toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Steve. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

Having never been in a La-Z-Boy store I was surprised by the selection of furniture. Sales staff were the best, and I mean the best. Price was fair and they are now my first stop when shopping for furniture. I had been buying items from another furniture store who supposedly sold "best quality". Not true! My purchases from them fell apart anywhere from the day of delivery to within six months. So far the La-Z-Boy has stood up to everything, and I love it!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Edson, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliner as much as we do and that the store manager did a wonderful job assisting you! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 21, 2017

It was a pleasure dealing with La-Z-Boy. The store manager was most helpful in explaining all the different types of recliners in stock. The one I purchased was delivered as scheduled and set up by the delivery personnel - they even took my old chair out to the curb for pickup.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Evangeline, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the associates.Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 21, 2017

The sales lady that helped us with our purchase of our two recliners was amazing and so was the cashier. We have already recommended your store to our friends and family. If we ever need any more furniture we will definitely be returning.

The serviceman was great and did a good job replacing the motor. He was not prepared to repair a small cut in the material because nobody notified him of that part of the repair job. Not his fault, the problem was the scheduler failed to let him know of the additional required work.

Below memory foam lifts. Sagging has occurred on both pieces of furniture (love seat & sofa recliners). Since troubleshooter was here... the other two sections are sagging also. I would like two new sets replaced before they bring the two sections. I had 2 recliners for over 10 yrs & was satisfied w/ La-Z-Boy. Is memory foam the problem?

We ordered a full set of furniture for our living room. We are pleased with the sofa, chair and ottoman and coffee table and large area rug but we are not pleased with the two recliners. One of the recliners is now on its second back piece and we will need one for the other also because it doesn't fit. I also am very disappointed in the fabric. It has stretched after only sitting in it for 3 months! I haven't called about that yet but plan to this week. I would love to just return them!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Rob, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 25, 2017

When our son moved out, we gave him our old couch. So, we were forced into the market for a new one. My wife’s 5’11” and I’m 6 foot, so the La-Z-Boy's height and head adjustment made the difference for us. On all the other couches we’ve sat on that reclined, my head would be over the couch, but the La-Z-Boy had the head support. The quality is good, too, but I’ve seen better quality. I feel I paid a little bit more for the La-Z-Boy. But we were willing to pay a little bit more for the head support. It was a pleasant and educational experience. And our sales rep has been very pleasant, professional, informative and non-pushy, so we’re happy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Marty. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 24, 2017

My entire existence, from the moment I walked into the store, to delivery of my leather recliner chairs was fantastic. The sales associate in the store, knew his merchandise & was great explaining how long it would take & how I would be notified. The delivery guys were very careful & worked quickly to get my chairs unwrapped & placed where I wanted them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Leona. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 24, 2017

Before I purchase a product I read about the item I desire. Then I shop and test the item. So, I have sat in many of a recliner. Let's just say I logged many miles sitting tests. I tested the La-Z-Boy more than once and found Sue in the Chandler, AZ store who answered my questions and my sitting test that proved to be the one I was to purchase. I now have been happily sitting, relaxing and rocking!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Lynette, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the associates. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We went in a few different times at the La-Z-Boy store looking and trying to decide and the sales rep, Paige, was awesome. She helped us mostly at the store and she was wonderful. Erica, who came out in our house, was great too in helping us with the decorating. We were originally going to place the order and we changed our mind on what we wanted. So we had them hold that then we went back into the store when Erica was available to pick something else out. But it's been three weeks since we ordered the power recliners and we haven't gotten a call yet about their delivery. They said it usually takes four to six weeks.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Doug, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto Shaun. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We received outstanding customer service from our sales consultant. He was very knowledgeable and he very much influenced our decision to buy. Our recliner was delivered on the day promised and they arrived early with it. Our overall experience was outstanding. Shaun ** was our sales consultant.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Jennifer, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We are in love. Our sales person Richards and the 2 delivery guys were wonderful. Richards was not too pushy which was appreciated. We knew what we wanted and he was nice and made up all the paperwork in no time. Delivery guys were professional and fast. They explained the furniture to us and set it up. Great experience. Also very impressed with the driving skills. Tight street with electrical box. Driver drove over lawn (snow bank) to get up close. Very well done. So far we love the furniture very much. It is comfy and material seems high quality. Thank you.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Karen, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto Trevor and Adam :) Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

A BIG THANK YOU to both Trevor ** and Adam (Sorry Adam. I don't think I had your last name -- but he is a manager) @Glenwood in Raleigh. I can't say enough about these two!!! I had some changes due to me changing my mind but was offered wonderful help to get just what I wanted and was ever so grateful!! The room is beautiful with the new furniture and is also very comfortable. LOVE IT!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to submit your review and share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear you found a beautiful set to keep you comfortable, and were sorry for the delay in took in getting you your order. We appreciate your patience and your feedback regarding our team. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

So the sales staff were more than happy to give you information and help. They were knowledgeable polite and fun when needed. The after sales support and information has been somewhat lacking! There was a delay in our order but no one let us know, we had to chase to find out. Then just because we're from outside the city we have been bumped on delivery too, you would have thought we would be more of a priority seeing as we had a delay in manufacturing which no one could explain. Just hope there are no issues with the items when they're delivered.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Irene. We are happy to hear you found the furniture you were looking for and we appreciate your feedback regarding the order. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We were very pleased with the product (couch and chair) and service. I have one regret though - we were not informed that arm protectors were not included and had to be ordered and purchased separately. The last time we purchased a set from La-Z-Boy they were included.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Loretz, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear of any dissatisfaction you have experienced, and appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback. Feedback is a key part in making improvements in the future. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 23, 2017

I paid $2000 for my chair and it came with no covers. Which is extremely sad to pay that much and not have covers. I ordered covers and they were not fitted for over $100. What a ripoff! I am a very unhappy customer and will not recommend La-Z-Boy to anyone.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Dale, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the sales and delivery team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We would like to thank you for the professionalism that we experienced while purchasing furniture at La-Z-Boy. We were not pressured into any purchase. We were provided with important information about types leather and its life expectancy and care. We left without purchasing, but we're able to complete that purchase over the phone after we had some "think" time to ensure that this was not an emotional buy. We appreciated the time to think and then to buy the pieces of furniture in our own time. Then when the furniture was delivered, the movers (Trae and Ben) were GREAT. They were very thoughtful about the placement, and took time to explain how to condition the leather for longer wear. Thank you to everyone for a wonderful experience.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Dawn, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our team members are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found a sofa that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 22, 2017

My husband and I are very impressed with the quality of sofa we purchased. It is the most comfortable, durable sofa we have ever had. We are not sure why we didn't purchase one sooner. We look forward to furnishing our home with ONLY La-Z-Boy as we know we won't be disappointed. Thank you for providing an excellent and efficient delivery as well.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Dave, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the sales and delivery team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 22, 2017

We've had a La-Z-Boy couch for a couple of years and I recently purchased a recliner from them. The sales reps at the Appleton store were good. We scheduled for a delivery and the team was very good, too. I like the quality of the furniture that we purchased and I'm happy with my La-Z-Boy experience.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Harry and Barb. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 22, 2017

After shopping many furniture stores, when we walked into the La-Z-boy store in Silverdale WA we knew immediately that it had the "feel" we were most comfortable with. The displays were eye-catching for what we were looking for. We spotted an arrangement that we liked quickly, and after a q&a with the pleasant and knowledgeable sales lady, we knew this was the grouping for us. At home, and as my nature demanded, I checked out many online references, price comparisons and reviews for the brand and the store, which were almost all 4 and 5 star. The price was right. The service and delivery promises were spot on. We called the store the next day and ordered the grouping-sofa, love seat, recliner. They delivered on all promises. Easy peasy transaction. Overall, a pleasant experience. I told my wife that, "See, I'm not always such a pain to take furniture shopping."

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Verona, thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We really appreciate feedback from our customers, as it helps us make improvements in the future. We are glad to hear you had such a good experience with our team, they are truly one of a kind. If you have any questions regarding your furniture, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Astor Lux Lift chair - fabric used in chair smelled horrible. Finally had to spray chair with Febreze to try and live with it. Massager very loud and thumping. Chair is comfortable and operates well as lift chair. Delivery was great. They came on time and were efficient.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Stacy! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliner as much as we do and happy to hear the store did a wonderful job assisting you! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Bohn Furniture has very nice employees and a really good selection. They are a local business and it is nice to buy within the community. I would definitely recommend Bohn's to everyone. The chair I got is a beautiful brown with a suede like material.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Jacki, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 21, 2017

We are very pleased with our chairs, they were delivered as promised and at the time specified. The delivery men were very friendly and set up the chairs all while telling us what they were doing. A follow-up phone call from our salesman came a few days later to make sure all was well. Great job!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Kathy thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 21, 2017

The last La-Z-Boy recliner we purchased less than 2 years ago is falling apart at the frame. After 3 months of talking to recordings, calling and being put on hold for more than 30 minutes and never talking to anyone, being told someone would get back with me, then finally thinking I was going to get the chair taken care of if I drive 1 1/2 hours to a store, I receive a call from someone that I need to pay $117.00 for the technician before they can schedule the repair. I thought it was a lifetime warranty if it was the structure of the chair. Wrong, I didn't read the fine print. They will repair the structure but I pay the person doing it. I suggest that anyone who might read this critique, buy a less expensive recliner that is comfortable and replace it every two years. It would be much less expensive and much less frustrating. Deal with companies that stand by their products.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Scott. We are happy to hear you found the furniture you were looking for and we appreciate your feedback regarding our team. Feedback is what helps us know where we need to focus in the future. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 21, 2017

We had a meeting with a salesperson and a designer (La-Z-Boy's) and everything went fairly well. I did feel they were pushing certain products almost insisting when we in fact did not really like the item(s). After we said no about the third time they got the message. Once the sale was done we were turned over to a cashier. The designer did not acknowledge us or thank us for the order as she left the building. The salesperson was also a little aloof and seemed like she was done with us and she did not care any longer. Contact was made to buy another table and it seemed like our request was beneath her. Love the furniture but customer service after the fact needs work! After spending thousands of dollars as we did it is disappointing to be treated like we did not matter.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Laura. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 21, 2017

My husband and I were furnishing our new build home and began shopping before the house was finished. We were able to take advantage of timing of sales to put in our order and ended up buying an entire room's worth of furniture including tables that would complement the ensemble. We are extremely pleased with the look of our new room. Our sales associate, Linda, was also terrific in helping us coordinate the timing of the order, as well as informing us that a piece we had ordered came on sale, and she reduced her original quote to us.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Marvin, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 21, 2017

The staff at the store were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. They explained all of the aspects of the various pieces of furniture that we were looking for and explained what we could do to personalize them. When we finally decided on what we wanted they explained the process for delivery.

Our sales rep was very knowledgeable, friendly, patiently answering all our questions. We are very happy with the quality of our recliners. The delivery personnel were very efficient and friendly and on time.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Jim, thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We really appreciate feedback from our customers, as it helps us make improvements in the future. We are glad to hear you had such a good experience with our team, they are truly one of a kind. If you have any questions regarding your furniture, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to send someone out to check everything for you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Original review: March 21, 2017

I have a bad neck and no other recliners had the power headrest aside from La-Z-Boy. They're expensive and they break down all the time but they always fix the product and I never have to pay. But, I'm inconvenienced because it's at least two visits every time it breaks. We had to wait for them to come out and assess the problem. Then they had to order parts where the parts have to come to us directly, and when it came, we called them to schedule the installation. Then it was either the wrong part or it wasn't enough parts and they didn't completely assess the problem. So, I had to order more parts. Literally, they pulled the recliner apart and left it on my living room floor for three and a half months, waiting for parts.

Also, the footrest broke on it three times. Not only did the chair break but the frame broke and was lifting to the left. So, all the cushions on the left side were worn down which they had to replace. Their salespeople are wonderful and the item was delivered on time. But the La-Z-Boy loungers themselves leave a little bit to be desired. But I gotta have the power headrest. So, I'll have to pay this money every three years and buy a new one. I'll also pay a little extra for the warranty program and hopefully, they get their act together with service. Other than those, the current chair that I have and their service and delivery have been wonderful.

Factual basis uncertain

I needed an extensive surgery on my right shoulder and my doctor informed me that I would need to sleep in a power remote recliner for the first two months of my recovery. I purchased a power remote recliner from La-Z-Boy as a medical necessity and the purchase was listed as such. After less than a week of use, the chair broke and the company would not allow it to be exchanged (because it had been in my pet-free, smoke-free home) and will not send someone to fix it for almost two weeks even though the chair is a medical necessity. Therefore, I will be getting very little sleep and be in terrible and completely unnecessary pain for two weeks. I only bought the recliner because I needed it for my recovery and after this experience I will never buy from La-Z-Boy again.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Alan thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 20, 2017

Buying the furniture was great. Stephen our salesman was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when we were choosing our chair and couch. The couch had a problem with the knob that pulls the leg rest out. We called and La-Z-Boy Customer Care message said to send message to repair place. We did and we never heard from them. Called Customer Care again and finally got someone out here weeks later. Then a replacement part had to be ordered and took another couple of weeks to get someone here to repair it. The people who came out were great just the Customer Service when trying to get someone here. We expected better of La-Z-Boy. Also, we went to the store to talk to someone about our problem and was told no one was there to talk to in the Customer Service dept. It should have never taken this long for the repair.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Carl! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new furniture as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: March 20, 2017

It may take a few weeks to get the furniture but it's worth the wait. There is a small flat spot in one of the bottoms of the seat back and we may have that fixed later, but so far love the furniture (couch and loveseat).

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Jeannette thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 20, 2017

Power Rocker Recliner Style 10798 - We have always had a positive experience with La-Z-Boy furniture until this last piece of furniture ordered. When it was delivered you could see the stitching where seams came together, etc. and the stuffing was poor. There are wrinkles in the material which are not smoothed out. Had another back reordered and delivered. Some improvement but not completely satisfied. The stitching was improved but the stuffing and wrinkles are still there. I am a seamstress and know quality when I see it and this is not quality for La-Z-Boy. I was even told that the fabric I choose was part of the problem even though I was not told that by the sales rep and manager when the order was written up. For the amount of money we paid for the power recliner I expected a much higher quality than I feel we received. (Ordered 11/6/16 and received second back 2/21/17).

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Profile