2. Homeowners

Kohler, Co.

Kohler Walk-In Bath
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.77/5
$1,000 Off Your KOHLER Walk-In Bath + Receive a FREE KOHLER Bidet Toilet Seat with your purchase*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

Kohler's walk-in tubs are designed to keep you safe and comfortable with patented technology, like BubbleMassage® air jets and Bask® heated surfaces. Although Kohler designs may be expensive, their customization is excellent.

PROS

• LuxStone Wall design options
  • One-day installation
  • Custom fits available
  • Lowest walk-in on the market

CONS

• Pricey upgrades

Top Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

The rep [at Kohler] was great and I liked everything about his presentation and service. The installation team only took a day and a half and the experience was great. The tub is very relaxing. I’ve got neuropathy and it helps my feet.

I love Kohler's product. I wish we had it five years ago... It was just almost unbelievable when he gave us a quote for how much it was gonna cost - it's like buying a house or a car. But... with our age and the things that are wrong with us, we find the tub as something that we needed.

Kohler, Co. Get Started

Information from Kohler on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)

If you are uncomfortable with scheduling an in-home quote appointment, you can set up a virtual quote appointment in many markets. During in-home visits, Kohler employees follow special safety guidelines, including using hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the process.

Kohler walk-in bath features

If you are looking to get the spa experience in the comfort of your home, no matter your accessibility needs, Kohler can help. Kohler’s walk-in tubs offer comfort, safety and convenience for those who are looking for a bathing experience, not just a bath.

Kohler’s comfort technology includes BubbleMassage® air jets, which help relax your muscles, and Bask® heated surfaces to help you relax, both in and around the bathtub. Kohler provides a hand shower in their walk-in tubs with a variety of settings strong enough to get you clean, but gentle on sensitive skin.

While the Kohler bathtub is deep enough to be luxurious, Kohler’s fast-drain technology keeps things moving. Additionally, all Kohler walk-in bathtubs include Kohler’s 3” step-in ultra-low-threshold entries, non-slip surfaces to prevent trips and falls and handrails to keep you steady.

Kohler walk-in tub installation

After inspecting your space, a Kohler walk-in bath installer will provide a quote that includes tub and installation. From there, you can set up a time for technicians to install your Kohler walk-in bath.

During their visit, they will remove your previous tub, renovate the space if necessary, install your new tub and show you how it works. Keep in mind, Kohler can install a walk-in tub in your current bathtub's footprint in as little as a single day.

Kohler walk-in bath prices

Kohler walk-in bath cost can range from $12,000 to $17,000. Kohler gives you a free quote down to the cent for any cost associated for your walk-in tub, including installation and any additional features you select. This price does not change throughout the process, as Kohler prides itself for its "Price Promise."

To help you afford a walk-in tub, Kohler offers both financing and discounts, depending on your credit history and eligibility. Those who buy can be confident in their purchase since Kohler offers a limited lifetime warranty on all major systems of the tub.

Kohler walk-in bath FAQs

How difficult is it to clean a Kohler walk-in bathtub?
While there is no difference between cleaning a Kohler bathtub and a traditional tub, Kohler recommends using specific products. For instance, they advise using a non-abrasive all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner and a soft sponge or squeegee. For cleaning the tub, they suggest removing any products, spraying with an all-purpose cleaner and rinsing, and then using the glass cleaner and cloth on the showerhead and faucet.
What type of warranty does Kohler offer for walk-in tubs?
Kohler offers a limited lifetime warranty on the major systems of your tub, including the door, hand-shower and draining system. The warranty covers manufacturing defects.
Will a Kohler walk-in tub fit in my bathroom?
If you have a traditional bathtub, a Kohler walk-in bath fits in your home, with no further cost. While it is more expensive, Kohler can design a custom tub to fit your space.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: March 5, 2020

Due to its reputation, I decided Kohler is the right company for me. We had had a bad experience with trying to purchase a previous walk-in tub, and we ended up canceling because we didn’t have confidence in the company that was coming out. The rep from Kohler was wonderful. He was very thorough and answered all of our questions. Because this was our second time around in investigating walk-in tubs, we had a lot of questions. He was able to really answer everything and kind of reassure us on some things that we had concerns about.

The installation day was amazing because we had been told it would be one to two days. It was most likely one day, but sometimes it has to be two days, and we told them that was fine. They came in and installed the tub, and they would have been out in three and a half hours except that the installers were out of the Quad Cities, which is a three and a half-hour drive from our home. And so, it took the electrician a little bit longer to get to us. The installer had set it up with an extension cord, so he could test it, and so we could see how it operates. But then, he waited almost 20 minutes for the electrician to arrive and waited until the electrician had completed his work before he left so that there would be no chance that we would be left with anything other than a perfect installation.

Our new walk-in tub works beautifully and it's a really great product. It's got a handheld shower, which fortunately is long enough to reach to a previously installed kind of like a sliding hook setup that we had for our original shower. We're able to use it both ways, as a handheld or as a standing shower. We love the bubbles and the whirlpool jets. My husband has a bad back, I have very bad knees, so that’s been wonderful. So, it's more than just relaxing in the tub, it's very therapeutic. I do my physical therapy in the tub.

Kohler is a company that’s been around for a very long time. They know what they do, and they do it well. I knew what I wanted. And that’s what I would tell people to do. “Do your research.” The first company that we were dealing with told me that we could not keep our walls. They had to install these new walls on three sides, and they brought me the samples. I told them, “These all looks like essence of marble. It looks like garbage. I got this beautiful porcelain tile, I don’t wanna trash it." And they also told me it would be two to three days of demolition and construction. Kohler was professional was from start to finish. From what I understand, there's only 22 installers in the country.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Beverley, thank you for your review. Kohler is proud to have upheld our reputation for providing impeccable customer service and industry-leading products. We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that you and your husband are enjoying the therapeutic and comfort features of the KOHLER Walk-In Bath, including the handheld shower and hydrotherapy jets. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in bath for many years. Take care.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

When I went to get out of the old tub, even with grab bars, my legs would not get me up as far as I needed to go so I spent nine hours in the bathtub. When my son was home on leave, he said he wanted me to have a walk-in bath. I'm 83 and he’s trying to get me to stay in my home for as long as I can.

The sales rep got here at 11:00 in the morning and he was very patient. My bathroom could only take the smallest model Kohler makes. I was grateful that they found something to fit. At first, I wanted to put the tub in the front bathroom, which was a small 1960’s type bathroom. My son said, “How about this one in the back,” which we added on in 2002. The rep said that that would be much better because the tub is 39-inches high and would have swallowed up the front bathroom. He measured and measured again. He then went down to the basement and measured the crawlspace.

The numbers were kind of a shocker at first. There was a discount for this and a discount for that and they got the price down. It was more than a small car, but they had to take out a non-load bearing wall to make room to fit it in. They also increased the capacity of my water heater, because the tub uses a lot of hot water. The rep explained everything carefully and said that the installation could be done in a day. And the installers did it in eight hours. They asked me did wanted the wall to indent or they could make another wall, which would be straight across. I said straight across, which meant that a lot of the space that was going to be exposed got covered up.

The installers came across something they hadn’t expected. The rep measured from the wall out to the width of the tub and there was gonna be a strip of flooring, a subfloor, that would not be covered by the tub and that would be up to me. That was the hardest part of the whole deal. It was up to me to find somebody to fill in that space because if the underfloor gets wet, I could be in deep trouble. I'm still trying to find somebody to do that, so I'm very careful when I use it to make sure that it’s latched and that it doesn’t get unlatched until it’s empty. The called me twice to see if I got it done and to see if I was pleased with the way they did it.

I didn’t realize how much taking a soaky bath at the end of the day meant to me until I couldn’t do it anymore. We ordered the tub in July, but it wasn't put in until the 11th of December. I was taking showers and missed that stress relief at the end of the day. It has made my day more bearable to be able to soak in warm water for as long as I want.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Annabelle, thank you for your review. We are glad that your salesperson and installers were patient and attentive throughout the process. We are thrilled to hear that you are able to relax and soak again with your new KOHLER Walk-In Bath. We hope you continue to enjoy the Walk-In Bath's comfort and safety features for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I got in touch with Kohler and the rep Bob was very informative. He went over everything and measured the bathroom and the stairwell. He explained about the bathtub and the different things that it did. After hearing his sales pitch, we decided to go with them. The installers were Robert and his son Bob, and they were excellent. They ran into a couple of problems ‘cause we already had a walk-in tub and it wasn't installed correctly. In fact, Robert pointed out some electrical wires that were supposed to be grounded to the tub itself. He was surprised that we had not received an electrical shock.

The tub was larger to get up by stairs, so he had to find a way to disassemble the wrought-iron stairwell that we have so that they could get the tub upstairs and get it installed into the bathroom. They looked at the situation and came up with a plan on how to get the tub installed correctly and safely. Robert told me everything that he needed to do. Everything that he did, he explained what he had to do and all of the problems that cropped up along the way, which should have been done correctly in the first place. We did all of those things so that the tub would work properly and that we would be safe in using the tub. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and relatives who are thinking about getting a walk-in tub.

I love all the features of the tub. It has the air jets and the hydro thing where it has the tubes where the water comes out against your back ‘cause the back is heated, and at the bottom of your legs, it’s heated. I like that, but we especially like it for my mother. When she got into the old tub, she would let the water out and then she couldn’t figure out how to get out of the tub. Now, the tub is completely on the floor. It’s a big difference because the way you step into the tub is a lot safer. Not just for her, but for us.

The only thing I don’t like is the fact that you can’t put bubble baths in the tub. Robert said the same thing I heard about our first tub which is something about the bubbles clogging up the vents. If I would be taking a bubble bath, I wouldn’t even be using the jets. I’d just be sitting in the water with the bubble bath. Sometimes I do stuff here in the house, and I need to soak in the tub with Epsom salt. I’m not sure if I can even do that. So, whenever I need to take a bath or soak in Epsom salt, I go upstairs on the third floor and soak in the tub up there because the tub up there is one of those old clawfoot tubs.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Deloise, thank you for your review! We are glad you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that you love all the features of your KOHLER Walk-In Bath, especially the Bask heated backrest. We are glad that you have peace of mind knowing your mother is able to bath safely. As for your concern about bubble bath products, unfortunately, we do not recommend using Epsom salt in your walk-in bath, but we hope you will enjoy the many comfort features it has to offer. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I like the quality of the Kohler tub. In fact, I also installed a regular Kohler tub upstairs. But for the walk-in tub, I considered some other brands. We considered three things. One is the salesman. Two is the company and three is the contractor used to install the tub. But if I had had a list of 30 companies, I would not have picked the company that Kohler chose. When I called Kohler, they sent out a salesman and we signed a contract with him. But I wanted to know who I was dealing with and I asked him who signed his paycheck. He said that they had an office in that company but that Kohler signs his paycheck. They're very wrapped up in their bureaucracy. Every time you call, it's, "Let me get you to the right person."

What really put me off in the beginning was that they called and hung up. I was okay with that, with a flag, but the second time I called, they said they would call me back at the end of the day and at the end of the day, they didn't. I called and the company said that person had left for the day. I said fine but he had 30 minutes to give me an answer. I told him that I didn't care if they would come or not but that he had to give me an answer one way or the other. I said that if they didn't have an answer in 30 minutes, we were canceling the contract. They found the woman who had to give me the answer and she said they were not coming that day but that they would be there the next day. That was all I wanted to know. I wanted a straight answer.

Plus when we started the whole deal, we weren't ready to install the tub because I was doing a lot of remodeling. I've been doing remodeling on this house for about nine months. But we went ahead and I told them we were not ready but that I would let them know when we are. Because of the contract, the finance company pointed out the close-in date. We were about 30 days out from it and we started getting an invoice for the stuff that remodeling company started buying. That was interesting.

Aside from that, there are four things that I don't like about the tub. Two have to do with the installation and two have to do with the tub, after the fact. First, the tub door has water in it. It has not leaked on the floor but there's water in the door, which has me kinda bugged. My tile guy found it because he was having to open it and close it quickly so he can get up there and do the tile work. He mentioned it. I gave it a jostle back and forth and yeah, there's some kind of fluid in there. I have no idea how it got it in there but I called and I wanted the guy who installed to come out. I had some questions for him and he said it would be a service call. The door arrived yesterday, I'm gonna call them so they can come out and replace it.

Number two is about the unique system Kohler uses to close the drain. It goes through the cable, the same way they have on the tub. But on the tub, when you put that dial on, there's a set screw. On the walk-in tub, there's a handle that's about four inches long and there's no way in God's green earth that you can screw it on tight enough for it to stay. When the tub is on and the jets are moving, that has to be tied every 30 seconds. If you don't, that whole thing will fall off down in the tub. That is real annoying and that's very poor quality. Kohler needs to fix that. In fact, I wanna talk to somebody about it and I wanna show them. So I'm gonna show the contractor when they come out to install the door. I expect him to say it's gonna be another service call. But what do I expect? Like I said, I wouldn't hire this company.

Number three is that Kohler, in their grand wisdom, is not prepared to do a clean install of the tub. They're prepared to do what they consider as a retrofit. But I can't imagine someone spending this kind of money and not replacing the tile. That's just asinine. So Kohler needs to have one of two options, either they include a trim kit for a new install or the installer needs to be aware of the materials to be installed so that there will be a better fit, which brings us to the last one, number four. If you watch the commercial on TV, they say that that tub is meticulous and the tub sits right next to the tile. Ours does not.

Now, granted that all the guy had was a slab to work with, all he had to ask me was what the finished height of my floor was gonna be. I could have told him it would be exactly 3/4 of an inch thick. But that tub sits above that and there is roughly about a half-inch gap. So I had to search and find some special molding to put across the bottom of that for it to have a finished look. Kohler can do better. For the kind of money we're spending, everything should have been perfect.

In addition to that, it was based on the ad that we called Kohler and the ad stated that all you have to do is have the salesman come out and make his presentation, whether you buy a tub or not, he will give you a free set of tiles. But the company Kohler chose wanted me to prove that I had seen the ad. They were messing with the wrong guy though. I had that capability and I did show them. I gave them the ad ID and finally, they gave me the free tile.

The first thing that happened was some idiot with that company called and gave me some lip service. I hung up on him because I didn't wanna hear his bull. The second thing I did was, when I got off the phone with him, I picked up the phone and I called Kohler. I said I was calling about my tiles and they said they would get that right out. I was impressed with Kohler. But the company they hired to do this, calling me to prove that I was supposed to get a free set of tiles based on the ad that I've seen – that's bull. Now, I record every ad I see of Kohler. I have it on a hard drive because if I hear anybody else having a problem with Kohler, guess who's gonna tell them who's got a copy of it and how to get it? For the money we spent, that just won't work with me.

On the other hand, it is a good tub. I'm not a tub person. I like taking a shower but I love that tub. The hydrotherapy is pretty amazing. It's something you have to experience to appreciate. I put the walk-in tub in to help my mom for better circulation and it is helping her legs look better or she's getting around better. Overall, I have recommended the tub to people. But I'm telling people to be leery of the company that Kohler is gonna have sent out. Customers have no control over the company Kohler hires. But customers should have an option to choose. Anybody that's getting a bid on something should get at least three bids.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gill, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are so sorry to learn about your experience with our sales representatives and one of our local partners. To ensure a positive sales and installation experience for our customers, we only partner with top-rated and experienced dealers to sell and install the KOHLER Walk-In Bath. These dealers are trained and certified by Kohler Co. to install the bath. This also helps our customers avoid the process of vetting and selecting a reputable contractor themselves. You can read more about how we select Kohler Partners at kohlerwalkinbath.com.

We are, however, glad that you and your mother are enjoying the hydrotherapy benefits of your Walk-In Bath and hope you continue to have a better bathing experience.

Thank you again for providing feedback on your experience. Have a great day.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

My husband had a knee surgery and he was told to soak in a warm bath. He couldn't get out of the bathtub. It was a comedy from any funny show you ever saw. I was in there trying to help him get out. When we finally got him out, he wouldn't get back in the tub again. And we have grab bars. But the grab bars were at the wrong angle that we couldn't get where he needed to push. You have to be able to have shoulder rotator cuffs that are in good enough shape to take the weight off you pulling yourself up. And he has one that he had surgery on and it's not strong enough.

That made his mind up to get a Kohler Walk-In Bath when he went on the internet and was researching. We always got Kohler whenever we had to buy bathroom fixtures before. So, his decision wasn't just the advertisements that Kohler put out, it was also the traditional name where it goes back forever. I remember Kohler was stamped on the toilet that I used as a child and so, that was part of it.

We were visited by the salesman and he was very skilled at what he does, and he had two very strong common interests with my husband. It was funny to see if we would get through the Kohler because the two of them got distracted by one of their mutual hobbies. He was very thorough and very interesting. My husband is a chemical engineer. They don't think like the rest of us and I was fortunate we've been married some years before he went back and got his engineering degree and I got to evolve with him as we went through this. It was quite a change. But the salesman could indeed adjust to the fact that John asked things in certain ways and so he did a really good job of it.

We didn't have any questions when he left and we bought the tub in that visit. He drove a long way from here. I'm in the northern part of Texas and he was from the Metroplex which is considerably closer to the ocean than we are. And then, the installation crew that came was from Florida. It really knocked me over. The crew was so polite and so considerate, it was amazing. I asked him, "What happens if there's a problem? Will you be coming back?" And he said, "No, ma'am." And then, he looked at me with a big smile and said, "Ma'am, there won't be a problem with this tub."

They did have to do a few things to adjust from the 1963 water system we have. He did all of that, explained what he did and why he did it. And he was able to explain to us how to use the tub, which straightforward. We're shower people. The only time I would ever soak in the tub is if I was so stopped up from allergies or cold. But I can't remember him using the bathtub at all. He has always used the shower. So, we use the tub about three times a week, which is really good for us. We're not soakers, but with age and arthritis, it's been a delightful thing to have.

I would tell my friends that we only have a 40-gallon water heater that services that bathroom and it takes more than that to fill the tub up. So, we fill the tub up until the water heater is not giving us hot water heater anymore and then I sit and read a book. He gets his a little fuller because he likes his bath cooler than I do. But we just sit there and wait until it warms up enough and then we finish the tub. I would change the hot water heater except it's the largest one we can get in the space that we're given. So, I can't do anything more about that. It's just a fact of life for us. So, it works out anyway. That's the only concern I would tell possible buyers. You can accept that it's going to be this way if you can't change the water heater, or do anything different. That's the only thing. Our salesman looked at our hot water heater and he told us that we might have a delay in that. We were forewarned so we're not disappointed.

I like to sit in the tub and read a book on occasion and when the hot water heater gets enough warmth in it, then I finish filling the tub and I have bubbles. We've had friends coming and spending the night so they could try this tub. The only big drawback is if you are having stomach distress, that is not the time to use the tub because you could be bubbling away in there and suddenly be struck with an immediate need, and you can't get up and get out of the tub and potty because you have to drain the tub first. The tub drains in four minutes, but it is possible those four minutes would be absolute misery. And then, if you want to bathe again, you're gonna have to wait till the hot water can fill it. Our salesman mentioned that we would have a up to four to five-minute drain. My husband timed it and it's three minutes and 37 seconds.

Our salesman covered everything. He was an excellent person. I knew I was having a slick sales job, but I didn't resent it. And that's the real trick because people can tell that they're being sold something, but if they feel like they're being informed and respected, then they don't mind it, and the salesman was so good at it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Crescent, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer and sharing your story. We are glad that your salesman was knowledgable and friendly. We are thrilled that your walk-in tub has provided you and your husband a better bathing experience. We hope you continue to enjoy your new walk-in bath. Take care!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

My wife had a liver transplant a couple of years ago and she was having a hard time getting over the bathtub to take a bath. She got online and looked at who she thought was the leader in the industry. The Kohler sales reps were real nice and I had a good rapport with them. Also, the installation went good. It was a one-day job. As for the walk-in tub, my wife likes it where she can just sit down and take a bath with the bubbles and stuff like that.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Mike, thank you for the review. We are glad that your sales representative was friendly and your installation process was efficient. We are thrilled that the KOHLER Walk-In Bath has helped your wife bathe safely and more comfortably with its low step-in, hydrotherapy features and more. We hope she continues to enjoy it for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

My husband was afraid of falling in the shower so we decided to buy a walk-in tub. The salesman from Kohler was excellent. The installation started a little bit later than we had hoped, so it kinda finished later in the evening but it went well. My husband likes the tub very much and I'm happy about that. I wasn't all on board to begin with, but he is very happy with it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Dorothy, thank you for the review! We are glad you had a positive experience with your salesman and pleased that your installation went well. We are glad that you and your husband are happy with your new KOHLER Walk-In Bath and hope it provides you with the safety and comfort you deserve for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I decided to purchase a walk-in because of my rheumatoid arthritis. I bought a Kohler based on brand name recognition. I already have different things made by them and it's something I trust more than other companies. The sales rep was very informative and really professional. He was a nice young man. Then, the installation went well. There were two guys and the main guy in charge kept me informed on everything that was going on. They did a great job. They took their time to get it right and they were very polite. I like the wider door of the tub than the other brands have. The tub helps me a lot because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to get out of the bathtub and it works really good, especially for my feet, ankles, knees, and hips.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review! We appreciate you being a loyal Kohler Co. customer and trusting in the quality of our products. We are very glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that the KOHLER Walk-In Bath has improved your comfort and safety with its extra-wide door and hydrotherapy features that provide soothing relief. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in bath for many years ahead. Have a nice day.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I had this bathtub with a high wall on it and it was about ready to kill me every time I got in and out of it, so I got rid of it. I wanted a walk-in shower. There was a coupon from Kohler that came in the mail and it had a discount. The sales representative was very knowledgeable then the installation went well. Only it took more time than they thought because they had to call in a plumber. But the guy who did all the work was really good. He was a real craftsman. I'm happy with the shower. It's exactly what I wanted.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi John, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are especially happy that your new KOHLER Walk-In Bath has helped you enter and exit the bathtub safely and securely. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I had a good experience with Kohler's sales rep. I went with them and the installers who came were quick and did the job well over a span of two days.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Bob, thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We hope you are enjoying your new KOHLER Walk-In Bath. Have a nice day.

Kohler walk-in bath’s unique design

While Kohler walk-in tub dimensions are standard and designed to fit seamlessly in your home, they can be customized to fit any space.

Though many other walk-in tub companies offer customized sizing and features, Kohler offers unique and company exclusive design options. Customers can choose between various faucet styles and wall coverings.

Kohler’s unique line of LuxStone Wall products is simple to install and add a fresh look to your bathroom.

We’ve featured a few options below:

WHITE
    • Price: $1,226.30
    • Description: Plain and simple doesn’t have to mean boring. A classic white wall allows you the most freedom with your decorating.
    CROSSCUT DUNE
    • Price: $2,084.65
    • Description: Crosscut Dune allows you to get the feel of marble without the price.
    VEINCUT SANDBAR
    • Price: $2,084.65
    • Description: This option gives you the feel of wood without the maintenance.
    VEINCUT DUNE
    • Price: $2,084.65
    • Description: This design is based on the grain of real stone and is described as “organic” by Kohler.
    VEINCUT DUNE & WHITE
    • Price: $1,681.85
    • Description: A simple but stately combination can give your space a modern feel.
    VEINCUT SANDBAR & BISCUIT
    • Price: $1,681.85
    • Description: These two tones bring warmth and an organic feel.

Do we recommend Kohler walk-in baths?

If you are looking for a company to walk with you through the process of selecting, installing and using a walk-in tub, Kohler can make it happen. Quotes include installation costs, so you'll know the price of your new tub and not be faced with surprise fees. Should something go wrong, Kohler's warranty program and customer service department offer peace of mind. With the best design choices on the market, Kohler's LuxStone Walls and customizations options help you find a walk-in tub that matches your unique decor.

Kohler, Co. Company Information