Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 4 stars9%
  • 3 stars1%
  • 2 stars1%
  • 1 stars3%

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation was founded in 2001 and has grown into one of the nation's leading online home mortgage lenders. Since our inception we have funded nearly a quarter of a million loans, helping homeowners lower their payment through refinancing to assisting first-time home buyers in achieving their goal of home ownership. Low rates, fast service and high levels of customer satisfaction are the AmeriSave way. Because of this, over 70% of our borrowers return to AmeriSave for their home mortgage needs in the future.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID #1168.

Amerisave Mortgage

Ben, thank you for your repeat business. We look forward to working with you again!

Original review: July 16, 2016

I am a repeat customer of Amerisave. They offer great upfront pricing with no surprises. I also like the flexibility of their loans. They can be customized to fit your needs. My loan officer Brad ** does a great job. I have now used him twice and will hopefully use again. He is easy to get in touch with and always willing to answer my questions.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the positive feedback, James. We appreciate your business.

Original review: March 25, 2016

So far so GREAT! I am extremely happy at the speed at which my mortgage refinance loan is progressing. It was just one week ago when I was first contacted by a Loan Officer with Amerisave Mortgage after submitting my request online for mortgage information and my loan is already in underwriting for final approval. After talking to several different mortgage companies, I found Amerisave to be the most knowledgeable, have the lowest interest rate and had the best online software for the quick and easy transmission of documents back and forth. Information pertaining to my loan is constantly updated and they let me know, step by step, where my loan is in the process. It's very user-friendly and very informative. I've obtained about ten mortgages in my adult life so far and I can honestly say, this is by far the best and easiest one. Thank you Amerisave!!

Absolutely the best help I have ever received on a mortgage loan. Kind, professional, knowledgeable, swift, and painless! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Refinancing Loan - Amerisave is a great company. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I look forward to a long relationship with this company.

I am very impressed with Amerisave. Their customer service is very good. The loan originator has always responded promptly to all of my requests.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

I received the most competitive rate with Amerisave and the process is pretty darned easy. Keeping up with progress is easy as logging in every couple days. It could have been even easier if I had a printer but they were available any time I needed assistance. Thanks team!

My LO, Michael was prompt at placing the call after I applied for the loan. He shared valuable information with me and was extremely helpful and courteous. He certainly made the whole ordeal easier on me, a first time buyer. I am excited for the future!

My fiancee and I are first time homebuyers in the ultra-competitive Bay Area market and we were looking for someone who could help us through the loan process. Samantha came highly recommended by a coworker of mine, and I have to say this has been the best decision we ever made. Sam is the definition of above and beyond. She was super friendly, and always such an ease to get a hold of regardless of whether it was an urgent situation or just needing to get a simple question answered. Sam treats you like a personal friend and always has your best interest in mind. If anyone is looking for a Loan Officer, I would not hesitate or think twice to recommend her. Sam rocks!

I would recommend Amerisave. Very helpful. Thank Blake ** & glen **.

This has been the easiest home buying process ever! Having electronic access to all of my financial account information made it so easy to provide the documentation I needed! Steve ** was able to get me pre-qualified within a couple of hours of my request... AMAZING!!! The Amerisave staff has provided top-notch service! I will definitely use Amerisave again and recommend them to anyone looking for a great lender.

AmeriSave is a great company to use for a mortgage. I had the pleasure to have Michael ** and Sharon ** as my loan and processing officer. Both went above and beyond to help me in any way. The process was online, easy to use, and all of the fees were upfront. There were no surprises during the process. I would not hesitate to use AmeriSave in the future.

Amerisave has been very helpful toward the process of obtaining my loan for my first home buying experience. I would recommend Amerisave to anyone!

Very pleasant and easy to use. Uploading documents was simple and all the people we encountered were helpful and eager to assist.

I had some family issue that made me drop off an application from Amerisave. They had great rates, very well organized flow, trustable and warmful processors, attorneys to help me. They did not charge anything even I dropped off. They helped me through the troubles with great patience to the last moment. I am really appreciate their efforts. Will come back when have a chance and will recommend them to my friends.

April **, loan processor was excellent! She was thorough and made every effort to resolve issues during the process, especially the Closing Disclosure. However, Irwin **, Loan Officer, left me disappointed. After I signed the loan application and agreed to move forward with the refinance, Irwin became indifferent. He failed to answer direct questions and often avoided them altogether. I guess he figured that he earned his commission already and anything after that was my problem.

I have purchased multiple single family homes, but never a Condo. I didn't realize how much more paperwork and time a condo took to close. Rob and Benjamin at Amerisave were very good at guiding me through the process and staying on top of it to get it done! They took the time to explain everything and ensured I got the best rates. Thank you!

Was such an easy process with Amerisave. All we had to do was upload the records that were asked for and it was an easy process.

After working with a few different companies, Dave at Amerisave was upfront, honest and very transparent about the fees. I didn't feel like I was being hassled, but could always get answers when I needed them. We were able to get a rate the suited us, the process was really convenient, fast and easy. I would recommend Amerisave for refinance options.

My loan originator Dennis ** has been a pleasure to work with. He has made my experience with AmeriSave superb so far. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls. I would recommend him!

Everyone answered all my questions in a timely manner. They made it such an easy process to get my loan completed! I highly recommend them to anyone that is buying a house!

Great to deal with the staff at Amerisave!

Greg and Joy have been excellent! They are quick to respond to questions as this process can seem overwhelming. They treat me like they have known me forever and there is a comfort in that.

I went with Amerisave initially because their rates were by far lower than anyone's rates on the market. After going through the mortgage process, I have also found Amerisave to have amazing customer service to go along with the low rates. Everyone that was associated with my loan was super nice, super knowledgeable, and very fast to reply to any questions that arose in the mortgage process. I already have recommended 3 of my closest friends/family to use them for their refinancing of their mortgage and they too are blown away by how good their rates/customer service is.

Great rates, low settlement cost compared to others. Very easy, and agents are helpful and make it simple. Checked rates and settlement cost - they were the lowest and service is very good. Highly recommend. But check for yourself and you will see. I did.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation have been giving a good customer service with continues phone calls and progress about my new loan... Thanks.

Amerisave Mortgage

Aubrey, thank you for your feedback. We're not sure why you were sent the email asking you to review so soon and we're checking into it.

Original review: July 6, 2016

I just started my application this morning. Almost immediately I started getting phone calls from the company but I couldn't answer until after work. I got off work at 5:30pm EST and called back several times. But didn't get a call back even though one of the messages he left this morning said he would be in the office until 7pm EST. I know, a little early to review, right? True. But the company already sent me a link to do so.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the review George. We appreciate your business and value your feedback!

Original review: June 30, 2016

I have been impressed with the prompt and patient service provided by the loan originator, Bradley, at Amerisave Mortgage. He gave me education on points and gave me his opinion (which was the same as mine) on points that I'm sure will save money in the long run. This is my first loan online with the scanning and uploading of documents, but Bradley and his secretary, Joy, made it simple and stress free. I completed the loan three days ago, and the whole process from the first phone call to closing took just slightly over one month. I would definitely recommend Amerisave to any of my friends.

Amerisave Mortgage

We're happy you chose AmeriSave for your first home, Yaron! We strive to make sure our process is easy and straightforward. Thanks for the review.

Original review: June 30, 2016

Both Steve and Ryan have been very accessible and have always answered any question I have had. This is my first home buying experience, and I feared the process. But your team has made this task as simple as anything I have ever seen. I have no complaints and would eagerly recommend your company to anyone.

Amerisave Mortgage

Way to go Sean and Drayton! Thanks for the review Maria.

Original review: June 30, 2016

Sean ** and Drayton ** have been great through the process. I have been satisfied from the start and during the process. Thank you.

Amerisave Mortgage

Thanks for the review Bill.

Original review: June 30, 2016

Excellent service, clarity, speed, & rates.

Amerisave Mortgage Company Profile