Call toll free
(844) 602-1938
4.81/5
Based on 310 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded by Joseph Stannah in 1867, Stannah Stairlifts has remained a family-owned and operated company with a strong commitment to its customers' safety and comfort. Our focus is providing customers in the US and Canada with peace of mind and the freedom to maintain as much of the same level of mobility as ever as you or your loved one transitions.

With flexible options to rent or buy stairlifts and many capabilities to fit any type of staircase, we're confident we can help find the right option to fit your specific needs. Call us today to find a dealer near you or talk to a knowledgeable professional to get help and advice on the right stairlift for you or your loved ones.

Stannah Stairlifts Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

397 Stannah Stairlifts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I needed to purchase a stairlift almost immediately as my poor wife was in the hospital and we knew she would no longer be able to walk upstairs. I had no idea where to go but got lucky and contacted a Stannah Representative in my Buffalo area-Access Elevator. I did all this by phone and as soon as possible as I promised my wife it would be done for her when she got out of the hospital.

Well Norman ** was excellent to deal with and was calm and compassionate and gave me what he felt would be best for our situation. The deal was wrapped up and installation was as quick as promised. It's an awesome lift the Model 600 Siena and easy to use. I was so grateful. It was solid and comfortable and the installer gave us a good training session and even came back when we needed just a bit more less space between the last stair - he was able to make an adjustment to make the lift perfect. It was so easy to operate. I can't imagine a better product than this one in this market.

Get expert buying tips about Stair Lifts delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

The Stannah stair lift is a first class product with a first class operation. My wife had been going through a difficult time. She had a number of serial hospitalizations. She also had been having gait and balance issues and had some falls. So, I decided to purchase a stair lift. Stannah Stairlifts seemed more of a first class company. The sales person who I worked with had something to do with my decision to go with them, as well as the reviews that I had read. There was even one company that had more, but I was impressed with what I saw about Stannah being a professional and quality organization.

Edwin, the rep who I spoke with, was professional. He was certainly very pleasant. I didn’t have to pressure him to get the information and full disclosure about all the aspects of the product and the coverage. He was very open and easy to talk to, and he listened. Then we also went to the showroom and that was an important part of our decision-making. My wife was able to try out the product and there were a couple of products there in the showroom. I wanted to make sure that that would work for her and the other companies didn’t have that option. That was certainly an additional plus. We got the straight stair lift and the top-of-the-line in terms of the extra features in the stairwell. It electronically turns the swivel. Also, the installation person was very pleasant, helpful, and worked with me, making certain adjustments in terms of the remote control unit.

We got the stair lift between my wife's second and third hospitalization. But finally, when she came home after her last and the most recent hospitalization, which was the beginning of June, that was really when she began to use the stair lift the most. It was very important because obviously, she gained access to our upper level in the house where our bedroom is. It was much better than just being a captive downstairs and with everything that goes along with that, but the story has an ironic twist to it because within a month after she came home the last time, her condition improved profoundly in a lot of ways and she doesn’t need the stair lift any longer. It has been quite a miracle.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I needed a stairlift and Stannah looked like it fits the bill. The sales representative was conscientious and what I expect from somebody that's decent at his job. The installer also did a great job. I got a straight stairlift which is a narrow fit on my stairwell but it's serviceable. It's been put in about a month ago and the quality so far is good. Initially, I had a problem so I called and was told I'd be called back but I never got a call back. When I called the next day, I got to somebody and rather than they have to send somebody out, she told me to do something which I did and it fixed the problem. The stairlift appears to be working okay and it has made getting upstairs easier. The price is also reasonable and my whole experience was good.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My father’s in hospice care and Stannah was recommended by McLean Home. I had called somebody else at first but they said I couldn’t rent a stairlift and wanted $3,600. We had no idea at that time how long my dad was gonna live. Stannah’s was also on the list so I called them and they said I could rent the stairlift for six months. I told them that I’d take it and we did this on the phone. The guy who came was great. No muss, no fuss. He got the straight stairlift installed in a couple of hours and showed me how it worked.

Getting around the stairlift is easier when I fold it up, but there’s still plenty of room if I turn a little sideways when it’s completely open. The stairlift s a godsend. My father couldn’t be downstairs if it weren’t for that. Once a day, he comes downstairs. He’s down for a couple of hours and we watch the news in the evening. He’s on oxygen so when the bottle gets lower, we go back up. I’m so glad we got the stairlift and others should go ahead and get one from Stannah.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

The sales visit with Stannah was brief and to the point which was what I was pushing for and it was still a good presentation. The representative gave me the information I needed and left some details behind that I had asked for. I had done some research and as far as options go, it was straightforward. I knew what we needed and I made some requests. We got a good price on the stairlift too. The installation went well and was timely. My mother had an ankle replacement and she liked the stairlift. It served its purpose when she got home but it's not used much right now. Her recovery's gone really well and these days, she's walking up the stairs herself. But she's not getting any younger and the surgeries aren’t gonna stop. The stairlift was a short term need in a long term play for her.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stannah Stairlifts?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I had an older person coming to live with us that can't use the stairs. So, I looked at a number of different stairlift companies and my salesperson from Stannah, Michelle, called me back right away. She made an appointment the same day to come out and meet with me. I was in a hurry, so I had the straight stairlift installed the following Wednesday and the installation went well. A guy came out and installed it the same day. The stairlift is fine and it gets the person up the stairs safely but it takes a bit of walking space.

I ordered an expensive stairlift and in a different color but I’m not happy as I’m living with a color I don’t want. I also ordered some sort of a decorative strip that the guys left behind. I would have appreciated them for all the money and the positive experience I had before these things and it would have completed the package for me if the order was correct.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I decided to purchase a Stannah stairlift for my health. The sales rep helped me with the price and I had a straight stairlift installed, which fits very nicely in my home. The installer was great. He came in and didn't take him long to install the stairlift. I like that it goes up and down, which was all I wanted to do. The cost is very good. It's priced for what it is. And, the quality is good too. Stannah Stairlift has made my life easy to go upstairs. I'd tell my friends that they're good people to do business with.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My boyfriend had a stroke and he couldn’t go up and down the stairs at that time. I called around and a lot of companies said that they do not rent out stairlifts. When the girl from Stannah came out, she measured everything up and gave us the price. It was very nice. We had to think about it because we weren’t sure if we wanted to buy it and whether we wanted one or two of them. We ended up calling her back and we rented one of the straight stairlifts.

The people were nice and the installers were very nice. When I had a problem with it, a gentleman came out, went through it and made sure that everything was working. All it needed was a little adjustment of a screw, which was too tight. The only things is when we’re coming down the stairs, the stairlift stops where the two pieces meet for some reason. You have to go off and then push the thing to get it to go back down the rest of the way. Sometimes it does that but sometimes it doesn’t. It’s finicky. But on the other way, I don’t have a problem.

My boyfriend says now that sometimes he wishes he never got the stairlift. He can go down the stairs now but he gets very tired. Besides, he did use the stairlift and I think the stairlift is great. In fact, I'd tell others that if they need a stairlift, get the Stannah one. I use it everyday because I've got bad knees. I work right next door and when my boyfriend calls me, I go home and help him.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

My wife was coming home from a nursing home and she was very weak. I needed to help her out. A friend of mine had a stairlift installed in her house and was very happy with it. She recommended Stannah which was also close by and they've been great. I opted for the rental. It's a refurbished item and Stannah did a terrific installation. It took about four hours to put together and it's worked out very well. We have a wide stairwell and the stairlift is not intrusive at all. After the fellow was done, he showed me how to work it and it works well. It allows one to go up and down the stairs without walking. It's a help for the physical care and we're happy with it. I would tell others to give Stannah serious consideration.

Original review: July 31, 2018

My experience with Stannah Stairlifts has been good, so far. Their sales rep was excellent. She answered all our questions and explained everything clearly. Their customer service was good and we had good interaction with the person who did the installation. It was installed from the first floor to the basement and it fits very well. However, there seemed to be a little mis-configuration wherein there's an arm extension at the end of the rail which gives a little bump. We had to change the banister from one side to the other. If I had to do it again, I would have left a banister at the same side as the chairlift and move the chairlift out a little bit. The cost and quality of Stannah Stairlifts were good. I just wish it went a little faster. Nonetheless, Stannah is excellent! I'd tell others to get it if there's any way they can afford it. It was a real concern with us going up and down the stairs and Stannah Stairlift took that concern completely away. It's very safe and very secure.

Original review: July 30, 2018

My husband had problems getting up the few steps that we had in our house. We contacted Stannah after we liked what we saw in an advertisement. When we first met the Stannah rep, she explained the product, which we knew as we had done some research on it. She made sure that where we were going to be doing it was the best stair entrance for it to be done. She was very knowledgeable and gave us the information that we wanted. We decided right up after that we were gonna enter an agreement with Stannah since it was what we wanted and the price was within the range that we wanted as well.

We picked the straight stairlift, and our stairway was ample to accommodate a person going up, as well as having the stairlift being near. The person who installed the stairlift knew exactly what he was doing. He was very clean and very professional. I like that it is safe for my husband to get up and down the stairs. It has a seatbelt and it's easy for him to get on and off of it, which is important. I would definitely recommend Stannah.

Original review: July 29, 2018

My father was having issues with his knees and his back and so he couldn't get up and down the steps without great difficulty. We purchased a stairlift from Stannah for him based on reviews of the product. Their representatives were all professional. When we got the stairlift installed and then I looked at it, I realized that the way the stair lift was didn't make sense because if it came down the stairs, it's going to the kitchen or the dining room. The stairlift is on the right side when it comes down but then my father has to get up, close it, and push it back up to get it to the kitchen which is very difficult. It should have been put on the other side, and that should have been discussed initially. Another issue that we had was the option discussion of an automatic swivel. I'm having them come back two weeks from now to put this automatic swivel and perhaps it will make it functionally much easier for him to use.

The salesman should have discussed the options, what happens, and how it works. I never really knew about the automatic swivel until after. The installation team did what they were supposed to. They had to come back to move the stairlift from one side to the other side. When I called to have them move the stairlift from one side to the other, I also mentioned to talk about any automatic swivel but somehow that wasn't communicated to the staff so they weren't prepared for that. Other than that, Stannah's product seems to be very good.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I needed a hip replacement operation so I decided to purchase a Stannah Stairlift. My interaction with their sales rep was good. We had a choice to buy it outright or put a down payment on it and see if we like it. We knew that we didn't have to pay outright and we're six months in advance. If we didn't like it then we could have it taken away. We had a straight stairlift installed and it fit very good. The installation was great. The installer came on time, put it in and explained to us how to use it.

The cost is on the high side but the quality is good. We have a bedroom on the second floor but we're downstairs a lot using the living room, kitchen and the other room. And when it's time to go to the bedroom, the chair is quiet but a bit on the slow slide. It does its job like it's supposed to. I just wish it was a bit faster. I'd tell others to definitely go with Stannah Stairlifts. So far, my life has been very good. I used to struggle to get up the stairs. Now, I just ride up and down, and I like that very much. My left hip hurts but with the stairlift, I have less pain.

Original review: July 25, 2018

We felt more comfortable with Stannah than other providers and so we turned to them to purchase a stairlift. The quality is good and their staff were all great.

Original review: July 24, 2018

My daughter is totally paralyzed and cannot bear weight. We’ve looked at four vendors and Stannah was the only one that had the lateral transferability. The others were more for persons who could stand and move their bum to a position to be seated and she could not. So, this made it work. The sales visit went well. The people were knowledgeable enough that we could figure it out. We did a follow-up and as we got closer, we went to the company to see the product because they did not have the seats that they bring out with them. So, we needed to go a couple of hours to drive to their place and check it out. We did so and realized that it would work.

I was working out of state when the stairlift was installed. So my wife handled that. But I did not have any problems and they did it all in one day. It was pretty flawless in getting it going. So far, while the quality of the stairlift is good, we can’t get it down to the first floor with the remote. It's not calling it down. And if my daughter were ever home alone, you gotta get up and ride it down to bring it down and so she can’t do that. Other than that, we're thrilled to have it and it’s working. It is a good product and we hope it lasts for years.

Original review: July 23, 2018

We did some research online and talked with some people that had gotten stairlifts. We also had four people come to the house and give us plans and estimates, and though Stannah was not the cheapest, it was the best. The sales rep gave us a lot of information. We had been told by three other salespeople that the chair had to go up facing the stairs on the left side, and that would’ve been quite costly and very inconvenient as this is an old house. Stannah was able to put it on the right side and it is a great design. The installers were here a little shorter time than they estimated, and they were very neat, helpful, efficient and they explained what they were doing. Our stairlift is curved and the quality is excellent. I'm very happy with it. The only problem is my husband is not very tall, and in the beginning, he didn’t like the fact that the seat seemed a little high.

Original review: July 22, 2018

My wife has trouble walking so we got the curved stairlift from Stannah. It’s been working very good so far. Our experience from the sales visit had been very good as well. I’d recommend them.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I have a Stannah stairlift in Connecticut and then, I got a second one which is here in Rhode Island. I had several stairlift companies interviewed, but Stannah Stairlifts was the one who could do the best stuff. I've had the first one for two and a half years. It's a double one and it goes up to the third floor. I've had the brand new one this year and it only goes to the second floor.

The reps at Stannah were fun. They came out and did a drawing and showed me the colors of things to pick and explained all about it. Stannah's workmanship was perfect. The installers put in the stairlifts and it looked good, and they cleaned up after. Once, I had a minor problem with my stairlift in Connecticut and I had somebody out there in 36 hours, and they fixed it right away. I like the fact that the stairlifts have a power pack, so we don't get stuck if there is no electricity. I have already mentioned Stannah to several people.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I’m having trouble walking up and down the stairs so I decided to purchase a stairlift. I liked the arrangements that Stannah Stairlifts had made for us so I bought the stairlift. The installer spent the morning here and put it together. It’s a straight stairlift and the quality is fine. However, it gives me trouble sometimes when I’m on the way down. The stairlift gets stuck somewhere in between and I have to go back up again. I then resume and it goes back down again. But my overall experience with Stannah was a good one. It’s a great thing to do when you have the same kind of problem as mine.

Original review: July 17, 2018

My mother is not fully incapable of getting upstairs now and we thought that we should get a stairlift installed for her before it became a necessity. I personally know some of Stannah's people and I've always heard good things about them, so we decided to purchase from them. The reps who came for the sales visit were great. We met up and they wanted to know our concerns. They weren't pushy at all and they kinda discussed what the issues were gonna be, where we would lose a little bit of space in our stairs and that type of thing. So, it was a pleasant experience.

We got the curved stairlift and it's a good fit for our stairwell. It does exactly what we wanted it to do. When it was installed, their team called ahead and let us know when they were gonna be here. And they came at that time and they took care of it. So, it was a very smooth installation. They also showed my mother all the parking spots as well as what to do and what not to do. They were very thorough.

Original review: July 16, 2018

The Stannah salesman was very nice and our interactions were fine. Also, the young man who installed the straight stairlift did an excellent and very neat job. We got the stairlift for our 50-year old son who has Parkinson's and it has definitely helped. We're very satisfied.

Original review: July 15, 2018

The used stairlift was expensive of which I'm paying $1,500. A sales rep from Stannah offered me to buy a new stairlift with the same kind at $1,900 and install it for $3,300. He was a good guy and he gave me the best of what he could give. Everything was good except for the price. But they did an excellent job with the stairlift. It's a straight stairlift that goes from my living room to the bedroom upstairs.

Original review: July 14, 2018

My mother is handicapped so we decided to purchase a stairlift. We chose Stannah as our stairlift provider due to the quality of their product. During the sales visit, our interactions with the reps were excellent. We got both the straight and curved stairlifts and they go from the ground floor to the first floor. Our dealings with the installation team were very good too. I really like the power rotation and the double the lift features. We've had two years for the second-time lease and then we may end up buying it at this point. Stannah has provided us with good service and response.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My husband had been unable to get downstairs and back up again easily with his medical condition. We knew Stannah's product and thought they were the best company, and so far, we still think that. The rep came out, told us about the situation and explained everything to us. We made a downpayment at that time and then when we got everything ready in the house we were living in, we contacted them again. We needed to put in an electrical switch and put a platform in, and they came out within a week once we got everything set up. We were very pleased with the way the tech installed everything and the conscientious way that he did his work. He was very good at letting us try it all out and in answering a lot of questions so we felt very confident when he left that we would be able to handle everything.

Our stair lift is straight and it's an interior one. We happen to have a nice wide stairway and it works very well. It's made going up and down considerably easier for both of us. It also looks first class. We put a lot of money down but it was a good investment, and we know that if we need to take it out of this home, it could be removed and we would get some compensation. The whole process has been very positive and we're very pleased that we made the decision to install it. Everybody at Stannah knew their job and was very professional. They did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone who is considering doing this.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Stannah is certainly worth having. My wife wasn't able to go up and get down the stairs and I wanted to purchase a stairlift. A neighbor recommended Stannah to us, and we had a very satisfactory sales visit. The rep recommended something and we went along with it, and the installer did a good job installing the straight stairlift. So far, everything is working fine.

Original review: July 11, 2018

My dad was getting older and had some mobility problems. Also, my parents live with me when they’re not in Florida during the summer so I decided to purchase a stairlift. We looked at another company and they were obnoxious as far as calling four times a day. On the other hand, Stannah was very informative and fair. They were great to deal with from start to finish and any questions I had, they always followed up. The installation of the stairlift went great, smooth and easy. We didn’t even know that any work was done at all. It went into the carpet so there was no drilling in the walls.

We have the curved stairlift which goes up the stairs from the first floor of my apartment and it fits perfectly into the home. I like that there is a safety feature in the stairlift when it gets to the top. The way it turns, it blocks the stairway, so if you lose your balance, you wouldn’t fall back down the stairs. Everybody from sales to customer service was wonderful. My mother had a question about the way the door closes after the stairlift was done and Stannah’s people came out, fixed and took care of the whole problem. Stannah was great to work with and I recommend them highly.

Original review: July 10, 2018

The straight stairlift I got from Stannah Stairlifts fits very well in our home. I got one because my father has Parkinson's disease. Stannah Stairlifts' reps put my parents at ease. Their salesman knew his stuff. He was outstanding, compassionate, kind and funny and the installer was clean, quick and nice. He did the job and explained things well. We've only had the stairlift for a month and so far, the quality's good and it's easy to use. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience which I don’t say very often.

Original review: July 9, 2018

My wife had an episode in the hospital and has been in the nursing home for quite a while. She’s unable to navigate the stairs, so we got the doctor to give us a prescription for her. We have two flights of stairs, and someone recommended Stannah Stairlifts. The interactions I had during the sales visit was good. The rep explained how the stairlifts work and measured it out and said they could do it, so we went with it. We got two straight stairlifts, and one has to have an arm on it so that lifts away from the door. However, one thing seems to be not the way the manual says it does, but other than that, everything works fine. We’ve had it for less than a month already, but it is very adequate for the job. It also says it will take people that are 300 pounds. We needed the stairlifts and they work. I’m very satisfied and I probably would recommend it.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I bought a curved stairlift from Stannah Stairlift mainly because of the company's reputation but during the sales visit, I was told that our stair rail was on the blueprint and that it will remain in place. At no time during that process did I get a copy of that blueprint. I had the chair rail removed prior to the installation so when the installation was made, the chairlift was installed away from the wall, which means that I can’t really use it the way it is now because it’s too close to the wall on the other side. The gentleman who measured it should have taken that into consideration but he didn’t. Now I’m being charged an additional $1,500 to have the chair rail moved. That's not fair and it’s almost fraud because I was not told that the chair rail would remain on that wall or I would have told them that I was going to have that chair rail removed so they have to adjust their measurements.

Original review: July 7, 2018

We have a three-story condo. I'm 80 and my wife is 77. When we bought the condo, we were healthy and fit. But then, I had a terrible spinal disease and had operations in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. I also ruptured my knees and I had to have those put back together and I'm walking with a walker unsteadily. I can't do stairs with them. It also happens that I'm a psychiatrist who has an office on the bottom floor. But I can't run when the people come in and I didn't want to move. So my wife angrily said that we needed a stair rail. I knew of Stannah before and I had a patient whose wife had a tumor for a lot of years and she got along with them. In the last five years, she needed a chairlift and this patient is a mechanical engineer and he had vetted everybody and looked over the prints and I figured, if it's good enough for an avid trained mechanical engineer, it was good enough for me.

Stannah's sales rep was marvelous. His name was Tony and he had explained every step of the way with the cameras and the computers and the 3D drawings. I would have sooner bought from a fellow like him than from someone with a suit with a tie. And then Brad and Joe installed it flawlessly, not noticeably and it runs fine. The building was built in such a way that one rail goes from the bottom to the top. So, that was very curved around a lot of corners and landings but all we need is one chair so you don't have to get off or have to change. All in all, the Stannah stairlift is comfortable and easy. It also has a fair price. It's a proprietary product and well-made. It's made in the shop, so there's no mess. Most of all, it solves the problems we have.

Stannah Stairlifts expert review by Shelley Webb

Stannah is a stairlift designer and manufacturer founded in 1867. The family-owned company aims to help people stay as independent as possible by providing their customers with high-quality and customizable stairlifts. It also provides safety testing and installation.

• Focus on safety: The stairlifts are tested for safety at various points in the design and manufacturing process.

• Installation: Stannah installers deliver and install stairs in a professional and attentive manner. They test the lifts, help consumers understand how to operate them and clean up after themselves.

• In-person support: Stannah technicians in the United States and Canada can provide in-person help after installation.

• Telephone support: Customer service representatives are available through the phone seven days a week around the clock. Consumers can call a toll-free number to arrange a free home assessment, no strings attached.

• Flexible designs: Stannah designs enable users to carry grocery or laundry bags, as well as fit with existing decorative patterns. They can also be folded for easy storage when they are not in use.

• Fits various needs: Stannah offers rental stairlifts for short-term use, and the company's stairlifts work in wide, straight, curved and narrow staircases.

• Best for: people who can't walk, people with limited mobility, people who have a heart or lung condition and people who have trouble bending their knees.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Stannah Stairlifts questions and answers

What problem is Stannah Stairlifts trying to solve?
Stannah Stairlifts are designed to make it easier and safer to get up and downstairs, allowing those with mobility issues to continue living independently at home.
What sets Stannah Stairlifts apart from the competition?
Our company is unique and distinguishable from our competitors by the quality of our materials, the practicality of our designs and the reliability and range of our product offerings.
What needs do your products fulfill, and how does Stannah Stairlifts fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Our products meet the needs of individuals suffering from chronic or temporary mobility issues by providing a means of travel, up and down stairs, without the physical and emotional stress that can be associated with the activity. Our business model and product offerings are designed with the user in mind, emphasizing a person centered approach to customer service and utilizing the latest ergonomic design features.
How does your company measure success?
Our Company measures success through a sustained reputation of excellence in safety, quality of service and product design. We regularly seek out customer feedback in order to best meet the changing needs of our consumers.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
One of the most common misconceptions about stairlifts is that they’re all generally the same. Most people don’t understand the differences in safety features and the ways in which subtle improvements can make a profound difference.
How has Stannah Stairlifts changed in the last 5 years?
We’ve recently released a new line of stairlifts with better rail designs, more feedback and enhanced options for the consumer. This new design will provide our customers with a better stairlift that is both easier to use and more efficient to service.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Stannah Stairlifts?
We’d like all of our customers to know that we stand by our product. We have one of the best warranties in the industry and we’re proud of our service record and the reliability of our products. We’re constantly growing and looking to improve, but always with the end user in mind. That’s why we take care in all that we do, and aim to ensure that our customers can rely on us as a company that’s always true to our word.
Has Stannah Stairlifts received any awards your customers would like to know about?
While Stannah has received many awards over the years, one milestone that we’re extremely proud of is that we’ve sold over 600,000 stairlifts worldwide. We believe that our level of experience is unmatched in the industry and really sets us apart.
How has Stannah Stairlifts grown or evolved?
We’ve been an independent, family-owned business since the mid-1860s. Since that time, our company has grown exponentially, becoming a world leader in the Lifting industry. We were also among the earliest companies to feature stairlifts. Since then, we’ve been at the forefront of product advancement and improvement.

Stannah Stairlifts Company Information

20A Liberty Way
Franklin
MA
02038
617-855-1809
www.stannah-stairlifts.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business