Call toll free
4.48/5
Based on 1,817 ratings submitted in the last year

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2974 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I have a very expensive car and I keep a car for 12 years and I’m 76 years old, which means if I keep this car to that point, I probably won’t even be driving. But I don’t want some of the expensive technology that this thing has to go breaking on me and winding up being a major expense. So I’d rather pay for a warranty and be prepared for a major expense, than not have an expense for 6 years and then have an air conditioner go out that winds up costing me what I would've paid for a warranty. So I looked online for the company with the highest rating and ended up using Endurance.

I was looking for bumper to bumper coverage and I was told by the person who sold it to me, that that’s what I got. But then I was disappointed that I couldn’t get an extended warranty to 10 years, and all they would allow me to have was eight years and 100,000 miles. Fortunately, I drive 10,000 miles a year. If I would have found somebody that would have gone to the 10 years, I would have gone with that company. The only thing I didn’t like about the interaction was that they first quoted $3300. I wound up around $2500. I prefer people to be honest with me and not take advantage of me. If I don't have sense enough to negotiate, it would have cost me $800. Other than that, I’m happy with my experience.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

When the manufacturer's warranty on my car was expiring, I googled and found that Endurance was number one in the ratings. I usually like to buy the best, so I won't have any problems. I read a lot of reviews and there were some bad experiences too. But I looked at the majority and it was good. I requested a quote and they were really quick. The click of the button and their call was like in a few seconds. The sales process and salespeople were always nice too. I asked questions and they answered. They told me whatever I needed to know and explained how the warranty works. I signed up right away and I have the 30 days to cancel. The start-up experience was excellent.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I have a used vehicle and I have a four-year old that I constantly have in it. And I don't wanna be stranded on my vehicle because that is my main source of getting to places, so I decided to acquire an auto warranty. I read the reviews and Endurance was the first one I saw. Plus, their rates were pretty good. When I purchased the warranty from them, I had an amazing interaction with their rep. He told me that Endurance kinda typically look out for veterans and I'm a veteran, so that made me work with them. It was easy applying for the warranty, getting the policy, and making payments for it, which is automatic. Everything was also laid out pretty straightforward. I would recommend Endurance. If you have a used vehicle, you need a warranty. Not everybody has $10,000 to pay stuff.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I searched the internet and saw that Endurance Auto Warranty had 5-star reviews and they're rated the top company. Their cost is very competitive to other places that I shopped around. Also, it was very easy to get set up. Go with Endurance.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I gave three stars because Tony ** handled my issue professionally and they offer a good service. Other than that it would be 0 stars. In July 2018 I canceled my policy and auto pay. As expected no payment came out in August but come September and October auto-pay resumed. As these were unauthorized charges Tony ** at Endurance credited me October's but his bosses wouldn't let him credit me September's. As the policy was cancelled and auto-pay was removed. They had no authorization to take these payments so I will be making a police report and reporting fraud if both payments made after cancellation and removal of auto pay are not refunded. No issues with coverage or customer service, but I never did use any coverage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I bought a 2008 vehicle and it was past its manufacturer's warranty but it was in excellent condition. One of my co-workers was gonna give me a number on somebody he used, but he was dragging his feet. So, I just found Endurance and gave it a shot. Jeffrey, the rep, sold me on it immediately and he helped me with a lot of questions. I wanted to know some of the history on the vehicle I bought and he pulled it by the vehicle number. He let me know that there has never been an issue with the vehicle. He was informative, knew what he was doing and had confidence.

I called Endurance yesterday because when I tried to get online this weekend, it sent me my password or my email, but it wasn't working. My card was already on file, and they ran it for me and emailed me my receipt. Next time, I’ll probably just get it put on autopay, so neither one of us have to worry about it. I'm satisfied all the way around and I recommended Endurance to a couple of people.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I just bought a Cadillac and my daughter said I should keep it, so I might do that but I wanted to make sure it stays in good, working condition through this wintertime. The way that the rep from Endurance sold the warranty to me caught my interest, so I stayed with it. He gave me all the information I needed and it was a relaxed conversation. He gave me a lot of options and Endurance got me everything I wanted. It was a nice experience.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

A thing went out on my car and it cost me $2,500. Because of that, I decided that I needed an auto warranty, it would have saved me $2,500 if I had one. I left messages and went online to check providers out and Endurance were the only ones that called me back. The lady that worked with me during the purchase was awesome. Payments for it were made easy, they set it up on automatic draft on my bank account. She answered all of my questions. We just had one misunderstanding about it, because before the thing becomes active, it’s 30 days. When I got my policy, I found out it’s 30 days and 1,000 miles. I don’t drive very much, so it would take me three months to put a thousand miles on my car. We were gonna check it out and see if they could work something out, but I haven’t heard back from them yet. Other than That, I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The auto warranty I had expired and I read reviews about Endurance that tell people don’t have problems with them as well as their customer service was excellent. I purchased from Endurance and had a very simplistic and non-aggravating experience. The representatives were very clear and explained everything from start to finish. If there was a question, they would answer it. I have the payments on automatic withdraw, so making the payments is easy. So far, the customer service team is excellent.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

They have good ratings and a reasonable price. I paid 100% in advance the warranty and doing that was very easy. The representative was also polite, knowledgeable and good.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I didn’t have a warranty on my GMC Terrain and I called my finance company, and they told me I had to look for the extended warranty if I wanna continue having a warranty on my vehicle. I was told to reach out to Endurance because that was in my area. I went on the search they gave me and when I looked into it, it had a higher rate than all the other warranty companies. I was looking for something that would cover under the hood, my motor, and transmission. Endurance has that. Then I got my vehicle covered. The representative was great but I had a question with the downpayment. Other than that, it’s great to have an auto warranty. Doing the payments for purchasing the warranty was easy too.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I purchased a 2010 Audi which had roughly 83,000. I wanted to have an extended warranty on it because it’s more of a luxury vehicle. Repairs can be rather expensive out of pocket so it’s always good to have an extended warranty. I googled two or three times and Endurance Auto Warranty always came up as the number one auto warranty. The people that I spoke with were very nice, professional, courteous and provided excellent service. Also, making the payment went smoothly. They were very accommodating because at that time that I got the call, they had to do a callback because I was out during the initial call and I didn’t have my credit card with me. They called back as promised and I was able to take care of everything. I hope the service would be as good as the customer service and the enrollment process.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My vehicle is still running well but because of the age of my vehicle, I didn’t wanna take any chances and got an auto warranty. I did my research online and found out that Endurance was rated as one of the best company. The rep was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and very professional.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have been without warranty in the past and it was very costly. I got Endurance based on the cost and the rep was very helpful. The initial payment was made over the phone and I received my packet with everything in it less than a week later. I just registered and made my payment online and it's not hard as well. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I had an auto warranty from a company that was very good, but I dropped it. When I went back to get the same one that I had, I was told that it was no longer available in Florida. So I was looking around and I saw Endurance. Then I got in touch with them to see what they were offering. Their price appeared lower than all the other places and they offered almost the same things as the people that I had. Also, Endurance was the second best to my previous provider and that was why I went with them.

The rep I talked to on the phone was nice and informative. I was allowed to give her a date when they could go in and get the payment from my account and they did. Then she told me I would be covered from that point on. Their people were friendly and told me everything I needed to know. It was a smooth transaction and everything worked good that way. I was satisfied and I would tell somebody about getting Endurance as the coverage for their car.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The warranty on my new car was getting ready to expire. I purchased a warranty from Endurance and that experience was the easiest transaction I've ever made. I did a little thing online and someone called me in less than 5 minutes. The representative also answered all my questions. I gave them my credit card information for the setting up of the payments and they did it. Overall, the experience was painless.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My sewer line went out and it was like $8000 so I was trying to cover any future costs like that. Someone from Endurance random cold-called me talking about insurance. They were more popular and had better reviews than everyone else so I got an auto warranty from them. The reps were very friendly on the phone. They all had similar patterns of speech from training but they were all very nice. It was easy making payments and setting it up was all online.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I bought a used car and I needed something to fix it if it breaks. So, the warranty is valuable. Endurance was rated high as far as the comparisons were concerned and when I was getting set up, it went as I expected it to.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

The rep that I spoke with was friendly and he had a pretty good knowledge of the Endurance products. Also, I saw in their website that Endurance is nationally recognized.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I had good purchasing experience with Endurance. I used to have a warranty from Warranty Direct and then a local company but I searched for a better one. Endurance is backed by Better Business Bureau and the representative who helped me was excellent. He answered a lot of the questions that I needed to know, gave me the best deal, and went over the contract with me.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were looking to decide to either go to a newer car or stick with the one we’ve got, and Linda really likes the one she has so we needed an extended warranty for it. The people that I’ve talked to at Endurance seemed knowledgeable and very professional. So far, I'm satisfied with the coverage that I got and with my experience with them. I have a five year plan and I only have to pay for two years which is good and I'm done with it.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was looking for a warranty and a friend of mine has one with Endurance. He told me that it was great, I gave it a look and it was a good opportunity. Endurance gave me the best deal so, that was the one I took. The representative answered all my questions and gave me all the information that I wanted. He was professional and helped me to understand every aspect of what I was getting. I asked for a quote and the customer service reps from Endurance said they will call me the next day. The next day at the exact same time, they called me. It was at a timely fashion and then, we had a great conversation. It was very cordial, professional and very nice. They did a good job.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I wanted to have a peace of mind that the car was insured. It’s a valuable investment, so I was trying to make sure that if something happens with the car mechanically, I have that covered. I was shopping around and I found out that Endurance has one of the best reviews and then the price was flexible. I went to Zurich and they quoted me almost $2,000 over what Endurance gave me. That’s a lot. Endurance Auto Warranty's representative was really a nice person. I just decided how much of the down payment I wanna put down, then it’s all on the deductible. It was a nice experience. I hope that it’s the same thing when I’m filing a claim and the payment has to go through.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Endurance had the highest rating when I checked the Better Business Bureau. I got an extended warranty for my ’06 Mercury Marquis. Making a payment is not hard. They’re taking them up the 15th, which is great. My experience has been good.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

My boy just took an auto warranty out with Endurance and he had it on another car. I was talking to him and he said, “Your warranty company is not even on the top 10.” So I got on the internet and sure enough, it wasn't. I was with Route 66. They’ve been great with my car and didn’t give me a bit of trouble but I maxed out my money back on the car. They put it in pretty good shape now. I was still out of plan, I thought of them just giving a quick quote but it didn’t work that way.

Endurance called me back twice. I was on the road the first time they called me so I said, “Well, I didn’t go out thinking to get.” Then the rep said, “I really won’t think about the 60 days wait you have to go through.” After she was over, I said, “Well, I still got 3,000 miles on my car, for warranty, not that I won’t do nothing right now. Just call me back later,” so she did. When she called me back, she told me about the 60 days and I said, “Look, by the time the 60 days is up, my other warranty is gonna be expired.” So we went ahead and did it. When I was buying the warranty the rep explained what it would cover and I thought the coverage it has on it would be a good deal for us. The rep got the price down to where it was feasible for me.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I'm always in my car that I looked into getting an extended auto warranty. Endurance had a higher rating than other companies so I went with them. Making payments for purchasing the warranty was simple. The representative was awesome too. She told me in order to start my claim, I had to wait a month.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I was gonna give my daughter a car and I wanted some extra protection on it. Based on the ratings and the customers’ experiences that I read, I decided to buy a warranty from Endurance. The first representative I spoke with did not completely explain all the information. He was very thorough and we were aware of the waiting period but we found out about the mileage after we have agreed and the card was charged. Other than that, it was pretty good. I set the payments monthly and I’m going to call it in.

The first representative told me that there would be some type of form once I receive my contract. When I received my information, I went through it and wanted to know what I needed to sign to send back in. I called customer service and the person I spoke with said that there wasn’t any information for me to send in. All of that was for me to keep for my records of when I have to get any kind of service done to the car. So, it was another miscommunication. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied with Endurance.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I've looked up Endurance Auto Warranty and their history with people was better than some of the other companies. My experience with their rep went pretty well. He answered all the questions that I raised, so Endurance did a very good job.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

The warranty on my car was getting ready to run out and I wanted the basic of the car, the motor, the transmission, the air condition, the heating, the cooling, the electronics, and the inside of my car covered. Endurance was highly rated, price-competitive, and their warranty covered what I wanted to have covered so I decided to go with them. Their process was simple and easy. Their representative was also informative, knowledgeable and competitive. He was outstanding. I have peace of mind now that I have a warranty. So far, Endurance has done a good job. Sooner or later, I'll have a claim and I feel confident they will do what they said they'll do because there is a contract.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

We were down to the factory warranty since the bumper-to-bumper warranty on our truck was ending. It was a business vehicle and we didn’t wanna go without having one so we bought the extra coverage. Endurance was rated the best when I researched them on the internet. When I bought the warranty, I told the rep what I wanted. He called back, gave me a price, we agreed and we set up the payment plan. It just comes out automatically on our American Express card.

Endurance Auto Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Provides extended auto warranties people need to offset costs of major repairs. All packages include 24-hour roadside assistance, vast network of ASE-licensed mechanics and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

• Direct provider: Some providers only act as a middleman to broker the sale of an extended warranty policy. Endurance handles policy administration in-house with a dedication to customer service.

• Coverage: They offer four varied levels of coverage with different coverage details, including one plan specifically for high-mileage vehicles. Full plan details are available online.

• Mechanic choices: Endurance customers can go to any of 350,000 mechanics in the United States and Canada if their covered vehicle develops a covered problem.

• Informational resources: Consumers who want to learn more about warranties and vehicle service contracts can visit the Learning Center section of Endurance’s website to read articles and view other informational resources.

• 30-day guarantee: Endurance offers a 30-day guarantee. If consumers aren’t happy with their service during that time, they can request a full refund.

• Best for: busy families, high-mileage drivers, new car owners and used car owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Endurance Auto Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
How does Endurance measure success?
At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
How has Endurance grown or evolved?
At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information