1.07/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1024 Pottery Barn Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

We bought a $1,927.29 Armoire for our daughter’s room in October 3, 2018. They said 4 to 6 weeks. Then in November 25 2018 they charged my AMX for the price of it. Since it was in their inventory. They finally delivered it 12/13/2018. The bottom was crushed!! They took everything back to Columbus, OH and said they would send a new one. It arrived 12/17/2008 from Columbus, OH DAMAGED and the drivers said this was the second time they had them replace the boxes, because the first set was damaged the boxes when they went to load the truck.

I called AMX and disputed the charge for this purchase. Like I told them I do not want something that I paid $1,927.29 repaired when it comes out of the box damaged. I am not paying for second hand damaged goods. POTTERY BARN should take a look at the reviews they have here and try to save a once great company. Paying all this money for damaged goods made in China, and shipped to the USA. Could they save money by making it here in USA and cut down on damaged products that is shipped from China??? Sad that you pay for something you think is made in the USA. Just to find out it’s damaged in shipping from China.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

On 11/25, I ordered a beautiful horse print as a special order item that cannot be returned. When I placed the order, PB website said it would ship within 1 - 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, I called and no shipping information was available. A few days later, the tracking information indicated a later arrival date of 12/21. So I called PB again to see if I could upgrade the shipping to assure it would arrive before Christmas. I was given a tracking number and told the item had indeed shipped. When I logged into the UPS tracking system the item had NOT shipped and UPS said a shipping label was created but they had not been asked to pick up the item. I called PB again, relaying this information from UPS and was told that UPS is not scanning any of their shipments due to volume. Really? And then the customer service agent told me to relax. This will not arrive by 12/21 and clearly didn't meet the original ship date. Disappointed but can't cancel my order.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Terrible from ordering at store in Hackensack. No one calls back. Customer service says one thing store says another thing. Was told would not be charged for dresser till shipped at end of December. My cc was charged the day after ordered. They have my full payment. I have no product. Was promised gift card by store 7 to 10 days. She's been there 7 yrs and says knows process however CS says no gift card issued till after product shipped. Have complaint in with BBB. No one should be treated this way!!! Never go back to PBK.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Ordered a coffee table in early November. Received confirmation I would receive it by November 30. Did not so contacted Customer Service, it was delayed until December 8. Did not receive. Checked back every 4 days and I kept getting the same response from Customer Service. It is somewhere between New Jersey and Dallas. Spoke to Supervisor Natasha, promised she would call me back with a response, never did. Today, December 17, still told my order is somewhere between New Jersey and Dallas. I canceled order, just too painful to continue.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I ordered a table in September and since it was on backorder, it was scheduled to be delivered Dec 20 - 24. In late November, I was notified that it had been shipped and was due to arrive Dec 1. Since we were going on vacation, I asked if it could be held. I was told no, it is in transit, cannot be changed. After vacation, I still had not received it and inquired several times. It is still not in my possession. In the meantime, I noticed I was charged for it on my credit card. When I called the credit card company, I was told that I needed to pay it, even though I did not have the table. If I don't I will have to pay late fees for it. Will not order anything from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pottery Barn?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I ordered a Cal King bed online at the end of October. I received only a single email with an order number, and no further tracking information or even a proposed delivery window. After 10 days, I get an email from Ryder to pick a date for delivery. Delivery commences on that date (mid November). The handlers put together the bed in my bedroom, though they did a poor job seating the wooden slats that run under the mattress (some of the slots were too narrow to seat properly). After they left, I fixed the slats and then moved my box spring into the room. It wouldn't fit. After measuring the frame, I realized they sent the wrong side-rails (King size), which are too short.

I called up the service number, explained the situation, and they created a replacement order for the side rails. They gave me a new order number, said I should receive a confirmation email, and that it would be 2 weeks or so to receive the delivery. It's now the middle of December, a month since the delivery. I've been sleeping on a mattress on the floor because it won't fit on the bed. I have not received any emails or updates. I've called the service number multiple times in that span and they've provided no information beyond "the parts are still in New Jersey" and no further action to make it right.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

This is the third time I have ordered something from Pottery Barn and have not received it due to it running out of stock. All three times, I have had to contact them to see where my items were. They do not contact you and give you any updates or apologies. In this instance, I ordered luggage from Pottery Barn Kids. The est. delivery date came and went. The status online says unavailable. I called two weeks after the delivery date and was told that the item was out of stock but is now back in stock and someone from distribution process will contact me.

Today, a week later, still no contact. I called again and was told that it is still out of stock. I asked to talk to a supervisor and was placed on hold for 20 min. Then someone came back on the phone and said they will have a supervisor call me back in 24-48hrs. So basically, they charged me and then did not notify me that the item was out of stock. I assume they would be happy for me to forget and just keep my money. Also, how about hiring some people competent of doing inventory and updating your website.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We purchased a sectional from Pottery Barn in Eastwood Shopping Center, East Lansing Michigan 7 years ago. I love the couch so when it was time to purchase new slipcovers, plus the chair and ottoman to match I was excited! We chose the new slipcovers with one must have in mind; the slipcovers had to be machine washable. We spent a lot of time making our selections, and spent over $3,000. Much to my surprise, when I washed the slipcovers the first time they basically fell apart. All of the cushions frayed around the zipper, thus causing the zipper to become detached from the fabric. We went to the store bringing one of the cushion covers with us. The (one of many) managers was great, or so we thought. Apparently she placed an order for all of the 10 cushion covers to be replaced. She also said that we would not have to return the damaged covers.

Several weeks later, my husband went to the store to get an update. He met another manager who informed him that the original replacement order was started but never completed. Plus the name of the store employee on the order form was not that of someone who works there. She told him to take pictures of the damaged cushions and email them to her. At this point I felt that it was time to contact customer service since the local store employees really didn't know what was going on. After explaining to the customer service representative our ordeal she jumped right in to fix the situation. She, by the way, is amazing!

Today I received the final decision. Since the slipcovers "were not washable" then we did not follow the care instructions!!!" And the request was denied. But since we were told incorrectly at the store that these particular slipcovers were washable they would send us 6 replacement covers. Actually I will need ten, six would not completely replace the sectional alone. Once we receive the replacements we are to return the original.

Now I have gotten my husband involved. He called the store, spoke with the first manager. She said that she did in fact complete the initial order and that she would handle this issue to ensure that we can replace these slipcovers with actual washable ones. We'll see what happens, but I highly doubt that anything will be resolved at this point. I'm so disgusted with this whole ordeal, and at a loss as to what to do next. They have lost a customer and I promise that through word of mouth and perhaps this complaint they will lose far more!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Ordered 2 swivel gliders in Sept. of 2018. Canceled the order within 10 min. due to the terrible reviews my husband found online. I had a bad feeling that this wasn't going to be taken care of so I called back 2 weeks later. I was right. The order was still in the system. Spoke to a supervisor who assured me it would be taken care of. I canceled my Pottery Barn credit card that day so it couldn't be charged just to be sure. That was on 10/4/18.

Here it's 12/13/18 and I get a statement from PB's credit card company yesterday for $2600. The transaction dates were at the end of November on a card that was canceled in October. I've been on the phone with them for 40 min. and was told that they'll do an investigation because the chairs were taken off my account by the previous supervisor in Oct. So, they have no way to understand how my card was charged. Clusterfunk to say the least. I will never order anything from them again. I used to like this company. Not sure what happened to their quality of goods and customer service.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I've always loved Pottery Barn and have purchased many quality items over the years. Well...that's changed. I ordered a Christmas runner for my dining room table. It was back ordered and was expected to ship on 12/6. That day came and went so I logged in to check on the order. It showed that the backorder date had changed to 12/26. I never got an email telling me that the date had changed. So...I called.

The CSR was very friendly and helpful so I thought. She checked on the order and told me that the 12/26 date wasn't correct and that I would get a followup email in a few days to let me know when to expect my order. When the call didn't come, I logged in again and this time the order showed as canceled. I called again and the auto call confirmed the cancellation. I asked to speak to a human being and the call was disconnected. I am so disappointed with Pottery Barn. Now I don't have the runner I was very excited to have. My table is naked. I will definitely think twice before I buy from them again.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I returned two pillow shams to Pottery Barn on November 9th. UPS delivery was received by them the morning of November 13th. I called them two weeks later and was told it would take another 3-5 days to receive the credit. I still have not received the refund on my charge. I spoke to someone again on November 11th and was told the same thing - that it will take another 3-5 days to receive my refund. I am currently on hold (20 minutes) waiting to speak to a manager.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I have been a PB customer for years and have always loved their merchandise, however my recent experience makes me want to never do business with this company again!! The entire process was and still is a nightmare. We went to the Burlington Mass store and purchased the PB Grand Sofa Armroll with a Performance EverydayLinen fabric along with 2 Irving leather swivel chairs. I went to use my PB charge but they informed me that it had expired, they suggested I reapply and when I receive the new PB they would essentially transfer the balance onto the new PB so that we could earn the points. I know it's confusing but bear with me. I then got a letter stating that my PB card had not in fact expired and was still active??? I called the store and informed them of this and to transfer the charges.

Here is where the nightmare begins. They not only transferred the charges to PB but they also charged my DIscover card again!! This was 5,000.00 worth of charges. I spent countless hours on the phone with various managers who not only could not fix the mistake but kept promising callbacks which never came. I finally disputed the charge with my Discover and am still in that process to get refunded!! Part 2 - we received the furniture which we loved until I noticed a little (less than 1mm) mark on the sofa cushion. I took a damp cloth and began to blot until the mark was gone. Hours later I looked and was shocked to discover a 4 inch water stain. I have now called and been on hold a total of 2.5 hrs. No exaggeration!! I was disconnected after waiting 30 minutes the first time. I demanded a supervisor which then took another 45 minutes.

I explained everything and basically her response was that they will email the manufacturer and let them know what happened and I supposedly will hear back from them which I have not! I am livid and want everyone to know that they do not care about customer satisfaction. I have spent thousands of dollars and they could care less. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT POTTERY BARN!!! We specifically ordered the performance fabric in case of stains. This is obviously not supposed to happen and I am demanding a new cushion if that is I ever can get them to respond!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I ordered over $7000 in furniture from this company using their credit card over 3 months ago. I have not received one item. During this time I have called multiple times. They have charged me for items I haven’t received on the card with interest during this time sending me bills for minimum payment of over $300. After calling multiple times I have been put on hold for extended periods and conveniently disconnected. I have even cancelled pieces that were refundable to find the charges not removed from my credit card or the order. This is the worst service I have ever received. Never get their credit card or order furniture from them or you will regret it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Have ordered from Pottery Barn, teen and kid for years. This will be my last time ever using them and will make sure everyone I know stops buying from them. Like all the other reviewers I ordered a bed 6 months ago. Over the past three months I have spent countless hours on hold, disconnected, talking to reps, supervisors, managers. Have been lied to over and over saying bed is ready, in the warehouse, being delivered. They have reordered the bed 3 times. Now I am dealing with the wrong pieces of the bed being delivered for a month now. Today they assured me the correct pieces would be delivered. Nope. Wrong pieces again. Do not use this company. The same thing has happened with a dresser and an end table.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

We ordered nursery furniture in August. Initially they canceled dresser without a reason, it was in stock and available. We finally got that but her glider/rocker is still not available and we won’t get it until about a week before she is due, over four months after we ordered it. My poor husband has called close to a dozen times. Do not buy furniture from them!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I have been waiting for a sofa for three months. It finally shipped and it is lost in transit. No one can tell me where it is. Pottery Barn also has no game plan to find it. I’ve talked to multiple people and waited on hold for multiple hours to no avail. Pottery Barn has however charged my account for the missing sofa. I asked them to remove the charge until the sofa was located and they declined. Needless to say I am beyond frustrated.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Ordered over $4000 in bedroom furniture. Arrived 5 months later than scheduled. Used Pottery Barn Credit Card to get Reward Certificate. Without my knowledge they issued Reward Certificate ($375) months before furniture was even shipped so it expired before I was aware it had been issued. That's $375. The local Pottery Barn store in Salt Lake City told me it is the responsibility of Comenity Bank (card issuer) to determine if another reward cert can be issued. However Comenity Bank said tonight that Pottery Barn changed policy in June 2018 and instructed Bank to under no circumstances reissue any expired Reward Certificates though they have made exceptions in past and said my situation would qualify as an exception. So... $375 down the toilet.

They can certainly address issue but refuse to provide even a basic level of customer service. Shame on the Salt Lake City Pottery Barn store for making me wait over an hour on the phone to find out they knew Comenity could not resolve issue. DO NOT SHOP AT POTTERY BARN. Amazon has everything you need and cheaper and fabulous customer service. Life is too short to deal with PB crap.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I ordered a piece of furniture online, but called them to cancel it within 24 hours. They assured me telephonically that it would be canceled. Three weeks after this they nonetheless took the money from my account (I never received the item). Six weeks after canceling the original order and over 20 phone calls and emails, I am still waiting to be refunded for the order. I eventually had to go to the bank to dispute try and reverse the transaction. I will NEVER buy anything from them again.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

This is my second HORRIBLE experience with Pottery Barn. This time, I ordered a Raleigh Upholstered bed that was delivered 6 weeks later than they promised. I had guests coming and had gotten rid of my previous furniture, so they slept on a mattress on the floor. I contacted Pottery Barn (via phone and email), and they were no help whatsoever. Finally, my bed arrives and as I climb into it that night, it completely collapses - the wooden slats split in multiple places. I'm 5'3, 130 pounds. I have never broken a bed before and since I won't ever be ordering from Pottery Barn again, I'm sure I won't break another.

I followed up with customer services who asked for pictures of the bed. Luckily, I had taken one picture before I had to completely take my bed apart and put my mattress BACK on the floor to be able to sleep. They never responded. 2 weeks later I receive a package. It's brand new, wooden bed slats. No one contacted me about putting the bed back together or about the delivery, so I had to reach out in hopes of having someone come and put it together. They finally got back to me and I am finally in a bed after more than 2 months of delays/issues. I sent a follow up email expressing my frustrations. No reply. Could not hate a customer experience more than this one. I don't advise ordering anything more than a throw pillow from Pottery Barn.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I ordered a desk and was given confirmation time and date for delivery. I was called the day before and told they would need to reschedule. Very much like I read in these reviews, they don’t deliver as promised. I even told the delivery folks to cancel my order and to verify, I checked the status of my delivery and it said on hold per customer request. I called customer service and they were quick to try to tell me I couldn’t cancel based on the notes from the delivery people. I recorded my call with the rep and once again told him my actual conversation. Now I’m waiting on cancellation confirmation. Pottery Barn’s business practices are completely unethical. They try to push the fault of their bad service back onto the consumer. I’m not sure why the BBB or Attorney General have not investigated them.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Everything is awful from a customer perspective. I don’t understand how you can have websites like Amazon and then a websites like Pottery Barn. Website is total crap. Registry doesn’t update or edit, no reviews on products, website shows items in stock but they are really not and if they discount something they won’t ship it leaving the customer the only option of picking it up in a store 100 miles from here. Everything is on backorder or it shows as will ship 2 months from now. You can save favorites to your account but they just disappear eventually for no reason.

No way to have a shopping list or a wish list, only option would be a registry but like I said that is terrible. If you have a reward they still charge you upfront and credit you later on Your statement... ridiculous. Customer service by phone or email is downright awful. If you send an email they tell you that they will answer in 48 hrs. Ha! Maybe 48 days. I got an answer I think 7 days later when the issue had already resolved. I called since I was getting no response and did everything on the phone but it was equally bad.

Got no follow up confirmation email of what was done, no service whatsoever. The experience in the store is not much better. Every time I go in all the reps are on the phone with God knows who for like 1 hour, the systems were down last time and they couldn’t process returns or exchanges, lines started forming... it is consistently like this. You would think for a company that overcharges at least you could get an impeccable website and customer service but this is not the case at all. Better just using Amazon.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have always loved Pottery Barn’s designs. Their in-store service is excellent. However, their phone service is the worst I have experienced in the world of service. I was expected to receive a custom sofa during a certain time frame. When no one contacted me and an hour past the time frame had gone by, I called. Apparently, my sofa wasn’t even loaded on the truck for delivery because it came in damaged. No one called or let me know.

That’s not even the worst of it: scheduling got my info and transferred me a couple times. Then I was sent to the bottom of customer service where they couldn’t help. I finally had to start over with scheduling department again. I was on the phone for 3 hours getting the run around and no one would take any accountability and I was transferred numerous times to the point where I cancelled my order altogether. They were horrible and couldn’t even send me an email confirmation regarding my $3000 return. We will see if my refund goes through in “3-5 business days” as promised. Buyers beware. It’s so sad because like I said, their designs and stores are wonderful but customer service is horrible.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

My wife and I purchased a bed from Pottery Barn in the beginning of September. They said it would arrive by the middle of October. When it didn't, we called, and we're told it would be arriving soon. This was after emailing them and receiving no response. The bed never showed up and we called again, only to be told the previous information was incorrect and the bed was in their warehouse. I called back later that day about shipment and was then told it wasn't in the warehouse and they didn't know where it was.

They kept assuring us they would call us and update us which never happened. We called a week later, now mid-November, and they said the bed was en-route to their shipping facility and we would have it in a week or so. I called again today, the very end of November, and they have no idea where the bed is. They also told me there is no manager or anyone higher up to speak with. I believe they keep telling us the bed is coming to avoid us canceling the order. They are unethical, completely disorganized and possibly the worst company I've ever had to deal with.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I purchased a media center in April 2018 and was told it was on back order until July 25th 2018. I asked to purchase the in-store item and was told no. Late May I decided to cancel the order because I had found another media center. When I called to cancel they informed me the media center had arrived at their warehouse, so they needed to show this as a return. What they didn't tell me was that I would be charged the delivery fee even though it was never delivered.

When the bill showed the 150 delivery fee my husband called and was told that they would credit the account asap. This repeated several more times. Today he was told it was our fault because if you order online you can't get the delivery fee refunded if it arrived at the processing center... even if it arrives over a month early, even if no one called to tell you it had arrived. The first we heard of the arrival was when we canceled the order. So I guess if cancel all they have to do is say, "Oh it's already at the center, guess we will get to keep your delivery fee." How dishonest of them. I have done a great deal of business with them in the past but not any more for sure!!!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

NO communication between PB and Customer. I spent 2 hours on hold one day, and 1 hr & 45 min the next week. Keep delaying the delivery of my daughter's furniture. She's been sleeping on her floor! Will NEVER do business with PB again! Horrible experience! I still don't have my furniture and it's been 6 weeks! The customer service reps get the brunt of the irate customers calling. I will never recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Purchased a cabinet in June. It was backordered what was originally Sept. It was paid for in August. They have now attempted to deliver 4 times each with a massive issue on their end. The first didn't schedule it until Oct 4th (note I paid for it 1 month BEFORE THAT). They couldn't find it the day before the delivery date. They forced it to be rescheduled for delivery a week later. On Oct 11th 1 of 6 pieces arrived, and the delivery 'white glove' services had no idea they were suppose to have other pieces or even what to do with putting it together. So after additional phone calls, a 3rd scheduled delivery was set for 1 week after.

Called the day before delivery to validate all was set, and they said they had 1 piece to deliver, and only because I called did they realize they needed find all 5 pieces. So on Oct 18th, all 5 pieces showed up, but the core base one was severely damaged. They also had NO idea how to put the thing together, put door handles inside of doors, flipped sides of the cabinet backwards, and did not secure the bridge so it was at risk to fall. So once again we had to call and we attempted to get any response from customer services. No matter how many times they said they would call us back or send an email, they did not. The broken promises is almost the worst part of this. This time when it was finally reschedule for Nov 13th (well passed the promised date of Nov 2 that they would have it to us).

On Nov 13th, they did bring another damaged piece to the house, which we had to send back. The second delivery team was appalled by all the mistakes made by the first delivery team. So now it is Nov 22, still don't have the piece I ordered in June, paid for in Aug...and they say after numerous calls it will arrive sometime after Dec 3rd (which we only know since we had to call delivery, since customer services doesn't have a clue of actual dates and has missed it by weeks every time). They still have called us back on any of their processed or let us take to a supervisor. Starting to think we need to get a lawyer.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I have been a Pottery Barn customer for many many years. I used to think of them as an upstanding retailer with good products and customer service. More on the high end side and their products are more expensive than other retailers. The last 4 items I have ordered from them have taken 2 plus months to receive. Most recently, I purchased a fur cloud couch for my daughters room as a surprise, back at the beginning of October. When I purchased it, it showed in stock and set for delivery on Nov 19th. Yes, it was a over a month out (why their shipping takes so long in the current day of Amazon, is beyond me), but ok, at least I had a date.

This entire month and a half, it has shown that it was still set for delivery on Nov 19th. Until Nov 19th came and went. I called today, the 20th - everyone I talked to was rude and unhelpful (or couldnt even find the order). End of it all is that now they have changed the status back to "in progress" and it hasnt even been shipped out - but it's not back ordered. They cannot tell me when it will ship or be delivered. For a $350 bean bag, I think I will cancel my order and get it on Amazon. Horrible experiences for the past year or so, am cancelling my Pottery Barn card and shopping elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I ordered three pillow inserts online for $29 each to be picked up in store. I used my Pottery Barn credit card to pay. When I saw them in person, I decided they were not firm enough and returned them before even walking out of the store. The saleslady did something wrong on the return and I was there for 45 minutes. I left with no credit. I called the store a few days later and someone finished the return. Well, two weeks later I received a merchandise credit in the mail! I had paid with my Pottery Barn credit card! I went back to the store and the manager said that the items must have been final sale because the total ended in .97. That was why I got a store credit.

Well, what Pottery Barn did was charge me $28.99 each instead of $29. So the total came to $86.97. Their code for final sale is that something ends in a 7! The items were not itemized on the receipt! This is so shady! The saleslady then called customer service and they agreed to credit back my credit card. So I left the store again, with no merchandise credit but the promise it would go back on my credit card. A week later, still no credit. I called the store again and after two calls with customer service, I have been assured I will get the credit back on my card. The people trying to help have been nice enough, but Pottery Barn is doing something shady. They need to be investigated.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I could go on and on about how horrible and UNhelpful many people were that "helped" me place an order, from Jennifer ** to Tisha ** to Akia ** to the supervisors/managers that never came on the line once I asked for one to the several times I was disconnected, but the worse part was not being able to CHANGE my order DURING the order process because of an error THEY made. I ordered something for a baby shower from a registry and it was messed up from the get-go.

After an hour and a half and speaking with two people, it still was not resolved. They said "because the item had already been invoiced, they could not change the address that had been entered incorrectly...that the registered parents to be would have to figure it out and complain or return the item once they got it." The issue was that the item was being delivered TO ME, the gift giver. They actually told me they could not change the delivery address since it had been invoiced already. I am calling back next day (today) and after 30 minutes, I am still holding for a manager to speak with me. I will next call Corporate Office at 415-421-7900 and see if they care about the customer service lack of care and efficiency that I experienced. I will send another review if I do not get satisfactory help from the top.

I have read the previous reviews and it appears to be more of the same. Now, I've been holding 45 minutes with no help coming on the phone... just the constant noise of the music they make you listen to while holding for this long. This is my 3rd attempt to get this corrected. 45 minutes first try at placing order, 1 hour 20 minutes 2nd try at getting order entered correctly, and still now holding 45 minutes the next day for a manager. This has to hurt their business, right? I am also cc-ing the Better Business Bureau.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I placed an order for a sofa in early September. They sent an email saying that the order was expected to delivered in mid-November. As of today, I called multiple times and each time was told that they have not received any information from the supplier and they could not get hold of them, either. What kind of business model is that??? You take orders from customers and cannot even get in touch with the supplier when something is not as promised? Why would you work with the supplier in the first place?! This is totally not fair to the consumers! As of today, I am not even sure whether I will receive the order after all! This is not the first time it has happened. I have totally lost confidence in this seller!!!

Pottery Barn Company Information