Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture
1.35/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture

Looking for a good furniture store?

1630 Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Love the furniture, good basic design, looks great. I thought it was just me, because weird seem to find me, somehow. I'm very surprised (relieved, (sorry)) after reading these reviews that it has happened to so many. It appears to be a common manufacturing flaw. I also heard very loud bang, like a gunshot, and found the glass table top exploded and shattered into a million pieces. The thing is this is my second time! The first table exploded a few years ago and I thought it was due to sun exposure and I replaced it. Now it just happened again 3 weeks ago for the second time. Thank you all for posting, I was looking to find table #3 when I learned that many customers has had the same experience. What is our recourse as consumers?

Original review: May 28, 2019

I have had this coffee table for a few years. This morning the tempered glass top shattered into a million pieces for no reason. It was on a covered patio and no one around at the time. Not safe as I have read it’s happened to numerous people.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Working in our yard last weekend and heard a loud boom. Didn’t think anything of it until we came to the back of the house to find a million pieces of glass all over the patio. Nothing hit it, no winds to tip it, simply in pieces. No ideas on how to repair at this point but steering away from tempered glass. Buyer beware - does it happen to other glass tables or is it isolated to MS tables? Anyone know?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

We are very disappointed, our glass tabletop shattered. I see many others have had the same experience dating back several years. I thought Martha Stewart was a reputable company, WRONG. I checked with local glass companies and no one can replace the glass.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Some time back, I purchased 5 dog beds from PetSmart. While waiting to fully use up what I had, I stored them on 2 white leather chairs, not realizing the damage they would cause. The non-skid bottom completely damaged these leather chairs by depositing a chemical on them. These Cuddle beds still have the labels on them: MS15, Grey Solid Cuddle, (22" sizes by 22" by 18" by 7"). I am livid. They ruined my white leather chairs but that is my fault. I don't, however, trust using them for my small, rescue dogs. I tried contacting the company but had no response. I would be happy to show pictures upon request.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Martha Stewart Living?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Our Martha Stewart 6 piece set looked great the first summer season. The second season the furniture began to crack and break into small pieces. Every day new pieces of the furniture would break off and fall to the ground. This furniture was costly and we expected it to last more than a year. It turns out the "Finish" is warranted against peeling and cracking for only one year. We have to throw the whole set away. Don't be fooled and think you can trust Martha Stewart outdoor furniture. This "Cashmere wicker" furniture will not last more than a year before it will start breaking into small pieces and falling apart. We lightly used our furniture and stored it for the winter. Even if you take proper care of it your fake plastic wicker will start breaking apart. You will have to sweep the pieces up every day and before inviting company over.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Outdoor table shattered. Appears to have been a real issue with this company and product based on Consumer Affairs reviews. Is there any recourse or will Martha Stewart offer a free replacement acrylic top or similar? I do not want to put glass top back on.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Had this set for about three years on a covered patio with no rain or sun to beat it up. The two rocker like chairs and the table are coming unwoven, splitting, rotting and falling apart. The cushions are the only things in good shape because I keep them in the garage and only take them out when we're going to use them, which is once or twice a week. Will never again buy anything that this charlatan makes or endorses. I wish they'd lock her up again. Everyone who knows me will vouch for the fact that I take extreme measures to take care of everything I own. I paid $400 or $500 for the set.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Charlottesville glass and vinyl wicker patio table - My husband came home from work to find out glass tabletop (from our Martha Stewart Charlottetown Collection) shattered on the back deck. Did not know how it happened, but after reading the other reviews, I can see that this problem has occurred before. I have checked with area businesses to get another glass tabletop cut and inserted, but it will be several hundred dollars. Several business owners have suggested that I contact the Martha Stewart company to see if they have replacement glass... but it looks like, from the other reviews, that it will just shatter again. Is there any recourse? Has anyone had luck with getting Martha Stewart company to fix this design error - and dangerous situation? I have grandchildren who I cannot let go barefoot outside the house now due to the company's inferior product.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Two days ago on the 4th of July my Martha Stewart glass top table exploded on my deck without warning. It was caught on my security camera. I have no idea why this happened but I feel it is the company's responsibility to inform its customers that there is a potential danger in buying these tables. They should also be giving money back to all of the people who purchased these tables since they are faulty. I am so grateful we were not home at the time or had people over for a BBQ or this could have been very, very bad.

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture Company Information