toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Joe ** and Cecilio were great to work with. I walked in upset and frustrated due to a damaged refrigerator that I received and they did everything they could to reassure me that I would find what I needed and I was able to order a new fridge and leave with peace of mind. They were extremely polite and helpful. I would definitely want to work with them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am extremely satisfied with P.C. Richard's products, services, sales reps and especially their warranty service. My husband and I always like to have a contact person to do business with and the current sales rep/manager is Vincent in the Paramus, NJ store. ALL of my appliances for both my houses were purchased at P.C. Richard.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My recent experience with P.C. Richard, Carle Place, NY. was amazing. I had the pleasant experience, of meeting vice president, Todd Costello, who happened to be in the store that day. He was both professional and courteous, and immediately coordinated with the managers there -- Joe ** and Mike **, to resolve the issues I was having. They showed first class customer service and customer satisfaction. My day may not have started out that great, but it immediately got better once I had these gentlemen attend to my concerns.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

George was very helpful and professional and the manager Luis was very good. I do a lot of my business in the West New York store and everyone is always helpful. The store always has everything you need and if they don't, they will order it for you.

Order was placed in Southampton location for TVs, Sonos sound bars, brackets. Excellent customer service. Sales was knowledgeable and spent a lot of time explaining every detail to us about all the products. I also appreciate that they offered genuine advice without the pushy 'hard sell.' They were also very nice and friendly!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

I have been going to P.C. Richard & Son for appliances for over 20 years. I have always been pleased with my experiences. On my most recent visits, I was helped by Roman. He provided great customer service, as he is professional, knowledgeable and helped guide me to choose the best appliance to suit my needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Professional staff at PC Richard and Son in Wayne, New Jersey. Had an issue with an air conditioner I bought there. A loud rattling noise was keeping my wife up at night. Talked with one of the managers there (Tom) about my problem. He was very helpful to my needs and was able to exchange my air conditioner for a new one. I would recommend this place to anyone. No hassles and friendly service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We buy all of our appliances at PC Richards. Always through the same salesperson. Most times we also buy whatever is needed for new installation and extended warranty. We use our PC Richards credit card and take full advantage of any promotions going on at the time. My only issue this time was the cost of installation. Thought it was a bit high for what needed to be done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tito ** was an amazing help. Great experience shopping at PC Richard! I love this store and the great service. I was looking for something specific and Tito went above and beyond to make sure the model I was looking for had every amenity that I was looking for. I would definitely send friends and family members to him for help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Service call on new refrigerator - First service call by ??? was a waste of time. After speaking with customer service and my sales rep "George", 2nd & 3rd calls by "Kevin" were great. He knew exactly what he was doing, was pleasant and fixed the problem. Kevin should get a raise and also a promotion teaching the other service guys! Follow ups by P.C. Richard's managers were also nice. If the problem stays fixed, I am extremely happy (and am happy with all my P.C. Richard's Bayshore experiences) and have bought numerous "big ticket" items from them in the past couple of years. BTW -- I was VP of a company for 27 years where customer service was "key" so my standards are super high!

I purchased a E210 Weber Grill and cover. Upon examining it at home (it was fully assembled and wrapped) it was missing parts and paper work. It should not have left the floor that way. I complained to the salesman but received no satisfaction. I was intent on returning the product. However, I received a call from the manager, HANK, Riverhead store who went out of his way to accommodate me. He called other stores until he found an upgraded replacement. He was truly professional and turned a bad experience into a positive one.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I go back a far way buying at P.C. Richards, as always I get value for my money, I would recommend this store anytime. Most of the appliances I have in my home was bought from your store and to my surprise all is still working well, some other appliances I bought elsewhere has became defective and I had to get rid of them.

Me and father have been going here for a number of years and there is an employee named Glen or Glenn last name I'm not sure of but he is probably one of the main reasons me and my father come to shop here. There are other reasons but the service we receive is on point every time. Any problem we got that there is many or any but he's always willing to talk about it. He is very cordial respectful and polite and always a pleasure to speak. Definitely one of the top 2 reasons we shop there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

While researching stoves and refrigerators, I found that the salesmen at the PC Richard of College Point, Fresh Meadows and Carle Place were very helpful before finally deciding to buy at the College Point store. Mr. ** was very patient with my questions regarding the appliances while I was trying to decide.

I just bought a house and the fridge left by the previous owners died. I needed a cheap small fridge to get by until I redo my kitchen. The manager did the right thing by me. He lowered the price of the fridge as much as he could and delivered to me the next morning. Overall great service.

It was a very hot day and I needed a new air conditioner unit for my living room. I had one that was quite old. A salesman approached me as I was reviewing their AC's and we began talking about some standardized features between the old one and the new one which put me at ease. But the unit seemed expensive and I asked him about discounting. Another salesman collaborated on selling me the floor model for considerable savings. The salesmen supported each other rather than being competitive. It put me at ease to feel part of a team solving my problem and saving me money. I am very happy with the experience! A plus!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always have a good shopping time at the store at bay Plaza. I have the best sales counselor Tim. For year I've been shopping at PC Richards and I always pleased. Nothing negative to say. The experience is always good. The salesperson is very professional and pleasant. I always feel welcome and I know for sure I'm getting the best and guaranteed low prices. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had to quickly replace a washing machine. The salesman Shakir, was helpful in every way. He carefully explained the various options and brands in our price range. We got a great deal on a Whirlpool that cleans way better than the old machine. Delivery was 2 days later. The old machine was out and the new one was installed in 15 minutes. The delivery guys were great, courteous, careful, and thorough. When the next appliance goes we'll be back to Shakir and P.C. Richard in a flash. We highly recommend P.C. Richard and Shakir. Thanks guys!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Buying an Apple iPad - Very good service. Happy with the salesman who helped me out. Very polite and cheerful. Very accommodating. Would go back to see him again for my next purchase. He was very nice and very helpful in the choice of my purchase for what I needed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've always purchased my appliances from PC Richards because of pricing and promotions. This time the salesperson Dawn was exceptional. I told her what I wanted and she showed me everything in my price range. She made my shopping experience at the store pleasant. She's the best!

P.C. Richard & Son

Hello, Barbara, We would be more than happy to take a better look at the situation. Please proved us with your invoice number to assist you better.

Original review: July 11, 2017

My refrigerator stopped working July 2, I contacted PC Richards and a service appointment was scheduled for Thursday July 6. They arrived, diagnosed the problem and needed to order a part. They also put it in as a two person job. I was instructed to call back on Friday, July 7 to see if the part had arrived. On Friday, I was told "Good news, the part is in but we are all booked for Monday. We can get there Tuesday, July 11 and two person jobs are only scheduled between 7 and 11 AM." Great I can be here then.

Today, July 11 at 9 AM, I was informed that they would be here at 2. I said that I couldn't be here then and repeated that they had said that they would be here between 7 and 11 AM. I found a friend that could be here and called to let them know that someone could be here at 2 PM and was told that they had cancelled the call and scheduled it for Wednesday. I have been told through multiple phone calls and more than 4 hours on the phone with PC Richards Service that they are: (1) in my area only on Tuesdays and Thursdays; (2) 2 person calls are only scheduled to be handled between 7 and 11 AM; and am now trying to schedule for Thursday July 13. Waiting to hear back from the person that I was trying to schedule it with for Thursday.

This is horrible customer service. I had been a big PC Richards fan having grown up on LI in a family that always shopped PC Richards. After this experience, I never will again. This was also my first experience with a service contract... don't think I'll ever do that again either. 9 days without a refrigerator is unacceptable and being told that I have to give them a chance to fix it. Really?? What was Thursdays appointment?? What about this morning?? How many more days do I have to take off from work to try to get this fixed?? Having waited 2 hours for someone to call back to schedule for Thursday, I'm beyond disappointed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We love our new air conditioner. The installer, Edgar (driver ID # **), and his assistants, were wonderful and thorough with the installation. They took the time to make sure everything was done correctly. We are very pleased. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Joseph was a great help. He was understanding of my needs both practically and economically. Couldn't have been more helpful with showing me around the store and thinking about my wants and asking me questions to get a better understanding of my situation. Left with a purchase of a mattress from Stearns and Foster that I am very happy with and don't regret. Definitely going back to purchase more things for my new home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ali was great. He helped in every way for me. I will wait for him on every order!! From start when I walk in the door till my refrigerator arrived at my home. Thank you Ali & PC Richards & your delivery men. They explained to us what to do & how to do it. What a team. Thank you. I will always come back and tell all to see Ali for anything they need. Again thank you...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jamie, the Asst Manager of your 14th street store has been AMAZING!!! She has gone above and beyond, get the "customer is always right " motto, and has understanding and compassion. Stacey who works with her is great too! They get 5 stars!!! Your management, repair and customer service people get -5 stars!!! I have wasted 2 days at home, I am a consultant and do not earn money when I do not go in! I will never buy from you, ever again and will tell everyone I know not to! I am LIVID!!!

P.C. Richard & Son

Hello, Robert, I do apologise for the inconvenience in the store. Please allow me to help. Please provide me with the information of your Promotion gift card.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I have been shopping at P.C. Richard for the past 25 years for all my electronics and appliances with with great service. I received a promotion gift card in the mail which I forgot to bring with me on my recent purchase (6-30-2017). I returned to the store (Ralph Ave. Store # 35).The manager would not honor the card! Which expires on 7/9/17, which is not good business.

Always satisfied with the best deal I get at PC Richard. Outstanding knowledge of the products and easy delivery. The only place I shop confident that I'm getting a good deal. And if I need any service for any purchases their warranty is backed by PC Richard!

P.C. Richard & Son

Hello, Teresa, I do apologise for the inconvenience. The refrigerator was under manufacturers warranty for replacement. We, unfortunately, do not have a food loss program, You would have to contact the manufacturer.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I purchased a refrigerator on my birthday (June 21) of 2016 and a week before that date in 2017 the refrigerator failed. We called PC Richards and they made 2 service calls before it was determined that it needed a compressor. We lost most of our food, frozen pot pies, meat, frozen and fresh vegetables, frozen and fresh fruit, salad dressings, etc. Our refrigerator was finally replaced with a "new" one on Monday, July 3rd, however, we have no food. When we called PC Richards for reimbursement, they gave us 2 other numbers to call. It took them nearly 2 weeks to diagnose this problem and it is their fault that all of our food spoiled. I have pictures to document the spoilage and I am seeking reimbursement of $200.

I have always gone to P.C. Richard for all my appliances and electronics. I have always found the salespeople to be very knowledgeable. I was in the market for a dishwasher and Craig spent a lot of time with me while I was trying to decide. He would be my go to person when in the market for my next purchase.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It is a pleasure buying what we need especially our salesperson Anthony. He is very helpful & very kind. We will continue making purchases at P.C. Richard. We have bought several items from P.C. Richard and we are always satisfied. The service is excellent and Anthony is a great salesman.

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile