Call toll free
4.28/5
Based on 1,373 ratings submitted in the last year

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Endurance Warranty’s four plans offer something for everyone. The cost of the average plan is middle-of-the-road, but the coverage options and customer service are highly praised.

PROS

• Long repayment schedule
  • Transferrable plans
  • Extends coverage to older cars
  • Direct broker

CONS

• No corrosion coverage
  • Low rental car reimbursement

Top Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

01/11/2019

I purchased an extended warranty with Endurance in 2016. My truck ... ended up needing some work done … The mechanic called for verification and had no issues at all, not once but twice. Each time was followed through with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend for anyone.

02/23/2019

I feel very comfortable with the warranty, and very satisfied that if something happens, I'm not gonna go for a lot of money. If something goes wrong, I'm just gonna go for $100 and Endurance will take care of the rest … The people at Endurance were professional and very courteous.

Endurance Warranty cost

A typical Endurance deductible is $100. The cost of an Endurance Warranty plan premium will vary based on mileage, year, make, model and the plan you end up choosing, but you can expect a cost of about 5 cents per mile covered. This is an average cost compared to other extended auto warranty plans. Keep in mind, though, that the cost of a premium can vary widely based on individual factors. The average cost of an extended auto warranty across all companies ranges from $350 to $700 a year.

Endurance Warranty provides a long 24-month payment schedule to pay off the warranty, interest-free. This is longer than some extended auto warranty companies allow. Endurance extended auto warranties are typically transferrable, but they might require a $50 transfer fee. It’s best to ask a representative to see if you are eligible for an extended auto warranty transfer. If you decide you don’t want Endurance Warranty after all, Endurance offers a 30-day refund period.

Endurance Warranty plans

Endurance Warranty offers four extended auto warranty plans. The contracts for these plans range from 11–12 pages in length and are relatively easy to read. It’s always important to understand the terms and conditions of an extended auto warranty contract to make sure you know exactly what you are getting.

Select Premiere Plan
The Select Premiere Plan is designed for vehicles with high mileage. Endurance Warranty can provide coverage for vehicles with up to 200,000 miles on them. They also cover cars up to 20 years old. Besides providing 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursements, the Select Premiere Plan covers:

Secure Plan
The Secure Plan is the cheapest option available from Endurance Warranty. Like all of Endurance’s plans, customers also have access to 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car benefits. An optional feature of this plan is a “disappearing deductible.” This means your deductible will shrink the longer you go without making a claim. The plan covers several vital components that are expensive to repair. This includes:

Superior Plan
The Superior Plan is a step down from the Supreme plan in terms of coverage. It does not include exclusionary coverage, but it covers everything in the Select Premiere and Secure Plans:

• Brakes
  • Front and rear suspensions

Supreme Plan
Endurance Warranty exclusions vary by plan. The Supreme plan has the fewest exclusions and offers bumper-to-bumper coverage. This means all repairs are covered unless specifically excluded. This is Endurance Warranty’s most comprehensive plan. It covers:

• Brakes
  • Front and rear suspensions
  • Exclusionary coverage

Endurance Warranty coverage

Vehicles do not require inspection before receiving coverage, and coverage can be extended even to vehicles that are up to 20 years old. Customers must keep their car appropriately maintained in order for the warranty to be considered valid. Endurance Warranty’s auto warranties are honored at more than 350,000 ASE-certified repair facilities across the country.

Most extended auto warranties take 30 days to go into effect. Endurance’s wait period is longer: 60 days. Endurance Warranty claims will be paid for by the company up front, so customers don’t have to pay anything out-of-pocket other than the deductible. Payouts are limited to the vehicle’s trade-in value, so maximum payout will differ for each contract.

Endurance Warranty services include 24/7 roadside assistance, which is limited to once every 72 hours. Roadside assistance will tow within 25 miles to the closest compliant facility and also provides lockout assistance, battery start service, flat tire changes and emergency fuel delivery.

Endurance Warranty offers rental car reimbursement in case your car is stuck in the shop for several days. It will provide $30/day for up to five days, for a total of $150. This isn’t enough to cover most car rentals, but it can take care of a sizeable portion. Endurance Warranty’s trip interruption reimbursement, however, is substantial: $450, if your destination is more than one hundred miles away.

Endurance Warranty is not available in Missouri or California.

Is Endurance Warranty worth it?

Endurance Warranty is a good option for those looking for a dependable extended auto warranty. The coverage costs are neither cheap nor expensive, but rather an average price. Endurance Warranty is an especially great option for those with older cars, since they offer coverage for vehicles up to 20 years of age. Their ability to cover claims in certified repair shops across the country makes them a convenient option for when your car meets unexpected trouble on the road. We recommend Endurance Warranty as a solid choice for extended auto warranties.

3575 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 26, 2019

I liked the fact that there wasn’t so many layers to go through with Endurance. I was very bothered by other companies' approaches, and I found that the more people that have their hand in the pot, the less food there is for everyone else. With our situation, putting our second kid through college, me being disabled, we having an older car and just for the sense of safety, we wanted to carry the warranty. I thought five years at that price was a bargain versus what the other companies were trying to sell.

My experience with the rep went really well. I had a table full of medical bills and everything, but was able to get the information. He was clear as to what was needed. I was able to get it to him. He did respond to questions. He brought the price down to an area that I thought was fair. All in all we were impressed with the presentation. Assuming that what was told to me is honored, I don’t foresee any problems. I'm still in the probationary period of the two months and 1,000 miles. There's something coming but I figured that they're waiting for the policy to kick in before they send it. I also got a copy recently in the mail.

I'm one of those rare people that actually takes good care of his car. I've had the car from day one. But up to this point, the convinced me that Endurance was the best deal, and I didn’t feel like he was lying or trying to rip me off. I did not feel pressured. The facts spoke for themselves. The main appeal was the honesty that, "We are the insurance company and you're not gonna get a hassle." That's important. I would not have done it if I thought they were gonna give me a headache.

Everything's covered and there's the $100-deductible on parts. I told him I've always had the dealer do my car. He explained that the dealer could do the work, but the only condition was when the car is towed in, the dealer needs to contact Endurance soon so they can get involved in the process. That all sounds good to me and that's what I wanted. I want to be able to use the dealer. They also said they would fix anything that needed to be fixed. What was promised to this point has been delivered. I also did check the brand name and it is known. I would recommend Endurance and have. I've spoken to two people so they're considering it and they asked me questions. They were concerned too, and I explained to them. Endurance was very good at explaining what the other companies I was looking for do.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I had an auto warranty with Endurance before and it worked out really well. But I didn’t transfer it to my next vehicle, so I sold it back for what was left and they sent me what money was left in the deal. Now I got an older truck but it doesn’t have many miles on it. So I thought I’d try having a warranty again and I decided to still go with Endurance.

Their reps sucked and they weren’t very nice. I’ve already paid my 179 then the payments got broke down to $88 a month for 36 months. I’m into my second month on automatic payment now then they told me that I had to have another oil change within 30 days of the policy. And they want to re-verify the mileage, which will change from the time that they called and they won’t take “No” for an answer. I could’ve been a good trooper and just went out, got the actual miles on that day, and prove to them that I just had an oil change not less than 30 days ago. But I ain’t about to waste money and have another perfectly good oil change that’s set by Endurance. What difference does it make whether I have an oil change or not when you’re not really asking me the whole package of how my truck’s doing mechanically? And I’m lucky that my truck's condition is very sound and it's probably gonna be the last truck I'll have.

I went around a few times with their reps on these issues. I talked to about three different people and with all three of them, I almost cancelled. I’m on a 60-day period where you can’t have any transactions and that’s okay. It’s to make sure you’re not getting some pre-existing condition. But in my case, there’s nothing really wrong with my truck. So I’m just burning out that time. I’m paying my premiums ‘til that happens then hopefully, time will pass and you won’t even know the difference whether I’m covered or not for if something goes wrong, which I probably will be.

And for me, it’s pretty lucky because I got a certified mechanic right here in my hometown where I’ve had most of my service done in my vehicles most of my life. So I don’t have to go very far, depending on where I break down, unless it’s critical and needs to be fixed right now. And as far as what Endurance's policy offers a rental car or the place I go would let me borrow a car if I did the work right there.

But I’m not about to go be pushed around about it just to dot an I or a T there. They could be doing that every couple of weeks or every couple of months. And I’m supposed to keep track of my service that I do on my vehicle, which most people don’t do but I do. I keep track of my oil change, so the place that does my work if I have any work done has a record available to prove it. I’ve had quite a few new things on it. I’ve had a new brand-new battery put in not very long ago and I have four new tires that I’m still paying for. But what we paid off has nothing to do with what we’re talking about as far as insurance goes. These are things that I had to keep up with anyway, like down the windshield wipers and a lot of that stuff.

But overall, I’m not really satisfied even yet and Endurance's reps ought to believe what you tell them the first time. I had a pretty hefty talk to where I was almost gonna hang up on the last rep I talked to. I was setting to cancel and telling him to send me my money back. I wouldn’t have got it, but I thought it would at least help me that I was a prior customer. I’ve had Endurance for a few years and I didn’t even burn the whole amount off of three thousand and some bucks.

So far, I got the Ts crossed but I doubt it a little bit. Hopefully I don’t have to use the warranty because it sounds good on paper and verbally, but until you actually exercise some of these deals that you’re supposed to be getting credit for or fixed, you will never know. It's pretty cool to just pay a hundred bucks upfront to my mechanic or the dealership itself and they’ll take care of the rest. But at this time, my experience with them has not been very well and I hope somebody hears about what happened because the damage was already done.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Getting an extended coverage sounded like a good idea and I could afford it. I was looking for a particular used car and I figured I needed the extended coverage since the car was used. I looked at reviews and people had some good things to say about Endurance Auto Warranty in terms of when they filed claims, they didn’t get any hassle. They paid for stuff as was agreed and everything went smoothly where other companies that I had looked at, there were a lot of reviews which said that people had to argue with them.

However, it was very evident that when I called in, it immediately turned into a sales call. It was about informing me about the product, but the rep was continually trying to like, "Okay, do you wanna buy now? Do you wanna buy now? How about right now?" There was a good, strong push. And there were these incentives, "Buy today. Pay in cash 100% upfront and do these certain things." I recognized what was going on. I had more questions and it was more like they wanted me to buy and they wanted to spend more time on just getting the sale done.

Also, the guy did some weird stuff to secure the sales. It ended up like he settled up some deal where it gave him $100 and reserved my discount for two months that I could cancel and get my $100. But if I decided to keep it, then I was fine. That got me the discount. I thought, "Okay, this guy just wants his numbers to say he made a sale." That was coming through to me and I was like, "Whatever man, take my $100." But the gentleman was willing to answer all of my questions and took the time to do that, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased from them.

Also, there were some things that they left out that I got to the fine print later. They sell you this coverage where they pay up to $12,000 for the vehicle in claims and that's what I purchased when I was sold the goods. When I got the contract and read through it, it actually says up to $12,000 but nothing exceeding the market value of the vehicle at the time the claim is made. So, if you buy a vehicle worth $8,000 and you're paying for this $12,000 of coverage that you were sold, you will only get $8,000 which is something that they didn’t really go over in the sales part. They shouldn’t do that because they sell you this number and you think, "Okay, I'm getting this much."

If you buy a $4,000 vehicle and you think, "Oh man, if the engine breaks and it's gonna cost all this money," and you bought a $12,000 warranty for coverage and then you go to make a claim and it's like, "Oh, where's the other $8,000 I paid for?" That's an interesting thing for them to have to deal with. It's certainly information that they leave out from people who buy the plan that inclusively covers more, but then they get stuck with this cap that's in the fine print that you find out about later that it could be much less, depending on the value of the vehicle. I didn’t feel good that they would not clarify that in the beginning. But given that the value of my vehicle is high enough, I'm not too worried about it. That part wasn’t cool. Everything else seemed standard.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I'm hitting 148,000 on my car. I'm the second owner and when I got it at Complex, it still had a transmission and engine warranty. But then, the dealership said that it only had 9,000 miles left. I wanted to at least keep the vehicle covered because I drive it a lot around the city back and forth from work. When I talked to the Ford dealer, I asked them about the warranty place and they said they wouldn't take AutoGuard or CarShield as they said those companies don't pay right. I went through Endurance's warranty and set it up. I had to do my investigation with my mechanic in Ford to make sure. He told me that Endurance didn't seem to bad.

However, this employee was moving too fast and I wasn't happy with him. Still, somebody called me back and they said they would get the warranty straight. Even so, the guy jacked up my odometer reader and had everything really off. I knew he was trying to make a sale but Endurance already has a good name so he didn't have to pressure me. They're already with the VMA so their name is where they've been looked at thoroughly.

The first guy thought I had 48,000 miles and I don't know how he missed when I said 148,000 a couple of times. I was asking him "ain't all calls recorded" and he was getting smart on me back and forth via email. I told him that his professionalism is not on point and that he made me very skeptical. I then said I told him twice that I had 148,000 miles and that I thought he was moving too fast. The second person whom I spoke with made me comfortable and he tried to clean it up. But then, he didn't know what the first guy offered me so he was a little off. I then had to go through a third person but I still had a downpayment problem as what their guy initially told me had gone up. The third person tried to get this taken care of.

The second and third person both did their best for me. They tried to figure out what was going on and did not try to move too fast and tried to accommodate me. Thereafter, I had Benny's Automotive and Capital City Ford look at the contract with Endurance for me and the manager highlighted that I should make sure that my fluids are changed and that I keep up on the maintenance of the car.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from a dealership, and because I actually spent a nice amount of money on it, I wanted to make sure I had some type of warranty to cover any major incidences that may happen. But I also had high mileage. It was over 100,000 miles. I read some reviews that said they liked Endurance because they accepted vehicles with high mileage. That was one of the things that attracted me to them. I spoke with a few other companies as well, but it was more so the representative that I spoke to that sold me to Endurance. He was very informative and nice. He also gave me an opportunity to really review the policy to see if it’s something I would want to go with. He gave me time.

I was very meticulous with my questions because I did buy a used vehicle. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t paying for something that I didn't know was broken in the vehicle. And the representative was thorough. One of the things that they told me was that if it’s one of the items that are listed on the warranty, it would be covered no matter what. That's even if the issue was pre-existing without my knowledge. So once I had that information, I thought the coverage was good. I was also actually told this by two different representatives. One was telling me to get the purchase but I was also told it after the purchase.

I also had some reservations because there is a 30-day waiting period when you can actually cancel the policy in the event that you don’t want it. My disclaimer was that I was buying the policy based on them telling me that it works this way. So if I would need to cancel it, I would be expecting to get all my money back because it wouldn’t be what they had said. They were really forthcoming in letting me know that I would be able to cancel. So it really seemed foolproof based on the information that I was given.

They also made it sound like submitting a claim would be an extremely simple process to get done. I drove my vehicle to Chicago and back and when I heard a little noise, I called and asked them what I would need to do if there was something that needs to be covered. They said that as along as it was an ASE-certified mechanic, they could call in on Endurance's claims departments, which would give them an approval, then the mechanic would be able to fix my vehicle. As far as the purchase process, the explanation, the benefit itself and the ease of having to use it according to what they were telling me, all that seems great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: June 25, 2019

I researched reviews online, and I decided to go with Endurance. I asked their rep when I will be able to use the warranty, and I was told that it will be in 90 days, which is fine. I don’t have any pre-existing conditions with my car, but I just wanted to know just in case. I asked what was on the warranty and if they would send me like a print out. I like to be able to put my hands and my four eyes on something. When I made my payment, I was assured that it would be sent to me. So I’m just waiting for it to arrive.

Another thing I asked for was an invoice. I prefer an invoice every month because that’s how I pay my bills. I got a couple of phone calls that it was due. I was wondering why they were calling me. And it was because of a bill that was due, and I couldn’t remember when it was due. If I’ve had that invoice, I could’ve intercepted those phone calls. I need that invoice, so I could be able to send my payment. All the elder and the senior citizens probably don’t have a computer and don’t even know how to use one. And all the old school probably prefer a paper invoice. So I would recommend that they send an invoice to everyone, and then let the consumer decide. Other than that, I’m hoping I won’t have to use the warranty any time soon, but I’d rather have it then not have to use it than need it and don’t have it.

Original review: June 24, 2019

The guys from Endurance are pretty nice people and they’re doing good things. The person that I talked to was very clear about how they go about doing things, about the mileage and what I’m supposed to do to keep my car up. When I first paid for the warranty, I did it over the phone and I managed to pull it off. It was pretty easy. I’m glad that I have Endurance Auto Warranty. And I would recommend them.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Endurance is a great company. I have them myself and when my fiancé decides to get her another vehicle, I’ll go put her on too. In my case, this warranty is very valuable. I have a hybrid so I know how a lot of things can go bad with them. I added an extended coverage to my 2008 Chevy to be on the safe side. Initially, I looked online and read a little bit about Endurance, and when I gave them a call, everything they offered was good. I also liked dealing with the representative. He was very courteous and kind. He was easy to talk and relate to. The package he signed up with was everything I needed. I was very satisfied with the experience.

Original review: June 23, 2019

Having a warranty gives me peace of mind. My car is over 10 years old but I don't have any plans of getting rid of it. I wanted to have some protection and the package I got from Endurance is fine. The whole experience was satisfactory.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I have very new vehicles for the last several years and I got tired driving new ones so I went to get a used one. I found out when I have taken my vehicles in previously that it costs a lot of money to take them in for repairs. So, I wouldn’t forget a warranty when it’s up because I’m not able to do mechanical work. I just called Endurance Auto Warranty's toll-free number that was on my TV, and a young man talked really favorable. Their reps were very thorough and replied to the questions that I had to ask, which wasn’t too many, but I feel assured that if and when I ever need it, I’ll be very pleased with the service. I have my paper in my car so in case I were to ever need it, I will have them right with me. I'm glad I have Endurance.

Original review: June 21, 2019

My warranty was coming up, and I didn’t want to be without insurance. I saw a commercial on Endurance and I had seen a few from other companies, and Endurance seemed to really strike me more than any of the rest. I talked to three actual different companies, and Endurance was the easiest to talk to. I got exactly what I wanted. My payments are automatic. I don’t have anything to worry about. Endurance should continue to do what they're doing and everything will go good for them. I thank them for such a good company.

Original review: June 20, 2019

The car I was buying was gonna be out of warranty in about a year and when I did some price comparison on providers, Endurance was pretty competitive. It is a very professional company too. They waited about a month until I was ready to start doing the payments. The representative I dealt with was also very professional. I had a good experience with him.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I needed a service warranty for my car and because of the Better Business Bureau, I chose Endurance. They answered every question that I had and it was easy to make payments. When I didn't get my warranty in an email as it was stated, I called and the rep was very forthcoming. She helped me and got it out for me. Everything was fine and I even recommended Endurance to someone.

Original review: June 19, 2019

The auto warranty I had was cancelled, so I had to get another one. We went over everything with the Endurance Auto Warranty rep. It was a very good experience. They postdated my payments, so it would be very easy for me and I wouldn’t lose the warranty. Overall, their service was great.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I like having the security of having a warranty. Endurance was prompt in calling me back and they gave me a good rate. I called back in November and inquired about it. Their people knew everything and they were very good. It was a good experience.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The year of my car is about seven years old now and it’s getting up there in miles. I don’t have any warranty on it anymore, but I will rather be safe than sorry at this point. I did some price shopping and talked extensively to Endurance Auto Warranty and another big company. Endurance came in a little less expensive. Their reps were very informative and they went through and answered a bunch of different questions I had. I made sure x, y, and z were be covered and understood how it would work. They were also willing to work with me on price and waived some fees. And I could just pay for it over the phone. It was super easy.

The Endurance rep made it sound like filing a claim with them was super easy. I can go to any dealership and tell them that I have an extended warranty coverage through Endurance, and Endurance will handle the payment directly. So far, the experience has been great. And if someone was asking me for extended warranty referrals, I would certainly recommend Endurance Auto Warranty.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Endurance was recommended to me, and the rep explained the warranty pretty good. When I went on the web to apply for it, I put in full bumper-to-bumper. Then I found out when I got it back that it doesn’t cover bumper-to-bumper. It covers nothing in the steering. Also, they told me I had to have an oil change, which I did. After I got it, I sent a copy of the receipt in and I haven’t heard anything about it since. They were supposed to pay for my first oil change, which they haven’t done. Still, I would recommend them.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I've been very pleased with the process at Endurance. I went on the website and the reviews were more positive than negative. I spoke to two gentlemen and both were very pleasant. They answered questions that I had. Also, I was happy with the price. I made a one-time initial payment while I set it up, and then it's automatic deduction. I like that ease as I don’t have to remember it and it's always taken care of.

Original review: June 15, 2019

PLEASE READ. I am currently in the process of a claim. My vehicle has the supreme policy, and I was told this would be the perfect choice for my type of vehicle (2014 Equus) because of the features and costly options. 2 weeks ago the suspension on my car began to lower. I immediately had the vehicle sent to the dealership. The verdict was simple. My hydraulic pump was defective sending too much air pressure to the airbags causing them to leak, which then caused the interior rods to snap. The service manager contacted Endurance and verified that the parts were covered by my policy. I then called Endurance where a representative verified the exact same thing to me just to be sure. At this point he said they would send out an adjuster to finalize the repairs needed.

Because the airbags were damaged from the faulty pump the adjuster listed only the airbags as a faulty item because they had physical damage to them. The pump was then disregarded for a reason they could not explain to me other than it "looking fine". The problem is Endurance does not want to send another adjuster out to see that the pump will blow a new set of airbags. They need the dealership to prove the pump is at fault and this is ALL OF THE PROOF they need if only they would get an adjuster out to see this occur. Of course that is too convenient, and I'm stuck in the loophole fighting for them to handle this appropriately.

As a business owner, I know better. I immediately contacted Endurance and the dealership 12 times over the course of 2 days to dispute this and explain that the airbags were caused by the faulty pump and now having the new airbags this can be proven. They are saying that they have finalized the issues reported and do not plan to send another adjuster out. So this means the airbags will blow again the moment the car attempts to self level. So another claim to Endurance only to experience the exact same situation!?!?

This has been a horrible experience for me. I will do every single thing in my power from both my side and business side to have fair treatment and proper care. I have reached out to contact corporate. I have my attorney for this matter to stay engaged with this every step of the way. Endurance should represent their company and clients better, and this will be the test to see if they do. If they resolve this then my reviews will change and I will keep my policy. Simple as that. The repairs are still less than my premium. This comes down to principles.

Original review: June 15, 2019

We had a warranty before in another car and it paid off. I shopped around and Endurance seemed to have better ratings from people that have used it. We called to cancel because I misread the policy, which I thought was for two years but it was for 10. Once the rep explained that to me, I re-read it and kept it. Having it gives peace of mind.

Original review: June 14, 2019

The Endurance reps were polite and courteous, and my experience with them was good. It was easy to arrange payments for purchasing my warranty, too.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Getting a policy is definitely a smart choice and I decided on Endurance since it is a larger company and it has a better track record. The policy purchase was very simple and they seemed to be well-informed. They did well in explaining the warranty to me. Before I decided, they also sent me copies to explain the coverage itself. I have one complaint though. We were on vacation and we had a small issue with our vehicle then the guy I called a few days ago immediately said it wasn't covered. But I had specifically asked for the coverage on what was the issue when I got the policy. So the adjusters need to be very well-informed versus telling me conflicting information from when I bought the thing. That most recent experience with an adjuster has left me undecided if I wanna continue the policy until I get further clarification on the actual coverage. I've also been waiting on my packet I'm supposed to get.

Original review: June 13, 2019

When I bought a used car, I looked into getting an auto warranty. Endurance was cheaper than the other companies I called. And my experience with their rep was great.

Original review: June 12, 2019

My coverage was running out and I looked on the internet and got the best-rated extended warranty. Endurance came up as the number 1-rated. From the moment I sent an email to inquire, within less than a minute, I had a callback from Endurance and they explained to me all the packages. Their rep was very informed. He made sure that I understood all the information. We went over it.

What I liked was the fact that he had the option to sell me probably the most expensive package there was, but he asked me a lot of qualifying questions first and then was able to fit me in what we both agreed would be the best policy and coverage that I would need based upon my car and how I drive. He had the chance to hard upsell me but didn’t do that because he wanted to make sure that I was happy. Every time I asked questions, he was able to answer every question that I had. Then he transferred me to verification and it just went very smoothly and seamless.

There was the initial fee and anything else is automatic out of my account every month, so nobody is checking up on missed payments. I have an oil change within 30 days and when I go into the dealership, Endurance handled everything, so there was no need for me to do anything. I haven't had to have my car fixed yet so the judge is still out on that one. I’m hoping that it’s as seamless as everything else was.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Expect to pay more than your deductible. My first claim, I'm expecting to pay $100 for the deductible. Endurance says, "Sure take your car anywhere for repairs it doesn't matter." Endurance only paid for 1 hr diagnostic and repair time based on a national database. Furthermore, they also limit their labor rates based on location in another database. Bottom line I had to pay for the labor difference. Mind you this is a GMC vehicle being worked on at a GMC dealership. I would expect them to be most efficient in diagnosing and repairing my vehicle.

In addition, there may be additional fees like "shop supplies" that most dealerships charge. Those are not covered by Endurance (see section E8A per John)! In the end I had to pay almost double what my deductible was. An additional $80.03 to be exact. That may not sound like much but this nickel and diming is for the birds. At the moment I'm caught in the middle as I need my vehicle like we all do. In the end, I'm shopping around for a new company to provide repair coverage. My shop I've been doing business with for decades and am also considering a change there as well.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I was getting a used car and even though it had only 45,000 miles when I got it, it didn't have a factory warranty anymore. So having the protection extended makes sense. I read about 40 different reviews from different extended auto warranty companies and I was more satisfied with what I was hearing from Endurance customers compared to the competitors. Their reps don't waste time and dealing with them is very easy and efficient. Other companies would beat around the bush and give a bunch of fool words to sell me something but with Endurance, I appreciate the fact that they addressed my question before they tried to sell me something else.

I’m really impressed with the coverage from Endurance and how much it costs. Their reps went over the process of filing a claim and when I received the welcome package, I was able to confirm what they said based on what I read. Also, the payments are very easy and simple. I went over the phone for the first payment and I thought that it was something that would continue automatically. But the representative told me that I had to set it up myself. So I went online and set my payment up and it went through.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I had a bad experience with a vehicle prior so I looked into getting an auto warranty. ConsumerAffairs had a good article on Endurance and that's why I chose it. Also, their reps were knowledgeable. They knew what they were talking about, so I signed up and my experience was fine. Making payments was easy, too.

Original review: June 10, 2019

The Endurance Auto Warranty rep that I worked with described the product. And it sounded like a good deal to me. We talked about the benefits and the features of the product, and they were familiar with it at the Ronsonet Buick in Lake City. I made a single payment for the entire term, and it was easy to do. I’m kinda disappointed that I didn’t get anything in writing. I had to print them off on the computer myself. I didn’t like that too much, but otherwise, it’s good.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I read up on Endurance, and it seemed to be pretty decent, so I went with it. It about half an hour to get everything set up. The coverage is pretty decent and the payment plan is reasonable.

Original review: June 9, 2019

The car dealership screwed around with the warranty I had on the vehicle so I looked into getting another. Endurance looked more reasonable and they did really good with explaining everything. Their customer service was really good and making payments to purchase the warranty was easy.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information