Lakeland, FL

3.3/5 (198 ratings)

About Kane's Furniture

Kane's Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

After reading all of the bad reviews on Kane's Furniture, I guess one more doesn't really matter. If customers are going to continue to shop there, even though the service & quality is terrible, why write a review? I have shopped at Kane's over the last 20 years & will NEVER deal with them again! We went there after receiving a Black Friday offer to receive a $100 gift card if we made a purchase that evening, Nov.23rd. Stupid us, we did make the purchase with a promise of a $100 gift card to be e-mailed to us! LIE!!! So here we are 3 months and 20 phone calls later, they will not honor the $100 gift card. WTF? How do stores stay in business like this???? Please do yourself a favor & DO NOT SHOP KANE'S!!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

The experience was horrible! To begin with, I would like to say that the quality of the furniture is not good. I bought some furniture in this company (Kanes Furniture) believing that it was one of the best, but I was wrong and I regretted it. The furniture was supposedly made of leather, and they began to peel in a horrible way, and not only did they peel, but also the sofa broke, because we pay (EXTRA) for guarantee, we called to have them replaced with others. To our surprise, the company (Kanes Furniture) supposedly sends a technician to see the furniture and decide whether to fix it or replace it, and guess what they decided, to replace them with several nails.

When I asked the technician (no ID that said he is ability or years experience), why they didn't give me a new sofa, he told me that it could be fixed, that the reason it broke is that when they make the furniture in the factory they just staple the furniture. I told him "So Kanes Furniture knows this and they don't explain before the customer buys them?", The technician did not answer my question, however he continued to tell me that he had to take photos. He took the photos, and I decided I didn't want that service and threw them away. I lost my money on the furniture and the warranty. I will not buy from Kane's Furniture ever again.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

We bought a set of sofas on May 22 and haven’t received them yet. I called the store and they say that The sofas should arrive by mid February. If that’s the case, it would be nine months of wait time before we get them. They told us it was a one month wait when we bought them!2

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I purchased a bunk bed for my kids in July 2021 and was told it would be delivered Oct 5, 2021. I threw their old bed out a few days before Oct 5th then the day of I get an email that they don’t have all the materials so the new delivery would be December 2021 and would call me to schedule a delivery date. Well maybe tell me you didn’t have the bed yet more than the day of delivery date or else I wouldn’t have thrown the old bed out. Now I get an email that it is now extended to mid January. I looked on the website and they are still selling the same bed and at the same price I paid which was supposedly a 4th of July sale. Well they lied 'cause it is still the same price without a holiday sale! Maybe not sell the bed until you have all parts in stock. My poor kids are sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Wish I went somewhere else. Will tell everyone to buy somewhere else.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Purchased a sectional, 7 pieces, two motorized recliners, 6 years ago. Came with a warranty. All pieces look and feel brand new, except one. You cannot lay on that side due to it being 2" shorter than the others. Called to have it looked at under the warranty and received a call that it is not covered. Sinking they say is due to that seat is sat in more, well there are more than one person in this family and we all don't sit on that piece at the same time. Plus there is a massage chair that my husband sits in the most when he is home from work. Kane's furniture talks as good talk, but performance and support after the sale is extremely poor. I would recommend shopping elsewhere!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I ordered a power reclining loveseat from Kane's, St. Petersburg, FL location. 6 months later and within warranty, one of the seats had no power to it. It took them a month to have someone come out to inspect. Kane's called me a few days after this appointment to let them know they would need to see if they had the needed part in stock or if they would need to order it. A week went by and I did not hear back from anyone, so I called and was then told the part would need to be ordered and should arrive early October.

I called Oct 21 as again, did not hear from anyone and was told the part will not arrive now until Nov. I asked for a manager to call me back to discuss as they sold me a defective couch that I cannot use and the process to repair is taking entirely too long. It has been 3 weeks and no one, manager or otherwise has called me back and I have no idea if the part is in. The loveseat is very uncomfortable unless reclined and cannot be used. I understand the supply chain issues, however, their lack of any type of customer service is unacceptable. I will not shop there again.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

So I ordered a kitchen table chairs and server and some wall art. May 1st purchase was told would be delivered July 6th then July 9th I get two chairs. On 7-13 I got the table and chairs deliver, no server, was told August 23. Nope then was told 1-2 weeks in September then was told October then it went to end of November. Now they said January. WTF really I paid over $3,000 cash and yes paid in full upfront and can’t even get what I paid for yet they keep selling the products of floor but can’t deliver. Really kind of felt like I was robbed in broad daylight. Already at 7 months paid in full and can’t get what I paid for. So at January it will be 9 months. This is ** and not how customers should be treated

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Been a Kane's customer for over 20 yrs. Bought 8 pieces living room furniture 2 yrs ago. Paid extra for extended warranty. Leather loveseat cushion is rotting and beginning to disintegrate. They will not cover it in my 5 yr warranty. I will never shop here again and anyone that asks me I will tell them to spend their money somewhere else!!!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I have waited five months for my recliner and still no one can tell me when I will get it. When I called in Aug they told me Sept. I called Oct 5 and they say end of October. Outrageous! I will never buy anything from them again!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We bought a living room set, dining room set and a wall unit in 2015. We have had problems with the love seat not rocking right. They have come out a couple times but this last time they could not fix it. So they said they would give us a store credit for the love seat. I bought all this furniture around the color of the couch and loveseat because I love the color aqua. The problem is they do not have that set anymore and I decorated my great room around that color. They do not have anything near aqua and I do not want to settle on a color I do not want and does not match the rest of my furniture. So we have been trying at least 10 times to get a hold of someone so we could see what part was needed and we would see if we could get it fixed ourselves.

We have called corporate, the store and everyone says they will get back to us but never do. So we call again and again and again with no response. The repair man said the lifetime warranty is really only good for about seven years. So if you want good customer service do not go to Kane's. I did read other reviews and it's so true about the delivery date. They tell you one thing and then you go home and wait for a delivery. Your furniture never comes and you call and they say it is on backorder.

Kane's Furniture Company Information