toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I wanted to make sure I left some feedback for the gentleman that helped me with my laptop purchase today at PC Richard. First I'd like to say that I've been shopping at PC Richard for decades and am very happy with their sales team in general. Today at the Chelsea store I was helped by Terrel (** from my invoice), he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very thorough. He was also very patient with my constant questions and was completely genuine in his concern for my needs and was even fun to talk to. Great guy. In fact the whole team was great! Thanks PC Richard!

Salesman very nice and helpful. Very happy with him. A very kind man. He knew a lot about the product and helped expedite delivery. Therefore I am watching my new TV. Also delivery men very nice and competent. A pleasant experience. Will recommend P.C. Richard to friends and family.

I have been using PC Richard for over 16 years for my home and for an apartment building that I manage. Louis ** has been my only salesman since the first time I walked into the store on 86th Street in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. He has treated me like family and always takes the time to seek out several options when it comes to the major appliances that I have purchased over the years. I can't say enough about his professionalism and his dedication to finding for me the best deal possible... Again, just like family! It doesn't get any better than that.

Delivery of 3 Sealy mattresses was prompt and neat. Because of the recent snow fall and rain, the delivery men even took their shoes off which saved carpeting. They also disposed of all the packaging and took the old mattresses.

I've been a P.C. Richard & Son customer for many years. The Jersey City location is my go-to store when making purchases. The staff at the Jersey City location is professional, pleasant, and demonstrates superior knowledge and expertise in all their products and services offered. The assistant manager Hani is primarily the main reason why I continue to shop at this location. Hani always provides excellent customer service and goes above and beyond to answer any questions or concerns. He has even called me days later after a purchase to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I will continue to be a loyal P.C. Richard & Son customer and recommend this branch to all my friends and family thanks to Hani.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P.C. Richard & Son?

I am extremely satisfied with my experience at the P.C. Richard and Son store in Carteret, NJ. Joe and his staff are second to none. They assisted me promptly and efficiently treating us with unparalleled respect. To Joe and his staff, thank you for making every experience with you as if it were our first.

Great experience. Worked with Anthony in Watchung NJ store. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He provided us with a great deal too. We will shop here again. He made the experience of shopping for a home appliance painless. Not knowing much about the product, he took the time to explain everything to us.

We needed a new washer and quickly (laundry piles up fast around our home). Our sales rep, Tito at the Bayshore location, was absolutely amazing! He answered all our questions, was extremely patient, and expedited our purchase quickly so that we will receive our new washer in a couple of days. Thank you for making a stressful situation, mindless and easy. We will definitely be back!

We recently finished building our new home and purchased all our appliances from PC Richard. PC Richard offers great prices and customer service. John ** from the Deer Park store was very informative and helped with our purchases. Thank you for helping us decide on which brands and models best suits our needs.

My recent stop by the location on 86th Street was more than I expected. Chad was the associate who assisted me and my mother. We went in having no clue on what blue ray was and he thoroughly explained everything to me. He asked plenty of questions that I felt at the moment we're not relevant however as we continued on with our quest we realized it was beneficial. Chad takes his job very serious by providing customers with a one and a kind experience. My sister is looking to purchase a range hood and I will be recommending Chad to her!!

I was very pleased with the Sales Rep. He was extremely helpful and handled my purchase in a totally professional manner. I am always satisfied with any purchases I've made in the past from P. C. Richard. I will return to P. C. Richard the next time I need electronics.

Excellent service from Ronald and Syed was given to me and my mom regarding our purchase of stove and dishwasher. Highly recommended. We asked many questions concerning our purchase. All answers were given. Thank you so much for your help.

We came in today to price an A/C and was given amazing attention and diligence to help us find the right one. His name is Michael **. After he spent at least 45 minutes with us to find the perfect match for our needs, we asked to see a stove. He enlisted another salesman, Craig **, who is the design consultant, to help us select the stove I've been hoping to find. They were both knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, good-humored and excellent salespeople. We were at the Yonkers store. We have been fortunate to have success each time we have shopped at that store.

Store experience and salesman excellent, fair price, said we should call after 9AM to get delivery and installation time. Received a call at 6:30am, for a 7:00am delivery and installation, extremely inconvenient. Installation did go well in spite of such an inconvenience.

I am extremely happy with the service I get and have always received in the past when I purchase items with Gary as the sales person. His service is rated an excellent in my eyes. He researches and finds the best items for me and recommends what will work for me in regards to my specifications.

I received great service. I have been dealing with Dave ** currently working at the Carle Place store. I have followed him through several stores. Dave always does the research for my needs and comes up with the solution to my needs. I have purchased TVs for my job as well as for my home. My whole house has LG appliances kitchen & laundry room. Dave makes you feel like you're family. A rare commodity today not just a customer. P.C. Richard prides itself on FAMILY. Dave makes you feel the true meaning of family. Please thank him for me.

My wife and I could not be more pleased with the staff of P.C. Richard & Son and our new refrigerator. Everyone from the store manager, Charlie **, to the salesmen in the store, the delivery men and the serviceman that came to our home, all treated us like family. We have made many purchases at P.C. Richard & Son over the years and without hesitation we will continue to shop there for all our appliance needs. Thank you.

Replacement for Issue with Previous KitchenAid Refrigerator -- Jose ** is a true professional and very understanding of the ongoing issues I had on my previous KitchenAid Order #** and made my replacement quick and easy. Rocky the salesmen is also a friendly personable good salesperson. The issue I have is not with the store is with your Customer Service and repair team. I had 5 service calls on this unit and numerous parts replaced and the issue was not resolved. This went on for over a year and a half.

Your customer service would call KitchenAid to diagnose the problem but it was never resolved. I asked for a replacement several times and your company could not get KitchenAid to approve. A company your size with the amount of business you give KitchenAid should have been able to get this unit replaced much sooner. It has been a major inconvenience for me and I have also lost hundreds of dollars in spoiled food. It was not like I purchased an entry level unit. This was one of your top line models. I am glad I am getting a new unit but not happy I have out of pocket expenses to do this. Hopefully the next Frigidaire unit will not have any issues.

Kevin as always made purchasing a new refrigerator for one of my apartments very easy. I have made several purchases through PC Richards and I will continue to do so. Thank you again for the great service. This one is a Whirlpool in black.

Mark and Matt were wonderful people and a pleasure to deal with. They both teamed up to show me all the features and benefits of the chair. It was nice to know that it was American made. They both convinced me to buy the chair for a close friend of mine and it was another great experience at P.C. Richard Deer Park store.

Just writing to comment on what has always been great and reliable service. I can always count on finding what I am looking for and assistance from your professional sales rep, every time I go into one of your stores. My most recent purchases were made in your Westbury store where the store manager Chris and his sales associates make you feel like family. It's good to know that in an era when personal service in retail stores is almost nonexistence, P. C. Richard stays true to its roots. Thanks.

My experience at PC Richards has been wonderful. I have been dealing with PC Richards for years. My salesman is Charlie ** and he is one of the biggest reasons why we come back, always been very satisfied, always a gentleman and courteous. I hope you continue to keep Charlie as a salesman at PC Richards.

Mary is a wonderful and knowledgeable sales person. Very prompt and very helpful and courteous. Everything with my purchase went well from when I walked into the store until when I left with my purchase. No complaints. Will definitely recommend people I know to her.

Jersey City Store # 58. The sales associate was very experienced, professional and attentiveness. Store very clean, organized, great customer service and I am very pleased with the price. There is no question that I highly recommend that P.C. Richard store in Jersey City.

Long time shopper at PC Richards. Sales staff always seems knowledgeable and professional. Recently at the Queens Steinway location Garrett ** was our salesperson. He answered all our questions and gave sound advice. Even returned/received calls after hours or on days off. He was a great help.

The store had what I was looking for and accessories for the item I had purchased. Keep up the good work with quality products and good customer service. The sales counselor was very knowledgeable about the item, and its features! Felt comfortable purchasing the item.

I have been dealing and buying various electronic materials with P.C. Richard & Son in Plainview, NY for several years. Mr. Philip **, the sales representative, that we know for several years, helped us find a good "Harmony Universal Remote". Philip, as before, was very helpful locating the best remote for us. I highly recommend dealing with Philip and P.C. Richard.

Salesperson Ahmed and manager Rich handled the transaction (Washer/Dryer Purchase) very well. They had the model I wanted in stock. Delivery was scheduled at my convenience and was done as promised. Installation was and done professionally. Pricing was competitive and overall excellent customer service.

I always come to PC Richards in Carteret. The staff is amazing and the manager Joe is extremely helpful. I recommend this place to everyone I know. I come here for all of my appliance needs! The prices are very fair and competitive and the selection is vast.

I am extremely pleased and grateful for the services provided upon arrival at P.C. Richards. Dorian and Syed were prompt, knowledgeable and hospitable. I walked into the store at 6:30pm on 2/7/17 and before 12 noon the next day I had my appliances delivered! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!

P.C. Richard & Son Company Profile