Pottery Barn

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I had to send a few items from a wedding registry and spent a lot of time in their web site (which is really lousy when you choose a few items- really confusing). When it came time to add the information I added all the information and assumed that since this is a wedding registry the gifts will go to the bride's house or wherever they chose. Little did I know that this was treated as a normal purchase and the gifts (all in separate 4 boxes) came to my house while I was traveling overseas.

I tried to contact the company to see what happened in such cases and no response. There is no telephone number (that I could find) but there is an email. It responded that it will get back with me and after three weeks no response. I have to send the gifts through UPS for twice the value of the gifts. This is almost 5 weeks after the wedding (since I was traveling the whole time). People should definitely watch out for this company. Lousy website, lousy service and no customer service to even go over your complaints. They just ignore it all.

I set up my registry with Pottery Barn which was my first mistake. I went into the store to start scanning away and when I asked a lady for help with something she was so nasty and said "I'm busy you're gonna have to wait." It was around Christmas time when the store was packed but I'm sorry that I was scanning away and they were gonna make hundreds of dollars off what went on my registry. I was gonna walk out and not register with them but I didn't unfortunately.

As soon as people started buying stuff things that I requested one of kept appearing as if I added another to registry so therefore I was getting duplicates of things that I only wanted one of, they were personalized items that are not returnable. I went into the store in Short Hills NJ and the manager was on the phone for 2 hours (as I waited) with the online people who couldn't understand why that happened. Well it kept happening.There were things on my registry that people couldn't see including me when I went on my computer. They were suppose to be there since I am the one who put them on.

Every time I called they would put them back on the registry then they would disappear again. It kept getting worse with them. I totally regret doing a registry with Pottery Barn, I should of went with my first instance and picked Crate and Barrel. If you want to have a lot of stress with a registry then pick Pottery Barn. They definitely lost my business as my house is being renovated. They would of got a lot of business from me but no chance I would spent a dollar there now.

Disappointed! I have seen and heard of Pottery Barn for years and considered them to be a high-end brand. I should have read the reviewed online prior to ordering anything from this company. Products is low grade, requires assembly, and that is only if the items arrive to begin with. I have canceled the last items on my order and I would be making a few calls to make sure I am compensated for all the inconvenience. What a sham! Asking for so much money for what you claim to be. Luxury furniture but is no more than an overly expensive IKEA furniture. I will not be wasting my hard earned money on your brand again.

I purchased the Townsend Reversible Chaise Sectional, Ava Metal Desk, and Tanner Coffee table a few months ago and I love them all!!! The desk and coffee table were delivered within a couple weeks and the sectional took 6 weeks. I ordered the sectional in Metal Grey Washed Linen/Cotton and I couldn’t be happier. The design team was amazing and I took home several swatches (twill, basketweave slub, performance twill, washed linen/cotton) before I made my decision. I originally wanted Ash Basketweave Slub because the color was amazing but decided it wasn’t the best option for me. I carried the swatches around in my purse for a couple of weeks before ordering because I wanted to see which ones would pill from rubbing against the stuff in my purse. Every fabric pilled pretty bad except the washed linen/cotton, so that’s the one I chose.

I live alone and don’t have animals or small children, so I don’t anticipate linen being an issue. I added a few pillows to it & it looks wonderful!! It also has storage in the ottoman, which I use for my throws. The desk and coffee table are extremely sturdy and are exactly as described. I have a small nook in my bedroom, which is where I put the desk. It’s a bit larger than I expected but it looks amazing. The coffee table is stunning and fits perfectly with my sectional. All in all I’m very satisfied with my purchase. My only complaint is that the coffee table wasn’t white glove service, so it was pretty awkward trying to get the heavy glass to my condo.

BUYER BEWARE -- This company is a joke. From the sales dept, to the order dept, to the delivery dept, to the customer service dept... you will get jerked around with no straight answer about anything that goes wrong. They all have excuses and throw their little "I'm sorry" at you like that's going to make a difference. I wish I would of read these reviews before I spent thousand of my husband hard-earned money with PB. I would of never bought anything here, and WILL NEVER AGAIN.

My nightmare began a year ago in June. I purchased a PB custom sectional, PB chair and several other pieces to complete my family room. I have kept the entertainment piece, console table and end table (it's hard to screw those items up) but have returned two rugs, the sectional and chair. There were MULTIPLE things wrong with the sectional, from the start. They sent out a guy to remedy the issues which is protocol I guess, he said, "Well these things happen after a couple of years" which I replied, "This is 2 months old." He agreed there were issue with it. PB let me keep it while a new one was ordered. Took at least 3 months.

When it was delivered it was the wrong color. Another 2-3 months they deliver the third sectional. It wasn't any better, in fact it was worse — same issues, left piece didn't fit the wedge properly, cushions weren't filled all the way, right piece of the sectional sat 1/2 higher than the wedge, cushions didn't lie flat... AND the bottom of the right piece sectional had a hole in it the size of a basketball!!

The delivery people obviously knew it was torn (or they tore it) because they taped it together with clear packing tape!!! I'm furious I didn't see that before they set it down. I only noticed it when the tape started coming undone and black batting material was hanging down from under the sectional. I discovered the hole when they picked the furniture up. I couldn't believe it.

The furniture was picked up on June 19th. I still don't have my refund. Just like everyone else, I've made numerous calls, spoke to numerous customer service people, and been told different things regarding return policies and refunds. Even after being told my return was approved and sent up for processing, I still haven't received my refund check. After reading several of these complaints I'm not confident I will see my refund anytime soon. I am disgusted with this company. I feel I've been taken advantage of. Everyone needs to put the word out on this company. They shouldn't be operating.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pottery Barn?

We ordered a bedroom set from Pottery Barn back in April 2017. 1 of the 4 pieces (the bed frame-header and footer) has been on back-order all this time. Of course we don't want it delivered until ALL pieces are available. The company now informs us further delay until mid- August on the back-ordered piece!! So let's assume the back-ordered piece finally is available for delivery mid-August... I can now only imagine if there is a problem with that piece, the additional amount of time it will take to get this piece.

This is absolutely absurd how long this has taken. If you want furniture reasonably quick to fill a room, forget going to the Pottery Barn. What kind of big company operates this way. If the company puts furniture on display at one of their stores, they should have the inventory available within a reasonable amount of time, or simply not sell it. SHAME ON THIS COMPANY.

I ordered a king size Loleta bed in mid-February 2017. It's July and I still don't have the bed. PB charged my credit card months ago. They set a delivery date in early July. I drove five hours to my second home and waited for hours but no delivery. I called to ask what happened and they said the bed was damaged and they would have to reorder. They didn't bother to call me to let me know the delivery was cancelled. I had to call them. I tried to get a supervisor to contact me and received an email indicating one would call in two days. I have not gotten a call back a week later. Finally, I called and demanded to speak to a supervisor to get a refund. Hopefully I will will get my $1200+ dollars back soon. Don't ever plan to order from PB again!

I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn. I waited almost 3 months for it to get here. When my delivery driver arrived, he arrived with the WRONG head board and the WRONG COLOR. I ordered a CAL-King and I received a Queen head board and Cal king frames. The worst part of all of this is that Pottery Barn hasn't done much to correct the mistake. I have called several times and the only response I get is they are "looking into it". It's been a week since, and I still haven't gotten an answer as to what happened and when I will receive the correct bed. I am so disappointed in PB and their customer service and how all this has been handled. I will NEVER shop there again.

We bought a bed from Pottery Barn 4 months ago and we are still having issues. I get that it's a "quality product" but the way they operate their business is terrible. The warehouse/drivers/store all operate separately and have their own supervisors who follow separate rules. So you can imagine how much of a mess it is to get to someone that can help. I don't recommend purchasing any of their products because it's not worth the high price when you get really bad service.

Called customer service multiple times, they say they can't contact the manufacturer of the umbrella directly. They first said they would email them and they should get a response in 24-48 hours. Called back after 2 days, they said it takes 72 hours. Asked why they can't phone the manufacturer directly, they just can't they are just sitting waiting for the manufacturer to contact them, they will not lift a finger for me. Called back after 6 days they now say they need to wait 10 days to hear from the manufacturer. I don't think Pottery Barn ever sent my order to the manufacturer and they are trying to cover their ass.

Now I see why there are no online reviews on the PB website... Ordered the 'custom made' TAMSEN SQUARE UPHOLSTERED BED for $ 949 and the Ludlow Bedside Table, for $ 549 on Feb 7th 2017. First, the table comes USED dirty damaged and with obvious touch paint on it. I called and was offered 33% off and accepted because I no longer had the box and they refused to pick it up without it.

Second, the headboard comes today 5/8/17 a short three months after the order, I had to make multiple inquiries about the status and delivery date. No one bothered to send any updates. The headboard was oddly lumpy and the nailheads were all crooked and unevenly spaced. The driver refused to take the return immediately so I called customer service and went through three departments and thirty-five minutes of holding and this time a new driver came back again and picked it back up. I am waiting for a full refund. FYI - The third delivery guy said the headboards always get returned Waiting through that automated menu to get to a live person is maddening all on its own. Then you get transferred at least three times. Customer satisfaction seems low on the list of this company's priority list. Pottery Barn experience - F.

I purchased a curtain rod with items to hang it on the wall. Sizes of items did not match so I sent it back for a promised refund. I was told that the credit would be issued within days of when the return arrived at the warehouse in Dallas. That was on April 20. No refund was issued until I called Customer Service on June 5 as it had not appeared on my credit card statement. I suspect, but cannot prove, that the failure to issue a refund was not an oversight, but may be a practice.

Pottery Barn company advertises itself as a top of the line brand. However, the only "top of the line" is the price. This company has the worst customer service, because you have to wait for hours on the phone to be connected with someone. Next thing that everyone should be aware of is that the delivery time is always delayed. And for some items like furniture, on top of the scheduled very long delivery time (can be 12-18 weeks) but there will be an additional time of the delay.

In my case, I placed an order on February 12th, paid in full a top price, supposed to received the item between April 3rd and 17th. Now we are in May 15th, I'm still waiting for my item. And there were no emails or phone calls on their side to explain the situation. I've been calling for weeks and each time I'm getting different answers (or lies). They don't even care about their customers. After you paid them you have to do all the work for them. Calling, asking, writing emails about your item. Cause no one from the company will even bother themselves to inform you about the delay. I would NEVER order from Pottery Barn again. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

In early March, we ordered a Benchwright hutch and buffet from Potterybarn.com. When the transaction went through, there was no indication that any item would be back ordered. When I check order tracking several days later, the hutch was showing as back ordered with a delivery date in early May. Subsequent to that, my order record disappeared from my account: when I click on the order number it says that it can't be accessed. On 4/20, when I called Pottery Barn customer service, I was told that the hutch was to be delivered to the local delivery company in St. Louis on 4/21. I called the delivery service on 4/28 and was told they have no record of receiving the hutch. I then called Pottery Barn and was told that they couldn't locate it and they would follow up.

After several emails with customer service, I was told that they received "no response to their inquiries" about the location of the hutch and that they were re-ordering with a delivery date in late July. Payment was processed for the piece by Pottery Barn in April. The piece is necessary for an event at my home at the end of May. Subsequent to the above order and before the trouble started, I also ordered a Benchwright pedestal table. I was told that shipped on time to the local delivery service. However, the delivery service never delivered. When I inquired as to where the table was, Pottery Barn could not find it. That item was also re-ordered and delivered about two weeks later with a small discount applied for the trouble.

Warning: either someone is stealing thousands of dollars worth of very large and heavy furniture from Pottery Barn OR Pottery Barn's inventory and shipping control system is kept on index cards somewhere OR the company is engaging in dishonest business practices. Without a more satisfactory remedy and after 10s of thousands of dollars spent with PB, this is certainly my order from them. What used to be a higher-end national retailer has certainly experienced a downturn in both quality of service and their position in the marketplace. At those prices, I highly suggest shopping elsewhere.

I purchased a king "Fallon Upholstered Bed with Bronze Nailheads" online in February as part of our wedding registry. I chose PB because their pieces looked beautiful and sturdy. Beautiful, yes. But sturdy? **. After months of waiting in anticipation, PB delivered and built my bed frame last week, and at first sight it looked amazing. Then I sat on it and the headboard wobbled front to back about 6 inches in each direction, like it wasn't connected to the frame properly. The delivery specialists noticed as well so we checked to see if all of the screws were installed correctly, and they were. So, they called PB for me and customer service told me that I should refuse delivery and they would fix it and have it redelivered the following week.

Well, the bed frame came back today and still wobbles. But this time the new delivery specialists weren't surprised and even said, "All of these bed frames wobble because they are connected with a hook." I paid $2k for this?! Great. So, after realizing just now that there are no product reviews on PB's website, here I am. Literally writing this review as they are finishing cleaning up. After reading the other reviews I am entirely convinced that this is intentional.

I ordered a sofa and loveseat on 2/25/2017. I was told it would be 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. At the time that seemed reasonable, we had furniture in the room for the time being but it was getting old and rundown. When I logged in a few weeks later to track the progress of the order I noticed it said an estimated delivery date of 6/1/17! I consider myself a pretty patient person but 14 weeks for furniture?

I reached out to customer service and my email inquiry somehow went through twice, so I got 2 different responses. The first email said the delivery date would be 4/28/17 and the second said my furniture was on back order. When I called them out on it I got the standard we are so sorry etc. FOR LYING. I just followed up again today and the 4/28 date is now 5/18. We have family coming to stay the first week of June and I will be so embarrassed if these old sofas are still here. Pottery Barn needs to understand you cannot pretend to be a high-quality company charging high-quality prices without high-quality efficiency, processes, and customer service.

I purchased and PAID for a media center several weeks ago and was sent an email confirming the order immediately after placing it. Furniture not Delivered. A week or two later received another email saying "call to schedule delivery" but the email showed only the top to the TV stand. So when I called to schedule I asked "Is it the whole item or just the top as the email suggests". I was told the whole thing was in and would all be delivered at the same time the following Saturday.

I am a realtor and explained that I didn't want to take Saturday off and then find it was only one piece so please, please make sure the delivery would be the entire thing. Saturdays off for me are a premium as that is when all clients want to see homes. I received a phone call three days later from the delivery hub telling me it was not going to be delivered as not all of it was in. I explained that it was two days away and I had already taken it off, too late to now schedule the three clients I had scheduled for the following Saturday. This happened three times as I am writing this! I have once again taken a Saturday off, three in a row, I have lost one of my buyers costing a commission of 2.5% of a potential home sale of $300,000. Who can blame them? They have been told three Saturdays in a row that I cannot show them a home.

I have repeatedly called Pottery Barn to complain and have been shuffled through customer service AND "LEAD" people who refuse to allow me to speak with a supervisor. I have requested calls back from supervisors and have gotten none, I have called the delivery company and been told it is all there but "the truck is full and it is too late to schedule the delivery for this Saturday" (which was last Saturday). So I figured it would get delivered this Saturday. No phone calls to deliver, I called them again!!! And was told they don't know what is happening and would get back to me.

Today is another day with a phone call to them and nothing has been resolved. I just looked up my order number online and it says "To schedule a delivery, please call **, your delivery was put on hold as per your request." I am so upset that a so-called "respectable" business is this inept and has no regard for its long time customers. It is obvious to me that I don't matter. The $1300 I paid doesn't matter. THEY HAVE MY MONEY SO WHAT DO THEY CARE?

My wife and I bought a Cameron, roll-arm, sleeper sofa on February 27, 2017. We had heard good things about the store and couch. The sales people and the sofa were very pleasant. Everything seemed fine. Two weeks after purchase our body heat enticed the dormant bed bugs from the sofa. We immediately encircled tree sofa with diatomaceous earth to prevent the bugs spreading and contracted Pottery Barn. The bugs were bad; PB was worse.

Pottery Barn needed to file a claim with their insurance, Broadspire. They expressed concern and a need to determine the origin of the bugs. Their concern wasn't in the expensive couch we purchased; it was in covering their own mistake. They sent an inspector who did not want to inspect the couch. They inspected the store and warehouse, according to them, three weeks after the fact. Wow, after three weeks of cleaning, they found no bugs in their facilities. The bug infestation that their inspector termed as two months old had to be our fault.

The problem with their conclusion is the bugs only exist on the couch. After two months, the bugs would have been everywhere. No one's been bitten, and there aren't any bugs anywhere else. Pottery Barn has decided to refund us the cost of the couch, but the cost of delivery, an exterminator, lost wages, legal fees, and a storage unit for a bug ridden couch, those expenses belong to us. I will never shop at Pottery Barn again. I will also be seeking legal action.

Why is it 1. Pottery Barn cannot post a physical returns address for UPS on its website? I am returning a package unopened and therefore do not have a return label. I was told to just leave it on the porch for UPS. Does not inspire confidence it will ever arrive at its destination. 2. Why is it when I call Pottery Barn I have to listen to a long list of non-applicable buttons to press on my phone only to be told at the end they are not open and then not told what time to call back?? This is nuts! 3. When I originally tried to place this order I gave up after a half hour because the website would not display properly in either of my browsers.

After owning two Pottery Barn sofas for 17 years I felt very comfortable buying new replacement sofas from them again. Unfortunately I feel that I was robbed of the money spent. I am ready to drag them outside and set them on fire. These have been the most horrible sofas I have ever sat on. So bad that I have had to get medical treatment for all the pain, aches and daily pain from sitting on them. The problem seems to be the Down material used. It's created such extreme hardness that you might as well be sitting on concrete. It's taken me two years to finally get someone to help me but I need to pay for new inserts. I am crossing my fingers that the new insert will make the difference. I don't think it should have taken so long to get some attempt to correct the matter.

All in all I feel that Pottery Barn failed me as a customer and that they did not take my complaints seriously nor did then try to offer me a different product. Buyer beware stay away from their down seat product as well as the Carlise sofa and the PB English arm. Both just horrible. I am still hopeful for a good end to this but I currently am not holding my breath.

PB advertised a sale on the product we wanted to buy and then argued with us that it was not part of the sale. They eventually admitted they were wrong after hours of conversation. What upsets me more is the quality of the table. When you pay close to $2800 for a product you expect quality that they advertise about. I use trivets, placemats, and tablecloths to protect my wood and the wood still developed a bubble shaped ring from a bowl of hot vegetables. The edge of the table also puckered and peeled off. How did THAT happen? This table has been used 5 times in one year. I can never recommend PB. Their displays are outstanding but I think their products are poor quality.

These reviews are laughable. The first three reviews summed up my experience in a nutshell. I can't believe I even created a log-in and am on here doing this. Pottery Barn Kids is a total joke. Spent $1000 on the Cameron Wall system - took me a month and many calls and emails with customer service to get it returned. I finally had to carry the huge box a country mile from my parking garage to my office so UPS could pick it up at my office. They are trained to say sorry and that is it, there is no flexibility with returns or protocol.

Reese Crib, Midnight Navy. I bought this crib for my baby and used it for 5 months before the crib legs broke while my baby was still IN the crib! This alone was outrageous! I called Pottery Barn thinking they would be extremely apologetic and have the problem solved in no time! However, I was very wrong! The customer service is beyond appalling! I had one thing (I would say lady but she was far from that) hang up on me because I told her the original form of payment I used to make the purchase was no longer valid and asked her to return on to another card. Instead of explaining their policies she patronizingly told me it's common sense and I should know that this is not possible and hung up on me.

I called back and the next thing told me a supervisor would call me within 24 hours, 4 days later no call. I called back and waited on hold for 30 minutes for a supervisor who then hung up on me without even a hello. Instead of calling me back she 'left notes' on my account! Eventually I was told UPS would come pick up the crib which they did but wouldn't take the crib because it wasn't in a box and that Pottery Barn needed to send me a box. So I called them back and after an hour on hold they told me they can not send me a box and I have to go buy a crib size box from UPS... most awful and hideous company ever. I would never shop there again or ever let anyone I know shop there again.

I ordered a wicker basket in early March. I was charged and told it would ship in one week. It is now April 10th and I can get no answers. I tried to cancel the order, and I am told I can't because it shipped. It never ships! I call everyday and everyday I get the run around. They refuse to credit my account or ship me my product. I just want to cancel my order and never do business with this company again! Oh, I have multiple order #'s for one little basket. They keep assigning me new ones.

I will never order anything from Pottery Barn again! I love their products but have been so disappointed with ordering anything online. When you order, they give you a delivery date, once the order is placed it becomes an estimated delivery, which is drastically different from your original date. It took almost 4 months to get a bedroom set I had ordered, the date changed from week to week! Now I have ordered a clock and the delivery date keeps changing, just got an email that estimated delivery is now a month away. I'm done! Never will I order again! Customer service apologizes and that's it! I wish I had read from everyone else about their terrible delivery, I would never have placed an order and I never will again! In this day and time everyone knows their stock, if you don't have something don't take the order or at least be honest regarding the delivery date!

I'm reviewing here since PB doesn't allow customer reviews on their website. I wanted a metal drum table and after a few months of shopping, I couldn't find anything that met my criteria as well as PB table (#1613231). I thought the price was high, not to mention the high shipping cost. But, after finding nothing else in the size, finish, etc I was looking for, I finally gave in and popped for it! Besides, I had ordered from PB before and thought the quality was worth the price paid. It arrived within a week, which was well in advance of the advertised 3 weeks, so all was good. Until I opened the box and looked at it in the light of day. Big disappointment! First of all, worth nowhere near the $400.00 price tag (on sale - original cost $500). Never mind tax and almost $65.00 S&H!

The hand -rubbed bronze finish is really just brown paint. No just any brown paint, but turd-colored brown paint. There are two giant weld seems 180 degrees opposite each other down the entire length of the side that pop out from the sides - no hiding that mess no matter how you turn it! There is no reason to have 2 seams on a metal tube, especially for this price. The etching is clearly not hand-done. I maybe understand the machine work, but it's sloppy. It's just gross! Not really as represented in the pictures that looked fresh and authentic for a metal drum accent table. If I didn't have to eat the full cost of shipping - both ways, I would immediately return it. Don't buy this! I'll probably just end up putting a cover over it, which I could have done a lot cheaper using a cardboard box.

On march 26, 2017, I ordered online a decorative airplane wall panel. On march 28, 2017, instead of receiving the ones I ordered, I received on my front door 2 bar stools from them. So I called the customer service and the guy was polite and apologetic about what had happened. He even offered $25 gift card as a gift for the inconvenience that happened. He said my order will be delivered on April 3. However, I did not get any email confirming the new delivery date.

I got worried so on April 1, I called customer service again and a rude old woman named Teresa got my call. She was far from the first agent that helped me. She was not helpful and her tone of voice sounded irritable all the time. As she was checking the transaction she didn't say anything so I thought I was left unattended. So when I said "Hello, are you still there?" She shouted back and said "yes I am here, can you wait!!?" I'm like really?! I told her "you don't have to shout at me!!!" It's so ridiculous!! This is the most horrible customer service I've ever encountered. I won't do any more business with Pottery Barn again!!

For my husband's 60th birthday gift, I purchased a recliner online. It was supposed to be shipped on 3-25-17. I received a phone message saying the recliner supposedly being put on the delivery truck wasn't up to standards. I was told they would contact me with more info in 24-48 hours. I have called them three times to ask what was going on. Nobody seems to know. Nobody calls me back. Pottery barn deducted the money ($1808.31) from my account on 3-16-17. I still have no answers, and when I called for a refund, I was told by the furniture sales person that they would need to call shipping first to figure out what is going on. Supposedly, they will be calling back tomorrow. My husband's 60th has been ruined.

I have no problem with the Pottery Barn mirrors I ordered. However, their parent company, Williams Sonoma, hires delivery contractors that are careless and unprofessional. Chris and Artur delivered a large mirror, disposed of the packaging, and did not leave the product information or hardware. I asked about the hardware and was told it was attached to the mirror. It was not. Now there is no way to contact the delivery company because customers have no idea who they are. Do not order from Pottery Barn unless you can take the products home in your car.

I purchase a $3200 loft bed from Pottery Barn Kids. The bed was back order for 3 months and when they delivered it a portion of it was damaged in 3 places. That was bad enough but the process of getting this piece reordered, received and delivered has been ridiculous. I was told by the delivery guys and by customer service the piece would be in the following week and the delivery guys told me they would come right out and assemble. Then I was told it would be the following week, and then again another week. It finally arrived and delivery can't get it here for nearly another week. Customer service can't do anything but apologize - they have nothing else in their toolbox. I would love to know their turnover rate.

Additionally, I purchased a desk chair and it was back ordered. Every week they tell me it will be another week. It finally started showing up yesterday - we received two pieces to the chair. I have no idea when we will receive the rest and if they will be shipping one piece at a time. Fingers crossed nothing in the chair is damaged. I also order a desk lamp - the base had a big dent in it. That was returned and reshipped immediately. In the meantime I have an empty room, a disappointed little girl and boxes of the remaining furniture in my way in the garage. My mistake is not checking online reviews before the purchase because they are very consistent about the quality of this pricey furniture.

Pottery Barn Company Profile