4.01/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID #1168.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2808 AmeriSave Mortgage Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I started off with Chase, which is who I had in my original mortgage. But the guy may have gone out of town on vacation only and he stopped answering my calls and e-mails for about two weeks. I wanted to get it going and get it done though. And the guy from AmeriSave stayed with me through the whole process from the beginning to the end. He was very professional and helpful. He told me not to hesitate to call and ask any time I needed any help at all. And every time I did, he responded right back. He was there when I had any questions and never left me hanging. He also explained everything to me where I understood it and where I knew what I was doing. If I didn’t understand something, he would explain it until I did. He also went on vacation in the process but he told me I could e-mail him any time and he would get right back to me and he did. I couldn’t have asked for better service.

As soon as we got the ball rolling, it was three weeks in total from beginning to closing. It was extremely fast. Most of the time, closing can take 30 days or over. But in terms of the rate, I was hoping for a little better than what I got. It wasn’t terrible though, and I know doing a cash-out refinance is a little different. I also talked to the representative about the percentage and he showed me what I could do. There were several different ways of doing it. It depended on how much you took out to how much you put down. There was a 10-year one instead of a 30-year fixed. He sent me the list that showed what the payment would be and what you would pay for closing. All in all, I had a very easy and smooth process, and I would definitely recommend them over anybody else.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

We needed to move for health reasons because of our children but the mortgage people wouldn’t allow us to own the house we were in and buy another one at the same time. I called Quicken Loans and I told them that we wanted to refinance to get our son-in-law off the loan since he signed with us on it. I told them how much we had and how much money we had to pay from our proceeds of our other house. The rep said that their policy was to make you wait 90 days before they do a refinance. I told that I didn’t wanna wait 90 days because the interest rate might go up.

AmeriSave got us a better interest rate and we cut the loan by five years on the new house at $300 less per month. It worked out well and we were very happy. We paid $45,000 towards our mortgage with Quicken Loans which made the amount we needed to borrow from AmeriSave less and we had extra money each month to help swing all the fixed income. During the process, everyone was helpful and let me know if they needed something right away. They were very understanding and it all went very smoothly. Also, they sent a closing person to the house so we didn’t even have to go anywhere so that was great.

The customer service rep was very good and he handled everything. He was very professional, walked me through all the details and emailed me to make sure I was getting taken care of once it left his hands. We had one little problem when a certain form didn’t make it to the closing attorney and we had to reschedule the time we were gonna do our closing that same day. It got to the rep and we were still able to do it the same day and so, it all worked out.

We had an unusual circumstance because we had a co-signer and we needed to get him off the deed and off the loan. For some reason, the part about the deed didn’t translate correctly. With that type of thing, they wouldn’t be doing a refinance to get somebody off their loan or their deed but it all worked out great and we had a great experience with AmeriSave. They were very accommodating because our son-in-law had to be here and we had to reschedule. My husband and I are retired so we can meet anytime but he owns his own business and he had to arrange a time to do it. We closed on this house on May 30th and we closed on our old house on June 7th so it worked out perfectly and we were able to move.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I wanted to take some cash out to do some home improvement and consolidate credit card debt. I was considering refinancing then I went online, looked at a couple of things, and talked to four different companies. When the woman from Amerisave called me, I wasn't going to accept another quote, but she was very nice and very responsive. We talked for about 30 minutes and she went through some things. She talked to me about no closing cost, which I liked, and I ended up getting a new mortgage from them. It was truly the ability to close quickly with a very clear understanding of closing cost and what was and wasn't included that made me go with them.

The first woman sent me three different options. I sent her back an email with a question then I didn't hear from her. Later, I got a response from a gentleman and it said that my application had been transferred to this person. So, I reached out to him and he got back to me. We spoke twice on the phone and I was ready to go. So they were both very clear and easy to understand about what the process would be. During the application, it was a little bit difficult because I received four different options from different lenders at the same time. So although that would seem like a good thing to do the comparison, it also got a little bit confusing to remember who was on what. But AmeriSave's online process was very simple and very straightforward. And the application and underwriting process took less than two weeks to complete. It was very quick and I was very happy.

Once I committed and accepted accepted the loan, I was given to another person, an internal person, who walked me through stuff. And that person was very responsive as well. So I had three different people that I spoke with and all three were very helpful and quick to return my calls or emails. The rate was a little higher than I wanted to go, but I understood why. And the terms seemed fine. AmeriSave was great for me to work with. They made what could have been a confusing process very easy for me and I appreciated that. I have also recommended them to someone else.

But once the loan was processed and closed, I was looking for a little bit more communication about what happened with my previous mortgage company. I received a settlement check from them that is not in the amount that I expected, so I wanna go back through my paperwork. Also, I received a letter saying that my loan was gonna be sold to Wells Fargo. I understand that mortgage companies buy blocks of loans with whatever makes sense but I told the closing attorney that if AmeriSave sells my mortgage, I wanted to go to anybody but Wells Fargo. So I wish that there was any way for a customer to have any sort of selection process about who their mortgage would be sold to. I realize that is not the reality, but I know so many people that had Wells Fargo and it has been a nightmare for them. Plus, I had a great experience with my previous lender and I don't wanna have a nightmare experience.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I was looking for a refinance with a cash back option to get off some debt and get a roof put on my house because my insurance wouldn't cover me on that. I went online then I accidentally pushed a button that I might be interested in a mortgage. I immediately got a phone call from a big company in Michigan and they were predatory. I spent a bit of time on the phone with them and I realized that it was a good time to go and have a refinance. The company was pushing me fast to sign up with them and I didn’t like it. Other people started calling too. I did Google searches for best mortgage companies and read people’s reviews. I saw that people were able to get the best rate from AmeriSave.

I called them and got John, a mortgage salesperson who was willing to answer a lot of the questions that I had. He was relaxed and dealt with me exactly where I was at and what I needed. He was from Atlanta, and he was Southern and personal. You know you had it if you hit the right chord with the salesperson and when they get you. I knew I wanted to refinance and position myself better financially. However, I didn’t know how to do that. He was so patient with me in talking through all of the different options, what my goals were and what I was trying to accomplish. He didn't get frustrated with me and put up with me when I flip-flopped several times on whether I should do a 15, 20, 25 or 30-year note. He gave me good advice about the different options but didn't push me into any single one. He let me come to it on my own.

It was a process to figure out what the best profile in terms of the loan, the rates, the options. I loved being able to see that, think about it and decide which one worked best for me. John was a great person to work with on the front end if you're trying to figure out the loan and the best deal. I would send people directly to him. Nikki was the closer. They were wonderful to work with, polite, kind and responsive. They would answer phone calls, and they would answer emails. If they didn’t answer on the first ring or email immediately, there would be a response within 24 hours with information that I needed to answer my questions.

It was a real pleasure to work with AmeriSave. They were perfect. The whole process was said and done within several weeks. It's not the first time I've refinanced and I have had quick experiences in the past, so I was thankful and glad that the whole process went as quickly as it did. I've seen similar timeframes of completion and then, I've seen worse. If you had an offer about the terms from another company, AmeriSave would match it. That was awesome and it sealed the deal.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I wanted to buy a home. I looked into getting a new mortgage and since AmeriSave's rate was the lowest, I went with them. Also, my father used them in buying a previous home and had a good experience with it. I got a 30 year fixed rate loan and obtaining it was fairly easy. I applied online then I was contacted by their rep. We worked through any additional information needed in the loan process and I was assisted by Lauren. He kinda took care of mostly everything. He was very responsive and he checked up on me once every other day to see if we needed any additional documentation.

But they were really true to their 8-5 business hours from Monday to Friday, which sometimes was not reasonable in the home buying process. I couldn’t really get a hold of them on weekends or after those hours. Other than that, I submitted my offer on July 4th and I closed on my house on August 3rd. That was fast, especially because I was supposed to close August 17th, so we closed two weeks before. Plus, I gave them notice on July 27th that I needed to close on the 3rd and they made it work. Also, the rates and terms of the mortgage were decent and reasonable for the market. I shopped around a little bit and I paid for points, so I paid to reduce my interest rate.

All in all, I had a really good experience for the most part. The only thing is, sometimes the home buying process isn’t an eight to five and Monday to Friday job and their response times could be improved during those necessary hours. You don’t want people working all the time but in an emergency or if you run with something you need to get done, you need to be able to put in overtime.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: June 5, 2019

Do not use this company to refi. Another company pulled my credit and they pounced. Called me within seconds. Engaged with a loan officer and was lulled into completing an application and paid what he claimed was a refundable $500. After my wife and I decided it was not the right time they refused to refund the fee. This is after I was a loyal customer using them 3 times in last 6 years.. This is the way they reward loyalty.. No integrity. They don’t deserve your business.

Original review: June 1, 2019

We were supposedly pre approved on April 14th, I handed in paperwork for over a month and a half, they needed copies of bank accounts, birth certificates, many personal items. I started to get nervous giving such personal information out, but, he assured this was needed for our refi. I had been working with a loan specialist to refinance our existing home and consolidate our debt into one payment. Joshua ** seemed well informed. He ordered an appraisal at a cost of 650.00. Our house appraised at 50,000 more than what our mortgage loan was to be. It was a "sure" thing that this was going to happen. I downloaded the appraisal and saw that the appraisal company charged a fee of 550.00, I asked where the other 100. went, he danced around the question and never answered it.

When he said our debt to income ratio was off and they needed copies of bank accounts to make up for the ratio and it would work, and again assured me it was safe and a regular practice. Later that day we were denied the loan. I am a nervous that they have all our personal information. I have no recourse and at a loss on how to get refunded the 650.00. No-one will return calls or emails. After reading many complaints and the heartache that these loan people have created, it's just disgusting. I have never written a complaint about a company, but, I do not want others to be persuaded to trust Amerisave.

Original review: May 9, 2019

What I appreciate about AmeriSave and what sets it apart from all the other lenders was the cost of refinancing as by far, it was the only lender that was able to accommodate my 1st and 2nd mortgages when all the other lenders have told me I didn't have enough equity in my home to cover both. I believe it's because the other lenders have their fees too high. So, thank you AmeriSave for giving me relief from financial burden and much thanks to Aaron ** and Evan ** who worked diligently and were there every step of the way for me. I'm most grateful.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I'm a busy professional. I submitted one online query a day and a half ago. In the interim, AmeriSave has called me roughly FIFTEEN TIMES. Leave a message, maybe call once per day. That's it. I finally picked up and snapped at the caller, demanding to be taken off their list. They're STILL calling me at least once per day. This is a garbage way to do business, and I will never work with them because of it.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have purchased several homes as an investor in the last 5 years. Occasionally I will use a mortgage company to finance. Amerisave was the worst experience I have ever has with any financial institution. They were rude, unprofessional, and borderline corrupt. I would NEVER use them again in a million years.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I was working with an AmeriSave loan officer on the mortgage loan. The loan processor told me that I had to move into my new construction home with furniture in order to do a loan with them. If not, I could not do a mortgage loan with them. I told loan officer that loan processor told me that I need to move my furniture into home. The loan officer said loan processor was wrong. Loan officer told me to trust him. So I let it go for several weeks then I got another call from AmeriSave loan processor saying that I need to get furniture in my newly built home again. This stressed me out because the builder told me that he is ready to close on the house. I get this news that the loan officer and loan processor can't get their story straight for a second time.

I told him that they are stressing me out because they are both coming with different answers. I told them someone needs to apologize for putting me under stress by giving me wrong information. So loan officer put me on the phone with loan processor saying that he was not wrong and that they were giving me a special treatment which was a bunch of crap. Loan processor would not admit he was wrong. He hung up on me when I tried to tell him what he did wrong so he would not do it again. Then loan officer's manager apologizes and told me that I was right with my story which they have a recording of me talking to the loan processor. I told loan processor's manager about the problems with his loan processor.

Then loan processor's manager apologizes and said that the loan processor would not call me to apologizes for his wrongdoing. I feel that everyone was apologizing but the person who caused the stress and problems. I told manager that I deserve apologies from the person who caused problems and not the manager because manager did not do anything wrong. Then I went to see my builder who told me that the loan processor was still working on the loan with his boss. Why in the world would I want someone who is making mistakes to stay on my loan file so I told loan processor's manager that they do not need my business since they will not let their loan processor apologize for his mistake and allowing him to hang up on me without saying sorry.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

A very patient and helpful company. Great customer service and easy to work with. They made my refinance easier for me (recently widowed) to work through a process I had never done without my spouse. I am more than satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

A man from AmeriSave phoned me and hung up when I asked who they were. I called and asked them to take me off the calling list; it is the law to do so when asked. The person on the phone kept talking and harassing. I heard others in the background laughing. That is harassment. They are not training their people properly. I would never do business with a company like that.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Matt ** was great. He walked us through each step of the process. He was honest and always kept us in the loop. Unfortunately we could not get the loan but that was out of his control. I would recommend him as your loan processor.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

This company will harass the heck out of you to get your business. I asked them politely to stop calling me. The calls persisted. In fact, they have not ended. I've received more than a dozen in the last half hour. They use local numbers which they use are all disconnected numbers not in service. That will tell you immediately they are not a legitimate business. You have no idea where they really are and that means they have the advantage over you. They are not to be trusted. Use your local credit union for the best rates.

Also reading BBB complaints reveals they change the terms after they get money out of you. You will probably find the term are very poor compared to local banks that depend on customers' goodwill. This company has a burn 'em mentality. The people who run it set it up to rip people off. Read the review on the Better Business Bureau and elsewhere. DO NOT TRUST THE SO-CALLED VERIFIED REVIEWS. THEY ARE FAKE.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I went online on Quicken Loans to see if there was a better rate out there to refinance my home with. AmeriSave came in with a reasonable rate and offered an "easy" application. They immediately SOLD me an appraisal--I should have been suspect. A few days later, I received an email asking me for about 40 documents from tax records to insurance statements, even though I gave the names of groups to contact (CPA firm, my bank of 30+ years, tax record releases, insurance company contact, etc.) -- meaning they did about NOTHING to verify ANYTHING themselves.

I got another surprise when their "appraiser" sent back a report which not only included NO comps of houses ALL AROUND MINE that had sold in the past year at all--none with the same lot size, none in the same immediate area, none with fenced yards or sheds or decks--and the "appraiser" even failed to note a full bedroom, which he called a "den" even though he knew it was built as an in-law apartment with separate entrance and bath and security system. The appraisal was clearly skewed to try to make the market value as low as possible. My advice? GO TO A REAL LENDER IN PERSON--stay away from the internet groups, as they clearly are loaded with bullets to dodge...and fees for appraisals custom tailored to THEIR needs. Bait and switch all the way.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Will never use AmeriSave. It's a ripoff, once they get your money everything changes. Save yourself lots of time and money. Do not use. They will ask for things you can not obtain and cancel the loan. This is the worst mortgage company I have ever deal with.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I was turned down twice by two loan companies. I was really angry about spending money on appraisal then those companies found some ridiculous reasons to reject my loan application. I was about to give up on getting a loan, but thankfully I contacted AmeriSave. Their representatives worked to get me approved. Not only was I approved, but my rate was lower than the other two companies who rejected my application. I am grateful for the professional staff, who offered great, friendly customer service. I have no complaints. Thanks to Kelly, and James especially for keeping your promise to help.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

The agents are always on top of things and if I ever have any questions, they have been there to answer them immediately. I love the process and how smooth it goes. Mortgages can be a scary and tricky thing, but these guys have made it fun and exciting somehow. Good job AmeriSave and especially Rob ** and Rob **.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I wanted to do a refi and take some money out and AmeriSave Mortgage was the first company that was accommodating to my needs. The whole application and underwriting process took three weeks and it was really easy. AmeriSave did everything for me. I provided them the information and documents and uploading those was simple and very easy. Also, everybody that I worked with was easy to work with. I started the process with somebody else and we stopped and then I switched. Then, considering that the rates are going up right now, the rates that I got are reasonable. AmeriSave also subordinated my home equity loan, which was something I couldn't get someone else to do. Working with AmeriSave has enabled me to take out money and consolidate some debts. I have more free money to do projects around the house now. We would have no problem using AmeriSave again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I was buying a house and the original guy from AmeriSave that I talked to didn’t sound swarmy and he was a really nice guy. The application process was a little rigorous and it took about a month with the underwriting. The AmeriSave reps were on top of things and would call me. They also let me know if I needed something to make sure the process didn’t get delayed and were able to address our questions and concerns. However, there were a bunch of things that they needed on their end like they wanted an address for an oil well. But oil wells don’t have addresses. That wasn’t sufficient because they had to get that in writing. We also had a little snafu at the end that almost delayed the entire process and delayed the person I bought the house from. It only ended up being delayed for two hours, but it was a fairly big oversight and caused me an enormous amount of stress. The snafu was due to people that I did not talk to and it was on another end. But the people that I talked to from AmeriSave were great.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I needed to consolidate debt so I looked into a mortgage and I liked AmeriSave’s approach on the phone. The process took less than four weeks when I got the regular 30-year loan. I’ve done it before and the experience was great. There was a lot of self-service using the internet and the guys were professional. Overall, it was just really pleasant and people should consider AmeriSave.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

AmeriSave came up when I was looking for loan originators, and I felt that they were knowledgeable. Also, the company had really good ratings. I then worked with JP for an FHA loan and then a mortgage refinance. Obtaining the mortgage was easy. They walked me through the steps and they were in constant contact, giving me the status. They told me what I needed. Erin was very knowledgeable in terms of her relationship with the underwriters and what the underwriters would require, the paperwork involved, and they were extremely patient. The process took about a month, or less, and the rate I got was pretty good. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I had a home equity and line of credit without a fixed rate. I wanted to clean it all up, so I just put them both together just to make it easy and I don’t to have worry about an un-fixed rate. I went online and and AmeriSave looked good and they were the first to call me. Their process was definitely a breeze. I would recommend it to anyone. The rep called me and kept me in the loop the whole time. They came to the house and closed everything in person within a month. It was easy and I would do it again.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I wanted to refinance the house and AmeriSave seemed to have a good program. They were also responsive once I got to talk to some people, so I went ahead and did business with them. I got a 30-year fixed-rate conventional mortgage. I've done it before, so the process was easy. Everything was online and I could upload the documents and always have a status update during the day or at least the next step where my application stood. AmeriSave's reps were very helpful, and Aaron, the processing team lead, did a fantastic job. John, the senior loan originator, was great as well. I talked to him either through phone or chat. He was very responsive to different scenarios and programs. There was a basic amount of questions and then I was handed off to their application processing folks. That gentleman was very top of things and he gave me some options when things were not right on the website. So, the team worked great.

Every program was slightly different and I had a different reason for refinancing. The percentage difference and the rates weren’t gonna make that much difference in the loan. I just didn’t wanna pay out-of-pocket and AmeriSave's rates were competitive and were fine. The whole process took a couple of weeks partly because we ended up changing it from a 20 to 30-year mortgage, so they had to review some things. But once we got the application finalized, it didn’t take long at all and things were moving forward again. AmeriSave has a great service, just like in the past. They were very professional and they were flexible when I needed them to be. Plus, they were extremely responsive even once the loan was placed. They told me that I was going to receive funds in the mail and they gave me a status of when that was mailed out.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

We needed to fund a home purchase and we got a 30-year conventional loan with AmeriSave Mortgage. At the time, they appeared to be a decent company. You gotta be financially able to have a mortgage, have funds, have a decent credit score, and provide all the documentation necessary in order to back those findings. The whole application and underwriting process took about 20-some odd days. The online application was expedited, but it could use a lot of work as far as being notified when something is due or when something is not due. The only communication is online instead of with a person and I think that hurts the business of AmeriSave. The initial person that we spoke to when we were getting started was very professional and very helpful. She handled her business and took care of everything.

However, it was kind of discerning when you switch to another person throughout the loan process. That person doesn’t have a relationship or rapport built with you and sometimes, those people kinda hurt the business of AmeriSave because they haven’t built that rapport. They’re starting from step eight instead of getting to know the person that they’re dealing with, and I don’t think that it is beneficial. Also, another thing with the online process is my loan was turned over to Wells Fargo four days ago, but no one notified me.

This again would speak of someone being professional enough to call you and have that courtesy to notify you. I just happened to log into my online account to pay my house loan early and realized that it had been turned over, not to anyone with AmeriSave, but to a whole different company. There was no forewarning about that. It just happened and had I not been on my due diligence, I wouldn’t have known and would have mailed a check or paid the wrong person. My experience with AmeriSave was horrible and I wouldn’t recommend AmeriSave to anyone ever again including myself, except for the relationship and the professionalism of Jordan, the loan consultant. It has been very disheartening and I have nothing great to say about AmeriSave.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I had been with LendingTree many years ago, and I felt really comfortable with them. And since AmeriSave is linked with LendingTree, I felt comfortable with them also. I hated to refinance my home as the first rep talked to me, I was impressed with his time, courtesy and patience. He quickly explained to me about something that I didn't understand and was uncomfortable with.

The application process was easy which, along with the underwriting process, took about three weeks. However, the interest rate was high and was not good. I was at 4.75 and it was 4.85 so it was a bit discouraging. And then, I realized that the way that I could get the mortgage down was to stretch the terms out. At first, I had it financed down to 20 years but I ended up with 30 years.

Then, the lawyer that came told me a lot of the nuggets. I knew I could always pay on the principal but I never did it. So he showed me where I could send some money for the principal’s when I pay the monthly rate which could bring the principal back down and make me feel a bit more comfortable. Overall, AmeriSave is very professional and patient. They know the business and they are there to help.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I had a first and second mortgage, and my second one was a home equity line, so I was gonna combine those and refinance. I talked to three or four different companies and Amerisave was the one I wanted to deal with. I liked what they had to offer so I stuck with them. The application was not too bad and we did it all online because there was no local office. They emailed it to us then, we signed everything and sent it back. It took five days and it wasn’t as good or easy as sitting there and writing it down but it wasn’t too much trouble. Everything came to the house and it worked out fine.

Joe, the rep, was honest and told me he has not been doing it long but the way that he carried himself and used his words made me feel comfortable in doing business with him. I was satisfied with the rate that I got and we locked in quickly. I got the amount I wanted for the number of years. It was great. The experience was smooth and the people that I worked with were very knowledgeable in their jobs, and it made it so much easier for me to do what I had to do.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

We were moving to a new house and AmeriSave gave us good rates for a mortgage. They had a good process where the application and the underwriting took three weeks. Our loan officer did a good job and I liked that he did it quick. I was also happy with the rates and terms of our mortgage.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I would like to compliment AmeriSave for their support throughout my Home Loan Process. The caliber of Ben and Chris was second to none. Top Notch all the way through the Loan Process. Professional, Friendly and always were available to me for maneuvering through the Loan Process! I take my Hat Off to AmeriSave and Ben and Chris for a job well done! Thanks to the AmeriSave Team.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation expert review by Michele Lerner

This company offers several mortgage solutions, including VA/military, USDA and nonconforming mortgages. Consumers apply online for loans, and upon approval, they can download the documents and mail them to the company.

• Mortgage rate alerts: You can sign up for specialized, emailed mortgage rate alerts.

• One-minute mortgage loan quotes: Consumers can fill out an online form with their information, such as their loan type and credit score that allows them to receive a rate quote in one minute.

• Preapproval: Homebuyers can get pre-approved to make their mortgage search process easier.

• In-house operations: The company processes, underwrites, closes and funds all of its loans in-house to help ensure fair prices and smooth operations.

• Customer support: Consumers are able to fill out a form online and the next available agent will call them.

• Best for: those who need atypical loans and those who prefer the loan process through the mail or online.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

AmeriSave Mortgage Company Information