2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.84/5

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID #1168.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation Gallery (4)
View More View More
AmeriSave Mortgage Call Now Toll Free (866) 815-0655
Call Now Toll Free

AmeriSave Mortgage Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 11, 2020

Refi-with Cash out. From the moment I talked to Andrew I knew he was honest, personable, and caring. He wanted the best for my family. He only wanted to provide his service if he knew it was best for me and my family. The whole process to close was less than two weeks. My family and I was able to consolidate a personal loan and roll that into our existing mortgage. The whole process was excellent. I am recommending AmeriSave to anyone I know. Andrew ** was the Loan Officer that helped guide me into the best position. Stephen, the Loan Processor was amazing. The whole process made me feel at ease. Well done, Amerisave! My family and I now have a higher quality of life because we were able to save hundreds of dollars a month. In addition, saving thousands of dollars on our new 2.5% 15 year fixed loan!

Get buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

After 4 other Lenders, I chose AmeriSave!! I like how personable and helpful everyone has been so far. It's a daunting experience for anyone to refinance or even get a new mortgage, and I find that my Loan Originator Kameron ** and the Loan Processor Shirvica ** are very patient and understanding and very helpful in explaining everything to me. They are very thorough and it helps me to feel confident with my choice. I am very happy I chose AmeriSave for my Refinance. You make it less tedious for the client. Thank you for the wonderful service. I like the transparency. Very refreshing to do business with them both.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Everyone I dealt with at Amerisave made my loan refinance experience simple and easy from start to finish. I would like to cite Greg **, my loan originator, for his expertise in securing me the best rate possible, working with me step by step during the application process, and I would also like to cite Lindsay **, my loan processor as well for her expertise in completing the necessary processing steps. I will recommend Amerisave to anyone who needs a loan refinance or a new mortgage. Well done Amerisave!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I was recommended your Company by my Brother who is a Regional Manager for Accounts for a major auto company. He values best prices, professionalism, and efficiency at getting the task done. I am extremely happy with the rate I got, and even when I shopped around a few times over the lock in period, I never saw a better rate. The profesionalism and listening skills of my Loan Originator and Processor were 100%! My Processor got me to close on time, even though time was running out due to me being slow getting some forms and changing last minute some parts of my application.

Thanks!

Patrick

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I worked directly with Russell ** and Matthew **. I am extremely pleased that these 2 gentleman were there to help me. One of the first things I noticed is their ability to listen. There was no doubt in my mind I was eligible for refinance at a lower interest rate and that my equity would provide both some account payoffs and offer some cash to get some much needed jobs done around my house. Other financiers gave me a runaround and could not do for me what these 2 guys did and I'm convinced had they listened I might have ended up elsewhere but I am glad I didn't. These 2 guys were very patient with my questions and offered a personal side that made me feel like they could both be trusted and have a burger with! Great guys, great business! Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation?

Original review: May 23, 2020

On April 1, 2020, I applied for a refi loan with Amerisave. My credit score is over 760. I was financing $150K on a $600K+ home. Unfortunately, my loan officer was RJ **. He told me that with so much equity, an appraisal was not required, which would save me hundreds. On April 17, my online account showed an appraisal was ordered. I emailed RJ ** and asked him to check on it. No response. Around April 26, I emailed him again, this time using the online form. I received an automated response that I would be contacted shortly. No response. A week later, I emailed him again. No response. I tried their online chat. No one ever came online. I called by phone, no response. Then my loan was terminated due to incomplete documentation. It turns out the appraiser had never appraised a home of my type, so he just refused to do an appraisal. Incompetence.

Unfortunately, RJ ** was my only contact. Everything online or by phone redirected to him. He made a mistake and then was too chicken to admit his mistake and reply to me. That is just bad customer service. I finally was able to be directed to a different human being. She was quite polite. I asked to speak to Mr. **'s manager. I was assured that he would contact me directly. No call. If you want to pay their nonrefundable "fee" and get nothing, be my guest. I did receive an automated survey. I responded nicely, asking for a return call. No response.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I was called by an Amerisave rep in response to a webform I filled out. The Amerisave rep talked at me, did not listen, and then hung up on me. It will be a cold day in hell before I choose to work with these people.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I'm not happy that I have to give them one star just to leave this review. I am LIVID about the lack of communication from my Loan Processor. We are in the midst of refinancing our home with Amerisave. We were initially quoted a little over $8600 in closing costs for our cash-out refi. The second disclosure package raised that to over $11,000 in closing costs. We've just received our third disclosure package. Now they want us to pay $12,508 just in closing costs and our "cash-out" is no longer enough to cover the expenses we wanted it for in the first place.

Additionally, our appraisal was low-balled by at least $20,000 so they could charge us more for points. Even after 3 sets of disclosures our interest rate STILL hasn't been locked. I'm fully expecting that by the time it is, it will be higher than the 3.25% we've been looking at so far. We have left multiple messages for our loan officer requesting explanations for these ever increasing costs and sent multiple emails requesting same, but she has so far REFUSED to answer any of our questions. At this point she's not even returning our phone calls. We've also messages and sent emails to the loan processor with a similar lack of response.

I should have known better when their sales rep called US trolling for business after we signed up on Quicken Loans. At this point I'd love to tell them exactly where they can shove my non-refundable $500 deposit, but I can't get I can't get a hold of anyone to tell them so. There's no general phone number listed anywhere so I can't even be "that person" and ask to speak to a manager about the deplorable customer service we've received. This company is utterly unethical and what they offer is a bait and switch.

Original review: May 12, 2020

My credit score is 800+, and the fees and interest rate were worse than many other lenders. They have no plans on adhering to their promise of matching other lenders‘ prices. DO NOT under any circumstance give them $500 to lock the loan rate. DO check with your local institutions first. My bank was able to give me a loan with a slightly better rate AND almost $4k less in fees for my refinance. STAY AWAY from this company!

Original review: May 9, 2020

I unfortunately did not get much from just inquiring information. My husband and I were thinking about refinancing our home to get our interest rate lower and hopefully our monthly payment lowered. So yesterday, I went only just to chat and see my options. I get a representative online and the chat starts fine. Of course they wanted me to call but I informed them I could not talk at the moment and I am just shopping around to find the best options. After that the rep just did not seem interested in talking to me. I was also informed that my husband's credit score have to be at least 680 to do anything at all. Then I proceeded to ask about a few options and was ignored.

Today I received a text message from a different representative asking if I wanted info on rates. I said "yes" and made a joke saying "I hope you're nicer than the last rep I spoke to...they were kinda rude to me". Never got a response so I just went on about my day. Later this afternoon, I received a text message from yesterday's rep... being rude again and calling me out for saying so. The amount of unprofessionalism in 1 of Amerisave employees to text a potential customer to say how I am "degrading" them is mighty surprising. I have NEVER in my life had someone continuously text me trying to say I am the one in the wrong. I hope the next customer they talk to... they have better customer services and hopefully are a little more understanding and patient with the needs of that said customer.

AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation author review by Michele Lerner

This company offers several mortgage solutions, including VA/military, USDA and nonconforming mortgages. Consumers apply online for loans, and upon approval, they can download the documents and mail them to the company.

• Mortgage rate alerts: You can sign up for specialized, emailed mortgage rate alerts.

• One-minute mortgage loan quotes: Consumers can fill out an online form with their information, such as their loan type and credit score that allows them to receive a rate quote in one minute.

• Preapproval: Homebuyers can get pre-approved to make their mortgage search process easier.

• In-house operations: The company processes, underwrites, closes and funds all of its loans in-house to help ensure fair prices and smooth operations.

• Customer support: Consumers are able to fill out a form online and the next available agent will call them.

by Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

AmeriSave Mortgage Company Information