Call toll free
(844) 602-1938
4.81/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded by Joseph Stannah in 1867, Stannah Stairlifts has remained a family-owned and operated company with a strong commitment to its customers' safety and comfort. Our focus is providing customers in the US and Canada with peace of mind and the freedom to maintain as much of the same level of mobility as ever as you or your loved one transitions.

With flexible options to rent or buy stairlifts and many capabilities to fit any type of staircase, we're confident we can help find the right option to fit your specific needs. Call us today to find a dealer near you or talk to a knowledgeable professional to get help and advice on the right stairlift for you or your loved ones.

Stannah Stairlifts Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

437 Stannah Stairlifts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We were having trouble getting up and down the stairs, so we decided to purchase a stairlift. Stannah Stairlifts is located close to us and they seemed to have the right thing. We bought a straight stairlift from them and had this installed from the first floor to the second floor. Our experience with the installation was fine. The quality of the stairlift is okay and we like the folding rail. Since having the Stannah stairlift, it's now easier to get up and down the stairs.

Get expert buying tips about Stair Lifts delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

My sister-in-law was coming to stay with us for an extended period of time and she can’t walk up and down the stairs. I called a couple of different places and Stannah's rep who came out here sold me on their company. He discussed the fact that they were the only manufacturer in the industry that manufactures as well as install the products. He took his time and he was very thorough and he explained everything. Also, the price was right.

Then, the installers came and they were awesome. They demonstrated how to operate it. We had a curved custom stairlift installed and it's huge. The rails look like something from a rollercoaster in an amusement park, but it works just fine. Where my sister lives, she gets off of the chair on the landing and switches to a different chair on the stairlift but she doesn't have to that with Stannah's and she really likes that. She also likes the automatic footrest, which the other one does not have. I would recommend Stannah to anybody that needs a stairlift.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I just had knee surgery and I needed a stairlift. My wife is beginning to need it too. We had two stairlift companies in mind, but Stannah Stairlifts had the best reputation. Their sales rep was very nice and very helpful and he answered my questions. I had a very good experience with him. We had a straight stairlift installed and it gets me and my wife upstairs and down. The installer was also very nice. He knew what he was doing and was very efficient. We only had one little service call since then. These things are not inexpensive but I am getting what I paid for. It does what it is supposed to do and it is gonna help our quality of life. I would recommend Stannah.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My disabled husband was having a hard time walking up the stairs so we purchased a Stannah stairlift. Their salespeople came out and they were very good. They explained things to us and were very well informed about the product. They have good manners and were not too pushy. The installers came when they said they were going to come. They were also very neat about the job. They brought all the package materials out of the house when they left. It was excellent. We have them installed a curved stairlift and it fits a little tight in our home. But it’s an old house so the stairs are not wide and the Stannah people explained that to us when they came in and measured.

I like the utility of the stairlift. It’s doing exactly what they told us it would be. We’ve only had it for a short while but we haven’t had any problems with the use of it. It’s very easy to use and the mechanics of it, for what we have to use, are very simple. It was expensive, and I know that there are other systems that are cheaper. But Stannah had good reviews. We wanted it to be useful and not have to worry about it. I could recommend Stannah.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

My wife was having difficulty getting up the stairs so we got the stairlift from Stannah. I’ve done business with them previously and was well satisfied. During the sales visit, the individual was experienced and familiar with the equipment that was available, knew exactly what measurements to take and did this efficiently. The installation team did a good job and did it quickly. I like that Stannah stairlift facilitates my wife in getting up and down the stairs by herself without having to have manual assistance. It has made her somewhat more independent, and that leaves me free to do other things like cutting the grass.

10 days ago, I gave a call to the salesperson and pointed out to him that there were a couple of minor defects that were not significant but it was something that they should know about so that they could correct it and they wouldn’t have people being bothered by it in the future. The pad on the seat had poor stitching and did not have any way to be secured to the structure of the seat itself, something that could be easily solved with a couple of Velcro attachments. He indicated to me that he would get back to somebody in the company and that I would hear from them. That was quite a while ago and I have not heard from them. Other than that, I would give Stannah a good recommendation. However, if someone says that they like the competitor better, I would not argue with them about that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stannah Stairlifts?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

A stairlift was a necessity for my elderly parent. After I called the Stannah national number, I got a call from a local rep and we discussed the situation. Then she came over, examined everything, laid out the options, and gave me pricing. She also followed up with me while I looked at the competitor and decided to go with Stannah. Then she called me multiple times to confirm installation. They were more informed and had better service. The quality of the straight stairlift is very good and I like the battery back-up. However, it doesn't leave a lot of room left for other things. It would be a little tight if you had to carry groceries or stuff and you couldn't walk down alongside it.

My parent passed away and never got a chance to use the Stannah Stairlift. The rep coordinated with me when I had it removed. But when I went to see if there was a way for me to get a credit, the rebate policy was absolutely horrendous. I spent about $7,500, and it was never used not even a month later. But I was only able to get 30% of my money back. I would highly recommend Stannah Stairlift to people whose parents were generally healthy and might be around to use it for a year. But if they were in a situation where they weren't sure, I probably wouldn’t do it.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I have sciatica and I can’t climb stairs right now, so we decided to purchase a stairlift. We also chose it as an investment. We had installed it in what is gonna be an apartment for my wife next to the house, so we want it for the long term and that’s why we chose an expensive one. When the salesperson talked to me and explained the advantages of Stannah, I was persuaded. She was a good salesperson. She persuaded us that the other options were less expensive but less well-made and that Stannah was custom-made for the setting and, therefore, was a better long-term investment.

Our stairlift is indoor and it’s curved. It goes up three flights and curves around two of them. Since the installation, the stairlift has been working fine and I like its reliability. I can tell it’s well-built and well-engineered. I also expect it to be trouble-free for a very long time. It was a nice solution to a problem. I like things done well and this has been done well. Also because of the fact that it’s custom-built to fit a stairway, we know it’s the way it should be.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We got a Stannah stairlift and my husband, who has a disability, liked it a lot. The salesperson came first and gave us all the information and demonstrations. The stairlift had to be custom-made because we have a staircase that takes a corner so it took three weeks to get it. But the installers came in and they were super good and explained a lot of stuff to us. The functionality is great and it gives us security. He wasn't comfortable in the beginning but I was always there when he steps.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I purchased a straight Stannah stairlift and it fits perfectly in our stairwell. The installation was easy and the rep's personality, knowledge and ability to answer questions was fantastic. I like the product and my elderly parent likes it that his knee doesn't hurt anymore.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I’ve been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis, a neuromuscular disease My research about Stannah Stairlifts as a company, their equipment and my interview with their representative made me decide to go with them. Their sales rep was very thorough. He answered all the questions, showed me the picture and explained everything in detail. There are a lot of different features that they offer that other companies don’t. And I like the fact that I could rent prior to purchasing to see how it worked out for me.

I've had a straight stairlift installed. The installer answered all my questions, gave me a training session and made sure I understood everything before he left which was very helpful. With Stannah Stairlift, I don’t have to walk up the stairs. The quality of the stairlift is good, so far, except that it’s moving a little slow right now. I need to contact them and have them take a look at it and make sure it doesn’t need any adjustments. Overall, Stannah Stairlift has improved my life tremendously and I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I have a friend, who was doing hip surgery, was researching about Stannah, and the company came out being the best company to go with. Also, it's a local company and so repairs would become relatively easy. She hasn’t purchased hers yet. I then called Stannah and they gave me a man, and it turned out that he was perfect. He knew what to do. He’s been with the company for many years. I gave his name to my friend who did the research, so, when is finally purchasing a stairlift, she will gonna ask for him.

The stairlift is very expensive, but it is a great product. I went into a panic one day and called Stannah. I couldn’t find my notes and couldn’t remember what I was supposed to do because I couldn’t get the stairlift to work. That was my own fault though. I didn’t have it clicked in right. So far, it’s doing wonderfully. The people from Stannah were all professional as well. They all did what they said they were gonna do, and they did a nice job and it came out right. I’ve already recommended them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Stannah has a showroom that has all the different stairlifts lined up and I narrowed it down to a couple of them before I even went there. Once I physically saw and touched it, and rode on the different ones, I got a feel for it and that was very convincing. Going there made a difference because the Stannah stairlift cost a bit more money than the others and I was pretty much set on the other one that was less expensive. The gentleman I dealt with wasn’t high pressure and we had a lot of things in common. He understood the business and what he said was what happened as far as installation.

I got the Siena 600 straight stairlift and it didn’t make as much as noise as I thought it might. It also folds up closer to the wall than I anticipated. I thought it was gonna be more intrusive than it is. It makes it easy to go up and down the stairs and it impacts my wife more than it does me because she does it more than I do. Our garage is under the house so any time we go shopping or to laundry, it’s downstairs. The stairway that they put in goes from the basement to the first floor. Once you get to the first floor, everything is on that one floor but you have to enter the house from the cellar.

It annoys me though that the remote controls are VHF. You have to have a minimum of stairwell and it has to be aimed right at the chair to make it work. The buttons are installed on the outside and I didn’t wanna have to go into the stairwell to push buttons to make the thing work. The remote won’t work unless you have it in the side there, so I have to take it out, hold it in my hand, aim it up the thing, and wait for it go up and down. It could have been solved with a different type of frequency such as that of the television remote. You don’t have to aim it at the TV anymore. As long as it’s in that room that you’re in, it changes the station. When you’re paying the extra money above what competition was, that was a feature that they should have.

The chair that I got is not the top-of-the-line. It’s a middle one and the handles that you pull to swivel it to the left and to the right is just a little stick. For the money, it could’ve had hand grips on it that would make it a little bit more appealing. When I called about it yesterday, they said that for $700, I can get another option. I’m not paying another $700 to have a better handgrip on the handle. It’s just not that big a thing. I’ve been trying to buy some to see if I could put them on but the pipe is less than half an inch so that it’s very small. I went to some fabricators and they could very easily make them to fit that bar and they’re less than a buck. For an extra buck, you could have a handgrip that would look half decent and be easy to use. So, they should have investigated that.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My father was getting old and we needed a stairlift so he could go upstairs. The Stannah stairlift wasn't a big deal to put in. The installer came in, installed the straight stairlift and they were all set. He knew what he was doing and he also showed us how to use it. It fits just fine in our home and it works. My father likes it and I'm satisfied with Stannah.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

My wife had an accident and she broke her knee. One of Stannah's guys came and told us good reviews about them, then everything went very well when their team came to assess our home. Installation was very professional too. The guy who came was very helpful and he went through everything before he left the house. He did a good job. The stairlift fits well in the stairwell and the way it's quiet is my favorite feature so far. Yet I wish it would go a little faster. It’s also a little pricey but we needed it. So, I would recommend Stannah.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

At 86 years old, I began to have a lot of trouble with spinal stenosis. I had a spinal surgery in June and I knew that I would have a leg weakness for a time afterward. So while I was still in the hospital getting rehab, my wife contacted Stannah and arranged for the installation of the stairlift. It was done before I came home and she had a good experience dealing with their representative.

The quality of the stairlift seems quite good and the fact that it swivels at the top is very helpful. It’s also a very comfortable ride. We use it extensively, but there’s this occasional mysterious bumping noise towards the bottom. We’ve put in a few service calls because of that and the technicians have worked over it earnestly and can’t find any defects. So we just accept that we will have these few bumps or noises. But, the service people who have come have been very good and thoughtful. They spend the time and effort to make sure that they’re not missing anything serious that will lead to a breakdown. We might call again if that would still go on. But at present, it operates very well, its features are very good, and that we are pleased with both the stairlift itself and with the service people who have come.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have a handicapped mother and wife. I have a friend that used Stannah Stairlifts and they had very good success, so I did the same and got a Stannah too. The installer arrived here about 10:00 in the morning and he was very professional. He told me what he was going to do and he did what he had to do. He asked me questions and he showed me how to operate the stairlift. So far, it's been working all great for us.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

We had dealt with Stannah in the past and we were very satisfied. Although there was some miscommunication initially, they came back and they worked it all out. The techs who installed the stairlift were very good. They were very clean too and it was problem-free after that. The stairlift itself is great, and it's definitely needed.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I needed a stairlift because my knees are bad. I compared providers and chose Stannah. I got a curved stairlift and it's not obtrusive. Also, the quality is excellent. Everything is very satisfactory so far.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I broke my hip and I decided to purchase a stairlift. Stannah seemed to be the best option financially and they could do it right away. My wife called them on a Monday and they installed the stairlift that Friday, while I was still under rehab. She also said that the installer was here for 5 hours and he really took the time to install it. The quality of the stairlift is really great and using it has been life-changing for me. I’m glad we did it. It surpassed my expectation and I would absolutely recommend the Stannah Stairlift.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I purchased a stairlift for my daughter who was disabled and after she died, her family gave it back to me. When Stannah Stairlifts came to take the measurements for my stairs, everything was very well done and they were very helpful. Also, the installer just kept working and when he was finished, he let me know. The installation was completed in at least half a day. I use the stairlift now as a dumbwaiter on my cellar stairs. I also use it sometimes when I have a sprain. I noticed lately though that the footrest seems to be not solidly put together. When I put it in the upright position, I could see a gap at the top and the bottom. A screw is missing to hold it together. But I'm very happy with the stairlift and I would definitely recommend Stannah.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I had knee replacement and it didn't work well. I couldn't go upstairs so I got a stairlift from Stannah because it's local. My wife just went over to their office and spoke to them. They told her what they had and how they could put it in. We got a straight, indoor stairlift. It's in a public hall. We're on a house with apartments and we live on the second floor, so it's outside the house. My wife dealt with the salesman who was very nice and explained everything to her. He put an outlet on the first floor and explained to her how it wouldn't make too much damage on the stairs. I can now sit and get up and down the stairs easily. We have a room downstairs we use too, so I can get down into there.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I just moved and I wanted access to the basement and enjoy the full capacity of the household, it's just that I have physical disabilities. I saw Stannah on the internet and it looked like it was a good description so I said I’ll go with it. Everybody was great and thorough. The salesperson that came was very compassionate and explained everything. Then the guy that installed was Christian as we had a whole uplifting talk ‘cause we’re Christian too, so it was nice.

I like the fact that the straight stairlift affords me the ability and mobility to get up and down and to enjoy the house. The chair is wide and comfortable enough, and so it works well. Sometimes I think that it should go faster but I guess for safety reasons, it goes the pace that it goes. Everything is cool, it’s very useful and helpful. My mom is 87 too and she walks with a walker so we can even put her on there and she can get up and down if she wants to.

I only wish I would have waited until I thought things through because I have some people trying to make a bathroom and do different things down in the basement. The people have to go over to the stair to try to get equipment through. The guy from Sears that was delivering a new washer and dryer looked at the stairlift and he was making a face. The technicians are not supposed to lift anything higher than their waist, but I have these guys that are strong so they’ll lift it up over their shoulders if they have to. I understand that it’s something like $150 to have the stairlift disassembled temporarily through the company. Also, I saw other products that seemed much cheaper although I didn’t know what the quality was. But I’m satisfied with how Stannah is working and the money was well spent.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

My husband has to walk with a walker and Stannah Stairlifts came to my mind so I called. Their sales rep was great. She explained everything to me. We got an indoor stairlift that goes up straight and then turns around at the top of the stair and at the bottom. It fits great in the stairwell. My husband thinks it works great and that’s how he gets upstairs. We bought a refurbished one and my husband had to call three times for a service on it but their reps came out right away and took care of the problem. In fact, the last time, they changed all the circuit boards so I got almost a brand-new piece of equipment. What happened was almost like fine tuning wherein they’d send a new guy out, then they’d send another guy out, and then they sent the guy out that knows everything, and he took care of everything. They were great about coming out and doing the fix right away.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I was having some serious back problems, so I purchased a stairlift. I saw the ad and I read about it, and then I looked at others. I liked what the Stannah ad said in the guarantees, however, the price was high. The salesman did not push and he just told the facts. The installation of my straight stairlift went fine, too. It took the man a couple of hours to do it. The fact that I do not have to run up and down the stairs is helping me. This is the first time I live in a townhouse and it took me a year to get used to the stairs, because every other house I lived in, even when I lived with my folks, they were one-floor ranchers. My den is upstairs, as well as my washing machine and dryer, so I would use the stairs more than the average person.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I couldn’t walk up and down the stairs and my wife and son thought that Stannah was the best stairlift for me. The sales rep from Stannah was very cordial and a very nice person to talk to. His knowledge was very good and he knew everything about the stairlift. The installers were good as well. They did the installation in less than two hours. I have the curved stairlift and it fits my home very well. It also works perfectly.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The Stannah chairlift is overpriced, but it is the only one that has the power swivel. I could’ve bought a similar one for $2,700 and I even liked the chair from their competition, but they didn’t have the power swivel. When the visiting nurse and physical therapist came over, I showed them the Stannah chairlift and told them that we paid 30% more than what we could afford because of the power swivel. And the physical therapist said that this was probably the only safe one because, on a lot of her clients’ homes, the person living with them that would use a chairlift would have to pick it up and down, otherwise they could fall down the stairs and cause a severe accident. I also like that the rail on the Stannah chairlift is protected which makes it a nice unit. I have dogs and a lot of dog hair. With the other chairlift brand, I know that they can get a lot of dog hair in it because it doesn't have a cover over the rail.

The salesman that came to the home was above personable. He was a typical salesman who knew the right things to say, but he was very nice. And the person that installed the chairlift was extremely nice, as well. I thought a curved chairlift would work but with the way the house was constructed, it would walk down the stairs and be in the way. My husband has wheelchairs, walkers, and a transport chair. And it would not be easy for him to access a curved one. We have the straight chairlift instead and it is perfect for the application.

In the beginning, I didn’t think the Stannah chairlift is well worth the money, but I do now. I am thrilled with it and it has been a godsend. I recommend it to other people that are looking at chairlift. I also told people if they wanted to see mine, they could come to my house and look at it before they would let one of the other chairlift companies to come in.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Based on the advertising in the magazine, we decided to go with Stannah. When I called them up, their rep showed us how the stairlift work, the cost of the package and the different options I could get. He’s very informative. Then my wife was here during the installation and she said the installer was very nice and considerate. He did his job and got in and out and then showed us how to operate the unit. The overall quality of the stairlift is fine and it is working.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

The Stannah Stairlifts sales rep was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was a previous installer and had the credibility. He just presented the product and didn’t try to sell us anything. But the installation was difficult because the product line suddenly changed and not everybody was up to speed about it. So, it extended the installation, but the techs were wonderful and they did the best they could with the product.

The stairlift seemed to make a lot of noise. Suddenly, it was jumpy in the gearing and the bending of the rails was not proper. We said that to the people and they came out, checked it, re-measured, and then went back and discussed it. They then decided to remake the whole system and re-install it. So, I’m extremely happy with the way they stand behind their product. On the other hand, it would have been nice to get it right the first time. But overall, they did a good job and everybody we interfaced with was very professional, knowledgeable, hardworking, and cooperative. Stannah is a solid company.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I got a couple of recommendations on stairlift brands and Stannah was by far the most affordable. Also, we didn’t need to purchase a stairlift and Stannah was the only one that was willing to lease it. The lady who came in was very accommodating and we got the six months' lease. The product looks new and we've had no troubles with it. We have a straight wide staircase so the stairlift was a perfect fit for us. My mom lives here and we can't bring her up and down the stairs so the stairlift has been great. But the back of the chair that's like a piece of plastic was not flush and my mom scratched the back of her leg on it. It may be because she's on a blood thinner but it looked like a blood bath upstairs in the bathroom. Other than my mom, older people also have sensitive skin and it can be easy to cut. We used a material like the soft side of the Velcro though. We put that right around the edge of that part and we haven't had any trouble since.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I broke a couple of vertebrae on my back when the garage door fell on me. I needed a stairlift. I knew someone who has a Stannah stairlift and he showed me how it works. Stannah also responded quicker than anybody else we asked. My rep was conscientious. He seemed to have worked for the company for a long time and he finished the whole job in a day and clear as a whistle so it was a satisfactory experience. The unit is fine.

Stannah Stairlifts expert review by Shelley Webb

Stannah is a stairlift designer and manufacturer founded in 1867. The family-owned company aims to help people stay as independent as possible by providing their customers with high-quality and customizable stairlifts. It also provides safety testing and installation.

• Focus on safety: The stairlifts are tested for safety at various points in the design and manufacturing process.

• Installation: Stannah installers deliver and install stairs in a professional and attentive manner. They test the lifts, help consumers understand how to operate them and clean up after themselves.

• In-person support: Stannah technicians in the United States and Canada can provide in-person help after installation.

• Telephone support: Customer service representatives are available through the phone seven days a week around the clock. Consumers can call a toll-free number to arrange a free home assessment, no strings attached.

• Flexible designs: Stannah designs enable users to carry grocery or laundry bags, as well as fit with existing decorative patterns. They can also be folded for easy storage when they are not in use.

• Fits various needs: Stannah offers rental stairlifts for short-term use, and the company's stairlifts work in wide, straight, curved and narrow staircases.

• Best for: people who can't walk, people with limited mobility, people who have a heart or lung condition and people who have trouble bending their knees.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Stannah Stairlifts questions and answers

What problem is Stannah Stairlifts trying to solve?
Stannah Stairlifts are designed to make it easier and safer to get up and downstairs, allowing those with mobility issues to continue living independently at home.
What sets Stannah Stairlifts apart from the competition?
Our company is unique and distinguishable from our competitors by the quality of our materials, the practicality of our designs and the reliability and range of our product offerings.
What needs do your products fulfill, and how does Stannah Stairlifts fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Our products meet the needs of individuals suffering from chronic or temporary mobility issues by providing a means of travel, up and down stairs, without the physical and emotional stress that can be associated with the activity. Our business model and product offerings are designed with the user in mind, emphasizing a person centered approach to customer service and utilizing the latest ergonomic design features.
How does your company measure success?
Our Company measures success through a sustained reputation of excellence in safety, quality of service and product design. We regularly seek out customer feedback in order to best meet the changing needs of our consumers.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
One of the most common misconceptions about stairlifts is that they’re all generally the same. Most people don’t understand the differences in safety features and the ways in which subtle improvements can make a profound difference.
How has Stannah Stairlifts changed in the last 5 years?
We’ve recently released a new line of stairlifts with better rail designs, more feedback and enhanced options for the consumer. This new design will provide our customers with a better stairlift that is both easier to use and more efficient to service.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Stannah Stairlifts?
We’d like all of our customers to know that we stand by our product. We have one of the best warranties in the industry and we’re proud of our service record and the reliability of our products. We’re constantly growing and looking to improve, but always with the end user in mind. That’s why we take care in all that we do, and aim to ensure that our customers can rely on us as a company that’s always true to our word.
Has Stannah Stairlifts received any awards your customers would like to know about?
While Stannah has received many awards over the years, one milestone that we’re extremely proud of is that we’ve sold over 600,000 stairlifts worldwide. We believe that our level of experience is unmatched in the industry and really sets us apart.
How has Stannah Stairlifts grown or evolved?
We’ve been an independent, family-owned business since the mid-1860s. Since that time, our company has grown exponentially, becoming a world leader in the Lifting industry. We were also among the earliest companies to feature stairlifts. Since then, we’ve been at the forefront of product advancement and improvement.

Stannah Stairlifts Company Information