Call toll free
4.38/5
Based on 1,549 ratings submitted in the last year

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3234 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

The protection plans offered by Endurance Warranty are the best in the business. No other company I have come across offers the same kind of service that Endurance Warranty does. They have a plan for whatever situation you might be in. I am very impressed by them and will continue to shop with them in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I have a truck that I paid a lot of money for and it's got all-electronic things involved with it. If anything breaks, it's gonna be expensive. With that in mind, I wanted to go ahead and get a warranty now. I went online and Endurance was rated high, so I decided that's who I wanted to do business with. The rep was very informative, personable and made me feel welcome.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Getting an extended warranty from Endurance was easy. They popped up as number one, and their rep asked me a lot of questions. Her knowledge and expertise were good. She did a really good job when discussing what would be the best way to go.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

When I went to have my car serviced, they asked me if I would consider trading because my car still had a little bit of warranty left under it. The powertrain warranty would be expiring in July and I wasn’t aware. I said that I wasn’t interested in trading. But I started looking for some coverage. I googled the best company for auto warranties and on the things that I found, Endurance was listed as number one overall. After that, I filled out a form online. It was on a Saturday and I didn’t hear by email but then a girl named Pam called me on Tuesday and she was so nice. She made me feel like it was my sister calling me. She was real honest about any questions and for every question I had, she was able to answer. I also felt very confident because she was sure of herself.

I didn’t make a decision on the first day that I talked to her though. I wanted to talk to my husband and told her I would call her back in a couple of days. But then they had a special, like an additional discount, and she called me the next day, at the end of the business day. She told me about the special and it was good enough that even though I hadn't talked to my husband yet, I decided to go ahead and do it. That was so nice of her to call when she could have easily waited on me and then I wouldn’t have gotten that deal. The experience was perfect and I'd tell others to call them.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Do not... I repeat... Do not purchase a contract from this company. They will twist and contort the contract language to deny rightfully covered parts. I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a water pump that needs to be replaced. The water pump is a specifically covered part under the contract. The rep informed me that the claim is not covered because the water pump was damaged by a leaking seal/gasket. Select premier coverage states that it covers the "water pump," and there are no exclusions listed with the water pump (by contrast, there are exclusions listed with other parts such as the housing and engine block). The rep pointed to the section of the contract stating "Seals and gaskets are covered only in conjunction with a covered component repair. Leaking and/or failed seals and gaskets are not covered as stand alone seals or gaskets."

The contract says nothing about a situation where a leaking seal or gasket causes damage to a water pump, and the section that the rep relied on only refers to the replacement of seals and gaskets, not covered components. Despite pointing this out, I got nowhere. The water pump is a covered part that does not have any limitations or exclusions listed in its coverage as to how it comes to be damaged. Despite this, Endurance refuses to abide by its own contract language and replace a covered part. It is inexcusable, it is bad faith, and it is fraud.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I purchased a vehicle a few weeks ago and in terms of warranties, Endurance had the better deal. I worked with Pam and she was all right. She was saying that they're the number one in the industry and that was why I went ahead with Endurance. It wasn't difficult making payments at all either. All you need is a debit card.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I looked into getting a warranty due to the price of repairs in general. I did a little research and Endurance seemed to be the best. They answered all the questions that I had and it was pleasant dealing with them. It's easy to make payments as well. I gave them my credit card number and the payment just comes out of that. So far, my experience with Endurance has been good.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I appreciate extended warranties. I haven’t used them quite often but I’m a pro type of person that believes in taking care of things ahead of time because I know that vehicles are expensive to get repaired. It’s easy to pay a warranty over a period of time than it is to put down $3,000 for something that needs to be repaired. I was pleased with the rep of Endurance. They explained everything to me and then they set me up with a certain amount of dollars a month, so it worked out real well. The whole situation and the whole phone call was very pleasant and informative. I’m very satisfied with the purchase and I would recommend Endurance to a friend.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I drive a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee that has approximately 90,000 miles. I know they run into engine and transmission work and electrical issues and it's gonna be costly when it breaks down. There's only so much I could do, basic repairs and I heard Endurance was a decent company, so I set up my account with them and they are helpful. However, I haven't been sent any emails which might be helpful. Let's say I have to make a claim, what process do I have to do on my part? Where can I bring it? Do they need information from me besides the VIN. How does that stuff work?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I bought a car a few months ago. I read about Endurance and they were really good. Their rep was great. He brought the whole thing down to me like what will be covered and which plan was the best. I wanted one that was fully loaded, and he gave it to me with a great price at $77 a month. They sent me a pamphlet with a bunch of paper I read over. He gave me 121,000 mile warranty for five years, and it's transferable. So, whatever car I buy within that year and time, I could transfer the warranty on.

It was very easy to set up payments. I have a card that they sent me, and if I have to call, I'll just call the number. It has my name, my contract number, the VIN number, the claims hotline number, and the roadside assistance. I will just have to call them and let them know what's going on and where is the car. The rep said they have to be certified in order to take it to Endurance and they will take it from there.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I signed up with somebody but I didn’t do my homework and the people I signed up with were not even associated with the Better Business Bureau. I read a lot of feedback and I decided to switch. Then, I went online and looked up the best extended coverage for vehicles and Endurance was one of the ones that came up. The rep was very helpful and knowledgeable and I would recommend Endurance.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I purchased my warranty with Endurance around a year and a half ago. I purchased it when I purchased my 2004 Ford F-150. The gears in the differential failed causing extensive damage internally the entire rear axle needed to be rebuilt. I purchased the truck WITH a lift kit on it from a well known, reputable dealership. Endurance contacted me today telling me that my complete warranty is null and void due to the fact the truck has a lift kit on it. I purchased the truck with the lift kit already installed.

I have mechanical experience and have never heard of a lift causing the rear differential to fall apart internally. I did not pay $2407 for my warranty to be voided because of the way I purchased the vehicle. I purchased the vehicle and warranty at the same time. Only to have Endurance tell me they will not honor the warranty I bought from them. I would not recommend Endurance to anybody, and will be attempting to receive a full refund while I rebuild my axle.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I purchased a service repair contract or warranty in June 2018 from Endurance. The agreement covered the engine and transmission. In December 2018 the transmission failed suddenly while warming the vehicle a 2006 Chevy 4x4 Trailblazer in front of my home. I immediately called Endurance. They sent a tow truck. It was towed to the repair shop. The licensed mechanic at the shop ascertained the transmission had failed. Endurance sent an inspector about a week later. His summary was the transmission had indeed failed.

Two weeks later, a second inspector was sent to the shop. Endurance requested that the transmission be dismantled for a more thorough inspection. His inspection stated worn/damaged internal parts exacerbated from the failure of bushings from wear. The inspectors are on Endurances payroll. One can question their independence. All mechanical parts are subject to wear each time they move Thus the reason to purchase an extended service contract from a reputable source. Endurance logic for denying my claim contradicts what they purport to sell, service or honour. BUYER BEWARE.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I have a Jaguar which is an expensive vehicle, and I need to have a warranty on there. I looked into a few companies and they recommended Endurance. The rep of Endurance helped me out. It just seem like they knew what they were talking about and tried to give me the best rates. They took care of my needs.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Endurance offered me the best deal after I spoke with multiple companies. Also, they were the most helpful. Their reps were very knowledgeable and could answer any question I had. They were hospitable and polite as well. They gave me multiple options for my warranty and tailored the best fit for me. Thereafter, my rep called to make sure that everything was doing well. Making payments has also been very easy. Endurance was able to get my information over the phone.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

The year of my car and the expense of having to repair one led me to look into auto warranties. I looked up the rating, decided to work with Endurance Auto and they're fine.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I had seriously considered CARCHEX but they looked almost in a bargaining kind of state and I didn't feel comfortable with that. On the other hand, I liked Endurance's pricing. As their rep and I discussed what I considered to be a little higher than I was willing to pay, he searched some other way of finding a company who was affordable and provided as much coverage as I was asking for. He went the extra mile. Also, we didn't beat around the bush. He gave me a list and just cut through the chase. I got more coverage with Endurance for less. Their service met my expectations.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Endurance is okay. They popped on the internet and when I put my phone number, they called me and it was okay. I don't want a surprise if I have to pay for the stuff, so that is why I got the warranty for the car. The reps were okay, too. Shop around to check with the best possibility, but I'm satisfied with them.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

We just got a 2014 Ford Focus with no warranty and got Endurance because it sounded good. The guy who sold me the warranty was really good too and I’ve already recommended them to a few of my friends in Montana.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

This company is a total RIP OFF! I have been with them for a year and never Submitted a claim. Two weeks ago my transmission on my Pathfinder was shifting bad. They told me to bring it to a shop to get inspected and the mechanic told me it needs to be rebuilt. When he called Endurance they sent over one of their inspectors and he denied the claim. They took my money every month and refused to fix my truck. I got stuck with a 900 bill from the shop. They should be charged criminally for stealing people’s money.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I come from a family of auto mechanics and they told me to look into getting an auto warranty. Endurance was the only one I knew of. I googled it and I went with them. When I paid my first monthly payment this month, it was twice as much as it was supposed to be. So, I had an issue with that because it was more than my car payment. However, it was a simple error and they fixed it right away. So, I liked them and I don’t have any issues with them so far.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I had an auto warranty before but they wanted over $3,000 upfront. So I looked online and saw that Endurance was ranked as one of the top extended warranty companies in America. I called Endurance around 7:00 in the morning, and I got ahold of a representative. We talked for about 10 or 15 minutes, told him what I was looking for and he told me about Endurance. He blew me away with his friendliness, his informative way of explaining the whole Endurance program, and it worked into my financial blanket perfectly. I was very happy with everything he had to tell me. So it was pretty much open-and-shut case to go with Endurance, and I’ve talked to several people about them.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Same thing just happened to me with as Danielle in Peekskill NY with tire size. My vehicle ships with multiple tire configurations including 275 and 295 tires. I had 285 tires on the car. The contract says specifically that tire diameter has to be less than 4% different from the factory. My tire size difference was 0.6% and they denied the claim. Different manufacturers have different actual sizes so this is completely bogus. Off to arbitration we go. Never again with a 3rd party warranty. It's not worth the paper it's printed on.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I heard an extended coverage is a really good deal. My dad has one. I spoke with him and he brought it to my attention. I purchased one from Endurance and the reps I worked with knew the information and the pricing that I wanted. Setting up and paying for the coverage was really easy. I use two different debit cards and they only charged one. They were supposed to charge the second one, however, they didn’t. Nonetheless, it still got paid for.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I wanted protection for my 2003 Dodge Ram pickup truck and Endurance had the best price. I was also impressed with the customer service. If there’s anything that would need to be improved upon, it would be the amount of time it took for me to get back in touch with the sales rep I initially contacted. But that was probably because he was on calls with other customers while I was comparison shopping. Nonetheless, I would recommend Endurance.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Prior to getting Endurance, I had CarShield. However, I never got to experience with them because I was on a month-to-month policy. However, my pay period ended up being a different pay period for my payment. So, I missed that payment, and they stopped me. So, I just wasted money for nothing. Thereafter, I went with Endurance and the salesperson whom I talked to was very cooperative. He was attentive and answered all the questions I needed. He gave me feedback and let me know everything about the company. I tried to make a payment early with another lady and she was great. If I had questions, she was also like the gentleman.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

The manufacturer's warranty on my vehicle had expired and I was looking for the best possible plan I could get. We talked to a lot of companies whom we were not happy with. Thereafter, we went with Endurance and so far it has been great. The process of getting the warranty went beautifully and the reps were very helpful and informative. We didn't think they were trying to gyp us. Thus far, having the warranty makes me feel comfortable.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I felt comfortable working with Endurance. I wanted bumper-to-bumper, like brand new car coverage, no deductible. I made an agreement with the first person, but when it came back, what he said and what he entered in the computer were two different things, and the verification person took about an half hour to get everything finalized. Everybody was very nice about it, but the verification person seemed disturbed with the original agent. I used my credit card to pay the warranty and it was quite easy to do.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

After paying on this warranty for several months, I had a problems with my car so I took it into a shop and a inspector came out. Said it was pre-existing and denied it. This what this company does to get out of paying. But they have no problem with taking your money every month. This company is a rip-off.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I WAS SOLD A POWERTRAIN WARRANTY THAT DIDN'T COVER MY POWERTRAIN. AFTER BEING SOLD ON AN UPGRADED WARRANTY THAT DIDN'T cover my transmission I feel I've been scammed by what is suppose to be a reputable company. Purchased the warranty after starting new job out of town for a peace of mind to avoid costly repairs. Several months later my car started acting up and got it towed to a shop. Then had to rent a car. After not hearing from Endurance for some time I called and they said an inspector was coming out.

After inspector came out I had to authorize a teardown of the transmission because he wanted to see if the fluid was low because if so it was not covered. (Looking for a reason to deny my claim) after seeing that's not the case. He was sent out a 2nd time (which the mechanic said in his 30 plus years he has never seen done.) Coming out the 2nd time he said the particular part that the transmission fluid went through was not covered and the claim is denied. This part is not included in the exclusion items. So after paying for a warranty (and still paying) I have tow bills, teardown cost, rental car fees, and now a transmission bill. So you tell me how that's a good deal. So the route I'm forced to take at this point is BBB, Consumer Affairs, and litigation!!!

Endurance Auto Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Provides extended auto warranties people need to offset costs of major repairs. All packages include 24-hour roadside assistance, vast network of ASE-licensed mechanics and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

• Direct provider: Some providers only act as a middleman to broker the sale of an extended warranty policy. Endurance handles policy administration in-house with a dedication to customer service.

• Coverage: They offer four varied levels of coverage with different coverage details, including one plan specifically for high-mileage vehicles. Full plan details are available online.

• Mechanic choices: Endurance customers can go to any of 350,000 mechanics in the United States and Canada if their covered vehicle develops a covered problem.

• Informational resources: Consumers who want to learn more about warranties and vehicle service contracts can visit the Learning Center section of Endurance’s website to read articles and view other informational resources.

• 30-day guarantee: Endurance offers a 30-day guarantee. If consumers aren’t happy with their service during that time, they can request a full refund.

• Best for: busy families, high-mileage drivers, new car owners and used car owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Endurance Auto Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
How does Endurance measure success?
At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
How has Endurance grown or evolved?
At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information