toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief has literally changed my life. When no one else would even talk to me, FDR was there to pick me up and set things in motion to get me out of debt. The people behind the scenes are knowledgeable and courteous and go out of their way to make sure everything is smooth and stress free.

Freedom Debt Relief has done a great job in keeping me informed. I am confident that I will be debt free in a short time with their help. I like that I can access my client portal and review any updates and also keep track of my creditor balances. I am positive that I am going to be debt free in just a short time.

Thank you so much. If there were more stars to rate you you would get them all. You are a GREAT representative for your company. I appreciated all you did for me to help me. May the good Lord bless you and your love ones.

I have contact Customer Service on a number of occasions regarding my being contacted by Creditors that have taken over my Credit Accounts. Requesting Payments. They have stated they have no idea that the Credit accounts I enrolled in with Freedom have been contacted by Freedom. I was told by Freedom at the time of enrollment that if contacted by Creditors to notify Freedom and they would respond. This is not happening. I have notified Customer Service on this matter 3 Times!!!

My biggest concern. I have checked my Dashboard over the past few months regularly. When I enrolled with Freedom Debt. I was told that my Accounts and Program, would be settled by Mar 2020 (42 Months). Now I see where the projected settlement of my Program is Oct 2020 (48 Months!!!). Additionally, all of the Account Due Balances are rising to a point. That when a settlement is reached. I will it appears be paying the amount originally due. I don't understand why the Accounts with the lowest balances due were not negotiated first. I am starting to believe I should have simply filed Bankruptcy and been done with it. My Credit is ruined anyway as it is.

I would like to say that the information provided was very accurate, The representative Monica was very pleasant and very helpful in obtaining the information I required for the debt relief program. I would definitely recommend a friend because this program is very helpful.

I am very happy with my progress. In six month with Freedom Debt Relief you have settled 2 accounts saving me thousands of dollars. I thank you for your hard work and look forward to be debt free. I wish I had contacted you sooner. The process has been easy and it has brought me peace of mind. Thank You!

You explained the whole procedure to us, made sure we understood, and walked us through the entire process from the first phone call to registering our account online to see the progress we make. We are so anxious to get rid of our debt and get back on track. A huge weight has been lifted!! Thank you!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Very very happy with services from the very first Day... Customer services person help & was able to understand everything. Very happy that I called and makes me feel very happy and not under a lot of stress!!! Please continue with the wonderful help that you give.

I would like to thank you all for understanding my situation. I have been on these loans and not getting ahead for myself. I'm so happy I had found this site on the web. Now I can relax knowing that my bill are taken care of. Thank you so much. God bless you all, have a wonderful rest of the year.

First time customer, I must say I was nervous to begin this process but after the Rep. explained it all I felt at ease with my decision to choose Freedom Debt Relief. I'm happy to say that with their help I will get out of debt and stop living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm just ready to be done with all the debt that hangs over my head and Freedom has simplified the process, taking a lot of stress from me. It still makes me cringe to see my credit score drop but I know I'll be able to get it back up once I'm clear of this mound of debt. Creditors have stopped calling for the most part and I really feel like I'm doing something about my debt to neutralize it, instead of keeping in the cycle of minimum payments with no relief. Satisfied so far.

I was introduced to the program by Lloyd, and he walked me through the process of enrollment and account setup in a professional and concise manner. He explained everything, was patient, and followed up in every aspect. I am very pleased by the customer service provided.

Josh was very professional. Went over every little detail to make sure that I understood what was going on and how the program worked, call me back on several occasions and answered all my questions to the fullest of his ability. It will be my pleasure to work with him in the future to resolve my situation.

My agent did an outstanding job informing me about how to handle calls from creditors. Her information and professionalism put me back into focus. I am still receiving the calls, so I might call again and or check my dashboard for any updates. Thank you.

They did a great job in helping me get out of debt over the last 4 years. Very professional when working with the companies that I was in debt with. They helped me reestablish my credit rating. Went from poor to excellent today. Thank you for your service and compassion.

The process was very smooth, easy to understand, and the debt counselors were very clear in the expectations. I hope to be debt-free in much less time than I expected when I first called. Kudos to both Tony and Daniel for their professionalism.

Ira was fabulous, informative and helpful! Thanks, Ira! I feel less stress and feel that Ira made this experience a whole lot smoother than I expected. Six stars for customer service! I feel very informed and was left with no questions unanswered!

So far I am very pleased. Made 1 settlement already. Answered my calls promptly. Answered all my questions. Very friendly. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone trying to get out of debt. Your debt collectors will stop calling so much. That's a big plus.

Freedom Debt Relief saved me from complete disaster! Credit cards can be a great way to assist us in building our credit and giving us a little help along the way but they can also be too easy to use and often make purchases not necessary. Yes it is easy to say, have control but not all of us can do that so easily! Freedom Debt Relief helped me to save thousands of dollars and be able to have the money I needed to get through a very difficult time and saved me from having to file bankruptcy! I am grateful for this program! The customer service representatives are kind and understanding and always get back to you quickly! I definitely recommend this company to anyone struggling with finances!

Our experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been great. Everyone has been really helpful and prompt with responses to any questions. They were very helpful when we started the process and continue to be helpful as we move through the process. The Dashboard has been very helpful in keeping us informed on the process.

Jennifer ** was great! She was very informative, personable, and helped me to understand the process clearly. Jennifer not only made me feel comfortable asking her questions but also with her level of knowledge. Unfortunately, I found that Kaielin ** in the welcome committee was not. It was hard to understand what she was saying due to stumbling/mumbling on words, choking/coughing multiple times (maybe eating?), and it sounded like she was reading a script containing words she didn't know how to read (sounding them out, etc). She requested information I had already provided, when brought to her attention she just quickly moved on with the monotonous, incomprehensible spiel, it felt like I wasn't on the phone. From a customer service standpoint I wouldn't have her on the phone.

Thank you so much for your help. I worry-free and stress-free. Customer service is superb and very professional. I didn't think twice when I heard about this company. It was really a relief. Now I can sleep good and focus more on my everyday life.

Since I signed up with FDR in March, everything is rolling along like clockwork. I'm down 1 debt cleared and moving eagerly toward clearing them all, and I hope to do it earlier than projected. Everyone at FDR, and their affiliates have been very kind and easy to work with. If I had a friend who wanted to move in the direction that I did, I would certainly recommend FDR. I feel like I'm being taken care of by family.

Thank you very much for your help. All the representative were very helpful and they knew how to handle every problem which I really had no problems. In the beginning when I started the representative was very friendly and really made sure that I understood what was going on. It was a lot to take in. After 2 1/2 year I am happy to say that I am done. And I will never put myself in that problem again.

I did my own research before I made the call. I read both good reviews and bad but every situation is different. I was treated with kindness and everything I was told was accurate and on point. We were explained how the whole process worked and what they could and would do for us. Our representative was very kind and helpful. Thank you so much for all of your help.

All it took was a phone call and I totally felt like I can fully breathe again. Debt Counselor, Analia **, was very approachable, friendly, and informative. Analia gave me hope and made the whole process smooth; she also made the phone call very entertaining in a way to soothe my financial stress. I will always be grateful for her and for all her help. Thank you so much for helping me resolve my debts!

When we started with FDR they did a good job of keeping collection calls away from us but it took many months for it to stop. When it did they did good work on our accounts EXCEPT one and it is the major one they had. We have now been told the last 6 months that a settlement was in the works and it’s still open and disgusts us. We feel that they have either given up or just found someone tougher than them. They have our money to pay this account and we feel we are being lied to now on every call me make for an update.

It seems they handled the easy ones and when they face a tough one they are not delivering. We paid a huge amount of money to them to get our accounts settled and it's lingering way too long with this only one left and the excuses we get are sad and not acceptable. We have been lied to because a settlement was about to be done and that was 6 months going on 7 and we feel it will never get done! All we end up hearing is to call back again in a week for an update. You try that for 6 months and see how you feel.

Just got enrolled and starting the program. The personnel that I worked with were very friendly and helpful. I will see how the program plays out. It is too early to see any results, it looks at this point to be a well run company and the web tools, client dashboard is a great tool to keep tabs on the progress.

I'm very happy with the service I've received!! The service has been very helpful and timely. I've never felt pressured and felt that everything was in my best interest. I would recommend this service to any of my friends. Thank you for helping me.

He helped me out a ton! I would absolutely recommend this company to any and all of my friends needing debt consolidation due to Mike's awesome handy work! He helped me quickly figure out what I could consolidate as debt and helped me pick the best plan for me and explained anything I had questions on. Excellent job!

We just started working with FDR and so far they have been very professional and helpful with any questions that we have had. Hoping to see great results within the next 4 years. We have checked into other similar businesses but feel this company is the real deal.

My experience with FDR has been effortless! I am so pleased with how well things are going. Coming out from under this debt is such a relief. It's something I could not see any way out of before I contacted FDR. When I saw what was finally negotiated on one of my accounts, I was shocked! I have already recommended FDR to friends and family. Thank you so much!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Profile