Call toll free
4.54/5
Based on 3,149 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

15491 Freedom Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 15, 2019

First thing is I want to say is thank you Shaun ** for helping us and getting all of the information about your company to us so we felt we were could make an informed decision. You know the ole saying information is powerful. I had received something in the mail that I looked at on Sunday and decided to apply. I believe it was by Even. I first submitted it under my husband’s name because he makes way more than I do and wanted to see if we could file jointly to get a higher loan with us both being on it. A representative called me before I think I had the chance to hit send. We couldn’t do a joint loan so I applied with my information and that’s when you called me as I was hitting send. We normally would have taken the loan offer under my husband’s name but we realized that not even for a full $10K when it was said and done we would have paid over $32K for the life of the loan.

As soon my application was sent you called me and you held no judgement in your tone nor your voice. We went over some very important but private information and you still gave me the feeling that you could turn this around without a single push for a hard sale or a change of tone in your voice. You really were informative, explained everything and because you sounded too good to be true I pulled up the reviews while I was talking with you. The reviews were great and the fact we could be debt free in 4 years was a very satisfying. I never thought this would be us.

I’ll be 44 years old tomorrow and before I’m 50 we will be on the road to financial success. I’m not the best writer so I apologized but explaining how much we had to pay last year for our medical due to my illness and the fact 4 years ago I went from working a full time job making almost $70k to going on disability making less than $24k you understood. Again no judgement. I respected your advise so much I asked several times. When a question would be brought up and I wasn’t sure what to do I asked you what would you do if it was you in my position? You always replied with what I really believe was an honest answer so I took your advise.

Your company really has something special going on and it's employees like you is the reason people don’t feel judged, alone, scared or embarrassed. Also, I told you from the beginning I didn’t have the best memory and I tried to write down everything you said but I know I repeatedly asked you the same questions multiple times and you handled it like a pro, like it was the first time I asked you. Thank you Shaun for calling me exactly when you said you were (always on time) and if I needed to call you and you were on the other line I knew you’d called me back the moment you got off the phone even though I didn’t leave a message. We spoke a lot during the last 4 days and you made sure that I had the best information at all times. So if you can’t tell this is a huge thank you letter for everything you have done for us up until this point.

You all moved so fast that you let us know this was as important to you as it was us and you treated it like it was your personal dilemma not ours. Thank you for for saying, "You don’t need that other loan to just buy you a few more months and then you're back to where you were prior to that loan only to be deeper." The stress I carried about juggling money to make sure I could pay for this or that each month is over and that’s all because of you. You set us up so we can just pay our bills and not wonder where the next dollar is coming from and that we would have enough left over if there was an emergency without taking out another crazy loan.

Thank you Shaun so much and I’m so happy that when I picked up the phone that day it was you on the other line. I’m not sure how someone else would have made me feel probably fine since the people I have spoken to for verification never made me feel any sort of less than. Regardless I’m so happy you have taken care of everything, made this a hassle free transaction and getting off the phone without an ounce of shame for the situation we are in. I was so sure you had done this program before yourself because I felt you had been in my shoes at one point. Crazy to find out you weren’t. Thank you for listening to me cry about why this was such a huge deal and how you literally were giving me not only financial freedom but freedom from other things we spoke about that was personal to me. You never once rushed me off the phone or made me feel like I wasn’t your only customer.

If you are looking for a great human that holds no judgement call ** or email him at **. That’s his direct line and his email. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to put his contact info in there but I was lucky enough to get him so all I can do is recommend the man who gave me hope. If your in a financial situation regardless of your reason don’t worry Shaun will embrace you with open arms and take really great care of you! Tell him Kelly sent you!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kelly. At Freedom Debt Relief, we have your best interest in mind and we are glad to inform and explain our program very thoroughly. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Shaun and we wish you the best in regards to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We had some credit cards and we did some stuff around the house. When I was working, everything was fine because my husband got his pay and then I also got one the following week. My doctor retired me on disability back in 2015. So, we went from a pay every week to a pay every other week. And then, I got my pay once a month. And there's at least one, sometimes two weeks out of every month, that there's nothing coming in. We got behind on things and it just got to the point when we just couldn't do it anymore.

I saw Freedom Debt Relief and filled out a thing online on my phone and within a couple seconds, I got a phone call from them. It sounded like the right thing to do. I saw the reviews on Freedom and after I talked to Steve, I was comfortable with it. We kept us from filing bankruptcy. For all those years, I didn't wanna do it. I wouldn't have done anything. That's what we would have to do, and I don't wanna do that. But Steve made me feel comfortable. He was also very understanding. I expressed how nervous I was and he took the time to explain things.

So I had five credit cards and so far, three of them are settled. Freedom negotiates and our interest rates are lowered. They've gotten some taken off. When I also called and talked to the people at Freedom, they took the money out from my dedicated account, stopped the automatic deposit until a certain time in November and then they started them back up again. If I would've needed longer, they said all I have to do is call. They worked with me with that. That was awesome for me because my friend said whenever she ran into any issues or anything that she went through, Freedom didn't care.

The payment plan was also good because it was a certain amount that comes out every month. We decided that we wanted to make sure that it was in the account whenever they took it out. Freedom worked with us and they took it out the day after my husband gets paid. It still equals the same amount every month, but it's just two separate deposits, which works awesome. Rather than taking a big chunk out of your pay once a month, they do half-and-half.

The only thing that I don't like about the process is they don't answer the telephone whenever the creditors are calling. Also, it just seems like it takes forever for the first settlement. That made me nervous. I called them because my phone was ringing like crazy from all these places. But once Freedom answers, things are getting settled quickly. I'm almost halfway getting everything settled. Freedom has impacted our lives in a better way. Right now, we still have that money coming out. Sometimes it's a little more difficult but it's a lot better than what it was. I was a nervous-wreck before but I'm calmer now. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anybody.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, Elizabeth. We're proud to be on your side to help you at a time you need it most. Your progress with us has been phenomenal and we're excited to see you reach your next milestone. If you have questions or need assistance with your account in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com and chat with us! Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

It took great courage for me to initially pick up the phone, but I was drowning in debt. Due to unforeseen circumstances (deaths in my immediate family) I accumulated bills that were once divided. I got a 2nd job, in addition to my full time job, thinking the supplemented income was going to make a difference, but it didn't/hasn't.

I heard an advertisement on the radio and mulled it over a few days. I heard it again while sitting in the parking lot at my 2nd job, so I called. A very kind, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable man, David **, answered my call. I was quite emotional in explaining my situation and frankly a bit skeptical, but David ** was not pushy. I did not make a decision to commit to anything and told him I needed time to research Freedom Debt Relief before making a decision. David provided me with information and resources via email, but I researched further on my own. I asked David to call me back on a Sunday morning, which he did and in a timely manner at that.

After further inquiries on my part, I decided to commit to a new financial lifestyle change, which would be beneficial for me and would shave off almost $12,000.00 dollars from my debt. I am so happy I did. I feel a weight has been lifted and I can honestly say I have a personal financial coach with Freedom Debt Relief. I have called FDR Customer Service a few times, with each time being a pleasant experience with very knowledgeable, professional and kind people helping me with questions I had and resources provided. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for helping me see light at the end of the tunnel in such a difficult time in my life.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Wow Crystal what an amazing story you have shared with us! We are grateful you came to us for help and you are giving us the opportunity to help you become debt free! As you start this new journey with Freedom Debt Relief, we will continue to be by your side every step of the way! You don't need to worry about having to be so overwhelmed with all your debts, as you have come to the right company to assist you and provide you with huge savings. You will begin to see the great benefits of the program! Your feedback will help others to seek us for help! Thank you for your marvelous comments and support! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My wife and I have been raising our grandson who has autism and there were some unexpected expenses that came up. We decided that we gotta have some credit cards, try to build credit. And then it got to the point where it was a real struggle for me to pay for them. I called a few debt relief companies and Freedom Debt Relief seem to have a better plan than the others. I got in contact with the Freedom Debt Relief rep and explained to him. Then he put a plan together and asked me if I was okay with that. I had talked to someone else before and they were a lot more expensive than FDR, and it was about the same amount of time.

I pay FDR once at the beginning of the month. They do an automated withdrawal from one of my checking accounts, and then they distribute the money to my debtors. I also have another service with Freedom Debt Relief. It’s the legal part of it. There was a company that was gonna sue me and would take me to court. So, I got in touch with FDR, then they got me in touch with a lawyer that I would retain. I received a subpoena to court and I sent the subpoena to FDR, and we had a small letter. The lawyer took care of it before it ever went to court.

I’m very satisfied with the quality of service from FDR. However, I have a debt with Premier Bank and FDR is not working on it quite as fast as they would like. Premier Bank keeps calling me and telling me that FDR hasn't contacted them. The way that Freedom Debt explained it to me was that some of the creditors would call me more often because FDR tried to talk to them to settle, but they wouldn’t settle. So, the FDR rep said, “The longer you wait, the better the settlement will be.” What the rep was saying is that rather than basically not get anything, the creditors would settle for something less.

My debt was gonna be $32,000 if I kept going like I was. This was from credit cards and a couple of unsecured loans. But FDR is helping me out with that. They are one of the top debt relief companies on the internet and they got me down to $18,000, although it’s taking a little time. I’ve been with them for almost a year now. My credit score dropped and they said that would be normal, but it's actually not. My credit is taking a hit under, but I’m okay with that because, in four years, I’ll be completely out of debt as far as that part goes.

Hello Howard,

We greatly appreciate your honest and detailed response. We are so proud to hear you and your wife joined our program and are now on the way to having financial freedom. We want to take that extra weight off your back and to give you the peace of mind you absolutely deserve. Our Customer Service department is happy to assist in answering any questions or concerns you have about your accounts and the status of reaching a structured settlement. You and your wife have a very bright future ahead of you and we are extremely confident you both will continue to see excellent results. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I didn’t wanna file for bankruptcy and in the past, I went with another debt relief company called Fastrack but it was pretty short-lived. I really didn’t trust them giving them my bank account information and expecting them to put the money that I give them or the money they’re gonna take from me into an account to pay my debt. It didn’t seem right. Then when I went online and started researching different debt relief companies, I came to find out that they didn’t have the greatest rating. And that Freedom Debt Relief did.

But initially, I heard about Freedom Debt Relief from Shark Tank. The Barbara Corcoran was on there and I saw an advertisement. She highly recommended them and I thought that she must know what she was talking about. She is a billionaire in real estate. So, I started reading up about Freedom Debt Relief and I saw a lot of good reviews. I even went on to Business Better Bureau and saw they had a good rating, so I tried them out.

So far, Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful. Whenever I had to add a debt to my account, they did that and were always there if I had questions to ask. And whenever they settled my debt for me, they emailed me right away and also texted me. If I didn’t respond, they would call me about it. So, I’ve not had any bad experience with them. They even worked with me this past summer. I’m a teacher, so I work during the school year and I wasn’t working that summer. I told them that this one month was gonna be a little tough to make the payment and asked them if we could switch the plan or the graduation package. They worked with me in order to still take money out but in a way that would also work for me.

I’ve been with them for two years now and whenever I have a question or a problem, I'd call them up and talk to them. I spoke to someone in the beginning then whenever I called, I got different people. It was usually never the same one but I’ve never had anyone not understand my whole financial situation. It is right there on the computer and everyone I’ve ever spoken to has been able to tell me how we would work things out. And they’ve arranged everything or do whatever I needed.

I had about five accounts that they settled for me, some of the smaller ones, and I have a lot of small credit card debts that just kinda added up. They’ve been doing a great job, so it’s just a matter of how much they take out a month that I can put in and keep putting towards the account so that they can say we have enough and we can make a settlement type of thing. So, I’m still on track for the graduation date I had set and everything seems to be okay. But, it is nice to know that in a few years, I’ll have all this resolved then I can move on. And hopefully, my credit score will go up.

Their website is also great. I can easily get on the dashboard and see what is going on with the account. I would highly recommend them. If you have any accumulated debt and it is too much for you to handle, give Freedom Debt Relief a call because they set everything up on how much you make, how much you can afford to pay every month, and what your plan would be.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are so proud you chose us as your debt resolution option because are definitely the best option to reduce your debt. We will negotiate on all of the accounts enrolled in our program and soon you will see great success in becoming financially free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: May 24, 2019

Very pleased so far with negotiations. Very sure I did the right thing by signing with them! I believe they work quickly to negotiate debt settlement. I would recommend this service to others. Haven’t had any lawsuits yet, but have the legal service if that happens.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're so glad to hear you made the right decision, Jeanne! We will continue to provide support throughout your journey with us towards your debt free future. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Services department if you have any questions along the way, they can be reached at 1 (800) 655-6303 or by emailing support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

So far everything is working smoothly. I am very pleased with the results to date. Unfortunately, I wish some of the debt could be resolved quicker. I am not sure how to resolved this since I cannot afford to have more money added to my account.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you so much for your positive review, Jean! We will always negotiate with your creditors based on the funds available in your account. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Services department if you have any questions regarding your program, they can be reached at 1 (800) 655-6303 or by emailing support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

If you stick with the plan and go by the directions it's a great plan. I just had my first resolution to one of my debts. Don't panic and go off the plan. Yes, I will recommend this company to a friend.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations on your very first settlement, Shirley! We're thrilled to hear the program is working great for you. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Services department if you have any questions along the way, they can be reached at 1 (800) 655-6303 or by emailing support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I had the best experience with this company! They were clear with expectations and successful in doing what they said they would do, and much quicker than I expected! They are also very understanding of changing conditions and were super flexible in working with me! I absolutely will recommend them to all who find themselves in these situations!

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our program, Valerie! We're always here for you along your journey towards a debt-free future. Should you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Services department. They can be reached at 1 (800) 655-6303 or by emailing support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I have been with FDR since my phone call Dec. 20, 2018. I am now experiencing my first settlement saving me 35% of what they brought the balance to after I turned it over to FDR. I am very excited about getting out of debt. I Thank God that this is happening. Freedom Debt Relief, you rock! Mary Ann

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations on your first settlement, Mary! We're excited to see what the future hold for you and we are confident you will soon obtain financial freedom! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I am pleased with the services they provide. They are always updating me on the progress of the settlement for the credit card in progress. I like that if I don't go to my dashboard, they text me to approve any of the payments. I spoke with one of the representatives a couple of weeks ago for a concern and he was really awesome, he made me feel at ease. I specially love the videos and learn a lot from them, it makes me have confidence and not to be worried all the time and taught me how to talk to collectors.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're happy you find the videos on your dashboard helpful, Ednelyn. We're here for you every step of the way and will always reach out when we have important updates. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

FDR really seems to care about my situation and helping me resolve my financial issues. I greatly appreciate the peace of mind. The customer service is wonderful and the agents are always pleasant and helpful. They are very professional and have answered any and every question I've ever asked.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're so happy to be your partner and bring you peace of mind, Lisa! Freedom Debt Relief is very glad to take control of your debt and we will continue to help you achieve financial success. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

FDR... Is great!! They do all the work!! I thank them for being here. Have taken a big load off my mind and back. Would recommend the company, to anyone who needs debt help. Only took a little time for the process to begin. Hoping in a short while I'll be out of debt.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, James. Freedom Debt Relief is thrilled to take control of your debt and we would greatly appreciate if you recommended our program to your friends and family. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

Friendly and helpful when I called to ask about moving my date out 1 day for my monthly withdrawal. I have never had an issue when I call, the staff in general are always extremely helpful. It’s nice to know when I call I will be receiving a friendly and helpful interaction.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Was pleased at the timeframe my first debt was resolved and with the total amount that we have to pay back. I'm excited for the next one to be resolved. I can finally feel the relief. I would definitely recommend this process to anyone who is struggling.

Original review: May 24, 2019

FDR always does a great job answering my questions and assisting me with my issues. They also answer the phone quickly so I’m not on hold for any length of time. These people are a real pleasure to work with.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're always happy to help you, Bob! Our top tier client Services team is in-house seven days a week to answer any questions you have along the way. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

It's the way to go. Feeling good about paying these debts off. It gives me a lot of relief and it takes the stress away. I can relax and know I am in good hands. I would advise anyone with large debts to go with Freedom Debt Relief. It's a great to go.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, James, for your remarkable feedback. We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

Everything with the first settlement has gone well very good on communication. I am pleased with the first settlement we have one more to go and am hoping everything goes well with that one as well. But as of now very pleased with your services. Thank you.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Justin, we're ecstatic to hear that you are satisfied with our services and have had an outstanding experience thus far! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I have just enrolled so my exposure has been minimal but what/who I’ve dealt with has been wonderful. Very informative, empathetic and patient. They make sure you are comfortable with the decision you’ve made and will take as long as you need to understand. Great team!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you so much, Linda, for your terrific feedback! Our goal is to make sure clients feel welcome and confident when speaking to us as we know this can be a sensitive subject. We're excited for you to begin this new journey and we wish you nothing but great success throughout your debt relief program! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

To pay what you owe less painful. They negotiate to fair your credit repair vastly as I progress thru program. It is the right way. Do not file bankrupt do (the program) it is the right way!!! I love Freedom Debt Relief. Best thing ever happen to my life. Have me a new life to live debt free and educated me to stay debt free.

Dear Karol,

It brings joy to our hearts to hear how satisfied you are with our company. We really appreciate the support you give to our company and we enjoy having you in the program and assisting you in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I am very happy with the dashboard and all the updates. This has been the Best decision I have made. FDR has been great this far. I am so glad I started this program to help get my debt down and relieve some stress, thanks.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive feedback, Ms. Lewis. We're so glad to hear you are becoming familiar with using your Client Dashboard. This is a terrific resource to use when monitoring your progress along your Graduation Path. Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt-free journey! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I am new to the FDR program and so far pleased with the contacts I have made for information etc. I am still a bit apprehensive as it is a new concept for me as well. I look forward to progress to get my debts under control and documents and discussions so far give me encouragement. Thanks.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I have been very happy with the settlement offers that I have received. I'm on my way to being debt-free. So far, 3 out of 6 of my debts are in settlement. I am quite happy with Freedom Debt Relief. Halfway there, yay!!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations, Darlene, on how far you've come! You are certainly making headway toward financial freedom. We could not be any prouder of the hard work and dedication you've displayed while in our program. Remember to log on to your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com to monitor the amazing progress you're making. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Original review: May 23, 2019

Customer Service and other supportive staff are professional, responsive to my inquiries, needs and concerns. I feel that my present situation is being dealt with the utmost concern and effort. My experience has been positive and I recommend this program.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 23, 2019

I need to be able to add a debtor to my account. I am, however unable to log in. No time left today so will try again tomorrow. Overall I am extremely pleased thus far with all my dealings with FDR.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Richard. We're sorry to hear you are having problems logging into your dashboard. Please reach out to our Client Services department for further assistance. They can be reached at 1 (800) 655-6303 or by emailing support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 23, 2019

Mike was very informative with regard to providing an update about my account. I called for a completely different matter and he went above my expectations in helping resolve all issues. I am very pleased with his level of service.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Sydney. It's always rewarding to hear clients share the terrific experience they had when speaking with Client Services. We'll be sure to pass on the kudos for a job well done! We ask that you continue to contact our Client Services team as other questions come up along the way. We appreciate the opportunity to service your financial needs. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: May 23, 2019

After checking with BBB I called and got every question answered to proceed with this company. They have adequate resources to get your concerns met and understand. Online or on the phone they are patient, and eager to help with any concern or questions to better understand the process to debt free resolution. I would highly recommend anyone needing their services to be confident they know how to help and assist you in debt free resolution.

Dear Barbara,

We cannot thank you enough for your stunning review and rating! We are happy to be your debt settlement company and are excited to see you complete the program successfully! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 23, 2019

I am very please with my experience. So far, everything has gone exactly as planned. The customer service is great! Everybody was very friendly but also very professional and I know they love being to help people get back their lives. Great job.

Dear Kathleen,

We are pleased to receive such positive and uplifting feedback! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 23, 2019

I had called to see if I could postpone a payment because of my mother in-law's death and we needed to help with some financial aspects of that. She was so helpful and was respectful of this situation. She was able to verify it would not jeopardize my negotiated settlements. So she was able to help my family and I get through a terrible time without one more worry.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Cris, for your kind review! We are sorry to hear about your loss, however, we're glad that we have been able to provide some assistance and relief in the financial aspect of your situation. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 23, 2019

First time with my 1st Settlement. Needed instructions about this. If it’s a good Settlement? Does the money come from my personal acct, or FDR account? How long for payoff with Settlement. Any other Settlements upcoming. Very excited to have the guidance of FDR, never had done this before.

Hello Kristine,

Great questions and we would be more than happy to answer them for you. Our Client Services department is available 7 days a week and can be reached at (800) 655-6303 if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Freedom Debt Relief is a credit advocacy and debt resolution company that has resolved over $4 billion in debt for its clients. Freedom Debt Relief has over 900 highly-trained professionals at their company. Their individualized approach first reviews every customer’s personal situation to determine whether they are the best fit for the company. If the company can’t help the consumer, they refer them to a more suitable agency.

• No fees upfront: Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge any fees until after they have resolved your debt.

• Training: Employees receive in-depth training and frequent quality assurance monitoring.

• Customer support: Customer support specialists are available online 24/7, and an online consumer portal to help clients stay informed and in control.

• Certifications: The company is a Platinum Member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA), a Charter Member of the American Fair Credit Council and accredited by BSI Management Systems.

• Services: Freedom Debt Relief offers options for debt management such as debt settlement, credit counseling, debt consolidation and additional methods of financial assistance.

• Bankruptcy: Freedom Debt Relief can help consumers work through their bankruptcy plans and options as well as manage their debts.

• Best for: consumers worried about bankruptcy, over-spenders and individuals with excessive credit card debt.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg