Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Center Open
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Top Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… I haven’t had any issues with Endurance, so far. My windows are power windows and the policy takes care of that, as well as my keys, my keyfob, master cylinder and certain other...

Verified

The rep was very helpful. He got everything handled very quickly and professionally. We were able to customize the plan to what we needed. It's a good cost overall. It is a monthl...

Endurance Warranty cost

Endurance Warranty’s prices vary based on the plan you choose and your vehicle’s age, mileage, make and model. You can expect to spend $350 to $700 per year.

One area where Endurance Warranty stands out is its 36-month, interest-free payment schedule. Endurance also offers a 30-day refund period in case you decide you don’t want the protection after all.

Endurance’s extended auto warranties are typically transferable, but doing so might require a $50 transfer fee. Ask a representative to see if you're eligible for an extended warranty transfer.

Endurance Warranty plans

Endurance Warranty offers six coverage plans that can be customized to fit your needs. Contracts for these plans range from 11 to 12 pages in length and are relatively easy to read, but we’ve broken down some of the details here to give you an idea of what each offers. It’s important to understand the terms and conditions of an extended auto warranty contract to make sure you know exactly what you're getting.

Select Premiere
    The Select Premiere plan is designed for vehicles with high mileages. Endurance Warranty provides coverage for vehicles with up to 150,000 miles. It also covers cars up to 20 years old. Besides providing 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursements, the Select Premiere plan covers select components such as:
    Secure
    The Secure plan is the cheapest option available from Endurance Warranty. However, like all of Endurance’s plans, you still get access to 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car benefits. An optional feature of this plan is a “disappearing deductible.” This means your deductible shrinks the longer you go without making a claim. The plan covers several vital components that are expensive to repair, including:
    • Turbochargers and superchargers
    Superior
    The Superior plan covers everything in the Select Premiere and Secure plans and more, but it’s still a step down from the Supreme plan’s exclusionary coverage. The Superior plan covers:
    • Turbochargers and superchargers
    • Front and rear suspensions
    Supreme Plan
    The Supreme plan is Endurance Warranty’s most comprehensive plan. It offers bumper-to-bumper, exclusionary coverage. This means all repairs are covered unless specifically excluded. The Supreme plan covers:
    • Gaskets
    • Front and rear suspensions
    • Everything else on the vehicle not specifically excluded
    Secure Plus
    The Secure Plus plan offers powertrain plus protection and the shortest waiting period at a lower price point. This plan covers:
    • Steering
    Advantage
    The Advantage plan includes maintenance coverage as well as helping you save on vehicle repairs. This plan covers:
    • Oil and filter changes
    • Brake pad replacements
    • Wiper blade replacements
    • Tire rotations

Each Endurance plan comes with one year of Endurance Elite benefits. These perks come with a $20 activation fee and include:

• Roadside assistance that provides 24/7 help with anything you need to start moving again.
    • Total loss protection with up to $1,000 toward replacement vehicle.
    • Collision discount with a limit of up to $500 per covered collision and a $1,000 limit.
    • Key fob replacement with a $500 limit to repair or replace your car key fob.
    • The Endurance Protect app, which helps you stay connected with staff and your benefits. The app also lets you access roadside assistance.
    • Tire repair/replacement for up to two replaced or repaired tires per year. This is a repair-first benefit – if the damage can be repaired, the cost is covered up to $40.

Endurance Warranty coverage

Endurance does not require a vehicle inspection before offering coverage, and it extends coverage to vehicles that are up to 20 years old. However, you must maintain your car appropriately in order for the warranty to be considered valid. Endurance has waiting periods of 30 to 60 days depending on your contract.

Endurance Warranty pays claims upfront, so you don’t have to pay anything out of pocket other than the deductible. Its auto warranties are honored at more than 350,000 ASE-certified repair facilities across the country. Payouts are limited to the vehicle’s trade-in value, though. As a result, maximum payouts differ for each contract.

Endurance Warranty also provides 24/7 roadside assistance (available to customers once every 72-hour period). Roadside assistance can tow your vehicle 25 miles to the closest compliant facility or provide lockout assistance, battery start service, flat tire changes and emergency fuel delivery.

Endurance Warranty offers rental car reimbursement in case your car is stuck in the shop for several days. It pays $30 per day for up to five days. This isn’t enough to cover most car rentals, but it can take care of a sizable portion of the bill. However, Endurance Warranty’s trip interruption reimbursement pays up to $450 ($150 per day, not exceeding three days) if your destination is more than 100 miles from your home.

Endurance Warranty is not available in California.

Endurance Warranty FAQ

How much does Endurance Warranty cost?

Endurance does not offer pricing for its warranty coverage plans on its website. However, you can request a free quote online by providing a few details about your vehicle and your contact information.

Is Endurance Warranty worth it?

Like with any auto warranty company, this depends on a number of factors, including your coverage options, cost and vehicle. Weigh the likelihood of a covered incident versus the cost of your warranty to see if it’s the right option for you. Unexpected auto repairs can cost thousands, so many people find that the security of an extended warranty is worthwhile.

Can I cancel my Endurance Warranty?

Endurance Warranty offers an unconditional 30-day, money-back guarantee. During the first 30 days, if you decide that the coverage isn't what you're looking for, the cancellation process is simple. Call the customer service number, and if you haven't used your policy in the first 30 days, Endurance will refund your money.

Can you negotiate Endurance auto warranty prices?

Negotiating prices is a fairly standard industry practice. However, Endurance does offer monthly payment options, which may be better if you're working with a specific budget.

How much is Endurance a month?

Endurance offers payment plans for some of its warranty coverage options, but it doesn't disclose pricing or monthly cost information on its website. You can obtain a free quote via phone or online, though.

Is Endurance Warranty any good?

Endurance Warranty is a good option if you’re looking for a dependable extended auto warranty. The coverage costs are average, but Endurance Warranty is particularly appealing to those with older cars since it offers coverage for vehicles up to 20 years old. The company’s ability to cover claims in certified repair shops across the country makes it convenient, even when you’re far from home. Endurance Warranty is a solid choice for extended auto warranties.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I was under the impression, when I got this warranty, it was more of a bumper-to-bumper warranty. The way the salesman explained it to me made me think that I had full coverage on my Chevy truck, and I thought I would never have to touch anything on this truck. I can understand normal wear and tear, but when my first problem happened with the truck, and I was talking to Endurance, apparently, I didn't have the coverage I thought I had. So, there are things that aren't covered that I thought would be covered.

Endurance gave me the book to read, and I never read it. I’ve had it for so long, and with my Dodge, nothing ever went wrong. I bought it new in 2012, and it had a three-year factory warranty. I knew I was coming to an end and figured I'd better protect myself. I started looking at extended warranties and ended up calling Endurance. It sounded like something I wanted, so I went with them and I’ve had it for quite a while. The extended warranty has been very good because I think I bought a lemon. I’m having multiple problems with my Chevy truck, and it’s only got 30,000 miles on it. It's a 2019 Chevy High Country, which is the top-of-the-line truck that Chevy makes, and it was $70,000 when it was new. I should have kept my Dodge.

When my passenger window wouldn’t go up, I took my Chevy truck in and the dealership called the insurance company. They had to get the okay from Endurance before they can look at the car. They said, “Go ahead and fix it,” and within two days, I had my truck back and the dealership charged them $500 for the repair. Endurance was fantastic. I paid a little extra, but I got zero deductible, which I really like. One time though, it took them a while to get their appraiser out there when the power steering went on the truck. It turned out to be $2,500 in repairs.

I can understand if they have to send their appraiser out to look at it to make sure the auto place isn’t ripping them off but the truck sat there for quite a while and the the dealership wouldn’t give a loaner. They said, “Well, that’s up to your insurance company.” I thought I would get a loaner, but I didn't. Other than that, I've been perfectly happy. If there were more stars, I would give it to Endurance. Within the last three months, they have dished out close to $4,000 in repairs at the shop. New trucks are absolutely ridiculous. You can't even put new pads on a truck without going to some kind of system because everything's electrical. Now, I'm having problems with the brakes, and I'm afraid it's gonna have to go in again. I hope Endurance doesn't drop me.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Richard. We're so happy to hear that you love your coverage plan with Endurance and are grateful that you took the time to provide us with feedback, it helps us to improve service for everyone!

We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service in the future!

- The Endurance Team

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 6, 2022

I like Endurance, and I don't have any complaints at all. A friend of mine recommended Protect My Car, but then I was doing my research and spoke with both of them. That was close to Christmastime, so I knew there were lots of sales that will be going on around that time, so I decided to look into it. I found Endurance had a plan better, because they also help with maintenance on the car. They also cover a higher mileage than Protect My Car. Even though Endurance was a bit more expensive, I preferred the length of time I'm covered, which is five years compared to four years with the other company.

The representatives were awesome, and they were very polite, helpful, and not pushy. Protect My Car was extremely pushy. When I said no, they still tried to get me to sign up. I already signed up with Endurance and I'm very good at saying no, but the sales guy was very good and knew what he was doing. He was able to get me to sign up again with them just to try it out. After signing up, I thought, "Oh, my God, no. What the hell am I doing signing up for two?" So I called and I canceled and they're refunding me back my money.

I don't regret going with Endurance. I noticed that my car was jerking and there was no problem or check engine sign. At some point the same week, the check engine light came on then went off again. I took my car to the dealership to do the overall maintenance, my oil change and tire rotation. I said, "By the way, there was a check engine light that came on and it went away the same week, and I hope you do check it out."

The dealership checked it out and the guy said it was a transmission issue. They worked with Endurance, and Endurance did everything and fixed my car. They put in a new transmission, and I was blown away, 'cause one, I didn't know that something like that will be coming on to me. Two, the Endurance company worked with the dealership directly. I didn't even have to lift a finger. The dealership told me how much I needed to pay, I paid it, and everything was done.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Emily. Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team! Please contact us if you have any further questions.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: June 28, 2022

The Endurance policy is expensive but it seemed like it covered more. It’s $4,300 but my daughter had to have a warranty so I figured pay it by the month or pay it out of pocket and I wasn't paying any more out of them. She had a 2014 Chevy Cruze and I’d fix one little hose and then another hose would break or a joint would break or I had a crack in the antifreeze reservoir tank. Then the water pump went. It was constantly issues with that car. Now it’s resolved because there are no more parts to fix. I had everything replaced. I got tired of it.

I was comfortable going into the program with Endurance. I got burned on a warranty that I had bought before for one of my cars. I never used the warranty and it was almost $3,000 that got tied in when I financed the car. I never had to use it but when I made the last payment on that warranty, it was done. It was null and void. They screwed me over. So I had to fight and they paid a portion of it finally and then the dealership cut in, but I still had to pay 300 and some dollars just to get the work done. The first time that I have any kind of mess with this warranty or any other warranty, I will find somebody else.

I told the rep from Endurance that I was thinking on paying on this for three years. I asked the rep if it’s going to be null and void if it gets paid off early or if I go the full three years, and my daughter is not at 100,000 miles. And he said that even after the last payment, I’m still going to be covered. I said that I just wanted to make sure and he said that I’m guaranteed for three years or 100,000 miles.

On the phone, the rep was very knowledgeable and spent time with me. It wasn't five minutes and done and over with. I paid at the time of but he told me I had 30 days to cancel. He gave me all of the email documents that I had to print, which was substantial, but it is what it is. And I understood that concept. Then when I read through everything, he verified everything that was in the paperwork. So, to recognize and to be able to touch point on key information that's needed in order to sell these policies, he was very much on point. Everything that he said, I could confirm in the paperwork and the emails that I received.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Steven, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance! We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I asked the rep from Endurance what kind of policies were available and he said there were three different ones. I told him that the only thing I'm interested in is the drivetrain, the major mechanical components and he said that Endurance has one that covers that, which was the one we selected. Also, I got to Endurance because there was an independent survey done on the top five of their kinds of programs and I read the reviews on them. Endurance was rated first in that entire review. Then, I read the particular reviews. I have to see how people were treated and it appeared that they were treated fairly.

We had a program one other time. We had bought two new cars and it was our first excursion into these highly electronic vehicles. It'd be a good idea to have them covered. When we had a couple of issues, we were treated poorly so I was very leery of this kind of a process again, but yet having bought that vehicle, it might be worthwhile trying it once more, and we have.

At first, I had some problems with the MEPCO website. I couldn't get from Endurance to MEPCO very easily and I had to make a few phone calls to get there. It took me about two or three different tries. We bought the warranty in either November or December and the first payment was late because I couldn't get to the website at all. I kept trying to enter the data and for some reason or another, it wouldn't take it. I got a nastygram from Endurance saying I was late and I said that I tried to pay three days ago and nothing happened. I never got a receipt. I talked to a couple of people about it and it seemed to indicate to me that I paid it. But I got the nastygram from Endurance saying I was late and did I need help with payment. It was a whole bunch of who struck John about my finances but it had nothing to do with that. It had to do with their website. So, I explained that to people and I was able to get the payment made.

The following month, I had a similar problem but I kept trying because I noticed that the first time, after I got on it the second time on the first payment due, there was a difference in the way it reacted. So I kept looking for that and I finally found it. I would like to see it be all just one website to go to rather than the way Endurance splits it up between their service and advertising website, and then somebody else is collecting my money. I find that a little disconcerting, but if that's the way they're going to do business, that's your business model and it’s entirely up to them, but I would prefer different.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

When I got on the phone with the Endurance rep, I was reassured of customer service. The rep was also friendly. The payment was easy to set up on auto-pay. I did it the first time. However, when I needed my car fixed, I took it to the shop. The shop was great that I took it to. But when I would call for the next steps, I never got a phone call from Endurance, like a follow-up to say, “We heard that your car was in the shop. These are the steps.” Nothing to reiterate my warranty.

When I would call, I got the same girl twice. She had a little McDonald’s quality of customer service. Luckily, I got another gentleman and he was awesome. By having this young lady on the phone with me twice, there was no way I could’ve gotten bad customer service twice. But by him getting back on the phone, it reassured me that I made the best decision. I was frantic. It was the holiday season. Getting a new transmission is quite pricey. But he turned around and it worked out.

But the thing was, I still got nothing from Endurance to say, “How did it go?” Even when my car was delayed, I called back up there. I was very patient because of the holidays. I knew that it didn't make sense to get a rental car because my car had not even been looked at by Endurance. So, when they came and they processed my claim, I was like, okay, it would take a little more time because of the holidays. Everything was going on.

I said, “Is there any way you can extend the window for one more day?” He said, “Our policy doesn't allow it. I'm not sure.” They sent me to customer services, like a courtesy thing and the rep didn't even wait for my answer. She said, “No. There is no way we can do it.” But they fixed my car and they gave me a new transmission, so I'm happy. My transmission, all together with labor and cost was $5,000. I only paid 400 out of my pocket. I will recommend Endurance. I had an awesome experience, just the fact that I got my car fixed.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I had put in for quotes at Carshield and Endurance. I went with CarShield because it was 49 a month. In august 2021 I got a call from salesperson at Endurance. He asked why I went with them and I said due to cost and the only concern I had was the coverage and not covering electronics. He said they could cover the electronics, his coverage would cover everything including oil changes, brakes even alternator. His was more expensive but sold Me On $50 oil change reimbursement and brake pad coverages which almost offset the higher cost. I agreed and when I went to file a claim a year later I find out I was put on the basic of all basic plans (same as Carshield except $40 more) and I called talked with rep and all they want to do is put me on another plan and not cover repairs. I keep asking to hear the recorded phone call from the sales call and no one is letting me hear it!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I had an excellent experience signing up. They were pleasant.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

They're good people and we get no hassle about whenever I have a claim. I had a claim for the radio and Endurance took care of it. They're the real deal. I have already got four of my family members signed up with them.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

Endurance was very good. The signup process was pretty easy. The only thing I didn't like is it takes them so long to send an investigator out to do the claim. So, you'd be without a car for about two weeks. Other than that, they did really well in handling the claim. The holdup is the investigator. It might be two to four days before the investigator gets there. In the meantime, you don't have a car or you’re just spending money on a rental. Then after they get there, it's like another two or three days for them to approve it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I am writing this review to help customers like myself. I bought a 2016 Yukon, and I was very happy, because I been wanting this vehicle for a long time, so I was beyond excited to finally have been able to buy it. I investigated auto warranties to protect my dreamed car that I have finally been able to buy. I compared prices with different auto warranties and compared reviews, I quickly found that Endurance was supposed to be the best one according to reviews, and well, I have quickly come to find out that Endurance is just as bad, as any other auto warranty as the others. My dream car quickly became a nightmare, and my Endurance warranty as well, or even worst.

When I bought the policy, (which is much more expensive than other ones, but I bought it because according to reviews, it’s a great company), they promised me the heavens and everything in them. They explained that for the policy to become effective, I had to wait 30 days and then drive 1000 miles from the purchase of the policy, well, now they are playing with words and denying the claim saying that I was supposed to wait 30 days and then drive 1000 miles for the policy to become effective, therefore making it a pre-existing condition.

Well, according to the contract, on page 12 of 26, even if there was a pre-existing condition, they are not supposed to deny the claim!!!! Also, the times that I have talked to them over the phone, they have been rude, not informative, and rude by talking over me when I am trying to explain something. This company is causing stress on me. I am very disappointed and unhappy with Endurance Car Warranty.

ARIZONA SPECIAL STATE REQUIREMENTS: We will not cancel or void this Contract due to pre-existing conditions, prior use or unlawful acts relating to the Vehicle or misrepresentation by either Us or subcontractors which were known by Us or the seller. Further, neither We nor Our assignees or subcontractors will cancel or void coverage under this Contract due to the acts or omissions of Us, Our assignees or subcontractors or for their failure to provide correct information or perform the services or repairs provided in a timely, competent or workmanlike manner.

Any cancellation fee imposed shall not exceed the lesser of 10% of the gross amount paid by You for this Contract or $50. Section X, subsection K, is amended to include: However, no coverage shall be excluded or void due to pre-existing conditions if such conditions were known or should reasonably have been known by Us or the seller. The ENTIRE AGREEMENT section of Your Contract shall include, “This Contract does not exclude coverage if the odometer was tampered with prior to purchase.” Section XVII. does not prevent the Contract Holder from his or her rights to file a complaint with the Arizona Department of Insurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information