toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello Ms. Butler-Smith,

First I would like to thank you for your outstanding review! We hope to continue to fulfill your requests and settle your accounts in a timely manner. We value each and every individual client and we are happy to assist you in becoming debt free.

Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I am very happy that I chose Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) to assist me in paying off my debts. I was told that it could take up to 8 months to settle my first debt, however, my first debt settled in October and I have only been a member of FDR since June, 2016. I look forward to more settlements taking place and, hopefully, it will not take up to 3 years for all my debts to be cleared. I also appreciated the card I received from FDR. It made me feel very special. Thank you FDR for your hard work and dedication to your clients.

Dear Ms. Monachino,

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with the representative that assisted you with your enrollment. One of our goals is to make sure all clients feel welcome, valued and confident in the program. Knowing we have met each of these is fantastic!

Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com with any questions or comments you may have regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I would personally recommend Freedom to family and friends. I was very nervous to pick up the phone and call to ask for help. I am so glad that I did. I am brand new to the program and am very excited about my new financial freedom in the future. But I couldn't have done it without the help from Luis. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and kind. He never made me feel pressured to sign up and judged me and my situation. I called him numerous times with questions and called me back personally to help me. He is the reason I chose Freedom Debt Relief over any other company. Thank you Luis. You are wonderful.

Dear Ms. Eckhart,

Thank you for your excellent review! We have a highly trained team in our Client Services department and hearing your positive feedback from your experiences reaffirms this.

Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I am extremely happy with the service I received from the Freedom Debt Relief Team. They were all very professional and knowledgeable. I was able to call them at any time with questions and concerns and got immediate answers and results. I am almost debt free and anxious to rebuild my credit. Freedom Debt Relief was my savior. Definitely recommend this program to anyone who is drowning in debt. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief Team.

Hello Mr. Paquette,

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you enrolled when you did and chose us to assist you settling your debt! We look forward to seeing your success within the program.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

So far, so good. In fact, I could not be happier... wish I had done this sooner. I already have settled 3 accounts and will be completely debt free in 2020... Simple process - you make payments into your account and Freedom does the rest. Don't wait any longer - these guys are the best rated company in the nation and that is why we chose them. They are living up to their reputation.

I have never used a debt reduction company before and I was a little unsure, but I was paying a lot on a loan and credit cards and I wasn't getting anywhere. It's been less than a year, and freedom has reduced my $20,000 debt by half!!! I love freedom. They are the best!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Just knowing that someone finally cared about my situation and took the time to help me. It is a good feeling knowing that I will be debt free so I can concentrate on helping my daughter get into college. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

This company has been great at keeping me up to date on what's been happening on my acct and done a real good job at helping me resolve my debt issues. Would recommend to anyone, call them they will help.

My experience has been amazing! They have been able to do exactly what they promised to do!! They can work with the creditors to get some balance amounts decreased. I couldn't be more satisfied. Everyone I speak with is very informative and friendly. I feel very confident that I am helping in some strange way.

Resolution In Progress

Dear Ms. Crenshaw,

We appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to discuss and resolve the concerns you are having. Please let us know the best time for a member of our Executive Services team to reach out to you!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

We were under the impression that Freedom Debt Relief would be helping us with our debt, negotiating on our behalf, and that we would be debt free within 3 years. Instead, debt collectors continue to contact us, even sue us, the lawyers did nothing but settle with the proposed amount we owed (this only ADDED debt on top of it), and we are now UNDER WATER for much longer than anticipated. I wish we had kept working our way through the debt ourselves. It was quite insulting to receive a congratulations letter about the settled lawsuit, when it only benefits FDR. We are more discouraged than when we started.

Everyone in the company has been very helpful, helped work me thru all my fears, and doubt. I knew I had to do something with all my debt but wasn't sure how. Everything was explained in terms I could understand. The weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I have been overall very pleased with my experience and would tell others in my situation to use Freedom Debt Relief. Slowly but surely I am getting my finances straightened out. Thanks to Freedom. It is going slow on my end due to the amount that I can afford to pay every month. Thanks Freedom!

So far everything has went well. We are glad to be getting our debt under control. It gives peace of mind to know you are working on our debt. Everyone has been very helpful when we have called with a question. We will be happy when all are settled.

Thank You FDR. Very easy to work with. Been keeping me informed along the way. Great online dashboard to track progress. Customer service is always kind and helpful. Already have a debt settlement in the works 6 months into the program. Relief is on the horizon.

I have had a good experience with Freedom Debt Relief. We started out slow but it is moving along pretty fast now. I appreciate the help I have received and the productive way you have handled my account. Thank you.

I have not even been with Freedom one year. They have already helped me tremendously with my debts. They have a very great dashboard that you can go to and see the accounts being settled. They really like to help people get out of debt. I would highly recommend them. Very happy what I have accomplished.

We have been with Freedom since June 2016 and have had 2 loans negotiated and paid. It feels good to have someone working as an advocate for us as well as seeing the numbers come down. This is quite a relief and we look forward to a similar experience with our other debts.

I appreciated the guidance in areas where I was unfamiliar. Your representative was very helpful and I am very grateful for the help. I know it will still take some time to get my credit score back up, but at least with your help - I am on the way. Thank you for 'being there' for me, and being so knowledgeable, kind and considerate.

When we went over our contract, someone from FDR went through the highlights with us. However, while we were reviewing the contract and signing it electronically, they failed to mention that if and when they settled our debt, we would be responsible for paying taxes on the amount we saved. In addition, they failed to mention that there are settlement fees. We understood all fees were included in our monthly payment but they charge a percentage of the amount they save you. Very unhappy and would not recommend this service to anyone. In addition, if you have questions or complaints they do not answer emails or calls.

Whenever I called representatives were polite, knowledgeable and willing to help resolve my issues. I am hoping my experience here is going to be a success. Recommend others try this, give me them a call, it can't hurt. Good luck.

This is my Second go around with FDR and it's been great experience just like the first time. Great Customer Service!!! Prompt and very courteous. Responds to email requests within 24 hours each time with either great advice or recommendation with my issue or concern.

It's still early in the game, but so far, I am happy that my debt is finally starting to shrink a little. Not so happy with all the calls I am receiving from debt collectors, so I just don't answer them. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief!

All employees I have communicated with have all been exceptionally helpful in helping me pay off my debt. It's so exciting knowing that I will be debt free in less the time than if I would have just been making minimum payments! You all are awesome and I appreciate each and every one of you! THANK YOU!!!

I found all the instructions helpful to get through my end of paperwork. Then every time I need to contact FDR for any reason it has always been a good one. Before I joined FDR, I asked some people who I knew were on program. They had graduated already.

Consumer Affairs has so far gone beyond the service they said they would provide. No time delays and we have been well pleased with their service and commitment. All people have been very courteous and business like. All personnel seem to be very knowledgeable in their fields.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Ms. Krehbiel,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with response to your inquiries. Please let us know the best way that we may reach you so that we can further assist you!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Communication has been insufficient. Things started out well but I have written to Paul, twice now, asking for help with a particularly annoying vendor and have had no response. I appreciate the start up, tools and advice, but now that you have started making withdrawals from my bank, it feels like you've lost interest in my case.

I'm extremely happy with service of Freedom Debt Relief. My mind is at ease with them fixing my debt, I can breathe again. Thank you so much for helping me and my family with this out of debt. My husband and I are happier than we've been in a few years.

This was pretty painless with the initial contact to the final details. All of the staff I spoke with were more than helpful in every way to all of my questions and needs. I would highly recommend them to family and friends...

I have been extremely satisfied with the prompt and professional service I receive from FDR. They always take time to answer my concerns and have been great at resolving my debt issues. I would recommend them to anyone faced with a financial hardship compounded by a load of debt.

I am very pleased. I have been their client for a couple months and they have managed to lower the balance on my highest debt; this is grand. They also keep me well informed and give me peace of mind.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (lost employment) my wife and I had to temporarily live off Credit Cards and soon a month turned into 2 years+. Freedom Debt Relief has been a huge help resolving our debt in a reasonable way. I have paid my debts for over 40 years without fail and did not want to just walk away so they have been an awesome help in helping solve this problem. The stress level while not gone yet has been greatly reduced and we see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you FDR.

Freedom Debt Relief Company Profile