toll free

Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Pete, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I’ve had quite a bit of living room furniture and they don’t seem like they last over five years for us, so I wanted to try American-made stuff and went with La-Z-Boy. The sales reps were real helpful. Our living room is weird-shaped and it’s got tile and carpet at an angle. There’s a fireplace that sticks out quite a bit, and the rep managed to show me two different ways of where I can lay it out, so I was really happy with that. We got the extra piece with the La-Z-Boy and that made the sectional that much bigger. The delivery guys were also pretty good. They showed me how to put the sectional together and take it apart. They also showed me the battery pack where I put the 9-volt battery. So far, the sectional is nice and we like it. I’m 68 years old so I’ve been through living room furniture, and this is by far the best I’ve had.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Elizabeth, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found recliners that not only look good, but that are comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I recently bought two La-Z-Boy recliners. I had another one that broke, but it lasted for forever so it was time to get new ones. Our recliners are awesome. Both salesmen on the floor were very friendly and helpful. Our recliners came in a couple of days after purchasing them. The delivery guys were great, very nice, professional and courteous. Everything was very quick and easy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Laurie. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

My husband and I returned to La-Z-Boy to replace our family room furniture because we liked the comfort and quality in the past. The service was excellent; our sales rep (Bob **) and the design consultant (MaryAnne) were wonderful to work with, making sure that all pieces would fit where we wanted them and that the fabrics would complement our existing decor. We special ordered our pieces to get the colors and fabric we wanted and are very pleased with the results! The chairs are extremely comfortable and upgrading to the lumbar in the sofa was a great decision; we're really glad this was an option.

We are very happy with the sectional sofa and side chair that we recently purchased at La-Z-Boy. The sofa has a very modern look and we love the attached cushions. It always looks neat! The only problem is the way the two sections attach together. The plastic pieces simply do not do the job! My husband rigged up a fix, but he does not think it will last. Also, the chair, which we purchased on clearance is a great addition to the sectional. We love our living room!

We purchased 2 electric rocker recliners and a double recline loveseat, in leather. We had knowledgeable salesmen assist us in finding what we were looking for in the showroom and were able to answer all questions and concerns my husband had - being willing to admit if they didn't know but willing to go obtain the info. La-Z-Boy products are wonderful, and well worth the prices! This is not the first time I've purchased from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

We are very pleased with our latest purchase (recliner rocker) from La-Z-Boy. Our salesperson (Lorraine **) was very helpful and was able to zero in on exactly what we needed. The price was right and the quality is what we have come to expect from La-Z-Boy.

I was looking for a lift chair for after a surgery. I went to La-Z-Boy after looking on-line. No one had a chair I could sit in to see if I liked it, except La-Z-Boy. The chair I sat in was perfect. So perfect I bought two.

I had the in house design service through the Newport News location. The designer had a great eye for color and design and helped me with options to add more color to my grey main floor. I went in with just an idea on colors that I liked and the team pulled everything together. I LOVE how it all turned out and highly recommend this service and La-Z-Boy products.

I am very happy with my recliner. The service was excellent and the store was well laid out and easy to navigate. But the gem of the store has to be the sales staff. Twilla was never overbearing and very patient. She knew the specs on all the chair we asked about. When in Arlington, ask for Twilla.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

MaryAnn, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are glad to hear you had such a good experience with our team, they are truly one of a kind. If you have any questions regarding your furniture, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to send someone out to check everything for you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

Great sales team. They were all very patient with us. Went beyond the limit to find the perfect chair for my husband. Unfortunately six months later he is finding issues with the stuffing configuration in the back portion of the chair.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Ron and Charlotte. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We live in a small duplex and needed more seating in our living room. Our new loveseat with storage console (including device plug ins) was a wonderful solution! It is very comfortable, of good quality, attractive, and stylish. Our needs were taken care of by the local La-Z-Boy sales people, such listening to our needs, then ordering the fabric and color of our choice for our loveseat. Happily, we received our order within a month's time -- and shortly before Christmas! It was our gift to one another in 2016.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Mary! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliners as much as we do! We will be sure to forward your feedback regarding the mechanism. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

Everything we purchased is very nice and keeping very nice after a year plus use. Only one suggestion and that is the handles are so hard to operate on the recliners and the chairs are very noisy when you use them.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to submit your review and share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear you found a beautiful set to keep you comfortable, and were sorry for the delay in took in getting you your order. We appreciate your patience and will be sure to forward your feedback. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

Order placed Oct 28, 2016 and partial order delivered on Dec. 16 at my insistence as we had guests and needed the furniture. Final delivery of remaining furniture was made on Feb. 10, 2017. That is unacceptable. I have had good experiences with La-Z-Boy in the past and have always liked the quality of the furniture, but this time the experience was less than perfect.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Carla. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

My Cooper sofa power spot is perfect. Eldorado chair has gorgeous leather finish too. The frame was damaged on arrival. The arm was replaced and is great. Staff at Flamingo Store (Las Vegas) was fantastic. Having sold furniture for 50 years/design as well. I am more than impressed with service & taste level.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Richard, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the representatives. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

Excellent sales people that took time to listen to what we were looking to buy. Once we decided on the purchase of couch the paperwork was completed quickly without problems. The delivery men were very courteous, friendly and prompt.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Hi Richard and Judy, thank you for taking the time to submit your review and share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear you found a beautiful sofa and lounger to keep you comfortable, and were sorry for the concerns you have with the pieces. If you have any questions regarding your furniture, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to send someone out to check everything for you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

Very pleased with both sofa and lounger. I feel the arms on the couch ahold have more padding because you can feel the frame under it so it will be a wear area. We had pillows made and paid extra and the pillow insert is too small so I was a bit disappointed in that. I sew and could have done a better job.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Tricia, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! We're very happy to hear the repairs were completed successfully and we will be sure to forward your feedback. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

The rep I talked to on the phone was the first to recognize that I was a repeat customer (oh wow, you have a lot of La-Z-Boy products)! The way she said it, made me feel appreciated as a customer. Easy to schedule the repair, I was able to get a Saturday appt., and the repair guy came on time, and repaired in a quick manner. Only suggestion is to either get local numbers, or have the caller ID come up as La-Z-Boy, I almost didn't answer as I'm in OH and the cell was TX.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Jean and Steve. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

Chocolate brown leather recliners. They are 4 years old and look like new. They recline fully and are just as comfy and supportive as the day we bought them. Our sales woman was a perfect fit. She showed us directly to a selection that was appropriate and never tried to upsell us. If they ever wear out, we will go back.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

James, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We have been customers with La-Z-Boy for many years, buying several tables and chairs and couches because the quality is excellent and lasts for a long time. We have always been happy with the products and service, we will always recommend their services.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Theresa! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliners as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I purchased a recliner sofa and chair from the La-Z-Boy store in Newport News, Va. I selected La-Z-Boy as I had two La-Z-Boy recliner chairs 20 years ago and they are still in great condition and work great. I love the new furniture that we bought. It is so comfortable and very stylish. Plan on buying another recliner sofa and will definitely go to La-Z-Boy to purchase it.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Lee. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I have learned a valuable lesson. 30+ years ago I bought my first La-Z-Boy and bought another 20 years ago. Since then I have bought cheap imitations. The last two chairs I bought were so bad that I replaced them with new La-Z-Boy recliners. My fie and I are so happy with the product and with the dealer in China Grove, NC. Bare Furniture has been around for years and has a great reputation of selling a quality product. Glad I came home to La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Virginia, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

The store in Lloydminster is awesome, the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The store is always beautifully laid out. The furniture I purchased is so comfortable we are really enjoying our choices. The delivery guys are always prompt, curious and very friendly. Love the store, people and of course the Reese La-z-boy recliners and coffee tables!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Matthew, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found the perfect ottoman to match your other pieces. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

The staff were very helpful! Between two different days they helped me find the right ottoman to match my reclining sofa. I had a lot of choices to pick from, enough that I didn't feel like I had to "settle" for a less than perfect option. And the salespeople (whom I believe are managers) were kind and didn't pressure me into getting anything at all.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Bernie, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the recliner arrived before you expected. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I was happily surprised that the production of the recliner did not take as long as anticipated. I was able to receive the chair right before Christmas last year. Since then, family members have been happy with the quality of the chair. Thank you!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Mary, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to further discuss. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

We ordered a couch and loveseat with patterned pillows for each piece. Only 2 of four pillows are correct. Called the store, called customer service, talked to a tech and store refuses to order correct pillows without the tech coming out. This is ridiculous to resolve such a minor issue. We love the furniture but you need to give stores authority to resolve minor issues like this without having a tech come out.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Randy! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your loveseats as much as we do! If you have any questions regarding your recliner, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to send someone out to check everything for you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I love my love seats, but I am really disappointed with my recliner. I had done one come out and look at it but he said that is the way it is. Seems defective to me. No one sits in it unless they have to.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Annie. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

New chair, only 2 months old. Seat was compressing a lot and back had no support. I called La-Z-Boy and was contacted within a few days. Repair fellow called the next morning and put in a requisition right away for a new seat and material to repair back. I've always had good service with La-Z-Boy and continue to be satisfied.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Sheryl, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the sales and service team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Great Furniture at a wonderful price. Delivery was on time and the delivery personnel were courteous, friendly, and professional. A representative called from the factory the next day and stated that they knew there was a scratch on one of the item (a recliner) and a replacement part had already been ordered. The technician called and came to the house and installed the part when promised. Marvelous customer service!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Angela, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

July 2013 I purchased a black leather recliner from La-Z-Boy. After about two years the leather pulled away from the arm pieces on both sides. The back of the chair began to show signs of wear. I purchased the 5 year warranty, which was a waste of my money. I stopped twice at the La-Z-Boy store and they were of no help. The warranty only covers stains. This is ridiculous, no one told me that when I purchased it. All I wanted was a replacement of the arms. I will never purchase anything from La-Z-Boy and will also tell my friends & family to not purchase there either.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Kathi. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I was very pleased with my shopping experience at the store (Butler Furniture Company, Mountain Home, Arkansas). The saleslady was very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions, without being at all pushy. And I'm pleased with the couch I bought (a La-Z-Boy). It's very comfortable for me, which is unusual to find. I'm very short, and couches and chairs are usually too long in the seat for me. I would buy La-Z-Boy again and shop at Butler Furniture again next time I need a piece of furniture.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Profile