toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What do I like about your service? 4 words: HOLLY **... CHRIS **!!! This lady and gentleman are AWESOME! Their responsiveness, clarity in explaining the process, pleasant & professional demeanor, and just overall exemplary service excellence has been phenomenal. They set the bar high and deliver at every turn in every single one of these areas daily. There hasn't been one moment where I was unclear on what's been required of me or what the next steps are in the process. Thank you for a pleasant experience. (I will be a returning customer in the future.)

Amerisave Mortgage

We appreciate your repeat business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This is my 5th loan from Amerisave. Obviously I am a happy Amerisave customer here. In the beginning, I tried 2 to 3 lenders to compare & then chose Amerisave based on great rates & ease of use. I did that once more for my second loan. After that I stopped doing further research and now I just trust Amerisave to that degree. What I like most is: Great rates & low cost, Ease of use, everything online & paperless, And the IMPORTANT one: No hidden costs, no surprises, no gimmicks. What I see is what I get. Not many businesses in America in this category anymore.

Amerisave Mortgage

Kellie, we're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be sure to let Frank, Josh and Fellon know what a great team effort they displayed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was extremely apprehensive when I initially applied for my loan because the process was so easy. I kept waiting for a bump in the road but my entire loan process was seamless from start to finish. Frank helped with me the initial application and then Josh was there to also assist--they were both fantastic and available to answer any question. Fellon was my loan processor and was simply magnificent! She, too, answered all of my questions in an extremely speedy fashion and believe me, I had a ton of questions! Fellon really took the time to explain everything and put my mind at ease! Fellon made the process so much easier and I will forever be grateful to her, Frank and Josh.

My loan "team" was amazing--totally surprised me because I wasn't expecting a good experience based on previous experiences with other lenders. My family and I thank you for all of your efforts--they do not go unnoticed! Fellon, Frank and Josh really took the time to walk us through everything without a hitch. Our entire loan process was just at 30 days--quite impressive! I cannot thank my team enough for everything!

I was very hesitant to refinance my mortgage, and especially concerned about doing it online, but using Amerisave has been an incredibly problem-free experience when I consider how complicated I thought a mortgage refinance was going to be. Because I was such a cautious customer, early on, I wrote to Aaron **, my Amerisave representative, asking him if he thought I was being too difficult, but he assured me that I was in the right place. Today, my wife and I received the notice that the old mortgage has been paid off, and we are into the new mortgage. We are saving over $300.00 per month. We are very happy with our experience at Amerisave, and we would gladly use them again. A big thank you to Aaron **, Amanda **, and Rebecca ** for their customer service and patience.

Maryellen ** is an extraordinary loan processor. She picked up a fumbled ball and turned it into a touchdown with her intelligence, hard work and dedication. She overcame several obstacles to get the job done. We felt she was genuinely concerned about getting our mortgage loan refinanced. It was a pleasure working with her. I will tell family, friends and acquaintances about her and that the entire process at Amerisave from the loan origination with Eric **, to the lady in underwriting, Maryellen's supervisor who waived a fee for us and Maryellen processing and closing was amazing. And that Amerisave lived up to their promise of great rates and low fees. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for doing such a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love how the loan processor kept me informed of each step of the process. Her level of service and knowledge is impeccable, always available to answer any questions with politeness, knowledge and patience. Excellent Service to customers. The loan originator also delivered impeccable service. I would recommend agency to friends. I was very skeptical at first but he made me feel comfortable.

Your staff has been extremely courteous. I had several questions regarding this loan and they answered everything thoroughly and with a quick response. They kept me up to date on every step. In addition to your staff, your website is extremely helpful. It's well designed and easy to use.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I want to personally thank both Melody, Shamane for a wonderful experience we went through with Amerisave. I just am very impressed with how professional you two are. You both are the best of the best!!! I can't believe how easy and smooth everything went. From myself and my wife thank you very much!!!

I would like to thank Mr. ** and Mr. ** from Atlanta on helping me to achieve financing on my loan. 2 professional individuals that answered all my questions within a timely manner. Would recommend them to others trying to finance their homes.

Your review comments: People were very pleasant, kind and thoughtful. People were knowledgeable and conscientious. People were prompt, courteous and kind. Drew ** was outstanding. His expertise, patience and knowledge was paramount in getting my loans. Chris ** was tremendous in closing the loan. Always there, courteous and an asset in closing the loan. His abilities were a great asset in the loan.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

One thing I would like to say that Loan professionals were real professionals and dealt with few hiccups with patience and great coordination among themselves. If I have to get another loan I would definitely go with Amerisave. Great Job done.

Mark ** and Ryan ** are very knowledgeable and have been extremely helpful. This process has been easy due to your great customer service. The upload portal is a helpful way of communicating what information is needed between the two parties and also the status of your loan.

I'm still in the middle of my mortgage process, but Amanda has kept me in the loop every step of the way with emails, as I requested. Forms were easy to download or sign on my phone, and I'm able to see how the process is going by clicking on one link. Thanks!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

During my loan process, I felt Amerisave failed in communication, customer trust, understanding my needs, customer service, and valuing me a not just a customer, but a returning customer. I'll give them 2 stars - one because they closed on the loan and one because everything was online. However, the lack of communication, customer appreciation, and customer service will result in me not using Amerisave's services again.

One problem was documents were requested (and uploaded) multiple times. Occasionally documents would be deleted from my uploaded document list and be requested again. Other times the loan processor would state they could not view the document so I would download the document from Amerisave's site and then upload the exact document I downloaded. For 2 documents, contact information was provided as requested and followed up on by contacting my insurer and landlord. However, Amerisave asked me for these documents two more times even though they had the information.

A second problem I encountered was the inability to reach my loan processor leading up to a critical deadline. The processor stated that due to mismatched information between my paycheck and offer letter for a new job, the loan may not be approved. The day I had to decide to back out of the purchase contract or continue I was unable to reach the processor after leaving messages and emails. Additional calls were placed to the sales agent, sales manager, and two other processor, but it was not until 2:50 PM (70 minutes before I would have to cancel the purchase agreement) did I get the information I needed.

The lack of communication, lack of understanding of timeliness of updates, and other issues left me unable to trust Amerisave to come through for me. In the end, they were able to close on the loan, but not after I lost trust and tried to find other lenders to step in and possibly rescue me. Due to the loss of trust and stress involved during this closing, I do not see myself using Amerisave for another loan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The loan originator and loan processor both were very proactive, thorough and responsive to answering question. I appreciate their professionalism. Most of the process has been paperless and online and I was originally concerned but to the point the process has been very smooth and I have no complaints and I have been waiting for negative issues but the process has been seamless.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very responsive to questions and both Kelly and Jeremy were very knowledgeable about the process and protocol. I certainly would recommend Amerisave to others for a new mortgage or refinancing to a new loan. I'm a repeat customer and the service I received the last time was instrumental in choosing Amerisave over other lenders.

I began the application process on May 6 with a VA cash out refinance, and the loan received final approval with a confirmed date of closing 20 days later (May 25th). While the customer has to be prepared and provide requested documentation in a timely manner, in order to close a loan in less than 3 weeks requires employees who know what they are doing well, which was obvious in this case.

My first time using Amerisave was in 2011, and the employees I came in contact with during that process left such a positive impact, it became a very easy decision as to which mortgage company I would use this time. I put added pressure on the process in both cases due to having a very limited phone voice from previous throat cancer, requiring the majority of the communication either by email, text, or the AmeriSave online portal (which I think was awesome). I genuinely appreciate the fact that AmeriSave employees worked around this communication limitation as if it didn't exist. As mortgage needs surface in the future with family and/or friends, I would not hesitate recommending AmeriSave to meet those needs. This is a legitimate thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Refinancing and debt consolidation with AmeriSave was easy and stress-free with little paperwork and great transparency in every step of the process. Agents were friendly and extremely helpful, explaining what was needed and how to obtain required documentation. I would recommend AmeriSave to anyone looking to refinance their home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I highly recommend Amerisave. It took me 3 houses before I find the right house and Amerisave is so easy and convenient to use. I was working with Thomas ** and Brandy **. They were both very professional, easy to reach and available to answer my questions almost 24/7. They were very efficient and helpful to get things done. They both walked me thru all the steps in the loan process. I am truly happy and highly recommend both. Amerisave thank you. Amerisave website is very convenient. Your staff are excellent to work with. Thank you!

Amerisave was very professional and I would highly recommend them to my friends, neighbors and family. They quickly put my refinance together and made the process easy. The team kept me informed every step of way and were always available for my calls or were able to get right back to me.

Melody ** and Nicole ** were AMAZING!!! This was the most smoothest refinance we have ever done. When I called I got to speak directly to the person I was calling and if Melody or Nicole wasn't there they called right back. The process was 33 days!! Everywhere else I checked it was going to be 45-60 days to close. I've already shared my coupon to a friend and gave Melody and Nicole's phone number to the notary lady that came to our house. Closing costs were exceptional. Not like Bank of America and Summit Funding. Thank you sooo much Melody and Nicole and Amerisave!!!

Tim ** is a master of service. Quick to respond and action but willing to give you the space you need if/when shopping rates without breathing down your neck. We were very impressed! When they weren't able to match a rate we got elsewhere, they offered $1k after we close. They are an excellent alternative to the "big banks."

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very pleased with the refinance process of our loan. Ken ** and Amanda ** were very friendly and professional. I will recommend Amerisave Mortgage Company to anyone I know looking to finance a home or refinance their loan. We received a very low rate and there were no out of pocket expenses.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Fast, professional, courteous! Respectful! Has been an amazing experience. Will never go anywhere else again. The gentleman that took care of us, was just that, a gentleman. We completely felt like customer service was #1. From start to finish, can't complain about one thing.

I had a lot of hesitancy in deciding to use AmeriSave because of all the older negative reviews. But their rates were consistently the lowest so I decided to go with it despite the hesitancy. The loan originator (Cindy) and processor (Ian) were extremely helpful and if I couldn't get a hold of them right away, they called back in a timely fashion. While there were some frustrating things that happened during the refinance, none of it was because of AmeriSave. They worked with me from start to finish and I couldn't be happier with the result. I will definitely consider them in the future.

My guess with all the older negative reviews is that a lot of folks aren't ready to refinance or purchase due to low credit or complicated work/life situations or just don't understand the process. Because of that, they might get rejected outright or underwriting needs to do a lot of research to figure out if they can approve their application. When that happens, it can drag on and folks don't like it so they complain. This was not my experience and I would gladly use AmeriSave again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Well, the refinance process was less stressful than what I had anticipated. John ** was the first person I had interacted with. He patiently walked me through the online mortgage application process and answered all my questions and offered information that he felt was most helpful to me. He did not rush me to make decisions. No pressure, just information as I needed it. Chrystal ** was helpful and very forthcoming with pertinent information for me. She answers her phone when it rings. That's amazing. Most places do not have humans answering telephones. Thank you Chrystal. I am happy with the refinance experience provided to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, especially Ken ** and Ben ** have been an absolute pleasure to work with. We are in the process of closing two mortgage loans with them. They have exceeded my expectations throughout the entire process. Ken's communication and valuable advice as well as Ben's rapid responsiveness, key ability to anticipate and move the process along even when I needed a little push was unbelievable. Every interaction with them has been exceptional. I highly recommend AmeriSave especially these two professionals! I look forward to working with them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The quality of service was superb and my expectations were definitely exceeded. Deborah and Shamane worked hard to get me the loan package that I wanted, and wound up delivering more than I had hoped for. The website is extremely intuitive and very easy to follow each step of the way. I was treated very professionally throughout the whole process. I would strongly recommend Amerisave to my friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everyone is spot on, friendly and keeps you informed of everything that is going on with your loan process. They do not waste anytime getting anything done and are so helpful with assisting you in whatever you need in this process. I would say very customer service oriented!!! 100%.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to thank very much Nikki ** for the exceptional customer service that she offered to me throughout my loan processing. Her responses to my inquiries were always instantaneous, friendly and detailed. Again, thank you Nikki.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It has been a pleasure doing business with Amerisave. I especially want to mention Ray ** and Megan **. They have been extremely helpful and courteous, and have answered all of our questions promptly. I would enthusiastically recommend Amerisave to our friends and family.

Kris and Tiffaney were great to work with. All of the timelines were spelled out and when I had a question, they responded very timely answering all of my questions. I would certainly recommend Amerisave to anyone who wants to refinance their home.

The great communication from Will **. He is just the best throughout the entire process. He gives me the heads up for any additional info and is ALWAYS available at any time for whatever I need. Will has been a tremendous lifeline for me and what a great asset for Amerisave.

My husband and I just closed on our third home and looking back I wish we would have found this company sooner. The entire experience was fabulous! Any time I called, I got a hold of "my person" right away. There was no phone tag and that's unheard of! Emails were answered promptly and any time I had something to review on their website, "my person" would also call us to make sure we understood everything okay and went over all pages with us. I LOVE their website. Very user friendly. Gives you a great timeline, shows you how to contact people, and the uploading/downloading of documents was the best by far. Closing was a breeze and we had all of our documents way before needed. We would HIGHLY recommend AmeriSave.

Rebekah ** did a great job! She kept us alert to what we needed to do to get the process done and she stay on top of all the paperwork. It is an overall easy and beneficial experience. We are very pleased with our re-fi. Thanks so much. God bless...

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile