Call toll free
4.54/5
Based on 3,573 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

16168 Freedom Debt Relief Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 15, 2019

First thing is I want to say is thank you Shaun ** for helping us and getting all of the information about your company to us so we felt we were could make an informed decision. You know the ole saying information is powerful. I had received something in the mail that I looked at on Sunday and decided to apply. I believe it was by Even. I first submitted it under my husband’s name because he makes way more than I do and wanted to see if we could file jointly to get a higher loan with us both being on it. A representative called me before I think I had the chance to hit send. We couldn’t do a joint loan so I applied with my information and that’s when you called me as I was hitting send. We normally would have taken the loan offer under my husband’s name but we realized that not even for a full $10K when it was said and done we would have paid over $32K for the life of the loan.

As soon my application was sent you called me and you held no judgement in your tone nor your voice. We went over some very important but private information and you still gave me the feeling that you could turn this around without a single push for a hard sale or a change of tone in your voice. You really were informative, explained everything and because you sounded too good to be true I pulled up the reviews while I was talking with you. The reviews were great and the fact we could be debt free in 4 years was a very satisfying. I never thought this would be us.

I’ll be 44 years old tomorrow and before I’m 50 we will be on the road to financial success. I’m not the best writer so I apologized but explaining how much we had to pay last year for our medical due to my illness and the fact 4 years ago I went from working a full time job making almost $70k to going on disability making less than $24k you understood. Again no judgement. I respected your advise so much I asked several times. When a question would be brought up and I wasn’t sure what to do I asked you what would you do if it was you in my position? You always replied with what I really believe was an honest answer so I took your advise.

Your company really has something special going on and it's employees like you is the reason people don’t feel judged, alone, scared or embarrassed. Also, I told you from the beginning I didn’t have the best memory and I tried to write down everything you said but I know I repeatedly asked you the same questions multiple times and you handled it like a pro, like it was the first time I asked you. Thank you Shaun for calling me exactly when you said you were (always on time) and if I needed to call you and you were on the other line I knew you’d called me back the moment you got off the phone even though I didn’t leave a message. We spoke a lot during the last 4 days and you made sure that I had the best information at all times. So if you can’t tell this is a huge thank you letter for everything you have done for us up until this point.

You all moved so fast that you let us know this was as important to you as it was us and you treated it like it was your personal dilemma not ours. Thank you for for saying, "You don’t need that other loan to just buy you a few more months and then you're back to where you were prior to that loan only to be deeper." The stress I carried about juggling money to make sure I could pay for this or that each month is over and that’s all because of you. You set us up so we can just pay our bills and not wonder where the next dollar is coming from and that we would have enough left over if there was an emergency without taking out another crazy loan.

Thank you Shaun so much and I’m so happy that when I picked up the phone that day it was you on the other line. I’m not sure how someone else would have made me feel probably fine since the people I have spoken to for verification never made me feel any sort of less than. Regardless I’m so happy you have taken care of everything, made this a hassle free transaction and getting off the phone without an ounce of shame for the situation we are in. I was so sure you had done this program before yourself because I felt you had been in my shoes at one point. Crazy to find out you weren’t. Thank you for listening to me cry about why this was such a huge deal and how you literally were giving me not only financial freedom but freedom from other things we spoke about that was personal to me. You never once rushed me off the phone or made me feel like I wasn’t your only customer.

If you are looking for a great human that holds no judgement call ** or email him at **. That’s his direct line and his email. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to put his contact info in there but I was lucky enough to get him so all I can do is recommend the man who gave me hope. If your in a financial situation regardless of your reason don’t worry Shaun will embrace you with open arms and take really great care of you! Tell him Kelly sent you!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kelly. At Freedom Debt Relief, we have your best interest in mind and we are glad to inform and explain our program very thoroughly. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Shaun and we wish you the best in regards to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We had some credit cards and we did some stuff around the house. When I was working, everything was fine because my husband got his pay and then I also got one the following week. My doctor retired me on disability back in 2015. So, we went from a pay every week to a pay every other week. And then, I got my pay once a month. And there's at least one, sometimes two weeks out of every month, that there's nothing coming in. We got behind on things and it just got to the point when we just couldn't do it anymore.

I saw Freedom Debt Relief and filled out a thing online on my phone and within a couple seconds, I got a phone call from them. It sounded like the right thing to do. I saw the reviews on Freedom and after I talked to Steve, I was comfortable with it. We kept us from filing bankruptcy. For all those years, I didn't wanna do it. I wouldn't have done anything. That's what we would have to do, and I don't wanna do that. But Steve made me feel comfortable. He was also very understanding. I expressed how nervous I was and he took the time to explain things.

So I had five credit cards and so far, three of them are settled. Freedom negotiates and our interest rates are lowered. They've gotten some taken off. When I also called and talked to the people at Freedom, they took the money out from my dedicated account, stopped the automatic deposit until a certain time in November and then they started them back up again. If I would've needed longer, they said all I have to do is call. They worked with me with that. That was awesome for me because my friend said whenever she ran into any issues or anything that she went through, Freedom didn't care.

The payment plan was also good because it was a certain amount that comes out every month. We decided that we wanted to make sure that it was in the account whenever they took it out. Freedom worked with us and they took it out the day after my husband gets paid. It still equals the same amount every month, but it's just two separate deposits, which works awesome. Rather than taking a big chunk out of your pay once a month, they do half-and-half.

The only thing that I don't like about the process is they don't answer the telephone whenever the creditors are calling. Also, it just seems like it takes forever for the first settlement. That made me nervous. I called them because my phone was ringing like crazy from all these places. But once Freedom answers, things are getting settled quickly. I'm almost halfway getting everything settled. Freedom has impacted our lives in a better way. Right now, we still have that money coming out. Sometimes it's a little more difficult but it's a lot better than what it was. I was a nervous-wreck before but I'm calmer now. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anybody.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, Elizabeth. We're proud to be on your side to help you at a time you need it most. Your progress with us has been phenomenal and we're excited to see you reach your next milestone. If you have questions or need assistance with your account in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com and chat with us! Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

It took great courage for me to initially pick up the phone, but I was drowning in debt. Due to unforeseen circumstances (deaths in my immediate family) I accumulated bills that were once divided. I got a 2nd job, in addition to my full time job, thinking the supplemented income was going to make a difference, but it didn't/hasn't.

I heard an advertisement on the radio and mulled it over a few days. I heard it again while sitting in the parking lot at my 2nd job, so I called. A very kind, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable man, David **, answered my call. I was quite emotional in explaining my situation and frankly a bit skeptical, but David ** was not pushy. I did not make a decision to commit to anything and told him I needed time to research Freedom Debt Relief before making a decision. David provided me with information and resources via email, but I researched further on my own. I asked David to call me back on a Sunday morning, which he did and in a timely manner at that.

After further inquiries on my part, I decided to commit to a new financial lifestyle change, which would be beneficial for me and would shave off almost $12,000.00 dollars from my debt. I am so happy I did. I feel a weight has been lifted and I can honestly say I have a personal financial coach with Freedom Debt Relief. I have called FDR Customer Service a few times, with each time being a pleasant experience with very knowledgeable, professional and kind people helping me with questions I had and resources provided. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for helping me see light at the end of the tunnel in such a difficult time in my life.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Wow Crystal what an amazing story you have shared with us! We are grateful you came to us for help and you are giving us the opportunity to help you become debt free! As you start this new journey with Freedom Debt Relief, we will continue to be by your side every step of the way! You don't need to worry about having to be so overwhelmed with all your debts, as you have come to the right company to assist you and provide you with huge savings. You will begin to see the great benefits of the program! Your feedback will help others to seek us for help! Thank you for your marvelous comments and support! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My wife and I have been raising our grandson who has autism and there were some unexpected expenses that came up. We decided that we gotta have some credit cards, try to build credit. And then it got to the point where it was a real struggle for me to pay for them. I called a few debt relief companies and Freedom Debt Relief seem to have a better plan than the others. I got in contact with the Freedom Debt Relief rep and explained to him. Then he put a plan together and asked me if I was okay with that. I had talked to someone else before and they were a lot more expensive than FDR, and it was about the same amount of time.

I pay FDR once at the beginning of the month. They do an automated withdrawal from one of my checking accounts, and then they distribute the money to my debtors. I also have another service with Freedom Debt Relief. It’s the legal part of it. There was a company that was gonna sue me and would take me to court. So, I got in touch with FDR, then they got me in touch with a lawyer that I would retain. I received a subpoena to court and I sent the subpoena to FDR, and we had a small letter. The lawyer took care of it before it ever went to court.

I’m very satisfied with the quality of service from FDR. However, I have a debt with Premier Bank and FDR is not working on it quite as fast as they would like. Premier Bank keeps calling me and telling me that FDR hasn't contacted them. The way that Freedom Debt explained it to me was that some of the creditors would call me more often because FDR tried to talk to them to settle, but they wouldn’t settle. So, the FDR rep said, “The longer you wait, the better the settlement will be.” What the rep was saying is that rather than basically not get anything, the creditors would settle for something less.

My debt was gonna be $32,000 if I kept going like I was. This was from credit cards and a couple of unsecured loans. But FDR is helping me out with that. They are one of the top debt relief companies on the internet and they got me down to $18,000, although it’s taking a little time. I’ve been with them for almost a year now. My credit score dropped and they said that would be normal, but it's actually not. My credit is taking a hit under, but I’m okay with that because, in four years, I’ll be completely out of debt as far as that part goes.

Hello Howard,

We greatly appreciate your honest and detailed response. We are so proud to hear you and your wife joined our program and are now on the way to having financial freedom. We want to take that extra weight off your back and to give you the peace of mind you absolutely deserve. Our Customer Service department is happy to assist in answering any questions or concerns you have about your accounts and the status of reaching a structured settlement. You and your wife have a very bright future ahead of you and we are extremely confident you both will continue to see excellent results. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I didn’t wanna file for bankruptcy and in the past, I went with another debt relief company called Fastrack but it was pretty short-lived. I really didn’t trust them giving them my bank account information and expecting them to put the money that I give them or the money they’re gonna take from me into an account to pay my debt. It didn’t seem right. Then when I went online and started researching different debt relief companies, I came to find out that they didn’t have the greatest rating. And that Freedom Debt Relief did.

But initially, I heard about Freedom Debt Relief from Shark Tank. The Barbara Corcoran was on there and I saw an advertisement. She highly recommended them and I thought that she must know what she was talking about. She is a billionaire in real estate. So, I started reading up about Freedom Debt Relief and I saw a lot of good reviews. I even went on to Business Better Bureau and saw they had a good rating, so I tried them out.

So far, Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful. Whenever I had to add a debt to my account, they did that and were always there if I had questions to ask. And whenever they settled my debt for me, they emailed me right away and also texted me. If I didn’t respond, they would call me about it. So, I’ve not had any bad experience with them. They even worked with me this past summer. I’m a teacher, so I work during the school year and I wasn’t working that summer. I told them that this one month was gonna be a little tough to make the payment and asked them if we could switch the plan or the graduation package. They worked with me in order to still take money out but in a way that would also work for me.

I’ve been with them for two years now and whenever I have a question or a problem, I'd call them up and talk to them. I spoke to someone in the beginning then whenever I called, I got different people. It was usually never the same one but I’ve never had anyone not understand my whole financial situation. It is right there on the computer and everyone I’ve ever spoken to has been able to tell me how we would work things out. And they’ve arranged everything or do whatever I needed.

I had about five accounts that they settled for me, some of the smaller ones, and I have a lot of small credit card debts that just kinda added up. They’ve been doing a great job, so it’s just a matter of how much they take out a month that I can put in and keep putting towards the account so that they can say we have enough and we can make a settlement type of thing. So, I’m still on track for the graduation date I had set and everything seems to be okay. But, it is nice to know that in a few years, I’ll have all this resolved then I can move on. And hopefully, my credit score will go up.

Their website is also great. I can easily get on the dashboard and see what is going on with the account. I would highly recommend them. If you have any accumulated debt and it is too much for you to handle, give Freedom Debt Relief a call because they set everything up on how much you make, how much you can afford to pay every month, and what your plan would be.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are so proud you chose us as your debt resolution option because are definitely the best option to reduce your debt. We will negotiate on all of the accounts enrolled in our program and soon you will see great success in becoming financially free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: July 19, 2019

I am really delighted with this program, FDR, at the results received in my enrolled program. I've been in the program one year at least, and had two (2) negotiated so far. Very pleased and thankful for the services the program offers.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Early! We are happy to hear you are delighted with your program. If there is any other way we can help you, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I spoke with a representative to update an account and they were very helpful. Very kind and courteous. I would recommend, Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who needs help. So far I’ve always been able to speak with someone when things come up whether it’s by phone, email or chat and we are able to resolve it.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We are so happy to hear that all of our services are meeting your needs, Elice! Did you know we offer incentives for every successful referral? If you have any further questions or need a more in-depth breakdown please reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

Last year I signed up for National Debt Relief and all was going well until I called and asked for my payments per month to be reduced because I took a pay cut at work. They refused to do it so I canceled the program and called Freedom Debt Relief. When I was called I explained my situation to Ed and he gave me a wonderful monthly payment that I can afford and started the first deposit when I was able to. I am extremely pleased with the customer service at FDR and I would recommend anyone to FDR.

Original review: July 18, 2019

So far I have been please with the service but it has only been a month. Just nervous of the phone calls from debtors, I don't know what to say to them. I know I can't ignore them. I just need a little bit of guidance on how to handle them.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Georgia! We would love to address your concern about the creditor calls. Please reach out to Client Services to get a more in-depth way to handle those calls. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 18, 2019

The first representative was awful. He basically told me to drop your program. Bad for your company!! I asked for someone else and were able to help at least temporarily. Your company should reevaluate some of your staff. Every other time I have had representatives who are helpful. The first guy is not the type of person when you are struggling that you want to speak with.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Ronald! We would love to address your concern and will have a member reach out to you shortly. In the meantime if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Is a 5 star company. Very pleased on how they keep us informed of progress, and the friendly way they treat us with respect. I was very reluctant at first but you have put my mind at ease. Would recommend to friends and family.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We are glad to hear about the peace of mind you were able to achieve, Charles! Did you know we offer incentives for every successful referral? If you have any further questions or need a more in-depth breakdown please reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

So far it's been great. I am recovering my peace of mind finally. Looking forward to be debt free soon. I just started to pay off some of my debt and I have to say it feels good. I wish I done it sooner.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Monica, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear we can give you peace of mind. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Been very good with keeping me informed and taking care of the collection letter I send. I'm happy that my progress is showing. They have been very good keeping me informed as to what needs my attention (approval). When I first started I was very nervous but they assured me they would handle everything.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Lori-Ann! We pride ourselves with a highly trained and professional team to help make this process as stress-free as possible!. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Wish it would go faster but everything takes time I guess but am happy so far with what has happened. I can't think of any other thing to write but that I needed help and your company was there. Thank you so much.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Sally. We Know the beginning of the program can feel a little slow-going. It will all be worth it. We are so happy to be able to help you get closer to your financial goals. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: July 18, 2019

As it stands now I am satisfied with the progress on our account. I know it took time to get everything going. Our debt is high and we know it will take time and constant depositing of funds. We hope to add to a deposit soon.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Stefan, for the positive feedback. We appreciate your understanding regarding the amount of time it takes to negotiate the enrolled balances. As the journey continues, keep in mind you can monitor your every step by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I have not contacted FDR once without an immediate response giving me guidance or answers. I ask when I could expect my first settlement. I was told within 3 to 6 months. At the beginning of the third month I was notified of my first settlement.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Patricia, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear about your experience with us. If there is any other way we can help you, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

Freedom Debt Relief is helping me out of debt and is working to make me debt free and I can’t wait until that day comes. If anyone has debt I say call freedom debt and let them help you the way they have helped me.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We can't thank you enough for sharing your outstanding experience thus far! We will continue to make sure you're pleased throughout your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

Love it when calling in ask a question, they always friendly and very good with answering questions. First signed up I was thinking what in the world have I gotten into but they help me along the way and not turn back. Thank you.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jennifer! We are excited to be able to guide you through your journey to financial success. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I have contacted FDR approx 10 times to advise them of letters I have received from the accounts that you are helping me with. I usually talk to Tamara ** (I feel as though we are friends) and she listens then puts me in touch with the account representatives. I have talked with a different rep every time I call. All of you reps are very professional and caring, and knowledgeable (You should be impressed with the way they conduct themselves.) They all take the time to listen and then answer all the questions I have. So far we have settled one account and I just gave approval to settle another. We are now working on a third account. To the Management, Employees,and Tamara **... I couldn't be any more satisfied and happy with the way you are taking care of me. I would recommend FDR to anyone I know that could use your help. Sincerely Kenneth. P.S. Hopefully you will pass this along.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We are elated to hear all of our services are meeting your needs, Kenneth! Our team will always be here for you on your journey to financial success. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions-(800) 655-6303 or e-mail us - support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

So far FDR has been a great decision for us. Keep us informed on all issues. Accounts getting taken off the books quicker than expected. Best debt relief organization out there. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief. We will keep recommending you to everyone.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Glen! Did you know we offer incentives for every successful referral? If you have any further questions or need a more in-depth breakdown please reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

This has done a world of good for me. I was between a rock and a hard place. My wife had died the bills mounting no relief in site. I didn’t want not to pay but my options were limited All I can say is y’all are the best and thank you. Stephen

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your story. We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife and the challenging times you had. Our team is proud to offer you an option to provide relief in a difficult situation. We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1-800-655-6303 or reach them by email at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I thought the customer service was beyond what I had expected. The representative I had named Jose has been very easy to communicate with and always responds promptly to questions and concerns. I was very hesitant about going this route at first, but I feel more secure and at ease after having Jose explain and help me through the process.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Elisa. We are thrilled to hear you are satisfied with your service and we will strive to continue to provide the same level of excellence moving forward. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt free future.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Another clear cut phone conversation. The lady was polite, knowledgeable and well spoken. Communication like this is a lost art and FDR has perfected it.

Awesome firm, I know that when and if I have to contact them my questions will be answered. If I don’t get anyone right away and have to leave a message, my call is returned.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your most recent interaction, Greg. We are thrilled you have been satisfied with our service and we look forward to seeing you 100% debt-free. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I owed a lot of debt for a middle class salary. They reduced it as they said. When I started with them my credit score went down into the 370 range. A few years later it is at 750 again. Not only did they follow through, the calls stopped, my stress level on credit disappeared and they handled my business for several years without me having any issues. Smart move by me. Honest job by them. Plus they helped me realize that I must, Stay Out Of Debt!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your excellent testimony, Louis. We are thrilled to hear that you are doing so well after our program and that we played a key role in your success. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

So far I'm pleased with the services. Just waiting until I'm debt free. I'm aware this will take 4 years to exhaust. If there's any questions, please feel free to contact me. My agent was great at explaining how this works. Thanks.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our Certified Debt Consultant, Juanita. Our team looks forward to continuing to serve you. You can keep updated on your program through the Client Dashboard located at wwww.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt relief as your guide to a debt free future.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Thanks to Freedom Debt Relief I was able to consolidate my large monthly debt payment into affordable payments. My goal is to follow through with my monthly payment to Freedom Financial and settle my accounts in full. At this time I have just started my repayment plan and ambitious to regain my good credit score once I’m done.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Joel. It is wonderful to hear you are dedicated to your debt relief program and we look forward to seeing you 100% debt free! Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was afraid to do debt relief because of credit score issues and feeling like a failure. Now that I have enrolled my debt I have less stress and anxiety about my finances. I don’t rely on credit cards and that feels great. I live within my means and am learning how to budget with just one income since my husband lost his job. My first settlement was made and I look forward to the other two being resolved. It was the best move I could make. I get to start again and make my finances better.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Heather! Our team is here to help this process be as stress-free as possible! Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

She took time with me and explained how I can make changes to my monthly deposit. I am grateful for her help because prior to her help I would have been making a double payment. I will be calling customer service now whenever I can make a change to my monthly deposit.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Pat, thank you so much for your review! Our team is happy to hear about your experience. You can also keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

Anybody that is having trouble making ends meet, I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief. They are doing a fantastic job helping me resolve my debts. They keep me informed on how they are corresponding with my creditors. I'm sure glad I made contact with Freedom Debt Relief.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thanks for the awesome review, Bruce! It makes us so proud to hear that we could help you get closer to your financial goals. Please feel free to reach out to Client Services with any further question or concerns you have. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: July 17, 2019

When I spoke with Jeremy last week, our conversation was frustrating and negative. However, I just spoke with Patrice who apologized, answered questions, and turned my negative thoughts into a positive outlook towards FDR. Thank you, Patrice, for making my day.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your kind words, Barbara. It makes us happy to know that Patrice was able to deliver an unforgettable client experience for you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. You can reach Client Services at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Freedom Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Freedom Debt Relief is a credit advocacy and debt resolution company that has resolved over $4 billion in debt for its clients. Freedom Debt Relief has over 900 highly-trained professionals at their company. Their individualized approach first reviews every customer’s personal situation to determine whether they are the best fit for the company. If the company can’t help the consumer, they refer them to a more suitable agency.

• No fees upfront: Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge any fees until after they have resolved your debt.

• Training: Employees receive in-depth training and frequent quality assurance monitoring.

• Customer support: Customer support specialists are available online 24/7, and an online consumer portal to help clients stay informed and in control.

• Certifications: The company is a Platinum Member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA), a Charter Member of the American Fair Credit Council and accredited by BSI Management Systems.

• Services: Freedom Debt Relief offers options for debt management such as debt settlement, credit counseling, debt consolidation and additional methods of financial assistance.

• Bankruptcy: Freedom Debt Relief can help consumers work through their bankruptcy plans and options as well as manage their debts.

• Best for: consumers worried about bankruptcy, over-spenders and individuals with excessive credit card debt.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg