4.55/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

1092 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

If you think you are going to have coverage when you need it, you are fooling yourself. These guys send an adjuster out every time you ask for coverage (resulting in a minimum additional 48 hour delay) and they ALWAYS find some reason NOT to pay for your repair.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Agent Daniel ** was so very helpful and thorough explaining my contract and my coverage options. Thank you for such a great representative of Endurance. I was ready to cancel my policy until Daniel took the time to explain the entire contract and my coverages.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Will not warranty anything over 200,000 per this site sending me. This site needs to checks the facts before they say they found a match they're wrong. Don't bother using this site. It's not up to date. Also Consumer Affairs is the ones who sent me to this site after I put all required information in.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Really easy to sign up but if you need to cancel, they make it really difficult, customer service reps have no clue on your account or what they could do, to cancel services I have to send a letter?! Is this 1950? I purchased it online, you would think that you could just cancel the same way. When you call to cancel the reps are condescending and rude, I did not make any claims when I had the service so I can't say how they handle that but as far cancelling it, the service was horrible.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I have had to called and cancel a policy for a personal friend, I spoke to Kyle. I had actually been expecting a long runaround in getting this taken care of. I had been on the phone previously with several other companies and my mood was less than stellar. Kyle helped me a lot in getting this policy canceled. He was great and worked through it all with me. He was kind and patient in working with me. You have a jewel with him. Wish more customer service people were like him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

The one time I had to call about a claim, the people I spoke to were so nice and helpful and gave me all the info I needed to get my claim in order. After that it was easy to get repairs paid for, no problems at all. Good company, great customer service!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Buying our used car's warranty from Endurance was great. They were very easy to talk to. Very friendly. They explained our benefits and answered all our questions. Making payments was very easy, too. It has been a convenient experience.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I figured one pricey repair would more than make up for my premiums with Endurance, and I was proven right when my car blew a gasket. I could not believe the cost (thousands to replace it and repair damage). Totally covered, thanks to Endurance. There's no way I could have paid up front on my own.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I love, love, love my Maxima, but it's a 2009 and my warranty expired. Of course, right after that I blew a crucial part and had to get them all replaced, go figure. It wasn't crazy expensive, but I got to thinking, what's next? So I decided to look for extended warranty plans. A friend of mine uses Endurance and had a good experience, so I signed up for coverage. SOOOO glad I did, cause I started having electrical problems (apparently a known issue?) and had to get it fixed. Lucky I picked a policy with coverage for electrical components. It was totally covered, no problem! Couldn't be happier!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Don't know much about cars, but I know when something goes wrong I want it fixed, like yesterday. So when my power steering got all wonky, I took it in immediately. I found out it was going to cost like $600 to repair so I called Endurance and they helped me file my claim. It was totally easy, and even better, totally covered. Um, yes! I am VERY happy with the service and now I'm going to tell everyone about Endurance!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I had an auto warranty for the last pre-owned vehicle I've purchased. And I ended up having to use it for a few small repairs, so I decided to get one from Endurance for peace of mind. I was originally looking at one of the ones the dealership went through. But I went online and Googled it and it had a lot of bad reviews. So I searched for reliable auto warranty companies for vehicles that were pre-owned with mid-ranged mileage on them. I went to a website and it had five recommended ones and Endurance was the top recommended. I read the reviews and they seemed to have a really good reputation.

Their rep was super helpful. I called one other company again, but it was always like 30 minutes on hold. Whereas, with Endurance they pretty much were on the phone immediately with me. And a lady even gave me her personal extension number, so I could work with her easier. I was able to call her. I was picking up the truck on a Sunday and I wanted to get it as soon as possible, and she made herself available on the Sunday for me. The lady confirmed everything I wanted, transferred to a payment department and they confirmed a little bit more information, and then I gave my credit card information and had a charge on there the next day for the full amount. I just paid it straight up. After I bought it, I got the paperwork in the mail. So far, with Endurance it's been super super easy and simple. There have been zero issues.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I am diligent when it comes to car maintenance, but I know the unexpected can happen, which is why I joined Endurance. They said I could go to any shop with ASE certified mechanics, and sure enough, payment came through at the shop I've been using for years. Finally, a company that actually delivers on promises.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

My car is getting older, and I thought I might need the warranty service. So I looked up auto warranties on ConsumerAffairs and Endurance was one of the ones that came up as rated high. When I talked to Endurance's rep, he was very informative and professional. He said he'd send me the paperwork, and I believe I got the paperwork the other day, although I haven't had the chance to look at it. My experience with them has been very professional, and I've had no problems so far.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

My car is getting up there in miles and I've always had Lexus and nothing ever breaks, knock on wood. Lexus has more of I-don't-have-to-worry features kind of deal. I'm still on the like 60-day phase with Endurance. But I haven't had any problems. Endurance has been easy to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Endurance's reps were good. They worked with me on the price and the customer service was good.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

My car is over seven years old so I got an auto warranty for it. I got it when my vehicles were coming in from Germany and purchasing my extended auto warranty from Endurance seemed to be pretty straightforward. It wasn't a bad experience. It could've been better but it weren't bad. The rep I talked to was pretty good.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

After I got Endurance from Google, I got on the phone with their representative who was very professional and she said so many great things to say about the company so I felt comfortable in getting the warranty from them. It was an excellent service.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I bought a car that has a two year warranty on it, but I wanted more than that. And when the plan offered by Toyota wasn't offered to me by the dealer, I went online and looked at auto warranties. I also looked at some of the ratings and Endurance was up there at the top. People say it was a good company to do business with, so I signed up with them. I then talked to their rep, who was courteous and professional, and gave the information that I needed to give him. It didn't take long.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I had a high mileage car that I still was upside-down on. I liked the car and I wanted to keep it. I didn't want to lose again with going upside-down on another car. But with what car maintenance costs are now, I like the peace of mind of the extended warranty program. I didn't even know that they were available until I started doing research and all the reviews and everything talked about Endurance. So I talked to their rep and he was very thorough in explaining. I stayed on the phone with him for quite a while. He made sure I went through all the questions and knew all the answers without having to give me the, "I don't really know that one." But I don't think I had any questions that he didn't really know the answer to right off. He was easy to understand, which is a big thing any more these days trying to find English speaking customer service. It's getting farther and harder to find.

I'm one of those people that research the heck out of stuff and all the reviews and consumer reports and people talking about it with very high marks. I checked with some of the other ones. The only thing that they didn't do, and I couldn't find anybody that does it, is the hybrid car. And I found nobody that would cover the hybrid car over 100,000 miles. That's the only complaint I had. But Endurance would cover the non-hybrid components of the car. Some of the other ones were much higher and didn't cover as much. And the Toyota and so one of their most troubles parts are the battery packs and all the hybrid systems. So, that's one to be concerned. It's more of the engine, front-end parts. They don't cover the battery in a hybrid system, which is mostly just the battery pack and the electric motor.

Endurance is a little expensive but I just had some work done on my wife's brand-new truck and I know how much that cost on the smallest things. It's like buying an auto insurance. You don't want to ever use it but if you do, it's there. And I like where I can sell it with the car, I can transfer it to another car, which is what would probably happen down the road or just cancel it without any restrictions. They also set me up on auto-pay. I like the way they put it down in a two years but it's a four-year term. So, I'll have a couple of years payment-free type of thing which will be nice, too. It was a good experience. I got all the paperwork just as the guy promised. Everything was pretty easy to understand. Nice packaging, real professional set-up there.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My car is getting of age so I looked for an aftermarket warranty. I talked to an Endurance rep three weeks ago. It was all good and they were very helpful. Payments have been easy, too.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I bought used cars before and even if I had gotten it checked by a mechanic, something is always wrong with it. A couple of months would go by and something would start off with it. I didn't want to end up having to go through that all over again and I wanted to make sure that this time, I covered all my basis so I had looked into multiple auto warranties. I liked the reviews I saw about Endurance the most. After comparing everybody else's plans, I liked Endurance's the most. So, I decided to go with that.

Their specialists were all very nice and they explained things very well. So, I was full aware of what it was that I was getting. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. I definitely appreciated the fact that they went through everything with me because I don't really know much about cars and extended warranties. I liked the fact that they were very thorough. They have been very good about understanding what it is that I was expecting and explaining to me what I was receiving. They also told me that they would be sending me the package with my card. I had no problems with them. Payment was pretty easy, too. I enrolled using my debit card and I elected to have automatic payments drafted each month. So now, I don't have to worry about when I need to go back and pay for it. Endurance was really great!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Everything's been excellent, so far. Endurance is number one on the internet, so I purchased my extended warranty from them. It was a great experience.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

We got a warranty for our beautiful new Cadillac. It's used and is in meticulous condition. But we didn't want any headaches or drama, so we got the best warranty we can get just in case. The Endurance reps that we talked to were helpful, but not too knowledgeable. And I think we could use information from the warranty company. I figure a welcome package with a book that would tell you what's covered and not covered, all the ins and outs of the warranty. I didn't get anything of that. When I got the bill for $300, I found it funny that it doesn't have anything that says what I'm covered for or not. I made two payments. The payments are $129 a month. I thought it was automatic billing, but I didn't want to give them the automatic billing. And then I got a bill today that I have to pay $300. I felt that I should have gotten a little more information on what Im paying for.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

The warranty for my vehicle would have been expiring within a couple of thousand miles. So I did my research for auto warranties and I saw that Endurance was on the top of the list. So I made a couple of phone calls, but I made an offer for a rate and Endurance accepted it. I had a good experience with their rep who was very professional and easy to work with. When I tried to make the offer, he was flexible. It didn't feel like I was trying to get sold. He was fun to negotiate and I was happy with the experience. The process was easy and I got what I wanted at the price I wanted.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

My truck runs beautifully and I have zero problems with it but I heard a horror story from my neighbor who has the same truck as mine. I realized how much everything on my truck costs. And I'm a contractor and I drive around so I thought that it would be wise of me and for my business to buy an extended warranty. It is for peace of mind, too. I got online and saw that Endurance had a 5-star rating and I checked them out and read a couple of reviews on them. Endurance's cost was reasonable and I paid the warranty in full. Also, their specialist was really nice and went through everything with me. I'd recommend them to someone else.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

When my transmission went out, I had to get it fixed quickly, and Endurance did not disappoint. The claim I submitted was approved almost immediately and I didn't have to pay for anything. It was even easier than the last time I had to deal with the dealership, when I still had a warranty through them. This is what a warranty service is supposed to do and I have no trouble recommending them to anyone looking for coverage after their original warranty expires.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Thank you so much to Endurance for offering a great product! Can't say enough good things about these guys! Extended warranty through my dealership was outrageous so I had to find something else. Everyone at Endurance has been so nice and helpful, both when I picked a policy and later when filing a claim. Everything has been quick and easy, no problems at all! So great to find a company that actually cares about customers and stands by their promises. Thanks for everything!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I had an auto warranty before with my other car, Route 66, but they wouldn't honor anything that they said they would. So I looked online for other warranties and found Endurance as one company that was recommended. I've had the warranty for one month now for my 2007 Nissan 350Z and so far, it's okay.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I purchased a used car that was a low mileage and had no warranty and for peace of mind, I decided to look into getting a warranty. For a couple of weeks, I was looking at Endurance and another company. I talked to the first person, checked out some information and then talked to another. I also looked at the reviews it received. Finally, I was satisfied that Endurance was what I wanted and needed and then I purchased it. I'm looking forward to not having to use it. But if I need it, I'm sure that they're going to stand behind their product.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Endurance seemed to have better prices and their specialist seemed to be pretty good. But I would like to see more put up on the website because I had to actually call and do a quote to see. There's no information on it until you actually paid for it and it comes in the mail. Once you paid for it, that's when you get the package of what's covered and what's not covered. It's on that specific package that you asked for while with the sales rep, but they're kind of vague with it. That's not really into details. But it was not just Endurance, but other companies as well doesn't have the outline of what's covered and what's not under the packages on the website.

Endurance Auto Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
    It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
    What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
    Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
    Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
    · 24-hour roadside assistance
    · Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
    · 30-day money-back guarantee
    · Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
    · Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
    · Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
    · National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
    What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
    As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
    How does Endurance measure success?
    At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
    What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
    The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
    How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
    Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
    One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
    Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
    · A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
    · Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
    · Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
    · Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
    · Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
    · Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
    · Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
    How has Endurance grown or evolved?
    At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information