Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Had reason to call in for help with my account. Bridget helped me and was wonderful. Earlier in the year had car issues. My claim went through with no problems. This product is as good as the GM extended warranty I had before. Only sorry I can't extend the warranty further when it expires. My car is 12 years old. Worth every penny.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Today, on the phone, Martin was professional, quick and to the point. He made the experience fast and efficient, understanding that I am busy and have many things to do. He emailed me so that all I had to do was respond to cancel my policy with Endurance instead of having to send a letter and all. Thanks Martin!

I called to verify that my written request for policy cancellation was processed. Martin was extremely helpful and fast at completing the transaction. The only detractor was I was transferred several times. I'm told I will receive my refund in approximately 30 days.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Outstanding customer service warranty on our 10 year old vehicle with high mileage... It's well worth the money you spend to keep your vehicle road worthy. Very friendly with professional representatives. Try them this month and have a worry free vacation with your older vehicle.

Kevin was very helpful, courteous and kind during our conversation. He was polite and very informative with attention to detail. It's representatives like Kevin that would keep me interested in your services. He genuinely was interested in me and it was refreshing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was blessed to have Martin answer the 2nd time I called Endurance. I'm very BIG on customer service & my 1st experience with Endurance was the complete 360. The only reason I called back was to report the 1st representative. Martin went over details & answered my questions. Also share a links where I can go online & find any information that was needed. He demonstrated perfect customer service. He was apologetic for the rude employee. He was helpful, pleasant, entertaining & professional. Due to his outstanding customer service I would definitely recommend to friend & family. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great company. Very helpful. No issues with policy. Always willing to answer any questions needed. Also very fast, prompt service. Customer service is very polite and educated about the product that they are selling. Always great. Will use company again.

Kevin was very helpful in assisting me with my situation. Thanks. Job well done. He was pleasant, professional, and eager to assist. He was quick to obtain the information I needed and send it to me in email and hard copy. I appreciate Kevin taking the time with my situation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The whole process of solicitation on their part to signing us up for this service and getting enrolled in the program was a pleasant experience. There was no pressure, nor any negativity with the process. Martin **, the representative that we worked with was eager, polite, and very helpful in our dealings with the company. I can say that their customer service department was super!

Cancel contract, on a fixed income and would not be able to afford the warranty. Having speaking to customer service about my situation I am very pleased to hear that we came to an agreement. The representative that I spoke to both times was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining the product to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Martin is an amazing advisor. He went out of his way in ensuring that I was happy with the service that was provided by Endurance. Not only did he give me the details on why my dealership (where my car was being serviced) charged me the amount, he also offered to negotiate on my behalf, which eventually helped me save lots! Thanks a ton. Really happy with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a claim for my truck and the dealer where I got the truck called Endurance and got all the paperwork done. On the other hand, Endurance did not cover everything that should've been. There was a mechanical plastic component attached to radiator hose and according to Endurance, it was considered the radiator hose so they wouldn't cover it. For me, it's a mechanical thing which should be covered. But the other stuff into the claim, they covered so Endurance did all right. They've been very responsive and I was up and running in no time at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I realized how expensive it was gonna be to repair my car, I searched for the top rated auto warranty providers and Endurance Auto Warranty was the number one company that I found. Their reps walked me through what it would generically cover and offered me to ask any question that I had regarding it. I told them I wanted them to send me literature on it and that I would get back with them. They sent me everything that I wanted and I followed up with them the following day. They gave me one price and it was reasonable considering what the dealer would charge. My payment is on autopay which is the easiest way possible but I'm still out of the 60-day, 100-mile period since purchasing and haven't filed a claim yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a used vehicle so we looked into getting an auto warranty. Endurance Auto Warranty has a good rating and the specialist worked with me and explained everything. He took good care of me. Plus, it was very easy purchasing the extended auto warranty. I paid it all in one shot and I am covered for five years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Endurance is a great reliable company. They paid out $2,000 in claims for my transmission repair. Martin advised me to go to Aamco for a free diagnostic. Aamco not only looked at it for free but they fixed my transmission and Endurance paid more than $2,000 and this was more than was paid out in the contract.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an older vehicle, a 2006 Buick LaCrosse, that was in very good shape but has a lot of expensive electronic stuff. I was looking for something that kind of protects it so that I didn't have any big surprises so I purchased Endurance Auto Warranty. I arranged payments and it makes it easy. Everyone of the extended warranties I've dealt with were pushy and they weren't as bad as some of them. They gave me time to think about it so as far as buying from them, I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My warranty expired, I did some research and Endurance came out number one. I've only made one payment where I gotta use online banking and it was okay with the certified vehicle protection specialist. It was business. We talked and I found out a few things that were not covered and that I thought what's covered and should have been covered. I'm satisfied with them.

Daniel ** was amazing. I had a change of finances and was unable to keep my policy. However he didn't make me feel horrible about my circumstances. He was actually very friendly and professional about giving me different options. I will definitely be giving Endurance a call when and if my finances change and it is all thanks to how he treated me as a customer. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Mercedes that was out of warranty and I know the maintenance was going to be expensive if I had a major issue. So I thought Endurance Auto Warranty would be a good insurance. They seemed to be okay from what I read in Consumer Affairs and Better Business, etcetera, and the price was competitive, so I signed up with them. The sign up was pleasant and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. Making a payment was easy, they send me a bill and I pay it. Although I wanted to do automatic drafting, it didn't happen but it's fine. I haven't had to bring the car in for anything special but they told me clearly the deductible was $100, I have to have the car for two months and a thousand miles before any claims to be made. So far, so good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I knew some people in the automotive business and Endurance offered the better of the deals, longer warranty and mileage or years. We found it online but the website doesn't give you a whole lot of information and you really have to get into a person. Although, they were very fast. Once we put that information we want to talk to somebody, they called us on the phone. However they only gave us while we were on the phone to accept the deal. That's really disconcerting. Plus, my husband was here, talking to somebody else about Endurance and they have another offer and this one had never heard of it. So somebody didn't get all the facts. I don't know if they're independent and just trying to sell or there are different packages and they were offering a different one.

Anyway, they explained everything we needed to know and clarified some things so we were fine. Although it was a little upsetting that you had to have 1,000 miles on it before the plan went into effect which most don't do. But thankfully just before, we went to San Antonio so that got clarified that way. And then the other thing was if something goes wrong within three months I can't have anything repaired that way. That was a little deserting. Even though the air conditioners went out before I got the warranty, the car is three years old and relatively new.

Additionally, we have the Acadia GMC, year '14, and the agent told me there's 17 different "recalls" on our vehicle yet I've never seen one of them. That upset me. I don't like that kind of pressure point. Plus, I go to the same place to get the oil changed and they would have told me something. The agent said they get them so they know the status of the vehicle. In other words they take information of that nature and "click" it into your warranty cost. But I figured if it's serious enough, we have free oil change for life on it. Although I didn't like the price at all. But what can I do when I know when an electronic component go out next week and that's the price of what we paid 'cause components are expensive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My other auto warranty ran out so I decided to look into acquiring another one. Endurance Auto Warranty sounded good and they had a good rating so I chose them. Their certified vehicle protection specialist was able to explain how claims worked and answered all my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Just traded my Automobile (370Z) for a Silverado. The service provided to me was of the utmost. When my vehicle's trunk latch needed repairing, it only took a phone call to the customer service number provided and everything was taken care of immediately. I never had an issue when I needed service for my car and I would recommend you guys any day. Thanks so much for the service!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very pleased with Endurance and their customer service, I was able to have warranty policy for close to a year and let me tell you that I was glad to have them. My vehicle started to have some suspension and sensor issues and they covered the expense. After a year and a half, I had to trade my vehicle for a new more reliable one. Now, once my manufacturer warranty expires I know I will have to come back to Endurance and get my vehicle a new extended warranty. After a year of service, canceling the policy was easy and Martin from customer service was very helpful and polite. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I put a lot of miles on my truck, and I'm already out of the manufacturer warranty, so I went with Endurance Auto. I got other companies before and from what I've heard about Endurance, they provide the best things of being able to get everything done quickly. The rep was friendly and knowledgeable. Making payments is extremely easier than any other company I've worked with as they offer a monthly payment, which is perfect. Also, when I called to make sure that my debit card was on auto pay so I would meet the payments, it was good, quick, and easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with my dealer has been nothing but bad. I contacted Endurance, was connected with Eddie ** who has been nothing but outstanding! We had continued problems with the Auto shop during the repair which was not covered under the warranty. Nonetheless, Eddie ** offered great assistance, locating the necessary parts, communicating with the Auto shop manager throughout the process. It's safe to say the excellent result was largely attributable to Eddie **. We have recommended Endurance and Eddie ** to several friends letting them know they will get nothing but superb, informed customer service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The repairs of a BMW are expensive so I got an auto warranty from Endurance since they have a five out of five on their reviews. The rates they gave me seems fair and legit. The specialist that I talked to did everything and answered my questions. I even called him back in his personal number. I left a message and got a call back immediately 15 minutes later. I paid in full because there was a $300 discount if I did that. I called them back to verify the mileage and that I had the contract in hand and it was good to go. They are outstanding and very easy to work with. It was a pleasant and excellent overall experience.

I like the service that they gave me. It was on time to the point where I understand what was said and how it was explained to me and how I supposed to do it when I have a problem with my vehicle and who to call to talk to if I need them. Now that how you take care of your customer. Very very happy!!!

John was an outstanding customer service rep. He made my Monday beautiful and blessed. He used great customer service and very professional and I would definitely recommend to a friend. He helped me through a tough time and ensured me that my coverage is excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a used, older truck and only knew what I found out from driving it. I wanted to make sure I was protected in case anything major happened and when I was checking out another company on the Better Business Bureau website, I saw that Endurance was listed above the other company. So I reached out to them and their rep has been very informative. When I read the warranty, it sort of lent itself to saying that I couldn't change my own oil. So I asked the rep about it and she said it was okay. Also, their warranty is 100,000 miles further than the other one and it’s a little bit cheaper.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The car dealership that I got my car from ended up not selling me an auto warranty so I had to go out and find my own. I googled and Endurance Auto Warranty had the best results as far as the stars and ratings are concerned that's why I went with them. The customer service team was very polite, very quick, very easy and has no drama. I'm a new customer but so far, it's been fine.

Question and Answers - Endurance Auto Warranty

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?

It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.

What sets Endurance apart from the competition?

Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?

As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.

How does Endurance measure success?

At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.

What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?

The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.

How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?

One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.

Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?

· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times

How has Endurance grown or evolved?

At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Profile