreman. American Signature need to dismiss this contracted company.

It is 4 hours later and still no furniture. I called several times and Brandon I still checking. This is the most distinguishing delivery company that I EVER had to deal with!!! The Morrow store bent over backwards to make this delivery work, but with the I don't care attitude from Brandon and the delivery crew it's been 6 hours furniture still not here and Melissa hasn't called to this day. Asked Brandon to check on when I could expect my delivery, he replied "do you want me to inconvenience other customers?" I am inconvenience as we speak. I refuse to have a delivery anymore. I was too inconvenience all day!!! Thank you the angry customer. I thank my Morrow store, corporate office for making it go smooth although I was at an inconvenience.

I have been a faithful customer to American Signature for over 10 years. I still have a leather recliner from American Signature that was purchased when the store was called Value City. That recliner has been the best recliner ever I owed. Now just about every piece of furniture in my house is an American Signature furniture. I would recommend this company.

Value City Furniture d/b/a American Signature Furniture sold me a (4) piece sectional sofa, with (2) cup holder additions, which the salesperson advised was 100% full grain leather on 2/2014. My receipt says "Pure Leather" "LTHR - St. Malo BRN" - This item started peeling with 24 months, following purchase, because the dark brown color is sprayed on tanning/dye on the surface. All their leather furniture is made this way. At no point did the salesperson/company disclose that the color is not throughout the leather. This sprayed on brown leather which was hidden by spray tanning continues to rub off, peel, fade in multiple areas.

This was the second sectional that peeled in this manner, so I asked for a refund of $3,653.31, which I had paid!! I could purchase a real Full grain leather sofa elsewhere. Within a few years of normal use the unit peeled and it will eventually completely peel across the leather seating area, like the first one, making it a complete loss. The company has completely refused to issue a refund. However, they did offer to replace this unit with the same quality sprayed on unit that was previously sold to me, with a pure promise warranty. This pure promise warranty eliminates the full 7 year warranty I have from the original purchase, plus it doesn't cover the peeling that currently exists. I would high recommend doing your research before making any purchase decision (Full Grain, Top Grain, Genuine, and Bonded Leather). Don't lose out on your money and furniture.

I bought two recliners. I got the warranty on both of them. After 18 months one that had a USB burnt & I happened to be beside it so I unplugged it before a fire was started. I called for the warranty & they said it would be 7 to 10 business days before they would be here. 11 days & the tech. came & taken some pictures & I asked what they would do about this matter. He said they would call & with no call I went to the store in Daytona Beach. They tell me it will be 8 to 10 weeks. So they yest tell me to wait.

I'm a customer from Atlanta, GA and I visited your store in Kennesaw, GA. This is a horrible place and I would never go to this place again. I have being contacting American Signature people for the last 5 months but they never provided a solution. I purchased furniture worth of 5K last September on Labor Day deal - 48 months interest free. But I never received 48 months free instead it was 6 months interest free. I have being talking to many people in the store - Sim ** (my salesperson), Jason (previous manager), Jerold (new manager), the people in the back who handle credit cards with Synchrony bank (Lorri) BUT up to this moment they have done nothing.

I used to call them every other week and every time their answer is "This time the problem is fixed and next month the change will be reflected on my statement". But that next month never came by. I'm utterly disappointed with the place. I visited the shop 3 times as well and they accept their issue and promise to resolve ASAP. Last time there was a new manager who took the case said he is going to call me back on last week. No surprises that he never contacted me. At this point I'm really fed up with these people.

I purchased a leather sectional with chaise lounge and ottoman. During the purchase I was sold a 4 year warranty on the furniture. Less than 2 years (approx. 1 yr and 6 months) into owning the furniture the leather started to bubble and separate. I contacted American Signature Furniture to resolve the issue and got the runaround. I was referred to a couple of companies to repair the damage and was told that the damage was a manufactures defect. The bonded leather was separating. I contacted American Signature Furnitures warranty company and was told that the damage would not be covered. I will never purchase another piece of furniture from American Signature Furniture again and would advise anyone that does to beware of defective products and a worthless warranty. American Signature Furniture is a complete waste of money and time!

I bought a living room set from American Signature Furniture with all the warranty they had to offer. 6 months after buying the furniture it starting falling apart and they do not want to warrant the major things that are happening to my furniture. I hope they lose all their business and shut down!

I really want to thank whoever created this page because at first I thought it was just me. Now I know there are literally hundred of similar complaints. The quality of ASF's furniture has gone down below the neighborhood store that sells by placing stuff in the parking lot. I purchased a sectional, mattress set and extended warranty. When we purchased the warranty we were told it covered "ALL" damage to the sofa. That the mattress had a special warranty and if we wanted to keep the mattress warranty intact we were required to purchase a special mattress cover which would be replaced free of charge every 3 years. The salesperson stated if it broke, collapsed, was burned, cut or had any damage to it it would be replaced.

I explained the reason we were looking for an inexpensive leather was it was going in my den where we often ate while watching tv. It had to be comfortable because it was lounged on and we often fell asleep on it. I told them the only reason we were replacing the one we had was because the love seat had collapsed. I was reassured no matter what damage happened to the sofa it would be replaced if it could not be repaired. We picked up the me. The first problem is the sectional is completely different than any sectional I have seen with the sofa actually being the love seat. We got the sectional home but could not one part into the house. It appeared the love seat was in fact a sofa. I took photos and went back to the store where I was assured I had been given the wrong part. They stated they would deliver the correct sectional a few days later.

When the deliver date came, the manager called me before 8am and began to argue I had the right pieces. His tone was abusive and demeaning. I hung up, He called back and I told him to come look at it. He came and said the pieces were correct and this particular sofa was made differently than most. The love seat was actually the longest piece. (The diagram in the store called it right or left love seat and was very misleading). When the delivery people arrived, one of them stated the frame had been broken. I then reminded him I had insurance on it. Well to make a long story short, I got the run around about fixing it.

However, during the process, like another poster here, I discovered a separation between the corner pillows. A repair person was sent out who stated it was indeed a manufacturer's defect. Almost two weeks went by and I called the store to find out the status. At that time I was advised by the manager he was not going to do anything because I had "abused" the section. I was never told it would be up to the manager to determine whether or not the warranty would be honored.

I am still in the process of determining what steps I can take. I have called the corporate office and got no response to the issue. I will tell anyone the CURRENT AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE. BTW I previously purchased a leather sectional which is in excellent condition and a mahogany bed which they no longer make. It is also in excellent condition.

I purchased a leather couch, love seat, and accent chair, which all have the power to recline with electricity. However, the chairs themselves are not comfortable at all to sit on. And now the cushions are sagging out so that when I sit on my love seat I can feel the wood inside of the chair. The sagging is happening in all of the chairs. I have complained about the love seat initially and it was replaced. Now it's sagging again to the point of being so uncomfortable. I knew the warranty was only one year and I let it pass by accident. So now I have a Pure Promise protection on these chairs that the leather is in perfect condition but the structure is the worst I've ever purchased. I want an exchange but I am thinking I'm stuck with this stuff.

I have a very bad experience with them in this Thanksgiving season. I placed an online order on last day of sale. I ordered furniture with a free shipping and no tax. But finally they processed the order with shipping and tax and they removed the protection plan as well. When I call them, they not even locate my order. Please don't buy any stuff from them.

We purchased an entire living room set 4 years ago, as well as a protection plan. Every piece of furniture we purchased started cracking, peeling, and completely delaminating. We called the warranty company, told them the problem, only to be told they don't cover that. They would have, however, covered the dog splitting it or the kids writing on it, but it being an American Signature defect, it's not covered. To make matters worse, they sent a repair specialist to come take a look, who clearly said to us American signature knows of this problem with their furniture, but will do nothing about it. Horse crap!

This furniture is junk as well as this company! They are rude, they are liars, and they do not stand by their product. Horrible customer service. We will never buy a single item from American signature and we will advise every single person we know, not to purchase anything from them. We have already deterred several friends to shop else where.

We purchased a living room set from American Signature Furniture in Phila, Pa on October of 2013. The set consisted of a recliner (single), a reclining sofa with a fold out table in the center and a reclining love seat with cup holders in center. It was the Park City line they sell. In September the single recliner would not close and screws fell out from the underneath. Upon further inspection the steel arm (part of reclining mechanism) was broken. Also the arm rest where you would put your elbow collapsed. The right side of the reclining mechanism on the sofa also broke and will work at all.

Also the fold down shelf in the center of the sofa collapses when anything is placed on. When sitting on the sofa the stuffing has shifted and feels like you are sitting on 2x4s. The love seat has lost a spring (found when cleaning under it). The quality of this furniture is bad and we called for warranty service. The warranty company spent less than 15 minutes looking at furniture. The furniture has a limited lifetime warranty. I received a call from American Signature Representative to say "there is no defect in any of the furniture". It was made with inferior material and we feel we have been ripped off.

Let me start out by saying I worked for this company and in fact, opened the store as a salesman in the very store I'm complaining about. My wife and I purchased one of their mattresses that had one level of softness on one side and another on the other side. It lasted about 4 months and literally sunk in the middle and they let us come back and pick out another one (different model). That was about 3.5 years ago. Now, this mattress has dipped on the edge (my side) which makes for a somewhat uncomfortable sleep at times.

We went back to the store and spoke with the manager, telling him that we had already picked a mattress out at The Original Mattress Factory and would like a gift card, at prorated value, for something else in the store, as we do not want another mattress from them, to which he said, "Sorry, but I can't (won't) do that. You'll have to get another mattress from here." I'm sorry, but in my mind, if you truly want to keep your customer, you try to do whatever, to please them and after I told him we'd be taking our business elsewhere, all he had to say was "okay" and he walked away. We will never do business with them again and Ashley Furniture will be getting it.

Purchased the loveseat in Dec. 27, 2013. We purchased a fabric protection. After a couple of weeks the cup holders went from shiny silver to black. Found out from visiting the store, all the cup holders were like that. All you had to do was scratch it off by picking up your cup. After that one of the motors went out so they had to replace the whole set. This new set did the same thing with the cup holders and now it has decided to peel everywhere. They said it was natural wear and tear from oils on your skin, (even places that the skin don't touch). So the warranty we got is worthless cause it doesn't cover the type we have. They have refunded our money for the warranty though. Never again will I buy furniture from them.

Like most middle class people, my husband and I work very hard to maintain a living. We're not rich by any means so we can't afford high-end purchases just for the sake of splurging. But when it comes to quality, we make the sacrifice. That's exactly what we thought we were getting when we spent around $600 for a Beautyrest mattress at American Signature Furniture less than 3 years ago but unfortunately, we got dooped! Yes, dooped!

These days, we barely get any rest on our mattress which has shifted dramatically to one side and is now lopsided shape but worst of all, developed a sinkhole about 2-3 inches deep! Contact the store or company about 10-year warranty, you say? Done. Technician came out, took pictures, and even commented himself on how damaged the mattress looked but as it turns, store refuses to replace it. Instead, they tell us that they can see the damage and are putting our claim on hold until we can have the mattress cleaned! Asked if they can refer us to a place and they were clueless. But still, we found a company that will do the work for $125!

Well, no thank you because the store did not guarantee anything in terms of replacing the mattress so we're possibly looking at being out $725 behind this crappy mattress! What a waste of money! Please do not make the same mistakes that we did by either buying a Beautyrest mattress or shopping at American Signature Furniture!

Ordered a sofa, great tufted style. The cushions were a little stiff but thought they would soften as they got older. Within 3 months, the sofa cushions started to slant to the back. You sit on them and you sink back. I kept readjusting the cushions, pushing them up tight against the back of the sofa, rotating them, turning them over and nothing worked. Then in between the sofas THAT started to give way. Now when I sit on the sofa, the cushion gives enough that my butt sinks and my legs are a lot higher than they should be and if I sit anywhere near where the two cushions meet in the middle I sink between them. I weigh 150 lbs so these are horribly made. NEVER AGAIN WILL I buy from this company. I've had the sofa a little over year and I'm calling 1800-junk to get rid of it. In the past I've bought a sofa at IKEA that held up WAY better than this heap of junk.

In January this year, I went to American Signature Furniture to buy a sectional. It was delivered promptly, but then I have noticed that the sectional and the pillows were losing many feathers. In fact, I had to sweep every day to keep up with the feathers and I don't have chickens running through my house. I have never had any furniture I have ever bought, losing feathers. I opened up one of cushions and the inside it was made kind of poorly. In June of this year, I finally made it to the store to complain about it, because the sectional has been still losing feathers!!! Anyways, they send someone out, again very promptly, but then I did not hear back. I called about 5 days later and I was told, that they had ordered a inside casings to keep the feathers in.

Finally by the end of August I went again to the store to talk to Customer Service, because I did not get any update... and I was told, that this was a common problem with that kind of a sectional and that every customer should receive a letter in September to give us all an update. I also asked for filling my sectional with new feathers. I am not really happy about this whole situations, because I spent a lot of money on this couch and to this date, I did not receive a letter, neither did I receive a phone call, nor any casings... nothing. I am getting really upset about this and I doubt it, that I will ever buy any furniture there again...

I purchased a sectional 2 years ago, I got it with 7 years warranty on the fabric. When my sectional was delivered the movers damaged it coming through my door. I called the store, they let me hold on to the current sectional while they scheduled a new one to be delivered. Mistakes happen, the next sofa that was delivered was damaged from the manufacturer. I was scheduled again for a new delivery. The next delivery was damaged again by the movers. When I called the store they advised me to pick out a new sofa which really didn't sit well with my wife but considering the track record we decided to give it another shot. We chose a new sectional, it was faux leather and set a new delivery date. This was the worse mistake I have ever made. I should have gotten a refund and took my business elsewhere. The faux started cracking after 1 year of use even after using the conditioner they provide once a week.

I call them to honor my warranty and was told I didn't have any with this couch. I was never explained I would lose the warranty I purchased by switching sofas and what's worse is that this sofa was more expensive and I had to pay a difference. They stated they would come out to view the damage and assess if the manufacturer would replace it. The rep that came told us that if it wasn't torn, ripped or burned it couldn't be replaced. He told us we are better off buying a new sectional. I paid $2200 for this sectional and reached out to AS and was unsuccessful in being helped. I also purchased a dining room set that has had problems with the paint sticking to it, it chips at the touch. They have sent a tech out 3 times, very nice gentleman. We got to talking about his work load and this seems to be a very frequent issue due to the manufacturers they do business with.

I voiced my concerns to the manager with this new information I acquired and he accused me of damaging my own property. I took pictures, sent them to corporate and filed a complaint against the AS manager in Orlando FL Sand Lake store. This man is a disgrace to all professionals, his company is even worse for not even attempting to make the situation right. I've invested close to $7k of AS furniture and every time I look at the furniture I've purchased it pisses me off. You're treated golden in the beginning. Their associates are trained well to get you to commit but beware of the bait and switch, cheap materials and faulty furniture. I will never step foot in AS again. They will never get another dollar from me. I suggest you do your research before buying anything from them and remember they do not value their customers. Spend your hard earned dollars with a company that will appreciate you and your business!

We bought two expensive bar stools. They were ordered, came to store and we picked them up. We are elderly so had to pay someone to put them together. We then realized they were too big, bulky, leather was slippery, and very uncomfortable. That very day they were assembled my husband was in ER and admitted to hosp. My daughter returned them to store but the manager was not there and could not get money back. We have returned to store and manager says we cannot get money back because they were returned after the 7-day policy. Now we have a store credit but will never use it as I will not go back to that store nor should anyone else. They got angry with me, showed no consideration for my husband's long stay in hosp and would not overlook a 2-day delay in returning the stools.

I purchased two beds with mattress for my daughters. Three days after delivery, one of the beds crashed. Called the store, apology and assured a replacement would be delivered but it was going to be a week. The guy came an hour after the 5pm window; started putting up the bed, didn't have all parts. Still waiting, contacted, told it would be on a date when no one was home to here we are, 3 weeks later - still no bed. My daughter is sleeping on floor. Oh another thing, it appears the store manager is never in when I call no matter the date or time. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE. My next step is to contact TV consumer affairs to see what happens. You cannot find contact information for corporate officers.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

American Signature Furniture stores are concentrated mainly in the Eastern half of the country. The company offers traditional furnishings, as well as home decor accessories and outdoor furniture.

• No credit financing: When you're ready for a new dining room set but your budget doesn't quite agree, American Signature Furniture offers a 90-day, no credit leasing option. You pay as you go after the furniture is delivered.
  • Direct shipping: Many areas qualify for "direct to your home" shipping, saving you a trip to the store and delivery costs.
  • Double the difference guarantee: If you find the same item at a different store for a lower price, American Signature Furniture will refund you twice the difference if it's within 30 days of your purchase.
  • Easy Pass shopping: Easy Pass shopping lets you browse and select items online and then see these same items when you visit in-store. Just give an associate your email address to pull up your cart.
  • Large in-stock inventory: American Signature Furniture keeps a large inventory of in-stock items so you don't have to wait for weeks to get your new furniture.
  • Best for Cost-savvy shoppers, families and professionals.

Compare Furniture Stores