toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was recently in P.C. Richard and purchased a numerous amount of items. The store was extremely clean and the employees were very helpful and extremely friendly, and courteous. I live in Woodbridge and go out of way to the Carteret location because of the friendly atmosphere and cleanliness, and great prices. I would highly recommend this store to everyone for a great shopping experience.

Jose contacted me shortly after I arrived, guided me to the TV I was interested in. He was knowledgeable, helped me choose the equipment I needed. Sale could not have gone smoother. Jose was polite, helpful. Definitely I would look for him again should I come back. Thank you Jose.

I visited the Southampton, NY store on December 4, 2016. I was helped by Chris ** to buy a laptop computer. He was extremely informative, very nice, polite, and easy to get along with. I would recommend friends seek him out to help them in their purchases mostly because he is easy-going and very patient and answers questions and appears knowledgeable. I had a good shopping experience at P.C. Richard with Chis **.

I'm very satisfied with my purchase! Staff is very friendly and offered their help. I was helped by Mr. Mario **. Very well detailed and answered my question politely. Product delivery was on time and the delivery guys, were friendly also, but kinda in a hurry! Will recommend the store to family and friends.

Wonderful place to shop. I never had a bad experience with P.C. Richards. The friendly staff make my trip to the Flatbush Ave. location worthwhile. They usually have most items in stock. The store is clean and I love the layout. It is not congested like other electronic stores. These guys know their merchandise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

Have only had wonderful experiences and dealings with PC Richards! We love and have used Rob ** in Bellmore for 7 years now! Always accommodating and pleasant to deal with! Our recent purchase was a Whirlpool Washer & Dryer. Even the delivery men were fantastic!!! Go TO PC RICHARDS!!

My son introduced me to Joe ** several years ago and I have been driving 50 minutes to this location ever since. He has provided excellent customer service and professionalism. This time around he introduce my daughter and I to Sehun and Jeff who were outstanding as well. All employees at this location have made my shopping experience one of the most pleasant I have ever experienced. I look forward to visiting this store in the near future to shop some more thanks to Joe and his team!

My husband went into P.C. Richard in Brooklyn to find a new washer and dryer; picked out the ones we want and wrote down the model numbers. Afterward that day I made a call over to them to make my purchase over the phone and dealt with Greg. Greg is a great employee... he helped me tremendously with purchasing a new washer and dryer, very patient and helpful, guided me through what I was purchasing and broke down all the details. I will absolutely purchase more things from this P.C. Richard's and deal with him for any of my home needs.

Great customer service. Sales counselor ** David helped me with every single thing that I need. He made sure everything was right and he made sure I got whatever I needed with no problem. He is a great sales manager. He also helps promote the company to a higher level, so people will keep coming back for more things. That's why I will continue to come back for more service.

My refrigerator died and I went to P.C. Richard for a replacement. I had something in mind but the sales associate Dave spend time with me to make sure I was getting what I really needed. He spent time with me to get the financing right, helping me make calls etc. Very professional. Scott went above and beyond helping me sort out the banking mess as my P.C. Richard card would not authorize the balance of the charge even though it was paid in full and had a credit for 1,000.00. My card is on hold for 10 days because I paid it???? Not a good business practice when you are buying something expensive. Scott was understanding and helped me resolve all issues (not I didn't use the P.C. Richard's card.) The store staff is exceptional.

Everything went great with our purchase and the delivery. The service and price always bring us back to P.C. Richard. The sales person really did a great job in helping us pick out the refrigerator that would suit our needs as well as fit the space. Thanks so much.

Harris ** was our salesperson who turned our initially disappointing experience into an extremely positive one making us PC Richard customers for life!!! Harris went above and beyond with his continued customer support. We are writing this because we feel Harris is a true asset to PC Richard and should be recognized for his unparalleled customer support.

I was in the West Carteret, NJ store today looking at portable washing machines and the service I received was exceptional! I was greeted with a smile when I walked in and about 5 minutes of looking around I was asked by Robbie if I needed help. He was very personable and courteous and wasn't pushy by any means. He was able to answer all of my questions and that actually was the deciding factor in me purchasing last night... I went into the store with only the intent to look around! Kudos to him for securing the sale!

While I was being rung up by Robbie he had to have a manager come over and enter a code... in most stores you wait forever for a manager to come but within 5 minutes of being paged he was there! He as well was very personable and actually made me laugh! Both Bobby and Robbie are definitely gems and PC Richards should be honored to have them! Their customer service is A+! I will most definitely be back for anymore purchases I may need and definitely refer my friends to go see them! Kudos to them!!!

Great customer service. Store manager very friendly, very knowledgeable. He knew exactly what I was looking for and lead me right to it. He explained the differences between the speakers which really helped with my final decision. He even wrote the sale right there. In and out no hassle.

I dealt with Julio (** on my invoice). He was fantastic, he was knowledgeable, courteous, and didn't push me into something I didn't want. I ended up buying two TV's (One as a Christmas gift for my parents). I will definitely shop PCRichards again, and I will go see Julio when I do.

Pete and Morta were very efficient in their work. Careful with appliances and totally showed their ability to get the job done right! I appreciate their time and effort involved in this service! Thank you to them and to Mustaque for their efficiency! Hoping they are the guys to bring my refrigerator and stove! Hope they are arriving soon! Keep me posted! Thanks again.

Resolution In Progress

I will never, ever shop at P.C. Richard & Son again as I cannot recall the last time I have been so thoroughly disgusted. If I was not in need of these appliances, I would have cancelled the order in its entirety. I was mislead, my time was taken for granted, P.C. Richard & Son's misrepresented themselves and when I expressed my extreme dissatisfaction, I was given platitudes. I purchased a washer/dryer that was scheduled for delivery 2 days later. I discussed my need for delivery early in the day because of a work schedule and subsequent appointment that I had later in the day. I was assured by my salesperson that it would be delivered before 1 PM. At no point, when I expressed that I needed it to be early in the day did the salesperson indicate that there was a possibility that that might not occur. The night before delivery I was told that my delivery was scheduled between the hours of 2 PM and 6 PM.

The salesperson claimed that he never guaranteed that delivery would be before 1. While he did not use the word "guarantee" he absolutely said nothing about the possibility that a before 1 PM delivery might not be possible at all, nor did he indicate what the other possibilities were. While I understood that I would need to be available between 7:30 and 1 PM as they could not narrow the window, I was NEVER told that it might in fact, be between the hours of 2 and 6. I then attempted to address this by speaking with the store manager who was dutifully apologetic but whose words and apologies I came to find out meant absolutely nothing. I was also mislead by him. He told me that my delivery would be at approximately 3:06 and that he would ensure that the driver would call me an hour before. When 2:06 arrived and I received no call, I phoned and spoke to their distribution center. Bottom line - no one cared.

The salesman did not care, the distribution center did not care, the manager, despite his words to the contrary, did not care. I am likely looking at a 6:00 delivery - the last one of the day. I am so thoroughly disgusted with this company who claims, on its brochures, to be reliable, to have an outstanding, family-based reputation etc. Outstanding and reliable service was nowhere to be found in my experience with this company. Customers who are given honest, accurate information upfront understand when things don't quite go as planned. But to leave that store with the clear and unequivocal understanding that delivery would be early in the day - and then to have it be essentially at the end of the day is inexcusable and no way to treat customers especially, as the manager repeatedly said, if you want to establish a loyal customer base.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. A company that cares is one that recognizes that a misrepresentation, whether inadvertent or intentional, requires addressing. They had an obligation to address this with the delivery manager - and they did not do this. A change in the delivery route given what occurred should have take place as a courtesy. Instead, P.C. Richard & Son bound themselves to some computer-based route that they essentially said was unalterable. Please - give me a break - when I think of the complexities of what legitimate dilemmas require - the fact that they can't, through common-sense and courtesy, adjust a route is laughable and pathetic.

Me and a co-worker came to P.C. Richard & Son today to each possibly buy a new TV. I have been there before, but my co-worker never was. We had the pleasure of being helped by Joe **. We told Joe exactly what we were looking for. He was great, helped us out, and we both walked out with 65" Samsung 8000 series TVs. I would definitely recommend dealing with Joe, and will be passing his name on to anyone I know interested in purchasing new electronics.

I had a remarkable experience at P.C. Richard's in Manchester yesterday. Mark ** was the sales representative and he was so knowledgeable, patient and left no stone unturned to make sure I chose just the right appliances for my kitchen do-over: fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. He was very professional and easy to talk to and I would recommend him without hesitation to my friends looking for help as well. What a gracious person!

Resolution In Progress

P.C. Richard & Son

I do apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. This issue with the recall is a major national issue that we do take seriously here at P.C. Richard. I do see as per your invoice that you have an exchange already in place. I will check with the manufacture to see if I can expedite P.C. Richard getting these units in stock. Again I do apologize for the inconvenience and I will be looking into this matter for you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I had a terrible experience with PC Richard. Let me say-my family has used PC Richard for 15(+) years. So as a new homeowner we decided to go with PC Richard. We ordered a Samsung Washer & Dryer for our new house. We noticed that the washer was acting up. We made a service call and the person came and said to get a replacement because it could not be fixed. I contact customer service for a follow up as we needed to use our washer (we got tired of going to our parents/dry cleaners - I mean that is why we GOT a washer in the first place) and the woman was terrible. Unhelpful, rude and gave me an attitude. I call back a few days later, they said they would call me back - never did. I notice (WITHOUT ANY PHONE CALL) that our washer was being recalled.

Now we are going into middle of October when mind you we got our washer in September. I mean it was getting absurd at this point-we still don't have a washer, PC Richard kept directing us to Samsung although if YOU carry an item the store should be responsible for it. It is now end of November, we still don't have a washer and PC Richard keeps saying they'll deliver it and we keep having to call to get a date. At this point, go to best buy or someone else because honestly it's terrible and a waste of time and money. Quite frankly, if I were a store in this predicament I would give a credit or something.

My experience with placing a last minute order with pc richard was most rewarding. Their customer service rep nancy bent over backwards for me & my family to have a very happy thanksgiving!!! Without her help in placing the order, ensuring its arrival and even followed up to make sure I was satisfied.

I have the most satisfying experience at PC Richard in Carteret, NJ. I received the utmost friendly service and willingness to please my needs as a customer. Bobby, the general manager was very understanding and accommodating. Bobby made everything possible so I can get the replacement to my refrigerator, and that I get it delivered in a timely matter. I went to the store yesterday and I got the refrigerator that I wanted delivered today. Bobby was so nice that he even shared his black olives with me, lol. Thank you PC Richard and most of all thank you Bobby. You are a great manager.

**, at the 450 Kings Highway in Brooklyn, NY, was patient and knowledgeable about stoves and refrigerators. We told him we were in the process of remodeling our kitchen and was very helpful in showing us different brands of both appliances. We selected Whirlpool for both. My mom and I highly recommend ** at Kings Highway P.C. Richards.

Very professional service provided by Mr. ** at location near Whitestone bridge. Would recommend all my friends for this location. Their manager was helpful also. Very quality service. Went there for black Friday purchase and he was very helpful to understand and he met our need within budget.

I just purchased a range and refrigerator at PC Richards in Manalapan, NJ. My salesman Bryan ** was a pleasure to work with. My initial meeting with Bryan was just to look, research and price. Bryan was knowledgeable, friendly, honest and humorous. After hearing why I had the need for a new range (fire), Bryan suggested and made the calls for me to my gas company. His concern that I may have a gas leak was genuine. I met with Bryan and his manager Ryan with competitive pricing. They beat the pricing and were able to offer me rebates as well. I highly recommend Bryan and PC Richards, Manalapan.

I had great service and the guys there helped me out so well. I called black friday night to get a tv on sale and the store manager named Curtis picked up and helped me out very well. I went to pick it up and saw you had a bigger tv and it was in a couple of dollars more and your salesperson named Henry was very helpful. I got a bigger better tv from him and he was fast and nice. I will shop at that store all the time now for any tv or electronic item I need because of your friendly and well-knowledged staff. Thank you guys for being there.

I have been going to PC Richard for approximately 8 years and I have to say in my experience I have had nothing but great experiences and excellent customer service. I have had several sales people throughout the years in which all were nice but Manager Mike ** is not only a pleasure to talk to but cares about his customers and providing them with great customer service. I have recommended the store to many of my friends and family throughout the years and they also continue to shop at PC Richard not only because the prices are good but mostly because of the service received by Mr. ** and his staff.

I always shop in the Carle Place store due to the exceptional service they always provide. They always take the extra step to satisfy their customers. The environment is very customer Friendly. It makes me go back over and over again for all my electronic needs.

Excellent service. Staff was very helpful, knowledgeable. Delivery was set up for the day I wanted. Staff was able to pull up my credit quickly and get me a credit line.

Purchased a new Whirlpool Washer/Dryer from our salesperson Warren. Never felt pressured and Warren was very helpful in explaining different features of similar products. Love our new washer/dryer and was extremely satisfied with the entire P.C. Richard & Son experience from ordering to delivery. Would highly recommend to a friend.

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile