1.10/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1404 IKEA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I got some of my pieces I bought delivered today. Two guys came for delivery. One box fell down the way they stacked up. One guy was only interested in getting an assembly business from me in spite of me telling him 5 times that I don't need anyone. He kept insisting how hard it is, how time taking it will be, how much patience I will need, yadda yadda.

Then I saw I ordered many things and box looked few. I told him I need to check what all are delivered as I was expecting all my purchase to be delivered. He got impatient. He said he does not have time to wait. I told I have to check label of what is delivered as the boxes look few compared to my purchase. He said he has no time for me to check and without even taking my delivery signature thrust another paper on my hand and to the delivery paper. After he left I saw that paper said that 2 items were not delivered as they were unavailable. I was not informed about this by company or delivery guys though it was clearly written in the paper the guy thrust in my hand before leaving.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

The delivery company did not show up. Calling them on the phone led to long waits only to then receive a recording that they are "closed" and get disconnected. Called IKEA - they have a direct line to the delivery company but are unable to get a straight answer about where my order is. Instead IKEA keeps suggesting a "wait and see" approach. No regard for the value of their customers' time.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I'm an Ikea member and have recently bought a Ribba picture frame. The quality of the frame is very poor, comes with no mounting hardware and there's little to no surface area to effectively mount the frame safely. When trying to submit a review on Ikea's website, the review page intentionally fails login credentials. If I simply head to the main login I have no login issues. Ikea is intentionally stopping users from submitting a review. The review page also preferences 5 star ratings even when you select most recent and 1-2 star ratings. Very poor service Ikea!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

It took me 4 days and 5 phone calls to effect my order online. Ikea staff also tried but couldn't get through the payment system. The goods were not delivered on the day I was told in 3 emails after I'd waited for 4 hours, and I received no phone call about non delivery. On arrival the sofa bed was damaged but the plastic and cardboard wrappings were intact so it's obviously a production fault. I took a photo and sent it immediately but after a noreply email acknowledging it, I got no response.

I got another mail saying they were looking into it, but no further contact. I contacted Customer service and after a long discussion with the technical department my wish for a replacement was denied on the grounds that it could have been me who inflicted the damage. This is totally preposterous as I only used scissors to cut the sellotape and then removed the wrappings. Putting the blame on me is a disgraceful and underhand way of getting out of replacing damaged goods. I have dealt with IKEA before but from a shop and in Denmark. 2 acquaintances here on Madeira have also had bad experiences with IKEA specifically with receiving damaged goods. I will certainly never deal with IKEA again, it has been a dreadful time all through the process.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Wow! What a scam. You buy a gift card for your daughter on your credit card that is never received. Then you try to cancel the gift card because it was not received and you are told that it may take 7-10 days to issue a credit. Then they "mistakenly" overlook issuing the credit, (really?) all the while never allowing you to get through on the phone lines. They never return your messages, ever. They intentionally block your access to any human contact. They send auto email messages to "some" of your emails and ignore your request for contact.

After a month and a half of pestering, calling, leaving messages and emailing, I am told the process has to start over and it may be 7-10 days to issue a credit. What a scam that is obviously set up to hold millions of dollars of other peoples money while they do what with it? Hmmm... Can you say SEC investigation? Never, ever again. IKEA, CARDSTAR or whoever set this scam up should go to jail. It appears that they must have had a great Christmas, my daughter certainly did not! We are both out of our money, still.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IKEA?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Recently I purchased a parasol from Ikea on the 11th of December 2018. My problem was that it did not appear to arrive at the pickup point at Toll Global Express Services in Bunbury, Western Australia. Ikea could not explain this and a very helpful staff member at Bunbury Toll found that it had been collected by another person of the same name as myself who has an Ikea account. Apparently Ikea gave his telephone number on the Consignment Note instead of mine. On ringing the other person it was found that he was overseas and wouldn't return until after the New Year.

After many complaints Ikea finally sent another parasol that Toll delivered to my door on the 8th January 2019 at their expense. To me this was done out of goodwill because they could see what trauma their actions had caused me. I am almost 80 years old and in very poor health and this simple mistake seriously affected my health. Finally, Ikea refunded the $20 service fee on the 12th January 2019 and apologized without offering more compensation. Interestingly the Adjustment Note for the $20 has my address as **. I wasn't aware that I had moved to Toll Global Express Services at that address.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

We ordered $900 worth of shelving to be delivered. My husband took a day off for the delivery and 7 boxes were missing. He stayed home a second day for delivery and 1 box was still missing. After 2 hours on hold, the Ikea manager said he arranged for the last box to be delivered after 6 on a Monday because my husband refused to take a third day off work. On Monday the company called around 3 and said they were ready for drop off. When my husband explained that delivery was to take place after 6, the company said they had other deliveries and would talk to the supervisor. They never called back and never delivered. We still have not received our complete order 3 months later. When we call customer service we talk to the first person who transfers us to the "high call volume" message which hangs up.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I ordered 3 Kallax bookshelves from Ikea.com US. I've never ordered from them online and wanted to try it because I don't have a big enough truck to haul the boxes. I took a screenshot of my online order number in case the email confirmation got lost in my spam. Total shipping was $39. After my purchase I never received a confirmation email of my order. This worried me a bit. I checked back online in the customer service section and was able to look up by my order number in the tracking section. (Thank goodness I had the screenshot for my order number.) It was there which eased my worry a little bit. Still was unsure. Email did finally arrive in my inbox, but was only an notification that it has shipped. No layout of what I purchased, just that it has shipped.

Next day I received another email that it is ready to be delivered. From the asterisk in the email it said, "*12 hour time window: You will receive a phone call the day before the scheduled delivery date with a 4 hour time window." My time in the email was a 12 hour so I assumed I'd get a phone call the day before. That phone call never happened. The day of delivery, I took off work to make sure I was available for the 12 hours. When I looked online, their delivery policy seems very strict about having someone there to sign for the delivery. I didn't want to miss it.

Since I didn't get the phone call, I started looking at IKEA reviews. Oh man did I find so many bad ones. Now I'm getting paranoid about my shipment not arriving, or it comes damaged, or I have to call customer service and deal with that headache. My mind was racing. I thought about calling IKEA just in case to try and get the shipper's info to call them (IKEA uses a 3rd party shipping company) to get an estimate. Since from the email, I should have received a phone call with a 4 hour window the day before delivery. I waiting a couple hours, had lunch and then got a phone call. The driver was 15 mins away and letting me know. What a relief! I was so happy that there was some status to the delivery and I didn't want to be on the phone for hours with IKEA. Delivery arrived on time and nothing was damaged. Very fast and efficient. Signed the paperwork and everything was good. No missing items.

My overall experience using Ikea.com has been great. Was worried at first especially reading previous reviews. I do feel like IKEA should have been better with updates and the order confirmation. Makes it a little unnerving when I can't view my order when I log in and can only track it with the order number. Overall, I'm happy everything worked out in the end. I wanted to share my experience since most of the reviews are bad.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

We were so excited to purchase our first Ikea items, but it quickly turned into a nightmare. We ordered a bed online, as well as a locker for our daughter. It was supposed to be delivered on Christmas Eve, but did not get delivered. I received an email stating our delivery date was pushed back because nobody was home for the delivery (we were there all day). It was then set to be delivered that Friday, but I again received an email saying the delivery was moved to the following week by our request (we never requested this).

I then called IKEA (almost impossible to get through their customer service line) and they stated they were not showing a request for a new delivery, that it must be the third party delivery company. We then contacted the delivery company and they said IKEA requested the new date. Nobody took responsibility. Overall, we ended up canceling the order because we were going to be out of town the following week on vacation and wouldn't be able to be home. The IKEA customer service rep did process our refund and informed me it takes about 14 business days to receive the refund, but we received it in just over a week.

Upon our return home, we decided to go online to see if our local store had these items in stock. The site said there were nine in stock of one item, and approx five in stock for the other. I did call to verify, in which we were told the same... They were in stock. We drove the hr to the store, only to find out that nothing is as actually in stock! We were then told to check online so we know it's in stock, and upon telling them we did that and called, we were offered no alternative and left empty handed with a waste of gas money to get there and back.

We decided to try once more and go online to order all items, plus some more. There is a second store a little over an hr from us that showed everything in stock, and again, we called to verify. Everything was in stock! Instead of driving there to pull it ourselves, we utilized the option to have them pull our items for us and we would go pick up at the customer service counter. We paid online with no issues and scheduled our pick up for later that day.

However... I received a call from that Ikea store to inform me that the items were not in stock (after we already paid for them) and that they would not be in stock for a couple of weeks. I asked if we would be notified by email so we can then come pick them up, and she said no because she had to issue a full refund since they were not in stock... To check back on the app to ensure they are in stock before we reorder (we did that this time around and it said they were!).

Now we have to wait more than a week to receive a refund. Jamie, the woman I spoke with, informed me she would be processing our refund yesterday, but as of today, we have not received an email showing it has been processed and we are unable to get through on the customer service line. This has been the absolute worst experience we have ever had while buying something. We will be buying furniture to furnish our home elsewhere, as it is pretty much impossible to buy from Ikea.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

My $4,000 purchase has become the most frustrating experience. It is obvious that IKEA does not care about customer service. The desk I purchased arrived damaged. It happens, no worries, made arrangements for the exchange. Received delivery date, sat at home during the delivery time slot. No show, no call, no email, nothing. Called IKEA, sat on the phone for over an hour on hold and through two separate customer support people I was transferred to the resolution department.

When calling or transferred to the “resolution department” you receive a recorded message, that due to high call volume they cannot take your call and the line disconnects. I called the resolution department for two days then refused to be transferred again. On day two, after an hour and 18 minutes on the phone, I was able to find out that my exchange was placed on hold. I was told that the desktop was out of stock and they did not know when it would be back in stock and would be issuing me a credit after they pick up the damaged desktop. I asked to speak to a manager, as the desk “bottom” does me no good with a desk “top.” I was placed on hold to schedule a pick-up for the damaged desktop, but ended up in someone’s voicemail, where I did leave a message about my problem, but never received a callback.

At this point I turned the damaged top over and will use it for the time being. I don’t imagine that I will ever purchase anything from IKEA or recommend them to anyone. When the volume of complaints is so large that you can’t hold to speak to a resolutions agent, the product must be bad. Very dissatisfied. I placed my order on December 4th 2018, and it is January 8, 2019 and my problem still isn’t resolved.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I moved into a new house in 2015 and bought IKEA products for a Kitchen island and a walk-in bedroom closet. I have sixteen 36" drawers in the closet. One of the drawers failed in December 2018 and IKEA will not help because they changed the sizes of their wardrobe offerings and no longer make a 36" drawer. Basically they left me hanging in the wind recommending that I look online and maybe find someone who has an old product to sell. This is not good customer service and is certainly not customer "support". I have always been a champion for IKEA products but that has ended and they have lost this longtime customer. I want to make it clear that this complaint is not about a collapsed drawer front, that can happen, it is about IKEA's complete lack of concern and support for a previously faithful customer.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I ordered two mirrors. One came broken to pieces and the other was the wrong color. When I called to ask to return it I was put on hold so they could do paperwork for 45 minutes! They said I would get an email but I never did. I called back two other times and after hearing them say that the person before them did it wrong, I finally got an email that they were working on sending me a return label. I called a few times later and they kept saying it takes a week or more to get a returned label.

The next thing I knew I got an email the day before New Year's and said they would pick up the items on New Year’s Day. As most people are, I was out of town. They called on New Year’s Day and said they were on their way to my house to pick it up. Because I didn’t have enough time to take it out of the garage where it had been kept for TWO MONTHS, and I was out of town, I just told them to forget it and that I would never purchase another item from them and I would tell my friends my experience as well. Worst customer service ever. Still can’t believe one mirror was sent in a flimsy box and cane shattered to pieces.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

We identified a chair and drawer unit on the display floor that we wanted to purchase. Neither item was available when we went to check out. An employee told us a sofa we wanted to purchase could be bought online and shipped to us (we live two hours away) for $40. When we checked online the shipping was $200. We did purchase a kitchen stand, which we really like, but overall the experience was very disappointing and felt like a waste of time. When I contacted customer service, I was simply informed that they do not remove items from the displays when they're out of stock. So be warned that you might find several items you want to purchase only to find out they're not actually available.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I purchase a big order (almost 2k of euros), I received a TV stand broken (a big hole in the middle of the table), I sent a screenshots with the evidence of a broken table. The only solution that they provided me was: "We could give you a 10% discount on damage!!" Normally when something is broken I should get a 100% refund. This is how IKEA respect customers even after having invested a big amount of money. That is a real shame, it will be the last time that I would order from them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

We live 3 hours from the store & got all the way home & unloaded our car only to find out that we were missing one of our purchases. The cashier never gave us a receipt when we checked out either. I called customer service and the only way we can get our purchase back is to physically go to the store. I asked if we can somehow show proof of purchase through our bank statement and they said no. This is very frustrating since 1 they didn't give us a receipt & 2 the cashier never tried to get the purchase to us while we were walking away. I am not super impressed with the Canton, MI store register #16 cashier that was working on 12/30/18.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Went in to buy a few things I couldn't find elsewhere. They showed in stock on the app while I was at home. Get to the store, they show in stock. Go to make the purchase and they are out of stock even though there's a whole pallet on the rack above where they were supposed to be. Asked for help from an associate and was brushed off like I didn't matter. Put the other stuff back and left. I will never go back.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I asked for IKEA credit card online. I was approved for several thousand dollars. The credit card was sent and activated by me. I went to the store, made the first purchase and the credit card appeared as declined. I called and I was thought that the company closed my account for some reason and no communication was received. Dont buy from IKEA. This is not the way to treat customers!!!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

We ordered the Vallentuna sleeper sofa. Ikea mistakenly delivered us the non sleeper Vallentuna love seat, which we did not order nor did we know even existed. I discovered this when we opened the boxes. We called Ikea to ask them to come get it and refund us because we needed the correct item instead, and at first they wanted to charge us $39 for pickup, but after we proved that they sent the wrong item and they looked it up on their computer, they waived the pickup fee and told us someone would be there on a Wed to pick it up between 1-5. We waited the whole time and they never showed, finally called and the call just went to a voicemail that said “we are experiencing significant delays, please call back later.”

This went on for several hours and so finally the next morning we called and they said they could come pick it up that following Sat. Keep in mind each of these calls took a total of about an hour being transferred to several diff people. Finally the Sat came around, which is now, and it’s past 3 pm and they have not showed up. We have been on hold being transferred by them for about 45 min. If we call the delivery service directly it goes to a similar voicemail saying they’re delayed and overwhelmed. Basically we have no idea when they are going to come take this couch out of our place. It’s too large and heavy for us to return it in our sedan. I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. I guess Ikea is cheap and you get what you pay for.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I bought a high chair and seat cover through IKEA for a baby shower. The seat cover delivered to my friend's address, but the chair itself did not. When I contacted them the first time, they said they would send another chair. A week later, still no chair - so I call and they tell me they have refunded me $14 out of the $44 it cost to have the order sent. The chair cost over $25! And we didn't even receive it! This is the worst company with poor quality products! So dissatisfied and angry!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

My $1600 worth of closet organizers were scheduled for delivery Thursday evening and never showed. Calling customer service was not available at that late hour. Called Friday AM and 1hour and 55 minutes of back and forth and holds before I could get my delivery rescheduled. 2 gentlemen and what looked like a rental truck arrived Saturday AM only to say they could not deliver because they have too many orders piled in front of my order and they would be back in an hour or so.

4 hours later still no delivery and another 2 hours of holds on the phone trying to get service. Finally we were told the delivery would arrive by 8:30 PM. It never showed. 45 minutes of holds the next day and they are telling us it will be another 2 days for delivery. I’ve rescheduled my contractor twice already for the builds. I’ve now said, "Forget it. I want a refund and cancel my order." They can’t process the refund until the products are returned and these delivery guys that have the order seem to be in the wind. It is impossible to speak to a manager. This is the most frustrating purchase I’ve ever made. Beware - Ikea does not care about customer service or a manager would have called me by now making this right.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I went to an IKEA restaurant about 30 min before they closed. I asked for fries. I was told no. I complained to the cashier. She said she would tell her manager. Then she went to the person working in the back and made fun of me. I asked to see the manager and he really didn't care, but mentioned that the cashier manager was a different manager. I went through the store and saw the same cashier 3 more times. Then I ask the manager if she (the cashier) has already talked to her. She said no.

I describe my issue was not really about the fries but with the bad customer service. She listened to my complaint and said she was sorry. As soon as I walked away she ran over to the cashier and started nodding her head. She said, "Yep. She was complaining about you." Ok then if the managers are not going to do their job then I will call. I called the 800 number and filled out a complaint but said I wouldn't get a response since they were closed. Good to know if they are about to close. They don't really care what kind of treatment you get.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Everyone knows that Ikea is cheap. I have however NEVER had one order been done properly. Whether it is being rung up in the store, calling ahead to check availability or even recently ordering online. Even two simple pillow covers were days late then the package showed up with NO invoice and short one of the two covers. They clearly just don't care. It's about a quick dime and they make zero excuse. If you try to call they will keep you on hold forever. If you don't give up they will treat you like you are insane for expecting respect and service. I don't know when it became crazy to expect what you are paying for... even if it is cheap and crappy stuff!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I'd purchased this sofa bed from Ikea that looks promising, online and in store. We bought the sofa for 799+ tax, paid 100$ for delivery and 100$ for assembly. Guess what, after paying 1100$ for the damn sofa bed, it fell apart in less than a month after purchase. The screw came right off and it won't assemble back. Fine, the product was damaged or the quality was bad, whatever, a few months later we decide to call the customer service, who advised that unless we have the receipt, we can't return it or exchange it. Understandable still, I'd say it's pretty reasonable.

What pissed me off to new levels is that when I wrote a bad review on their website, they actually contacted me, sent me an email, enquired a zillion questions about the product and their final advice is: "Please bring the product back to an Ikea store for inspection, as we can't figure what the issue is." I'm sorry, I paid 300$ for Assembly and delivery, how am I expected to bring it back? Unless I pay another couple hundred dollars to bring it to their store, only to be told that it can't be fixed! All in all, even if a product turns out badly, customer service doesn't try to make it worse in other cases. With Ikea, my experience with customer service has always been so horrid. I don't imagine I will ever purchase anything from there or recommend anyone. The customer service is as horrid as the quality of products, if not worse.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Item arrived damaged. This order was mishandled by IKEA for weeks. First the item was rescheduled for delivery but IKEA neglected to inform Select Express, their delivery service. IKEA even confirmed the delivery via an email notice to me. So the item never arrived. I waited all day for it. I had to call Select Express and reschedule the item. IKEA promised to refund me the delivery charge and issue me a gift certificate. That also never arrived. Finally the item arrived and it was severely damaged. The men unloading the item saw the damage and took it right back to return.

IKEA has horrible, horrible customer service. You can call all day and get a "We are experiencing higher than normal call volume." But then there is no waiting. No callbacks. The message just apologizes and disconnects you. The online forms are horrible. They ask for case number and other weird info before allowing you to submit a return form. How do I get a case number? Oh, you have to call customer service. No matter how bad a job IKEA does, there is simply no way to access their customer service. Absolutely horrible company.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I agree with the comments I read about shipping. Do not order now if you want the item to be a gift. Most likely you will not get it. Seriously frustrated with Ikea.

I called today and got the runaround that my order left their warehouse but it has not arrived to their shippers. My question is, "Well then how does it leave the warehouse?" It's my understanding this shippers pick it up!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Ikea probably have one of the worst customer service in the world. Placed a big online order ($400++) on Nov 22, 2018 and it take them 2-3 tries to process my order and FAILED! and with that I was told the order was not able to process from the warehouse to the delivery people. Technical issue after one another. It's been 2 weeks and no damn progress at all. Just cancel it today and hope that they don't mess up my refund. If not I will dispute that transaction for sure. Good luck to those that are thinking to purchase it online. I suspect it might be a way for them to tired their customers out and not honor their Thanksgiving $25 coupon.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I cannot believe how hard it is to find a contact number for IKEA Aus that rings, and is correct. Originally found their ** number on the T&Cs. Rang that. Did not ring through whatsoever. Later found a 02 8020 6641 number and have now been on hold for over 30 mins (Still currently on hold). Also sent an email through their website 3-4 business days ago, and they STILL have not contacted me back. Crappy products and even worse customer service.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Ordered online and was fairly easy. Desk was delivered within the ETA. We opened to assemble and it is damaged. Immediately looked for the packing slip. There is not one. Found phone number to call. I called 9 times getting a recording due to the high number of calls you can use the website to contact us. Finally spoke to a person and was told the Resolution Department was experiencing a high volume of calls. I stated all I want is to obtain a return shipping label. He advised me to call back and hit #2, #1, #1. Well that got me the same recorded message. I said to my husband their products must be bad to have such a high volume of complaints.

I finally decided to complete the contact me form online. What a joke! It asked for the typical order number, name of the item, date of purchase. Had to actually write in the owner's manual number and the page number of the damaged item. Really! Also a case number where is that? Had to call back and ask for that only to find out I do not have one because I have not talked with the Resolution Department. Really! Wow they are having not only customer service issues, but logistic issues as well. Poor organization all around. So I submitted the form. States should be contacted within 24-72 hours. Wow up to three days. Called today to find out that they are shipping me another one when I requested a REFUND. I asked for that to be canceled ASAP! Finally have a case number, spoke with a manager. Yes a manager!

Explained the situation and cannot believe after an hour and 5 minutes I was told to get a shipping label for this to be picked up is going to take 7-10 business days. I asked is this going to be emailed to me? Her reply yes, again wow. We are in a digital age that should expedite returns not prolong them. Her reply the Resolution Department is experiencing a high volume of returns. Wow so my comment to my husband on Wednesday was 100% right on with the IKEA organization.

I then asked for Corporate's address and phone number. She had to put me on hold, yes three minutes to get me that. This was a manager, wow. I then stated I am assuming I need to call during business hours, and are they 8 to 5. Put on hold Again as the Manager did not know. I can see why Amazon, Wal-Mart, Wayfair are doing well, they care more deeply about their customers and are knowledgeable. Do not recommend purchasing anything from IKEA!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I ordered online a queen size mattress and bed frame through IKEA website. The delivery person came with a very bad attitude. He does not want to carry the mattress to up-stair bedroom. I told him, in that case, to take that back because I cannot take that to up-stairs. In response, the delivery person left the mattress halfway through the main door. It left the door partially open and blocking our entry exit to our home. I tried to reach IKEA by phone. My call was cut-off because the automated voice said "high call volume". I sent email to their corporate office, no response. I am a senior citizen and now stuck with this mattress blocking my hallway (with help, I was able to push the mattress inside). I do not know what to do. Any helpful advice?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Oh my word! How I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. We spent $1558.00 on two loveseats. The legs are not in the box. The furniture is pretty useless with no legs. I did reach customer service and the rep informed me it would be a minimum of two weeks before another shipment could be delivered. I requested that someone simply take a pack of legs off a store shelf and mail them to me. She said they don't do that, they have to re-order from Sweden. But they made the mistake! They should try to make it right... So I held for 45 minutes for a supervisor. Then I was disconnected.

I have tried to call back for 2 days straight (like 20 times a day) only to get the recording "Our lines are busier than usual. We are unable to take your call". So today? Imagine my surprise when I get an invoice for $20 for the order of a new set of legs... The legs were paid for the first time we ordered the loveseats. UGH! But of course I can't get through to customer service to explain that we should not be billed for the legs. But, the legs won't get delivered until the invoice is paid. NEVER AGAIN IKEA!

IKEA expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Wide selection of designs that are both accessible and affordable. The company is continuing to franchise locations, and there are entire websites that are devoted to how to use their furniture in your home.

• Financing: Eligible customers can earn rewards on purchases or qualify for low promotional rates.

• Assembly: Products are designed to be easily assembled. Professional assembly services are available for a fee.

• Delivery: Flat rates for shipping and in-store delivery starting at $9.

• Returns: Purchases can be returned within 1 year.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs