1.20/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Looking for a good furniture store?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Ashley Furniture

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

2065 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Frederick Store - I usually don't write reviews, but I decided to since the gentleman who helped me made my shopping easier. When I came in the store, I was looking for a nice small sofa and I ended up buying the sofa and other items to decorate the area. Carlos was most helpful and funny, he made whole experience with Ashley to be a joyful one. Thanks again Carlos!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

In 2014 we bought a recliner from Tyler Texas Ashley Furniture HomeStore. They talked us into a 5-year extended warranty that they said would cover any breakage or repair. In 2016 the recliner started leaning real bad. We contacted the warranty company and from that point on we were put on a Merry Go Round. Long hours on the phone, long response times, people eventually coming to our house to inspect, ordering the wrong part. 11 months later we still have a broken recliner. Tried to contact store manager but was told she did not handle phone calls from customers about furniture issues. Pretty much just a mess but it has been a conversation piece with all our guests visiting.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I made an uneducated decision to purchase a sofa from Ashley Furniture. PLEASE do not make the same mistake. Once delivered, the damage of the sofa became apparent. They would not return the sofa. I tried many attempts to have the needed repairs made, to no avail. This is the absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Please save your time and energy and purchase from a reputable company.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Buyers beware. This is the worst furniture store EVER. Still an unsatisfied customer after receiving my bedroom set on July 27th, 2017. Issue from Day one with the Salesperson who lead me to believe that I was getting a gift for free (worth $70). In reality I was charged for the gift. This issue was rectified. When my delivery was made, wrong mirror not the special order, ordered, exchanged, still not what I ordered. My Vanity set was delivered with dents, imperfections, and scratches which was finally corrected just this Month (Oct. 5th). Two attempts were made to exchange the vanity which were refused by me due to both vanities being in worst condition than the one delivered on 7/27. Be advised on 7/29/17 I called customer service to voice my complaint and dissatisfaction with the Memory foam mattress purchased, spoke to Heather, was told something will have to be done, but I must give the Mattress 30 day period, give it a chance.

This mattress is soft, plush and very uncomfortable.This isn't the mattress I laid on in the store. The Mattress was FIRM, HARD, FELT VERY COMFORTABLE in the store. After the 30 days I called and was offered 30% discount to remain uncomfortable and 60% a purchase towards a new Mattress and other 40% towards a disposal fee. Not to mention that a Tech was sent out prior to the final exchange of the Vanity without the proper color to match the vanity set. Now in the process of getting an Appointment to have the boxspring turned over on the proper side due to same being set-up the wrong way. Could this be the reason why the mattress is extra uncomfortable?? After addressing this last issue with Melissa I was asked can I get someone to do this? Amateurs at their best!!! I'm just saying. This is only 1/3 of my story. Save yourself a headache and Do Not Spend Your Money/Time @ ASHLEY FURNITURE.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My sofa is a little over a year old. And it feels as if you will fall right thru it. I called protection plan that I had purchased for $129.99 to find out they do not cover anything other than spills rips and burns. They advised me to call Ashley for manufacture warranty. First they tell me that as a courtesy they can provide me with new springs but that I will have to pay technician out of pocket to get it installed. I get an email shortly after with "we are so sorry if your sofa is discontinued, therefore there is nothing no we can do." What to do? When I purchased my sofa sales person promised they would cover absolutely anything. Now I'm stuck with a bad sofa. Ashley you sell unreliable furniture. After my first sofa breaking and now this one shortly a year later. Unsatisfied 100%.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

So I was told my couch would be delivered between 10 am and 1 pm. My first class ends at 9:15 am so I figured I would have plenty of time to get home before they deliver my couch. I get a phone call from Ashley Furniture at 9:15 stating that the delivery driver has been waiting at my house for 15 minutes waiting to deliver my couch. I told the lady that the delivery wasn't suppose to 10 am that I will be home in 20 minutes, the lady tells me the delivery driver can only wait until 10 am and then will have to leave if I'm not home yet.

I get home at 9:45 am and guess who is no longer there the delivery driver. I call Ashley Furniture and I am told that he went to his next stop and will come back to my house afterwards. Three hours later still no delivery drivers so I call Ashley Furniture again, no tell it could another hour before he shows up. I ask the lady what happened to it being delivered between 10 am and 1 pm, of course I got no answer. So I asked her to cancel my delivery and I will pick it up myself and I want the delivery fee refund and this time I got a reply, "But we still have 20 minutes before 1 pm." All I can say I will never buy anything from Ashley Furniture again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

When I received my couch I immediately noticed it was very hard, not like the one in the store and the color was a lot darker too. I called to complain and they said, "You have to give it time to break in. It's like when you buy a new pair of shoes, at first it's a little tight, then after time it's fine." I said, "You're kidding me right". They said, "No". I said, "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. I have to break in my couch. Are you kidding me. How long? A week? A month? How long?" "It depends on how long you use it each day."

I told Ms ** the customer service supervisor I bought at least 6 couches in my lifetime I NEVER had to break it in. They tried to deliver another couch but it come in damaged, thank god, because that was hard too. So they took that back and I still have the first HARD COUCH. Oh, they were nice enough to charged me a restocking fee $150.00 and a second delivery charge $159.00. So I told Ms ** I was not happy and I want my money back. She said, "That's NOT An option". "You're telling me I can't get my money back." She said, "That's right, if you look on the back of your receipt it says all sales are final". I said, "You didn't sell me the couch you showed me in the store". She said, "Yes we did". I told her I was going to give Ashley Furniture store a bad review and I was going to call my credit card company to stop payment. She laughed and said, "You have a nice day".

So I called my credit card company and explained what happened. Citi MasterCard has a thing that if you're not satisfied with a product and the store will not take it back they will refund you your money. Within less than an hour I got an email saying they are crediting my account for the full amount shipping too. Wow, that's amazing. I called back Ashley to tell them to pick up the couch, that already got a credit. They said, "We don't pick up furniture". I said, "I'm giving you 7 days to come and get or I'm putting out in the street". Then hung up!!! I think everyone should go and get a Citi Credit card.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We purchased a TV console only to discover a day later it would not fit the space. I went into Ashley and cancelled the sale. They informed me that because I paid by check it would take 21 days to receive a refund. They couldn’t pull the check or stop payment on it so it was cashed. Two months later I am still trying to get my refund. They say it is unresolved. We are talking a $1000 here and even though we have the paperwork they seem incapable of resolving this problem and refunding our money. I will never purchase from this company again and suggest you don’t pay cash or check if you do.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Purchased a sofa bed for a rental apt. in Miami as the old one broke. Needed it delivered next day, guests were checking in. I was told no problem. Next day they sent the furniture to the WRONG address, so, now delivery was set for the next day, (guests arriving day) AGAIN, the sofa went to a different address (Correct Delivery address was **)!!

After trying to reach their "Customer I don't Care" line for an explanation, I was left on hold for 55 minutes. After that I hung up, tried to call my salesperson. She didn't answer either. Tried customer care again, no answer. Driver, no answer. Today (third day) I get a supervisor (Richard) who also was indifferent, and offered to give me a $50 gift certificate! He perpetually went to $75, but was unable to send it to ME, only to the delivery address, which is a transient building and no mail is accepted. Then he offered me 50% OFF the delivery charges!!! I'm speechless. BUYER BEWARE. This is not a company you want to do business with. They simply DON'T CARE!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I purchased a sectional sofa for $2,900.00 from their store/showroom in Kendale Lakes a month ago. It arrived with huge uncomfortable lumps in the cushions (which also extend over the base of the sofa) and dents in the armrests. I called immediately and they said to give it a few days to "go down" because it's "new" it just seems puffy. After calling them more than 10x they sent someone from the warranty dept. which told me they have so many complaints about this, and it's a huge problem, but then his boss made him write that it's totally fine and they will do nothing about it! This is by far the worst customer service experience to date. They don't believe in standing behind their product. You will not get what you see in the store. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR THEIR SISTER COMPANY - CITY FURNITURE, it's the same poor quality and service.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I called less than 3 months and several times before 1 year to inquire why the ruffled corner area didn’t smooth out and the start deteriorated cover began to peel, since I paid for 5yr replacement warranty. The warranty office was no help either. With just one person that worked every day. The visual lack of quality is evident. Sofa cover material is not made for use. I even submitted BBB claim no response. I am furious that purchase didn’t make it two years. Ashley Home never honored their warranty or merchandise.

There was no animal use just myself seated in the evening after work!! I made initial contact about this issue of cover issue while still under manufacturing warranty and extended warranty. Ashley Home never attempted to fix the issue and I paid this purchase out before 2011 with 400 down payment. They should have never had this sold or delivered with the defective Center seat area being has it was then which as it is because it never smooth itself out, as I was told when I called the salesman weeks after. And the repair/replacement warranty department was no help. I wasted my money or rather they took my money for a piece of ** which I have to replace. It’s so disappointing and disgusting.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Me and my wife decided to buy from Ashley Furniture in Hoover Alabama thanks to Terry. Nice guy, no pressure sales. So as far as in store, it was a desirable experience. After that, came the delivery. 2 weeks till our scheduled delivery. Not too bad for a whole bedroom suite. The week of delivery they called and said between certain times. Day of delivery, called and stated a different time. We had made plans to work around their shelled time. After several calls they did finally remit to their promised time. But found out that a couple pieces were missing and it'd be a couple more weeks for other pieces to arrive.

Upon the time for that delivery again a scheduled time for delivery. No call to verify when they'd arrive and of course we weren't at home. Because it wasn't in the time frame. So after several more calls they made arrangements to swing back by to deliver. So as of now... My concern is with the awful customer service and delivery. With that I say they need a tremendous amount work in that area!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Bought a couch set with a warranty July 2016. By April 2017, we noticed some defects in the material. Lumpy cushions and fabric balling up. Went into store. Talked with a manager. We emailed the manager pictures. He said he would look into it. A few weeks go by. No response. Went back into store and spoke with him again and we sent email with pictures again. He said he would get the information to the appropriate people. A couple of more weeks went by. No response. My wife went to the store again. The manager told her to buy some cushion material and stuff her own pillows. WHAT!!! I mean are you kidding me? Let's see, that would go under the category as rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, and some would say sexist. Obviously that did not go over with my wife. We then talked with another manager at the store. Still nothing done.

We have called and called some more and we get the same answers. "We have some of your cushions but will call you when we have them all. They should be here in 2 weeks." It is now Sept. 18, 2017 and we have still not received our new cushions. Matter of fact I received a call on Sept. 18 and a lady said some of the new material was in but we would have to pay for the rest since the issue wasn't reported during the warranty window of a year. NO!!! We have email showing that it was.

This is not the only issue we have had with them this year. During our first complaint about the couch, we bought more furniture. They specifically told us that the furniture would be here in 2 - 3 weeks. 5 - 6 weeks later all the furniture finally showed up. To sum up my complaint Ashley furniture in Lexington, KY is the worse experience I have ever had with any company that I have ever done business with. They are disrespectful, unprofessional, dishonest, and have zero character or class. I would highly NOT recommend them to anyone EVER!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We purchased a full dining set on 7/28/12 with a 5 year warranty for scratches etc on the wood. We were told from our salesman that if we did not use the warranty in 5 years to call and we would get a full refund--- Well that was a bunch of crap, I have called 5 times since July 25, 2017 and get no results. I talked to Janelle on 9/8/17 and she said it was all taken care of and she would send us a check for only half of the amount we paid and only had until January to use it. I called again on 9/15 because we had no check mailed to us, I was told by Amanda to call back on the 18, and ask for another Amanda, which I did, 3 times and still no response. I called the store in Green Bay and asked for the manager but he was out to lunch, so I will stop after work today and see what happens. DO NOT BUY ANY WARRANTY FOR ANYTHING FROM THEM. The customer service is non existent, they just pass you from one person to another!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We purchased a couch and chair from Ashley Furniture along with a warranty. Within several months the couch and chair developed a lump in the seat cushion padding. We called the warranty company and they told us that this issue was not covered under the purchased warranty and we should call customer service. We called customer service and reported the issue. A technician came to our home and said they would repair it once but it would happen again and they would not repair it a second time. He ordered parts and told us to call customer service when we got the parts delivered from UPS. We called and set up an appointment when the parts came in.

On the scheduled day a technician came and replaced the seat cushion padding on the couch and chair. He completed the work early afternoon and by the next morning the lump had reappeared. We called customer service and we were told that this condition was due to normal usage and would not be repaired. I argued the point stating that for a condition to reappear in less than 24 hours meant that the repair was not done correctly or the parts were defective. I was told again that this was normal usage and would not be repaired. So after spending over $1800.00 for a couch and chair I am stuck with something that looks worse than the couch and love seat it replaced.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My husband and I were looking for a black dresser, with little luck. I called Ashley Furniture and spoke to Derek. He was very helpful. I told him we wanted to get a dresser and take it home the same day. He said most furniture would need to be ordered, and would take weeks. But he said there were clearance pieces and he did have a black dresser that someone ordered and didn't take. He sent a picture, and it was perfect. We agreed on a price. We changed our plans so we could make the trip to pick it up. It was an hour away, so I called before we left to make sure the dresser was undamaged.

Derek said he would check it out and call me back. He did and said all was good. We got there, he asked me for a credit card and I asked to see it first. He got a little funny and said he would have to check it out with the warehouse. Then he told us there was a glitch. The dresser WAS damaged despite the fact that I asked him to check before we left an hour + earlier. He said there was another one he could sell us because the people weren't picking it up 'til the end of September. So we get out to the warehouse, ask to see it, and all of the sudden it's unavailable. I can't help but feel they were trying to scam us in some way. Very dishonest.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I was not told there was no return policy on ANYTHING that had been taken out of the store. Not only could I not exchange or return a mattress with the usual stocking fees offered by every other reputable company, I was stuck with a $300 mattress cover they told me I had to buy. I will never deal with Ashley again. I should learn to read the reviews before dealing with a company I don't know. The salespeople said that they would "work something out" if the mattress or box springs didn't work because of size issues, but that all went away once the delivery was made. They told me I could sell it on Craigslist. Unbelievable!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I havent even received my furniture yet and already disgusted. Their delivery service is at their convenience and not for the customer. If you pick up furniture you void warranty so another way to get a hundred dollars from you. They don't tell you items are on backorder until after you have made a purchase. They are all about the sale and NOT about the customer. Got me once but won't happen again. I will be purchasing my recliner and table somewhere else.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Ashley Furniture store Fayetteville NC - Purchased two swivel dining chairs with arms on July 2 2017, they were delivered on 11 July assembled. They started coming apart within 2 weeks, I called the customer care number and was informed there was no warranty with them even though I purchased one. I was informed I bought them and they would not do anything. I contacted the finance company and after two months of following up with the dispute submitted through the finance company Ashley told them they will not do anything! Do not buy from this company. Their products are cheap and the warranty is a scam for them to more money from you!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We purchased a sectional after hours of searching. Due to our (and family members') age and disability, we had to have a firm cushion. Along with an excellent sales associate, we looked for hours to find what we thought would work. I didn't like the color or the cushions but thought maybe this one might work if I changed cushion covers, and it was the only one that had seat cushions firm enough. We understood that we would receive it in a couple of weeks.

After many delays, part of it was delivered after about six weeks and the rest was delivered about eight weeks after the order. We have tried in vain ever since it was delivered to have it picked up and receive credit. A collection company called us for payment today. We had made a payment so as not to affect our credit, hoping to be credited that amount when this is settled. After reading all of the terrible reviews about Ashley, I am disappointed but we are going to talk to the store manager today to see if something can be done soon.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

We bought a bedroom. We had to refused headboard 2 times because of broken parts. If you don't recognize issue while deliver time they don't accept replacement. They can repair it. Their repair process too late. Eventually we decided to never going Ashley Furniture again. I bought other furnitures from different brands.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

My delivery date of furniture was canceled twice thus far. The next "promised" delivery date is 9/14/17 which will make 38 days since I was in the store to pick out my furniture. Am not holding my breath and I will not accept being pushed back again on a delivery date for a 3rd time. Raymour & Flanigan will probably be seeing me shortly since I highly doubt that Ashley's will hold to their 3rd promised delivery date. From what I've been reading, the stuff will probably be damaged anyway.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Extremely unprofessional service from both Ashley's and their so called extended warranty from Platinum warranty company. Will not provide you with a sense of customer service in any form, their Platinum warranty company basically will find or formulate any reason to not provide the coverage you already paid for at time of purchase, even for a minor incident such as a superficial scratch on a table. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I OR MY FAMILY BUY ANYTHING from ASHLEY'S and PLATINUM WARRANTY. They have definitely lost a customer for the lifetime of their business, which I'm sure will be pretty short.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I purchased a 3600 mattress and base set from Ashley. I have had the set for 3-weeks and am experiencing excruciating back pain from the new mattress. I called and asked if I could exchange my mattress understanding charges for restocking etc. I was informed that there is a No return policy on mattresses. This was never disclosed to me and I feel they used deceptive business practices and should have explained this in great detail at time of purchase. I would have never bought the mattress. Now I am stuck with both a $3600 mattress I cannot sleep on but a medical bill for the back issues I have developed as a result of this poor product. I may consider initiating a class action suit for the physical pain I am. DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY. ZERO CUSTOMER CARE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I should give two reviews, but will just put the average score. Shopping and salesman experience was 4 or 5 stars. What happened? My wife and I went there (Fort Worth, TX location) looking for couches. We had a salesman that helped a lot and checked on us regularly which was helpful. After selecting couches, we looked at bed frames and mattresses as a possible purchase also. Ultimately decided we'd come back the next day if we decided on the extra items. Salesman suggested just paying a downpayment and if we wanted the rest we could do financing the next day, which was fine and we did that. My wife found another bed frame somewhere else so we decided not to return to get the other items.

I called to pay the remaining balance and had to give my CC info over the phone instead of running the card I had used already. I didn't like doing that, but whatever, easier than going in person. This is where I questioned the store. After giving the info I was given a confirmation number and told all was good. Then the following day my wife was called by someone from the store and they said there was a possible error on the purchase and that it might not have gone through. I logged into my account and there were no problems with the Ashley Furniture purchase, but I saw two tentative charges for GUCCI E-COMMERCE on my account. I immediately called the bank and told them my cards were compromised. This was the only time that my info could have been taken in the past few weeks, I should have just driven back up there to pay in person.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Long story short... Only two pieces of my sectional couch fit and one did not. I was TOLD that Ashely would swap out the piece that did not fit for one that did, therefore I agreed to keep the other two. After that I was told by several people that they could not and I had to order a right arm facing love seat myself online. YOU CANNOT ORDER THIS ONLINE AS IT HAS TO BE DONE BY A SALES PERSON AT A ASHLEY STORE. I lost a day at work just arguing with people on the phone. Then was told I had a "unique" situation. Are you kidding me? Like this has never happened to anyone else. Finally, they agreed to send me the piece I needed and would give me a discount. When I looked at my checking account I found out they overcharged me and was told I cannot receive the 3rd piece till October which leaves me with a half a couch for 6 weeks. DISGUSTING PEOPLE DISGUSTING SERVICE.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Very nice saleswoman and ordered bed and night stand for delivery at Ashley Furniture Store D'Iberville, MS. Waited weeks for delivery and when arrived night stand was nicked and bed had a defect in the staining. Did not keep Furniture and spoke with manager Jeffery whom I thought understood and was going to replace my Furniture. Jeffery refused to replace the Furniture telling me that he thought I "wouldn't be satisfied" with another bed. This man was completely not interested in satisfying me as his customer and only interested in what it would cost him to have another bed delivered. Terribly disappointing to have such a huge chain as Ashley Furniture treat you this way!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I bought 2 complete bedroom suits from Ashley Furniture approximately three years ago. All purchases have been paid off. My wife and I were told we would have about a three hundred dollar "allowance" that could be used to purchase additional furniture valued at five hundred dollars or more. This allowance, I paid for, was to be used for any repairs needed for the bedroom purchase, which was not used. This transaction occurred in Southaven, Mississippi. This "allowance" had to be used by December 2017. My wife and I were in Memphis, TN, on August 26, 2017, and decided to go into Ashley's and look around. We found a nice dining table and chairs in the clearance area and bought it... here is where the customer service failures started.

First we were told we cannot used "allowance" on clearance item (first time we had heard about this), second thing they will not deliver clearance items (first time to hear this too). Also we were told we had to use the "allowance" at the store where we bought the bedroom furniture (the first time to hear about this too). Needless to say, by this time I was getting irritated with all the bs I'm hearing. All of this has taken about two and one-half hours. Through all of this, the pickup days were to be either Monday or Tuesday.

Now all the clearance furniture is on the second level of the store and needed to be carried down to the first level. I was unable to go get the furniture on Monday as it was raining so I rented a truck on Tuesday. As I work a part time job, one would think since I did not come on Monday, I would be there Tuesday... wrong. Not one thing had been moved so I could take it home, that person who moves said furniture had gone home for day. Then it was stated I was to call them, that they did not move anything without a call. Well dumb me ask the question, if a pickup day/days were determined, why would I need to call?

Now I'm more irritated... this is when Malcom, floor manager decided to help. At this point I questioned their commitment to customer service, as I had retired from FedEx where customer service is a very high commitment. At this time Malcom informed me, though he needed a neck operation, he was not going to help me because of my attitude. I then ask why was he there if he needed a neck operation which he turned and left. By the way Malcom had a attitude from the very beginning. I wonder how Malcom would have reacted if I had been **. My days ever going in a Ashley Home Store is over and will tell any and everyone I know and/or see. I will report my experiences to the BBB and Consumer Affairs in Tennessee and Mississippi.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I got my bedding set in December 2016 in my new apartment. I had another bed so rarely used my new one. I should tell that I have no pet or child. After 4 months the bed starts to squeak. I called the customer service and they sent an expert to take a look. He believed that the frame base is broken and need to be replaced. Ashley refused to do that and told me "because we cannot see the broken part we cannot do anything." The bed frame was all cover with fiber. So, how I could tear it to show the broken part and why the expert did not do that? At the end, they told me I used it wrongly and that is why it is broken and they cannot change it. Now (August), my mattress is deformed completely. I have a back problem and these days it got worse. I called customer service and after following up a lot, they told me that "Your case is rejected."

The lady she was following my case refused to talk to me and the other representative hanged up on me. She told me "We cannot do anything. The mattress is damaged because your frame base was broken." First of all, the place that frame is making noise is different from the place that mattress deformed. Second of all, I believe the people who are making the decision should be educated because I am a mechanical engineer and am sure they cannot find any connection between these two issues. Third, the mattress has the warranty for 10 years. I should add the first day I got the bed set something was wrong with the drawers as well. I never ever will buy anything from Ashley. I also am sorry for their business. I can see their future now.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

WARNING!! Total rip off!! Online prices are CHEAPER THAN PRICES SALES PEOPLE GIVE IN THE STORE!!! Plus order online and you don't pay the ridiculous delivery charge. Free delivery online!! Then I found the furniture I purchased online at other retailers for over $200 less per piece!! WALMART.COM HAD THE SAME COUCH FOR $200 less!!! Sales manager, Stephen wasted my time and will NOT price match or take off delivery. My experience was WORSE THAN BUYING A USED CAR!! So check ASHLEY online before paying in the store!!

Ashley Furniture expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1945, Ashley Furniture became an industry leader in 1970 when its first plant opened in Wisconsin. The plant started with 35 employees, and the brand has since grown to include stores in more than 120 countries.

• Convenient locations: With many locations across the country, it's easy to find a showroom near you. Use the store locator tool on the website to get started.
    • Quality tested: Each design from Ashley Furniture undergoes rigorous quality testing for safety, comfort and durability. Take a look at some of the methods used on their website.
    • America's #1 home furniture brand: Ashley Furniture's quality appeals to consumers across various demographics, making it the top selling home furniture brand in the United States according to Homes & Textiles Today with reported revenues in excess of 3.3 billion dollars.
    • Online showroom: The online showroom feature gives you an idea of what to expect at your local store, but it's just a sample and shouldn't be considered a complete inventory.
    • Best for: Families, individuals and professionals.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs