Endurance Auto Warranty

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I told Joe about the service that Advantage Toyota service advisor said. Think I have to bring my Toyota there and leave it for 4-5 days for Endurance claims rep come in. I was so upset because I have to go to the hospital 3 times a week. Joe the claims rep said that was not true, it may take that long for transmission or engine work but he did not think it would take 4-5 days. He provided me with very good information that is was not aware of that Toyota is suppose to do and they don't. KUDOS TO JOE.

I went into the ConsumerAffairs and Better Business Bureau websites and the first one that popped up with good reviews was Endurance Auto Warranty. The vehicle protection specialist was amazing. He laid out everything for me and explained every single question that I had. Making payments was easy because I gave him my credit card number and they set me on auto pay and it comes out every month. Endurance Auto Warranty helped me out. I received my car and all the paperwork and information in less than five days even though they gave me a 10-day window. They’ve been great ever since.

The warranty expired on my car. I had a really good one with Hyundai and I wanted to make sure that my car stayed in tip top shape with not having a lot of expense. I looked online and went to the fair credit or the bureau that checks companies and Endurance Auto Warranty had the highest rating. I gave the certified vehicle protection specialist the make and model of my car and told them how many miles I had on it. They came back with a complete list of everything that would be covered which was what I already have and some more. We had a conversation about it and I was happy and went on and made the purchase. There was one more thing that I brought up about me staying here and they went ahead and checked to see if there were more discounts and they got it for me. The payment side of purchasing was a big deal. I want to pay more than a 100 and they got it for me for less than that. My experience with Endurance was great.

I had another warranty company call me but I wasn't too sure about them. The guy came up on my phone like he's calling me from a different place he was in. I wasn't too sure about that and contacted Better Business Bureau. I pulled up Endurance Auto Warranty and they were one of the top companies recommended as far as my needs and wants. I talked to two different people and they were really good. I'd recommend them to somebody.

My car was out of warranty. I researched Endurance and saw that they were a direct insurer and not a third party. The rep was very knowledgeable about secondary warranties and everything went well. It was easy to make payments and I had a very good and professional experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Awesome customer service. Was very helpful!! Was worried as to how I would pay this month. The woman helping me quickly have gave me the best option to add it at the end of my bill cycle. Thanks so much for wonderful caring customer service!!

We had an auto warranty and it was running out, so we bought another one. Our experience with the Endurance Auto specialist was good and all the people we talked to seemed nice. We paid up for the whole thing with a card and it’s been good so far.

I previously had an auto warranty with Endurance which was expiring, and I thought it would be easier to go along with what I already had. When I first got it three years ago, I had some work done on my auto and our dealership did not know, or so they claimed they didn't know I had Endurance, but it has worked out. My interaction with the rep this last time was informative. It was an easy process and a quick and painless experience.

I just bought the vehicle in February and it has a three year or 36000 miles of warranty. But I've only got less than 30000 on it and it ran out because the three years was up. Endurance Auto Warranty had a really good rating and they were helpful. They got me into the bumper-to-bumper warranty and it sounded like a pretty good deal. I'm not insured until after 30 days and I have to drive it 1000 miles but I haven't had any issues.

The customer service Daniel gave me over the phone concerning the purchase of a warranty policy was absolutely wonderful. Daniel explained things too so I could understand and gave some options. Daniel also did not pressure me. In the future I will only deal w/ Daniel!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dear Endurance, I was totally confused with my initial account documents and billing statements. I called customer service - Daniel ** was not only extremely helpful; he exceeded my expectations of the call with his knowledge and prompt follow-up. He is a great asset to your company!

I have a 2006 Lexus that's under warranty now but the warranty is going to expire in November. I went online then got hold of one of the guys at Endurance. I called and the numbers given to me sounded very reasonable. $2,800 sounded like what I was looking to spend. Endurance's protection specialist was efficient on the phone. He was hitting all the right highlights and was persuasive in a nice way. However, I sold the car and so I ended up canceling. Still, everything was handled very efficiently. And so, I was very impressed with Endurance.

My car broke down on my way home from vacation. You guys authorized repairs at a dealership in Virginia. I was pleased with how easy everything went including getting a rental to get me back there. After arriving home I noticed that I still had problems. I talked to Daniel who was very helpful and put my mind at ease about what I had to do. And it didn't include going back to Virginia.

My car didn't have warranty anymore and I was looking for that, just in case something happen to be covered. Endurance Auto Warranty is the one with the most satisfaction of people in the web and that's why I chose it. The vehicle protection specialist was really kind and he explained really well all the requirements and all the coverage that I will have. He was very good and it was an easy application. To make payments, we put a direct pay through my bank account and it's easy. It looks like I'm in good hands and I feel glad that I did everything.

Our previous warranty has expired and Endurance Auto was the first one that came up on Google. The sales pitch was too long and it was more time than I would have liked to spend, but making payments was easy. I've been with them for a month.

Our auto warranty was expiring and so we decided to look into acquiring a new one. Endurance's protection specialist told me what their warranty would cover and he was very comprehensive. Overall, my experience with Endurance was great. They were quick and accommodating.

I got Endurance Auto Warranty as my old warranty ran out. I went online and looked at some charges prior to selecting them. I like their plan better than the other auto warranty providers. I had a positive experience with their protection specialist. Everything was explained to me. They explained that I needed warranty and actually go through the steps of the warranty. But I was listening to some other things too about how much the deductible was. That made a difference too because their deductible is only $100. I've set up an automatic payment for my warranty. I have no problem with them.

I acquired Endurance Auto Warranty because the warranty that my car had expired before I even bought it. It’s a used car and the warranty expired at 30,000 miles and I bought it at 40,000 miles. Endurance Auto gave me the best deal. The vehicle protection specialist was really good and very knowledgeable. I'm just hoping that everything that he said would be covered because I recently put my car into the shop. I did everything over the phone and making payments is easy because I set up auto-pay. Customer service is fast and they were very professional. I called in one time because I thought I had to make a payment but she said that it was automatically set up.

I had purchased a used vehicle three years ago and I had so many problems with it when I bought it. I basically replaced everything in the car except for the air conditioning which is running fine but some of the issues weren’t covered under the warranty that I purchased. I took a chance and decided it's worth the money to invest in Endurance Auto Warranty. The specialist was informative. They provided a lot of good information which made me decide because I already called another company prior. Their prices were much higher and they weren't as informative in what they covered and that made the difference.

Payments are thru my credit cards. It was very easy and I don't have to worry about it. My only interaction with the customer service team was when my email address was incorrect on the paperwork because they never got anything via email. When I finally got it in the mail I saw that there was a letter missing off my email address. I asked if I could update it and they said they can't update the email address at this time. My one concern is that everything will run smoothly and that I don't have to deal with anything. I feel comfortable with my choice and I hope that everything works out the way it's supposed to. I feel that I have made a good decision.

I was coming up on the end of my auto warranty and since I'm using my car for daily travel, I didn't want to be stuck with the large bills. So I looked at online reviews and signed up with Endurance for an extended auto warranty. I got more information through working with the person online as well as browsing the website than another service that I had contacted as well. The representative I spoke to was very knowledgeable, very confident of what they were selling and it didn’t sound like the person was just going through a script. Whereas the other company I've contacted were extremely vague, didn't want to answer some of the questions that I had. That raised red flags. Endurance gave me a good feeling about the purchase itself and so far, payments are reasonable. Though I wish it were more affordable. Overall, it was a great experience.

My car didn't come with an auto warranty and Endurance Auto Warranty was more reasonable than other providers. They were cheaper and offered a lot of things. Also, it was great with their specialist. He was very knowledgeable and walked me through the process. I was eligible for a discount which is always good and making payments was easy.

The old warranty on my vehicle ran out and got Endurance Auto Warranty. I signed up at least a month ago and have not received any paperwork from them. They didn't explain how to file a claim or answer any questions I had when I signed up for the service. There was no problem making payments. That was explained that I pay x amount of years a certain amount and the other years were free. My experience at least in signing up for the service and setting up payment was good. Other than that, I haven't really dealt with it or them.

I’ve been with Endurance Auto Warranty for about two months now. I have a new vehicle so I considered getting a warranty. I’ve been looking around and every warranty place seemed to be putting pressure. I felt pressured with Endurance, too, and I was in a rush to get an auto warranty, so I signed up with them. Even if they’re pricier, another reason I stood with Endurance was they're local, so if I have an issue and nothing happens to work out, at least they're in my neighborhood. All the other auto warranty companies seem to be out of my state and Endurance happens to be here in Skokie so they're close to home. They do normal wear and tear as well, which other warranty companies couldn’t guarantee.

When the sales rep was trying to sign me up, she was very responsive in calling back. But as soon as I signed up, I tried to call her back for more info but she never returned my phone calls. I also don’t think she knew what she was talking about since she couldn’t answer my questions. These made me leery about Endurance. Despite these, I sent her an email that I’m sticking with them in the meantime. But the guy from Customer Service that I spoke with on the day I tried to cancel my policy seemed to be very knowledgeable, so he made me lean towards Endurance.

Another thing was that in making payments, I was never told there was going to be an automatic withdrawal every month out of my credit card, but I kept my services with Endurance. I don’t know if I can still cancel with them, but from the day I called to when my 30 days were up, I sent an email to both the salesperson and the last guy I spoke with and told them I wasn’t happy with Endurance. I was trying to get a return call from the reps, but to this day they still haven’t returned my phone call. I didn't care for the customer service and right now, I wouldn't recommend anybody from Endurance until I actually need to use my warranty.

Two front sensors for the car - I would like to say that Daniel ** very knowledgeable with his work. Also very attentive doing customer service. Very informative with helping us resolve our situation regarding a claim. Mr. Daniel ** should be recognized with doing a excellent job. Thanks again to Mr. ** for being such a value employee for this company. Great customer Service.

We wanted to keep the vehicle that we had but the extended warranty on it was about to expire. I did some inquiries, mostly researched online into what extended warranties would be worth the time and money. I ran across Endurance and they rated pretty high so I gave them a call. Purchasing the extended auto warranty was very easy. I gave them the credit card number and it was straightforward, no problem at all.

The salesperson was excellent, very forthcoming and honest. He told me about all the plans and sold me something that was right for me and my budget. He didn’t try to push me into something that I didn’t need or couldn’t afford, finding out what I think was the perfect plan for what I needed to have covered and explained all the coverages to me. He showed me a sample of the contract and then once I got the contract I called him back. He said to contact him if I have any questions. I did and he answered all of them.

It worked well and I had a very positive experience. Everything that he told us that’s gonna happen has happened. If people are looking for an extended warranty I definitely recommend Endurance Auto Warranty highly because the process was seamless from beginning to end. Overall, Endurance has comprehensive coverage, excellent customer service and they give thorough explanation. We’d definitely recommend and use them again.

I had the vehicle in the shop for a regular maintenance and my mechanic and I started talking about the mileage on the vehicle. I had an extended warranty that came with the vehicle when I purchased it and I had already purchased the extended warranty through the dealer. It ended at 122,000. Now it's at 125,000. He said I can still get an extended warranty. He gave me options and I went looking, read ratings and ended up going with Endurance Auto Warranty. I called them a couple of days ago after I got the contract and discussed the waiting period with them. It said 60 days and 1,000 miles. The confirmation team and the original salesperson said it was 30 days and 1,000 miles. I asked them to go back and listen to the tapes but they said that wouldn’t do any good because they don’t offer that plan for my vehicle.

Even though the outcome wasn’t quite what I was hoping, it was a good experience. I liked that there was only a $100 deductible with it. The plan itself sounded good. Between 30 days and 60 days, it shouldn’t make a difference. Now, if I break down at 45 days, I’m going to be a pretty unhappy camper. I got 104 miles left out of a 2,000. So, I’m almost to the 1,000 miles. Worst case scenario, if something happens and I have 1,000 miles on it, it’s going to sit for a while. It’s better to have something go wrong with the time frame than the mileage because if you have a transmission problem, you can’t put miles on it. Overall, the experience was good. They did a good job of explaining the plan. The certified vehicle protection specialist was knowledgeable and cordial. For a salesperson, he was answering questions more and explaining the program rather than being pushy. So, from that perspective, it was a good experience.

I made the down payment on the phone with them after the confirmation. Now, it’s automatically deducted each month from my account. I've got it on autopay. You can’t ask for anything easier than that. But the waiting period is a big thing for me. They have a salesperson and a confirmation team that tells me something different than what’s on the contract and tells me it’s being recorded. They should go back and listen to the recording and make it right. I went through the entire extended warranty with the one I bought at the dealership and it didn’t have any problems and the car is running good. Right now, I’m not making a big deal. The communications I've had makes me feel comfortable, that they’re reputable and that they will pay a claim. But I’m disappointed that they don’t hold themselves accountable up front.

I was buying a used car and I’ve decided I wanted to get a warranty for it. Endurance Auto Warranty’s plan was a little different from anybody else. I also looked it up and it said it was highly rated, pretty good and one of the better warranty providers. The certified vehicle protection specialist was pretty good. He was knowledgeable about what he was doing. Making payments for the purchase was not difficult. But the amount could be lower. I don’t know why it costs more than some.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I only had them for a few months, and I canceled because I found a better deal when I re-financed my car, however, it was a very pleasant experience. Customer service was amazing, and the cancellation policy was even better! Couldn't be more happy with how everything happened. I'm sad to go honestly!

I have purchased a used vehicle and it's in great working condition, but it's better to be safe than sorry and get a warranty that wasn't too expensive. I searched through Google and came across with Endurance Auto Warranty which ended up being a good fit. They gave me a call and were very helpful over the phone and got everything squared away. We have an auto debit hooked up to my credit card, so making a payment is good and easy. They also said that I needed to get an oil change before the 30 days was up, or a certain number of miles. I have done it with Walmart and it was fun.

The repairs on the vehicles to work on these vehicles anymore with all the electronics, gizmos and gadgets they put on it are so rotten expensive and I can't afford them so I got two different accounts with Endurance Auto Warranty, one for my pickup and the other for my SUV. I picked them off my internet because I've heard some good things about it. The service writer that I use at the Ford house also told me he's had good dealings with the Endurance for the most part. Plus it would cost me about $190 to have it checked out and the $100 deductible can't be beaten too. Endurance's certified vehicle protection specialist was very knowledgeable and professional. He told me to look it over and I did within the 30 days so everything is really good.

I was also instructed to have the oil changed on my little Ford Edge within 30 days which I did it but I forgot my Endurance card. I'm also going to fax the information over to Endurance to have the oil changed in my car and get serviced because I had the oil changed in my SUV but I forgot my car. But before I bought Endurance, I had my brakes redone on my SUV and some serpentine belt replaced on it too so it's in a very good shape. It's just one of the things you don't expect the next so I got to have the insurance and for me, they're top-notched people.

Question and Answers - Endurance Auto Warranty

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?

It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.

What sets Endurance apart from the competition?

Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?

As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.

How does Endurance measure success?

At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.

What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?

The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.

How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?

One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.

Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?

· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times

How has Endurance grown or evolved?

At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Profile