2. Homeowners

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.78/5
Based on 1,506 ratings submitted in the last year

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: March 22, 2021

We shopped, compared, investigated, and negotiated for months back in 2001 for a new sofa and recliner. We went to several different stores. My husband is very detailed and analytical. He even developed a spread sheet for this process. After several visits and lots of questions we chose a La-Z-Boy sofa and recliner. We determined that based on the fact that the sofa and recliner would get lots of use, we also purchased the limited life-time warranty. We were very happy with our decision and we enjoyed the sofa for many years!

After several years, we had a mechanical malfunction. We called the service department and a technician came out and made the repairs at no-cost. Last year we had a spring that broke, again we called the service department. A technician came out and advised us that it could not be repair and because our model was discontinued it could not be replaced. He said he would have to discuss with his boss what the next steps would be. A couple of weeks later, we received a call letting us know that because we had purchased the warranty, we would receive a full credit and we could use it to buy a new sofa. We were very happy, because I wanted a new sofa. Again, true to form, my husband developed a spread sheet and had lots of question. Of course, the credit did not cover the entire cost of the new sofa that we selected, but it did cover a big part of it. We decided to purchase a new love seat as well.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I love the styles and quality is what they really have going for them. Price Is high, so it makes it hard for a lot of consumers to be able to get and they spend money for junk that doesn’t last long at all. We have had a La-Z-Boy vibration recliner over 10 years. 1000 it cost. I know someone who bought something close to what it looks like and performance which only lasted about 2 years and they paid 400. You get what you pay for.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I purchased a sectional couch in which was delivered by your company. Never was advised of any instructions. Left side recliner cable already broke. Purchased insurance policy. Called your company in February 2020 and said our coverage didn’t warrant this part. Spoke to another representative and put me on hold for over an hour awaiting my issues. After getting a representative and giving me the accurate information and wonderful customer services!! She was very informative and very knowledgeable of your company’s protection policies! I want to inform you of my experience today and how I respected your employee sales and customer services Were initiated today! Employee Name: Sharita **. She was a very pleasant and responsive representative. Sharita was the most helpful representative in our entire purchasing experience from Lazy Boy Furniture store in Sterling Hgts MI. Regards Melissa **.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I took delivery this morning of my luxury lift recliner. I want to first state that the lady that worked with me in store to find a recliner to meet my needs was wonderful. She was knowledgable, patient, friendly and wonderful to work with. Thanks so much Sarah **! Also kudos to the two gentlemen that delivered my chair. Mark and Shaun demonstrated a level of customer service like I have not seen in a very long time. They were professional, friendly and so concerned with my happiness with my new chair. Thanks to Mark and Shaun!!!!

Original review: May 6, 2020

I would like to share a story about my wife and I and our injuries we sustained last winter. My wife fell on our icy driveway and I fell off a ladder hanging a Christmas wreath above our garage. My wife ended up with a torn rotator cuff in her shoulder and I ended up with a shattered right elbow. We both had to have surgery and in my case 2 of them to correct our injuries. We both found we could not sleep in our bed that we were both in a great deal of pain and discomfort. We turned to our local La-Z-Boy retailer and purchased 2 recliners with electric motors. To both of our amazement these chairs were a Godsend to us.

With the ability to make lots of adjustments we were both able to find the perfect spot where we were completely comfortable and able to eliminate all our pain. For both of us these chairs were the only place that we could find any comfort. We thank the La-Z-Boy company for making such excellent products and want to share our deep gratitude.

Signed Mimi and Dan

Original review: April 10, 2021

Our outdoor set is RUSTING away!! When I had called about the warranty they said too bad because it was about a month past it... 1 year. It rusted away in ONE year after being covered all winter! We would cover it in the summer too during any big rains. They do NOT back their product. They have lost their good name. I'm disgusted. Save yourself the headache and do NOT BUY LAZBOY!??? I'd post pictures if I could.

Original review: April 4, 2021

We bought our living room furniture from the LaZBoy store in Coquitlam. Our salesperson Soheil spent so much time with us and gave us so much help and advice to make sure we got the perfect living room set. If you shop at the LazyBoy store in Coquitlam then I would highly recommend Soheil as your salesperson!

Original review: April 2, 2021

They don't tell you delivery is ONLY on Thursday when you are searching, not when you are buying, nor when you are paying. And delivery is $100. More if you live further away. Vital information, I think.

Original review: March 31, 2021

My chair arrived and the massage and heat did not work. It took two weeks for service to come, they check the plugs and said they'd order two parts. One arrived 8-10 later. Tried to reach service, could not get through 20-30 minutes. Called the store, they said they'd call service (nothing came of that). I want just buy the parts and repair myself. La-z Boy warranty service is poor. I ordered this chair 12/26/20, it didn't arrive until 3/6, a month late and it's still not working.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I was excited today. My special order recliner was placed and credit restored after placing and cancelling it 3 days later to have Sue reorder it. Thank You Sue from the EL Paso store for your Professionalism, outstanding customer service and top notch attention to detail.

La-Z-Boy author review by ConsumerAffairs

This furniture manufacturer known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.

• Service: Free swatches and design services.

• Financing: Financing available for qualified customers.

• Returns: Upholstered furniture must be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 30% restocking fee may apply.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team