La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

1.3/5 (79 ratings)

About La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: April 13, 2022

I called the Algonquin, IL Gallery and spoke to Sales Consultant Dennis prior to arriving at the store. Dennis greeted me at the entrance. He was very friendly. Dennis patiently escorted me around the gallery showing me the different recliners even though I had researched the recliners and fabrics prior to coming into the gallery. Needless to say, I selected a recliner and fabric I had not previously considered. I appreciated his patience and understanding as I changed fabrics several times before making my final selection. I now await the delivery of my recliner. So far, my experience has been wonderful.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

We went to the La-Z-Boy gallery in Greenfield, Wisconsin. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient as they answered the many questions we had about different recliners. We visited the store three times before we settled on a particular recliner. We ordered a Reed recliner in July, but we’re told it wouldn’t be ready until November. It was delivered today & it was worth the wait! The recliner is beautiful and comfortable. We highly recommend La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

We were welcomed when we entered the store. We had a very helpful sales lady. She answered questions on several chairs and looked up the prices, availability, delivery information and more. There was no sales pressure, just help. We changed our minds at least three times and she was patient and continued to help us. We decided on the chair we wanted and though it was a day or so past the sale price, she gave us the discount. Our chair was delivered to our home on time and we love it. Good service, and excellent quality. We recommend La-Z-Boy for comfort and quality furniture.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

We had a wonderful experience with La-Z-Boy on Shackleford in Little Rock, AR The Sales Consultant was helpful and knowledgeable. He found the perfect loveseat for us. They delivered it a few days later and the two men that delivered it were very courteous. We went back today and ordered a matching recliner.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

We were greeted by a very pleasant young man. He listened to our needs, showed us selections and gave us the room, time and ability to explore products while being close enough to get answers as needed. He didn't "hover" and follow our every move. When we made our choice he quickly checked that the item was in stock before completing our transaction. I love adding to my furniture needs by using the interest free payment plans.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I have never written a review about ANY product in my life. My wife and I were couch shopping and decided to check out La-z-boy furniture. The furniture was expensive $6000 for a sofa and loveseat but we were assured, "You get what you pay for" by our salesman. The furniture was delivered a few months later and we were satisfied. After a couple of months the electric recliners were not working properly. We called. They sent a representative who inspected the furniture and he needed to order parts. After waiting a long time he came back and changed out some parts and left. It worked for a couple of weeks and it happened again. They sent a representative who informed us that the pieces they sold us were not suppose to go together. The middle section of the sofa should not be a recliner. He said it was going to keep happening.

The metal pieces under the sofa were all bent due to the fact that the middle section which they sold us was not suppose to recline. After numerous phone calls with no results they told me it was user error. The $6000 couches are falling apart, there are huge spaces in between each section and to be honest I’m embarrassed to have them in my living room because they are an eyesore. They don’t open properly and they don’t close properly. The company's stance is they are not going to replace them because it’s our fault. The worst company I have ever dealt with by far.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

I ordered and paid for a room full of furniture in January. Unfortunately, two pieces are lost and the store refuses to refund my money. There is no transparency in my dealings with the Naples store and how can a store still be relying on supply chain problems for their poor management. It would have been better if the salesperson and manager were more in tune with order problems and offer some solutions to pivot to instead of stonewalling and ghosting me.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

BUYER BEWARE! I always had a high opinion of LA-Z-BOY. I was under impression that they were a reputable company. NOT ANYMORE! I purchased a double reclining sofa and two recliners in March of 2020. We were told they were leather. They are obviously not leather as the finish has started flaking off after only a year and a half. We specifically asked if this was real leather and the salesman assured us that it was. Leather will not flake. I reported the problem to the warranty department and they told me that the warranty is only good for 1 year so I am SOL. I would think that after spending as much as I did on this furniture it should last a LOT longer than a year and a half. Here are some pictures of the problem. LA-Z-BOY does not stand by their products and falsely states that their leather furniture is genuine leather when it ABSOLUTELY IS NOT.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

My husband and I live in Maine. We ordered and picked up our furniture one hour away in Manchester N.H. When we arrived the furniture was lost for 2 hours. They could not find it in the warehouse any where. They were cursing, yelling at each other and hanging up on the person on the phone who was trying to help them. Finally after 2 hours it was found.

We brought the sofa and chair home and immediately noticed the sofa was not working properly. The 2 recliners were tilting inward at a huge angle. We called the Manchester store right away. They said manager would call us back, which never happened. We kept calling him and he finally told us because we picked up the furniture and did not have it delivered they could not repair the furniture. We have no way of returning the piece. They will not take it back. We have called the consumer dept. all the way to the CEO of company with no help. We have an expensive reclining sofa that we cannot recline. What can we do? We need help. This company is so bad.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

NO one answers the Comfort Care line!!!! Why do you do this to people???? I need to schedule a repair and cannot get through to speak with anyone!!!! The awful Allman Brothers elevator hold music is super annoying. I am contacting the Ohio Attorney General's office to file a consumer complaint as this is ridiculous. People do not buy their products - they break and you can't get help to get it fixed.

La-Z-Boy author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

This furniture manufacturer known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.

• Service: Free swatches and design services.

• Financing: Financing available for qualified customers.

• Returns: Upholstered furniture must be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 30% restocking fee may apply.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Information