Amerisave Mortgage

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Closing on 8/15/2017. We definitely recommend AmeriSave to everyone for all of their mortgage needs. From the beginning of the loan process to the end our Loan Officer (Mary **) and Loan Processor (Kristen **) communicated with us daily by phone, email or through the AmeriSave secure website to ensure that all actions were promptly taken to close our loan on time. When Kristen was unavailable for a short period of time, another Loan Processor (Tiffaney **) contacted us to advise of her absence, provided a status update and answered all questions we had. Their friendly, expert customer service combined with the awesome, easy to navigate secure website kept us informed during every step of the process. Thanks again Mary, Kristen and Tiffaney for your outstanding customer service and making this transaction a pleasant, informative experience!

We are refinancing and consolidating ALL our debts. At day 7 we are going to underwriting if appraisal gets sent... granted we had all docs in and appraisal completed by day 5. We'll see, fingers crossed. If it goes through our monthly bills drop by over $1200. WOW.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything is streamlined and controlled in one place online. Great experience! Keith **, Loan Originator and Tiffany **, Loan Processor are excellent at their jobs. I just started the loan application 10 days ago and my loan is in underwriting for the final approval today, Keith and Tiffany have both called today to say all requirements have been met, the overall cost came down by $300 due to a favorable appraisal and we should be closing within the week. I recommend Amerisave Mortgage to everyone in need of a mortgage or refi.

The efficiency, the ease, and the speed with which the process was accomplished was amazing! Both Suzanne ** and Nicole ** were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely competent, knowledgeable, and pleasant professionals who were ready to answer any questions we had. Not one call or email went unanswered, no matter what time or day it was. Suzanne made the online application process smooth, and actually enjoyable! Both Suzanne and Nicole facilitated a smooth transition from originator to processor; excellent professionals and a credit to your company! I also must mention that after much research, Amerisave's rates are the best we found. A pleasure to work with in every regard.

This company will run you around for information. Once you give them and they will continue to ask for it, over and over again. They are very disorganized and have no quality checks in place. After dealing with them for over a year the closing finally happened. Now they aren't paying out the funds. The staff is very rude and they do not respond to requests in a timely manner. Do Not Ever Use this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We consolidate our 1st and 2nd mortgage with cash out. I'm not an expert and I thought that this process would be very tedious but since the beginning Conner ** and then Benjamin ** were very helpful answering my questions and debts. Always available on the phone or via email and we chose Amerisave because they offered us a good rate and no origination fees that other companies charge which saved us a couple of thousands. Very satisfied with Amerisave. I recommend them 100%.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are very satisfied customers with Amerisave. The loan originator John ** and the loan processor Ben ** allowed us to get great rates, personable attention to our needs, quick follow-ups to our questions and close this loan with a perfect score on satisfaction. Great team. Thanks for all your work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love how the loan processor kept me informed of each step of the process. Her level of service and knowledge is impeccable, always available to answer any questions with politeness, knowledge and patience. Excellent Service to customers. The loan originator also delivered impeccable service. I would recommend agency to friends. I was very skeptical at first but he made me feel comfortable.

Your staff has been extremely courteous. I had several questions regarding this loan and they answered everything thoroughly and with a quick response. They kept me up to date on every step. In addition to your staff, your website is extremely helpful. It's well designed and easy to use.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I want to personally thank both Melody, Shamane for a wonderful experience we went through with Amerisave. I just am very impressed with how professional you two are. You both are the best of the best!!! I can't believe how easy and smooth everything went. From myself and my wife thank you very much!!!

I would like to thank Mr. ** and Mr. ** from Atlanta on helping me to achieve financing on my loan. 2 professional individuals that answered all my questions within a timely manner. Would recommend them to others trying to finance their homes.

Your review comments: People were very pleasant, kind and thoughtful. People were knowledgeable and conscientious. People were prompt, courteous and kind. Drew ** was outstanding. His expertise, patience and knowledge was paramount in getting my loans. Chris ** was tremendous in closing the loan. Always there, courteous and an asset in closing the loan. His abilities were a great asset in the loan.

One thing I would like to say that Loan professionals were real professionals and dealt with few hiccups with patience and great coordination among themselves. If I have to get another loan I would definitely go with Amerisave. Great Job done.

Mark ** and Ryan ** are very knowledgeable and have been extremely helpful. This process has been easy due to your great customer service. The upload portal is a helpful way of communicating what information is needed between the two parties and also the status of your loan.

I'm still in the middle of my mortgage process, but Amanda has kept me in the loop every step of the way with emails, as I requested. Forms were easy to download or sign on my phone, and I'm able to see how the process is going by clicking on one link. Thanks!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

During my loan process, I felt Amerisave failed in communication, customer trust, understanding my needs, customer service, and valuing me a not just a customer, but a returning customer. I'll give them 2 stars - one because they closed on the loan and one because everything was online. However, the lack of communication, customer appreciation, and customer service will result in me not using Amerisave's services again.

One problem was documents were requested (and uploaded) multiple times. Occasionally documents would be deleted from my uploaded document list and be requested again. Other times the loan processor would state they could not view the document so I would download the document from Amerisave's site and then upload the exact document I downloaded. For 2 documents, contact information was provided as requested and followed up on by contacting my insurer and landlord. However, Amerisave asked me for these documents two more times even though they had the information.

A second problem I encountered was the inability to reach my loan processor leading up to a critical deadline. The processor stated that due to mismatched information between my paycheck and offer letter for a new job, the loan may not be approved. The day I had to decide to back out of the purchase contract or continue I was unable to reach the processor after leaving messages and emails. Additional calls were placed to the sales agent, sales manager, and two other processor, but it was not until 2:50 PM (70 minutes before I would have to cancel the purchase agreement) did I get the information I needed.

The lack of communication, lack of understanding of timeliness of updates, and other issues left me unable to trust Amerisave to come through for me. In the end, they were able to close on the loan, but not after I lost trust and tried to find other lenders to step in and possibly rescue me. Due to the loss of trust and stress involved during this closing, I do not see myself using Amerisave for another loan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The loan originator and loan processor both were very proactive, thorough and responsive to answering question. I appreciate their professionalism. Most of the process has been paperless and online and I was originally concerned but to the point the process has been very smooth and I have no complaints and I have been waiting for negative issues but the process has been seamless.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very responsive to questions and both Kelly and Jeremy were very knowledgeable about the process and protocol. I certainly would recommend Amerisave to others for a new mortgage or refinancing to a new loan. I'm a repeat customer and the service I received the last time was instrumental in choosing Amerisave over other lenders.

I began the application process on May 6 with a VA cash out refinance, and the loan received final approval with a confirmed date of closing 20 days later (May 25th). While the customer has to be prepared and provide requested documentation in a timely manner, in order to close a loan in less than 3 weeks requires employees who know what they are doing well, which was obvious in this case.

My first time using Amerisave was in 2011, and the employees I came in contact with during that process left such a positive impact, it became a very easy decision as to which mortgage company I would use this time. I put added pressure on the process in both cases due to having a very limited phone voice from previous throat cancer, requiring the majority of the communication either by email, text, or the AmeriSave online portal (which I think was awesome). I genuinely appreciate the fact that AmeriSave employees worked around this communication limitation as if it didn't exist. As mortgage needs surface in the future with family and/or friends, I would not hesitate recommending AmeriSave to meet those needs. This is a legitimate thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Refinancing and debt consolidation with AmeriSave was easy and stress-free with little paperwork and great transparency in every step of the process. Agents were friendly and extremely helpful, explaining what was needed and how to obtain required documentation. I would recommend AmeriSave to anyone looking to refinance their home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I highly recommend Amerisave. It took me 3 houses before I find the right house and Amerisave is so easy and convenient to use. I was working with Thomas ** and Brandy **. They were both very professional, easy to reach and available to answer my questions almost 24/7. They were very efficient and helpful to get things done. They both walked me thru all the steps in the loan process. I am truly happy and highly recommend both. Amerisave thank you. Amerisave website is very convenient. Your staff are excellent to work with. Thank you!

Amerisave was very professional and I would highly recommend them to my friends, neighbors and family. They quickly put my refinance together and made the process easy. The team kept me informed every step of way and were always available for my calls or were able to get right back to me.

Melody ** and Nicole ** were AMAZING!!! This was the most smoothest refinance we have ever done. When I called I got to speak directly to the person I was calling and if Melody or Nicole wasn't there they called right back. The process was 33 days!! Everywhere else I checked it was going to be 45-60 days to close. I've already shared my coupon to a friend and gave Melody and Nicole's phone number to the notary lady that came to our house. Closing costs were exceptional. Not like Bank of America and Summit Funding. Thank you sooo much Melody and Nicole and Amerisave!!!

Tim ** is a master of service. Quick to respond and action but willing to give you the space you need if/when shopping rates without breathing down your neck. We were very impressed! When they weren't able to match a rate we got elsewhere, they offered $1k after we close. They are an excellent alternative to the "big banks."

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very pleased with the refinance process of our loan. Ken ** and Amanda ** were very friendly and professional. I will recommend Amerisave Mortgage Company to anyone I know looking to finance a home or refinance their loan. We received a very low rate and there were no out of pocket expenses.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Fast, professional, courteous! Respectful! Has been an amazing experience. Will never go anywhere else again. The gentleman that took care of us, was just that, a gentleman. We completely felt like customer service was #1. From start to finish, can't complain about one thing.

I had a lot of hesitancy in deciding to use AmeriSave because of all the older negative reviews. But their rates were consistently the lowest so I decided to go with it despite the hesitancy. The loan originator (Cindy) and processor (Ian) were extremely helpful and if I couldn't get a hold of them right away, they called back in a timely fashion. While there were some frustrating things that happened during the refinance, none of it was because of AmeriSave. They worked with me from start to finish and I couldn't be happier with the result. I will definitely consider them in the future.

My guess with all the older negative reviews is that a lot of folks aren't ready to refinance or purchase due to low credit or complicated work/life situations or just don't understand the process. Because of that, they might get rejected outright or underwriting needs to do a lot of research to figure out if they can approve their application. When that happens, it can drag on and folks don't like it so they complain. This was not my experience and I would gladly use AmeriSave again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Well, the refinance process was less stressful than what I had anticipated. John ** was the first person I had interacted with. He patiently walked me through the online mortgage application process and answered all my questions and offered information that he felt was most helpful to me. He did not rush me to make decisions. No pressure, just information as I needed it. Chrystal ** was helpful and very forthcoming with pertinent information for me. She answers her phone when it rings. That's amazing. Most places do not have humans answering telephones. Thank you Chrystal. I am happy with the refinance experience provided to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, especially Ken ** and Ben ** have been an absolute pleasure to work with. We are in the process of closing two mortgage loans with them. They have exceeded my expectations throughout the entire process. Ken's communication and valuable advice as well as Ben's rapid responsiveness, key ability to anticipate and move the process along even when I needed a little push was unbelievable. Every interaction with them has been exceptional. I highly recommend AmeriSave especially these two professionals! I look forward to working with them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The quality of service was superb and my expectations were definitely exceeded. Deborah and Shamane worked hard to get me the loan package that I wanted, and wound up delivering more than I had hoped for. The website is extremely intuitive and very easy to follow each step of the way. I was treated very professionally throughout the whole process. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to my friends and family.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile