1.00/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Looking for a good furniture store?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2017

455 Kane's Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Overpriced! Cheaply made furniture! Horrible customer service in the Orlando OBT location! Received damaged items that they did not want to accept back. All their ads are false advertisements! They keep firing their General Store Managers! Bunch of dishonest crooks! They need to go out of business!!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

We purchased 2 leather reclining sofas from Kane's Furniture 3 years ago. The leather started falling apart. When we contacted Kane's we were told the sofas were bonded leather and our lifetime warranty was basically useless. We have sent pictures of our sofa to the corporate office, but have received no acknowledgment from them. I have made multiple complaints to the store where we purchased this junk furniture and they have said their hands are tied. I understand that there is a lawsuit against Kane's for the faulty bonded leather. This doesn't help any of the customers who made the mistake of buying from them. We are buying new sofas but not from Kane's Furniture. I cannot believe a big corporation will not back up its product or even give a courtesy response. Their product and warranty were misrepresented to us.

Kane's Furniture response

Hello Philip, we're very sorry for your experience and would like to help fix the situation. Could you please provide us with either your order number, Kane's store of purchase and telephone number so that we may look into this further and try to resolve this issue? Please private message us and thank you!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

At this time I am expressing my frustrations while patiently waiting for Kane Furniture to offer some satisfaction with the sofa (Bonded leather section sofa / sleeper) I purchased there about 5 years ago. The bonded leather is completely breaking down. I have gone through the proper channels with the attorneys handling this case and have heard absolutely nothing. I did receive the "lifetime warranty" at time of purchase and am completely appalled this is not honored! Kane's weekly are running ads for great sales and reductions however they MUST take care of their previous customer or this will end up costing them more than any lawsuit!! I take great pride in my home and now this deteriorating sofa is a very big eyesore. I would like someone to contact me with a solution.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Had bought a sofa $1300, only been a little over a year. Seams are coming out. Lifetime warranty, oops doesn't cover it. WTF! I paid for Life Time Fabric Protection Warranty and nope not covered. They are a joke. And very rude customer service. No return policy because their products suck and everyone would return. I want my money back and they can take the crap back. It's an argument no one wins.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

They have the worst customer service! I ordered my furniture weeks ahead of the date I needed the furniture just so I wouldn't be furnitureLESS when moving into my new place. 2-3 days prior to my deliver date I received a phone call that some of my furniture was on back order which pushed my ENTIRE order back plus I found out no one scheduled my delivery in the first place. That was strike one.

Strike two, after having to return back info that office where I had to practically get out of character to make sure all of my furniture would be delivered days after my "original" date, the deliver she and guess what I still had pieces missing! The delivery guys had to tell me this because the office employees did not call me to tell me anything! I once again went into the office to schedule for the third time another delivery date. I was told my delivery would be for 07/31/2017. July 31st came and can you believe no one called me to confirm my delivery? I purposely did not call them until 4 days later. No one contacted me.

When I finally called Kane's and asked why I didn't receive my furniture and I was verbally told, "I don't know why no one did not call you." Are you kidding me!!!! What type of company is this? I finally received my furniture a week later. This has to be the worst company I've ever dealt with. They will never get my business and I will never refer anyone to Kane's! Officially the worst company EVER!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I purchased an Inno Transformer Power Recliner Love Seat from this store in 2014. Additionally, I purchased the Lifetime Fabric Protection for the item, which I was under the impression it covered the material. I just noticed that the leather-like fabric is peeling underneath the headrest (that is not even used). I called Kane's Furniture to find out what my options are for replacement and was told "Peeling of material/fabric is not covered". Obviously the loveseat fabric was made out of cheap materials.

I paid entirely too much money ($1154.33) for an item that is not withstanding normal wear and tear. Had I known this was not covered, I not would have purchased this loveseat and looked at other options. This definitely contradicts your "Lifetime Guarantee - Kane's Furniture is guaranteed to last a lifetime... We're so confident our furniture will last, we back it with our lifetime guarantee at no additional cost. When you purchase from Kane's, you know you're buying the best in home furnishings". This was the main reason I decided to go with Kane's instead or another furniture store. Not a very happy customer and very disappointed in their false claim of "Lifetime Guarantee". I will not ever be purchasing any furniture/items from your store nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We have purchased a sectional for over $2.000 thinking "Good quality". Within 6 months of use we were sitting on springs, therefore we filled a complain, which by the way took almost one year calling them every single day until I had enough of it and contacted BBB. That's when corporate finally reached out. A tech was sent to the house, the sectional was evaluated and we were given store credit. Therefore we went to the store, new sectional selected, a cheaper sectional by the way (we supposedly left about $489 store credit on check out). Well later on we went back to use the store credit and found out that one piece was not charged to the bill at the moment of checkout and added later without our signature or agreement. That brought our store credit to $27.

It doesn't end here: once again the new furniture seams were ripping apart, we are sitting on springs again. Well that part of the recliner was one again replaced. Moral of history 3 years later 3 couches, we are sitting on springs and ripped seams not on warranty, which is fine because I will never again purchase another piece of furniture at Kane's. My household chores consist of two working adults, with our parents may be visiting on the weekends. Not much use has been given to it and is still in terrible shape.

Finally we came down to a conclusion to take the loss, throw this in the garbage and purchase another sectional at Blockers (which by the way the last sectional lasted 11 years with us and teenagers) and my son still have that 20 year old sofa and love seat at his home, in much better shape than 2 year old sectional purchased at Kane's. DO NOT BUY AT KANE'S, POOR QUALITY FURNITURE.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Kane's Furniture complaints fell ON deaf ears. Class action suit brought against them was a joke. Suit stated furniture bought since 2010 till present were in lawsuit. Vinyl cover peeling from furniture we purchased in 2014. Which was supposed to have a lifetime warranty? If product was found to be bad since 2010 why was KANE'S FURNITURE ALLOWED TO KEEP SELLING THESE PRODUCTS. And I think this should concern someone in CONSUMERAFFAIRS. Especially being all the bad reviews this company has received.

Original review: July 22, 2017

Bought a sofa a little over a year ago and filed a complaint that the sofa is breaking down where people sit. Rep came and looked at it fluffed up where it's broke down and took pics stating it's over a year old and now is used. So over $900 gets you a sofa for a little over a year. Take my advice and spend your money elsewhere where you can get more than a year for your sofa. Won't be back.

Original review: July 19, 2017

My boyfriend and I purchased approximately $10,000 worth of product from a sales person named Hind **, and based on fraudulent statements, we purchased $594.56 on a useless "lifetime warranty." The sales person's verbal claims were confirmed in print, via the store receipt we were provided that same day, which clearly reads "LIFETIME WARRANTY" in all capital letters. We do not have children, and our broken twin bed is located in a spare bedroom. It has only been used a handful of times since the 2006 purchase. Yet, the wood panel frame literally split when he sat on the mattress. This should NEVER happen to a properly constructed, gently-used, and properly stored bed.

Based on my phone conversations with a corporate manager by the name of Michelle ** and two Brandon store employees, we found ourselves in this disappointing and frustrating situation of being denied replacement/repair of our twin sleigh bed. The moment that the mattress, board supports, and wood side panel dropped to the floor, my boyfriend happened to be holding our cat in his arms. If our cat had instead been underneath the bed (as he often is), he very easily could have been crushed/killed -- not to mention the potential for serious injury to my boyfriend! Accordingly, this is a matter that should be taken very seriously. We are not talking about mere cosmetic issues. We believe Kane's sold us dangerous, low-quality furniture AND a misleading/fraudulent warranty. Nonetheless, to date, Kane's has refused to make things right.

We find this to be unacceptable business practices, especially considering the large amount of money we paid them. If the Brandon store employees (and receipt) had been truthful/straightforward with us back in 2006 and indicated the $594.56 would only cover 3 to 7 years of use, we never would have made the warranty purchase to begin with... because that is quite simply a poor value. It is NOT unreasonable for customers to believe a "LIFETIME WARRANTY" means just that... That their furniture will be covered the entire time they personally own the product.... Whether that be one year, three years, 10, or 20! If the warranty policy's "small print" limits coverage to a particular number years, not only should the Kane's sales people make this clear verbally, but that is also what your receipts should clearly reflect... as in, "7 YEAR WARRANTY" or "3 YEAR WARRANTY." Using the word "LIFETIME" is extremely deceptive.

It makes absolutely no sense that our receipt reads "3 YEAR WARRANTY" for the wood care warranty... while the general warranty line items read "LIFETIME WARRANTY", yet is apparently limited to 7 (or 3) years. Interestingly enough, I recently ran across a TBO article online, dated July 4, 2016. In it, Lisa Brock, a public relations specialist representing Kane's, indicated their company's warranty covers "furniture frames, springs, motion/sleeper mechanisms, cushions, structural integrity and hardware." So I am left scratching my head as to why is it that they have refused to cover our bed frame (and faded/snagged dining room furniture chairs). I also found it fascinating to read that due to multiple complaints from customers, Kane's sued Southern Motion for the faux leather issues, and recovered money from that lawsuit.

Even so, it seems Kane's has failed to use those funds to make things right with the customers who are now stuck with very poor quality furniture. I dare say this reflects a TREND OF IMMORAL CONDUCT. It is time for Kane's to accept responsibility for knowingly and willingly pulling the wool over customers' eyes in order to cheat them out of hard-earned money for services/products, then refusing to stand behind these purchases once a problem/need arises. Ms. Brock was further quoted as stating, "Our goal is and always has been, regardless of the warranty, to provide excellent customer service." Yet, here we are... hundreds upon hundreds of consumers posting complaints to this website because we have been swindled with fraudulent verbal statements/promises made by Kane's employee and extremely deceptive receipts, reading "LIFETIME WARRANTY". That is far from "excellent service".

I plan to hold peaceful protests in front of the Brandon store in order to warn others of Kane's repeat intentional fraudulent/misleading business practices. Even if my presence stops just ONE customer from entering their business, I am confident such effort will easily cost them more than the $594.56 refund I am due (while costing me less than $5 for the purchase of poster board). I encourage other of you who have been cheated by this company to stand up for your rights and consider holding your own peaceful protest at the location nearest you. We must hit these cons where it hurts to get their attention and put a halt to this nonsense. (Just be sure you remain in compliance with local laws... To include not blocking traffic, and remaining on public property/easement at all times. Do not step foot onto, nor part on their property while protesting).

Also warn your family/friends/coworkers, and encourage them to instead take their business to Rooms To Go, Hudson's, Haverty's, Highland Park, Ashley, American Signature, and/or Badcock. The Attorney General needs to investigate this company (again) SOON... to include interviewing prior employees in order to determine whether management instructed them to deliberately mislead potential customers. I will end this post by saying... Shame, shame on you, Kane's! I urge you to begin being transparent/honest in your dealings with the public... Simply do what's right... Say what you mean, and mean what you say! Your deceitful business practices will surely catch up with you eventually.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I was contacted by Kane's to confirm our furniture delivery, at that time I gave the Rep my wife's number for a delivery contact, I specifically asked this person to inform the delivery staff of the changes. It did not happen, the next day I got the confirmation call, instead of my wife, in which I was told our delivery time would be between 1-4pm. Regardless of me being offered the option of am or pm delivery in which I did request A.M. I confirmed the 1-4 pm delivery. The morning of delivery, the delivery person calls my wife at 8 am telling her he's 30 minutes away without even confirming the address or contact name. Long story not short... it is now 7 pm. And we have not received our furniture. No courtesy call. We had to call him only for nonsense excuses.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I bought a 5 piece couch set with the "Revolution Technology" fabric because we were told by the salesperson (Daniel) that it has a lifetime warranty that the material will not stain. We have a toddler so this was music to our ears. The couch was delivered to our new house on March 25th, 2017 and sat wrapped in a room untouched. We didn't move into our new house until late April. The couch gets very minimal use. Today is 6/30/2017 - 2 months later and the couch has stains on it that I can not remove with "simply a wet cloth" as I was told. I also discovered the stitching along the trim coming undone and it looks as if there is a defect in the weave at that particular section of the fabric. I do have a toddler that likes to put her feet/shoes on the couch when I'm not looking so there are brown marks on the couch in which I try to wipe off as soon as I see it.

The material just gets wet so it looks like it might of removed the stain but then when it dries.... stains are still there, in fact now you have the ring around the stain from the water (see pictures). It is a little bit hard to see in the pictures because it is a little bit washed out but indeed there are stains there and the couch looks dirty. I called customer service and NICELY explained my situation and asked how I go about making a warranty claim. I was basically told that they will come out to look at the defect in the fabric but regarding the stains I was SOL because I didn't buy the fabric protection plan??!! I was told that with the Revolution Technology fabric on the couch I didn't need to get the protection coating and that Revolution Technology has a lifetime warranty. The customer service rep told me that there is NO SUCH THING and she can not help me with that and just disregard the stain issue.

If you could only feel the blood rushing to my face when she repeatedly shut me down every time I tried to explain to her what we were sold on. Needless to say I was not very nice after this. We would of NEVER bought such a light color set with a toddler BUT we were told that this fabric will not stain anything or it would be covered by the warranty. We asked this over and over again while we were in the showroom. I asked the customer service rep to please check with a manager and have one call me because I felt as if I was ripped off and scammed. I am still waiting on a call... NEVER AGAIN will you get a penny of my money and you better believe I will fight this.

Original review: June 22, 2017

When we bought a seven piece leather sectional, we were told the pieces were covered for life. Big sales point!! The handle on the manual recliner broke and I requested a replacement be sent to me as We moved out of Florida. I was informed they (Management) of Kane's Furniture in New Port Richey that it would cost me as the broken part was not covered by the lifetime guarantee. Still waiting for the price of the part. My suggestion is take their word on lifetime anything with a grain of salt.

Original review: May 22, 2017

Just bought a sofa, loveseat, and leather chair. At store I commented on how happy I was to finally find a set that was comfortable and soft to sit in. When delivered it was extremely hard, not the kind of difference that wear would ever cause or fix--I mean so hard you almost were sitting above the armrests. I said, "I would take the demo units in trade for my new," but they claimed their truck driver no longer had liability insurance and I would be responsible to find a mover. Promises to call me back never happened when the first offer was they would try and find a truck.

Now I see from the other reviews that the leather is not good--for more than $3000 you would think they would be responsive to resolve. I offered to just return the chair--no it might be a different color, so only a total return was possible. Manager was sour grapes and I was the enemy. I have just contracted with a moving company to return the items and take the floor model they say is 3- years old. This likely is not over yet.

Original review: May 10, 2017

Sectional corner unit frame repairman tried fixing it at year one. Then year two basically stated all wood was subpar and it is now irreparable. He'd let store know I expected a new piece since it was hardly used. Well manager called, said report stated it was from usage?? Then girl called and lied and said report said badly used. I said, "Let me see where it says that and swear it says that." She said no and hung up the phone on me.

Cheap furniture and now they hire people to lie and deceit their customers. It's one thing to not back up your product, but when you get into lying about what's written on a report you must really need your job to give up your morals and lie for them. Wow Kane's you have a dedicated employee here that will swear on their kids' lives that what was written in the report was true, when the other employee read word for word and it never stated badly used. It just said usage.

Next step I suppose she'll start the forgery of the report to change the words to benefit the company. I hope her kids' lives that she swore on are worth the raise. Terrible thing for human beings to do. The "Guaranteed for life" slogan is no longer representative of the company. Slogan is now "furniture for less, aka cheap." Go to Big Lots if you want cheap and better quality. At least you don't have to deal with liars with no morals. Stand behind your promises and please don't lie to my face.

Updated on 06/15/2017: Ok I posted in May on my sectional's corner piece, well Kane's did call me, she said all the appropriate things, such as she believed I was telling the truth and didn't think I would abuse furniture, but said this corner piece was "abused", she never seen it, going off a report that was read to me and never mentioned abuse, and then later they changed wording??? Secondly manager said this is his best selling sectional, and no complaints??? Lies - they no longer sell this sectional, wonder why?? Third they call and tell me I can have the one existing corner piece, get this, they want me to pay $99 no warranties, that was sitting in showroom for three years.

I was almost ready to take his deal when my family stepped in and convinced me why would I want to spend another dollar on this subpar furniture?? Maybe if they honored their word and instead of backing it up with lies, but for a crummy $99 they lost a $6000 customer. You almost had me Kane's, I've had most of my furniture for 10-15 years, still perfect in this designer's house and I find it hard to believe that this one piece that was fixed at year one, because of subpar structure was so badly abused by my family, and even had the nerve to accuse the family dog, jeez how far will they go for $99??

Original review: May 9, 2017

I tried to postpone my delivery time 48 hours in advance and they claimed that if we dont give 72 hours notice, we have to either pay 20% restocking fee or have to receive the order. This is unbelievable. Talked Manager Kristofer ** and they tried to charge me $1000 restocking fee to redeliver.. I called their customer service and they reduce to $620. At the end of the day, I ended up paying $620 fee for trying to postpone a delivery with 48 notice instead of 72 hours (supposed to be in their contract).

Original review: April 26, 2017

I have bought one bed for around $400.00 and next day when I dropped at my home and I saw it has really big crack and immediately I called them. And at that they said "of course will change that". And when I was buying nobody tell me like we don't have return policies or replacement policies. Now they moved from their word. If you guys wants to buy something then never go there. That's really ridiculous. On the other word I think I have lost my $400.00 cause it's nothing for me. I am working person so it's really hard to get time. Still I took leave from my work and went there and they said sorry. What the ** is this.

Original review: April 12, 2017

"Quality So Good You Can Keep It For Life." Well that's the TV advertisement from a while back. It then went to "Quality at affordable prices." Now it's "Furniture you can't buy for less." We purchased two couches and a recliner that has the electric recliner built in. We were assured the furniture was all leather by the sales person. After two years on our floor one couch's electric recliner isn't working and in between the couch's cushions and under the armrest is peeling.

Kane's will not do anything for us, saying the leather isn't covered by any guarantee. They still insist the leather is all leather and does not contain any bonded material. The area that is peeling is as thick as plastic wrap over a white cloth. We are stuck with junk yet it is incredible that the parking lot is filled with people shopping at the store. We also had problems with dinette chairs coming loose and the wood under the cushion breaking. This was at the very beginning and they did fix them. Don't waste your money. Better real leather quality can be had found for not much more. I know because we replaced the couches and chair with real leather from a reputable furniture company.

Original review: April 5, 2017

We bought a couch with La-z-boy style end seats and a love seat the same. One day we noticed that a spring had come off and was on the floor. We recently moved, however, when we had someone come out to replace the spring they tried to tell us that it was done during the move and was not covered. Also, shortly after we got the couch I had ordered another cover for it in case it needed to be replaced along with foam as that flattens out after some time. We were going to have that put on at the same time as the spring. Well, apparently we should have put it on when we received it because it's not covered either. It seems they offer a lifetime warranty but come up with all these excuses as to why they can't do it. We've had the couch for a few years. I will never buy from them again.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Don't buy anything from Kane's Furniture. They don't honor their products or warranties. I bought a leather couch and loveseat, which on inside of cushions are peeling. But according to them their warranties don't cover that. But I didn't buy a leather couch and warranty to have this cheap stuff peel. According to them I have polyurethane sides which isn't covered. But I didn't buy a polyurethane couch. I thought I bought leather. Also their lifetime warranty is not that! To them it's only 7 yrs. Don't buy from this company. You will be sorry.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I purchased 6 kitchen chairs and a table from Kane's in Orlando. They have a lifetime warranty supposedly. The chair seats are made of an imitation leather. The leather is now peeling, but Kane's refuses to honor the warranty, they said the warranty covers everything but the seat coverings. When we bought the chairs they said lifetime warranty, not selective warranty. Interesting that they now have a class action suit ongoing for peeling leather on their bonded leather products, but our chairs are not covered.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I made an order. That furniture I wanted was not even available but the salesperson says it is. When I came to pick it up it was nowhere there. I couldn't get my refund. Never, ever deal with this store.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I purchased a sectional, a table with 4 chairs and a recliner in 2015. After 6 months the recliner and the sectional began to peel. I paid $3,600 for that trash. I called and complained twice and never received a call back.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

First, Kane's "omits" certain information about furniture for example, "leather" is actually bonded leather that flakes leaving like you just got your couch from the trash. And "lifetime guarantee" is useless because...loophole here...you/we sign a bill of sale for leather and leather doesn't peel there for not covered. They "omit" bonded. Not to mention they don't believe the levers used to recline are mechanisms of a reclining chair. Last and surely what pissed me off most is we settle for 75% original cost in store credit (shady dealings are afoot). 2 days later we get a paper that Kane's was the subject of a class action lawsuit about the flipping bonded leather! Did the lady from Corp say anything to us? Ooohhhhh noooo. Furious! Now I have store credit I have to use because I need furniture. I'm forced to do business with horrible company and settle for furniture I don't like or want.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

We own a condo in NPR which we use a couple of months of the year. We purchased a leather sofa sleeper 4 years ago for our condo and have used it 3 times. This year when we arrived we noticed that the leather is crumbling and peeling severely. I took one of the cushions to Kane's to show the customer service woman and she was extremely unprofessional and condescending. She said that Kane's would not do anything to help us. We had previously purchased leather furniture about 15 years ago and it is still in excellent condition. We are shocked at the extremely poor quality of furniture that Kane's sells and extremely dissatisfied and disappointed that they refuse to help us with a problem that they created. We believe that we have been deceived by Kane's and would like some help in resolving this matter.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We purchased a sofa and chair, both automatic electric recliners from Kane's in Nov 2012. We only live in our home in Florida 3 months a year so the furniture is rarely used. We found a matching recliner bonded leather tan chair exact make of the set we purchased and bought it on sale at Kane's in March 2014. We usually buy 100% leather but Kane's reassured us that their 'bonded' leather was made with even better quality workmanship and would last as well or better than 100% leather. We believed them and did not buy a warranty.

Within 2 years leather was peeling off the chairs. The newer chair looks like a potato peeler was taken to the entire chair as it was peeling everywhere, not only where you sit but even parts never touched by human contact. We covered the sofa to make sure it didn't start and we're dismayed to remove the cover and find the same thing happening to it. We threw out the new chair in the garbage and kept the sofa in the garage as no one would ever buy it from us in the condition it is in. We covered it again with the sofa cover. The original recliner chair is now cracked on the sides and starting to peel as well. Kane's would do nothing for us as we didn't buy their warranty. BEWARE - NEVER BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM KANE'S.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Purchased two bedroom lamps that we liked. Saleman said we could have demos, never explained they were as is. While paying for merchandise salesman went and retrieved lamps and put in a bag for us. We left store, secured lamps in back floorboard of truck and returned home. Removed lamps from bag and plugged in, turned one on to remove tag and found bulb socket was broken and allowed shade to dangle. Immediately called store and was told there was nothing they could do. We had never put a hand on the lamps until removing from bag but was told it was our fault. We were told we could bring the lamp back to the store and for a small fee one of the warehouse workers would see what he could do.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I bought a housewarming gift from Kane's, it is a carved wooden Sea Turtle. Upon giving to my friend that same evening fresh out of the wrap they put it in, we notice one flipper looked as though it was missing a piece. I took it to a Kane's the very next morning, only to be told; "We don't do refunds! Did you buy it from a clearance section?" I said no to the very unfriendly & unprofessional woman in customer service as I showed her my $100.00 receipt. The staff at the store an hour away where I have purchased it were at least friendly.

The person with me bought a sofa table but found one on base much nicer & in stock so he went back to get a refund since it wouldn't be in for almost a week per Alain, his salesman. He was informed that he would get a refund in 5-7 days & they would not return his receipt to him as proof. He now has no receipt & no merchandise & it's been the 5 days. I should have taken this as a hint & not waste my time trying to exchange or get a refund. What a terrible experience.

There are a lot of very trusting winter folks here that are not used to this kind of business here in Florida. I am from the Texas area & people still shake hands by treat you right. I pray my friend gets his refund of $213.99 on a table that wasn't even in stock since he went back within two hours of ordering it but I have my doubts. I am very sorry to read of so many other people being taken advantage of & getting bad product also. Kane's was on the news tonight about their bad leather furniture & bad business practices. Sad.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

About 3 years ago I took my income tax refund to Kane's to purchase a sofa with reclining ends. I was so excited when I found this beautiful brown leather sofa. Never once was I told that it wasn't real leather. Within a year I noticed some cracking; now there are massive bald spots. I reached out to the store and was informed that yes the furniture has a lifetime warranty but not the bonded leather. I am so disappointed. The whole side that I sit on has started flaking on the floor and everywhere I walk there is a piece of the bonded leather on the floor. I didn't know there was any kind of class action suit against Kane's until tonight when I saw it on the news. I would be so overjoyed to receive acknowledgment that Kane's did me wrong.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

We have bought almost whole house and every piece has broke several time. Have had repairs made and sofa and love seat trashed after just 3 years. All mechanisms broke saying it from our dogs. Totally dissatisfied.

Kane's Furniture Company Information