Lakeland, FL

3.9/5 (307 ratings)

About Kane's Furniture

Kane's Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kane's Furniture?

Original review: May 11, 2022

About 2 years ago I bought a Colton cream Recl. 3 pc leader living room with a price of 2,600.00 paid in full the same day. One of my first questions was if those sofas were leaders and they answered affirmatively. 6 months later they began to peer in a very horrible way, 6 month later went to the store customer service and I showed then a video of the furniture and they took me that since it was more than a year old it was not their problem anymore. When I asked her that if is leader why it got damaged so soon, they answered was leader also gets damaged. They only gave me a card from a company that could fix it, called about 5 times leaving a message but never answered. This is the worst experience I have with a furniture store. Shame on them and last time they see my face in their store. DO NOT SHOP KANE’S IF YOU DO WANT HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I purchased a dinette and four chairs which was delivered on Thursday, April 28. I paid $39.99 for delivery. When the order was delivered, all pieces except two chairs were in boxes. The delivery men refused to uncrate them or take them out of the boxes. I am quoting from their brochure, "Thank you for your confidence in Kane's Furniture." Under "Delivery Policy", it states, "On delivery, you can expect our professional delivery team to position your merchandise and remove all packing materials from your home." I called the store manager and was told there was nothing he could do since I hadn't paid the $149 for set-up. But that is not what their own policy says. THEY LIE!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2022

We purchased a furniture package back in March 2022, had our furniture delivered with the exception of a table for which they had on back order. Upon our furniture delivery we found that the back ordered table was a bit much in regard to the space we had so we elected to call and return this table (all furniture paid in full at store). Kane’s canceled the order of the table and deleted/closed our order without refunding our cost of the said product. This table was roughly $400.00 and they have yet to return our money nor provide us with the product purchased. Only given the run around on internal mistakes and reviews of the the said order. Unfortunately we are in the situation where we must seek legal action over small claim. This is very unfortunate that a company is out there taking advantage of their consumer. Zero stars! Stay away, there are far better, more honest businesses out there.

Original review: April 16, 2022

We ordered our living room furniture on Nov 2nd 2021. We were told to expect delivery by Super Bowl (Feb 7). Then it was middle of March. Then early April. The delay I guess we can understand but we were never kept informed as to the reason or length of the delay. We had to call repeatedly for updates. We were notified in early April that our sofa and recliner had arrived. Then the earliest delivery date was still two weeks out. We have taken delivery and are mildly pleased. I find the fit and finish of Kane’s Furniture is not what I would expect from a premium furniture store. Kane's customer service C-. Furniture quality B-.

Original review: April 1, 2022

Purchased before Christmas 2021. Delivery estimate to be February so we paid for that 1/2 of order in full. HA! Updating 1/2 the order to be delivered in March now April... but only the chairs. But table could come three days later. Am refusing table or chairs unless together. They threatened us we would lose pieces that is in stock. Ok hold until October when we were told the other table and chairs would be arriving. Department does not know of FIFO practices. I feel they are using our deposits to purchase other orders. Ponzi Skeem.

Original review: March 23, 2022

In October 2021 I bought a lot of furniture in Sarasota Kane's Furniture. After the contract was signed I've been told the delivery will be in December - January. Ok, for three months we could sleep on the mattresses. But it was not just three months. At the end of March after my request they told me that the bedroom will be delivered in April and dining set in June. From October to June of the next year we are supposed to eat like horses, standing. That is the worst experience in my long life. Shame on them.

Original review: March 15, 2022

First, I bought a manual sofa/recliner thinking it was power...Exchanged without a problem. I paid upgrade for power. All this has been going on since 9/2021 until 3/2022. I feel fortunate. The delivery was fine except now my sofa has a big gap between middle cushion and the one on right side if facing sofa. I told delivery man (big time language barrier). He said it just needed fluffing up (which he did) and it immediately went back to split. I called the same day it was delivered and they are sending someone out to look at it. I don't see where they will be able to fix it.

I also found that this sofa does not seem to be as well made as the manual one. The cushions are not as firm when you sit down. I do love the way it goes back and lays down far. Great for taking naps. =) The massage and heat work great. Now then...on to customer service. I bought online talking to a rep in Sarasota (Joncina) who was and still is awesome working with me on resolving issues. When I talk to anyone is CS dept. they have always been very helpful. I cannot complain in this dept. Someone will be coming out next week to look at my sofa (took 5 wks to get them here). We will see what happens. I expect another return will be taking place. Hopefully - I won't be waiting a year like my sil is for hers. All in all - have no issues with Kane's in Sarasota fl.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

After reading all of the bad reviews on Kane's Furniture, I guess one more doesn't really matter. If customers are going to continue to shop there, even though the service & quality is terrible, why write a review? I have shopped at Kane's over the last 20 years & will NEVER deal with them again! We went there after receiving a Black Friday offer to receive a $100 gift card if we made a purchase that evening, Nov.23rd. Stupid us, we did make the purchase with a promise of a $100 gift card to be e-mailed to us! LIE!!! So here we are 3 months and 20 phone calls later, they will not honor the $100 gift card. WTF? How do stores stay in business like this???? Please do yourself a favor & DO NOT SHOP KANE'S!!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

The experience was horrible! To begin with, I would like to say that the quality of the furniture is not good. I bought some furniture in this company (Kanes Furniture) believing that it was one of the best, but I was wrong and I regretted it. The furniture was supposedly made of leather, and they began to peel in a horrible way, and not only did they peel, but also the sofa broke, because we pay (EXTRA) for guarantee, we called to have them replaced with others. To our surprise, the company (Kanes Furniture) supposedly sends a technician to see the furniture and decide whether to fix it or replace it, and guess what they decided, to replace them with several nails.

When I asked the technician (no ID that said he is ability or years experience), why they didn't give me a new sofa, he told me that it could be fixed, that the reason it broke is that when they make the furniture in the factory they just staple the furniture. I told him "So Kanes Furniture knows this and they don't explain before the customer buys them?", The technician did not answer my question, however he continued to tell me that he had to take photos. He took the photos, and I decided I didn't want that service and threw them away. I lost my money on the furniture and the warranty. I will not buy from Kane's Furniture ever again.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

We bought a set of sofas on May 22 and haven’t received them yet. I called the store and they say that The sofas should arrive by mid February. If that’s the case, it would be nine months of wait time before we get them. They told us it was a one month wait when we bought them!2

Kane's Furniture Company Information