Call toll free
4.56/5
Based on 4,703 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Freedom Debt Relief is a good match for those with $15,000 or more in debt. Although fees can be up to 25% of the settlement amount, it's usually a good move to eliminate debt through debt settlement.

PROS

• No fees charged until settlement reached
  • Successful track record
  • Works with high debt amounts
  • Highly praised customer service

CONS

• Fees of up to 25% of settlement amount
  • Negative impact on credit

Top Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Freedom has definitely helped me with my credit issues and I'm thankful for it. A huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I would recommend this plan to anyone who needs help with their debt.

FDR has done a great job for me. They always answer my questions and take stress off my mind. They have helped me manage my debt without worries. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief! I will recommend you to my friends and coworkers.

What is Freedom Debt Relief?

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) specializes in debt resolution, debt negotiation, and debt settlement services for those grappling with overwhelming debt. In business since 2002, FDR touts a record of saving its customers a combined $9 billion through debt settlements and is a Platinum member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators as well as part of the American Fair Credit Council.

If you have $15,000 or more in unsecured debt, an unsecured personal loan, or outstanding medical bills, FDR will work to help you negotiate a settlement with your creditors for as low as 50 percent of what you owe.

How does Freedom Debt Relief work?

You must have at least $15,000 in unsecured debt unattached to collateral, such as a house or car. If you qualify, you talk with one of Freedom Debt Relief’s debt consultants and determine a plan that works for you. Freedom Debt Relief’s program length can range anywhere from 24 months to 60 months, and you can track your progress on an online dashboard 24/7. To better see if you qualify, Freedom Debt Relief offers an online evaluation tool.

FDR will then help you set up a savings account, secured by the FDIC, that will allow you to deposit cash and help with your debt settlement. Your debt consultant will then determine when the best time is to attempt to negotiate with your creditors. If you reach a solution, Freedom Debt Relief will ask you to authorize the agreement, then charge you a fee based on that settlement. Freedom Debt Relief will not charge you a fee until a settlement is reached; however, not all creditors will allow you to settle.

Freedom Debt Relief FAQ

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?
When Freedom Debt Relief is able to settle one of your debts, it will charge you a percentage fee. While each case is different, Freedom Debt Relief’s fees typically range from 15% – 25% of the settlement amount.
How does Freedom Debt Relief affect your credit?
As with all debt relief or debt settlement programs, working with Freedom Debt Relief will likely negatively affect your credit. However, a Freedom Debt Relief program can help encourage positive credit habits, which over time could help improve your credit.

Is Freedom Debt Relief a good company?

If you have $15,000 or more in unsecured debt, Freedom Debt Relief may be able to help. While all debt relief services will likely cause a negative mark on your credit report, Freedom Debt Relief professionals can assist you in negotiating with creditors in a way that you may not be able to do yourself. Although fees may be high — as much as 25% of what you save on your debt — it may still be less than paying the debt in full.

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Grace was extremely helpful and was very thorough when explaining how this process works, answered all my questions and more. She is an excellent at her job and because of her I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone in my same situation.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Greetings, Jan! We're glad that Grace was so helpful in explaining the program. Please feel free to recommend family and friends in need of debt-resolution to our company. We're always glad to assist. Please reach out to our client services department or visit your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

It was done very quickly and professionally! I would recommend this program to anybody in need! The people were very professional like and they seemed good at there jobs! They went over the program twice to reassure that I understood everything!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Michael. Our team is glad that you've had such a positive experience! We anticipate great savings! Please reach out to our client services department or visit your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Every time I call Freedom Debt Relief about my account and other situations, they are always there to help and give me great advice. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for help financially and need to get out of debt quickly.

Freedom Debt Relief response

John, we value your feedback. We have a great team here to help you along the way and we thank you for recommending us. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Good experience. I feel better now because I have a good guidance for my finances and support to my economy. I'm so happy because finally Found a solution to my crisis. My family and I are gratefuled to Freedom Debt for your help.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your five-star review, Juan. Our team is thrilled you have found us helpful, and we will continue to be here for you and your family. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Client Service. They can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

This program has been a lifesaver after my divorce. I was deeply in debt and could barely make my minimum payments. Without Freedom Debt Relief I dont know where I would be. I have less than a year left and cannot wait to be debt free.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations on your success in our program, Ellen, Paula! We're glad we could help you achieve a better financial future. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

In 2016, my son was dying in the hospital. I got a bill for 100 and something thousand dollars, it kept him alive. They found out what was wrong with him. But he was in the hospital for a month. And those medical bills kept adding up. We kept adding to the card too because we're paying for medical and paying for stuff. The next year, I had an open heart surgery, broke my leg, I had to get a pacemaker. So, within two years, we went from living okay to a life with so much debt. It hit me hard and I wasn’t able to continue paying on everything. Freedom Debt Relief took over in paying my bills. Everything went good with their consultant. I like the payment plan that they provided for me. When they get ready to make a settlement, everything falls in to place. So far, I’ve been able to pay my monthly bills off to where I can add to the monthly installment plan that I have with Freedom.

My only issue was they told me to leave a number and to change the address so I wouldn’t get bombarded with the credit companies trying to call me, which I didn't see the need because Freedom eventually would start the process of taking care of the bills and I'd have the choice of picking up the phone and talking to somebody. With that, my address changed in the whole system so when other people tried to locate me, they started sending their inquiries and their bills to a fake address. I had a medical bill that people were trying to collect on and everybody thought I live in Arizona because when you type in my name, one of my addresses is Arizona. When they finally got a hold of me, it was a collection agency. I never got that other hospital bill because it went over to Arizona. I would have taken care of it, but I didn't like the idea that the medical bill went to a collection agency. I’ve had that experience with two different companies as well.

My other issue was when I sent the bill in, I asked the Freedom people about a month ago why they haven’t taken care of the smallest one. They said they don’t choose them like that. It doesn't work that way. In fact, this one company just recently sent my bill to collection and that’s going on my report now. It was below 500 and now, it’s up to $800 because I haven’t paid on it within the last year and a half. Had I known that, I would have gone ahead and just continued. But it doesn't matter because by not being able to pay the bills, I'd still get a mark on my credit score for that, regardless. And then, the guy told me that once I make an agreement, they start paying down any bill. When it’s paying up, it’s up to the people there. Within a month, they usually take it off the credit report.

And then, it increases the credit score because some of the things that I put in were my husband's and some were mine. There were a total of nine and they have three paid off. They have four in the works, and they have two that they still have to negotiate. It’s the highest one and the lowest one that needs to be worked on. And I’m about to pay two of my bills off totally. When I do that, they told me that they’d be able to make negotiations for another one. I’ve been with them a year and a half, so I’ve got about another two and a half years. But they got it set up to where some of the things will be paid off. I was able to pay all the medical bills off. That was why I was able to increase how much I put in. And when you increase your monthly payments or you make an extra payment, they pay off some bills quicker. Every time they pay one off, they make negotiations on another one.

I made a contract with them. I started with $420. And now, it is up to $500. They told me how much my total bills were and my monthly payments. They told me that the bill would average me over $800 a month. So, when I signed up with them, they knocked it down to me owing just half of that. The payment started out at $420 and they take 210 out weekly. I had three checks coming in a month. When I told them what days to take it out, half a payment comes out of one check, and half a payment comes out of the other one. And I don't have to worry about those bills, or those credit cards.

Now, if I go ahead and I end up increasing it $50 per paycheck, that’s $100 more a month, and they will be able to negotiate on another card to pay because they have the money in the account, and they charge a fee when they take stuff out of the account. As your account builds up, they make your payments and they give you a schedule. And that shows what happens to the money that you got in there and what you're putting in.

Also, there’s a telephone number that you can call or a site you can go on if you wanna increase your monthly payments or do a one-time payment. I can just put $100 in or I can increase it, and that was how I’ve done it whenever I’ve increased it. I’ve called the telephone number about four times when I had any questions and they answered my question with a bit more knowledge. It helps you understand what they're doing, and how they're doing it, and where your money’s gone.

When you pay your credit cards yourself, you’re paying on a lot of interest. And every time you paid, only $10 of what you paid goes to the card itself. I was doing the thing where if you paid minimum, whenever the thing would come through, it would be like I only paid three dollars on the whole thing. So, the card can really add up. Before I went to this debt relief, I tried to call the credit card companies and asked them if they would work with me on the interest. I was having trouble paying my bills and nobody would work with me. It’s funny that I had to go to a card company like Freedom to help get me out of debt when all they had to do was agree to lower the interest.

Overall, I’m not worried about the amount of money that I paid Freedom because whenever they send the particulars, when they agree and everything else, they fax or email you what they’ve agreed to - how much the monthly payments are gonna be and what the total amount is gonna be to pay a card back. So, it’s saving me thousands of dollars. One of them was $4004, and the company agreed to take 28 instead of the 4000. So, they're big chunks of money that they save you.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Julia, We are sorry to hear about the difficult medical situations you have been through. We are glad that our program has been of assistance thus far, and that you are now in a more comfortable payment plan to work towards paying off your debt. reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

We live in the RV capital of the world and my husband and I were both in RVs. The RVs tanked since 2008 and stopped. We went from bringing home three grand a week to bringing home 300 bucks a week. I was also pregnant and I couldn't work, and my husband got let go. We lost everything. We had built back up, and it takes a long time to get built back up and get back on track. Then I got sick. They thought I had thyroid cancer and I ended up missing three months worth of work because I got septic. Before that, I didn't have issues. I actually had a pretty good credit score.

Freedom Debt Relief was there and they are helping to get it back on track to get the creditors to stop calling because that in itself is just stressful. We're not having to deal with those calls anymore and that makes it nice. We also had somebody that was gonna take us to court and Freedom Debt Relief did prevent us going to court. That was very good because we didn't have to take a vacation day or miss work to go to court. They took care of it on our behalf.

Freedom Debt Relief has been great. They prevented me from filing bankruptcy. I've already recommended them and they're helping my sister. The only thing that I'm dissatisfied about is the whole income thing. They did not explain to me that I have to pay taxes on any money that they saved me. They're supposed to help me do it and I'm gonna get a 1099 from each one of my creditors. Then I have to claim that as income. Now, I'm a little scared. Do I need to up my taxes being taken out of my check every week to maybe cover this or what? What if I have to pay them 10 grand? Nobody's giving me any real answers.

They are a little slow too. I had enough in there before they even made my first settlement. I could have paid out two of my credit cards which weren't huge ones. I understand that they're letting all my debt fall behind and that way, it forces the creditors to make a deal. But there were times that there was more than enough in my account to pay off a couple of the small ones and not make them get so bad, and Freedom Debt Relief just completely ignored them. That is a little bit disturbing because with the money I had in there, I could have paid that off, I wouldn't have had that on my credit, and I wouldn't have to pay taxes on it.

The more that we're looking at it, Freedom Debt Relief is not really saving me that much money because what they're doing is basically writing off the interest. I submitted something that's $800 then by the time they did a settlement on it, it looks like they saved me $1,500 but they didn't because I was making that payment and that payment was good. I was on time and they're the ones that let it get it that far behind before they try to do a settlement with them. They also didn't really work with me on a payment plan. They told me how much I had to pay, and I had to pay it. My payment is automatically deducted every two weeks so we make two smaller payments instead of one. Whenever they reach a settlement, they email me a settlement form then I have to approve it.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Jill, for sharing your Freedom story! We are pleased to be able to assist you to a brighter financial future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to assist you on your journey to financial freedom!

Original review: July 19, 2019

I have been enrolled with FDR since February 2019 and now that it is July, I feel confident in writing a review.Freedom Debt Relief is a company which will take all of your unsecured debt and negotiate with creditors/collectors on your behalf through their affiliated legal group NLLG to get your accounts settled to a fraction of what you owe. When I first heard this, I was worried it was a scam but I am really happy to say that it is not.

A little background on my situation. I went to college with the help of a co-signer to get my student loans. Some I got deferral without a cosigner. I graduated and found myself in a successful career. I was paying on my loans and even got married and bought a house when something totally unexpected happened. My co-signer filed a chapter 13 bankruptcy which automatically defaulted all of my student loans he signed (8 loans in total, totaling about $80K). I was completely locked out of them. I would send payment checks to the company only to be told over the phone that they could not tell me if the checks were received or were being directed to my account so I gave up. I was told by my co-signer that the bankruptcy covered the loans and that they would be gone at the end of the 7 year term so I forgot about them and continued to pay my federal Loans... until the 7 years were up.

At that time I was pregnant with twins, had moved across the country and was renting a home with my spouse when I started getting collections calls. It became a nightmare. They insisted I make large ($400-600) payments for EACH LOAN that was defaulted or pay them in full. I felt overwhelmed and defeated. I had other federal student loans that I was already paying on, car payments, rent, husband's student loans and I was on maternity leave about to deliver my children and all the money I had saved for my family was suddenly gone.

One of my children was sickly and required extra medical care and regular doctor visits. I paid each collections agency what little I could to stop them from constantly calling me and we moved from where we were to a less expensive area. I couldn't afford daycare so my amazing in-laws stepped in and moved across the country to try to help take care of the kids so I and my spouse could work full time to try to manage our finances. I felt utterly defeated.

Eventually, the apartment we were renting became too small as the children got bigger but no one would allow us to rent a home with 4 adults, two small children so we wound up buying the cheapest fixer-upper home that was large enough to accompany all of us because we could not afford to rent two apartments. Needless to say, when the water heater died and the house did not come with appliances, we had to pay for that. Suddenly, just to get diapers and everything we needed was put to credit cards because the rest of our money went to collections agencies and bills. To put it in perspective, in total I was paying $1740 monthly to credit cards and student loans/collections. This doesn't include car payments, husbands student loans, etc. We couldn't keep up. We didn't have enough income. Then came FDR...

I was applying around to see if anyone would give me a consolidation loan. I was desperate to get the loans out of default and into a payment I could afford but no one would help me. Then I spoke with a person named Troy who said, "Have you heard of Freedom Debt Relief? I cannot give you a loan but I believe you qualify for the program." From that moment on, my life and that of my family was utterly changed.

Troy was the person who helped me into the program and got everything set up. He told me it would negatively impact my credit at first which didn't bother me at all. My credit was already shot. He told me it would take a few months to accrue enough money to start negotiating with collectors and explained how everything worked. I enrolled the majority of my debt that I could. I could not enroll it all, because I wanted to be sure I could afford the monthly payment to FDR without fail. Then something amazing happened. My monthly payment to FDR was something I COULD afford, and it saved me enough that I was able to save up and pay off my federal student loans.

When they were gone, I was then able to save enough (thanks to tax returns and no longer paying what I did to collectors) to settle on my own, the other debts I could not previously afford to enroll in the program. I changed all my work benefits to maximize my income, I sold things to make money and did overtime. I changed from a phone plan to something much cheaper. I started listening to Dave Ramsey and cash-budgeting and couponing. Now not only can I afford my monthly payments, but all the smaller loans I was able to pay-off on my own allow me to give that money to FDR to speed-up my payoff of the program.

I have 3 settlements in process as of my writing today. Customer service has always been very helpful in answering my questions or concerns via the phone. The client dashboard is very easy to use. My first settlement didn't come until about 5 months into the program, but I have so much enrolled that it took time to get enough deposited to really push things forward. Now I have a strict budget for all of my expenses and I plan ahead for things like Car registrations. I feel like I can finally breathe and I see a huge light with a rainbow at the end of the tunnel and I am just so thankful and grateful to FDR for helping me get this far.

My graduation estimate was 36 months but I'm going to keep depositing as much as I can and selling things and working overtime to see just how fast I can graduate. I feel like the sky is the limit and I know it doesn't end with FDR. Once I've finished the program, I plan on sequentially paying off our car loans and my husband's student loans and then we are DEBT FREE. The mortgage is a whole other ballgame, but I am so THRILLED and EXCITED at the progress I've seen and as Dave Ramsey says "Live like no one else so you can LIVE like no one else!"

I'm not making any of this up. Joining FDR is not the end game. You have to change your money mindset. You need to budget. You need to work hard. You need to be wise with your money and pay FDR at least monthly but I assure you that if you enroll in FDR to win and get and STAY out of debt, you CAN do it if you really want to. It's not a gimmick. The change begins with you first, and FDR is an amazing helping hand. And definitely enroll with the NLLG group. It's a monthly fee but it is TOTALLY worth it and the payment is included in your monthly payment. I would have been in trouble without them.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thanks for the awesome review, Patricia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: March 15, 2019

First thing is I want to say is thank you Shaun ** for helping us and getting all of the information about your company to us so we felt we were could make an informed decision. You know the ole saying information is powerful. I had received something in the mail that I looked at on Sunday and decided to apply. I believe it was by Even. I first submitted it under my husband’s name because he makes way more than I do and wanted to see if we could file jointly to get a higher loan with us both being on it. A representative called me before I think I had the chance to hit send. We couldn’t do a joint loan so I applied with my information and that’s when you called me as I was hitting send. We normally would have taken the loan offer under my husband’s name but we realized that not even for a full $10K when it was said and done we would have paid over $32K for the life of the loan.

As soon my application was sent you called me and you held no judgement in your tone nor your voice. We went over some very important but private information and you still gave me the feeling that you could turn this around without a single push for a hard sale or a change of tone in your voice. You really were informative, explained everything and because you sounded too good to be true I pulled up the reviews while I was talking with you. The reviews were great and the fact we could be debt free in 4 years was a very satisfying. I never thought this would be us.

I’ll be 44 years old tomorrow and before I’m 50 we will be on the road to financial success. I’m not the best writer so I apologized but explaining how much we had to pay last year for our medical due to my illness and the fact 4 years ago I went from working a full time job making almost $70k to going on disability making less than $24k you understood. Again no judgement. I respected your advise so much I asked several times. When a question would be brought up and I wasn’t sure what to do I asked you what would you do if it was you in my position? You always replied with what I really believe was an honest answer so I took your advise.

Your company really has something special going on and it's employees like you is the reason people don’t feel judged, alone, scared or embarrassed. Also, I told you from the beginning I didn’t have the best memory and I tried to write down everything you said but I know I repeatedly asked you the same questions multiple times and you handled it like a pro, like it was the first time I asked you. Thank you Shaun for calling me exactly when you said you were (always on time) and if I needed to call you and you were on the other line I knew you’d called me back the moment you got off the phone even though I didn’t leave a message. We spoke a lot during the last 4 days and you made sure that I had the best information at all times. So if you can’t tell this is a huge thank you letter for everything you have done for us up until this point.

You all moved so fast that you let us know this was as important to you as it was us and you treated it like it was your personal dilemma not ours. Thank you for for saying, "You don’t need that other loan to just buy you a few more months and then you're back to where you were prior to that loan only to be deeper." The stress I carried about juggling money to make sure I could pay for this or that each month is over and that’s all because of you. You set us up so we can just pay our bills and not wonder where the next dollar is coming from and that we would have enough left over if there was an emergency without taking out another crazy loan.

Thank you Shaun so much and I’m so happy that when I picked up the phone that day it was you on the other line. I’m not sure how someone else would have made me feel probably fine since the people I have spoken to for verification never made me feel any sort of less than. Regardless I’m so happy you have taken care of everything, made this a hassle free transaction and getting off the phone without an ounce of shame for the situation we are in. I was so sure you had done this program before yourself because I felt you had been in my shoes at one point. Crazy to find out you weren’t. Thank you for listening to me cry about why this was such a huge deal and how you literally were giving me not only financial freedom but freedom from other things we spoke about that was personal to me. You never once rushed me off the phone or made me feel like I wasn’t your only customer.

If you are looking for a great human that holds no judgement call ** or email him at **. That’s his direct line and his email. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to put his contact info in there but I was lucky enough to get him so all I can do is recommend the man who gave me hope. If your in a financial situation regardless of your reason don’t worry Shaun will embrace you with open arms and take really great care of you! Tell him Kelly sent you!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kelly. At Freedom Debt Relief, we have your best interest in mind and we are glad to inform and explain our program very thoroughly. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Shaun and we wish you the best in regards to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We had some credit cards and we did some stuff around the house. When I was working, everything was fine because my husband got his pay and then I also got one the following week. My doctor retired me on disability back in 2015. So, we went from a pay every week to a pay every other week. And then, I got my pay once a month. And there's at least one, sometimes two weeks out of every month, that there's nothing coming in. We got behind on things and it just got to the point when we just couldn't do it anymore.

I saw Freedom Debt Relief and filled out a thing online on my phone and within a couple seconds, I got a phone call from them. It sounded like the right thing to do. I saw the reviews on Freedom and after I talked to Steve, I was comfortable with it. We kept us from filing bankruptcy. For all those years, I didn't wanna do it. I wouldn't have done anything. That's what we would have to do, and I don't wanna do that. But Steve made me feel comfortable. He was also very understanding. I expressed how nervous I was and he took the time to explain things.

So I had five credit cards and so far, three of them are settled. Freedom negotiates and our interest rates are lowered. They've gotten some taken off. When I also called and talked to the people at Freedom, they took the money out from my dedicated account, stopped the automatic deposit until a certain time in November and then they started them back up again. If I would've needed longer, they said all I have to do is call. They worked with me with that. That was awesome for me because my friend said whenever she ran into any issues or anything that she went through, Freedom didn't care.

The payment plan was also good because it was a certain amount that comes out every month. We decided that we wanted to make sure that it was in the account whenever they took it out. Freedom worked with us and they took it out the day after my husband gets paid. It still equals the same amount every month, but it's just two separate deposits, which works awesome. Rather than taking a big chunk out of your pay once a month, they do half-and-half.

The only thing that I don't like about the process is they don't answer the telephone whenever the creditors are calling. Also, it just seems like it takes forever for the first settlement. That made me nervous. I called them because my phone was ringing like crazy from all these places. But once Freedom answers, things are getting settled quickly. I'm almost halfway getting everything settled. Freedom has impacted our lives in a better way. Right now, we still have that money coming out. Sometimes it's a little more difficult but it's a lot better than what it was. I was a nervous-wreck before but I'm calmer now. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anybody.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, Elizabeth. We're proud to be on your side to help you at a time you need it most. Your progress with us has been phenomenal and we're excited to see you reach your next milestone. If you have questions or need assistance with your account in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com and chat with us! Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information