toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello Ms. Butler-Smith,

First I would like to thank you for your outstanding review! We hope to continue to fulfill your requests and settle your accounts in a timely manner. We value each and every individual client and we are happy to assist you in becoming debt free.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I am very happy that I chose Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) to assist me in paying off my debts. I was told that it could take up to 8 months to settle my first debt, however, my first debt settled in October and I have only been a member of FDR since June, 2016. I look forward to more settlements taking place and, hopefully, it will not take up to 3 years for all my debts to be cleared. I also appreciated the card I received from FDR. It made me feel very special. Thank you FDR for your hard work and dedication to your clients.

Dear Ms. Monachino,

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with the representative that assisted you with your enrollment. One of our goals is to make sure all clients feel welcome, valued and confident in the program. Knowing we have met each of these is fantastic!

Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com with any questions or comments you may have regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I would personally recommend Freedom to family and friends. I was very nervous to pick up the phone and call to ask for help. I am so glad that I did. I am brand new to the program and am very excited about my new financial freedom in the future. But I couldn't have done it without the help from Luis. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and kind. He never made me feel pressured to sign up and judged me and my situation. I called him numerous times with questions and called me back personally to help me. He is the reason I chose Freedom Debt Relief over any other company. Thank you Luis. You are wonderful.

Dear Ms. Eckhart,

Thank you for your excellent review! We have a highly trained team in our Client Services department and hearing your positive feedback from your experiences reaffirms this.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I am extremely happy with the service I received from the Freedom Debt Relief Team. They were all very professional and knowledgeable. I was able to call them at any time with questions and concerns and got immediate answers and results. I am almost debt free and anxious to rebuild my credit. Freedom Debt Relief was my savior. Definitely recommend this program to anyone who is drowning in debt. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief Team.

Hello Mr. Paquette,

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you enrolled when you did and chose us to assist you settling your debt! We look forward to seeing your success within the program.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

So far, so good. In fact, I could not be happier... wish I had done this sooner. I already have settled 3 accounts and will be completely debt free in 2020... Simple process - you make payments into your account and Freedom does the rest. Don't wait any longer - these guys are the best rated company in the nation and that is why we chose them. They are living up to their reputation.

Thank you for helping me out with my financial debt! I thought there was no way out to what I had created. It was embarrassing to me that I did not know what or who to go. I feel I am on the right path. Thank you once again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your feedback! The estimated program length may change based on multiple factors. We would be happy to discuss this with you, if you would like to contact our Client Services department. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I increased my bi-weekly payments from the start talking with Kevin. He is a huge help and never made me feel like I was being senseless. However the end of my program still says 2019 and I thought that increasing my payments would shorten the program length. That is all.

Dear Ms. Jones,

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you are having with the program and the settlement process. We would like to reach out to you and discuss how the program works and resolve your concerns. Do you have a preferred time that we may reach you at?

Original review: March 17, 2017

Worst mistake I ever made signing up with FDR. When you are stressed on credit cards, you do not think it out properly. They were taking more money for themselves than the one credit card that had supposedly made a settlement with. Found out after numerous telephone calls their take was 21%. Called again and was told that since I did not have enough funds the card they settled canceled the contract which FDR did not tell me. Now they are keeping the funds I have left telling me that it is for the settlement which was voided by the Credit Card. I called the Credit Card which they said was voided and made arrangement direct. My advice to anyone in debt try and settle yourself and stay away from FDR. They take as much as the Credit Card. What a SCAM.

Hello Ms. Carson,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We always want to ensure that our clients are receiving the utmost customer service and experience within our program. We also greatly appreciate all of your referrals to those in need of our assistance. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Freedom Debt Relief is very customer service oriented. Their representatives are very friendly and knowledgeable in their business. They have always provided me with the help I need. I respect the recommendations they have given regarding my financial situation and will definitely recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone needing assistance.

Dear Ms. Coyle,

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating of Freedom Debt Relief! We strive to provide excellence to all of our clients and we are pleased to know that everyone you have dealt with has provided world-class customer service! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: March 15, 2017

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been very good. Everyone I have dealt with has been very informative, helpful and professional. Every aspect has been explained to my total satisfaction. I would have no problem recommending Freedom Debt Relief to anyone in need of debt relief.

Dear Ms. Folau,

Thank you for your phenomenal review of the program! We are ecstatic to hear about your experience with your Account Executive, as well as your overall satisfaction with the program. We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 13, 2017

Mr. Dayton ** was very knowledgeable and very professional during our phone conversation. When I first called in I was kind of nervous and a lot skeptical about the advertisement I found online. Mr. ** took his time to explain and provided resources for me to check out to ensure the integrity of the program. I came away with much satisfaction and gratefulness for this life-saving program. I am recommending it to my friends and families... Thank you so very much. God bless.

Hello Ms. Mashburn,

Thank you for you great review! We are so glad to hear we were able to assist you with becoming debt free and avoiding bankruptcy! We appreciate your referrals to those around you who may need assistance as well! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 13, 2017

I have been in the program since October 2016 and feel so relieved to know my debt will be resolved the right way without filing bankruptcy. FDR has been very patient and helpful in working with the creditors. I would recommend them to anyone in financial crisis. Just the knowing this will be resolved has helped me. Thank you.

Hello Ms. Dow,
We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience! Our Account Executives do an outstanding job of making sure all clients are prepared for the program and after you have completed enrollment, you hold the reigns to your program! We always make sure to accommodate your requests and help you reach your goals of financial freedom!

Original review: March 10, 2017

I am brand new to the program but am impressed with Sean's prompt and thorough responses to all of my questions, and the friendly service I received during the enrollment process. I already feel better about my financial state and am looking forward to making progress with Freedom Debt Relief.

Hello Ms. Stelmach,

We appreciate your phenomenal review and we are so happy to hear about your experience with your Account Executive! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 10, 2017

I was very hesitant to enter into the review & enrollment of a program like Freedom Debt as I have always paid my bills. I think the friendly, detailed conversations with Angelica helped me rethink & accept the impossibility of my Current credit card finances. By settlement I will have some peace of mind. I did my best for the credit card companies & myself.

Dear Ms. Cassatt,

Thank you for your positive review of the Client Advocates who assisted you! Our clients are our top priority and ensuring that you feel appreciated and respected is the main goal. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom!

Original review: March 10, 2017

I have been very pleased with Debt Relief. They are friendly & very helpful. I sleep much better at night. The booklet was a bit confusing. I had thought they contacted my credit card holders, but apparently not. I also thought by signing online everything was set up. Instead I still had to fill out & mail the forms I had already done online. The Representatives at Debt Relief handled my confusion very polite & patiently.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Dear Mr. Stine,

Thank you for your review! We understand your concerns with the program time frame but would like to discuss this with you. Please let us know the best time to reach out to you or feel free to contact our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303.

Original review: March 10, 2017

A little concerned. Has been going great so far, 2 accounts settled and paid (don't forget that forgiven debt is taxed!!!) and was on my way to complete in 2018. Last month I noticed my program end date shot up from 2018 to 2022 unless I pay more. I'll keep this updated, I recently contacted customer service.

Dear Mr. Kondrath,

We appreciate your feedback! We are also very happy to hear about your positive experience with your Account Executive, Anthony. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 10, 2017

It was great to deal with a knowledgeable, upbeat professional agent, Anthony **. He made the difference for me as I was shopping around. Just a terrific asset for your company. I really appreciate the confidence he gave me going forward.

Hello Mr. DeGraffenreid,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We understand your hesitation and concerns but we are pleased to hear that our team is able to alleviate some of that stress and those concerns while assisting you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: March 9, 2017

I was so scared at first but as I understood the system it made more sense. So glad I went with this program. On my way to freedom. I hope all of you can feel this way one day. Just stick to the program and get to the finish line and never look back again. Always look forward.

Dear Mr. Morrow,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of the program! We are ecstatic to know that you have had such a wonderful experience and we look forward to continuing to assist you reach your financial goals! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Extremely happy I found and engaged Freedom Debt Relief. They are even more thorough than I had anticipated after my initial discussions. Everyone has a very thorough, intimate and sensitive understanding of the entire process. I was totally impressed with their practical, easy to understand/implement written program with all the tools and resources one needs. I would suggest reading the whole plan to understand what is required as opposed to completing instructions on page one and then moving on. It doesn't take long, is very straightforward, easy to comprehend but get the whole picture first in order to provide your best input possible. They are the experts and everyone is easily accessible! I cannot express my comfort sufficiently, knowing that I am in Freedom Debt Relief's hands!!

Hello Ms. Knost,

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you have had a great experience with our Client Services department! We look forward to your continued success within the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Every experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been professional and completely on target. The associates of FDR are knowledgeable and forthright, and I have great confidence in relying on their assistance. They are encouraging to me. One example of that was the congratulations I received when the first negotiation of a credit card payment was accomplished. FDR is a super organization!

Dear Ms. Kline,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear the program is going well for you thus far. We strive to ensure all of our clients feel supported like you do. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I have had an amazing experience with Freedom Debt Relief so far. I have never felt overwhelmed, always supported. If I ever need to get a hold of someone there is no difficulty, and emailing or calling I got instant responses.

Dear Mr. Huff,

Thank you for your phenomenal review and congratulations on your initial settlements! We strive to provide the best possible experience to all clients and are happy to hear this is exemplary of your time with us thus far.

Original review: March 8, 2017

They're phenomenal and I couldn't be more thankful for the empathetic and helpful assistance that I have received. When I feel concerned about receiving calls or letters in the mail, I am instantly reassured that I'm on the right path. I am currently settling my second debt since joining in August. I'm excited to work with a company that is backed by the Better Business Bureau.

Hello Ms. Cassidy,

We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I am so happy I decided to go with Freedom. A heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Freedom. They are so understanding. No more phone calls from creditors. They are just a phone call away. God bless everyone at Freedom.

Dear Ms. Smith,

Thank you for your kind review! We are very pleased to hear that you have been successful with Freedom Debt Relief and our team has provided you with a thorough understanding of our program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 8, 2017

These folks are awesome to work with. I couldn't ask for better help! They explained everything in depth and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend these folks to anyone with debt that they would to get out of. I send them my information and they take it from there!

Hello Mr. Turner,

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding your National Litigation Law Group subscription but we would like to resolve the concern. Please let us know the best time that we may reach out to you.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I was offered legal assistance at a rate of $12.00 and had been sending information to that dept concerning my acct; however, I was informed yesterday that I was not receiving this service. Why is your company not more forthcoming w/ info?

Dear Ms. Guevara,

We are sorry to hear about the frustration that you are experiencing with our company. We would like the opportunity to reach out to you and discuss your concerns. Do you have a preferred time that we may reach you at?

Original review: March 7, 2017

Their customer service is atrocious, I was of course desperate for help, and they definitely take advantage of that. Their main interest is to make money off of you, not allowing you to include any debt under 500 dollars, because it is not financially "convenient" for them to include on their package, imagine! I was paying 4000 dollars to call 5 credit cards and negotiate, but they could not include two credit cards for 500 dollars (too little for them to make a phone call?)

And they will make you do a lot of the work yourself!! Calling it a "partnership" in which you have to help them. The system is you pay them little amounts of money at a time until they can negotiate each debt one by one, which can take 4 YEARS! They try to sell you on the fact that they offer legal protection, but this legal protection means nothing, you can do all this yourself. Totally ridiculous, as you will be paying them thousands of dollars for literally doing practically nothing, but call each card to make a settlement which you can do yourself OVER TIME as well.

This service is almost good for nothing, and the agents are super rude, I had one tell me sarcastically "Ma'am I'm not trying to sell you a car"... and he was, actually talking to me like a car salesman. Very pushy, telling me he had another 5 people on the line on "hold". I don't see how he would have been so busy as he followed up with persistent calls after I asked not to be called during the day because I was busy with a new job! Followed by an email telling me he called and couldn't get ahold of me so he offered to call in the evening since I was busy during the day? Huh? I am sorry I got involved with this people and I will make those calls and negotiate with the creditors myself "over time" "one by one" as I would have had to anyway working with this people. Only difference is I will not pay them 4000 at the end of the program! Good riddance!!

Dear Ms. Hibbert,

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your referrals to friends and family who may be struggling with debt. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: March 5, 2017

I am so glad that I have enroll in this program. It help me to stay on top of my credit cards that I was unable to keep up to. Therefore I would recommend it my family and friends. Keep up the Good work.

Dear Ms. Bjerke,

We would like to accommodate your request as quickly as possible. We will reach out to you privately to discuss the details of your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: March 2, 2017

Please send me info on what you have accomplished or are doing up to date. Thank you, as I get weekly reports from others I am working with and I rarely hear what I am paying you for. Please let me know.

Dear Mr. Tower,

We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the savings from the program. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns and resolve them. Do you have a preferred time that we may reach out to you?

Original review: March 1, 2017

Customer service was mostly okay with FDR, but - bottom line - the savings advertised were either not delivered or ended up being offered independently by the lenders. The settlement offers FDR got me were no better than what the banks offered me but had a sizeable fee attached.

Hello Ms. Garcia-Solis,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear about the phenomenal experience you had with your Account Executive, Anthony! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Anthony ** went above and beyond his duties. What an asset to this organization! He was patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. He made what was for me a very hard step to take, easy and shameless. I would highly recommend his services and assistance to anyone with financial hardships.

Dear Ms. Carroll,

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are going to work together to ensure your financial goals are met and we keep you updated along the way! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I have a great experience with Freedom Debt Relief. In the last few months I have started a settlement for one of my accounts. I wish I had done this years ago. Freedom debt relief are always there anytime I need them. They always send me email or text to keep me updated on my account.

Freedom Debt Relief Company Profile