La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

1.6/5 (83 ratings)

About La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: April 13, 2022

I called the Algonquin, IL Gallery and spoke to Sales Consultant Dennis prior to arriving at the store. Dennis greeted me at the entrance. He was very friendly. Dennis patiently escorted me around the gallery showing me the different recliners even though I had researched the recliners and fabrics prior to coming into the gallery. Needless to say, I selected a recliner and fabric I had not previously considered. I appreciated his patience and understanding as I changed fabrics several times before making my final selection. I now await the delivery of my recliner. So far, my experience has been wonderful.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

We went to the La-Z-Boy gallery in Greenfield, Wisconsin. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient as they answered the many questions we had about different recliners. We visited the store three times before we settled on a particular recliner. We ordered a Reed recliner in July, but we’re told it wouldn’t be ready until November. It was delivered today & it was worth the wait! The recliner is beautiful and comfortable. We highly recommend La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

We were welcomed when we entered the store. We had a very helpful sales lady. She answered questions on several chairs and looked up the prices, availability, delivery information and more. There was no sales pressure, just help. We changed our minds at least three times and she was patient and continued to help us. We decided on the chair we wanted and though it was a day or so past the sale price, she gave us the discount. Our chair was delivered to our home on time and we love it. Good service, and excellent quality. We recommend La-Z-Boy for comfort and quality furniture.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

We were greeted by a very pleasant young man. He listened to our needs, showed us selections and gave us the room, time and ability to explore products while being close enough to get answers as needed. He didn't "hover" and follow our every move. When we made our choice he quickly checked that the item was in stock before completing our transaction. I love adding to my furniture needs by using the interest free payment plans.

Original review: July 27, 2021

We had an issue with the handle of our new recliner. Brian, the technician for Lazy Boy came out today and helped us tremendously. This man is a great asset to your business. It took him a long time to get to us as he told us his territory is huge and he is swamped but he did not rush us or act like our problem was not worth his time. Very polite and very professional. Thank you, Brian.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Saw a pair of recliners we wanted months ago. Stopped in to see what the close out pricing looked like. It is the exact same price it was then. No discount at all. This is a very deceitful practice. Thank you for wasting our time.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Sooo I spent $2K on a non reclining sectional, and had to replace it 7 years later. We don't have children, don't entertain often, and are not hard on furniture, but this one fell apart. The plastic connectors broke within 6 months, the fabric started pilling, and becoming threadbare. Called the store for recommendations for cleaners, the people they recommended sent a guy who was 4 hrs late, and tried to intimidate me into coming in my house, called about the fabric guarantee, nope. It's only good for 6 months, called about getting the connectors replaced, I would need to pay for that. I might as well have spent a few hundreds and bought something from Ashley. Save your money the quality has gone down, and they don't stand by the product.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Purchased a living room set on 4/3/2021 and have yet to receive furniture. Continual broken promises as to when it will arrive. After 13 months I have requested a refund and they are refusing to refund the 50% deposit I have paid.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I've always heard La-Z-Boy furniture is the best so in the summer of 2021 I purchased 2 recliners from the La-Z-Boy Furniture Gallery in Eugene. An Astor and a Randall, both in brown leather. The cost of the chairs was just under $1500ea. The sale process was okay, but it took longer than promised to get the chairs in and deliver them. Almost right away one of the brown leather chairs began to turn white, and then the white started to peel off. It appears to be some sort of a coating as the leather under it seems fine, but it makes the chair look like it belongs in the landfill.

By November the problem had gotten extremely bad, so I called the store but was told all warranty issues were handled through Tualatin. I called them and was told the soonest anyone could come out to look would be January. Really?? The technician came out in January, said he had never seen anything like it, took photos, and said they would take care of it. Long story short it is now almost May and after over a dozen phone calls and emails, many of which were never responded to, La-Z-Boy still has not taken care of the problem.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I purchased a sofa four months ago. I was told that it would be delivered by the end of February - mid-March. I informed the sales representative before making the purchase that I would be leaving Clearwater for a few months in April and would need the sofa by then. The salesperson assured me that I would definitely have the sofa by April. I attempted to call the service department at La-Z-Boy several times in March because I had not received a delivery date, but no one returned my call. I wound up going into the store and was told that my sofa was being prepared for shipping and that I would receive it in a few weeks. It never came, again, I tried calling, and again no one returned my call, so I had to return to the store. I was then informed that my sofa was due to ship on the 18th of April. The 18th came and went with no sofa.

I went back to the store again and was told again that my sofa would ship in three to four weeks, which is what they told me in March. Whether or not I will receive it, is anyone's guess. Their excuse is that they have had problems with distributors and have also had an exceptionally high demand for orders. As a result, I had to cancel my travel plans and am now being held hostage until La-Z-Boy decides to ship my sofa. While I was last there checking on the delivery status, there was another customer there who had been waiting over a year for his product.

Given that they did not keep their agreement to deliver the sofa by April, I believe that I should have been allowed to cancel the order, but I was told I could not. I wouldn't have purchased the sofa if I had known that it would not be delivered by the time I was due to leave the state for the summer. They do not return calls and when you are able to speak to someone, they just lie. I will never shop at La-Z-Boy again. They didn't even offer any compensation for my trouble.

La-Z-Boy author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

This furniture manufacturer known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.

• Service: Free swatches and design services.

• Financing: Financing available for qualified customers.

• Returns: Upholstered furniture must be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 30% restocking fee may apply.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Information