2. Homeowners
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

3.8/5 (1493 ratings)

About La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: July 27, 2021

We had an issue with the handle of our new recliner. Brian, the technician for Lazy Boy came out today and helped us tremendously. This man is a great asset to your business. It took him a long time to get to us as he told us his territory is huge and he is swamped but he did not rush us or act like our problem was not worth his time. Very polite and very professional. Thank you, Brian.

Original review: March 22, 2021

We shopped, compared, investigated, and negotiated for months back in 2001 for a new sofa and recliner. We went to several different stores. My husband is very detailed and analytical. He even developed a spread sheet for this process. After several visits and lots of questions we chose a La-Z-Boy sofa and recliner. We determined that based on the fact that the sofa and recliner would get lots of use, we also purchased the limited life-time warranty. We were very happy with our decision and we enjoyed the sofa for many years!

After several years, we had a mechanical malfunction. We called the service department and a technician came out and made the repairs at no-cost. Last year we had a spring that broke, again we called the service department. A technician came out and advised us that it could not be repair and because our model was discontinued it could not be replaced. He said he would have to discuss with his boss what the next steps would be. A couple of weeks later, we received a call letting us know that because we had purchased the warranty, we would receive a full credit and we could use it to buy a new sofa. We were very happy, because I wanted a new sofa. Again, true to form, my husband developed a spread sheet and had lots of question. Of course, the credit did not cover the entire cost of the new sofa that we selected, but it did cover a big part of it. We decided to purchase a new love seat as well.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I love the styles and quality is what they really have going for them. Price Is high, so it makes it hard for a lot of consumers to be able to get and they spend money for junk that doesn’t last long at all. We have had a La-Z-Boy vibration recliner over 10 years. 1000 it cost. I know someone who bought something close to what it looks like and performance which only lasted about 2 years and they paid 400. You get what you pay for.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

Over the years we have purchased 3 Lay-Z-Boy recliners. One is 25 years old and still works perfectly. It has been recovered. One is 8 years old and still looks and operates as new. One is 2 years old and was a present to my 96 year old mother. She spends half her life in it. It reclines to every possible angle and heats and vibrates to massage her back. It has been a blessing for her. To me, it has twice the value of its cost.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I purchased a sectional couch in which was delivered by your company. Never was advised of any instructions. Left side recliner cable already broke. Purchased insurance policy. Called your company in February 2020 and said our coverage didn’t warrant this part. Spoke to another representative and put me on hold for over an hour awaiting my issues. After getting a representative and giving me the accurate information and wonderful customer services!! She was very informative and very knowledgeable of your company’s protection policies! I want to inform you of my experience today and how I respected your employee sales and customer services Were initiated today! Employee Name: Sharita **. She was a very pleasant and responsive representative. Sharita was the most helpful representative in our entire purchasing experience from Lazy Boy Furniture store in Sterling Hgts MI. Regards Melissa **.

Original review: July 19, 2021

Ordered furniture in December, told it should be here by April, called in April, told it should be here by July, called in July now September. AVOID La-Z-Boy at all cost, cancel and they want to charge you a 30% restocking fee for something they have Not even built. Totally **.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Manager call you. He never did so I called back and the same guy I left the message with said he talked to the manager and he said he was going to call me! He got another shift manager on the phone who said it never got ordered and do I want to reorder it? Now I know why the store manager didn't want to call me back! I now have a call into the Corp office so we shall see what happens, but I see they live up to their name! Also I've tried to contact the Corp office to get my money back and no one answers the phone! Do not buy from this company or you will regret it!

Original review: July 6, 2021

We bought a sectional sofa from La-z-boy in 2019 and I’m ready to replace it. My seat is so uncomfortable. It feels like I’m sitting on wood. I expected to get 5 years from the sofa. I would not recommend.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I'll never buy another product from LB... I'm trying to get my $2000 recliner's broken plastic parts fixed for the 4th time and now it's gonna cost me labor $$, but I can't get through to them to get it fixed. Not the same quality as back in the 80's.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Agent Troy ** - was extremely professional - helpful and patient in handling multiple additions to a new home build furnishings project. Highly recommend the Springdale AR location. Entire management team as well as Mr. ** were extremely helpful.

La-Z-Boy author review by ConsumerAffairs

This furniture manufacturer known for their signature recliners also offers chairs, sofas, sectionals, bedroom, kitchen and dining room furnishings. Shop online or at third-party retailers across the United States.

• Service: Free swatches and design services.

• Financing: Financing available for qualified customers.

• Returns: Upholstered furniture must be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 30% restocking fee may apply.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team