1.11/5
  • 1 star
Based on 45 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Williams-Sonoma

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Jan. 2, 2018

184 Williams-Sonoma Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Order placed 12/24 - with UPS 3 day Select shipping. Now 1/2/18 - and still no receipt of order, 5 business days later. First, could not find any tracking of order online. Spoke to customer service on phone, they assured me I would receive "tomorrow". That came and went. Spoke to 2nd customer service person on phone, and they told me 1st service person lied to me, that I wouldn't be receiving the order until Jan 3rd or 4th. I sent email on the WS Website inquiring about my order. It's been 3 working days, and still no response from anyone... They state response would be within 24-48 hours... but again, this is not true. So I've sent another email to their customer service dept. Seriously contemplating on returning everything if the order ever shows up.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I ordered 3 items for my daughter for Christmas. The items never arrived, the order number I received in the confirmation email apparently does not exist, I have spent over 2 hours on the phone trying to get my order straight and have been shuffled from one person to another with no resolution. No one in customer service seems to know what they are doing. I was sent to the Pottery Barn customer service twice, only to be told I would need to call back to get back in the correct queue. I have received no refund for my original purchase and am calling my credit card carrier to report it and get a refund through them. I was told that "many many" orders were lost in December and the day I ordered (December 20th) was a "really bad day for that."

I was told the sale prices for the items I purchased would no longer be honored, but they would give me 20% off my entire order per a supervisor. I was then told they would need to treat any refund as a separate transaction and THEN pay full price and "trust them" the 20% off my order would be refunded. I cannot imagine trying to work through that mess and the 20% represents more than 100.00. My daughter is extremely disappointed, and of course. I am too. I am waiting, no doubt in vain, for a response from Williams-Sonoma. I am really angry.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

We have been a years-long customer of Williams-Sonoma. Unfortunately, they have gone down the toilet. The most recent incident is a case in point. In November, we ordered an item online. Two weeks later, we had received nothing, nor any email of any kind indicating the status of our order. As a result, we were forced to go through their wretched customer service to find out the status of our order, where call center personnel are rude and unhelpful. As it turns out, the item was back-ordered (it would have been nice to have received word of this via email, rather than our having to waste our time calling them!).

Since we needed the item before Christmas, we cancelled the order, figuring we could easily find the item elsewhere (we did: on Amazon). Today, some two weeks later, we received an email saying that the item we cancelled has been shipped (and, of course, charged to our credit card). We called customer support and I am now on interminable hold (40 minutes and counting). I honestly don't think they are answering the phone.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I usually like to give the benefit of the doubt to the customer service reps, but with Williams-Sonoma customer service there was no doubt, it simply terrible. I ordered this Dec. (2017) a product needed for Christmas, instead I got nothing similar to what I ordered. To make a long story short, I called and waited long time for a rep to get the call... finally she did, promising to send me the replacement fast, in the next few days. Oh how naive of me, I believed her. Today is the 12/28/2017, still waiting for the product. I have called, wrote emails, no replies. This company will not see another penny from me. Thank you Williams-Sonoma for the lesson.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered two gift cards: ** and ** on 12/13/2017, one for $60 and one for $35 to be emailed to me. When they didn't arrive, I called WS and spoke with Melinda who first stated that the order number was wrong -- told her I received this number from WS -- she just wanted to argue that the numbers were wrong! Then she stated she had no record of the order and that I should reorder the gift cards. My bank had also not processed the order. I reordered the gift cards and the second set also did not arrive; however, Kathy, was able to find them and send them to me. The originally ordered gift cards showed up in my mail box after the replacements were ordered, 12/14/2017; even though the date on the email states "delivery date 12 Dec 2017" this is not accurate; this is the order date not the delivery date! My credit card has subsequently been charged for the originally purchased gift cards.

I just want my credit card credited for the original $60 and $35 purchases. I have talked with numerous folks at WS who say they can do NOTHING about my issue but will prepare a "ticket" and send it "up to the next level" NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE REGARDING THE CREDIT. I am so frustrated with WS customer no service. I have called, sat on hold for up to 30 minutes, talked with folks BUT NOTHING HAPPENS! I even called the corporate office and sat on hold for 30 minutes! THIS IS CUSTOMER NO SERVICE at the highest level!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Williams-Sonoma?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I ordered a 10 piece pot and pan set on December 23rd for about 800 dollars and was offered a 20% discount if I was to open a credit card, I accepted this and completed the order. Mysteriously my order was cancelled on Dec 24 due to some odd address verification (Highly dubious since I have purchased an item 3 months ago that had my address in the system). I called today and was ping ponged back and forth at least 6 different times and offered no resolution and no chance to avail of the discount they offered me to begin with! The last rep was so rude and was blaming me for the cancellation, I did not even cancel the order, they did. That was the last straw and I am now cancelling my order and credit card with them. I am sticking with stores that have better customer service, which is everyone else!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I ordered an air fryer on December 21 and was told that if I pay the 2 day airfare of $17.50 then it would be guaranteed for Friday, December 23rd. This was the ONLY reason I went ahead with order because it was Christmas present. Friday came and went with no delivery. I used their tracking system and was told it would be delayed to Saturday. Once again no delivery on Saturday either. Their tracking showed it left Kentucky on Wednesday and traveled to Tennessee and then 3 days later back in Kentucky. Then nothing.

I had to wait until Tuesday, December 26th to call customer service. I was transferred twice, with the last agent telling me it was NOT backordered and she saw no reason it would be delayed. She said she would have to transfer me to supervisor and then the call went dead. I had now be on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution. I called back and was put on perpetual hold with no one picking up and the call finally going dead. So I am out $250.00 including extra airfare shipping for 2 days and no present for my wife on Christmas. Now I can't even get someone to help me resolve the issue. If this is the best they can do with their online store then they need to shut it down. I am canceling my Williams-Sonoma credit card and cutting it up.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

Placed a order at Williams-Sonoma online Dec. 20, 2017 for overnight service and charged... Lies, lies, lies. I called customer service. Was on hold 25 min. Once answered she asked questions. Transferred me again. Guess what. I held another 30 min and was disconnected. Do Not order online. This place is horrible. As of Dec. 25 Xmas day no packages in which they was ordered for Christmas. To top it off my order is nonrefundable. In my emails from WS they have the nerve to advertise what I ordered is at the store. But don't have the balls to answer the phone calls. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE WILLIAMS-SONOMA... Liars, liars, liars. Charge a person overnight fee as of the 5th day no pkg.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Deshawn ** (driver) was ahead of schedule and made sure to call when he was on his way to confirm delivery. He was friendly, efficient, and ensured I was happy with the quality of the furniture, assembly, and support. I’ve never had better delivery/customer service! I was apprehensive about paying a delivery fee and having someone come in and assemble the furniture but it was well worth the fee!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I’ve spent numerous hours on the phone with Williams-Sonoma customer service with no one helping me. Now this is my 2nd email into them. With them promising to get back in 48 hours and of course I’ve heard nothing from them. Once again we ordered a Vitamix blender on December 5. A Christmas gift... only for them to tell us it won’t be here till next year. I’ve been shopping at this store for over 15 years and I can’t believe they have this kind of policy and customer service. We ordered it expecting it in 3 days not 33 days.

I could have bought this anywhere if I would have known it was not shipping. I can’t believe no one has gotten back to me on this. I only shop at stores that are reputable and I will never step foot in this store again. They are holding up almost $600 dollars of my money, at this very stressful time of year. Still waiting for a response. Williams Sonoma ordered this Vitamix through a 3rd party vendor as they were out of stock. They did say it was a final sale. But we wanted it for Christmas. We should have a right to cancel.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I made a purchase 12/7/17 from Williams-Sonoma and received the item a week later. I returned to the website to make another purchase and noticed a price drop of 50 dollars. Called them and they stated that they could not do anything and I need to speak with price match guarantee... Called them and left 4 messages and after 2 emails and no returned message or call I called again and spoke with a rep who didn't care to hear me and stated that they would not match their own price drop that occurred in 2 days!!! She stated if I didn't like it I can return the item.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICE GUARANTEE COMPANY EVER!!! I will be returning the item that I paid over 250 dollars for and closing my credit card and letting all my friend and family to save their money and go elsewhere as Williams-Sonoma does not take pride in customer service or its customers!!! I am returning item today and WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!! Thanks for nothing useless company and employees who are trained this way!! Will also post on YELP, BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND SOCIAL MEDIA.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

If I could leave zero stars I would. I ordered a product on 12/13. On 12/15, I received a message that it has been delivered, so far so good. Only it never arrived at my home. After reviewing the order tracking, it appeared to be in Reno, NV rather than at my home in Massachusetts. After a 30 minute hold and a 45 minute phone interchange with sketchy customer service on Saturday, I was left with NO resolution. A subsequent call to UPS indicated that the unit was returned to the sender for having been rejected as hazardous material.

I called Williams-Sonoma back on Monday figuring I'd get better service during normal business hours. Again, very sketchy customer support. This time I learned that this item ships direct from the manufacturer. Sooo, long story short, I have now had 2 long phone interactions with WS, I have no idea where the product I spent over $300 on is and I have no idea when I can expect it to arrive. It shows as delivered in the order tracking system only I know that UPS returned it to the sender. Do yourself a favor and help put this dinosaur out of business by going to Amazon to purchase products you need. I'll update this post if/when this is resolved. I'm happy to provide all order info if someone from W-S follows up. I posted this very review to their site and it was taken down by a moderator.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

My issue started when the item I ordered on Cyber Monday for $80, was charged at its full price. After an hour and a half on the phone with customer service, the price was changed and I was informed they couldn't say if it would arrive by Christmas - a month later. So I cancelled that item. The other item arrived at its destination, and was returned in an attempt to exchange for a different color. They were told that they couldn't simply exchange it, and that the new ones would have to be purchased and then they would be issued a ‘credit’. So the ‘credit’ was sent to me-not the person who was actually forced to buy a new set of dishes -in the form a W&S gift card.

So now, they have effectively assured another $100 in sales for themselves, simply because my family member wanted a different color of the same product, a color that they had in stock at the store it was returned to. After subsequently reading other reviews from both current/former employees about deceptive sales and poor customer service and having now experienced all of these things myself, I will not shop with this company again. I warn anyone reading this, be prepared for headaches.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Until now, I am still waiting for my order - a single bottle of olive oil - to arrive. I have emailed the company TWICE, and have called several times which has totaled over an hour of wait time without getting anyone on the phone. The one time I spoke with someone, she informed me that the package would arrive that day by 8PM, according to UPS. I asked her for the UPS tracking number so I can track it myself, she told me she could not find it, that if I gave her my phone number, she would do some research to get the tracking number for me, then call me back with the number. I never received a call back. This is quite awful, especially as I decided to buy from them from their own advertising that the shipping would be free and fast. This company is absolutely horrid.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I ordered a pizza maker and dough holder. They quickly took my money and shipped 1 product. The pizza maker is missing and they're "looking into it". I called and spent 30 min with a customer service rep who sounded like she was talking into a sock. I must have asked her 20x to speak up and I still barely heard what she said. I suggested to just send another one, since I knew the order was lost, but she refused. I tried calling today 7x and was disconnected all 7x times. I'm getting a sinking feeling this order will be an ongoing waste of time.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I typically don't write reviews for things like this, but I was very disappointed in my experience with Williams-Sonoma, so I thought I had to share. I placed an online order on 12/2. When the product arrived to me on 12/7, I opened the box, and saw negligent packaging. As a result, my product was destroyed. I submitted an online customer service ticket, on 12/7 explaining my problem and asking for a new product to be shipped out ASAP. By 12/13 I still hadn't heard back so I submitted another ticket. By 12/14 (a week after my first ticket was submitted) I called the customer service number, and was transferred FOUR times and was placed on hold for over a half hour. After finally getting through, the representative explained that my product was on back-order and wouldn't be arriving until after Christmas.

I couldn't help but think if they had gotten back to me in a timely manner, I might have received my product before the holidays. The rep also told me that I had to send the old product back before they would consider shipping the new product to me. Now I have no gift and I still won't have it before the holiday. I'm so disgusted in how all of this was handled. I hope someone else will see this and consider ordering from somewhere else.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Williams-Sonoma discount honoring stinks! I placed an online order last night and opened the WS credit card to receive 20% off my first order. The item was available for store pickup. The next morning I received an email saying it was no longer available for store pickup and my order was cancelled. I was not given any option to select a different store for pickup or the option to have the item shipped; just cancelled. When I went to redo the order online for delivery, I was not receive the 20% to place the order??? I spoke with their customer service and the customer service for the credit card. Both were friendly but completely unhelpful. At least I know going forward WS will do nothing to honor discounts!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I've trying to return a product for 3 days. Somehow one of the items in the order showed up for a pickup in NYC and I live in DC. When called to return the product, the customer service told me that they couldn't assist me with this order. Then in all three times they politely dropped the call. One has to call back and stay on the line for 15-20 min to be dropped again.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

After receiving several emails from WS about a 20% discount on appliances, my wife decided to order the Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Plus espresso machine on December 4th. However, your website would not accept the 20% discount code, even though the brands (Nespresso and DeLonghi) were not listed in your exclusions.

We phoned WS customer service to ask for assistance, but could not get a satisfactory explanation from the associate. She finally told us that she would have to look into the matter and would call us back the next day. That did not happen, so we called customer service once more, late on Dec 5th and spoke with a different person, to whom we explained the situation all over again. She confirmed she could take our order over the phone and apply the 20% discount, but to do so we would have to first purchase the item at the quoted pre-discount price of $279.95, after which she would manually apply the discount and credit 20% ($55.99) back to our credit card.

We paid the undiscounted price of $297.73 ($279.95 + tax) over the phone, using a $100 WS gift card and my credit card for the balance. However, no credit was received that day, or the next. I called back late on Dec 6th and after being passed around and kept on hold for well over 30 minutes, was told that the $55.99 would be credited when the item shipped and my card was charged. I advised the associate that my card had already been charged, so that made no sense. The associate sounded confused by this, and said she would consult her manager and call back the next day.

She did call back the following day, but only to advise us that the earlier associate had made a mistake on Dec 5th, and the item was not eligible for the 20% discount!!! Now, thanks to the ineptitude of your staff and completely misleading details on your website about a discount that could not be applied, we have been forced to purchase an item from WS at a higher price than retailers like Amazon (where it currently is on sale for $247). Your associate would not even do a price match, since (she said) the order had already been placed!

Updated on 12/09/2017: After posting my last review about Williams-Sonoma, I had thought I was finally done with this nightmarish experience. I was wrong. From the time we placed this order over the phone on December 5th and received a confirmation over email, the estimated delivery date shown on the WS site has been December 8th. My credit card was charged immediately after the order was placed on December 5th, so I had every reason to believe the item would be delivered quickly. This morning, which was the estimated date of delivery, the status online changed to “In Process.” I assumed that meant the item was on delivery truck, on its way to our home. When nothing was received by 6.30pm EST, I called WS customer service to inquire about the delivery status. The associate put me on hold for almost 10 minutes, after which the call was disconnected.

I called back and after a considerable wait, got through to another associate who looked up the order, and gave me the following details: a) The item had not even left its WS fulfillment center yet. That was only expected to happen tomorrow, Dec 9th, when it would be collected by UPS. b) Once in UPS’ possession, delivery could take up to 5-7 business days. I asked the associate how my card could possibly have been charged on December 5th, when the item had not even been shipped. She had no answer. I then asked her if the order could be canceled immediately and my payment refunded, to finally put an end to this fiasco. She said she could not help with that either, as the order would have to be delivered. Finally, I asked to speak with a supervisor, as I had done during every conversation with WS this week.

The answer was the same – I was told there was no supervisor available, and one would call me back in “approximately 48 hours” (!). Since that has never happened after past assurances, I have no reason to believe it will happen now, especially with the next 48 hours falling over a weekend. Once again, WS has gone ahead and done as they please, with no concern for how it affects this customer. If I had not bothered to call customer service twice today and inquire about my missing item, I would not even have been notified of the major change in estimated delivery dates.

What bothered me even more was the fact that when I asked the associate during my last call if she was familiar with my case, she said there were no notes there for her to refer to. When I expressed my surprise at this, she put me on hold to check and came back to say that she had found one note referring to “a call I made on December 6th, asking for the price of an item!!!” If that is all that exists in WS' records after six phone calls over four days, it tells me a lot about the seriousness with which customer concerns and complaints are handled by this company.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We purchased the All-Clad 10 piece set for almost $700, and were supposed to get a free lasagna pan and oven mitts. We've waited over two months now with no lasagna pan or oven mitts. I've made five calls to Customer Service and was told a month ago that they would be delivered within two weeks. Nothing! I called back four times today and was hung up on three times and told by the fourth that a supervisor would have to help me. And then she disconnected the call! I think this is a TOTAL Bait and Switch scam by Williams-Sonoma. Don't believe a word that WS tells you.

Hello Charles,

I'm very sorry to hear you're having such a hard time getting your free gifts,I'd be happy to assist you with this. Please email your order details to

support@williams-sonoma.com so I can help. I'm truly sorry for all of the inconvenience you've encountered thus far.-Thank You-Sharla-Williams Sonoma Social Media Team

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Stay away from WSH! I ordered a custom couch on September 4th which was to be delivered between October 16-30 according to the bill of sale... As of November 27, 2017 WSH still has NO IDEA where the couch is or when it will be delivered. Every time we called the furniture department they came up with a different story. First the couch had been shipped on October 12, then It had been shipped on November 9, now it is on a freight train since November 21. Nobody knows the process, no one ever calls or emails. The store manager at the Calabasas store where we bought the couch was COMPLETELY unhelpful, clueless. It is a mystery how WSH stays in business... WSH is the poster child of complete LACK of customer service.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Purchased multiple kitchen items for the holidays to be delivered to my home address. Days later, I receive an email that 1 of the items (a butter dish) is ready for in store pickup. I never asked for that, as the nearest store is a 2 hour round trip. Talked to 2 different people via telephone as well as an employee at the store. All tolled about an hour and a half and no resolution. The store said they would ship, but I had to pay for shipping and I could not add another 2 items that I wanted. Wow, a retail store that cannot sell you something! The people at the 800 number could not change the address to in store pick-up to home delivery. Sadly, the order hadn't even shipped at that point. If I could give a negative star, I would. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

First the customer service reps. WOW. THEY ARE NASTY, VILE PEOPLE. All sound extremely uneducated. Am I shopping at Walmart, or a high-end business? They are wildly rude and have an attitude. They also HATE ** people (most are **). Good luck calling the customer service line. It is always busy and riddled with people just like me concerned and complaining about where their product is. The product takes forever to ship and the "vendors" they use to represent Williams-Sonoma brand are HORRIBLE. I ordered a perishable item that needed to be refrigerated IMMEDIATELY. The stupid vendor sends it out 3-day Super Saver on a Wednesday. Scheduled delivery is on MONDAY!!! Are you kidding me?

The item should have been overnighted. Are they trying to get people deathly ill? The item arrived warm and not safe for consumption at all. Went straight from my doorstep into the garbage. I was shocked and bewildered as to why they would send a perishable item out like this. Unbelievable. They are terrible at communicating via email. You will be forced to call as to the whereabouts of your order. Bottom line: I am NEVER using their services again. Horrible shopping experience all the way around. Major headache and I don't need the stress and aggravation.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

On 10/25/2017 I ordered over $5,000 in high end kitchen equipment to furnish a new home on Key West, Florida. I was sent an email saying that the order would be at my house on 10/30/2017. It is 11/10 now and I still have not received the order. I was distracted with a family emergency, so finally called today about the order. The representative could see the order, but had absolutely no clue where it was. She said she had to submit a request to the warehouse to find out what the problem was and that someone would get back to me in 24 hours!!!

I can no response as to why, in the age of instant information, no one seems to know where a $5,000 order is!!! I will never order from this company again nor frequent any of their stores. I will buy elsewhere. They have ruined the open house I was going to have on 10/17. I have nothing in the kitchen to cook with!!! I finally decide to buy high end cookware, etc. and this happens. Thanks a lot Williams-Sonoma!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Leaving 1 star because you can't leave 0. They had a pricing error on the website (prices were 80% off instead of 20% off) and cancelled the orders. That's fine, but I was triple charged and didn't get my money back.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I purchased an item online through Williams-Sonoma around in September 30, 2017, a Staub Round Oven 7 quart for steep discount. The item was a sales item hence it was backordered according to the email I received. I just checked to see what the process is and appears be to be canceled on their site. I called the company and found out the following, they canceled my order because they do not have it in stocked anymore and they do have inventory in a store locally to me hence they are lying stating that they do not have any in stock. However the store refuse to honor the price in which I pay for the item. Williams-Sonoma is supposedly a reputable store, but based on their way of handling such affairs says otherwise. They made the cancellation and if it is in stock then they should have honored my purchase and give me the product.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have ordered for years from Williams-Sonoma; a popup on the web came up, on a sale for one day only... I placed an order and CALLED to make sure this sale was still going on; I was told yes. Placed my order. Teachers, mail carrier and grandparents Christmas gifts were to be the recipient!!! Days later I received an email, stating they made an error on the price and was canceling my order, unbelievable. The order was well over $300 dollars. Not honoring what the price was on the internet is the worst thing a retailer can do... Unbelievable, truly unbelievable.

I will be doing my shopping for that "unique" gift for now on at Crate and Barrel... BTW was on hold for 38 mins. The supervisor said, he was told by corporate office that all the orders for the pricing error on Williams-Sonoma website, would NOT be honored. He was kind enough to give me the CEOs' name and where I was able to find corporate office phone number. I did call; asked to leave name and number... And "someone" will get back to me... Still waiting. Unbelievable.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

They charged me twice. They canceled my order, but only had a refund for the accidental charge. Now I am still out the money and have no product. Their customer service sucks. It seems this happens frequently with this company. I thought this was a better company than that. Very disappointed.:(

Hello Melissa,

Please accept my apologies for our error. I have sent you a private message with my contact information and if you are still having concerns I will be happy to assist.

Williams-Sonoma Social Media Team

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

On August 31 I shopped at the store at Columbus Circle, NYC. There were signs all over the store proclaiming 20% discount on all purchases that day. This was repeated by store sales staff. At the register I did not get a receipt, rather it would be emailed to me. I had a nagging feeling the amount seemed high but dismissed my concerns, assuming this was a reputable store. Later at home when I looked at the emailed invoice it showed no discount. They offer a "feedback" procedure on the email invoice which I used to complain but to date I have not been credited the discount. One of the items I purchased was a digital cooking thermometer that never worked.

Williams-Sonoma response

I apologize for the inconvenience Elisabeth! I would like to help and have sent you a private message with my direct contact information so I can further assist you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
    Jamie

Williams-Sonoma Social Media Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Receive the multi-chopper as a Christmas gift and tried it for the first time. Chopped up an onion in small pieces and put it through the multi-chopper. Most all of the blades broke off almost immediately. It’s been about a year since I received this gift so can’t return it. This product is a piece of junk!

Williams-Sonoma expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1956, the company is most well known for its culinary offerings, but Williams-Sonoma branched out into home furnishings with great success. It has everything you need for almost every room in your home.

• Easy returns: Sometimes a piece doesn't work quite the way you think it will, and if you buy from Williams-Sonoma, you can return most items for any reason as long as it's within 30 days and you have the receipt.

• Free catalogs: Williams-Sonoma will send you a free catalog so you can see exactly what it offers. If you can't wait, just go online and start browsing the online catalog.

• White glove delivery: Some purchases qualify for optional white glove delivery service, which means the item will be delivered, unpacked and assembled where you want it. They even take the packing materials with them when they leave.

• Warehouse sales: If you're looking to score a favorite piece at a deep discount, make sure to check out the warehouse sale section of the website for special offerings.

• Fabric swatches: If you need to test a certain upholstery or wood finish with your existing decor, you can request swatches or stop by a store to get a better idea of what works and what does not.

• Best for: Luxury buyers, interior designers and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

San Francisco
    www.williams-sonoma.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use