Jennifer Convertibles
2.38/5
Based on 598 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a good furniture store?

Jennifer Furniture - Lifetime Guarantee

For over 40 years, Jennifer Convertibles has been a leading home furnishing retailer. By guaranteeing the lowest prices in the market, we enable our customers to furnish their homes at any budget. With professional design consultants at our locations in Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Virginia, we are dedicated to helping you design your dream home.

906 Jennifer Convertibles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 22, 2018

I have take 2 days off work for a delivery that was scheduled weeks ago! No show, no call and NO RESOLUTION! The audacity and lack of courtesy of your salespeople at you 86th street location in Brooklyn is disgusting. The manager has contacted the delivery department to no avail and the fact that there is no accommodation is absurd. MY 3 YOUNG CHILDREN ARE SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I bought my furniture March 23, 2018. Today is June 19, 2018. I have not received it yet. They said on my paper for the six weeks. Here it is three months later still haven’t received my furniture. Call them today. They supposed to get back in contact with me. Hopefully they do it sometime this week. If not I don’t know what to do. I paid $1381 for sectional. I have not received it yet. It’s very frustrating when you pay for something and don’t do **. I hope they compensate me with something. Please help.

Updated on 06/21/2018: Well I made a review two days ago on Jennifer Convertibles about their delivery. Someone finally got back in touch with me after three months and told me the material for the sectional Color gray was not available so I have to wait until July 14. Before they get the color to go on to the sectional they had to order it so I guess I gotta wait another month before I have my furniture. I hope they compensate me with something because then it will be four months and counting. Please help.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2018

Paramus Route 17 location - If I can give this company zero stars, I would. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing from this company. I've never been so dissatisfied with a furniture experience such as this one. Upon delivery, there was no damage during delivery; however, the dining table I ordered was scratched. It looks like it was scratched from the company who produced it, but since it wasn't damaged during delivery nothing at that time could be done. Here’s the kicker... after reading the tag on the chair regarding the manufacture, I found the SAME set on WALMART'S website for 300 dollars cheaper! After trying to call the store for an hour, no one picked up. So I went there in person. There were no customers in the store for them to be that busy and not pick up and I called them out on it. The woman said she was just about to check her voicemail. How convenient.

I explained that I found the same dining set online at Walmart and she basically said that was impossible. I told her I’d pull it up but she didn’t seem interested and only took 100 dollars off the price I paid. I explained about the scratches and she said someone will come out to check it, and if there’s nothing they can do, will send me a new table. Just give me a new table. Why do I want to keep something that’s ridiculously overpriced and damaged? At this point it seems more of a headache to return the whole set. So we’ll see if they follow up. I ordered a couch as well that came stained. I really like the look of it though and it was their “last one” so they say. Someone is supposed to come out as well to clean it. Honestly... just so much aggravation and such an inconvenience, just take your money and go elsewhere. I will never do business with this company again.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Leaving the same review here as I did on Google reviews and Yelp. Update 05/24: Called back the store to see what was taking so long for the refund. Other gentleman working there said he had no record of any refund and Paul, our salesman, was in the basement but should call us back. Spoiler, he didn't. Again tried, Michael **, again, not picking up his phone. Left yet another voicemail but I think it is becoming time to go to the Better Business Bureau. Update 05/22: After calling the number that was given below, we were given the number of the regional manager, Michael **. Of course Mr. ** does not pick up his phone nor does he respond to several left messages. And to top it off, haven't seen the paltry 108 dollars either.

05/17: Went to the store and found a nice couch, the Murray Road. We bought it, including the extended warranty and including the more expensive delivery where the couch gets taken apart and put back together in your home. The nice gentleman who sold us the couch told us it should be available in 3 to 4 weeks. We were quite happy even though it was a lot of money we spent. We get home and notice that on the receipt he wrote down 4 to 6 weeks. Ok, that's not what he told us but we were ok with it.

After 4 weeks of hearing absolutely nothing, we give the store a call. Our couch never arrived, they, whoever they are, should have called us 2 weeks ago or so and let us know that our couch was delayed and the warehouse would not be receiving it before the 24th of June. Nice gentleman apologized, nothing they could do at the store, was out of their hands blah blah blah, here is 108 dollars compensation for the deluxe delivery. Yay, great, the couch that I should have already had in my house is now not gonna arrive for almost another month and a half. Really? Is this the Jennifer Furniture experience? We tell you 4 weeks but sorry it is gonna be 2 and half months?

Original review: May 9, 2018

Consumers do yourself a favor a avoid Jennifer leather. I purchased the Riley chocolate brown leather set, I have had nothing but problems with peeling, sinking cushions, it is a real mess. I contacted the so called customer service dept, they sent someone out as a so called courtesy to fix the cushions, but stated that peeling is not covered!!! After purchasing the so called lifetime warranty!!! I would not recommend Jennifer to anyone, they are a ripoff!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jennifer Convertibles?

Original review: May 4, 2018

I purchased a dining room table on President's Day (February 19th). We were told there would be a 2-4 week delivery window. Long story short, we are not nearly 12 weeks later. I will be sharing the whole experience with everyone I know and contacting headquarters at this point.

Original review: April 24, 2018 I bought two mattresses form the store. The salesperson was a very nice young man. Although very inexperienced and not knowledgeable on products.

I was supposed to get a phone call the following day, it never happened. I have called the store on 2 occasions and They are giving me the runaround and I am not getting any dates on when my order will be delivered. I have a deadline to have them by!! This is the most unprofessional store I have ever dealt with! I finally did get a callback when we left my husbands name to get a callback. Problem is being worked on and hopefully solved. I am not sure why it is so difficult to give a narrower time frame for delivery?

Original review: April 21, 2018

We ordered an expensive sofa three months back with proper recommendation by the salesperson and assurance that the product is covered under warranty for everything for one year and we took the protection plan too to be safe. The sofa was delivered after one month with some weird smell and cushions were saggy and when this issue was taken to the sales, they forward me to customer service. The customer service people neither return calls nor pick up the phone. Their voicemail is full too so you have no chance to talk to them. My sofa is in bad condition in five months with bad fabric which is full of lint and doesn't even look like it's new. After calling them n number of times and explaining my situation n number of times, I'm still waiting for a senior person to take care of this. Please if you guys are active on social media and really listen to your customers, respond.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I am warning you now not to waste your money, time, energy or sanity with this company. While it might be tempting to go stop in since it is one of the only larger furniture companies located in NYC you will regret it the minute you walk out. We ordered a couch and changed the fabric on the floor design. We were told the delivery would take 5 to 7 weeks maximum and that we would get a swatch in the mail of our fabric. We were also told that the company delivers any day during the week in NYC.

After 5 weeks and no swatch of fabric and no communication on estimated delivery, we called our salesman. They told us they could not give us an estimated time but would call back in a week. Spoiler alert. They never called and they will never call you back if you ever reach out for information on your order. We later found out that the salesman and store grossly mishandled the sale, did not input the order in their system until a week after we were in the store, NEVER called us about a fabric issue and 9 WEEKS LATER could not give us a delivery date. On Friday they told us two more weeks, and then on Saturday they told us another month! They charged my card on February 16, 2018, yet had no delivery or update to provide the customer on 4/17/2018.

On top of their negligent behavior they are rude and unprofessional. The sales team has no regard for customer service or concern. They will blow you off, avoid your calls and treat you with no respect, as a paying customer. After all of their negligence, the most they would offer us was free shipping and still no delivery date. Don't waste your time, the leadership of this company is deplorable and fraudulent. Go to Ashley Furniture, it is a short Uber or train from NYC to Secaucus. We went in on a Sunday and will have the couch on the following Wednesday.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Went to the showroom on Rt 22 in Union, picked out a sectional in February, paid in full. At the time the salesperson assured us we would receive it in 3 weeks. We were planning our housewarming and would prefer to have it in time so we agreed and completed the purchase. A few days later we decided to order a living room set as well for our formal living room but rather the store we ordered online. The website gave us an expected delivery date which was also 3 weeks. As promised the living room set delivered as expected but we didnt receive the sectional. We called the store and after 6 days of lies and procrastination we were told it would be another 8 weeks to deliver the sectional. Mind you they never proactively communicated to us the delay. Had we not called we may have never been told.

To make matters worse, the salesperson at the store said they would give us $75 off the price due to the inconvenience but a few days later a gentleman who claims to be the manager, and was very rude and obnoxious says he's not giving us anything. He says he doesnt have the margin for it. We never asked for a credit, they offered it to us. And you dont even have the decency to apologize for the lack of communication! I will NEVER shop there again. Buyer beware.

Original review: March 23, 2018

This was a purchase from the Union New Jersey store. Paid in full. $1160 including couch tax PLAN and delivery. The lifetime is fraud! Do Not Buy. They would not cover damage TEAR and crack in wood FRAME.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Really poor reflection on a company when you have extremely combative and unprofessional employees representing you. This sad excuse for a customer service representative was named Kareem. To put icing on the cake he was trying to sell us broken furniture and tried hiding the fact it was severely damaged. These days customer service is what can and will set you apart from the competition and also help your business grow, and equally poor to terrible service will show your busy dwindle and continue to get you bad reviews. Shame on you to employee people who discourage your potential customers this way.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Let me start by saying that this review is based on our most recent transaction. At some time in 2002/2003 we purchased a sofa/loveseat set that lasted us 15 years; this recent purchase was actually to replace the set we got in 2002. Unfortunately, what we received this time - delivery occurred about a month ago - was damaged, unusable furniture. The seats on the sofa and loveseat, the sofa is worse than the loveseat, sink so low that our knees hurt to use them... Not to mention that getting up of the furniture requires that you are in good physical condition because of all of the muscles that are engaged. It's horrible but, what's worse is that Jennifer won't provide us a product that is in new condition!

As required, we called Jennifer and waited about 8-10 days for a technician to come out and assess the furniture; his diagnosis: Collapsed Seats. Jennifer delivered broken furniture, that could not be used for its intended purpose and they don't want to make good on what they promise, furniture that is free of defects. To add insult to injury, Jennifer's version of 100% satisfaction guarantee is to have someone come to our home and install plywood and cushions into the furniture so that, at least, we can sit on it!!? This is criminal and very unfortunate. We will continue to be in contact with Jennifer Convertibles with the hopes that they will hold up their end of the deal.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

No communication when my order was put into back order. I thought everything was good, and now I am left with a 5 month pregnant wife sitting on folding chairs in my living room, because your store can't communicate shipping issues.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I recently made a purchase on 1/31 at the location on 6th avenue. I was informed to deliver could take up to 2-3 weeks but that typically the wait time would be less. After a 2 week period, I called the store to inquire about the status of the order and was told it would be another 2-3 weekend before I would receive my delivery. I have two issues here, one is the lack of customer service. Why wasn't I contacted to be informed? And how slick these salespeople are where they tell you all good things to make the sale then could care less about the outcome. The saddest part of this all is that my salesperson is not an employee but apparently the manager. This speaks volumes about the training of these individuals. I highly discourage purchasing from Jennifer's more so the Manhattan location. I would rate a zero had it been an option.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Mind you, we were fools to ever go back to Jennifer Convertibles after we were shafted the first time... never received our sofabed on the promised delivery date before the holidays! They knew we had company coming and could not care less about their false promise! A month later, we figured we'd give them a second chance... only to deal with even more heartache! The delivery company called to come earlier in the morning of date of the delivery, which we now know we never should have granted because the Jennifer Convertibles store was not open as of yet (which gave us no recourse with the situation we were about to face!). The delivery men came very rushed and told us the piece would not fit in the room! They rolled it onto our front patio, fully wrapped, in the tight packing with the ton of cushions inside the wrapping, plus a movable lounger section). They offered to bring it in and leave it in our fully furnished living room!

It was actually getting comical! They also offered to leave it in our garage so it can have it cut in half!!! Absurd... It was getting more and more upsetting by the minute. They made NO attempt whatsoever to get this sofabed in at all, let long try to unwrap one tiny bit (mind you, since then, we have a bigger sofabed from another company in the room that we were told this piece would never fit in!). From there, they called their boss (in which they would not let us speak with) and left with the sofabed saying we "refused it!" If we refused it, why don't they have a signature confirming so?!? Someone refusing an item would have no trouble signing off on that! It was a Saturday morning, they were rushing and wanted to blow off our delivery! When Jennifer Convertibles opened, we went to the store very upset. Once again, they could not care.

We asked them to get the drivers on the phone, so both of us could speak to them together about the situation, but they wouldn't do it (we even tried the cell number that the delivery guys called us from that morning, but they wouldn't pick up!). Then, the salesperson shared that the delivery people don't like to chance trying to fit furniture in tight quarters because if they damage the piece or the doorway, they're liable. "Well, that's just great," I said! The manager then went to the computer and said she would credit it back because they did not seem to want other customers hearing our situation.

When I asked for a receipt, she said that has to come from Corporate. Well... lo and behold, a few weeks later, a charge is on our credit card from Jennifer Convertibles (10% plus the delivery charge!). Unbelievable! No wonder she would not give me the receipt when we were there! DO NOT BUY FROM JENNIFER CONVERTIBLES! We are spreading the word and so are our families and friends! The lies and deceit start right from the top. They can't keep getting away with this!!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Had a scheduled delivery for Saturday. Tried to change the date due to a death in family - called three times during the work week and got the complete runaround, as well as disconnected. Finally I was told I would be receiving a call to confirm and at that point to let them know I needed to reschedule. It was then I was told that I would be charged $125 to reschedule delivery. Because it wasn’t within 72 hours. But I had called within 72 hours. I was just given inaccurate info. After getting a friend to wait at my apartment for delivery, I returned home to find a damaged product. The fabric was torn.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Do not purchase material like-leather furniture from this company. And definitely do not purchase any insurance on rips/tears, it's only accidental and only covers a 3 or 5 year time frame. This couch was rarely used to sit on, in our office, and bought in case guests slept over but never used it as a bed. After one year of minimal usage, couch peeled, after 7 years shredded, peeling off entirely. Have to cover it with a blanket. Never used the sofa portion of the couch as rarely used the couch.

Purchased insurance to cover accidental tearing of material (fake leather) on couch but this warranty only covers accidental damage, not if couch deteriorates on its own. Not a good quality couch. After my furniture started to fall apart and peel, I decided to go online to see if there was something that I could do to fix the issue with my furniture and I came across a page of unhappy customer like me complaining about their furniture. I wish there was something I could do legally because Jennifer was well aware of their quality of their furniture. Do not buy from Jennifer Convertibles. You will soon be disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have been requesting the status of my claim and have not received feedback after leaving multiple messages. My furniture was delivered 12/14/ 2017. I placed my claim immediately and again on 12/15/2017 via customer service. Your technician came within a week and took pictures and heard my claim. I have called and emailed multiple times. Most of the time my calls are dropped emails unanswered. Please respond.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I received my sectional delivery Saturday, two days before Christmas. The frame appeared to be cracked on the corner piece and had to have been hit pretty hard to do this. I pointed it out to the delivery person. He took a picture and called his department, spoke in Spanish (I could not understand). Driver told me someone would contact me and fix or replace the piece. I took a picture and called customer service. They were closed. Tried to call any number that called me just prior to delivery, couldn't get anyone and couldn't leave a message. Called the store where I purchased, they said call customer service after Christmas. I wrote on the paper signature form about the damage (in space indicated) but the electronic form had no such space.

Again, I was assured that this would be addressed. No one called day after Christmas, I was out of town. I called December 27. Of course customer service only received the electronic signature and no report of damage. They said someone will call me within 72 hours. Really not acceptable. The delivery people lied, their warehouse lied, they tried to cover this up and not report this to the company. Even with this, I gave them a tip because it was Christmas and I had hoped it would be resolved. It should have been reported immediately. The couch is notably poorly made as well. I had bought from them years ago and the furniture was great and lasted a long time. I was going to buy more furniture from them this time but probably won't. The attached picture was taken at time of delivery, and at the same time the delivery person took a picture, note the packing plastic in the background.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I purchased a Linda sofa and loveseat back in March 2017. It took some time to get them as the slipcovers are custom made and I ordered black. When I received them, some of the stitching was overlapping, so they sent me new covers. One problem with this slipcover is the stitching is a tan color and the zippers are white, and the material doesn't hide the zippers which I was told right after I purchased it that is the color zipper they use. So at that point I guess I have no choice. July the cushions started to lose firmness. Real bad. I didn't get around to calling until November, but a tech came out and they are sending more cushions.

Now, I noticed that the couch is clicking. One of the supports sounds like it is breaking and I am just so upset because it is just one thing after another, and I spent a lot of money on this set. I am extremely disappointed, at best. I will be calling Monday to report the newest problem but I am just wondering what will happen once I'm out of the 1-year warranty period. I did purchase the 5-year but I'm not sure what that will cover. So extremely disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Ordered sectional sofa on sept 23... I understand custom orders take time, but we were told 4-6 weeks and every time I call store (Howell NJ) I am told it's on way to warehouse... It is now Dec 3. Never again.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I purchased a sectional and dining room set from Jennifer Convertibles in Farmingdale. The first day we used the sectional the fabric started to unravel. There are pieces of fabric (threads) pulled out of the weave all over. It is unsightly. I went out and spent $300.00 on furniture covers to protect the furniture after being denied an exchange by Jennifer. When these furniture covers shift the sectional continues to unravel. Moreover I learned that Jennifer Convertibles store manager blatantly lied to me when I purchased this sectional. He told me they were selling this piece because the showroom wanted the floor model in a different color.

When I called to report what was happening this same manager said "We get these pieces in from other places (sketchy) and do not know anything about them." I asked where and he wouldn't tell me. If he had been honest with me up front I would have never purchased an expensive piece of furniture of unknown origin. I really can't believe they are allowed to get away with such unscrupulous and deceptive sales practices. Do NOT purchase your furniture from Jennifer Convertibles/Jennifer Furniture!!!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Ordered my sectional in August and I waited to find it would arrive in 6-8 weeks. It was much longer than I expected, but since I really liked the sectional I was willing to wait. Fast forward 6-8 weeks and now I'm told I will have it mid-December. DECEMBER. I ordered this in August and now have no couch for my guests on Thanksgiving. This company just messed up my whole holiday because they need 5 months to deliver a sofa. Unbelievably slow, they do not care about customer satisfaction. Purchasing a sofa from this company was a terrible mistake. I bitterly regret ever going to that site. Worst experience!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Purchased a sofa on October 5th, 2017. They delivered the wrong one and it had a tear in it. I went there to return it and they are saying that the fine print says that you can only do exchanges. If you call the store it goes to customer service. The manager and the regional manager in Connecticut are very rude.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I've purchased 1 sofa, 1 loveseat and a chair from Jennifer Convertibles and the chair has peeled and ripped in several places. My 1st set of chairs I purchased from there last me at least 10 years. This new set didn't last but 2 years and started to deteriorate. It's a eyesore every time I look at it. I am ready to take action with anyone who have experienced the same.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

This sectional is about 2 years old. Feels like I am sitting on the floor. When I get up, I literally have back pain. I called customer service. Finally, after opening a case with BBB they agreed to send me new cushions. Well, the so called "new" were filthy!! Called again. Today I received the other "new" cushions. FILTHY!!! I refused them. When I called customer service, this time they told me it's factory glue!!! It looks like they had it open in the warehouse and someone peed on them! I was told that they will not send me any more cushions. I don't want them! Disgusting!!! Below are the pictures of cushions that I received the first time. The ones I received today I didn't get a chance to take pictures of, the guys just took them away quickly. I will never shop at Jennifer ever again!

Original review: July 27, 2017

Let me just say proceed with caution. On 22 June, 2017, I went into the Brooklyn Livingston Street showroom to purchase the Murray sofa set with a free recliner that they had advertised online. I spoke to the salesmen, Keenan, about what I was looking for and he wrote up the sale right away. At the time, Jennifer's was also offering free delivery. When I told Keenan I was moving from Bayridge Brooklyn to Tampa, Florida he said they would have to charge me a long distance delivery charge. I quickly informed him nowhere was that advertised which he agreed. It was at that time, Paul, another salesman, explained the free delivery is only for the tri-state area and the company would have to contract a shipping company to make the long distance delivery. I was charged $429 for this delivery service and advised I would receive an email from the delivery company within a day to confirm the delivery date.

On 30 July, I called the showroom to inquire about the delivery and I was told by the person that answered the phone, they would have to follow up with the shipper and that I would receive a callback NLT 20:00 (8:00 p.m.) that evening with the status update. I never received that phone call and on 3 July, I went back to the showroom to once again, inquire about the delivery date. This time I was greeted by another sales person and I explained that I was leaving to Florida the next week and I really needed to speak to the shipper to coordinate and confirm my delivery date. I went as far and told the sales person that I would be able to accept deliveries beginning on 15 July. Supposedly, an email was sent and I was once again told I would receive an email or this time a phone call from the shipper. Needless to say, I never received any.

On 7 July, I went back to the showroom and spoke to the showroom sales manager, Gene, and I explained to him that I had not received any calls or emails as I was constantly advised I would receive in regards to my delivery. Gene told me that he was aware of my situation and he also explained to me that the warehouse was not responding to his or anyone else's email. I told Gene, in my line of business, if no one responds to an email, sometimes you just have to pick up the phone. Gene said he would send another email and attempt to call the warehouse so that he could provide me with an update. That never happened either. On 8 July, I sent an email to the corporate office explaining my situation and the run around stories I had been receiving from the showroom.

On 11 July, my wife received a call from the showroom from the sales person I spoke to on 3 July, and she was extremely rude on the phone with my wife and questioned why I sent the email to their corporate office and why did I go back to the showroom on the 7th to question my delivery status. After hearing this, I went back to the showroom to better understand the nature of the call and see if they had any updates to provide. After much back and forth, I was assured that I would receive an email or call again from the shipper. A recurring theme here, it never happened. Fast forward to 19 July, I called Gene and told him I have not heard anything from anyone about my delivery. This time, he provided me the tracking and telephone number of the courier, Non Stop Delivery (NSD). I called NSD and I received the same run away story I had been receiving from Jennifer's. NSD was blaming Jennifer's for not having the shipment ready.

I spoke to a NSD customer service agent, Louie and he promised me that my shipment will be picked up for delivery NLT 21 July, 2017. I called NSD on 24 July because it still showed not being shipped. I was told I would receive a call the following day with the status of my shipment and guess what, it never happened. I called Jennifer's corporate office and explained that NSD was telling me that Jennifer had to deliver the merchandise to NSD location for delivery to me.

The Jennifer's customer service agent told me the warehouse is closed on Mondays (REALLY?!!) and I would receive a phone call Tuesday morning. Never happened. I called Jennifer's Tuesday afternoon and was then told I would receive a call from a customer service supervisor. I asked the agent when was that going to happen and she said NLT that the next day after which I told her we both knew that was not going to happen and guess what, it did not. Finally, I called CitiCard and put in a dispute because I could no longer deal with Jennifer Convertibles or NSD.

Original review: July 14, 2017

The salesman at the showroom on 86 street Brooklyn were terrible. They were rude and disrespectful. I like some of the furniture they have to offer but their customer service sucks and it is not worth the aggravation. They over charge for deliveries, and do not follow through. You have to call over and over again. I have tried but I will no longer use them. I know they don't care because this has happened before and they never correct the problems. Don't shop there if you want to keep your sanity.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I am so disgusted with this company. In the past I had a great experience with Jennifer Convertibles, so I decided to patronize them again and bought a three piece sofa set from them. After 2 years the chair started to peel and the couch is peeling. I was expecting to keep this furniture for a long time but now I have to pay someone to take it to the dumpster and this was totally a waste of my hard earned money. After my furniture started to fall apart and peel, I decided to go online to see if there was something that I could do to fix the issue with my furniture and I came across a page of unhappy customer like me complaining about their furniture. I wish there was something I could do legally because Jennifer was well aware of their quality of their furniture. Do not buy from Jennifer Convertibles. You will soon be disappointed.

Jennifer Convertibles expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1975 and based in Woodbury, New York, Jennifer Furniture has locations in New York, New Jersey, Conneticut, Maryland and Virginia. They have an extensive online store, so consumers can shop Jennifer Furniture from anywhere in the country. They offer consumers stylish, affordable furniture, and they are best known for their sofa beds.

• Extreme values: Save extra money on new furniture by shopping Jennifer Furniture’s extreme values on their website. Find new deals regularly, so check back often.

• Financing options: Finance your new furniture purchase with a Jennifer Furniture credit card and receive special financing offers. Apply for pre-approval on Jennifer’s website and use the card online or in any of their showrooms.

• Jennifer Elite for designers: Designers who buy high volumes of furniture can receive corporate pricing when they sign up for Jennifer Elite. This program caters to designers, corporate buyers and contractors.

• Wide variety: Jennifer Furniture has something for every room of your house, including living room, bedroom, dining room, kids/teens rooms and more. Shoppers can find their ideal piece of furniture online or by shopping in one of their showrooms.

• Delivery option: Jennifer Furniture offers consumers a delivery option if they do not want to take their furniture home themselves. Drivers will carry furniture up two floors for free, and there is a nominal charge for additional items. Assembly is included with some items. Consult your delivery instructions to see if your item qualifies for free assembly.

• Best for: Cost-savvy shoppers and designers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs