1.05/5
Based on 40 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

44 Regency Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 1, 2018

I purchased bedroom furniture from. They send wrong foundation. Try to exchange it but corporate doesn't want to deliver fees on return to store. Worst customer service. Never shop again with them. It's been 3 weeks now.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Me and my husband just purchased our new home. We saw a dining table we loved! They said the delivery would take a few weeks - fine. When we’re on like a 3 day vaca when the table was delivered so my son watched them put it together and then left. We arrived home to look at the table. Everything look fine, then as a few days passed we started touching and feeling the table and notice a lump, and looked the table was warped!

I called and they refused to give me a new table! We haven’t even eaten a meal at the table yet! I told CORP I would write a letter and the lady said I am Corp and I’m not going to give you another table! It’s only been 15 days since we had this table. Watch out Regency. We are taking this all the way to channel 12 and 7 and fighting back on this! You all pick the right couple because suing is what I specialize in! Idiots! We have pictures, receipts, and phone calls made! Do not shop at Regency Furniture! We did not want our money back. We just wanted a NEW TABLE!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

My husband and myself went to Regency in Capitol Heights and ordered couch, loveseat and 2 end tables cocktail table. This was November 26, 2017. Today is February 6, 2018 and guess what? We still don't have our furniture. Christmas, birthday, New Year's, MLK day, Groundhog Day. No furniture. And I have called several times. Every time I called they would give me a different date of delivery. Still no furniture. So if you buy furniture from Regency don't expect to get it no time soon.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I purchase my loveseat and couch in 2014, at the time I also purchase a five year protection plan. I recently call them to use my warranty and was asked when did I notice the marker stain I stated about two months ago. I was told that it must be reported within thirty days of happening. I also stated that I recently notice that it look like there is some discoloration probably from clothing. Ms. ** from GPS told me that is was nothing they can do for me. However my warranty ends in 2019. I also have a six piece diner room set with warranty. What's the purpose of purchase or then offering a warranty if they have excuses to find reason not to help you. I have also left my number twice for a general manager to contact me and it's been four days today. I have not receive a phone call about this situation yet. At the time I purchase these items my last name was **.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Was told my furniture would be delivered in a wk. Then didn't because of snow. No one called me to let me know. Now 3 wks later & no furniture. Can't talk to people who order. I've called 3 times & am told they'll email person who orders. Then when they get emailed back they'll call me. When I bought furniture I told them they had bad delivery reputation Was told they'd fixed problem. Not true. Am extremely disappointed & frustrated. Told them today if I didn't hear back I may cancel order. I'm sure they're not worried.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regency Furniture?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I went to Regency to purchase a bedroom set on Veteran's day. I was there for the doorbuster. I've purchased 2 rooms last year and was looking to do the same this year. I was convinced to purchase a sectional because the salesperson all but guaranteed delivery by Thanksgiving. Of course this didn't happen. When I called I got the line "You signed a contract that allows up to 6 weeks". While I understand this, you made it seem that it was all but a sure thing. I was subsequently given 3 more dates that came and went, with the 3rd being after the 6 weeks. When I tried to cancel they told me I had to wait 6 weeks even though you know I won't get it by then. After 4 frustrating hrs of back and forth, all the while trying to substitute my sectional with an inferior product. I just said I'll wait. Last night my dresser draw fell apart.

After waiting on hold for 33 minutes I was told to call the corporate office. After I explained this entire situation to the rep, you would think they would send a replacement or a tech immediately. Nope. I was told to send a picture and I would be contacted within 5 business days. I decided to check the status of my sectional and was told that it's expected in about a month and was told I still had to wait 2 more days before I could ask for a refund without penalties. So you penalize me if I break the contract but by not delivering my merchandise in the agreed upon timeframe, you violate without any penalty at all. You try to replace my sectional with a cheaper version because I took advantage of a doorbuster. My sectional has a certain value, it doesn't matter what I paid you should match the VALUE of the merchandise not the cost.

You treat a customer totally different after you collect our money. Like I'm a bother now that I want what I paid over $2000 for. And you don't even have the decency to skip protocol and send a repairman or a replacement for my dresser draw. This is the last time I'll deal with Regency, Ashley, Marlo, etc. All owned and operated by the same company.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

The worst customer service I have ever received. They don’t respond to phone calls, emails, or letters. The salespeople were helpful, but the experience drastically changed right after we paid for our dining room table and chairs. First, we waited 4 1/2 months for our purchase. Not once did customer service call to give us an update on when our purchase would be available. Then we finally got the table and chairs and there was a manufacturer defect. Luckily we purchased the warranty because Regency didn’t want to repair or replace the table. We love our table, but I will never purchase anything from Regency again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I wouldn't even give this place one star for the way they treat people at Regency. Purchased furniture, never got appreciated for the sale, but they wanna get into your face trying to sell you something? I called the next day to see if it was possible to add items to my bill, the salesman told me he would pull my invoice and call me back, come to find out from customer care center that it's not even possible. Never called back to say anything. They have my number. I waited around my phone when he told me it would only be a few minutes to return my phone call.

I called back an hour later and no one answered the phone. I was on the phone for a solid good 5 minutes, couldn't pick up to answer the phone to at least say please hold? Or just ignore the phone instead because that's just what we meant to you. Called the next business day and same thing. 10 minutes later still no answer. That's when I finally called customer service and they finally answered me with the truth. Also told us Regency credit card would cover any compatible company with them, not true either. I am gonna go in and demand a refund because the way they treat the money is not worth sleeping better along with the fear of the furniture being a piece of crap. My furniture there from last time the leg unscrewed easily as sat in for 6 months maybe less, and finally got thrown away because I kept falling backwards out of it. This is pretty upsetting. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I purchased a leather sofa and couch. We were told that there is free delivery and the movers will put your old furniture where we want it by the salesman (Tony). The mover said if he does we will have to pay him extra money so that made me very upset after he showed up at 2:30 pm when the appointment was 9 to 1. He left. I received a phone call from the delivery supervisor. I explain to her the situation. She explain why they do not remove old furniture for liability reason. She said the driver will return and deliver the furniture.

I waited all day and then found out the delivery person felt intimidated and unsafe which was very shocking because he was not afraid to ask me to pay him more money. Marlo Furniture now Regency you have a very ** business and I will try to get a refund because I do not want their furniture and I am contacting my credit card company to try to void the sale. Anyone out there do not shop Regency Furniture or Marlo Furniture.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

2 weeks ago the wife and I bought a couch and loveseat from the Regency Furniture Store Brandy Wine Location. Regency set up an Aug 22nd delivery and would call us with an estimated delivery time. Around noon I call to inquire about the delivery time and was told, “Sorry your items have not been received yet and that is why it wasn't delivered.” I stated we bought the showroom couch and loveseat so no way they cannot be there. She then checked again and said, “Sorry they messed up the delivery and your stuff is not coming with today's deliveries.” Wow, no respect for other peoples time since I work and used some vacation time to be there when they came! So then Regency gave me 2 options, deliver next week (another work day Tuesday) or a full refund. I'm requesting a full refund out of principle because Regency poor customer service is not worthy of my money!

I recently went looking for another couch at a local RALEY's Furniture here in Lexington Park, MD that was higher priced than my first buy and when the salesman stated they could get me a new couch shipped down from their Brandy Wine location, I laughed and said, "Oh great, next to the company that was suppose to deliver of couch and loveseat today." Salesman asked what company. I said Regency Furniture. The salesman stated they were just bought out by Regency Furniture and I shook the salesman's hand and said, "Sorry, we will no longer do any business with Regency Furniture” and walked out! Regency Furniture has horrible feedback on delivery and customer service. Should have research their customer feedback first before spending my hard-earned money there! Won't make the same mistake twice and I will ensure neither does my extensive network of family, friends and business professionals!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

On July 3rd I ordered Siesta - Porcini - 3 Piece Sectional. Upon delivery July 18th they had ONLY delivered the wedge part of the sectional set... the legs did not fit. My initial thought was to have them take the piece back with them but they called customer service which I spoke with and they assured me that they would have the correct feet sent out to me. A week later they delivered the other 2 pieces of my sectional but no legs for the wedge. Long story short, after 5 weeks of me having to take time off from work to be at the house for their convenience they finally came back with feet replacements and wouldn't you know... they don't fit!!! I want this piece of crap furniture out of my house. It’s 6 weeks now and I still have the wedge looking as ridiculous as you can imagine sitting in my living room completely unusable.

I have contacted them numerous times with no solution in sight. Most recently they informed me they could pick up the piece of furniture but again I need to take a day off from work. I recently moved to the area and have no friends or family that can go sit in their 4 hour window to accommodate them. I am the customer and they just don't care. I have tried escalating to a manager and was told "Well I gave her the message" at this point I have no choice but to reverse the credit charge. Maybe then someone will pay attention! VERY FRUSTRATED and feel dumb that I hadn't read the online reviews before I decided to purchase from them.

Original review: March 21, 2017

REGENCY FURNITURE - BUYER & CONSUMER - If you like giving your hard earn money away this is the store for you stupid. I went in last February 2016 to purchase two bedroom set for my kids. Well was I rip off setup. First of off the two bedroom head & foot board was made of paper press board that was painted. I don't know with what chemical substance Regency Furniture is buying from overseas and shipping back over here and selling in the consumer home. Plus I was not told that I was doing a Renter A Center Contract either.

I don't do rent to own or Renter A Center rip off com but I was fool with the crooked Indian lady doing the credit paper work. Paid these rip off con artist off Feb 2017. If I didn't paid the account off early these crooks would have made $3000.00 off of a $1,100 two kids bedroom set. Made very BAD press card board material product. This is WHAT REGENCY FURNITURE in Fredericksburg VA right off of 2301 Salem Church Rd. I will never do business with this crook company again. PLEASE BUYER & CONSUMER BEWARE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. FAIR FAIR WARNING. DANGER. DON'T DO IT. THANK YOU.

Original review: March 3, 2017

On January 4, 2017, DM and KN came in Marlo's Furniture to purchase furniture for KN new home. KN expressed to the floor sales associate that she had a particular item in mind that she desired and that it was located at Regency. The sales associate stated that they could get the exact order and place the order for KN. After waiting several weeks to receive the order KN phoned in on many occasions to explain she received the incorrect order. After many unsuccessful attempts and no callbacks from Marlo's Furniture, KN was now forced to drive 1 hour and 15 mins to speak with a Manager that she attempted to speak with over the phone.

KN and Rudy set down at a table to discuss the concerns she was having and abruptly and rudely Mr. Rudy stated the sales associates gets paid by commission. Mr. Rudy gets up and as he is walking away states that KN wasted their time and that it would be 6 weeks or more before they can get her the correct item. KN was so hurt by the disrespectful manner Mr. Rudy presented her; that she was left in tears and distressed.

Lastly, on the day of receiving the incorrect order; a gentleman gave KN inappropriate looks that made her feel uncomfortable. The way she described the behavior is enough for any woman to feel uncomfortable. It was explained on numerous occasions that the item delivered did not match the item KN ordered or expressed that she wanted. KN received item number 820-50-997-03. The mattress set Ms. KN received is extremely hard and uncomfortable. KN expressed the concerns for exact mattress she requested for the reasons that she suffers major back problems. The stress of dealing with Marlo's Furniture is completely unacceptable and that needs to be reproached.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

The bed was not available on the date that they said which is 2\7\17. We were told we had to wait until Thursday for their inventory And the manager was very rude so we shall see if it will come or not and what condition it's in.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

BUYER BEWARE!!! I wish I didn't have to give any stars! This is the worst place to go to for furniture and I wish we saw the reviews before dealing with such a terrible company. My story is long but I feel I should give the full details so someone else will not become another victim. My husband and I drove around for days looking for some bookshelves to match the wood on our fireplace. We ran into a sales lady at the Fredericksburg, VA Regency by the name of Jennifer who was very helpful. She told us that we should not be looking for bookshelves but piers. When she showed us some piers we fell in love and immediately purchased two of the piers totaling $1,000. They asked us if we would like to pay an extra $275 to deliver to our house or $17 to deliver to the Fredericksburg Regency facility so of course we went with the $17 even though we had to drive an hour and 30 minutes to get there.

A couple of weeks later we got a call that our piers were in. My husband drove to Fredericksburg to get them. When he got there, one of the piers had been damaged. He asked the manager why no one called and told him, so he would not have to take such a long trip to pick up the furniture (mentioning also he had to drive the gas guzzler Yukon). The manager said that it was not their job to call but customer services job. If the furniture was sent to their facility it should be their job to see that there was a big hole in the box and that you could obviously see the damage to the wood because the hole was so big. My husband complained and wanted them to deliver the furniture to our house so we would not have to make a second trip. They refused (probably so they would not have to pay for the shipping) and said that they wanted to check it over for damages before we get it.

For our inconvenience they would put the shelves together for us and have it at Regency the following Monday. My husband put the good pier in the truck and took it home. Monday at 2pm we did not hear from them so I gave them a call. They said it would be ready to pick up at 5pm and they would call us when it was ready. We never heard from them. The next day we called them and they said that it still was not ready. Finally, at 4pm they called and said we could pick it up. I drove to Fredericksburg since my husband had to work. When my husband went he only had to give them our phone number. The girl that I talked to on the phone also told me the same thing. So I left my purse in the car and walked all the way in the back to the customer service desk and gave them my number.

The girl said I had to give them an ID because it is company policy so I explained her about the girl on the phone and that my husband did not have to do that. She told me that I am not getting the furniture until I gave them my ID. Therefore, I walked all the way out to the car (in the dark with no lighting) got my purse and walked all the way back into the store. She then made a copy of my ID and told me to drive around back to get my furniture. I was going to complain about the service and about all the issues to the manager but someone beat me to it. He was complaining about their damaged furniture and that the manager should have called him. Again, the manager told the guy it was customer services fault.

I was not willing to wait my turn so I went to get the furniture. As I was driving around back, two guys were waiting on me. I backed the truck up and walked over to them. They told me that I will have to open my truck up so they can "inspect" the inside of my vehicle to make sure nothing was in there that could damage the furniture I bought. I then opened it up for them. Then they told me to walk around the back of the building in the dark (again no lighting) to come in and inspect the furniture. I locked up my truck and walked around the back and went into the building (I later explained this to my husband and he told me that he did not have to do any of that and that he went through the building after signing in).

When I inspected the furniture there was a place on one of the shelves that the wood had been chipped off. I told the man that. He said that it is no problem. He then took a permanent marker and colored it in and told me I would not see it anyways because the front of the pier will cover it. Then he told me it was cheap furniture anyways so I need not worry about it. He made me sign a piece of paper stating that they are not responsible for any damage on the furniture after I leave. I explained to them that my husband is very observant so if he sees something he does not like he will return the furniture. He said "well your husband can come here and look at the furniture and sign the paper then."

Not wanting to have my husband drive another hour and 30 mins I signed it and went on my way. When I got home, my husband immediately noticed the spot that was colored in. I hate this place and advise everyone not to go here. Yes, we found the furniture that we have been looking for and Jennifer was awesome and did an excellent job with helping us. The manager and the rest of the staff were words that I cannot say on here. I wish that I saw the reviews before we went there. The empty parking lot should have gave it away as well. If I wasn't so sick of looking for furniture I probably would have told them to give me my money back.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I purchase a sectional from the Fredericksburg Regency Furniture Store in October and was told to allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. I contacted store and was told (2) pieces were in warehouse and waiting on (1) piece of sectional. I called backed during the 8th week and was told they are waiting for missing piece to be scanned in computer system. After (2) days of calling to see if missing piece is scanned in system, I was then told the piece is on backorder and will not be in until January.

During the phone contacts with employees, they were the most rudest group of employees I have ever encountered. I decided to go into the store and try to switch out pieces that may be available, I am told that I will be charged a cancellation fee of 10%. After talking to manager, he is just as rude and noncustomer service oriented as the employees. Why would I have to pay 10% cancellation fee for something that I have never received. I finally canceled the entire order and now still have to pay a cancellation fee of 10% ($200) for the poorest customer service ever. I will never shop there, will cancel my Regency credit account and will inform all that this company is not worth shopping at.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We bought bedroom furniture from this store and within 8 months the bed frame broke. This was a solid wood bed frame, we live about 5 miles from the store so chose to pick it up rather than pay for the delivery charge. Huge mistake because now they won't honor the warranty. I was asked if I read the fine print. I would think that's something important enough that would tell you but I guess that's how they screw you. PLEASE IF YOU VALUE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE AND THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Check the reviews and the rating they have. That's only a 2 out of 5. I wish we had done that before buying. Also please view the picture. This doesn't happen with solid wood after 8 months.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I purchased a leather sectional back in Dec. 2014, had it delivered Jan. 2015. A few days after delivery I noticed a small tear/scrape on the recliner. I took a pic of it. Went back to the store [Glen Burnie] where I purchased it from. Showed the pic to them. They contacted the Warranty Co only to get the runaround and still today nothing has been done. Now I have issues with the Console Storage piece. The leather is fading and the coating is coming off of the cup holders. Again stopped by the store only to be told to contact the same Warranty Co who did nothing about to tear/scrape on my recliner which make me reluctant on contacting them.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

In June 30, 2016 we ordered 2 living room furniture sets from Regency Furniture, one sectional w/ ottoman and a 3-piece w/ ottoman. The sectional was already in the warehouse. We had to wait on the 3-piece... They told us that it would take them 3 weeks for the delivery to the warehouse. In about the 3rd week customer service called to set up a time for delivery to our home, but in the same breath they also informed us that the single chair and the ottoman would not be with the delivery because it has not arrived there at the warehouse. So we had the option to wait 3 more weeks for the last 2 pieces or accept the delivery without them and pick them up when they arrive. (We will have to put these pieces together ourselves.)

Delivery arrived at our home on July 19th. The guys came and put the furniture together in a timely manner. When they finished, I was prompted to speak to dispatch to let her know that everything was good-to-go, which it was until I found out that the set that we had to wait for was actually damaged. The arm of the couch was scared at the tip, which exposed some wood (a true eye sore). Good thing that I saw it that same day! I called customer service to let them know about the defect. I had to take some pictures of the damage to send in order to file "a claim" for the repair. I was informed that the repair would be done in 6 to 8 weeks. Today, August 22nd, we are still waiting for our last 2 pieces and the fabric for the repair. (7 weeks) The prices are attractive, but the effect is not worth it unless you are walking out of the store with what you have purchased.

Original review: May 4, 2016

Purchased a sofa and love seat that has power recliners in May of 2015... Didn't receive it until July 3rd and it was a different set... It was close to what we originally bought but bad quality... The seams started separating a month later and all of the recliners are broken... On my love seat one of the recliners is stuck in the recline position. Regency refuses to fix it claiming that it is customer usage... How the heck can it be customer usage if one half of the couch still reclines and comes on and the other half doesn't. I am looking for any customers who are willing to join my husband and I in filing a class action suit against them. I have read several similar stories and we cannot allow Regency to continue taking our hard earned money. We also bought the warranty which doesn't cover anything.

Original review: May 4, 2016

This company is horrible. I have been waiting for 3 months for a sectional I purchased. At the time of purchased I was told that the item was in stock then I was told it needed to be ordered. Later I was told it would be arrived at the store on 14th of April. Then I was told the item should arrive in the first week of May. Later I was told it should come the end of June. The lies keep coming. The company don't care about the customer after the sale is complete. I advise anyone looking to buy furniture never ever buy from Regency Furniture.

Original review: April 13, 2016

They deserve a zero rating, they are full with lies and deceit... Never buy anything from them. I went to Regency Furniture and bought goods over $3,500. The items were delivered to me on the 19th of March. On the 28th of March (9 days after), the dining chair gave way. I called them since they said the items were under warranty. I got a very cold reception from the customer service agent. I later called back and a lady said I should send her the pictures of the damaged chair. I sent the pictures and till date (more than 2 weeks after), I havent heard from any of them. I called them back and another lady said she will let the same lady who attended to me to send me an email. The most painful part is that even the couch I bought that same day is already sinking in. Their goods are of very low quality, customer service becomes something else once deal is done.

Original review: March 20, 2016

I bought multiple furniture from Regency Furniture in December 2011 which included 3 sofas. For 3 sofas, I also bought 5 years Accident warranty of GBS through Regency furniture. In October 2015, one of the sofa was accidentally damaged by me, I contacted Regency furniture they asked me to contact GBS insurance. When I called GBS furniture, GBS could not find my warranty record from Regency furniture. GBS informed me that they were not doing business with Regency furniture in 2011. They started business with Regency in 2012. Then I contacted back Regency furniture and they said they will investigate. I did not hear from Regency furniture or GBS so I kept on contacting them.

Finally on Feb 16, 2016, one of the representative of GBS asked me to email invoice to them. I emailed invoice. When I contacted them on Feb 17 about the status, GBS mentioned that sofas are not covered and now it is in the last year of warranty and I need to talk to Regency furniture since Regency furniture never passed on my warranty papers to GBS. I kept on calling Regency furniture. Finally Ms. Jacqueline ** from Regency furniture asked me to send pictures of sofas on March 11. I sent pictures of sofas on March 11. Sofas are in good condition except punctures and ripped. There is no sagging or misuse of sofas.

Ms. ** called me on March 11 and informed me that Regency furniture cannot do anything since sofas were abused. I mentioned that sofas are in good condition and sofas were not abused. Then she said it is wear and tear. I asked for her supervisor name and contact details but she did not give it. Regency furniture collected warranty money from me and never passed it on to GBS. I do not know how many more customers might have paid for warranty and they are denied for warranty when furniture is damaged due to accident.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2016

We are highly dissatisfied with customer service in the warehouse, as well as how an issue was handled with management. We bought a bed frame with under bed storage, nightstands & mattress during the sale on black Friday. We arrived for pick up once the items were in and realized there were no storage units. After hours in the warehouse and back up to the store we had no answer but they weren't ordered and we would have to pay for them in full, I disagreed since there was 60% when we made the original order and it was not on our part that it wasn't ordered. They agreed to give a discount and order them, when they came in only one side was re-ordered, which they were told we wanted both.

Again went to management and explained from the beginning and told them we needed another side but were not paying more than what we paid for the other side. He wouldn't mark it down to that cost even though it was their error. This was my second large purchase and I can guarantee I will not be making another trip back up to buy anything or recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I went into Regency Furniture one year ago and bought some furniture. They went into my bank account after one year and charge me again for the same item twice. It took me seven days to get my money back, if you go in that store do not use your bank card that claim that had a glitch in the computer but I believe some in the finance office made a huge mistake. I should have not had to wait seven days to get my money back.

Original review: May 13, 2015

I worked for this company and I know exactly what you are going through and the amount of people had wrote a complaint in here is nothing compare to what I see every day at the store. The owner and his brother are money-hungry, the brother is the manager who keeps telling the sales reps to tell lies to customers and that one of the reason (besides stealing my commission) what made me quit working for this company. I never seen money hunger more than this people. They steal customers' money and sales reps money. That's why if you go there, all the time new sales reps, no one last there. I feel sorry for you guys and good luck next time buying furniture.

Original review: May 12, 2015

My husband and I bought living room set, bed set, and table on March 20 and until today May 12 we haven't receive our furniture yet. On the receipt said delivery is 3 to 6 weeks and it been more than 6 weeks. I called them on April 30. They told me I should get my furniture on May 5 right. So after MAY 5 nothing came. So I called them again. They told me nothing is ready and I should get my furniture my it ready. So disappointed. Please people do not buy anything from this people. You will regret it. Their customer service is terrible. Run run run run run away from them.

Original review: May 5, 2015

I ordered my furniture February 28th 2015, I am still waiting on delivery of my chest. Let me backup. Sales person OK. But not helpful beyond ordering. I picked up piece by piece 2 mattress sets 2 beds. When I went to pick up the mattress they said no it’s on order. Hmmm, I was there Saturday night and went on Monday and on order. Yeah right, the split to someone else. I waited. That was a 2 week process. I called after 6 weeks asking about the rest of the order, sectional in. I said, “Well deliver that for free and I will get the chest but since it’s the end of the day can I call Monday to confirm?”

Well then I called first thing Monday they said I has to pay for restocking. Oh and I asked for sat delivery they said they didn't but now they do. I told them since I have to pay now you can deliver all of the rest of the furniture. It is may, 3 months later and I am still writing. Did I say 1 of the beds broke in two pieces? I just know I am going to have fun tomorrow when I call customer service

Original review: March 26, 2015

On March 2, 2015 I ordered a Hanging Bubble Chair that was safely delivered, but was missing the 6-foot chain that is necessary to connect the chair to the ceiling. Therefore, I called the sales person (**) the next day and I mentioned this issue to him. ** then sent me to his customer service colleague, **, who promised to send the replacement chain within 3 business days, but that never occurred. I then called ** back since **, the customer service rep, was not responding to my emails or phone calls and this is when **, the sales person, became a totally rude and nasty person. He told me I could go buy the chain myself at Home Depot if I was unable to wait and that I was wasting his time since he was in sales, not customer service.

I really, really wish I could have recorded the conversation so everyone could see what a total rude jerk this salesperson is. Please shop knowing that these folks do not appear to care much about providing fine service to their customers. Disgusting experience.

Original review: March 19, 2015

On February 18, 2015, I purchased a living room set with a queen bed sleeper. They didn't deliver my furniture until March 18, 2015. On March 18, 2015, I sat down on the sofa and went to get up off the sofa only to find that the bottom part of the sofa was broken. I called Regency Furniture Store immediately only to find out that they won't be able to send someone out until April 9, 2015. That is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!! The customer service there is very poor. They really need to close that furniture store. In the event I had known all of this, I would have purchased my furniture from somewhere else. I paid 1,468.00 in cash only to receive some junk. They don't refund money. Because they know they are selling some junk.

Regency Furniture Company Information