2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

3.9/5 (146 ratings)

About Courtyard Creations

Courtyard Creations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

On May 25th 2020 I purchased a Hudson 3 Seat Steel Sling Swing for $ 319.99 at our local home hardware for my mother's 78th birthday. When we received the swing and started assembling it we discovered that there was missing a part to finish assembling the seat. On June 18th the store told us that we had to deal directly with the company for the missing part. That day we sent an online request for the missing part and received an email confirmation. On June 22nd the company contacted me saying that they placed the order for 1 swing arm tubes but that they are on back order by the manufacturer for at least 6-8 weeks, and 1 will ship to you automatically once it comes into the warehouse. They said to note that this is just an estimate and that due to the COVID-19 outbreak, may take longer to come in.

It is now October 13th and I have yet to receive a tracking number. August 30th I sent an email for an update and I have not received an answer. I am truly worried that I will never receive the part. My mother never got to enjoy her swing and won't until next May. I understand that COVID had made it difficult for everyone. But if they are unable to provide the part the swing is of no use and I have list over 300$.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

My order is missing several important parts! I can not reach anyone to help me with this matter! Very upset!! I have called and emailed giving the missing parts numbers and my contact information. I am upset.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Years ago we bought our Courtyard Creations patio canopy swing from Walmart and we loved it. In April of 2020 we ordered replacement parts for it which included 3 cushions, seat assembly, canopy, and various screws and feet. We were told the parts were on back order and would be delivered as soon as available. A couple of months later we received the canopy and feet and screws. We waited another few weeks and when we didn't receive anything else we e-mailed the company and was told that the cushions had been sent with the canopy and the seat assembly would be coming. We informed them that we never received the cushions.

After weeks of back and forth e-mails we finally received the seat assembly which was the wrong part and wrong color. It was 2 1/2 inches shorter than our original part. We sent them pictures of the original and the part they had sent, per their request. Finally, they e-mailed that they no longer had our colored parts in stock nor the correct size. They also no longer had any cushions for us. They told us to send back all of the parts and they would refund our money. All of this took over 3 months and we doubt that we will ever receive a refund for the cushions which we paid for and never received. Their customer service is so difficult to deal with, I would never buy any product again from them nor would I recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 22, 2020

Purchased a set of 2 chairs. One chair arm bent. Sent for new part. No response for 2 months. Then response said: part not available. Maybe in 5 to 8 weeks or maybe never. Bring set back to retailer and ask for a refund. Other chairs have been put together and outside for 2 months. It would be very inconvenient to pack it all up put in car and drive 40 miles back to the store. You should send us another chair! Fast before summer is over!!!

Original review: July 14, 2020

Bought from Amazon from a company, not all the parts were there, Contacted the seller, we had issues. Ended up contacting Courtyard Creations and within two weeks I had the parts. If they had not came through I would have been stuck with a swing that wouldn't do anyone any good. I would definitely deal with them again. No hassle, great communication.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I would like to give this product a good review, but not possible! I purchased this same umbrella TWICE from Fleet Farm, and both broke within a couple weeks! The cord that raises the umbrella snapped! The price I paid made me expect better quality and certainly a longer life. Buying a new umbrella every couple weeks was not my plan for this summer. Also the metal work that formed the tilt joint (in both instances), was very roughly made with a significant number of metal burrs that made raising the umbrella very difficult! Not at all happy with this item. Regards.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Received a housewarming gift four years ago of Better Homes and Gardens patio furniture (Courtyard Creations, Polyware) that is totally rusting and disintegrating. Company will not stand behind item. I have never seen outdoor furniture literally rust away as this furniture has.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I needed red replacement cushions and 3X they said they had them. I was sent white ones with green stripes. They said, "Sorry we don’t make the red cushions anymore and we don’t do refunds!" This Co sucks!

Original review: May 31, 2020

I would NOT purchase anything ever again from Courtyard Creations! From a big box retail website on April 13, I ordered the Belden Park 5 pc Leisure Set manufactured By Courtyard Creations. Courtyard Creations mailed the product to my house. When I open the package there were SEVERAL missing parts and/or incorrect parts. Out of the 5 pc set I was ONLY able to build ONE piece, a chair. I could not construct the second chair because I was sent TWO right arms parts and NO bolts. I could not construct either of the two ottomans because I received FOUR right legs and NO left legs. On May 7, I emailed Courtyard Creations (service@courtyardcreations.com) With pictures to document the incorrect parts and specifically requested the proper parts providing part numbers.

On May 13 a Courtyard Creations representative (Naana) responded to my email stating they are shipping me my missing parts. On May 30, I opened my replacement/missing parts box from Courtyard Creations and it was STILL completely MISSING the bolts even though the package invoice stated they were suppose to be there AND they were STILL shipping me RIGHT ottoman legs instead of LEFT! The only piece I actually received correctly is the Left arm to the chair, but I’m still unable to built it without the bolts! This company is by far the worst company I have ever in my life experienced. Even reaching out for missing parts I STILL received missing parts! I am attempting to reach out to the big box retailer to deal with this company on my behalf because the chair I could build is actually really nice and with the correct parts I actually DO WANT to have this product.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Wow, I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased my patio set. I thought it was safe since I bought it from my local Fry's grocery store. The screws did not even fit into the holes on the legs of the table. The chairs were already assembled. I too have sent 3 emails and left 3 voicemails. No contact from anyone! Their recorded message say they closed because of the pandemic, but it's pretty much open for business for all other companies. This company is terrible at customer service! They are probably busy trying to wade through all the calls and emails from other customers who have defective merchandise! Wish I could give them Zero stars!

Courtyard Creations Company Information