toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Amerisave Mortgage

We appreciate your repeat business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This is my 5th loan from Amerisave. Obviously I am a happy Amerisave customer here. In the beginning, I tried 2 to 3 lenders to compare & then chose Amerisave based on great rates & ease of use. I did that once more for my second loan. After that I stopped doing further research and now I just trust Amerisave to that degree. What I like most is: Great rates & low cost, Ease of use, everything online & paperless, And the IMPORTANT one: No hidden costs, no surprises, no gimmicks. What I see is what I get. Not many businesses in America in this category anymore.

Amerisave Mortgage

Kellie, we're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be sure to let Frank, Josh and Fellon know what a great team effort they displayed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was extremely apprehensive when I initially applied for my loan because the process was so easy. I kept waiting for a bump in the road but my entire loan process was seamless from start to finish. Frank helped with me the initial application and then Josh was there to also assist--they were both fantastic and available to answer any question. Fellon was my loan processor and was simply magnificent! She, too, answered all of my questions in an extremely speedy fashion and believe me, I had a ton of questions! Fellon really took the time to explain everything and put my mind at ease! Fellon made the process so much easier and I will forever be grateful to her, Frank and Josh.

My loan "team" was amazing--totally surprised me because I wasn't expecting a good experience based on previous experiences with other lenders. My family and I thank you for all of your efforts--they do not go unnoticed! Fellon, Frank and Josh really took the time to walk us through everything without a hitch. Our entire loan process was just at 30 days--quite impressive! I cannot thank my team enough for everything!

I was very hesitant to refinance my mortgage, and especially concerned about doing it online, but using Amerisave has been an incredibly problem-free experience when I consider how complicated I thought a mortgage refinance was going to be. Because I was such a cautious customer, early on, I wrote to Aaron **, my Amerisave representative, asking him if he thought I was being too difficult, but he assured me that I was in the right place. Today, my wife and I received the notice that the old mortgage has been paid off, and we are into the new mortgage. We are saving over $300.00 per month. We are very happy with our experience at Amerisave, and we would gladly use them again. A big thank you to Aaron **, Amanda **, and Rebecca ** for their customer service and patience.

Maryellen ** is an extraordinary loan processor. She picked up a fumbled ball and turned it into a touchdown with her intelligence, hard work and dedication. She overcame several obstacles to get the job done. We felt she was genuinely concerned about getting our mortgage loan refinanced. It was a pleasure working with her. I will tell family, friends and acquaintances about her and that the entire process at Amerisave from the loan origination with Eric **, to the lady in underwriting, Maryellen's supervisor who waived a fee for us and Maryellen processing and closing was amazing. And that Amerisave lived up to their promise of great rates and low fees. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for doing such a great job.

Amerisave staff are very nice (Rick, Jessisa, and Brittany), wish everyone was like that. They worked very hard to get me a loan. I do not know if I got it yet, but they made it easy to apply. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Everyone has taken all the time needed to answer all my questions. Even if it was the same question I had asked 5 minutes ago. I feel secure in this confusing process. Not having done this for quite some time, and never just online, is an experience.

The process so far has been very easy and the people at Amerisave are very easy to work with. They are knowledgeable and very responsive. The response time from the Amerisave staff has been within the one day. On occasion within a few hours. I would definitely refer them to a friend or family member.

Everything was done exactly what they said they would do in the time they promised. I actually closed on the loan much sooner than I expected and that was very satisfying. I would recommend them to anyone looking to refi their house.

This was the first time using Amerisave and the second time I refinanced. A good friend recommended Amerisave as she had used this company for refi several times already. Steve was very helpful in the beginning to give me loan options and explain things about the loan. He was available through email and by phone. Daphne was excellent too. She was kept in good contact with me throughout the process. She called, left messages and emailed to make sure I was able to know what was going on.

A specific quality that was remarkable about Daphne was that she was able to stay calm and professional, explained the details of the process and followed up questions that came up as they arose. I had a few bumps in the road that I had to follow up on myself, but I appreciated everything that she did for me. Steve also helped by giving me an extension on my rate lock so I had time to gather needed documents. My notary commented on Amerisave saying this company was the best company to go with for the best rates. I am very excited in starting my new financial journey. Thank you so much.

Very professional and knowledgeable employees. Everyone was really good about responding quickly and the amount of information you can access along the loan process is awesome. I worked with Michael ** and Joseph **. The closing was very organized and quick and the attorney came right to my home.

Amerisave has been very prompt and friendly. The people I have dealt with are truly professional, courteous and really quick to respond to any need that I may have. I would be very quick to recommend Amerisave to a friend or family member. It has been a great experience this far.

Professional. Prompt replies. Transparent process. This sums up my experience with Amerisave. Everyone from my agent, processor and customer service representative have all been quick to answer my questions and keep me updated on the process. I would recommend anyone to give Amerisave a chance on their mortgage.

Trey ** and Mathew ** were amazing! Although my loan closed later than expected, this was by no fault of AmeriSave. Because I live in a rural area, there was difficulty getting an assessment. Documents were easily faxed and uploaded, and Matt and Trey were in contact every step of the way. This was much easier than expected. I was nervous to go with AmeriSave due to bad reviews, but I give them 5 stars!

Amerisave kept close contact with me from the very beginning and stood out from competition immediately. My representative called me first and kept up with me that the competition could not even come close to... He was always very attentive within minutes... Called me or emailed as if I were his only client. All the staff stayed on top of every part of the process of the loan keeping me informed without delay; with patience and heartfelt caring that we were working as a team to obtain the best results possible for my good on my mortgage loan. I could hear the caring and empathy in their voices!

It is so easy to apply. Customer service is excellent. Ms. ** put me at ease. I was nervous doing this online. It was great to have this process done so fast. Keep doing a great job. Thank you very much.

Amerisave helped me find the best loan to fit my budget and long term goals. The loan officers were friendly, informative and supportive. The process went quickly and I could view the status of the loan easily via the Amerisave portal.

Trevor and his team stayed in constant contact which was extremely helpful and demonstrated their commitment and professional abilities. What was most important to me was they shared the sense of urgency meeting my expectations. Throughout this process his team has been on point and proactive. Thanks Amerisave.

Amerisave made our refinance a breeze. From start to finish just over 2 weeks. Very streamlined processed and everything was made simple and handled online. The communication from the Amerisave team was great!! I should also mention great interest rates which started the whole process for me to begin with and shaved several years off our existing loan.

Amerisave Mortgage corps have excellent mortgage program with various rates and term. Also noticed that Amerisave corps have lowest mortgage interest rate in the current market. The customer service is a super excellent, as specially J.R. ** - loan originator officer and Mr. Clayton ** - loan Processor are great representatives of Amerisave Corps. They both are follow up with me very closely and in timely manner, update me at every level of loan status, answers my questions satisfactory and help me to resolve my PA tax lien. I am very happy to share my experience to my friends and coworkers, and recommend them for their real estates financial needs. Thanks and God Bless to both of you.

Most of all the easy portal access and the quickness possible with technology is what I am impressed with. All agents have been very helpful, quick to respond and a pleasure to work with. However the appraiser rejected appraising my soon to be new home because there were not enough comparables to work with. What kind of appraiser is that?

Everyone is very nice, responds quickly and are cooperative. So far, so good but we haven't closed yet. Still have a water test and termite inspection to complete. I must admit, they are very thorough because the VA requires a lot of information and copies of everything.

Amerisave's loan origination department (Holly) was quick and efficient; great quote turnaround! Amerisave's loan application processing (Erin) was equally efficient, helping me issues along the way. An out of state closing was arranged at a hotel which made it extremely convenient for my schedule! All great people to deal with.

Amanda's kindness and help is great! Very professional and sincere. I would highly recommend these folks! I just started the process, but so much information was sent to me. It helps to know all the numbers and the honest end result that will come as we close. Thank you again for guiding us through each step carefully!

Factual basis uncertain

I started a refinance with Amerisave. Paid appraisal, rate lock, downloaded all info. They drag the process out four months, then tell me they can't loan on our home... For a reason they knew at the beginning. They have phone contacts on their emails however they don't accept incoming calls. Emails are answered on occasion not often.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

I have been very pleased with my experience refinancing my mortgage with Amerisave Mortgage. The Loan application process was and I was able to complete all of the information and documentation on my smartphone. The Lipan Representatives have been very thorough and responsive to all of my questions.

Amerisave Mortgage

Next level customer service is something we truly strive for, Harry! Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

It was strange initially not working face to face with someone for something so significant. David ** and the loan specialist were always available and responded quickly to any question I had. I had a question after the loan closed and he still worked it for me with the same speed and great attitude. The companies they partner with are just as responsive and thorough. They seem to understand they are a reflection of Amerisave. I would be quick to recommend them to anyone with mortgage needs. I waited until everything was finished before writing the review in case there were any gotchas but there were none. Just an all around great company to work with who takes customer service to the next level.

Amerisave Mortgage

We value your business, Barb! Thanks for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The customer service was very comforting and helpful. I wasn't running to the fax machine 5 times to RESEND a document. I am 53 yrs old and have had experience with MORTGAGE co's. Amerisave is the only MORTGAGE company I will ever deal with again. Thank you all at Amerisave.

Amerisave Mortgage

We would be glad to work with you again, Tamara. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Our Experience with Amerisave and doing a refi primarily online was very good. Amerisave personnel were quick and professional even friendly. We would recommend Amerisave. The web portal was easy to use. I appreciated the email contact and updates from our Loan Officer and Processor. We would use Amerisave again.

Amerisave Mortgage

We would love to work with you again Jeanie. Thanks for the review, and way to go John!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

John ** was extremely professional and helpful. He was prompt in every response or e-mail and really did a great job. I would recommend John ** at Amerisave to anyone. All in all my experience was good. I would not hesitate to use them again for a Mortgage or Refinance.

Amerisave Mortgage

Michael and Phyllis are great! Thanks for the feedback Michael.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Phyllis ** was an excellent processor! Prompt courteous and responsive. Thank you for quickly processing the loan and finishing up the process to meet the lock rate deadline. Michael ** was excellent in communicating and getting the job done without issue. Thank you again and look forward to doing business with Amerisave in the future.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile