1.09/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

2908 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 22, 2019

After an absurd amount of phone calls over the past 5 months I am left with using social media as the only way to get Ashley Furniture’s attention in hopes of them finally doing the right thing. On August 30th my mother ordered me a new bedroom set. We finally received the furniture on October 11th and it was extremely damaged. Dents filled the headboard and footboard, the nightstand wasn’t level, anyone could tell it was crooked with the naked eye, and we couldn’t even open the drawers on my dresser which had chips all over it as well.

We immediately told the man who delivered the furniture that we were unhappy to which he told us to report this to Ashley Furniture, which we did the next morning. After almost two months of calling Ashley Furniture they finally sent out a repairman to check out the damage. The repairman said the damage was unfixable and it would only be right that we should receive a brand new set. My mother and I called every week and listened to the worker's broken promises and finally we asked to speak to whoever was highest up. This person told us they will send us new furniture, but then the question comes, what if this furniture is also damaged? The answer to this was that if it comes damaged they will take the furniture back and we will get a full refund.

Surprise surprise, the furniture we finally received on January 30th was ALSO extremely damaged. The side railing is hanging off the side of the bed, along with dents, chips, and again drawers almost impossible to open. We did the same as the first time. Called a million times and finally got them to send out a repairman. My mother and I waited home all day on February 23rd and the repairman never showed. Not even a phone call. After an excruciating amount of phone calls and never receiving a call back when we’re supposed to I have no other choice but to try to get Ashley Furniture's attention through whatever other sources I can.

We ordered my furniture in August 2018 and since then I have been living out of a suitcase and have clothes scattered everywhere since I can’t even open the drawers on my dresser set or nightstand. This has caused my mother an abnormal amount of stress making these phone calls with people who are incapable of doing their jobs correctly and showing the lack of respect to customers who paid thousands of dollars for a damaged product.

Now they are saying my warranty is up and there’s nothing they can do. They have dragged this process on for over HALF A YEAR, it's been 7 months in total. It’s so sad that this is the way they run a business. I looked for months for a bedroom set and finally fell in love with the one I bought but now it’s been 7 months since I placed this order and we have been going back and forth just trying to speak to someone to give us answer for 5 months. We just want it gone at this point.

Original review: March 22, 2019

The Carle Place store is the worst. Do not deal with them. Stephen salesperson, Chris Manager, Jose another manager, All the way to Angelo they are a rip off. They lie. The list goes on and on stay away from this store!!! They give you one price charged a card a different price! Told us delivery would be a Thursday. Delivery never came then it came it was the wrong items! They will not resolve the issue and you call and call and just keep getting the runaround! DO NOT BUY FROM CARLE PLACE ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: March 21, 2019

I purchased a sofa and sofa chair from Ashley Furniture. The first issued was on delivery day when the incorrect sofa color was delivered. I had taken off work to be there for the 4 hour delivery window. Now I had to take off an additional 4 hour time period to receive the correct delivery. During my initial pitched, I also purchased the 3 Year Stain Removal package for approximately $140. It was explained to me that if a stain cannot be removed by the professional they will send out “a replacement”, as in a whole replacement, to my understanding.

After having my items for a week I had to utilize the stain warranty. They sent someone out to try and remove the stain, to no avail. Then they sent replacement parts.....pieces of fabric for the chair. These were to be sewn onto the chair and replace the damaged pieces. The installer came to install them and discovered that they did not send the correct pieces. He stated that they would call me to set up a delivery date...AGAIN! I have been without this item for almost 3 months now and they still aren’t going to replace it, which was initially how it was explained to me. This is ridiculous. I am extremely dissatisfied. I will be taking these items to a thrift store and purchasing my furniture from another company. Do not shop here.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Bought a power reclining sofa and loveseat for $2,000+. The sofa stopped working the day it was delivered and is stuck in the reclining position. Customer service was rude and said they would return call, did not. Called back the following day. They will take a week to send someone out to fix it. I have an entire home to furnish, time to look elsewhere. 1330 N Town East Blvd location in Mesquite, Tx.

Original review: March 21, 2019

After waiting 3 weeks for sofa wich cost 1000$, they come to the door we live in 6th. The sofa was big and they couldn’t take it by the elevator. So they start taking picture of measurements of the sofa and elevator and they said we can’t do more than 3 floors. Where was stated that you don’t do 6 floors. We gave them the address so they should ask, "You live in 6 floor. We can’t sell you." So they are, "We can’t. It heavy." They are about to leave. My husband call them and said, "Can you do it? I will pay 150$ Cash for you guys," they did it in 5 min. Not heavy anymore. The worst company. I make sure not to buy again light or heavy from you. So we end up paying 1150$ for sofa.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: March 19, 2019

I had my loveseat delivered and a week later I noticed a small tear on the back. So Slumberland referred me to contact Ashley customer service and file a claim. A week later they told me I was past the 5 days and there is nothing they can do, great customer service. SOL!

Original review: March 19, 2019

First of all, their website cannot accept APPLE devices so after trying to purchase for several days I was told the issue is because the website cannot process orders when placed through an Apple computer, phone, or tablet. I finally placed the order from a friend's laptop and now it's been a week of trying to confirm our delivery (when we already selected our date at checkout!) and I waited on hold TWICE for 1 hour just for a representative to pick up the phone. Worst customer service who are completely unresponsive and inconsiderate of their customers' time.

Original review: March 18, 2019

After waiting two weeks for a dining set to come in I'm told I need to drive 30 miles away to another store to pick it up. Now I'm canceling the order. I'm told I have to wait another 10 days for my refund to be put on my card. Come on. Are you kidding me? What kind of business operates like this? A crappy one. That's what kind. The salesman are like vultures. They don't have anything in stock and the employees have no clue as to what time they even woke up in the morning. Do yourself a favor and pass this store by.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I purchase what I was told was a leather sectional sofa. Well, to begin with it? It’s not 100% leather. We bought this in May of 2018. By October we saw out of 6 pieces 4 of them had worn marks where the color was rubbing off. The 2 that my husband and I sit on, areas our heads hit and where the back of our knees hit when they're not reclined. I have made so many phone calls. I’ve lost count. Someone came out and took pictures. I had to call after weeks of not hearing anything. They had no information on his pictures.

They had us turn every piece upside to get the serial number off and take a picture of the “damage”. Did all that and emailed it to them. They said it would be 45 days before we would get an answer. Waited 45 days and was told it wasn’t a manufacturer’s defect. It could be, medicine we take, laundry soap, shampoo, etc. All BS in my book. When I call the store they refuse to talk about it to me. They just say the situation has been handled.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I went to Ashley store in Reno NV to make my very first purchase of the Realyn bed and dresser and a tv stand. I had a great experience buying the furniture but after that a very horrible experience. My furniture arrived the date that they told me it would but my bed came with two left legs so they could not put it together and they left it in pieces. My dresser was delivered with a broken drawer. The slider was broken and my tv stand well that was so cracked and broken that they didn’t bother to put it together and I completely refused it. So all of my purchase that came to over 2000 dollars I paid full in cash all came broken or missing pieces so nothing was usable. So now I’m stuck with bed parts sitting in my room and my brand new 70 inch tv I bought that I had delivered the same day sitting still packed because I have nothing to put it on.

So I called like it says to do to report the damage. The guy on the customers service line was helpful and nice but I had to talk to the store I bought it from to get the issues resolved. Well the manager would/will not talk to me because they are having a sale and that’s more important than taking care of a customer. And the lady and the store told me they can order the leg to the bed that may take up to 10 days and then I would have to call when it arrives to schedule someone to put bed together for me.

As far as the dresser goes they will send someone out Wednesday to see if it can be repaired if not then I wait again for a new dresser and as far as my tv stand goes I have to wait for the invoice before they will send me another one. So I asked if they could just come pick all this broken stuff up and give me a refund and was told no because I accepted the items. But I one will help me. They won’t talk to me. Can’t even apologize or offer anything in compilation for the fact that all my stuff was damaged. I can’t even get a manager on the phone. So I’m treated like I did something wrong and I was even nice and still no help.

How can you spend that much money on products and they all come damaged and they can’t even do anything or give me my money back. I’ve never heard of a place not refunding your money but telling me it’s mine. I have to keep it even when it’s damaged. I feel like I paid for overpriced Walmart junk. Literally it’s cheap material not worthy the money. If that many things are broken that tells me it’s cheap crap and now I have to keep it. Mind you I live 45 mins out of town so I will have to drive into Reno to speak to someone because I’m not a worthy enough customer for them to talk to even though I paid cash upfront for all my items. Horrible company.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I ordered a couch online after going to look at it in store. Not only was the marked price twice as much as what was listed on their site but they lied about knocking on my door. First my door was open, second I kept watch for the truck, and third I have small dogs that would have barked had he come to the door. When I tried to cancel my order they said I had to go into the store. I told them I bought the couch online. After wasting 30 minutes on hold they finally cancelled my order. I had planned on going in and buying another more expensive couch this week but that isn't happening now. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE DISHONEST AS WELL AS INCOMPETENT.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Purchased Halel sectional 5/29/18; delivered 7/28/18 missing console electrical cord. Call 301-782-3800 told to take pictures of unit and submit to customer service. It took multiple calls before a serviceman came to my home on 11/10/18. He too submitted pictures electronically and told them all I needed was the cord. I was told the cord would be sent to my home. As of this writing I have call the Customer Service Department over 15 times being told Ms. ** is not available, away from her desk or on lunch.

On 3/6/19 I spoke with Ms. ** Customer Service Department who unfortunately said that the only one who can help me was Ms. **. On 3/14/19 I called again and was again only she could help me. At 3:09 p.m. ** called leaving a message for me to call her back as she needed to know if the cord can be shipped to the store. I called 4 times being told she's "not available." Ms. ** Customer Service is the worst. Good customer service is what makes buyers come back. I rate Ms. ** Customer Service is -0. Get rid of her!

Original review: March 15, 2019

Ashley HomeStore reviews. REVIEWS FROM THE WEB. 4.8/5 Facebook · 124 votes. GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 4.5. 414 reviews. GOOGLE REVIEWS. Most relevant. Brittany **. Brittany **. Local Guide · 26 reviews · 159 photos. Just now. If I could give 0 stars, along with returning my very first sofa that I purchased from this store, I would! I had a pleasant experience in store, followed by a delivery team who failed to bring the legs to the sofa portion of my sectional when it was delivered. My husband and I had to sit in bed because that was our one piece of furniture that we were told not to use for the night. After about 2 weeks, the sofa cushions began dipping into the back of the sofa, and I notice that the fabric wasn't meeting in the corners, exposing the wooden frame.

Naturally, I called the warehouse to get a tech out to my house to figure out the issue. A week of phone tag with the warehouse and then I get a call from the warranty company, saying that a claim had been submitted on my behalf. Another 2 weeks and a technician from a furniture repair company comes out. He apparently thought placing cushions sideways and where they clearly don't belong was the resolution I was looking for. I called today to check in with the warranty company and was told the tech reported the issue as resolved.

Not only is the issue not resolved, but my furniture cushions are more misaligned than before the tech "resolved" the situation. I was told to submit additional photos and that a tech would have to come back out. I am appalled, to say the least, at Ashley Furniture HomeStore for selling me a defective piece of furniture and then pawning me off to their warranty company, who has wasted weeks of my time and energy. I will NEVER purchase furniture here again, and will highly recommend that my family, friends and coworkers avoid this store at all costs.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I picked out and paid, in full, for my furniture (couch, ottoman & rocker recliner) on January 31, 2019. I was told my furniture would be ready by February 18, 2019. I paid the extra $100 for delivery and setup. I was so excited to be getting my house back together after going through the horrendous experience known as Hurricane Florence. Anxious as I was, I called a day or two before just to inquire. I had close family due to arrive in town whom I had little to no contact with since the storm. I was told my furniture was delayed for whatever reason. I was then given a date of February 28, 2019. I was hung up on when I called with questions regarding the prolonged wait. Needless to say I was given a third date, which was unknown but "on the way from the factory".

Finally! March 9, 2019 they are scheduled to bring my furniture between 3:20 and 6:20. I received a call from a very unprofessional delivery guy asking if they could come early. I agreed and left work to be home to receive the furniture. I sat and waited for over two hours. The delivery truck pulled up at nearly 4:00. I was so upset that I left work for nothing. I told the guys to just sit it down & GO. I received a call telling me that I would be getting some gift card(s) in the mail... It's still early, I know, but my expectations of Ashley Furniture is on zero right now.

Original review: March 14, 2019

In late 1/19, I purchased a Realyn dresser and 2 matching nightstands. Today, 3/14/19, I FINALLY got done with Ashley Homestore, Newnan GA, and I will NEVER EVER WALK INTO ANOTHER ASHLEY HOMESTORE AGAIN! The first delivery revealed one nightstand with a broken drawer, and the large dresser had one drawer with a broken sliding track. After too many weeks of waiting for a second delivery, I was brought ANOTHER damaged dresser. The second nightstand also had a defect, but the delivery guy was able to “rig” it by taking good parts from the first one, and bolting it to the second nightstand! We have made 3 trips to this store since original purchase, and each time, the “buck kept being passed!” Six delivery guys, two per delivery, have all felt so sorry for us, but ALL SIX have admitted they hear these same frustrated remarks from customers EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Before making these purchases, I was in the Buckhead, Atlanta store, found these same three pieces there, and as I was getting ready to start the long process of writing them a check, one of their store employees, CeCe, collapsed to the store floor, having a massive heart attack. Her fellow employees were panicking, crying, and so I went to the floor, and began CPR on this total stranger, which I continued to do until EMS arrived. The manager and all employees were so upset that no one was able to continue to let me make my purchase, asking me to come back the next day, and they closed the store down for the remainder of that day. I contacted this store about 5 days later to inquire about the employee, and learned that she did survive, for which I was so thankful. Every single person I shared this incredible story with later, ALL said that the store manager should have offered me some type “thank you” compensation. Never heard a word from them.

My husband had to get involved with the Newnan Ga. store, and demanded that this store give us some type discount/compensation for all the stress that they have caused us. TODAY, an employee called me to say the best the store manager could offer would be a $100 store gift card. I respectfully told this employee that “I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM THEM, I AM JUST DONE, AND WILL NEVER WALK INTO AN ASHLEY HOMESTORE AGAIN!” Anyone reading my honest review has now been forewarned. Please do NOT shop at this “chain!” The products are inferior, and the management is THE WORST!

Original review: March 14, 2019

Purchased a split king Tempur-Pedic mattress set and Tempur-Pedic Ergo base. I also purchased a king bed frame set. After I checked the sales receipt I found they had charged me 1449.00 for the bed frame and it was listed at 804.00 on the website. Needless to say, the store wouldn't handle the problem and put me in touch with corporate which was a joke. I will not enter this store again or buy anything from Ashley Furniture in Abilene, TX again.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Received table. Notice side of table broken after the delivery men left. Call right away. Not much help from them. Said we have to wait for a serviceman to come and look at it to see if it can be repaired before they can replace. We have to wait over a month before a service tech can come out to look at it. We spent well over 3000.00 dollars of furniture and nothing but problems with this company. Terrible service. I gave one star but it should be no stars. Would not recommend this furniture store to anybody. You would think you could speak to somebody higher up but you can’t. Please help!!! 3/14/19.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I am writing again to inform you that I need for a member of upper management (District manager, Regional manager) to call me with regards to my furniture being delivered in poor standing condition and not being able to be resolved in a reasonable amount of time considering that I've been generously understanding and abundantly patient but met with much disrespect to my time and deplorable customer service. It is not acceptable that there is an outright lack of execution of quality assurance protocols and over company guidelines as set forth by Ashley's.

You cannot bait and switch a customer, not have store teams and warehouse personnel be that irresponsible to not have basic understandings of their job descriptions or make a good faith attempt to correct your wrongdoing. This is not my 1st attempt to reach out to your corporate management regarding this matter and still no one has returned my phone call or email. I left msgs for Frank Pina and have not been contacted yet!!

Original review: March 13, 2019

I recently purchased sofa and accent chair from Ashley Furniture store In Oly. This was Feb. 2019. The salesman was very nice and knew his lines very well. We found what we wanted and went to close the deal and get things set up for delivery, The salesmen said, "Yes we have both pieces in warehouse so no problem making delivery." Since they can’t deliver after I get off work someone had to be there to receive furniture on the delivery day which was about a week away and someone would send a confirmation notice on delivery date. I told salesman, "No problem. My son will take off work and be home on delivery day." We left the store thinking everything was great our new furniture will be arriving soon and we can finally relax and not worry the weekend before our furniture is to come. We went to dump and got rid of our old furniture to make room for new furniture.

At this point we are now using camping chairs to sit in living room, needless to say after delivery failed and failed again and my missing days of work with no pay I still did not get sofa or chair. By now we are into March and one excuse after another, My experience with Ashley Furniture leads me to believe that customer service and professionalism have all gone out with the past. I will never step foot in any Ashley Furniture store and I will make sure anyone looking for furniture I will tell them my ridiculous experience and how much time I had wasted and several work days off for nothing with Ashley Furniture. Not a happy consumer. Janice.

Original review: March 13, 2019

So I purchased a Tempur-Pedic mattress and base from Ashley’s home store in Long Beach California. Everything was great when we were with the salesperson when answering all her questions and giving us all the information needed before making a big purchase. Before purchasing the mattress and Base I asked the sales rep if they would price match Tempur-Pedic. At that point is when my husband asked the sales rep why we should buy from Ashley’s Home Store and not through Tempur-Pedic directly. The salesperson by the name of Steven said that they will price match and give us the same guarantees as Tempur-Pedic. He even told me a story about a woman who called complaining two days later and she had to pay $300 in order to switch out her mattress.

We return to the store to finalize the purchase and we dealt with the manager Frankie who authorize the price match. As I was checking out and finalizing payment Frank he was very insistent on selling me the mattress protector extra warrantees etc. The following day is when I realized that Frankie had not exactly price matched Tempur-Pedic’s price so when I returned I dealt with a different manager named Sam. Sam then Verified a different price and change the price and ended up giving me a $300 headboard for $100 in lieu of the 199 delivery fee. Upon receiving my mattress and base I also received my mattress protector from the delivery that day.

The delivery drivers did not set up my Tempur-Pedic base. They simply explained all I had to do was say screw the legs on and connected to wire. The delivery drivers did not put anything together. They said it was only the legs to screw on and connect a wire. That in fact was not correct. There were four different wires that needed to be connected. I sat for about two hours trying to figure everything out from watching YouTube to reading the instruction manual. I went back to the store to let them know my issues with the delivery. I was then told to just wait for the Tempur-Pedic rep.

When I returned home I washed my mattress protector so that I can put it on my bed. After washing it is when I realized it was the wrong size. I then called the store a few times before getting any answers. You would think it would be as easy as letting them know it was their fault you received the wrong size and in exchange would be easily done. That was not the case. I finally talked to Frankie and explain the situation and that’s when he explained to me that there was nothing they can do because I had already washed it. That was unacceptable for me and that’s when I jokingly told him that I would just exchange the whole mattress and order for it to fit the protector.

That’s when I was notified that Ashley home store does not honor the trial period for Tempur-Pedic or any mattress for that matter. I explain to him the promise and guarantee I got prior to purchasing the mattress by my salesperson Steven. All I got was an apology for his misinformation. I was furious. I still am and I will not stop until I am satisfied and I make sure everyone that has walk through those doors or is to walk through those doors to make any type of purchase that they are not bamboozled like I was.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from Ashley Furniture. After we made our purchase of a dining room set, we were told AFTER we paid that it would be about 6 weeks. Needless to say, I took off work, got a delivery time between 2 and 6. No one showed. I called and was told it would be about 9:39 pm! Then I got a call around 8:30 saying they were 30 min out but they had a question for me. Their question was, “Do you still want us to deliver if there’s some damage to the table???” Are you kidding me??? How about first thing in the morning we are requesting a refund. They are very unprofessional once the sale is made. I strongly advise that you look elsewhere to furnish your home. I am one very disappointed consumer!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I made a purchase on February 25. They charge my CC only half the payment, then turn around and charge my CC for the balance on March 11. They are full of **. Thanks for overdrawing my Account. Never again.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I bought a couch and loveseat from Badcock Furniture in Venice, Florida for $1384.16 on January 15, 2018. This included their warranty plus a protection plan. I alone use my couch. Very seldom visited, no animals. Bought couch covers to protect. Did not notice damage until after one year. The attached back pillow material and the seats, particularly underneath which rubbed on the wooden frame, are pilled. Badcock took photos at my home, discussed with Ashley, and determined material is not covered. I have had other couches, last on for over 8 years that needed replacing, but the material lasted! Very upset what to do next!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I give this company 0 stars. The chair I bought arrived with several flaws. It took them 5 weeks to come fix one of the flaws (I actually fixed it myself-just had to make a super simple adjustment which they should have seen from the photos I had to send); the other flaws remain. After sitting in it for a month, I have now determined that it's the chair that has been causing my backache. Still, they refuse to take the chair back, telling me ALL SALES ARE FINAL. After I had given them my credit card at the store, they gave me a paper to sign. It was a whole page and fine print and I sure didn't think there were any trick clauses in it. Surprise - that's where it said all sales final. Gee, why didn't the 2 sales clerks tell me this on the 2 occasions I viewed the chair. These people are dishonest in so many ways. They're a disgrace to this country. Have more to say but no time now.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I cant give less stars or negative but I would love to do it, this store sold me a table with the guarantee that a "technician professional" was going to deliver and put together the table, when I got home I saw the table all wrong, this person screw it upside down, a really mess and when I called to report it after more than 30 minutes to get to talk with someone this person told me that they will exchange it, that was 2 months ago and I'm still waiting and complaining to get my refund or a new table that I will prefer to assemble myself, I would not recommend to buy here. It's a really overpriced store with no responsibility with the customer.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I purchased this set in August 2017 and just set it up outside in May 2018. The patio set was manufactured by Ashley. All I did was leave it outside on my deck during the winter this year. I called the corporate number for Ashley and talked to a representative. She told me the warranty was only good for one year. I’ve only owned it for a year and a half and this was the only winter I left in outside because I had my old set on the deck last year. The whole top is totally destroyed from sitting outside when it’s supposedly made to sit outside. I never heard or have seen anything like this happen before too any outdoor furniture. Their corporate response was totally unacceptable for something that they produced. Would not recommend anyone buying their garbage products because they don’t even back them up.

Original review: March 9, 2019

The wood is poorly cut, paint has lumps, wood chosen has defects that was painted over. There are a bunch of holes that looks like someone already had this set. It is appalling. Now I know why they push that warranty on you. I want all of my money back. Don't buy Ashley Furniture!!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchased an item on Feb 17. It was set to deliver on February 27. Two days before I got an automated call confirming the delivery date and time frame. On February 27 I got a call in the morning by a real person stating they are not able to deliver the item because it was too far and they have to send it to the warehouse first. They scheduled a new delivery date March 8. Got an automated call two days prior setting the time. This time I called a day prior to confirm the delivery service and they told me there was no delays. I told them to make sure because I have to miss work to wait for the item, and they said it will be delivered tomorrow. March 8 morning, got a call again saying the item could not be delivered and they could not give me an explanation. They also couldn't give me a new delivery date. I am on the phone waiting for customer support to see what they can do, if not I will have to call my credit card company to cancel the transaction.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I ordered a dresser, queen bed frame and nightstand online. I paid a $69.00 delivery fee and got notified that my delivery was scheduled. When the delivery team arrived they only brought in the dresser. Then I got an email stating the other items were being shipped via UPS! Interesting how they do not really point out the fact that you will have to carry in these items and set them up yourself. After complaining to their customer service department I realized they hear this all day long and just don't care! Needless to say I will NEVER order from them again. BUYER BEWARE! And who knows when the other items will arrive? I have been charged but they could not give me a delivery date. Next time AMAZON! They will white glove deliver.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I ordered a table and it was damaged during shipping due to poor packing and when I called customer service they refused to overnight me another one leaving my family to eat meals on the floor. These people will take your money and don’t care what happens after the product is purchased. I will not ever purchase from them again to include any of their products.

Ashley Furniture expert review by ConsumerAffairs

A large selection of affordable quality designs. Shop online or in one of their 600 stores across the United States.

• High-tech fabrics: Durapella® and Duraplush™ are made from durable and stain-resistant polyester suede.

• Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frames, varying warranties on cushions, springs, sleeper mechanisms, leather and upholstery.

• Shipping: Standard shipping and in-home delivery options.

• Returns: Eligible items may be returned if unused and with original parts and accessories.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs