3.62/5
Based on 1,455 ratings submitted in the last year
Show rating distribution

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

La-Z-Boy Video
La-Z-Boy Gallery (2)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

5537 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The mechanism stopped working on the 20-year-old La-Z-Boy that I inherited from my grandfather. When I went in the store, they said I looked thirsty so they offered me some water, which I took very happily. They walked me through a bunch of different chairs then I told them I had no interest in anything electronic because the parts go bad. I didn't realize that the parts had warranty for life and that they could actually get new parts for the old one.

However, I loved the new one that I got and it was a great experience too, from walking in the store, taking the time to actually let me sit on all the different chairs and showing them what I wanted. We had to wait for my order which came in early and they contacted me but I was already out of state at the time so I said the date that we originally talked about would work. Then, when I thought I had a problem with the furniture, a tech came out. Because of the positioning of it in the showroom, I didn't realize all the other functions that it had so it wasn't important to me when I was buying it. The tech showed me all the different ways to make it work and explained to me that the sound was normal. The experience that I had with La-Z-Boy was for something that was $1,000 and I felt I was buying something worth 10 times that.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Jay, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new recliner, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

We had some recliners at home and they've been around for a while. It was time to replace them and La-Z-Boy has a good reputation for quality. The person who took care of our order was really knowledgeable about their products, knew the pros and cons of these different models and was quite good at helping us figure out which one would meet our needs. We made a custom order for two recliners and it's going to take a few weeks before we get it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

The salespeople at La-Z-Boy Galleries were fabulous. However, the delivery team mishandled my new chair, grabbing it by the feet (attached to the springs) to push and pull while putting the back section onto the rest of the chair, which can damage the springs. They also put a three inch scratch on the upholstery on the front of my chair. They also did not want to wait for me to sit in the chair and check if it reclined properly. I was surprised when they arrived early (10:00 rather than the 10:30 to 1:30 time I was given) so I would not be surprised if I am not the only one who they treated this way.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Anne thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

There was a sale on the weekend that we shopped at La-Z-Boy, so we got a discount. The sales rep was great and very helpful. We had a sectional, a cocktail table and an end table delivered. I did not accept the end table because there were scratches on it so I sent that back and they ordered a new one for me that I would pick up at the store. I also called last Sunday and I ordered some pillows. All in all, we’re very pleased with the sectional and the furniture. This isn’t my first experience with La-Z-Boy. We've purchased La-Z-Boy furniture for our living room upstairs when we remodeled a few years ago, and we were very pleased with it. We also got one electronic recliner and one manual, which I haven’t been able to open yet. The latch doesn’t want to work. But overall, I love the product.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Patty, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My furniture was getting a little fuzzy-like and it was looking worn so I got three recliners, a stationary chair and a sofa from La-Z-Boy. The sales rep that was with me when I looked at the samples and did the purchasing from was very helpful. Then I got connected with the interior designer, and I’ve had ongoing conversations and meetings with her. She listened to what I wanted, and she really did research in finding things with regard to area rugs by the doors. The delivery team was very good and everything was wrapped. They called and said when they’d be here. They gave me an hourly time the day before and then they called me on the day of delivery, and they were very on-target. The furniture is all here already and I’m pretty pleased with the quality. I'll have to see how it wears but I've recommended La-Z-Boy to my friends.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Florence, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We've been living in the house for 20 years and when we upgraded everything, our old La-Z-Boys looked like crap so we replaced them. I have been purchasing stuff off the internet and when I found the couch that I was looking for on Wayfair, I thought I could get a better deal if I bought it from a La-Z-Boy store. So I ended up researching La-Z-Boy then I called their store up in Lansing and their rep gave me a great deal. I saved $400 off of what Wayfair would’ve sold it for and that’s a lot of money.

I wanted the burgundy leather color but they didn't have it in stock so the furniture we got was made for us and it took less than three weeks for them to do that. What blew me away was that they delivered from Chicago and they were fabulous. They came in, brought in all the pieces, put them all together, and asked me to look it over. I was impressed with never having to go into a store. Then after they delivered it, the store called and asked me if I was happy with the sofa and recliners and I said yes. I’m very happy with their work. It’s A-okay and the experience was surprisingly pleasant.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Nancy, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We are very pleased with the sales team of Mall of Georgia La-Z-Boy. Jason ** was our sales person who was very professional and wanted to help us in every possible way. We were given enough time to check which sofa would really make us comfortable. Manager Mr. Syed ** was very accommodating to our needs and tried his best to make us happy with our purchase. We had bought a sofa from La-Z-Boy in 2005. It was the best sofa we ever bought. It is still in a very good condition. We decided to go back after 12 years to get another sofa, again from La-Z-Boy. Though we felt the prices were little higher than the other stores but you pay for what you get. Excellent Service and Excellent Product!!!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Rakesh, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the reps. :) Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Well 4 years ago I was looking for a rocking recliner as I was about to have my first child. My parents had the same La-Z-Boy recliner and sofa for all my life. I put that couch through hell! I was a gymnast and flipped, bounced and jumped on it for years. So logically I thought spending high dollars for a La-Z-Boy was worth it. Wrong! After just 2 years I started noticing cracks in the leather everywhere. Now it’s just garbage. Big bald patches where the leather use to be. So basically this chair has cost me about $150 a year. Never again! Yet my dad’s chair, now 37 years old, remains fully intact and functioning though. Explain that...

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Sarah thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My wife had fallen and broken her elbow. She couldn't sleep in the bed so I thought to get a La-Z-Boy for her to recline in. The sales rep was a nice lady but there wasn't much that she could tell us or do. I knew what I needed so I went in, looked around and picked out what I needed. There was another woman there who was very attentive. She came to make sure that things were going right so it was a good experience. However, I didn't know that the back came off of the recliner and you could actually get it into a car so I had to get a neighbor to come with an SUV to put it in. But in the end, I was glad that I didn't know because at my age, I'm not sure that I would have had the ability to carry it up the stairs. It was not light and the fella that I brought with me was a young man and he had difficulty carrying it up.

Unfortunately, the one that I bought has right-hand controls and my wife broke her right elbow so we haven't really used it because it's not that convenient for us. The issue was to get her in it and then I would have to push the controls together to lay down. Anytime she wants to get up and go to the bathroom, she's got to call me. So it's been a pain in the neck though that's not a reflection on the product. It's just the circumstances and it's a reflection on me not knowing enough to buy one with the left-handed controls.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I was so happy with a 2005 purchase that when I again needed furniture, I went directly to La-Z-Boy. Big Mistake! Less than a year after taking delivery in Oct 2016, both sofas are falling apart with rips in the cushions as well in the seams on the frame. We are not home during the day, so the furniture is not being used excessively. In sharing my experience with other La-Z-Boy customers, they report similar experiences with poor quality and issues within 6 months of purchase. I'm extremely disappointed and will never buy from La-Z-Boy again. You guys have lost a loyal customer.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I am not happy about your service. I have to use the store service and there are others who work on La-Z-Boy recliners. The company would not sent me the recliner mechanism. I had to go through the store.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

John thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Some of the furniture we have were worn out. The fabrics didn’t hold up well as we thought they should. La-Z-Boy had a beautiful selection of furniture at the Wilkes-Barre store and the salesperson was very nice. She didn’t pressure us with anything, but answered our questions and took her time. We got our first La-Z-Boy purchase. The delivery team set everything up where we wanted it. La-Z-Boy met our expectations and we’re pleased with the quality and the fabric choices for chairs that we bought.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much, Joan! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new furniture as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Uncomfortable La-Z-Boy single arm chair 2 years old - Having paid over £4000 for a 3, 2 and single suite the front frame is pressing on the back of my legs causing blood circulation problems. Spoke to La-Z-Boy whose only interest was for me to pay them for a engineers report for which I was told would not be sent to me and would be sent to SCS. Not happy about their response. I recalled I paid £350 for full comprehensive insurance with SCS only to be told that it could be a cushion problem which is not covered. It is becoming clear any warranty by the manufacturer or insurance that is purchased from SCS is of no help. I'm no expert in suite problems so would at least expected someone to show some interest in finding the fault and a cure.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We bought our first couch from La-Z-Boy Furniture in 2003. I was very impressed because it lasted forever until it started ripping apart. After that, we got a cheap one and that fell apart in a couple of years. I wanted another La-Z-Boy couch that got to last about 10 years. I purchased a power recliner and it's okay so far. Their sales rep was nice. He introduced himself, hung out and answered questions but didn't push anything. It was pricey but was on sale. Plus, we got a military discount on top of the sale so I was very happy with the price. Their delivery team was also nice and friendly, and got the job done. When I need another piece of furniture, I am going to go back there because of the quality. You get what you pay for and it's going to last even if it's a little more expensive.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I've had La-Z-Boy furniture for years and we use them till they wear out and we don't have most of those anymore. I've still got one from Costco that we keep in here and we donated the one before that because it was falling apart. I needed a new recliner so I went in and got one 'cause they had a good sale going on. I was a pretty easy customer 'cause I walked in, sat down on the chair I wanted and said, “This is the one I want.” The sales rep went, got the stuff, and wrote up the ticket and we were done. They had it at the warehouse so they were quick. They could deliver it on the next Saturday so I had them deliver it.

I've bought other chairs and La-Z-Boy is one of the best chair manufacturers around. However, I bought a couple of La-Z-Boys off of QVC and I don't know if they make them substandard because they're QVC but with the one that my wife uses, the materials are all falling apart. Other than that, I'm pleased with La-Z-Boy and I'll probably continue to buy them as long as I'm alive.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My daughter bought me the La-Z-Boy chair and she took care of all the arrangements. I am getting handicapped more and more and getting out of the chair was very difficult. I've had it for a month, and so far it's very good. I hadn't been to a La-Z-Boy store in many years and it was a great experience. The man that delivered the new La-Z-Boy took out my two old La-Z-Boys to the alley for me. I like their policy that you could pay the man and they'll take out your old furniture. They were very courteous and polite, and they came when they said they will come. They also called when they were almost here and I had them park in my alley because it would be easier to deliver. It was a nice experience and I've told my friends about it.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much, Mary Ann! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliner as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I have a rotator cuff injury so I decided to get a La-Z-Boy power recliner. I selected a big heavy chair as I am a big person. About 8 months a support broke off that supports the rocker platform. A La-Z-Boy factory tech came to fix it. I observed him gluing the pluck back in place and driving several screws in place, some bend and some broke as he tried to drive them in.

About six months later it broke off again. I had to call Zucora to schedule a repair. I found out that the La-Z-Boy rep had botched the repair and a new frame section had to be ordered. It was found that La-Z-Boy did not install the supporting dowels into the rocker block and that the tech had damaged the frame putting too many screws in there. This week I had to make another service call as a frame member in the back has come off, causing me to get a sore back. I have a feeling that this is an ongoing problem. What happened to your quality La-Z-Boy!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Durk, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We purchased a sofa from La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries because it has a look that we like. The representative was brand new but did a good job. We asked questions and she checked things because she wasn't sure. The quality of the sofa is nice and we had it delivered. The sofa went on sale a couple of weeks after we bought it. I called La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries and they gave me the difference and put the credit right back to my card which was great.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Toni, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My recent La-Z-Boy buying experience was wonderful and I'm overall happy with it. I’ve had their furniture at home since the 80’s and its quality was okay. They happened to have what I liked.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much, Mary! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new furniture as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I’ve had our loveseat from La-Z-Boy for about three weeks now and its quality was top notch. We needed to replace the previous one and their reps were very knowledgeable and able to help us in every way. La-Z-Boy had the furniture that we wanted with the ease, comfort, and style that we wanted.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Gena. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Purchased new recliner when we did renovations at our home. After a couple of months the fabric peeled badly. After having a heated conversation with the salesman who told me they could not do anything I was sent the same recliner. It did the exact same thing. Have had it covered with a throw ever since as it looks terrible. The chair itself is in good condition with the exception of the fabric. Since the chair is still working I thought to have it reupholstered. But the cost of new fabric and the upholstering is too expensive. So I will continue to tell my story when friends inquire about the ugly La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Susan thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

We've had many La-Z-Boy pieces for 50 years. Our motorhome needed a new couch so we bought a La-Z-Boy piece and put it in there. The quality has been very good and the cost is fair and reasonable. The reps were very polite and professional and it's very pleasant dealing with them. It's a painless experience and everything went smooth.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much, Michael! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new sofa as much as we do! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My dad had bought a La-Z-Boy back in the day and I always remembered that it's all I wanted when I was a kid. I met with two sales reps on different occasions and they were both all right. I had the furniture delivered and the delivery went smoothly. I've had it for a month-and-a-half now and I like its quality. Then I went back to the dealership and when I sat down on the furniture, the restored model keeps up my upright position and I was like sitting directly on a rock given my feet. The one that I have right now tends to lean back a little further so the rep helped install some of the switches or the levers. I tried to pop on the seat that was balanced, but I haven't found quite the perfect fit yet. But other than that, the recliner is worth the value and I'm very satisfied. I'll try again in a little bit to get another.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Lloyd, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

When I retired I wanted leather furniture that was very good quality and would last. Based on previous La-Z-Boy furniture in the past that lasted us for many years (20+), we decided La-Z-Boy was what we wanted, and although very expensive we figured it was worth the cost. But, after 2 years the furniture had plastic parts breaking, and the leather started to look stressed and old. I had discussed with the store we purchased this and they wanted to charge a lot just to come look at it. They said they would waive the charges if I would allow the technician to come by when in our area to save them a trip. I agreed but that was 4 months ago and no contact from La-Z-Boy. This company’s quality has gone out the window along with their customer service. We will never buy from them again and pay high price for low quality items.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Dennis thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I was sold a sectional in 2015 whose fabric has deteriorated to the point that I need to throw out the couch after only a year and a half of use. If the company bought a bad product from a supplier I would think that they would be willing to assist me with some credit or replacement assistance and complain to their supplier, but all I get is that it's not covered under any warranties so I am out of luck.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I gave my son my La-Z-Boy recliner after I purchased a new one. This chair recently broke and I told my son La-Z-Boy has a lifetime guarantee. To take it to a local dealer and request that it be repaired. Unfortunately he was refused service because he could not supply all the information that was requested. It is very apparent that it is a La-Z-Boy recliner, why oh why does your company require information about where it was purchased, when was it purchased, etc. It's a La-Z-Boy so it should be repaired, as per your advertised claim. Please advise how we should proceed to have this chair repaired.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We heard La-Z-Boy was good and we were looking for recliners at that time. We have a home theater downstairs, so we have six of them down there. We’ve had them for, probably, 18 years now. We also have two loveseats, a chair and a sofa in our family room. But the sofa broke down. What happened was that my son who is mentally handicapped would put the recliner up and then he’d get up with the recliner still extended, so something in there broke and you could still put the leg part out but it wouldn’t go back.

The only problem we had was that we live in Michigan and my husband does not like to go to Ohio. He wants to keep his money in Michigan, so I had gotten on the internet and I thought there was one in North Ann Arbor, Michigan. I was told they’re individually owned and that the store closed down. We ended up going to the headquarters and they told me the closest one was in Toledo, which we said we weren’t going to go there. They told us about the other place where we did go. That was a little disappointing. We had to end up making two trips because my husband didn’t want to keep on driving that same day.

When we first went to their store, I told my husband, “I don’t want to get waited on. I just want to walk around and look first.” Someone came right over and I started talking to her and she really helped us a lot. I had a piece of my carpet. I had the arm color from the chair because it’s a print and then I took pictures. I showed them to her and I told her I didn’t want another leather sofa. I want to replace it with cloth but I told her I didn’t have any clue what color I should go with and so she helped me with that and then she helped me take care of the material. The delivery guys were very helpful. They showed us how to tape the old sofa. We didn’t know how to take the back off so we could move it around and they showed us how to do it. The new furniture was very comfortable and the back cushions are very soft. I don’t have any problem pushing the back up where it goes but I hope I won’t have a problem with it within a year’s time.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Vicky, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I cannot express deeply enough my disappointment in the quality of your furniture. My wife and I bought two chairs just about one year ago and they look like they are much older already. The finish on the wood is wearing on all edges where just our arms touch. The chairs do not feel solid and I can hardly imagine getting more than just a few years out of these chairs. These chairs cost 1200 dollars each.

When these were first delivered they had to be replaced right away because the chairs were in such poor shape as delivered. There was a bad rip in the fabric on one chair and both were wobbly and looked to be very poorly made. The two replacement chairs were better but still not wonderful. I accepted them because I felt worn down by the several month process that finally brought them to my house. You and your company should be ashamed to put your names on these chairs. If it were up to me I would fight for a full refund. As it is I will recommend nobody ever buy La-Z-Boy ever.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Carl, thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We bought a leather sofa and put it on their La-Z-Boy finance with Synchrony Financial. It was to my understanding that it was deferred interest/no interest. Our statement even says purchase with no interest promo. It says on our statement an interest charge as well. Even the salesman told us there would be no interest for one year if paid in full. My frustration is if the interest is deferred there is still interest I have to pay?!? Our balance is also going up with the interest as well. Even with a small interest charge per month is a bigger one in total by the end of the year. Is that deceit or bait and switch to get more money?

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

March, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We just bought a house and we wanted to get new furniture. We looked around and ended up going with La-Z-Boy. Although it has a higher price, we liked it and gave it a shot. They had a beautiful showroom and they were very, very nice people. Although I wish they were a little bit cheaper so we could get some more furniture from them. The sales reps were amazing. They helped design the room and it was a very pleasant and professional experience.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Doug, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Information