1.85/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Courtyard Creations

Looking for a good furniture store?

103 Courtyard Creations Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 5, 2019

My experience is similar to Debra of Warwick, RI. My patio furniture kit was also missing a right arm. Customer service also told me it would take 4-6 weeks to get a replacement part. Funny, if this is an ongoing problem, why weren't sufficient spare parts ordered in anticipations of more customer complaints?

Original review: July 4, 2019

Just purchased this set with table, umbrella, 6 chairs so it was a little more than we planned to spend. As soon as we set table outside, the top of table which appears to be a vinyl warped and now after the rain, is so wavy that you could not even put your drinks on it. Haven't even had time to use as only had 1 week; and after reading this company's reviews, don't know whether to take entire set back to store or call company for different table??? So frustrating when quality and design don't match. What were they thinking?

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

One chair came with two left arms, they are not interchangeable. Customer service at courtyard creations says the arms are on backorder from China. Will take 4 to 6 weeks to receive. Why not just replace the set I said. They said they are only the parts company and not affiliated with Walmart. Then how can they sell their product at Walmart at all? It costs the same to buy chairs already put together. If I want to return to the store I have to ....get ready....take it apart and rebox it.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

We purchased this table from Big Lots about two months ago. Paid $100 and we loved it! Fit perfectly on our patio. One night, my husband went out to lower the umbrella and the whole glass table busted into a million pieces and he cut up his wrist pretty good. There was no wind, he just barely leaned on it, and crash! Courtyard Creations stated that the 1 year warranty was limited and the glass was not covered and could send us out another glass for $75 plus shipping. I researched online and I saw on ConsumerAffairs that this has happened to a lot of other tables similar to the one we bought. Called them back and they offered to send out ONE TIME another piece of glass. Just be firm with them and let them know that these tables have a history of breaking. I would recommend you NOT purchase this table at all given the history and it will most likely bust again, but it fit so perfectly, it is worth trying again, just will try to be very ginger with the glass.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I received a 4 post hammock last year as a gift for Father's Day, I absolutely loved it until this year. I set up the hammock outside on April 29th and as soon as I sat in it the bed material absolutely shredded from one side to the other in two places. You would figure the hammock would last more than one season. Terrible material. I would not recommend this item to anyone. Don't waste your money. I contacted the company last week and still not received reply. "Aggravated". I wanted to find out if they at least replace the bed and hopefully get another season out of it. Frame is excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?

Original review: April 30, 2018

I bought an outdoor dinning set. When I put it together I noticed 2 big scratches in the glass table top. I called the number in the box instead of returning it. They were very quick to send out a replacement top, but it was the wrong table. They reordered the top and are sending it right away. This kind of service makes me want to buy everything from them! Good job!! Great service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I bought two Hammocks this summer about 8-10 week ago, when I sat on one of the Hammocks the fabric ripped all the way across from one side to the other. Absolutely no reason for this to occur after such a short time. When Courtyard Creations was contacted we were told the fabric wasn't warrantied. I certainly understand fabric being warrantied for a long duration of time but not 8-10 weeks. Very dissatisfied with the product quality and the warranty.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I purchased a Courtyards Creation patio set that included six chairs and a black glass top rectangular patio table from Albertsons in Renton, WA about two years ago. This morning, around 7:30 AM, there was a large crashing sound out my back window. My wife and I opened the back door to find out table shattered in thousands of pieces all over our concrete deck. The weather was perfect with no winds, a sunny sky and temperatures around 67 degrees F.

I had heard of this happening to others but never thought it would happen to me, especially living in the Seattle area where we don't see temperatures much over 85 degrees in the summer as a rule, unlike other cities like Phoenix and Las Vegas. I am glad my kids are all grown. I did find the contact number for Courtyard Creations on another website's forum page. It is listed as 1-877-539-7436. The reason why I am posting this is to warn others of the danger of these tables pose as they can suddenly shatter into thousands of pieces without warning.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Courtyard Creations Inc 9 pc patio set - I just called Courtyard Creations and within 2 minutes I was connected with Zarlasht a customer representative. I explained that the patio set was purchased 6 years ago at the base exchange in Norfolk, VA, I explained that it went right into storage as orders were received to go to PCS. After the tour was over 3 months back stateside and then a year in Iraq. After finally retiring and retrieving all the goods out of storage upon opening all the boxes (some appear to have been damaged maybe while in storage being relocated twice) the instructions and all the hardware to assemble the set was missing. The lady that assisted me found the missing items and placed a replacement order for them at no cost. I should get them by next week so we can enjoy the set. This was great customer service and I am sure that there was a smile on the other end of the phone, keep up the good work.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Purchased a chaise lounge with umbrella from Wal-Mart. Love the lounge, hate the umbrella. The construction of this umbrella is very poor quality. The umbrella ribs are spindly and bend/break very easily. I called in for a replacement to Courtyard Creations. Customer service was very nice, but it took over 2 months to receive the replacement. The replacement umbrella broke within two weeks. I contacted customer service about my second experience and never heard back from them.

Courtyard Creations Company Information