toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Junior was the associate that helped me! He was courteous, pleasant and very helpful! I bought a TV immediately because of him! The TV was for a charity for my school and I told them today to look for Junior if they shop at Bay Plaza PC Richard's! Please forward this to him.

I had a great experience buying appliances on the phone. I was referred to Craig by a friend, who had purchased appliances from him before. Craig was fantastic -

he gave me good advice (informative, but not trying to push for more expensive articles), excellent prices, and even checked some specs to make sure I was getting what I needed. Delivery was the very next day, and timely.

I bought a mattress from them and even though I haven't slept on it yet, my experience here was wonderful. George and Pan are extremely personable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend going to their store on 86th St in Brooklyn.

Ordered a fridge and dryer. GREAT DEAL on the price and friendly salesperson helped through the whole process. I felt as if a whole team was dedicated to getting me my delivery (on a Saturday no less!). Tried to order through Sears... Poor delivery options and last minute notice... Another scratch and dent place had product discounted no more than PC already did and now I don't have to look at a scratch OR a dent! Very pleased all around.

Service by Sales Counselor, Austin ** on Mac Pro LapTop 13" was excellent. Austin heard my need for a new Mac Laptop & went out of his way to do comparisons ie. features/price/sales so that I could make an informed decision in a short period of time. I was able to take advantage of a sale they were having at the time & did make the purchase. I am 100% pleased with my new MacPro & the service I was given. I will definitely use P.C. Richard & Son for future purchases.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

It was such a great experience. I got a friendly greeting at the door as I walked in. Employees were eager to help, but not pushy which was a nice change of pace compared to other stores. Worth making a trip there anytime I'm looking for electronic/appliances in the future. Without a doubt a 5 star business.

Nice products. Good prices. Superior service. He knows the product, explain everything with patience, not pushy, BUT KNOWS HOW SHOULD SELL APPLIANCES, ESPECIALLY IT'S AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT. Unfortunately wherever you go nobody help you to choose a good electronic, or anything else, they not really familiar how can to use it, they are not a help for the customer. This is not the case with the P.C. Richard! I definitely will recommend P.C. Richard to my friends.

Very helpful salesman greeted us right at the door, let us take our time as we walked around. Very knowledgeable on every product we had questions about. Helped us pick the right range and explained all the features and informed us about delivery and installation.

P.C. Richard & Son is a pleasure to do business with. Their salespeople are friendly and willing to go above and beyond. They make the experience easy. I was so happy that they agreed to price match Walmart on two new AC units that I purchased. They are my preferred appliance vendor, 100%.

I recently purchased a new refrigerator, stove and microwave from P.C. Richard & Son on Ralph Avenue and felt compelled to write a review. The salesperson helping us, Brian, as well as the manager, Diego, were beyond helpful. They were patient, provided detailed information about the products I was considering and beat the prices I found elsewhere. Not only am I confident I got a great deal pricewise, but they were even able to accommodate a next-day delivery. Less than 24 hours after my purchase, my new appliances were delivered and installed! A+!

The salesperson was great. Jason knew all of the questions asked and was a pleasure to deal with. My Samsung range and micro are great and with the exception of a small dent on the micro door all is fine. I look forward to shopping at PCR again.

Samsung TV. Sales staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They recommended televisions that were within my price range and didn't try to sell me some overpriced TV I wasn't looking to purchase. There are plenty of electronics stores closer but it was definitely worth the ride to Carteret.

Ordered GE Cafe range, microwave and dishwasher. Pricing was great, machines beautiful, sales staff, Paul in particular, excellent, attentive and responsive. We did have an issue with the installation, installers needed to come back, maybe took too many calls but in the end we had a true professional installation at an unbelievable price. Kitchen looks great. Highly recommend -- complete end to end service, just wish P.C. Richard offered flooring as well.

I have been a P. C. Richard customer for at least a dozen years. That alone is a testament to the company. Today I was so impressed with the service with Matt, one of the managers at Deer Park, I felt I needed to share. Matt had previously demonstrated his professionalism and dedication to customer care, and he revealed that he can even exceed his prior accomplishments. Thank you Matt, and thank you P. C. Richard.

Your salespeople were very helpful in your Astoria location. I worked with Scott one of your salesman and he was very diligent and reliable. He also gets a five star. Scott was very helpful in making sure that I had everything I needed and made it very easy for my purchase.

I needed an induction 'hot plate' today, no waiting, and Amazon was going to charge me $36 to ship it. I tried Home Depot and then remembered PC Richard & Son. I called the Woodside Store # 61 and spoke to Chris (his number is **) who was very helpful and friendly. He wrote up the sale, I gave him my credit card, and we arranged that I would stop by and pick up my purchase. I did so later today, and Chris was thorough, professional, customer-oriented. My experience was first-rate. Thank you.

I was in PC Richard looking for a small TV for a sometimes used guest room. When I didn't see anything I liked the salesperson went into the storage area and found exactly what I was looking for. It was the right size and a great price. Never had a problem at this store. This is why I keep shopping there.

Rob ** was my salesman today. My dryer died and he helped me make a difficult thing so much easier. He was efficient, really nice, so helpful. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to him. My children are all getting married, so we will be back. Excellent experience!!

The salesman John was knowledgeable & pleasant. The order was done quickly. We are very satisfied with P.C. Richard staff. I have nothing more to add. Thanks again. Plus delivery in 1 day is greatly appreciated. We are very satisfied. Thank you again.

I had a great experience at the Atlantic Ave P.C. Richard especially with the help I got from Don **. The guy was hilarious and extremely helpful. I actually look forward to shopping there again cause the experience was so good.

We manage apartment buildings and needed a repair for a refrigerator in one of them. Andy at customer service was phenomenal at tracking the invoice, immediately setting up an appointment at the requested time, and making sure to order the parts necessary for repair. Fantastic job Andy and PC Richard!!!

I recently purchased a M2000 Bluetooth speaker for entertainment purchases in my home. The staff was immediately attentive and helpful the moment I walked in. I had multiple questions and they were able to provide me with the best equipment to suit my needs and gave me further knowledge on multiple items for future investments. The management as well as the team members are very knowledgeable and for that reason I only purchase my items from the West Carteret PC Richard & Son. I have purchased appliances as well as home entertainment equipment from this location on many occasions and will continue to do so. They are definitely a five-star rating meaning the best!

The team at PC Richards in Rego Park was incredible! We bought a whole suite of kitchen appliances (oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave). Glen ** especially was so helpful throughout the whole process. We are absolutely thrilled with our new appliances! Glen, Zaida and Adrien worked above and beyond to troubleshoot a matter that arose with the manufacturer, and they made the choosing process, purchase, installation and setup super easy and painless. I would use them all again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend to friends! Thank you!!

The best!! Whenever I need any electronics or anything having to do with appliances. I go see Rob at PC Richards in Yonkers. I would never think about going anywhere else. Great experience every time. Even the delivery service is top notch. It's such an easy task to achieve when I deal with PC Richards especially the Yonkers store.

P.C. Richards provided exceptional service and I would definitely recommend a friend and shop there again for future purchases! I initially thought something was wrong with my dishwasher. I called the General Manager Steve, and he took immediate action. All was resolved and I couldn't be happier!

Order was easy and fast. All the staff members were very helpful. Manager Steve made transaction very easy and smooth! Order was delivered the same week and delivery was quick and pain-free. They were nice and friendly delivered without damaging them. Thank you again P.C. Richard & son! I recommend 110%.

The sales people at P.C. Richard are so friendly. My sales Rep George went above and beyond to help me, very knowledgeable and courteous. Also I would like to mention Rich the sales manager. He understood my needs and concerns with my purchase especially with the extended warranty. I really appreciate the staff at P.C. Richard in Bensonhurst 86th St Brooklyn.

Jeffrey was our sales counselor for the Henson clock radio. He was polite and friendly easy to get along with. I'll definitely be going back to that store PC Richard and Son. It was a great and wonderful experience and would recommend it to everyone!

Our sales counselor, Alex **, worked with us in the past when we bought four major appliances. This time he assisted us with the purchase of air conditioners for our apartment. He is a professional, personable and a delight to do business with.

Mr. ** was very helpful. I told him what I wanted (electric clothes dryer) and he had me in and out in less than an hour. Best experience ever. I would recommend P.C. Richard to both family and friends. Mr. ** was also very pleasant and professional at the same time. Thank you.

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile