3.80/5
Based on 46 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Irvine, CA

Arizona Leather Interiors is America’s leather expert with the largest selection of leather furnishings in the United States. If you want quality leather, then you have come to the right place. There are three things that really matter to us and that is style, comfort and quality. Arizona Leather offers a 5-year warranty on all leather products. We will also deliver anywhere nationwide. Contact us today!

49 Arizona Leather Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 17, 2018

Purchased a couch from Arizona Leather and have nothing but problems since day 1!!! Had a sagging problem within three months of having the couch, took forever and three people calling Justin daily for months to get a solution, costing us more money. The couch was three months old, and we had to pay more? Now, it's been not even a year and the color coating is peeling up looking like a crap Ikea couch! WOW! I expected quality and the quality is terrible!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF GOING TO IKEA THAN PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR THESE PIECES OF CRAP COUCHES. AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

We've had our leather sectional from Arizona Leather for nine years, and have loved it. We bought this sectional because it came with a lifetime warranty for craftsmanship. This year we noticed a sag on the long end of the sectional and found out that the frame was defective. We called our local Arizona Leather retail store to inquire about the warranty, and they referred us to "Justin" regarding this matter. We have now called Justin at least five times over the past two weeks and have gotten no reply. It's frustrating that warranties only go through one person--who does not call back. Arizona Leather is quick to sell you a sectional... But when it comes to their warranty they don't call back!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: June 25, 2017

My husband and I were searching for months for a leather sectional and club chair. Living in Sedona, there weren't many options. We decided to explore the furniture stores in Scottsdale that sold leather furniture. Our last stop was Arizona Leather. The salesperson, Lynn, was wonderful to work with and helped us with our selection. After the couch was ordered, Lynn kept in touch with us as to an approximate delivery date. The couch and chair were delivered on the date promised and the delivery crew was extremely professional. We love our couch/chair and couldn't be happier, Arizona Leather exceeded our expectations.

Resolution response: June 1, 2017

Update: The "y" connector issue was resolved. It was found under the couch. Apparently the installer didn't realize it was there; all recliners working now. As far as the damaged top, the repair technician finally was in contact and the repair is scheduled. Totally happy with the product, we get many compliments. My only complaint is that customer service is hard to get ahold of and a little slow to resolve issues and/or update customer on status, but they are making it right.

Original review: May 20, 2017

The couch and loveseat are great, excellent craftsmanship etc. My issue is on the customer service side. First, our sales rep failed to notify the delivery company that they were to take our old loveseat and couch, so when the new ones were delivered the delivery company refused to take the old ones. Then, our couch came missing a "y" adapter to one of the recliners and there was damage on a wood piece in the center console. So after spending a small fortune and waiting about 2 months for my new sofa and loveseat, I have 2 of the 3 recliners working and a console with a dent and scratches on it. After working with my sales rep, it's been a week now with no resolution or a call from customer service advising us of how they are going to address the issues.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I dealt with Judy from start to finish. She was very professional and personable. She went out of her way to make sure the sectional was done right. We chose to do a combination of Leather and fabric. It came out beautiful!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arizona Leather Furniture?

Original review: March 24, 2017

From the initial contact at the Tustin store, through the sale and then delivery we were thoroughly impressed by the quality of service we received. We are thrilled with our couches as is our furry kid as evidenced by the attached pictures.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Bought couch and chair two years ago that are beautiful, caramel leather. Very beautiful and comfy. I have 5 dogs who KNOW it is their couch. It is still in perfect condition. The saleswomen Lynn and Caryle were very helpful and nice. Come see mine! Love it!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

My daughter bought some furniture and I was in paying the bill since moved to her new home. In this process we had some time and wanted to buy a new couch for our family room so we looked. We were never pressured but when we decided to buy Mike made sure it was what we wanted and liked. He spend time with us through the whole process and was able to delay the delivery since the remodeling of our family room was completed. If we had any questions Mike and Greg were there to answer our questions. We are so happy with our new couch. The only regret was to have the couch delivered after our whole remodeling project was completed. Everyday when I go home my wife and I want to curl up and watch TV on our new couch. Thanks Mike and Greg.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Having been shopping for custom quality seating for months we ended up buying all our seating needs from Arizona Leather. Their selection of products far exceeded most furniture stores - and their ability to customize and deliver the products on time was shockingly exceptional. Their staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Arizona Leather to anyone who doesn't want to settle for mediocrity.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I very much appreciated working with Gary at the Tempe, AZ store. He answered all our questions and provided us with very good suggestions about what might work for us. I will definitely recommend other people work with Gary on their furniture needs.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Arizona Leather has been my go-to place for many years. Whether a chair or a couch, I cannot speak highly enough about the product or the customer service. The sales staff is incredible; helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Whether a custom couch or one purchased right off the floor (I've had both), I have been 100% satisfied and so impressed with the quality of the leather, wood, and fabric. I've had zippers replaced and cushions filled as my couches have aged and they still look like new. I highly recommend Arizona Leather. They are #1 on my book.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

What a pleasure it was shopping at the Arizona Leather store in Irvine. Charles ** took such good care of us, especially attentive to my wife's questions about leather quality levels, construction, and future care of the sofas. He really took the time to explain how they are made and why they are a valuable investment in a superior product. We can't wait to get them into our home...!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Top quality, value and endless options. Staff went above and beyond. Due to divorce, I paid for my sofa but couldn't take delivery. They held my sofa in storage for a year at no cost. Who does that?! They've earned my loyalty for life!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

My experience with Arizona Leather was so amazing I needed to let others know. When the need arouse for new living room furniture, my wife and I decided to check out Arizona Leather on the recommendation of a friend. I was impressed with layout of the store and the courteousness of the salesperson. My wife loved the accent items as well as the variety of styles and colors for all the sofas. We chose a Oregon style sectional in a dark blue gray color. We were stated that the custom furniture would take about eight weeks to complete and were overjoyed when we received a call for delivery in just over six weeks. Delivery was quick and easy. At the time, we were recommended some great product and helpful tips to care for our new sectional. Our whole experience could not have been better and our furniture is gorgeous. I have already recommended Arizona Leather to my friends as I am doing to you now, you will not be disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The salesmen was knowledgeable and informative. I have to say, this is by far the best furniture I have purchased. If you are looking for furniture, I highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed. :)

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I have been wanting to post this review for a while about my furniture purchase. We were looking at upgrading our living room furniture. We never had owned leather furniture before so we decided to treat ourselves. We were looking for quality, style, color and stability of company and be within our price range. After checking out several established traditional furniture stores in Tulsa and the immediate area we decided on the new Arizona Leather store that had just opened. We visited several times and each time Raul and Shannon were so helpful in guiding us to make the right decision for our particular home decor. They treated us like friends instead of customers. We made our decision to get a power reclining sofa and power reclining chair with the color, style, cushion firmness and design that would highly accent our living room.

We now have had the our couch and chair for over a year and half and are very pleased with them. We have had many compliments on the furniture. My sister-in-law saw our recliner and was so impressed that she immediately went and purchased a similar chair. Our nephew from California was visiting us and was impressed and asked where we had purchased them. Come to find out he had purchased leather furniture from Arizona Leather 15 years earlier and still has them today! So I am sure I made a good choice on my furniture. I highly recommend this store and staff.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

We have purchased two couches and one chair from Arizona Leather, over the period of 10 years. The first couch is still in near-new condition, even with a child growing up on it. The quality is top-notch and the service is excellent. I am afraid to purchase furniture from anyone else at this point.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

WOW! This was the best shopping experience for home furniture I've ever had. So many styles and quality leathers to select from. My sales rep was "Jody **". Her many years of decorating experience was extremely helpful in finding the right pieces for my home. This was my third purchase from Arizona Leather. I'm not replacing, I'm adding pieces to fill the voids. There was NO pressure to purchase, NO push to sell something I didn't need, only a warm smile and a great sense of what worked for me! Thank you Arizona Leather!!!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I recently went to Arizona Leather at the San Diego location, on Miramar Rd. I had the pleasure of working with Mike whom was very knowledgeable about Leather. He took the time to explain the different types of Leather. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy. I received My order recently and am very pleased with the quality. It's everything I expected and more! My thank's to Mike & Arizona Leather for the Super Service!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

My wife and I visited Sales Consultant Billy ** at AZ Leather Ontario store. Mr ** greeted us professionally making us very comfortable as we toured his showroom shopping for a leather reclining chair, which we found many comparable choices with a variety of colors and leather combinations. Billy explained in detail the variety of leathers and price combinations so that we could make the best decision for the chair we purchased. All in we could not have found a better store to have made such a major purchase.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

We knew it was time for new sofas when pillows and throws were no longer covering all the worn spots on our old couches. We wanted stuff that would last so we did a lot of comparing at the higher end stores. It took about 3 months looking and we got so much info from salespeople on what makes a good sofa we could probably teach a class. We ended up buying from Arizona Leather because they had the style I wanted and they weren't pushy, which is a turnoff. They didn't follow us around like we were prey and they didn't ignore me either, the way some salesmen do when they think that hubby makes all the decisions.

The salesman and manager were helpful in explaining the differences in leather and what makes a good cushion, and they were still nice after our third visit since it took a while for us to pull the trigger. Glad we did though because our new sofa set is super comfy, the leather is so soft and the set looks great in our family room. We'd buy from them again if we needed something else down the road.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

My husband and I are loving the new sofa. The sales team was super knowledgeable and a speedy delivery. Can't wait to show it off to the family. A big thanks to the Arizona Leather Team that made my holidays special.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Arizona Leather is my preferred place to shop for quality furniture. I have purchased many elegant, comfortable and well designed pieces over the years and give their furniture and overall experience 5+ stars! Arizona Leather's highly customer satisfaction driven business is rare today but that is only one of the many reasons I will return when I am searching for home furnishings. Arizona Leather is well worth the experience!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I am writing this review to let the world know how detail oriented and committed to great service everyone at Arizona Leather has been. I have spoken to over 3 employees with Arizona Leather and they are helpful even if you are not buying furniture from them. The Made in America furniture makes it even better!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

The two couches were sent to the wrong warehouse (Hayward CA instead of Sacramento). AZ Leather didn't initiate the communication that the couches were in the warehouse. AZ Leather said the delivery co. would contact me by a certain date, which didn't happen. In summary, if I hadn't continually contacted AZ Leather and the delivery co., I'm not sure WHEN those couches would have been scheduled for delivery.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

We LOVE our teal blue Chesterfield sofa, it is quite the striking piece in our family room. Being that it was custom made, I was able to select the hardware color and style of the tacks around the front of the sofa, the legs, the leather color and quality. Where else can you get a custom sofa where you can specify all of these design details to complete the look of my room? Nowhere that I found, as I researched this thoroughly having a very specific look in mind. I chose a rustic distressed leather, and I quite like that it's aging beautifully. I did have an issue with the stiffness of the cushions. I made one call and spoke to a Mike, it took about 3 weeks to get the cushions and they were just what I wanted. I had a great experience overall. I'm in the process of redoing another room and look forward to adding more AL pieces to our home.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I wanted to express what a pleasure it was shopping for my new sofa. I fully expected the "big box" retailer attitude with assistance from an "order taker". I was pleasantly surprised by the professional, knowledgeable and helpful salesperson. The customer service was outstanding. I will definitely recommend Arizona Leather to family and friends. Keep up the good work!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with my sectional! I have owned it for a few years and it is just as beautiful today as the day it was delivered. This piece of furniture was built to last, so I feel like I definitely got bang for my buck! I recently had a few questions, so I contacted Mike in customer service. He was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I found the salespeople to be most helpful and concerned to get our order exactly as we wanted. They were also very helpful in solving the issue of a damaged sofa when it was delivered. The sofa was remade and came in beautifully crafted. It is so comfortable and we love it. Despite our horrible experience with the delivery company, we are so pleased with Arizona Leather's handling of the problem, and so very pleased with the end result.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I spent 3 1/2 months with Arizona personnel trying to decide on the proper color for this big purchase. I was given swatches weekly to take home and preview in our family room with the unusual pecky cedar walls and limited lighting. The personnel were always friendly and encouraging. They knew the colors I was drawn to but naturally could not make my decision for me. Just as I was ready to say quits, a new color had arrived at the store and the personnel said, "What do you think?: It was PERFECT! I took the swatch home, color was good for the room and I returned to the store to make the purchase. Long and drawn out process but the quality of Arizona Leather is worth waiting for in my opinion. The personnel at the Miramar store were knowledgeable about their products and patient beyond belief. Thank you Arizona Leather!

Arizona Leather Furniture expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Arizona Leather Interiors is one of the nation’s largest specialty leather furniture stores, with retail stores in Arizona, California and Oklahoma. They feature sofas and chairs available in over 40 leather finishes, and also offer many other pieces of furniture such as ottomans, barstools and ergonomic desk chairs.

• Wide selection: The company carries leather furniture of many types, including sofas, sectionals, chairs, sleepers and more. You can find all the pieces you need to furnish your living space, including leather pieces complemented with luxurious fabrics and wood finishes.

• Customizable furniture: Arizona Leather Interiors carries over forty types of leather in many finishes and designs and allows you to customize your furniture pieces with the leathers and fabrics you prefer. That means your sofa or recliner will be one-of-a-kind.

• Unique options: Arizona Leather Interiors offers unique styles of furniture you won’t find elsewhere, including theater seating, reclining sectionals and customizable leather or fabric throw pillows to complete the look of your furniture.

• Five year guarantee: Arizona Leather Interiors guarantees their furniture for 5 years after purchase date. They will repair or replace any furniture that is found to have defects in workmanship.

• Furniture protection plan: For an additional cost, Arizona Leather Interiors offers an additional protection plan to cover repair or replacement of furniture that is damaged after the guarantee or manufacturer warranty has expired.

• Room planning feature: Their website features a handy room planning feature that allows you to virtually plan your room design before committing to a purchase. You can try out popular styles of sofas, chairs or other furniture to see what will fit best in your space.

• Best for: luxury buyers, interior designers and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs