P.C. Richard & Son

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We were looking for appliances for our new office space. My sales representative was Ryan. We didn't know exactly what we were looking for. Ryan was very helpful in picking out the items we needed. He got us a great package deal, and he helped load them into our vehicle. Great customer service start to finish. I will definitely be looking for him on my next visit.

Thank you Adam ** for your superlative service, professionalism and willingness to handle my issue with my air conditioner. Your speedy service allowed me to get my delivery the next day. Thank you for your prompt assistance and thank you PC Richards for employing such dedicated employees and for being such a reliable company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have done work with Benjamin on several occasions which has always been a tremendous experience. During this particular time I had an issue with my air conditioning system and I have 2 children who are chronic asthmatics. He made sure I was able to have my air conditioner serviced and reinstalled. Benjamin is very professional and helpful, he is a great example of what all customer service reps should be like. I also worked with Jamie who assisted Benjamin and myself, he was very polite and helpful. Because of Benjamin and Jamie all of my needs are taken care of.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My sales counselor ** at the 86th street store, was super. She took the time to answer all my questions and to look things up when she didn't know the answer. All in all a very good salesperson. I would definitely go back to that store for my other needs.

I got good service and they helped me set up the computer. I didn't understand but someone came over to my apartment and helped me set everything up. I had a lot of trouble and didn't know all the details of everything but the man whose name was Kenya fixed it all for me and everything has gone well so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Benjamin The store GM - This gentlemen was more than a great help to me as well as other. His multitasking skills are tremendous. I was more than grateful to get attended by him. Anytime I'll have a question or any issue I would not hesitate to call up the store or stop by and ask for him. Thanks to him I would forever come to this PC Richard store and purchase any item as long as he's there. He deserve 10 stars.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Sue who was the sales person was very nice and knowledgeable about the bedding brought me to the right mattress then told me about the free mattress. She sold me. My mattress and box spring came in on time but was damaged, Sue called me and told me she ordered another shipment and when I got it the men were so pleasant and kind. Thank you PC Richard and Son.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Both our salesman, Serge and store manager Richard were very helpful and determined to ensure we were happy with our purchase. They provided answers to all our questions and were very cordial and accommodating. The service we receive at this store is the reason we come back time after time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very pleased with my experience, the staff was accommodating and knowledgeable. I was greeted and helped make an educated decision on my purchase and as always the price was very competitive. I was highly recommended P.C. Richard to anyone...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I worked with Ralph at the Brooklyn store for my order. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. I explained that I was doing my kitchen over and I was looking for quality appliances for my kitchen. Ralph made recommendations that were right on target. With his recommendations and after reviewing his suggestions I made my purchase. I know who I will go to for any of my appliance needs. I'll call Ralph!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in the market to buy a car audio system and a dash cam. Sale counselor Sylvia approach me asked did I need help and I did. Sylvia help me to decide on the right model for me. When I asked specific questions on interaction between the two units she could not answer and, her install tech was on vacation. Sylvia called other stores until she found someone who answers all my questions and get an 21.75% off on the head unit, that excellent service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have purchased an air conditioner, a ring (with attachments chimes & router extender) & a range from P.C. Richard on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn, NY and each time we were surprised & satisfied. We bought from a gentleman named Luis. He educated us on products (for example: I did not realize that fancy hot plates (conduction types) need special pots/pans. Luis was aware of all the products in store & was able to show us what would work in the situation we described. We were so pleased with his presentation, knowledge of products & pleasant manner; that we referred our son & our cousin to buy from him as well. My son purchased 2 air conditioners & our cousin purchased one. All whom he served in PC. Richard were satisfied & happy with product, sale & purchase price. Please let Luis know he is great!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I went to PC Richard to purchase a stove and dishwasher. The salesperson, John, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with the products. He took his time helping us and made sure we got the best product available. The manager, Bobby, was very fair with the pricing of the items. He was very helpful and made sure we purchased the items we selected. We are very pleased with the services at PC Richard and recommend them to friends and family.

I like P.C. Richard & Son. I will recommend this company to my friends. Their service is very good. They delivered the new stuff to us and also haul away the old one, which brought convenience to me. I changed my deliver date several times. They still made a good arrangement to meet my requirement. I really appreciate that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were greeted by Marcus, a very pleasant and knowledgeable associate, as soon as we entered the store. He helped us pick a AC we needed and he was very quick to check its availability and pointed out its features. While we were there we decided to check out the mattress section, Marcus was a great help and set up our deliveries same date. We have been a customer of PC Richards for many, many years and have always been treated well.

I initially gave a bad review after buying a defective refrigerator and being told by the sales person that it would be repaired not replaced. After over a week of frustrating calls I got in touch with a manager, Julio who was able to get me a new refrigerator. I change my review from one to four stars.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The in store experience was positive. I checked several stores and found your prices comparable. The gentleman that helped me was not pushy and I liked that. I did not commit at first, wanting to think about what I was told. I came home, reflected and returned. I like not feeling pressured into decision making. The gentlemen who set up the flat panel TV were very nice to deal with. They were very efficient and careful in their navigating my home.

Great customer service! Came in for a dishwasher and they price matched from another store. Very knowledgeable and helpful! Jonathan and Billy made the entire experience of appliance shopping much easier and way more enjoyable! Absolutely recommend! I was very happy with my overall experience!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I frequently shop at P.C. Richard and Son. I always get quality products at great prices. I recently purchased a mattress set with the help of a sales counselor named Steve **. Steve was courteous, and answered all our questions knowledgeably. The mattress set was delivered in just a few days, they removed the old mattress, box spring and frame and then set up the new mattress, box spring and frame, in no time at all, with no mess! So professional! I am so thankful for the prompt and exceptional service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

P.C. Richard and Son, has always provided me with the highest quality products in the store. I use ** on the 86 St locations in Brooklyn N.Y. -- he's professional, and attentive to my needs and my budget. Thank you P.C. Richard and Son for having professional employees.

I have dealt with John for a few years now on the Francis Lewis/ Northern Blvd location and I am extremely satisfied with his service. I have referred people to him and am even willing to pay more than other companies because I know he will do a great job and always follows up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Always quick and easy. They even addressed delivery issues around my schedule. Salesperson was great and I never have to wait to be helped. Strangely they sell mattresses now lol. I winded up buying two. Excellent prices, caught them during a sale.

Washer/dryer - Over the years, we've bought many appliances from P.C. Richard - Bay Ridge with very positive experiences. Our last purchase was no different. Thanks to Joe, who is very knowledgeable, and his manager, our purchase was easy without any kind of pressure or hard sell.

“The reward of a job well done is to have done it”. On August 29, 2017, I had technician Miguel ** come to my home to check my refrigerator’s ice cube dispenser and dishwasher. I had at least three previous visits due to the same issues with the ice maker. Mr. ** handled the situation professionally and quite efficiently. He took the components apart, checked the water pressure, the lines, and the filter; within minutes he had the refrigerator freezer working quite efficiently. The ice cubes were the proper size and were falling into the receptacle. The water dispenser and ice maker had not worked properly in the last five years.

Mr. ** had it working properly within twenty minutes. I commend him for his prompt response that morning and for resolving the issue with my ice cube maker and water dispenser to my satisfaction. The issue with the dishwasher has not yet been resolved. Mr. ** had to order a replacement for the computer in the dishwasher. So, pat yourselves on your backs on a job well done; pat Miguel on his back for resolving the issue in a most expeditious fashion. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Working with Scott is a pleasure. He always directs me to the right products and offers the best prices. I have gotten all of my kitchen appliances, TV's, and iPads from him. We have never had any problems with anything we have purchased from Scott. I highly recommend Scott.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The store manager was very helpful, and I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Great flat screen television. I come here often and whenever I need to purchase a new television. Will recommend this store to friends and family. Will also do reviews whenever I purchase anything from this store in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Robert was really very helpful with my purchase. Robert has always been very helpful and kind to us every time we shop at your store. Robert has been our salesman for many years. We have known Robert from the store on 20th Ave and 86th years back.

I have been purchasing products from this store for the longest. There is one salesperson that we truly love to deal with, his name is **. What a nice, professional guy. If you ever go into the P.C. Richard store on 46 west, in Wayne, NJ, ask for **. He is always there to help, to make sure you get what you are looking for, very professional. Because of him we purchase from this store and try to see only him.

We always come to this store because we love Lou. He's so helpful and very knowledgeable. This time we also had the pleasure of working with Eric as well. Excellent and very knowledgeable. Great employees. We come here for all of our electronics, appliances and now mattresses.

I received my new dishwasher with install, the two techs that arrived were very courteous and professional. One of the best experiences I have had with a new appliance delivery and install and it was so easy to review, compare and order product online. Would buy another appliance from P.C. Richard without hesitation.

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile