Bassett Furniture Direct

• 7%
  • 2%
  • 44%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bassett Furniture Direct?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bassett Furniture Direct?

Reviewed May 27, 2024

We worked with Linda ** at Jenson Beach, Florida, to furnish our new home. Linda was personable, friendly, professional and extremely helpful. We spoke with Linda about what we would like our new home to feel like, a few weeks later we went back to meet her and she had all the samples for the different rooms laid out. She went through each one with us and made it fun and easy to decide what we wanted. We met with Linda again and the same happened for the remaining rooms. We are all ready to go once our house is finished being built. We would highly recommend Linda if you need a house full of furniture or just a few single items, you will not be disappointed. Ralph and Gloria **

Reviewed May 12, 2024

We stopped into the Annapolis Md store to try and match floor samples to our new bedroom furniture. The entire staff jumped in to help. By the time we left we had an entire plan for the room including flooring and paint colors. We even ordered an area rug to tie it all together. Thank you Mary, Angela, and Steve! You guys are awesome! We can’t wait to see our room when it’s finished.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 12, 2024

From the moment I walked into this furniture shop, I was greeted with warmth and professionalism. The staff helped me find exactly what I was looking for, and the delivery process was seamless. I'll definitely be back for more furniture in the future.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 7, 2024

Bill ** from the Tucson store was awesome. We ordered 2 custom leather recliners. Once delivered we noticed a manufacturing defect. After several attempts and months dealing with customer service to resolve the issue, Bill stepped in and had replacement recliners made for us. We truly feel he has the customer's best interest in mind.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Our couches were delivered in February 2024 and within 14 days we had compressed cushions. WE could actually feel the frame of the couch after a short time sitting on the couches. (Neither of us is huge. Mrs is 120 lbs, I am 235.) The couch spring set slanted to one side as well. A Bassett tech claimed nothing was wrong with the springs. The first manager had us take pics of the cushions and eventually ordered another set. WE asked to upgrade from the standard to the premium (when ordering the upgrade was only $345), we were told that a replacement set upgraded would cost $360/cushion!!!

Fast forward to the new set of cushions-- they are crushing down again!!! New manager is kind of nasty and hard to deal with. Not willing to do anything and again Service wants $360 PER cushion for their best. We will NOT buy from Bassett again. Now looking to buy replacement cushions from a foam supplier (less than $100/cushion for the BEST quality made)!!!

Customer Service

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Very bad experience. Purchased a couch through Furniture Fair and got nothing but replacement cushions. The fabric continues to ball up, they tell me to shave it, us shave it. So I’ve been doing that and the fabric just get worse. I called just over a month after purchase and Bassett did not return a call, I emailed and got no response. I was told by the seller Bassett they do not warranty fabric. I explained I’ve bought a lot of furniture over the years and I’ve never had to shave it. Neither the manufacturer or the seller are willing to do anything. Please do not purchase Bassett Furniture and do not buy from Furniture Fair unless you like shaving fabric!

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed April 24, 2024

I purchased a sofa, chair and rug in September of 2021 from the Palm Beach Gardens location. Patricia ** was the designer that sold me the furniture - a $10,000 sale. She was not very helpful helping me choose the fabric or furniture for that matter. At the time, my fault, I didn't look over my sales receipt. When I did, I noticed a $599.00 charge for Guardsman Elite Complete Protection. When I called to speak to Patricia, she was out of town. I spoke to the manager and told her that I wanted my money back since I wasn't asked if I wanted the furniture protection. She told me that computer wouldn't allow her to refund my money. How ridiculous of an excuse! I will have to wait 5 years, and will have to purchase something from their store for $599.00 in order to get my money back.

Reviewed April 8, 2024

I purchase a Bassett bench motion reclining sofa in January 2023. It is horrible. The reclining seats tilt to the side and very uncomfortable. The back seats are over stuffed and push you forward. It was $5000!! DO NOT BUY IT. Worst buy ever!

Verified purchase
      Price

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

I purchased a Bassett custom designed sofa 13 months ago. At 4 months, was disappointed by how fabric was holding up. Bassett sent me a de-pilling tool that was supposed to help. Now at 13 months, this sofa looks like it has been used 13 years. Product is way overpriced for what was delivered. Don't waste good money here. You can get a better product for what you will have to pay here.

Price

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2024

My experience was fine. There was no problem buying the product. But in less than two years, my very expensive Bench Made solid maple live wood dining table has splits in the top surface of the wood. The dining table is rarely ever used, and I’ve only wiped it down with water and dried it with a cloth as directed. They only have a one year warranty and I did not take out the extended warranty because I figured what could happen to wood. Well, I regret that now and I regret buying from Bassett Furniture, because they are expensive and their solid wood furniture didn’t last me any longer than cheap furniture that I’ve purchased from Living Spaces.

Bassett Furniture Direct Company Information