toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Mr. Aguirre,

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience during enrollment with Felicia! Our Account Executives do an outstanding job of making sure all clients are prepared for the program and after you have completed enrollment, you hold the reigns to your program! We always make sure to accommodate your requests and help you reach your goals of financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 21, 2017

I cannot even begin to express the Great and awesome experience that I had in my conversations and dealings with the rep I had help me. Felicia has a genuine caring and compassionate approach to her job that put me at such great ease in my nervous state of mind in proposing to do this. Thank you for having her and ALL that she did for me. I could write another 100 words to express my gratitude for her efforts and assistance. I feel truly Blessed with her as my rep.

Dear Ms. O'Conner,

We appreciate your fantastic feedback regarding the program! Our whole team, from enrollment to completion, works diligently to ensure you have the best possible experience. We are thrilled to hear about your phenomenal experience with getting debt free and look forward to continuing to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 17, 2017

It's been great working with the team and I'm happy to be successfully working towards being debt free. I have a plan in place and I can see myself debt free. My fiance was skeptical at first, but she has seen the progress as well and is happy with our decision to move forward in the process.

Dear Ms. Fridley,

We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Freedom Debt Relief, along with the stress relief that you are experiencing! Thank you for your continued referrals to friends who may be in need of our services. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I have only one thing to say, "I can finally sleep at night." I love having help and it's only a phone call away. I do recommend you to my family and friends. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest and I can breathe again and best of all it will be paid in four years.

Dear Mr. Bouas,

Thank you for your kind review! We are pleased to know your experience has been nothing short of excellent and we greatly appreciate your referrals to friends and family who may be struggling with debt. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: April 13, 2017

Freedom Debit Relief has been excellent to deal with. They have saved us financially. I would strongly recommend them if you have severe debt problems. Their system works as long as you do what they say. I find them very knowledgeable.

Freedom Debt Relief did help me by facilitating a settlement with one of the three credit card companies which are represented in my contract, but not until the creditor had initiated a lawsuit. I found there had been no correspondence between the Discover Card company and New Freedom until after I called them about the lawsuit. This cost me an extra $800 to retain the law firm which they use to represent cases where there is a lawsuit. I feel that the lawsuit was a result of their failure to correspond and inform the credit card company / the debtor for almost a year to communicate with them that I had entered their debt relief program.

After I retained legal representation, the lawsuit was dropped and the company settled, but in the meantime it cost me almost a thousand extra dollars which I could not afford. I am hopeful that the other two debts will be settled without going through the same complication and expense. If that happens I would raise my rating.

I am neutral at this time. I have seen any changes other than I receive SEVERAL calls from everywhere. My business phone message becomes filled regularly causing me to miss several important calls for work. Nevertheless, I am too new in the process.

I am concerned with the amount of time that has gone by. It has been over 4 months and all Freedom Debt has only reached one settlement and all my other creditors have sent everything to collections and closed out our accounts.

Started the program a few months ago and at the current time have only had one of our debts resolved, with a large sum of savings. Can't wait to get the information of an agreement with the other debts we have, hope this comes soon!

The people at Freedom Debt Relief are very nice for the most part, very helpful. The timing of the contacting the creditors is very disappointing. I am not very happy with my credit score falling to the worst it's ever been... not happy at all about that!!! And the phone calls from the creditors is never ending. Thought they would be handling those.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Jason was very prompt and explanatory during initial process of application. So far my experience is great. I hope the rest runs as smooth! Also the contract is written so that the average person can understand and break down the agreement.

Participating in this program has been one of the worst decisions I have ever made. I am not sure if it is Freedom or the person from the lending group who talked me into this but the misinformation given to me is on the verge of leaving my kids and I homeless. When being told about this program and making the decision to do it. I made it really clear I would be needing to move in about 4 months and I needed to look at getting help to send a Child to college soon. I contacted the personal lending after getting a thing saying I was pre-approved for a loan. Then magically I wasnt. I am just about at the 5-month mark of the Freedom program. I was told it would take about 3 months for everything to be negotiated and my credit would be lots better.

So far I have had one account negotiated but I am still receiving monthly bills. Have ask the person at the lending group repeatedly if this is what should happen and received no answer. Found the perfect place to move. Decided to check my credit score low 400. I again let my contact person know my seriousness of my situation. For the last 6 weeks I have been told repeatedly, "Your file just about complete". I even begged to just be honest and tell me how long till things started improving. My contact person is now not responding very often to my question if at all. It has gone from, "I will be your contact person" to just "Call freedom directly".

I have had a vehicle break down as well. When you have a credit rating this low. You cannot rent a place to live. You. Cannot get any kind of help if you have a crisis. You cannot get a second job to feed your children because employers now check your score as well. You definitely are looking at breaking your kid's dreams of college cause you can't help with that if you can't even afford rent. So the idea of the program sound great and I sit on pins and needles every day that something will change and things will get better. But if you have any major life events coming up don't believe them when they say 3 months.

You will also be called up to 12 times or more a day from bill collectors everyday even when your contact person says they will take care of it. They will call your work as well and they work evenings and weekends. I am really hoping that will stop some day too. I would love to say how great this is but so far all I'm feeling is like I just made one of the worst decisions of my life.

This company took $1300 out of my bank account and only paid $400 to my creditor. The coverage they said was for service fees. They pay off one creditor at a time and collect their fees upfront. Don't waste your time or money.

Too much miscommunication filled 3 welcome packages. Every one of them was wrong or had something wrong with them. Took too long to get to you. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU TO NO ONE. You'll pay yourself first and then trying to make partial payments on my accounts.

Just wish they would try to pay more bills off sooner than Freedom Debt Relief have. But please with the customer service and they will answer questions when I call and very nice. But just wish some of my bills would be paid off sooner than they are.

I wanted 4 credit cards and a loan to be consolidated and this company is not doing what is promised. Then the customer service rep wanted to argue with me to cancel my services. You don't tell a customer no.

When I signed up for the debt reduction program I was advised that all the credit card debt that I listed; they said they have a relationship with. That led me to believe all my credit card debt would be reduced. One of the CC company does not settle period. I quit making payments as part of the debt program and as a result I got sued and have to pay an extra 1200.00 in fees and attorney fees. How does this help the consumer? FDR could have advised me of this. The CC company was willing to work with me on their own. Freedom Debt Relief company need to make sure they can settle with CC companies before telling the consumer they can.

It has taken away some stress, although still keep getting calls and threats from people we owe. We stay with a positive attitude as we move on to pay our debts. We know that it will take time to see the light at the end of the tunnel. In time we will get through this with the help of Freedom Debt Relief. Thank you for your support.

Kafi took the time to not only explain everything to me but also worked very hard to help me with the transition into the program. She was very knowledgeable and supportive. She let me know that if I have any more questions that I could reach out to her and she would make sure I got to the right person if she could not answer my question. She deserves a raise. Thank you again Kafi!

Your representative was so helpful and compassionate when helping me with this decision. I've been drowning in credit card debt for years. A huge weight has been lifted. Thank you so much. I would gladly recommend your services to friends.

Off to a great start. Felicia ** is awesome. Held my hand, made me feel safe about taking the plunge to get out of debt. I will have more to say as time goes by. Looking forward to working with you and living without credit cards! Wow. What a weight off my shoulders and we have only just begun... Thank you.

Robert was a great help in sharing the benefits of using Freedom Debt Relief. He gave me options, compared all programs and time frame to be debt-free again. His professionalism was reassuring to me. Thank you for helping me get my debt in control!

Brian ** is an awesome agent. He explains everything out to the smallest terms so that you can understand everything that's going on with your account. He is a very patient man. My tablet was taking its precious time, but he waited patiently until it loaded. I will definitely be telling everyone about Freedom Debt Relief with Brian **.

I'm dealing with a dying mother in my home, don't have much time, just let me say, every aspect of my journey with FDR has been outstanding in every possible way. We had automatic withdrawal done for our deposits twice monthly, that is definitely the way to go! Thanks FDR.

Contacting the representatives is easy and they are very helpful. I highly recommend this program as a great way to get out of debt. The negotiations made by the representatives and the fact that they contact the creditors for you makes it easy. Complete peace of mind with Freedom Debt.

Oronde was very knowledge and put me at ease throughout the process. He answered all my questions with easy to understand answers. He was very helpful in connecting me to the right person when I had an account that should not have been listed, due to a credit card transfer that we did not notice. The issue was resolved very quickly. Thank you Oronde.

I am very grateful for Freedom Debt Relief helping me out with my situation. Whenever I call they are always polite and courteous. They really care about their clients. I would recommend all my family and friends to seek out Freedom Debt Relief. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for helping me. Kevin did an awesome job explaining everything and took his time explaining every page of the agreement. He even made me aware of all my options and helping me to decide what was best for me. It's great knowing that there are people out that will help you and that they care to help you. Thank you.

This just seems "too good to be true". Starting from the moment I spoke with Shaun till the very end of about 1 and 1/2 hours time. Shaun's knowledge, patience and professionalism has given me great confidence in my decision that this is the program that is going to get "my life back on track" and improve my health conditions. Thank you so very much.

Lloyd ** is an excellent, professional person to deal with. He is very knowledgeable. He explained everything and made it easy to sign up. He gives a very positive image of your company. I am impressed with your company. Barbara Corcoran's review helped me to make this decision.

I was hesitant to call, but within minutes of talking to Tony, I felt a huge sense of relief, like there was going to be light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just starting the program, but so far they've been wonderful. They make you realize you're not in this alone.

I thank God that Freedom Debt Relief in my worse time of my life I found them. I hope that I get out of my Debt soon. My situation is not getting better (cancer). I want to be debt free. All the collectors they keep calling and sending me bills. I can't deal with this in my mind all the time. Hope all the debt collectors stop.

It was very pleasant talking with Mr. **. This plan seems to make the most sense to me for settling my debt situation. You all will be negotiating the settlements which I am sure is much better than me trying to do it myself, and it sets up a sensible plan where I have an obligation and incentive to make the necessary monthly deposits to pay for the settlements. Thank you very much.

We have had an excellent experience. They have been quick to respond to any questions and have treated us with respect. They are very accommodating and have taken the burden off of our shoulders. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

This process was explained every step of the way and everyone was very professional. I was involved in all settlements and received emails and notifications in a timely manner. I have recommended to many people. Now working on getting my credit score back to a good score. Thank you FDR.

Freedom Debt Relief Company Profile