New York, NY

3.8/5 (461 ratings)

About Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Original review: June 17, 2022

I have a defective mattress from Raymour & Flanigan. My husband and I purchased one almost a year ago. They sent a representative out who determined that the mattress was good, while using a balancing tool that obviously didn't work. As a result, we were told that they would contact us again and never did. In the meanwhile, I am seeing a pain management doctor and both my husband & I are going to a chiropractor now. I will never give them business or refer business to them ever again.

Original review: June 5, 2022

Well, I'm a repeat customer who purchased my last love seats from R&F, so I wish I could write a good review this time, but I can't. Recently we purchased another 2 love seats. We are not happy with them for various reason, discomfort, soft saggy. Cushions. Already losing shape. The sagging started within a couple weeks of the purchase. The quality of the merchandise is not the same. I disposed of 2 love seats purchased from them years back that were way better quality. And my old cushions. Were better. I will never shop there again And waited months as the fabric was a special order.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2022

BUYER BEWARE! Here are some reasons to avoid purchasing from R&F: 1.) Our Salesman, Venice, told us 1 bed frame was on backorder and would come in on May 20th (we ordered 2). We still don't have either one! 2.) We've had 2 deliveries of furniture and still don't have any bed frames! 3.) The store manager, Mike, didn't do anything to alleviate the situation. 4.) We contacted the 800# to speak to higher management. They stated that R&F guarantees that you will hear from upper management within 48 hrs. (But weekends don't count!). Jeffrey still hasn't contacted us after 7 days!

Original review: May 23, 2022

I went to the store 6 months before my purchase, I bought everything for my house and kept in touch every week to make sure that they delivery on time, when the day came half of my order was missing.

Resolution response: May 19, 2022

UPDATE!!! After posting my review, customer care did reach out to me and explained our options. This issue has been resolved to our satisfaction.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Well, I'm a repeat customer who purchased my last sofa set from R&F, so I wish I could write a good review this time, but I can't. Recently we purchased another sofa and 2 matching chairs. We are not happy with them for various reason, discomfort, saggy cushions and large clicking noises when we get up. R&F sent a technician out who said that the noises were normal (what?), and that the saggy back cushions on the leather sofa will need to be adjusted regularly for the sagging. He suggested that a technician could come out periodically. FYI, the sagging started within a couple weeks of the purchase and even though the tech "fixed" the issue, it sagged again the next day.

I called R&F to tell them all of this and tell them that we are unhappy with the quality of the product and need to return it. We were first told that there's NO RETURN POLICY. Then we were told that we could return it but there would be a 25% RESTOCKING FEE, which in our case would be over $800. We called again after the tech came out and have been told that the service department would call me to discuss options and that we could return for a credit and purchase something else in the store. We're 4 calls in total and 1 tech visit, which didn't fix anything, and we're still waiting on a call from the service department and answers as to how R&F is going to stand by their product. I will update this review when/if this is resolved. We're very disappointed in R&F that their course of action seems to be avoidance.

Original review: May 5, 2022

One month and 3 days ago, while purchasing box springs, I was quoted a price at our local Raymour and Flanigan store for a Tuft & Needle Mint mattress, of $1,195. I took a picture of the quote. Today I went to purchase the mattress and was told they did not have it in stock and would have to order it online, the cost would be $1795.00. I showed the salesperson the quote and Jordan’s Furniture site showing they were selling the same mattress at $1076.00.

After sitting and waiting while a salesperson tried to figure it all out, the manager finally showed up and tried to give us some story about not knowing if it was the same mattress! Tuft and Needle only make three mattress, the SKU number was the same! Needless to say, they would not match the price of their quote or even match Jordan's price. We left, sat in the carpark, and ordered online from Jordan's Furniture for a total with tax and delivery of $1197.22. I will never set foot in Raymour & Flanigan again.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Purchased a L sectional couch with motorized recliners. The motor on one end quit working in November of 21. Bought the couch new in Late September of 21. As of May of 22 still not repaired. After many calls still no date on repair and now being told we should of been calling the Rochester repair center instead of the Buffalo center. It's the only they have told us since November. Very dissatisfied.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Hi. I purchased a 3000 living room set. They talked me into protection plan. Don’t waste your time. Virtually nothing is covered. I am waiting over two years to send a replacement through pillow. Never again.

Original review: March 14, 2022

My entire home is Raymour & Flanigan and I have worked with many sales associates. I am happy with everything I have purchased. My last purchases were made with salesman Philip **. He is by far the most talented, caring representative of Raymour. He is a young man who possesses the values that have long since been lost. Bravo Raymour & Flanigan. He is a treasure and I am lucky to have worked with him.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Buyer beware - this couch is junk. Less than 3 months after receiving my delivery the cushions started coming apart at the piping/seams. I called, they sent new covers and the same thing happened. Then the chase cover did it and they have been out 3 times with the wrong replacement covers. Good thing is now I have several sets to replace the continuing issue on the other cushions. We paid almost 4,000.00 and am so disappointed with the quality and that customer service can’t do the fix correctly. I will give them points for responding to emails, showing up when they say but other than that not much good I can say.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Selections for dining rooms, home offices, and kids’ bedrooms, plus mattresses, home décor and rugs. Family owned and operated for more than 60 years.

• Delivery: Guaranteed 3-day delivery.

• Warranty: Mattress, furniture and Platinum coverage plans available.

• Returns: Items that are available only online are eligible for returns for no charge.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Company Information