The last time I called into the billing department it was a great experience. I cannot remember the lady's name but she was excellent and answer all of my questions and went above and beyond to help me out even for the most simplest thing. I appreciate her a lot.
Cancellation of contract due to selling subject vehicle. Very easy to use company. Competitive rates. Knowledgeable agents and staff. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Fortunate for me and Endurance, I didn't have to make a claim, but I am sure if I did that everything would have gone smoothly. I am enclosing last mileage reading (115,299) for possible partial refund. Thanks.
All 3 people I talked with were excellent customer service representatives. The first guy got me the best possible discount which made it even harder for me to cancel but it comes down to the stress of everyday money concerns so I did not feel this policy was best for me at this time. But in the future I would be happy to call again for a new quote as the customer service is such a positive experience. Would recommend to a friend.
I have a question on how many payments I had left and amount as well as if the other payment that I had already made went through. I was off the phone in less than five minutes but the representative was exceptional, professional, courteous to me.
Needed to know if problem with vehicle was covered. It was and Justen was so helpful, courteous, knowledgeable. Just loved speaking with him. Truly a warm and welcoming person. Wish I could hire him for my business.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
- 609,317 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Mike took the time to listen to my request and took it upon himself to explain to the process of what will happen during our phone call. He reassured me what I needed to look out for and what I could just ignore because he cares about my time just like I do. Couldn't have asked for more better service than that! Thank you! :)
Mr. Kevin ** provided me with superior customer service. Really had a knowledge of products and rules of the company and helped me get the info I needed. I would highly recommend your auto plan because of quality service your agent provided.
Scott is a very good customer service rep. He was helpful & took care of everything I needed help with. Just the sound of his delightful voice cheered up my day. Very impressed! I will give your # to anyone looking for a car service warranty. Thanks you Scott! I was having a long day!
Brought vehicle to shop, got runaround. Contact Endurance, spoke to Eddie **. He took care of the problem on a very professional level. I would recommend Endurance. Shops can charge a great deal of money, this can save you a great deal of money and aggravation. They do the work for you. They will find a local shop in your area that is your choice to go to. So convenient, they pay the bill for you.
Kevin explained the plan to me in details. I had some questions regarding the timing of the plan and the paperwork I had which supported a maintenance record. Kevin and his supervisor worked with me to get the records to them. I am very satisfied with both their service.
Monica ROCKS! I called to adjust my payment method and although we were unable to complete my initial request she did help me and let me know when I am eligible to do so and gave me her direct number which is rare nowadays. I appreciate her willingness to help and positive attitude, You go Monica!
When I called Endurance Scott picked up the phone. I told him what the problem was and he got on the phone and tried to straighten things out. He called the people for me while I was on the phone, he called me back when he said he was going to call me back. He honestly is a good member of your team. When he said something he did it. He straightened everything out for me. I appreciate what he did for me. If I have a problem again, I will be calling Scott. Whenever he answered the phone, he always sounded pleasant with a smile. So thank you for the great customer service. You were wonderful.
Kevin went above and beyond to help me regarding my coverage. He also called a place to make sure that they will be expecting me and my situation... He made a situation that had me stressed out to a situation that I am calm due to the extra steps he took... Thank you sooo much.
I received professional and helpful service by Endurance Warranty today. I spoke with one of their customer service representatives who was helpful and professional. I'm satisfied - thanks for providing great service. Would highly recommend.
I spoke with Sarah today and she really helped put my mind at ease on suggestions on helping me with a part on my vehicle that isn't even covered. She is a joy to talk with. I would definitely recommend Endurance warranty services to friends and family.
My representative Kevin ** was very pleasant and informative on my account. His attitude was so superior and pleasant. I as a customer will recommend him to help out anytime.
I spoke with Justin quite recently today. I am having problems getting my vehicle repaired. I called because I needed to know what my next move could be according to the warranty company. Justin listened to my complaint, allowed me to vent my frustrations, and calmly helped me. He went above and beyond his job description in order to assist me and did extensive research into the problem with my vehicle. He then emailed the information to me. Justin also reviewed my policy and informed me of my coverage. He did an outstanding job. He is an asset to your company. Thank You Justin!
Nichole was extremely polite, patient, and knowledgeable! I wish all my calls today would go this smoothly!! Two thumbs up for Nichole **!!!
Kevin had no problem helping me with moving the date on my due date, helping me to sign up for automatic deduction out of my account. He understood the whole situation. He was helpful, courteous. He was knowledgeable. Transaction went smoothly - no problems at all.
Michael ** is excellent when it came to customer service. He helped me through the whole 2 day process...give him a raise!!!
I spoke with a rep named Greg **. He was most helpful to me, very patient with me and my questions, gave me all info I needed to understand the info I had received in a e-mail that had confused me. Felt very positive about your company after speaking with Greg, knowing if I should need to call again your Customer Service is on the ball. Thank you Greg for your great assistance.
Was badly injured in a car accident and had paid ahead of time. Spoke to representative Sara who made the time to listen to my concerns and to retain my business granted me a refund on a portion of the premium paid. Needless to say I am looking for a new car and will purchase a new policy. This is an amazing company and has clearly shown they deserve my business and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Have had a great experience with Endurance. Michael from Customer service was very helpful in helping me cancel the contract (due to vehicle sale). Appreciate all the help received. I will post another review once I get the refund check on the due date. However, my experience so far has been very good and would certainly recommend this.
Sahra was extremely helpful with answering my questions and assisting me with changing my address on my account. Endurance has been nothing short of spectacular since I opened my policy with them.
I have been a customer for many years and with many cars. I have always worked with Eddie ** to get my car fixed. He is very polite and professional. He knows how to get my car fixed on a timely manner. Eddie is easy to talk to and will go out if his way to make sure my car is running well.
I never received my contract paperwork and Malika successfully resolved my issue quickly.
I was helped by Michael ** and after multiple calls and failed attempts to clear up an issue, Michael resolved the issue at hand from beginning to end in the same day. This review is to acknowledge Michael's dedication to keep customer service a top priority. Thank you Michael.
Justen was phenomenal in addressing the issue. Very professional and efficient. Very impressed with his customer service and his quest to assist me in my time of trouble. Having just lost my job Justen offered me a complimentary one month deferred payment for which I am very grateful. I'm hoping to be back employed within 2 months so I can continue my payments or else I shall come. Much appreciated.
I had a problem with my payment. Your associate was very very polite and so very helpful. She solved my problem in minutes. She was SUPER!!!
Nicole was very nice, pleasant, and knowledgeable. She took her time and made the payment process very easy, she also answered all my questions. Thanks Nicole.
Question and Answers - Endurance Auto Warranty
What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
- It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
- Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.
Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
- As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.
Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
How does Endurance measure success?
- At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
- The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
- One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.
Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
- · A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
How has Endurance grown or evolved?
- At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.
Endurance Auto Warranty Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Endurance Auto Warranty
- 400 Skokie Blvd. Suite 105
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (844) 394-8924