La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
3.75/5
Based on 3,652 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a good furniture store?

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

Looking for a good furniture store?

6682 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have a recliner that we bought 2 1/2 years ago. I was getting ready to buy more from La-Z-Boy when I noticed a hole being worn in the leather when it reclined. This hole was not visible when chair was in upright position. Upon investigation, we found that the hole was caused by a staple that was not fully embedded into the wood, a problem since construction. Contacting the store did no good, they are independently owned and not interested in servicing previous customers.

The company, however, was quite concerned and helped me to find a leather refinisher and paid the fee charged by the refinisher to fix my chair. I am more than pleased. They did an excellent job, and since the leather was no longer available, it was the only option. The repair looks great...not even visible. It took a while for this to be resolved, but as I stated, we are very pleased. My husband loves this recliner, and he now has many more years of use. I appreciate the Customer Care department of La-Z-Boy. Only reason for 4 stars was the response of the La-Z-Boy, independently owned store.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

La-Z-Boy South Florida Location. I was extremely happy from the moment I walked in the door of La-Z-Boy on our schedule appointment. The store itself was set up nicely. We were greeted right away and welcome came from friendly lady who wore a big smile who we let know we were here to see, Keith ** (Sales Consultant). We sat down with him and talked about our design goals, our differences in design style my husband and I had in mind. He listen carefully. He explained the interior design process and the interior designer who would be assigned to this project to work with us.

During our talk with Keith the interior designer who was actually scheduled on his day off stop by to meet us anyway. (It really cannot get any better than that.) Short pleasant and briefs we met. Well, it did gets better. We had send floor plans for our project early in the week to Keith to provide to the interior designer. After making some furniture selection Keith asked the store manager to assist him since our designer was not available at the time and guess who that was... It was the friendly, warm and pleasant lady who greeted us in the beginning. We now know her as Nadia ** (Assistant Store Manager). She did a floor plan for us, assist with colors and fabrics selections for our chosen furniture. The layout was confirmed with the interior designer when he came to the home to field verify the process began. Yes, it continue to get better.

Today’s was delivery day. Nadia and Keith BOTH came along with the furniture delivery personnel. We felt very special they made sure every piece of furniture purchased set-up accord to the floor plan, Nadia and Keith were very hands on. They left once they knew we love the set-up and it was what we had expected. It was better than expected. Customer service was outstanding and totally over the top. Shoutout goes to the entire A Team at La-Z-Boy who made our vision a reality. Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I had an almost 10 year old rocker recliner that was coming apart at the side arm frame. A little over 2 weeks ago, I called La-Z-Boy to see if there was anything that could be done. They asked me to send in a few photos before scheduling a service person to come to my home. After a few days, I got a voicemail that I would be receiving a full credit of the purchase price of the original chair. After having 3 other people listen to the message to make sure my hearing wasn't bad, I called to confirm. Cassandra, the representative did confirm that they would be in contact with my local store to issue the store credit. Not an hour later, I got a call from Elizabeth, at my local store, inviting me to come in and have a look around, and also gave me the store manager's name, Darren, in case I needed a manager for anything.

We went and selected a new chair, and it was delivered a short while ago. Chicago was hit by a pretty good snowstorm last night, yet Javi and Armando were able to deliver my chair 30 minutes into my 3 hour delivery window. That's pretty impressive! My whole experience has been amazing, and I could not be more pleased with the service your employees provided, from the 800 number to the delivery guys...100% professional. Thank you La-Z-Boy!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I looked long and hard for a leather motion reclining sofa for our den. Of course complete and real leather furniture is quite expensive ~ so when the salesperson showed me a Tyler motion reclining sofa that was made with a "leather look and feel" material in the style, color and size I wanted, I was delighted with my purchase. HOWEVER, in about 18 months the material showed obvious cracking in the cushions. I had purchased the extended warranty and contacted La-Z-Boy.

I was beyond pleased when Chris (store manager) and Jerry (salesman) told me La-Z-Boy had experienced problems with this sofa and no longer carried this product. They gave me a full credit for my original purchase and I selected a new sofa. One of the main reasons I purchased from La-Z-Boy in the first place was I thought they stood behind the products they sold. I'm glad I did... The Florida store certainly did stand behind the product and customer. I'm looking forward to receiving my new (all leather this time) sofa.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Thank you La-Z-Boy!!! Last week after almost 16 years, my trusty chair fell completely apart. This is no ordinary chair. Because of my health conditions, I live in my chair - I sleep, eat, watch TV and read in my chair. The only time I am not in that chair is when I am on the computer and here in my desk chair or the other all important bathroom throne. These last few days have been awful as I have played Goldilocks trying to find a comfortable solution until the repair guy could get here.

Today was that glorious day! Within an hour, he had diagnosed the problem and had replaced almost all the moving parts and had added springs to the back that had broken earlier. Thank GOD, La-Z-Boy has a lifetime warranty on their framework and moving parts. I did have to pay $140.00 - $80.00 for the house call and $60.00 for the labor. It was well worth the cost as otherwise I was looking at close to $1,000.00 that I don't have to replace the chair or more than that in a monthly rental for a hospital bed that would have taken up most of my living room and wouldn't have been as comfortable. So thank you GOD for this wonderful gift I got today. Now, maybe I can sleep tonight and get my back to stop hurting.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: June 15, 2019

Bought an expensive recliner from a local merchant and one year later the fabric started peeling and breaking down. The merchant was great but La-Z-Boy had very poor customer service and they would not stand by their product. After a year of being ignored when I complained they finally gave me a small discount on my next La-Z-Boy purchase. And the discount expired in a month. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN LA-Z-BOY. Will never buy their product again!

Original review: June 14, 2019

I purchased a lifting recliner for my dad, $2600. Within month, the remote control cable began coming apart. Then last Dec 2018, the frame broke. I called in to make a claim, a technician was sent out, diagnosed the broken part and ordered a new one. 3 weeks later it was repaired. That was 2 weeks ago. My dad just called me to say the other side is now broken and it is worse than before. I've once owned a La-Z-Boy recliner, it was 35 years old and though a little worn, it worked well and was very sturdy. The newer stuff is made from compressed woods and is so cheaply made it's not even funny. I will never again purchase another La-Z-Boy product again. $2600 down the drain.

Original review: June 14, 2019

We bought a La-Z-Boy recliner couch from Raymour and Flannigan less than 5 years ago and the thing started falling apart from day one. First it was the cheap arm that's made of cardboard that broke when I leaned on it. The store sort of fixed it. Next was the bolt that holds the arm to the back of the couch which sheered off. The store fixed this also, only to sheer off again a year later. Then there was the release lever that the face broke off from the rest of it. I replaced that with a metal one instead of junk plastic for only $5.

Now, the whole reclining mechanism doesn't work right and is twisted out of shape. Most likely caused by the main support bolt sheering of twice. I replaced it the second time myself with a higher grade bolt that is said not to sheer off. The parts that were put into this thing are so cheap as if it was intentionally design to fall apart because for only a few dollars more they could have made a lasting couch. We picked up one on the side of the road that was still in good shape when we bought this and I wish we'd kept it instead. At least it wasn't made cheaply.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I'd give it a lower rating but there's no option for that! This has been the worst experience I have ever had trying to purchase recliners! I special ordered 2 recliners they were to rock swivel and have a specific fabric. When they were delivered they didn't have the swival bases. I called several times and never got any results so I had to drive 40 miles to the store only to be told they would put the bases on if I brought the chairs back. I have no enclosed trailer so I ask them to have a tech come to the house and was told to call back on a Friday. I tried but can't get any one on the phone! So I guess I will have to drive back to the store to get any satisfaction! SO FRUSTRATING when you pay for something and can't get anyone to help! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE La-Z-Boy DOUGLASVILLE STORE!

Original review: June 14, 2019

A very personable young man waited on me, and his supervisor and eventually the manager helped. I still feel I am overpaying for the product. I appreciated the courtesy and the willingness to negotiate, but in all honesty I am worried about what this is doing to my finances. On the bright side, La-Z-Boy products have lasted a good, long while when I have purchased them. I believe the store needs to stock materials for a loveseat-sleeper well under 2K.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Here's the 10-words or less version: I received a lemon recliner. Full story: I purchased my recliner in February 2018...spent well over $1,000 for it. Within only a few months of regular, normal use, it began making odd noises when reclining (it's electric), and screws were coming out, etc. I would put the screws back in or get the detached leg part back in myself. After several months of it continuing to happen every so often and me fixing it, I finally decided to call La-Z-Boy (this was in April 2019) to see if they can assist. Additionally, I called because I began to notice the left armrest coming apart from the rest of the chair. Again, the chair was only used as a chair is supposed to (we have no kids). Yet the chair was obviously defective from the factory.

When I spoke to Comfort Care, they informed me I would have to pay around $130 for a technician to come out and diagnose the problem. And that it was outside of it's one-year warranty (Lesson #1 -- call right away! I had problems occurring well within warranty but tried to handle it myself), so while the parts might be in warranty, the labor is not.

The technician arrived and immediately noticed several issues, and even commented that it likely is a defective chair. The frame was bent at both ends, the armchair portion was coming off... "there are structural issues with the recliner". The technician noted which parts are needed and said they would ship to my house. When I called Comfort Care to arrange shipment and such, they inform me I need to now pay for an additional 2 hours for the technician to install these parts that are being shipped. Plus $13.99 shipping for the parts!!!! So much for that "WARRANTY".

Shelled out over $1,000 for a defective recliner (UPON RECEIPT), yet I now need to pay an additional $400 to La-Z-Boy just to fix the issues, and who knows if it will be fixed. Absolutely ridiculous. They claim the parts are under warranty but they sure as heck are not... They are without a doubt supplementing the cost within the labor, because no offense to the technicians, they aren't getting paid $120/hour on their paycheck. So I'm not paying for just labor. All I want is a working recliner. And for La-Z-Boy to stand behind their product. They obviously do not care to keep customers happy and/or want to retain their customers. This was my first La-Z-Boy purchase and unless remedied, will be my last. Cheap and defective product, and all about the $$.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Frame broke on chair. Because I purchased online the local store will not accept the warranty claim. They give me a Houston warranty center number to call and I can only leave a message and no one ever returns a call. This has been going on for months and the frame is now damaging the leather which is not covered by the warranty. Truly horrible customer service. Please have someone contact me to resolve.

Original review: June 9, 2019

My husband and I bought a leather loveseat recliner from our local retailer 3 years ago. My husband's side has the outer frame pulling away. We contacted our retailer and were given a list of charges that we have to pay to get it repaired. This is not acceptable for having owned the chair for such a short time. We are very unhappy with our purchase.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I ordered a leather sofa, loveseat and recliner. The sofa was defective from the beginning, they did replace but it was still defective and they will not do anything about it. The back of the leather recliner is concave after a couple of months use and was told that was from the wear of sitting it in. I sure thought La-Z-Boy furniture lasted longer than a couple of months. My local store would not do anything and I reached out to corporate and they will not do anything. After purchasing La-Z-Boy furniture for over 35 years I am very disappointed in the products and customer service. See picture of recliner and sofa, notice the discrepancy in the height of the cushion and how the back of the recline has just caved in the center.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Purchased the Sheldon sectional in fabric D153442, sisal color in December 2017. Sectional delivered January 2018. After only a little over a year, I noticed wear on the chaise portion of the sectional where my legs lay when I sit on it, also specifically wear where my heels sit on the chaise. Also, noticed the fabric on the seat area is discolored, presumably from the pillow I use for lumbar support. All of this from normal use? We don't have kids, just 2 adults and 2 cats in the home. It only gets little to no use during the day and gets sat upon in the evenings relaxing watching tv. We don't even sit on it if our clothes are dirty!

I called service today and found that the fabric is only warrantied by La-Z-Boy for a year. We purchased the Montage 5yr warranty, but I was told that warranty would only cover the discoloration at the seat from my lumbar pillow dye transfer, not the places on the chaise where my heels and legs touch the fabric. Was then asked if I wore jeans when sitting on the couch! Uh, I wear clothes when sitting on the couch, I shouldn't have to pay attention to the specific color, type of fabric, etc of the clothing I'm wearing when sitting on the couch! This fabric doesn't even hold up to normal seating after only a year?! I'm so very disappointed and will never waste my money on another piece of La-Z-Boy furniture. Ever.

Original review: May 30, 2019

We purchased a recliner that swiveled less than three years ago. It is very comfortable, however, the fabric did not last. As I designer, I understand the value of fabrics which can withstand wear, this fabric should never have been an option for upholstery. It wore quickly and within a couple of years was very unsightly. We are moving to Florida and decided we didn’t want to pay to move this ugly piece of furniture. We contacted Salvation Army and it was rejected by them! After less than 3 years!!! I then contacted Customer Care, sent photos, had it reviewed by a “product specialist” and was told it was out of warranty and just needed a professional cleaning. I know the difference between dirty and worn. I will never purchased another product from La-Z-Boy.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I purchased a custom recliner almost 3 years ago. I was happy with the process, picked a fabric I loved. After the first year I noticed premature wear in a non traffic area and called the local store where I had purchased. They informed me that I had purchased a 5 year protection plan which would cover accidental damage but was no longer under the 1 year manufacturers warranty. I did not call customer service as I thought there was nothing further that I could do. Last week I noticed 2 tears in the arm, I believe caused by keys in the pocket of a grandchild. I called the Warwick store and was told this was covered by my 5 year guarantee for accidental damage. They gave me a wrong number and I called the customer service for La-Z-Boy. I sent images of the tear. I also asked about the continued premature fabric wear on the other areas. I sent images of everything to them. The experience has been exhaustive.

I was told by Warwick La-Z-Boy the tears were accidental and would be covered. I was told by comfort care/customer service that I needed to know exactly how the rip occurred. I had to reach out to my daughter to ask her to ask my 4 and 7 year old grandchildren exactly how it happened. My recent phone call to comfort care enlightened me to the fact that they could replace the arm for $500. This begs the question as to why I would change the same fabric that is wearing poorly to replace this? I asked if this fabric was a documented problem. I would doubt that this is a one time occurrence but more likely a defect in the fabric. I purchased a couch and loveseat from a different manufacturer at the same time and they are in pristine condition with much more use.

This is my first experience with La-Z-Boy and I would guess I will not purchase from them nor recommend them to anyone in the future. I am currently looking into have a slip cover made to cover the fabric which makes the chair look old and worn. I will not spend $500 to have La-Z-Boy replace the arm only to have the fabric wear the same way. I am currently working to have the tears fixed through my 5 year guarantee, but at this point it looks as though they are trying to renege on the guarantee as well. I will be contacting the BBB and filing a complaint. I replace my furniture every 5-7 years, I have NEVER had a fabric wear the way this fabric has prematurely broken down. I have never had a company fight a customer on a guarantee the way La-Z-Boy has. I would beware of purchasing anything from this manufacturer.

Original review: May 30, 2019

We normally consider La-Z-Boy to be a quality product and have owned several of their leather recliners. About 18 months ago we purchased another one but this time the finish has begun to rub off in small "pills." This is not a normal occurrence, but I would advise caution in purchasing the newer ones as none of our older ones have done this.

Original review: May 28, 2019

We have always purchased La-Z-Boy furniture, however we got a lemon. :( They delivered way later than the time they said they would and the rt arm was broken on the sofa at delivery. They said sometimes it happens in the delivery process. They ordered a new arm, came to fix it and it was broken as well. Ordered another one and set a time for them to come out and fix it, well guess what? The other side is now broken. I called customer service and said, "So if this ever gets fixed and breaks again can you guys just pick it back up..." they said, "Nope. We will just keep fixing it." How many times La-Z-Boy do you think we want to call and sit at home for you to come fix the furniture. We paid high $ for you to come out all the time??? I will never buy this brand ever again.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Buyer beware... Trust me. Read reviews!!! Great, friendly customer service... Until they get your money. We purchased a $4000.00 special order leather sectional 11/18 at the Clearwater FL showroom, sectional was delivered 1/19 and poor craftsmanship and quality control was evident upon receipt. The chaise’s flat leg area had a defect in the leather that was visible from 20 feet away. The store was notified with defects, pictures were sent and we were told by Rick the manager that this was within La-Z-Boy's “acceptable” limits. With this comment I just wanted a truck to come pick this thing up and my money returned.

After many argumentative phone calls were made, promises were made on a resolution. After 5 weeks of waiting for a replacement cushion it shows up with the repairman Chris (very nice guy). He opened up the sealed bag to find on the chaise cushion seating area, that it has a number 10 on it. It was a cattle branding mark. I declined the installation of this cushion. Rick called me to find out why I declined its installation. I told him it had a clearly visible branding mark on the seating area in the leather. I again was told this was an “acceptable” La-Z-Boy defect and was “highly desirable” in the leather furniture market, which again turned into an argumentative phone call with Rick repetitively stating that all these defects I complained about were all “acceptable”. Rick told me he would order another cushion, but this would be the last one he would order and was now only doing this as a courtesy.

Rick said the new one he would order and the defective branded cushion would be my choices upon the service call and no more would be ordered for resolution. WOW 4K and now I get what I get? After 4 or 5 more weeks the next cushion showed, although different grade of leather that no one would notice, some acceptable defects in the leather that are normal, it was installed. This whole nightmare lasted 5 months, I wasted 4 vacation days for repairs and evaluations and hours on the phone. There is a lot more dissatisfaction with the sectional and the experience but only chose to highlight the biggest. I have already steered several would-be La-Z-Boy customers away from purchases and now give and live with the advice to STAY AWAY from this place. After reading some of the other reviews, I find that my experience with La-Z-Boy and “Rick” was not an abnormal or isolated incident!

Original review: May 27, 2019

I purchased 2 leather recliners in March 2016 for $2700 along with a 3 year extended warranty. In April 2019 I contacted La-Z-Boy because the leather on 1 of the footrests is splitting and the leather on the seat of the other one is peeling. I was told that the 3 year extended warranty is not valid; the salesman told me at the time of purchase that the 3 years extended the 1 year warranty that was included. That apparently is not true. However, the bigger issue is that both recliners, just 3 years old, have deteriorating leather. My leather sofa, purchased 11 years ago from Rooms to Go, is in much better condition than these 2 recliners, which were supposedly "high end furniture". No satisfaction from contacting La-Z-Boy.

Original review: May 26, 2019

We purchased a new home in 2013 so we needed a new living room set. I picked La-Z-Boy because I have had them in the past and their furniture was high quality back then 2002. We paid almost $4K for all three pieces (Eclipse). We paid for the fabric 5 year protection plan. Within 4 years the leather started cracking on the sofa and recliner, but I did not call in for the warranty work. Life got busy with 3 children 5 and under plus I'm a disabled vet with mental issues. It is now 6 years and the warranty is over so I cannot get this fixed. I am so disappointed in La-Z-Boy that I will never give them my business again. I was hoping this furniture would last at least 10 yrs. Now I need to buy a new set of furniture after I move into our new house, but it will definitely not be La-Z-Boy. Your awesome reputation with me is no more. Very sad!

Original review: May 22, 2019

About 10 years ago, we were sold on a reclining love seat/reclining sofa combination, primarily because the salesperson kept lauding La-Z-Boy's amazing, "lifetime" warranty. "If ANYTHING goes wrong with it, as long as you own it, La-Z-Boy will fix it or replace it... with one exception: the fabric anti-stain guard is for only 5 years. You won't find that ANYWHERE else." And, it turns out, we did not find that even at La-Z-Boy.

About 1-year after we purchased, one of the sofa seams started splitting. Turns out that defects in materials or workmanship of "fabrics" is only warranted for 1 year. About 5 years after we purchased it, the recliner mechanism on one side of the sofa literally pulled away from the wooden frame, resulting in the footrest extension becoming bent beyond use. When my wife called for warranty service and was told how it worked, she said she'd rather live with it. Now, we are hearing the same, metal pulling away from wood thing happening on the other side of the sofa. So, I called for warranty service.

They are difficult to reach because they have limited hours. I had to wait on hold for 9 minutes, with a 1-sentence apology for the wait, every 70 seconds. "Parts" are covered, but there is a $13.99 "ordering charge" for each part needed to make the repair. Labor, after the first year, is not covered. It costs $124, paid in advance, over the phone, to have a technician come out to assess the problem, determine if it is covered by the warranty, and what it will take to fix it.

There is no way to schedule anything other than the day of the technician's visit. He will call the night before to give you a 2-4 hour window to expect him. You cannot specify morning or afternoon, and you will not know, until the night before, when you might expect the tech. If it can be fixed, the technician will give you an estimate of labor and parts (@ $13.99 per part, for the "ordering charge"). Then, you can decide if it's cheaper to have it fixed under the "lifetime warranty" or buy a new sofa. Once we've had the tech service, I will post a review about that.

Original review: May 22, 2019

We love the look of our couch in our home, however, our couch which was less than 8 weeks old has one section that LOUDLY creaks. We contacted our sales rep and the warranty dept two weeks ago. We are yet to hear back from anyone about this issue. To spend so much money on a couch and have it sound so bad when anyone sits on it is not what we thought we were signing up for when we purchased from LZB. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I purchased a $1,000 chair. It took three weeks to receive it, which was understandable. When it arrived there was next to no padding in the left arm. I called for service and was told a serviceman would be out in two weeks. When he came he looked at the chair and said yes the arm needs to be replaced. I put in the order and I was told that I would receive the arm in two weeks but it took three weeks. When the arm arrived material did not match the chair so the serviceman said he would order two arms so that they would match the chair. That took an additional three weeks for them to arrive at the house and then it took another two weeks for the serviceman to come and put them on.

There was another issue and that was the height of the chair. I am 5 foot two and was very comfortable in the chair that was on the showroom floor however chair I received was taller and I could not reach the floor. After I had mentioned that each time the serviceman came to the house he said he would check with the main office and see what could be done but there was nothing that could be done. I was not told that by putting a swivel base on the chair that it would make the chair higher and therefore I could not reach the floor. Finally after going through all of that I called the store and told them that I would pay a restocking charge to be able to return the chair but I was told that the chair had been in my home too long to be returned. I protested that it had been in my home too long because of all the service calls that needed to be made on it but it didn’t matter to them. I now have a chair that I cannot use because I cannot reach the floor when I sit in it.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Bought a couch, loveseat and recliner over a year ago. Tomorrow will be the 5th repair visit on the couch. Filing for 6th repair tomorrow as the leather is separating AGAIN! This will be the 2nd repair for this issue. Just spoke with Michelle who states that they never have this issue. There are only 2 of us in this house and no one ever sits where the leather is separating. They piecemeal all their repairs and refuse to provide a new couch. Done with these people. Contacting the BBB now. DON’T DO IT!!

Original review: May 17, 2019

I bought 2 leather recliners less than 2 years ago. The leather on one of the recliners has a spot on the headrest that has peeled off along with a couple places on the armrest that has worn exposing the undercoating. I feel this leather is inferior and should hold up better since they are not abused and are seldom used. I would like for a La-Z-Boy representative to look at the problem but they gave me the number of another company called Lebco. I contacted them and their spokesperson refused my request since my 1 year warranty has expired. I am very dissatisfied with this product and customer service.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Purchased first chair 12/10/2012. Springs on back are padded. Second Chair is out of warranty purchased 11/03/2017. Springs on back are not padded and are hitting back of anybody sitting. Chair just needs a pad to cover the springs. La-Z-Boy wants to sell me an entire back at my cost which is fine that will not cover the springs and will not fix the problem. Devin said that is your Ultimatum!!! Go to an Upholstery shop. Have it fixed yourself. La-Z-Boy does change its designs.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I purchased a power leather recliner over 4 years ago with the additional maintenance agreement. My recliner leg rest broke loose and the back of the chair also tilted to the right making the recliner unuseable. I called La-Z-Boy customer support (I was on hold over thirty five minutes) and we verifed the maintenance agreement. I was then transferred to I think Servco (third party not La-Z-Boy) and again I was on hold for over 30 minutes and was advised they were going to send parts and call them again after I receive them. A week later I received the parts and called them back to schedule an appointment for repair (again I was on hold for over 30 minutes). They set an appointment over three weeks in the future. Now I am sitting here (not in my recliner) with the parts a broken recliner and waiting for repair.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I bought 2 reclining chairs and a couch and love seat. One chair never has worked right and after a few months the fabric started to fade. I included a picture of both chairs. The fading chair is also used much less due to the mechanism not functioning correctly. In addition I can already feel the wood under the padding on all four arms of the couch/love seat.

We've called for over a year to no answer and no callbacks from our messages until two months ago someone finally responded and several weeks later a guy came out. He said only the mechanism was covered due to time. "How is that I've called and called and called?" That was 3 months ago and again I can't get ahold of anyone and nothing is resolved. THIS SHOULD ALL BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. I've wanted to afford La-Z-Boy for most of my adult life and now I regret ever buying it.

La-Z-Boy expert review by ConsumerAffairs

This furniture manufacturer best known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.

• Service: Free swatches and design services.

• Financing: Financing available for qualified customers.

• Returns: Upholstered furniture must be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 30% restocking fee may apply.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs