toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

John ** and his manager were very kind and helpful. From the point that we entered the store until we left, we felt very special. We will continue to shop at PC Richards. Thank you for your excellent service and attention.

I found the sales staff at P.C. Richard to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable; I was given very prompt and good service. Their prices were also the lowest I found (and that includes on the internet too) for the particular Amana washing machine I was looking for.

Gary ** is more than a great salesman, he is a great friend. How do I know this? Because he has been both my salesman and my friend at PC Richard for over 20 years. Because of Gary, if there is an item that PC Richard carries that I am planning to purchase, I wouldn't purchase it anywhere else. Let me also give a shout-out to the Manager with whom I have worked most closely in recent years, Steve **.

Ordered kitchen appliances today from P.C. Richard & Son store located in Brooklyn, Kings Highway. The sales person named Ghassan provided with all information I needed. He was professional, knowledgeable, and very cooperative. He answered all my questions and call me back twice to provide additional information. Beautiful customer service.

I was very impressed by the excellent customer service I received at the PC Richard & Son store in Manalapan, NJ. Knowing very little about computers myself, the assistant manager, Ernie, noticed I seemed confused with what laptop I should choose that met my needs. He came over to me and asked if I needed help. He was more than patient and informative as I asked many questions about performance and brand. Even though the price was higher than I intended to spend I know I made the right decision and love the Apple MacBook Pro laptop!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

I was in the store 20 minutes and purchased exactly what I wanted and needed as a gift for a close friend. The man who waited on me was so knowledgeable that it made it very easy to get exactly what was needed, get an extended warranty and pay for the purchase.

On 03/19/17 went to your Brooklyn Store, bought TV-WASHER-DRYER COMBO. Being delivered to Staten Island, on Sunday, was handled by your salesman Robert. He has taken care of us many times & as always he is a real professional & courteous. We will continue to purchase many items from your store. We are always: More than satisfied. Have already recommended to many of our friends. Again as always thank you.

We renovated our kitchen and bought all the appliances from P.C. Richard & Son (Wayne branch). Gabe ** was very helpful throughout the process up, even after appliances were delivered. Look for Gabe if you ever decide to visit the store.

Great Customer service at Nanuet New york. I was looking for the ideal TV for my husband's birthday and I did not know which one to pick since they have a huge selection. Their personnel really helped me pick the one my husband loved. They are friendly and really help you and doesn't make you feel like they just want to make a sale...but you end up getting what you was looking for. Very happy with this service. :) :)

I am very pleased with my service at the PC Richard in Woodbridge NJ. The salesman was friendly and helpful and knew about the products. The price was great and getting the PC Richard card was simple and fast. They brought the washing machine for free in two days and had it installed for only a small fee. It was so easy. I've also bought a fridge there before too and was also pleased. I will definitely continue to purchase my appliances from PC Richard.

Very kind and attentive sales help received at the 20 Ave and 86 St store. We were treated like family and friends! As easy as shopping online but with better prices. We recommend shopping at this store. The salespeople were able to time the delivery to suit our needs.

I had a much positive and wonderful experience at PC Richard And Son. Working with Mr. ** was great. He was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about the products and was able guide us in the right direction. He made our visit there great.

Chris and Wayne were most helpful in helping us solve our problem AND in selecting a new washer and dryer. They explained everything and if they did not know the answer to a question they found someone who did. We have purchased items before at the store and you still have the same high customer respect.

My family and I have been dealing with PC Richard for over 20 years. They have always been very helpful and knowledgeable and honest with us about prices and products. We highly recommend stopping by the Astoria, NY branch and speaking to David and Nasos. No store has ever matched the service we have received at PC Richards. The few times we have had minor issues with products, they were very helpful, responsive and took care of our issues immediately. We never shop for any products or appliances at any other store besides PC Richards in Astoria, even if we live about an hour away. We just completed a kitchen renovation and purchased all new appliances from David and Nasos. Everything, once again, was smooth sailing. We will be there for our next purchase in the future without a doubt and always recommend that our clients, friends and family stops by for all their needs.

The manager (Richard) and the sales counselor (Serge) could not have been more helpful and professional. They both went above and beyond to satisfy my wife and I. I made my purchase late on a Saturday evening and the refrigerator and it was at my door by 8:00 am Sunday morning. The service was outstanding!

Chris was the best salesmen that I ever dealt with. He was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. He did not make us feel rushed and he spent over 2 hours with us (two occasions). He went over all of the functionality of the different machines and gave us his honest opinion. He did not push us to make an immediate decision and when we completed our research, I made it a point to come back and see Chris. When he was off on that day, I told the manager that I will come back tomorrow because I wanted to make sure that Chris got the full credit for the sale because of all the time and effort that he put in. I cannot tell you how grateful I am and what a wonderful employee you have.

I was helped by Kevin and Leroy while buying my 55" flatscreen tv. Even when I had problems with the hardware, they worked with me. I am very happy with their excellent service. I will recommend them to everyone to buy electronics and appliances.

During my visit to your store in Bay Ridge (86th Street) Brooklyn; I was greeted by Michael (Mike) who from the beginning showed interest in helping me. He listened to my request and with specific details, he served me. He was not pushy on his demeanor and was quite professional. Although, I did not purchase the appliances at that moment; Mike called me the next day to follow up with me and I was glad to return to the store and purchase the appliances. This was a very good experience and an excellent sell for Mike. I would recommend him and his manager who was involved as well. Thank you.

Dave was very helpful in finding us a great TV. He spent a great amount of time and effort in figuring out what we wanted for our home and making it work. He was extremely professional and accommodating during our entire experience.

I had a wonderful experience at the Commack location!!!! Mike ** was super nice and informative!! I will definitely recommend working with him to anyone who goes to this location!!! My new appliance fit perfectly and look wonderful in my new kitchen.

We went to just look at a new washer and dryer. I do not like pushy salesmen. They tend to make me nervous. Sehun was very professional and courteous. He stayed back until I was ready to decide. We bought a brand new washer and dryer!

Brian helped me with purchase of 2 Wifi AC units. He took the time to listen and set me up with exactly what I needed. Brian also arranged installation at most convenient day/time for me and noted my installation requirements on my order (I had specific requirements). Brian followed up with me the day before delivery/install, which was a month after purchase! Installers were professional and obviously took pride in their work. Beautiful work. I get most of my appliances at P.C. Richard, so I'm used to good service from them. However, Brian made this transaction my best experience in the over 15 years I've been a customer. I'm more than satisfied with entire process and will seek Brian's guidance in the future.

My salesman was OUTSTANDING! I would give him my business every time and I am going to recommend him to my friends and co-workers. Brad made me at home. He explained EVERYTHING to me. I felt like we lived together lol... ALL women when going for their appliances they should ask for BRAD. He knows what he talking about... BRAD MADE my first time at P.C. RICHARDS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Customer Service was extraordinary from my first phone call to delivery. Dorothy, sales rep, was courteous, efficient and knew the electric dryer features. We especially appreciated the next day delivery, which sold us on P.C. Richard over a "big box" store.

The saleswoman was friendly, non pressuring, knowledgeable, and completely helpful for the time we walk through the front door of the store. Their pricing on items is fair. We purchased a washer and dryer, and a couple of other items. We would definitely recommend to a friend.

My wife and I recently purchased a new LG washer and dryer from P.C. Richards. We were hit hard by the recession and then again by hurricane Sandy. It's been a long road. My wife went back to school to further her education and I started my own business. Finally, with the help and support from family and friends, we are able to purchase our own house.

Jeanine helped us select the models we wanted. Her product knowledge was second to none and her kind personality made us feel very comfortable with the purchase. Brian offered us excellent pricing and we are very comfortable making this purchase. We will definitely be back to purchase beds, a grill, home entertainment system and a home security system. Thank you Jeanine, Brian and P.C. Richards for your excellent service and pricing!!

Of all P.C. Richards I have visited, this is (Paramus store) by far the best one. Great selection, set up, lighting etc and excellent professionals. One worthy of mention is Lis **, an exceptional manager and gentleman. I recently purchased all of my kitchen appliances and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this store.

I have been going to PC Richard's and this review is truly long overdue. Chris ** always goes out of his way to show us exactly what we are looking for while asking questions to be sure it is actually what we need. Examples include various cables that come with certain equipment, the proper voltage, making sure an AC Unit isn't too big/small for the area being cooled. When price adjustments can be made, he takes care of it but I always know I am getting a fair deal. Lastly, he has also gone out of his way to help a number of other people I have referred him to as well.

Every time I go there the service is very good. I have bought from three tvs to three vacuum cleaners, coffee maker, bluetooth speaker and one that I like so much is my Edison speaker. I love the service. The salesmen are very friendly and sure do know their stuff.

Mohammed at the Astoria location was a great help, he guided me through the whole process. From which stove was a best for me to the hood range, he made sure I was content with the entire order and followed up with me all the step of the way. Thank you so much for everything! :)

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile