1.27/5
  • 1 star
Based on 124 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1933, Jackson Furniture has been a family-owned furniture production company with products made in the USA. Featuring Catnapper Recliners, we create furniture to live where you live. Available from dealers across the US, Jackson Furniture has made millions of customers happy over the last 75 years. We pride ourselves on our extensive testing and detail-focused production, which makes Jackson Furniture unique in the industry.

Our products include sofas, reclining sofas, sectionals, sleepers, tables, chairs, and more!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

295 Jackson Furniture Industries Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We purchased this Catnapper Sectional in 2012, the sections don't stay together, tear in corner seat due to rubbing of recliner adjacent to seat, cushions don't appear to be level with each other which indicates to us that it was pieced together and sold from multiple sets, fabric runs on multiple cushions, and recliner stuck in recline position. We opted for Catnapper for the comfort we thought we would get and it has been anything but. If only we knew this is what we were going to end up with after 1 year we would have spent our $2100 elsewhere.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I bought this chair for my wife over the holidays. I spent over 1000. The chair has no back support so my wife can’t sit in it for. They is a big gap where the two arts connect. We contacted Jackson Furniture twice by email. We have yet to hear from them. I tried to take chair back to store where I bought it, they say it the manufacturer’s obligation.

Jackson Furniture Industries response

Thank you for contacting Jackson Catnapper. Please follow the warranty for your furniture. You will need to contact the dealer you purchased your furniture from to stay within your warranty terms. They carry all warranties on the furniture for the 1st year.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Purchased "Catnapper" by Jackson Furniture Industries power reclining sofa and recliner 12/14 from Furniture Now and took delivery 5/15. The sofa has begun to show signs of the bonded leather separating in seat cushion. My wife is the only person that utilizes this furniture. My wife and I spend 6 months every year at a different location therefore reducing the actual usage of this less than 1.5 years. We are "Buy American" couple to the best of our ability. It is extremely sad based on the money paid for this furniture that we are dealing with a serious quality issue in a short time frame. Based on other reviews we have yet to see a satisfactory solution to this problem. It appears the retail furniture stores are not dealing with this issue. I would like to hear from manufacturer with a solution to the problem. At this point buyer beware.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Two years ago purchased a very expensive leather Catnapper recliner from Fowlers Furniture store in Harriman, TN. We sure have been misled by the quality of this chair. Leather peeling, lumpy seat, handle cracked. No help from Fowlers or Catnapper. Too bad we wasted our hard earned money. Buyer beware, this furniture is junk.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

People who sold Sofa and loveseat did an excellent job. Material started peeling off. Only 3 years old. COMPANY told my seller they could do nothing. I have purchased many pieces of furniture made by JACKSON. But you can bet I will never buy anymore made by them. And I URGE EVERYONE NOT BUY FURNITURE MADE BY THEM.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackson Furniture Industries?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Catnapper Siesta Lay Flat Sofa - This is the worst piece of furniture I ever bought. It is stapled together! And half of them are coming out! The wood is cheap and broken in spots and the stuffing went flat immediately. The wood digs into my back. I would really like help with getting this resolved, I've only had this for a year and a half and am ready to replace.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I bought a sectional from the Room Place less than 2 years ago. Within the first two months I had a couple pieces replaced because they fell apart and now that the manufacturer warranty is no longer available the furniture is falling apart and the insurance company came out to assess the problems and made the problems worse and offered no help because they are not covered under their warranty. The store keep saying there's nothing they can do... I'm at a loss with this furniture. It's way too much money to be so cheaply made with pressed wood plywood and fabric that rips at every seam. They promised me long lasting furniture at the store and I've had nothing but problems ever since.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I would NEVER buy anything made by Catnapper every again. Supposed to be quality furniture but to last 5 months is a joke. Spent a lot of money to get good quality furniture that lasts. Talk about a joke... clicks every time you sit in it from the springs. Lacks cushion. Goes flat quick. I have cheaper furniture that has lasted a whole lot longer.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

It been almost 2 years since we purchased our furniture for our living room. Full set couch loveseat and recliner. After about the 1st year I noticed some cracking in material and after that it was full on peeling. Even on the loveseat that never gets sat in. It's emba for visitors to come in due to the shape of my furniture. The material is horrible. The structure is great. Sets wonderful, looks terrible.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

After purchasing a set of sofas and a recliner from the Nebraska Furniture Mart (manufactured by Jackson Catnapper Furniture) we are disgusted at the poor quality. Both sofas and the recliner have peeling leather to the point that the stuffing is showing!!! I called a number provided (supposedly the lead for customer service- ** **) and received a call back from a customer service rep- she said he was that this ** ** was in charge of customer service, but would not speak directly to customers! I wouldn't either considering the number of complaints this company receives! The customer service rep was extremely rude, kept interrupting, and repeatedly stated we were "out of warranty".

When I called NFM back to relay what I had been told, the Supervisor stated "they produced low end, low quality products". He went on to say "I recommend to all my family and friends that they not purchase Furniture made by Jackson Catnapper." He compared the quality of their product to furniture made with pressed wood- cheap and non-durable. Do NOT purchase from this company! I wish someone would have given us this advice prior to purchasing!!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

We bought a reclining sofa and loveseat less than 14 months ago. Both right side reclining mechanisms have failed. The furniture store went out of business so the warranty we purchased no longer covers them. I tried contacting Catnapper to see what we could do and see if we could buy new mechanisms and have not received a response. These pieces they should last longer than 14 months of moderate use. Don’t waste your money on this brand. Poor quality. Even worse customer service.

Jackson Furniture Industries response

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I purchased this Catnapper recliner for my husband for Christmas in 2014. I was told by the salesperson at Mealey's Furniture Store that it was a leather recliner. I paid over $700 for this recliner and now the "leather" is peeling on the headrest area of the recliner. The recliner was hardly used since we bought reclining loveseats last year. I paid a lot of money for this recliner to last only three years. So disappointed in this product.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I purchased a Catnapper Recliner on 18 October 2017, for the express purpose - that I was having extensive Rotator-Cuff Tendon surgery, and I knew I would be unable to sleep flat on my bed. I needed something I could sleep-on, in an inclined position during post-surgical recovery. Purchased through Unclaimed Freight, in Fort Worth TX after taxes & delivery I paid >$1200 for the chair. Upon delivery I'd noticed that the seam on the seat was nearly burst and that it somehow wasn't stuffed correctly or perhaps even not constructed properly. It visibly leaned awkwardly down and to the right (looking straight at it). This, within 2-days of my surgery, I had no time to pursue immediate return/replacement communications with the store of-purchase. I live alone, so I had no one to assist me with the situation in the meanwhile.

It was all I could do to simply get through the day for 6 long weeks. Let alone try to contact the store to deal with customer service communications. After 6 weeks of sitting/sleeping on this chair, I was utterly and completely dissatisfied with the chair: The bottom cushion is improperly installed - it is visibly off-center to the right from front to back. The arm cushions are not of equal size nor are they stuffed equally. There is a hole in the fabric on the footrest where they missed a staple. The back of the chair... for lack of a better term, is an abortion! It is installed incorrectly - it visibly tilts and leans down and to one side. The left side of the back is visibly stuffed far better than the right (nearly no stuffing at the bottom of this side).

The 'center' of the seat-bottom is visibly misaligned to the 'center' of the back. When reclined the seat bottom and back separate so much that I would literally fall-in the 'hole' it created. The misalignment of the back to front caused me to ease into the under-stuffed side of the chair and the large gap created when reclined. All this while having to rest/sleep with an arm brace after having shoulder surgery. This chair did not provide the comfort I'd expected it would for the price I'd paid for it. Period.

After 6 weeks of slow surgical recovery, I was finally physically strong enough to go back to the store to contact their customer service process to express my displeasure and request either a refund or replacement. They put me in touch with their Customer Service Rep (Shelly). Shelly scheduled a 'repairman' to come take a look at the chair and assess the extent of any 'repairs' necessary. The repairman did come to my house and examined the chair thoroughly. He turned it upside-down to examine the internal mechanics. He did confirm that the internal frame is misaligned and that the chair has not been stuffed properly. He also confirmed the seam on the bottom seat is nearly splitting. He took several photos as well of the chair.

Here's where my problem begins. I do not feel that I should accept repairing a brand-new chair that I paid >$1200 for. The quality of workmanship of this chair is utterly remiss and its mere sales borders on fraudulent for the price paid. When Shelly with Unclaimed Freight last spoke with me, she was going to contact the Customer Service at Jackson Furniture on my behalf to investigate any Warranty process. That was well over a week ago - I have not heard back from her. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt in that it’s the holidays...

However, judging from the reviews and comments I've read online, regarding Jackson Furniture, their products, and their customer service, I'm not at-all hopeful of getting this issue resolved in an acceptable manner. I've also read some reviews hinting to class action lawsuits - if this is so, I'd surely like to include my complaint with the rest of the public at large that's invested rather large amounts of their money in this poor quality furniture. Had I spent the time to look up reviews of this chair I surely would-not have purchased it.

I cannot sit in the chair any longer - it leaves bruises on me due to the misalignment and improper stuffing of the back/bottom cushions. I'm still awaiting contact back from Unclaimed Freight Customer Service to see if refund or replacement can be provided under some manner of Warranty, otherwise at-least schedule the repairman to implement the repairs necessary that the repairman confirmed was needed. It's unimaginable that I should have to have a brand-new chair (that I paid >$1200) REPAIRED at all and not replaced or even refunded.

I'm beginning to think I need to simply call the Salvation Army and have this awful chair removed from my house and count my losses. I surely can't sell it, given the visibly poor shape it is currently in. Not like they likely care, but I sure won't purchase furniture from Jackson nor Unclaimed Freight again. If I could select '0' stars, I would. Buyer beware!

Jackson Furniture Industries response

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your Catnapper/Jackson experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Purchased Catnapper sofa and Loveseat- style 5443002 sch 8006. I have never been so unhappy with spending hard earned money. We paid a decent amount of money and within the first year it started to peel and fall a part. Contacted company and they did nothing. I work in customer service... I would never leave a client out of money AND product (sofa). The company offered nothing. No apologies. Nothing. Very unhappy and very unsatisfied.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

Purchased a sofa recliner and love seat for a good amount of money. Less than a year after the purchase the material, fake leather started to peel and to this day is still peeling and looks awful. I as a consumer have never been so disappointed on any product I ever purchased. Shame on every one of you that run that business.

Bob,

What was your date of purchase?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I rated this product one star only because zero stars weren’t allowed. How disheartening that this furniture, that was advertised as leather and sold at real leather prices, began to peel. Everywhere. We bought the extended warranty on both the couch and loveseat but after reading the fine print we find this peeling to not be covered. I am extremely disappointed in this purchase and this company for putting out such a product. I do not recommend this company or this product at all.

Courtney,

What was your date of purchase?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

To the person or persons who work on the LEFT side of the power-reclining sofa's: you need to be reprimanded and fired!!! I was judging the craftsmanship of our couches by the high cost of the furniture!!! We paid right around $6000.00 dollars for this garbage!!! I should have sent it back when I had the chance while it was within warranty!!! The left sides of both my couches are just made wrong & are not stuffed enough! My husband & I sit on the console. We bought the matching sofa for our guests. The furniture store that I ordered the 2 couches from sent out a guy to add stuffing to my side of the console well within warranty. And a little while after that 1st time of "restuffing" at my house, I told the furniture store, again, about my needing more stuffing on my side.

And we waited on someone to come out to our house, AGAIN. The repairman eventually showed up about a week before our warranty ran-out on our couches. But never got around to stuffing my side of the console again, because by this time I really checked-out the sofa's!!! (Which I should have done when we first got them!). SO NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH 2 PIECES OF GARBAGE JUST BECAUSE OUR WARRANTY RAN OUT!!! So everyone, if you see the name CATNAPPER run the other direction!!! The couches "look" great, but they are not made right or stuffed enough!!! Double check every inch of this furniture. Or better yet, play it safe and just don't get any of it!!! Look other places, especially away from small towns.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

In March of 2015, my husband and I purchased a Jackson Furniture Bonded Leather Sleeper Sofa. We have enjoyed this sofa, up until very recently. The leather is beginning to peel. I called customer service to see if there was any manufacturer's warranty on the sofa, and while there was, it was only for 1 year. We did purchase the Guardsman Leather Care, but the store tells me that this would be considered normal wear and tear, and would not be something they would cover. Previously, we had purchased a sofa and loveseat (also probably bonded leather and vinyl) from Big Lots, and had it for 10 years with no peeling, scratches, or any other kind of "wear and tear" damage. I guess next time I'll go to Big Lots.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I bought the Jackson Brantley love seat and couch in January 2015 from Ford’s Furniture in Bowling Green Kentucky. I fell in love with the set and was told it was a popular set and would hold up well. I was told it had a 5 year frame warranty and I bought an extended warranty. Last month I noticed that wood was trying to poke out the back of both my couch and love seat.

I called the store I bought it from and was told only parts were covered not Labor. Needless to say I just had to pay $250 for someone to come in and reinforce the whole set because the staples they used in production didn’t hold. But tonight, while sitting in my couch I have noticed it beginning to peel around the seams. I paid well over $1700 for both pieces and now it’s falling apart after not even 3 years! Of course the furniture store tells me it’s not their problem, it’s a manufacture problem! I am disgusted that I now have so much money invested in this only to put throw blankets over everything because it looks horrible. I have called and left several messages with Jackson and no response! I just want my couch fixed!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

My husband and I purchased a Catnapper in 2016. It worked fine for one day. On the second day I was stuck in the chair due to the feet not wanting go back down. After crawling out of it we loaded it up (as it was) and took it back to the store. We got it back 4 weeks later with what was suppose to be a new frame. Two days later it was doing the same thing. The only way to get the feet to go down was to slide your body forward close to the end of the seat and struggle with the handle. This makes the chair raise up in the air as you force the foot rest down. It’s only good if you want to sit in it and feel like you’re sitting in a reclined airline seat. Very disappointed.

Barb,

From you message it sounds as though you are still in warranty through the dealer. Please contact the dealer for further assistance, as they carry the warranty for the first year. This is something you will need to get taken care of before your 1 year service warranty runs out. This is handled through the dealer unless purchased "AS IS" going out of business, clearance or floor sample none of which carry any warranty. I hope this answers your questions and concerns.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I put 4 stars but really I'm being a bit cautious, need to see how well it holds up for the next year or 2 as it's so new right now. I think I need to leave it at 4 just in case and come back after some time with it. Either to raise it to 5 (which if it holds up is def a 5'er!), or lower it if it deserves to be lowered by then. I'll be back, one way or the other to raise or lower the 4 stars, along with my personal reasoning why. But until then, I love this new couch so far, a lot!

I bought this Jackson couch yesterday. Was 999 for the couch alone if you don't buy the full couch/love-seat set, for like 1700. But they lowered it from 999 to 750 for us, also gave free delivery. It def feels way more comfortable than a 4 or 500 dollar couch! It does seem like a thousand dollar couch and I'm 52, been through a lot of furniture over the decades. It looks ex too! Because they were able to separate it from the set I was able to pair it up with my loveseat that was still good from the couch/loveseat set I bought 10 years ago for 2000. Now, after 10 years, that couch has worn to where it's time for a new one but the loveseat is still fine. This Jackson couch matches it really well so I didn't have to buy an entire set this time. I def liked being able to do that, a lot! Saves a lot of money.

This sofa/couch (whatever you call them), is very impressive so far. Def worth the money they charge for this Jackson model, and if it holds up, I'll make sure to come back to update. But, if it doesn't hold up, has sagging or worn out cushions or springs anytime soon, or any other weird stuff going on with it, I'll be back to update that as well. WITH PICS. But as of right now (12-7-17), I love the comfort of this couch a LOT! Liked the price they charged and the cherry on top is the real nice looks of it! It has a great look to it on top of everything else. I'm really happy right now, hope it stays that way. Thanks Jackson Furniture!

Oh, and I found out it's made in America when I came on here to leave review, and based on lots of reviews here, I saw that they actually take care of issues after the sale, should I have any! Man, the more I think about it and with all the furniture I looked at everywhere prior to buying this one, the more I'm thrilled to have found this store in my town that sells Jackson along with all the other brands they sell here, like Ashley and others. Feel really good right now.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I bought 2 Catnapper recliners from Reese Warehouse (# 5311) in Smithfield, PA in April 2016. Within 6 months the frame on one of them wouldn't let the footrest go down completely and the controller on the other one did not perform the heat and massage functions. A serviceman was sent from Pittsburgh and he ordered a new controller and new frame for the footrest. The frame arrived but the controller did not. (June 2017) He had to re-order it; they sent the wrong one; he re-ordered again (Aug. 2017). It is now December 2017 and we have heard nothing. I tried calling and could only get a recording that said my call would be returned in 48 hours. I have called twice and no response.

Jackson Furniture Industries response

An order for a replacement handwand has been entered as well as an e-mail sent to Barbara with order information.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My husband and I bought a couch, loveseat, and chair by Catnapper in November of 2015. There was a defect in the fabric... Strange spotting on pieces. Your Home (store name) was great. They took the furniture back and allowed us to pick another set. We liked the look and feel of Catnapper so we picked another style since the original set we purchased was no longer available.

Our second set was ordered on July 21, 2016. I'm not sure when it was delivered. We had to wait for everything to come in. At first, we loved the new set, but a small tear appeared on the loveseat where my husband sits each day. It has grown larger in size... It is from simple wear and tear. The fabric on the arm of this same piece of furniture is fraying at the seam. It didn't happen right away. It was into the spring of 2017 when I noticed the problem. This shouldn't be happening. The furniture was purchased in July of 2016. I wrote them a letter on 9/11/17 asking for help since the store where I bought the furniture is out of business. In that same letter, I asked for assistance with purchasing "parts" to replace the arm of my couch where my dog did damage. I completely expected to pay for the parts where my dog did the damage.

I sent a letter detailing all of this information. I also sent pictures showing the damage and a copy of my invoice. I did receive a phone call from Vicki at Catnapper on 9/26/17. She simply stated that the parts for my couch were no longer available and wished me a good day! What? There was essentially nothing they would do for me... Just wish me luck! We spent approximately $2600 on the set (which included the extended warranty). I called back to speak with Vicki, but she was out. I did leave a message but did not ask for a reply. I intended to fight a little bit harder for some help, but my job keeps me busy. I don't have time to "fight" for help and don't feel that I should have to. This is where I would expect customer service to kick in and offer me, the customer, some service.

I never purchased Catnapper furniture before this. I never will do it again. It's unfortunate because I love the look of the furniture. I expected some type of help. I wasn't far beyond my one year warranty when I wrote the letter to Catnapper. I wasn't quite sure who to write to for help since the store (Your Home) where I purchased the furniture went out of business.

I am a school administrator. I entertain often. I was so proud to show off my new furniture when we got it. My MANY colleagues and relatives were shocked when they saw the condition of our rather new furniture. They were even more stunned that the company offered no assistance. I want to caution others about the fact that Jackson Furniture Industries is NOT helpful to the consumer. They were polite but not at all helpful. I feel I would have had more support from the store where I bought the furniture if they were still in business.

Kristen,

While I understand your feelings of being dismissed this wasn't the intent. When a fabric is discontinued this isn't the Customer Service Representatives call they can only provide you with the information regarding whether fabric is available or not. With this said I will be happy to double check the style and fabric for availability, but I will need for you to provide this information. Please provide the style number as well as the fabric codes for your furniture and I will check to see if fabric is available.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

On Jan. 6, 2017 my husband and I purchased the Duncan Power Recliner from Furniture and More out of Weatherford, TX. On or around 9-7-2017 we called the furniture store and told them that we were having problems with the seat "bunching" up. Finally got a serviceman to come out to replace the seat cushion on 10-11. Not a week later the seat started doing the same thing. Called the furniture store again and now we are waiting for a call that they got in touch with the Catnapper rep. Said they e-mailed 2 or 3 times but no answer. Do you all not have a phone? With this kind of service and this kind of product we will never buy another Catnapper again.

Jackson Furniture Industries response

Dealer has been instructed to finish the service work. Someone from Furniture & More will be contacting the consumer to finish the service work. This isn't a defect in the furniture and can be repaired.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

My husband and I purchased a living room set (couch, loveseat and large chair) less than 5 years ago. It has very quickly started to crack, flake and peel. We had bought this set when we moved into our home and were very excited as new homeowners. It's a huge disappointment to already need new furniture due to the level of low quality we unknowingly purchased. It's frustrating when you find pieces of your couch on your toddler's hands, in your dryer, on the floor and on your own clothes. We paid a lot of money for this set and unfortunately do not have money to replace it. Would love to know what can be done about this.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We purchased two recliners in July of 2015. The one recliner is starting to peel on the right arm. We have been trying for two months to have it fixed but Jackson Furniture and the dealer won't do anything about it. As far as I am concerned this furniture is a piece of JUNK. I would never by another piece of Catnapper furniture again.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

We have had our Catnapper recliner sofa for a little over a year now and it is the most uncomfortable furniture we have ever owned. Springs have popped out or broken on the middle section, and the cushions have become flattened near the wooden frame of the recliners near the center.

Sandy,

Please provide the serial number off the furniture. On Catnapper pieces the serial number is located under the footrest on a white sticker. This is a 7 digit number and contains only numbers. Please provide the original bill of sale as well as the dealers name you purchased through. You can send this information to customerservice@jacksonfurnind.com

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Bought a sectional couch from Jackson Furniture that was delivered in August of this year. First of all it was missing a piece of fabric on the side of the couch (THANKFULLY that was covered under warranty). Secondly, when the tech came out to look at it, I told him about the giant dip in my armrest that it came with too; he said "Yeah that manufacturer does not put a piece of wood the entire distance of the armrest. They stop it and just fill the rest in with cardboard" which apparently translates into NOT covered by insurance and is considered normal wear and tear. I already had to order new cushions too because of "wear and tear"... I've been using the couch for 2 months and had issues with it since day one. This couch is terrible.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

We purchased the Catnapper Power Sofa Recliner and 2 Catnapper Recliners close to 3 years ago. 1 chair has a spring that has come undone under the chair which we have only sat in a couple of times. The sofa has already had to be filled in with cushion by their consultant once, had to replace the power recliner portion of the left side, and is sagging on the left side so the couch looks lopsided and also feels like it is breaking in half when the recliner is used. The leather is peeling both where you sit and behind your back on the chair which didn't happen with the last sofa we had until about 8 years of use. Definitely not happy with this product and won't make the mistake of buying another one unless they are willing to fix their poorly crafted furniture we currently have.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

We have 2 chairs. The covers are peeling and cracking. Contacted Big Sandy Furniture have to pay to fix. These are 2 years old. 2 people in the household, I am very dissatisfied with this furniture. Talked to the salesperson about this. Now she tells me that this bonded leather is very bad for doing this. Thought I was getting better furniture. Should have saved my money for Big Lots Furniture. I think this is false advertising for the company that sells it and Jackson that makes it. Customers should be told this is a problem. I have read other stories on here about people having same problem. Also took about 5 times to get a couch from this company that did not have place on the leather. I am not going to stay quiet about this problem. People have a right to expect reliability for our money. That saying about getting what you pay for is not true this time.

Jackson Furniture Industries Company Information

P.O. Box 1359
Cleveland
TN
www.catnapper.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use