Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5
Visit Website

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Kohler's walk-in tubs are designed to keep you safe and comfortable with patented technology, like BubbleMassage® air jets and Bask® heated surfaces. Although Kohler designs may be expensive, their customization is excellent.

PROS

• LuxStone Wall design options
  • One-day installation
  • Custom fits available
  • Lowest walk-in on the market

CONS

• Pricey upgrades

Top Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

The rep [at Kohler] was great and I liked everything about his presentation and service. The installation team only took a day and a half and the experience was great. The tub is very relaxing. I’ve got neuropathy and it helps my feet.

I love Kohler's product. I wish we had it five years ago... It was just almost unbelievable when he gave us a quote for how much it was gonna cost - it's like buying a house or a car. But... with our age and the things that are wrong with us, we find the tub as something that we needed.

Kohler walk-in bath features

If you are looking to get the spa experience in the comfort of your home, no matter your accessibility needs, Kohler can help. Kohler’s walk-in tubs offer comfort, safety and convenience for those who are looking for a bathing experience, not just a bath.

Kohler’s comfort technology includes BubbleMassage® air jets, which help relax your muscles, and Bask® heated surfaces to help you relax, both in and around the bathtub. Kohler provides a hand shower in their walk-in tubs with a variety of settings strong enough to get you clean, but gentle on sensitive skin.

While the Kohler bathtub is deep enough to be luxurious, Kohler’s fast-drain technology keeps things moving. Additionally, all Kohler walk-in bathtubs include Kohler’s 3” step-in ultra-low-threshold entries, non-slip surfaces to prevent trips and falls and handrails to keep you steady.

Kohler walk-in tub installation

After inspecting your space, a Kohler walk-in bath installer will provide a quote that includes tub and installation. From there, you can set up a time for technicians to install your Kohler walk-in bath.

During their visit, they will remove your previous tub, renovate the space if necessary, install your new tub and show you how it works. Keep in mind, Kohler can install a walk-in tub in your current bathtub's footprint in as little as a single day.

Kohler walk-in bath prices

Kohler walk-in bath cost can range from $12,000 to $17,000. Kohler gives you a free quote down to the cent for any cost associated for your walk-in tub, including installation and any additional features you select. This price does not change throughout the process, as Kohler prides itself for its "Price Promise."

To help you afford a walk-in tub, Kohler offers both financing and discounts, depending on your credit history and eligibility. Those who buy can be confident in their purchase since Kohler offers a limited lifetime warranty on all major systems of the tub.

Kohler walk-in bath FAQs

How difficult is it to clean a Kohler walk-in bathtub?
While there is no difference between cleaning a Kohler bathtub and a traditional tub, Kohler recommends using specific products. For instance, they advise using a non-abrasive all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner and a soft sponge or squeegee. For cleaning the tub, they suggest removing any products, spraying with an all-purpose cleaner and rinsing, and then using the glass cleaner and cloth on the showerhead and faucet.
What type of warranty does Kohler offer for walk-in tubs?
Kohler offers a limited lifetime warranty on the major systems of your tub, including the door, hand-shower and draining system. The warranty covers manufacturing defects.
Will a Kohler walk-in tub fit in my bathroom?
If you have a traditional bathtub, a Kohler walk-in bath fits in your home, with no further cost. While it is more expensive, Kohler can design a custom tub to fit your space.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I got in touch with Kohler and the rep Bob was very informative. He went over everything and measured the bathroom and the stairwell. He explained about the bathtub and the different things that it did. After hearing his sales pitch, we decided to go with them. The installers were Robert and his son Bob, and they were excellent. They ran into a couple of problems ‘cause we already had a walk-in tub and it wasn't installed correctly. In fact, Robert pointed out some electrical wires that were supposed to be grounded to the tub itself. He was surprised that we had not received an electrical shock.

The tub was larger to get up by stairs, so he had to find a way to disassemble the wrought-iron stairwell that we have so that they could get the tub upstairs and get it installed into the bathroom. They looked at the situation and came up with a plan on how to get the tub installed correctly and safely. Robert told me everything that he needed to do. Everything that he did, he explained what he had to do and all of the problems that cropped up along the way, which should have been done correctly in the first place. We did all of those things so that the tub would work properly and that we would be safe in using the tub. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and relatives who are thinking about getting a walk-in tub.

I love all the features of the tub. It has the air jets and the hydro thing where it has the tubes where the water comes out against your back ‘cause the back is heated, and at the bottom of your legs, it’s heated. I like that, but we especially like it for my mother. When she got into the old tub, she would let the water out and then she couldn’t figure out how to get out of the tub. Now, the tub is completely on the floor. It’s a big difference because the way you step into the tub is a lot safer. Not just for her, but for us.

The only thing I don’t like is the fact that you can’t put bubble baths in the tub. Robert said the same thing I heard about our first tub which is something about the bubbles clogging up the vents. If I would be taking a bubble bath, I wouldn’t even be using the jets. I’d just be sitting in the water with the bubble bath. Sometimes I do stuff here in the house, and I need to soak in the tub with Epsom salt. I’m not sure if I can even do that. So, whenever I need to take a bath or soak in Epsom salt, I go upstairs on the third floor and soak in the tub up there because the tub up there is one of those old clawfoot tubs.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Deloise, thank you for your review! We are glad you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that you love all the features of your KOHLER Walk-In Bath, especially the Bask heated backrest. We are glad that you have peace of mind knowing your mother is able to bath safely. As for your concern about bubble bath products, unfortunately, we do not recommend using Epsom salt in your walk-in bath, but we hope you will enjoy the many comfort features it has to offer. Have a great day.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I like the quality of the Kohler tub. In fact, I also installed a regular Kohler tub upstairs. But for the walk-in tub, I considered some other brands. We considered three things. One is the salesman. Two is the company and three is the contractor used to install the tub. But if I had had a list of 30 companies, I would not have picked the company that Kohler chose. When I called Kohler, they sent out a salesman and we signed a contract with him. But I wanted to know who I was dealing with and I asked him who signed his paycheck. He said that they had an office in that company but that Kohler signs his paycheck. They're very wrapped up in their bureaucracy. Every time you call, it's, "Let me get you to the right person."

What really put me off in the beginning was that they called and hung up. I was okay with that, with a flag, but the second time I called, they said they would call me back at the end of the day and at the end of the day, they didn't. I called and the company said that person had left for the day. I said fine but he had 30 minutes to give me an answer. I told him that I didn't care if they would come or not but that he had to give me an answer one way or the other. I said that if they didn't have an answer in 30 minutes, we were canceling the contract. They found the woman who had to give me the answer and she said they were not coming that day but that they would be there the next day. That was all I wanted to know. I wanted a straight answer.

Plus when we started the whole deal, we weren't ready to install the tub because I was doing a lot of remodeling. I've been doing remodeling on this house for about nine months. But we went ahead and I told them we were not ready but that I would let them know when we are. Because of the contract, the finance company pointed out the close-in date. We were about 30 days out from it and we started getting an invoice for the stuff that remodeling company started buying. That was interesting.

Aside from that, there are four things that I don't like about the tub. Two have to do with the installation and two have to do with the tub, after the fact. First, the tub door has water in it. It has not leaked on the floor but there's water in the door, which has me kinda bugged. My tile guy found it because he was having to open it and close it quickly so he can get up there and do the tile work. He mentioned it. I gave it a jostle back and forth and yeah, there's some kind of fluid in there. I have no idea how it got it in there but I called and I wanted the guy who installed to come out. I had some questions for him and he said it would be a service call. The door arrived yesterday, I'm gonna call them so they can come out and replace it.

Number two is about the unique system Kohler uses to close the drain. It goes through the cable, the same way they have on the tub. But on the tub, when you put that dial on, there's a set screw. On the walk-in tub, there's a handle that's about four inches long and there's no way in God's green earth that you can screw it on tight enough for it to stay. When the tub is on and the jets are moving, that has to be tied every 30 seconds. If you don't, that whole thing will fall off down in the tub. That is real annoying and that's very poor quality. Kohler needs to fix that. In fact, I wanna talk to somebody about it and I wanna show them. So I'm gonna show the contractor when they come out to install the door. I expect him to say it's gonna be another service call. But what do I expect? Like I said, I wouldn't hire this company.

Number three is that Kohler, in their grand wisdom, is not prepared to do a clean install of the tub. They're prepared to do what they consider as a retrofit. But I can't imagine someone spending this kind of money and not replacing the tile. That's just asinine. So Kohler needs to have one of two options, either they include a trim kit for a new install or the installer needs to be aware of the materials to be installed so that there will be a better fit, which brings us to the last one, number four. If you watch the commercial on TV, they say that that tub is meticulous and the tub sits right next to the tile. Ours does not.

Now, granted that all the guy had was a slab to work with, all he had to ask me was what the finished height of my floor was gonna be. I could have told him it would be exactly 3/4 of an inch thick. But that tub sits above that and there is roughly about a half-inch gap. So I had to search and find some special molding to put across the bottom of that for it to have a finished look. Kohler can do better. For the kind of money we're spending, everything should have been perfect.

In addition to that, it was based on the ad that we called Kohler and the ad stated that all you have to do is have the salesman come out and make his presentation, whether you buy a tub or not, he will give you a free set of tiles. But the company Kohler chose wanted me to prove that I had seen the ad. They were messing with the wrong guy though. I had that capability and I did show them. I gave them the ad ID and finally, they gave me the free tile.

The first thing that happened was some idiot with that company called and gave me some lip service. I hung up on him because I didn't wanna hear his bull. The second thing I did was, when I got off the phone with him, I picked up the phone and I called Kohler. I said I was calling about my tiles and they said they would get that right out. I was impressed with Kohler. But the company they hired to do this, calling me to prove that I was supposed to get a free set of tiles based on the ad that I've seen – that's bull. Now, I record every ad I see of Kohler. I have it on a hard drive because if I hear anybody else having a problem with Kohler, guess who's gonna tell them who's got a copy of it and how to get it? For the money we spent, that just won't work with me.

On the other hand, it is a good tub. I'm not a tub person. I like taking a shower but I love that tub. The hydrotherapy is pretty amazing. It's something you have to experience to appreciate. I put the walk-in tub in to help my mom for better circulation and it is helping her legs look better or she's getting around better. Overall, I have recommended the tub to people. But I'm telling people to be leery of the company that Kohler is gonna have sent out. Customers have no control over the company Kohler hires. But customers should have an option to choose. Anybody that's getting a bid on something should get at least three bids.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gill, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are so sorry to learn about your experience with our sales representatives and one of our local partners. To ensure a positive sales and installation experience for our customers, we only partner with top-rated and experienced dealers to sell and install the KOHLER Walk-In Bath. These dealers are trained and certified by Kohler Co. to install the bath. This also helps our customers avoid the process of vetting and selecting a reputable contractor themselves. You can read more about how we select Kohler Partners at kohlerwalkinbath.com.

We are, however, glad that you and your mother are enjoying the hydrotherapy benefits of your Walk-In Bath and hope you continue to have a better bathing experience.

Thank you again for providing feedback on your experience. Have a great day.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

My husband had a knee surgery and he was told to soak in a warm bath. He couldn't get out of the bathtub. It was a comedy from any funny show you ever saw. I was in there trying to help him get out. When we finally got him out, he wouldn't get back in the tub again. And we have grab bars. But the grab bars were at the wrong angle that we couldn't get where he needed to push. You have to be able to have shoulder rotator cuffs that are in good enough shape to take the weight off you pulling yourself up. And he has one that he had surgery on and it's not strong enough.

That made his mind up to get a Kohler Walk-In Bath when he went on the internet and was researching. We always got Kohler whenever we had to buy bathroom fixtures before. So, his decision wasn't just the advertisements that Kohler put out, it was also the traditional name where it goes back forever. I remember Kohler was stamped on the toilet that I used as a child and so, that was part of it.

We were visited by the salesman and he was very skilled at what he does, and he had two very strong common interests with my husband. It was funny to see if we would get through the Kohler because the two of them got distracted by one of their mutual hobbies. He was very thorough and very interesting. My husband is a chemical engineer. They don't think like the rest of us and I was fortunate we've been married some years before he went back and got his engineering degree and I got to evolve with him as we went through this. It was quite a change. But the salesman could indeed adjust to the fact that John asked things in certain ways and so he did a really good job of it.

We didn't have any questions when he left and we bought the tub in that visit. He drove a long way from here. I'm in the northern part of Texas and he was from the Metroplex which is considerably closer to the ocean than we are. And then, the installation crew that came was from Florida. It really knocked me over. The crew was so polite and so considerate, it was amazing. I asked him, "What happens if there's a problem? Will you be coming back?" And he said, "No, ma'am." And then, he looked at me with a big smile and said, "Ma'am, there won't be a problem with this tub."

They did have to do a few things to adjust from the 1963 water system we have. He did all of that, explained what he did and why he did it. And he was able to explain to us how to use the tub, which straightforward. We're shower people. The only time I would ever soak in the tub is if I was so stopped up from allergies or cold. But I can't remember him using the bathtub at all. He has always used the shower. So, we use the tub about three times a week, which is really good for us. We're not soakers, but with age and arthritis, it's been a delightful thing to have.

I would tell my friends that we only have a 40-gallon water heater that services that bathroom and it takes more than that to fill the tub up. So, we fill the tub up until the water heater is not giving us hot water heater anymore and then I sit and read a book. He gets his a little fuller because he likes his bath cooler than I do. But we just sit there and wait until it warms up enough and then we finish the tub. I would change the hot water heater except it's the largest one we can get in the space that we're given. So, I can't do anything more about that. It's just a fact of life for us. So, it works out anyway. That's the only concern I would tell possible buyers. You can accept that it's going to be this way if you can't change the water heater, or do anything different. That's the only thing. Our salesman looked at our hot water heater and he told us that we might have a delay in that. We were forewarned so we're not disappointed.

I like to sit in the tub and read a book on occasion and when the hot water heater gets enough warmth in it, then I finish filling the tub and I have bubbles. We've had friends coming and spending the night so they could try this tub. The only big drawback is if you are having stomach distress, that is not the time to use the tub because you could be bubbling away in there and suddenly be struck with an immediate need, and you can't get up and get out of the tub and potty because you have to drain the tub first. The tub drains in four minutes, but it is possible those four minutes would be absolute misery. And then, if you want to bathe again, you're gonna have to wait till the hot water can fill it. Our salesman mentioned that we would have a up to four to five-minute drain. My husband timed it and it's three minutes and 37 seconds.

Our salesman covered everything. He was an excellent person. I knew I was having a slick sales job, but I didn't resent it. And that's the real trick because people can tell that they're being sold something, but if they feel like they're being informed and respected, then they don't mind it, and the salesman was so good at it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Crescent, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer and sharing your story. We are glad that your salesman was knowledgable and friendly. We are thrilled that your walk-in tub has provided you and your husband a better bathing experience. We hope you continue to enjoy your new walk-in bath. Take care!

Original review: June 5, 2019

My husband and I are both handicapped and we can’t stand for very long. I was looking on the internet, and I came across a bunch of walk-in tubs. Kohler is a name brand and I’ve seen their products. I even had some of their products. When we used to live in Cincinnati, I got a couple of estimates and saw presentations from companies. But I knew I didn’t want them so I got a Kohler walk-in bath. I thought if they make good products, maybe they’ll make a good bathtub.

Their rep came out, looked at me and husband, and judged what kind of bathtub would be best for us. We are too big to get into a smaller one. He had a lot of presentation and was prepared. I trusted him because of that. He answered all of our questions efficiently without having to look all over. He knew what was best for us based on the things he knew about us. We just felt really good about picking him.

The installation crew was very nice. They told us it would take one to two days. Ours had to be custom put in because we didn't want them to put it in a bathroom. We wanted it to be in our master bedroom. We knew by getting it customized, we had to pay extra money for it. When the installers came out, they started taking things down and they saw that there were more issues. But they didn't charge us more for it. It took at least five days before we got all the job done.

At that point, I told them not to paint into the closet because they had to go through our closet. We had to take everything out of it. It was kind of a mess dealing with all the drywall dust. There were other things, but it was a lot longer and worse than we thought it was gonna be for installation. Some of it had to do with some of their crew not showing up. He had his son come back and do a little bit of something else. They didn't wanna put our shelf back in. They didn't tape the closet where they sawed around to take that wall out. They could have taped the drywall on the part to kinda go quicker.

The installers were very professional. Their guy told us that they didn't know what they got into when they started. He kept us updated. The only thing I was kinda disappointed with was on the fourth or fifth day. We didn't have any conversation with him. He said somebody would be back for another day but nobody showed up. Finally, the day after that, somebody showed up and we were kinda in limbo. Overall, it’s not Kohler's fault that we had all of this. I just didn't get all of the details like why they didn't show up. A phone call would have been perfect. But I’m so happy with the overall effect.

The final product is really good. It doesn't look like something that was just haphazardly put in and you know it was bad construction. It kinda fits. There are some places where it looks better than others. It’s a white tub and there’s rubber caulk inside the tub that I can’t get off. It’s like caulk that’s been rubbed off but wasn’t cleaned off, so you feel that kind of feel. There are two or three places of that in there. But I think eventually, it’ll come off. I can’t use a razor blade because I’m afraid of scratches. That also doesn't take away from my bathing experience at all. It’s just when I clean it, I wanna scrub to try to get it off but I can’t.

I love our tub and it’s good enough for me and my husband. It looks good. You kinda look forward to the massaging effect of the bubbles and the tub keeping you warm. My only thing is the people didn't turn our water heater up high enough to fill up a bath that’s warm. Two minutes before the tub fills up and you can run the jets, it starts going cold. Maybe they did it just enough to their comfort level but it was not to ours. We like it to be warmer. We completely heat it up or put our water in just with the hot water alone. Aso, the guys didn't even wanna put the booster on there. I don't know what the booster really is, other than it has to do with the heating of the water. He didn't explain it. When I was asked if I needed the booster, I said yes if it's supposed to be there.

Overall, I was really impressed with the product itself and with the salesperson who came out. The construction people were very professional to a certain point. They sounded confident and I trusted their opinion. Other than the last two days of the job, it was perfect for us. They cleaned up their stuff although there's no real way to contain drywall dust.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found your in-home sales experience to be helpful and informative for you and your husband.

For unique installation projects such as yours, the process can take longer than expected. We apologize for the disruption to your at-home routine, and for the lack of communication from the installation team. We take these matters very seriously.

We are happy to see that you and your husband are enjoying your new bathing experience. If your water heater or the bath itself still requires follow-up service, we encourage you to contact the installer to address the issue. We hope you continue to enjoy your new safe and comfortable bathing experience. Take care.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I'm familiar with Kohler from the Home Depot and all the other products that they have, so I picked them. They did what they were asked and they made the walls a little bit higher to go up to the ceiling. So I found that helpful. I also had no problem with their sales reps. The only concern I had was with the financing. The paperwork and the guy that I was talking to were very confusing. He had to make the money that I put down into three different portions so that everything was getting a bit of something. Then I had to do an email to GreenSky because they put my physical address on the billing part and not my PO box where all my important billing goes to.

Hopefully, GreenSky is getting that I want my address changed to my PO box number. Aside from that, my account still shows a different amount than I was told I owed. I owed 17 and they had on there a bigger amount. The amount was supposed to change after the sixth month because they gave me an extra amount to do any kind of other work that I needed to be done. And I was waiting for that six-month period to be over before I did any checking up on them. It's also kind of confusing on who I'm supposed to call about these issues.

Other than that, the installation team that came out was good and they had everything done. But they came back the next day to finish up and do some things. I've also had the guys back a number of times for a few little things like my shower hose that was broken. It was a default to begin with and they had to put extra putty down so it wouldn't crack up and pop through. But they've come and taken care of everything quickly and they have been very accommodating. Right now, things are working perfectly. I feel comfortable in my tub and it feels really good. I'm able to reach things better, or I can sit when one of my knees or my bones are bad and I'm tired. So, it made a difference. All in all, my expectations were met and everything was done in a professional level. I also recommend the Kohler walk-in bathtub to everybody that I've talked to.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Teresa, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you had a positive quote appointment and installation experience.

We apologize for any confusion you experienced during the financing process. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to purchase a Walk-In Bath as soon as they need it. If you are still having difficulties or concerns, please contact the local Kohler Partner that installed your Walk-In Bath.

We are so thrilled that you are enjoying the safety and comfort benefits of your new bathing experience, and thank you for spreading the word! Take care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I first saw Kohler on TV and I decided I really wanted a walk-in tub. The installation went excellently. I love the heated seat and the bubble thing. I just like the look of it too. Prior to the purchase, I couldn’t get out of the bathtub. Now, everything's different and my experience with the tub is very good.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Charlene, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had an excellent installation experience and are loving the Bask heated backrest and hydrotherapy jets. We are happy that you like the design and style of your KOHLER Walk-In Bath too. We hope you continue to enjoy a safer, more comfortable bathing experience with your new tub. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The salesperson who sold me the Kohler walk-in tub was knowledgeable, professional, and did very good work. There were a couple of nice guys who did the installation and they knew what they were doing, too. I'm 81 and I love the bath. In the last 5 or 6 years, I couldn’t take a bath ‘cause I couldn't get out of a regular tub. Now, the tub's feature for the good, hot soaking water for the legs is my favorite. Also, the seat that I can get up from and the little hand bars are good.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jackie, thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a knowledgable and professional salesperson and installation team. We are thrilled your KOHLER Walk-In Bath has helped you bathe safer with the low-step in, wide seat and grab bar features. We hope you continue to enjoy soaking in your tub. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

My husband and I are up in our years and we thought the walk-in bath would help us better. From the salesman to the fellows that came to work that day, they were very nice. It was a good representation for the company. The installation team was wonderful. The tub relaxes us and getting the jets moving has been everything we thought it would be. It’s easy to keep up and we’re very glad that we went ahead and did this. We’re very satisfied.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that you are relaxing in your KOHLER Walk-In Bath and enjoying the hydrotherapy jets. We hope you continue to be satisfied with your walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I was looking for a walk-in bathtub and I researched Kohler online. The guy who sold me the bath tub was very informative and helpful. Also, the installation guy was just as fantastic. He did an excellent job and got it done in the appropriate amount of time. My mom used the tub and she is very happy with it. My blind uncle also has used the tub. It has made it a lot easier for them to bathe. They have some home care aides that come in and they’re very happy with the tub as well.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi John, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are happy to hear that the KOHLER Walk-In Bath has helped your mom and uncle bathe safer, as well as help your home care aides care for your family. We hope your mom and uncle continue to enjoy your walk-in bath. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I liked Kohler's design. I didn't like the other ones because of all the stuff they had at the top- the towel rack and whatnot. I like the way the Kohler looks better. They did the installation beautifully and cleaned up. However, when I turn the thing to make the water go out the drain, I have to hold it or else it pops back down again. It's annoying and I want it taken care of. I like the shower feature best. Even though my old shower was wonderful, I have to stand up in it and I’m too old now. I like that I can wash my hair in the Kohler while I’m sitting.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Emily, thanks for your review! We are happy you like the design of your KOHLER Walk-In Bath and are glad to hear you had a positive installation experience. We are thrilled that you are enjoying a safer bathing experience using the multifunction handshower.

Additionally, if your bath still requires maintenance, please contact your local Kohler Partner or call Kohler Customer Service at 1-800-4-KOHLER. Thank you and have a great day.

Kohler walk-in bath’s unique design

While Kohler walk-in tub dimensions are standard and designed to fit seamlessly in your home, they can be customized to fit any space.

Though many other walk-in tub companies offer customized sizing and features, Kohler offers unique and company exclusive design options. Customers can choose between various faucet styles and wall coverings.

Kohler’s unique line of LuxStone Wall products is simple to install and add a fresh look to your bathroom.

We’ve featured a few options below:

WHITE
    • Price: $1,226.30
    • Description: Plain and simple doesn’t have to mean boring. A classic white wall allows you the most freedom with your decorating.
    CROSSCUT DUNE
    • Price: $2,084.65
    • Description: Crosscut Dune allows you to get the feel of marble without the price.
    VEINCUT SANDBAR
    • Price: $2,084.65
    • Description: This option gives you the feel of wood without the maintenance.
    VEINCUT DUNE
    • Price: $2,084.65
    • Description: This design is based on the grain of real stone and is described as “organic” by Kohler.
    VEINCUT DUNE & WHITE
    • Price: $1,681.85
    • Description: A simple but stately combination can give your space a modern feel.
    VEINCUT SANDBAR & BISCUIT
    • Price: $1,681.85
    • Description: These two tones bring warmth and an organic feel.

Do we recommend Kohler walk-in baths?

If you are looking for a company to walk with you through the process of selecting, installing and using a walk-in tub, Kohler can make it happen. Quotes include installation costs, so you'll know the price of your new tub and not be faced with surprise fees. Should something go wrong, Kohler's warranty program and customer service department offer peace of mind. With the best design choices on the market, Kohler's LuxStone Walls and customizations options help you find a walk-in tub that matches your unique decor.

Kohler, Co. Company Information