toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vivint

Stephanie, thanks for your feedback! The door locks are a great feature and we're so glad you're liking them. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 5, 2016

When I got the system installed yesterday, the only question I had was "why didn't I get this sooner?" Being able to monitor and lock and unlock my door from my cell phone is amazing.

Vivint

Mary, thank you for your feedback! We would be happy to review your account and the equipment you were charged for under our warranty, please email us at socialcs@vivint.com. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 25, 2017

I heard about Vivint through my brother and he recommended them. I was about to call them when their sales reps happened to show up at my door. They didn't say anything to me that turned me off and their expression to me validated what my brother said. But there was some lack of knowledge on some aspects with the installers. I didn't have an outlet in my porch to put the panel. They said they'll put it in the hall where there is an outlet so, they drilled a hole in it. It was outside my bedroom door which I figured was okay but, really, you need a panel by your exit door and they should've acknowledged that. Then, a week later, I had them disconnect it and put it on the porch. I had to plaster the hallway over and paint it after they relocated.

Then, two months ago, I had some trouble with the system and they told me they were going to charge me for a technician to come out. I was told by the sales rep that it's all covered including any issue with the system but they told me I didn't get the premium package. That's when I found out about it and the fact that they would not charge me a technician rate if I had that package. I ended up having to get that only then but I should've been made aware of that by the sales rep.

The technician that came here to repair twice was fantastic. He really helped me and I have nothing but good praise for him. But when I deal with the people at the 1-800 number, I was not happy and it was torture. I had to replace a door that had everything installed and when I called, I asked them what do I do. The lady told me to slide out the thing and to put a new hole in the new door and slide it back in. I said that there's no way that device is coming out of the door. I've tried everything and I cannot get it out. She told me to try again and try with a knife. But I've tried all of that and it won't come out. It's too tight in there and I'll break it if I try to get it out. It's already trying to crack on me and she said that if I crack it, then it's my responsibility.

So I told her to get a technician in here to remove it because it's not coming out. She said they'll charge me for that. The technician came in and he told me they don't come out of the door without breakage. They put them in nice and tight. He busted it up and yet I was charged for it so, I'm not pleased with that either. I would not recommend them right now and I don't know if I'll renew with them. When my five years is up, I think I will be exploring a little further into other companies.

Vivint

Thank you so much for your feedback, Piedad. We appreciate all feedback that is submitted to us so that we can improve our processes. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 25, 2017

A Vivint sales rep knocked on the door and convinced me. The first thing he did was to show me his credentials. That was good when he showed me his pictures with the Vivint ID. He explained to me what it was and I decided to use it. It went okay. A few times I had something wrong, they came and changed the equipment. But, I've had a few things going on. The garage door didn't work anymore so I had to pay for the modem. And I thought, why should I pay for it if it's not working? And then the alarm was going off every five minutes and we tried on the phone three times until I finally needed to install a new one. But sometimes the camera doesn’t come on. And the other day, it was dead. I was looking on my phone and it said that the garage door was open but it wasn't.

They were pleasant on the phone but I'm not sure if they knew what they were doing. It sounded like they were reading something but necessarily appropriate to what's going on in my house. They wanted me to take a picture of the sensors to verify that it was Vivint, so I sent it to them. And then they sent the technician and he changed it. But overall, I'm pleased.

Vivint

Stephen, we appreciate your feedback! We're glad you're enjoying your system and the features that it has to offer. We do offer a garage door controller, but it is only compatible with our SkyControl panel. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 25, 2017

We got from Vivint the motion detectors, camera, deadbolt locks, and pressure sensors for the window break. We picked these features from the options that were available upon our signing up. We would have liked to get the outdoor or perimeter cameras, too, but we didn't get them since Vivint wasn't installing these features at that time. They would've had to pay a third party to install these features, and this would have been fairly expensive. Unfortunately, Vivint doesn't offer a garage door controller, which is a good device. I found one that was made by Go Control that was compatible with the Vivint system, but then it was incompatible with the garage door opener itself, so that was a hit-and-miss.

It was straightforward with the sales reps. I read the terms and conditions of the contract, and everything seemed suitable. It was a three and a half year contract, which was a little long, but when you add up all the equipment that they give you at the beginning, it would seem worth it. Everything was good with the installation team. So far, Vivint's services have been very good and we're satisfied.

Vivint

Thanks for your feedback, Matthew! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I had Vivint at my last house. I just bought a brand new house and needed security features and my gun for protection. Vivint changed the thermostat for this house, and then I got the video on the doorbell. The rep showed me how everything worked while I was there. I had to leave for a couple of months and the rep finished up his work there, and my girlfriend said he was excellent. He went through how to control the security devices on the app. Vivint takes care of me 110%. The service is good and they should keep doing what they're doing.

Vivint

Thank you for your feedback James! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system. We are also pleased to hear that you are receiving quick responses for your alarms that are triggered. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 24, 2017

When Vivint's salespersons came to our door, my answer was "no," but by the time they left, we had signed up. It was a young couple and they were great. We loved them. Also, their installation team was good. Since setting up the system with Vivint, we've had a couple of false alarms and they've responded to us quickly. We've been very pleased with Vivint's system and we recommend it all the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint?

Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tressia. We love to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system especially your camera! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I wanted to see what's going on in my house and my Vivint service package includes a camera. The installers were professional and the service is great. I'll recommend them.

Vivint

Thanks for the positive feedback, Robert, and thanks for choosing Vivint Smart Home!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We had seen some people having the signs out in front of their place and Vivint came through the neighborhood and talked to various people. They talked to us first and we knew it was something we would consider at some point. They were able explain what they were doing and how the system would work. The kid did a nice job on his presentation.

So far, we've been pleased with their service. However, sometimes when we're using the auto-connect through our phone to try to lock and unlock, it's less than convenient. We have to go back through the steps in that and that's more hassle than it's worth, so we don’t use the auto-lock and unlock from our car as much. We’d just lock the house up, put the alarm on, and exit through the garage. But the keypad and everything in the house has worked fine. Occasionally, we had to call about batteries, but I'm satisfied with everything else. Any interaction I’ve had on the phone when I've called for help has been fine.

Vivint

Sue, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services. It's great to hear that your sales rep was able to set you up with a system that best fits your home and needs. It's great to hear that the system offers you the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 23, 2017

There was a sale at Vivint when I first heard about them. The sales rep was wonderful and very personable. He was a very neat and clean-cut young man who knew the product and how to present it. When he came knocking on my door, my mother's house had just been broken into two days before so he hit me at a good time. He was a great salesman and the installer was just as nice as he was. We got two doors that have keypad lock on them and I also have the glass breakage feature. And there was something that may be charged on the lamps that we don't ever use. Sometimes the system works, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it's a little difficult to use. But it's a good experience and I'd recommend them to anybody. In fact, I've recommended them to several people and have gotten them some new customers already.

Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tobin! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your automation equipment. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 23, 2017

Vivint used to be APX, and our experience with them has always been good. Although a long long time ago, it wasn't as good. But since we hooked up for Vivint's service, we've been completely happy with everybody. Their staff were professional, prompt, efficient, courteous and knew their stuff. Right now, I have Vivint's Sky panel with the doorbell camera and the interior and exterior cameras. The Sky panel is the updated version of their Go control panel, and it's a bigger screen panel than Go. We also use the mobile app. I have all those features because I like to have everything that's available.

We have kids and a dog and we like to know who's at the front door without having to let them know we're on the other side looking at them. With the doorbell camera and the two-way voice, you are able to see who's there and talk to them from home or away like in cases when a package gets delivered or when there's a stranger. You could see it in the app and the panel. The interior camera is for our puppy mostly and we added the exterior cameras to our existing wired system. It's nice to be able to have more cameras in one place referring to the mobile app for Vivint.

We also have so many features that are added to our system like Alexa and Echo which is a little personalized computer music player that you can connect to the panel for Vivint along with many other things. You can tell it to lock your doors, to change the heat or tell Vivint to open up doorbell camera. It's a bunch of cool wireless stuff. We love it. We feel secure and very spoiled with Vivint doing all these things. The smart assistant they launched not too long ago is really neat too. It's helped save us on our energy bill and if we forget to turn the heat down, it does it for us 'cause it sees all the smartphone are out of the house and gone. It's cool and they're always pushing for new innovations.

Vivint

Rhonda, that would certainly be frustrating. We appreciate the opportunity to review our policies and procedures in light of the issues you mentioned. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks for choosing Vivint Smart Home!

Original review: March 22, 2017

So far, I only had one or two glitches with my Vivint service but it’s fine. However, I had a situation with misunderstanding the pay method. I wanted to get the door camera and they told me I had to pay a one-time fee of $200, and it didn’t happen that way. They took the $200 and some dollars and they were charging me around $100 a month. They told me it was going to go back to the $74 which I initially paid, and it didn’t till six months later. They gave me some reasons as to why it happened like that but I wasn’t happy with that part at all. They didn’t compensate. In fact, when they did their calculations, they wanted to take additional $10 out of my account but I disputed that. And I think it was because of the transferring from one residential to the next, where the complication came in. So I told them to do whatever they want to do. When my contract is up, I'm not going to renew and I won’t recommend them.

Vivint

Eirik, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services. It is great to hear that the sales rep was able to set you up with a system that best fit your home and needs, and that everything went will with the installation. We strive to offer the best possible service to our customers and love hearing that this is what you have received. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Vivint's security feature was initially what I was looking for in a system and wasn’t too concerned about the home automation portion at the time I signed up. Coincidentally, a salesperson from Vivint, Steve, came by and was a very professional and a low spoken guy. The installation was very swiftly done and timely. The installers arrived when they should. The service has been very good. Vivint is a good system overall and I have already recommended them.

Vivint

Thank you for your feedback William! We love to hear that you are enjoying your system and that everything was done in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 22, 2017

The Vivint sales rep was really good and within an hour after he left, the installation guy came by. I have the alarm system, two doorbells and smoke detector. We recommended them to two other people.

Vivint

Thanks for the positive feedback, John, and thanks for choosing Vivint Smart Home!

Original review: March 21, 2017

A Vivint representative knocked on the door and came at the right time when we were thinking about security. Their whole security package seemed to come at a reasonable price. I'd also like to be monitored and being connected to the local police. I like the camera on the doorbell and where I can adjust the temperatures of the house when I'm not in the house. There were two young guys that came over to the house to do the installation. They were very nice and professional, and they certainly knew what they were doing. I'd give them an A on all front. The service is what I would expect to receive. When the alarm goes off, they do exactly what they said they're gonna do. It's a reliable and dependable service. However, I still don't know how adjust the temperatures at a certain time every day. But I would recommend Vivint to a friend.

Vivint

Thanks for the positive feedback, Ramiro, and thanks for choosing Vivint Smart Home!

Original review: March 21, 2017

We like the Vivint system and our experience with them is good. Our service package includes the doorbell, camera, mobile camera, window sensors, and door sensors. The sales representatives were friendly and the work performed for the installation was good.

Vivint

Thanks for the positive feedback, Clarence, and thanks for choosing Vivint Smart Home!

Original review: March 21, 2017

The salesmen of Vivint came to the house and they were fine and professional. We got the fire and glass protection, and the alarm for the doors. We needed those features because things are just not great in the city. The installation team came in and did their job. It was a clean installation and there was really nothing to clean up. So far, the service has been good and satisfactory. We've only had two false alarms and, thankfully, there's been no other contact with them. On the whole, my experience with Vivint has been fine.

Vivint

Lucille, thank you for your feedback. If you would like to cancel within your agreement, we do ask that customers pay the remaining months of their agreement, or find someone to takeover the account. We're happy to help you get your system working. Feel free to email socialcs@vivint.com any time. Thanks!

Original review: March 20, 2017

I had the Vivint security system installed in my apartment in December of last year due to the fact my package were taken when delivered. The first tech that came out to do the installation told me I could not get a doorbell camera because I didn't have a doorbell. I encountered some installation problem and a different tech came out to resolve the problem. My alarm kept malfunctioning, plus the key lock system stop working so I had to have a tech come out. Yet again a different tech came out.

When I asked about the doorbell camera he told me that I didn't have to have a doorbell for them to install. I placed a call to customer support several times and depending on the day or person who answered they are rude and insensitive. I requested to have two outdoor cameras installed. When another tech came out installed a Doorbell camera (Yes, a doorbell); one that I was told could Not be installed and now my bill is higher because of this. He also installed a camera in the back which does no good where he placed it.

I had the manager of the complex looked at it and was told to have it move to another area because it Only shows the ground and have too much dead spots. It doesn't even detect when you get to the camera. I made several calls to No avail, I was told that I would be charged to have it removed and also to have a tech come out. I scheduled an appointment March 3rd for them to move it to a different location in the back. The appointment was scheduled for 5 p.m - 8 p.m, at 10:30 a.m I received a call from the technician letting me know he was in the area if he could stop by then. I explained to him that I was at work and won't get off until 4 pm.

Again, at 3 pm I received another call from the technician asking if I was home yet or on my way to which I replied No; but I will be there for my scheduled appointment time. He was upset and when I get to the apartment he was getting in his truck to leave. The truck was white and unmarked (No visible Vivint security system signage). I went to open my front door upon which he came behind me very upset because he was there from 3 pm. He clearly didn't want to be there and without getting all the information and the email permission from the complex management flatly refuse to do the work.

He stated 1) If it breaks when I take it down I don't have any replacement, 2) I don't have the tools (ladder) to do the job, 3) It can't be done. So, I called customer support and while I was on the phone with them he stated "I was going to try to work with you but since you have called the office I'm leaving." which he did.

The customer support person apologize, said she would waive the service charges, one (1) month fee and reschedule the appointment. The appointment was scheduled for March 18th 8 am - 11 am; No one called or showed up. I called the office (customer support) and was told someone did come out and make notes that the camera cannot be moved. If I didn't call I would not know this. I was told that I need to get a letter (which I have since October of 2016), when I looked into getting a security system and also updated on March 3rd when I was told that I need one to have the camera moved. I told the rep I want to cancel the order and services completely because of all the trouble and aggravations with Vivint. I was promptly told "you Must pay the entire cost" or I would be taken to court. I am getting an attorney to assist me with this.

Vivint

Linda, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! It's great to hear that your sales rep and installer were both so professional and knowledgeable about the system so they could assist you in setting up a system that works best for you in your home. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 20, 2017

A Vivint door-to-door salesman came several years ago and he was an awesome young man. The installation team did a fine job and I was very pleased. The service was great when they installed it. They were very professional and knowledgeable. We have the security system in the house and the lifeline. I've used my app on my smartphone a couple of times and it works well. However, the biggest selling point was that we would get internet service in this part of Kentucky within a year and that has not happened.

But I'm comfortable with Vivint and I feel secure. The service that I receive is wonderful. All the equipment was provided for free. We've had a couple of incidents when the alarm went off and they've been very good about responding. I recommended Vivint to several friends and they bought the service. We're in a new neighborhood and there are a lot of Vivint customers here.

Vivint

Thanks for your feedback, Adam! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! We will definitely let our developers know that you would like to see geothermal heating be compatible with the system. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 20, 2017

So far, Vivint has been great. We have them for two years now and we really liked the thermostat feature. We also like having everything on our phone and being able to unlock and lock our house from it which is pretty cool. When we called for assistance with anything, the reps have been really good. However, when we lived in our old house, we were able to tie-in the app with our thermostat but when we moved into our new house that has a geothermal heating system, Vivint's system was not compatible with that and we lost that feature.

Vivint

Kathy, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! We love hearing that the reps you have worked with have been knowledgeable and helpful. We strive to offer the best possible service to our customers and love hearing that this is what you have received. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 20, 2017

When I was moving here, I wanted an alarm system so I started looking for one and found Vivint online. I'm very satisfied with them so far. They're more expensive than ADT and the others but they have more options and I like them. I have their alarm system that’s got fire detection and a medical alert device that I wear around my neck. They're very helpful and responsive if I call for help. They talk me through stuff and they know what they're doing. When I needed new batteries, they told me exactly where they were and how to change them.

Vivint

Thank you so much for your feedback, Chris. We appreciate all feedback that is submitted to us so that we can improve our processes. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 19, 2017

I'm satisfied with the services that I'm getting from Vivint. However, the installation was a crummy experience. They had some kid who didn't know what he was doing. He put holes in my walls where they weren't supposed to. And Vivint had to pay me for them. Also, any alarm system in the County of Washoe, State of Nevada is supposed to be registered and there’s a $25 fee. I was not told of that by the sales rep. Vivint's going to cover the first year for me but that’s more of a statement credit.

Vivint

Thanks for your feedback, Irene! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! We'll definitely use your comments to improve our processes and service. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 19, 2017

I liked that Vivint monitored my garage and the fact that if a glass was broken, I will be notified. The first person that installed my device was supposed to put a battery. I had a battery already from another company up in the attic. He didn’t switch the batteries out. I kept getting that I need to do my batteries. When I finally went up in the attic, the old battery was corroded. The new battery was just sitting on the floor. So, he didn't put the new battery in. When the young guys came back to work on it, they replaced it all there. The service was absolutely wonderful. I like that they respond really quick. Whenever I interact with customer service, the people were really nice.

The only thing about my experience was that the young man that was selling it to me gave a lot on wrong information. I misunderstood some things, like my contract. I thought my contract was for two years. Then I later found out that it was a five-year contract. He also told me that the material in the house was free and that I was just paying for the service. Then, I realized that's why my contract was for five years was that I was paying for the material that they've put in the home. My note says that each month was $60. But one time we did $407 for my service and also, I was paying after the equipment. Other than that, service was absolutely wonderful and customer service was great. They just need to be more honest when the salespersons are trying to sell it.

Vivint

Janine, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that your sales rep was able to set up systems for both your home and business that best fit your needs. It's great to hear that everything went well with both installations and any immediate issues were addressed and resolved. The cameras are such a great feature to have so you can monitor who is at your home or business. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 19, 2017

There was a promo when Vivint was moving into the area. We got two different packages from them - one for our home and another for our business. The sales reps have been very good, and my interactions with them have been very professional. The installation team were always quick to troubleshoot and fix whatever issues when they came and so it's been good.

We use the cameras, motion sensors, door lock, and door and window sensors. We also have a flood detector. The features that we got give us the ability to better monitor with their way and control our environment. Especially in our business, we need to be able to check in and have that video capability, the temperature control, etc. Vivint makes capabilities a lot easier to control and monitor via my cellphone. I have a lot of control that I didn’t have with a lot of other security system. Vivint has been excellent. Their service has been very good and we've been very impressed.

Vivint

William, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! It's great to hear that everything went well with your installation, and that the representatives were so professional while working in your home. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 18, 2017

My daughter has a Vivint system and that's how I knew about them. I then got their alarm system and the service has been fine. Their sales representatives were very pleasant, very nice, and explained everything just fine. They are very efficient. The installation team knocked it right out when they installed the system. Everything is fine. They are a good company.

Vivint

Thanks for the positive feedback, Joyce, and thanks for choosing Vivint Smart Home!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I like some of Vivint's features and the camera so purchased their security system. I've had to call them a couple of times, and they were very knowledgeable, kind and patient. It's great because every time there is a problem, they have a place that we can go on the phone and I can look at it for a lot of the things. I've used the phone a lot to find a lot of different how-to on there and the support on it is easy to find. I just reset the camera and the process was quite easy, though I had to be a little patient. I had to do it a couple of times and then it kicked in. I'm very satisfied with the service and products so far.

Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Eileen! We would be happy to help resolve any system issues you are experiencing, please email us more information at socialcs@vivint.com. We will also be using your comments to improve our processes and service. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 18, 2017

Vivint came around soliciting in our fairly new subdivision and the sales rep was a nice enough guy. I never heard of Vivint before and it was a high-pressure sale. He wouldn't take no for an answer. He said that they can get it installed for me that day and I finally said, "Fine", so we called the guy who was gonna install it. The installer was a good enough kid but showing or teaching me how to use the system was not his forte.

I'm not too happy with the service so far. The camera for the front of the house sits right at the very moment on the floor because it was knocked down. The only place where it was put was on the window sill, but I really would have liked it installed up in the window frame to see the room and so it could kinda look at my truck, but it didn't. Then the charger stopped working. And I haven't called them back. Now, all of a sudden, my doorbell doesn't work. But a young, really nice guy came by the other day to test my customer satisfaction and he offered to reset it for me but I declined because I have a toy poodle that had to have surgery. Moreover, I called Vivint when somebody stole my sign and the guy on the phone was terrific. He said that he'll ship it out and he sure did. It arrived in a matter of days, which was great. My only problem was I felt pushed into the sale and the price just went up, which pissed me off as I live on social security.

Vivint

Thanks for your feedback, John! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! We strive to offer the best possible service to our customers and love hearing that this is what you have received. It's great to hear that anytime you have had an issue a representative has been able to assist you with resolving it. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 17, 2017

A friend of mine is a rep and he introduced me to Vivint. I purchased about four cameras, a door lock, and lots of sensors. I got 21 points, meaning how many sensors, cameras, etc. I have altogether. And then, when I move, there's an option of them removing all the points, all the cameras, sensors, door locks, and everything. Then, they will install them to the place I'll move to, all for free. But the highlight with Vivint is their customer service. I call them and somebody answers. Another highlight is if I trip an alarm, they respond in milliseconds. On a scale of 10, everybody's a 10 and that's a blanket statement to cover everything about Vivint. They have their issues but those can be worked out by calling them up.

Vivint

Lance, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! It's great to hear that your sales rep was able to set you up with a system that best fits your home and needs, and that everything went well with the installation. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 17, 2017

We're very happy with the service from Vivint. Other than the security, we also have the thermostat feature. The interaction we had with sales representative was good and the installers were very professional and thorough.

Vivint

Kimberly, thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you're enjoying your experience with us and that you're liking your system! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Vivint is a good security company. There's a lot of them out there but we find that Vivint is reasonably priced and effective. They're the only security company that we've used in the last six years. The person who came was good. He was pretty efficient and professional.

Vivint

Thanks for your feedback, Alisha! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services! It is great to hear that the Doorbell Camera was installed and that the installer was phenomenal. We will submit feedback regarding some of the things you mentioned so we can continue to improve. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 16, 2017

A friend of ours and family members had service from Vivint. I had a really good experience with the sales rep. Our interactions were not a whole lot but they covered the initial sale, the kind of package we could get and the great deal we were able to get. I got their package with the standalone camera, motion detector, and glass break sensors due to a few things that had been going on in the far reaches of our neighborhood and in our area. I wanted a more upgraded system and they gave us mobile features, which was fantastic.

The installers were all friendly and courteous. However, the doorbell could have been installed that time, though. I don't know if the guy thought it couldn't be done or if he just didn't want to do it. The previous owners had taken the original doorbell out and put in a wireless one. They mentioned about us needing to fix that when I called about it to find out exactly what it was we needed to do. The doorbell got done a little over a year later. We had a guy come out and installed our doorbell camera and he did it in no time flat. He also installed the motion detector for us and did something else that concerned the update on the system. He was absolutely phenomenal. Overall, my experience with Vivint was professional and I would absolutely recommend them.

Vivint

Yul, thanks for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Vivint system and services. It is great to hear that there were no issues with your move installation, and that your system is working like it should. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I had a contract with Vivint and so they just transferred the service from my first house to the second one. I got a service package that included the doorbell cam, break-glass, and all that stuff. The guys that did the installation were great. The only thing is, since they put new panels, I wish they would have taken the old ones out from the old system that was in the house. I got three panels now and two are inoperable and I would like for them to remove those. But service is good so far.

Vivint Company Profile