toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Amerisave Mortgage

We appreciate your repeat business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This is my 5th loan from Amerisave. Obviously I am a happy Amerisave customer here. In the beginning, I tried 2 to 3 lenders to compare & then chose Amerisave based on great rates & ease of use. I did that once more for my second loan. After that I stopped doing further research and now I just trust Amerisave to that degree. What I like most is: Great rates & low cost, Ease of use, everything online & paperless, And the IMPORTANT one: No hidden costs, no surprises, no gimmicks. What I see is what I get. Not many businesses in America in this category anymore.

Amerisave Mortgage

Kellie, we're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be sure to let Frank, Josh and Fellon know what a great team effort they displayed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was extremely apprehensive when I initially applied for my loan because the process was so easy. I kept waiting for a bump in the road but my entire loan process was seamless from start to finish. Frank helped with me the initial application and then Josh was there to also assist--they were both fantastic and available to answer any question. Fellon was my loan processor and was simply magnificent! She, too, answered all of my questions in an extremely speedy fashion and believe me, I had a ton of questions! Fellon really took the time to explain everything and put my mind at ease! Fellon made the process so much easier and I will forever be grateful to her, Frank and Josh.

My loan "team" was amazing--totally surprised me because I wasn't expecting a good experience based on previous experiences with other lenders. My family and I thank you for all of your efforts--they do not go unnoticed! Fellon, Frank and Josh really took the time to walk us through everything without a hitch. Our entire loan process was just at 30 days--quite impressive! I cannot thank my team enough for everything!

I was very hesitant to refinance my mortgage, and especially concerned about doing it online, but using Amerisave has been an incredibly problem-free experience when I consider how complicated I thought a mortgage refinance was going to be. Because I was such a cautious customer, early on, I wrote to Aaron **, my Amerisave representative, asking him if he thought I was being too difficult, but he assured me that I was in the right place. Today, my wife and I received the notice that the old mortgage has been paid off, and we are into the new mortgage. We are saving over $300.00 per month. We are very happy with our experience at Amerisave, and we would gladly use them again. A big thank you to Aaron **, Amanda **, and Rebecca ** for their customer service and patience.

Maryellen ** is an extraordinary loan processor. She picked up a fumbled ball and turned it into a touchdown with her intelligence, hard work and dedication. She overcame several obstacles to get the job done. We felt she was genuinely concerned about getting our mortgage loan refinanced. It was a pleasure working with her. I will tell family, friends and acquaintances about her and that the entire process at Amerisave from the loan origination with Eric **, to the lady in underwriting, Maryellen's supervisor who waived a fee for us and Maryellen processing and closing was amazing. And that Amerisave lived up to their promise of great rates and low fees. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for doing such a great job.

My niece referred my wife and I to AmeriSave and I am grateful for her suggestion. So far, the whole process has gone quite smoothly and there was very little worry involved. All of the staff (particularly Johan ** and Maurice **) have been prompt, thorough, informative and courteous in all correspondences. Thank you very much for all of your assistance. I would strongly recommend AmeriSave to anyone who desires professional assistance in completing their home mortgage needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Mark ** is exceptional! Explained everything and had the answers to every question. Joseph ** made sure every step was performed accurately and in a timely manner. This was easy! Thank you Gentlemen and AmeriSave Mortgage Corp. We bought our home as the markets crashed in 2007. Because market values hurt the value of our home we have been stuck with an unfavorable interest rate. We are finally free!

What do I like about your service? 4 words: HOLLY **... CHRIS **!!! This lady and gentleman are AWESOME! Their responsiveness, clarity in explaining the process, pleasant & professional demeanor, and just overall exemplary service excellence has been phenomenal. They set the bar high and deliver at every turn in every single one of these areas daily. There hasn't been one moment where I was unclear on what's been required of me or what the next steps are in the process. Thank you for a pleasant experience. (I will be a returning customer in the future.)

Very cooperative people, who work diligently at their jobs. Made the home buying process a lot simpler than I ever thought it could have been. Always very friendly to talk to and easy to reach. Very convenient to use due to the fact that they are an online lender.

It is a great experience to get mortgage done with AmeriSave. Their customer representatives are very easy to get contacted, and always kindly, and patient to answer all your questions. I strongly recommend AmeriSave to people who want to get their mortgage.

Amanda ** has gone above and beyond helping me put together the proper documentation for my loan. She has been very patient with my current lender while trying to provide the additional paperwork we need for my file. She is an asset to your team. I would recommend her to my friend who are looking to refinance.

Finally getting down to finishing this refi, signed all the papers with Notary; so hopefully the refi will fund by next week and we can move on. Stevie was good, prompt and courteous and explained several items and we got the Closing done and ready for the Notary.

I started looking to purchase a home late December. Matt from Amerisave reached out along with many other companies after I searched on Lending Tree. Some were very aggressive, some were very lacking in communication and Matt at Amerisave was perfect. In contact but not overbearing. Finally I had a contract 01/02/2017 submitted to Eric and Amanda, things moved quickly even though it's an FHA loan. Eric with Amerisave was assigned my processor. The entire team contacted me regularly to keep me informed and any needed documentation.

Love their website allowing me to download what's needed. Well closed on mortgage yesterday 02/06/2017. And this is with me being in Virginia but my new home in Alabama. These people (Matt, Amanda and Eric) are professional but also personal. One night I had a question, sent an email to Matt and Eric not expecting a response until next morning, later that evening received a call from one and email from the other to answer a silly question I had. If there was more stars these people would get it. Not sure why you see any negative reviews on Amerisave unless the people making them are not being totally honest on what took place. If you provide them at the start with truthful verifiable info you can assure they will move rapidly to get you in your home. Thanks.

Since I applied for a refinance of my mortgage the process has been seamless. I am very pleased with the communication, especially with Ms. ** who kept me abreast on everything. I am even happier that I will have an in home visit for the closing of my loan.

All personal involved in loan process to date have been professional, easy to talk with, eager to serve and anxious to meet our needs. We will look forward to the closing after the loan is approved. While assumed, there is no doubt in our mind that the conclusion will be as cordial as the initial process was.

My nephew, a former Amerisave employer, suggested I get a new mortgage through Amerisave. I need the new mortgage to "buy out" my ex-wife as I'd like to remain in the home I'm looking to re-finance. From the start, Amerisave made an emotionally stressful situation tolerable. Virtually everyone I interacted with was friendly, business-like, and approachable. They "pitched in" whenever I was uncertain about something. That made the application process significantly less stressful than something like this would have been otherwise. I expect Amerisave will in all likelihood approve my re-financing. Thank you! The Amerisave experience has been great. I hope to do business with Amerisave again and will wholeheartedly recommend that others take their business to Amerisave.

I have had numerous phone & email communications with Adam **, Tony **, Kristen ** & Jennifer ** as we have been working through a mortgage refinance. Everyone person listed has made me feel important to them. Furthermore, I feel the loan which I'm seeking is important to them also. I will definitely recommend Adam & this group to any of my family or friends needing any mortgage work.

February 5, 2017. WE start with Steve **. He was so great to let us know what need through every step. Even if I had a question he calls right back explain it to us. He made loan process go very smooth and easy all way and when he turn it over to Jeffery ** he was very great and helpful all way get to closing. He was being prompt even when we had questioned why they need that. He was very helpful. Amerisave have very knowledge people working for them that really want to help you. So I want to thank Amerisave Mortgage for have people like Steve ** and Jeffery ** working for them. Thank you.

We are in the process of refinancing our mortgage with Amerisave Corporation. Our experience so far has been excellent. We have worked with Justin ** our Loan Originator, William ** his associate, James ** the Loan Processor. They have carefully, kindly worked with us through this process and hopefully all will go well with the finalization of our loan. We thank them for giving us the opportunity to work with them.

Very good experience! 2nd time refinancing with Amerisave. Process went very smooth! Very quick to respond to your questions! Great service. Everyone takes the time to respond to your questions in a very reasonable time. If there is any specific question that they can answer right at the moment, they would get back to you in the next 24 hours.

I started the process a week back and right from the word go Rebecca ** was on top of it... Followed by Sarah with her follow ups and least but not least Yolanda ** who is like a friend with her constant calls to keep me in the loop.

From initial e-mail and phone introductions, all the way through to closing; I felt at ease with the entire process. I work offshore, so the timing, low internet availability and trying to get things submitted was kind of a challenge on my end, but everyone at Amerisave was great to work with. I felt free from the typical stress that I would normally associate with a process like this. I would recommend this team to others.

I was extremely satisfied with my application; the speed and the efficiency of the team, the easiness of the online processing, the signature of the documents, the details of the paperwork, the steps of the completion, and many other things were just fantastic!!!

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

We are excited to be closing next week on our 2nd home. We locked in a great rate and now we are able to close at a location very close to us even though our property is up in Northern Michigan. Give these guys a chance and you will be amazed at the great service and reasonable fees.

Amerisave Mortgage

We're glad you found our technology easy and convenient to use! Thanks for the review Barbie!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Keith ** and William ** have been amazing. This process has been exceptionally easy. All my docs are uploaded through their portal. I appreciate the technology and customer service. I would highly recommend this company for all your mortgage needs.

Amerisave Mortgage

Way to go Sabrina! Thanks for the review Dawn.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Sabrina ** has been so helpful. She always answers any questions I may have in timely manner. She is also very polite, explaining every step we are taking. I feel very at ease when I speak with her. She has been a pleasure to deal with, by far one of the better business professionals I've done business with.

Enjoyed working with a professional like Daniel **. Great communications throughout the process and Dan's ability to articulate every step and element gave me confidence in choosing AmeriSave. Will use AmeriSave in the future! Thank you for the hard work Dan!

Amerisave Mortgage

We appreciate the recommendations and feedback Phillip! Thanks for the review!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

The loan process was very straightforward and competitive. You did what you said you would do within the time frame committed to. When I need another loan I will be contacting Amerisave & I will also be recommending your services to friends and family. Great Job!

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the review Jabastine! Congrats on your refinance!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I really enjoyed working with Jessica **'s team. They were very responsive and quick. The refinance was completed within 45 days. They were constantly follow up to get all the documentation completed. I would advise anyone to take a look at Amerisave. Their rates are the lowest.

Amerisave Mortgage

Way to go Trey! We'll be sure to pass this along to him. Thanks for the review Michael!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

Trey was outstanding. Trey was/is very professional and very helpful. Took his time and answered my questions I had quickly along with working to find the right loan for me to get my life back in balance. Thank you Trey for your help and getting me going in the right direction.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for your feedback Alonza. We are happy to hear you found our services enjoyable and appreciate your recommendations!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

AmeriSave has given fast, courteous and professional service. Russell began the process and made sure I qualified before wasting my time. The next day I received a call to schedule the appraisal. Igor was Russell assistant. He made sure I understood how to upload the documents and was there to answer and assist me with anything needed.

Beth reviewed all of the documents and made sure everything was ready for the underwriter. She stayed in constant contact with me. If I called and left a message for her to call me, she always called me back within a reasonable time. AmeriSave employees have been trained to give fast, courteous and professional service. I have already recommended them to others. Please note I went online and chose AmeriSave after reading the reviews. I was a bit skeptical after dealing with Bank of America and everything that could go wrong did go wrong.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile