Ashley Furniture

Ashley Furniture Reviews

About Ashley Furniture

Ashley Furniture is a furniture store chain that sells name-brand products for the home and office. Consumers can shop in-store or online. On its website, customers can shop by category and sort the selection based on price, rating, material, style, features, color and size.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Price matching
  • Large variety
  • Affordable
  • Room Builder tool
Cons
  • Short return period
  • Pay for assembly

Featured Reviews

Verified
Winfield, PA

… very professional and helpful. Highly recommend. They both showed us various choices and made our decision very easy. Chris met us as soon as we came in the door and answered al...

Verified
Stratford, CT

My Sales rep Ms. J. determined the type of mattress suited for my body and health needs via technology … Ms. J. was able to locate and have the mattress delivered the next day! .....

About Ashley Furniture

At Ashley Furniture, shoppers can find furniture ranging from entryway benches to duvets and pillow shams to outdoor fire pits. Many products are available in a variety of colors and textures. Online, customers can use the Room Builder tool to visualize how selected furniture will fit in a space. Ashley Furniture features the following departments:

• Living room
  • Home decor
  • Rugs
  • Lighting

Ashley Furniture prices

Ashley Furniture is known for its economical pricing and is popular for its frequent discounts. The price of Ashley Furniture products varies based on the selected product and its delivery and assembly method. In-store and online shoppers can choose regular doorstep delivery or premium delivery, which includes furniture assembly. For online shoppers, the company offers free shipping on thousands of items.

The company has a price-matching program for identical products with lower prices from six major retailers, though some restrictions apply. Ashley Furniture also has a price adjustment guarantee that allows price adjustments up to 30 days after a qualifying purchase.

Shoppers can apply for special financing from the company’s finance partners with approved credit. Terms range from six months to 72 months. Exclusions and restrictions may apply.

Ashley Furniture FAQ

Is Ashley Furniture good quality?
Ashley Furniture is designed for budget-conscious customers and offers reasonable quality at an affordable price.
Does Ashley Furniture give discounts?
Yes, Ashley Furniture gives discounts in-store and online. The company offers discounts around certain holidays, and you can often find discount codes to use for online purchases. The company’s website occasionally offers deals that do not require a discount code.
Does Ashley Furniture give refunds?
Products can be returned within 30 days with the purchase receipt. Defective items are replaced.
Is Ashley Furniture real wood?
Ashley Furniture pieces are made with engineered wood, a product that contains cellulose fibers and synthetic resin. The engineered wood is stable, millable and durable and takes paint well. Engineered wood is flat, smooth and dense and resists warping, cracking and splitting.

Is Ashley Furniture good quality?

Ashley Furniture sells durable, stylish and affordable furniture for people's homes, outdoor spaces and offices. The company doesn’t use solid wood on many of its furnishings, but the engineered wood product the company does use is eco-friendly and can withstand normal wear and tear. We recommend Ashley Furniture for its wide selection of materials and designs, affordability and price-match guarantee.

Ashley Furniture Reviews

Stars Rating

• 6%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 2%
  • 92%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 15, 2024

I recently had an issue with a bed foundation that I ordered, based on the recommendation of the online customer service representative who sold me my bedroom furniture. I did not require a foundation based on the type of bed I ordered. I spoke to several people before I finally reached the person who made sure that my order could be both returned and refunded appropriately.

A gentleman by the name of Jason **, who is the Retail Customer Care Representative Lead, very patiently discussed the situation via email, and he always followed-up to provide me updates on the status of my request to return the merchandise. He sent very nice individuals to pick up my foundation, and he made sure I received a refund back to my payment source. Jason definitely lives up to the title of "Customer Care Representative Lead" and Ashley knew what they were doing when they hired him. He was kind, patient, understanding and an exemplary model of professionalism for his peers and this company. JoAnne **

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2024

We bought table, chairs, sofa and ottoman from the Ashley store in Medford MN. Kaci was our sales person who was so helpful and friendly from start to finish! We received a call from the delivery department prior to our scheduled delivery noting a sofa table had a small flaw and did we want the table. They sent photo and we declined noting we would be in to select a different one. No hesitation at all about not taking it. The delivery team delivered on time and made quick work of placing the furniture where we wanted. All contacts were professional and fun to work with. We will definitely shop Ashley again!!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2024

Recently purchased a large sectional and sofa sleeper through Danielle at Ashley in Marquette. Danielle made everything so easy. She gave me her cell phone number and answered my questions even on her days off! Also, she came in on her day off to let me take a further look at different products. She was knowledgeable and had great suggestions! I especially like that there was no pressure at any time on her part. The delivery guys were fantastic. When they arrived, before unwrapping the sofa sleeper, they measured the doorway and realized it would not fit. This made return/delivery a snap! The guys added the measurements for the doorway to my account so Danielle was able to quickly find an alternative for the extra bedroom sofa sleeper. Love my couch, ottoman, and sofa sleeper! Very glad we had Danielle’s help and went to Ashley Furniture in Marquette.

Staff

Reviewed Nov. 19, 2023

I have shopped many times at Ashley Furniture Home store. I was greeted by the salesman Eric and he listened to what I was wanting and stayed at a distance until I signaled I needed help which was very important to me. I don't like feeling crowded while I am browsing. After I finished my selections - family room, bedroom and kitchen - His manager Kevin came over. I did have some things arise out of their control and they were patient and made sure I was happy and feeling GREAT with my purchase. I ended up adding a mattress to my order and went back and forth with both Eric and Kevin and they were very helpful. Definitely will be referring them business. GREAT overall experience all because of the 2 of them.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

We have never gone into an Ashley furniture before. The first person that greeted us was a gentleman named PT. He wasn’t too overbearing which we so appreciated. He asked us what type and style we were looking for and showed us our options. The manager gave us a good price. PT followed thru with all the details and made the experience very seamless. We got everything delivered in two weeks by very good delivery men and couldn’t be happier with our new furniture. We would definitely buy again from this store and ask for PT to help us.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 6, 2024

I purchased dining table set. They delivered with damaged. Even though refused for delivery delivery person wontedly kept in our home and left. We immediately called customer care. They refused to return and sent service order. They didn't undone properly. Dining was very worst scratches, paint gone. Wood is coming up. Lot of issues. After one month repair person came to our home and informed it can't be repaired. Later they agreed for reselection. When we went to store they are very rude salesperson. Increased voice and then I also increased. Manager came to me. Asked to leave store which is very rude and not expected.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 5, 2024

The worst and pathetic customer service ever. 1st they get the sales by everything Yes, YES, then they start changing things once you finish your purchase.

Consignment came 3 weeks later than expected and that too even damaged. Manufacturing defect. They sent technician to fix it 2 weeks later and did not bother ordering a part, which needed to be installed. Now I can not return the product as it is passed 48 hours window for returning and can't use as it is broken. Customer service agents create Harassments and insult the customer when they complaint. **

Staff

Reviewed July 4, 2024

Just had a great great experience in the Ashley Furniture store at Maplewood MN location on this 4th of July day and all credit is due to my sales lady named Elizabeth. Great knowledge of her work, extreme amount of patience that we really needed, she remembers! And so polite and helpful in my purchase and went above and beyond for my Military Discount. She gets 5.

Reviewed July 4, 2024

I wish I had read reviews before buying from them. I purchased chairs I stressed to the seller that I wanted to pick them up, but it was too far. I was told they’d call to schedule delivery. Delivery told me that they couldn’t deliver until November next year!!! This was last week...I’m still waiting for my refund!

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed July 3, 2024

Ashley Furniture falls, advertised an ultra-plush mattress as being the softest one in the store. When I got the mattress, I was confused as to why it was so incredibly hard. They sent that a technician who couldn’t arrive till day 13, of course they stopped. Taking returns at day 12. Naplab tested the mattress I got and rated it at a 6 to 10 in firmness. I was led to believe this was the softest mattress in the store. Hence the words ultra plush. Very fraudulent way to misrepresent and sell something to a single mother who’s working two jobs just to get by. I paid $1000 for a mattress that is hard as stone.

Ashley Furniture Company Information