3.58/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Irvine, CA

Arizona Leather Interiors is America’s leather expert with the largest selection of leather furnishings in the United States. If you want quality leather, then you have come to the right place. There are three things that really matter to us and that is style, comfort and quality. Arizona Leather offers a 5-year warranty on all leather products. We will also deliver anywhere nationwide. Contact us today!

Looking for a good furniture store?

53 Arizona Leather Interiors Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 3, 2019

Purchased a couch and loveseat four years ago from Arizona Leather Huntington Beach. Three months ago the electric motor to recline the loveseat stopped working. Have had technicians come to the house 3 times and still does not work. Now, Mike ** from the service department called to inform me they thought all along they were repairing a recliner and not a loveseat...WTF? Mike told me I would have to call the store to get the correct sales order number for the loveseat and then call him back with it and we need to start all over again with the service and determine any costs. After waiting three months we have to start over and I might get charged?! Are they nuts! Everything about the service department is terrible. Extremely rude people. Never again will I shop at Arizona Leather. If you are reading this, spend your money somewhere else.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I will never do business with this company again. Wish I would have read the many negative reviews. I bought a couch recliner and chair recliner from the San MArcos store. The sales process was OK. Michael was pretty good but once the couch was delivered, it was all downhill from there. The delivery company (White Glove) damaged my floor and unfortunately, I did not catch it until they left.

The chair had wrinkled leather on the back and a big defect on the arm cushion in plain view. Customer service (Justin) would never call me back. I had to contact sales numerous times to get any response. It has taken 10 weeks since delivery to get this partially resolve. The delivery company never assumed responsibility for the damage and never put anything in writing. I had to pester them repeatedly to get any response. AZ Leather came out twice to repair the chair and ended up recovering 40% of the chair. Next time, I will go to Ethan Allen. AZ Leather are crooks. The worst customer service and White Glove damaged my floor. Never Again.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Purchased sofa and chaise. Received and chaise and sofa cushions had leather imperfections. The legs were not level upon delivery. I called Shop. They said someone would come out at adjust legs and leather imperfections. After 2 hrs no improvement on anything. They agreed to replace casings on chaise and cushions. They arrived late to install. No apology? Even though Justin CS confirmed I was first on route. After numerous calls Justin never returned, I made contact with shop. At 7:00 pm casings arrived. 3 hrs later. Come to find out casing are not made to fit correctly. Major wrinkles diagonally across chaise and top of back cushion. Sent picture to shop and CS. No one called me. From CS.

I went to shop and spoke to sales rep. Was promised I would hear from. CS. Well glad it was not Justin as he is worthless. Mike ** from CS said he was not sure why or what caused the leather to not fit right. But he would look into it and find out my options. I told him I do want more replacement cushions but a new entire piece. He was reluctant? But agreed. Bc of my type of leather I asked if compensation would be given for a upgrade since the grade of leather could have been the issue. He said owner Bill said no. I was surprised at this attitude. Take the same leather or a refund. With that attitude I said refund my money. Purchased sofa 8/2018. Delivered 11/2018. Failed attempt to repair 1/2019. New casings 2/2019. I do not recommend this company as their CS is not on the best interest of the customer. Return 3/2019.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Waited for 20 years for a quality couch. Decided to go to the outlet to get the most for our money. Knew what we wanted, a reclining couch with a footrest without any gaps so our little dog wouldn't be afraid to jump up to sit next to us, separate zippered cushions so I could replace the foam if needed someday (planned on keeping for a very long time). Willing to pay for good quality leather and comfort. Found all of those features in one couch only. Melted into this couch. Tag had the price only, not the name of the couch. Each style has a different name. Since it was the outlet I didn't think anything of it.

A name was put on the invoice though, and that name matched the style that was delivered to us. Not the couch we purchased. It was heavily wrapped with plastic when we accepted the delivery at our storage unit as we were waiting for escrow to close on our new home. The manager knew all this when we made this purchase and that we wouldn't see this couch for a few months. I was shocked when we finally unwrapped this couch. I never would have purchased a marshmallow back (all cushions attached to the couch). I could have cried when I sat in it (SO UNCOMFORTABLE)!!

Cheap leather, you slide into the corners! Footrests have gaps in them and as suspected our dog is afraid to jump up because of the gap in them. The manager, Gareth said we must have forgotten what we purchased. What a crock!!! I knew what I wanted and purchased it, NO confusion here. This obviously wasn't his first rodeo (done this before). Now just after one year the leather is coming off. Gareth says we were confused with other couches we looked at, we were not confused. We Narrowed it down to THE couch almost immediately. My husband sat in this couch only. I sat in maybe one other couch. I think this is fraud.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Purchased a couch from Arizona Leather and have nothing but problems since day 1!!! Had a sagging problem within three months of having the couch, took forever and three people calling Justin daily for months to get a solution, costing us more money. The couch was three months old, and we had to pay more? Now, it's been not even a year and the color coating is peeling up looking like a crap Ikea couch! WOW! I expected quality and the quality is terrible!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF GOING TO IKEA THAN PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR THESE PIECES OF CRAP COUCHES. AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arizona Leather Interiors?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

We've had our leather sectional from Arizona Leather for nine years, and have loved it. We bought this sectional because it came with a lifetime warranty for craftsmanship. This year we noticed a sag on the long end of the sectional and found out that the frame was defective. We called our local Arizona Leather retail store to inquire about the warranty, and they referred us to "Justin" regarding this matter. We have now called Justin at least five times over the past two weeks and have gotten no reply. It's frustrating that warranties only go through one person--who does not call back. Arizona Leather is quick to sell you a sectional... But when it comes to their warranty they don't call back!

Original review: June 25, 2017

My husband and I were searching for months for a leather sectional and club chair. Living in Sedona, there weren't many options. We decided to explore the furniture stores in Scottsdale that sold leather furniture. Our last stop was Arizona Leather. The salesperson, Lynn, was wonderful to work with and helped us with our selection. After the couch was ordered, Lynn kept in touch with us as to an approximate delivery date. The couch and chair were delivered on the date promised and the delivery crew was extremely professional. We love our couch/chair and couldn't be happier, Arizona Leather exceeded our expectations.

Resolution response: June 1, 2017

Update: The "y" connector issue was resolved. It was found under the couch. Apparently the installer didn't realize it was there; all recliners working now. As far as the damaged top, the repair technician finally was in contact and the repair is scheduled. Totally happy with the product, we get many compliments. My only complaint is that customer service is hard to get ahold of and a little slow to resolve issues and/or update customer on status, but they are making it right.

Original review: May 20, 2017

The couch and loveseat are great, excellent craftsmanship etc. My issue is on the customer service side. First, our sales rep failed to notify the delivery company that they were to take our old loveseat and couch, so when the new ones were delivered the delivery company refused to take the old ones. Then, our couch came missing a "y" adapter to one of the recliners and there was damage on a wood piece in the center console. So after spending a small fortune and waiting about 2 months for my new sofa and loveseat, I have 2 of the 3 recliners working and a console with a dent and scratches on it. After working with my sales rep, it's been a week now with no resolution or a call from customer service advising us of how they are going to address the issues.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I dealt with Judy from start to finish. She was very professional and personable. She went out of her way to make sure the sectional was done right. We chose to do a combination of Leather and fabric. It came out beautiful!

Original review: March 24, 2017

From the initial contact at the Tustin store, through the sale and then delivery we were thoroughly impressed by the quality of service we received. We are thrilled with our couches as is our furry kid as evidenced by the attached pictures.

Arizona Leather Interiors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The largest specialty leather furniture store in the U.S.A. offers over 100 distinct furniture designs, 40 different leathers and 400 color options. Shop online or in-store at locations in Arizona, New Mexico and California.

• Selection: Leather sofas, loveseats, chairs, sectionals, sleepers and reclining furniture.

• Craftsmanship: Zippered seat cushions for easy refilling.

• Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frames, springs and workmanship. 5-year warranty on all leather.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs