1.95/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

aka Catnapper Furniture

Since 1933, Jackson Furniture has been a family-owned furniture production company with products made in the USA. Featuring Catnapper Recliners, we create furniture to live where you live. Available from dealers across the US, Jackson Furniture has made millions of customers happy over the last 75 years. We pride ourselves on our extensive testing and detail-focused production, which makes Jackson Furniture unique in the industry.

Our products include sofas, reclining sofas, sectionals, sleepers, tables, chairs, and more!

View More View More

388 Jackson Furniture Industries Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I paid over $3000 for a living room set 3 years ago. Everyone says you get what you pay for. So I decided to go out and buy a nice set. Not sure about rest of you but $3000 was a chunk of money for me to spend. So I thought I was getting a top of line set. They told me it was real leather. Well within a few weeks the cable snapped on one of the recliners on the couch. I repaired it. Well now after 3 years the leather is peeling off in flakes. It is embarrassing for people to come over and set on our furniture. When they get up they have pieces on them. I wouldn’t recommend their leather furniture to anybody. Now I don’t have the kind of money I use to have and I have to go find another living room set. Really thought it would have lasted more than 3 years.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I need to be added to the long list of people complaining about the catnapper "leather" sofa, recliner and loveseat. Reading other reviews and seeing pictures that are identical to our same issue proves that these Jackson products should be recalled. Furniture that peels from normal weather within a few years of purchase is absolutely absurd. The furniture pieces are not cheap so you would expect them to hold up. Our pieces were purchased from Wolf furniture in Harrisburg and like the long list of everyone else, the leather is cracked and sealed and the pieces are essentially needed to be thrown in to the trash.

I'm not sure how a company can sell a product that is so poorly made. The pieces are honestly a health risk to anyone with children who can easily put the flaked off pieces of leather into their mouths. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I will pass the information on to anyone who will listen as to how poorly made these products are. Urge everyone not to shop with this company.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I am one of many who purchased a Catnapper sofa in the last few years and has experienced major wearing/peeling of the leather-look fabric. I see on this site alone (Consumer Affairs) many major complaints against Jackson Furniture (located in TN) and the Catnapper couch. All complaints have been ignored, extra warranties (like we have) have been denied and Jackson Furniture's answer (at least to our persistence) was to send more of the same defective fabric and WE would have to pay for having it reupholstered!!

I am searching for names so we can collectively come together and maybe see some positive response from Jackson Furniture. Don't... repeat... Don't purchase a Catnapper (this is a reclining couch/loveseat or single recliner)... until you research further. If we stop buying these products produced by Jackson Furniture... maybe then someone will sit up and take notice. Check out all the other complaints of this defective fabric and defective company!! On this site you will see the exact same type of photos being posted of others with the same condition couch!! If there is any way to contact any of these complainants, please advise me.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Purchased Catnapper 6/2015. It is barely ever used. We have no pets or children living in home. Headrest has started to peel. Style 4101, Cover 121519. Manufactured 5/2/14. Worst product ever! My husband may recline back possibly 2x a month for about 30 minutes. Other than that this is hardly ever even sat on. We paid too much money, trusting something this expensive was going to last. Now at 3 year mark it's something I don't even want in my home. Very poor fabric, CHEAP! I would love to have this replaced or repaired but reading the warranty statement that doesn't look possible! I will never purchase from Catnapper/Jackson again, they do not stand behind the products they sell. Terribly disappointed!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Catnapper recliner leather peeling and separating. Have full warranty but they will not cover because they say skin oils cause this. Am I not suppose to sit on my $600 recliner. Would not recommend any Jackson product. Bad company, even worse warranty coverage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackson Furniture Industries?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Purchased the Catnapper Sofa in 08/2017 and within 5 months we had a issue on the sofa sagging on the right side. The Furniture Store we purchased it from sent us a replacement and arrived in 04/2018. When we move the Catnapper Sofa we found the reclining frame gouged our new carpet that was installed just before the furniture arrive. The Replacement Sofa has been in the house only 4 Months and the same issue and now it has damaged our floor and carpet even more. We have no kids and all I do is sit in the chair when I come home from working all day on my feet. A Rep came to our home and reviewed the furniture and as of today 08/25/2018 they stated a bent frame is not a manufacture defect and will send us a new frame but we need to pay shipping and installation which I do not agree with about their furniture!!!

Called the Rep and asked about the warranty that ended up the rep hung up on me with no return call. Called Furniture Store we purchased this furniture from and no solution or answers with only runarounds. Reading reviews on the internet and found people are having the same issue as us of sagging furniture on the same side, poor padding in the leg rest and other manufacturing issues. So presently I don't see this as not being a manufacture issue and Jackson Furniture is not honoring their warranty when you by the Product.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We purchased three beautiful pieces, one sofa and two loveseats. After a couple years the “leather” has peeled and shedded. I literally vacuum up pieces of this couch. What a huge waste of money! These were NOT cheap $300 couches! We paid $2500 for three pieces that are now useless. The store is out of business and we basically have to replace all of our living room furniture. We are beyond disappointed! While looking at a furniture store the saleslady suggested Catnapper. No. Freaking. Way will I ever buy Catnapper or Jackson furniture again. With all of the complaints on the exact same piece you would think the company would recall it. This company has been around forever, I would have thought we were buying a quality piece of furniture, not throwing $2500 down the drain.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

My wife and I purchased a leather reclining loveseat and sofa with a warranty. Due to a period of moving, the sofa was wrapped up and placed in storage (w/o a mark) for two years. The leather on the loveseat started peeling off after about a year, and upon settling into our new home, it looked like the sofa didn't fare any better as the leather was separating from the cloth backing as well. When we called to get the sofa and loveseat repaired under warranty, a person came out and looked at the furniture, took pictures, and advised us that they wouldn't repair the faulty workmanship.

The furniture is now another year older and the leather has started to peel off in such small pieces that we are constantly sweeping up little bit of leather off the hardwood floor and pieces that stick to clothing or body parts are all over the house, including the bedding. I will NEVER recommend nor purchase anything from this company again. The warranty was useless as well. I probably should've read the reviews first. In hindsight, looking at where the company address is, and as much as MAGA is a scam given where that brand originated from, I shouldn't be surprised.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Purchased two Jackson Catnapper couches from Homemakers in 2016. Leather is peeling off of both couches with no extraordinary use. No animals or kids climbing on them. We simply watch television in the evenings while sitting on the couches. They explained that the couch falling apart is "normal wear and tear". I have never heard of couches falling apart due to people sitting on them when they're only two years old. Purchased the extended warranty but apparently that does not matter either. Neither Jackson Catnapper, nor Homemakers will make it right. What kind of business is fine with manufacturing goods that fall apart with normal use after two years? This is rubbish furniture and both Jackson Catnapper and Homemakers should be ashamed for scamming people. Do yourself a favor and do not buy from these businesses.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I purchased my Catnapper leather sectional in 2014 and the material has been peeling for the last year. I still have warranty for mechanical defects but doesn’t cover material. If I would have known this would be the outcome, I would have never purchased this set. I am very disappointed and heartbroken. The sectional hardly ever gets used and now we’ve got to replace it because it is becoming an eyesore. I’ve never had to replace living room furniture in such a short time period.

Original review: July 30, 2018

We've only had this Jackson Catnapper Brantley furniture for a couple of years and it's now cracking and peeling! We purchased a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman and they're ALL peeling!!! Now, seeing all these reviews and people saying they all have trouble with the same thing - this is unforgivable to pay this amount of money for it to only last a couple of years is not acceptable. We need a resolution immediately from Jackson Furniture.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I used to live in Northeast Ohio and I bought what I thought was a gorgeous catnapper sectional with Chaise for $2000. I moved to Toledo Ohio taking my brand new furniture with me. Less than a year I had it I started to have issues with the structure of the large couch portion of the sectional. Found springs had came loose and curled. The braces holding the bottom broke and I have wood pieces trying to poke out the back of that portion. Stitching is coming out of all the back cushions as well. I contacted Catnapper directly and they told me they do nothing with the warranties. It’s the dealer's responsibility. I contacted the dealer. He said he couldn’t do anything for me because I had moved. He did tell me he would have his sales rep contact me to help me. I never got a call. In looking at his Facebook page, he doesn’t follow up on any of his warranty issues. People are also still waiting on product to be delivered.

I continued to contact Roger with Catnapper and now I’m getting no response at all. My warranty is now up and I’m stuck with junk. I found this site and all it sounds like is Catnapper is giving all the excuses as to why they don’t have to help customers. When I purchased my sectional it was a floor model. I was told I had all the warranties that come with Catnapper a new products. According to Catnapper the same warranties do not apply to display models. The only thing I have is a receipt, I have nothing to prove what I was told. I work for General Motors. General Motors certifies all of their dealers. When our dealers start screwing up they yank the certification from the dealer.

Catnapper shame on you for not keeping tabs on your dealers. Falsely telling consumers things that don’t apply to product being sold to make a buck. Shame on you for making an unsafe product and not doing anything to improve what’s happening. You have a ton of unhappy people posting in here. What are you doing to improve these issues? All I am seeing is grey areas that keeps you out of it and you still manufacture junk. If I did my job like you guys do people would die. You are injuring people with your product. Pictures on here prove it. Thank God I found my problem before it hurt a member of my family. Shame on you Catnapper. But you still get your money. You haven’t heard the last from me.

Resolution response: July 11, 2018

After I complained about the response to my problem the company help desk did provide additional information. They asked me for the product serial number, found what product I had and found that it was still in production so I could get replacement material. The material cannot be repaired itself, replacement is the only option. This is actual customer support and what should have happened the first time! The peeling problem still rates the product a 1 star but I will give credit to the representatives of Jackson Furniture for providing some customer support.

Original review: July 10, 2018

The furniture - a couch and a large chair were purchased four years ago. Faux leather - but not cheap - $600 each. Placed in a movie room which is not the daily family area - movies, video games, etc. sometimes a week goes by with nobody using it. A few months ago there was some flaking of the leather material but now it is really getting bad. Of course the warranty has long expired, I contacted Jackson and reply was to call a local furniture repair person and see if they could fix it and a lot of explanation was added that the warranty was out and that Jackson had no responsibility at all.

I was not expecting them to take care of a four year old product but SOMETHING would have been nice. If they could tell me the flaking could even be repaired or not would save me the cost of having a local person come out to say "Nope - can't fix it". So - terrible product - will be sure to not buy a Jackson-made furniture product again.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I purchased a Catnapper brand recliner from Howell Furniture in Beaumont Texas approximately three years ago for my home of Toledo Bend Lake, which is a second home and is not our main home. We use this recliner very little and not every day. I noticed the area where My head touches the back has leather peeling and cracking. I called the store where we purchased it because I remembered the sales lady tell us this product has a warranty with it and we bought an extended warranty. I called Howell Furniture to inquire about what could be done. I was told it was covered only for one year from the manufacturer and the extended warranty on covered accidental cuts and tears and they would charge me fifty dollars to come out to take pictures of it and forty dollars an hour. Shopping at Howell Furniture turned out not to be as good of a deal as we thought!

Original review: July 3, 2018

We bought the Jordan Sectional Sofa and are very dissatisfied with the quality of the product. My son, I guess I would say, "plopped down" on the sofa and broke it. He didn't jump on it. He just didn't set down with ease. We called Standard Furniture and told them it was broken (we had it less that 6 months at that time) and they got with the company and they sent out a person to look at it. The first guy that came out and looked at it said he wouldn't be able to fix it by himself so he took some pictures and said someone would be getting back in touch with me. When he had the bottom pulled back I could tell that the part that broke was some kind of particle board looking material.

A couple of weeks later another repair guy called and said he was coming out to look at it and I asked if he had someone with him and he said no but the first guy was probably new and couldn't fix it by himself like he could. This guy said he couldn't fix it either and that the company would either replace that part of the sectional or they would pick it up and send it off to be fixed. A couple of weeks later after not hearing from anybody we called Standard Furniture and they said the company would not fix it due to customer neglect.

So I emailed the company from their contact page (because there is no customer service number to call) to talk to them personally and checked that my preferred contact was by phone and then waited a couple of weeks and received no call or email. The second time I went back and did the same thing again and received an email this time asking me to email back with what my problem was so they could put me in touch with the correct department. But, in my comments on the 'contact us' page I said it was due to a problem with damage to the furniture.

By that time I was just frustrated and didn't want to deal with them anymore. I can understand where they see that it was our fault with it being damaged but prior to this piece of furniture we have never had problems like this. Our last two couches were Ashley and they lasted very long with no problems. With this furniture I have to constantly reposition the cushions and if anybody sits on the chase part it moves every time. It and the other cushions are held in place with a small piece of velcro that doesn't work. The stitching is fraying in different spots also. The sectional itself is pretty. We get a lot of compliments on it. But after this experience and the issues we have had I just tell people that I don't recommend them buying one. If they would have just taken the time to call me and see if we could work something out it might have been different but this will be my first and last purchase from Jackson Furniture.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I bought a Jackson chaise and loveseat in June of 2017 (4377-75 and 4377-42). In less than 2 months the frame on the loveseat cracked and broke. The arm on the chaise caved in in 2 spots, felt like it was particle board that got pushed in. I contacted the retailer, Suniland Furniture who have been wonderful, and they contacted Jackson. They eventually sent out a technician to assess the damage. When the tech lifted the loveseat part, he removed the tacking on the back and bottom and the entire frame fell out of the loveseat!! He took pictures and said, "hmmmm" a few times. I explained that the loveseat cracked when my husband sat down, he did not jump on it, plop on it, stand on it. It cracked from a regular sit. The arm of the chaise got pushed in when I was getting off of the chaise, you have to brace yourself on the arm and push to get out of the deep seated chaise that I now sank into because the frame was broken.

These defects are not from "misuse". No one has jumped on or stood on this furniture. It is absolutely ridiculous that the technician and Jackson furniture deemed these defects are from misuse. The tech put the tacking back on after he shoved the broken pieces of frame back in and sealed it up. All of these issues are under the 1 year manufacture's warranty, which obviously means NOTHING to Jackson Furniture. I didn't hear back from the company for more than a month so I called Suniland and they told me that Jackson deemed the defects were misuse. I asked Suniland to contact them again because I need to appeal that decision. This has been more than 2 months, Suniland has contacted Jackson and they were supposed to send another tech out to assess my dangerous and falling apart furniture. I still have not heard from the technician to schedule the appointment.

My hand, arm and my daughter's hand have been cut by broken pieces of wood and tacks sticking out of the broken frame. When the remote slides under the cushions like it always does, it's risking a serious injury to try to fish the remote out from under the cushions. At this point I am prepared to go to the State Deputy Attorney General who is a family member to address these issues. I also have a rather large following on social media and will be letting everyone I know about the low quality and terrible customer service with Jackson Furniture.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I purchased a "leather" living room set, a recliner, rocking love seat and reclining couch. After a few months the recliner started flaking near the headrest. I didn't pay much attention but after a year the couches and recliner show heavy wear and every cushion has lost almost all the bonded leather. Now after only a few years I have to buy a whole new set which is disappointing since I paid so much for this set. Also I have to constantly clean the flakes off the floor to keep my 10 month old from eating the pieces that continue to come off. Long story short, do not buy this product.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I was having surgery in the near future and wanted a recliner that would recline almost flat. My condition was such that I couldn't actually get out to a store to shop. I searched online and found a recliner at BOSCOV'S in Scranton. I ordered it and it arrived fairly quickly. Easy to assemble by a friend. I sat in it and noticed that the stuffing was very firm. I expected that it would soften with wear. But I also noticed that the stuffing in the seat was poorly done. It was divided into three sections. The first and second sections were even and well stuffed. The third section was stuffed at an angle going up onto the arm of the chair. You could only sit on the first and second part of the cushion. If you used the third part of the seat you were sitting at an angle. Since my surgery was two days away I couldn't do much except hope that the stuffing would even itself out in time, especially since I would probably be spending about 12 hours in it each day for 6+ weeks.

Well it didn't happen. It's 20 month old and you need to sit at an angle or use only part of the seat cushion. However the back of the chair did settle out very quickly. Sitting in it for only a short time gives you such a backache that nobody wants to sit in it. I try to use cushions and blankets to pad the lower back of the cushion but it just doesn't work very well. I now have a $600.00 decoration that nobody will go near. It's really is a pretty decoration. The material is quality and the reclining mechanism works very well. I survived my 6 weeks using the blankets and pillows and it was nice to have it recline as far as it did. My pain medications also helped lots. NEVER, NEVER AGAIN will I purchase another CATNAPPER piece of furniture. I can't even GIVE the chair away. Nobody who has sat in it will go near it.

Original review: June 10, 2018

By looking at all the complaints I wish I would of found this site sooner than later. My sofa is starting to rip under the cushion where the seat and bottom of the armrest come together. We have no children so there is no reason for it to be ripping. Called the store where I purchased it. Basically got the runaround. I have had it less than a year. Help!

Denise,

Per your warranty. If your furniture is less than 1 year from date of purchase you must contact the dealer you purchased the furniture from as they carry all warranties. The exception to this would be "These limited warranties do not apply to (i) merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model, (ii) any merchandise purchased "as is" or second-hand, (iii) any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of-business sale, or (iv) any merchandise purchased from a liquidator." Please know we are not saying this is your circumstance only that if any of these apply there is no warranty with the furniture. If none of these apply please contact the dealer for further assistance. Thank You.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Our model is comfortable and easy to recline/put down when it's not broken down. I like the look of the recliner and it has a generous amount of stuffing but not too much. The fabric is quality and cleans up easily. However, we've had a lot of problems with quality/workmanship such as seams coming apart and broken-down components. We've had the recliner repaired on two separate occasions after owning for only a short time. For no more than it was used, there was no excuse for the issues we experienced with our recliner. I wouldn't expect the types of problems we had until after years of use.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Catnapper couch and love seat purchased at The Roomplace. Within four days the cushions were sagging. I spent almost 3,000 dollars, so I think it should last longer. After many calls they did send someone out and he said it wasn't stuffed enough so he added stuffing. Within four days it was sagging again. Called and was told there was nothing they could do for me. The manufacturer doesn't cover that. Are you serious? Not even a month old and it's not covered. Our news channels have investigative reporters and I'm going to call them for help. I'm also going to report you and The Roomplace to the Better Business Bureau. I'm 72 years old, on social security and I've been taken advantage of from you both. Shame on you!!!

Jackson Furniture Industries response

The warranty is with the dealer for the first 12 months. An e-mail has been sent to your e-mail address provided in your message.

Original review: May 31, 2018

It worked fine and got the job done when I needed it to get done and never stopped working on anything that I needed it to get through ex, still worked after a flood. However, it's a little pricey for something that can be bought for way cheaper but I didn't find the design anywhere else so I decided to go with the one I got. Nevertheless, I like the fabric that they use. It's rigid and my dog loves to go onto the side of it and rub its back as the ridges make it feel nice for hands and animals!

Original review: May 30, 2018

RC Willey made promises about the recliner motor warranty but lied. The sales reps at the store made promises that later they denied. I won't shop there again.

Catherine,
    All furniture sold is sold with a warranty, unless the following applies (FYI, the following information is on the warranty card under ALL PRODUCTS)

These Limited Warranties do not apply to (i) merchandise that iwas, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model, (ii) any merchandise purchase "as is" or second-hand, (iii) any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of-business sale, or (iv)any merchandise purchased from a liquidator. All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage. If none of this applies you must contact the dealer for assistance if less than 1 year. If over 1 year you must get a technician once the tech has submitted their report regarding the issue along with the original Bill of Sale we can provide you pricing. I hope this points you in the right direction.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I have a Dallas Catnapper recliner and two love seats. Color has come off the headrest of the recliner. It is less than 2 1/2 years old. This is substandard material and not Top Grain as advertised. I read other reviews and see where the company will do nothing after the year warranty. I have another brand of recliner that is 14 years old that I sit in for hours every day. It looks brand new. I am retired and this was to be my last set of furniture. I cannot afford to replace it and am embarrassed for people to see it. I am surprised by the number of people who have had problems with this furniture that they do not stand by their motto "Designed for comfort... Made to last." A reputable company would take care of their customer and stand by their product.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I bought myself a catnapper about six months ago and I love it so much I bought my wife one for Christmas. The colors match my furniture, it's very comfortable and it is my own favorite chair. It reclines and turns easily, the cushions haven't lost any of their shape, it is hands down the best chair I have ever owned. One of our catnappers had a defective piece that had to be replaced. However, it was replaced quickly and at no cost to me.

Jeff,

Thank you for letting us know you are enjoying your furniture. We hope you get many years of enjoyment out of your new recliner. Again thank you for letting us know you are pleased with your purchase.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I wanted to buy armchairs where I could feel comfortable and comfortable to impress my friends with the best armchairs in the market. I looked for stores because I could not find my favorite brand. And it was when my wife recommended that I go to her trustworthy store. I like Jackson Furniture's design and originality, they are also very comfortable to rest or take a short nap as well as to watch an exciting film. They are also very comfortable to sleep for a while at night.

Richard,

Thank you for letting us know how you are enjoying your purchase. We here at Jackson Furniture hope you receive many years of enjoyment from you purchase.

Original review: May 17, 2018

We purchased a Jackson Godiva sectional sofa through Homemakers Furniture in Iowa in Feb. 2018. We are NOT hard on our furniture. No one jumps on, walks on, or bounces on this couch. It has literally not been moved at all since it was delivered by the store to our home. Within the first month, the main supports of the back of the chaise had snapped in half. We thought it was a fluke and planned to simply suck it up and purchase a new piece this summer. Then, this evening, the supports in the main arm chair of the sofa snapped in half just from simply sitting down. We contacted our store and were told our couch was sold as-is and there is no warranty. Our living room is small and this sectional is our only seating within our living room. We now have nowhere to sit. This is immensely frustrating. We paid quite a bit of money to essentially have a couch that is unfit for use in just over three months. I would NOT recommend this brand of furniture.

Shana,

The warranty card is clear on all furniture purchased "AS IS"

Original review: April 27, 2018

Purchased a Jackson sectional sofa. While it looks nice and was reasonably priced. The quality was suspect. The cushions broke down quickly with normal wear and tear. The bag cushion was under stuffed and as a result is ripping away from the back. To make matters worse. I purchased the ESP program from Warrantech (originally through HHGREG). Warrantech took two months to send a tech to review it. He was from Reliable Furniture. He stated three things to me that were defective and should be replaced or repaired. Then left and said he would do his write up later. The write up called it all wear and tear and so Warrantech won't fix. So I have 4 parties involved with all of them lying and denying a valid claim. I would stay away from all of these companies.

Kerry,

HH Gregg has been out of business for over 2 years. We do not carry their warranty. Product purchased from HH Gregg during the time they were going out of business doesn't carry any warranty as it was sold "AS IS". This information was provided to you over the phone. We have explained as best we can the furniture was sold without warranty. If you wish to have repaired you must have a technician provide us with a list of exactly what is needed and we will provide pricing for said parts, as it isn't covered under warranty. I hope this explains your next step.

Original review: April 25, 2018

We bought 2 couches about a year and a half ago, 1 has a busted spring already, and a broken recliner mechanism and on both the stitching is coming out in the seams, it’s literally unraveling. I contacted customer service and they had the nerve to send me a link to the page that says it’s lifetime warranty on these things and are telling me it’s only a 1 year warranty. Then told me to google a certified furniture repair person in my area to get it fixed! I bought a cheap couch before and it lasted 5 years before I spent decent money on these. They don’t back the warranty. Guess they have never read the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act! And as I read reviews I see this being a somewhat common issue out of them!

Original review: April 18, 2018

I purchased the Catnapper Series from Farmers Furniture in Oct of 2013. We loved it at first. Then about 2.5 yrs later it began to peel. I have a Couch, Loveseat and Rocker that basically needs to be thrown out. I don't understand why they didn't recall the furniture since it is evident thru the complaints it was not just a random problem.

Jackson Furniture Industries response

an e-mail has been sent to the address you provided.

Jackson Furniture Industries expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Find quality sofas, recliners, sectionals, lift chairs, sleepers, accent chairs, cocktail ottomans exclusively at authorized retailers. Most items can be ordered in customized colors and fabrics.

• Features: 100% gel-infused memory foam inserts and 15-gauge heating tempered coils.

• USA-made: Created and assembled in the United States since 1933.

• Warranties: Limited lifetime warranty covers frame, springs and recliner mechanisms. 5-year warranty covers comfort seat cushions. 1-year warranty covers sleeper mechanisms and all other parts.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs