1.00/5
Based on 37 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Lakeland, FL

Last updated: April 17, 2018

475 Kane's Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: April 17, 2018

Garbage. Leather recliner (with extra purchased warranty) after 18 months is showing discoloration and terrible wear. Kane's and the warranty provider won't honor anything as they say it is normal wear. This is not normal wear. Just avoid Kane's. This is our second large purchase from them that was a bust. Avoid.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Received my couch and loveseat and the color was terrible. Was talked to terrible on the phone by the manager and was told I could not exchange for another color. Received a return email from the owner telling me to call them. Probably a misunderstanding. Then on my return call was treated the same as the first and was told the owner was not the owner but just someone they hire to reply to the internet mail. Such a terrible way to run a business. Buyer beware.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Purchased an Accent Chair which we picked up their warehouse. Once set in our home we noticed it didnt sit level on the level flooring. Called the manager at their Clearwater US 19 location only to be told they will make only 1 exchange. Really? So we returned it and wanting a full refund. I'll only purchase from Companies who stand behind their product.

Original review: March 30, 2018

To begin with I am a 69-year-old responsible adult without pets or children in good health with no mobility problems. On 11/08/2017 my wife and I purchased two identical recliners from Kane's Furniture store in Ocala FL. After a couple months actually 3 months and some odd days we noticed a problem with one of the recliners. My recliner actually is listing to the left side. After contacting the store an inspector came out today and said he could see that it was indeed listing and would report his findings to the store and they would be contacting me.

I received a call about an hour ago from a representative who politely told me that the mechanism is NOT covered by the warranty. WHAT? It's only 3 months old. She told me the chair is covered but I hadn't purchased the warranty that would have covered the MECH as she called it. Total crap and unacceptable. This situation is not over and I will not rest until it is resolved, as of now I'm fuming at this ** so I'll just say this, "Don't buy anything from them. Read the reviews and heed the warnings."

Original review: March 21, 2018

Purchased in 2015 - I purchased a leather love seat and couch from Kane's in Port Charlotte, Florida, for around $ 2,000. My so called leather couch is more like PLEATHER. Cracking. Sent pictures to Kane's but haven't heard anything from them. Of course my lifetime warranty doesn't cover the supposed leather.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?

Original review: March 19, 2018

Purchased a sofa from Kane's in Port Charlotte, Florida. The salesperson talked me into buying the stain protection warranty claiming it covers everything & I did. 1 year later I have several ink stains my sofa, filed a claim, they wanted pictures & receipts, sent that all in. Got a call & now they stated it doesn't cover ink stains. So turns out what they told me was false, it doesn't cover everything like they say. Will not go to Kane's Furniture store again! I recommend not to go there and waste your money.

Original review: March 15, 2018

2/23/18 terrible experience! Ordered a king bed-on sale. Put on order-no delivery, completed order online. Next went through sales office to complete. Initially 3 days for order, then saleswoman called saying "Why not deliver?" Recommended their delivery and lower cost than factory as local movers they used. I said ok after being called twice about same subject. Delivery scheduled. Next delivery person called saying he could not deliver as not fitting in his truck! He said had to be *un*boxed! I said no way! Called Kane's about such poor service and delivery issues. Turns out delivery person worked for Kane's in their warehouse, -not a insured delivery person, and questionable as to why this happened! Kane's fired (so they said) this person and then I was threatened by Kane's delivery person that I had him fired! He and his wife called with threats as to me paying for his firing!

Kane's did nothing in compensation to me for such activity and hardly a apology from store manager! Even later discovering delivery guy being mad had tampered with my purchase making it impossible for assembly- parts missing! Store manager when also told of assembly issue- as I had to purchase items-screws etc. Said-- "I will pay you for screws but not for a handyman I had hired at $20.00/hour as I had lost his hourly fee as no way to assemble and handyman had to leave and then come back! Poor customer concern! Manager also said-- "Call the law if you need to." And he would report call to corporate. Well, I was afraid and still on edge over threats this Kane's employee and his wife has caused me!

This was a conflict of interest. Delivery person working in warehouse and apparently an ongoing situation with Port Charlotte, FL. Kane's in knowing and letting such practices go on till this issue came to light to corporate! Sheriff report was made! Such treatment of a customer! Looking at this bed purchase and the anguish it caused -two days later I said enough! Get this $700.00 purchase out of my house! I put it on Craigslist, sold this bed at a $100.00 plus loss! Never again shop at Kane's, Port Charlotte, Florida, or any Kane's, as they have no care for customer issues or putting a customer in harm's way!

Original review: March 14, 2018

I made the mistake to buy a Leather Couch Set and Chair in New Port Richey. The leather is peeling off. I'm so mad I would like to dump the chair in front your store, but it is too heavy and I'm too old to do it. All you do is sell lousy leather and lying to the Customer, I was told that it is real Leather not BONDED. I will never buy anything from you again and hope a lot of people read my Review and don't shop in your Store. The Leather is peeling off where the Body does not touch the Leather, so I know they used fake Leather on the Furniture and sell it for real Leather, this is Fraud and you should be ashame for doing this. I had Leather Sets before and never had this happen because it was real Leather. DON'T SHOP AT KANE'S.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Beside other furniture I bought a bedroom with a king size bed at Kane's. On their website everything looked very nice and so I drove to Kane's shop in Ft. Myers to buy it. The delivery was on time, but I noticed that the bed frame on each side was 2 inches too wide and you saw the slatted frame below. I complained to Kane's. At first, it looked like customer service was trying to fix the problem. After a few days, I got a call that the management decided not to do anything about this. Thereupon I wanted to speak to the customer manager but I was dismissed on the grounds that the decision would be final.

It would have been so easy to fix the problem. A technician from Kane's has confirmed that to me. I have now solved the problem at my expense by a carpenter. This is the worst experience I've ever had with a customer service. This company does not even deserve one star - but otherwise I would not have been able to write this review. I will do everything to share this experience with my friends and acquaintances and will never again shop at Kane's.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I purchased a sofa 16 months ago. I also purchased the 99.00 package with leather cleaner, and coverages for rips and stains. The sofa was light ivory in color. It has already started to look darker and yellowish in color. Also the fabric feels different than the blue one on the showroom floor. I contacted the store and guess I’m tough out of luck. They said different colors can make the fabric feel different and they do not cover the sofa turning yellow and dark. They said it will change due to sunlight. My problem is it already looks dirty and a different color after 16 months. Who knows what it will look like in 2-3 years. They basically said, “Sorry about your luck!” Customer service is horrible. I will never buy anything from them again. As far as that 99.00 leather cleaner and guarantee DON’T BOTHER. It’s a rip off.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

6 Piece Sectional Sofa Set in Leather - After 3 days the 3 reclining sections, had severe wrinkles in the seat cushions. Kane's sent a tech, he took photos and said there was nothing he could do about the wrinkles. The tech also said we would contacted within 5 days... After 7 days I called and spoke to the Sarasota Store Manager. It was determined that it was the Natural stretching of the leather... THAT's total BS, I've had Leather sofa set for over 30 years, that have never looked like this JUNK. I also bought the 5 YEAR Leather Protection Warranty Plan, which is more BS. If you anything at Kane's Furniture, prepare to get Screwed. THEY HONOR NOTHING!!!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

The store is the worse store I have ever been in. Went to buy 2 recliners. Found what we wanted and they said it was in stock. That's why we wanted the chairs. This happened on January 19 2018. They told us they didn't the chairs in stock and it would be the end of January. They called and said it would be February 5 to the February 9. That day came and they said they had the holiday. The chairs had even been make because it was China and they had Chinese New Years. They have an ad on the radio saying get financed to 2019. It will take 2019 to get your furniture. No thanks Kane's. I'm done. Don't shop Kane's.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I spent 1837$ on queen mattress at 800$. Also mattress paid at 100$. 2 recliners at 300$ + 35 each for fabric protection, + 120$ delivery and 97$ tax. Was never informed about electric plugin. Thus chairs did not work with my condo area. Returned mattress pad for100$. So I was given only 455$ refund for 2 chairs that cost me 830$. I could not use them so paid price of chair for return. No one in store was helpful. Shame on Kanes worst purchase I have ever made. Fort Myers Fl...

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

We complained to Kane's in Feb 2017 about our bonded leather electric reclining sofa and chair purchased in Nov 2012 as leather peeling off items. We found another reclining electric chair that was exact match to our set and bought it at Kane's 1 year later. Everything looked good for 1 more year, then it all was peeling. I have put reviews on this website twice now. On Mar 7/17 Kane's contacted me for the store location and item numbers, etc. on our purchases, I gladly replied same day and have heard absolutely nothing since.

We did get a letter in the mail saying there was a class action lawsuit against Kane's and we were entitled to cash credit for full purchase price in store or a minimal cash buyout. We opted to take the full refund and it was to be settled May 2017. To date we have not received any mail or emails to respond to our frustration. Purchase sofa and chair Nov 11/12 sales order #** $809.99 and $549.99 plus tax and deliver total $1575.17 paid by Visa and order #** chair $399.99 plus tax total on Visa paid $427.99. We expect a refund ASAP. Thank you. Please reply and let me know when we can expect settlement. Receipts already supplied as well as pictures.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I purchased a leather sofa and love seat for $2,800 approximately a year and a half ago from the Ocala FL store. My old sofa was a manual recliner and was still in good condition, My wife wanted new sofa in leather and I told salesman "Don **" I had reservations about the new powered models. He assured me there were no problems with the motors or mechanisms! Lifetime warranty, lifetime warranty!! "Don't worry," he said! Several months ago, I noticed roughness in raising the leg and foot section of the recliner and soon when going down the bottom section locked up! I called customer service and was told the store handles the repair and warranty. I thought the corp. would do that! I drove to the store and made a service request that would take several weeks for a repairman to come out.

The repairman arrived with no tools and flipped the loveseat upside down and began to push his weight against the lower section back and forth. I thought he might break the frame. He said the frame was warped or bent and wrote some notes and took pictures! I asked for a copy of his paperwork and was told company policy does allow him to give copies!! Several days later, I received a message from customer service stating the problem was not a mfg. defect and was not covered. Another message from customer service requesting $257 for replacement parts! I was later contacted by one of the mgrs., "Bryan" of the Ocala store, and was told unless the rivets or frame welds broke there was no warranty coverage!!

My wife and I are in our 70's and got the motorized recliners to make it easier on us. We never forced the legs down. We always used the motor. Just normal use to watch TV. "Bryan" had an attitude and said the weight of your legs could bend the frame and he did not know how we used the loveseat because it was in our home!! This seems to be the way Kanes does business. Advertise "LIFETIME WARRANTY" don't honor it! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Purchased a Leather couch and power leather loveseat 4 years ago. Dusting off the loveseat I noticed peeling off the "leather" under the armrest of loveseat. I took pictures and with "lifetime warranty" went to store, they sent a man to inspect, he said it's lousy material used to manufacture furniture and furniture will be replaced. The store called 2 weeks later and said it's normal wear and tear and not under warranty. The loveseat is not even used. It is in a den, the couch is used in the living room.

We are retired people with no pets or children and they are telling us it's wear and tear. So much for the slogan "GUARANTEED for life." The place where the armrest is peeling human body doesn't even touch it, even if someone would sit in it, which no one does, so how can it be worn? Not to mention again no one ever even sits in that loveseat. Don't buy anything from Kane's Furniture store you just get ripped off. Shoddy workmanship and leather furniture not all leather. This is the biggest rip off on furniture in my whole life. I am throwing this crap out and buying from a real furniture store.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

UV3 Masterguard: I bought a couch from Kane's Furniture in Clearwater, Florida and bought the UV protection on it and called for stain removal and they sent two different guys out to clean the couch and third time they're supposed to replace the couch if the stains didn't come out. When it got to that point they said that these things were accumulated so there wasn't covering anything.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

We have had our sofa for 4 years. The top piece of leather is cracking. In fact I don't think it is leather. When I called the store they said they wanted a picture of the damage. I sent them one. I received a call today from a person in the warranty dept. She said that the 1 year warranty on the leather was over. I said, "What about the lifetime warranty?" She said that was only on certain parts. If I would read the SMALL print on your sales receipt you would see that. They have just lost a customer and I will bad mouth this company to all my friends. DO NOT buy a LEATHER SOFA from KANE'S.

Kane's Furniture response

Hello Barry, we're very sorry for your experience. Could you please provide us with either your order number, Kane's store of purchase and telephone number so that we may look into this further and try to resolve this issue? Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Despite attempts to have someone at Kane’s Furniture to acknowledge & address the defects (deflating cushions & unraveling/separating seams) in my bonded leather furniture, a five (5) year Limited Leather Protection Warranty Plan & their well publicized Lifetime Warranty, no one has been willing to fix the issues. Now, within the last couple weeks multiple holes have appeared and collapsible back cushions have loosened as well. This clearly indicates that the deterioration of this furniture will continue and we’ll be forced to buy new “defect-free” furniture at a deficit of $1,600.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My leather couch is peeling in several places. The seams are intact. Just the very thin layer of so called leather is peeling away from that area. When I purchased the furniture I was told by the sales rep. that everything from manufacture defects to accidents would be covered for a lifetime if I purchased the leather conditioner, so I did for both the sofa and the leather chair/recliner (which nobody sits on)... I have called them about my leather peeling 3 times and each time they said they would have someone call me back.

Finally when I asked who would I ask for when I come down to the store with my husband they transferred me to Mara. She after several minutes told me leather peeling is not covered. I told her about the extra leather conditioner I had to purchase to get all my bases covered and she said that was to only cover accidents. But, manufactured defects are not covered. The purchase was Savon at the time just before Kane's took over.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Overpriced! Cheaply made furniture! Horrible customer service in the Orlando OBT location! Received damaged items that they did not want to accept back. All their ads are false advertisements! They keep firing their General Store Managers! Bunch of dishonest crooks! They need to go out of business!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

We purchased 2 leather reclining sofas from Kane's Furniture 3 years ago. The leather started falling apart. When we contacted Kane's we were told the sofas were bonded leather and our lifetime warranty was basically useless. We have sent pictures of our sofa to the corporate office, but have received no acknowledgment from them. I have made multiple complaints to the store where we purchased this junk furniture and they have said their hands are tied. I understand that there is a lawsuit against Kane's for the faulty bonded leather. This doesn't help any of the customers who made the mistake of buying from them. We are buying new sofas but not from Kane's Furniture. I cannot believe a big corporation will not back up its product or even give a courtesy response. Their product and warranty were misrepresented to us.

Kane's Furniture response

Hello Philip, we're very sorry for your experience and would like to help fix the situation. Could you please provide us with either your order number, Kane's store of purchase and telephone number so that we may look into this further and try to resolve this issue? Please private message us and thank you!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

At this time I am expressing my frustrations while patiently waiting for Kane Furniture to offer some satisfaction with the sofa (Bonded leather section sofa / sleeper) I purchased there about 5 years ago. The bonded leather is completely breaking down. I have gone through the proper channels with the attorneys handling this case and have heard absolutely nothing. I did receive the "lifetime warranty" at time of purchase and am completely appalled this is not honored! Kane's weekly are running ads for great sales and reductions however they MUST take care of their previous customer or this will end up costing them more than any lawsuit!! I take great pride in my home and now this deteriorating sofa is a very big eyesore. I would like someone to contact me with a solution.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Had bought a sofa $1300, only been a little over a year. Seams are coming out. Lifetime warranty, oops doesn't cover it. WTF! I paid for Life Time Fabric Protection Warranty and nope not covered. They are a joke. And very rude customer service. No return policy because their products suck and everyone would return. I want my money back and they can take the crap back. It's an argument no one wins.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

They have the worst customer service! I ordered my furniture weeks ahead of the date I needed the furniture just so I wouldn't be furnitureLESS when moving into my new place. 2-3 days prior to my deliver date I received a phone call that some of my furniture was on back order which pushed my ENTIRE order back plus I found out no one scheduled my delivery in the first place. That was strike one.

Strike two, after having to return back info that office where I had to practically get out of character to make sure all of my furniture would be delivered days after my "original" date, the deliver she and guess what I still had pieces missing! The delivery guys had to tell me this because the office employees did not call me to tell me anything! I once again went into the office to schedule for the third time another delivery date. I was told my delivery would be for 07/31/2017. July 31st came and can you believe no one called me to confirm my delivery? I purposely did not call them until 4 days later. No one contacted me.

When I finally called Kane's and asked why I didn't receive my furniture and I was verbally told, "I don't know why no one did not call you." Are you kidding me!!!! What type of company is this? I finally received my furniture a week later. This has to be the worst company I've ever dealt with. They will never get my business and I will never refer anyone to Kane's! Officially the worst company EVER!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I purchased an Inno Transformer Power Recliner Love Seat from this store in 2014. Additionally, I purchased the Lifetime Fabric Protection for the item, which I was under the impression it covered the material. I just noticed that the leather-like fabric is peeling underneath the headrest (that is not even used). I called Kane's Furniture to find out what my options are for replacement and was told "Peeling of material/fabric is not covered". Obviously the loveseat fabric was made out of cheap materials.

I paid entirely too much money ($1154.33) for an item that is not withstanding normal wear and tear. Had I known this was not covered, I not would have purchased this loveseat and looked at other options. This definitely contradicts your "Lifetime Guarantee - Kane's Furniture is guaranteed to last a lifetime... We're so confident our furniture will last, we back it with our lifetime guarantee at no additional cost. When you purchase from Kane's, you know you're buying the best in home furnishings". This was the main reason I decided to go with Kane's instead or another furniture store. Not a very happy customer and very disappointed in their false claim of "Lifetime Guarantee". I will not ever be purchasing any furniture/items from your store nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We have purchased a sectional for over $2.000 thinking "Good quality". Within 6 months of use we were sitting on springs, therefore we filled a complain, which by the way took almost one year calling them every single day until I had enough of it and contacted BBB. That's when corporate finally reached out. A tech was sent to the house, the sectional was evaluated and we were given store credit. Therefore we went to the store, new sectional selected, a cheaper sectional by the way (we supposedly left about $489 store credit on check out). Well later on we went back to use the store credit and found out that one piece was not charged to the bill at the moment of checkout and added later without our signature or agreement. That brought our store credit to $27.

It doesn't end here: once again the new furniture seams were ripping apart, we are sitting on springs again. Well that part of the recliner was one again replaced. Moral of history 3 years later 3 couches, we are sitting on springs and ripped seams not on warranty, which is fine because I will never again purchase another piece of furniture at Kane's. My household chores consist of two working adults, with our parents may be visiting on the weekends. Not much use has been given to it and is still in terrible shape.

Finally we came down to a conclusion to take the loss, throw this in the garbage and purchase another sectional at Blockers (which by the way the last sectional lasted 11 years with us and teenagers) and my son still have that 20 year old sofa and love seat at his home, in much better shape than 2 year old sectional purchased at Kane's. DO NOT BUY AT KANE'S, POOR QUALITY FURNITURE.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Kane's Furniture complaints fell ON deaf ears. Class action suit brought against them was a joke. Suit stated furniture bought since 2010 till present were in lawsuit. Vinyl cover peeling from furniture we purchased in 2014. Which was supposed to have a lifetime warranty? If product was found to be bad since 2010 why was KANE'S FURNITURE ALLOWED TO KEEP SELLING THESE PRODUCTS. And I think this should concern someone in CONSUMERAFFAIRS. Especially being all the bad reviews this company has received.

Original review: July 22, 2017

Bought a sofa a little over a year ago and filed a complaint that the sofa is breaking down where people sit. Rep came and looked at it fluffed up where it's broke down and took pics stating it's over a year old and now is used. So over $900 gets you a sofa for a little over a year. Take my advice and spend your money elsewhere where you can get more than a year for your sofa. Won't be back.

Original review: July 19, 2017

My boyfriend and I purchased approximately $10,000 worth of product from a sales person named Hind **, and based on fraudulent statements, we purchased $594.56 on a useless "lifetime warranty." The sales person's verbal claims were confirmed in print, via the store receipt we were provided that same day, which clearly reads "LIFETIME WARRANTY" in all capital letters. We do not have children, and our broken twin bed is located in a spare bedroom. It has only been used a handful of times since the 2006 purchase. Yet, the wood panel frame literally split when he sat on the mattress. This should NEVER happen to a properly constructed, gently-used, and properly stored bed.

Based on my phone conversations with a corporate manager by the name of Michelle ** and two Brandon store employees, we found ourselves in this disappointing and frustrating situation of being denied replacement/repair of our twin sleigh bed. The moment that the mattress, board supports, and wood side panel dropped to the floor, my boyfriend happened to be holding our cat in his arms. If our cat had instead been underneath the bed (as he often is), he very easily could have been crushed/killed -- not to mention the potential for serious injury to my boyfriend! Accordingly, this is a matter that should be taken very seriously. We are not talking about mere cosmetic issues. We believe Kane's sold us dangerous, low-quality furniture AND a misleading/fraudulent warranty. Nonetheless, to date, Kane's has refused to make things right.

We find this to be unacceptable business practices, especially considering the large amount of money we paid them. If the Brandon store employees (and receipt) had been truthful/straightforward with us back in 2006 and indicated the $594.56 would only cover 3 to 7 years of use, we never would have made the warranty purchase to begin with... because that is quite simply a poor value. It is NOT unreasonable for customers to believe a "LIFETIME WARRANTY" means just that... That their furniture will be covered the entire time they personally own the product.... Whether that be one year, three years, 10, or 20! If the warranty policy's "small print" limits coverage to a particular number years, not only should the Kane's sales people make this clear verbally, but that is also what your receipts should clearly reflect... as in, "7 YEAR WARRANTY" or "3 YEAR WARRANTY." Using the word "LIFETIME" is extremely deceptive.

It makes absolutely no sense that our receipt reads "3 YEAR WARRANTY" for the wood care warranty... while the general warranty line items read "LIFETIME WARRANTY", yet is apparently limited to 7 (or 3) years. Interestingly enough, I recently ran across a TBO article online, dated July 4, 2016. In it, Lisa Brock, a public relations specialist representing Kane's, indicated their company's warranty covers "furniture frames, springs, motion/sleeper mechanisms, cushions, structural integrity and hardware." So I am left scratching my head as to why is it that they have refused to cover our bed frame (and faded/snagged dining room furniture chairs). I also found it fascinating to read that due to multiple complaints from customers, Kane's sued Southern Motion for the faux leather issues, and recovered money from that lawsuit.

Even so, it seems Kane's has failed to use those funds to make things right with the customers who are now stuck with very poor quality furniture. I dare say this reflects a TREND OF IMMORAL CONDUCT. It is time for Kane's to accept responsibility for knowingly and willingly pulling the wool over customers' eyes in order to cheat them out of hard-earned money for services/products, then refusing to stand behind these purchases once a problem/need arises. Ms. Brock was further quoted as stating, "Our goal is and always has been, regardless of the warranty, to provide excellent customer service." Yet, here we are... hundreds upon hundreds of consumers posting complaints to this website because we have been swindled with fraudulent verbal statements/promises made by Kane's employee and extremely deceptive receipts, reading "LIFETIME WARRANTY". That is far from "excellent service".

I plan to hold peaceful protests in front of the Brandon store in order to warn others of Kane's repeat intentional fraudulent/misleading business practices. Even if my presence stops just ONE customer from entering their business, I am confident such effort will easily cost them more than the $594.56 refund I am due (while costing me less than $5 for the purchase of poster board). I encourage other of you who have been cheated by this company to stand up for your rights and consider holding your own peaceful protest at the location nearest you. We must hit these cons where it hurts to get their attention and put a halt to this nonsense. (Just be sure you remain in compliance with local laws... To include not blocking traffic, and remaining on public property/easement at all times. Do not step foot onto, nor part on their property while protesting).

Also warn your family/friends/coworkers, and encourage them to instead take their business to Rooms To Go, Hudson's, Haverty's, Highland Park, Ashley, American Signature, and/or Badcock. The Attorney General needs to investigate this company (again) SOON... to include interviewing prior employees in order to determine whether management instructed them to deliberately mislead potential customers. I will end this post by saying... Shame, shame on you, Kane's! I urge you to begin being transparent/honest in your dealings with the public... Simply do what's right... Say what you mean, and mean what you say! Your deceitful business practices will surely catch up with you eventually.

Kane's Furniture Company Information