1.10/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1366 IKEA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

They do not honor their return policy. Good luck getting them to send you a return label. I had to file a complaint with the BBB and even then they didn't follow through. They received the merchandise two weeks ago and still haven't credited my account. I have filed a second complaint.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I ordered a table online and it arrived quickly but it was completely broken in half. Trying to reach a live person at IKEA is unheard of. The 800 number says basically they are too busy and hangs up. You have to try throughout the day to call them various hours and hope that auto response is turned off and a live person finally answers. When that happened I literally waited on hold for about 45 minutes to have them ship another table top out.

After that showed up broken I went through the whole process again, this time waiting longer on hold. Then I was told I had to send back the 2 broken tabletops finally after probably 2 hours of wait time total! And to top it off I had to make sure I sat around all day for the truck to show up to pick up the broken table. So yet again, I was inconvenienced. This type of poor customer service should not be experienced for such a big company. I work for a billion dollar company in customer service and I would never make my customers go through this type of hassle. I don't know how they are still in business if not for the walk in stores.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

My order arrived and a piece was broken. I figured this is annoying but not the biggest deal. They will replace it. For three days now I have been trying to get in touch with customer service. They don't answer their phone. I have called about 10 times and each time the machine routes me and then says "we are experiencing high volume" and then just hangs up. They don't provide an e-mail address to contact them either. This is doing business in bad faith. I can't even believe they behave this way. I just want to sort out my problem but they don't seem to care. Very upsetting. Come on Ikea, you should be better than this.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Scheduled a return pick up on 25/9/2018. 09/23/2018 Thank you for your order. We will begin processing shortly. 09/23/2018 Order has shipped from the IKEA distribution center. 09/25/2018 Order has been successfully delivered. CALLED THEM ON 05/11/2018 SAID THEY HAD NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT, AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND!!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Ordered a bed for my daughter's birthday. Set up delivery for a Sunday so I would be home. They call the day before to give a 4 hour window, I confirm. Then they call the day of to say 5 to 30 minutes away, I confirm... I go outside to wait and no one ever shows up. After an hour I go back inside to an email that says I missed my delivery! I call and after waiting on hold more than a half hour, the CSR tells me that they can't bring it back out today. I'd have to reschedule and she would be so kind as to waive the redelivery fee... What? You didn't deliver it the first time! Then I'm told after being put on hold another 20 to 30 minutes that they call one more time after the 5 to 30 minute away call to verify you're still home and since I missed it (because I was waiting outside) they just don't even stop and call it a "missed delivery".

Where am I going after verifying I'm home when they are 5 to 30 minutes away?!?! Like I confirmed the call and decide to go out shopping or something... Nowhere in my order does it say you MUST answer three different phone calls. One the day before, one 5 to 30 away, and one when they arrive close to address, or it's a failed delivery. Now I have to wait another week AND was told if they don't stop at my house again I will be required to pay for redelivery. Plus, my daughter doesn't get her birthday gift. If you have all of the one star reviews IKEA, why aren't you trying to fix the problem? Never will order anything for delivery again, NEVER!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IKEA?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

My fiance and I bought an entertainment cf center which had looked nice via the display. The instructions seemed easy enough, and they were but they pieces they give you to put it all together are very cheaply made. They gave us these little cheap wooden pegs to piece together the cheap pieces of wood and the sizing of the pegs were way off and not sturdy enough to hold the wood. Most of the pegs broke off in the wood which made it impossible to get any other pegs in place. My fiance had to buy heavy duty construction glue in order to keep the wood in place. I literally had to go over all crevices with glue to ensure it wouldn't collapse. The only remedy I truly saw was to take a hammer to the whole entire thing. NEVER AGAIN will we buy from IKEA.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Me and my wife purchased a couch from IKEA online two months ago. A month later, after calling because of missing parts, sending wrong parts to our house, we told them, "Either you can send someone out to figure out the parts we are missing and they put it together, or they take it back." Instead of sending someone out they took it back, they told me we would get our refund once the couch has been picked up, well it’s been 3 weeks since they picked up the couch. For the past 3 days I have been calling trying to speak with someone about it, the line gave me a recording saying sorry they are too busy, try back another time, then hangs up on you!!! So today I called back and pressed 2 for sales, they had a rep on the line within 30 seconds. So if you still have money to give them, they will take your call, but if you're calling about a problem with an order or a refund, they will not let you thru to talk to anyone.

The girl that came on the line said we will not get our money back until the couch is back in the store and they see it’s not damaged. So WHOA! What happens if the delivery and pickup service damages the couch on the way back??? And how long does that take?!?! After seeing what horrible customer service they had, my wife wrapped every piece of the couch with trash bags to make sure they didn’t come up with a reason to not give us our money back, but we have still not gotten our money back and the customer service line can’t tell us when we will have our money back, or where the couch even is. $1,500.00 just up in the air? The fact that they hang up on you unless your calling to make a purchase should tell you enough. Our experience with IKEA has been utterly disgusting. Save your money please, and buy from LOVESAC! They gave us an awesome experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I purchased a sofa from online IKEA store with delivery option. The delivery came two weeks later from promised date. The delivery guy was by himself and asked me to help him to carry the furniture. Luckily, I opened the box to check and discovered that the frame was broken so I've not accepted it. Then I called 4 times spending 15-20 min on hold and was told that my refund will be processed within "next 24 hours". After a month of waiting, I have not still received the refund. I'm keeping calling IKEA. Horrible customer service. I'd never expect it from such brand. Will never shop with them again.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I purchased beds, sofa and clothing wardrobes from the Ikea store in Brooklyn NY and set delivery for the following Saturday. Got a confirmation on Friday prior remove the beds and on Saturday I never received the delivery. When I called customer service after not getting any information they told me they had a problem with one of the boxes and could not deliver the goods. The earliest they could deliver was Tuesday and we had to sleep on the floor. Finally Monday I received a confirmation that the goods would deliver the next day but on Tuesday I called customer service to find out that they lost my order in the warehouse and it would take 48 to 72 hours to find my goods.

I have been given every excuse you could think about as far as it was on the truck coming to me, they lost my order in the warehouse and I am still waiting for a delivery a week later. They are aware that my family has been sleeping on the floor for a week. The customer service and XPO are incompetent at best and they have horrible customer service. You call and they put you on hold, after waiting on the phone for 20 minutes they will say they are too busy. Call back later, they will not give you extensions or direct numbers so every time you call you to have to explain the whole problem all over again. I will never buy from this company again. They have a huge problem with their delivery service and they don't care. They will tell you anything to get you off the phone. If there was a way to give them less than 1 star I would.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

We bought last Saturday (Oct. 20th, 2018) on a trip in Vienna (Austria), at one Ikea shop there, 2 cabinets from the Ivar system. Once arrived in our city back home in Romania, we tried to assemble them. One cabinet worked out, the other not, due to some holes that were wrongly positioned. The "Kontakt” link on the Austrian Ikea´s website leaded us on a closed loop, without any phone number or e-mail address. We called then Ikea Bucharest (Romania´s capital city). They said they cannot replace the defective item since they are a different shop. Please note it is however a regular Ikea shop! They said that, even if it is IKEA´S FAULT, WE should go back to Austria and get replacement there!!!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

We purchased a large kitchen on March 15, 2018 in Richmond, BC. Our problem since then (It is now October 22, 2018) is that we are not able to get the decor strip (trim) which has to be mounted on the top of the cabinet as well as underneath in the correct color. Hence our kitchen is unfinished. The local IKEA supposedly referred the request to the Head office in Toronto. We were never contacted. In desperation I finally sent a certified letter to Marsha Smith, the president of IKEA in Canada. That got some attention and I was contacted with the news that the merchandise was on the way.

Needless to say, nobody took the time to confirm that it was a color match. And so on Sunday morning, we received the 3rd shipment of the wrong color. Congratulations! What IKEA does not seem to understand is the fact that things went wrong at their manufacturing plant. Not only are the trims white instead of off-white, we had the same experience with the side panels. Can someone please tell what to tell IKEA so the facts sink in? Or am I supposed to rip out the whole kitchen just so we can get the decor strips in the right color. Is there someone that actually cares at IKEA?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

How can a store employee set out to humiliate you? Well they do at IKEA. I have never been so disappointed and outraged in my life with the actions of a Store employee when I tried to return an item which had reduced in price: apparently that is not allowed - at least not by the psycho that served me and called the police. Needless to say the Police did not find anything to complain about. But will I buy anything from IKEA again - you gotta be kidding if you think I will.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My first order (2 bookshelves) was "lost" (i.e., they assumed they delivered it to the wrong address on the way to my house since it wasn't on the truck when they arrived for the delivery and it wasn't at the warehouse). So I had sat waiting for them to deliver only to have the truck pull up with nothing. Then I was told on the phone that the reorder would come on the following week, but when I called to check again they told me it was coming the week after that.

At that point every time I checked online the date kept changing. There were books all over my floor in the den because I had gotten rid of the old bookshelves the day before they were supposed to deliver the new ones the first time. The order date changing online went on for weeks and weeks and weeks. And when I tried to find out anything by phone, it would take forever to get through on and then they couldn't tell me anything, or what they told me turned out not to be the case (i.e., the date they insisted was the final date would change again the next time I checked online).

The bookshelves were originally supposed to be delivered in August, I did not get them until the second half of October. It was ridiculous. I will never order from them again and I have never seen such poor customer service. Do NOT order from this company if you need anything within a reasonable amount of time, or if you don't have an incredibly flexible work schedule where you can keep changing appointments because you think you're need to be home for a delivery only to find out two days before your date has changed yet again. They don't allow zero stars, or that is what I would have given.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Absolutely awful customer services. Never experienced anything like it. Got through after around 32 minutes wait. Assistant was unhelpful on the phone and wasn't very kind. She put me on hold. That was 20 minutes ago! I'm now back in the cue with another 30 minutes to wait before I can get through. Shocking!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I've placed two orders online with Ikea. The first time was in 2016, and I used a debit card to pay for the order that I place on a Friday afternoon. Monday morning I got a call from my bank telling me that my card had been canceled. Seems that someone had made a $283 purchase at a CVS in Atlanta on Saturday morning. When that sale went through, they attempted to make another purchase. Thankfully the things that they were buying were so out of character for my buying habits that it flagged the account. They then went all around Atlanta trying to purchase other merchandise, but by the third time, my card was canceled because at the same time they attempted that purchase, I was using the card in my small NW Georgia hometown.

A couple of weeks ago I placed another order and used a credit card. The card I used had just been renewed and had never been used. And the particular card has a system that creates a unique "virtual card number" for each online company where you use it. So, Ikea has its own virtual (fake) number that no other company has, and if anyone SHOULD steal this number and go on a shopping spree, the card company will then know for sure where the number was stolen from.

Well, sure enough, the very day after I placed the order, someone used the Ikea virtual (fake) number and went on a shopping spree all over the internet. These people try to send money through Western Union, buy Netflix subscriptions and Whitepages before I stopped them. Thankfully I was smart enough to remember the last order I placed to Ikea and looked at my online credit card statement a couple of days later and saw the fraudulent charges. I wrote a long note about all of this to Ikea, but got no response, so I will warn everyone this way. PLEASE, BE SUPER CAREFUL WITH YOUR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD INFORMATION WHEN SHOPPING AT IKEA!!!

Resolution response: Oct. 18, 2018

The delivery showed up, late, but everything was intact. Took a month all in all, and it was frustrating how the delivery team never called to warn that they would be late, or not show up at all. I still think it's inexcusable to make customers wait when you have no intention of attempting a delivery.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I can't believe how consistent IKEA has been at not doing their job. Look at all these 1-star ratings in the past year. The kind of ludicrous situations that IKEA has created for its customers feel straight out of a bad existentialist novel. Anyone with an idealistic vision of the business world being a meritocracy should look at a service like IKEA and weep. My order was simple - a large mirror and a rug. I could have just gone to the store (an hour away) and picked it up and put it in an Uber, but I thought I would save myself the trip. I'm a dumb-dumb, because I never got my order.

I placed my order at the beginning of September. Five dates were scheduled for delivery, and I stayed home for the full duration of each. I sat at my desk beside the window (which overlooks the street - I live downtown). No delivery was attempted. Every time I asked IKEA what happened, they said my order could not be located in the warehouse. An IKEA representative cancelled the order and placed a new one to see if that would help, but on the new scheduled delivery day, the same thing happened. I have called six times, been on hold for between a half hour and two hours each time, and stayed home for 4 hours per 6 separate days... I have given roughly 30 hours of my past month waiting for IKEA. It would have took less than an hour for a store manager to get in their own car and drive the order to me in person, but no delivery of any kind was even attempted. They marked my delivery as successful anyway, and kept my money.

Let me be clear - every time I called, customer service was compassionate, helpful, and confused as hell. As far as I can tell the issue is not with IKEA staff but with IKEA policy and their delivery system. So many different polite, articulate individuals tried to help me with my order, and were stymied by mysterious errors and limited power. I can't tell if IKEA is failing or if its XPO Logistics or some miscommunication between the two companies, but IKEA delivery remains the most bizarre, incompetent services I have ever used. For a company of this size, there is no excuse. They did give me a 50$ gift card, so I guess that's worth a star.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

HORRIBLE. I ordered a shelf system on 9/1/18 and it was supposed to be delivered on 9/14/18. I called IKEA and the shipping company and they said they weren't sure when the package would arrive due to delays. I called again to check the status and they gave me the same answer of "We aren't sure". After two more weeks of waiting, I called again and they said they lost my package and they would have to re-order it.

The RE-ORDERED package was supposed to be delivered on 10/16/18 and was not. I called AGAIN and they said that my package had not been received by the shipping company yet and they weren't sure the exact time frame of my delivery. I even left work early on the 16th to make sure I'd be home to sign for the package... that obviously never came. I'm still waiting for a call to know when my package will be delivered. I will NEVER order an item from IKEA again. Such a waste of my time. I've spent hours on the phone (mostly on hold) these past weeks without getting any real answers or solutions.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

What #IKEA online don't state in their terms and conditions: 1. They will only delivery to your area of certain unchanging days a week (Mondays, in my case); 2. It may take them more than 2 weeks to confirm your delivery date and send your items to the delivery company; 3. They will not provide you with a confirmed delivery time until less than 24-hours before your delivery (I received 17 hours notice - so good luck booking time off work); 4. Their customer service line will automatically disconnect your call rather than putting you on hold most of the time, due to "high call volumes".

Consider these issues carefully before you decide to buy online - and be sure to read the THOUSANDS of negative reviews and complaints on google. I took my complaints to their corporate office: and while I did receive financial compensation for my difficulties, IKEA clearly have no intention of establishing better customer service or amending this very poor delivery service. They made it clear throughout communications that they do not feel I have anything to complain about - including the miscommunication and misinformation I received from CS representatives, and the rudeness. If you are awaiting a delivery - good luck.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Burlington, Ontario store... Made an appointment with kitchen planner, paid 120 for two hours. Had delivery... all good. Contractor who is doing reno on house finds out the cabinets this lady had done the plan for doesn't fit... Actually doesn't even make sense at all. Pieces missing... Panels wrong color... Extra pieces didn't need. Cabinets two toned... They had included even the wrong color!! Contractor spends 8-9 hours (with us paying him) to straighten this mess out. Had to return to store get proper cabinets that is required to fix this crazy mess!!! Would defo never ever do a Ikea Kitchen again. Their planning department as no idea what it is doing. Such a ripoff. Totally disappointed!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

It is the worst service I have ever had in my entire life. I bought furniture from an Ikea Store with pick up and delivery service for 4000 USD. They brought me with a lot of missing pieces that could not assemble. Then they said they can't fix the issue because it is very complicated. Then I wanted to return everything. They came to my apartment for four times and they realized that truck is full and went back and forth. They consumed my two weeks, I had 4 days time off from my job because of these guys. I will never ever buy anything from Ikea.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The delivery was weeks late, very expensive shipping, damaged in shipping and materially incomplete missing about 80 hardware items. After several rounds of customer service, many more days of delay to replace a damaged component and to finally send the original hardware, several hours of frustration with the mix and match style of instructions that were, in some instances, simply bizarre. This was not a complicated piece of furniture to assembly, they just made very difficult. Poor quality materials, poor value, poor service. This is not a company with which to do business- EVER!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

If there was zero star option I would choose it. Never ever purchase anything online from Ikea that needs delivered. They outsource to local delivery companies and it’s totally chaotic. They tell you they will deliver it between 9 AM and 9 PM and then you should receive a call the night before that day to tell you a smaller window of time. I called to reschedule the day since I couldn’t get off work with enough notice for the original date.

After being on hold for an eternity I was told it was rescheduled for a different day. Thought everything was taken care of. Yet I still got a call the night before the original delivery date saying it would be delivered the next day - a day I wouldn’t be home. So I called and spent another half an hour on hold as they apparently have no employees at this place. And then was told that the request has not gone through to the delivery company, and that I had to be transferred to a department called resolutions.

When I was on hold for about 15 minutes of that I suddenly hear a recording say “we are experiencing higher than usual call volume and can’t take your call right now, sorry try back later.” And it hangs up on me. What a disaster. All I want to do at this point is cancel the stupid order. This isn’t worth it. What terrible customer service. Apparently they’re going to try to deliver it tomorrow and there’s nothing I can do about it because I can’t get ahold of anyone and the idiots can’t figure out how to communicate to their contracted delivery people.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Conshohocken PA store - I went to the bathroom section to order a sink, cabinet and mirror. The service rep has to order it thru the computer. You pay for it then and wait in a line for 20 min. Then have to go over to the pickup area to get it. Waited 25 min. and all the service rep got right was the mirror. It wasn't even the cabinet, it was some storage sys. and she didn't have the sink on the order. Had to go back and I showed another rep. what I wanted. She also told me that I had to purchase the legs for the cabinet, so she put that on the new order with the cabinet and she said the sink.

I was told I would have to pay for it and then wait another 25 min. in the pickup area. I also had to return the wrong items to get them off my credit card. I decide to do the return first. There were 25 people ahead of me so that was an hour just for the return. As I was waiting in the return line I looked at what I just reordered and there was no sink. Needless to say I did not purchase anything and will not be going back.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Ordered a sleeper couch in store for delivery 2 weeks before I moved to make sure there would be no issues. Was told delivery would be afternoon of 10/5. Never showed. Got one email that said it was delivered and another that said it wouldn’t be delivered until 10/11. Called delivery company and they said it was not ready

at the store so they couldn’t pick it up. Manual delivery was scheduled for 10/6. Never showed. Called and complained. Was told it would be delivered 10/9. Went to the store and they said it was rescheduled for Sun morning 10/7. Got an email on 10/7 that it was scheduled for 10/9 again.

Went back into the store to complain and they said it was sitting in the warehouse. I ended up canceling the delivery, borrowing a truck, and picking up the delivery from the store myself. IKEA said they didn’t pick the order at time but it was the 3rd party delivery service that was at fault for not picking it up from them to deliver. Never get anything delivered from them. It is a never ending spiral of not knowing what day it will be delivered or who has it. They only credited back the delivery charge for our trouble and time. Just a frustrating experience!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

During checkout we forgot and they did not ask for our IKEA family number so we could use our coupon. I called to see how we could resolve this issue. A very rude customer service rep told me I would have to return it and purchase it again. I will return it and go somewhere else. Very bad experience at the Merriam, KS location.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

IKEA. Used to love them until I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with them online! Or should I say trying to deal with them online. This has been the most frustrating experience ever! Long story short. Ordered furniture online for a sale in June - when I got to the check out - surprise - said my order couldn’t be completed due to technical errors. So phoned next day and was told no problem. They were too busy and the system couldn’t take it and would honor my sale price. That was the end of the good news.

I had to re-do my order a few times and finally got it sent in but it no longer showed the sale price. Tried calling for a week straight to get help and was on hold for up to 2 hours. All while trying to work of course! When I finally did reach someone I was on the phone for another 2 hours and I finally suggested that perhaps they could provide some customer service by calling me back once they had an answer. Agreed and again I gave them my contact information which they already had on the order. Never got the call. Called again and after much difficulty got my order processed. So on July 13th my credit card was charged $2300 for estimated delivery to the drop off center on July 25th or thereabout.

I had ordered beds for family coming to visit on July 28th so we went to try and pick it up but on the date it said it was ready but they said, "Unless you are called it won’t be there." Panic. July 27 no beds, no call. Called again and after being on hold forever I was told my order had been cancelled! Unbelievable. I was holding the bill with the confirmation number and I had checked my visa - nothing had been cancelled and no money returned. After many hours of phone calls, (explaining to them what I figured happened as they had to redo my order several times to get it right) hours on hold, requesting to speak to or hear from a supervisor and telling my same story over and over and over again. I gave up. I wrote an email to the customer service dept and got an email back saying “please call us as it would be faster!" Are you ** kidding me.

I no longer have the energy or time to deal with this, my company has come and gone, my Visa bill is paid and I have no furniture, no money back and no respect for how they deal with their customers. Customer service is clearly outsourced and if I hear one more person say they understand - I’m going to blow! I have now reported this to Visa but was told it can take 60 to 90 days to resolve. Thank goodness I’m lucky enough not to be on a tight budget. That said I want my damn money back and to be compensated for my time and interest on my loan to IKEA! If you made it to the end of this I’d appreciate any other suggestions so I can resolve this.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

The product was not tested well. Was supposed to be assembled at home, but was impossible to assemble as per the instructions. The supporting wooden things were not locking into place even after two of us struggled for almost an hour.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I have recently bought a couch in store in IKEA Stoughton branch but the inner cushions were missing. They gave us a form to pay for them and said they would add the cushions to our order and ship them together if we pay for them with that form. 1) The cushions did not arrive. 2) We paid with the form but the clerk apparently checked out 2 of them instead of 3 although form clearly specified the quantity as 3. Now customer service is telling me that I have to go to the store again to buy the 3rd cushion because there is no way to pay for it online or on the phone. I don't have a car, and had to rent one for the day to be able to do this. Now I have to rent another car. Even if I want a return, turns out I have to go to the store and pay for pick up. I was very happy with IKEA in Turkey. Clearly IKEA in US does not care at all about the customer experience. I wish I hadn't bought from IKEA. This will be the last time.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Let me start by saying I was warned by my brother that the shipping takes about 2 or 3 weeks. That was fine by me. I placed the order at the end of July. After a month I called the number a bunch of times with a response stating, "Higher call volume than usual. Please try back later." Then I sent 3 e-mails. Finally someone got back to me apologizing what have you. Delivery service only does Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I scheduled for the following week and get an email with all the information. Thursday rolls around so I call delivery company. Ikea never sent over information.

Wow. Were in October now. This is over two months. I finally have it scheduled for Saturday with a 5-9 window because I do have this thing called a job. I don't understand why they can't leave the stuff like every other courier. I didn't want to spend a lot so I went with them. At least customer service representative on the phone took care of me but Jesus. To sum it up go to their store don't order online or by phone. Their customer service is atrocious and unprofessional.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I ordered 2 desks from IKEA online and when the package arrived they only sent the legs and didn't even send the tops!!! I was hung up on multiple times trying to call in due to "high call volume" (Have you never heard of a hold line???) I tried to email but the email doesn't work. The online inquiry asks for things that I don't have and don't know how I could get (Like a number on the barcode of my receipt. I ORDERED ONLINE AND DIDN'T GET A BARCODE). I am just blown away that this company who I have purchased from for a while, has such horrible online service.

IKEA expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Wide selection of designs that are both accessible and affordable. The company is continuing to franchise locations, and there are entire websites that are devoted to how to use their furniture in your home.

• Financing: Eligible customers can earn rewards on purchases or qualify for low promotional rates.

• Assembly: Products are designed to be easily assembled. Professional assembly services are available for a fee.

• Delivery: Flat rates for shipping and in-store delivery starting at $9.

• Returns: Purchases can be returned within 1 year.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs