toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Amerisave Mortgage

Ben, thank you for your repeat business. We look forward to working with you again!

Original review: July 16, 2016

I am a repeat customer of Amerisave. They offer great upfront pricing with no surprises. I also like the flexibility of their loans. They can be customized to fit your needs. My loan officer Brad ** does a great job. I have now used him twice and will hopefully use again. He is easy to get in touch with and always willing to answer my questions.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the positive feedback, James. We appreciate your business.

Original review: March 25, 2016

So far so GREAT! I am extremely happy at the speed at which my mortgage refinance loan is progressing. It was just one week ago when I was first contacted by a Loan Officer with Amerisave Mortgage after submitting my request online for mortgage information and my loan is already in underwriting for final approval. After talking to several different mortgage companies, I found Amerisave to be the most knowledgeable, have the lowest interest rate and had the best online software for the quick and easy transmission of documents back and forth. Information pertaining to my loan is constantly updated and they let me know, step by step, where my loan is in the process. It's very user-friendly and very informative. I've obtained about ten mortgages in my adult life so far and I can honestly say, this is by far the best and easiest one. Thank you Amerisave!!

I was very impressed with how hands on my financial loan officer was. He was very helpful and we ended up saving 10 years and less monthly payment on our mortgage. Thank you Amerisave. We are so happy how it turned out.

Patience is a virtue, and our service rep Stephen could not have been better. Answering questions, explaining things as we went along. This is very serious stuff and I wasn't looking forward to the process but with the experienced help of Stephen, it was a breeze. I'm impressed!

It is a convenient online process of securing a home loan for working professionals. We have been able to complete this process on our time in the comfort of our home at this point in the loan process. And the individuals we have worked with thus far have been available when questions have come up during business and non-business hours to help with the process with a personal touch through emails and or phone calls.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Portal makes everything convenient. Agent Will ** and Processor, Ricky ** are very responsive, courteous, professional and patient. I am extremely busy with work and personal commitments, but they were so organized, on top of things, and accommodating that having to go thru a refinancing process was not such a bad experience.

My second refinance with Amerisave. Everything is crystal clear from start to finish. Portal is easy to use. Rickey ** my loan processor has been very helpful, professional, and always on top of everything. Responds quickly to all of my concerns and questions, very courteous. Also Greg has been pleasure to deal with as always.

Nate and Matt made my loan process incredibly easy. I was well informed the entire process and I loved the easiness of the online site to upload documents, etc. I couldn't have asked for a more flawless execution. I'm referring anyone I know to Amerisave and the power team of Nate and Matt.

Maryellen ** is an extraordinary loan processor. She picked up a fumbled ball and turned it into a touchdown with her intelligence, hard work and dedication. She overcame several obstacles to get the job done. We felt she was genuinely concerned about getting our mortgage loan refinanced. It was a pleasure working with her. I will tell family, friends and acquaintances about her and that the entire process at Amerisave from the loan origination with Eric **, to the lady in underwriting, Maryellen's supervisor who waived a fee for us and Maryellen processing and closing was amazing. And that Amerisave lived up to their promise of great rates and low fees. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for doing such a great job.

I checked out several companies for my refinancing and settled on Amerisave after thoroughly investigating that the past issues with the company are now behind them and they are! Amerisave uses an efficient web-based system for handling documents from the applicant side as well as the company side. This makes paperwork easy and non-redundant with no papers lost in the mail, etc. The staff is very responsive and efficient. I have not closed yet, but expect to do so soon.

The rates I received were very competitive and everyone has been extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The online portal makes it very easy to know where we stand as we move closer to our closing date. Would highly recommend AmeriSave to anyone!

We had a rough time at the beginning understanding how the online process worked. All due to our not getting it. Eric ** was always available to help and was very patient with us. AmeriSave is good at keeping us informed.

Mike was so helpful when we were refinancing our home loan. He took the time to go through each option and which one would be best to suit our situation. He was always there to answer calls and questions and to the point of giving us his home phone for questions after hours. His assistant, Kristen, also went above and beyond answering questions, emails, et cetera. They both made it possible to close our loan in a timely fashion. Their service exceeded 100% and we would refer to them to friends and family. Again, thank you for a smooth transaction.

The website was easy to work with. It was very convenient to be able to upload all of the documents and sign the paperwork electronically. I liked that I could see every step of the process online. I have small children so it was wonderful to have someone come to our house to sign the paperwork. Adam ** was helpful in getting my loan process started and saved me money by locking my rate. Joseph ** was great and really made sure that I understood how the process was going and quickly answered all of my questions. Highly recommended!!

Promptly response to all questions regarding the refinance process. Really easy to access and upload the documents and download this complete the application. Constant review and guidance of the Senior Origination Officer and her staff. Great service all around. Feel confident in the process. All was willing to attend my concerns.

Stephen and Emile did a outstanding job refinancing my home. I would recommend others to do business with them. Emile worked very hard in getting the loan I wanted and is why I went with Amerisave over two other companies. Stephen helped process and coordinate the loan quickly.

Bryan has been wonderful throughout the whole process. He keeps me informed of everything going on. He worked quickly to get everything done for my loan. Very courteous! Everyone I came in contact with was pleasant to work with. I'm pleased with my service from Amerisave.

They assured me that any questions or concerns I have they are there to assist me in getting the loan I requested done in a timely manner. When I couldn't upload and separate my pdf forms they told me not to worry. They will take care of that.

I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of this process and was appreciative of the manner that Sean ** took with me with his explanation and kindness to me! I believe he was honest in all matters and I will not hesitate to go back to the whole team! Drayton and Alison included!!

We were very pleased with Amerisave as a company and with every employee we worked with to get our refinance done. It was all done electronically, except for the closing, so that was amazing for us. They contacted us when information was needed from us and called us back in a timely manner when we called them. I have already recommended Amerisave to my friends and will continue to do so.

I remember getting a call from Leon ** about this company I had never heard of before. He told me that this company called Amerisave could provide me the best loan options for the best deal. I was not impressed because I had heard this many times before from other lenders, but decided to take a chance and see what Amerisave had to offer. Right off the bat, I gave him the restrictions I was working with and right away he sent me deals that were appropriate for what I was looking for. What made it even more simple was the fact that everything was visible to me. Many lenders in the industry try to hide things from you and according to them will give you the best deal, but only provide you the best deal when they are pressured by the fact that a competitor has outperformed them.

This was something Leon had told me about and I didn't take him at his word until I saw it for myself. Within a few days we drafted what loan we wanted to go for and got the best deal on the market with the largest closing cost reduction I could get. I learned a lot as well and a better informed consumer is a happier customer. In the end we saved $400+ dollars a month on a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.

Great service. Always available to answer any questions. Very responsive and professional. Applied for and closed my loan in 30 days. All the people that I worked with on my loan were exceptional. Highly recommend!!!

It has been wonderful working with all Amerisave. The whole team from Home mortgage Consultant to processor to underwriting and closing have shown extreme professionalism and worked through the process within the said time frame, I think the whole process from start to finish was seamless and fruitful. The fears that I had hearing from some of the competitors were extinguished when I saw the whole process of refinancing was completed within 2 weeks and no major issues came up during the development. It was amazing to see all the process/underwriting and closing conditions were normal reasoning with logic and managed to clear them with a considerable time frame. Kudos to all of you including the underwriting team and I wish you all the best; I will definitely share my experiences with family and friends.

This was a most pleasant experience during our re-financing on our home. All of the associates were helpful throughout the process. The figures on the website were just as they stated with no switching. The time was record fast in comparison to my past experiences with financing. We got a great rate as promised. The closing went smooth, and overall we are very happy.

My loan processing team was on top of everything I needed to know about my loan and closing. It was wonderful having such an organized team to help me through this process. I would highly recommend Amerisave for refinancing one's mortgage as they were efficient and extremely knowledgeable.

Blake and Bob were fantastic. They were very professional, knowledgeable as well as personable. I would and will recommend AmeriSave to all of my family and friends. I am extremely thankful and grateful to Blake and Bob. They both went over and above.

Joseph ** (our processor) was very responsive to all my questions throughout the entire process. In addition, Andrew ** (our loan originator) was able to confirm our rate lock when the service portal was giving incorrect information. This wasn't our first refinance, so we know what other places offer and Joseph and Andrew confirmed that we made the right choice with Amerisave.

I like that every time I call I talk to a real person. If they're not in they call me right back. Not a machine! Things with my loan are moving fast which is great. I'm not good with the internet but Amerisave made it easy.

Amerisave provided quick turn around and constant communication throughout the loan application process. They were very responsive to my email as well as voice mail queries. They also offered very competitive interest rates. I would recommend Amerisave to my friends in the future.

Ryan ** (loan originator) was GREAT every step of the way. He is the first person I spoke to and stayed by my side every step of the way. I was high maintenance - lots of questions - there was always a smile in his voice and he promptly responded to every question I had. Jeremy ** (loan processor) was also very helpful and very patient. This is the 7th mortgage I've applied for (between 4 houses and refinances) and was by far the easiest and best experience. Thank you Ryan, Jeremy and Amerisave!

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile