2. Homeowners

Tamarac, FL

1.4/5 (73 ratings)

About City Furniture

City Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about City Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about City Furniture?

Original review: March 15, 2021

I was shocked how fast the delivery was and it was on time. No problems with the L sectional I purchased! I’m very happy to say the least! I will use City Furniture again in the near future! Great price and perfect delivery!

Original review: March 15, 2021

The sales person that I dealt with (Mr **), was very professional and very helpful. The quality of the leather couches all excellent and the Queen bed that I bought was a good choice. The delivery service schedules are on time and your drivers was very helpful and courteous.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Great staff. Very attentive when assisting you with shopping. The salespeople are not honest about delivery dates. They give you one date and when you call to follow up they advised you that they needed to change the dates. Problem for people who work and took time off for that date. They do not compensate and the only way you will find out is if you call.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

This was great customer service. This Furniture is amazing and way better for the quality and price. I went in I was help by Isaac and bought my Kevin Charles sectional (american made) and everything was in stock. Store was super clean and they keep it sanitized.

Original review: July 17, 2021

I ordered a bed and waited for 3 months to revive it. Every week I got a text message says the item is in the way and in the same day of delivery I receive another message says, "Your item is not available," after three months I got a call from the driver. Says he is in his way to deliver part of the bed (the head) but when he came he dropped a stain remover but not the bed, can’t trust them anymore and never gonna buy any item from City Furniture. What make it worth that when I cancelled the order they didn’t refund my money in my debit card but they issued a check which I takes 10 days for me to receive it.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I bought several furniture and one of them is damaged. I submitted a warranty claim since Last year. They never got the part and they rescheduled all the time without notifications and they never respond email or answer ph calls. Don’t buy any warranty if you don’t want to lose your money.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Bought a leather sectional from them in January 2021 (6 months ago) but it arrived without one of the seat cushions. Spoke to their department but they said it would take 2 months before the part would get here (totally unacceptable). 6 months later and 3 times they've changed the date and now they tell me it's not going to get here till August (another lie). Worst experience I've ever had. Lies after lies. Do yourself a favor and don't sign anything if your order is not 100% complete otherwise you will never get the items.

**Update: Vendor responded saying it's out of their hands. 3 different changes and 8 months constitutes negligence on their part. They don't want to fix their mistake. After spending an hour with someone today, they have now said it's August till they can fix my issue. Worst customer service. They promise the world but don't want to deliver on their promises. I'm not even bringing up the fact that I've never received a penny for all this inconvenience.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I made a purchase of the BH ELBA GRAY LEATHER RIGHT POWER RECLINER, LEFT POWER RECLINER AND WEDGE (3 pieces) WITH 3yr in Home Service with premium delivery (very poor). We received the delivery a month after purchase. The delivery service was poor. (So much for Premium Delivery). They scratched our floors and put the furniture together very carelessly. In mid April, less than a month of having this piece, it broke. As my husband got up from one of the seats it made a loud sound and completely deflated. For our surprise a piece of wood from the seat frame was hanging off the bottom of the seat with nails sticking out. We followed all procedures by calling customer service and submitting pictures.

We received an In home visit which was submitted to you stating the piece of furniture needed to be replaced. The delivery for the replacement furniture was scheduled for June 12th. This delivery was never made and there was no notification of this service being cancelled. We are still waiting on said delivery or a follow up call from City Furniture. Having a broken piece of furniture where there are small children is a liability, and my children are at risk of getting injured with these nails, but I’m assuming you do not care about your customers. People stay away from this company, they do not know how to take care of their customers. I will never buy from you again.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Do yourself a favor DO NOT BUY ANYTHING at City Furniture. I bought a bed and came all broken out of the box. I tried to contact them so many times by phone without any luck until I decided to go to the store. I spoke with the sales associate and he gave me the steps to follow in order to get my bed replaced cause it was clearly damaged. Never solved anything. Last time I was in the store again they were hiding from me. Bottom line I got a broken bed in the middle of my living room and my money deducted from my bank account. Never again.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Was satisfied with the experience except for the delivery charge which was excessive!! Living only two and one half miles from the store at $189.98 for a delivery is OUTRAGEOUS and taking advantage of customer!! DISAPPOINTED!!

City Furniture Company Information