Call toll free
4.45/5
Based on 1,476 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Endurance Warranty

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our goal at Endurance is to empower confidence for the road ahead. This is why we provide extended protection plans with top-quality coverage at an affordable price. Helping you find the right coverage plan for your vehicle is our top priority. We're so confident that you'll be satisfied with our coverage, that we offer a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Endurance Auto Warranty Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2433 Endurance Auto Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I called and talked with Mr. ** with a problem I was having with a claim on my insurance with Endurance Warranty. There were some misunderstanding problems and he was extremely helpful in solving the problem. He worked with his supervisor and me to clear up the problem to my complete satisfaction. He a most patient person in speaking with and I really appreciate that!

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I purchased my warranty years ago and with all the negative reviews out there, I became nervous about my purchase. I used my warranty for the first time months ago and this was so easy, no issues from Endurance. It was so easy that I kept questioning the process but Endurance backed their promise. I traded in my vehicle and have discontinued the warranty but greatly appreciate the service and Endurance keeping the promise to warranty my car. When the next warranty is needed I know who to call. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Alvin ** I believe it was, was very helpful. He helped me with everything I needed. I called to cancel and he talked me into staying. He was very helpful and understanding with what I needed and more. Very pleased.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I was very pleased with this experience, the representative, Regina, was very pleasant and knowledgeable, no pressure, explained everything completely, answered all my questions and verified my information. When I was transferred to a supervisor, Sarah, for review of the transaction I found her to also be professional and pleasant. Besides having a pleasant experience I feel, based on my research, that I have purchased a good, comprehensive product at a reasonable price.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I always have warranties. I usually get them from the dealer, but the one that the dealer had was a very bad company. On the other hand, the Google reviews for Endurance are awesome. Their customer service is great. They're all very helpful and friendly. I had to call back and the representative I talked to then took care of everything. He took my credit card info and took care of the rest. I wanted to pay in full and the payment process was good. Having to deal with Endurance themselves instead of a third party is much easier when I do have to file a claim.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Alvin was very friendly and helpful, he has great customer service. He helped with my situation gave me his direct line if I needed more help. He checked on me while I was on hold while he helped me through my payment situation.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I looked at Endurance Auto's star rating and reviews, and I got a warranty from them for a used vehicle that I bought. Their rep was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. And there was no pressure at all. I recommended Endurance Auto to my aunt and uncle and told them about my experience, the cost and the way the program worked.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I needed an extended warranty for my vehicles. I got Endurance for my Ram truck and I got another one of their warranties for my wife's vehicle which had a different policy that had a timeframe that elapsed. Because the newer truck, the Ram, is diesel, it has some extra items on the engine components that have to do with emissions, controls etc. I had some specific questions on those if they were covered in Endurance's warranty as they are very expensive components to replace. I wanted to know if their reps knew enough about the warranty to be able to ask that question and they did. Getting the payments set up was easy as well. So far, I've enjoyed my experience with Endurance.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My warranty was expiring and I went with Endurance based on information I fanned out from research and online. I got comprehensive bumper to bumper coverage and everything was good during my purchase. The salesperson I worked with was great. Her boss was very nice too.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

The Endurance rep I worked with was very knowledgeable and helpful. I felt like Endurance is a good company and overall, I've had a good experience.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

If I was gonna hold on to my car a little bit longer, I would need an auto warranty. I wanted to have it start. I researched customer reviews and chose Endurance. I talked to one of their guys and then somebody called me back. Making the payment went smoothly. I was military so I got some discount and then they're charging my card monthly for two years. My brother and I got the same car and I figured Endurance might be a good deal for him too so I already recommend it.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I bought my car for $40,000 and I figured that if something went wrong with it, the repair would be pretty expensive. So, I wanted to get an auto warranty. Endurance was rated number one based on my research and I decided to sign up with them. The rep I talked to was really good about answering all the questions I had and I had a lot, so I put him through a good little test because I like to know everything before I commit to something. He made me feel comfortable about what I was buying and I was satisfied. My payments for the policy go right off the credit card and it can't get any easier than that. Now, I have peace of mind knowing that if something bad would happen, I'd know exactly what they cover on my car and all the major things. I have recommended them to a friend and they're probably gonna go through with Endurance as well.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

My neighbor used Endurance and he said he had looked into it and found that they seemed to have the best reviews, and it fit what he needed. So, I did a quick look and came to the same conclusion. The rep was very helpful and understanding. I had called them about three or four days prior to talking to her, and I felt bad 'cause there were a couple of different calls from their sales associates. But I have such a crazy job that it was always a game of tag. When I finally talked to her, I was in line at the airport, waiting to get on the plane. I was pretty abrupt with her, so she gave me a quick rundown and said to call her back when I was available, and I did. They were really good. Setting up the automatic payment plan took seconds. I gave the person my debit card, and it was all good to go. The price was fine compared to what I would pay if I had to go out of pocket. I purchased an older vehicle, so it's definitely worth it.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I had a previous car that I bought brand new and I knew I'd hit the years on the warranty before I hit the mileage. I was happy with that warranty. Now, I got another car and I'd be putting lots and lots of miles on it. I was looking for a warranty and I plugged in the criteria of what I was looking for in a website. They came back with a couple of options and Endurance was the best fit for what I wanted. I only had two phone calls with their rep when I got the warranty set up. However, they said that there might be cancellation fees and I have no idea what they are. That should have been something that they said when they were enrolling me.

Original review: July 31, 2018

My purchase experience with Endurance was great. Their rep called me back a bunch of times and went way out of his way for a few days. I had a lot of questions about the warranty and sometimes he didn’t know what to answer me or he wanted to be sure, but he found out and answered. He was an amazing guy and didn’t try to push me. I know he would move in that company. Then, I was gonna pay in cash but he said that I can pay by the month if I want and then if I don’t like something then I can just stop making the payment. I would never even be asked to make any more payments, but of course, my warranty would be up. It was good advice on his part to tell me to make the payments as there's no interest.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I had just bought a car, and it was going out of warranty. Endurance's prices were right and they wanted me to note as far as the monthly payments, and they structured it the way I wanted it. Their rep answered all my questions and he was good and made the sale.

Original review: July 31, 2018

We bought a new car and Endurance seemed to offer a better overall package. Purchasing was a smooth transaction. The only thing is that the website could have told us to be prepared with our mileage when calling in. But that was no biggie. The cost was a little higher than the rest, but some amenities compensated for it.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I just bought a used car and didn’t know if I was inheriting somebody's problems or not. So I would rather be safe than sorry and got an extended warranty. I looked up the top 10 that people recommended. Endurance was number two so I contacted them and about four others and I liked Endurance. Their rep was knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and everything seemed to be upfront. I haven't done anything yet, but so far Endurance has been pretty good.

Original review: July 30, 2018

My car already has high mileage on it. I wanted an extended auto warranty to help with any kind of payment in case it breaks down. Endurance came up as the highest rated warranty and I so I purchased one from them. Working with their reps was easy but then making the initial payment could have been easier. They don't have an online service to do that. It's best to use an auto payment type of thing where I get enrolled but I have to call in to do that. Furthermore, I did not know that I needed to get an oil change in order to get my warranty started. That wasn't explained to me by their rep.

Original review: July 30, 2018

My car was getting older and I knew that the mileage was gonna eventually add up, so it would need some type of maintenance in the future. I saw an advertisement for Endurance in my area and it looked interesting, so I called and liked what I heard. The reps took their time with me and answered all my questions and concerns. They even gave me information as far as things I might’ve not even thought of, and they were very informative. I was very pleased. Also, the price was reasonable considering what I would pay out of pocket if I had to go to a mechanic.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I had read one of those sponsored ads on Facebook that said, "Ten Most Important Things You Need to Do." And one of them said, "If your car warranty has expired or you have an older car, buy an extended warranty". I have a 2004 Buick Rendezvous and I haven't had any trouble with it, but I thought a warranty might save me some money in the long run. I also figured it would be less a month than a new car monthly payment. Endurance reached out to me and I was pleased with how polite they were.

What gave me a red flag though was that we started at a monthly rate of around $200, and it went down to a final $110.13 a month. It seemed almost too easy to bring Endurance down to a reasonable rate. When they first mentioned the price, I said, "I don’t think I can afford that." And the rep said, "Let me see what else I can do and let me talk to my supervisor." And then all of a sudden, they came back with something else, something as innocuous as, "Do you have a red pair of shoes, we'll knock down $10?" I didn’t compare with other companies and I'm regretting that. I know that I can cancel anytime but I would probably lose the money that I've already paid.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I did some online research on reviews and Endurance was rated good. I went with the higher rating and got them. I was looking for an exclusionary policy so an issue is covered if it's not excluded, and everything was fine with the purchase. There were also no issues in setting up the payments. I already got the booklet and hopefully they live up to their name and reputation.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I just lost a car in 2013, so I don’t want to take a chance and got an extended warranty. The limited warranty of my car was about to expire then I had to shop around and found Endurance. Their corporate office is in Skokie, and it was a hometown thing that I got them plus their review was also pretty good. I had a tough negotiation with their rep the first half an hour, but we came to terms.

The car doesn’t have that many mileage. I bought it 2013. I barely have 36 something now on it so I was looking for bumper-to-bumper and that's what I got. And as far as you agree on what payments you're gonna make, it was harmless. God forbid if something happens, it's very valuable for me personally. I'm just paying this in case if something happens at least I have assurance that Endurance is gonna be there.

Original review: July 29, 2018

My car is new and I wanted to get an extended warranty to keep the cost down if something should go wrong. I did a research, and Endurance came up as number one. The process of signing up was relatively easy and I received all the paperwork in the mail. The people I've dealt with were very professional, nice and helpful and Endurance has a good product. Go for it.

Original review: July 29, 2018

Purchasing a warranty from Endurance Auto was easy. They were also the cheapest and the rep I worked with was awesome and explained everything. I got a new 2017 car and it only had three years of warranty and I’ve always got an extended warranty. And the dealership quoted me something and it was higher. So, I went with Endurance.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I just purchased a Highlander for my wife last year and a car under warranty is nice to have. I always try to have one but we just bought a Highlander and the payment is a little high. My car is seven years old. I didn't need a new one since I'm only using mine only once or twice per week. So I decided to buy a warranty for the car to have less expenses if something happens. With a warranty, I would just drop the car at the dealer's and pick up the car when it's ready. I chose Endurance and asked their rep a couple of questions on what is covered by their warranty. He explained everything to me and purchasing the warranty was very easy. Everything went fine.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I was looking for a service contract and Endurance had more of what I was looking for in terms of coverage. I looked at six other companies and they wanted everything to be covered for more money and I didn't want that coverage. Alternatively, their warranties covered too little. Endurance's rep was enthusiastic and made it easy to make a decision. My plan with them covers all major vehicle issues like the tranny.

However, I didn't even realize that they had set me up with auto pay. When I checked my bank account, I wondered who the hell Mepco was, then I realized it was Endurance. If I didn't look into it more, I could have rated that as fraud. Nevertheless, with Endurance, the cost was not bad. It was a little above what I wanted to pay but with 24 months and paying a set fee every month, it's still reasonable.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I wanted to check with different companies for getting a warranty as I knew mine was going to expire. I was gonna get one through one through Honda but I didn't like theirs so I did my own checking. I found Endurance and purchasing their warranty was easy. I just did the initial deposit and subsequent payments would come out of my checking account monthly. I like the warranty I have right now. Though my car just turned 36,000 miles and I haven't had issues with it, I wanted to make sure I have coverage for the next few years because of all the electrical stuff on it. Overall Endurance has been great. I'm very satisfied and I would recommend them to friends.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The manufacturer warranty expired on my car and I didn't know. I went to Endurance because I wanted to see if they could cover the preexisting condition. I had an okay experience with their rep. I recommend them.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I had to cancel my original warranty. I couldn’t afford it. My car dealer called me 2 weeks after I paid them my vehicle in cash and said that I was $300 short. I said I just gave them all the cash I had but they said they were gonna have to cancel my warranty and take money out of that. I was online and Endurance Auto Warranty was rated topnotch. Their rep was very knowledgeable. He told me different options and everything. The purchase experience was easy. I haven't had the warranty that long but they’ve been great so far. They worked with me with the prices. It is a great opportunity to get a great product.

Endurance Auto Warranty expert review by Lauren Fix

Endurance provides services people need when dealing with major repairs, including 24-hour roadside assistance, acceptance by any ASE licensed mechanic and industry-leading customer service. The company’s products are backed by an insurance company with an A rating from the financial rating firm AM Best.

• Direct provider: Some providers only act as a middleman to broker the sale of an extended warranty policy. Endurance handles policy administration in-house with a dedication to customer service.

• Coverage: They offer four varied levels of coverage with different coverage details, including one plan specifically for high-mileage vehicles. Full plan details are available online.

• Mechanic choices: Endurance customers can go to any of 350,000 mechanics in the United States and Canada if their covered vehicle develops a covered problem.

• Informational resources: Consumers who want to learn more about warranties and vehicle service contracts can visit the Learning Center section of Endurance’s website to read articles and view other informational resources.

• 30-day guarantee: Endurance offers a 30-day guarantee. If consumers aren’t happy with their service during that time, they can request a full refund.

• Best for: busy families, high-mileage drivers, new car owners and used car owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Endurance Auto Warranty questions and answers

What problem is Endurance trying to solve?
It has always been Endurance's #1 priority to protect consumers from the increasing cost of automotive repairs that plague drivers across the nation. The fact is that no matter how well a vehicle is built, it will eventually break down. With Endurance, when your vehicle breaks down, we've got you covered. It is the motto of our company to "Empower Confidence for the Road Ahead," which we do on a daily basis.
What sets Endurance apart from the competition?
Endurance is the only company that is both A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and Gold-Certified by the Vehicle Protection Association – a not-for-profit agency that promotes regulatory transparency, education, accountability compliance, and stability for marketing and servicing of vehicle service contracts.
Endurance is also the only direct-to-consumer provider of extended vehicle protection that actually administers its own policies. While other companies are merely middlemen in this industry, Endurance is the direct administer and obligor of their own policies.

Additional benefits include:
· 24-hour roadside assistance
· Accepted at your dealership or by any licensed mechanic
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Coverage backed by A+ rated insurance companies
· Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com
· Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
· National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, NBA Network, and more.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how does Endurance fulfill those needs better than its competition?
As stated before, no matter how well a vehicle is made, it will eventually break down. This is why every driver on the road today needs extended vehicle protection. By customizing your very own protection plan, you are able to ensure that when the time comes for a needed repair, your vehicle is protected and so is your wallet.

Endurance stands out among competitors because it is the only direct-to-consumer company that administers their own contracts. This means that when you purchase a policy from Endurance, you are a member of the Endurance family for the entire length of your contract. While other companies may sell you a policy and pass you around from one company to the next when you have an issue, Endurance's award-winning Customer Service Department is dedicated to satisfying your needs throughout your policy.
How does Endurance measure success?
At Endurance, success is measured by customer satisfaction. Endurance has helped hundreds of thousands of drivers protect their vehicles, and has on average saved each customer $1,823*. Endurance also measures the company's success by employee satisfaction. Endurance takes pride in fostering an enjoyable and helpful work environment. With this environment in place, Endurance employees show up to work refreshed, cheerful, and ready to give each customer their all. An employee's satisfaction is directly linked to a customer's satisfaction.
What's the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? About Endurance?
The auto warranty industry has been unfairly regarded as a "risky investment", which couldn't be further from the truth. There is no denying that a few bad apples (companies long out of business) participated in some unscrupulous activities and ended up not owning up to what they promised, but this is why Endurance does things differently. In fact, Endurance not only follows the Vehicle Protection Association's guidelines to a tee, which earned it Gold-Certification, but also exceeds these already stringent standards. With the help from the VPA, Endurance is changing the way that consumers look at extended vehicle protection.
How has the auto warranties industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Like any industry, the Internet has completely revolutionized the way Endurance does business. From the newly improved, award-winning website to the Customer Service Department's dedication to constantly improving a customer's user experience, Endurance has undergone an extensive transformation. Highlights include: adding a live chat option to accommodate customers unable to call and speak with us, the Learning Center provides readers with educational resources so that they are completely informed during the purchase process, and the online "My Policy" portal allows drivers to view their policy, make a payment, or access extensive information online at any time.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Endurance?
One thing that Endurance wishes that every consumer knew about is its excellent record of reliability. For example, paying out claims – Endurance has paid out over $25 million in claims and that number continues to climb each and every day.

Endurance also wishes that every consumer knew about the hardworking and dedicated employees that are behind the scenes. These employees truly go above and beyond to ensure that your experience with Endurance is the best you could possibly have. After all, when you're a customer of Endurance, you're a member of the Endurance family.
Has Endurance received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· Gold-Certification from the Better Business Bureau
· Voted Top Auto Warranty Provider by TopTenReviews.com
· Named Best Customer Service Department of the Year at the 2014 American Business Awards
· Received Gold Award for Best Website of the Year at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards
· Awarded Gold-Excellence Award from ExtendedAutoWarranty.com
· Featured in Forbes as one of the Fastest Customer Response Times
How has Endurance grown or evolved?
At Endurance, we believe in constantly improving what we do and how we do it. It is Endurance's goal to continue to enhance current product offerings while developing new and exciting products for our customers. Constant growth and evolution is how Endurance continues to be the nation's premier provider of extended vehicle protection.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information

400 Skokie Blvd. Suite 105
Northbrook
IL
www.endurancewarranty.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business