Call toll free
4.44/5
Based on 1,377 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2198 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 12, 2018

Contacted customer service Mr. Eddie ** in regards to policy, he made my experience a great one and I will be using your service in future. Thank you so much and like stated I will be using Endurance again. You should Mr. ** a raise again. Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I looked on the internet and chose who had a good rating through the Better Business Bureau and good customer satisfaction. Endurance's specialist answered all my questions. And then, we were set up a 130 upfront payment and a 105 a month for two years.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I talked to Christopher ** yesterday concerning the qualifications of my warranty policy. Even though I don't qualify for service yet Christopher gave me the highest quality service I've ever received. He was extremely courteous, polite and well informed concerning my warranty policy. I was disappointed that I did not qualify for service because the engine needs rebuilding or replaced. Therefore I'm having to let my SUV go back to the financial institution, however Christopher so graciously is keeping my policy open until I can purchase another vehicle and put it under a factory warranty. He has treated me in a most professional manner and needs to be commended for his service.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Contacted Eddie ** at customer service and he was very helpful in assisting me with all of my concerns and needs and he assured me of my complete satisfaction as well as putting my mind at ease so thank you very much Eddie!

Original review: June 7, 2018

Thank you Eddie for all your help. I have heard horror stories about warranties but you definitely changed my thought process. You are awesome and I will recommended my friends and family to you personally. Again thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: June 6, 2018

I thought this company was very well reviewed and a wonderful company to take over my gently used Audi S6 once the original warranty expired. Flash forward a year and a bit. Cam adjuster went out, engine needed to be pulled for "tear down." After that, my shop was told that the teardown will probably not be covered (I have the top warranty). To get to the cam adjuster you have to pull the whole engine. I didn't understand why they wouldn't cover that (that's the biggest cost of this repair) but I decided to wait for the adjuster to come out and get a final verdict on coverage. Come Friday, adjuster came out, was a total ** to everyone at the shop and just rude on all accounts.

Come Tuesday, no word on coverage. My shop had to call the company for them to tell them that the claim was denied because the intake filter was changed with a non-stock one, and that the catalytic converters were off the car (they need to come off to take the engine out). When I called the company to cancel my warranty (to get some money back so I can cover the repairs, since they won't) I was told by the service rep that they don't cover any parts that are not made by the original manufacturer. In other words, don't go to AutoZone and buy a replacement K&N filter for your stock air box because it voids your warranty. Even Audi didn't have a problem with it, but they do. I feel like anything over what you paid, they will find a way to decline your coverage.

Read the other reviews, all the 5 star reviews have not had to file a claim. They just had a good experience while purchasing the warranty. Most of the one star reviews have had multiple things declined for no legitimate reason. I hope this review can save someone the hassle of going through what I did. Just save your money, or go to your trusted local shop and ask what company they generally have good experience with.

This company are just good salesmen. They will do anything to sell you their product but when it comes to paying out they will screw you. I should have caught on when they told me if I secure my contact in 24 hours I will get a lower rate. Also most warranty companies will give you your full money back if not used. Endurance only gives you a prorated amount back. Save yourself money, time and headache and find another company. Don't rely on the "good" reviews which don't mean anything if you read them. Hope this helps someone. By the way, my repair ended up being a bit over $8,000. I now know why they wanted to find anything to deny my claim.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Thanks to Christopher ** I was able to fix my payments. There’s no need to cancel my coverage no more. His customer service was excellent, very polite and flexible. Now I’ll stay with my coverage. Thanks to him being able to help me.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I purchased a warranty in April of this year for my vehicle after the recommendations from my family who have warranties on their vehicles with Endurance Warranty. Last Wednesday my vehicle shut down I had it towed to the service dept of the dealership that I purchased my car at. They have been the only ones to work on my vehicle since I bought it. On Thursday, 5/10 I was told by my service advisor that when they spoke to Endurance they were told my contract is on hold. I called Endurance immediately to inquire why. I was told the mileage on my contract is 300 miles under the Carfax that was pulled on 3/2017 on my car. I told them this has to be a clerical error. I was given instruction to have my service advisor send in the mileage on my speedometer and fax it to the Endurance Claims dept. Well I let my service advisor know and they sent in the information by the end of the day on 5/10.

On Friday, 5/11 I called Endurance to confirm that they received the email and fax from my service advisor. I was told that they did not receive. This chain of calls continued each day this week. On Monday, 5/14 when I called I asked for one point of contact at Endurance to speak to so that I do not have to relay my story each time I call as well for my service advisor to work with. I was given that and Bob never returned my calls or emails from my Service Advisor.

On, 5/17 I was fed and had enough. I called Endurance to let them know I would be seeking my attorney's advice on how to proceed forward with canceling my policy. I spoke to a rep named Mike and he offered to help me get answers. My service advisor was asked to email in the information that he had emailed and faxed. My service advisor did that for the THIRD TIME.

On 5/18 I received a call stating that my claim was denied due to the clerical error. Then I was told because I have over $3000 in repairs that they could find a shop that was cheaper to make my repairs. I reminded Mike that my car has only been serviced at the dealership since I purchased it and that my car is not running because it shut down on me on 5/9! To not have my calls returned, emails answered for over a week is unacceptable. Not to mention they never let me nor my service advisor know the status of my case each time either of us called. Over the past three weeks myself and BMW have spent over 20 hours on the phone and emailing Endurance and have been duped by them completely. Not only did I have to pay the repairs but my policy with them is $4000 as well. This means I am now out over $7,000! That is a down payment for a car or used car.

This is the worst service I have received for $4000 and I do not recommend anyone purchasing this warranty. Endurance is not the best in the business and they do not keep their word. They do not return emails, phone calls nor call you back when they say they will. I have family members with their policy and now they are also looking to cancel their policies after this incident.

Original review: June 1, 2018

The torque converter went on my truck. Took to a shop by my work, they said it needs to be rebuilt as the torque converter went. Apparently a torque converter is not a part of the transmission nor does it use the fluid from the transmission. The part is not listed on the not covered parts as per the policy but somehow they claim it's not covered.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I have never written a review or ever documented a product failure, however I felt it was my obligation to make buyers understand what they are getting, or rather not getting, with an Endurance policy. I have a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4 wheel drive truck. I purchased this vehicle brand new and never added any aftermarket additions or upgrades. I have adhered to the maintenance schedule and take pride in keeping my truck serviceable. As the truck's standard 100,000 mile powertrain warranty expired I began looking for an additional warranty to cover any unforeseen repairs. I did my research and looked at the overall reviews and Endurance was rated in the top two. I looked at the policy to insure the powertrain, to include the transmission, was covered.

Here is what it states in the policy “TRANSMISSION: All lubricated internal parts contained within the case. Computer modules & solenoids; filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; and internal linkage. Transmission case ONLY if damaged by the Breakdown of a lubricated internal part.” With that definition, I was comfortable any issue that arose with the transmission would be covered. I chose the Premier Select package and paid for the term of the policy in full. I had the policy for a little over a year and on Tuesday March 27 I had a service engine light come on so I took the truck to a Dodge dealership. On Thursday March 29, I was informed that the service engine light indicated issues with the transmission. I provided the dealership with the Endurance claim telephone number to move forward with a claim.

The dealership submitted the Claim to the insurance company. Endurance said they had to have an inspector verify the codes and would be there on Monday April 2. I felt the claim was going to be covered and knew the policy would cover a rental if needed. I rented a car for a week expecting it would be covered and a week would be long enough for the repair. The inspector does not show up until Wednesday April 4. April 4, the inspector arrives, verifies the codes, and leaves the dealership. No information was given to the dealership. April 6 - I call the dealership inquiring about my truck and they said they have heard nothing from the inspector. I have to call the insurance and get an update because neither dealership, nor I, have heard anything from Endurance. Endurance states they have not called the dealer back and the dealer has to call them.

The dealership calls Endurance and they require the transmission to be dismantled to find cause of failure. On April 9, I receive a call from the dealership and have to approve a $583 tear down before insurance will move forward. This is written in the policy that I may have to incur this cost. If I don’t approve the tear down they will not move forward with the claim. I approve the teardown and have to wait for an inspector to come look at it again. April 11 inspector shows up and reviews all information provided by the dealer and leaves. There was no abuse or neglect identified. April 13 I call the dealership looking for an update. Dealership has not heard anything so they call Endurance. After multiple conversations between the dealer and Endurance I am informed by dealer that Endurance will not cover the transmission because it was caused by the torque converter.

NOTE: Nothing in the policy says it will not cover the torque converter. What they say in order to make sure they have a catch all is “for any part not specifically listed in the schedule of coverages.” There was NEVER a call or explanation that was initiated by the company about why my claim was denied. I called to get an explanation. Explanation: The torque converter caused the damage therefore, the transmission is not covered. Evidently, they do not consider the torque converter part of the transmission. The torque converter is considered outside of the transmission case. Please feel free to research a picture of the transmission and you will see where the torque converter is located.

Endurance says it is within the housing of the transmission but not the actual case, therefore not covered. That is their out and how you will now be on the hook for a $4500 transmission bill. Not to mention the $2395 I paid for the policy that did nothing and the $336 for the rental car that was not covered. Also, remember you had to pay $538 to have the transmission dismantled. Their “independent” third party inspector has to inspect it and tell you it was the torque converter that caused the failure, coincidently that lets the company off the hook. How many times do you think a transmission failure can be attributed to the torque converter? April 27, one month later I got my truck back from the dealer. Trying to understand why. May 1st I called Endurance and wanted to have a written denial letter explaining how and why my claim was denied. I initially spoke with a claims representative who had to send me to his Supervisor Daniel **.

It was not a pleasant conversation and turned very contentious. His stance was that the policy clearly states what is covered and what is not. I explained that I wanted a written denial letter so I could use it for future litigation for false advertising. The conversation ended with him stating that would send me a letter with a time frame of 2 days to 2 weeks. May 25th I still have not received the denial letter. I called at 08:00 was informed ** was not in his office and would call me back by noon, he never called. I called back at 13:00 and was told he was in a meeting and would call me back. Never received a call.

May 29th I called again and after an extended hold I spoke to **. I asked why I had not received a call and he stated he was not in the office on Friday. I asked why I had not received the denial letter and he said it was mailed on Friday the 25th. I asked why it was not mailed within the timeframe he stated. He said he was not sure and they must be backed up in the processing department. The point again is failure to follow through. Your policy does not cover what you think it does when it comes to the transmission. Make sure you understand that. And remember they will put it back on you and say “sorry you can’t read the fine print and know what is covered and what is not.” This review is intended to inform you what you are going to be dealing with when you purchase this product.

It was a peace of mind when I purchased the product, then turned into a nightmare when I had to use it. If I had known this information or read a review that detailed what actually happens in the case of a major repair, I would have definitely looked somewhere else or at least asked more questions. I gave 2 stars for customer service because the initial calls to their operators were always professional and courteous. The manager was not.

Original review: May 31, 2018

DO NOT BUY This Policy. This is fake. NOTHING IS COVERED. All they can say it's a pre-existent condition, even though I've provided all necessary documentation they still denied a claim. This is a total Scam.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My warranty was out and I wanted to make sure if anything happened to my truck. I’m a mechanic myself so I know the amount of work I have to put if anything happens on it. I don't like doing it and always not making any money on that. When you work on your personal car, it just takes too much time out of your hands so I might as well just pay something that I go forward in if anything happens and I know I’m covered.

The Endurance rep answered every question, was polite about everything and he gave me all the specific info. I didn’t have everything unsaid. Nothing confused me. He sold me really good. I gave them a card number over the phone and he set the payment plan up. It comes out of my bank account. Once I set that up, I did the payments. I set up the maintenance that he told me to make sure that I do. Once I added the protection, they just wanted to make sure I have paperwork and that I had done work and everything on like service the whole truck prior to that so I have all of that on file.

‘Cause prior to that, my other extended warranty then required that. So I just went and did a full tune-up and made sure everything was flushed. But now, I’ll keep it in track. So that way if extended warranty has any question on it, then I have all that paperwork to back up everything I’ve done to it. I haven’t had a chance to use Endurance, but everything else was perfect.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I had a five-year warranty on my other car. I didn't lose my money 'cause all I did was take that money and bought the warranty from Endurance. The rep explained what other companies didn't give me and what Endurance did. He broke it down to me in layman's term so that I could understand it. I could also have my other files lined up. He knew well what he was offering and gave me the best price. And so far, Endurance has been excellent.

Original review: May 29, 2018

My sister has an extended warranty with Endurance. I have also checked out other extended warranty companies, and Endurance came to be the best and had the best features. The Endurance lady I spoke with was very informative and positive. She knew what she was talking about so I felt comfortable. I had talked to a lot of people and other companies, and I didn't feel like that's what I wanted. Plus, price-wise sealed the deal. The initial payment was $119 and it was reasonable for me. While I have not used them yet, I'm well pleased.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I wanted a warranty on the vehicle I just bought. I googled what was the best top provider right now, and Endurance was the top. The representative did good during the purchase as well as in explaining how to file the claims or any benefits and coverage. Making the initial payment was easy also.

Original review: May 29, 2018

There was a different policy we almost purchased, but the reviews about Endurance's follow through were amazing, unlike other companies that have horrible ones. We bought an older car and since I didn’t want any problems and wanted things to be simple, I went with Endurance. Their reps were really good. They weren't pushy nor too salesy. They made sure everything would be sent to me so I could review them at my own space. I'm just hopeful that the warranty would be as good as it says.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I used to have another extended warranty provider but they declared bankruptcy. So then for some cost-related reasons, I went with Endurance Auto Warranty. I had a very good experience with the representative during sign up as well as when making the initial payment. However, it was not clear as to how the process works for some of the initial as far as when I took the little check in and then I had to provide the copy back.

Original review: May 28, 2018

When I purchased an older vehicle, I was looking for a warranty that covers the most components. Then from the website, I looked at the best option from the research that I did. I decided to sign up for an auto warranty through Endurance, but I do not have the warranty anymore because it misrepresented what was actually covered from the initial call. What I was attempting to get fixed wasn’t covered and I was given a short explanation of why it wasn’t covered. All in all, I was under the impression that it was an exclusionary policy because that’s how the agent described it when I bought it. But it was not. So I canceled. I still had a pleasant interaction with their reps even though I was canceling.

Original review: May 27, 2018

When I bought my 2015 Volkswagen Jetta from a car lot in 2016, I thought I was getting a good deal. The people kept saying it was still on the warranty. It had about 34,000 miles. I finally got a car that didn’t have that many miles and I was so happy. So I drove it a couple of times to New Orleans and back. Then later on, I found out that my warranty is out. I didn’t know my warranty was up at 36,000 miles or three years.

I purchased a warranty from Endurance and they had good customer service. It was May when I got it and I paid a down of $150 fixed. But I didn’t know or I didn’t pay attention that they were gonna take out a payment of $124 the same month. I didn’t know that until yesterday when I needed to get some money. I was checking my account and I didn’t have any money. I was like, “What happened?” It almost depleted my account and I had a problem with that. I still ended up having a problem with my car but I wasn’t able to use the warranty until 1,000 miles in a month. So I had to get the car fixed and that took a lot of money.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I spoke to two other companies and Endurance was the best deal financially, but not in another respect. The other companies have a waiting period of 30 days and Endurance has a waiting period of 60 days. But that was the only thing that was not the best and I don’t think my car is gonna go up in smoke in 60 days. Today happened to be the day that my first payment came due and I was expecting it on the one hand but it said MEPCO on the bank transaction and I did not know anything about MEPCO. It became a mystery but it got solved.

I called my bank and they gave me the correct telephone number for MEPCO. As it turned out, MEPCO is a company that collects the payments for Endurance. So everything is okay. When I talked to the bank, the representative and I both were a little bit of afraid that this was totally unauthorized coming out of left field. I just have to call my bank back and give them the news that I don't need a new card. The only sad part is that my down payment and my first payment all happened in the same month. So it clobbered my bank account. But it is a correct transaction so I don’t have a problem. I also got Endurance's document and it clearly explains what's covered and what's not covered. I'm happy with it.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The other warranty company I looked at jacked me around a little bit and pissed me off. On the other hand, Endurance's policy looked really good. I didn't want to put out a ton of money if I can pay $100 a month for the warranty. I made the payment almost two months ago and the purchasing experience was pretty good overall.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My husband and I wanted to cancel the policy because he was not going to really keep the car for that period. I had discussed it with him and it happened very quickly. I called the next day but the rep from Endurance told me that I had to wait for the packet to come. I did not understand that. The time was ticking because they have that 30 days. I knew that I needed to cancel it but I waited 10 days for the packet to come just so I could send it back. They are trying to sell services and that's fine. But when it comes to someone cancelling, it is a delay in giving that information to the proper people to stop the payments coming out of their account.

When I saw the first payment coming out in addition to the end of the deposit that was supposed to be returned, I called my bank. Then I called Endurance again and they were able to expedite it. But the representative said that they were short-staffed and he personally looked. Sure enough, my packet had been sitting there for the last two weeks. I had to have numerous calls with them to cancel. But the representatives were always proper to us. The person that I spoke with on several occasions was very helpful and personable. He did his job well. I got my money back too.

The customer service was very friendly but the process is wrong. It was just the paperwork end of it that I was dissatisfied with. That may need to be changed because what if your packet never comes? If you're cancelling, you can't do anything with the car anyway. I don't understanding why you need a packet if you're just calling. Their system is a little slouch too. I'm still getting text messages about my payment being overdue. But I wrote them a text back and then they sent the text that they're gonna stop.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I bought a used car that was out of warranty and I know these new cars get a lot of stuff like 60 some thousand miles. But General Motors only gives you like 30,000 miles which is nothing. American companies will give you worst warranties. It sucks but we still like to buy American. I wanted some peace of mind so I googled warranty companies and read a few reviews. I liked what I read about Endurance and picked them.

I went online and put all my info in then they called me back. Their rep explained everything to me like how it works. I then made my decision on wanting to go with them. We negotiated a price and I was able to get a better price than when we started with it which I was happy with. He then transferred me over to the guy who makes the final evaluation and I made my payment. I paid with my credit card and they do reoccurring payments every month. Everything is fine right now.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I have a 2010 Camaro and I'm in a Camaro club. The car was sounding a little funny and one of the guys told me, “You didn’t get the warranty is what's gonna go wrong with it.” That prompted me to look through Google and ended up with Endurance. I got a nice rep who was very knowledgeable about the policy and what was best. I set up payments and it wasn’t very hard.

I've been very satisfied with my experience although I'm having a mild discrepancy on my first claim but we're working it out. So far, everybody has been friendly and helpful. Also, I called customer service and they said my payment was late. I thought, though, it was an automatic debit because that was what I thought I read in the paperwork. But I paid it all and everything is all right now.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I looked into getting an auto warranty because I travel far away and it can save me money on maintenance. Purchasing the warranty from Endurance was a good experience. They cover everything that’s internal and the price was good. I spoke with a protection specialist and it was great. We also did autopay so setting the payments up was easy. I was happy with them.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Endurance called me one day and they were very good explaining the warranty. They went through everything on the telephone. They were very nice, and they gave me extra discounts when they found out my age. So it was a good experience. I also read the book and Endurance covers everything.

Original review: May 26, 2018

The application was easy and it was handled very well. It was very professionally done. The gentleman I spoke with at Endurance explained from top to bottom. I've already signed up for auto-pay, which they acknowledged they've gotten. I haven't had any issues and I would recommend them.

Original review: May 26, 2018

When I bought the truck, I was offered a warranty company called Zurich through the dealer but they didn’t offer half the stuff that Endurance did and the cost was greater. The Endurance representative told me everything that they offered and they would cover a lot more options compared to a lot of the other places. Everything was good with my purchasing experience. And as soon as I paid the down payment, the first payment came out on the due date out of my checking account.

Original review: May 26, 2018

The warranty on the car was about to expire and it had also been on the car since I brought it so I figured I might as well get another warranty to help cover it just in case. I checked two warranty companies. The first one was American Auto Shield and although I was just trying to get quotes, they were real pushy and I didn't like that. Endurance was the second one I checked. They were able to quote me some prices then they told me that they hoped to hear back from me. Then I called them back.

I talked to the representative on a weekend and he seemed to be knowledgeable. He even offered some personal stuff as far as what he experienced with cars and how good it is to get something like that. It worked out well and the whole purchasing experience was simple. Once they told me how much it was gonna be, I just requested that they send me a monthly notice in the mail then I would mail the payment in. So far, my experience with Endurance Auto Warranty has been easy and smooth.

Original review: May 26, 2018

We called four different warranty companies and out of everything that everybody does, I thought Endurance had the best services. The person we worked with was also a nice guy. He had a good attitude and he was able to work with us on getting an affordable payment so I could go ahead and get the process started as quickly as possible. Making the purchase was easy too.

Endurance Auto Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Endurance provides services people need when dealing with major repairs, including 24-hour roadside assistance, acceptance by any ASE licensed mechanic and industry-leading customer service. The company’s products are backed by an insurance company with an A rating from the financial rating firm AM Best.

• Direct provider: Some providers only act as a middleman to broker the sale of an extended warranty policy. Endurance handles policy administration in-house with a dedication to customer service.

• Coverage: They offer four varied levels of coverage with different coverage details, including one plan specifically for high-mileage vehicles. Full plan details are available online.

• Mechanic choices: Endurance customers can go to any of 350,000 mechanics in the United States and Canada if their covered vehicle develops a covered problem.

• Informational resources: Consumers who want to learn more about warranties and vehicle service contracts can visit the Learning Center section of Endurance’s website to read articles and view other informational resources.

• 30-day guarantee: Endurance offers a 30-day guarantee. If consumers aren’t happy with their service during that time, they can request a full refund.

• Best for: busy families, high-mileage drivers, new car owners and used car owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Endurance Auto Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
How does Endurance measure success?
At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
How has Endurance grown or evolved?
At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information