Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Wow what service. What was unusual about the call was Nicole was able to answers both my questions on the same call. No long wait! I have used this company before and had no trouble with them. Would use again since I keep my cars longer than the manufacture's warranty. I was impressed with how Nicole handled the call.

I called in to inquire about a charge on my credit card. My statement showed Mepco had a charge on my credit card. I have no account that Mepco is associated with. Mepco representative referred me to Endurance. Then Endurance representative referred me back to Mepco. Malika ** was the 4th representative between the 2 companies. And she was the best of the four representatives. I told her my situation and she immediately started researching my issue. And she found the problem and came up with a solution. Endurance need more employees like her. THANK YOU SO MUCH MALIKA.

Nicole was very professional and very helpful. She handled the situation very quickly and professionally. She was very pleasant and easy to deal with. I hope that if I have to call again that she answers the phone. Please feel free to call me anytime.

When I purchased the policy they told me I could defer a payment if I needed. They were right as I needed to for December. I hope the service is this great if I need to file a claim. Nicole was very pleasant and helpful. Thank you.

The person I spoke with today was very nice. Helpful. Knowledgeable. Soft spoken. Great personality. Explained everything to me that I was inquiring about. This coverage has been very helpful to me and easy to work with. I've recommend my husband to get this coverage as well and I refer people to you as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

I called with questions about my account and information concerning my coverage and the person I spoke with was very friendly and extremely helpful and put my mind at ease. There should be more customer service representatives like him. Thank you.

I researched the internet to find consumer reviews in order to find a company that lived up to consumer expectations. Endurance had (and still has) an A+ rating so naturally, I went with them. To my dismay, they fell way short of what I believe was advertised. Case in point: I bought a USED vehicle with 60,000+ miles on it. When talking to the sales person at Endurance, I disclosed this fact and offered to have vehicle pre-inspected. They told me "that was unnecessary". Per the contract, all I would need to do before submitting a claim would be to meet a 30-day (and) 1000 mile waiting period. The representative of Endurance used the phrase "bumper to bumper coverage" multiple times. So, I authorized a lump sum payment and agreed to make monthly payments for next 24 months.

I received the actual contract one week later and the policy was actually called: "Superior USED." In the contract there was a section that details circumstances that COULD lead to Endurance negating the policy. One reason stipulated the owner was obligated to have vehicle serviced/diagnosed immediately upon first indication of a problem. In my case, the engine light came on followed soon thereafter with vehicle shutting off while driving. I took it in to a dealership and two problems were indicated. First involved changing crankshaft part... DENIED BY ENDURANCE.

The second was more complicated... I was told (by dealership) the only way to know what was happening with the TRANSMISSION, it had to be taken apart; what is known as a "tear-down". I called Endurance and basically they claimed the first claim was for "a wire" and wiring isn't covered under my contract. As for the transmission, I was told to "take car to a transmission specialist." I explained that I did not wish to pay a second deductible and pointed out where the contract stipulates "any certified mechanic" was acceptable. The representative then told me that it is standard practice for the owner to authorize labor cost, but (if) a problem is detected they just submit the claim to us. So, I authorized the tear-down labor.

Later on same day, I find out that three pieces within the transmission needs replacement... but Endurance opted to send an inspector out to see the transmission first. Two days later... CLAIM DENIED! The reason given to dealership was I had not exceeded the 1000 miles since contract date. Of course, I had... so I called Endurance AGAIN. I asked for an explanation for denied claim and I was told: "You've not met the 1000 threshold. Our records show you've only logged 76 miles." Since I had only owned the car for three months, I had the title which showed the miles at the time of purchase, the contract (with Endurance) itself, which showed the mileage on date the contract started, and the current odometer reading, which is indisputable proof that I'd exceeded 1000 miles. Once that was cleared up, (the reason) for denying the claim changed to "pre-existing condition".

This is a slippery-slope for potential consumers thinking about buying into Endurance's A+ rating. This company was well aware that my vehicle was NOT new. They issue contracts specifically to cover "USED" vehicles regularly. I offered to have my vehicle inspected prior to coverage... Endurance declined to do so. Then had the unmitigated gall to use the fact that my vehicle is used to disqualify me from receiving the coverage promised. To me Endurance is not only taking advantage of a loophole... THEY'RE WILLFULLY EXPLOITING the consumer's trust. My policy is called: "Superior-USED!"... and yet under their reasoning, EVERY CLAIM SUBMITTED to them in the future (could be) deemed as a pre-existing condition and... DENIED!

Currently, I'm 0 for 2 in the claims department and $2996.00 lighter in my wallet. In fairness, even the dealership said Endurance is "one of the better" warranty companies available. A mind-boggling statement in and of itself! So, I leave you with this final statement: Buyer beware!!... and if you own a used car with a Vehicle Service Contract (w/ Endurance)... Be Afraid... BE VERY AFRAID!

I was able to update payment information within minutes. The representative was very nice and polite. He was able to help me with what I needed in a timely fashion. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs help with car maintenance.

Although, it was in my best interest not to proceed with the extended warranty for my vehicle, the customer service given by Art ** was exceptional. He provided detailed information and offered a great deal, definitely went above and beyond. Kudos to his awesome customer service, wish there was more like him.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I have had an extended warranty with Endurance on 3 different vehicles over the last 5 years. Not once have I called in a claim that they would take care of. In order to process a claim, the dealer has to call them about every part, I mean every part. Each time I was told that the part in question was not covered, because it was normal wear and tear, even though by it wearing out, other parts wore out as well. Their process is very cumbersome and instead of trying to help you through the process, they will send you copies on the contract or direct you to their website in order to get an answer. I've lost hours upon hours worth of time trying to research if parts were covered or not and lost sleep over their elongated process.

Trying to break a contract is just as cumbersome. You are lucky if you get 30% of what you have paid them, even though they would never cover anything whenever you or the dealer called. I was told that I was paying for peace of mind. I had no peace of mind. I spent my time worrying about how I was going to come up with the thousands of dollars that they would not cover. Don't waste your money.

I just want to acknowledge Mr. ** for the awesome service he gave to me and my family. The first 3 days issues kept happening between the 2 other parties involved. Fortunate for me, the last time I called I got Mr. ** at the other end of the phone. I explained to him the setbacks I was having. From that day forward he intervened on my behalf, and he did everything he told me he would do. Because of Mr. **, I am really glad to be a member of the Endurance. I am telling everyone I know about Endurance extended coverage, due to the kindness, thorough and professional service I received. I am grateful to have our paths to cross. I hope everyone at Endurance know what they have in Steven **. Thank you. Congrats. GO CUBS.

Justen helped me with understanding my contract and policy better. He answered all my questions quickly and clearly. I feel he gets the customer's point of view very well. Next time I need to contact endurance I will ask for Justen no doubt. Thank you Justen for the overall help today.

I called Eddie and he was very professional. He told me he would take care of me and he did just that. Anytime I had a question, I called Eddie directly and he answered. Very grateful. I would recommend anyone because of his outstanding service.

While on the phone with Monica she was great and very helpful. It was the end of the day and she said she would give me a call the following morning after her boss looked at the situation. The next morning went by so I decided to try and call the direct number she gave me and never got an answer. I call three more times to no answer. I finally call a different number and explain that I was supposed to be getting a call from Monica that day like she said and the new person on the phone informed me that Monica wasn't even in the office that day. What would she tell me multiple times that she would call me that day if she wasn't planning on being at work? All in all it took us 4 days to get our car towed to the dealership. It was absolutely unacceptable.

Even though I tried to pay the bill over a week ago it wasn't taken care of. Kevin helped me to resolve the problem. With no issues. And he made sure that my confirmation number showed up in my email. I dealt with Mepco last week, but for some reason the bill was not paid.

Called customer service and was helped by a very polite young man. Kevin assisted me quickly and accurately with changing my credit card information on file. I appreciate good customer service. THANK you.

Monica is a great representation for Endurance Insurance. She is compassionate and professional. Even with taking care of my issue, she was concerned about me. It was an extreme pleasure speaking with her. If I need Endurance in the future, I will certainly ask for her! 5 Stars for her.

I can't say enough how great this service package is and how much a peace of mind it would bring me and my wife. Unfortunately at this time the price just won't fit my budget. With that said I must also mention how professional Nicholas ** was with helping me and trying to get me as a customer!

Customer services was a big help. I would recommend Endurance to anyone and if I ever need anything I know Endurance would help me with all my car problem. To me Endurance is one of the best extended warranty provider. Endurance help me save a lot on my car needs.

Thank you for getting my claim paid. After all the headache I've been through, you came through and made it possible for me to get my car fixed and I really appreciate it. Thanks again for what you have done and it doesn't go unnoticed.

It's a great company and great customer service. They helped me a lot with all the issues I have been having with my car. They pay on time and respond fast. I'm very happy with their service and would recommended to everyone.

Here is the short back story. My 89 year old father has received numerous letters and calls about purchasing an extended warranty on the used car he purchased recently. He ended up giving his credit card number and purchasing a policy he definitely did not want. When the book came in the mail he was perplexed and I had to explain that he did in fact give them payment for the policy. HE DOES NOT WANT OR NEED THE POLICY.

Last evening, 10/31/2016, I called the number on the letter. I was fortunate enough to to speak with Desmond who could not have been more empathetic and helpful. The people I needed to help cancel were not in until the next morning. Desmond gave me his direct line in case I had any trouble. I called first think this morning and spoke with Ron. Poor thing. He just tried to help and all I did was yell. He did not deserve my wrath but unfortunately he was the one who answered. Ron assured me someone would call today to cancel the policy. I then called Desmond's direct line and left him a message about my morning. He called me back a few hours later and got me directly in to Jesus in customer service. Jesus confirmed with me that the policy was in fact cancelled and I would receive written confirmation within a few days from the finance company.

I wanted to commend the excellent service of the three men I came in contact with. I was so angry on my first call but Desmond assured me it would be taken care of. Ron put up with my angst this morning without an ill word and Jesus wrapped things up with a smile. All of these employees deserve to be commended at the way my complaint was handled. Too often all we do is complain. I thought you needed to know about these gentlemen and the asset they are to your company.

I called into your office to give you my new debit card number as the one you had been using was lost. The person that helped me was very courteous and took their time to be sure it was all done correctly. We even went over how many more payments we have to make.

I had signed up with Endurance in June and was confused with the schedule of payments. I only have about a year more of payments and then my car will be covered for the rest of its life. Justen ** explained it very well and helped a lot with payments also. They have a customer match program where they make two payments to help me out, the best thing that could have happened to me on a Friday. I will have peace of mind this weekend and for the rest of the life of my car.

Monica was pleasant and was very helpful. I have spoken with her in the past in reference to a previous claim. On that particular claim I was getting disgusted and she reassured me and made me glad I was with your company. She is definitely an asset to your company.

Was having some trouble paying monthly payment due to fraud activity on my bank account. Rep really helped me out by following up with me until my needs were met.

I was talking with Justen. He was an excellent Customer Service representative. Justen was so patient with me. I am 81 years old and he stayed calm, respectful, mannerly and so nice. He was very knowledgeable in all his conversation with me. I had called in to him again about a concern I had and he cleared it up right away. He was able to help me when getting into the computer in a certain area I was having trouble with. It would be nice in all companies across our nation to have someone like him to talk with. Thank you all so much.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND FIND ANOTHER COMPANY!! I have tried to make 3 separate claims now and ALL 3 have been DENIED!!! I have the EXTRA Supreme coverage (the most coverage you can buy). I've paid about $4000 in the last few months on things that aren't covered, but they would have been if I had just renewed with my last extended warranty!

After being transferred from a not-so-helpful representative, Monica was absolutely a breath of fresh air. She answered my questions thoroughly, empathized with my situation, and tried to offer solutions where she could. I didn't receive great news today about my vehicle but she surely sweetened the blow.

She was very helpful with tracking down my account. I had call several time and it seem that the last two could not help me figure out what my account number. Lucky the last person transfer me to another person that found my account number. So thank you again.

Question and Answers - Endurance Auto Warranty

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?

It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.

What sets Endurance apart from the competition?

Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?

As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.

How does Endurance measure success?

At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.

What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?

The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.

How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?

One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.

Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?

· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times

How has Endurance grown or evolved?

At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Profile