Call toll free
3.78/5
Based on 1,226 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

La-Z-Boy Video
La-Z-Boy Gallery (2)
B-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

5919 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I had had my previous couch for a really long time, and it was there in the family room at the house that it got the most wear and tear. We did a little research to see where we could get our couch. We found it at La-Z-Boy and we got lucky that there was a huge sale that day. We went in and it was a really easy purchase. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. When we made a mistake, they fixed it for us so that we had the right pieces and we knew it was going to be a perfect fit. The delivery team was awesome. There was snow and I have a very long driveway, and they went out and shoveled as much as they could. And they got in here and made no mess. They padded everything, got everything in, unpacked it, hooked it up and showed me how to disconnect the sectional units. They were very nice and efficient.

The quality of the furniture is wonderful, though they are scheduled to come back tomorrow because there's like a little fabric flaw. It's a bump in one section and I'm worried because we keep our couches for a long time and over time, this one's butt might not wear right. But we love it, it's extremely comfortable and we're very pleased. I'd highly recommend it. Even the one that we had all those years, we didn't get rid of it. It went to my daughter's house. La-Z-Boy is who I will be dealing with when it comes to purchases of sofas and chairs. The quality is good, the service is wonderful and I know the furniture lasts.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

If there was a O to give this company, I certainly would. The chair I purchased is padding over sticks. If you poke the side or back, it's completely empty. There is no there. This cost a lot but although I've had it only a few months, the fabric is already looking worn/faded into the shape of my body. Also, no, they don't service or repair the whole country. From where I live, you have to take it back to them in another city, just as I had to pick it up in their nearest serviced city.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Jane, thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

We are very disappointed in the La-Z-Boy furniture we bought. Our recliner, couch and loveseat are all peeling. We spent $2200 and wish we'd never bought it. It didn't even last 5 years and there are just 2 adults using it! I don't think we'll be purchasing anymore La-Z-Boy furniture.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Betty, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Our old sofa was worn out and we made a lot of order a couple of weeks ago from La-Z-Boy. We knew of them based on reputation from friends. We dealt with the sales guy Zac in the Whitehall store and he was very helpful. We got chairs, pillows, a table and a reclining sofa and they said we'd probably receive the order some time in April but they'd give us a call if the products come in sooner. We were happy with our experience in the store and I would recommend La-Z-Boy to friends.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I just bought a condo in Illinois and I decided to purchase new furniture. The La-Z-Boy reps were professional and courteous. They came to our house and then took measurements, put it in the computer, showed us how it would look and did a really nice job with it. The delivery guys came in, put the furniture together and put them where I wanted them. They left my condo clean and it was nicely done.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Terry, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I got a power recliner from La-Z-Boy. It's about my fifth chair from them. My husband has a recliner that's got the lifelong warranty on it. I like the chairs. They are built well and they don’t fall apart. The sales rep was friendly and wasn’t boring. The woman behind the desk was very helpful, too. The delivery was good. The rep showed me how the chair worked.

However, we’ve got to go back to the store because they were supposed to make it taller. But after I got the chair, I don’t need need it taller. The other thing I don't like about this power chair is if you add anything to it, there’s no warranty on it. It’s stupid to pay $2000 for a chair with no warranty. I wasn’t thinking when we signed the paper. I just love the chair and wanted it. So, I’m going to go back down there. I want the warranty put back on it.

It's a very good leather but the chair is a little expensive. And when you’re not using the remote for the chair, there’s nowhere to put it, except to stick it in the side of the chair or let it hang over the arm. It has got a light on it, but when the room is dark, that light is very light, and you can’t turn it on or off, or up or down. So, they need to work on fixing that remote and having a little pocket on the side of the chair to put it in.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Phyllis, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are proud to hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting you. We're excited that you found recliner that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Leather Reclining Sofa purchased 7/05/2012 - Disappointed. Leather was not solid but thinly covered cloth. Wore down to backing in large and small spots within four years. In 60 years of having furniture, we've never had to replace a "supposed quality" piece of furniture in such a short period of time.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Donald, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

We had ordered a loveseat from a different furniture company and we wanted to have something new to go along with it, and we decided to try La-Z-Boy. I thought they mostly had recliners but I was surprised to find out that they had more than just that. The sales rep Carol was very good. She knew her stuff and suggested that we get a sample of the color that we had on order from the other place which was right close by, and so we did. We went and got it and then came back to the La-Z-Boy store and used it for matching the sofa that we ordered.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Darlene, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the rep. :) Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I have a 25-year old La-Z-Boy chair, but this was my first time to directly purchase from them. The sales rep and the designer were both excellent. They worked with me on my needs and they backed backed off when I didn't want something. But they could do better with pricing. I wouldn't buy the recliner if it was not on sale. Other than that, everything went very well and I would definitely recommend La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Candice, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

We are always greeted when we came into the door of La-Z-Boy. Their staff were pleasant and friendly and asked what we were looking for. We weren't sure what we were looking for when we first came in. We were just browsing and everyone was a pleasant to deal with so we did end up purchasing a few things. The delivery team were in and out quickly. They were nice and they were efficient.

I like the new look of the room because of the furniture. Amy, the designer we worked with, was really great. Dealing with La-Z-Boy was an easy process and we had no difficulties. But if I had one thing to say that I was a little disappointed in is the recliners are not comfortable. I thought they were going to recline more and they're just a little stiff and they just don't recline as much as I thought they were going to do. But I'm going to give it another week or two to see if they loosen up a little bit and if we get used to it.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Sandy, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are proud to hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting you. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found a sofa that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Purchased sofa in May 2017 and it looks like I have 10 children and sofa is ready for the curb. Wrote letter to headquarters but got nowhere, wanted me to pay $300 more to fix cushions. Filed complaint with BBB and channel 3000 call for action in Madison and both of these places could not get anywhere with the company. Worst possible customer service anywhere in the world. Always have to initiate contact, not getting back to me in a reasonable amount of time and have every excuse for not getting a refund.

La-Z-Boy quality is not like it used to be. The Madison WI store has been revoked from BBB due to very poor customer service and this is bad and they don't care. A lot of negative reviews both on BBB and on this website. You would think the company would be concerned and change their attitude! Still trying to work with them after 5 months. Please note that most of the complaints are from females! Way to complicated to go into detail with regard of my complaint. It will soon appear on the BBB website for further information. Just can't believe the run around you get from them every time. Don't ever purchase from them, you think it is a good product, but just wait until you need customer service due to a problem with your furniture.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Jean, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I had gotten lots of stuff from La-Z-Boy including several recliners, and I had been satisfied with the quality and everything. Most recently, I purchased reclining sofas and a table from them. We had purchased a new house and the existing furniture I had for one room wasn’t as aesthetically appealing in that room as it was in the previous house. So, I decided to change out the furniture. La-Z-Boy had a factory representative in the store for some liquidation events. There was quite a bit of knowledge about options, colors, features, construction, and how it compares to other products they had in the store. They walked me over to its kind of closest cousin, and I could feel the difference on the different sides of the spectrum. It helped me quickly make a decision and feel confident that I’ve done enough due diligence to make the purchase.

The delivery process was good. They called beforehand and said when they would be here, and they were here at that time. They put down protection mats and carried the stuff in. They took all the plastic and everything away. They cleaned up after themselves, and then asked where I wanted it positioned in the room. The quality is very good. It's what I expect. I buy most things with an expectation of paying a little more to make sure that I'm getting a quality product. La-Z-Boy is not the cheapest brand but I’m always pleased with the quality. I believe about the brand which is why I buy from them repeatedly. It was a great shopping as well as delivery experience. There are a lot of options, and if one is looking to customized colors, fabrics, configurations, La-Z-Boy is the place I would recommend the most.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Dana. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

The furniture I had needed to be replaced. I tried several places but I'm familiar with La-Z Boy's quality and when I tested it, it felt good so I bough it. I like sitting in it. We had gone in to test almost a month and a half before we bought it. We wanted to wait until the end of the holidays because we're going to have a lot of people and I didn't want them on my new stuff. And so we bought it after the holidays and we bought it with the same salesperson because he was very helpful.

They professionally treated me. Nobody was shadowing me and making me feel that I have to go ahead and make a decision. I kind of liked that. They delivered it when they were supposed to deliver it and didn't scar the wall or anything in that nature and they placed it where I wanted it put. La-Z Boy does a great deal and is a quality purchase being why you buy from them. I suggest they throw a few more sales on it every now and then.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

William, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I've had a La-Z-Boy for 10 years, and I recently bought 2 recliners from them at their Monmouth Junction, New Jersey store. They were really excellent in every respect. The sales rep, Mark, was very good.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much, Tara! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliners as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I purchased a La-Z-Boy Top grain rocker/recliner with a service protection plan that supposedly covers the chair for up to 5 years. Two years into using the chair, the leather has started to disintegrate and peel away. The printed contract clearly states the plan covers top grain leather peeling or cracking during the contract period. The third party protection plan denies the claim to repair it and the La-Z-Boy store is not willing to help get the chair fixed. I paid my $$ to La-Z-Boy and expect a better product, customer service, and standing behind the products they sell including the 3rd party protection plan. The manager at the store cannot understand why my claim was denied! Buy at your own risk and hope you do not have any problems as they will not be there to help!

I was provided with the email for VP of operations for West Coast of Florida for La-Z-Boy. I wrote to him asking to speak with him regarding concerns I am having with my chair and that the store manager was unable to assist me. Without discussing any aspect of my case/concerns, he emailed me, “I am a busy man and I would not be able to help you in any way so therefore service is best." Does he think I would have wasted my time contacting him if “service” was able to help me? How is that for great customer service! Buyer beware of the product quality you are getting and beware of their furniture protection plans with La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

JS, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Very upset that the very expensive leather chair we purchased August 2015 has deteriorated so rapidly. We are not harsh people. We keep our furniture clean. This chair has leather peeling like sunburned skin. Since we did not purchase a warranty we have been told we're out of luck. This is appalling in my opinion. Chairs are not disposable items. This should last us 10 years minimum. I am attaching photos of the condition of this chair. We purchased this chair at the La-Z-Boy store in Champaign, IL.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Marcie, thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

A little over two years ago, we purchased from La-Z-Boy in Henderson, NV a Dexter sofa & chair from a young man. I sat on the sofa and it seemed very comfortable. I decided to purchase the sofa & chair. It was around $3,500, plus delivery. They delivered it and it looked like a huge marshmallow. I also purchased the extra protection package.

Approx. 4-5 months later the arm started to turn black, I cleaned it with the cleaner in the kit but it didn't help. I then called the company and they wouldn't do anything about it.The sofa never sat right, the seat cushion was very uncomfortable, it had a slant to it and you literally slid off. I called and they sent out a representative to look at it. They again wouldn't cover it. I paid about $249.00 for the protection policy. I was beside myself with this store so I called La-Z-Boy in Michigan. They were no help at all. I ended up calling Salvation Army just to get rid of it. I was so embarrassed when we had guests come over, I apologized to them for having to sit on it. I will never ever again buy any furniture with the name La-Z-Boy on it. Their furniture was high quality in the past, now it's junk!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Karen, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

We were looking for a reclining sofa and we purchased one at La-Z-Boy. We got a different rep five times, but overall it was a good experience. They delivered everything fairly quickly. The quality of the furniture seems to be good, though I'm hoping that the fabric on the couch that we purchased holds up. I'm seeing a lot of wrinkling in the front edges, even on the middle portion of the couch. I don't know if it's part of the stuffing that's doing that but it seems weird to me that it would be that loose this early on. But everything seems to be holding up just fine.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Purchased an Astor Power Rocker Recliner at Morris Furniture and it was delivered on 9/5/2017. It arrived with a dirty right arm that the Morris Furniture service tech said should be replaced along with a "pinched" power cord. I would like to say that Morris Furniture and their service department have been great. Unfortunately, they have had a very difficult time getting replacement parts. It has been 5 months since delivery and still no replacement parts. I am told by Morris Furniture that La-Z-Boy does not ship parts from China until they have a full container. REALLY? I have gone to the La-Z-Boy Customer Service website twice and have not received either an email or call. I can only imagine the value of your warranty. Really disappointed.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

William, thank you for taking the time to submit your review and bring this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about the wait you have experienced. We will have one of our reps look into other possible resolution options. We will have one of our reps contact you. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I bought this recliner from QVC. It is not very good. I have had it four years and the front where your legs rest the foam is all gone so your legs rest on the wood. It is very seldom used. It's a piece of junk. I will be telling all my friends not to buy any La-Z-Boy products. They are not worth the money. Thanks.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Marge, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

We've had La-Z-Boy furniture in our home for 30 years. We added an all season room, and we decided to go to the La-Z-Boy store. They had a big sale and we've never had a La-Z-Boy store this close, so we went in and looked around and decided on the sofa and the two chairs. Everybody at the store was very helpful. And our rep was very good and a very sweet girl.

The only thing is it bothered me that we bought several thousand dollars worth of furniture and still had to pay for delivery. We just live a few miles from them, too. The delivery guys had problems getting through one of the doorways because it's narrow but they did a good job. We were also wanting sofas that were lower to the ground because we have short legs, and they only had a few that I could sit on that was comfortable where my legs didn't hang off the edge. It would've been nice to have a few more of those choices. But otherwise, I had a good experience and the quality of La-Z-Boy's product is the best.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Donna, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

We needed to replace our old furniture, and I went back to purchase from La-Z-Boy for the quality and comfort. The sales rep was very friendly. She helped us pick out the fabric. She came out and measured, and looked at our room. She gave us other ideas and things that could go in the house to go with the reclining sectional. Everything was good. The delivery team came right when they were scheduled to come. They installed everything and showed my husband how to connect the pieces. They were friendly.

So far, we love our furniture. It’s comfortable, it looks good, and it meets what we were hoping for. We’re really happy with it. I would have loved to have gotten accent pillows and things like that, but accessory-wise, it was expensive. For me to add some pillows was almost $1000. Nevertheless, I'd recommend La-Z-Boy. I already recommended the sofa to the mom. She likes it. She has La-Z-Boy now but she'd like to get a new sofa so she’s looking at the one we've purchased.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Stephanie, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are proud to hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting you. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found a sofa that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

My husband and I bought a new house and thought we would splurge on a wonderful sofa and love seat, so we went to La-Z-Boy. They are supposed to be the best, right? Wrong. We bought our couches cash upfront at $5,500 which I personally feel is expensive for a couch. The items we got were leather so we have to condition them. We did so once a month for the first year (which is way more than the minimum) and we were told it was impossible to overdo it. Well about 15 months after we bought the couches, the leather began to crack. I contacted the store and they told me we could pay to recover them, but other than that we are just up the creek without a paddle.

Now when we bought the couches, we were under the impression, the couches were covered for 10 years. The 10 year coverage is only for mechanical issues... So now, we've had the couches for TWO YEARS AND ONE MONTH and they are full of cracks in the leather. The couches are not very comfortable either. We can't sit for very long before our backs start hurting before we even get through a 2 hour movie. We will NEVER buy La-Z-Boy again.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Ashtyn, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

My husband and I were very disappointed with the design services. They did a very poor job of furniture placement in our home. We bought rug pads per their recommendation but the pads did not properly fit the rugs. After numerous calls, one individual did come to our home to correct one issue with the rug pads but the other two items remain unresolved. I have given up on ever getting these issues resolved but I have resolved to never shop at La-Z-Boy again. That is one resolution I will have no problem keeping.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Celine, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

The La-Z-Boy reps were helpful. They’ll help you find the right stuff, pick the different fabric, and help with the price point if you want. Both the sales rep and the manager were wonderful. We went about a month before we purchased and they helped us when we looked at different stuff. There was a discrepancy in the price and the manager was right on the ball with it.

The delivery team was probably one of the better I’ve seen in a long time because the day that they delivered, it was snowing out, and they were very careful with wiping their feet before they came in and closing the doors so that cold weather won’t come in. They were very professional as far as checking and making sure everything wasn’t broken. I am quite happy with the furniture. It isn't the most expensive one because we didn’t want to spend a lot of money, but it's the same frame and fabric as what we wanted. It’s a lovely furniture. I was really happy with La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Kevin. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

If you want a piece of furniture that’s going to last, go to La-Z-Boy. I purchased a recliner which is our third La-Z-Boy. We had the last chair for at least seven years, and there was nothing wrong with it. However, we did a remodel of our living room so the color we had didn’t go with it anymore. I didn’t want to not have a La-Z-Boy. We like to have the recliner. It’s comfortable but it looks nice.

I'd want it to be cheaper, but otherwise, the experience was perfectly fine. The delivery was kind of expensive and it was just a chair, so we picked it up ourselves. We love the quality and we’re really happy with the purchase. It’s a bigger chair than what we’ve had before. I just wish there were different specials that would run more frequently, or there was a free delivery. When we were to purchase other furniture from a different store, they offered different things like free delivery. But we’ve had La-Z-Boy for the last 10 years, and it’s always been a good experience. If the service wasn’t good, I wouldn't go back. The manager helped me at the store that I was at. It was great about letting us take samples of the different fabrics.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Nicole. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Very Disappointed in La-Z-Boy; will not recommend to my friends and relatives. Bought what we understood was an all leather sofa and found out only the coverings touch by the body would be leather, and all other parts would be VINYL. After 2 years, the vinyl on the seat cushions is coming apart and shedding its covering. This expensive sofa is no better than one from a Discount Furniture outlet.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Sonia, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I ended up going into La-Z-Boy furniture and as I was going through the store, I found a sofa that was just what I wanted. I looked it over and I felt everything was sewn well and the fabric was fine. The sales rep was very nice and helpful. Whatever I wanted to purchase extra, that was all taken care of. The delivery, too, was very nice.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much, Mary! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new sofa as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Purchased a La-Z-Boy recliner on 5/8/15 with a swivel base. One of the main reasons I purchased it was the “Lifetime Warranty”. I first had a problem with the recliner was in 8/16 and again in 11/16. The problem was with swivel base, which is the current problem as well. The problem in 8/16 & 11/16 was fixed under this warranty and now I’m told it was an “Exception” as they’re charging me labor $109.00 plus sales of $6.54 for a total of $115.54 which quite frankly is absurd!

Nowhere in the warranty info provided was I advised that I would be paying for “Labor” and this morning being advised that “Who would give labor free”, which I find not only “INSULTINGLY RUDE” but quite disheartening from a company that I have respected! That’s in question now. The problem is with the swivel base it’s made of wood with screws and eventually will break as it has again. It leans to one side. The service tech that came out even stated that it was defective and should have made with metal. It’s not very noticeable in the attached photo but once you sit you’ll notice.

Customer increased Rating by 1 stars! Resolution In Progress
Resolution response: Feb. 19, 2018

The store manager called us and offered to have the sectional picked up and gave us a full refund. We are satisfied with this resolution.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

This James Sectional was extremely comfortable in the store. However, the one we received feels nothing like the floor model, and each the 7 seats has a different level of firmness, but all too firm. Called same day as delivery with complaint, had Comfort Care out, waited 30 more days as tech suggested. Now he says there is no more that he can do. Called the store 5 times, and left message for manager; still no callback. Emailed corporate customer service twice; first reply said they could do nothing for us. Second email was not even replied to. Terrible customer service and follow-up for a repeat La-Z-Boy customer (we have bought 2 recliners previously and love them!). Very unhappy with a very expensive sectional, and very disappointed with La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Information

www.la-z-boy.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use