4.77/5
  • 1 star
Based on 191 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded by Joseph Stannah in 1867, Stannah Stairlifts has remained a family-owned and operated company with a strong commitment to its customers' safety and comfort. Our focus is providing customers in the US and Canada with peace of mind and the freedom to maintain as much of the same level of mobility as ever as you or your loved one transitions.

With flexible options to rent or buy stairlifts and many capabilities to fit any type of staircase, we're confident we can help find the right option to fit your specific needs. Call us today to find a dealer near you or talk to a knowledgeable professional to get help and advice on the right stairlift for you or your loved ones.

Stannah Stairlifts Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

193 Stannah Stairlifts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Stannah Stairlifts has been perfect and it helped with some of our personal reasons. It was convenient for the person using the lift. Their sales representatives were very professional and knowledgeable. Even the installation was nicely done in a fast period of time. The whole process was well-done and I would definitely recommend them for they were great.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My wife’s hips are shot and we got a Stannah stairlift after reading about them online. The salesman came in and he was very pleasant and easy to talk to. I was more than happy with the installation as well. Both the salesman and the guy who installed it were very professional. Stannah was great to work with and we’d have them back any other time if we order another one. My wife likes getting in the stairlift and having to ride it down instead of trying to walk down.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We looked at company reputations and Stannah has a good approval rating. During their sales visit, they seemed to be knowledgeable, they made recommendations and explained every detail. They recommended putting the handrail and setting it more so I had a contractor come out to do that. But there was a small glitch because we have a dropped ceiling downstairs and there was nothing solid to mount it to. So the contractor's recommendation was to mount it on the other side. I called Stannah and their rep, Tony, looked at the pictures again and said that the contractor was absolutely right. Then the installer came and he explained every feature of the stairlift, how to operate it, and the keying. He was only here about four hours so he did a good job. I live upstairs and my sister lives downstairs. She was having some knee problems and the stairlift had taken care of that. Also, the stairlift rides smoothly.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Our neighbors had done a very exhaustive search of stairlifts companies and ended up going with Stannah. We trusted their research and I was told later that Stannah was the best. The sales rep was imaginative and thoughtful about where we wanted to put the stairlifts and how to do them. He did that in an outstanding way. We have three stairlifts and the installer did a great job of installing them.

However, I called Stannah yesterday because I was noticing that there were dark marks on another one of the stairlifts. I was told to try to remove some with Windex and some paper towel. I was surprised that they came off. That must be dirt from the mechanism of the machine. We’ve only had the stairlifts for a couple of weeks so, it’s not like there’s been any huge accumulation of dust on them. But the contractor is worried that one of the stairlifts has an actual wear on the rail, which shouldn’t happen at all. The contractor wrote a note to the installer but hasn’t gotten a reply back yet. Stannah has been responsive but there have been these couple of hiccups with the equipment. And so, we just want to make sure that the questions that we have are responded to. They could at least pass their call on or respond in some way. And until that situation is resolved, I will only be partially satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

My mother was falling a lot and she has different health issues. The doctor didn’t want her walking up and down the stairs anymore. I had to do a lot of research because Stannah Stairlifts don’t pop up first in the internet so maybe they can improve on that.but Stannah Stairlifts did a great job. The representative came to estimate and was very professional. The pricing came in exactly as they said it would and the installation went very smoothly in my mother’s home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stannah Stairlifts?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I’m 71 and my wife is 66 and we’re both still working every day. We’re capable but it is 15 steps to the main level when we drive into the garage and it’s a pain in the neck on grocery days. We had looked at putting in a dumb waiter and we even looked at putting in an elevator. The elevator was too expensive and the dumb waiter wasn’t structurally feasible for what we wanted. So we put in the stairlift with the forethought that we’re going to need it eventually. We had called a couple of companies and got it down to two. The Stannah Stairlifts salesman was the first one out. He was good and he sold us on the product.

The installation took approximately four hours. It was an 8:00 to 12:00 window and the installer was here at 8:00 a.m. on the nose. There was no charge as long as we let them know within a week that we didn’t like it. We decided on the sixth day that it was not working for us. We were happy with the product but the staircase was so narrow that we couldn’t get up and down easily carrying anything without having to use the chair. My wife tripped once and I was also in downstairs headlong. We had the stairlift returned because it was more of a hindrance than something worthwhile at that time. So I set it up and got a full refund. Other than that, I was very happy with Stannah Stairlifts and when the appropriate time comes, we will go with them again.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I'm very pleased with Stannah Stairlifts. I like all their features. The installation went very good and I feel very much comfortable and safe with the stairlift. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I called Acorn once and they wouldn't work with me. I called Stannah Stairlifts because somebody I know has a Stannah, and I'm very happy with it. The salesman was great. He explained everything and worked with me. Also, the installation guy was awesome. He had a problem with one of the PC boards and he had to call, and the other guy came and he delivered the PC board to him within half an hour. He cleaned up after himself, was very friendly and he knew all about the product. He also showed me a couple things and before he left, he showed me how it worked. We sat my wife on it and he went through everything. My wife has had two strokes and the stairlift gets her up and down the stairs. It saves our backs and helps tremendously. It does what it's supposed to do and I couldn’t be happier.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Stannah Stairlifts was the name that stuck in my head over other stairlift providers. The salesman we had, Doug, was very good at explaining the three different types of stairlifts and we were able to pick the right one. The gentleman who came to put the stairlift in took about three hours and cleaned up after the installation. I have it for a month now and it is working very nicely. My mother and I could get up and down the stairs easier with it. She’s in her 80’s and has a hard time with the stairs, and I’m having a bit of a leg problem. I would recommend Stannah very much because we enjoyed the service we got and we've had no problems with their product so far.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Stannah Stairlifts had the features I was looking for. We have a straight stairway and their stairlift had the automatic fold-up thing at the bottom, plus it pivoted at the top. I also liked the idea that they've got the buy back program and they had a competitive price. When the sales reps were here, my wife was comfortable with them. And when the installer was here, he was accurate as far as what he was doing and how long it would take. He told me he would do it in five hours and he did a good job. The stairlift was expensive but when my mom came up for Thanksgiving and she used it, it worked wonderfully. She couldn’t have negotiated the stairs without it.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Stannah has a long history of reliability. I got their stairlift for my spouse and their salesperson was very informative and not pushy. The installation was also done well and efficiently. The installers who came out were knowledgeable and neat. I'm very satisfied with the stairlift and I like that it runs smoothly and quietly. But I’m waiting to see if it holds up over time. I also wish that the chair turned the full 90 degrees when it got upstairs, to face the stairs rather than a slight angle that makes it a little harder for my spouse to get on and off. It’s like an 80-degree angle and, in my mind, it’s a design fault because for someone who’s really handicapped, they need to back up to it. Other than that, I’m happy with my experience. They’re very professional, informative and accurate. I would also highly recommend their product but with an explanation about the seat not turning a full 90 degrees to face the upstairs platform.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I was disappointed during the first time we came up with the price of the Stannah Stairlift. Then, instead of having it on the right side, we moved it over to the left side and the price went up $1,000 more and I was also disappointed in that. I didn’t think it was worth that kind of money just because they had to make that curve. However, they haven’t made the curve and there was still a price rise so I wasn't happy with that. But, the installation was fine and they did a good job. The installers were really knowledgeable and they gave me a good explanation of how it works and how to use it. They also cleaned up after they got through. My son and my wife use our Stannah Stairlift and so far, it has been working good. But, it's not as smooth as I thought it was going to be.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I have mobility problems especially getting up and down. I go downstairs from the kitchen to my office. The laundry room and my husband's workroom are down there, too. I’m up and down all day long from the first floor to the bottom floor and it became too much for both myself and my husband who's now battling another big problem. We both have leg problems now and I have lower back problems and that’s what prompted us to look at Stannah Stairlifts.

I went online extensively this summer and fall, studied Bruno, Acorn and Stannah and other independent ones. I looked up the pros and cons of each. I would certainly not buy an Acorn based on the reviews and the problems. Bruno did better but Stannah did the best. Also, they were priced very appropriately. In addition, there was a lovely new assisted-living place being built almost ready for occupancy but it was $8,000 for what we wanted. With two stairlifts, that equals one month at Brightview would cost us. We figured it was cost-appropriate. We love where we live and we love our neighbors. We’re close to our family in the same town so we’d love to stay in our condominium as long as we can. The Stannah Stairlifts is giving us that option. So, there was no doubt in my mind that we were going with Stannah based on the reviews, the service, and the product. We were so thrilled with it.

Their people were so professional, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. They answered all our questions and explained everything to us so clearly. They also took all the time in the world and they were outstanding. The installer was an absolute gem. Everything was perfect. I called today to put in an order for a different set of stairs in the same home.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

The Stannah Stairlifts sales rep was very good in addressing my problem. However, they could have gotten back to me a little sooner. He said he put a rush on it but it's been a month so I had to call them back. I was disappointed with that. If you’re getting a stairlift that means you need it. Nevertheless, I was very happy with them. Their reps were very nice and the installation team was fine. Their stairlift has good quality although I’ve only ridden it once. I got it for my groceries because I have a bad back and it was a lot to carry the groceries up. So, I don’t really ride the stairlift but my grandchildren do and they love it. I've had it for a month and so far, I have not had any problems with it yet.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I have three floors in the house and Stannah Stairlifts is my second stairlift to another floor which has been there for so long. The salesperson came to measure the stairs and gave me a price that I was happy with. The stairlift was put up by the installers and they demonstrated it for me. They even had me test drive it. They were efficient and did everything they were supposed to do. They cleaned up after themselves as well.

The improvements of the new stairlift are excellent and works well. I like the footrest on the new stairlift where it goes up and down quietly. The older stairlift that I have goes down with a clunk. Anybody in the house could hear it and it may wake up my wife if I get up earlier than her. I also like the way the new stairlift behaves at the top of the stairs as compared to the old one where I have to manually turn the stairlift to get out or to get in at the top of the stairs and it’s becoming increasingly dangerous. I feel safer with Stannah since I can’t deal with the stairs.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Stannah Stairlifts was recommended to me. I had other stairlift companies here, but I like the way Stannah did their job, although they were expensive. I liked the mechanism and the way they built the stairlift.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My great grandma uses a Stannah Stairlift and she loves it. She likes that it's smooth and that it's easy for her to use. Having the chair in general is a huge help for her, being able to not be so out of breath when she gets to the top of the stairs or the bottom of the stairs. She’s able to have it there to help her when she needs it. It's a great chair for someone to have in their home.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Stannah Stairlifts was recommended to me by several people who had them. When their sales representative came, he looked at my home and figured what was the best thing for my home. He was very thorough in his presentation and explained the whole process to me and all that I would be getting. He assured me that they were a reliable company and they have been around for many years. Their installer was a wonderful man. He came in and went right to work. He was very efficient and good with the situation all around. The stairlift goes up and down without any difficulties. So far, having it in my home helps a great deal since I just came out of the hospital.

However, there's a double open on the wall in the bedroom. One side of which controls a switch for the light on the wall. As it turned out, they used that outlet so that when we go into that room, we can't use the wall switch for the light for the bedroom. It's not a major thing though and we're going to give them a call today. But overall, I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

My wife needed a stairlift. I wanted somebody to come in and tell her about Stannah Stairlifts. They did but we’re concerned about the cost because it was over $13,000 and we couldn't afford it. I went to the program here in Massachusetts where the state pays for it and talked to a lady who told me what type because I have to make out. They sent a paperwork for me, we put it in and we were okayed for it. She came by and we signed all the papers. The process was seamless.

The sales person that we dealt with was fantastic and every time I called them with a question, they called me right back. The installation was great and it only took them about two and a half hours to do it and they were very courteous with my wife. We enjoyed the experience. My wife sits on the chair, buckles herself in and the chair goes up the stairs. It's very easy to use and it is very quiet. The stairlift has been god-sent for my wife.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

The Stannah installers were very nice and good. At first I was scared and I had to wait for somebody to plug me in. But I use the chair everyday now and I've gotten used to it.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

We’ve known about Stannah for a while and we never even considered other providers because of Stannah’s reputation. The same salesperson, Tony, came out more than once. He was very polite, knowledgeable and helpful in walking us through the ordering process and what exactly we should order. Anytime we called and needed questions answered, whoever answered the phone was accommodating and got our questions answered. If not immediately, then they knew who to go to. The installers were also great and they were very polite. They were very clean and neat. They did a wonderful job instructing us on how to use everything.

I like that the stairlift is not only automated going up and down the stairs but it actually swivels. We have a swivel chair that’s automated by continuing to push on the lever and it’s very good. Stannah has been helpful because the stairlift we have is one that goes from our basement to the first floor. It’s a very steep set of stairs and this really helps us to not have to climb up and down those stairs. It’s made our life easier. Everything they do, they should continue because it was all done very well from beginning to end.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

We were looking for stairlifts and the person we know said he had gotten a Stannah Stairlift and it worked okay. So we just went off with his recommendation. A guy came in from Stannah. He explained the stairlift process and extolled its virtues. He then measured the floor and gave me a quote. However, I wanted to get a sense of other possibilities. So I have asked another person, who gave me a wider range of quotes. I have two turns to come downstairs on the lift. So the Stannah stair guy said that the best thing for me was a stair that wraps around. I thought that was much more sensible than the guy who gave me a quote for a straight one, the one with one turn so I picked Stannah.

The installation team was straightforward and sensible. They came when they said they would and it took them less time to do everything than they said it might take. And though they were perfectly nice, we had some minor problems. One is that it's foolishly finished. It turns three-quarters of the way toward the wall. But not all the way. While there's enough space to get on and get off it, it would be more sensible if it went all the way around. Also, it doesn't lock instantly when my wife sits in it. You have to push it a little bit to make it lock perfectly. So far, the stairlift works exactly what we were told it would be. But since my wife needs help because she can't get from the stairs to the bedroom, or the stairs to the rest of the house, having Stannah Stairlifts means I don't have to haul her up a flight of stairs. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I evaluated all of the stairlift providers based on commentary online and I researched each individually on features and found that there were only two that I was interested in. I went to ask each to come to the house and demonstrate the product and I also went to the Stannah office in Elmsford, New York to see the actual demonstration of the product. Stannah Stairlifts had uniformly good reports back from the people that were using it which was important to me. The inclusionary feature of the automatic foot stand as part of the price rather than as an extra was also important to me. Also, I wanted a smaller profile in the chair and the chair could be purchased with narrow width arms because the person that was using it was a small person.

The sales manager who came from the Elmsford office was quite good and thorough. The other company came and I was a little dismayed because the rep used some kind of ultra scan of the staircase which was impressive, whereas the sales manager just took measurements and eyeballed it. She explained all of the variations including the rental option. In addition, they were also very flexible in the negotiation of price. They waived a $75 charge and the extra charge for the narrow arms and they also quoted me a price. There was a little confusion about it both ways before going in and they held to that price. I said if it was a confusion, I would gladly pay. They were extremely nice about it.

The installer was excellent and extremely clean. He had thought that there was no need for the narrow arms because there was plenty of room on the staircase but that’s not why I wanted the narrow arms. He didn’t realize I wanted it because of the size of the person who's going to use it. So, he had to go back in and do the job over. It took him another 45 minutes to disassemble and put on the narrow arms which he did gracefully and without complaint. The installation was perfect.

The performance of the unit is excellent. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do, it’s quiet, efficient and sturdy. I also like that they were able to get the color and it was not one color fits all. The person using it is very pleased with all the aspects of it. She likes the color, the way she fits into it and the way the base folds in. It’s very easy to use. I recommended it. All of what was promised in terms of the unit and its functionality has held exactly as was promised. They met all of the expectations and I was really pleased.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

My wife really needed the stairlift. The lift gives you a chance to quietly think away what you’re going to do on the next platform you hit. In this busy world, between doing this and doing that, you’re always on the run, it gives me about a ten-second pause and they’re pretty refreshing. When we had the Stannah salesman out and he gave us the rundown of the whole thing, there was absolutely no pressure and a lot of choices. It was 100% our decision. There was no pressure to decide to get it from his perspective. I also had a good conversation on the phone with their reps on the other end. We had already talked to Acorn and they would have been good too and I’ve seen their product. My sister in Rhode Island who was older had one of those and it was good. But Stannah Stairlifts simply had a way shape to it that was better for our stairway and less obtrusive so we went with them.

The installer that came out was so authentically terrific. I called the company and I wanted to talk to the fellow in charge of all the installers for the stairlifts and I wanted to compliment him for having that young boy that came out. He knew exactly what to do and he did a perfect job. It was terrific from the beginning to the end. Everything he did was articulate and he was careful. There was no chaos in doing it. Every step he took made the next thing a lot simpler. We really felt that we lucked out when we got the installer.

The chair was great but the installer was commendable too. I’m a primary school principal and when I see behavior like that, I don’t let it go and wasted by not telling the company. I usually call up whoever is in charge of that person to let them know as well. Sometimes you get a good product but you have to get the service that goes along with it, that’s the other half of what a good product has to be. Overall, it was a great experience. Stannah gave us what we wanted and my wife is happy. She’s not struggling going up and down the stairs anymore. It was getting to the point where I worry about some danger because if she had tripped, she would really hurt herself going down the stairs. Stannah is a reputable and terrific company. If I needed to, I’d buy other products from them too.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Stannah Stairlifts was recommended by a friend, and they are very good and friendly. The sales representative was courteous, knowledgeable and was able to answer any question. There was only one installer and he was also courteous and he cleaned up after himself. I have heavy breathing when I walk up the stairs but now I don’t have to and I have it easier. Everything is very nice with Stannah Stairlifts but it would also be nice if it can move without me holding it because sometimes when I reach for something, it stops.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

We know so much about Stannah Stairlifts and we read the brochure and it looked like something we want to try. They’re also the first ones who called and when the representative came here, he convinced us that the lift was okay so we did it right away. The turnaround lift is more complicated and a lot more expensive so the rep led us to the right one. We got two chairs and each step has its own little chair. The installer was excellent. Installation took a while but he did a good job. He cleaned up and took all the cardboard away. So far, the lift has met everything we need from it. My wife uses it and I’ve not tried it but she says she’s comfortable with it. Her only issue is that she’s a big girl and the seat is a little narrow for her. If they have a version with a wider seat, it may be easier for a bigger person. My wife can’t do stairs, which was a need and Stannah allowed her to be able to get out of the house again. I would recommend Stannah.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Stannah Stairlifts' rep was very pleasant and efficient. He came out when he was supposed to and we made the arrangements. We looked at their reliability, service, and user recommendations. It took the installers four and a half hours to do the job. It's a good product and anyone who needs a stairlift should consider it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

My mother has a spinal fracture. She can walk but it’s difficult for her to lift her legs and go up and down the stairs. She wanted to be able to stay in her own room which is on the second floor. I know Stannah Stairlifts because they advertise more than anybody else and assumed that their quality is better. I grew up believing in getting what you paid for.

The Stannah salesman was very knowledgeable, professional, and very down to earth. He was not pushy which is great. He told us and gave us all the options, and not just how they would make the most money. Installation took all day but it went smooth. The installers did it quick and showed us how to use the stairlift. We had two separate stairlifts installed because of our landing and it was prohibited to have one that curved.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

My wife needed a stairlift so I did a research and Stannah Stairlifts seemed like a better company. I went with them and we've had it for about a month and a half now. So far, I'm very satisfied with my decision. Their sales rep was very pleasant, very honest and efficient. He's veered me in the right direction and didn't try to sell me more than I needed. The installer did a very good job. He was very efficient and very pleasant too. I like the ease of use and the comfort of Stannah stairlift. It is high quality and their team was very professional. Stannah is a very positive and excellent company. I was very impressed with the installation and their products. We are very pleased.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I needed a stairlift very quickly and Stannah Stairlifts had everything I needed for going down the cellar. I like it except I'm a little nervous about the footrest. It’s a little fragile because my father was tempted to stand on it and probably if he does, the whole stairlift won’t work. There was some dirt that got in it and it didn’t work. We had to clean it out at the beginning so the footrest seems to be sensitive. Other than that, everything else is great. The sales representatives I’ve interacted with, the actual installation and the clean-up afterward were all very good.

Stannah Stairlifts expert review by Shelley Webb

Stannah is a stairlift designer and manufacturer founded in 1867. The family-owned company aims to help people stay as independent as possible by providing their customers with high-quality and customizable stairlifts. It also provides safety testing and installation.

• Focus on safety: The stairlifts are tested for safety at various points in the design and manufacturing process.

• Installation: Stannah installers deliver and install stairs in a professional and attentive manner. They test the lifts, help consumers understand how to operate them and clean up after themselves.

• In-person support: Stannah technicians in the United States and Canada can provide in-person help after installation.

• Telephone support: Customer service representatives are available through the phone seven days a week around the clock. Consumers can call a toll-free number to arrange a free home assessment, no strings attached.

• Flexible designs: Stannah designs enable users to carry grocery or laundry bags, as well as fit with existing decorative patterns. They can also be folded for easy storage when they are not in use.

• Fits various needs: Stannah offers rental stairlifts for short-term use, and the company's stairlifts work in wide, straight, curved and narrow staircases.

• Best for: people who can't walk, people with limited mobility, people who have a heart or lung condition and people who have trouble bending their knees.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Stannah Stairlifts questions and answers

What problem is Stannah Stairlifts trying to solve?
Stannah Stairlifts are designed to make it easier and safer to get up and downstairs, allowing those with mobility issues to continue living independently at home.
What sets Stannah Stairlifts apart from the competition?
Our company is unique and distinguishable from our competitors by the quality of our materials, the practicality of our designs and the reliability and range of our product offerings.
What needs do your products fulfill, and how does Stannah Stairlifts fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Our products meet the needs of individuals suffering from chronic or temporary mobility issues by providing a means of travel, up and down stairs, without the physical and emotional stress that can be associated with the activity. Our business model and product offerings are designed with the user in mind, emphasizing a person centered approach to customer service and utilizing the latest ergonomic design features.
How does your company measure success?
Our Company measures success through a sustained reputation of excellence in safety, quality of service and product design. We regularly seek out customer feedback in order to best meet the changing needs of our consumers.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
One of the most common misconceptions about stairlifts is that they’re all generally the same. Most people don’t understand the differences in safety features and the ways in which subtle improvements can make a profound difference.
How has Stannah Stairlifts changed in the last 5 years?
We’ve recently released a new line of stairlifts with better rail designs, more feedback and enhanced options for the consumer. This new design will provide our customers with a better stairlift that is both easier to use and more efficient to service.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Stannah Stairlifts?
We’d like all of our customers to know that we stand by our product. We have one of the best warranties in the industry and we’re proud of our service record and the reliability of our products. We’re constantly growing and looking to improve, but always with the end user in mind. That’s why we take care in all that we do, and aim to ensure that our customers can rely on us as a company that’s always true to our word.
Has Stannah Stairlifts received any awards your customers would like to know about?
While Stannah has received many awards over the years, one milestone that we’re extremely proud of is that we’ve sold over 600,000 stairlifts worldwide. We believe that our level of experience is unmatched in the industry and really sets us apart.
How has Stannah Stairlifts grown or evolved?
We’ve been an independent, family-owned business since the mid-1860s. Since that time, our company has grown exponentially, becoming a world leader in the Lifting industry. We were also among the earliest companies to feature stairlifts. Since then, we’ve been at the forefront of product advancement and improvement.

Stannah Stairlifts Company Information

www.stannah-stairlifts.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use