toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Arizona Leather Furniture

Mr Prado, Arizona Leather and Sparklets water are making friends! We are happy to be in service in you and your extended family's homes. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate your business!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I have been wanting to post this review for a while about my furniture purchase. We were looking at upgrading our living room furniture. We never had owned leather furniture before so we decided to treat ourselves. We were looking for quality, style, color and stability of company and be within our price range. After checking out several established traditional furniture stores in Tulsa and the immediate area we decided on the new Arizona Leather store that had just opened. We visited several times and each time Raul and Shannon were so helpful in guiding us to make the right decision for our particular home decor. They treated us like friends instead of customers. We made our decision to get a power reclining sofa and power reclining chair with the color, style, cushion firmness and design that would highly accent our living room.

We now have had the our couch and chair for over a year and half and are very pleased with them. We have had many compliments on the furniture. My sister-in-law saw our recliner and was so impressed that she immediately went and purchased a similar chair. Our nephew from California was visiting us and was impressed and asked where we had purchased them. Come to find out he had purchased leather furniture from Arizona Leather 15 years earlier and still has them today! So I am sure I made a good choice on my furniture. I highly recommend this store and staff.

HI Shelly,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience, Gary is a true professional and fun to work with!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I very much appreciated working with Gary at the Tempe, AZ store. He answered all our questions and provided us with very good suggestions about what might work for us. I will definitely recommend other people work with Gary on their furniture needs.

Arizona Leather Furniture

Mr. Kisow, Thank you so much for taking the time to complement our staff and we agree! Thank you for your business and the kind words.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

What a pleasure it was shopping at the Arizona Leather store in Irvine. Charles ** took such good care of us, especially attentive to my wife's questions about leather quality levels, construction, and future care of the sofas. He really took the time to explain how they are made and why they are a valuable investment in a superior product. We can't wait to get them into our home...!!!

Top quality, value and endless options. Staff went above and beyond. Due to divorce, I paid for my sofa but couldn't take delivery. They held my sofa in storage for a year at no cost. Who does that?! They've earned my loyalty for life!

Arizona Leather Furniture

Mr Chriss,Thank for being a proud supporter! Enjoy your new furniture.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

My experience with Arizona Leather was so amazing I needed to let others know. When the need arouse for new living room furniture, my wife and I decided to check out Arizona Leather on the recommendation of a friend. I was impressed with layout of the store and the courteousness of the salesperson. My wife loved the accent items as well as the variety of styles and colors for all the sofas. We chose a Oregon style sectional in a dark blue gray color. We were stated that the custom furniture would take about eight weeks to complete and were overjoyed when we received a call for delivery in just over six weeks. Delivery was quick and easy. At the time, we were recommended some great product and helpful tips to care for our new sectional. Our whole experience could not have been better and our furniture is gorgeous. I have already recommended Arizona Leather to my friends as I am doing to you now, you will not be disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arizona Leather Furniture?

Arizona Leather Furniture

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate your business!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The salesmen was knowledgeable and informative. I have to say, this is by far the best furniture I have purchased. If you are looking for furniture, I highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed. :)

Arizona Leather Furniture

Lute, Thank you we are happy to be a part of your family

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

We have purchased two couches and one chair from Arizona Leather, over the period of 10 years. The first couch is still in near-new condition, even with a child growing up on it. The quality is top-notch and the service is excellent. I am afraid to purchase furniture from anyone else at this point.

Arizona Leather Furniture

Mr Gerhardt, We agree Jody is great! Thank you for the kind words and your repeated business over the years.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

WOW! This was the best shopping experience for home furniture I've ever had. So many styles and quality leathers to select from. My sales rep was "Jody **". Her many years of decorating experience was extremely helpful in finding the right pieces for my home. This was my third purchase from Arizona Leather. I'm not replacing, I'm adding pieces to fill the voids. There was NO pressure to purchase, NO push to sell something I didn't need, only a warm smile and a great sense of what worked for me! Thank you Arizona Leather!!!

Arizona Leather Furniture

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your new Sectional!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I recently went to Arizona Leather at the San Diego location, on Miramar Rd. I had the pleasure of working with Mike whom was very knowledgeable about Leather. He took the time to explain the different types of Leather. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy. I received My order recently and am very pleased with the quality. It's everything I expected and more! My thank's to Mike & Arizona Leather for the Super Service!

Arizona Leather Furniture

Mr Langley, Thank you for the kind words, it has been our pleasure to serve you!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

My wife and I visited Sales Consultant Billy ** at AZ Leather Ontario store. Mr ** greeted us professionally making us very comfortable as we toured his showroom shopping for a leather reclining chair, which we found many comparable choices with a variety of colors and leather combinations. Billy explained in detail the variety of leathers and price combinations so that we could make the best decision for the chair we purchased. All in we could not have found a better store to have made such a major purchase.

Nan,

We are happy you had a great experience visiting our store. Most of our clients do make repeated visits to try different styles and just to spend time with the style they have zeroed in on. Our furniture can last decades, it's important to make a comfortable connection!. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

We knew it was time for new sofas when pillows and throws were no longer covering all the worn spots on our old couches. We wanted stuff that would last so we did a lot of comparing at the higher end stores. It took about 3 months looking and we got so much info from salespeople on what makes a good sofa we could probably teach a class. We ended up buying from Arizona Leather because they had the style I wanted and they weren't pushy, which is a turnoff. They didn't follow us around like we were prey and they didn't ignore me either, the way some salesmen do when they think that hubby makes all the decisions.

The salesman and manager were helpful in explaining the differences in leather and what makes a good cushion, and they were still nice after our third visit since it took a while for us to pull the trigger. Glad we did though because our new sofa set is super comfy, the leather is so soft and the set looks great in our family room. We'd buy from them again if we needed something else down the road.

Arizona Leather Furniture

Thanks Sandra, Here's to many more Holidays with your new sofa!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

My husband and I are loving the new sofa. The sales team was super knowledgeable and a speedy delivery. Can't wait to show it off to the family. A big thanks to the Arizona Leather Team that made my holidays special.

Hi Per,

Thank you for making Arizona Leather furniture a part of your home for so many years. We will continue to strive to keep you stylishly comfortable! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Arizona Leather is my preferred place to shop for quality furniture. I have purchased many elegant, comfortable and well designed pieces over the years and give their furniture and overall experience 5+ stars! Arizona Leather's highly customer satisfaction driven business is rare today but that is only one of the many reasons I will return when I am searching for home furnishings. Arizona Leather is well worth the experience!

Hi JR,

Glad you are finding the information you are looking for, We are happy to educate our clients about all the different Leather types and what to look for as they shop around. We have found the more informed our prospective clients are the more likely we will earn their business.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I am writing this review to let the world know how detail oriented and committed to great service everyone at Arizona Leather has been. I have spoken to over 3 employees with Arizona Leather and they are helpful even if you are not buying furniture from them. The Made in America furniture makes it even better!

Arizona Leather Furniture

Richard, Thank you for the feedback. We did experience some trouble with our shipping carriers misrouting your furniture and we understand the frustration. We take pride in our staff and our furniture, long distance deliveries can be challenging and we are working on a system to better communicate with our carriers once the items leave our direct control. Thank you for your business and we are happy you are finally enjoying your furniture.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

The two couches were sent to the wrong warehouse (Hayward CA instead of Sacramento). AZ Leather didn't initiate the communication that the couches were in the warehouse. AZ Leather said the delivery co. would contact me by a certain date, which didn't happen. In summary, if I hadn't continually contacted AZ Leather and the delivery co., I'm not sure WHEN those couches would have been scheduled for delivery.

Carrie,

What a great picture! Please post a new picture after you add more Arizona Leather items to your home. Thank you for business, your room looks amazingly cozy.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

We LOVE our teal blue Chesterfield sofa, it is quite the striking piece in our family room. Being that it was custom made, I was able to select the hardware color and style of the tacks around the front of the sofa, the legs, the leather color and quality. Where else can you get a custom sofa where you can specify all of these design details to complete the look of my room? Nowhere that I found, as I researched this thoroughly having a very specific look in mind. I chose a rustic distressed leather, and I quite like that it's aging beautifully. I did have an issue with the stiffness of the cushions. I made one call and spoke to a Mike, it took about 3 weeks to get the cushions and they were just what I wanted. I had a great experience overall. I'm in the process of redoing another room and look forward to adding more AL pieces to our home.

Thanks Bob,

We are blessed to have to have such great people. Appreciate your business!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I wanted to express what a pleasure it was shopping for my new sofa. I fully expected the "big box" retailer attitude with assistance from an "order taker". I was pleasantly surprised by the professional, knowledgeable and helpful salesperson. The customer service was outstanding. I will definitely recommend Arizona Leather to family and friends. Keep up the good work!!!

Hi Jamie,

Thank you! Your business is appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with my sectional! I have owned it for a few years and it is just as beautiful today as the day it was delivered. This piece of furniture was built to last, so I feel like I definitely got bang for my buck! I recently had a few questions, so I contacted Mike in customer service. He was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend!

Hi Lois,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience with Arizona Leather. We wish we had more influence with transportation companies and our out of state deliveries. So glad we got everything squared away for you. Your business is appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I found the salespeople to be most helpful and concerned to get our order exactly as we wanted. They were also very helpful in solving the issue of a damaged sofa when it was delivered. The sofa was remade and came in beautifully crafted. It is so comfortable and we love it. Despite our horrible experience with the delivery company, we are so pleased with Arizona Leather's handling of the problem, and so very pleased with the end result.

ANN,

Thank you for writing about your experience. Thank goodness the perfect color became available! We appreciate your business.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I spent 3 1/2 months with Arizona personnel trying to decide on the proper color for this big purchase. I was given swatches weekly to take home and preview in our family room with the unusual pecky cedar walls and limited lighting. The personnel were always friendly and encouraging. They knew the colors I was drawn to but naturally could not make my decision for me. Just as I was ready to say quits, a new color had arrived at the store and the personnel said, "What do you think?: It was PERFECT! I took the swatch home, color was good for the room and I returned to the store to make the purchase. Long and drawn out process but the quality of Arizona Leather is worth waiting for in my opinion. The personnel at the Miramar store were knowledgeable about their products and patient beyond belief. Thank you Arizona Leather!

HI Rosemary,

Thank you for sharing the High lights of your experience with Arizona Leather. We received your message on Friday as well as a report from our tech. We will be in touch with you today and we are confidant we'll get things working properly. Sometimes those electrical components have a life of their own. You business is greatly appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

We received the furniture (theatre style seating) and it transformed the room in an instant-gorgeous furniture. The problem is, one recliner has a faulty electrical issue which makes the seat go from recline to sitting upright without any warning and certainly without pressing of any buttons. I called service and a technician was scheduled on a Saturday. He never showed up or called.

After leaving a couple of voice messages, a different technician called and said he could come out the next day, a Monday. The technician said the chair needs a new electrical set up for that one chair. As of Friday, I still haven't heard anything about the repair. I called and left a message. Just a phone call to say they have the part and will schedule the repair or they don't have the part and need to order it would be a start. The furniture is beautiful but considering how pricey it is, I was expecting better customer service with the repair. This chair is a safety issue.

HI Kelli,

We enjoyed working with you too! Thank you for the kind words.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

Arizona Leather Interiors exceeded our expectations on every level. The sales staff was knowledgeable, diligent and responsive to the many questions we had in researching our purchase of a leather sofa with a king size fold out mattress. The delivery process was on time, efficient and easy! The quality of the sofa and bed is impeccable. We research many, many products before purchasing from Arizona. The Arizona sofa bed is far superior to anything else that we found on the market. The sofa is stunning and amazingly comfortable. The pull out mattress is easy to use and also super comfortable. We are so happy with our purchase and we will not hesitate to go straight to Arizona Leather Interiors next time we are shopping for a sofa or home furnishings.

Anita,

Thank you! We appreciate your business and hope to continue furnishing all the Lamont homes. ;-)

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable without sales pressure. Order was handled promptly and delivery came earlier than expected. Atmosphere in store was casual yet professional. We shopped here because our daughter was so pleased with her purchase several years before.

Dave B,

Thank you for the kind words and we tend to agree with you!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I had purchased a Sofa, Chair and Ottoman. Have had them over a year and they are super comfortable and look great and well made. Other places I shopped just didn't "feel" like quality. It makes a difference! They took good care of us for smooth delivery and setup. Would definitely shop there again.

Andrew,

Thanks for sharing your experience and we have to agree, Caryle is a superstar in helping people stylize their homes. Your business is very much appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I wanted to find a new sofa for my living room, and being a guy I needed design help. Went into Arizona Leather and met Caryle, and she was able to help me with design that best fit me. She helped me with choosing the right color to match flooring and wall color, and selecting a leather that my dog wouldn't ruin when he jumped up on the sofa. She made the buying experience fast and easy. I received my sofa a couple of weeks ago, and we all love. Beautifully made, fits perfectly, and makes me look like I have style. Would recommend AZ Leather to anyone seeking a high quality leather sofa or chair. Thanks for all your help.

Rajeev,

Thank you and we are so happy to be a part of your family's Christmas celebration. We appreciate the kind words and your business.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Me and my wife shopped at lot of furniture stores and were confused from where to buy, as all were claiming to use 100% leather, but I was skeptical about it. Then I started my research and came to know about Arizona Leather and also found out they use 100% Original Leather which I got it in writing also with full warranty. Best part of this purchase was that it is manufactured locally and not in China, so the quality is really in high standards. After every big purchase it is very important to have After Sales Service and it is excellent and they never say No to you for anything. We also got Free leather cleaner. Our recommendation if you want 100% Leather then this is the place. Don't try anywhere else because you will save money but will repent later. Thank you guys for our purchase once again and we recommend this to everyone. You really made our Christmas Happy!

HI Mr. Lopez,

As always we appreciate your business and comments. We apologize we did not meet your expectations. Arizona Leather warrants our leather for 5 years. You purchased a beautiful reclining sectional from us on 2/28/2010. We dispatched our tech to your home in August of 2011 for your concerns regarding a noisy mechanism and discoloration of your headrest. At that time the mechanism was replaced and the headrest was touched up. In May of 2016 our customer service team dispatched our technician for your concern of a small area on one seat cushion. Even though our leather warranty expired over one year prior to your call, we offered to remake and install a new seat cushion at our cost of materials and labor. We hope you will reconsider and allow us to replace your seat cushion at our cost. Please contact us at 1-888-669-5328 ext 115. Again we appreciate your business.

Original review: May 30, 2016

Arizona Leather Co. will not honor their 5 yr warranty on my leather couch. The leather is cracking and the color is fading after five years. I complained to the AZ Leather Co. about the leather fading about 1 year after we purchased it. They responded and tried to redye the leather. However, the repair did not last long. About a year later, I complained to them again about the same problem on some of the other backs, they said it must be perspiration of the person sitting in that spot that is causing it to change color, which is BS. Just recently, one of the cushions begin to crack and the cracks are going through the leather. When the store told me to call customer service they were slow to respond. Repeated calls to Justin were not returned.

They finally sent out Mike to inspect the couch. He looked at the deteriorating cushion and took pictures and said he would write a report and send the report and pictures to Arizona Leather, he did not say anything about the fading color. A day or so later, my wife got a call on her cellphone and a message left said that there was no problem with the leather and that it was something in the home that was causing the area on a corner of the cushion to crack and deteriorate the leather. He said the cushion could be repaired by replacing the top cover of the cushion and would cost over $200 for a new cover and installation would cost over $100 This is not only absurd but insulting as well.

I had someone from a local upholstery shop come and take a look at it since it is is not removable to get a second opinion and estimate on repair. They stated that the leather should never do this. They felt that this should be covered under warranty. It was their opinion that the leather was defective. It is a defective couch and cost over $7000 for couch and chair. Don't buy anything from Arizona Leather is my recommendation.

HI Marianna,

Sorry, it appears we've had trouble connecting in the past. Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us an opportunity to respond. Something may be incorrect with our records, we show we processed an insurance claim for your damaged seat cushion this past August 2016. As for your zippers we would love to help out. Our in home service is included for all of our local trade area customers as part of our warranty for the first full year of ownership, if anything happens during the first full year we go to your home free of charge. After the first year of ownership for any warranty concern there is a transportation charge, currently 75.00, for in home service. Or you can opt to bring the items to our factory in Chino, ca. where all warranty work is performed free of charge. Its great that you purchased the added damage warranty, with the exception of the replaced seat casing built for you, the remainder of your leather is still covered. We appreciate your business and please do call if we can help with your zippers or if any of our records are incorrect. 1-888-669-5328 ext 115

Original review: Feb. 26, 2016

I purchased a $6,000+ sectional from Arizona Leather. There was a problem with a zipper on a cushion about six months ago. I called Justin in customer service at that time. I did not hear back so I went to the store to inquire. They gave me Justin's number so I tried again. Had to leave another voicemail with no response. This happened two additional times. I tried again today and his voicemail was full. Called the store again. Finally ended up with a callback from Mike **. There was no apology for the hassle I had been through in the past six months. He was very rude. Told me that the zipper problem was my fault but that it would be covered under their warranty... for a $75 fee. During that six months of being ignored one of our seat cushions went flat. This is directly from the website:

Lifetime warranty on frames, springs, workmanship: 5 year warranty on all leather, Zippered backs, arms and seat cushions for refilling, Lifetime cushion warranty, Knowledgeable service from leather experts, Glove fit tailoring... but Mike told me that the cushion would not be covered under the warranty. Also, last week there was a spill on the couch so I was planning to have that taken care of as well since I spent the extra $400 for the additional warranty. Well, AL does not even handle that warranty so I am on my own with that and have to deal with a completely different company (would like to have been informed of that when the couch was being sold to me).

It is unfortunate that I will not purchase furniture from AL again simply because Justin does not return calls and Mike (the name I see recurring in these reviews) treats customers like they are the problem - rather than the very poor customer service department at AL. I hope that this is helpful. We love our sectional and wish we loved AL...

I have been a very happy customer UNTIL we needed something taken care of. BUYER beware on what you may purchase and from what a sales person may tell you. READ things carefully. Even if you think what you are reading is what it is, have it crossed out in, put in a language that is very clear to you for future issues. At this time I will most definitely not refer this company to any of my clients or friends in the future. I am sad to say that but if the conversation with the customer service Supervisor (Mike not going to say last name) could have been handled differently instead of trying to belittle a paying customer on an $8100 sofa, I may have reconsidered in the way things would have been handled.

Approx 30 min after my conversation I did get a call from the owner (Jim) that was much nicer on the service side. However still not handled the way I would have thought it would have been for a consumer that has spent so much. Issue is simply 2 cushions to be replaced. I do not even have an issue of paying the $75 service fee, but to pay for the 2 cushions when warranty is still in service In any case, just do your research. Product overall is wonderful. Customer Service side of things and the way it was handled was for sure not up to par for such a company as owned by Jim.

I bought my furniture less than two years ago and requested to have the company adjust the reclining mechanisms on the recliners and love seat. I spoke with "Mike in the service department" and told him that it is extremely difficult to get out of the recliners and they have been like this since we bought the furniture. Now, however, my husband is going to have surgery on both knees and he will not be able to use the chairs. I spoke with Mike in the CA store and he told me that we were out of the service zone (we live in Maryland) and would be responsible for not only getting the furniture serviced, but for the cost of it as well. ALF would only pay for new mechanisms. I reminded him that it has only been less than two years and it was like this since we had the furniture--Mike stated, "It Did Not Matter." I do not recommend purchasing from this company. The quality is not what it should be for the money it cost and the service is HORRENDOUS. Save yourself the headache and go with another company.

Arizona Leather Furniture Company Profile