Call toll free
4.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)
View More View More

8 Kohler Walk-In Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 16, 2019

We had a number of selections that we were looking at and looking Kohler, we had decided that that was the best one for the shape of our bathroom and the tub itself. From the sales on, they were very professional, courteous and down to earth people. The rep was a very nice fella. He was easy to talk to. I like him and my husband did too.They converted a standard tub-shower combo to the tub that they had. It took a little bit longer than they expected because of the bathroom itself but we were very pleased with the final result. I would recommend Kohler to anybody else who needed a renovation or were interested in updating.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Sue, thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you had a positive renovation and purchase experience with our local Kohler Partner. We hope the Walk-In Bath has helped and continues to help you enjoy safer, more comfortable bathing at home. Take care.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I saw Kohler in the paper and I decided to try. When my daughter checked the Better Business Bureau, she found out Kohler was a decent company. They put the tub in and everything went perfectly. They finished the project on time and I’m satisfied.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Silvia, we are so glad that the installation process in your home went perfectly. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope that you enjoy your new bathing experience with the KOHLER Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I've always heard of Kohler and I purchased the walk-in tub from them. I knew exactly what I was looking for. It went very well with their rep during the purchase and with the installation team. They cleaned up after themselves.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Susan, we are so glad to hear about your shopping and installation experience! We pride ourselves on partnering with only the best local dealers to ensure a seamless and high-quality customer experience from start to finish. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Walk-In Bath. Thank you!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I bought a tub and the shower part from Kohler. The sales rep I dealt with was really good. He was not going to let me go one bit. Whenever I said, “Maybe I better think about it.” He would say, “Well, you better do it this way,” and he just kept going. He did not try to browbeat me or anything. He explained everything, that I could get a loan for it all that way, or I can pay half now and half later. Then he gave me the veteran discount. So, he was good. I really enjoyed talking with him.

Then the two guys came in, and they really busted their butt. I live in a slab house where I do not have a basement, and it is hard to get water out of the pipes. They worked at that trying to sweat that copper together, but I never heard one bad word out of them. They always talked. If there were gonna do something, they came and asked me. They were real professional, and they done a good job. They also had done a good job cleaning up. So, they have a good team there.I like the new tub because I don’t have to step over anything. All I gotta do is walk in to it and shut the door. And then if I have to sit down when I take a shower, I can do that now too. It is real good.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Ed, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that the Walk-In Bath is giving you a better bathing experience! We are proud to partner with highly experienced and hard-working local dealers to install our products, so we are thrilled that your purchase and installation experience was to your satisfaction as well. Thank you for your service.

Original review: May 7, 2019

A representative from Kohler came and made his pitch. He was most confident and personable, and I enjoyed his visit. The pitch sounded reasonable to me and I trusted the name so I went with them. A few weeks after that, they got all the stuff together. They came and installed the walk-in tub in a day and a half. They said they could do it in a day, but they didn't get started 'till the afternoon. It was nothing more than we anticipated though. Also, they were good people and they tolerated my dog. I was very satisfied with the result.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Charles, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our local Kohler Partner was able to install everything quickly and you were satisfied with the result. We hope you enjoy your new bathing experience. Take care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Fairbanks Construction located in Ocala, Florida installed our new Kohler Walk-In Tub in late 2017. If you are interested in purchasing a Kohler Walk-In Tub, please read this disappointed review first. I am a retired Architect with over 45 years of successful projects and Construction Management experience. I was hoping Kohler's Walk-in Tub would be designed and constructed with the same professional standards as their respected plumbing products. But, my wife and I are very disappointed for the following list of reasons:

1- MISREPRESENTATION: Our home has a new 38 gallon water heater. The salesman stated that their installation would include a plumbing device to supply "sufficient hot water to fill our tub". Not true. Hot water only fills the tub to the level of the seat. One must then either add cold water or wait at least 10 more minutes, sitting in the tub, before the water heater heats up additional hot water in order for the water jets to be properly used. It is always a chilling experience.

2- DESIGN DEFICIENCIES: 1. The 10 WATER JETS do not lock on full strength and easily turn around. You must continually re-adjust all 10 water jets to full strength every time your body touches one of them or after cleaning the tub. 2. The HANDLE BAR designed to help you pull yourself up after sitting in the tub. Has a sharp 90 degree edge at the bottom of the handle bar. Our contractor used sloppy glue/grout to fasten the bar to the tub. My Wife was afraid she would cut her fingers on the rough glue surface. (See warranty deficiency below.)

2- WARRANTY DEFICIENCIES: 1. REPAIR OF THE HANDLE BAR: It took Fairbanks Construction (Kohler's authorized installer) two trips to our home before the rough glue/grout, placed beneath the 90 degree handle bar, was finally sanded smooth. 2. BROKEN WATER JET: Fairbanks Construction installed the Walk-in Tub with one broken water jet. It took Fairbanks three (3) weeks to finally order, receive from Kohler and install a replacement water jet. Since the tub's primary purpose is to shoot strong water, you would think they would ALWAYS keep a spare water jet in their supplies.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay in follow-up service to your Walk-In Bath jets and grab bar. We take these matters very seriously, as we only partner with trusted and reputable local dealers. We have forwarded your comments to Fairbanks Construction for further follow-up.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 28, 2017

I purchased the walk-in bathtub from Kohler, via Bath Planet (which seemed to have the same telephone connection in my area). I did not "haggle" over the price, but just asked what it would cost and when it could be installed. When it was finally installed, after significant delay, there were several problems. The first was that I couldn't get them to come and fix anything. For a dripping shower attachment, when the person finally showed up, he said it needed a new washer - a "special order" washer. That took several weeks to obtain and install. I originally asked about additional grab bars for a disabled adult and was told it would be no problem. They were never put in. Months later, I am still waiting to hear from Kohler about this installation; and my family member fell again.

The bathroom still reeks of sealant, and it was applied sloppily - even dripping onto my sink. The drain required two trips to be installed properly, and one faucet remains loose. They are always going to "get back" to me, but the bottom line is this: the installation was late and poorly done, and the followup is almost nonexistent. I would NEVER recommend Kohler or Bath Planet to anyone - in fact, I would strongly suggest any potential customer avoid these companies completely.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Susan, we are so sorry to learn about your experience with one of our local partners. We discontinued our relationship with Bath Planet around a year ago to ensure the highest quality service to our customers. If your bath still requires maintenance, please call us. Thank you for your feedback.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Company Information