toll free

Endurance Warranty

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

In Feb 2017 I received a call from Endurance Warranties. Their phone sales department sold me on warranty for my Mercedes SL550. Before I could get the thousand-mile required mileage to kick in my warranty into service I decided to sell the car and buy a new pickup. When I was buying the policy they said that if I decided not to put it into effect or if I cancel it anytime they would refund my money already paid. I spoke Martin ** with Endurance and explain to him my situation and he said "No problem. We can cancel it at any time and we will refund you $209 and we hope you are satisfied." I have not received my refund yet, but have the confidence that it will come by mail within one month. Endurance came through and Martin provides excellent customer service in handling unforeseen situations.

Mr. Martin was great on the phone. He went over details and answered all of my questions and concerns that I had today. Also gave me links where I can go online and find any information that was needed. He demonstrated perfect customer service and was a gentlemen and very pleasant to work with.

I was pleased to know that I have only 4 more payments on my warranty. In addition I look forward to extending my warranty once the current one terminates. The customer service representative was extremely polite and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Endurance to anyone who is looking to get a high end vehicle with no worries on service.

I was blessed to get Ms. Bridget ** on the line to assist me today. I was tensed when I phoned because as I exhaust effort to regain financial stability and get my accounts on track some reps are very hateful. Ms. ** made my day with her professionalism. Pleasant and very courteous. I think even if she would not have been able to assist it would have been a nice conversation. Keep her on board. Please let her know that I think she is awesome and she was my angel for today and I am confident she is and has been an angel to others.

Was very nice and took the time to answer all my questions. Was able to provide me with information I didn't know and changed my payment date so it wouldn't be a hassle for me. He knew all the answers to every question I had without having to put me on hold to find the answer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

I spoke with Bridget **, Customer Service, regarding how to get the oil change receipt. She was extremely helpful and walked me through how to quickly get the oil change receipt to Endurance to meet my obligation for my vehicles extended coverage.

Excellent service all around 360 degrees. I have no complaints but only praise on such excellent service. The warranty operates exactly as advertised and as told. My car was kept in tip-top shape the entire time it's been under Endurance. Highly recommended!

Martin was great helping me with my changes to my two accounts. I am very happy with his interaction, he was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I am really glad to have Endurance covering my cars and gives me confidence going forward. Would be great to deal with him with all my questions in the future.

Martin is the best. He has helped me more than once and was always very professional. He is a true asset to this company. He makes me feel confident that I made the right choice in which company to use for my vehicle. Thank you Martin.

Martin was very responsive to my needs and request to cancel my policy. He walked me through the process and explained my option to use this service in the future when my factory warranty expires on my new vehicle. Whenever I call Endurance I always ask for Martin **.

I discovered that it was a very friendly and professional experience dealing with Endurance. I am thankful for the time I was with Endurance. I would like to thank the people that I dealt with for being nice and knowledgeable.

I found myself in a situation where I needed the opinion of an expert. I was routed to speak to Martin **. I explained my circumstances to Martin **. Martin explained my options very carefully. His presentation of the options and his suggestions fully explained was what I was looking for.

Excellent, prompt service. Martin could not have made management of this warranty any easier, especially with his time saving suggestions. I will certainly use their service in the future, particularly with foreign autos kept for longer than the factory time period.

Martin is a great guy and he is very helpful to me and I will recommend anyone to Endurance warranty company because I had a great relationship with this company while I had my Toyota truck on warranty with them.

After having my original warranty ran out we needed to find protection for our 2010 Toyota Venza. Our first connection with Endurance was Michael **. After his presentation and explanation of the coverage we purchased the plan. Later we had dealings with Scott **. Both of these individuals have excellent customer service skills and I would highly recommend them and Endurance to anyone in need of an excellent vehicle service contract.

I am very please with the service I received. And Martin treated me very well. The repair part of the contract was great. I WILL buy another contract from ENDURANCE. I have told my family when they are ready to get a service contract for their automobile buy it from ENDURANCE.

Due to buying a new car I called for assist in canceling my contract. I talked with Martin and he was very helpful. Luckily I did not have to use your services while I had this policy, but feel certain you would have been very helpful and fair if I would have needed to use it.

Martin did a wonderful job helping us with all of our questions. In fact, he went way above and beyond. He not only provided suggestions, but also emailed us samples and saved us a considerable amount of time. Based on our experience with Martin, we would highly recommend Endurance Auto Warranty.

I was impressed with Martin ** professionalism, knowledge and timeliness of information re: my contract. When I called, he came right on the phone and said he was with another customer and would be right with me (and he was)! My questions were answered and he made me feel totally comfortable that he was listening to me only, and wanted to satisfy all my concerns without rushing to another call. Martin is obviously an employee that has a successful future with any company he chooses. He's a keeper!!

Martin is a great guy! He helped me with my situation, very thankful for him understanding where I'm at in life. This guy needs a raise. He helped me also understand what my warranty on my car was about, and he also made me feel more comfortable to have my warranty.

My experience with Endurance has been very good. The questions I had were answered in detail and quickly. The representatives, especially Martin **, have all been professional in their conversations with me. If I need to purchase another warranty, I will use Endurance.

I called to change my payment due date because of banking issues I'm having. Kevin was very helpful and informative for this whole experience, I really appreciate the great customer service he gave me. Kevin listened and gave me the chance to completely tell him my issues and made information about getting my vehicle serviced through the warranty. Thank you Kevin.

Martin was very helpful and I only ask for him when I call Endurance. He was very knowledgeable on the contract and resolved all my concerns on one call. I'm glad I have him as my personal agent. Endurance is lucky to have him working there and I am glad he is working for me.

Wayne was very helpful to me about everything that was supposed to be done. He even spoke with mechanic about my car to get the best deals. I had some questions that was unsolved and Martin ** answered them and doubled checked to be sure that he was offering the correct answers.

I was sold on a contract in December of last year because of the expensive repairs at BMW. I was very concerned with the engine because it is a V8. I was told that the turbos as well as anything relating to the drivetrain would be covered. Well, I got a drivetrain error. BMW called over to Endurance. "That's not covered"! Get use to hearing this if you buy one of their policies. I was told solenoids were covered but not the solenoid that went in my car. $700 dollars down the drain. I am amazed at how many people on this site are giving great reviews without having used the policy. Customer service is great but the purpose of buying a warranty is so that I don't have to come up with $700 at once. Take Heed! Learn from my mistake!

I received great service and prompt response for my vehicle during the service request of the Mercedes Dealer. The adjuster came to see the actual service parts needed for my vehicle and suggested to pay for the parts at the insurance company wholesale rate. Like that service!

Hello Shelia,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Endurance Customer Service Department.

We are happy that Kevin was able to clear up any confusion, and we will be double checking how and when we send notices as to eradicate any confusion in the future.

We will pass along your kind words with Kevin, he will greatly appreciate it.

If you need anything else or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!

-Endurance Customer Care Team

Original review: March 31, 2017

I received an past due notification today regarding my warranty; after reviewing my account with Kevin, I realized it was a complete oversight on my part. Kevin was kind, thorough and very professional. I totally appreciate Kevin taking time with me today to resolve the situation.

Hello Frank,

Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing your valuable feedback about the Endurance Customer Service Department with us. Comments like yours allow us to gain great insight to how we are doing and what we can improve on.

We will be sharing your comments with the entire team and appreciate the time you took to write them.

If you have any need for coverage in the future, we would be happy to help!

-Endurance Customer Care Team

Original review: March 27, 2017

Cancellation of policy due to automobile being totaled out. My experience with Endurance could not have been better. They have always been helpful and courteous when I have needed assistance. I have told many friends about your coverage and how pleased I was with your services. I will definitely use your services again in the future.

Hello José,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Endurance Customer Service Department.

We believe in making sure that every customer of ours understands the importance of vehicle protection and we are so happy to hear that Kevin was able to help assist you and keep you a member of the Endurance family.

If you have any other questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out. We are always here to help!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I was calling to cancel my plan and was helped by Kevin who did everything he possibly could to help me out, very nice and professional. Had a very friendly tone, and wanted to keep my plan to help me out with my struggle at the moment with work.

Hello Tiffany,

We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with Michael and the Endurance Customer Service Department.

We want to make sure that every customer of ours understands the importance of vehicle protection, and believe in education above all. We are so happy to hear Michael was able to educate and inform you of your policy information.

Please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else.

We are always here to help!

Original review: March 24, 2017

Michael ** was truly helpful with all my questions and concerns. He deserves to be rewarded for being a great help. Michael's customer service I would rate definitely 100%. He helped me to understand my coverage by breaking it down and many ways. I've had many experiences with other reps but he made it a lot more easier for me.

Question and Answers - Endurance Auto Warranty

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?

It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.

What sets Endurance apart from the competition?

Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?

As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.

How does Endurance measure success?

At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.

What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?

The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.

How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?

One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.

Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?

· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times

How has Endurance grown or evolved?

At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Profile