2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Irvine, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Arizona Leather Interiors is America’s leather expert with the largest selection of leather furnishings in the United States. If you want quality leather, then you have come to the right place. There are three things that really matter to us and that is style, comfort and quality. Arizona Leather offers a 5-year warranty on all leather products. We will also deliver anywhere nationwide. Contact us today!

Arizona Leather Interiors Reviews

Original review: May 29, 2020

After purchasing our sofa and loveseat 18 years ago from the Huntington Beach store, we are just now needing to replace the sofa only. The loveseat is still in almost pristine condition but the cushions on the sofa peeled ONLY because we made the unfortunate choice to take the seat cushions to a car upholstery place for cleaning and they ruined the leather! The seats hadn't peeled or cracked in 18 years! (See photos of our still good looking 18 year old set!) So now we're left with the option to replace them both or have the sofa cushions fixed. Considering they are now 18 years old, we decided to replace them with a RECLINING sofa & loveseat (as somehow we got older too and the reclining option is SO COMFORTABLE!!!!). So we went back to Arizona Leather in Huntington Beach to buy a new set and were met with the same courteous professionalism as we had experienced 18 years ago!

Louis our sales rep, was not only kind and knowledgeable on all the products, but he was also VERY patient with us as it took us SO long, even days, to decide which set we liked the best! So many beautiful & comfortable styles to choose from and options galore!!! We finally made up our minds and placed our order yesterday and are eager to relax and recline in our super comfy, sofa & loveseat!!! THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE AT ARIZONA LEATHER!!! GREAT COMPANY!!! GREAT PEOPLE!!! GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

We have been trying to get additional cushion stuffing for our couch which was offered to us at time of sale. The sales person told us all we had to do was ask for it anytime we needed the cushions to be firmer. We went into the store in Roseville. They were out of stock. They told us someone would call us regarding UPS delivering it to us. No return call. Tried calling back 2 more times. No one answered the phone. Called again and this salesman said he would call back. No call back. We have sent the info from cushion tags and everything they requested and still no response to when we can get the stuffing for the cushion. Going on 4 weeks with no interest on their part in correcting this situation. I will not buy from this company again.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

We purchased a recliner sofa from Arizona Leather in November of 2016. Initially the product was fine. Within the last month the motor stopped working three times. The most recent time being 10 minutes ago. I finally got Customer Service to send someone out after the first stoppage (two gentleman plugged something in). After the second incident I called once again and never received the courtesy of a return call to set up an appointment time. Just so happened our son was down and he was able to tip the couch so they could see what was happening. They plugged something in and it worked until a few minutes ago.

I cannot believe I have to, once again, start tracking down these people. If they do not wish to offer any repair service perhaps they might want to find a group who does. I read where Justin and Mike were not helpful at all. Ditto. If I didn't need to rely on having my legs elevated due to some medical issues I wouldn't be as concerned, because otherwise I have enjoyed the sofa and it helped get me through a near fatal illness.

Original review: July 3, 2019

Purchased a couch and loveseat four years ago from Arizona Leather Huntington Beach. Three months ago the electric motor to recline the loveseat stopped working. Have had technicians come to the house 3 times and still does not work. Now, Mike ** from the service department called to inform me they thought all along they were repairing a recliner and not a loveseat...WTF? Mike told me I would have to call the store to get the correct sales order number for the loveseat and then call him back with it and we need to start all over again with the service and determine any costs. After waiting three months we have to start over and I might get charged?! Are they nuts! Everything about the service department is terrible. Extremely rude people. Never again will I shop at Arizona Leather. If you are reading this, spend your money somewhere else.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I will never do business with this company again. Wish I would have read the many negative reviews. I bought a couch recliner and chair recliner from the San MArcos store. The sales process was OK. Michael was pretty good but once the couch was delivered, it was all downhill from there. The delivery company (White Glove) damaged my floor and unfortunately, I did not catch it until they left.

The chair had wrinkled leather on the back and a big defect on the arm cushion in plain view. Customer service (Justin) would never call me back. I had to contact sales numerous times to get any response. It has taken 10 weeks since delivery to get this partially resolve. The delivery company never assumed responsibility for the damage and never put anything in writing. I had to pester them repeatedly to get any response. AZ Leather came out twice to repair the chair and ended up recovering 40% of the chair. Next time, I will go to Ethan Allen. AZ Leather are crooks. The worst customer service and White Glove damaged my floor. Never Again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arizona Leather Interiors?

Original review: March 2, 2019

Purchased sofa and chaise. Received and chaise and sofa cushions had leather imperfections. The legs were not level upon delivery. I called Shop. They said someone would come out at adjust legs and leather imperfections. After 2 hrs no improvement on anything. They agreed to replace casings on chaise and cushions. They arrived late to install. No apology? Even though Justin CS confirmed I was first on route. After numerous calls Justin never returned, I made contact with shop. At 7:00 pm casings arrived. 3 hrs later. Come to find out casing are not made to fit correctly. Major wrinkles diagonally across chaise and top of back cushion. Sent picture to shop and CS. No one called me. From CS.

I went to shop and spoke to sales rep. Was promised I would hear from. CS. Well glad it was not Justin as he is worthless. Mike ** from CS said he was not sure why or what caused the leather to not fit right. But he would look into it and find out my options. I told him I do want more replacement cushions but a new entire piece. He was reluctant? But agreed. Bc of my type of leather I asked if compensation would be given for a upgrade since the grade of leather could have been the issue. He said owner Bill said no. I was surprised at this attitude. Take the same leather or a refund. With that attitude I said refund my money. Purchased sofa 8/2018. Delivered 11/2018. Failed attempt to repair 1/2019. New casings 2/2019. I do not recommend this company as their CS is not on the best interest of the customer. Return 3/2019.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Waited for 20 years for a quality couch. Decided to go to the outlet to get the most for our money. Knew what we wanted, a reclining couch with a footrest without any gaps so our little dog wouldn't be afraid to jump up to sit next to us, separate zippered cushions so I could replace the foam if needed someday (planned on keeping for a very long time). Willing to pay for good quality leather and comfort. Found all of those features in one couch only. Melted into this couch. Tag had the price only, not the name of the couch. Each style has a different name. Since it was the outlet I didn't think anything of it.

A name was put on the invoice though, and that name matched the style that was delivered to us. Not the couch we purchased. It was heavily wrapped with plastic when we accepted the delivery at our storage unit as we were waiting for escrow to close on our new home. The manager knew all this when we made this purchase and that we wouldn't see this couch for a few months. I was shocked when we finally unwrapped this couch. I never would have purchased a marshmallow back (all cushions attached to the couch). I could have cried when I sat in it (SO UNCOMFORTABLE)!!

Cheap leather, you slide into the corners! Footrests have gaps in them and as suspected our dog is afraid to jump up because of the gap in them. The manager, Gareth said we must have forgotten what we purchased. What a crock!!! I knew what I wanted and purchased it, NO confusion here. This obviously wasn't his first rodeo (done this before). Now just after one year the leather is coming off. Gareth says we were confused with other couches we looked at, we were not confused. We Narrowed it down to THE couch almost immediately. My husband sat in this couch only. I sat in maybe one other couch. I think this is fraud.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Purchased a couch from Arizona Leather and have nothing but problems since day 1!!! Had a sagging problem within three months of having the couch, took forever and three people calling Justin daily for months to get a solution, costing us more money. The couch was three months old, and we had to pay more? Now, it's been not even a year and the color coating is peeling up looking like a crap Ikea couch! WOW! I expected quality and the quality is terrible!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF GOING TO IKEA THAN PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR THESE PIECES OF CRAP COUCHES. AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

We've had our leather sectional from Arizona Leather for nine years, and have loved it. We bought this sectional because it came with a lifetime warranty for craftsmanship. This year we noticed a sag on the long end of the sectional and found out that the frame was defective. We called our local Arizona Leather retail store to inquire about the warranty, and they referred us to "Justin" regarding this matter. We have now called Justin at least five times over the past two weeks and have gotten no reply. It's frustrating that warranties only go through one person--who does not call back. Arizona Leather is quick to sell you a sectional... But when it comes to their warranty they don't call back!

Original review: June 25, 2017

My husband and I were searching for months for a leather sectional and club chair. Living in Sedona, there weren't many options. We decided to explore the furniture stores in Scottsdale that sold leather furniture. Our last stop was Arizona Leather. The salesperson, Lynn, was wonderful to work with and helped us with our selection. After the couch was ordered, Lynn kept in touch with us as to an approximate delivery date. The couch and chair were delivered on the date promised and the delivery crew was extremely professional. We love our couch/chair and couldn't be happier, Arizona Leather exceeded our expectations.

Arizona Leather Interiors author review by ConsumerAffairs

The largest specialty leather furniture store in the U.S.A. offers over 100 distinct furniture designs, 40 different leathers and 400 color options. Shop online or in-store at locations in Arizona, New Mexico and California.

• Selection: Leather sofas, loveseats, chairs, sectionals, sleepers and reclining furniture.

• Craftsmanship: Zippered seat cushions for easy refilling.

• Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frames, springs and workmanship. 5-year warranty on all leather.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team