toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief has literally changed my life. When no one else would even talk to me, FDR was there to pick me up and set things in motion to get me out of debt. The people behind the scenes are knowledgeable and courteous and go out of their way to make sure everything is smooth and stress free.

Freedom Debt Relief has done a great job in keeping me informed. I am confident that I will be debt free in a short time with their help. I like that I can access my client portal and review any updates and also keep track of my creditor balances. I am positive that I am going to be debt free in just a short time.

Venetia ** has been absolutely awesome. So very helpful, and so professional! I am very grateful for all her help and for being able to get this help from Freedom Debt Relief. I've had a major hardship and this is extremely helpful to me! Thank you so much!

So far I am pleased. I am waiting for results as to what happens in the future. I cannot add any more as I have been with the company for a short period of time. Hoping for a good experience. I have only talked to one agent and he was very helpful. I hope he continues and does what he says.

I found the representative to be very kind and courteous. Also, very informative. When searching for a solution, the choice was easy. Looking forward to a new beginning, along with, awareness, better decisions. Thank you for assisting with building my credit.

I am so thankful for all the help, expertise, knowledge, patience, and the pleasant person, Mr. John **, that I had to help me through this dilemma that I got myself into. I can now breathe a little easier knowing that this company, Freedom Debt Relief, was able to get me through this with such great ease... Thank you again.

I was so glad that I called the number on the email for Debt Relief company. Ms Rebbecca ** was very helpful and she was knowledgeable about the company and what they could do for me. She answered all my questions, also some that I was just thinking about asking her. I signed up in a couple of days after talking to her, she gave me all the instructions on getting started. I feel confident that I made the right choice in picking Freedom Debt Relief to handle my accounts. I'm looking forward to paying off all my debts and starting over a clean slate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

This is the best thing I could have done to resolve my debts. I'm grateful to have a new beginning on my financial freedom. Having all of my debts in one place. Seeing all the payments go through is a good feeling. And when something new occurs they're on top of it.

Could not be happier with the services provided by Freedom Debt Relief. FDR representatives have guided me and answered all questions asked along the way. I would certainly recommend FDR to anyone seeking a way to reduce debt. Thank you FDR for your continued support.

Freedom has helped me to get free of credit card debt. I am well on my way to being debt free. It feels good to have some of my credit cards paid off and getting the rest paid as well. Thank you Freedom for working with me on my debt.

From the very 1st moment of this process everything was explained perfectly. I was very nervous and Elijah put me at ease. If I had anyone questions the 1st couple of days he asked them all. The team there has always been there for me.

Thanks again, this has taken so much weight off my shoulders. It had been awesome to deal with people who really care. I wish that I had started the program sooner. I look forward to the day that I'm debt free. The future looks bright for my family.

They did a wonderful job helping to negotiate my credit balance. The balance that I pay off in the end was less than original amount. Thank you very much for all your hard working helping to get off of debt.

They contacted me about my debts and told me I can save money. I agreed to the terms. They have stood by their agreement. They went to negotiations for a loan when I received attorney's notice. So far it is working for me. It will take some time but the stress is over.

This debt relief program was what I was looking for. I lost my job due to an injury at work. I was placed on disability and had to wait a year for money owed me.

So, I needed a way to pay my bills; Freedom was the answer. I did have some money to barely get thru, but Freedom made it so easy to pay my bills. I have been so pleased with the program and next year I'll be finished paying. It's gone by so fast. Thanks so much for all your help. Great program.

I'm happy so far and am getting closer to paying off everything. But I think as you go thru this that your interest rate that FDR charges should be reviewed and lowered at some point because I have paid a lot of money also to FDR. And I just think the rate is too high, higher than some of my credit cards were even.

I am very pleased with Freedom Debt Relief. They are working with my creditors and working to lower my debt. I couldn't be happier with my progress so far. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who is in debt. They make you feel like you are not alone.

It seemed slow progress at first, but now it has gotten much better. Hoping and praying to be able to retire soon. Husband divorced me 5 years ago. FDR has helped me tremendously. Looking forward to being out of debt Feb 2018!!

I was very nervous about calling. Also I was very upset at the time of the call. I had a brother whom passed away the day before. I had to fly to Washington for the funeral. Unfortunately the only way I could go was to not make my monthly payment. The gentleman who I spoke with was very understanding about my situation. It was a great relief to me that he was so nice about my situation. We discussed different ways that could make the payment up. I realize now that Freedom Debt Relief is not only great about resolution of your debts. They are also real people that can show compassion when necessary. Thank you so much for your help in this situation.

FDR is an umbrella during my financial crisis. The staff is kind, understanding, available, and a bundle of professional tips for ongoing spending. During my health crisis, I felt much comfort knowing that my debts were addressed by a trusted company.

Sherry was awesome. Patient with me throughout the process which had some unexpected problems come up. I am glad she picked up my 1st call and worked with me. I don't think I would have worked with anyone else. I like the way she didn't make me feel bad about the situation, but just worked through things and let me know what was going to happen every step of the way.

I will always recommend a friend, a family member, and anyone who finds themselves in a financial crisis. Thanks to Freedom Debt Relief they have more than proven to me the caring, the issue, and the importance in resolving one's problems.

I was pleased with the results.The interest rate was just a bit steep, but at the same time, they saved me from going bankrupt. If you find yourself in a quandary about how to meet the payments on your credit cards, I suggest you ✔ out with Freedom Debt Relief for help.

I'm very happy so far with the process. I feel the agent was very thorough with me. It's just a little scary not paying something on the bills until the settlement happens. I can't wait until everything is settled and the money starts going to them.

I think the program is a great way for people with bad credit to get help. When I entered the program I had over 800 credit and know I have 650, maybe. The only reason I entered the program in the first place was to consolidate the credit cards with high balances. If I realized how much my credit was going to take a hit by using the program, I probably wouldn't do it again. The customer service has been very good. When I have questions or issues they resolve and or answer them within a short amount of time.

We are a little over half way through our program. While so far they have done what we contracted with them to accomplish, some of their fees for customer service when needed seem unfair. In addition, the few times I have contacted them, the customer service reps did not seem to have access to a full picture of information and therefore could not answer questions or make recommendations with accuracy. That was very disappointing. However, as long as they continue to deal with the debt in an acceptable manner, we will continue the program.

Every step takes me closer to my goal. When I call for any reason, everyone is anxious to help. I recently called to increase my payment and it was handled immediately. I have already recommended FDR to some friends who are considering consolidation of their bills.

Freedom Debt Relief has been a very helpful professional organization for me. I am very grateful to have them. Thank you so much for everything. A really good company that has helped me through some very hard times and I could not have done it without them. I would recommend them to anyone and everybody who needs help.

We were in big problems with our credit cards debt. We were paying monthly payments years after years but the interest on these five credit cards were so high that it made little or no difference to the total amount we owed. We tried another financial institution but they took our $400 upfront fee and gave us lot of runaround and we lost our down payment.

Finally, we contacted Freedom Debt Relief. They were very professional and did not ask for any upfront fee. They negotiated $25,000 credit card for about $5,000. They guided us all the way and after 3 years. Finally we are free of all credit cards debt. FDR saved us thousand of dollars in interest and aggravation. We are grateful to FDR for relieving our financial problems. We will highly recommend to anyone looking for debt relief. These people are courteous and professional. Thank you FDR.

I Know it takes a while to get it done. It is hard at times and hope it will soon be over with. Have to stay with it and pray for the best. You wonder if you can keep going on with it went, what money you have left to live on after you make your payment to Freedom Debt Relief, has to last you on till your next check, but you know you have to do it. They are trying to help you get yourself out of Debt and they do all they can to help.

So far it has been a good experience for me. They have done what they said they would. I really appreciate their help. Thank you very much. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs this particular kind of help. It is easy to get yourself in financial trouble, but hard to get yourself out.

During the sign up process your affiliate's explanation of the plan don't make overall cost vs. savings very clear. After all is said and done I'm only looking at 25% in actual savings. And even then that savings needs to be reported to the IRS. So how much am I really saving? Maybe 15% overall. Big deal. I could have probably negotiated better deals on my own. Something I may explore.

Freedom Debt Relief Company Profile