4.48/5
  • 1 star
Based on 654 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 11, 2017

1300 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I've had a good experience with Endurance. Purchasing the warranty was painless. They gave me a lot of information. It was cut and dry. It was satisfying and I'm still with them. Also, payment was really simple. But I had a small issue. I didn't get my warranty card. All of the paperwork came except the warranty card. But when I called and verified that I was actually not sent everything, it was very easy. They took it out and it came in about three to five business days. Filing a claim was also painless. We have an annual service and I have some work that needed to be done additional to the service. And I just called the number on the back of the card once I got it and I didn't have to do anything else. It was between the mechanic and the warranty company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I just got off the phone with a representative, Kimberly. I had a few questions so I called in. Within 30 seconds, I was speaking to Kimberly and she was extremely courteous and beyond helpful. My eyes literally widened and I am absolutely amazed at the high level of customer service I received. She provided me with her direct line if I ever had any questions and I am still in shock that a company cares so much about its customers that they provide such exceptional customer service. Based on that experience alone, I will gladly say that I am a Endurance Auto Warranty customer for life. Never will I want to do business with any other company because I already have the best! I would highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I'm so happy I called in and got Sheila! My husband recently passed and I fell behind on my bills. I was afraid my policy was going to be canceled but Sheila was very kind and helped me find a solution to keep my coverage. Thank goodness for Endurance.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I called Endurance today with a question about my account. The customer service rep Sheila was very nice and took care of me. Thanks so much I would recommend this extended warranty company to my friends. The claims process is fast and easy also.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I was very surprised by how low the quote was. I mean, my car is pretty old and high in mileage, so not as valuable as it once was, but I kind of thought it would get more expensive to have warranty coverage after the initial warranty expired. I keep my car in good shape, but you know something will go wrong after 100,000 miles. I'm glad I can afford the coverage, because I can't afford a breakdown or major repairs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I found Endurance online while searching for extended warranty coverage. I was impressed with their rating and the many good reviews I read. I had a good experience speaking with a representative. He gave me bit of a spiel, but when he was done I was able to ask a lot of questions and he answered them all and was very nice. I was able to choose a policy and I like the extra roadside assistance, which I've never had before.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I pretty much drive cars until they die, so I put a lot of miles on them. Endurance didn't seem to mind the high mileage and offered me a Select Premiere plan that covers the basics (engine, electrical, trans, etc.). The price is right and I know I'll get my money back when things start to break, so it's worth a little expense now.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I contacted Endurance to request a quote for an extended warranty for my car. Within minutes received a call from a high pressure salesman attempting to slam me although I advised him I would not place an order over the phone. Endurance may have the highest recommendations, but their high pressure sales technique did not score any points. I did receive a written quote, but was told the price would only be valid if I placed the order at that time.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I was a little weirded out that Endurance contacted me. How did they know my car was out of warranty? I called to ask and ended up learning about their extended warranty coverage, lol! It seemed like a good deal so I signed up. I always thought extended warranty was too expensive, but I guess that's just with the dealer warranty.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I have a high-end car, a 2009 Porsche, and I wanted to make sure that I had some additional warranty on it. When I looked online, I saw that Endurance was highly rated, so I decided to go with them. I had a quote from another company that was probably $3,000 more and it was a huge difference. So far, everything is fine. The Endurance rep has been outstanding and very professional. They knew what I was looking for and helped me through that. I think they did an awesome job. In fact, I’ve already recommended them.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I registered with Endurance Auto Warranty and I paid my first month, but they told me I have to wait two months in order for me to be able to use the full benefits. Their rep answered all my questions and the process was easy and it went smoothly. The deposit and the monthly payments were low but I tried to lower the price a little bit down, and he said they can't lower the monthly fees and even the down payment.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I gave the information about my vehicle and the type of plan that I was interested in getting, but Endurance would not give a quote unless I also provided personal info (name, phone number, etc). The personal info is irrelevant for a quote and once you provided that info the fine print allows them to email you, call you and send spam for their and affiliate services.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I'm an old guy and my car is a 2014. It's got all these new stuff on it that I don’t know nothing about, so how do I fix it if it breaks. I can't work on these new cars, so I decided to get an auto warranty for my car. I actually had another one through the dealership where I bought the keypad, but they pissed me off, so I took the alarm off and then I looked for different people to get a warranty from. I've had one on the last car I had. I don’t use them much, but a lot of things can happen in these newer cars. So I got the warranty more of as a precautionary measure in case I have to use them.

I know it's expensive. There's nothing wrong with the car and I don’t even drive them that much. I got another couple of trucks, but I don’t use them much either. I'm retired. All I do is fool around and go hunting and fishing and stuff while I can. I don’t need any trouble with the vehicle so I buy the warranty because I don’t want any trouble. I understand that Endurance has got good reputation. So I had my wife look it up online. Although I was thinking about going to another dealer and getting one from a jeep dealer because I bought that jeep from a GMC dealer.

But the reps at Endurance got me the warranty I needed to have. I don’t drive my vehicle a lot, but I usually put less than 6,000 miles a year on it, so what I needed was one that would be around awhile, probably be around longer than what I am going to be. The warranty's working all right and I can pay for it if I wanted to. The reps were upright with me and they got me what I needed, about the same kind of money it will cost me, but I don’t have to pay that. It was a good experience. It didn’t take a lot of time and they answered all my questions.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I bought a car. So when I need a warranty I looked on the internet and Endurance was recommended. Their reps were very knowledgeable. I purchased the warranty less than a month ago, and when I had to call them to move my payment date, they were helpful. I'd recommend them. Until I have to use the warranty, hopefully they're going to do what they say and do what they mean.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

My vehicle was a relatively new purchase, but it was out of warranty sooner than I was aware of, so instead of me trading it in taking a lot of time, I opted for an extended warranty. I did my homework and based on what was written about these auto warranty providers' ratings on ConsumerAffairs, I gave them an opportunity to prove themselves to be superior than the other companies that I dealt with extended warranties. Others have not lived up to what they promised and Endurance has a better reputation and their contract is clearly spelled out. I had to pay more than the actual amount at first like a down payment, but when you're paying a car note in that it can put a little strain on the budget. Nevertheless, Endurance was very helpful because I had to switch some things around and they were willing to do so. I was able to complete all the transactions and everybody kept up their end of the deal and nothing shifted or changed.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Endurance seems to be accepted in the industry. I called the guys who would normally take care of my car and they had no problem with them. One of the main things I liked about Endurance is that even though they have a deductible, there is no percentage that I have to pick up on any repair. A lot of the other ones had a small deductible but then if you had your air conditioning to be replaced they may only pay 80% and you’d still be stuck with 20%. And when I was on the computer, I asked for the top 10 rated warranty companies and it came out with a list and after looking at the pros and cons, I thought Endurance was the one for me. I started with them three weeks ago, and I understand that it comes into effect after 60 days.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Endurance Auto Warranty is the number one ranked auto warranty provider in the United States. I made a comparison with other providers and the price for the warranty is better with Endurance. The lady who took my call was really helpful and pleasant. I received my policy right away and it's been an excellent experience at this point. I already did my first payment, but something in the website is missing which is the possibility to make the direct withdrawal every month to make a payment. I have to enter every month to make payment. We don't have the possibility to do the direct withdrawal linking my bank account to the warranty service. I have to bookmark the page of the website to do the payments. This is the only thing that I see they need a little improvement on.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

When I buy a car, usually, I’ll only keep it for the length of the original warranty, and then I get a new one. But I really like my vehicle, and my wife and I decided that we would keep this brand until it is no longer appropriate for our family to have a van. And so, it was a good idea to protect it. I had already researched the majority of everything online. And it’s not nice to pick the one that is somebody’s sales, but the Endurance Auto representative did a good job. He was a really nice guy and definitely knowledgeable about the product. If he had said anything that contradicted what I had read, I would have been concerned.

The Endurance warranty seemed like a pretty nice deal. I liked some of the security that comes along with it. In addition to everything else, they have the emergency red flag service. And then, depending on where you are, if you’re away from home and your vehicle breaks down, and you have to stay while it’s being serviced, they'd compensate you. The rental would replace your vehicle while you’re waiting for it to be repaired. And it would be compensated as well. If you have a failure or an inconvenience that your vehicle has caused, they kind of soften the blow for it. And it was what I was really interested in. I have a wife and two kids, and if I’m especially not home and they’re doing something, I like to leave the house confident that they’re going to be fine and they’re going to be taken care of.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Endurance is head and shoulders above all the other people that started calling me, didn't identify the name of their company and I had to pull it out of them. They have been very good, and I like them. I just got started with them and they were better than somebody else who hang up on me when I mentioned that I still had a 100,000-mile warranty and I got 87,000 miles on the car. I have a Ford Flex and it's been phenomenal. But I wanted it to be protected in case the engine or the transmission goes out.

Endurance's specialist was very easy to work with. And then, I also talked to another person who was very straightforward. They went overboard in a good way. The Ford has a sync system, which is a joint venture between Microsoft and Ford, and if the motherboard goes bad, it's $1500. So, they researched that while I was on the phone and got back to me and told me that it is covered because it all works with the engine, which is covered. The warranty is very complete. One thing I had a problem with was I purchased the warranty on a Monday. And then, the next week, I called them and asked why I haven't gotten any paperwork. But they were able to set it right and the day after, I got everything I needed.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Endurance's representative was very knowledgeable and informative and he told me everything. I bought a used car and I got word that it's best to get a warranty. So, I was looking around and then I went online and saw that Endurance was one of the better ones. They got good ratings. My experience has been good, and I got a monthly payment plan with them, so it was really easy.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I just started with Endurance Auto Warranty. And it was my first time to have a luxury car so I wanted to have an extended warranty on it. I’ve called seven different warranty companies, and the lady that I dealt with from Endurance didn’t really push me too much, she was really nice and answered questions that I asked her, and she got back to me when she said she would. There were two other people that I spoke with. The first person wasn’t really helpful and then the second sent me some information, but then, when I called back to ask more questions, they weren’t available. So then, I got to the third person who I set up my policy with. Everything seems to go smoothly with her. I like that Endurance lets you pay monthly and also they have a good rating on the Better Business website and on a couple of other sites.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I wanted some peace of mind with a used car, so I looked on the internet and Endurance Auto was number one on a lot of different lists as far as extended warranties. My wife had to contact their customer service when she had a question about how a payment was applied. She wanted to make sure that the payment was put on the beginning of the month and not at the end. Because of the way that it was going to the line, it made her believe that she still owed money at the end of the next month but she paid a few months ahead. And she was satisfied with the answer that they gave her.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I bought a used vehicle and got a warranty for it to make sure that I could be covered if something happened. I've gotten my Endurance warranty information but I haven't really used it for anything yet. Their reps thoroughly explained the details of the benefits and how to file claims. I called their customer service at one time and I got disconnected and had to call back. And then, I ended up being forwarded to the wrong department. But, we got down to the bottom of it. The only thing is they could clarify the waiting period a little bit. As I understood it, there would be a 60-day or 1000-mile waiting period before I could file a claim. Then I called with a question and sought clarification on that and they said it's 60 days and 1000 miles. So, it's not one or the other but it's both. It wasn't entirely clear, but everything else has been pretty straightforward.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

The manufacturer’s warranty on my 2014 Infinity is about to expire. I just purchased a warranty from Endurance, and making payments is easy because they did the auto draft. The initial representative I spoke to was not informed and was pushy. But when I called back, the second one clarified things, so it was better. So far, my experience has been good.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I was given a 17-year-old car and I wanted it to be covered. I saw a commercial on TV for Coco but when I looked into them, they were a brokerage, so I did some more looking on the internet and came across Endurance and then gave them a call. Endurance would cover what I needed and they are not a brokerage. And they would be directly working with the mechanic I choose. They had a good reputation, too. Their rep was very helpful. He thoroughly explained exactly what's being covered, and we discussed the different packages they have and what I would want to cover. I have to wait for 1000 miles before I can claim anything, but everything is good and I already recommended them.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I got a note in the mail from people selling auto warrant after the initial warranty runs out. I started looking at that one and others. But that one was not very highly rated and Endurance was. Their various reviews online were very good. We build up miles very slowly because we don't drive much and we're out of the country half a year. And so, chances are we're less likely to need it than most people. Endurance is the only one that offered seven years or 100000 miles. Everybody else cut it off at five years and so, those extra two years made a part in our decision.

The guy I talked to on the phone was very good and straightforward. He gave good information without a bunch of hype. I was well disposed towards him. Then I got an unsolicited call because I also made an email inquiry. When he saw that I was heading to somebody else, he said, "Well, we were offering you some great discounts. I can't understand why you don't just go ahead and sign on." It was a high-pressure approach and I nearly cut off the relationship with Endurance completely as a result of that unsolicited call. I called the initial fellow back and he apologized for what happened. After I looked at all the other alternatives, the one that made the more sense for me was what Endurance was offering. They offer a good product and competitive price and it's worth the consideration.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Endurance Auto Warranty's customer service team was friendly. And for the most part, the guy who gave me the ins and outs of the product was pretty upfront with me. I haven’t had to use the warranty yet because it’s only been a month, but they told me I was supposed to receive my card that I was supposed to keep in the car with me at all time, and they haven’t sent that yet. I had to give them a call because they told me nothing else. And they got their money out of my account already. Other than that, my experience so far has been good.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Endurance Auto Warranty's customer service team has been wonderful and I've been very happy. I've never had a car without a warranty before, and I purchased one from Endurance because of their ratings. I’d recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

We wanted to ensure that we would be able to continue using our car for quite a few years, and we purchased an auto warranty from Endurance due to their ratings. The payments have been really easy. It’s all set up automatically and they just pull it out of my account. There were things that their specialist couldn’t answer, but I ended up getting changed with somebody else. The customer service team at Endurance was very helpful. When I needed to send in some proof, I contacted them and they were very responsive in getting it in and getting stuff to me. The only thing is they did not mention anything about a deductible, but I'll talk to them about it.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Unfortunately had to cancel the policy with Endurance, they did not cover any of the repairs recommended by a certified Cadillac dealer arguing the parts and services were not included in the policy. So I paid all this time for a coverage that I never had. Follow my advice. Avoid this company, I recommend to purchase the extended warranty offered by your dealer or by the manufacturer. Endurance makes money by taking it from you and not covering any repair at all.

Endurance Auto Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
How does Endurance measure success?
At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
How has Endurance grown or evolved?
At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information