2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.35/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Unsubscribe at any time.

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Martha Stewart Living?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Sad and disgusting that this greedy hog puts out this kind of garbage. It will not last one season outdoors. My two chairs and table didn’t even see the sun. It was on a completely covered porch. And shaded by trees. It has unraveled like a run-away ball of yarn. Save yourself $300 or $400 and buy something of value other than anything by this self-aggrandizing thief.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I purchased 2 chairs, a coffee table and couch years ago. The couch and one chair are falling apart, the other 2 pieces are like new. I contacted Martha Stewart living, SHE DOES NOT STAND BY HER PRODUCTS, I was told to contact the store where purchased, she does not oversee manufacturing, warranty or replacements. I've never heard of a company not taking some kind of responsibility for products they put their name on. I will never purchase another product from Martha Stewart.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Love the furniture, good basic design, looks great. I thought it was just me, because weird seem to find me, somehow. I'm very surprised (relieved, (sorry)) after reading these reviews that it has happened to so many. It appears to be a common manufacturing flaw. I also heard very loud bang, like a gunshot, and found the glass table top exploded and shattered into a million pieces. The thing is this is my second time! The first table exploded a few years ago and I thought it was due to sun exposure and I replaced it. Now it just happened again 3 weeks ago for the second time. Thank you all for posting, I was looking to find table #3 when I learned that many customers has had the same experience. What is our recourse as consumers?

Original review: May 28, 2019

I have had this coffee table for a few years. This morning the tempered glass top shattered into a million pieces for no reason. It was on a covered patio and no one around at the time. Not safe as I have read it’s happened to numerous people.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Working in our yard last weekend and heard a loud boom. Didn’t think anything of it until we came to the back of the house to find a million pieces of glass all over the patio. Nothing hit it, no winds to tip it, simply in pieces. No ideas on how to repair at this point but steering away from tempered glass. Buyer beware - does it happen to other glass tables or is it isolated to MS tables? Anyone know?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

We are very disappointed, our glass tabletop shattered. I see many others have had the same experience dating back several years. I thought Martha Stewart was a reputable company, WRONG. I checked with local glass companies and no one can replace the glass.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Some time back, I purchased 5 dog beds from PetSmart. While waiting to fully use up what I had, I stored them on 2 white leather chairs, not realizing the damage they would cause. The non-skid bottom completely damaged these leather chairs by depositing a chemical on them. These Cuddle beds still have the labels on them: MS15, Grey Solid Cuddle, (22" sizes by 22" by 18" by 7"). I am livid. They ruined my white leather chairs but that is my fault. I don't, however, trust using them for my small, rescue dogs. I tried contacting the company but had no response. I would be happy to show pictures upon request.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Our Martha Stewart 6 piece set looked great the first summer season. The second season the furniture began to crack and break into small pieces. Every day new pieces of the furniture would break off and fall to the ground. This furniture was costly and we expected it to last more than a year. It turns out the "Finish" is warranted against peeling and cracking for only one year. We have to throw the whole set away. Don't be fooled and think you can trust Martha Stewart outdoor furniture. This "Cashmere wicker" furniture will not last more than a year before it will start breaking into small pieces and falling apart. We lightly used our furniture and stored it for the winter. Even if you take proper care of it your fake plastic wicker will start breaking apart. You will have to sweep the pieces up every day and before inviting company over.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Outdoor table shattered. Appears to have been a real issue with this company and product based on Consumer Affairs reviews. Is there any recourse or will Martha Stewart offer a free replacement acrylic top or similar? I do not want to put glass top back on.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Had this set for about three years on a covered patio with no rain or sun to beat it up. The two rocker like chairs and the table are coming unwoven, splitting, rotting and falling apart. The cushions are the only things in good shape because I keep them in the garage and only take them out when we're going to use them, which is once or twice a week. Will never again buy anything that this charlatan makes or endorses. I wish they'd lock her up again. Everyone who knows me will vouch for the fact that I take extreme measures to take care of everything I own. I paid $400 or $500 for the set.

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture Company Information