toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Anne. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

We bought a sofa and two recliners. We love them. They are so comfortable and I sleep in mine almost every night. Larry's is a lift chair and it is so much safer for him to get out of. The color is perfect in our living room. I would recommend La-Z-Boy Furniture to everyone. The customer service is excellent. The salesperson still calls to see if she can be of any service to us.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Diane, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the sales and delivery team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

I wanted something different for a change and we bought a new sofa from Havertys. I got a style that I really wanted but after sitting on it for about a year and a half, my husband and I both decided it wasn't comfortable at all. So we went to the La-Z-Boy store knowing that we would find something there because we have had a reclining sofa from them in the past. You can't go for style when it's the sofa that you sit on every night to watch TV. You have to go for what's absolutely comfortable and hope it's stylish as well. The delivery team was wonderful. I know they used an independent delivery company and these young men were absolutely so professional and really incredible customer service-wise.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

James, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the sales and delivery team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

I've had La-Z-Boy for eight or nine years now. The other furniture I had broke so I got a new one. The lady who sold me the furniture was very informative and gave me all the ins and outs of the product because I looked at several and she helped me decide on one that suited me. The delivery team was very efficient and friendly.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Shari. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I purchased from La-Z-Boy back in the 80s and recently we purchased furniture from them again. The delivery team did a great job. I was very impressed with the way that the furniture was packaged for delivery and the care that they took when they delivered it. The quality of the furniture is very good. And we've ordered two more pieces of furniture since we had the first set delivered.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

JJ, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are proud to hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting you. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found a set that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

It's been a good 15 years since we've bought something at La-Z-Boy. We bought a new house and my old furniture did not fit. So we recently got a sofa, recliner, chair, ottoman and some other accessories from them. The sales rep was very respectful and helpful and really knows what she's doing. She was awesome and spot on. She really pushed me to get outside my comfort zone and I'm really glad she did that. We had the items delivered and the delivery team was very good. I love the quality of the items. It's outstanding and the cost was pretty comparable and stayed within our budget. However, we had our furniture custom-made and we got it in 12 weeks which was a little long. But other than that, it was a pleasant experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Betty! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliner and loveseat as much as we do! It makes us proud when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

The Maverick Love Seat and Rocker-Recliner are delicious. It is hard to leave the comfort and very easy to rest my eyes for a quick afternoon nap. I have enjoyed La-Z-Boy furniture for the last 16 years. It is made to last and it takes a lot of punishment from kids and pets.

The lady we dealt with in the Nanaimo store (Pam) was very gracious, well informed as to the products she was demonstrating to us and generally a pleasant person to deal with. Don't lose her, she is an asset to your company.

I liked that the staff was available and helpful without being at all pushy. I take a long time and several visits to decide when making a large dollar purchase, and everyone was always patient with my questions. I ended up buying two recliners even though I only planned on one and was able to get custom fabric and wood coloring. I wish I had a lot more money, I would buy lots of things at this store! : D.

We purchased two beautiful recliners in a gorgeous red color. These are the greatest, most comfortable chairs and the color really adds a "pop" to our decor.

These are the first La-Z-Boy recliners, but doubt they will be the last. Great service, Chris was very helpful, as was all the staff we came in contact with. Thank you so much for such a great experience.

Great service from Turner Furniture in Eden. Had 2 sleeper sofas made. Came two weeks early. Very happy with that and great delivery men. Wrong color. Wanted rust. Got burgundy. Made changes to decor and it's ok. Sleeper beds very comfortable. Sofa backs and pillows are under-stuffed and saggy. We needed the furniture and it is ok. Not great but it works. I have always wanted La-z-boy furniture so it’s a little bit of a let-down.

My greeting into the store by Franklin is what sold me the furniture. This is not my first purchase from this store. I returned because of the no pressure policy. The furniture sells itself but Franklin was honest with his information. The furniture arrived in 4 weeks and the delivery truck arrived at my house at 8:30 am. I didn't have to wait all day! The two guys were very polite and professional. Love my new furniture. Thank you.

In September 2013 bought a Mackenzie Sofa in Renew Leather, Color: Chestnut (RG103675); and two Eldorado High Leg Recliners in a very soft leather, Color: Chocolate (EL962478), which are ACA-endorsed. The recliners are my most favorite--great for lower back issues, plus love the Mission-style. My furniture is beautiful and always receive so many compliments--especially on the couch! The La-Z-Boy factory made the spotlight this evening on "World News Tonight with David Muir" in the segment "Made In America." Go La-Z-Boy!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Cindy. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

On May 4th, our house burned. We decided to replace our old La-Z-Boy furniture with La-z-Boy. We had a delightful designer (Meryl) at the Hoover location. She was very thorough and helped us achieve the right design. We purchased a Kincaid dining room as well. The pedestal round table ended up with a design flaw which caused the tabletop to be unlevel. The store exchanged it for the rectangle one which came with 2 leaves.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Catriona, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the associate. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

We were extremely pleased with the customer service we received at the store (Saanich) and excellent delivery service of our sleep sofa. Elizabeth (assistant manager) went out of her way to ensure we had exactly what we were looking for!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Patricia. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto Kenya. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

We purchased a leather recliner, the fourth La-Z-Boy recliner we have purchased. We are very pleased with all of our purchases, including the most recent. Kenya **, our sales representative was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable of the products available at the store. We give our experience a two thumbs up.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

George, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. We regret to hear of any concerns you are experiencing with your furniture and would be happy to see how we can help. A representative will be in touch to further discuss. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Working with the store was great and salespeople ordered exactly what we wanted and were great in assisting us. Great experience. Delivery... People that delivered had zero personality and did a good job but very unfriendly. The issue I have is that we received delivery on 11/20/16. When I first used the power recliner the chair did not close completely (foot rest closed about 6 to 12 inches from chair and stopped). Called sales rep right away and she told me to call the 800 care #. They initially said it would be the end of December to get a technician out. She did call back and say she could get someone out to look at the chair on 12/13/16. That is almost 4 weeks after delivery. That to me is unacceptable since this is a brand new piece and should not be defective. Just felt a quicker response to this repair is not unreasonable. Still waiting for tech to come out and hoping he can repair or replace the chair without a battle. Thanks.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Ann, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

New furniture was delivered on time. Delivery men were very careful and efficient. They were very helpful. Furniture arrived in good condition, in a timely fashion. We would go back for more furniture if we need it in the future.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Irving. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. We appreciate your feedback regarding our team. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Delivery and installation was very good and professional, however had to call store to find that unit was just sitting there waiting for ? Also charge for hauling away old unit is ridiculous! We do however love our new reclining love seat. Best place ever to shop for recliners.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, James. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! We are thrilled to hear that the needed parts were ordered and your chair is working properly. We will be sure to pass your compliments onto the technician. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

My chair stopped operating. I reviewed the code that indicating the three dots on the hand control. I called for service department and what I was telling the rep, he stated that it should be the module. He forwarded the item to me and delivery was in five days. Chair is back into service and my wife is happy. We are very happy with the service and anyone that we spoke to were very helpful.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Cheryl, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to further discuss. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I love the couch and chair I ordered. Only 3 stars because the electronic mechanism stopped working 10/25/16. I have called for a repair, but, after 2 visits (with VERY long wait to get someone out here) it is still broken. The next visit to attempt a repair is 12/14. Very, very disappointed with the service I am receiving after being a long time La-Z-Boy consumer.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Xiangxue and Selena, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I am very pleased with the comforts and the quality of all the sofas, loveseat, and reclining chairs I ordered. The delivery team was very thoughtful and caring about my furniture and my home flooring. They were very courteous, polite, and professional.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Wanda. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I was happy with the whole process of my purchase and the delivery. My salesperson strongly recommended that I pay to have it delivered and she was right on. I am very happy that I listened to her and the two delivery guys were excellent, fast and courteous. The room I bought the furniture for is small and it fits great and is so comfortable. I would recommend La-Z-Boy and would definitely purchase any furniture from them again.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Cathy! We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! We're thrilled to hear you love your new recliners as much as we do! It makes us proud when we hear when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products.Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

My husband and I both purchased our own genuine La-Z-Boy Reclina-Rockers. We moved to Florida in July of this year and did not bring our previous recliners as they were worn out. Unfortunately they were not La-Z-Boys. We love our new recliners and will never purchase anything but La-Z-Boys. My husband is a 100% disabled veteran and really wanted a quality recliner. His La-Z-Boy fits his need perfectly. We are soon going to be searching for a La-Z-Boy love seat or sofa. Thanks La-Z-Boy for making a quality product. We love you.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

David and Carol, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design, sales, and delivery team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

From ordering furniture in-store to having it delivered in-house, we found La-Z-Boy to be a first-rate operation. Mike ** was very professional in the way he worked with us while we made our choices in furniture and fabric. He neither tried to hurry us along nor influence our decision. Several weeks later the delivery men did a good job setting up the new furniture and hauling the old chair and sofa out to the garage for pickup. They were very cheerful and cooperative. Overall it was a great experience.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much, Jerry! We love hearing back from our customers. We're thrilled to hear you love your new sitting area and that you had a great experience with the sales team! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

The ordering process was smooth, thanks to Mr. ** at Texas Furniture & Appliance in Paris, Texas. Items were delivered and set up quickly, and all packing materials removed. I've had many compliments on the new sitting area. Would definitely buy from them again.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Barbara, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! If you have any questions regarding your furniture, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Romana ** in Kitchener Store was very helpful and an excellent sales associate. I would recommend her highly. Delivery was very rushed as the apt. building was having a new tenant moving in. With off white furniture I found some dirt marks on edges and on cushions - I will try to remove. Furniture looks fabulous - I'm happy with it and the colouring. Recliner chair is very hard to move back right now - hopefully it will loosen up as it is used. Thank you.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Lanna thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to further discuss. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Had a few small scrapes from delivery in Sept, requested touch-up instructions, but service insisted on sending a tech. First available appt. was in Nov. Tech said the furniture was probably imported, so ordering touch up solution would take another month. (The tags indicate that these are genuine La-Z-Boy products. I would not be happy if they are imported) I called service when the touch-up solution arrived. First available appt is the end of Dec. That's 3 mos for a small touch-up. I like the furniture well enough, but service has not been very convenient.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Thanks so much for your review, Ann. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

We walked into the La-Z-Boy store in Plymouth and were met by an associate. We told her what we were looking for and before I knew it we fell in love with a sofa. Then a massage chair that I didn't want to get out of. I sat there and tried to sell it to other customers. It was that comfortable. There was no pressure sales. We were told they would have to order what we wanted and we could choose the color and material. It was delivered when it was promised. As I sit in the massage La-Z-Boy recliner I am so very happy. I tell all my friends where we got it. If I need another sofa I know where to go. Thank you La-Z-Boy!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Valerie, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the associate. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Visit at La-Z-Boy Gallery at Perimeter Mall. The sales associate that I met with was very helpful and demonstrated the rocker/recliner that I was interested in. He was very pleasant and eager to help.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto Shana. :) Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

I could not be happier. Shana ** was my sales consultant and she knows her business better than any other furniture sales person I have ever encountered. I told her what I was looking for and she immediately recognized that I would be comfortable in a specific size chair. She was exactly right. And she could immediately tell if the possibilities she showed me actually fit. Her knowledge was spot on with what I was feeling. I selected what I wanted and then she was able to recommend a fabric choice that works perfect with my description of carpet. I am very happy especially now that the chair is here and it looks and feels perfect. I will be back for the next piece of furniture real soon. Thank you Shana.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Profile