Call toll free
4.86/5

Kohler, Co.

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)
View More View More

51 Kohler Walk-In Bath Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 23, 2019

My husband’s handicapped and I was getting very scared about the shower. We’ve been talking about getting a walk-in bathtub for him and when he said he's ready for it, I talked to my daughter. She recommended Kohler, and Kohler’s always been a good name. And so, we called the salesman and he came out. He liked to talk a lot, and we were in a hurry, so we asked him to give us the facts. He was very nice. We had a Jacuzzi, but it’s very low. It’s hard to get in and get out. We told him the spot where we wanna put it. And he told us what he recommends. We looked at it, and it had all the features we wanted, and so, we went along with his recommendations.

The salesman said they work with Statewide Remodeling. And they sent out some professional people. The installers, Robert and Chris, were excellent. The installation took a little while, but they had to take the old tub out. And when you have a builder build a tub, he puts all kinds of junk underneath the bathtub. But Robert and Chris cleaned what was under my tub. They put the new one in there and they had to build shelves around the bathtub. Robert took his time. He measured this and that. He was very careful and he did an excellent job. Also, Robert has called me a couple times, and he said, “Do you have any problems with it, whatever?” So, I appreciate that. I like the new tub because my husband can get in and out. The only thing is it could have a wider door. He has to really move his feet out of the way or he’ll scrape his feet when he goes in. He says an inch or so will clear his toes. That’s what gets in the way now when he gets in.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Bobbie, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive sales experience with your local Kohler Partner, and that the installation professionals were thorough and did an excellent job.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the Walk-In Bath design. We have sent your comments about the door to the product team. We are thrilled that the bath allows your husband to bathe more safely and comfortably. Take care!

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I take care of my elderly parents and my mom came to me one day and said she wanted a walk-in tub. I had already tricked out the bathrooms for them. So everything has grab bars, including towel bars and paper holders. So we didn't need to add anything additional outside of the tub. We met with one salesperson for the tub but we were very unhappy with many things about that. Then the Kohler rep came and we were happy. I've also always loved Kohler products. I have so many Kohler products here, toilets and faucets, and I have Kohler products in my house when I lived in New York. I'm always extremely happy with the quality, the sturdiness and the customer service. Once, I had a problem with some faucets in my house in New York and they just replaced them because they had lifetime warranty. I was like, "Whoa."

The sales rep also seemed down-to-earth and honest. He explained everything quite well. Then we were also very happy with the installation people, especially Roy, whose real first name is Royal, which I think is awesome. That's why I remember it. I'm going to call Roy to come and do a couple of caulking fixes. Some of the caulking wasn't really beautifully done and for some reason, we notice those details. It's something that even Mom brought up just the other day as a reminder. We thought we would live with that for a while before we called them. It's an aesthetic thing. But given the cost and the size of the tub, it should look really pretty. It's a lot bigger a thing than you realize when you finally have it in the bathroom. But Mom really likes the tub. We got the walk-in tub with all the bells and whistles like the water jets, the air jets and the heating stuff.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Claudia, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer! We are thrilled that your mom is enjoying her new Walk-In Bath. We always love to hear from happy customers about their sales and installation experience. We apologize for the caulking issue — if you have any other problems with the Walk-In Bath appearance or function, we hope you will reach out to us or to your local Kohler Partner to fix it as soon as possible. Take care!

Original review: June 5, 2019

My husband and I are both handicapped and we can’t stand for very long. I was looking on the internet, and I came across a bunch of walk-in tubs. Kohler is a name brand and I’ve seen their products. I even had some of their products. When we used to live in Cincinnati, I got a couple of estimates and saw presentations from companies. But I knew I didn’t want them so I got a Kohler walk-in bath. I thought if they make good products, maybe they’ll make a good bathtub.

Their rep came out, looked at me and husband, and judged what kind of bathtub would be best for us. We are too big to get into a smaller one. He had a lot of presentation and was prepared. I trusted him because of that. He answered all of our questions efficiently without having to look all over. He knew what was best for us based on the things he knew about us. We just felt really good about picking him.

The installation crew was very nice. They told us it would take one to two days. Ours had to be custom put in because we didn't want them to put it in a bathroom. We wanted it to be in our master bedroom. We knew by getting it customized, we had to pay extra money for it. When the installers came out, they started taking things down and they saw that there were more issues. But they didn't charge us more for it. It took at least five days before we got all the job done.

At that point, I told them not to paint into the closet because they had to go through our closet. We had to take everything out of it. It was kind of a mess dealing with all the drywall dust. There were other things, but it was a lot longer and worse than we thought it was gonna be for installation. Some of it had to do with some of their crew not showing up. He had his son come back and do a little bit of something else. They didn't wanna put our shelf back in. They didn't tape the closet where they sawed around to take that wall out. They could have taped the drywall on the part to kinda go quicker.

The installers were very professional. Their guy told us that they didn't know what they got into when they started. He kept us updated. The only thing I was kinda disappointed with was on the fourth or fifth day. We didn't have any conversation with him. He said somebody would be back for another day but nobody showed up. Finally, the day after that, somebody showed up and we were kinda in limbo. Overall, it’s not Kohler's fault that we had all of this. I just didn't get all of the details like why they didn't show up. A phone call would have been perfect. But I’m so happy with the overall effect.

The final product is really good. It doesn't look like something that was just haphazardly put in and you know it was bad construction. It kinda fits. There are some places where it looks better than others. It’s a white tub and there’s rubber caulk inside the tub that I can’t get off. It’s like caulk that’s been rubbed off but wasn’t cleaned off, so you feel that kind of feel. There are two or three places of that in there. But I think eventually, it’ll come off. I can’t use a razor blade because I’m afraid of scratches. That also doesn't take away from my bathing experience at all. It’s just when I clean it, I wanna scrub to try to get it off but I can’t.

I love our tub and it’s good enough for me and my husband. It looks good. You kinda look forward to the massaging effect of the bubbles and the tub keeping you warm. My only thing is the people didn't turn our water heater up high enough to fill up a bath that’s warm. Two minutes before the tub fills up and you can run the jets, it starts going cold. Maybe they did it just enough to their comfort level but it was not to ours. We like it to be warmer. We completely heat it up or put our water in just with the hot water alone. Aso, the guys didn't even wanna put the booster on there. I don't know what the booster really is, other than it has to do with the heating of the water. He didn't explain it. When I was asked if I needed the booster, I said yes if it's supposed to be there.

Overall, I was really impressed with the product itself and with the salesperson who came out. The construction people were very professional to a certain point. They sounded confident and I trusted their opinion. Other than the last two days of the job, it was perfect for us. They cleaned up their stuff although there's no real way to contain drywall dust.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found your in-home sales experience to be helpful and informative for you and your husband.

For unique installation projects such as yours, the process can take longer than expected. We apologize for the disruption to your at-home routine, and for the lack of communication from the installation team. We take these matters very seriously.

We are happy to see that you and your husband are enjoying your new bathing experience. If your water heater or the bath itself still requires follow-up service, we encourage you to contact the installer to address the issue. We hope you continue to enjoy your new safe and comfortable bathing experience. Take care.

Original review: June 2, 2019

We were very impressed with the service of Kohler's rep. He came and measured everything and told us what everything would cost. He was very attentive to what we were asking and was very informative of the questions we had. If he wasn’t sure what the question was, he called someone to see if he could get the question. We were so impressed with the way they did their job.

Everybody on their installation team was very cooperative. They did what they needed to do. However, they had a bit of difficulty getting the tub upstairs. There wasn't enough clearance using the original set of stairs so they had to come through our other door. Still, they didn't have to take any doorjambs off which was something we weren't too keen about since we have an old house. They got the tub up there.

They had to wire the tub for the jets and the heater and then they had to do the plumbing. My other half went into the shower with them, showed them where all the plumbing was, and they wired it. The first gentleman showed up at 8:00 and he started right in on taking out the tub. They left everything neat and very clean. Initially, when they said one-day installation, we were very skeptical. But then when they had a team of three who knew what they were doing and they did an awesome job. They were very pleasant.

After they put in the tub, we made a phone call to the representative whom we saw the first time to have him come over and give us an estimate on a shower. We recommend Kohler and would suggest their installer NEWPRO to anybody. Since the installation, we've found that the walk-in tub has been awesome. Before we had a tub that was really tiny. We've been at our old farmhouse for 15 years and I only took a bath in the old tub once. With our Kohler, I filled the tub up and just sat there with the jets and relaxed. I was in seventh heaven. It was expensive, probably a little bit more than what we were willing to pay, but we also know that we’re getting on in age and getting in and out of a tub wouldn’t be very easy. What we got from Kohler is gonna make our life so much easier.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Nancy, we are so glad that you are pleased with the workmanship and service of our local Kohler Partner sales and installation team. Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that you and your husband are enjoying the relaxing benefits of the Walk-In Bath. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bathing experience in your home for years to come. Take care!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I'm familiar with Kohler from the Home Depot and all the other products that they have, so I picked them. They did what they were asked and they made the walls a little bit higher to go up to the ceiling. So I found that helpful. I also had no problem with their sales reps. The only concern I had was with the financing. The paperwork and the guy that I was talking to were very confusing. He had to make the money that I put down into three different portions so that everything was getting a bit of something. Then I had to do an email to GreenSky because they put my physical address on the billing part and not my PO box where all my important billing goes to.

Hopefully, GreenSky is getting that I want my address changed to my PO box number. Aside from that, my account still shows a different amount than I was told I owed. I owed 17 and they had on there a bigger amount. The amount was supposed to change after the sixth month because they gave me an extra amount to do any kind of other work that I needed to be done. And I was waiting for that six-month period to be over before I did any checking up on them. It's also kind of confusing on who I'm supposed to call about these issues.

Other than that, the installation team that came out was good and they had everything done. But they came back the next day to finish up and do some things. I've also had the guys back a number of times for a few little things like my shower hose that was broken. It was a default to begin with and they had to put extra putty down so it wouldn't crack up and pop through. But they've come and taken care of everything quickly and they have been very accommodating. Right now, things are working perfectly. I feel comfortable in my tub and it feels really good. I'm able to reach things better, or I can sit when one of my knees or my bones are bad and I'm tired. So, it made a difference. All in all, my expectations were met and everything was done in a professional level. I also recommend the Kohler walk-in bathtub to everybody that I've talked to.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Teresa, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you had a positive quote appointment and installation experience.

We apologize for any confusion you experienced during the financing process. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to purchase a Walk-In Bath as soon as they need it. If you are still having difficulties or concerns, please contact the local Kohler Partner that installed your Walk-In Bath.

We are so thrilled that you are enjoying the safety and comfort benefits of your new bathing experience, and thank you for spreading the word! Take care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: July 19, 2019

The Kohler sales rep came to our home and met me and my wife. He was excellent. He answered all of our questions and spent an hour and a half with us. I was impressed with the Kohler brand, the equipment themselves and the company, and the reviews I've seen online and I ended up buying their walk-in tub. When the installers came, they were exceptional as well. They showed up on the day that they were supposed to be there and finished in two days like they promised. They were helpful in going through the steps and the procedures operating the walk-in tub. For the safety aspect, the whirlpool jets are my favorite part of the tub. My wife is handicapped and she feels a lot more secure in bathing than standing up in our shower. She also enjoys the Jacuzzi jet aspect of it and the heated seat.

Original review: July 17, 2019

My experience with the Kohler reps has been good. They explained the product fully. Then the installation went well. The installers were very professional and did a good job.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I was looking for a better tub and something made in this country. I thought Kohler makes a good one and I've been using them for 20 to 30 years. I researched that a little bit and I finally found one I could afford. The rep who assisted me was a nice old man. We had a cup of coffee and had a nice conversation. We talked about the purchase but he was very tight and wouldn't come down anymore. But I needed the tub so I told him I'd buy it. He sent a young man over here and did a fantastic job. But they never sent me the warranty. I need to know what is the warranty on it and how long it is. I talked to the old salesman the other day but I haven't got the paperwork yet. Still, Kohler did well. I enjoy the Kohler bathtub and it's a nice little deal. I like the massage with jets and like to sit in hot water and sweat a little bit which can be good for rheumatism.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Before I knew about Kohler, I contacted American Standard and they came out. But it didn't seem like they were interested because they were lukewarm about accepting the job, and they didn't wanna try taking the tub up the steps. And then I saw a Kohler ad in one of the magazines that I get. I contacted them and two guys came out and took a look at it. They told me that it would be tough but they could do it. Then they sent the installer out and he said it ain't gonna be easy but they would do it. I was happy with that right from the start because these guys were willing to give it a shot.

I like the fact that I can get in the tub and get out without any problem. The one drawback is that I almost have to crawl up on the seat in order to close the door without it touching my feet. It's not a bad thing, but it could have a knockout on the lower portion of it. So, it would pass over your lower extremities without any problem. But it's really not a problem for me and my wife. We love the tub. It is everything I expected and more. We both like the shower head as well. The water jets are great. They really kick up the water, and they really do the job and relax you. We were completely satisfied with Kohler.

Original review: July 14, 2019

There was a young woman named Annabelle at Home Depot who was so informative and she was handing out information about free installation with Home Depot. I took the information, read it, came back and said that we need to make an appointment so it worked out very well. The installation was easy and the team was superior. They’re good folk and I was positively impressed. There were a few extra things that kinda went along with this installation and they helped me with those. I had them paint walls and put in a new sink so it really looks like a new room and it’s beautiful.

I’m 80 years old and I always have aches and pains. Once I get in the Kohler Walk-In Bath and let that thing work on for a while, I won’t have as much soreness. It helps and it’s like having a massage. I like that the water drains quickly as well. Also, I can sit there and use the showerhead and/or turn the water on and get clean very quickly. I don’t have to do a big bath with bubbles. I can use it quite efficiently if I need to. Everyone just thinks that you get in, sit down, run the water, run the pumps, and you’re there for half an hour. No, you’re not if you use it right, and that’s been a nice eye-opener. Overall, A-plus all around. The people were amazing. The product is just well-made and I’m enjoying it.

Original review: July 11, 2019

The rep who helped me buy my Kohler walk-in bath was friendly and extremely nice. Also, the installation team did a great job and they were neat. The house was kept clean on their tracks in and out, you can never tell. They had to work on the door to get the tub in. It was extremely nice. I got the plain tub but I'm still very happy with it. I love the fact that I am having fun sitting in it after a long two-week trip.

Original review: July 10, 2019

The experience with Kohler’s service has been great. I like the tub because you can actually get in it. The door swings inside instead of outside. You can sit down, let the water run in and then go ahead and do your thing. More than anything, it was the warranty that made me decide to go with them. I was also impressed with the sales rep’s knowledge and being a people person. Plus, the installation team did a fine job and cleaned up everything.

Original review: July 9, 2019

The person from Kohler who came was very good as well as the installation team from Tundraland. I had a whole bunch of people here such as the electrician and they were very professional. I’m handicapped and I can bathe in the tub instantly.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Kohler provided some assistance in putting the tub in which other companies didn’t do. Plus, I had some experience with them. I’ve been up to their headquarters, so I knew something about them. So, that kind of swung me. I liked the product too. The two sales representatives and I had a good old time. They came in and sat down at our living room and we discussed the pros and cons of it. They did their sales pitch but it wasn’t heavy-handed.

The installation team was good but there was a problem. I filled out a paper that we sent in to them that the bolt in the drain broke the first time I used it and they came three days later. The water had gone through my ceiling and straight through my ceiling tile. They looked at it and said that it was the bolt. Then, they found out that day that that very bolt had broken in three installations recently. So, it was just the bolt itself. They put a new one in and it has worked fine since then. They fixed it and took responsibility for it. I was told to send in a claim for the cost to my ceiling tile and my labor, and I did. I haven’t been paid yet for that but I assume I will. I like that you can hop into the tub and have a shower and be outta there in no time at all. It’s a speedy little shower. My wife has trouble with her hip and knees and so, she uses the walk-in tub more for that function than I do. She really benefits from that.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I spoke with Kohler and I like the intelligence that the rep had put down with me. The installation team was good as well and they know what they were doing. So far, everything is going on well. I like the jets and bubbles and I like the way the tub operates. I feel the relaxations of it. I lay back, sit back and enjoy it.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I found out about Kohler through an advertisement and I bought a walk-in shower from them. I called a couple of other companies but they had nobody in the area that do that kind of work. I removed an old bathtub and put in a walk-in shower, and we love it. It works out really well. It looks nice and I like every part of it. The rep from Kohler was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and he was a down-to-earth type salesman. The gentleman who did the installation was great. He told me what he was gonna do and he did a good job. It took him about two days, and everything was in.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Colin, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your LuxStone shower! We are so glad that your local Kohler Partner delivered an excellent in-home sales and installation experience. We hope you continue to enjoy your new walk-in shower. Take care!

Original review: June 24, 2019

I had been looking at Kohler for a while and I purchased a walk-in tub from them. I liked their reputation and the salesman was fair. He worked with me to knock down the original price. The installation took seven hours and the guy was very nice and professional. He coordinated well with the plumbing people and the electricians. It was just fine.

There are no other fixtures in my bathtub other than the background paneling. The difference in cost was a little bizarre so I did it all plain. I have one handle on it that I can use that’s on the inside of the tub. With this bathtub, I would like to think I’m safer than I was. But I’m not exceedingly happy with the purchase. It’s slippery on the bottom but I’m just gonna get a mat. I also don’t like the sense of sitting and taking a bath and trying to wash my hair. It’s kinda weird. I spent 65 years upright and I really wish I had a walk-in shower put in with a seat rather than this contraption. It looks like something you'd see in a hospital. But it’s a personal thing and I just haven't really embraced it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Valerie, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you had a good sales and installation experience with your local Kohler Partner. If you find you need a more textured surface for the bottom of the bath, a rubber bath mat should help, just as you mentioned. We have found that for many people who prefer the experience of a shower, the multifunction handshower is especially useful for rinsing as you bathe. We hope you continue to feel safer and more comfortable in your new bath. Take care.

Original review: June 22, 2019

We feel that the walk-in tub we purchased from Kohler was well-done. We like the safety that comes with it. The Kohler rep who assisted us appeared to be very open in telling us all the aspects of it. Our interaction was very good. The installation was very well-done, too.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Nedra and Stan, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with your local Kohler Partner! We hope that the safety features of the Walk-In Bath continue to bring you peace of mind with every use. Take care.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I bought a Kohler walk-in tub and I like that it has a lifetime warranty. I had an excellent interaction with the sales representative. And the installation experience was painless, efficient, and done in one day. I like everything about my tub. I have a bad back and the bubbles and the jets are really good for my back.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Lillian, we are so glad that the comfort features of the Walk-In Bath are helping your back pain. We are also thrilled that you enjoyed your sales and installation experience with your local Kohler Partner. We are proud to offer one of the best and most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranties in the industry, giving our customers peace of mind with their purchase. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Take care.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I have known Kohler’s quality for decades and I bought a walk-in bathtub. I was impressed with the rep’s competence and the interaction was excellent. After the installation, which took six hours, the tub works as advertised.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you had an excellent experience with the local Kohler Partner sales and installation team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bath experience. Take care!

Original review: June 19, 2019

We liked Kohler’s reputation and we bought a walk-in tub. Clint, the representative, was outstanding. He was very personable and candid. He talked about what would or would not work, and what we should expect. We liked him very much. The installation was good. We had some problems with the electrician who was going through various issues of his own. We needed to call as it was getting close to the time when the installation was scheduled. We called a number of times, and before we got a call back from the electrician, finally, he sent some people out. However, it was on a different day than anticipated, so that the person who had to install needed to call in assistants because the electricians were not here on that day. We almost canceled but the electricians came and did an outstanding job. We almost didn’t get the tub but now that we have it, we’re glad that we have it. It works and helps in relaxation.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Robin and Paul, we are glad that your new Walk-In Bath is helping you both relax. Thank you for sharing your installation experience. We sincerely apologize for the confusion with the electrician, but are glad that they still completed the installation to your satisfaction. We hope you continue to enjoy the comfort features of the Walk-In Bath. Take care.

Original review: June 17, 2019

I like my Kohler walk-in bathtub. I like the jets. It empties quickly and took me a while to get used to because it's different than any tub I've ever used before. I've recommended Kohler already. My experience was very good. Their reps were friendly, informative, and answered all my questions. Also, the installation team was excellent. They came in and bang, my tub was in. And then, they were gone.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jim, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying your new bath experience, including your sales and installation process! Thank you for spreading the word. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Original review: June 16, 2019

Kohler is good. I worked in the construction industry for 30 plus years and there were a lot of Kohler products that we used. I got their walk-in tub and they did well. I liked the sales rep's one-on-one personality. The installation was excellent too. Their people came out, did some measurement and installed the tub. I liked their personality and there was true workmanship. There was no slipshod slam bam put it in. It was done right, was very neat, and precise. Also, safety rails were all part of the tub.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gary, thank you for your kind words about your local Kohler salesperson and installation team! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with their work in your home. We are proud to partner with high-quality local installers that represent the Kohler brand with professionalism and dedication. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bath experience. Take care!

Original review: June 15, 2019

Kohler is a good company to deal with and they have a good product. I like the walk-in bath's wider door and the lower step. I'm a little iffy on the shower part of it, though, because I would have liked a pool shower thing, which I've seen advertised. But I can do without that. The main thing is the jets. I'm having problems with my muscles now, and I can get in there and do some exercise for my legs. I do the bicycle type of motion and it doesn't hurt. I'm trying not to lose any more muscle mass and that makes it really nice that I can do some exercises without hurting. I also feel better when I get in and I get out. I'm having some spinal degeneration and when I use the product it's like it’s taking some of the weight off of the vertebrae.

The only problem was the expense. But then, this is an investment in my health. Also, I realized I got a good product, plus there's a lot of labor involved with it that I didn't imagine. A big part of the expense besides the product itself has to be for the installation or tearing down of old tiles or moving tubs. And then I looked at one other place, and I found it to be a lot more expensive. On top of that, I was impressed with everybody from Kohler. The salesperson was really nice and explained things. The installation team was also courteous and professional. They took care of my carpeting, and because I take care of my stuff, I was really tickled how they took care of everything. I was really happy with the crew.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Beverly, we are so glad that you are enjoying the safety and therapy benefits of your Walk-In Bath! We only select the best and most reputable dealers to become Kohler Partners, so we are thrilled that your experience was up to your standards. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We hope your new Walk-In Bath continues to bring your back and muscles relief wherever and whenever you need it. Take care!

Original review: June 14, 2019

I love my Kohler walk-in bathtub. It's great. Initially, I purchased it because I liked their product. I also added the railing part of the inside. Their sales reps were nice but the installers had to come back because there was a leak in the shower head. They took care of that and they were really nice as well. They cleaned up afterwards and I don't have any qualms with them. All in all, I feel much safer when using my Kohler walk-in bathtub and I'd recommend them to a friend.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Diane, we are so glad that you feel much safer with your new Walk-In Bath! We appreciate your feedback on the sales and installation process, as well as sharing your experience about troubleshooting the issue with your showerhead. We hope you continue to enjoy your Walk-In Bath and the safety and comfort it brings to your bathing routine. Take care!

Original review: June 14, 2019

Dealing with Kohler's sales reps, talking, and getting an understanding of the product was good. We purchased a walk-in bath and the installation went quickly. It took less than a day and the quality looks good.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Ronald, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that the sales and installation of your Walk-In Bath went quickly and smoothly. We hope you are enjoying your new bathing experience! Take care.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Kohler's salesman talked me into getting a walk-in tub from them. He was a good talker and explained the tub really well to me and what other ones are versus Kohler. The installation went fantastically. They did a fabulous job installing it. Plus, the tub does a good job.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Raymond, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear that installation day went well and that you are enjoying your new bathing experience. Take care!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Kohler’s a well-known name. It's very long-standing and reputable. I wanted something that was gonna last my lifetime, so I purchased a walk-in tub from them and I got the handheld shower put in it. The sales rep I dealt with was very knowledgeable, nice, and willing to work with me. The installer was also a very nice fellow and he did a lot of hard work.

But the other day, when I took it off the hook from behind the bathroom door, I noticed that part of the wall was kind of chewed and dinged up. It was marred, scarred, and gouged, and I wasn’t very happy about finding it that way. The installer never told me that he had done that. I understand and appreciate the fact that when he installed the tub, it was on a Friday and he was anxious to get done and to be able to get home. Also, at the time, he was not expecting to have to take the sink, the stool, and everything out to be able to get the bathtub in. But that wasn’t my problem. That was between him and the sales guy.

And when he reset the toilet, he didn’t reset it very well because it’s very loose and wobbly. I'm gonna have to get somebody out here to redo that. Other than that, I feel much safer with my Kohler tub. I’m in the bathtub now instead of sitting in a shower chair and that feeling that I’m really getting showered and cleaned is wonderful. I have recommended Kohler to friends, too.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Phyllis, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience and are enjoying your new bath experience!

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and damage to your bathroom wall. We encourage you to contact the local Kohler Partner that installed your Walk-In Bath and follow up with them about the damage to your wall and the issue with resetting the toilet. Take care.

Original review: June 12, 2019

There was a place in the city that had Kohler and the guy tried to sell us one but I didn't like his attitude. I also didn't like the way he had it. He told me it’d take me three months to get it in and wanted money up front. I told him that it would not work. Then the gentlemen that came out were very professional, easy to talk to, and nice. From that standpoint of view, it was a good deal. They worked hard to get things done. There’s just some little dinky thing wrong with the little showerhead that comes with it. I'm waiting for Kohler to get here. They're way above my pay grade but my wife is enjoying the tub so far. We have a shower in the bathroom and the new Kohler tub will work just fine. We’re very happy with the experience overall.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Frank, we only sell the Walk-In Bath through certified local dealers, so we apologize for any confusion. We're glad that you had a positive overall experience with your local Kohler Partner. We hope your wife continues to enjoy her new bathing experience that is safer and more comfortable than a traditional bathtub. Take care!

Original review: June 11, 2019

I was doing online research on the walk-in tubs and then my daughter said Kohler makes them. I pulled it up and looked at their website, and then I had one of their representatives come out and talk to us. The guy was nice and Kohler was good but it's really expensive. Some of the other brands offered a few more features than Kohler, too. But we still decided to go with them. One factor is that, when I was reading the information about Kohler, it stood out more than the other advertisements. My wife has a health-condition and unable to take a regular bath because she falls. She’s also taking chemo treatments. They said that by purchasing this type of walk-in bath, its cost might be tax deductible.

I got the surround. I did the the wall area, the shower plus shower accessories. They also put a shower rod up to go with the shower. And the biggest thing that I liked is that the installation, the electrical and the plumbing, was done right. The installation team was good. I just wish I could’ve gotten a couple more inches of leg room on the tub. They said that the maximum size that they could put in was 52 inches. They also said there had been a problem getting it through the bathroom door because of the width of the door, which is under 29 inches. Other than that, everything works like it’s supposed to. I’ve got a few added accessories, and the wall enclosure really stands out. I wish I had got it a little more coverage on the wall just outside the tub part because it’s so pretty.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We're so glad you had a positive experience with your local Kohler representative and installation team. The price of the Walk-In Bath varies greatly from person to person depending on their plumbing, electrical outlets and existing bathtub placement.

We are thrilled that you like the look of the bath in your bathroom! We hope you and your wife are able to bathe safer and more comfortably with the Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Kohler, Co. Company Information