3.53/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Williams-Sonoma

Looking for a good furniture store?

Williams-Sonoma Reviews

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I love Williams-Sonoma. I go to the store at the Alderwood Mall and it’s such a well organized store. The people that work there have the best customer service. And they are very knowledgeable and friendly. They have helped me several times, decide what product would be the best for me. I love their holiday selections, especially the cute marshmallow snowmen for cocoa. I always get them for our Grandkids for their Christmas morning cocoa.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Excellent service. Great customer service. Fast shipping. When calling customer service very friendly customer service people. Order salt and pepper electronic mills, they were on back order, the customer service rep gave me credit and I canceled my order. Went to store. Found it in the store.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I love the quality of their products at Williams-Sonoma. While expensive, I'm never left questioning the durability or reliability of their goods, especially cookware (like that of Le Creuset). Apart from such items, I also bought the cutest lemon apron with matching oven mitt and potholder, and they were on a clearance-type sale! I believe it was because the Spring merchandise was being moved out for the next season. The staff are only too eager to help you find what you need, and they are my first choice for all things kitchen and home decor!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

We went in for some place settings and the staff was very helpful and spent some time with us on looking over the different types of silverware they had. We ended up purchasing a complete set that was recommended. This was a very nice experience as we were not sure what to expect.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Went from a 4 burner Char-Broil to this unit. It is considerably better built than the CharBroil as is all stainless steel. Only a 3 burner plus side burner but plenty adequate. It has a built-in thermometer in the hood but better to use actual meat thermometer for accurate temperatures of whatever you happen to be cooking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Williams-Sonoma?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I had been a big fan of Williams-Sonoma for decades. I have purchased over the years thousands of dollars of everything from espresso machines to knives. I was happy to get your card, never missed a payment and always paid more than the minimum due. Today I learned you reduced my line of credit from 1500 to 200, leaving me $46 to make purchases? What school of finance or business did you go to? Why would you decrease the credit line of a paying customer? If anything, most places would INCREASE the limit as a reward or to encourage spending. I’m done with you guys. Applicants beware.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Williams-Sonoma has Horrible Customer Service. I ordered a towel set at Williams-Sonoma online to see if I would like them. They did not work for my room. I promptly returned them. I have been waiting for credit for months. I called several times, it took the agent 30 minutes to figure out what she could do for me and was told they could only send a check or gift card in the mail, I said fine and never received anything. I called once again and it took 50 minutes for the customer service person, who was nice but had NO IDEA what she was doing. I will never order from Williams-Sonoma for an item to be shipped to me again. They do not have trained customer service individuals nor do they have the systems in place to facilitate an easy credit transaction. They should stick to selling merchandise in their retail stores.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

The store is always nicely staged with inviting displays and helpful and knowledgeable staff making shopping very easy and pleasant. They have great sales and promotional options especially at the holiday time when they bundle gift items.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Very happy with service. They went above and beyond what most retail shops would have done. I can’t say enough about this retailer. If asked if I will shop with them again, my answer is yes of course.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

Customer service is great; products are of the best quality. I shop there as often as I can afford it. I love their French products especially. Cloths, pots and pans are awesome and come in fun colors.

Williams-Sonoma expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Browse indoor and outdoor home furnishings and décor online or at stores across the United States. Free design services and credit cards rewards are available.

• Services: In-store product training and free knife sharpening.

• Shipping: Front door delivery and Premium White Glove service delivery options.

• Returns: Eligible items can be returned within 30 days. Customized orders are not eligible for returns.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs