4.59/5
Based on 466 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

AmeriFreight addresses the three most important areas of importance when shipping a vehicle. Price, Quality and Safety.

No other company has done more to help consumers save money. This is our passion. We will negotiate with the top 5% of more than 11 000 carriers for the best possible rate to ship your vehicle. No carrier with less than a 95% internal quality rating will be considered to ship our customers’ vehicles.

We have accomplished an excellence in service quality that is second to none in the industry. This was made possible by considering the three main relationships when shipping a vehicle. Our customers, our carrier partners and our employees. No amount of effort for customer service can compensate for failure to treat our carriers with respect and offer our employees the best employment opportunities and work environment. Happy carriers and employees translate to happy customers.

Safety is central to every customer’s thought when shipping a vehicle. AmeriFreight offers the BEST possible protection for their customers through the industry standard AFta PLAN. A vehicle is covered over and above the limited coverage offered by carriers. That includes damage discovered even after a vehicle is delivered.

You are invited to give AmeriFreight the opportunity to earn your trust. Don’t ship before you talk to us. We would love to be your auto transport partner.

AmeriFreight Auto Transport Company Video
AmeriFreight Auto Transport Company Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

1514 AmeriFreight Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

I was moving from Portland, Oregon to Illinois and AmeriFreight seemed to be reliable based on the reviews. The quote I got from them was good and was quite competitive because I did not get the quote from anyone. And when it was all set and done, they kept the same quote. The transport organizer was professional and did a great job. However, when I was calling the driver, he was not picking up. AmeriFreight said that even the driver was not able to contact me, which was unusual because every now and then, he was able to contact me. Other that, AmeriFreight was perfect. They collected the car on the fourth, and delivered on the 7th. Overall, everything was done within 10 days.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 18, 2018

We did a cross-country move, and we had AmeriFreight ship our car. The transport organizer did a good job, but there was a $2,000 difference in the final payment and there was no reason given. It was just what they presented me with. Also, the transport took a little longer because he had some brake issues, but they communicated with us. And I would still tell others that their service was reasonable service, but they just have to have some reasonable flexibility in their price.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I was moving and so I needed AmeriFreight. The transport organizer was awesome and very helpful. I talked to her a couple of times because I had a bunch of questions, and she gave me her number and it was pretty quick. I also availed of the free quote. The carrier driver on the delivery day texted me every once in a while and told me how far out he was. He kept in touch.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I was sending a vehicle to my son, and Amerifreight was a referral from one of my friends. I called and then they gave me a quote. Dealing with the transport organizer went very well. He was very, very friendly, very informative so that went excellent. My son said the carrier drivers were very friendly and just very nice people. One of them even offered to wash the vehicle for my son when he got it there. It was all clean when he picked it up but, bringing it that many miles, it got dirty. Nevertheless, I could have got it a little bit cheaper.

Original review: April 6, 2018

AmeriFreight was great and they seemed the best-priced. When I moved, I took advantage of the free quote. The transport organizer was excellent and he did an excellent job working with us to ensure that we got the lowest rate. The carrier driver on the day of delivery was fast, quick, and we were out there as soon as we needed to be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriFreight Auto Transport Company?

Original review: April 5, 2018

I had job relocation and shipped my vehicle through AmeriFreight. I’ve tried different vendors but other transport companies were just inconvenience. They kept delaying my transport and also at the last minute, some transports were backing out of it. With AmeriFreight, the quote is more than fair and the transport organizer kept clear communication and made us understand the process of everything as far as paperwork and how everything would be transacted. The carrier driver on the other hand was was pretty much straightforward. He let me know his turnaround time as far as delivery and what-not and it was straightforward, very quick and easy, and convenient. The process took 48 hours and everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I needed to get a car to my son so we contacted a couple of shipping companies and AmeriFreight got back to us quickly. My son also contacted somebody else and had put down $185 nonbinding deposit with Direct Express Auto that was cheaper. But I realized they didn’t insure the vehicle so I said to my son, I’d rather pay more money and have insurance because we were putting a few golf clubs in the jeep. He then cancelled the deal with the other company and he called AmeriFreight.

However, Direct had already contacted the same carrier. The carrier had somehow negotiated Direct with not taking as big a bite out of AmeriFreight. So, AmeriFreight was taking more money and had negotiated with the carrier for less money by a difference of $200. And we got caught in the middle of it. It all happened so quickly. I got a phone call from AmeriFreight saying, “Your car carrier guy is going to be coming to you today.” I said, “Okay, great.” And 10 minutes later, I got a phone call from the car carrier who spoke no English and he said, “I’m here.” And I was like, “Oh, okay. Great.” He wound up picking up the car through Direct as opposed to AmeriFreight unbeknownst to me because it was the same guy.

So, we loaded up the car and off the car went. And then at 11:00 at night, I got a phone call from the dispatch person and we came to realize that the car had been picked up by an order from Direct, but we had canceled that order. So the next morning, I’ve got AmeriFreight on the phone with me and they’re saying, “This isn’t right. You undercut us.” I’m like, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” It was a mess and it wound up costing me $200 more. But at the end of the day, I was like, “Whatever. Forget it. I don’t care.” It’s interesting because these car carriers have relationships with all the aggregator companies, and they’re all fighting for it and squeezing the car carriers and it’s all kind of who gets the order first.

Apparently, even Direct had a charge on my credit card. But in fairness to them, when I called them up and said, “Wait a minute. I have a free cancellation,” they did issue the credit to my credit card. But it was not a particularly positive experience. I would give the industry as a whole a bad review. But AmeriFreight stood by me because then, I was freaked out. I said I didn’t have the car picked up by Direct because if I had, I would’ve removed thousand dollar golf clubs from the jeep. And he said, “No, no. Don’t worry. We’ll make sure --“ But they had to go back and forth, and I guess it was a big headache for them. At the end of the day, the driver expected a different amount of money. I was like, “Screw it. I’ll just pay the extra $200.”

Also, the shipping process was quick which I think was part of the problem because they’re all moving so quickly. So, the problem is, you want to shop around because the prices vary. But the problem is, by shopping around, these different companies were actually in a bidding war with the same trucking company, the same carrier. Nevertheless, I’d recommend AmeriFreight. They’re good because I think I’d explain the process to them so they understood it. I didn’t realize that AmeriFreight and all these companies weren’t doing the trucking. I didn’t realize that they are a middleman. I just thought, “Oh, well. I’m going to contact a bunch of car carrier companies and see who got the best price.” But I didn’t realize that I was dealing with a middleman. Hopefully, I won’t have to ship another car because it’s very expensive. But if I do, I’m wiser.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I bought a used car coming from Colorado and I shipped it to San Francisco. I did some basic online research and saw some decent reviews about AmeriFreight. The price I was quoted was what I was expecting, so it was an easy decision. Harry called a couple of times to get the details and then emailed me with the name and phone number of the transporter, and he followed up after to make sure everything was okay. The driver called me a couple of times over the weekend when he was driving. And then the day of, when I was picking up the car from him, we rendezvoused at a place that I had picked and he delivered the car. It was pretty straightforward. The whole process took three days and it was seamless. AmeriFreight was easy to deal with. I have had some bad experiences shipping cars in the past, so anything where the other car is delivered on time for a price that I offered paying and got no additional hassles is positive in my book.

Original review: April 2, 2018

My son was moving out to California and we sent the car along. My husband dealt with AmeriFreight. He was the one who set everything up, but I was the one who followed through once he came to bid and once we got things rolling. The quote we were given was lower than what it ended up being. And, the transport organizer was wonderful. She was always there when I called and when there was some concern. On the other hand, the carrier driver on the day of the delivery was very nice. The car came earlier than expected and that was fine. He was great about it. He knew that we didn’t get charged anything extra because it wasn’t contracted to get there that early and he was very patient and ended up delivering it fine. I would definitely deal with him again and I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight. The experience was very positive, especially with something cross country. They definitely took very good care of the car.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I wanted to move my car from the east coast to the west ‘cause I was moving. The quote I got from AmeriFreight was good and their organizer was very responsive. The transport company told me that their truck had broken down in Flagstaff, Arizona, so the driver would be a day or so later than he had originally told me. I had to rent a car for one day, but the driver was on time and he brought the car near me, and there was no damage to the car. It all worked out well and I’d be happy to recommend them.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I was moving then so I did some research and talked to some other transport companies. I really didn't get alarmed nor fuzzy from the way that they explained things to me. Also, when I looked at ratings online, I had seen that some of the other companies that I had talked to did have some negative ratings. But Karen at AmeriFreight was very calm and explained the process to me. When I explained my particular situation, they had a small window of time frame. She worked with me and was very accommodating as much as she could be, and it turned out just fine. Her professionalism and her customer service were fabulous. I got a free quote from them. We first started out higher than anybody else. So, that did concern me a bit. They explained that different sub-companies bid on it and I had a short time frame window but no one explained that to me before.

The drivers were excellent. They kept in contact with me. They picked up the vehicle on Saturday the 2nd and they delivered it on Sunday the 11th. Overall, it's a tough industry. The web information for a lot of transport companies is not really clear. So, AmeriFreight should put more on its website to let people know what they provide and why they should be trusted when there are 300 other ones out there. I'd tell my friends to go with AmeriFreight. It's great and it's cheaper than driving across country yourself.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I was moved across the country. I wanted to drive with my wife in one car and ship the other. I had never shipped a car before so I asked around and a few people who I was working with told me about AmeriFreight. The free quote that I was given was fair. It might be a bit higher than some other companies, but I wanted someone that I could trust. Their transport organizer was great. He was very helpful and very professional. He returned phone calls quickly. I had some specific time demands that needed to be met and he worked hard to meet them. It wasn't too soon, but not too late either. I heard from AmeriFreight a few days prior to delivery and then we set up a delivery time and it worked out great. The driver was fine. The distance was 2,500 miles and my car got here in about 10 days. I would recommend them.

Original review: March 22, 2018

My mom past away and left me her car. I had to ship it to myself and AmeriFreight could guarantee shipment within my timeline so I went with them. I called, talked to their rep, George, and booked it. He was very good, detailed, and kept me informed. The driver did awesome as well. He was able to communicate with me and kept me in the loop. The whole process took about three days and overall, it was a very pleasant experience working with them.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I chose AmeriFreight based on the Better Business Bureau rating. My interaction with their transport organizer was good. Their reps were very helpful and friendly, and the delivery was handled professionally. I got the car on time and it was in good shape. The whole process took four days in total including the transport time. Overall, AmeriFreight was good and I was happy with the move. I’d highly recommend their service.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I read some of AmeriFreight's reviews when I was moving and it seemed they were one of the better companies, and their price was fair so I went with them. The transport organizer was great. I wasn't here for the delivery but my friend said it was great, the driver was professional. The whole delivery process took three or four days. AmeriFreight is a great company and others should use them too.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I needed to ship a car from Atlanta to California. I looked at two companies and one of them was at Miami. This one was local out of Georgia and AmeriFreight had decent reviews. And based on that I let them know that I needed to ship a car as soon as possible. I had a certain price range that I had in mind and they were in the price range.

So I spoke to Harry of AmeriFreight on the phone and they sent me a quote. He had did what he agreed to do so it was a seamless process. The trucking company that came out and picked the car up was very professional. They showed up on time. I called them because I had their phone number and I was the first pick up for the day.

They said it would take around seven days and it was within the timeframe that they suggested. This is the third car that I shipped. Of the three companies this is probably the most pleasant. They did what they said they were going to do and I was pleased. Not having to pick the phone and call them up and that sort of thing was important. I would recommend them. They met all my expectations.

Original review: March 19, 2018

AmeriFreight has a 5-star review so I chose them among others. The interactions I had with their reps were great and it was a good move. AmeriFreight's service was good.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I’m in the military. I got orders, PCS to Florida, and we get to transport one of my vehicles. AmeriFreight was highly rated on a certain site that's why I went with them. The quote was fair for the time frame. The transport organizer was very professional with what was talked about on the phone. He did everything he could to give me the best possible deal. Getting the vehicle there or up to that point wasn’t an issue. But there were some issues with when exactly they would be available to drop off the vehicle and that was kind of in a time crunch for my parents who were picking up the vehicle. We didn’t exactly know when they would be in town. They called back a couple of times or I had to call them a couple of times and find out when exactly they were going to be in the area. That part of it, I think, wasn’t really all that great. Other than that, everything was handled very well.

Original review: March 18, 2018

My daughter is going to medical school in California and we live in Florida. It was time for her to have her car, so we had it shipped out. AmeriFreight seemed to get quite a few good reviews and a good standing with the Better Business Bureau. I took advantage of their free quote option however, I don’t think it was a good program. It was grossly misleading. The quote was $999 and there was no way to ship that car at that price. I would have rather them being realistic. But Harry, the transport organizer, was an excellent guy to work with. He was fair. I let him know what my price point needed to be and then I wasn’t in urgent need but I needed to ship the car. So, I waited until he could hit my price point and he pretty much found somebody that hit the price point. It took about three weeks but he worked with me ‘till he got the number that was acceptable.

The carrier driver was a good guy too. He lived near me in Hudson, Florida. He's an ex-police officer, real personable, and did a really good job moving the car. The carr arrived at the expected timeframe too. We had a real narrow timeframe because of her school. She only had to leave school to get it and it arrived exactly when they said it would. I had a good experience with AmeriFreight.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I bought a vehicle on eBay, so I needed to have it shipped. AmeriFreight had a good online review and I got a quote from them for the transport even before I purchased the vehicle. It was a low-ball quote and I didn’t believe it, and it ended up not being right anyway. But I pretty much knew that going in, so it wasn’t bothering me that much. The transport organizer, Harry, is a good guy and I liked him. It was a clean transaction I had with the carrier driver. We met up at a Walmart parking lot and he asked me for a tip, but other than that it was fine with him. The process took a week from start to finish. I'd tell a friend who asked me about AmeriFreight to throw a few hundred bucks extra on top of the quote.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I purchased a vehicle in a different state. Initially, I did research and AmeriFreight provided me professional customer service when I contacted them. The quote was satisfactory and I worked with Karen who was fantastic. She walked me through the process, she made the whole process and transaction smooth, and she relieved a lot of stress. She was phenomenal in answering all my questions, always helpful, always available, genuinely cared, and very knowledgeable. The vehicle was delivered about 6 days after it was picked up and the carrier driver unloaded the car and had it running, then had me sign the paperwork.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I needed to move with a cat and a dog and there was no room for both of them in my car. So, I had to rent a vehicle and ship mine. I was looking around online and saw a basic database of reviews for car shippers and saw the ones that seemed to claim the top of the most for my route. And the person I talked to at AmeriFreight was the easiest person to deal with so I picked them. She answered all my questions as well.

I finalized the arrangements on a Saturday the 10th and my car was getting picked up on Monday, just a few days later. It was all happening very quickly. And then, the driver was supposed to be here a week later and he was here early. And then, when I got to Colorado, I had to drive my rental to the airport and he met me there and drove me back to his parking to get my car. So, he was very helpful and friendly.

However, ever since I got my car there was a strange noise and I had in the back of my head that it was just 100% not there before. I've also heard of a small rock or pebble getting in the wheel and then if the car was driven a little bit more, it would work its way back out. And they were supposed to have a 48-hour policy to do something but within 48 hours I had to turn around and fly to Florida from Colorado and I just didn’t have the spare time to deal with it. I wish AmeriFreight would be clearer where there was a little bit more of a window of time. Other than that, there were zero problems.

Original review: March 15, 2018

AmeriFreight had a good rating online and they were willing to go mid-range in cost to ship a vehicle from Washington State, which made it clear that it was not in a big-time brand but it seemed to be a good place to start. But after two weeks, it became apparent that the transport wasn't going to work at the lower amount of money and it turned out that the ultimate quote was higher, but that was to be expected.

Danielle, the transport organizer, did a very good job and dealing with the carrier driver was perfectly excellent too. He showed up when he said he would, was professional, and the loading went very smoothly and the same driver and carrier sent it all away in North Carolina. The organizer's assumptions were based on what they got from the carrier and it took about eight days and the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. It was important that the carrier is reliable because it was a higher-than-normal vehicle. I'd certainly go through the same individual again and I was very pleased with every aspect of the process and the ultimate outcome and I would tell our excellent experience to anyone who asks about AmeriFreight.

Original review: March 14, 2018

My wife and I moved to Portland, Oregon for a small eight-week stint. She was doing her doctor’s degree in physical therapy and we were on a rotation between her schooling for her to work there. We got a little gumptious and decided to drive our vehicle to Oregon to prevent having to rent a car for the eight weeks. But after the 35-hour drive there, we decided that we did not want to do that on the way back. So, when we needed to move back to our hometown in Arkansas we decided that we were going to fly and have our vehicle shipped.

We had no previous experience with any type of auto transport so we did a lot of research on Google. We started around validated companies and the ones that had good reviews, were known for reliability, and had good ratings on their customer experience, but most importantly on the percentage of vehicles they delivered undamaged. AmeriFreight was always among the top three on the reviews. We considered going with a different company that the company I work for uses to relocate associates but AmeriFreight allowed us to store some personal freight in the car and that was one of the biggest factors that led us to choose them. We knew that wasn't covered in their insurance and any damage to that would be on us, but they allowed us to do that and we would not have been able to ship the car had we not been able to store a few items inside it.

We also got several quotes and AmeriFreight played the route of “Let me give you the lowest possible quote just to get you to talk with us.” The quote they gave us originally was $1,300, and what it ended up being was $1,600, which was what a lot of the other companies quoted us from the start. So the initial quote was a little bit misleading. One of the reasons we chose them was because they were $300 to $400 cheaper than a lot of the competition. But since we didn’t realize

that that quote wasn’t the final price, it was not of much use.

Other than that, scheduling the transport was really good. Harry was the one who was specifically assigned to us and he made sure we were comfortable with the process, getting all the information we needed, and understanding that not everyone was an expert on what was involved in shipping a vehicle. Then, their carrier driver gave me a call a couple of days before he arrived and said that he'd be here on this date and that he'd give me a call between these hours or when he'd be getting to the pick-up point. And he did so, I was able to drive my car down and drop it off. We walked around it for two to three minutes, marked up the bill of lading, signed it, and he loaded it up on the truck. So, it was pretty painless. I would use AmeriFreight again and I would recommend them to a friend or family member if they ever have to ship a vehicle in the future

Original review: March 14, 2018

We were relocating, and we drove our SUV down as a family and we needed a second vehicle. I hired somebody else but he did not follow through, and then I found AmeriFreight on Angie's List and they had good reviews, so I decided to call them. The free quote they gave me was accurate. The transport organizers were very helpful, very prompt and thorough. The carrier driver on the day of delivery called me and said where he was, and I met him right where he was, and gave him the money. It was very smooth. The process from the time they picked up to when they delivered the vehicle took barely a day. I even asked the driver if he slept because it is a good 12-hour drive and it took him less than 24 hours, so it was quick. It was a perfect experience and I will approach them again the next time.

Original review: March 13, 2018

There’s a website that ranks all the services of transport companies. And as long as you pick anybody in the top 5, it would probably be good. And AmeriFreight was in the top 5. They came back with a decent bid, so I went with them. Alicia, the transport organizer was great. I misunderstood something, and we actually redid the contract. I didn’t realize picking the middle option was going to be automatically x number of dollars more expensive. She clarified that and then I said I had to wind up and do another online contract with her to stay with the econo. And everything seemed reasonable. She helped me save $400 by redoing the contract. And she was very polite as well.

I met the carrier driver when they dropped it and they were great. It was like a father-son team. They were very considerate. I wound up having to help them push the truck a little bit because I had to put it in a dirt parking lot that’s near my house because they couldn’t have gotten the transport to my house. They dropped it at night, but I took a flashlight underneath and I didn’t see any obvious dents or any place where chains may have slapped. It all looked pretty good to me. Also, it was a fairly quick process for me. It was only a day to wait for them. It went to bid and I got the bid accepted the next day. And they towed it the day after that.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I got two vehicles. I had to tow one with my wife and children in it, so the other one had to be shipped off to us because I can’t move both at the same time. My wife did some research and AmeriFreight got good reviews. The quote sounded good especially given that short span of the timeline. The transport organizer was great too. But there was a delay for the drop off. The driver took him a while for us to make out. He said he was spending most of the day waiting on other people. It’s not really his fault.

We had talked about me calling him when I showed up and what day I was supposed to be there ‘cause it was supposed to be on the 25th of February he’s arriving. So I called him on the 22nd and he’s like, “Well, I’m here up on the East Coast. I’ll leave back in a few days. Your vehicle is in Denver. We’ll try to set up a time.” He really never called me back and be really proactive with him. But at the day of delivery when he showed up, he was good. It took all in all from beginning to end about a week and a half, but part of that was because of me too. And the time frame didn't hurt us at all.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I moved to Texas and used AmeriFreight to ship my car. I liked the quote that I was given, but they originally quoted me $700, and then it ended up being $1,100. And the only excuse they gave me was nobody was bidding on my car at that low rate, so they had to increase it. Other than that, the transport organizer was on top of everything, let me know each day if somebody bid on my car or not, and then we passed on the first one because it was like $1,200 and we didn’t want to go that high. So, we waited and then it was getting close to when we needed to move the car so we ended up settling and doing the $1,100.

The carrier driver was great, too. He picked the car up on schedule, he told me exactly what time he was going to be there, and I met him and talked to him because they couldn't drive into the city, and then he loaded the car right away. And when he delivered it, he was on time. He delivered it within four days from San Francisco to Dallas, which was good. I had a really good experience with him. He was dealing with AmeriFreight on the price change.

After I spoke with him when he delivered my car, he asked me how much I had paid because I paid him $700 directly, which is what he got, but then $400 went directly to AmeriFreight for their fees and the extra insurance which, as advised by him, I shouldn’t have been talked into getting. They are fully covered up to $1M, so I was upset with AmeriFreight. And then, he asked how much they charged me for the fees and I told him. And he said that I overpaid by like $300. So, he was awesome. I ended up getting his direct number so if I move again I will just go straight to him because I feel like I got kind of ripped off by AmeriFreight paying $320 just to find him, and then he only got $700. So, it was like they got half of what he got and he had to drive the car. And all they had to do was book him. I wouldn't necessarily not recommend them, but I wouldn’t go with them again.

Original review: March 12, 2018

AmeriFreight had a decent reputation on all the sites that I had researched on online. I called them for a quote and I told them what type of vehicle I had to ship, and then they gave me a rough estimate first. They explained to me that they would post this job for a bidding to the shippers that they use and that price may fluctuate a little bit, but they gave me a range on what they thought it was going to. The quote was good because the other company, recommended by my moving company, were a couple of $100 higher and the feedback online wasn't as great.

I called them twice to inquire about the process as it got closer to pick up dates and if the transport organizer had heard anything, and she filled me and kept me in the loop. After the actual shipper took over the contract, she said I could give her a call if I had any questions or problems because they also wanted to make sure that the shippers they are using were doing what they were supposed to do. Dealing with the carrier driver was pretty straightforward. They called me the day before and let me know they were going to deliver in the morning and we confirm the location and told them that I was going to be there. And then the driver was at where he was supposed to be and I inspected the vehicle and everything was good. The whole process took only a couple of days and the final price ended up falling within the price range they gave me. Everything went well and I would recommend them.

Original review: March 11, 2018

We have used AmeriFreight in the past, so we went with them again when we were moving. The free quote given was helpful, and the transport organizer was thoughtful and thorough. The carrier driver on the day of delivery was also good. I would recommend them.

AmeriFreight Auto Transport Company expert review by Lauren Fix

As one of the most innovative names in the vehicle shipping industry, AmeriFreight tackled the biggest challenge facing today’s brokers: how to offer the best possible auto transport rates without sacrificing customers service and still providing the best protection.

• Rate calculator: AmeriFreight has a tool on their website that takes all the guess work out of budgeting and there is no requirement to enter any personal information.

• Discounts: Along with their Economy Save Rate, they also offer discounts to members of the active military, first responders, student and seniors.

• Protection: AmeriFrieght's AFta plan covers any damage up to $1000 for major damage, $400 for minor damage detected up to 48 hours after delivery, lost keys, rental car for delayed deliveries and even payment protection for cancellations.

• Best for: Out-of-state movers, car collectors, small business owners and cab companies.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

AmeriFreight Company Information