2. Homeowners

Lakeland, FL

3.7/5 (199 ratings)

About Kane's Furniture

Kane's Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I have waited five months for my recliner and still no one can tell me when I will get it. When I called in Aug they told me Sept. I called Oct 5 and they say end of October. Outrageous! I will never buy anything from them again!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We bought a living room set, dining room set and a wall unit in 2015. We have had problems with the love seat not rocking right. They have come out a couple times but this last time they could not fix it. So they said they would give us a store credit for the love seat. I bought all this furniture around the color of the couch and loveseat because I love the color aqua. The problem is they do not have that set anymore and I decorated my great room around that color. They do not have anything near aqua and I do not want to settle on a color I do not want and does not match the rest of my furniture. So we have been trying at least 10 times to get a hold of someone so we could see what part was needed and we would see if we could get it fixed ourselves.

We have called corporate, the store and everyone says they will get back to us but never do. So we call again and again and again with no response. The repair man said the lifetime warranty is really only good for about seven years. So if you want good customer service do not go to Kane's. I did read other reviews and it's so true about the delivery date. They tell you one thing and then you go home and wait for a delivery. Your furniture never comes and you call and they say it is on backorder.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2021

I purchased from Kane’s for years and never had any problems with them until this year 2021 I took my son and spent $5000 and told them need for April. Then we called for delivery and not available until mid May and they don’t have half of it then refers different delivery company. We had no choice. Delivery company wanted $150 that is $30 more than what Kane’s changed. We still agreed and today delivery showed up. Drop everything at house with closed box and asked for $75 more to open them up. I am just disappointed with this type of behaviors from Kane’s furniture and think Kane’s should stand behind the delivery and pay up the difference. We still need them to deliver the remainder of our furniture so why we should pay extra fees and go through Hell. Thank you for reading and pay attention.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I purchased a sofa form Kane's on February 28th and it was supposed to be delivered April 6th. They delayed delivery 3 times so far pushing the dates back to April 13th, then April 20th and then finally May 4th. To make matters worse, I wont be around that date and so I'm forced to reschedule delivery now until the 18th. Almost 3 months after the date of my purchase. Had I known that my delivery date would had been pushed back repeatedly I would have just not purchased in the first place. I wish I could give this company 0 stars.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Bought a $3500 leather sectional couch along with a extended warranty from Kane’s less than 6 months ago. I called them about an issue that is was have with the bolsters on the couch deforming. Was told that that was normal wear and tear and it would cost me out of pocket to fix.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Got an outdoor couch delivery that included Sunbrella cushions. The couch was delivered with a plastic cover on the cushions but when I removed the plastic one of the cushions had a stain. Kane's sent someone out to clean the stain. His attempt was unsuccessful. Followed up with customer service and the technician had marked the service order as successfully completed. I spoke to a supervisor who said she would follow-up, and never heard from her. Called again and she was not available so I was told someone would follow-up - again, no one did. Called again and sent pictures from then and today - same stain - nothing has changed. Still no response on resolving this.

Frustrating as I spent $15k+ in a few short months with Kane's and I can't get a damn cushion that was delivered stained replaced. 1/2 my order is pending delivery as it was backordered. I informed them I will cancel if they can't figure out how to resolve this simple issue. Seems customer satisfaction post sale is not a priority for Kane's. Won't shop there again after this experience.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I bought these sectional leather sofa about 2.5 to 3 years ago. About 6 months ago, I started noticing that the leather has started cracking. I have other leather sofa that own for more than 10 years and it still looks brand new. But, these sectional sofa started cracking in 2+ years. I thought the leather sofa would last more than that. I bought these from Casselberry store in Florida. The manager and sales person told me that all the sofa from Kane's have lifetime warranty against these kind of issues. But, I am surprised that it is started cracking so soon. Kane's can you do something about this?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

We bought a sofa 3 months ago from the store located at 5112 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL. We never received the sofa of course, as they kept postponing the delivery dates over and over, so we decided to cancel the order and get the refund instead. It has been several weeks by now since the refund was approved by the manager and we still don't receive anything. We have called the store many times but it seems that they have no intentions on making sure the money is refunded. At this point we were told to open a dispute with the card institution that we used to purchase the sofa at the store. Please do a favor to yourself, don't waste your time and save the hassle of being involved in a tedious process of trying to collect your own money back if you decide to buy and cancel the order.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

On September 9, 2020, I went into Kane's and found a Living Room and Dinning set. I was given a delivery date of October 8th or 9th for the dining set and the coffee and end tables for the living room set. The salesperson told me to expect the sofa and love seat around October 22nd. The 22nd came and went I heard nothing from Kanes. When I looked at my paperwork the salesperson didn't fill in a date but wrote "backorder." I called the customer service number 3 days in a row and never got anyone on the phone. Just an auto-repeat message to hold-on. Finally, I contacted the store and the person answering told me they didn't have a delivery date but it looked as if the loveseat was due in the week before Thanksgiving and the sofa the week after. Still, I heard nothing from Kanes.

I called the store again on November 24th. I spoke to the original salesperson and was told the furniture was scheduled for December 13th. She was supposed to call me back in 30 minutes regarding a dinette set but I have yet to hear from her or anyone from Kanes regarding this issue, the failure of their call center to pick-up calls, etc. She and the first person I spoke to simply state they are really busy and due to COVID19, it is difficult to fulfill orders. To add insult, the living room set is still being sold on their website but is showing a delivery date of February 21, 2021. I really liked this living room set which is why I have waited, but after reading complaints on the BBB website I am growing weary. I have the tables but may not be able to find a sofa at another store that matches.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Good selection, beautiful showroom, delivery on time as promised. Only negative is the lifetime warranty means they have to install the part even if it is a plug. But heck it is a lifetime. Plus they are very responsive.

Kane's Furniture Company Information