La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
2.65/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

6519 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I purchased a recliner sofa from Slumberland, Minnetonka MN in April 2017. The couch was delivered at the end of May 2017. The couch started falling apart within a couple months of having it. After the footrests starting cutting our ankles and feet from nails or staples sticking out and the back would not return to a upright position and was pulling away from the center I contacted warranty repair. They sent someone out to look at it March 2018. The footrest part was replaced, but the back could not be fixed, nor could they put the end piece back in place. By June 2018 the new footrest and the old footrest both started coming apart with nails/staples sticking out. My couch was replaced in July 2018.

I’ve had this replacement couch for 5 months and it is falling apart the exact same way as my original couch. I’ve been told by Slumberland my extended warranty is not valid because the issues are considered upholstery, the warranty I took out does not cover that, there is nothing they can do. They passed me off to La-Z-Boy. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed! I have called La-Z-Boy customer care by phone and set up an account. They said they will try to locate someone who can repair it for me. I told them I don't want another repair. It is a poorly designed sofa. I would like my money back or credit towards a different piece of furniture. I have received two generic emails from La-Z-Boy asking for additional information. I am hesitant to let anyone sit on the sofa because of the injuries the nails and staple have caused to myself and my family.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We bought three recliners from La-Z-Boy less than 6 months ago (they were about $500 each). One of the legs came off and couldn't be screwed back in, so we scheduled a warranty repair visit. Even though the recliner was under warranty, La-Z-Boy charged us about $175 for the labor and shipping required to repair the recliner (making it a terrible warranty). While the leg itself was solid wood, when the repair guy opened the bottom of the recliner, we saw that the interior (i.e., what you cannot see on the surface) was cheap particle board, and the particle board had deteriorated so badly that the leg came off. The construction quality of these chairs was terrible (especially considering that the recliners weren't inexpensive) and to be charged $175 for something that was clearly a manufacturing/quality defect was offensive. We'll never purchase anything from La-Z-Boy again!

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

In the spring of 2018 we received 7 pieces of La-Z-Boy furniture covered with Aniline Leather which was very expensive, but according to the La-Z-Boy literature was the best we could get and the colors stayed vibrant. I wish La-Z-Boy actually had a customer service department. Somebody is pretending to be in customer service, but failed to respond to my initial multiple emails until I told them I wasn't going away. Then after I described the substantial fading they wanted photos which I sent. I am still waiting for a resolution despite it being two weeks since I provided them with everything they asked.

This is not complicated. The colors of the leather have faded to become a pale cream color when the original was a medium brown. The photos show it clearly. I explained it clearly. And before we placed an order we showed them photos of the rooms the furniture would be in, including windows, and the old furniture placement, which did not fade in 18 years.

So far their only excuse when I pointed out our RV leather furniture and car leather interiors have not faded and all they said was the leather was dyed in a different manner. Hello!!! If they knew there was a different way to dye leather and retain the vibrant colors they advertise as staying, why didn't they. La-Z-Boy needs real customer service because they have none, and they need to either rethink their lying advertising or they need to improve their product. Never again La-Z-Boy. I want to deal with a company that supports its product and cares for its customers.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I have purchased La-Z-Boy furniture in the past with great success. I returned to replace the sectional that lasted over 12 years with daily use. I went to the Dickson City PA store and ordered a new sectional. The employee failed to order a crucial part of the sectional and now this thing is unusable. AND I have to wait another 4-6 weeks, and hope the fabric matches! Doing your job is something these people can't do!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I received my La-Z-Boy swivel chair November 24. It had an ugly smug on it and it does not swivel, after many calls and a visit to the store I am told they cannot come to fix the chair or look at it until January 15, 2019. I will never do business with them again. I’m told the delivery person did not unlock the swivel. La-Z-Boy is very LAZY.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I can't believe a company like La-Z-Boy has started selling sub quality furniture. Their old products lasted forever. We purchased two La-Z-Boy couches and one chair from Grace Furniture in Marcy, NY on 3/29/15. We wanted nice furniture with all pieces matching in color. We were assured by the salesperson that these were nice pieces that would last a long time. Several months ago we noticed the upholstery on one of the cushions and one of the arms were starting to come apart. We have been asked if we sat on it with wet clothes or got it wet in some other way.

It is just me and my wife and we have not sat on it with wet clothes. We contacted the service representative from Grace Furniture, Michael **. He told us the fabric on this couch is no longer made, so the couch cannot be repaired. I really find this hard to believe and unacceptable. If this is the case I would like you to replace all three pieces so we can have ones that match. The cushion seems to be getting worse all the time. Basically this furniture lasted just over three years. I have two other La-Z-Boy products that are over twenty years old and they still look fine. Please make an effort to find the necessary fabric to repair this problem or replace the furniture. I have enclosed pictures of the furniture label, receipt, and the problem areas. Please contact me with any questions.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I drove 120 miles and went to 3 of your stores and none of them were doing your so called BOGO. I wanted to replace our 2 La-Z-Boy for Christmas, total waste of time, I'm going to buy something else. Very disappointed in La-Z-Boy!!! Ps; The chair I'm looking for is Calvin-Reclina-Rocker style 010504 - Sku 370012596.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We placed an order for 3 chairs at the Salem, Oregon La-Z-Boy store. When we ordered they told us it would take 6-8 weeks. It is now Dec. 4th and we called to check on the status only to find out that they are now telling us 10 to 14 weeks. The manager will not call me back, the franchise owner does not make him or herself available. I will not recommend this store to anyone! Horrible customer service!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I bought what was sold to me and priced as a leather recliner. A drink got spilled down the side of the cushion and while I thought I had cleaned it up I missed a spot. It stuck to the inside of the arm and when I reclined it the next time it ripped the top layer off the fabric. When I brought this to the attention of La-Z-Boy customer service they said what ripped off was just a spray coat on top of the leather. This "spray coat" peels off like vinyl and frays like cheap fabric. It's embarrassing to have been duped by this company that I have held in such high regard and especially on leather furniture which I feel I have considerable knowledge about. I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I made the purchase.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I just wanted to share our experience regarding our visit to the showroom in Dublin OH. We were assisted by Virginia. In our opinion Virginia went above and beyond to help us with our unusual request. We went in to look at fabric samples for 2 pieces of furniture we plan to buy for our condo in Florida. We wanted to take advantage of the sale that was happening now but won't be in Florida until early January. Even though Virginia wasn't going to benefit from our visit, she did so much to help us and in the end secure the best deal we could get through the store in Florida! I won't go into all the details of how she helped but it was tremendous. If you are considering a furniture purchase from the Dublin OH location, please ask for Virginia. I promise you won't be dissapointed!! Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I am so disappointed, got the Jasper Recliner-Rocker today and there are so many things wrong. I don't want to say the wrong thing and get myself in trouble but La-Z-Boy I so surprised and shocked. I talked to someone and I guess they are going to try and straighten this out, but we all know what's going to happen. Don't play me. I tried to show pictures.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I have a two year old recliner that the mechanism has failed. The parts are warranted for a lifetime. Sounds good. The labor is only covered for one year. The cost to pick up and repair will cost me 1/3rd the cost of the chair. I was told I should have bought the extended warranty. They are in the repair business and not the merchandise business.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Had the design team design a living room for me... Bought a sectional sofa, chair, 3 end table and 3 lights. Couch is most uncomfortable, only after 4 months the pillows are sagging. The stain guard does not work and the chair is already frayed. This is a household of 2 adults no kids. No response to any inquires. I would like to return the whole thing. I was willing to pay for quality but sadly it is not there.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Loveseat delivered in May this year. Color is coming out of leather on the headrests. This is outrageous considering what I paid for this piece of furniture. Going round and round with corporate to get a decision on what they will do. It's still under the warranty too! Never had this happen in my 50 years of buying furniture. Owned a cheaper leather sofa for 13 years, no problems. La-Z-Boy what happened to your workmanship and integrity??

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Purchased a lift chair in 09. Chair still in great shape but the remote will not raise chair. All other functions work. Contacted La-Z-Boy who said no replacement parts available due to age of chair which cost about 2500.00. Remote made in China. We thought we found a replacement on eBay for 33.00 but it did not fit. I will not return to La-Z-Boy.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I bought a sofa and a recliner from the Markham store. My salesperson was Dave ** and both times, he was excellent. He listened to what I wanted so he could show me items that matched (I did not waste time looking at items I would not like). I wanted red for the recliner and Dave spent time pulling swatches to find the right red so it would match the pillows on my new sofa. Dave emailed me to inform me when my recliner would be built so I would have an idea of when I will receive it. Terrific customer service. If I need anything else, I will go back to the store and ask for Dave.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

After calling about a repair issue La-Z-Boy complied with my request "to a degree". So far I have had repair people out here 5X and the problem still isn't fixed. I have to travel from out of state to get to my home.100 miles each way. So far I have traveled 1000 miles plus cost of fuel, 25 hours of my time and the issue still isn't resolved. I write this as the repair person is working on the recliner. She indicated that the company still DIDN'T send ALL of the parts requested & required. I asked to please just replace the chair and they said NO. I ask again NOW, Please Replace This Recliner. I'm totally done with La-Z-Boy forever and I will tell whoever will listen that this company has lousy customer service. I will NEVER buy another piece of furniture from this company and I will tell everybody I know about my experience.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Unbelievable!!! My chair is breaking. The springs are broken. Purchased about 1998 I was delighted to be reminded of a lifetime warranty. 10/16/2018 They sent out a tech from FSN...nice guy. Took picks. Said he'd order springs, swivel, etc. 10/17/16 La-Z-Boy calls to say the photo is blurry and they need a new picture. The order wasn't placed. I texted the tech (Vince) new photos and he said they were what he needed and he'd get it to La-Z-Boy. 11/6/2018 On 11/6, I call La-Z-Boy to confirm. They are still waiting for the number!!! WHAT!!?? They ask for a blue label. OK We take pictures of EVERY tag that I can find on the chair. There is no blue label but I send what I have. I call Noemi - La-Z-Boy Customer Service to confirm. She says, yes that is what she needs and she will place the order. I wait. Again.

11/19/2018/ I call to confirm...she says it's an email order and the order is placed...ok. I asked her to call and follow with an email to confirm. She said she would. She did not. Tues 11/27/2018 I call to confirm again...she says they are having a problem with the model number. She sent the photo to them because they say the model is incorrect. She placed that order the day after Thanksgiving 11/24/2018 even though I had called on 11/19! Why did it take 6 days to place the order??? I challenged her on not calling me back as she said she would and she said there was "no update" so she didn't need to call. A delay in the parts IS AN UPDATE. OMG. This started on 10/16... It is now 11/27 and I have ZERO confidence that the parts order is placed or that La-Z-Boy will truly be able to fulfill the "lifetime warranty on parts."

Your customer service has ZERO follow-through. I am reasonable and have NO problem with delays IF THEY ARE COMMUNICATED. To hear that a delay in placing the order is something that a customer did not need to know is ridiculous. As a customer I have some expectation of a repair window...that is NOT 6 weeks to just place the order for parts...if the order is indeed placed. Unbelievable.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

La-Z-Boy sent me an email with a promotion of a Black Friday and a Cyber Monday sale. The pricing was attractive and said "online only", which I prefer. When I follow the link the website, the pricing on the homepage matches the pricing on the email. BUT on the product detail page the pricing goes up dramatically.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I made a purchase on La-Z-Boy, Heartland store on Nov 3rd 2018. Store address: 5950 Rodeo Dr Unit #6, Mississauga, ON L5R 3V6. I was told I will get my order delivered within 2-3 weeks. So, I paid upfront (full amount) because I was too excited to get furniture for the new house and I have family visiting us (7 people) in the first week of Dec 2018. Salesman ** said they have inventory coming in so it should only take 2-3 weeks, "I will call you guys and let you know if we can do anything sooner than that." 1 week later, called store and spoke to ** and asked him to cancel rug from our order because I am not a big fan of area rugs. He first said it's CUSTOMIZED and cannot be cancelled. (WHO CUSTOMIZES RUGS?) Called him again. He said he is working on it and will cancel it. Waited for 2 weeks for him to call me and went back to the store and got it cancelled myself.

On the very same day, I asked him if everything is in line for our order and if we are getting it by the end of NOV. He said, "NO. You got everything customized and we are going to be able to deliver your order after Christmas," so most likely JAN 2019 is our expected delivery date. My house is empty so I asked his manager to see if they can accommodate me and give me any furniture old or new from store to use until we get ours because this is clearly a misrepresentation and wrong info given by salesman. He said, "No. We cannot do anything like," and cannot cancel my order because it's customized.

I escalated this to their senior manager and he said they will charge me 50% for cancellation. Again, no compensation or alternative solution offered. He said, "It is your responsibility to read the contract," which I understand. I can only read contract upfront if it was given to me before I paid for my order. Contract states 6-8 weeks. They gave me contract when I paid for my order and asked me to sign on it after.

I strongly believe this is an employee error and La-Z-Boy should be able to fix this. I understand it's customized product. They cannot put a rush on it. However they should be able to cancel it because wrong expectations were set. They can check store camera. I paid for my order and that's when I was given the invoice and on the back of invoice there are some terms and conditions which were not brought to my attention. They simply asked me sign the invoice. They have been wasting my time and effort since last week. When I asked senior manager to escalate it further he said there is no other department which is another lie. I feel like I have been scammed and lied.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

We had special ordered two couches in September. They were rather expensive. They told us that it would be 4 to 6 weeks. Great, our basement was being remodeled and that fit the timeline. Call at 6 weeks and they said it was shipping the 12th of November. Call back after the holiday and they said it was now shipping DECEMBER 31st!! So, that means mid January. So, now we have a living room with no furniture for the holidays. DISAPPOINTED.

Both me and my wife called and of course we can't cancel, and no reason was given to why? It is obvious a screw up on your side. I suggested even just a floor display couch to get us by for the next two months. Nope. I thought I would get a better level of service from you, I would always go above and beyond for my customers to make them happy. Now you just lost a HUGE amount of business and I will make sure everyone I talk to knows about this. We won't buy ever again. Just work with your customers to make a bad situation better.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I bought a couch last year and it's been a nightmare. The back pillows constantly bunch up and require that I remove them, stomp on them to distribute the stuffing and replace them. The seat cushions have completely shifted so the seams are on the top and I have yet to figure out how to do this without completely taking the pillows out and putting them back in, not a task I have energy for. The store came out to look and told me that it's just how the couch is made. Very bad design.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I bought a oversized rocker recliner on "sale" at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries for over $1100. I got it home and the recliner leg support was pretty wobbly side to side, for a brand new chair. Within a year or so the leg support no longer would stay up and support my legs. I called La-Z-Boy, remembering their so-called "Lifetime Warranty". They said they could send someone out to look at it but it will cost me $119 for a service call just look at it, and it could be more depending on what the fix was. So I decided to look at it myself to see what I could see. I took the back off (BIG MISTAKE) and turned upside down so I could see the workings of the leg support. I found the problem with leg support, a plastic piece, yes plastic, fell out of location and off, and that piece was supposed to support the weight of my legs. It wasn't like I abused my new chair, I spent some good money and wanted to make it last.

I got the plastic piece back in location and it worked again, problem solved, NOT! I tried and tried and tried to get the back of the chair back on, it simply would not stay attached. I turned the back upside down and where the bracket that holds the back to the base is located, on thin particle board yet, collapsed in 1 inch out of square. I take the cover off to see why and a little 3/4 inch wide soft pine corner block that was glued and "stapled" was detached. One little staple (only 2 put in total) was bent over and never penetrated. To make matters worse they attached a spring to the top of the particle board and that pulled it in even worse.

I could go on and on about the lack of quality in my La-Z-Boy but the bottom line is when you spend over $1100 on a chair by a big named dealer, I expect a little more. I wish that never bought La-Z-Boy brand and I know that I never will again, and I tell everybody I can about the poor, poor quality and workmanship. I used to build Ethan Allen chairs for a living so I have seen quality built in to a similar product. I never have written a review before but I want people to know that just because it has the name La-Z-Boy on it doesn't mean it has quality built in. I am so disappointed that I just had to write this, it did make me feel better getting this off my chest and if I can save just one person from making the same mistake I did by buying La-Z-Boy, this has been worth it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I purchased your top of the line leather recliner back in September. It was very expensive! I called yesterday for a repair order as it just quit working. I was told the soonest someone can come out is approx 3 weeks "due to the holidays". This is totally unacceptable to me. If you know the holidays are a busy time for repairs, why not staff up? This on the heels of a pending $3K order for additional furniture has me doubting my relationship with La-Z-Boy. I would appreciate a call from a supervisor, thank you.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We placed an order for custom upholstered furniture on 10/19. At that point, custom furniture was 4-6 weeks out on delivery and we were told to expect our furniture the week after Thanksgiving (11/30 - 6 weeks). When I called to inquire about the status of the order, I was told it was not even scheduled to leave the factory until 12/24 - 9+ weeks from the order date! Furthermore, I was told that we were never told the week after Thanksgiving for delivery. I am furious! Since we are moving in to a new home, I would NEVER have ordered furniture that would not have been here for the holidays! We have spoken to La-Z-Boy rep on 2 different occasions and find them to be quite rude and completely unhelpful. We will NEVER purchase from La-Z-Boy again! We were warned by friends and should have needed the warning!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Lo and behold my EZ Lift chair is malfunctioning yet again. Will file another claim tomorrow third. Warranty to run out soon then stuck with piece of crap paid $1000.00 for. La-Z-Boy refuses to replace as their warranty state to repair only, not replace. Be careful when buying for these scum as they don’t honor their product.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I have on La-Z-Boy products for 40 years between recliners and recliner couches. My family has also purchase La-Z-Boy recliners and still have 30 year old ones that are comfortable to sit in even though the material is worn. I purchased a La-Z-Boy recliner in June and 30 days after using it when reclined since it was a rocker recliner it would make a screeching noise. The technician came out and said, "I'll take pictures and send it to the factory. They'll let us know." I later spoke to customer service of the store I bought it from and they replace the chair. Now 5 months later the seat back lumbar support area feels like it is stuffed with rolled up socks. The customer service representative said, "Well you know they don't make things like they used to." My next Furniture purchase will be any brand but I might as well Payless for something else knowing that if it fails I can just pitch it and go buy another one for half price.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Ordered 2 of these (Astor Swivel Recliner 010519) on 12/7/2015 from Coffey Furniture, Granite Falls, NC. No order number. Both chairs have squeaked from the beginning and now are at the point where we are considering throwing them away. How do we lubricate to get rid of the squeak? What can we do. This is our 3rd order from La-Z-Boy but will have to be our last. HELP! Love the chairs but the squeaks are horrible. Coffey Furniture told us this is not their problem. This has been going on for most of the time we've had the chairs, but has gotten worse over time.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I want to start off and be clear when I say that when my wife and I started looking at furniture to put into our new house I wanted to go with La-Z-Boy because of their solid reputation and past experiences we have had. Like all things it seems these days I guess things have changed. The buying experience was fine and the sales team was knowledgeable and deliver was prompt and on schedule.

When our furniture arrived one of the leather chairs had a manufacturing defect in the right armrest and needed to be looked at by one of the service technicians. This visit was scheduled through customer care and he arrived as scheduled and ordered the necessary parts which in this case was a replacement armrest. This part arrived in a few weeks and we scheduled the tech to come back out and make the repairs.

About a week prior to the techs visit we noticed that the headrest on the right side of the sectional was peeling badly. This is obviously a huge concern since these couches are only 4 months old and have seen minimal use between my wife and myself. We also do not have any pets or children so there is no one else using this sofa but us. Now we contacted comfort care again to make our concerns known and we were told to allow the technician to look at it during his visit to replace the armrest on our chair.

When the technician arrived he removed the replacement armrest from the box and found that it was also damaged and told us that he didn't want to put it on and that we would need to order another one. We agreed and we asked him to now look at the headrest on the sofa, he did and stated that he agreed with our concern that real leather should not peel and that we certainly shouldn't be experiencing issues with anything after only four months. He said that he would write a report and that we should contact comfort care to find out what they are going to do for us to make this right. First though we removed the back of the sectional and took it to the store where we purchased our furniture and the store manager was appalled at what he saw and said that we should be allowed a full return and receive replacement furniture.

I have now reached out to comfort care on several occasions and been told that these issues do not warrant a replacement of our furniture but just a replacement of the damaged pieces. I have explained my concerns to them on the phone that I have no reason to believe that this issue will not continue with other pieces and once the factory warranty is out they would be under no obligation to do anything about it. I was told they would review the case as issues arise and deal with it then, this is totally unacceptable.

I spent almost 8,000 dollars of my hard earned money on new furniture and do not want to deal with anything. I have contacted them on several occasions and been told that a supervisor will contact me back within a few days which never happens and when I ask to speak to one I'm told they are unavailable. I have reached out to the corporate office to see if anyone is willing to help us since all we really want is what we paid for and now I'm putting this on here in the hopes that someone at La-Z-Boy gives a damn about their customers or is worried in the least about their business.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

So after my Mom kept telling me to go look at furniture at La-Z-Boy (I was looking at less expensive options), I finally went in... She was buying us some of the furniture for our new home, so I checked it out. I was “captured” by the sales associates and fell in love with some pieces and the colors of the upgraded leather. Long story short, we, and my mother, purchased combined about $19K in furniture, which was an upgraded leather couch and 2 upgraded leather chairs (non-electric) and 4 pieces of wood living room furniture. Our living room looked perfect & beautiful, and we were happy, except that one of the chairs arrived with a “dent” in the back leather panel due to it leaning against something where it stretched the leather. We had a technician come to the house to assess the damage and he informed us to give it some time to see if it comes out on its own and that we had a year.

The backs of our recliners face the room, so this is a more important issue for us. So far, the dent is exactly the same as the day it was delivered, and we will need to address this, which may lead to another review. One of the options I was convinced into buying was the leather protection plan which I was assured would cover anything & everything that could go wrong with our very expensive, upgraded leather. Last week, my husband and I were putting some Frontline flea treatment on our dog. Unbeknownst to us at the time, she shook immediately after applying the treatment and it got on one of the recliners, which discolored the upgraded leather in several places. I was sick when I saw what had happened, but then realized that this was why we paid for the expensive leather protection plan I was convinced into purchasing by my sales person.

Upon contacting the warranty company, which is NOT a La-Z-Boy product, I was informed that my claim was denied because it was damage caused by a chemical which discolored the leather. This warranty company actually covers damage from cigarette burns, among other ridiculous mishaps, but will deny your claim for an honest mishap like putting flea treatment on your dog! Lesson learned, but really? I could be a drunken idiot, fall asleep with a burning cigarette and glass of booze and ruin my chair, and it’s covered — seriously? I am so disappointed, and I feel like a prize fool! I have not given up the good fight yet, but I believe it will be a fight to the end to make La-Z-Boy make things right by me — and I’m a VIP customer! BUYER BEWARE for sure! This story will continue...

La-Z-Boy expert review by ConsumerAffairs

This furniture manufacturer best known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.

• Service: Free swatches and design services.

• Financing: Financing available for qualified customers.

• Returns: Upholstered furniture must be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 30% restocking fee may apply.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs