4.70/5
Based on 282 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID #1168.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 18, 2018

2461 AmeriSave Mortgage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

AmeriSave's rates and fees were lower than what I found anywhere else, and they gave me incentives. We needed a mortgage for our property and got a 30-year, cash-out refi from them. Everything was online, easy to upload and organized. Their loan processor was very attentive and responsive. Everybody was great. They even let me know when they were taking days off ahead of time. They responded within hours whenever there was an issue or question.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I shopped around and AmeriSave had the best offer for my needs. The reps were very professional. Dan was my main point of contact and he was very helpful. We went with a 20-year fixed program with a cash pay-out, and the process went smooth from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I applied on LendingTree and then I was contacted by Brian from AmeriSave who walked me through the rates. I shopped around for a little bit making sure that that was the best rate I could get and then called him back and locked this loan. And then, everything else was done through their processes, uploading documents into their web portal and e-signing everything up to the final loan documents. The process was painless. All I had to do was gather what few documents they needed and they took care of everything else. They were the best rates out there that I could get, so I'm happy I got a 20-year instead of a 30-year term. The only thing I would ask is how to check my running mortgage balance or set up a payment.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

AmeriSave Mortgage has no hidden fees. You can go online and look at all the numbers and the rates and closing cost and everything is playing out as it was supposed to. I've used them in the past and I was buying a new house and I called their number and told the guy what I was looking for and they sent me all the rights and then we just went forward from there.

I used them the first time because of the online process and that you can pull out various charts where there's a bunch of different insurance rates and the different closing cost. You can do it outside of work hours which is helpful. Their rep was very quick on getting back to me with answers through emails and phone calls. The only loose ends that I was confused on is now that we're actually coming to pay the first check I wasn’t sure how to pay the mortgage. I would like to do it online but there's a little bit of figuring out what the next steps are. You pay the first one by check and then the loan will get sold and then you'll be paying someone else.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I wanted to get a lower rate so I refinanced and Amerisave had the most competitive rate. I went with a 15-year fixed loan program. Their rates are pretty good considering that the rates have picked up three times in the last three weeks. It could have been better if I refinanced maybe two years ago. But it is what it is. The online application process was very easy. Amerisave's prompt responses helped me closed my loan. Someone always picked up when I called. And when it was an answering machine, I got a call back within an hour. I also got responses from emails fairly promptly. The website is clean so all the information is there. Our rep, David, was very responsive and accurate and succinct with his responses. He was so direct. I ask him a question, he responds. He doesn’t give me a full story. He only tells me what I need, and he supports it with website links so I could read for myself.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Thanks for the feedback, Maria! We're glad we could help!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I went online and pulled up places to refinance my house, then a very nice representative of AmeriSave called me back and we went from there. He was honest with me, told me what was going to happen, how much the mortgage was, and never lied to me about one thing. The longer I talked with him, the more I liked him. He was a very friendly guy, we got along with each other, and we agreed on different things. I was very comfortable and I enjoyed working with him. It was great that he dealt with me like he did and I didn't have any confusion. I have done anything he asked me to do and everything has worked right out like clockwork.

While I didn't like doing the mortgage process online, it was the easier way to do their work. I'm an older person and I’m used to going to the bank and letting them do all the work. The application and underwriting process took about 4 weeks and everything couldn't work any smoother. They've done it the way they said they said they were going to do it. The rates and terms of the mortgage were very good and I had a 7% loan I got rid of. Everything was how I want it to be. AmeriSave is unlike some people who think all about the money and how much they're going to make off of us.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Thanks for the review Lloyd! We're grateful for your business.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I've used Amerisave Mortgage in the past and it was seamless and simple. I wanted to refinance and I went with them again. The process has been much better than the last time and it's painless, more streamlined, and simpler to get docs in. It's straightforward and not a very challenging process. They asked for what they needed and I submitted it. We didn't have any issues along the way and we helped each other in that aspect. Everything was done electronically and the notary was sent out at the end and finalized all the docs. Also, Amerisave's rate is better than most. They helped me and I'm comfortable with them.

But I had one horror experience with them when they had some computer glitch. To take a different rate, there was a way to get cashback. And that cashback rate changed significantly. It was about a 35% difference and that was a negative aspect of it. They didn't tell me about it and I was the one who found it. I run a business, too, and I understand that mistakes happen. I would warn people about situations like that but I still would recommend Amerisave.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I thought rates were lower than when I originally took out the mortgage and I thought I can do better, so I decided to get a mortgage. I used a service wherein it puts your information out there to a lot of different providers. As soon as I hit the Submit button, the individual from AmeriSave called me right away. I got a 20-year fixed loan program. I gave her the information she was looking for and she sent that out to the underwriter. They’ve reviewed it. The underwriter got back to me, provided some more documentation and they sent it out to someone to go through the docs and all the signatures. The nice thing about it is I didn’t feel like it was very involved. It was very easy, straightforward and efficient. There wasn’t a lot I had to do on my part so that certainly appealed to me.

Also, their rate seems competitive. Although I didn’t spend a lot of time researching that. I took the individual’s word for it as she seemed sincere. I guess I could have spent more time researching whether that was in fact the lowest rate out there, but I felt like with as straightforward and easy as the process was, I wasn’t going to split hairs over a few points here and there. And so far, I haven’t seen anything come in in terms of mortgage payments, who I’m sending it, where I’m going to send, sending it, and the timing on sending it.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

"Easy, straightforward and efficient," that's what we love to hear from our borrowers! Thanks for the review, Joshua!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I was buying an investment home, and I got a regular 30 years investment loan from AmeriSave Mortgage. I did seven loans with them. They had my files, so I keep it the same. Their online application process was very transparent. Everything was up-to-date and there were no back and forth questions. It was clear and displayed on the screen so I knew exactly what I needed to submit and when I needed to submit it. Everything was processed through uploading the documents. So, the whole transaction was smooth and easy.

AmeriSave's customer service team was good and straightforward, and I was most impressed with their knowledge. However, they missed a couple of days on the closing dates, which was not their fault and probably was the third-party’s. But other than that, their rate and the terms were good. AmeriSave should keep doing what they’re doing.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Thanks for the review Huy! Glad you found our services smooth and easy! We appreciate the feedback.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I bought a new home and needed mortgage. I used AmeriSave before and I got a conventional loan from them. The rate in terms of the mortgage is fair. The price is good. I like the online application process very much. I recommended it to my realtor, so he could use AmeriSave. I just got online, talked to their processor, then they checked my credit score. I then uploaded all the files, and sent them. I got approved within eight days, so it’s really quick. Customer service was excellent, too. When you send emails, they respond within five minutes. The processor, officer, estimator, and underwriter are very fast. Everything went smooth.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Congrats on the new home, Huan. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

AmeriSave Mortgage returned my call first and I liked the way the rep handled herself. Plus the rate worked out for me. Everybody was fine and the process went well. They did me right and I'd tell others to give them a call.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Thanks for the review, Timothy!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I was refinancing and Amerisave were the first ones to call me. I talked to Aaron and he seemed pretty nice and knowledgeable so I decided to go with them. I got a fixed program for 25 years and it was a pretty quick process and everything was done online. I talked to Amerisave during the loan process, emailed them, they emailed me back. Everything seemed to go pretty well, so I’m happy with them. My rep was quick, prompt, and knowledgeable and the terms of my mortgage was fair.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

For health reasons, I had to relocate to the West Coast and that meant leaving an apartment and buying a house for the first time. I did a lot of research online and AmeriSave was the one that worked the best because I was very comfortable with them. They took me through hoops, but I knew they had my best interest in mind.

Sometimes their application process appeared to be a little nitpicky which made it harder for me. For example, if they need to know that I had a certain amount of money in my account, they wanted me to submit a document but I had to do it by print-screen to facilitate the process quickly. My account number was on the page but all banks, for the consumers’ safety, don’t put names at the top of the page. If I go back to the main screen and print something that had my name on it with the same account number, AmeriSave should be able to put those two together and say that that confirmed that said money was in this account. But they didn't and still insisted on getting the information in the form that they wanted it.

If they could see two documents and match the numbers, why give the person who was applying for the mortgage all the grief of still supplying the document that they wanted? It’s hard for the applicants to get that, especially if they couldn't get out and get to a bank in person to ask the banker to help them to get a document. Little things like that make AmeriSave's process a little less pleasant and it was very stressful for me. I had to give them the same information over and over again. There should be an improvement on that, if not on AmeriSave's part, on their underwriters', and they should work together.

Other than that, I liked both of the reps I worked with, Dallas and Jordan. They seemed to work well together and if I couldn’t explain something to one, I could explain to the other, then they would talk to each other to get things straight to help me. In addition to that, I really liked the real estate agent that they recommended. She was outstanding and over the top. The rate that I got from them was also the best one for me. They were honest enough to tell me how to get it and helped me to problem solve in an area that I didn’t have that expertise. I’ve talked to my friends about AmeriSave with one caveat. I told them that AmeriSave's process would seem stressful and unnecessary, but at the end, it'd be worth it.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

We appreciate your feedback, Angela. Thank you for the review.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I had a couple of properties I wanted to refinance. I looked into LendingTree, and then AmeriSave was one of the first who called me. They had better rates. It was what I was looking to do. They also had better overall - closing calls, etc. I went with two different loans with them, one was a 16-year, fixed rate loan and then a 20-year, fixed rate loan on an investment property.

The process was pretty simplistic. The first part was me reaching out to LendingTree, and then AmeriSave called me and I talked to Brandon. He led me through the process, and a lot of it was internet-based. It was kind of a check box, “skip this item, get this item” type of thing. Then once I had all my proof of income, it was about what the property was, and getting an appraisal done and seeing what the value of the house was, and then going over rates. The appraisal kind of controls the rate one is going to get, and I got a good rate. I got to choose what rate I wanted depending on what the closing cost was going to be. So, I could have paid more in closing if I wanted a better rate, and then I could have paid less in closing, and had a benefit if I chose a rate that was a little bit worse.

I am very impressed with the lending process, but I don’t like the after. I don’t like the sell-off. I don't like that I got to go to another bank, to another bank, to another bank. I closed on December 16th, and AmeriSave sold my mortgage off to AmeriHome. The biggest thing is, if you're not paying attention, you’re just kind of letting the payment draft, and then you don’t pay attention to this new mortgage company saying “Hey, you got to pay me”, and then you’re a month or two behind on payments. I just got a notification yesterday that my mortgage had been sold off. But I don’t have an account number with a new place. I don’t have any way to set up anything with making new payment arrangements yet, because they haven’t sent me a loan number or anything like that. I’d rather be sold off to Bank of America or Wells Fargo or Chase Bank or something bigger than these smaller servicing companies.

I still chose AmeriSave because I knew this was probably going to happen. Competitors actually uses this against AmeriSave as a sales tactic - “They may be cheaper, but you’re going to get sold off. With us you’re going to be able to stay. We’re going to hold your mortgage.” I could have gone somewhere else, like Quicken Loans. Quicken Loans was going to keep me, and I was going to have a solid mortgage service, so I didn’t have to worry about changing or changing where my payment goes. However, they were not saving me any money. Just because I was getting sold off, that didn't affect me beyond paperwork, so I wasn’t going to let that discourage me from going with AmeriSave versus Quicken Loans or another lending company.

It was a good experience with AmeriSave. Brandon and Megan were very attentive, on the spot, and reachable. They were personable and tried to get the best deal for me. They never pressured me to get things done. Megan was straightforward and told me what I needed to get. If I called her phone and had a question and she couldn’t answer it, she got the answer. I was impressed, and I will continue to do business with AmeriSave. I actually called Brandon yesterday about getting another mortgage.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Great work Brandon and Megan! Thanks for the honest feedback, Chris! We appreciate your business.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I used AmeriSave before when I did a refinance. It was a pretty smooth process and they had better rates. I used them again for a standard 25-year loan when I was buying a new house. I reached out to them and Rebecca, the rep I worked with before, came back. I explained to her what I needed and we went from there. It was easy to get the documents that was needed to them through their online application process. It was also easy to see what I was missing and keep track of what I needed to provide. I was originally going to be looking at a lower percentage, but the point to buy seemed extremely high at the time. So, I was surprised about how expensive the points were. But I probably wouldn't necessarily stick in this 25-year mortgage that long.

Other than that, I had a problem with the appraiser that they sent in. He wasn’t very satisfactory and delayed things for a week or so. That was the low point of it all. But Rebecca did as much as she could to help move things along and she stayed on top of things after hours. I started this at Thanksgiving holidays and I was traveling a lot. She let me know when she was going to be available, and that she would still be keeping an eye on things. So, I felt like it wasn’t the type of thing where it was on 8:00 to 5:00, and if something came up after that or over the weekend, there wouldn’t be any response. I felt like she was there to help make sure it got done. She was very responsive, too. Any questions I had, she could come back in, and talk about it. I recommend that people check them out.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

We appreciate your repeat business, Mara. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I needed to refinance and consolidate my loans. Amerisave Mortgage was pretty competitive in terms of rates and the closing cost was less. They had numerous options and you decide yourself how much you want to pay like if you want to pay a closing cost or go for a lower rate but more pay upfront or high rates and no closing cost. So, having multiple options is a good thing.

I interacted with two reps, Nicky and Christina and both of them were wonderful, personal and it was a good communication which I like. Christina first took care of the initiation of the process. She guided me and had enough time to spend with me on the phone to submit the application and then followed up the stuff which was necessary to submit. It was a pleasant experience. There was a little bit of miscommunication about two items because I was away for a few days and then they kept asking about some additional things. I wish I had known that in advance before leaving. But at the end of the day, it wasn't a big deal. This was the best experience so far. They have a good customer care and it ended up being a very efficient process.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Nicky and Christina are awesome! Thanks for the review, Oleg!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

From enrollment to approval, that took me a week with AmeriSave. I did it online and the site was pretty easy to use, straightforward and I just put in the information. A friend of mine went through them and I used them for my first home purchase too. I worked with Nathaniel and he did a really good job. He reached out several times and walked me through the process. But a couple of days ago, I received a notification that my loan was transferred from AmeriSave to another lender, Wells Fargo, and that seemed a little off to me. I haven’t even made my first house payment to AmeriSave. Other than that, I’m happy with my rate and terms. I got the best rate compared to a lot of other lenders.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Amerisave offered a reasonable interest rate and everything was created via online and then electronically. It was excellent. Somebody called or emailed me if it was necessary. And they usually email me back within 24 hours. The closing cost was reasonably low and it was lower than the local providers. Amerisave was wonderful and very efficient.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Thanks for the review, Junsoo!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Allan from Amerisave was the first person to call me back after I did the LendingTree application. He did it within probably less than 10 minutes. First impression is very useful and that was what really started the positive process out - the confident voice at the other end saying what they've got and that they could beat what I've got. The quick call was great and Allan spent the next two days with me, making sure I had submitted all the required paperwork. He was very responsive. I didn't wait more than 15 minutes for an email response or phone call reply. If ever it might have been an hour but that was very good. He did a fantastic job.

My LendingTree application was an insurance that I was getting the best deal possible. If I run aside six people and they're all saying about the same thing within a few hundred dollars and need some of the percentage point, then that's what the market is. But Amerisave blew me out of the water so much so that I thought it was bait and switch because it was three quarters of a point less in rate and fees than anything I'd seen out there. So, I wasn't confident initially that it was going to happen, but the number that they offered ended up being exactly what I closed on, and I was very impressed with Amerisave Mortgage.

The process with Amerisave wasn't quite as good as Quicken Mortgage where I had everything done on an iPhone in 30 minutes, but it was a close second. I had to fax or email one or two documents and the rest of it were things that I could find on my phone or iPad. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't painful on the paperwork process either.

Quicken could have done it in about 12 days and it ended up about 17 days with Amerisave. I had to wait to sign documents and all that stuff, but it was pretty good. Originally they said it could be three weeks to a little over a month but it ended up being just over two weeks, so I was impressed with that. What made me worry one time during the process was after I had submitted everything, I did not have a confident time frame when the underwriters would be back with me with the loan approval. At one-point when I asked, they said it could take 7 to 10 days for the IRS to respond and that was when I thought it was going to be a slow process. Giving more information of that stage in the game would be useful. But it only took less than 24 hours from the time I submitted everything saying I was approved which was really cool, and Amerisave ended up taking two and a half days which was also cool.

I like to get a response back that is acceptable and that happened with Amerisave so I am impressed with that. Allan had all the answers. He is a licensed mortgage broker which was a plus. He put up with me because I questioned the process a couple of times like there was no way it was too good of a deal. He tolerated that and was very friendly. I was asking questions that were probably disrespectful but he put me at ease that they were really cheaper and it was not bait and switch. The next guy who was coordinating with me through closing did a great job, too. Everyone was very friendly in the closing department. The process ended up going very well. It was great from start to finish. What Amerisave offered and what they delivered were exactly the same all along the way. It closed in the time frame and that was really confident and inspiring.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I had a mortgage from Amerisave a year ago and I got an adjustable rate. I went to a lesser amount. I called out Quicken Loans, and they gave me a monthly payment. Then I called AmeriSave, and they gave me a lesser payment. I went with a two-year fixed program with them. I got a 30-year mortgage and I dropped $100 a month in payments. The rate could be better maybe, but it is what it is.

However, the process was aggravating because I had to get copies of my bank statements, a copy of the declaration of insurance, etc. But Amerisave made the online application easy for me. I’ve done it a few times, and it’s great. Nikki was the biggest help. I’m going to skip paying, but I got to make a payment to Amerisave on February 1st. She gave me all the information I needed to do that. She had an answer to our questions. If she didn’t have the answer, she got it really fast. The guy whom I did this loan with was really good, too. Between him and Nikki, they made it easy. I’m happy with Amerisave, and I’d recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We were helping our son purchase a new home. The application process with Amerisave took about 30 days and I did it on the internet. We didn't care for the process, though. We went through certain procedures which I had to deal no matter what, and we weren’t satisfied on things that they needed to do to get the loan. We were a little disappointed all in all. The customer service team was very polite, though.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

This is not my first studio and I’m a retired real estate agent so I understand the loan process. I’ve worked in escrow which is a part of the closing process so I recognize a company that does a good job. Amerisave's price structure was excellent and easy to understand. They were no hidden surprises. It took 30 days to process which is pretty stunning. What they said they were going to do is what they did and they did it in a better period of time than what they estimated. They under-promise and over-deliver.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We had gone through one of those sites where we had a bunch of responses. AmeriSave Mortgage was probably the one of the quickest to respond positively and was willing to work with us and ready to go. They also had some of the best pricing on things. Some of the others were more, “Well, we’re not sure how you’re going to appraise,” and we ended up appraising fine. The online process to refinance was great too. We were able to e-sign everything until the actual closing. They were great on email responses, so it was easy to do. The customer service reps were great as well. There were two different guys who were both very responsive, great about copying each other on the emails and taking care of things. They were very much on top of things, and very timely. If I have friends who are getting into refinancing or mortgage, I will definitely recommend the company to them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I did debt consolidation and AmeriSave was easy to work with for the most part in obtaining a mortgage. Their online application process was all right and there were some paperwork. The terms were fine and the rate was decent. Compared to all the other comparable rates at the time, they were good. I always wish I could have gotten a little bit better but they were all phenomenal for the most part. The rate I had before was slightly lower than the rate that I refinanced for, but it was still worth it for me to switch over to do the debt consolidation.

The only complaint I would have is possibly my misunderstanding or their miscommunication. I had stated a couple of times that there were some payments that were going to be due around when we were closing and I had asked specifically if I needed to make the payments or that they would be taking care of closing. I was told they’d be taking care of closing. But it wasn’t really relayed to me that rather than paying off those other debts, that they would be sending the checks in the debtor’s name to me then I would have to forward that check to the debtor. My impression was that it was getting paid off. Fortunately, I went ahead and made a payment ahead of time anyway. Otherwise, I probably would have received a late fee from one of the creditors and have some interest tagged onto it and then I really would have been upset.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I wanted to lower my interest rate. However, the process of obtaining the mortgage with AmeriSave was a pain. They’re from Georgia and I’m in California so everything was done over the internet. They have so many different people calling me to deal with my stuff, and that really sucks. They were also confused and didn’t even know what they were doing. They were telling me one thing and it came down to a lot of little weird stuff, plus it took a while before we got somebody that’s like, “This person is going to be there for you for the rest of your refinance.” Also, in the middle of our mortgage, somebody went on vacation so nobody took care of anything. I had to wait till she comes back and nobody told us along the way that was happening, which they eventually did. The way they communicated might have improved the whole process.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

AmeriSave Mortgage offered the best interest rate and their process for a refinance was really easy. I did it all online and it was very convenient. The two fellows I dealt with were very good and they promptly answered any questions I had via email or telephone. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were what I wanted. It’s perfect.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I looked through AmeriSave, LendingTree, Quicken Loans and Wells Fargo, and AmerSave was just as competitive and they were more persistent. I talked to them, they gave me a bid and I accepted. They sent me a list of the things that they needed for the loan, I forwarded them, they reviewed those and made modifications. About three times, they came back saying they now needed this and that. After that, I got everything approved for my 30-year fixed refi. It was a fairly simple process. With all the things I had to fill in, the online application process took about an hour. I worked with the loan consultant and then his processor. Both of them were excellent, quick to respond to phone calls and emails, and pleasant to deal with.

I wish though that AmeriSave had given me the entire list of everything they needed the very first time versus having to go back a couple of times asking for additional things. Other than that, I would recommend them. They were easy to do business with and it was a good experience compared to some of the other loans I’ve done in the past. People should include them in their choices when they’re getting a quote.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

We appreciate your feedback, Bob! Thanks for the review.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I checked rates online and I got contacted immediately by AmeriSave, so they were quicker than anyone else. Heather was our go-to person initially, and she was very good. The process wouldn’t have taken that long, but it took me a while. I talked to them over 90 days, but that was my timeframe, not theirs. It was all online and it was efficient. However, there was a lot of people in the mix, like with the verification of employment with my wife's company. Her boss kept track of the phone calls, and there were seven phone calls total for a verification of employment. He also said he spoke to at least four different people. It became ridiculous. But that was the only thing that aggravated me. I would recommend them for sure.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I had a few different companies give me estimates and AmeriSave gave me the lowest rates with the best details. They came up as one of the better providers too. I got their 15-year conventional loan. I worked with Ryan and he did a great job. He was very responsive when I had questions, explained stuff to me, and told me what he needed. We had an initial call where he told me what the process would entail. It was mostly updates and letting me know afterwards. The whole online system was pretty easy. It let me know what the status was, what documents they needed and what documents they had for me. But I had a couple of issues uploading some documents so I sent them directly to Ryan and he took care of it.

AmeriSave also made available plenty of resources and had documents suggesting what to do and what not. It was up to me to use them or not. I did and I could see easily somebody going into it. I also did my extra research. Just thinking about the big deal that it is to buy a home and how scary that is to a lot of people, if people don't do their research, then they can miss stuff. Overall, I have no complaints. I was dealing with a seller who was anxious to close before the New Year and the process was very fast, about a month.

AmeriSave Mortgage response

Congrats on your new home, Cristina! Thanks for the review.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

We were looking for a cashout refi and Amerisave Mortgage was highly recommended online. Mortgage companies are so competitive these days. Most of them in general are pretty fair and timely, so those that are highly rated on the internet are usually good. I gave them the basic information like my name and address and then somebody called me back right away.

After I told them what I wanted, my husband and I's credit cards, what we were wanting to do with the cashout refi and the debt to ratio based on what we owed on our house, they were able to determine very quickly and gave us a rate and from there we didn’t have to do an appraisal because they said it was just a refinance. It was really quick and they were very timely and easy to get a hold of and talk to. They required proof of insurance that we had to fax along with some other information, but if we had any questions, we call them and they answer. The rate and terms that we got were really good. And their title fees are fabulous and cheaper from where I live. The only thing that I haven’t been able to get right now is trying to find Amerisave Mortgage's website so I could pay online and have my work real short at it. But other than that, it’s just been really good and I'm very satisfied. They're very helpful and nice. I'd recommend them to anybody.

AmeriSave Mortgage Company Information

www.amerisave.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use