toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

At store #55 - Robert was excellent. His customer service was kind, efficient, thorough, and simple. He was extremely easy to work with and made the process seamless. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone shopping at a P. C. Richard & Son store and I would go back to him again whenever we need to.

Went in there to buy a tv and bought a mattress instead and Joe was helpful and professional. He is a great salesman and I am very happy to have bought a mattress from him at this store. Joe was extremely nice and helpful. I will be back again to buy a TV down the road.

Joseph was very helpful and knowledgeable about the humidifiers that were in the store and gave me good recommendations. I asked him if he could do better on the price and was able to give me a better price. He was also very friendly.

The purchase of a TV between my husband and Store Manager Mark ** was nothing but great! We have been purchasing items thru PC Richards for years. We always go to Mark because of his professionalism and knowledge of any item we've purchased. I've recommended so many customers to him as well because of the positive experience dealing with Mark. He has never disappointed us. A quality item with a great price. Thanks PC Richards!!!

From the saleslady online to the agents to the installers they have just have been nothing short of wonderful. I love my new television. When I had trouble with the new remote all I had to do was to call the people at LG and an agent was put on the telephone to help me out. They had patience as it took several calls for me to understand what I was doing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

Very happy with Shahid. Very nice and friendly salesman. I have been doing business with him for years. I will continue to do business with him and PC Richards. I love the price match guarantee. The gentleman who loaded the tv was very nice as well. He checked the tv to make sure it was working and not damaged. Excellent experience.

Robert (Manchester Store) was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very kind. He asked if there was anything else that we needed and gave us information on refrigerators. In the future if there is anything I would need I would come back and look for Robert to help me.

One of the best service I received. One of the best service. This young man really made my day, and my year. Very courteous, and very business aware. I love this P.C. Richards. I will be sure to tell my family and friends.

Mark was great. Took the time to explain different options. Seemed like he really went the extra mile for us. Will be back for all our appliance needs. I will be recommending PC Richards Babylon to all my friends and family.

I went into the PC Richard on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre today and was immediately greeted by a very nice well dressed salesman Giovanni. He went above and beyond answering all my questions and assisted me in choosing the right model that would fit my needs. I would definitely recommend going to PC Richards in Rockville Centre and to ask for Giovanni for exceptional professional service! Great job Giovanni!

My sales rep at P. C. Richard in Woodside was helpful, quick, and just as attentive as I wanted. I neither want to be rushed, nor do I need to be followed around in a store. Chris gave me the space I need.

Factual basis uncertain

I went to the Patchogue PC Richard in a snowstorm with my 91 year old mother in the snow last day of sale. Salespeople wanted to close store due to weather. No customer service. Made me feel uncomfortable.

Frank ** was our salesman and made buying our new washer and dryer so easy! He took the time to explain and answer questions without making us feel rushed. Anytime I need electronics or appliances, Frank and PC Richards will be my go to!

Hello, I go to the P.C. Richards in Elmont... and I do busy Jerry **, I've known him for a long time, I've recommends people to the store. Jerry ** is a great person who knows his work and should be promoted. I always recommend people to Elmont and always tell them to ask for Jerry **. I also recommend you do something nice things for your workers. There are very good workers and if I wasn't for your workers you wouldn't have a store. I usually come there with a friend. You rarely do anything for the workers. I feel they deserve a party for New Years or Christmas, but Elmont P.C. Richards is a great store. Please show your workers some love and treat them with love and respect because they keep the store moving and the customers coming in. I wanted to pass this message to you because I am a long time customers and want the best for the store but up most the best for the workers...

Mr. Leon is a professional and courteous sales associate. He also showed patience while I was indecisive as to which items I wanted to buy. He made sure the TV I purchased was secure with the tape handle he put on so I could carry it comfortably.

We are happy with our purchase of a Samsung WF50K7500AW washing machine at the Enfield, CT store. The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. The washer was purchased the day before Christmas, and consequently a machine was not available in the warehouse. I was told that it would take about 2 weeks to get the machine. However, 4 days later I received a phone call that the washer was available to be picked up. We are very pleased with this washer and highly recommend it. We also highly recommend P.C. Richard & Son.

As senior citizens it was helpful that we could order a new washer by phone without having to leave home. We comparison shopped and even got free delivery scheduled for the next day. All this with the expertise of our salesman, Mr **, who emailed us our sales receipt. We are always happy with our P.C. Richard's purchases.

It is always a pleasure to shop at PC Richard, Riverhead. The manager, Hank, runs a smooth ship and always pleases his customers. I have followed him from the Middle Island store to Riverhead. His sales counselor, Clyde ** did a fine job of finalizing the sale. You couldn't find a better team.

I was very happy with the staff and their exceptional knowledge of the product. Excellent experience. I will recommend this store to others for their needs. Thank you for your time spent with my family, your knowledge of the products and professionalism.

I returned to Syed 10 years later to purchase the updated model of my washer/dryer combo. He stayed later to help me with my purchase and made sure all my needs were met. May Syed still be with this company in 10 years.

Ronald, the salesman, was helpful in the showroom and on the many detailed phone calls I had with him before the refrigerator arrived. He was always instantly available on his cell phone which I appreciated. P.C. Richards is fortunate to have such a competent salesman.

Randy was very helpful and very knowledgeable. He knew exactly what I was looking for and was swift at retrieving the product. I was very indecisive. He was patient and accommodating. I will definitely come back and recommended this store to friends.

I had a great experience while dealing with PC Richards. The staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable assisting me in making the right choices. Ramon was excellent and definitely the right fit, total problem solver. Again, it was a pleasure dealing with Pc Richards.

Great service from Mike the customer service officer, that helped me with my purchases at the Green Acre Mall location. He was exceptional and friendly, I had to be careful not to spend too more than I planned to spend as he worked hard give the best service ever. Not to forget the security guard on duty that day, she was also pleasant and friendly. In all my experience was a more than a satisfactory one.

Sales associate Stephen ** was extremely helpful and VERY knowledgeable with products. His knowledge was a major factor in my purchase. Very well spoken and polite. I will definitely be going back to PC Richards on Atlantic Ave. near the Barclays Center Brooklyn...

The sales people and the managers are always polite and very helpful. Every time we come we always get the very best price and we are always satisfied. We always come out buying more than what we came in to buy because the sales people always know what we need to go along with the product that we are buying.

I recently made a large purchase of high end appliances and staff was always helpful and accommodating. Besides the great prices, the staff took pride in providing the best service possible. I highly recommend PC Richard in Jersey City and will definitely continue to send my business their way.

Our Samsung dryer broke after 1 year and 2 months. We called the customer service center to set up a date for service from 9-1pm which was set for 2 days after we called. The night before the date the automated machine called and said we were set up for 1-5pm. I called at 8:30am the next morning and was assured the tech would be there between 9-1 as scheduled. My husband took the day off work for the service and got a phone call after I called to say the tech called in sick. The service was rescheduled for 2 days later between 9-1. The tech did not show up until 1:30pm with no phone call to say he would be late.

My husband and I made numerous calls to the service dept throughout this time asking to speak to a supervisor and was never forwarded to one or received a call back as promised. The only person who took care of us and cared about what was happening was the new Hyde park store manager, Patrick. He listened to our concerns and went out of his way to contact someone in corporate to help us being we were already 1 week into it having a working dryer. Customer service was mostly rude and unaccommodating. Thank god for Patrick or we would never shop here again.

I have just placed another order with Mohammed for 2 stoves and microwave. And again outstanding service from Mohammed. I have been knowing Mohammed since I was a child and he has always taken care of us like we would be his only customer. Due to his commitment and excellent services I only go to Mohammed from PC Richard for all of my needs and I also recommend all of my friend, family and clients to Mohammed because I know that he would take care of them like anyone else. I strongly recommend Mohammed to anyone who's looking into purchasing appliances or any house hold items because he's the man. Thank you Mohammed for always being there for me at anytime I need to. You always have been more than just a friend. More of a family member. Thank you.

The staff was very welcoming and pleasant to deal with. They were very knowledgeable about the product I was looking to buy. The general manager Joe ** was extremely helpful and I would utilize this store as my go to PC Richard.

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile